PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

LoveThis00
09-16-17, 15:27
I was so polite to Kristen and she was rude the entire duration of our session. I am always a gentleman even when the lady is awful or not attractive (because she didn't post current accurate pictures). Kristen's place reeked of pot so maybe she was high, but I think it goes deeper than that. My conclusion is she is a man hater. Or like most of these women, she is mentally unstable. I will never see that woman again. Period. There are plenty of good providers in this town and she does not qualify for me (there are plenty of awful ones as well). This forum is a great resource for us.

Be safe.

Beringer.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kristen/15944173

Contacted Kristen, I've been in the BR game for a while, I'm quite pleasant and easy to deal with. I have spoken with Kristen a few times, she was extremely rude and abrasive. I can understand being cautious, but I gave her no reason to react in such an accusing and mean way. I understand these places aren't exactly listed on the better business bureau, but I would recommend donations go to people who understand that the consumer runs this market. Glad to see Scarlet is back. Always had a fun safe time there.I found Kristen rude - as though she was allowing me privilege to pay for her subpar rub and her rude and discounting manner. Despite her being attractive and my wanting to try again for better experience, I haven't returned.

Nothin Special
09-16-17, 18:18
Anyone know if any of the AMP in corydon are worth visiting?

Thanks.

Member #6042
09-17-17, 09:06
Yep. I saw her in the last few days. All was normal; same as ever. Enjoyable. However, I'm only going to see her in a pinch. She's incredibly reliable, which I appreciate, but there is no variation or direction. She's fun to look at and be teased by, but she will not vary from her routine at all. I'm not talking about extras, just simple requests like speed, area of focus, not using a particular oil due to lingering aroma, etc.
Thanks for the feedback Z. Z. That is 100% my experience as well on all aspects. She is very hot but not very personal. I repeat when more personal providers fall through. Again, I've see her since 2010 I believe.

I'm looking for a good head game BR provider right now, any recommendations? PM is fine.

BL.She's in her 40's now believe it or not and has been in the biz for 10 years. Probably getting burned out and now just going through the motions to pay the bills.

ShubDub
09-18-17, 08:29
I found Kristen rude - as though she was allowing me privilege to pay for her subpar rub and her rude and discounting manner. Despite her being attractive and my wanting to try again for better experience, I haven't returned.Ditto to all commenting and the ditto comment.

I don't need a lecture from this chick before I even get to her place; hung up about 30 seconds into that B. S.

After seeing you three say the same thing, now thinking WTF lady don't post if you don't want your present and my load all over you.

TenSevenCs
09-18-17, 10:59
Ditto to all commenting and the ditto comment.

I don't need a lecture from this chick before I even get to her place; hung up about 30 seconds into that B. S.

After seeing you three say the same thing, now thinking WTF lady don't post if you don't want your present and my load all over you.She is not much on conversation and has her ways but she does give a nice, slow rub. I just say hello, keep my mouth shut enjoy the rub and give her a hug when I leave. She always provides a good ending for me. Slow and steady, not the quick hard rub some give to get you out of there place.

Ralphisit
09-18-17, 11:04
She is not much on conversation and has her ways but she does give a nice, slow rub. I just say hello, keep my mouth shut enjoy the rub and give her a hug when I leave. She always provides a good ending for me. Slow and steady, not the quick hard rub some give to get you out of there place.All the negative comments surprise me. I have seen her about six time over several years and have always had a pleasant experience. Either I have been lucky to catch her on good days or I just know how to behave in her company. She has things she doesn't do and no use to keep asking because I never got her to do them either.

Member #6042
09-18-17, 12:15
She is not much on conversation and has her ways but she does give a nice, slow rub. I just say hello, keep my mouth shut enjoy the rub and give her a hug when I leave. She always provides a good ending for me. Slow and steady, not the quick hard rub some give to get you out of there place.

All the negative comments surprise me. I have seen her about six time over several years and have always had a pleasant experience. Either I have been lucky to catch her on good days or I just know how to behave in her company. She has things she doesn't do and no use to keep asking because I never got her to do them either.Ditto these two comments. I've seen Kristen on and off for about 3 years and never had an issue. She's not very talkative, but she does give one of the best finishes in town right now. Good body too.

Letsdothis1
09-18-17, 13:04
All the negative comments surprise me. I have seen her about six time over several years and have always had a pleasant experience. Either I have been lucky to catch her on good days or I just know how to behave in her company. She has things she doesn't do and no use to keep asking because I never got her to do them either.I saw her once a few years back and it was OK. I have seen a few people post good things, so I tried setting up an appointment a few times within the last year to see if she was any better. I can't even make it through the phone calls and I hang up. She is not hot enough to have to put of with that Bullshit LOL.

OneSwiss
09-18-17, 16:32
I saw her once a few years back and it was OK. I have seen a few people post good things, so I tried setting up an appointment a few times within the last year to see if she was any better. I can't even make it through the phone calls and I hang up. She is not hot enough to have to put of with that Bullshit LOL.I have to agree with Ralphisit. I have visited her and found her to be more than friendly. We actually had good conversations and she does provide a nice ending. I never had a problem talking with her on the phone either. I guess YMMV really is true with her.

LuvR2015
09-18-17, 20:19
I just can't understand the cause of this rudeness and poor attitude almost in all reviews and my personal experience. Why do we put up with this kind of crap?

I found Kristen rude - as though she was allowing me privilege to pay for her subpar rub and her rude and discounting manner. Despite her being attractive and my wanting to try again for better experience, I haven't returned.

FortunateSon1
09-18-17, 21:49
I just can't understand the cause of this rudeness and poor attitude almost in all reviews and my personal experience. Why do we put up with this kind of crap?Sometimes it is how we treat these ladies. It seems that much of the time, we don't think much of them because of what they do. But, the ones we enjoy and rave about are the ones that seem to do this just to scrape by as an additional source of funds, or because they truly enjoy it. Being surrounded by assholes that treat them like dirt seems to harden the good ones. Another reason is that some people just don't click, and she may be inherently hard to get along with other than the select few that seem to really enjoy spending time with her. People have been warned that it is a possibility, now let's let them make the decision. I, personally, am thinking about visiting her, because I typically have good luck with anyone I meet. I treat them with respect, and hope they aren't looking down on me for being on this side of the hobby.

Bottom line, always treat them like ladies and if it doesn't work out for you, move on to other options.

Letsdothis1
09-19-17, 09:42
Sometimes it is how we treat these ladies. It seems that much of the time, we don't think much of them because of what they do. But, the ones we enjoy and rave about are the ones that seem to do this just to scrape by as an additional source of funds, or because they truly enjoy it. Being surrounded by assholes that treat them like dirt seems to harden the good ones. Another reason is that some people just don't click, and she may be inherently hard to get along with other than the select few that seem to really enjoy spending time with her. People have been warned that it is a possibility, now let's let them make the decision. I, personally, am thinking about visiting her, because I typically have good luck with anyone I meet. I treat them with respect, and hope they aren't looking down on me for being on this side of the hobby.

Bottom line, always treat them like ladies and if it doesn't work out for you, move on to other options.I am good to everyone I meet, but it has nothing to do with how you treat her. All it takes is just one pause at the wrong time or a misplaced word, she just starts going off. Its not that you say anything wrong or that you are rude, she just snaps on you. It might just be that if she knows who you are, she is totally different. But I will never try again. I hope you have better luck, but I take it that most don't.

Today12
09-19-17, 11:27
Stop in over the weekend nice no rush massage. And as always everything available. Not the worst looking woman maybe earlier 40's. She took it well min Positions Overall good time.

Smell First
09-19-17, 13:06
I was going to see her back when she use to post last year but she always seemed TGTBT, also I wasn't a member on here yet. Any info on her would be much appreciated.

Louisville. backpage.com/ TherapeuticMassage / beautiful-educated-fit-friendly-certified-tantra-nuru-prostate-kelly-is-back /12205837.

Smell First
09-19-17, 13:10
I was going to see her back when she use to post last year but she always seemed TGTBT, also I wasn't a member on here yet. Any info on her would be much appreciated.

Louisville. backpage.com/ TherapeuticMassage / beautiful-educated-fit-friendly-certified-tantra-nuru-prostate-kelly-is-back /12205837.http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-educated-fit-friendly-certified-tantra-nuru-prostate-kelly-is-back/12205837

YumYumly
09-20-17, 00:10
Called her some months back. She was rude on the phone and I'm a very polite person. One quick talk not enough for a life review but I won't call her again.

YumYumly
09-20-17, 00:23
Dreamed of Danielle at healing gardens. Will repeat is nuff said. Pm for details.

Today12
09-20-17, 05:58
Stop in over the weekend nice no rush massage. And as always everything available. Not the worst looking woman maybe earlier 40's. She took it well min Positions Overall good time.http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/under-new-management-new-beautiful-asian-staff/12751938

Maximus71
09-20-17, 14:15
http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/under-new-management-new-beautiful-asian-staff/12751938Is this place the little house out front or the metal building in back? Also, what was the house fee?

Ol Muff Diver
09-20-17, 16:56
Dreamed of Danielle at healing gardens. Will repeat is nuff said. Pm for details.I'd like details, please.

Omd.

Today12
09-20-17, 18:41
Is this place the little house out front or the metal building in back? Also, what was the house fee?Metal building.

ElectSccc
09-22-17, 07:56
Earlier in the day Checked out spa61. Not my type.

Checked out sun and they didn't seem interested so went to the empire.

Got cleaned up at the hotel had a few drinks and checked in around 8.

House fee and other was arranged immediately.

I had a OK massage for about 20 minutes with her nude.

Now the flip.

She played with the grenades for a few with HJ BBBJ.

She even tried to get the tongue on the back door.

After about 10 minutes of this it was time for the deal.

Covered full service. She squatted and pounced me like never before.

She must have gotten tired because she laid on her back to finish with legs wrapped around her head.

A little steep in price but the full-service and nasty talk made it worth it after a few drinks. I may repeat but I'd like to see a younger Asian provider next time.

DbfRusa
09-24-17, 10:04
It has been a while since I went to the AMP on Delmaria way. I had a good rub and HE before but this time I got irritated by the numerous interrutions. My HE was rushed and mechanical. I asked for a table shower but was offered at the end of the season. It was Lisa, the same girl I used to see and this time her session was terrible. I doubt I'll repeat. I've learnt my lesson. I'll stick to my usual BR girl next time.

Stay safe.

KrispyKrunchy
09-25-17, 08:30
Dreamed of Danielle at healing gardens. Will repeat is nuff said. Pm for details.I have seen her several times and have had lots of fun but it seems as though the menu is limited. Anyone had any different experience?

Dickens Cider
09-25-17, 08:53
Muff. Seen her a few time. Good massage, nice girl, limited menu. Ie -standard only. DnC.

TimetoPlay
09-25-17, 15:19
So I've been in the gsme for several years. Ashley. Mallory. Alana. Carlas. BS. Thee place in Lyndon by the tracks. Places in Canada. Places in NJ. All for body rubs.

Seen FS providers all over the city.

I can speak from some authority.

Stay away from this one. Very standoffish. Not welcoming at all. Sad "rub" on back. Asked if I had anything for her. I was there for standard and she acted insulted. "We don't do that for free". I turned over. Uh I'm just here for a standard body rub. Said shed be happy to rub my fribnt but no more. LOL. I then realized this was over. I offered her. 2 for standard because of her shitty attitude and she seemed offended. Had she been the least nice IRA had given her plenty more but attitude goes a LONG WAY. I said look, tell me what you are expecting. She said with a straight face that she was high class and its. 4 to get comfortable and 1. 00 for standard. Woah I could go see some pretty nice FS for that for hhr. She took the. 20 and gave the absolute worst standard ever. Seriously. Said she left BS because of the clientele and their expectations. I guess on her days off she works at NASA.

Abyss23
09-25-17, 15:43
Arrived in town with some time to kill. Short drive over to mystique.

Was a walk in but they were available. Met with Jordan. Really cute girl.

Run was short and quick, but that was by my choosing. Standard ending but it seemd like more was available any other time of the month.

I'll repeat. Wish we had something like this at home.

Horny40
09-25-17, 16:11
Is FS available at Scarlett's? I've got FS from Ashley several times when she was at BS. I'd love to get into her again.

Girls are better looking at MA and it is going to cost you more. IMO that place is poorly ran. If you text BS they are pretty damn good about appointments.Where is / what is MA?

Kingster
09-25-17, 18:57
Arrived in town with some time to kill. Short drive over to mystique.

Was a walk in but they were available. Met with Jordan. Really cute girl.

