PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

IrishGuy11
01-27-18, 09:53
I concur with RockRock. I saw her and it was excellent. Nice office for meetings. She's very chatty and a little hyper on the massage side but the session was great. She's a little naive to the USA game and I cautioned her to ask for provider references in the future because everyone that may visit isn't as nice as some of us. Russian lesson was fantastic. Not FS this trip.

YMMV, but she's on her own off Bardstown road.

She just now aware of the site, and can't stand the idea of reading her reviews.

It was a great rub, with extras. CFS is probably on the table.

MILF with really nice tight body. Very eager to please.

But damn, she's country. LOL.

ZeroDot
01-27-18, 10:21
Been following the boards for a while now thinking about getting into the hobby. Well, today was

Congrats on your maiden & welcome to the board! I felt like I was reading Penthouse Forum. (You’ll never believe what just happened to me. . .) Great first post brother. I love when a first post is a review and not a request.

FunTimeSnow
01-27-18, 11:16
Is there a link that could be shared?

I concur with RockRock. I saw her and it was excellent. Nice office for meetings. She's very chatty and a little hyper on the massage side but the session was great. She's a little naive to the USA game and I cautioned her to ask for provider references in the future because everyone that may visit isn't as nice as some of us. Russian lesson was fantastic. Not FS this trip.

EasyRide01
01-27-18, 11:53
Happy to hear your first went well. An excellent first post. Thanks for the solid review and hope you have many more successful ventures.

As always be safe. ER01. Out.

Been following the boards for a while now thinking about getting into the hobby. Well, today was the day! Took the leap and am here to tell you all about it.

Obviously since we're in the MP thread it was an MP I decided would be my best option for what I had in mind. Been having a lot of tension in my shoulders lately so I figured why not kill two birds with one stone. Let's just say this little adventure started out kind of rough. I knew I wasn't going to go AMP, just not really attracted to them, except on a special occasion. Today wasn't it. Read on one shop's BP add they do walk-ins. "Great" I thought since I didn't think I could muster up the courage to actually dial a phone for what I was about to do. Found out their hours and location, fresh shower and I was out the door. Got there, nobody home. Don't know if they were all out to a late lunch, parking lot was empty and no answer at the door. No problem, I had a back up plan. I was on a mission and I was horny.

Rolled up to BS and we were in business, that is if my heart doesn't pound out of my chest like a scene out of "Alien". Knocked on the door and was greeted. Asked if I had an appointment. "No". Here is who is available. Now from reading posts here (I've been stalking the boards for about a month) the only girl I'd seen talked about was Ariel. Low and behold she was available. Said yes and was led to the room. A few minutes later in walks Ariel and I give her the room fee. She takes it out and tells me to get comfortable. I strip and get under the sheet and try not to stroke out from my blood pressure spiking. At this point every possible thing that could go wrong is flying through my brain. She comes back well dressed and asks me to lay on my stomach. I tell her about my shoulders and she starts there as we make small talk. She has a delightful southern accent which turns me on like crazy. She asks how I heard about this place and I tell her about my "research". "What do they say?" "All good things, but really the only girl they talk about is you" She's flattered and asks about the comments. I tell her you all say that her head game is on point. She's happy to hear that because it turns out she's really proud of it.

Here comes the part you've all been waiting for, the flip. I turn over, we agree that she is going to put that amazing mouth to work and she takes her clothes off. She is all natural with a little extra, but still hot. I start rubbing her ass as she bends over to remove her skirt as she moves to going all the way to her panties. She moves to climb on the end of the table, but I stop her and ask to play with her lovely tits. She lets me go in for some soft squeezs, light pinches, and some sucking and nibbles as she rubs them around my face and begins to play with my package. What can I say, I'm a tit man. Time to get the show on the road. She moves back to the end of the table and climbs up. What happens next can only be described as OMG. BBBJ and this girl knows how to please. Moaning, humming, little dirty talk and DT. I hold out as long as I can, because I don't want this to end. She does get me there and pulls up just as I blow. We clean up, chit chat, flirt. We settle up and talk about her policies for when I return. Oh, I will be back.

Issues:

As has been mentioned on here, it is a little pricey on top of the house fee. Still, I feel money well spent. Second, parking. Everyone can see you from the damn road! Finally, her hair is no longer red as in her pics. Not a deal breaker, I just also have a thing for redheads. When I go back might give her enough notice and see if she can change it for me.

Dickens Cider
01-27-18, 14:07
Saw sydney the other day. She is in an office building near bardstown and goldsmith. Safe and clean place. Easy setup, but a little unreliable as far as time goes. Experience similar to others, not much to add except I felt like as was dropped into a washing machine running at high speed. This girl is beyond hyper. Talks and sings constantly. Won't repeat, just not my type. But if you go, do the hhr because you get an hour worth of rubbing in 30 minutes or less. Just like dominos pizza! DnC.

ChefPablo40
01-27-18, 14:33
Congrats on your maiden & welcome to the board! I felt like I was reading Penthouse Forum. (Youll never believe what just happened to me. . .) Great first post brother. I love when a first post is a review and not a request.As it should be. I'll echo what I've seen here, we've done the work. Read the posts. That's what they're here for. I spent an afternoon one day going like 12-15 pages deep on this MP thread before I made my decision. I knew where I was going and what I was spending before I got there. And even then I struck out, but I had a back up because I'd done the work.

BTW, did I mention the eye contact. Every time I looked down she was looking up. I know I sound like I'm gushing, and maybe I am since it was my first time, but with the high number of bad reviews and fake ads reported I just feel like one of the good ones needs to be praised.

Jake Longs
01-27-18, 18:25
I agree, Ariel is one of the best in town.

She knows how to make us feel like the KING!

Been following the boards for a while now thinking about getting into the hobby. Well, today was the day! Took the leap and am here to tell you all about it.

Obviously since we're in the MP thread it was an MP I decided would be my best option for what I had in mind. Been having a lot of tension in my shoulders lately so I figured why not kill two birds with one stone. Let's just say this little adventure started out kind of rough. I knew I wasn't going to go AMP, just not really attracted to them, except on a special occasion. Today wasn't it. Read on one shop's BP add they do walk-ins. "Great" I thought since I didn't think I could muster up the courage to actually dial a phone for what I was about to do. Found out their hours and location, fresh shower and I was out the door. Got there, nobody home. Don't know if they were all out to a late lunch, parking lot was empty and no answer at the door. No problem, I had a back up plan. I was on a mission and I was horny.

Rolled up to BS and we were in business, that is if my heart doesn't pound out of my chest like a scene out of "Alien". Knocked on the door and was greeted. Asked if I had an appointment. "No". Here is who is available. Now from reading posts here (I've been stalking the boards for about a month) the only girl I'd seen talked about was Ariel. Low and behold she was available. Said yes and was led to the room. A few minutes later in walks Ariel and I give her the room fee. She takes it out and tells me to get comfortable. I strip and get under the sheet and try not to stroke out from my blood pressure spiking. At this point every possible thing that could go wrong is flying through my brain. She comes back well dressed and asks me to lay on my stomach. I tell her about my shoulders and she starts there as we make small talk. She has a delightful southern accent which turns me on like crazy. She asks how I heard about this place and I tell her about my "research". "What do they say?" "All good things, but really the only girl they talk about is you" She's flattered and asks about the comments. I tell her you all say that her head game is on point. She's happy to hear that because it turns out she's really proud of it.

Here comes the part you've all been waiting for, the flip. I turn over, we agree that she is going to put that amazing mouth to work and she takes her clothes off. She is all natural with a little extra, but still hot. I start rubbing her ass as she bends over to remove her skirt as she moves to going all the way to her panties. She moves to climb on the end of the table, but I stop her and ask to play with her lovely tits. She lets me go in for some soft squeezs, light pinches, and some sucking and nibbles as she rubs them around my face and begins to play with my package. What can I say, I'm a tit man. Time to get the show on the road. She moves back to the end of the table and climbs up. What happens next can only be described as OMG. BBBJ and this girl knows how to please. Moaning, humming, little dirty talk and DT. I hold out as long as I can, because I don't want this to end. She does get me there and pulls up just as I blow. We clean up, chit chat, flirt. We settle up and talk about her policies for when I return. Oh, I will be back.

Issues:

As has been mentioned on here, it is a little pricey on top of the house fee. Still, I feel money well spent. Second, parking. Everyone can see you from the damn road! Finally, her hair is no longer red as in her pics. Not a deal breaker, I just also have a thing for redheads. When I go back might give her enough notice and see if she can change it for me.

RedDog2017
01-27-18, 20:38
Here is my experience with BS. I been reading up on them for a couple of months before I even came up to Louisville from Savannah. I must say it was definitely a wonderful experience at BS. I went there Friday night and close to 1130. I asked for Ariel and I must say that it was truly an amazing experience with her. Everything was on point. Thanks for all the info on BS. Will definitely repeat the next time I am in The Ville!

Who The Fuck
01-28-18, 12:02
Haven't seen reviews on reign so I will report.

Went to bs for the "upsell expensive better quality" ladies to get a massage (okay that was very subjective, to each his own). Reign was the only available and haven't heard of her in any forum so I decided to get some insight and toftt. She said she was fairly new and friends with jordyn (apparently they both come from the same town in indiana). Asked for a hh because I wasn't sure. Paid the standard house fee. She is a cute short dark skinned girl with some decent size tits and big ass. She isn't skinny but not fat either, I would say curvy like most black girls. We did a bit of small talk but I didn't come for the conversation LOL. She left panties on and had a loose fitting camisole for her top so I could see her tits flopping around a bit. Lying on my back her massage skills were lacking like most (so not the one to go if you are looking for a quality massage). She jumped on the table put probably 10 pounds of oil started to rub and grind her big woman ass on my little man ass. Nothing spectacular to report. After the flip she kept grinding my thighs with her thighs and I noticed a tampon string so I didn't ask if they were more on the table. I just settled for a HJ. Started to play with her tits and after a few moments she said that I was roaming too much and more tips was needed if I continued to play with them. She jumped down from the table and her HJ was sloppy (not in a bad way) with lots of spit and oil. She was very attentive and made sure she was meeting my expectation. When I got off the table I seen my butt imprint on the table made by the 10 pounds of oil and probably another 2 pounds of spit LOL. Not a bad experience but not a spectacular either. Left and gave 40.

In hindsight, when I went to bs didn't know too much about reign including her pics and ads but looking at her ads recently her pics are updated and accurate.

WTF.

OneSwiss
01-29-18, 13:06
This lovely lady is back and better than ever. I had the pleasure of her company this morning and am glad that I did. She also asked me to let her old friends that she would be working today and would love to see them and also that if she had time she would be open to making new friends.

If you need her number pm me.

CountryMan54
01-29-18, 17:26
Haven't seen reviews on reign so I will report.

Went to bs for the "upsell expensive better quality" ladies to get a massage (okay that was very subjective, to each his own). Reign was the only available and haven't heard of her in any forum so I decided to get some insight and toftt. She said she was fairly new and friends with jordyn (apparently they both come from the same town in indiana). Asked for a hh because I wasn't sure. Paid the standard house fee. She is a cute short dark skinned girl with some decent size tits and big ass. She isn't skinny but not fat either, I would say curvy like most black girls. We did a bit of small talk but I didn't come for the conversation LOL. She left panties on and had a loose fitting camisole for her top so I could see her tits flopping around a bit. Lying on my back her massage skills were lacking like most (so not the one to go if you are looking for a quality massage). She jumped on the table put probably 10 pounds of oil started to rub and grind her big woman ass on my little man ass. Nothing spectacular to report. After the flip she kept grinding my thighs with her thighs and I noticed a tampon string so I didn't ask if they were more on the table. I just settled for a HJ. Started to play with her tits and after a few moments she said that I was roaming too much and more tips was needed if I continued to play with them. She jumped down from the table and her HJ was sloppy (not in a bad way) with lots of spit and oil. She was very attentive and made sure she was meeting my expectation. When I got off the table I seen my butt imprint on the table made by the 10 pounds of oil and probably another 2 pounds of spit LOL. Not a bad experience but not a spectacular either. Left and gave 40.

In hindsight, when I went to bs didn't know too much about reign including her pics and ads but looking at her ads recently her pics are updated and accurate.

WTF.She said bs don't you mean ma?

Drifter06
01-29-18, 17:48
Went by the MP near Churchill. Block north of BU. Block east of 7th. Limited parking and very visible. Converted house that looks as if it's still lived in. Pet food in the kitchen. Met Jenny. Very cute early 20's blonde. Standard procedure with massage table in a back bedroom. Massage was OK with adequate attention where it's needed. On the flip she allows some playing with her very nice tits. Asked about extras but being my first time she declined. HE was ok. Probably go back to see who else is available. 80 for the hour with nominal tip. All in all pleasant experience with hot towel clean up.

Who The Fuck
01-29-18, 20:14
She said bs don't you mean ma?Sorry my bad, it's ma not bs like countryman54 corrected. Thanks for the catch, got confused with all the acronyms LOL.

WTF.

Hoosier Daddy1
01-30-18, 00:26
I concur with RockRock. I saw her and it was excellent. Nice office for meetings. She's very chatty and a little hyper on the massage side but the session was great. She's a little naive to the USA game and I cautioned her to ask for provider references in the future because everyone that may visit isn't as nice as some of us. Russian lesson was fantastic. Not FS this trip.Is this the same Sydney from churchill downs area?

OneSwiss
01-30-18, 08:14
I tried to respond to your request re Izabella but your mailbox is full. Please do a little housekeeping and I will provide the requested information.

RubDownKing
01-30-18, 11:19
Normally I don't post much on here but wanted to clarify a couple things.

[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

You normally don't post much on here because we don't let management post on here. Especially managers that try to put up posts like they are mongers. You don't want to do that again or I'll edit your post to say there are bedbugs at your place.