Run was short and quick, but that was by my choosing. Standard ending but it seemd like more was available any other time of the month.

I'll repeat. Wish we had something like this at home.Been twice and only got standard. You MIGHT get more, but don't make the drive here expecting it. Don't want you to be disappointed.

SteenkyNutz502
09-25-17, 20:27
I have seen her several times and have had lots of fun but it seems as though the menu is limited. Anyone had any different experience?Can't really say, as I was unable to connect with her as I planned this weekend. I did, however, spend a very enjoyable time with her lovely colleague Shaley, who, in assition to having a lovely feathery touch, is always willing to listen to a good request. It's a cliche, I know, but be a geneman and treat her right, and you may well enjoy a lot of options on your menu. I was well satisfied on two of my personal favorites.

DBrannigan
09-26-17, 15:07
Where is / what is MA?MA is Mystique Allure if I'm not mistaking.

Jsmw1980
09-26-17, 17:29
I find it amusing when a massage parlor specifically says no FS in their ad but you decide to go anyway for the HE, and when you get there, in the room laying under a chair is a box of condoms.

SteenkyNutz502
09-26-17, 21:15
I find it amusing when a massage parlor specifically says no FS in their ad but you decide to go anyway for the HE, and when you get there, in the room laying under a chair is a box of condoms.Are we speaking of a specific culprit? Wpuld love to compliment them on their sense of irony.

CowboyGuy
09-26-17, 22:18
Can anyone advise if there are any girls out there wit large nipples. Like second grade pencil erasers that enjoy attention on them.

ElectSccc
09-27-17, 08:19
Looking for a massage this evening in Louisville. AMPs and parlors are ok and so is incall my place.

Does anyone have any advice?

I've visited sun. 61 and empire.

And one BP GIRL. Only got this lucky once.

Pm.

If need be. Thanks friends.

DentonMan4444
09-27-17, 11:49
Can anyone advise if there are any girls out there wit large nipples. Like second grade pencil erasers that enjoy attention on them.McKenzie's the one. Big, beautiful nipples with more than erasers\ tips. Amazing.

Member #5859
09-27-17, 20:41
http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/leina-and-kali/12842083

Does anyone know the deal with the sweet girl who used to go by Brandy and then appeared to hook up with Kali and work from her location. She now goes by Leina, or maybe it is a different girl all together.

Trying to figure out who is working with Kali. Question #1.

What happened to Brandy, or is this just a name change. Question #2.

Any ideas as to the options with who ever is working with Kali? I'm a long time Kali customer looking for a bit of variety.

Thanks.

Dtripod69
09-27-17, 22:41
I saw "Brandy" at Kali's place a couple weeks ago and contacted her through same number as "Leina" so I am guess it is just a name change. She was nice enough and I enjoyed my visit but not the same as Kali. Standard treatment, only had baby oil and dry paper towel for clean up. For what it's worth my next visit was back to Kali.

Does anyone know the deal with the sweet girl who used to go by Brandy and then appeared to hook up with Kali and work from her location. She now goes by Leina, or maybe it is a different girl all together.

Any ideas as to the options with who ever is working with Kali? I'm a long time Kali customer looking for a bit of variety.

Thanks.

BlazerLazer
09-28-17, 08:59
Visited this place recently. Tiny Asian lady, maybe 40 yrs or so with a chili bowl haircut met me at the door. The huge wind chimes attached to the door were crazy loud but she was cute so I took the half hour. It was $45. Average rub but no ball contact to signal extras. On the flip, really average rub and I finally took her hands to meet junior and she acted appalled but then after a minute of avoiding said $40. I just didn't think it was going to be worth $40 based on her seeming hesitance so I offered $20 and she wouldn't go for it. I'm over in IN periodically so I may try again but a different lady.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vip-massage-therapy/16039182

BL.

BlazerLazer
09-28-17, 09:00
Which one the blonde or the little brunette?

McKenzie's the one. Big, beautiful nipples with more than erasers\ tips. Amazing.

DexterP
09-28-17, 21:12
Which one the blonde or the little brunette?Could someone 'learn' me the massage parlor protocol? I've not gone this route before. I'd s provider quotes $80/ hr dies the house get an additional cut? TIA.

Two Nutts
09-29-17, 08:57
Could someone 'learn' me the massage parlor protocol? I've not gone this route before. I'd s provider quotes $80/ hr dies the house get an additional cut? TIA.On a 60 per hr the girl keeps 20 house gets 40. On a 45 hh girl gets 15. Girl keeps 100 percent of tip. She also pays 10 bucks a day for a mattress to sleep on.

DjangosTigerr
09-29-17, 09:51
On a 60 per hr the girl keeps 20 house gets 40. On a 45 hh girl gets 15. Girl keeps 100 percent of tip. She also pays 10 bucks a day for a mattress to sleep on.This sounds a lot like human trafficking to me. Hence, why I avoid those places.

Two Nutts
09-29-17, 14:58
This sounds a lot like human trafficking to me. Hence, why I avoid those places.They place ads in Chicago and ny papers. Girls come and go at their own free will. Some will find themselves a bf from the customer pool and go live with them.

SouthSonny
09-29-17, 15:09
Saw her couple of times in the last month. Really safe incall location in downtown. She gives one of the best rubs ever. Though I opted for the nuru massage, it is only a regular massage. I am not sure what the difference is between a nuru 1 hr and regular 1 hr with her. Does anyone know the difference?

Also, has anyone seen Tia who advertises in the massage section of BP? I couldn't find any reviews here.

Ol Muff Diver
10-02-17, 13:48
If all you're looking for is a HE, then katie, at sunny's (clarksville- eastern blvd), will do the job. ($40 house) she will ask for a tip, afterwards. Up to you. Also, there is both BBBJ on the menu & FS. Strange pricing. BJ is &110 & she would like to pull her head away & finish with her hand, at the end of the act. Cfs is 120. Not bad, but again, way too expensive! Kind of funny how disproportionate the pricing for HE is, compared to the other!

Visited this place recently. Tiny Asian lady, maybe 40 yrs or so with a chili bowl haircut met me at the door. The huge wind chimes attached to the door were crazy loud but she was cute so I took the half hour. It was $45. Average rub but no ball contact to signal extras. On the flip, really average rub and I finally took her hands to meet junior and she acted appalled but then after a minute of avoiding said $40. I just didn't think it was going to be worth $40 based on her seeming hesitance so I offered $20 and she wouldn't go for it. I'm over in IN periodically so I may try again but a different lady.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vip-massage-therapy/16039182

BL.

YumYumly
10-02-17, 14:53
Dreamed of Shaley healing gardens. Pm for details.

Zomby
10-02-17, 21:25
Dreamed of Shaley healing gardens. Pm for details.Why can't you post it in public?

Lrr8176
10-03-17, 07:15
Why can't you post it in public?Seriously.

Weezyl50
10-04-17, 12:47
Went and saw shaley. I had a tight schedule and she fit me in. Overall the rub was good. On flip top cam off and her assets are much bigger than pictures lead on. Same question as others. What I wanted. Told her to decide and she opted to table climb and BBBJCIMWS. Did a great job. After we spoke for a few minutes said new to this and is enjoying it. In conclusion well worth the visit and I will return, which is hard to say now days with most of the talent going around.

Kreamer
10-04-17, 13:34
Tried this place awhile back greeted by a taller older lady went to the room (no door only curtains) was just looking for a good massage so I didn't leave. Started with a good firm deep massage and was getting what I wanted. Hear another customer come in and the other attendant came in the room, they spoke and then I hear the other customer going to another room. At this time my rub started getting lighter and some ass play began and a little ball brushing. Then the flip, I had a different girl, younger shorter and seemed to be friendlier. She continued with a light rub on thighs and abs accidentally brushing junior and the boys. I thought alright so I introduced her to junior and she wouldn't hold on but would massage my balls while I took a hands on approach. I was able to do some roaming and did get a tit out for play. This was my first time there and was wondering if anyone has had as good or better.

I think her name was Lee but not positive, 50 hr 20 tip. Not bad. Might repeat.

BlazerLazer
10-04-17, 13:48
My last couple of visits were not very stellar but I may try your Katie.

Thanks.

BL.

If all you're looking for is a HE, then katie, at sunny's (clarksville- eastern blvd), will do the job. ($40 house) she will ask for a tip, afterwards. Up to you. Also, there is both BBBJ on the menu & FS. Strange pricing. BJ is &110 & she would like to pull her head away & finish with her hand, at the end of the act. Cfs is 120. Not bad, but again, way too expensive! Kind of funny how disproportionate the pricing for HE is, compared to the other!

BestBuddy
10-04-17, 14:42

Thanks.I can answer #1. Brandy changed her online name to Leina. As to services I think the next post after this one answers your question #2 although I don't know first hand. I'm happy to continue to visit Kali so I'll just read reviews by others.

GoTaHaveIt
10-04-17, 15:23
Tried this place awhile back greeted by a taller older lady went to the room (no door only curtains) was just looking for a good massage so I didn't leave. Started with a good firm deep massage and was getting what I wanted. Hear another customer come in and the other attendant came in the room, they spoke and then I hear the other customer going to another room. At this time my rub started getting lighter and some ass play began and a little ball brushing. Then the flip, I had a different girl, younger shorter and seemed to be friendlier. She continued with a light rub on thighs and abs accidentally brushing junior and the boys. I thought alright so I introduced her to junior and she wouldn't hold on but would massage my balls while I took a hands on approach. I was able to do some roaming and did get a tit out for play. This was my first time there and was wondering if anyone has had as good or better.

I think her name was Lee but not positive, 50 hr 20 tip. Not bad. Might repeat.You be the very first in years to report of anything like that happening at that place I've ever read at least on this forum.

Ol Muff Diver
10-04-17, 16:10
You be the very first in years to report of anything like that happening at that place I've ever read at least on this forum.At this place, I had the infamous session, where the massager, followed me to the parking lot & blocked my car for payment.

I had previously, terminated the experience, early, due to the reality of the massage.

Ol Muff Diver
10-04-17, 16:14

I think her name was Lee but not positive, 50 hr 20 tip. Not bad. Might repeat.If I ever end up in a situation where I'm expected to pleasure myself, they better hope that they got a downpayment!

GoTaHaveIt
10-04-17, 21:39
At this place, I had the infamous session, where the massager, followed me to the parking lot & blocked my car for payment.

I had previously, terminated the experience, early, due to the reality of the massage.That post had me laughing in tears!

Ol Muff Diver
10-04-17, 23:48
After not being able to reach any providers, tonight, I thought that I just go & spend a wad at empire. I recently heard some good things about some of the ladies.

Well, I was greeted by chenille. (I surely hope that is what she said.).

She told me that the price would be $80. (I knew that that was the house fee.) I just laid out $160 on the massage table, & she counted it. (I also knew that the going rate is $200, or possibly $180.) I told her that that amount that I gave her, would be all. & I nicely said that if she didn't like that, then I'd gladly take my money & leave. (I think that most of them will take $160.).

Then she told me for the $160, I would only get a BJ. I told her that I must have the BJ & FS. She finally negotiated by saying that I would then not have a massage. (I'm thinking, hell yeah, I never want those stinking massages!

Her CBJ was kind of too light, & I'm sure that if I would have complained, it would have gotten a lot better.

But then, she put on the cover & totally rocked my world, as she rode me like a wild woman jockey!

It was great. I would repeat.

& for the novices who have just started delving into the world of AMPs, understand that those prices, just mentioned, are only for the full service AMPs. But everything is covered.

Many, many of the other AMPs just close their session with a handshake, & a few might only get you a foot massage!!

& again for the novices, another full service AMP is in buechel, behind o'reilly's, off of bardstown rd. , I believe is called stress away. (. which used to be the name of empire's.).

Ol Muff Diver
10-05-17, 23:41
After not being able to reach any providers, tonight, I thought that I just go & spend a wad at empire. I recently heard some good things about some of the ladies.

She told me that the price would be $80. (I knew that that was the house fee.) I just laid out $160 on the massage table, & she counted it. (I also knew that the going rate is $200, or possibly $180.) I told her that that amount that I gave her, would be all. & I nicely said that if she didn't like that, then I'd gladly take my money & leave. (I think that most of them will take $160.).

Then she told me for the $160, I would only get a BJ. I told her that I must have the BJ & FS. She finally negotiated by saying that I would then not have a massage. (I'm thinking, hell yeah, I never want those stinking massages!

Her CBJ was kind of too light, & I'm sure that if I would have complained, it would have gotten a lot better.

But then, she put on the cover & totally rocked my world, as she rode me like a wild woman jockey!

& for the novices who have just started delving into the world of AMPs, understand that those prices, just mentioned, are only for the full service AMPs. But everything is covered.

Many, many of the other AMPs just close their session with a handshake, & a few might only get you a foot massage!!

& again for the novices, another full service AMP is in buechel, behind o'reilly's, off of bardstown rd. , I believe is called stress away. (. which used to be the name of empire's.).Shenelle seemed to be 40 ish.

Let me say, these full-service AMPs are way more expensive than most escorts!

Ol Muff Diver
10-05-17, 23:51

& again for the novices, another full service AMP is in buechel, behind o'reilly's, off of bardstown rd. , I believe is called stress away. (. which used to be the name of empire's.).Also, a full service AMP at sun spa, murphy ln.

Trizeto
10-06-17, 05:17
Was passing from Dixie and noticed open, so went in asked for time then 60 for he. ; girl was ok probably in early 30's. Started back massage; and got lighter in few minutes then turned back and directly on my boy.

Not very impressed and specially no touching?? Seriously.

Why would some one pay 60 and no touching just HE.

Would not repeat.

Trizeto
10-06-17, 05:24
You be the very first in years to report of anything like that happening at that place I've ever read at least on this forum.

I think her name was Lee but not positive, 50 hr 20 tip. Not bad. Might repeat.Are they opening a little bit? Have never heard such exp from there in years. Been there long back and tried but none.

Some time I wonder why these places charge 50 or 60 just for hr massage, no roaming and nothing extras; just an average massage? You can get through groupons in 30's with aLMT.

Trizeto
10-06-17, 05:28
Shenelle seemed to be 40 ish.

Let me say, these full-service AMPs are way more expensive than most escorts!I agree. You can get all these in the range of 100; though with these AMP you don't have to plan and get appointments.

MonkeySmasher
10-06-17, 09:04
Anyone have any details of the newer AMP at Bardstown rd and Seatonville rd by the insurance agent in Ferncreek?

Kreamer
10-06-17, 11:07
Are they opening a little bit? Have never heard such exp from there in years. Been there long back and tried but none.

Some time I wonder why these places charge 50 or 60 just for hr massage, no roaming and nothing extras; just an average massage? You can get through groupons in 30's with aLMT.It was my first time there, didn't expect anything just looking for a good rub.

I went to the other one on shelbyville rd by the bank. Someone on here said they loosened up so I thought I would try. I had a good rub with HJ and some OC roaming.

Good luck.

Kreamer
10-06-17, 11:15
Anyone have any details of the newer AMP at Bardstown rd and Seatonville rd by the insurance agent in Ferncreek?There are several reviews on here about this place. I've been several times and always had an above average to very good massage and left happy at the end.

SandbergFan
10-06-17, 13:17
If all you're looking for is a HE, then katie, at sunny's (clarksville- eastern blvd), will do the job. ($40 house) she will ask for a tip, afterwards. Up to you. Also, there is both BBBJ on the menu & FS. Strange pricing. BJ is &110 & she would like to pull her head away & finish with her hand, at the end of the act. Cfs is 120. Not bad, but again, way too expensive! Kind of funny how disproportionate the pricing for HE is, compared to the other!I've never got more than a HE from there before. Has Katie been there long, or is she new?

Herum2
10-06-17, 14:45
You be the very first in years to report of anything like that happening at that place I've ever read at least on this forum.Visited this place also always legit but good, no extras.

Sski22
10-06-17, 16:07
So I've been in the gsme for several years. Ashley. Mallory. Alana. Carlas. BS. Thee place in Lyndon by the tracks. Places in Canada. Places in NJ. All for body rubs.

Stay away from this one. Very standoffish. Not welcoming at all. Sad "rub" on back. Asked if I had anything for her. I was there for standard and she acted insulted. "We don't do that for free". I turned over. Uh I'm just here for a standard body rub. Said shed be happy to rub my fribnt but no more. LOL. I then realized this was over. I offered her. 2 for standard because of her shitty attitude and she seemed offended. Had she been the least nice IRA had given her plenty more but attitude goes a LONG WAY. I said look, tell me what you are expecting. She said with a straight face that she was high class and its. 4 to get comfortable and 1. 00 for standard. Woah I could go see some pretty nice FS for that for hhr. She took the. 20 and gave the absolute worst standard ever. Seriously. Said she left BS because of the clientele and their expectations. I guess on her days off she works at NASA.Same girl previously went by Casey at MA. I agreee she is terrible.

Sski22
10-06-17, 16:12

Stay away from this one. Very standoffish. Not welcoming at all. Sad "rub" on back. Asked if I had anything for her. I was there for standard and she acted insulted. "We don't do that for free". I turned over. Uh I'm just here for a standard body rub. Said shed be happy to rub my fribnt but no more. LOL. I then realized this was over. I offered her. 2 for standard because of her shitty attitude and she seemed offended. Had she been the least nice IRA had given her plenty more but attitude goes a LONG WAY. I said look, tell me what you are expecting. She said with a straight face that she was high class and its. 4 to get comfortable and 1. 00 for standard. Woah I could go see some pretty nice FS for that for hhr. She took the. 20 and gave the absolute worst standard ever. Seriously. Said she left BS because of the clientele and their expectations. I guess on her days off she works at NASA.Same girl previously went by Casey at MA. I agreee she is terrible.

Ol Muff Diver
10-07-17, 01:45
I've never got more than a HE from there before. Has Katie been there long, or is she new?She's been there a very long time.

Have you tried to get anything else there?

MonkeySmasher
10-07-17, 07:49
Was out and about last night and had a craving for some Asian. Stopped at a old place that I haven't been to in years, NM spa also know as OK spa in Shepherdsville. The lady who greeted me at the door was 50 ish and not attractive and had me worried but took the chance and opted for hh for 50. That's when Sarah walked in the room, 30 ish spinner cute. Shower to sauna then to massage which was ok. On the flip is where things turned for the better. Brushed JR and the boys and asked what I wanted. Opted for FS 100. Started BBBJ then covered FS. CG, Doggie, finish at miss. Left happy and with a cold coke LOL.

Ol Muff Diver
10-08-17, 13:27
Has anyone been to this AMP?

What do the girls look like? What's offered? What's the cost?

Thanks.

Omd.

https://escortbabylon.net/#louisville / post /5027082893/21622692/21622692.

BeatingBreaks
10-08-17, 20:54
After reading some the reviews on here, I decided to give Empire a chance. When I pulled up there was just one other vehicle in the lot. I rang the bell and was greeted by a 45 ish asian woman in short shorts. She was not attractive, but wasnt repulsive either so I decided to proceed. I later found out that her name is GiGi. She told me. 8 for the hr, but I wasnt trying to hang out very long so we decided on. 6 for hhr. The TS was pretty good, and she made it clear everything was on the table. The massage lasted about 5 minutes before she dove into butt play and then had me flip. We negotiated everything for $. She started with a light BBBJ, that turned into a decent CBJ, the CFS. I will say for how she looked, the finale was outstanding. Very snug fit with the right motions. I don't think I would return, but I wasnt dissapointed with the overall experience. Final damage was $. 6.

TuckerMax
10-09-17, 14:22
I travel through your fine area from time to time and came across a Sophie advertising in the area. Does anyone have any info they would be willing to share?

AceKingZen
10-09-17, 15:44
Saw her at MA recently. She said she doesn't do extras. I was just looking for standard anyway.

Thoroughly enjoyed my time. She fits the profile of most girls there; above average BR looks for above average price. If you're OK with that you should be fine with seeing her.

Boiler455
10-10-17, 21:23
Looking for a place that has at least one or two girls with big boobs. Don't really care if the girls are that attractive. No crackhead or obese. Thanks in advance for the help.

CountryMan54
10-13-17, 12:00
What is the going donation for standard? I usually do escorts but was wanting a good massage with standard! Any recommendations? Thanks!

DavidCrockett
10-13-17, 12:14
I am heading to Louisville next week and was looking for reviews of AMPs in the area. Saw the one about OK in Shepherdsville and ran a google search. I found this news article. Were they busted today? Or is this an old news article? I don't find a file date on the news article.

http://www.wave3.com/story/6239640/three-busted-for-prostitution-more-arrests-could-follow

Ol Muff Diver
10-13-17, 15:41
I am heading to Louisville next week and was looking for reviews of AMPs in the area. Saw the one about OK in Shepherdsville and ran a google search. I found this news article. Were they busted today? Or is this an old news article? I don't find a file date on the news article.

http://www.wave3.com/story/6239640/three-busted-for-prostitution-more-arrests-could-followI certainly hope that they didn't get busted, because someone just recently, left a fantastic review about a provider named sarah! I have been eager to get down there!

I looked at the wave news site, & couldn't find any info.

The biggest hint, I believe, is that this place has not been called ok spa for some time. It's been known as NM.

So, I'm really hoping that the article you provided, is an old article!

Omd.

Zomby
10-13-17, 17:18
What's the quality of the massage? Anywhere near therapeutic quality? Honestly, a certain tiny but awesome former massage artist is the yardstick by which I measure such things anymore, but I realize that's probably a vain hope. (:

But seriously, how do the ladies at Mecca measure up?

If you're uncomfortable answering in public, for whatever reason, feel free to PM.

LoneWolf3
10-13-17, 17:55

http://www.wave3.com/story/6239640/three-busted-for-prostitution-more-arrests-could-followThat is an old article. Don't know how old, but I've visited there several times over the last 3 years and recall seeing that article before my first visit. I like the place but it is a little out of the way for me or I'd be there more often. Enjoy your visit, LW3.

Bruno502
10-13-17, 19:01

http://www.wave3.com/story/6239640/three-busted-for-prostitution-more-arrests-could-followGoogled the name of one of the women busted. She is now 60-61 years old. At the time of the bust her age was given as 51.

Two Nutts
10-13-17, 23:03
At IB in New Albany is old fat and not very attractive. Plus she didn't like to be touched. Save your money.

EshuTheGreat8
10-14-17, 00:33
Saw her at MA recently. She said she doesn't do extras. I was just looking for standard anyway.

Thoroughly enjoyed my time. She fits the profile of most girls there; above average BR looks for above average price. If you're OK with that you should be fine with seeing her.Lmao doesn't offer extras then what's the point. Get out of here with that bull, you should of walked out or demanded someone else.

WillSmith1990
10-14-17, 01:54
So sun or empire? Don't care what the girls look like to much, really just looking for FS. Any recommendations?

MonkeySmasher
10-14-17, 10:01

http://www.wave3.com/story/6239640/three-busted-for-prostitution-more-arrests-could-followStill up and running.

MonkeySmasher
10-14-17, 10:05
So sun or empire? Don't care what the girls look like to much, really just looking for FS. Any recommendations?They both offer f / s and at same $. I guess your only decision is, is how much gas do you want to save. Now I do have to say that Empire has a steady rotation of girls where sun is slow at rotating them out.

OneSwiss
10-14-17, 14:09
What's the quality of the massage? Anywhere near therapeutic quality? Honestly, a certain tiny but awesome former massage artist is the yardstick by which I measure such things anymore, but I realize that's probably a vain hope. (:

If you're uncomfortable answering in public, for whatever reason, feel free to PM.Cynthia is excellent, I have never seen Mary.

Member #5859
10-14-17, 17:49

If you're uncomfortable answering in public, for whatever reason, feel free to PM.Massage is higher quality than most from both ladies. Cynthia is good in all areas. She seems to prefer 1/2 hour appointments as that is what she always directs me towards, but she charges accordingly and is very reasonable.

Mary gave one of the best, if not THE best, slow tease and build up experiences that I have ever had along with a LMT level massage.

The place is a great buy with good service from non-crazy, well Mary might be a little crazy, non-drugged out ladies. Can't believe they are not packed every day. Or maybe they are.

Rlthree
10-14-17, 23:17

If you're uncomfortable answering in public, for whatever reason, feel free to PM.I personally think both give great massages. Both also have great personalities. Never been disappointed. Great price. I hope I didn't overuse the word 'great'.

SixtiesDude
10-15-17, 07:19

If you're uncomfortable answering in public, for whatever reason, feel free to PM.I have only seen Mary and that was about three years ago. She gives a LMT quality massage and a slow sensual finish that's one of the best. She is fun and you will not regret your visit! It is also a clean safe location.

Wane9867
10-15-17, 12:16
Been to suns a couple of times in the last week. Saw two different ladies. Can't remember their names. The first had dark hair and a very nice slim body. The second was blonde and had an even nicer athletic looking figure. Both time I enjoyed my visit. Totally open menu and 80 for the hour and 160 tip.