A2

Sgorka
01-30-18, 11:36
I was traveling through town from Nashville. Did some initial reading and decided I wanted to see Ariel at BS. I called when I was about an hour away and asked who was available. Ariel was and I gave name (that I wanted them to have) and time I would be there. Found the place rather easily. As has been stated parking is not the greatest. As I was parking I saw another monger walking in. I walked up and knocked. Older lady answered the door. Asked if I had an appt I said yes I'm (name I gave them). She gave me a stare, but took me upstairs to a room. Knocked on another door ad told Ariel she was now to go to my room instead of another. Monger I saw walking in had wanted to see Ariel and when asked if he was me said yes. Tried to poach my appt. Sorry / not sorry dude. Only did a Hh but I'll saw this, the date was better then many FS ones I've had at AMP. Very sexy, pleasing type of girl. Had a great time and will see her again when I travel through. She is a very flexible and engaging to anything I wanted to try in that short time. Just enjoyed a BBBJ, the rest I'll leave to imagination unless you want to pm for more details. Why'all stay safe out there.

Member #6042
01-30-18, 12:33
Went by the MP near Churchill. Block north of BU. Block east of 7th. Limited parking and very visible. Converted house that looks as if it's still lived in. Pet food in the kitchen. Met Jenny. Very cute early 20's blonde. Standard procedure with massage table in a back bedroom. Massage was OK with adequate attention where it's needed. On the flip she allows some playing with her very nice tits. Asked about extras but being my first time she declined. HE was ok. Probably go back to see who else is available. 80 for the hour with nominal tip. All in all pleasant experience with hot towel clean up.Thanks for the review. You might also want to give Sabrina a shot. Young and great body. Standard as far as I can tell.

Member #5604
01-31-18, 10:03
She returned a text a few weeks ago, saying she wasn't working much, still recovering.

Haven't heard anything since.

She's one of the best. Hate to lose her too.

SteelDeal7
02-01-18, 15:22
Curious if anyone has had any recent experiences at Blue Accu in Carrollton. It's fairly close to where I live and would be an easy trip. Searching back through the thread it seems it might not really be worth the trip based on what they've got to offer. But I've heard some rumblings around work of new talent there. Going to decide on if I'll make the voyage or not this weekend.

RegularBeau
02-01-18, 15:29
Went by body sensations and saw the newest girl, Tatiana. She was incredibly sexy, even better than her photos on the ad! Great conversation and even better rub down! Well worth the visit and will definitely be back. Pm for questions.

Randy Daytona
02-02-18, 11:03
I have visited 3. The sunflower massage in town was a good rub with standard finish. 45 year old masseuse. Not unattractive. 60 house 40 tip.

Y&s great rub. Younger provider. No flip. Asked for ride to Kroger after. 😂.

I mean I gave her a ride cause I'm a pushover. She wanted me to wait but I didn't.

There is a hair and nail place, don't know the name, on 46 on the north side just south of 65. Best one. 60/40.

Be safe. RD.

JayShah
02-02-18, 12:08
I was finally able to see Izabella after 2-3 months of schedules not aligning. Very happy that I was able to see her this week. Top tier experience.

This lovely lady is back and better than ever. I had the pleasure of her company this morning and am glad that I did. She also asked me to let her old friends that she would be working today and would love to see them and also that if she had time she would be open to making new friends.

If you need her number pm me.

Ol Muff Diver
02-02-18, 14:50
She said bs don't you mean ma?Countryman54, didn't you mean "he" instead of "she," & whothefuck, didn't you mean to say that you started out on your stomach?

Ol Muff Diver
02-02-18, 14:53
I have visited 3. The sunflower massage in town was a good rub with standard finish. 45 year old masseuse. Not unattractive. 60 house 40 tip.

Y&s great rub. Younger provider. No flip. Asked for ride to Kroger after. 😂.

I mean I gave her a ride cause I'm a pushover. She wanted me to wait but I didn't.

There is a hair and nail place, don't know the name, on 46 on the north side just south of 65. Best one. 60/40.

Be safe. RD.I'm guessing that this is for columbus, in & not columbus, oh?

KeepHerCheap
02-02-18, 14:56
So, I tried this place years back when it first opened. Cute chick then but nothing that ended happily.

Tried again recently. 40 for hhr. Old chick and looked it. Crappy rub. Good standard finish. 40 tip. Don't think more is offered by the way she was dressed BUT it doesn't really matter; I didn't want more! Will repeat when I have little time only because it's close to work.

KeepHerCheap
02-02-18, 15:01
Tried it out recently because it is fairly close to me. 60 for hhr. 40 something chick, cute. Decent rub. Good roaming over the clothes. The way she dressed didn't encourage more. Good standard finish. 40 tip. Will repeat to see if more is available. She complained about how slow business is so if more is available it may be at a discount.

MrClimber1888
02-02-18, 16:32
Saw Joy this week and it was great! The best massage HE combo I've gotten in Louisville. She was great! Talked dirty let my hands wander, and let me finish on her tits. Definitely recommended.

MrClimber1888
02-02-18, 16:34
Anyone seen Chanel? She looks thick in all the right places. Curious about her attitude, massage, and menu.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hey-daddy-cum-see-chanel-to-please-you/18553282

JustFriends
02-02-18, 17:51
Went by the MP near Churchill. Block north of BU. Block east of 7th. Limited parking and very visible. Converted house that looks as if it's still lived in. Pet food in the kitchen. Met Jenny. Very cute early 20's blonde. Standard procedure with massage table in a back bedroom. Massage was OK with adequate attention where it's needed. On the flip she allows some playing with her very nice tits. Asked about extras but being my first time she declined. HE was ok. Probably go back to see who else is available. 80 for the hour with nominal tip. All in all pleasant experience with hot towel clean up.Is it just me or does that seem overpriced?

Member #6040
02-02-18, 18:13
$100+ for an hour long body rub that ends with a hand job. Is it just me or does that seem way overpriced?It's not overpriced if he had a good time and left pleased. If you PRTFKS you will find that 70/80 is about the standard / going rate for a BR w / HE + tip if you decide. To each there own. Sounds like he was pleased with the service so that's good.

HC.

LightYagami
02-02-18, 19:55
Is it just me or does that seem overpriced?I'm with you bud, for that price I get most good looking young ladies in at least a hh GFE FS. Thier boobs, pussy mouth is all over me. Don't get the massage section at all. Even the explanation is worse. Most of these ladies do FS anyway just making you work harder and spend more money.

JLove81
02-03-18, 04:19
A couple photos:Well when you figure out please let me know I'd love to have a nuru with her.

ZeroDot
02-03-18, 09:57
It's not overpriced if he had a good time and left pleased. If you PRTFKS you will find that 70/80 is about the standard / going rate for a BR w / HE + tip if you decide. To each there own. Sounds like he was pleased with the service so that's good.

HC.I agree. Most BR providers are 70/80 HH & 100-120 hr. It's a personal preference thing. A HJ can be just as sensual as a BBBJ in the right hands, with zero risk of STD! Not saying I don't enjoy the whole shebang too, but I absolutely love a good BR also.

& PRTFKS is hilarious. I tend to just shorten RTFf to RTF to take the edge off for a true newbie.

GrittyB
02-03-18, 12:09
It's not overpriced if he had a good time and left pleased. If you PRTFKS you will find that 70/80 is about the standard / going rate for a BR w / HE + tip if you decide. To each there own. Sounds like he was pleased with the service so that's good.

HC.My personal preference is for a good quality rub with an enthusiastic parting handshake, and I am willing to pay for what I prefer. My reasons are my own, but the relative safety from STDs is of paramount concern. That said, a near therapeutic rub with a sensual ending is a rarity.

OneSwiss
02-03-18, 12:30
I was finally able to see Izabella after 2-3 months of schedules not aligning. Very happy that I was able to see her this week. Top tier experience.Glad that your schedules finally synced, she is class. It was my pleasure to see her twice this week, guess I was just lucky.

OasisSecret
02-03-18, 13:09
Hey guys, I am from western KY and its a desert here. I usually post in the Knoxville / Nashville forums. I might be coming to Louisville on March 15th and am curious about my options. I am comfortable spending 2 bills or so. Are the best options the massage side? Strip club? I will most likely have my own hotel room if that is safe. I don't get many opportunities for this so I would like the most sure thing. I have a passion for young petite and fit-Don't we all. If anyone has a UTR I would be most appreciative and generous to her. I am mid 30's, tall, thin, clean, decent looking.

I would love to hear from the locals.

Also I had some fun in Italy a few weeks ago, I posted in Knoxville forums if you want to check it out.

Stay safe guys.

Oasis.

Member #6042
02-03-18, 13:52
Is it just me or does that seem overpriced?No, it does not.

DeChamps
02-04-18, 00:35
Hey guys, I am from western KY and its a desert here. I usually post in the Knoxville / Nashville forums. I might be coming to Louisville on March 15th and am curious about my options. I am comfortable spending 2 bills or so. Are the best options the massage side? Strip club? I will most likely have my own hotel room if that is safe. I don't get many opportunities for this so I would like the most sure thing. I have a passion for young petite and fit-Don't we all. If anyone has a UTR I would be most appreciative and generous to her. I am mid 30's, tall, thin, clean, decent looking.

I would love to hear from the locals.

Also I had some fun in Italy a few weeks ago, I posted in Knoxville forums if you want to check it out.

Stay safe guys.

Oasis.I was at GL and FL this week and the talent was off the charts. Haven't been a frequent as in monthly but I am rather particular with who I see. After 10:00 at both places there were very hot ladies. Won't post names in forum but wI'll be happy to share info via mail. Did talk a the bartender at GL and evidently the hiccup is nothing new around Farm show time. I had no issues. As always be safe.

DE.

EasyLivin
02-04-18, 16:19
I agree. Most BR providers are 70/80 HH & 100-120 hr. It's a personal preference thing. A HJ can be just as sensual as a BBBJ in the right hands, with zero risk of STD! Not saying I don't enjoy the whole shebang too, but I absolutely love a good BR also.

& PRTFKS is hilarious. I tend to just shorten RTFf to RTF to take the edge off for a true newbie.This. A solid massage with an ending without worrying about a cover breaking or what's on her lip to me is worth it. I envy those who don't care but to each their own.

SteenkyNutz502
02-04-18, 21:10
Found myself in New Albany the other day and decided to enjoy some Chinese food with an AMP dessert. The lady on site was a petite little creature answering to Michelle. After a house fee of. 6 we stretched out and got to business. The rub itself was not bad; a good series of deep tissue and arm rolls that worked out some kinks I didn't know I had. Fragrante. This was followed by a light feathery touch that got me nice and in the mood. Also Fragrante. Then we hit the language barrier. On the flip, she was happy to continue that nice feather touch but when I asked about extras, we ran into some confusion. After a ltiile gratuital incentive, she did drop her top and was open to roaming, and we did come to a decent landing, but either I didn't phrase my interest right or she didn't convey options properly. So that last part I have to say: Ordinario.

Might return, might not.

BDinkie
02-05-18, 17:01
This. A solid massage with an ending without worrying about a cover breaking or what's on her lip to me is worth it. I envy those who don't care but to each their own.Over the past 5 years I've had 50 -100 BBBJ, mostly from ladies mentioned on this site. I have never had any type of STD. In my experience I would say it's not as risky as some people might think it is.

GoTaHaveIt
02-05-18, 17:34
Over the past 5 years I've had 50 -100 BBBJ, mostly from ladies mentioned on this site. I have never had any type of STD. In my experience I would say it's not as risky as some people might think it is.My best buddy once caught Gonorrhea from a blow job from old school SW Sarah in old Louisville. She had it in her mouth.

OneSwiss
02-05-18, 18:14
My best buddy once caught Gonorrhea from a blow job from old school SW Sarah in old Louisville. She had it in her mouth.I would recommend staying away from SW's in old Louisville with or without protection.

LVilleSluggr
02-05-18, 18:31
There is a new place that opened on the Sunny Side of town. Not much info on the post so here is what I can tell you all.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening_-_-a-o-a-asian-spa-_-_best-relaxation/18946422

Its still getting worked on so there is some construction happening.

Door stays locked, so ring the bell. Hours online say 10-10, But verbally I was told open til 11 PM.

$40 for 1/2 and $60 for hour.

One older and one younger than most, more attractive than most. Massage was lack luster and the table was not very comfortable. The older lady I saw changed into a dress before coming back to massage. The younger woman had a dress on and looked very nice.

A very enthusiastic standard with the strong impression more was offered.

Be safe and have fun all.

PlaytimeIndy
02-06-18, 09:01
Saw her on Craigslist under services / theraputic.

https://louisville.craigslist.org/thp/d/relaxing-massage/6484906719.html

Responded out of curiousity then I got a long email reply Says $100. Both nude. Not sure no reviews here. Indy #.

Her reply sounds like she would be alot of fun. Anyone seen her?

Herum2
02-06-18, 12:04
Curious if anyone has had any recent experiences at Blue Accu in Carrollton. It's fairly close to where I live and would be an easy trip. Searching back through the thread it seems it might not really be worth the trip based on what they've got to offer. But I've heard some rumblings around work of new talent there. Going to decide on if I'll make the voyage or not this weekend.Toftt, nothing said nothing to gain.

Ol Muff Diver
02-06-18, 12:31
I saw the very pretty & petite little Asian cutie, yesterday.

Everything seemed to be the same as other reviews have stated.

She is very nice & smells so good, too.

Right before the oiling-up stage, I flashed a generous tip, & inquired if more is on the table. She kindly told me, "no.

During the very happy ending, she put her cheek onto my cheek, for a long time, & made a few quiet moans. Then she switched cheeks. (of course, I am talking about facial cheeks.) the only problem that I saw with the cheek-to-cheek, was that it really impaired the ability to fondle her coochie bits. So, she does allow some roaming. (isn't that a strange word, "roaming," that many of us have chosen to use? It carries a vibe that we are involved with buffalo).