Ol Muff Diver
10-15-17, 16:42
Been to suns a couple of times in the last week. Saw two different ladies. Can't remember their names. The first had dark hair and a very nice slim body. The second was blonde and had an even nicer athletic looking figure. Both time I enjoyed my visit. Totally open menu and 80 for the hour and 160 tip.So you paid 240 for an hr? That seems very high. They will do 160, total, for hh, but they act like they don't want to.

CountryMan54
10-16-17, 14:31
So you paid 240 for an hr? That seems very high. They will do 160, total, for hh, but they act like they don't want to.Never paid over 200 total for AMP 240 what the hell? When somebody pays that all they do is make it a pain for everybody else.

JayShah
10-16-17, 16:44
Been to suns a couple of times in the last week. Saw two different ladies. Can't remember their names. The first had dark hair and a very nice slim body. The second was blonde and had an even nicer athletic looking figure. Both time I enjoyed my visit. Totally open menu and 80 for the hour and 160 tip.Are we talking about the same Sun's in Clarksville? I went there again a couple of weeks ago based on the ads that are now popping up and the 2 ladies that were there weren't attractive at all and didn't allow anything extra above the HJ.

BrownBacker2
10-16-17, 19:47
Stopped by Stress Away today. Mamasan answered that was easily over 60. I asked if anyone else is working and how much for 30 minutes and she said she was the only one working and $60 for 30 minutes. I walked straight out.

Ol Muff Diver
10-16-17, 22:34
Are we talking about the same Sun's in Clarksville? I went there again a couple of weeks ago based on the ads that are now popping up and the 2 ladies that were there weren't attractive at all and didn't allow anything extra above the HJ.In clarksville, it's sunny's.

Ol Muff Diver
10-16-17, 22:36
Are we talking about the same Sun's in Clarksville? I went there again a couple of weeks ago based on the ads that are now popping up and the 2 ladies that were there weren't attractive at all and didn't allow anything extra above the HJ.Sun's is on murphy ln, in louisville, off of westport rd.

CountryMan54
10-17-17, 15:08
http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/veronica-real-pics-and-backpage-treats-10-off-for-repeated-clients/13904633 wow! Veronica really looks gorgeous in her pics I haven't seen her in a while definetely going to have to change that!

Ol Muff Diver
10-17-17, 18:45
Today I went to nm therapeutic, in shepherdsville.

Upon arrival, I asked the mamsan about sarah. She looked confused & said that no one by that name worked there. Furthermore, she said that someone had called today asking about sarah. She asked me if that was me who called.

Mamasan warning! This mamasan talks, & talks, & talks, & talks, & talks! She's kind of loud, too. During my session, she sounded as though she was yapping on the phone, continually.

In walked candy. (. not the candy that used to work at empire / stress relief / sun's).

This candy is new to me. She's a dark haired girl, kind of short, really cute, & nice 34's. She may be 40, or could be in her 30's. She barely speaks english or understands it. She asks me about a shower. I said, "no thanks. " then she begins what seems to be a full body massage. I finally said, "no thanks. ".

Finally, we get down to business. She is very accommodating & enjoyable. Both a CBJ & cfs was had, as are all of the full service AMPs. Also, I partook of the dining at the why. Very fresh!

IMHO, she is the best bet of all the AMPs, but I haven't seen the new 2 who were highly recommended at sun's.

Also, upon payment at the beginning, I just gave her a total of 160. She seemed very happy about that, & did not ask for a tip at the end. (. unlike my recent experience at empire, where we had to haggle over pricing & service.).

And all of that plus a small bottle of water. Whatever else could you ask for in life?!

CountryMan54
10-17-17, 21:56

Upon arrival, I asked the mamsan about sarah. She looked confused & said that no one by that name worked there. Furthermore, she said that someone had called today asking about sarah. She asked me if that was me who called.

Mamasan warning! This mamasan talks, & talks, & talks, & talks, & talks! She's kind of loud, too. During my session, she sounded as though she was yapping on the phone, continually.

In walked candy. (. not the candy that used to work at empire / stress relief / sun's).

This candy is new to me. She's a dark haired girl, kind of short, really cute, & nice 34's. She may be 40, or could be in her 30's. She barely speaks english or understands it. She asks me about a shower. I said, "no thanks. " then she begins what seems to be a full body massage. I finally said, "no thanks. ".

Finally, we get down to business. She is very accommodating & enjoyable. Both a CBJ & cfs was had, as are all of the full service AMPs. Also, I partook of the dining at the why. Very fresh!

IMHO, she is the best bet of all the AMPs, but I haven't seen the new 2 who were highly recommended at sun's.

Also, upon payment at the beginning, I just gave her a total of 160. She seemed very happy about that, & did not ask for a tip at the end. (. unlike my recent experience at empire, where we had to haggle over pricing & service.).

And all of that plus a small bottle of water. Whatever else could you ask for in life?!Awesome review thanks!

BlazerLazer
10-18-17, 08:34
I can vouch for Mary, hot and sensual. I have not seen.

Cynthia but will. Decent location in Jeffersonville.

BL.

I have only seen Mary and that was about three years ago. She gives a LMT quality massage and a slow sensual finish that's one of the best. She is fun and you will not regret your visit! It is also a clean safe location.

BlazerLazer
10-18-17, 08:40
Meh visit, gave it a second chance. Standard ending but poor rub. I waited 15 min for her to finish up with one of you other fellows. Was glad to hear the water running in between. OK looking lady mid 30's but not memorable.

40 for the hhr and no mention of tip but I gave her another 40.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vip-massage-new-%E2%80%8D-%E2%80%8D-%E2%80%8D-%E2%80%8D/16039182

BL.

OneSwiss
10-18-17, 09:14

BL.I can vouch for Cynthia, great all around.

Joelouky
10-18-17, 16:09
Been to suns a couple of times in the last week. Saw two different ladies. Can't remember their names. The first had dark hair and a very nice slim body. The second was blonde and had an even nicer athletic looking figure. Both time I enjoyed my visit. Totally open menu and 80 for the hour and 160 tip.My guess one of the two gals with nice bodies was Coco.

Ol Muff Diver
10-18-17, 22:23
Meh visit, gave it a second chance. Standard ending but poor rub. I waited 15 min for her to finish up with one of you other fellows. Was glad to hear the water running in between. OK looking lady mid 30's but not memorable.

40 for the hhr and no mention of tip but I gave her another 40.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vip-massage-new-%E2%80%8D-%E2%80%8D-%E2%80%8D-%E2%80%8D/16039182

BL.Where exactly is the vio, in jeff?

Thanks.

DavidCrockett
10-18-17, 22:29
I will be traveling through Louisville next week. Have been reviewing recent posts. I would like some recommendations for AMPs that are full service and those that provide really great HE with mutual touch.

Thanks.

NickBentley
10-19-17, 11:36
Went to the Evergreen awhile back. 60 for hr massage which was decent. Touching during from a 40's asian. Face 5 but body was 7/8. Soon after probing was asked. 80 on 69. Will go again.

CountryMan54
10-19-17, 13:19
I am new to bodyrubs seen mostly escorts what is the usual donation for a handshake? I don't want to overpay! Sny help would be appreciated!

Joelouky
10-19-17, 15:48

And all of that plus a small bottle of water. Whatever else could you ask for in life?!Didn't and. M. Therapeutic change its name to OK Stress Management or am I confusing these places. Ol Muff River is talking about the one on Lakeview isn't he?

Johnny Figment
10-19-17, 17:03
I can vouch for Cynthia, great all around.I can vouch for Mary as well. My go to girl for a few years now. Hot as Hell and knows what she's doing. Never a bad experience and always leave happy and refreshed. She is a night owl too, so late nights are never a problem. You can't go wrong.

Ol Muff Diver
10-19-17, 23:23
Didn't and. M. Therapeutic change its name to OK Stress Management or am I confusing these places. Ol Muff River is talking about the one on Lakeview isn't he?Yes, ol muff river is talking about the one on lakeview.

BlazerLazer
10-20-17, 11:06
1315 Spring St just a block away from hospital.

BL.

Where exactly is the vio, in jeff?

Thanks.

LuvToLickKitty
10-21-17, 15:29

BL.Have you ever had anything more than the usual ending. It is good though. That look she gives you with those eyes? I know she likes the fingers roaming.

TeachMeky16
10-21-17, 16:23
Have you ever had anything more than the usual ending. It is good though. That look she gives you with those eyes? I know she likes the fingers roaming.I hardly ever see Mary advertise. Does she work without putting an ad out or does she just not work very often.

SouthHunter74
10-21-17, 20:23
Have you ever had anything more than the usual ending. It is good though. That look she gives you with those eyes? I know she likes the fingers roaming.I've never heard of anyone getting FS there that I know of. It's a shame because Cynthia looks like she could use a good bending over.

Pprophet
10-21-17, 21:31
Her pictures are nice, does she offer any more than a standard?

DuckHed
10-22-17, 17:32
I will be in Louisville for a couple of days next week. Like to visit a couple of the AMPs with younger more attractive girls for a good massage and just a HJ for ending. Not interested in FS places. Would appreciate any recommendations.

JustFriends
10-22-17, 21:48
I will be in Louisville for a couple of days next week. Like to visit a couple of the AMPs with younger more attractive girls for a good massage and just a HJ for ending. Not interested in FS places. Would appreciate any recommendations.King Spa is a fairly new AMP and they have some of the most attractive ladies I've seen in AMPs.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-king-spa-best-asian-massage/14521958

The house fee is higher than other AMPs however. $80/ hh $100/ hr at King whereas a lot of AMP have changed their prices dramatically lower. But still, you get what you pay for.

RockFist
10-23-17, 09:59
Guys. Any word on Kali? I tried all last week to get ahold of her with zero luck. Now it seems her number was disconnected. She has always been super reliable.

Ol Muff Diver
10-23-17, 11:02
King Spa is a fairly new AMP and they have some of the most attractive ladies I've seen in AMPs.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-king-spa-best-asian-massage/14521958

The house fee is higher than other AMPs however. $80/ hh $100/ hr at King whereas a lot of AMP have changed their prices dramatically lower. But still, you get what you pay for.Just want a clarification. So, this place would just be a HE business?

GoTaHaveIt
10-23-17, 12:08
Just want a clarification. So, this place would just be a HE business?Unless his attractiveness is very low standard. A fellow monger told me that the women are just like all the others around this area. Are old and ugly. I guess the day he went in the hot ones were not their! He problay aint' been their going off that ad picture that they all use LOL

Ol Muff Diver
10-23-17, 14:06
Unless his attractiveness is very low standard. A fellow monger told me that the women are just like all the others around this area. Are old and ugly. I guess the day he went in the hot ones were not their! He problay aint' been their going off that ad picture that they all use LOLSo, I still haven't gotten the info if this place is only a HE place, or more.

Although, with your post, not sure that more would be desired.

Omd.

CountryMan54
10-23-17, 16:38
Seen kenya at scarletts. She is a very sweet lady nice massage very relaxing! I left very happy! Will repeat!

JustFriends
10-23-17, 17:11
Unless his attractiveness is very low standard. A fellow monger told me that the women are just like all the others around this area. Are old and ugly. I guess the day he went in the hot ones were not their! He problay aint' been their going off that ad picture that they all use LOLPossibly so. Just walk out if you don't like what they have. Simple.

Ol Muff Diver
10-24-17, 15:52
So, I still haven't gotten the info if this place is only a HE place, or more.

Although, with your post, not sure that more would be desired.

Omd.For everybody that has responded to this thread, I am hard-headed & not giving up.

I have asked, over & over, is there any more than a handshake offered?

Omd.

Herum2
10-24-17, 15:53
Possibly so. Just walk out if you don't like what they have. Simple.Toftt same as other AMPs fake pics older nothing close to the pics.

Chiky
10-24-17, 20:50
Seen kenya at scarletts. She is a very sweet lady nice massage very relaxing! I left very happy! Will repeat!Any other details?

CountryMan54
10-25-17, 00:01
Any other details?She doesn't like reviews! Go see her!

GrittyB
10-25-17, 08:04
Guys. Any word on Kali? I tried all last week to get ahold of her with zero luck. Now it seems her number was disconnected. She has always been super reliable.I texted Monday with no response, which is not her norm.

Ol Muff Diver
10-25-17, 11:46
King Spa is a fairly new AMP and they have some of the most attractive ladies I've seen in AMPs.

The house fee is higher than other AMPs however. $80/ hh $100/ hr at King whereas a lot of AMP have changed their prices dramatically lower. But still, you get what you pay for.Can you get more than a HE?

AgainLLook
10-25-17, 14:54
Brandy who works out of same office, posted a ad today. You might text her number for more info.

I texted Monday with no response, which is not her norm..

Ol Muff Diver
10-27-17, 19:02
Unless his attractiveness is very low standard. A fellow monger told me that the women are just like all the others around this area. Are old and ugly. I guess the day he went in the hot ones were not their! He problay aint' been their going off that ad picture that they all use LOLFinally made it to king's.

It was previously mentioned that the house fee for hh was 80. It's not. It's 60.

The girl I saw was quite younger than the other AMPs. Probably in her 20's. Cute, short, nice girl. Unfortunately I forgot her name. & also unfortunately, another handshake only place. At.

Ol Muff Diver
10-27-17, 19:18
For all the newbies who are wondering what to expect ata massage parlors, here's the list:

1. Only a massage, (which may or may not include the dreaded foot massage.).

2. A HE / handshake / handjob.

3. BJ. (Blow job). May be covered with a condom, (most Asians require that), but not 100%.

4. FS- full service- usually a BJ & fucking.

(Also tS). Not transsexual, but a table shower, which is usually erotic. (Often it's used for provider to save her wrist, by taking up time, & helping her stave-off. Carpal tunnel.

In addition, there can be nuru & other weird therapeutic practices. The prostate massage is the weirdest. When a girl does it, it's supposed to be erotic, but when your urologist does it, you feel like busting his chops!

Finally, if you get an exotic massage on market street, you may end up with a nuru on nulu.

Maximus71
10-27-17, 22:29
For all the newbies who are wondering what to expect ata massage parlors, here's the list:

1. Only a massage, (which may or may not include the dreaded foot massage.).

2. A HE / handshake / handjob.

3. BJ. (Blow job). May be covered with a condom, (most Asians require that), but not 100%.

4. FS- full service- usually a BJ & fucking.

(Also tS). Not transsexual, but a table shower, which is usually erotic. (Often it's used for provider to save her wrist, by taking up time, & helping her stave-off. Carpal tunnel.

In addition, there can be nuru & other weird therapeutic practices. The prostate massage is the weirdest. When a girl does it, it's supposed to be erotic, but when your urologist does it, you feel like busting his chops!

Finally, if you get an exotic massage on market street, you may end up with a nuru on nulu.I would add a few things:

After the table shower, you might also spend about 5 minutes in a dry sauna, which is also a time-eater.

If there is only one or two girls working, don't be surprised if they have to leave to answer the door.

If you look at an ad on Backpage and think you're going to see the level of girls in the ad, you are wrong. To be sure, often times the girl will be attractive, but not nearly as young or as hot as the generic asian models they use.

Dickens Cider
10-28-17, 11:07
When visiting an AMP:

1. Don't get your hopes up, 50-50 chance you will be disappointed.

2. Expect older, less attractive woman, 35 and above.

3. Only visit with the total amount you want to spend. They usually upsell you to death.

4. empty you pockets and leave the wallet and cards in the car.

5. I usually like to visit during off hours as to avoid waiting.

6. On the plus side, if you got the itch, usually can get it scratched without much aggravation.

Good luck DnC.

Rodrian
10-28-17, 12:46
Finally, if you get an exotic massage on market street, you may end up with a nuru on nulu.I wasn't aware there was an AMP on market much less that they offered nuru. Can we get some more details on this? If they really offer nuru I'll have to swing by asap.

Ol Muff Diver
10-28-17, 13:04
When visiting an AMP:

1. Don't get your hopes up, 50-50 chance you will be disappointed.

2. Expect older, less attractive woman, 35 and above.

3. Only visit with the total amount you want to spend. They usually upsell you to death.

4. empty you pockets and leave the wallet and cards in the car.

6. On the plus side, if you got the itch, usually can get it scratched without much aggravation.

Good luck DnC.Thanks so much for your additional list! Very helpful & educational!

May I add, if you do get an itch, keep at home, a tube of blue ointment.

Omd.

Ol Muff Diver
10-28-17, 13:08
I wasn't aware there was an AMP on market much less that they offered nuru. Can we get some more details on this? If they really offer nuru I'll have to swing by asap.Sorry, I just took some poetic license. I'm not aware of any in that area.

Perhaps someone should open one calling it "millennial massage. ".

My favorite would be an AMP near the intersection of bardstown rd & hikes ln. It would be called, "the feeling's buechel. ".

Omd.

Max Effort
10-28-17, 15:58
When visiting an AMP:

Good luck DnC.What time is that considered? The 1-4 or 6-8 range? I seem to always pick the busy time and move on.

FreeWilly12
10-28-17, 17:33
Spent an half hour appt. With her this afternoon.502 Nude except for panties, Comfortable calm. Light music, peaceful. Great easy conversation, Started facedown, worked all. Myscle groups well. Some teasing of the boys, light finger touch. Flipped, no 79 1+1massage on top and directly to h. E with some dirty talk then didn't last long before eruption. Offered to clean up. YMMV. Other services possible with up sell. Not sure I will repeat.
29VX.

Dickens Cider
10-29-17, 11:50
Before noon. 2-4 and after 8. DnC.

Urbanwonder42
10-29-17, 12:03
Spent an half hour appt. With her this afternoon.502 Nude except for panties, Comfortable calm. Light music, peaceful. Great easy conversation, Started facedown, worked all. Myscle groups well. Some teasing of the boys, light finger touch. Flipped, no 79 1+1massage on top and directly to h. E with some dirty talk then didn't last long before eruption. Offered to clean up. YMMV. Other services possible with up sell. Not sure I will repeat.
29VX.What am I missing here? Whats is with the coded phone number crapola in your report?

FreeWilly12
10-29-17, 12:35
What am I missing here? Whats is with the coded phone number crapola in your report?Can't post her number directly. So maybe I should stated it more correctly.

Like pm if you need her digits.

Zomby
10-29-17, 14:04
What am I missing here? Whats is with the coded phone number crapola in your report?The board software will, in most cases, mask phone numbers, or parts of them, out of messages. I suspect this is to prevent some asshole from posting a girl's, or a monger's, real phone number. I am personally of the opinion that this practice is a good idea. There are ways around it, of course, as the OP demonstrated, but there's only so much that software can do in the face of human maliciousness. Not to imply that there was any malicious intent on FreeWilly12's part, just a general observation.

Urbanwonder42
10-29-17, 14:35
Can't post her number directly. So maybe I should stated it more correctly.

Like pm if you need her digits.OK, understood. I usually post links to ads, so I hadn't encountered this as of yet.

ZeroDot
10-29-17, 22:58
Sorry, I just took some poetic license. I'm not aware of any in that area.

Perhaps someone should open one calling it "millennial massage. ".

My favorite would be an AMP near the intersection of bardstown rd & hikes ln. It would be called, "the feeling's buechel. ".

Omd.Or how about one one the corner of grinstead & Barrett called "Grin & Barrett"? Or maybe a strip club instead.

BlazerLazer
10-30-17, 11:29
Mary is raucous and very likable. I've never had more than HE but it's been awhile and yes she was gushing with the fingering!

BL.

Have you ever had anything more than the usual ending. It is good though. That look she gives you with those eyes? I know she likes the fingers roaming.

Ol Muff Diver
10-30-17, 14:27
Or how about one one the corner of grinstead & Barrett called "Grin & Barrett"? Or maybe a strip club instead.That's fantastic!

(of course, I have to get anal about it. I don't think any barrett or barret intersect with grinstead.).

Two Nutts
10-31-17, 05:22
Found myself on Preston the other day. Stopped by an old hangout. Grandma was tending the garden outside. It was half HR before they open but they let me in anyway. I got moon straight from the shower. Nice smelling shaved Kitty. BBBJ then on the condom and FS was great. 100 tip. She looks pretty damn good and easy to talk to. Takes suggested positions well. Massage is lame, but they mostly are.

Ol Muff Diver
10-31-17, 12:01
Found myself on Preston the other day. Stopped by an old hangout. Grandma was tending the garden outside. It was half HR before they open but they let me in anyway. I got moon straight from the shower. Nice smelling shaved Kitty. BBBJ then on the condom and FS was great. 100 tip. She looks pretty damn good and easy to talk to. Takes suggested positions well. Massage is lame, but they mostly are.You got moon straight from the shower. Is that the lady's name, or did you get mooned?

Omd.

Two Nutts
10-31-17, 15:51
You got moon straight from the shower. Is that the lady's name, or did you get mooned?

Omd.Her name is Moon. Her hair was still damp from the bath or shower, nice and fresh.

Ol Muff Diver
10-31-17, 17:20
Her name is Moon. Her hair was still damp from the bath or shower, nice and fresh.Thanks for the quick reply.

Question- I've been in there before. I have witnessed ladies pretty old & scary. Was your experience different? If so, how?

Omd.

Bettis
10-31-17, 18:07
Fantastic time with Shaley. Hours can be tricky but everything is as advertised. Will without a doubt go back repeatedly. Highly recommend. Take care of this one gents. Seniors feel free to PM if more info needed. Be safe.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/call-shaley-today-and-treat-yourself-to-a-relaxing-body-rub/16031047

Two Nutts
10-31-17, 20:22
Thanks for the quick reply.

Question- I've been in there before. I have witnessed ladies pretty old & scary. Was your experience different? If so, how?

Omd.I've done this enough over the years where as I've walked out when I don't like what I see. Only so much money and I don't want to waste a nutt closing my eyes thinking of someone else. In short I liked her and kept my eyes wide open.

Ol Muff Diver
10-31-17, 21:23
I've done this enough over the years where as I've walked out when I don't like what I see. Only so much money and I don't want to waste a nutt closing my eyes thinking of someone else. In short I liked her and kept my eyes wide open.I appreciate your quick response!

Omd.

Ol Muff Diver
10-31-17, 22:53
Just got back after seeing moon. OMG! What a great experience! For the longest time, I felt that spa 61 was the worst full service AMP in town. & it probably was, at one time.

I'm not sure if there are any other providers at 61, but moon rocked my world!!

She may be a 40-something, but the most well preserved 40-something that I've ever seen. She is very slender with a very pretty face, which smiles all the time! I never have any idea how to describe boobs. She has very nice smallish boobs. That's all I can say!

She takes direction well, & has a delicious koochie!

Nice CBJ & nic cfs.

I will return! . maybe in a few hours. I will beat on the door!

Very, very highly recommend!

Finally, I just walked in & flopped down 160. Not sure about negotiations, but really didn't care.

I will sleep well!

Good night.

Omd.

Ol Muff Diver
11-03-17, 00:25
For almost all of the FS AMPs, 160 will get you everything for hh. Some will want more, but will usually settle for 160.

Let's be honest. There are some great escorts out there who will charge usually 100 ir 120 for hh. & they will be great. Of course, no table shower, sauna, holding hands, & bottled water, but they'll rock your world & save you about 60 bucks.

In short, FS AMPs are very overprised!

Member #5718
11-04-17, 00:43
This is the one: http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wow-49-99-hr-wonderful-asian-massage-49-99-hr-49-99-hr/8387224.

Just returned from that AMP. I actually went there for back pain and potential handshake. There was 50 something grumpy older woman who gave me massage. No private rooms. The massage was not AMP standard. It felt like light rub on the back. I asked her for more pressure and she managed to ignore my instructions. She wasn't attractive at all.

On the flip, she started light rub again. I pointed fingers at the boys and she responded "you crazy, you do it yourself". I asked her and denied again.

I got up and went up to the counter. She said. 50 for hour and I gave her. 50. She said TIPS? I answered no tip for you. Her response was "people in this country cheap".

Ignore this place and she'll be shut down automatically.

Ol Muff Diver
11-04-17, 02:18
This is the one: http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wow-49-99-hr-wonderful-asian-massage-49-99-hr-49-99-hr/8387224.

Just returned from that AMP. I actually went there for back pain and potential handshake. There was 50 something grumpy older woman who gave me massage. No private rooms. The massage was not AMP standard. It felt like light rub on the back. I asked her for more pressure and she managed to ignore my instructions. She wasn't attractive at all.

On the flip, she started light rub again. I pointed fingers at the boys and she responded "you crazy, you do it yourself". I asked her and denied again.

I got up and went up to the counter. She said. 50 for hour and I gave her. 50. She said TIPS? I answered no tip for you. Her response was "people in this country cheap".

Ignore this place and she'll be shut down automatically.That sounds like the dreaded foot massage spa! Beware!

Two Nutts
11-04-17, 09:33
For almost all of the FS AMPs, 160 will get you everything for hh. Some will want more, but will usually settle for 160.