Strip Junkie
02-06-18, 12:38
Curious if anyone has had any recent experiences at Blue Accu in Carrollton. It's fairly close to where I live and would be an easy trip. Searching back through the thread it seems it might not really be worth the trip based on what they've got to offer. But I've heard some rumblings around work of new talent there. Going to decide on if I'll make the voyage or not this weekend.There was new talent the last time that I was there about three months ago. Attractive girl on her mid-30's. Reduced menu stopped at CBJ for what used to get FS. Good experience, but price was too high for a 100 mile round trip.

SandbergFan
02-06-18, 13:53
There is a new place that opened on the Sunny Side of town. Not much info on the post so here is what I can tell you all.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening_-_-a-o-a-asian-spa-_-_best-relaxation/18946422

Its still getting worked on so there is some construction happening.

Door stays locked, so ring the bell. Hours online say 10-10, But verbally I was told open til 11 PM.

$40 for 1/2 and $60 for hour.

One older and one younger than most, more attractive than most. Massage was lack luster and the table was not very comfortable. The older lady I saw changed into a dress before coming back to massage. The younger woman had a dress on and looked very nice.

A very enthusiastic standard with the strong impression more was offered.

Be safe and have fun all.Drove by today and was going to try and stop and check it out, however, I got crept out and passed. Some weird guy was sitting in his white car right in front of the place just staring at it. Drove around the block and around for a little bit but every time I would look he was still there. I'll try to give it a shot again in a few days and report back.

ChefPablo40
02-06-18, 19:26
I don't know what it is, but I've ventured out into a dream twice now and both times my first choice was unavailable. WTF!

So I decided to walk in to HG as today's backup plan and met Stephanie. And that's the good news. After the fact I read what the forum had to say, and have to say that my experience was better than most. It's all about what you're into I guess.

Walked in and didn't quite recognize her from her pics, but they are accurate. Asked who else was available and she gave me the name of a new girl who they've been advertising. Decided against TOFTT on that and stick with what I had before me, which wasn't bad at all. She's got a nice natural pair on her, a nice tight butt (got a handful of that latter on) and a little bit of extra padding, but not a turn off by any means. There have been comments about her face and skin. Based on what I saw there was no evidence of use so probably just bad skin. My face is oily and marked up too and I've never put a needle in me that wasn't put there by a medical professional. Again, I wasn't turned off by it so to each his own.

House fee was. 7 for 45 min and she led me back to a room. Started the rub and took directions well for pressure and areas. Not a professional massage, but a pretty darn good one. If I had to venture a guess she's had some training. She is a little chatty, as has been mentioned here, but again, I wasn't put off by it and found her conversation pleasant. Then the flip and here's where the good news really starts. She asked if I wanted some "play time" to which I almost giggled, but said yes. She lifted her shirt and bra and allowed roaming and my indulgence for wanting then in my face and mouth, which she began to enjoy. Asked her to remove her top and she obliged. Moving right along with what was becoming a good standard and I decided to press my luck since I had not seen any reviews of what her menu was. Let's just say, the buffet is open, but you're going to pay for it. However, just for today FS was off the menu as she had a visitor. Took what was offered, which was a BBBJ. She asked me not to CIM and I agreed if she could teach me a little Russian which she was fine with. All total $. 70 and again I'm happy. Would have been happier with FS because that is what I was looking for today, but you play the cards you're dealt. Will definitely repeat.

Now for the bad news. I kept playing with her tits after because as I've said before, I'm a tit guy and I told her so. She proceeds to tell me that I really would have liked Shaley as she had some DDDs. I inquired, "She's not here any more?" No, she left last week. So for all you mongers out there I asked if she had moved on or got out. "Got out" she said. She was just done with this life. So if you got to experience Shaley consider yourself lucky, and for those of us who didn't we'll just have to wish we had.

TeachMeky16
02-06-18, 20:01

https://louisville.craigslist.org/thp/d/relaxing-massage/6484906719.html

Spent time with her Friday. Pics are her. More weight then pics let on. Pic of tits in tub might be her at one point. Naked rub down with warmed oils. For part of the time you are face down she places herself in just the right spot on the bed so that your hands have free access to rub on her cat. On the flip, a little rub on the body and then began rubbing on junior and placed her good-sized chest for free access to kiss and suck on her nips. Decent time. Very professional. May repeat.

Hoosier Daddy1
02-06-18, 20:49
Spent time with her Friday. Pics are her. More weight then pics let on. Pic of tits in tub might be her at one point. Naked rub down with warmed oils. For part of the time you are face down she places herself in just the right spot on the bed so that your hands have free access to rub on her cat. On the flip, a little rub on the body and then began rubbing on junior and placed her good-sized chest for free access to kiss and suck on her nips. Decent time. Very professional. May repeat.What was the damage?

TeachMeky16
02-06-18, 21:31
What was the damage?$ for the hour plus tip.

Ol Muff Diver
02-06-18, 23:57

Right before the oiling-up stage, I flashed a generous tip, & inquired if more is on the table. She kindly told me, "no.

During the very happy ending, she put her cheek onto my cheek, for a long time, & made a few quiet moans. Then she switched cheeks. (of course, I am talking about facial cheeks.) the only problem that I saw with the cheek-to-cheek, was that it really impaired the ability to fondle her coochie bits. So, she does allow some roaming. (isn't that a strange word, "roaming," that many of us have chosen to use? It carries a vibe that we are involved with buffalo).P.S. $35 for hh.

MonkeySmasher
02-07-18, 05:53
I've seen a few reviews the other day about dreams at BS! I've PM'ed with no reply. I've seen vague reviews on Ariel and Tatiana and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the menu availability and the damage $. I've been to this place and had sweet dreams with Ashley and Jordan in the very far past. If anyone could share there updated experience with me it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

PlaytimeIndy
02-07-18, 06:35
$ for the hour plus tip.Ok don't get me wrong here but when you pay $100 for an hr massage by someone who isn't certified and does it at her place I can't see tipping. She would be making basically $135 an hr if you consider straight cash. She isn't paying for a offsite studio. How about BBBJ or other. You can get $60 hr massage anywhere. So help others understand if location is clean, drug use or foul vagina odors.

DBrannigan
02-07-18, 11:37
https://louisville.craigslist.org/th...484906719.html

Spent time with her Friday. Pics are her. More weight then pics let on. Pic of tits in tub might be her at one point. Naked rub down with warmed oils. For part of the time you are face down she places herself in just the right spot on the bed so that your hands have free access to rub on her cat. On the flip, a little rub on the body and then began rubbing on junior and placed her good-sized chest for free access to kiss and suck on her nips. Decent time. Very professional. May repeat.I saw her yesterday and I can attest to the fact that what TeachMeky wrote is accurate. I may repeat as well.

Nobecz
02-07-18, 13:48
Hey, some mornings a buffalo might be nice. 😳.

During the very happy ending, she put her cheek onto my cheek, for a long time, & made a few quiet moans. Then she switched cheeks. (of course, I am talking about facial cheeks.) the only problem that I saw with the cheek-to-cheek, was that it really impaired the ability to fondle her coochie bits. So, she does allow some roaming. (isn't that a strange word, "roaming," that many of us have chosen to use? It carries a vibe that we are involved with buffalo).

FunTimeSnow
02-07-18, 14:16
So the house fee was. 7 for 45 min; am I understanding that you tipped $ for a total of $. 7?

I don't know what it is, but I've ventured out into a dream twice now and both times my first choice was unavailable. WTF!

So I decided to walk in to HG as today's backup plan and met Stephanie. And that's the good news. After the fact I read what the forum had to say, and have to say that my experience was better than most. It's all about what you're into I guess.

Walked in and didn't quite recognize her from her pics, but they are accurate. Asked who else was available and she gave me the name of a new girl who they've been advertising. Decided against TOFTT on that and stick with what I had before me, which wasn't bad at all. She's got a nice natural pair on her, a nice tight butt (got a handful of that latter on) and a little bit of extra padding, but not a turn off by any means. There have been comments about her face and skin. Based on what I saw there was no evidence of use so probably just bad skin. My face is oily and marked up too and I've never put a needle in me that wasn't put there by a medical professional. Again, I wasn't turned off by it so to each his own.

House fee was. 7 for 45 min and she led me back to a room. Started the rub and took directions well for pressure and areas. Not a professional massage, but a pretty darn good one. If I had to venture a guess she's had some training. She is a little chatty, as has been mentioned here, but again, I wasn't put off by it and found her conversation pleasant. Then the flip and here's where the good news really starts. She asked if I wanted some "play time" to which I almost giggled, but said yes. She lifted her shirt and bra and allowed roaming and my indulgence for wanting then in my face and mouth, which she began to enjoy. Asked her to remove her top and she obliged. Moving right along with what was becoming a good standard and I decided to press my luck since I had not seen any reviews of what her menu was. Let's just say, the buffet is open, but you're going to pay for it. However, just for today FS was off the menu as she had a visitor. Took what was offered, which was a BBBJ. She asked me not to CIM and I agreed if she could teach me a little Russian which she was fine with. All total $. 70 and again I'm happy. Would have been happier with FS because that is what I was looking for today, but you play the cards you're dealt. Will definitely repeat.

Now for the bad news. I kept playing with her tits after because as I've said before, I'm a tit guy and I told her so. She proceeds to tell me that I really would have liked Shaley as she had some DDDs. I inquired, "She's not here any more?" No, she left last week. So for all you mongers out there I asked if she had moved on or got out. "Got out" she said. She was just done with this life. So if you got to experience Shaley consider yourself lucky, and for those of us who didn't we'll just have to wish we had.

OneSwiss
02-07-18, 16:33
So the house fee was. 7 for 45 min; am I understanding that you tipped $ for a total of $. 7?You have got to be mistaken. A tip of $ for BBBJ at that location is way out of line.

TeachMeky16
02-07-18, 18:15
You have got to be mistaken. A tip of $ for BBBJ at that location is way out of line.Agree 100%. Paid way too much.

ChefPablo40
02-07-18, 22:54
Agree 100%. Paid way too much.I'm not going to disagree with any of you. You're probably right. Here's my point, I got a fairly good rubdown and the BJ. I wasn't 100% happy. As I said, I was looking for FS that day from another provider who I waited around for an hour and a half for (not at the establishment, I'm not that creepy) and she was a no-show. I was horny and at that point didn't care that much. The point is I left happy and in that pinch again I will repeat. That said, probably going to start looking at the regular escorts (which is what I should have done in the first place with the mood I was in). The whole point of this is a review. So to be a little more concise: Stephanie was good, priced on the high side, Shaley is gone. You're welcome.

SimpleGuy1970
02-08-18, 09:08
Went to Sun last night. My Goto AMP for FS. I was leary as they are under new management. I was not disappointed. Penney is an older Asian lady but she is petite and has a spinners body. The rub was meh but the final rub is what counts. RIGHT? It was very good and she is pretty tight for an older lady. She does speak english but she is not a talker. She is limber, very limber. A must see.

FunTimeSnow
02-08-18, 13:28
I didn't render and opinion on what was paid, just asked for clarification. Thanks Chef!

I'm not going to disagree with any of you. You're probably right. Here's my point, I got a fairly good rubdown and the BJ. I wasn't 100% happy. As I said, I was looking for FS that day from another provider who I waited around for an hour and a half for (not at the establishment, I'm not that creepy) and she was a no-show. I was horny and at that point didn't care that much. The point is I left happy and in that pinch again I will repeat. That said, probably going to start looking at the regular escorts (which is what I should have done in the first place with the mood I was in). The whole point of this is a review. So to be a little more concise: Stephanie was good, priced on the high side, Shaley is gone. You're welcome.

Bud564
02-08-18, 17:47
Had a nice session with Joy- hadn't seen her since when she was at Scarlett's. Nice little hideaway spot, easy to walk to when staying downtown! Also has a sneaky exit out the back! LOL! If you do go ask for the Nuru- you'll thank me! Just a cool chick!

Two Nutts
02-09-18, 14:13
You finally break the ice with one of the AMP girls that will take your offer for FS. So before she jumps your bones she lubes herself up as well as your cock. Then commences to ride the pony. Problem is with all the lube it feels like fucking a big can of tomato soup. I'm thinking all that money spent for this.

Jsmw1980
02-09-18, 15:26
You finally break the ice with one of the AMP girls that will take your offer for FS. So before she jumps your bones she lubes herself up as well as your cock. Then commences to ride the pony. Problem is with all the lube it feels like fucking a big can of tomato soup. I'm thinking all that money spent for this.Haha. When all you can hear is squish squish squish and dripping down your leg.

Strip Junkie
02-09-18, 17:16
You finally break the ice with one of the AMP girls that will take your offer for FS. So before she jumps your bones she lubes herself up as well as your cock. Then commences to ride the pony. Problem is with all the lube it feels like fucking a big can of tomato soup. I'm thinking all that money spent for this.Any woman who is getting fucked four or five times a day, nearly seven days a week is going to need help in the lube department. When they get laid so often, the lube glands stop producing as much. It is like when you cum four or five times in one day, the amount of cum at the fifth time is less than the amount at the first time. And also since arousal has a lot to do with a woman lubing naturally, and since they are not really aroused by us mongers, it is no wonder that they rely on the artificial stuff. And if you think she uses too much, ask her to wipe a little off.

Dickens Cider
02-09-18, 20:04
You finally break the ice with one of the AMP girls that will take your offer for FS. So before she jumps your bones she lubes herself up as well as your cock. Then commences to ride the pony. Problem is with all the lube it feels like fucking a big can of tomato soup. I'm thinking all that money spent for this.TN. Its worse when they don't lube it up and are as dry as a bone. DnC.

Two Nutts
02-09-18, 20:16
TN. Its worse when they don't lube it up and are as dry as a bone. DnC.At least you have some friction there. Might start a fire though. LOL. Generally it's the older Asians that do the lube. Hell the HJ feels better. And a 3rd the cost. HOLY SHIT!! I GOT 1700 POSTS. HAHAHA

Two Nutts
02-10-18, 09:32
Haha. When all you can hear is squish squish squish and dripping down your leg.I think we're fucking the same ol woman LOL.

Two Nutts
02-10-18, 09:34
Any woman who is getting fucked four or five times a day, nearly seven days a week is going to need help in the lube department. When they get laid so often, the lube glands stop producing as much. It is like when you cum four or five times in one day, the amount of cum at the fifth time is less than the amount at the first time. And also since arousal has a lot to do with a woman lubing naturally, and since they are not really aroused by us mongers, it is no wonder that they rely on the artificial stuff. And if you think she uses too much, ask her to wipe a little off.Thank you Mr obvious. LOL LOL.

Zomby
02-10-18, 10:17
Problem is with all the lube it feels like fucking a big can of tomato soupHopefully, it doesn't look like tomato soup. No judgement if you're into period fucking, though.

Two Nutts
02-10-18, 11:40
Hopefully, it doesn't look like tomato soup. No judgement if you're into period fucking, though.Leave it to you to make that correlation. LOL. Maybe I used a bad analogy.

OneSwiss
02-10-18, 14:10
Just saw an ad for Izabella on usaadultclassifieds. Looks like my favorite lady is still around.

FunLuver
02-10-18, 20:03
If it has not been mentioned yet, for those who venture to Blue Accu in Carrollton, it is closed as of yesterday.

Two Nutts
02-10-18, 20:11
If it has not been mentioned yet, for those who venture to Blue Accu in Carrollton, it is closed as of yesterday.Those grannies will be heading to Louisville.

Jake Monger
02-11-18, 09:13
For those of you who venture outside of Louisville a little east down I64 from time to time, Hao Hao in Ffrt has closed as well. No info or other address on their door. That's two this week with Blue Accu in Carrolton shutting down.

SouthHunter74
02-11-18, 10:29
Those grannies will be heading to Louisville.Where do I hit the damn Like button for this LOL.

MonkeySmasher
02-12-18, 12:06
I've asked about reviews about Ariel and Tatiana at BS, without a single one of you even trying to help me out. I went Friday night and seen Ariel. Looks not 100% to her pics but close (a little photo shop maybe). How ever the rub was ok but the service she provided was spot on to which I was looking for! Will repeat, oh and remember to bring your own jacket.

OnlyThisTime
02-12-18, 16:16
I've asked about reviews about Ariel and Tatiana at BS, without a single one of you even trying to help me out.Both girls have been reviewed in this thread in the last two weeks. Ariel has several reviews here. Not sure how much more help you need.

Dickens Cider
02-12-18, 16:32
MonkeySmasher;.

PRTF, KS. Haha and haha. DnC.

Diclicous
02-12-18, 18:04
MonkeySmasher;.

PRTF, KS. Haha and haha. DnC.I think the addition of "kind sir" adds a nice touch, makes me giggle abit. Safe and snug harbors gentlemen.

D.

MonkeySmasher
02-12-18, 21:13
Both girls have been reviewed in this thread in the last two weeks. Ariel has several reviews here. Not sure how much more help you need.Show me a review that isn't vague in detail! All the reviews let everyone you went, all a lot to be learned off those reviews. Smh!

GrittyB
02-13-18, 08:11
Show me a review that isn't vague in detail! All the reviews let everyone you went, all a lot to be learned off those reviews. Smh!Just for fun I reaearched Ariel. Posts 6018 and 6001 would have been plenty of info for me. Just sayin'.

Dickens Cider
02-13-18, 08:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Dickens Cider
02-13-18, 08:25
I think the addition of "kind sir" adds a nice touch, makes me giggle abit. Safe and snug harbors gentlemen.

D.Yep. Ships are safe in the harbor, but that is not where ships are meant to go. DnC.

MonkeySmasher
02-13-18, 09:41
Just for fun I reaearched Ariel. Posts 6018 and 6001 would have been plenty of info for me. Just sayin'.I want to know what the damage was $. Please show me in the post.

MonkeySmasher
02-13-18, 11:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MonkeySmasher
02-13-18, 11:53
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Member #6042
02-13-18, 15:24
I've seen Sabrina, really like her and can highly recommend. I'm curious about Jenny and how much distance others have gotten with her.

MonkeySmasher
02-15-18, 20:49
Found some free time this evening and ended up at BS. My intent was to see Ariel, but she wasn't their tonight. The only girl working was legend and I was skeptical because I wasnt sure of the menu options. She came in the room and wow what a pretty girl. I opted for. 5 hr for 70 and she told me to get comfy which we both did. She asked if I tipped and of course I do so we cut to the chase. $20 and all was had. No BJ just a lotion rub, enough to get him going then on with the hat. She really got into it and asked me to fight it and give it to her. I will repeat. So what no BJ, but I got to have fun with a young tight body girl. Ill revisit with her!

LoveThis00
02-16-18, 16:59
Found some free time this evening and ended up at BS. My intent was to see Ariel, but she wasn't their tonight. The only girl working was legend and I was skeptical because I wasnt sure of the menu options. She came in the room and wow what a pretty girl. I opted for. 5 hr for 70 and she told me to get comfy which we both did. She asked if I tipped and of course I do so we cut to the chase. $20 and all was had. No BJ just a lotion rub, enough to get him going then on with the hat. She really got into it and asked me to fight it and give it to her. I will repeat. So what no BJ, but I got to have fun with a young tight body girl. Ill revisit with her!$20 and all was had? Is $20 a typo or was it HJ with a hat? Maybe you meant $$? If not, why a hat for HJ? Regardless, Legend is gorgeous!

Viva0521
02-16-18, 17:47
$20 and all was had? Is $20 a typo or was it HJ with a hat? Maybe you meant $$? If not, why a hat for HJ? Regardless, Legend is gorgeous!I guess $20 means $ plus 20.

MonkeySmasher
02-16-18, 18:37
$20 and all was had? Is $20 a typo or was it HJ with a hat? Maybe you meant $$? If not, why a hat for HJ? Regardless, Legend is gorgeous!$=100 then 20=$20 CK9 and missionary finish! She gives no BJ and doest CG! Hope that clears it up.

Two Nutts
02-16-18, 20:42
$20 and all was had? Is $20 a typo or was it HJ with a hat? Maybe you meant $$? If not, why a hat for HJ? Regardless, Legend is gorgeous!I took it as $120.00 dollar sign means a hundred.

Randy Daytona
02-17-18, 20:10
Visited springs spa in Jeff for one hour. 8 therapist said her name was Cyndi. Said she worked at King spa in mobile a few months ago. Table shower was great. Excellent massage. Asked if I want to medium or Strong. I chose the strong the size and it was very good. She was talkative but not too much so. On the flip standard. Doubtful more is offered. All in all it was a nice visit. RD.

LakeGuy10
02-17-18, 21:34
Saw Ariel today and I'm not sure if it's been mentioned on here or not but she no longer is at body sensations. She's now out on her own. If you have a hard time getting something scheduled be patient as she's very cautious now.

I tell you what she is one of the best. She's very energetic and tries her best to please. She is a fun one and really gets after it.

LG10.

HappyTime59
02-18-18, 01:58
Had another visit with her, as alway the best massage you could ask for, from shoulders to toes not a spot missed. So if you don't need roaming and her clothes off but want a great massage with very nice standard ending at a very reasonable rate then give her a try. Its nice to get a real massage ever now and then.

LakeGuy10
02-18-18, 10:38
Saw Ariel today and I'm not sure if it's been mentioned on here or not but she no longer is at body sensations. She's now out on her own. If you have a hard time getting something scheduled be patient as she's very cautious now.

I tell you what she is one of the best. She's very energetic and tries her best to please. She is a fun one and really gets after it.

LG10.For those asking for her contact info, here you go and have fun!

https://backpage.com.louisville.escortbabylon.com/post/25952661/5022002656

OneSwiss
02-18-18, 11:23

LG10.I have not seen her ad. Do you have a phone number for her?

Patky63
02-18-18, 12:16
I have not seen her ad. Do you have a phone number for her?I would love some contact info as well if its available. Thanks and be safe.

Pat.

IrishGuy11
02-18-18, 13:28
I visited her recently also and concur with all of HT59's comments. She is around 50 and so relates well to those of us in that range from a life perspective. She's a little talky but fun if you want that much conversation.

Had another visit with her, as alway the best massage you could ask for, from shoulders to toes not a spot missed. So if you don't need roaming and her clothes off but want a great massage with very nice standard ending at a very reasonable rate then give her a try. Its nice to get a real massage ever now and then.

S Smith
02-18-18, 13:37
Visiting for the weekend and I was trying to set something up with Ariel too, came across this ad and it kind of looks like her, is it?

http://louisville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/502-200-2656/17007612

I have not seen her ad. Do you have a phone number for her?

Member #5859
02-18-18, 13:54
Had another visit with her, as alway the best massage you could ask for, from shoulders to toes not a spot missed. So if you don't need roaming and her clothes off but want a great massage with very nice standard ending at a very reasonable rate then give her a try. Its nice to get a real massage ever now and then.I haven't seen her for over 5 years, but was considering doing so again for the real massage. But do remember a topless experience in the past. Is that no more?

Dickens Cider
02-18-18, 14:21
Had another visit with her, as alway the best massage you could ask for, from shoulders to toes not a spot missed. So if you don't need roaming and her clothes off but want a great massage with very nice standard ending at a very reasonable rate then give her a try. Its nice to get a real massage ever now and then.She will stop talking if you ask her to. Just say, "I am not a very good conversationalist today" and she gets the hint. DnC.

Garthie1
02-18-18, 14:25
Stopped by Louisville and Shepherdsville KAMPS on Friday. Went to Shepherdsville first- Jabba the Hut looking girl working, she's worked there for quite awhile. Didn't appeal, left.

Went to Preston 61, same lady working there for the last forever. She's not terrible, but a bit of a pudge stomach so I decided to look around.

DOwn the street to Empire. Older, slim lady named 'Anna' working. Looked decent, kept her in mind until later. Returned later and had a pretty good time. Shaved kitty, DATY, FS. Normal price. Overall, about a 5 for looks. Pretty nice body, skinny with good muscle tone and larger fake breasts. Pretty good service, would repeat since nothing else is much better in town.

Went a few streets over to Stone- 4921 Poplar Level. Average looking lady, nothing appealing. Declined and didn't go back.

Drove over to King Spa beside Red Roof Inn, cute lady working there, bit of a pudgy stomach and a legit looking place. Great massage and good ending if I wanted, but declined since she didn't do FS. One of the nicest ladies I've met at a KAMP.

Stress Away had the same girls working as the previous visit a few months back. One kind of cute, the other not so much. Declined and headed to Sun SPa.

Went to SUn and a lady working there, really short with short curly hair. Large fake breasts and a decent body. Noticed that the hideous looking owner wasn't answering the door, maybe new mgmt. Skeletor looking lady was also working there, but too skinny and unattractive for me. Realized that I was at the end of the line for KAMPs, so decided to go with the first lady. Overall a good time. FS, DATY, the whole menu. Would repeat if I were in town. Wouldn't recommend driving 3 hours, but we're all impulsive.

Wall Crawler
02-18-18, 15:55
Following some recent discussion about AMPs, I went and visited a couple.

As others have found, the place on Oechsli has cuter, younger girls. But there's a strict limit on what they'll do. I did find out that the place at 8730 Westport Rd. Is the same ownership (or at least I saw the same girl at both places on different days).

These girls might be a little better at giving massages. I also kicked around the bottom end of Bardstown Rd. The place at 6608 Bardstown seemed to be busy, and I waited a while; but when I got there, the "more young" girl I held out for was riding the dragon or some damn thing. I am used to having things be a little more orderly at AMPs. She was so unsavory looking I didn't even try to get the house fee back.

6447 Bardstown is just across the street. The sign is distinctive, it says "Art Spa". I don't think it's the same ownership as Westport Road, but the same rules apply. I met a girl named Summer who was cute, although not a real masseuse. I considered trying to see one of these girls several times in order to try to get more, but they aren't really freelancers. I'm not that scary, but all these girls passed on more money for services.

I think we could all attest that there are some AMPs that have been around a while, and then there's this new crop, the $49 an hour crew. I have had a similar experience in all such AMPs. At some point, they bring out a very good smartphone translation app and we have a little language lesson. But I know a few other things. There is a bus service that runs between Chicago, Detroit, Indy and Lexington. Last year, I picked up two AMP girls hitchhiking. I took them to a gas station at Paris Pike and I-75. I had a conversation with the owner. Apparently he was getting a small fee for letting his gas station be a "terminal" for the Chinese bus.

This was not a bus for just anybody. It was for sex workers, and maybe some others. I am not going on a campaign, but I would like to understand better. Are all the new Louisville AMPs under one or two owners? Is that why they are so similar in their ads? Is the substitute for the masseuses one of these individual Chinese girl ads? Since Chinese pictures are complete bullshit, I have been reluctant to call one of them.

Maximus71
02-19-18, 22:46
Following some recent discussion about AMPs, I went and visited a couple.

As others have found, the place on Oechsli has cuter, younger girls. But there's a strict limit on what they'll do. I did find out that the place at 8730 Westport Rd. Is the same ownership (or at least I saw the same girl at both places on different days).I've been to this one six or seven times and can confirm that it is self-service. Regardless, the girls have always been young and cute and have given fantastic massages, which is what I'm primarily looking for. Plus you can't beat the price.