Let's be honest. There are some great escorts out there who will charge usually 100 ir 120 for hh. & they will be great. Of course, no table shower, sauna, holding hands, & bottled water, but they'll rock your world & save you about 60 bucks.

In short, FS AMPs are very overprised!Holding hands??

Ol Muff Diver
11-04-17, 19:25
Holding hands??She will grab your hand and walk you to the room.

Two Nutts
11-05-17, 06:49
She will grab your hand and walk you to the room.You know what those hands were doing earlier right. Almost as bad as kissing. LOL.

Ol Muff Diver
11-05-17, 10:03
You know what those hands were doing earlier right. Almost as bad as kissing. LOL.Probably still way better than a foot massage.

BDinkie
11-06-17, 17:27
Just got back after seeing moon. OMG! What a great experience! For the longest time, I felt that spa 61 was the worst full service AMP in town. & it probably was, at one time.

I'm not sure if there are any other providers at 61, but moon rocked my world!!

She may be a 40-something, but the most well preserved 40-something that I've ever seen. She is very slender with a very pretty face, which smiles all the time! I never have any idea how to describe boobs. She has very nice smallish boobs. That's all I can say!

She takes direction well, & has a delicious koochie!

Nice CBJ & nic cfs.

I will return! . maybe in a few hours. I will beat on the door!

Very, very highly recommend!

Finally, I just walked in & flopped down 160. Not sure about negotiations, but really didn't care.

I will sleep well!

Good night.

Omd.Moon is the real deal. Why go anywhere else and not know what you're going to get, when you can visit SPA 61 and get whatever you want. Moon is a super attractive Korean girl with a very nice body and an even better attitude. Tell her what you want and ask her what she wants. I'm not a big fan of AMP's, but you can bet from now on if I get the itch, Moon is who I'll see. I just hope the next time I go she's still there.

Ol Muff Diver
11-06-17, 21:15
Moon is the real deal. Why go anywhere else and not know what you're going to get, when you can visit SPA 61 and get whatever you want. Moon is a super attractive Korean girl with a very nice body and an even better attitude. Tell her what you want and ask her what she wants. I'm not a big fan of AMP's, but you can bet from now on if I get the itch, Moon is who I'll see. I just hope the next time I go she's still there.Amen (I tried to just post the word, "amen," but it was too short.

Denzo
11-07-17, 18:45
Is this a girl from MA? Number seems new. Also, I noticed that one of those pics were once used by Jada / Elizabeth. Any chance she's back?

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honey-is-here-for-all-your-relaxing-needs/17217367

So Curious
11-08-17, 18:23
Great visit. Dreamed of a good massage, followed by teasing. Light BBBJ then he to finish. HH is 60.

Jsmw1980
11-08-17, 21:19
http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/today-let-shaley-put-you-in-a-relaxing-mood/13700953

Saw shaley today for the first time. I think she may have been reviewed here before but just to ad my opinion. I really don't care for the place but it's not too bad. Since it's sonclose to the street it's kind of loud. But once I got comfortable it didn't matter. Shaley started out with a light back rub, not very sensual or teasing. She got comfortable and let me tell you she has some very nice DD's. Big sensitive nips. One the flip she asked what I like. No mention of money. I told her BBBJ. She obliged and took it all. I just wonder if more is on the table. Treat her nice. She's a sweet girl; seems very nice. I will repeat.

Dickens Cider
11-09-17, 11:42

Haha my man. Flying solo with a porn video is certainly cheaper. And - its sex with someone I like. DnC.

Ol Muff Diver
11-09-17, 12:36

Haha my man. Flying solo with a porn video is certainly cheaper. And - its sex with someone I like. DnC.Right on, brother dickens!

CountryMan54
11-09-17, 14:42

Haha my man. Flying solo with a porn video is certainly cheaper. And - its sex with someone I like. DnC.Yep young asian young latina young redhead no smoke no drugs no drama and definetely cheaper!

Craigsfan
11-10-17, 01:02
Been awhile since I did the AMP thing, but heroin and HIV have me wary of FS girls these days, so I thought I'd give Moon a try. They were busy, so had to settle for 30 minutes. I thought she was charming, and her services are as good as advertised here! However, I wanted to take a moment to praise the rub itself! See, I'm the sort of weirdo who actually is looking for a good massage, not just the other stuff (boy I long for the days of Lena / Spaofone and Touch of Honey! Lena and Honey could give a quality massage!) She asked me if I wanted medium, I told her I liked it hard. I'm a big guy, I can take it. So, Moon did not disappoint! She pounded and rubbed and even walked on my back. Been forever since a chick walked on my back. It was awesome and a total turn on.

So, if any other mongers are looking for a good rub and not just the extras, don't be afraid to tell Moon that you're looking for a hard massage, she can deliver!

LuvToLickKitty
11-10-17, 15:01
http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/today-let-shaley-put-you-in-a-relaxing-mood/13700953

Saw shaley today for the first time. I think she may have been reviewed here before but just to ad my opinion. I really don't care for the place but it's not too bad. Since it's sonclose to the street it's kind of loud. But once I got comfortable it didn't matter. Shaley started out with a light back rub, not very sensual or teasing. She got comfortable and let me tell you she has some very nice DD's. Big sensitive nips. One the flip she asked what I like. No mention of money. I told her BBBJ. She obliged and took it all. I just wonder if more is on the table. Treat her nice. She's a sweet girl; seems very nice. I will repeat.What was the damage?

Ol Muff Diver
11-11-17, 12:43
Been awhile since I did the AMP thing, but heroin and HIV have me wary of FS girls these days, so I thought I'd give Moon a try. They were busy, so had to settle for 30 minutes. I thought she was charming, and her services are as good as advertised here! However, I wanted to take a moment to praise the rub itself! See, I'm the sort of weirdo who actually is looking for a good massage, not just the other stuff (boy I long for the days of Lena / Spaofone and Touch of Honey! Lena and Honey could give a quality massage!) She asked me if I wanted medium, I told her I liked it hard. I'm a big guy, I can take it. So, Moon did not disappoint! She pounded and rubbed and even walked on my back. Been forever since a chick walked on my back. It was awesome and a total turn on.

So, if any other mongers are looking for a good rub and not just the extras, don't be afraid to tell Moon that you're looking for a hard massage, she can deliver!She my delve into the realm of S&M before you even knowing.

Ol Muff Diver
11-11-17, 12:45
If you have to ponder if there is more on the table, you may have just pissed away some money.

BadAssBmw3
11-11-17, 15:04
So I just got back from a trip down to your fair city from Cincy. Not that bad of a ride but was really hoping to find the moon out at 61. I got there at opening and asked for her, Mama said wait 5 minutes so I did. Mama came back in and took me to shower and then getting back to room I asked for Moon again and she said wait. Well wait I did and in walks another girl and I asked where Moon was I asked for her. After a couple of minutes of going back and forth I got up and said I was leaving, no Moon I am not staying. As I was leaving the parking lot I thought some Coco on a nice chilly day would be good so I headed to Sun and was not disappointed. I never am with her, she is a real sweetheart and always puts fourth her best effort. I should have just went there in the first place but who knows maybe I will get full Moon fever again soon and try it again, but this time I will call first. Happy hunting guys and stay safe.

BDinkie
11-11-17, 17:22

So, if any other mongers are looking for a good rub and not just the extras, don't be afraid to tell Moon that you're looking for a hard massage, she can deliver!She can deliver the extras too. Sweet and tight.

DarkStallion
11-11-17, 22:53
So I just got back from a trip down to your fair city from Cincy. Not that bad of a ride but was really hoping to find the moon out at 61. I got there at opening and asked for her, Mama said wait 5 minutes so I did. Mama came back in and took me to shower and then getting back to room I asked for Moon again and she said wait. Well wait I did and in walks another girl and I asked where Moon was I asked for her. After a couple of minutes of going back and forth I got up and said I was leaving, no Moon I am not staying. As I was leaving the parking lot I thought some Coco on a nice chilly day would be good so I headed to Sun and was not disappointed. I never am with her, she is a real sweetheart and always puts fourth her best effort. I should have just went there in the first place but who knows maybe I will get full Moon fever again soon and try it again, but this time I will call first. Happy hunting guys and stay safe.Just yesterday I had been to 61. Was hoping to meet Moon but she was unavailable. I had a pretty 2 hrs drive so I was hoping not come back with just a massage. While mamasan was guiding me inside, I was skeptical how the other person would be. She didn't disappoint. She was kind of milfy somewhere around 30-35. Long hair, medium boobs wearing a body hugging dress. I said in my mind (Hmm. No bad for an AMP) she spoke good English. I mean able to understand me and respond. Kind of good. Asked for shower I said yes. After shower the steam room. Then to massage room. Started with Massage. Massage was unbelievably good. Not in terms of pressure. But it was a true sensuous one. There was no touching at privates but still it was sensuous. She said she will have me for 30 min I had to say no I would go for 60. But she said she had an appointment. So I got for half. She massaged me for 20 minutes after the massage there was flip and usual MO for everything. She said I would have to go for another half hour. So need to pay 20 more for one hour price. I agreed and paid. After the activity she asked me to lay down and I got massage for another half hour. What I really liked is she did that massage for complete half hour. Usually if some other place they would just asks me to leave and I had to put up an argument. Loved her integrity. BTW her name was Fifi or Pheobe not sure what she said.

scotman
11-13-17, 10:32
Any intel on Charlie at Mystique? She reminds me of the good old days when attractive Asian ladies were plentiful.

Penrose
11-13-17, 12:12
Any intel on Charlie at Mystique? She reminds me of the good old days when attractive Asian ladies were plentiful.But my take on that place is great looking chicks, high cost, get nothing for you time.

CountryMan54
11-13-17, 16:26
Seen giselle at ma. This lady is beautiful! Absolutely gorgeous! She is very sweet I had a wonderful time! I will repeat!

Dickens Cider
11-13-17, 17:01
Welcome back my friend. DnC.

Aruba1234
11-13-17, 18:37
I have not seen her since she returned to the scene. However, she is an attractive ebony woman. But, not the person in the ad. If bf is next door in the office, she is less inclined to play. BTW, if you really want a massage to go along with your fun, you will be disappointed in the first part. Just saying. LOL.

Seen giselle at ma. This lady is beautiful! Absolutely gorgeous! She is very sweet I had a wonderful time! I will repeat!

Patron101
11-15-17, 07:38
Welcome back my brother. How's the new car? I'm thinking I should try to get one too. And if staying on the sidelines from our hobby is the way to get one, I'm going to follow your lead. As always.

Cheers.

Patron.

scotman
11-17-17, 16:12
Had a nice session with Jordyn yesterday. Yes it was a little expensive, but you get what you pay for. The rub was fair but the reverse rub was better. Smooth long legs and butt plus sweet personality. If you're looking for FS this is probably not the place for you. I'd repeat but would prefer to try the elusive but exotic Charlie next time.

Patky63
11-17-17, 16:48
But my take on that place is great looking chicks, high cost, get nothing for you time.Nice to have you back. I might not agree with all of your recommendations but I greatly appreciatte the info you provide and it probably saves me some headaches. Overall I hope the break was good for you and welcome back. Be safe.

Pat.

BDinkie
11-17-17, 22:09
I've heard good things about Shaley at Healing Gardens, so I booked an appointment with her. Showed up at the appointed time, only to find she had booked someone for the same time. WTF? Lady at the door asked if I could wait 30 minutes, I said thanks but no thanks. Reminds me of a Seinfeld episode. Anybody can make a reservation, the trick is KEEPING the reservation. Had high hopes for Shaley but these providers seem to all have similar traits. On the way home, I decided to stop in at 61 just to see if Moon was there. And Moon answered the door! My lucky day. She said she had been in New York, and had just returned to Louisville. So go see Moon! I probably had more fun and spent less money than I originally planned.

BDinkie
11-18-17, 12:51
I owe Shaley an apology. She sent me a very nice text this morning, describing what happened yesterday. She was working the table and an associate was answering the door. A walk-in showed up right before I did. She didn't ask his name, just assumed it was me. She sent him in to meet Shaley. Five minutes later I walk in, give her my name. And she realizes the mistake. I can see how this could have easily happened. I'm sorry I slammed Shaley without knowing all the facts, I just assumed she double booked. I look forward to meeting her sometime in the near future.

GrittyB
11-18-17, 14:16
I owe Shaley an apology. She sent me a very nice text this morning, describing what happened yesterday. She was working the table and an associate was answering the door. A walk-in showed up right before I did. She didn't ask his name, just assumed it was me. She sent him in to meet Shaley. Five minutes later I walk in, give her my name. And she realizes the mistake. I can see how this could have easily happened. I'm sorry I slammed Shaley without knowing all the facts, I just assumed she double booked. I look forward to meeting her sometime in the near future.Thanks for sharing that. The fact that she reached out and explained the situation without going apeshit speaks volumes. She's now a must-see.