GoTaHaveIt
02-20-18, 08:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Member #6042
02-20-18, 16:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BigAndHorny
02-21-18, 11:43
I've been to this one six or seven times and can confirm that it is self-service. Regardless, the girls have always been young and cute and have given fantastic massages, which is what I'm primarily looking for. Plus you can't beat the price.When you say self service, do the girls at least stay there with you while you pump your gas?

LayBack
02-21-18, 12:21
Went by aoa Asian spa over there on 6th in Jeffersonville had a good time the first time I was there. But they look like they got shut down had an orange sticker in the window and all of there post was down they was only open for about a month.

Maximus71
02-21-18, 12:58
When you say self service, do the girls at least stay there with you while you pump your gas?Ha! Yes, the girl stayed. I only did it once and she continued to rub in the general area. She provided some oil but didn't handle the dipstick, so to speak. On a subsequent visit, I gently tried to see if a more hands-on approach was available but it was clear it is not. I've been there enough that any suspicions of my being LE should be dispelled, so either the girls I've seen are not into me of the place is strictly legit.

Hoosierdaddi
02-21-18, 14:10
Curious about this one. Have seen her ads for a while now but no pics or reviews that I'm aware of. Anyone have any experience with her that they can share. Thanks.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-in-town-lovely-private-residence-indepent-asian-girl-no-texts-no-send-pics-please/18767337

Drifter06
02-21-18, 16:48
This is one of 3 MPs on PL. Two AMPs and S Parlor. Kind of a dump looking place but about average for AMPs inside. Standard TS with dry sauna which was room temperature. Probably 40 something provider. Standard rub with hardly any teasing but on the flip asked what I wanted indicating all was on the table. Gave a nice CBJ with plenty of oral attention to the boys. Allowed unlimited roaming under the dress with no panties. Nothing special but not bad either.

Jake Longs
02-21-18, 19:50
Curious about this one. Have seen her ads for a while now but no pics or reviews that I'm aware of. Anyone have any experience with her that they can share. Thanks.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-in-town-lovely-private-residence-indepent-asian-girl-no-texts-no-send-pics-please/18767337That would be Jessica. Full service is available but for price. I only part took of the standard happy ending. She's probably a five on the massage parlor girl scale. She definitely knows how to give a good rub and knows how to stroke a cock.

Wall Crawler
02-22-18, 00:22
When you say self service, do the girls at least stay there with you while you pump your gas?This has become indelicate, but there are two types, the ones that thrust a squirt bottle of something slicky at you and wrinkle up their noses, and the ones that let you clumsily embrace them in the throes of your etc. I have never yet met a Chinese girl who was honestly squeamish. A couple of them kind of went "My good sir!" or something similar when I threw my towel on the floor, but they are all good with bodies.

In case anyone thinks I am going overboard on these chicks, I should say that I would like to find out if they can be engaged in a bunch, so to speak. I think they need peer reinforcement to let themselves go. I'm thinking that the Big Boss won't allow that, and I'm sort of patriotically offended. They're here, I should be able to propose things to them, they can't be indentured servants. Of course, perhaps their families in China would be killed.

LetsGiveItATry
02-22-18, 11:23
That would be Jessica. Full service is available but for price. I only part took of the standard happy ending. She's probably a five on the massage parlor girl scale. She definitely knows how to give a good rub and knows how to stroke a cock.What does Jessica look like? Is she petite, slim, big-bones? Is she Korean / Chinese / Thai? More details would help. PM me if you feel more comfortable.

ZeroPointZero
02-23-18, 07:18
Had the pleasure of meeting Kenya at Scarlett's place recently, glad I did. First visit there, will be back. She was very pleasant to be with, photos accurate, and WOW what a figure. Performance to match, very happy to report great standard. Highly recommend and I will repeat. Hour rate plus a nice tip for great attitude and service.

Wanting to meet Mia from there, please PM me if you have some experience with her. Thanks as always fellas.

Beringer
02-23-18, 13:13
Thanks for the review. I haven't had a chance to visit her but think she's on my to do list.

PM me any deets if you can.

Thanks.

Beringer.

Had the pleasure of meeting Kenya at Scarlett's place recently, glad I did. First visit there, will be back. She was very pleasant to be with, photos accurate, and WOW what a figure. Performance to match, very happy to report great standard. Highly recommend and I will repeat. Hour rate plus a nice tip for great attitude and service.

Wanting to meet Mia from there, please PM me if you have some experience with her. Thanks as always fellas.

FreeWilly12
02-24-18, 23:45
Had the opportunity to meet with her today. I wish some of the massage therapist I have seen before would get naked like she did. What a beautiful rack, sensitive nipples, sweet daty, and before 69, she oiled up those girls and started teasing my wand rubbing those jugs all over me. Finished with a hand job. And then offered me a towel to clean up. Reading the past reviews, she is a talker. Next time I understand FS is on the menu for 2 bills, everything covered. Will have to repeat. FW.

SixtiesDude
02-25-18, 09:27
This is one of 3 MPs on PL. Two AMPs and S Parlor. Kind of a dump looking place but about average for AMPs inside. Standard TS with dry sauna which was room temperature. Probably 40 something provider. Standard rub with hardly any teasing but on the flip asked what I wanted indicating all was on the table. Gave a nice CBJ with plenty of oral attention to the boys. Allowed unlimited roaming under the dress with no panties. Nothing special but not bad either.One of my roadies went there Friday afternoon. Only fortyish plain looking lady there. She would not even wash him down below. Said massage only. It was his first (and last) time there. So YMMV!

SteveTheFish
02-25-18, 13:35
Anyone know who is working at Sun these days?

BuildOne
02-28-18, 08:47
Had the opportunity to meet with her today. I wish some of the massage therapist I have seen before would get naked like she did. What a beautiful rack, sensitive nipples, sweet daty, and before 69, she oiled up those girls and started teasing my wand rubbing those jugs all over me. Finished with a hand job. And then offered me a towel to clean up. Reading the past reviews, she is a talker. Next time I understand FS is on the menu for 2 bills, everything covered. Will have to repeat. FW.You are correct she has two offerings one for body rub with standard finish and then the FS upgrade. I have seen her many times and both packages are great!

Don File
02-28-18, 14:20
Had the opportunity to meet with her today. I wish some of the massage therapist I have seen before would get naked like she did. What a beautiful rack, sensitive nipples, sweet daty, and before 69, she oiled up those girls and started teasing my wand rubbing those jugs all over me. Finished with a hand job. And then offered me a towel to clean up. Reading the past reviews, she is a talker. Next time I understand FS is on the menu for 2 bills, everything covered. Will have to repeat. FW.Just curious, is the rack real or store bought?

Thanks.

Don.

Cypress272
02-28-18, 14:36
Has anyone seen Eve? Is it just me or does she have two nipples on her right breast?

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/escape-with-eve-wednesday-beginning-at-12noon/18164967

FreeWilly12
02-28-18, 15:54
just curious, is the rack real or store bought?

Thanks.

Don.100% real.

SteenkyNutz502
02-28-18, 16:59
Had the opportunity to meet with her today. I wish some of the massage therapist I have seen before would get naked like she did. What a beautiful rack, sensitive nipples, sweet daty, and before 69, she oiled up those girls and started teasing my wand rubbing those jugs all over me. Finished with a hand job. And then offered me a towel to clean up. Reading the past reviews, she is a talker. Next time I understand FS is on the menu for 2 bills, everything covered. Will have to repeat. FW.There are at least 3 Tiffanies currently advertising and in discussion. Could you link us to the one you saw?

BuildingCode
02-28-18, 23:31
Had to pass by E'town a couple weeks ago. Stopped at http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/yu-tuina-massage-best-asian-massage-new-season-270-982-5888/18232902 again. I've been a few times and have always gotten the full hour for $69. Decent rub. Attendant does not loose any clothes. $40 tip for manual.

Not the greatest, but is good when passing through and need to relax.

Don File
03-01-18, 10:47
There are at least 3 Tiffanies currently advertising and in discussion. Could you link us to the one you saw?This is the Tiffany that I was speaking of:

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tantalizing-tata-tiffany/18441342

SirDikALot
03-01-18, 12:23
Not even close to pics. She's does have bigs tits. That is the only comparison to be had.

She is very snobbish and disconnected. Almost as if she is judging you or higher than thou. Looks away the whole time, checked phone on flip, uses half a bottle of baby oil a session. Up sale is not explained at all. Misleads what your paying for. Asked for BJ and looked at me like I had asked for her real name or SSN#. Does have menu but does not provide what you request.

I have had some success in the past at MA (jorydn and Giselle), but I will never go Mack to this location. Oh ya, I ran into a total of 3 guys during my stay. One of them is Kayloney's BF. The other was with Jorydn and the other was standing in the stairs when trying to leave. No more!

BDinkie
03-01-18, 13:30
This is the Tiffany that I was speaking of:

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tantalizing-tata-tiffany/18441342Now I'm confused. Has anyone actually seen Tiffany 287-7535 - the one in pink?

SirDikALot
03-01-18, 16:35
Sorry, forgot the link.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/jenna/19412637

Not even close to pics. She's does have bigs tits. That is the only comparison to be had.

She is very snobbish and disconnected. Almost as if she is judging you or higher than thou. Looks away the whole time, checked phone on flip, uses half a bottle of baby oil a session. Up sale is not explained at all. Misleads what your paying for. Asked for BJ and looked at me like I had asked for her real name or SSN#. Does have menu but does not provide what you request.

I have had some success in the past at MA (jorydn and Giselle), but I will never go Mack to this location. Oh ya, I ran into a total of 3 guys during my stay. One of them is Kayloney's BF. The other was with Jorydn and the other was standing in the stairs when trying to leave. No more!

Dickens Cider
03-01-18, 17:48
Has anyone seen Eve? Is it just me or does she have two nipples on her right breast?

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/escape-with-eve-wednesday-beginning-at-12noon/18164967If you find there are indeed two nipples on the right, please post or PM. Would love to see that in person! DnC.

Drifter06
03-02-18, 17:03
If you find there are indeed two nipples on the right, please post or PM. Would love to see that in person! DnC.She'said only got one on both sides. LOL.

Very heavy girl. Standard rub and finish. Definitely not a repeat for me.

MonkeySmasher
03-04-18, 17:16
Looks like shaley is back! Independent maybe? http://louisville.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/*-indulge-in-a-relaxing-body-rub-from-shaley-270-980-9155/19451707.

RogeriusRex
03-04-18, 17:39
Stopped into Ivy Spa hoping to see Li Li this afternoon. Was greeted instead by Cindy, who told me that Li Li was working, and was not available. This was probably bs, as there was no other car in the lot. Anyway, Cindy looked okay, although she does have a tummy a may be with child, so I decided to give her a try. To cut to the chase, Cindy is not as pretty as Li Li, did not give quite as good of a massage as Li Li, and does not speak English as well as Li Li. But she is very friendly and personable; and she sure knows how to take a care of a guy on the flip. Just a standard finish with free roaming, but very nice. Gave her the standard tip, and left with a smile on my face. (I still prefer Li Li, and hope she's still there.).

MonkeySmasher
03-05-18, 08:58
Looks like shaley is back! Independent maybe? http://louisville.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/*-indulge-in-a-relaxing-body-rub-from-shaley-270-980-9155/19451707.http://louisville.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/%E2%80%8D-indulge-in-a-relaxing-body-rub-from-shaley-270-980-9155/19451707

MrClimber1888
03-05-18, 11:09
Hey posted this a couple of weeks ago but thought I'd try again. Anyone seen Chanel at MA? Is that her in the pics? How was her bedside manner?

Member #6042
03-05-18, 12:59

I have had some success in the past at MA (jorydn and Giselle), but I will never go Mack to this location. Oh ya, I ran into a total of 3 guys during my stay. One of them is Kayloney's BF. The other was with Jorydn and the other was standing in the stairs when trying to leave. No more!I haven't been to MA in a while for pretty much the reasons you point out. The face pic thing is bs. My go tos lately have been Scarlet's and Churchill.

MrClimber1888
03-05-18, 13:10
Hey, haven't seen this girls adds before? Anyone seen her? Is she the girl in the pic? Was it a good experience? Thanks in advance!

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pamper-yourself-aaliyah-is-available-now/19288507

MrClimber1888
03-05-18, 13:14
Went to BS for the first time this Saturday. Scheduled time with Avery but when I arrived someone else stole my appointment time which I've read about others having trouble with. That was frustrating and next time I'll raise more of a stink about it. Anyway, Charlotte was the only one available and I don't remember seeing her in ads so wasn't sure what to expect but decided to go for it. She is on the bigger side lots of tattoos but still decent rack. Got my rub which was standard and fine then left. Next time I'll make sure I get the girl I scheduled but overall not the worst first visit.

ChefPablo40
03-05-18, 15:11
Went to BS for the first time this Saturday. Scheduled time with Avery but when I arrived someone else stole my appointment time which I've read about others having trouble with. That was frustrating and next time I'll raise more of a stink about it. Anyway, Charlotte was the only one available and I don't remember seeing her in ads so wasn't sure what to expect but decided to go for it. She is on the bigger side lots of tattoos but still decent rack. Got my rub which was standard and fine then left. Next time I'll make sure I get the girl I scheduled but overall not the worst first visit.Always do your research before a first time visit. It has been mentioned on here and I can confirm, Avery is prego. Unless that's you're thing (no judgments). Probably should thank that mysterious stranger.

P.S. It wasn't me, but I've seen her there. She is very round now.

LakeGuy10
03-05-18, 15:14
Went to BS for the first time this Saturday. Scheduled time with Avery but when I arrived someone else stole my appointment time which I've read about others having trouble with. That was frustrating and next time I'll raise more of a stink about it. Anyway, Charlotte was the only one available and I don't remember seeing her in ads so wasn't sure what to expect but decided to go for it. She is on the bigger side lots of tattoos but still decent rack. Got my rub which was standard and fine then left. Next time I'll make sure I get the girl I scheduled but overall not the worst first visit.Just a little info, Avery is a very sweet young lady but she's about 6 months pregnant. It would be a surprise if you didn't know beforehand.

Stay safe LG10.

LoveThis00
03-05-18, 22:21
Hey, haven't seen this girls adds before? Anyone seen her? Is she the girl in the pic? Was it a good experience? Thanks in advance!

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pamper-yourself-aaliyah-is-available-now/19288507Not the girl in the pics after being told it was, but I was not disappointed by her appearance. Actually, I luved her looks. Great petite body with breasts that appeared to be Deez. BR was nothing special with a happy ending. $25. I'd like to have a girlfriend as hot, but likely will not repeat. To her defense, I think she thought I was a cop. I've gotten that vibe before. Naturally, YMMV.

JustFriends
03-05-18, 22:53

I have had some success in the past at MA (jorydn and Giselle), but I will never go Mack to this location. Oh ya, I ran into a total of 3 guys during my stay. One of them is Kayloney's BF. The other was with Jorydn and the other was standing in the stairs when trying to leave. No more!I honestly don't know what it is with MA and them having tough guys standing around. I walked in one time and saw a body guard or whoever posted up at one door so I just turned right around and exited. Screw that crap.

BobDole00
03-06-18, 01:28
I honestly don't know what it is with MA and them having tough guys standing around. I walked in one time and saw a body guard or whoever posted up at one door so I just turned right around and exited. Screw that crap.It was always kind of expensive but the quality of girls used to make it worth it. I had a good time in the past but my last experience was literally the worst I've had anywhere. I would never consider going back.

TenSevenCs
03-06-18, 11:45
Always do your research before a first time visit. It has been mentioned on here and I can confirm, Avery is prego. Unless that's you're thing (no judgments). Probably should thank that mysterious stranger.

P.S. It wasn't me, but I've seen her there. She is very round now.Is Avery still offering FS while she is preggo.

Rodrian
03-06-18, 15:03
I've seen some of the AMPs I frequent offering to take credit card. Has anyone ever used their card at one of these places? I can only assume it would be a terrible idea.

Coop67
03-06-18, 15:45
I've seen some of the AMPs I frequent offering to take credit card. Has anyone ever used their card at one of these places? I can only assume it would be a terrible idea.I did years ago when I was young and dumb, nothing bad happened. If I was single, I honestly wouldn't sweat it that much. LEO can't prove any broken laws from a CC charge. Would love to hear others thoughts though.

JustFriends
03-06-18, 16:54
It was always kind of expensive but the quality of girls used to make it worth it. I had a good time in the past but my last experience was literally the worst I've had anywhere. I would never consider going back.Honestly seems like they find their girls from word of mouth. Most girls there were friends or friends of friends. That's why they are all young and look alike.

I've seen some of the AMPs I frequent offering to take credit card. Has anyone ever used their card at one of these places? I can only assume it would be a terrible idea.There would be a permanent record at your bank that you, or whoever uses your card, have been there. Bad idea IMO. And the staff would have your personal name and other details when they get a copy of the receipt too.

ChefPablo40
03-06-18, 21:59
Is Avery still offering FS while she is preggo.I honestly don't know. Should have been more clear when I said I had seen her, I have not "seen" her. I saw her with what appeared to be a volleyball strapped to her belly. Hard pass from me.

Ee123
03-07-18, 08:12
Just a little info, Avery is a very sweet young lady but she's about 6 months pregnant. It would be a surprise if you didn't know beforehand.

Stay safe LG10.The hell you say?

WELL now. That is good info right there.

WhoDeyBuckeye
03-07-18, 10:17
I've seen some of the AMPs I frequent offering to take credit card. Has anyone ever used their card at one of these places? I can only assume it would be a terrible idea.I've used my debit card to pay the house fee at several AMPs over the years with no issues. Of course I don't have to worry about a spouse or significant other seeing the charges. As far as LEO having a paper trail to follow, all it proves is that I got a massage there. I also get legitimate massages from real masseuses several times a year so it would be no different.

I've always tipped the providers in cash however. Not sure how it would lookvif the receipt showed a tip larger than the house fee. Still wouldn't be proof of anything illegal but would be highly suspicious.

Denzo
03-08-18, 12:28
The hell you say?

WELL now. That is good info right there.Avery is very pregnant! There is NO WAY you wouldn't notice. From what I've heard from friends, she isn't offering FS while she is pregnant. But who knows on that. Not my thing really, but for the record she is handling her baby weight VERY well. I have not seen this naked pregnant body, but clothed she always looks really good. Still in really good shape. Like a super hot girl with a basketball under her shirt. Still super pretty and usually dolled up. From my experience, really nice, pretty cool girl. It probably cuts down on her business though, so if it is your thing. I would see her. She probably can use it, would appreciate it, and make it well worth it. Again not my thing, but for the record, I can't imaging finding finding many girls who's body handles the baby this well.

Viva0521
03-08-18, 14:33
I've seen some of the AMPs I frequent offering to take credit card. Has anyone ever used their card at one of these places? I can only assume it would be a terrible idea.I would definitely avoid using my cc at any of this kind place. Not only due to LEO tracking but also possible fraud charges. So I always go with cash.

PipeLayerInky
03-08-18, 18:32
Seen a ad for a new spa on south end of dixie (9221 dixie hwy). Have anyone been to it yet small place just wanted to see if anyone been there and if so how was it.

Ee123
03-08-18, 19:13
Avery is very pregnant! There is NO WAY you wouldn't notice. From what I've heard from friends, she isn't offering FS while she is pregnant. But who knows on that. Not my thing really, but for the record she is handling her baby weight VERY well. I have not seen this naked pregnant body, but clothed she always looks really good. Still in really good shape. Like a super hot girl with a basketball under her shirt. Still super pretty and usually dolled up. From my experience, really nice, pretty cool girl. It probably cuts down on her business though, so if it is your thing. I would see her. She probably can use it, would appreciate it, and make it well worth it. Again not my thing, but for the record, I can't imaging finding finding many girls who's body handles the baby this well.I've been meaning to pull the trigger on her for some time now. Not sure why I haven't honestly, but this seals the deal for me. Nothing sexier than a hottie pregger. Anyone seen her lately? What's usual house fee and tip? She still on the pricey side?

JustFriends
03-08-18, 20:33
Seen a ad for a new spa on south end of dixie (9221 dixie hwy). Have anyone been to it yet small place just wanted to see if anyone been there and if so how was it.I will give you a hint: The two new spas on Dixie are fantastic. The most recent one, 9221 Dixie Hwy, is great. You might need to use your GPS to find it because they haven't finished putting up the huge signs that say "MASSAGE THERPY" that can be seen from outer space.

Member #6040
03-08-18, 21:03
I will give you a hint: The two new spas on Dixie are fantastic. The most recent one, 9221 Dixie Hwy, is great. You might need to use your GPS to find it because they haven't finished putting up the huge signs that say "MASSAGE THERPY" that can be seen from outer space.What's the damage at a place like that? The whole kit and kaboom? Can you include any detailing fees that may be required after the visit? Price range?

HC.

Cloud Strife
03-08-18, 21:29
Christina messages me today saying she'd be returning and come see.

Her again,'that she is now at the Churchill location. Couldn't really say no on that.

So I didn't. Place is just as clean as last time I stepped foot in there to see Bailey a few times, met at door, took me back for the half hour. Nice conversation and then left happy on flip. Kinda knew what I was getting here before getting there, but I've always loved familiarity. Really aren't anymore details then that for this session. Though I may have a different report in a few days.

Crytin
03-09-18, 08:13
I've been meaning to pull the trigger on her for some time now. Not sure why I haven't honestly, but this seals the deal for me. Nothing sexier than a hottie pregger. Anyone seen her lately? What's usual house fee and tip? She still on the pricey side?Which massage parlor?

TnDude1
03-09-18, 09:19
I'll be traveling thru Louisville next week. Should I visit Empire, 9221 Dixie Hwy, or BS? I will only have time for one of them. Thanks.

JustFriends
03-09-18, 13:33
What's the damage at a place like that? The whole kit and kaboom? Can you include any detailing fees that may be required after the visit? Price range?

HC.Standard rate for AMPs nowadays - $40 hh /$60 h. I went with hh because the body rubs tend to be lackluster and I rather get to the point quickly. The place is new and the girl I saw, Hannah / Anna, was doing the usual checks and I had to make it very clear what I was there for if you know what I mean. I also flashed her a stack of cash when I handed her the house fee so she knew what was going on. Allowed roaming and light teasing. She was smiling the whole time so that was nice. Got more than what I expected walking in, honestly. Spent a large tip ($100+). Go check it out before it gets popular.

TenSevenCs
03-09-18, 13:48
Which massage parlor?She is at BS.

Fort One
03-09-18, 13:56
I'll be traveling thru Louisville next week. Should I visit Empire, 9221 Dixie Hwy, or BS? I will only have time for one of them. Thanks.Definitely BS my experience is a better time.

Joelouky
03-09-18, 15:32
Anyone know the name of the long blonde haired one at Son? If she is even still there? Whenever I ask, the language barrier becomes a problem and never get a clear answer.

SouthSonny
03-09-18, 15:54
I have been seeing this girl posting in this section for the past one year. Never pulled the trigger as the pictures are too good to be true. Anyone ever tried her? Your response is appreciated thanks.

Crytin
03-09-18, 16:24
She is at BS.Roger. I don't know which one that is.

DanMonger
03-09-18, 20:34
Which AMP has the best hottest babes?

NuttinBetter
03-09-18, 20:58
Anyone know the name of the long blonde haired one at Son? If she is even still there? Whenever I ask, the language barrier becomes a problem and never get a clear answer.I'm not trying to be a smart ass. But a blonde Asian chick? I'm game!

NuttinBetter
03-09-18, 21:07
Which AMP has the best hottest babes?Guess that depends on your age preference. I visited Ivy spa / Dixie and I was pleasantly satisfied with the Asian women there being 35 ish. But if you are looking for 18 yr olds. I haven't personally found that as of lately that will give me what I'm looking for! I am really enjoying some of the mature women like Tiffany and Scarlett's place. Good luck and play safe.

RogeriusRex
03-10-18, 00:16
Which AMP has the best hottest babes?I agree with Nuttinbetter about Ivy Spa. Li Li is a very nice looking girl; and there is another who works there that is just as good looking, although I've never been with her and don't know her name. Both of these ladies look like they're in their early to mid 30's. If you're looking for hot asian 18- to 20-year-olds, you'll probably have to take a trip to New York, Chicago, L. A. , or Las Vegas.

Joelouky
03-10-18, 07:23
I'm not trying to be a smart ass. But a blonde Asian chick? I'm game!Only saw her one time. Someone said it may have been Coco with her hair colored.

MonkeySmasher
03-10-18, 09:38
Went to BS for the first time this Saturday. Scheduled time with Avery but when I arrived someone else stole my appointment time which I've read about others having trouble with. That was frustrating and next time I'll raise more of a stink about it. Anyway, Charlotte was the only one available and I don't remember seeing her in ads so wasn't sure what to expect but decided to go for it. She is on the bigger side lots of tattoos but still decent rack. Got my rub which was standard and fine then left. Next time I'll make sure I get the girl I scheduled but overall not the worst first visit.Well I went to BS last night and of course the only lady available was Charlotte. Cute girl but on the heavy side (NOT THICK BUT HEAVY). Not my cup of tea and had to chalk it up as a loss as I paid the house fee and tip, then little man wasn't having any part of what he was in for. If you like BIG girls she might do the trick for you, but if you like thick then not the girl for you. Good luck and stay safe!

Kreamer
03-10-18, 14:21
Anyone know the name of the long blonde haired one at Son? If she is even still there? Whenever I ask, the language barrier becomes a problem and never get a clear answer.Did you physically see her there or are you referring to a pic in the ad?

scotman
03-10-18, 17:29
Did you physically see her there or are you referring to a pic in the ad?Saw her there about 6 weeks ago. Went by Coco. And a good time was had by all (me).

JustFriends
03-10-18, 18:10
Well I went to BS last night and of course the only lady available was Charlotte. Cute girl but on the heavy side (NOT THICK BUT HEAVY). Not my cup of tea and had to chalk it up as a loss as I paid the house fee and tip, then little man wasn't having any part of what he was in for. If you like BIG girls she might do the trick for you, but if you like thick then not the girl for you. Good luck and stay safe!I wonder if that hurts their confidence. That happened to me before with larger chick and I asked her skinnier (better looking) friend to join in instead. The systems were back up and running again LOL. Jeez.

Member #5859
03-10-18, 20:03
I haven't seen a review of this one since 2016. Not sure what that means if no one is talking, good or bad. Anyone have an update?

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/have-an-untamed-sweet-tooth-let-me-fill-it/18892562

Thanks.

RogeriusRex
03-10-18, 22:32
Just a tip from someone who has not yet been there (I know, it sounds strange). I was set to go last night (Friday), but I thought I'd text first to see who was working. I texted that I wanted to know if either Legend or Tatiana was working. Received a quick reply that neither had yet shown up. Text an hour later asking the same question; promptly received the same reply, with info on who was available (no one I wanted to see). I stayed home.

Moral of the story: If you text BS before you go, it appears that you will get a straightforward (not a BS) answer! Who'd have thunk it?

MonkeySmasher
03-11-18, 13:17
Just a tip from someone who has not yet been there (I know, it sounds strange). I was set to go last night (Friday), but I thought I'd text first to see who was working. I texted that I wanted to know if either Legend or Tatiana was working. Received a quick reply that neither had yet shown up. Text an hour later asking the same question; promptly received the same reply, with info on who was available (no one I wanted to see). I stayed home.

Moral of the story: If you text BS before you go, it appears that you will get a straightforward (not a BS) answer! Who'd have thunk it?Not that easy when you don't have a burner phone! Can't take the chance of having a ***** house text my phone. That would be just plain ignorant for me. But for those who do, would be a great tool!