Ol Muff Diver
11-19-17, 13:54
Had a nice session with Jordyn yesterday. Yes it was a little expensive, but you get what you pay for. The rub was fair but the reverse rub was better. Smooth long legs and butt plus sweet personality. If you're looking for FS this is probably not the place for you. I'd repeat but would prefer to try the elusive but exotic Charlie next time.What is a reverse rub?

Omd.

Bettis
11-19-17, 21:17
Amazing time with Moon. My first foray into an AMP in a longtime but damn was it worth it. Highly recommend but plan on spending at least a buck and a half. Seniors feel free to PM. Be safe.

Kyman
11-20-17, 00:39
What is a reverse rub?

Omd.It's where you massage the therapist.

YumYumly
11-20-17, 03:23
Saw the reviews thought I would try it. She is one of the AMP girls around. On par with Coco and Chanel. I got what I wanted.

CountryMan54
11-20-17, 10:12
Saw the reviews thought I would try it. She is one of the AMP girls around. On par with Coco and Chanel. I got what I wanted.I have seen chanel good service but tired of old asians! Man I miss far east!

Ol Muff Diver
11-20-17, 12:56
It's where you massage the therapist.Thank you!! Good idea!

Garthie1
11-21-17, 00:08
I have seen chanel good service but tired of old asians! Man I miss far east!Speaking of Chanel, she's currently on 'vacation?' in New York. She'll be back next month.

Two Nutts
11-22-17, 10:02
Is she the one that went by Hanna at evergreen in new Albany?

Garthie1
11-22-17, 23:03
Is she the one that went by Hanna at evergreen in new Albany?Not sure. She's been commented about a few times before. Tan skin, large fake breasts, reddish hair, usually wears blue jean shorts.

HappyTime59
11-23-17, 01:39
Made it to Louisville yesterday and finally arranged an appointment with Kristen, I have read both good and bad reviews about her, but I have to say that my visit was a very relaxing and pleasurable rub with a very nice slow and wonderful ending, all stress gone. Kristen was a very nice person and yes I will repeat when possible.

Urbanwonder42
11-23-17, 08:35
Made it to Louisville yesterday and finally arranged an appointment with Kristen, I have read both good and bad reviews about her, but I have to say that my visit was a very relaxing and pleasurable rub with a very nice slow and wonderful ending, all stress gone. Kristen was a very nice person and yes I will repeat when possible.I will have to give it up to anyone that see's Kristen and comes away with a positive report. I consider myself pretty "gentlemenly" with the ladies, but with this chick I never even made it so far as setting up an appointment. I had read her what a complete jerk she could be, so I wasn't considering her to be a priority on my list, but I met her once while visiting Camilla. Met as in was introduced, shook hands, made small talk, etc. So a week or two later I decided to give her a go, figuring she'd still remember who I was. At that time I was not aware of her having a hard fast rule against texting (I'm still not actually aware of it, guess one is supposed to learn this through osmosis or something). I sent her a text asking for a one hour appointment, said who I was, mentioned we'd met, blah-blah. She fired back 2 or 3 messages basically threatening to block me, saying she'd never text with someone she hadn't met, leave her the F alone, etc.

It shocks me this chick sees enough people to stay in the biz with that fucked up attitude. She's not unattractive, but not near attractive enough for me to put up with that kind of psycho shit.

Barry101
11-23-17, 10:51
I find it so interesting that there's a provider who can be so rude that many guys feel a need to publicly comment on this forum.

Kristen was rude and mean spirited to me.

I'm thankful there are so many other women to see in this area!

Barry.

Made it to Louisville yesterday and finally arranged an appointment with Kristen, I have read both good and bad reviews about her, but I have to say that my visit was a very relaxing and pleasurable rub with a very nice slow and wonderful ending, all stress gone. Kristen was a very nice person and yes I will repeat when possible.

Jsmw1980
11-23-17, 11:00
I will have to give it up to anyone that see's Kristen and comes away with a positive report. I consider myself pretty "gentlemenly" with the ladies, but with this chick I never even made it so far as setting up an appointment. I had read her what a complete jerk she could be, so I wasn't considering her to be a priority on my list, but I met her once while visiting Camilla. Met as in was introduced, shook hands, made small talk, etc. So a week or two later I decided to give her a go, figuring she'd still remember who I was. At that time I was not aware of her having a hard fast rule against texting (I'm still not actually aware of it, guess one is supposed to learn this through osmosis or something). I sent her a text asking for a one hour appointment, said who I was, mentioned we'd met, blah-blah. She fired back 2 or 3 messages basically threatening to block me, saying she'd never text with someone she hadn't met, leave her the F alone, etc.

It shocks me this chick sees enough people to stay in the biz with that fucked up attitude. She's not unattractive, but not near attractive enough for me to put up with that kind of psycho shit.Here is my take on this chick. Over the last couple years I've probably seen her maybe 8 to 10 times. I know she is not everyone's cup of tea. Once you get to know her she is pretty cool. But I will agree it is hard to get in. I first met her like you. When I wanted to set up an appointment I did read and her add that she does not text unless she has met you with an appointment before. I called and got right in. Since then now that she knows me I've been able to text. Sometimes she is chatty and sometimes not. She has a few rules. She does allow roaming up top. The bottoms mostly stay on. If the bottoms come off you can touch scan but not the kitty. Several times she has finished me in the 69 position. It is a great view but no touching there. Her rub starts out very sensual. The finish is very very slow and sensual. It brings an amazing climax.

HappyHobbyist
11-23-17, 20:42
Has anyone gone to the new place in Clarksville yet?

H. H.

Member #6040
11-24-17, 12:37
I will have to give it up to anyone that see's Kristen and comes away with a positive report. I consider myself pretty "gentlemenly" with the ladies, but with this chick I never even made it so far as setting up an appointment. I had read her what a complete jerk she could be, so I wasn't considering her to be a priority on my list, but I met her once while visiting Camilla. Met as in was introduced, shook hands, made small talk, etc. So a week or two later I decided to give her a go, figuring she'd still remember who I was. At that time I was not aware of her having a hard fast rule against texting (I'm still not actually aware of it, guess one is supposed to learn this through osmosis or something). I sent her a text asking for a one hour appointment, said who I was, mentioned we'd met, blah-blah. She fired back 2 or 3 messages basically threatening to block me, saying she'd never text with someone she hadn't met, leave her the F alone, etc.

It shocks me this chick sees enough people to stay in the biz with that fucked up attitude. She's not unattractive, but not near attractive enough for me to put up with that kind of psycho shit.Same here a while back. I knew about the no text rule for new people. I called and got no answer, figured maybe in an appointment, I'll wait and try again. Waited at least an hour, longer I think. She answers the phone with "why do keep blowing up my phone", I responded with "this is only my second call to you". She continued to go off for just a little bit until I just hung up. Never will try again. I know some of you get along with her great, so good for you. But for me, there is just too many bad reports and from personal experience of her bad attitude, she's a no go for me.

HC.

Urbanwonder42
11-25-17, 10:18
http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nikitas-massage-in-downtown-lexington-kentucky/12451981

I've been seeing this ad for a while, and of course it's impossible not to notice the chick in the photo is pretty much drop dead gorgeous. Anyone ever give this a shot? The ad gives me the full impression that this is a straight up massage therapy establishment, but even those ads are sometimes deceiving.

Just wanting the scoop if anyone has it.

GrittyB
11-25-17, 11:01
http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nikitas-massage-in-downtown-lexington-kentucky/12451981

I've been seeing this ad for a while, and of course it's impossible not to notice the chick in the photo is pretty much drop dead gorgeous. Anyone ever give this a shot? The ad gives me the full impression that this is a straight up massage therapy establishment, but even those ads are sometimes deceiving.

Just wanting the scoop if anyone has it.I'm here in Lexington and despite both advertising on backpage and the photos themselves the word around the campfire is that she is highly professional with nothing offered save for straightforward massage. Admittedly I have not TOFTT but others who have relay the same.

CowboyGuy
11-25-17, 12:03
Last meeting I had with Kristen was great have had great times with her. On the flip she even said you have 30 min left stop me when your close and edged me for the rest of the session. Have seen her about 8 times over the years. I just learned to play by her rules.

Same here a while back. I knew about the no text rule for new people. I called and got no answer, figured maybe in an appointment, I'll wait and try again. Waited at least an hour, longer I think. She answers the phone with "why do keep blowing up my phone", I responded with "this is only my second call to you". She continued to go off for just a little bit until I just hung up. Never will try again. I know some of you get along with her great, so good for you. But for me, there is just too many bad reports and from personal experience of her bad attitude, she's a no go for me.

HC.

Member #5859
11-25-17, 19:40
Last meeting I had with Kristen was great have had great times with her. On the flip she even said you have 30 min left stop me when your close and edged me for the rest of the session. Have seen her about 8 times over the years. I just learned to play by her rules.The bottom line is that we owe these ladies courtesy, respect for any boundaries that they put in place (because it is their body and not all of us are lean and handsome), and to pay them without giving them a difficult time.

They owe us a good experience and to be treated like an appreciated customer. I will avoid the ones who have some code that you have to break, that yell at me, or who act like I am supposed to be courting them. I'm paying $100 + per hour; we are not dating and I don't have to figure out ways to please you beyond the common decency that I would show everyone.

Muley
11-25-17, 21:14
Stopped by Body Sensations last Thursday. Saw Ariel for 30 minutes. Very friendly. Talks dirty. Excellent BBBJ with CIM. A little thicker than I prefer. Damage was $ plus house fee.

Urbanwonder42
11-26-17, 07:49
The bottom line is that we owe these ladies courtesy, respect for any boundaries that they put in place (because it is their body and not all of us are lean and handsome), and to pay them without giving them a difficult time.

They owe us a good experience and to be treated like an appreciated customer. I will avoid the ones who have some code that you have to break, that yell at me, or who act like I am supposed to be courting them. I'm paying $100 + per hour; we are not dating and I don't have to figure out ways to please you beyond the common decency that I would show everyone.I always treat these ladies with the utmost respect for the very reasons you list. I also apply the same "one strike and you're out" rule that most of the ladies use with their clients / potential clients. No way I am putting up with bad attitudes or people that don't keep scheduled appointments. Waaaay too many choices out there for that crap.

SandbergFan
11-26-17, 11:38
Has anyone gone to the new place in Clarksville yet?

H. H.What new place in Clarksville? I must be out of the loop.

CountryMan54
11-26-17, 14:02
Stopped by Body Sensations last Thursday. Saw Ariel for 30 minutes. Very friendly. Talks dirty. Excellent BBBJ with CIM. A little thicker than I prefer. Damage was $ plus house fee.Since when does any lady at bs give BBBJ? Thats new to me!

Jc4024
11-26-17, 17:19
Since when does any lady at bs give BBBJ? Thats new to me!That's always been a girl-by-girl thing, and sometimes it depends on how she feels about you. It's not like the manager is in the room to set limits.

Member #6042
11-26-17, 19:51
Since when does any lady at bs give BBBJ? Thats new to me!As I understand it from some other girls, your level of service is very much a YMMV thing ranging from possiblely FS or BBBJ if they are into you (and your tips) to a lame HJ if they are grossed out by the guy. I haven't been to BS in a few years, but did get plenty of bbbjs from several girls when I did. Those gals are still there too. Also, most that get upgraded service are not going to publicly name the girls on here or detail what they did above standard. In so doing it risks making the girl too popular and too high profile. You may not like it, but it's how the game is played.

BlueCat1
11-27-17, 01:24
Anybody seen Kayla, Danielle, or Stephanie at healing gardens?

Thanks,

BC.

Dickens Cider
11-27-17, 12:50

Thanks,

BC.Kayla. I would pass.

Danielle. OK.

Stephanie. Don't Know.

DnC.

PlayThings
11-27-17, 13:43
Kayla. I would pass.

Danielle. OK.

Stephanie. Don't Know.

DnC.Danielle alright sometimes, and other times doesn't want you touching her or she doesn't want to touch you.

Kayla. Don't know about.

Stephanie is alright if your into doped out looking chicks with nasty sores all over from God knows what kind of "Drug or Bug" . She used to be alright looking but sadly has gone down hill like most of these ladies, looks like the Drugs won.