Rpizzamanj
03-11-18, 17:55
Went to BS for the first time a few weeks ago and saw Tatiana. Nice BBBJ and standard to finsh. Real tight nice body but tits kinda left something to be desired. FS definitely on menu (if not already common knowledge). I will for sure repeat.

WhoDeyBuckeye
03-11-18, 18:27
Not that easy when you don't have a burner phone! Can't take the chance of having a ***** house text my phone. That would be just plain ignorant for me. But for those who do, would be a great tool!All LEO could prove is that you had been in contact with a massage parlor to inquire about which masseuses were on duty. Nothing illegal about that.

Now if you're concerned about a wife seeing the number I can see your concern. That's why I always put my hobby numbers under a different name. For example my current favorite stripper that I see outside the club is listed as my company's compliance office in my cell. I then delete my text messages and call log entries for that number after each contact.

To me having these types of numbers listed this way is a lot easier to explain than if she found a second cell phone in my car or a burner number app on my phone.

LouisvillCum
03-11-18, 21:03
Do you remember the names of any of the ladies you saw at Royal? I haven't written this place off completely; sometime I might be in the mood just for a decent massage with standard finish.Lisa is the one I like.

JSmithPara
03-12-18, 06:38
Traveling south through Louisville midweek and looking for suggestions on a AMP. Looking to leave relaxed (HJ only) so where can I go for a guaranteed ending. PM if you would. Thank you.

Dickens Cider
03-12-18, 08:35
I haven't seen a review of this one since 2016. Not sure what that means if no one is talking, good or bad. Anyone have an update?

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/have-an-untamed-sweet-tooth-let-me-fill-it/18892562

Thanks.Millard -saw her about a year ago. Didn't really impress me. DnC.

MonkeySmasher
03-12-18, 10:56
Traveling south through Louisville midweek and looking for suggestions on a AMP. Looking to leave relaxed (HJ only) so where can I go for a guaranteed ending. PM if you would. Thank you.The places I will list for you are FS parlors so a HJ you will receive.

Preston Highway: Empire or Salon 61.

Murphy Lane: Sun.

Poplar Level Rd: Stone, Royal spa.

Bardstown Rd: Stress Away.

You should find what you want with these places.

TenSevenCs
03-12-18, 12:26
Traveling south through Louisville midweek and looking for suggestions on a AMP. Looking to leave relaxed (HJ only) so where can I go for a guaranteed ending. PM if you would. Thank you.Royal or King Spa. Good massage and good HE.

TnDude1
03-12-18, 14:22
The places I will list for you are FS parlors so a HJ you will receive.

Preston Highway: Empire or Salon 61.

Murphy Lane: Sun.

Poplar Level Rd: Stone, Royal spa.

Bardstown Rd: Stress Away.

You should find what you want with these places.Are these in any kind of order? From best to worst service? LOL.

How would you rate BS also (I know that they are not an AMP).

Fapping
03-12-18, 14:23
Miss Tiff does a nice job. I've seen her several times and never pushed much for extras but my gut says if you pay to play, they may be available. She spends time rubbing you and there's no rush. Rub is adequate but she's no masseuse. On the flip the finish is really nice. She uses her assets to her benefit and has always left me smiling. As always YMMV but she is safe and sweet and has always been responsive when setting up a time. Good luck.

Thanks.

JustFriends
03-12-18, 14:51
Has anyone ever tried one of these "King sessions" from glorious Karma? I wonder what $400 will get you.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensapeutic-monday-12-8pm/19424407

I'm going to guess a lot of buyer's remorse.

Member #5859
03-12-18, 19:52
Miss Tiff does a nice job. I've seen her several times and never pushed much for extras but my gut says if you pay to play, they may be available. She spends time rubbing you and there's no rush. Rub is adequate but she's no masseuse. On the flip the finish is really nice. She uses her assets to her benefit and has always left me smiling. As always YMMV but she is safe and sweet and has always been responsive when setting up a time. Good luck.I was about to give up on getting an answer. I appreciate the help, sir.

Member #6040
03-12-18, 20:34
Has anyone ever tried one of these "King sessions" from glorious Karma? I wonder what $400 will get you.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensapeutic-monday-12-8pm/19424407

I'm going to guess a lot of buyer's remorse.And yes I would say so on the last part if I were to try.

HC.

Member #6040
03-12-18, 21:31
Standard rate for AMPs nowadays - $40 hh /$60 h. I went with hh because the body rubs tend to be lackluster and I rather get to the point quickly. The place is new and the girl I saw, Hannah / Anna, was doing the usual checks and I had to make it very clear what I was there for if you know what I mean. I also flashed her a stack of cash when I handed her the house fee so she knew what was going on. Allowed roaming and light teasing. She was smiling the whole time so that was nice. Got more than what I expected walking in, honestly. Spent a large tip ($100+). Go check it out before it gets popular.Thanks for the info.

HC.

MonkeySmasher
03-12-18, 22:23
Are these in any kind of order? From best to worst service? LOL.

How would you rate BS also (I know that they are not an AMP).No certain order! Don't know what part of town you will be in so I listed a few by parts of town hence the street names. My go to AMP is either salon 61 or Empire. Now BS is a different animal. You can bull crap a AMP with the (Yeah I have been here before) but not BS. If its your first visit at BS you will probably just get a rub. YMMV If you stick with the AMPs I've listed, you will get what your after.

Rlthree
03-12-18, 22:28
Traveling south through Louisville midweek and looking for suggestions on a AMP. Looking to leave relaxed (HJ only) so where can I go for a guaranteed ending. PM if you would. Thank you.I'd go here and see her. Not Asian.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-samantha/18174852

MonkeySmasher
03-12-18, 22:29

I'm going to guess a lot of buyer's remorse.Did you notice the sacred space 60 min for $$ then followed up with the (not FS) and a pic above it with a woman riding a man. LMAO!

Two Nutts
03-13-18, 09:23
Saw three at the boat Sunday playing cards and penny slot machine. One with a boyfriend. There was a Asian show Sunday night and man if anyone has yellow fever, that was some great eye candy all night. I could hardly concentrate on my play. Anyone else there that night, or ever see amp girls. There's a Vietnamese girl that's always there I'd love to fuck

Don File
03-13-18, 09:39
Miss Tiff does a nice job. I've seen her several times and never pushed much for extras but my gut says if you pay to play, they may be available. She spends time rubbing you and there's no rush. Rub is adequate but she's no masseuse. On the flip the finish is really nice. She uses her assets to her benefit and has always left me smiling. As always YMMV but she is safe and sweet and has always been responsive when setting up a time. Good luck.She gives a great rub, know how to finish, more is available on repeat visits. She's just not for me, just didn't connect.

LakeGuy10
03-13-18, 19:41
http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/502-425-0688-100-all-new-grand-open/18872172

I know there are some out there that like a good massage along with a HE occasionally. If so give this place a try. The ladies are maybe early to mid thirties, they're ok to look at. But they do give a very good massage and a pretty good HE. Not much in the way of roaming is allowed.

Stay safe LG10.

Crytin
03-13-18, 20:22
Anyone know anything about Madison at BS?

MonkeySmasher
03-13-18, 21:09
Made my way out to shepherdsville today and figured I would stop in at the local AMP since my last visit was a good visit their. Greeted by mmasan and led to room. Door opened and holy shit, the most unattractive Asian woman I've ever laid eyes on walked up in the room. Since I already paid mmasan 50 for the hhr I figured ill get a table shower and a massage. First off it was they worst TS ever, cool water and left soap on me! Put me in sauna to warm up since I was colder then it was outside. That lasted 5 seconds. Off to the rub. Laid face down she took her fingers up and down my back maybe 3 times then said rollover. On the flip she hinted about FS, BJ I was like what the hell and settled for a HJ! No lie this girl was so ugly the little guy didn't even get chubbed up. I will never step foot back into this AMP ever again. The girl was 40 ish maybe 90 lbs soaking wet slightly hunched over and bow legged as I don't know what. Said her name was A! Stay away FAR AWAY!

Orion1
03-13-18, 21:31
I have never been to a massage parlor before, which ones are the best to try first?

Ol Muff Diver
03-14-18, 00:18
Standard rate for AMPs nowadays - $40 hh /$60 h. I went with hh because the body rubs tend to be lackluster and I rather get to the point quickly. The place is new and the girl I saw, Hannah / Anna, was doing the usual checks and I had to make it very clear what I was there for if you know what I mean. I also flashed her a stack of cash when I handed her the house fee so she knew what was going on. Allowed roaming and light teasing. She was smiling the whole time so that was nice. Got more than what I expected walking in, honestly. Spent a large tip ($100+). Go check it out before it gets popular.Can you go into more detail, or even pm me, for getting more than what you expected, exactly means?

Thanks.

Omd.

GoTaHaveIt
03-14-18, 06:53
http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/502-425-0688-100-all-new-grand-open/18872172

I know there are some out there that like a good massage along with a HE occasionally. If so give this place a try. The ladies are maybe early to mid thirties, they're ok to look at. But they do give a very good massage and a pretty good HE. Not much in the way of roaming is allowed.

Stay safe LG10.All those places on Shelbyville Rd are legit never heard of anyone getting any HE unless you happy like some other dumb asses who were happy about having to jack their own dicks LOL.

Two Nutts
03-14-18, 08:48
Can you go into more detail, or even pm me, for getting more than what you expected, exactly means?

Thanks.

Omd.I was wondering the same thing, I'm assuming BJ.

Mikel Ronin
03-14-18, 10:56
I used to see a girl by the name of Ashley at Body Sensations a few years ago. I moved out of state but I'm now back living near Louisville. I was curious to see if Ashley is still there. Her photographs are on the website but I have seen posts on here suggesting she is at a place called, Scarlett's? Apparently, they don't have a website or an address, just a phone number. Can anyone update me on Ashley's whereabouts and if she is not around whether Body Sensations is still one of the best body rub places in Louisville. I wish I had known about this message board previously, it would have saved me many bad experiences. Thanks.

LayBack
03-14-18, 12:09
Made my way out to shepherdsville today and figured I would stop in at the local AMP since my last visit was a good visit their. Greeted by mmasan and led to room. Door opened and holy shit, the most unattractive Asian woman I've ever laid eyes on walked up in the room. Since I already paid mmasan 50 for the hhr I figured ill get a table shower and a massage. First off it was they worst TS ever, cool water and left soap on me! Put me in sauna to warm up since I was colder then it was outside. That lasted 5 seconds. Off to the rub. Laid face down she took her fingers up and down my back maybe 3 times then said rollover. On the flip she hinted about FS, BJ I was like what the hell and settled for a HJ! No lie this girl was so ugly the little guy didn't even get chubbed up. I will never step foot back into this AMP ever again. The girl was 40 ish maybe 90 lbs soaking wet slightly hunched over and bow legged as I don't know what. Said her name was A! Stay away FAR AWAY!Sound like a AMP nightmare.

LayBack
03-14-18, 12:12
Saw three at the boat Sunday playing cards and penny slot machine. One with a boyfriend. There was a Asian show Sunday night and man if anyone has yellow fever, that was some great eye candy all night. I could hardly concentrate on my play. Anyone else there that night, or ever see amp girls. There's a Vietnamese girl that's always there I'd love to fuckDo they have that every Sunday at the boat.

Two Nutts
03-14-18, 15:10
Do they have that every Sunday at the boat.They do not. This was a special event. There's always Asians in the casino, but because of this event there was 10 times normal, plus they were all dressed to kill.

GoTaHaveIt
03-14-18, 16:26
http://www.wdrb.com/story/37725733/police-columbus-indiana-massage-parlor-shut-down-following-prostitution-allegations

Cooperman
03-14-18, 16:30
I used to see a girl by the name of Ashley at Body Sensations a few years ago. I moved out of state but I'm now back living near Louisville. I was curious to see if Ashley is still there. Her photographs are on the website but I have seen posts on here suggesting she is at a place called, Scarlett's? Apparently, they don't have a website or an address, just a phone number. Can anyone update me on Ashley's whereabouts and if she is not around whether Body Sensations is still one of the best body rub places in Louisville. I wish I had known about this message board previously, it would have saved me many bad experiences. Thanks.Ashley is now solo and advertises on BP in the massage section.

LvljJy
03-14-18, 17:48
I used to see a girl by the name of Ashley at Body Sensations a few years ago. I moved out of state but I'm now back living near Louisville. I was curious to see if Ashley is still there. Her photographs are on the website but I have seen posts on here suggesting she is at a place called, Scarlett's? Apparently, they don't have a website or an address, just a phone number. Can anyone update me on Ashley's whereabouts and if she is not around whether Body Sensations is still one of the best body rub places in Louisville. I wish I had known about this message board previously, it would have saved me many bad experiences. Thanks.Don't waste your time or money. She had good reviews in the past but lately they haven't been so favorable. My experience a couple weeks ago wasn't that great, especially for what she is expecting in exchange. There is much better out there.

JustFriends
03-14-18, 19:34
I used to see a girl by the name of Ashley at Body Sensations a few years ago. I moved out of state but I'm now back living near Louisville. I was curious to see if Ashley is still there. Her photographs are on the website but I have seen posts on here suggesting she is at a place called, Scarlett's? Apparently, they don't have a website or an address, just a phone number. Can anyone update me on Ashley's whereabouts and if she is not around whether Body Sensations is still one of the best body rub places in Louisville. I wish I had known about this message board previously, it would have saved me many bad experiences. Thanks.Ashley is solo now like another guy said. Last time I saw her she was downtown. She hosts late at night so if you are a night owl it works out really well. Kind of pricey. Expect to pay $150 min for a BJ and body rub and she does not swallow which is a deal breaker most of the time. Massage isn't the same as a AMP. She'll rub lotion on you and rub your feet but you'll forget it even happened because not enough pressure and she wants to just get to the flip in which she'll immediately start jerking your dick. So I hope you are not sensitive otherwise your hour massage might be cut by 20-30 minutes. She'll use the rest of the 20 minutes to ask what you like to tip for other services. BJ is $60-$70. Didn't inquire about FS but suspect it's probably over $120.