Member #6042
11-27-17, 14:27

Thanks,

BC.Kayla won't even put pics of herself on her own FB page if that tells you anything. I walked in and turned around when I saw Stephanie. No info on Danielle.

LayBack
11-27-17, 17:37
What new place in Clarksville? I must be out of the loop.There is on eastern Blvd across that brakeway (not sunny it's right down the street from it) thought it's a little strange with to of them so close by each other and one on spring st that open up not to long ago.

I going to try the one on eastern in the next few days.

Herum2
11-28-17, 12:03
Can anyone pm info for kenya at scarletts thanks.

CountryMan54
11-28-17, 12:30
Can anyone please pm me info on jordan at ma! Will trade info!

Jsmw1980
11-28-17, 13:38
Can anyone pm info for kenya at scarletts thanks.If you like huge boobs on a decent body. See her! Had a great time. Full roaming everywhere even though panties stayed on. BBBJ is available no cim.

EasyRide01
11-28-17, 13:56
Had some time so decided to go to Stone on Poplar. My first experience at that place and it was pretty good. Went in got a TS first and seemed like most TS that I have gotten that were pretty good. Plenty of teasing during but after during the drying a lot more play was to be had. Even a very quick BBBJ. Just a couple of seconds but at nice addition. Got back to the room and actually got a pretty decent massage. She worked slowly and covered every inch of my body. I'm not real good with the age of folks in those parlors but I can guarantee she wasn't in her 20's. She looked fine but not stellar. Her attitude was wonderful. Even had a few jokes about the Holiday music playing in the background that she had to hear all day. Once we finished the massage it was on to business. Started with a BBBJ which was pretty good and then came the cover. Started with CG, then RCG, and finished in mish. She was energetic and very sweet. Had a good time but wanted a comparison so worked my way over to 61 on Preston.

Had heard so much about moon wanted to find out for myself but I didn't get the moon. Don't know her name but she was a sweet asian who said she was in from LA. Went in for another TS and as usual plenty of teasing. Now this time she wrapped the towel around me and led me to the room by the little guy. Got to the room and started with a pretty solid massage. I would say somewhat better than Stone. Worked every inch and then we get to the flip. Same routine start with BBBJ and she was about the same as Stone only wasn't rushed. After a bit on went the cover and started with CG where she road for a while, then turned it to K9 which was real nice considering she had a pretty nice set of tits to reach around on. Lots of moaning and if she wasn't enjoying she sure could act. Regardless I blew in the cover and was nicely cleaned up and went on my way. Both places all in were $. 60 each including house fee.

As stated in the title I give the win to 61 but not by much. Hopefully I can see Moon and its as good as everyone says.

Thanks. ERO1.

Herum2
11-28-17, 15:49
There is on eastern Blvd across that brakeway (not sunny it's right down the street from it) thought it's a little strange with to of them so close by each other and one on spring st that open up not to long ago.

I going to try the one on eastern in the next few days.Lery legit great ml, opted for the 1/2 no play on first visit nice place.

Orion2011
11-28-17, 17:25
It's gone or the name has changed to NM Therapeutic or something like that. They put a sheet over you before the rub and there is no play. Wasted $80.

After that I went to Salon 61 and saw Bee Bee. Left happy.

Archer1911
11-28-17, 17:37
I can confirm Shepherdsville, no go.

Archer1911
11-28-17, 17:38
It's gone or the name has changed to NM Therapeutic or something like that. They put a sheet over you before the rub and there is no play. Wasted $80.

After that I went to Salon 61 and saw Bee Bee. Left happy.Same thing, no go.

EasyRide01
11-28-17, 17:39

After that I went to Salon 61 and saw Bee Bee. Left happy.Thank you for this. That's the name of the person I saw who was my last post. Couldn't remember it for anything.

ER01.

Ol Muff Diver
11-28-17, 23:55

After that I went to Salon 61 and saw Bee Bee. Left happy.The name hasn't changed. It's been nm for a very long time.

Are we talking about the same place in shepherdsville?

I was there about 2 months ago & had a terrific experience with a very accommodating, hot-as-hell asian beauty. Everything was on the table.

So all of that has changed?

Omd.

Ol Muff Diver
11-29-17, 00:00
Had some time so decided to go to Stone on Poplar. My first experience at that place and it was pretty good. Went in got a TS first and seemed like most TS that I have gotten that were pretty good. Plenty of teasing during but after during the drying a lot more play was to be had. Even a very quick BBBJ. Just a couple of seconds but at nice addition. Got back to the room and actually got a pretty decent massage. She worked slowly and covered every inch of my body. I'm not real good with the age of folks in those parlors but I can guarantee she wasn't in her 20's. She looked fine but not stellar. Her attitude was wonderful. Even had a few jokes about the Holiday music playing in the background that she had to hear all day. Once we finished the massage it was on to business. Started with a BBBJ which was pretty good and then came the cover. Started with CG, then RCG, and finished in mish. She was energetic and very sweet. Had a good time but wanted a comparison so worked my way over to 61 on Preston.

Had heard so much about moon wanted to find out for myself but I didn't get the moon. Don't know her name but she was a sweet asian who said she was in from LA. Went in for another TS and as usual plenty of teasing. Now this time she wrapped the towel around me and led me to the room by the little guy. Got to the room and started with a pretty solid massage. I would say somewhat better than Stone. Worked every inch and then we get to the flip. Same routine start with BBBJ and she was about the same as Stone only wasn't rushed. After a bit on went the cover and started with CG where she road for a while, then turned it to K9 which was real nice considering she had a pretty nice set of tits to reach around on. Lots of moaning and if she wasn't enjoying she sure could act. Regardless I blew in the cover and was nicely cleaned up and went on my way. Both places all in were $. 60 each including house fee.

As stated in the title I give the win to 61 but not by much. Hopefully I can see Moon and its as good as everyone says.

Thanks. ERO1.I'm hearing that some are calling this other girl, bee bee. What does she look like? Is she hot?

For anyone who has seen both moon & bee bee, what's the comparison?

Omd.

Jsmw1980
11-29-17, 09:22
What time of day are you all seeing BeeBee or Moon? Trying to find a time that's not busy.

FunTimeSnow
11-29-17, 09:48
To begin with those sound like two awesome visits to me! I have a question about your technique at these AMPs. So on your first ever visit to Stone you had an "all inclusive" experience; just reading thru it one might assume that everything was discussed and paid for when you first walked in the door, is this how you are handling this? My experience has been to pay the house fee at the door and then negotiate with the lady once the massage has begun but it sounds like I'm missing out here. I have never had FS at an AMP and only occasionally a BBBJ so I am obviously missing something. Can a couple of you old pros give me some tips on how you are conducting the transaction? Looking forward to the replies on this.

Thanks. ERO1.

BigAndHorny
11-29-17, 10:11

Thanks. ERO1.So $60 total, with full service? That almost sounds too good to be true. So the girls didn't try to upsell you for anything? Did you ask for FS or did it just happen?

Orion2011
11-29-17, 12:04
The name hasn't changed. It's been nm for a very long time.

Are we talking about the same place in shepherdsville?

I was there about 2 months ago & had a terrific experience with a very accommodating, hot-as-hell asian beauty. Everything was on the table.

So all of that has changed?

Omd.Yes, it's been a long time since I went to OK / NM. No Idea when the name changed. But I'm 100% sure it was the location that used to be called OK.

Orion2011
11-29-17, 12:06
Thank you for this. That's the name of the person I saw who was my last post. Couldn't remember it for anything.

ER01.Bee Bee also told me I should try the spa in Carrolton KY. Said she has a friend there who also goes by Bee Bee. Said I could expect the same service there. .

EasyRide01
11-29-17, 13:10
To begin with those sound like two awesome visits to me! I have a question about your technique at these AMPs. So on your first ever visit to Stone you had an "all inclusive" experience; just reading thru it one might assume that everything was discussed and paid for when you first walked in the door, is this how you are handling this? My experience has been to pay the house fee at the door and then negotiate with the lady once the massage has begun but it sounds like I'm missing out here. I have never had FS at an AMP and only occasionally a BBBJ so I am obviously missing something. Can a couple of you old pros give me some tips on how you are conducting the transaction? Looking forward to the replies on this.Basically I walked in to both places and dropped 160 down. Mamasan looked confused and I said that's for my entire stay. So maybe she went and told the girl we're paid up (who knows). I know its a chance but I figured what the hell. Start giving this approach a try and see what happens. 61 no problem at all. Took the money and service was good. She asked the question when the time came and I just said I paid for everything. Now Stone was a little different. Mamasan left the money on the table and said this is for the girl. I said no worries and she took the house fee out. When the girl came I figure she was told by the mamasan or just saw the money.

Now I never tell them that I haven't been before if I haven't. I just drop a name of a girl that I have picked up on the forum and they probably think well he's been here or they don't care. Who knows.

But its not a perfect world I have left before with just a handshake but more times than not its been better. I have also left with no more than a CBJ. Always depends on the day and probably the mood. It was just nice to hit a back to back for real comparison of the two.

ER01 out.

EasyRide01
11-29-17, 13:14
So $60 total, with full service? That almost sounds too good to be true. So the girls didn't try to upsell you for anything? Did you ask for FS or did it just happen?I noticed in your reply you put $60. I actually said $. 60. Cut to the chase in my mind that means 160. Let me know if that breakdown is incorrect. Hope this clears any confusion.

When it came time I just said that I've paid for everything. She said OK and we proceeded. I have had negotiations in the past. As I said in another post about this I have left with just a handshake because they have tried to upsell more. That day was a good day. I probably should have played the lottery.

ER01 out.

Two Nutts
11-29-17, 17:06
Bee Bee also told me I should try the spa in Carrolton KY. Said she has a friend there who also goes by Bee Bee. Said I could expect the same service there. .Yes that's true, I was there a couple weeks ago and the woman was very old. And in Asian looks that translates into very old. Massage sucked, dis not get a full hr either. But if you want daty, I declined. And FS declined that as well it's all there. I settled for BBBJCIM for 60 more.

BossInUp
11-29-17, 21:17
Visited healing Gardens last Friday had a 45-minute appointment with Shayley. Her pics are a little old in real life she's a bit heavier but not to sloppy. Tits are super huge good conversation and I'm almost sure everything on the menu is available. I got BBBJCIM she's very skilled and didn't waste a drop. I won't repeat a little too heavy for my liking but definitely worth the money.

FunTimeSnow
11-29-17, 23:44
Been thinking about that one. What was the total damage?

Visited healing Gardens last Friday had a 45-minute appointment with Shayley. Her pics are a little old in real life she's a bit heavier but not to sloppy. Tits are super huge good conversation and I'm almost sure everything on the menu is available. I got BBBJCIM she's very skilled and didn't waste a drop. I won't repeat a little too heavy for my liking but definitely worth the money.

Google135
11-30-17, 07:44
Hello all,

I am visiting from out of state. I saw few adds for mystique. Could someone tell me what's the usual damage is for standard? Also which place does BS stands for?

CountryMan54
11-30-17, 11:39
Hello all,

I am visiting from out of state. I saw few adds for mystique. Could someone tell me what's the usual damage is for standard? Also which place does BS stands for?For ma bring your wallet beautiful girls big upcharge! Bs is body sensations bring your wallet their to but their not as pricey but still to much.

BigAndHorny
11-30-17, 13:33
I noticed in your reply you put $60. I actually said $. 60. Cut to the chase in my mind that means 160. Let me know if that breakdown is incorrect. Hope this clears any confusion.

When it came time I just said that I've paid for everything. She said OK and we proceeded. I have had negotiations in the past. As I said in another post about this I have left with just a handshake because they have tried to upsell more. That day was a good day. I probably should have played the lottery.

ER01 out.Thanks for the clarification. I read that as $60, obviously. But thanks for putting in price, so many reviewers skip that.

Baltos
11-30-17, 14:02
Guys. Any word on Kali? I tried all last week to get ahold of her with zero luck. Now it seems her number was disconnected. She has always been super reliable.I talked with her today. She may be back as early as next week.

BossInUp
11-30-17, 14:05
Been thinking about that one. What was the total damage?No real damage that I could see because it was dimly lit in the room just looked about 50 pounds heavier.

DickHerGood
11-30-17, 14:42
Been thinking about that one. What was the total damage?Pics are way way off. Super nice, and drinks it. But that's it.i gave her $..

BDinkie
11-30-17, 18:05
Hello all,

I am visiting from out of state. I saw few adds for mystique. Could someone tell me what's the usual damage is for standard? Also which place does BS stands for?Just go to Spa 61 - you'll be a lot happier.

Google135
11-30-17, 18:43
Thanks guys for the recommendations.