Funny thing is after we were done she told me she doesn't get many repeat clients. I started to tell her why but chose not to as she already knows. Too expensive for what you can get. I like her looks definitely and the location but she's one of the reasons why AMP are better than the American girls on BP.

I'd still recommend and will probably repeat in the future just because I'm usually up at the hours she is. And she's good but costs a lot.

Voltare
03-15-18, 14:51
http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mckenzie-is-in-and-ready-for-you-new-pics/18198902

Easy text set up. Nice office on the east side. She was a sweet girl with a killer body, perfect and perky. Massage was that just rubbing you down with lotion deal, no real pressure, a little ball teasing from behind. On the flip immediate jack hammer and little sensuality. Most reviews I read before visiting her repeated the word mechanical and I would say that is apt. Everything besides the flip was top notch, but the flip was what I'm there for. YMMV.

Mikel Ronin
03-15-18, 18:03
Ashley is solo now like another guy said. Last time I saw her she was downtown. She hosts late at night so if you are a night owl it works out really well. Kind of pricey. Expect to pay $150 min for a BJ and body rub and she does not swallow which is a deal breaker most of the time. Massage isn't the same as a AMP. She'll rub lotion on you and rub your feet but you'll forget it even happened because not enough pressure and she wants to just get to the flip in which she'll immediately start jerking your dick. So I hope you are not sensitive otherwise your hour massage might be cut by 20-30 minutes. She'll use the rest of the 20 minutes to ask what you like to tip for other services. BJ is $60-$70. Didn't inquire about FS but suspect it's probably over $120.

Funny thing is after we were done she told me she doesn't get many repeat clients. I started to tell her why but chose not to as she already knows. Too expensive for what you can get. I like her looks definitely and the location but she's one of the reasons why AMP are better than the American girls on BP.

I'd still recommend and will probably repeat in the future just because I'm usually up at the hours she is. And she's good but costs a lot.Thanks for all the feedback. I have to say I'm disappointed to read the bad reviews about Ashley. She was fantastic several years ago. There was no rush, good conversation and she was very sexy with a great body. However, in light of the feedback, I will do my recon for others.

BlueMoo
03-15-18, 19:06
Anyone got info on Tatiana? Can't find anything, looks tempting from pics but need to know.

StanMan1
03-15-18, 20:26
Going to be visiting your fine city in the near future, was thinking of setting up a massage appointment. Has anyone had any experience with Giselle? Looks to be promising. Thanks fellas!

OasisSecret
03-15-18, 21:54
Wandered into BS when I got frustrated waiting on another provider. I saw Rose. (I have a thing for skinny black girls) she was kind of quiet, but I left happy. Rub barely got started before I asked for the flip. We both knew what I was there for. Kind of steep for something I could do, but she fits my fetish so worth it.

ZeroPointZero
03-16-18, 05:50
http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mckenzie-is-in-and-ready-for-you-new-pics/18198902

Easy text set up. Nice office on the east side. She was a sweet girl with a killer body, perfect and perky. Massage was that just rubbing you down with lotion deal, no real pressure, a little ball teasing from behind. On the flip immediate jack hammer and little sensuality. Most reviews I read before visiting her repeated the word mechanical and I would say that is apt. Everything besides the flip was top notch, but the flip was what I'm there for. YMMV.This review is spot-on to my experience, nothing more to add. Great location, and I have seen several ladies there, so that's also a plus.

Member #6155
03-16-18, 10:01
Going to be visiting your fine city in the near future, was thinking of setting up a massage appointment. Has anyone had any experience with Giselle? Looks to be promising. Thanks fellas!I've never saw Giselle but seems like she did star in a video awhile back. Someone around here still may have a link.

JustFriends
03-16-18, 13:24
Thanks for all the feedback. I have to say I'm disappointed to read the bad reviews about Ashley. She was fantastic several years ago. There was no rush, good conversation and she was very sexy with a great body. However, in light of the feedback, I will do my recon for others.The conversation part is still true. But. One of my biggest pet peeves is when girls talk too much in order to make up for their lack of work ethic. If I wanted to hear their life story,I wouldn't have paid to fucking see them. The worst is when they ask YOU if you have any questions you'd like to ask THEM. How about no? Do your job and you won't have to ask clients dumb questions, they should be relaxing at $100/hr for a "massage". It's one reason why I prefer AMPs. Peace and quiet, don't got to hear nonsense blabbering while getting a half assed "body rub".

She still has a great body though.

MonkeySmasher
03-16-18, 19:07
Anyone got info on Tatiana? Can't find anything, looks tempting from pics but need to know.What you see is what you get! Skinny, firm turd cutter, tight kitty, and absolutely no titties! Full menu on table. Pm for further details.

MonkeySmasher
03-16-18, 19:09
Sound like a AMP nightmare.This experience had me reconsidering the hobby! It was horrible.

Rpizzamanj
03-16-18, 21:45
Wandered into BS when I got frustrated waiting on another provider. I saw Rose. (I have a thing for skinny black girls) she was kind of quiet, but I left happy. Rub barely got started before I asked for the flip. We both knew what I was there for. Kind of steep for something I could do, but she fits my fetish so worth it.I agree those piercings on that tight body were great but I just wish more was on the menu.

OneOfTheGuys
03-17-18, 00:52
The conversation part is still true. But. One of my biggest pet peeves is when girls talk too much in order to make up for their lack of work ethic. If I wanted to hear their life story,I wouldn't have paid to fucking see them. The worst is when they ask YOU if you have any questions you'd like to ask THEM. How about no? Do your job and you won't have to ask clients dumb questions, they should be relaxing at $100/hr for a "massage". It's one reason why I prefer AMPs. Peace and quiet, don't got to hear nonsense blabbering while getting a half assed "body rub".

She still has a great body though.The AMPs talk too you just can't understand them until tip time when their English vastly improves.

Two Nutts
03-17-18, 07:58
The AMPs talk too you just can't understand them until tip time when their English vastly improves.I'm fortunate enough to get to stay in the back room and visit for hours. They also cook for me. I here the same thing for every customer. Halooww, you massagie? You been here before? One hour? Then hour passes, I here, ok, ok thank you, you want water? Then she comes in the private room where I'm sitting, OHH, tip no good! This customer too fat, he take to long to get off. Then she goes to fridge to get me a beer. We wait on the next customer. I love it. I sometimes can't control my laughing when these guys try to get a dinner date with the girls. I'm viewing on the back room video screen, I've had to kick out a few customers for rudeness. But most cases guys are gentleman. When the customer leaves English improves pretty good

CountryMan54
03-17-18, 09:07
I'm fortunate enough to get to stay in the back room and visit for hours. They also cook for me. I here the same thing for every customer. Halooww, you massagie? You been here before? One hour? Then hour passes, I here, ok, ok thank you, you want water? Then she comes in the private room where I'm sitting, OHH, tip no good! This customer too fat, he take to long to get off. Then she goes to fridge to get me a beer. We wait on the next customer. I love it. I sometimes can't control my laughing when these guys try to get a dinner date with the girls. I'm viewing on the back room video screen, I've had to kick out a few customers for rudeness. But most cases guys are gentleman. When the customer leaves English improves pretty goodYou a VIP at an AMP lmao! How much money did you spend to get in that position LOL you are the man!

Two Nutts
03-17-18, 10:10
You a VIP at an AMP lmao! How much money did you spend to get in that position LOL you are the man!I don't even want to think about that LOL. But there are 3 that I do this with, including eating with them. I guess I'm just a good dude LOL.

Barry101
03-17-18, 10:20
I am going to consider cancelling my country club membership and start hanging at AMP's. I bet they can cook some awesome Korean food! LOL.

I'm fortunate enough to get to stay in the back room and visit for hours. They also cook for me. I here the same thing for every customer. Halooww, you massagie? You been here before? One hour? Then hour passes, I here, ok, ok thank you, you want water? Then she comes in the private room where I'm sitting, OHH, tip no good! This customer too fat, he take to long to get off. Then she goes to fridge to get me a beer. We wait on the next customer. I love it. I sometimes can't control my laughing when these guys try to get a dinner date with the girls. I'm viewing on the back room video screen, I've had to kick out a few customers for rudeness. But most cases guys are gentleman. When the customer leaves English improves pretty good

CountryMan54
03-17-18, 11:40
I don't even want to think about that LOL. But there are 3 that I do this with, including eating with them. I guess I'm just a good dude LOL.I've only had that happen once seen judy from far east in and out of the AMP damn I miss her! Nothing was like far east LOL.

Maximus71
03-17-18, 13:14
The AMPs talk too you just can't understand them until tip time when their English vastly improves.Last year I tried a four-hand massage at the place out by Stonybrook. The two girls talked the entire time. To each other! I was so annoyed that I almost got up and left.

Zeb8426
03-17-18, 13:44
Did she retire? I thought I read somewhere that she was going to Mecca.

JustFriends
03-17-18, 13:56
Last year I tried a four-hand massage at the place out by Stonybrook. The two girls talked the entire time. To each other! I was so annoyed that I almost got up and left.6608 Bardstown AMP does that too. I gave it two chances, not a third.

Two Nutts
03-17-18, 14:45
I've only had that happen once seen judy from far east in and out of the AMP damn I miss her! Nothing was like far east LOL.I remember Judy from far east, she would spread my cheeks then insert her tounge in my ass. Loved it. But I would not let her kiss me during FS. Not sure how many ass holes she tounged before me.

AceKingZen
03-17-18, 15:11
I've never saw Giselle but seems like she did star in a video awhile back. Someone around here still may have a link.I don't recall this but if true I'd like to see that link.

CountryMan54
03-17-18, 15:14
I remember Judy from far east, she would spread my cheeks then insert her tounge in my ass. Loved it. But I would not let her kiss me during FS. Not sure how many ass holes she tounged before me.Nothing like far east now all the AMPs are all full of grandmas.

SixtiesDude
03-17-18, 16:59
I remember Judy from far east, she would spread my cheeks then insert her tounge in my ass. Loved it. But I would not let her kiss me during FS. Not sure how many ass holes she tounged before me.Yeah, I experienced that with Judy and also a lady named Kelly who often was a vacation replacement for Judy. There was a lady at Stress Away about a year and a half ago who did that too but it's pretty rare.

Two Nutts
03-17-18, 23:04
Nothing like far east now all the AMPs are all full of grandmas.I am a grandpa, 3 grand kids LOL.

LayBack
03-18-18, 14:50
This experience had me reconsidering the hobby! It was horrible.Sometimes you get a good one and other time it's a rough one.

Is that the one by Dennys in shepherdsville thought it was close down.

NuttinBetter
03-18-18, 18:24
Yeah, I experienced that with Judy and also a lady named Kelly who often was a vacation replacement for Judy. There was a lady at Stress Away about a year and a half ago who did that too but it's pretty rare.Far east, Next to Bob hook. I probably spent enough money on her to buy her a caddalic. That has to be about 25 yrs ago! She had a beautiful body! And FS and house fee was 1 Ben franklin. "if I remember right. " Oh the Memories.

Two Nutts
03-18-18, 19:38
Far east, Next to Bob hook. I probably spent enough money on her to buy her a caddalic. That has to be about 25 yrs ago! She had a beautiful body! And FS and house fee was 1 Ben franklin. "if I remember right. " Oh the Memories.I've been to Florida, Pennsylvania, Houston, Ohio, Wisconsin, Tennessee. I've had someone named Judy everywhere.

Dickens Cider
03-19-18, 07:37
I've been to Florida, Pennsylvania, Houston, Ohio, Wisconsin, Tennessee. I've had someone named Judy everywhere.Guys, me think we should address TwoNutts and the AMP Whisperer. Always interesting info my man. DnC.

ChefPablo40
03-19-18, 09:55
Did she retire? I thought I read somewhere that she was going to Mecca.She had an ad up on BP a couple weeks ago. Looked like she had gone solo. Nothing since then. I screenshot the ad and put it my back pocket because of her reviews from her time at HG. Don't know if she's still working or not and haven't had the time / funds to check it out. PM me if you want the number then you can report back to us.

Member #6155
03-19-18, 11:07
I don't recall this but if true I'd like to see that link.I'll see what I can come up with. It's been awhile.

Edit- I’ve received a couple of PM’s on this. The video was of Arielle Giselle - the escort. Not the MP Giselle.

Member #6040
03-19-18, 11:30
I'll see what I can come up with. It's been awhile.Are you referring to the Giselle that works or worked at MA?

HC.

Coop67
03-19-18, 12:01
I was in your town last week and decided to stop at Salon 61. Only 1 lady working and she was with a customer and asked me to come back in 30 minutes. I was shocked at how pretty she was, tall, nice fake breasts, probably late 30's to mid 40's. Didn't have that much time to wait around, so went down the street to Empire. The lady was as pretty, but she was cute enough. Very nice c cup natural breasts. Nice table shower, massage was very light touch, not really a massage. Very nice standard finish though. I was impressed with her skills but will try 61 next time in town. Thanks to everyone previously reviewed these places. I wish Lex had the selection that you all have.

Jake Longs
03-19-18, 17:11
She had an ad up on BP a couple weeks ago. Looked like she had gone solo. Nothing since then. I screenshot the ad and put it my back pocket because of her reviews from her time at HG. Don't know if she's still working or not and haven't had the time / funds to check it out. PM me if you want the number then you can report back to us.I talked to Shaylee last week. She said she got out of healing Gardens and has her own place on the east side down. She said she has been in Vegas on an extended trip.