PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

BlazerLazer
07-05-17, 14:42
Scarlett and Faith / Hope were a lot of fun!

Bowman. Those were the days.

Dickens Cider
07-05-17, 17:29
https://louisville.rubratings.com/74659

http://www.bitchesofbp.com/812-989-1090/

Had sometime to kill a few days ago and was looking over my to-do list. Tried this couple for a four hand. Easy setup, somewhat on time, safe spot near the highlands. Openly lesbian couple that did not play well together. Nothing physical between them, in fact, argued more than most couples I know. Massage was four hands, but felt more like going naked through one of the car washes with all the spinning brushes. Really looked forward to just getting the job done so I could get the heck out of dodge. Repeat. What do you think? Just my experience of my experience. DnC.

Dickens Cider
07-05-17, 17:30
Bowman. Those were the days.What every happened to the guy that ran it? DnC.

Bilbo Baggins II
07-06-17, 12:17
I was in town for a few days and decided to visit Sun Spa. I had been before but the mammasan didn't remember me. I don't think it mattered. I met Susie?? As my masseuse. Although it is always hard to tell ages, she seemed about 40 or so with a good body, c-cups and nice legs and ass. She gave a standard table shower and a decent massage with a lot of teasing near the end. On the flip I was asked what I wanted, everything of course. Total cost $$, for that I got a very good BJ and several positions with cum on her breasts at the end. Everything was covered, of course. I would recommend this place as a solid AMP in the Louisville area.

Best of Luck.

Bilbo.

Joelouky
07-06-17, 13:53
What every happened to the guy that ran it? DnC.He keeps getting arrested but then gets out shortly there after.

JTrees
07-06-17, 15:50
Looks like we in Lex have one of your BR providers venturing down again. This one is Karma and unfortunately that is one of the common names that seems to get used in the trade. Can anyone inform me if the Karma that has been reviewed here lately is this Karma? Thanks JT.

http://lexington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/karma/14310368

EasyRide01
07-06-17, 19:00
Looks like we in Lex have one of your BR providers venturing down again. This one is Karma and unfortunately that is one of the common names that seems to get used in the trade. Can anyone inform me if the Karma that has been reviewed here lately is this Karma? Thanks JT.

http://lexington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/karma/14310368I have seen her and she has been reviewed here quite a bit. I enjoyed my visit with her and have seen her quite a few times. Enjoy while she's there!

Jc4024
07-06-17, 19:02
He keeps getting arrested but then gets out shortly there after.Even the last time despite the charges involving underaged girls? Jesus he most have an angel.

DjangosTigerr
07-06-17, 19:10

http://lexington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/karma/14310368She has been reviewed on here. I have heard good and bad. Depends what you are looking for. I hear the menu is limited. Look at my post #4004, and all related to it. Should give you a good idea.

I think she is gorgeous and I say go for it. I can't simply because how rude she was to me for no reason. I still have all the email correspondence I had with her last May.

Street Seeker
07-06-17, 19:16
Made a second visit and met Mimi. If you have the option, see Sunny. Mimi massage was mediocre and her teasing was boring. Save your money on Mimi and DIY at home. LOL.

Street Seeker
07-06-17, 19:21
Used to love seeing Olivia when I visited here but she was on "vacation" so I went with Jane. A fire plug of a K-lady. In short, if you go there and draw Jane walk out. Worst imitation of a massage I have ever had and I was close to walking out. On the flip like night and day. I'm like WTF? One of the slowest and most intense HE's I've had the pleasure of. If I repeated it would be a 30 minute and front side only. LOL.

BDinkie
07-06-17, 19:43
She has been reviewed on here. I have heard good and bad. Depends what you are looking for. I hear the menu is limited. Look at my post #4004, and all related to it. Should give you a good idea.

I think she is gorgeous and I say go for it. I can't simply because how rude she was to me for no reason. I still have all the email correspondence I had with her last May.I have seen her several times and have nothing bad to say. She is very attractive and has the best tits in Louisville. However, if you're looking for more than a very sensual massage with a HE, go somewhere else.

Member #6042
07-06-17, 20:18
What every happened to the guy that ran it? DnC.Looks like he's out now. Maybe he'll start up again after Oct. 19 2019.

What about the guy they called Troy that ran the stadium?

DjangosTigerr
07-06-17, 23:18
I have seen her several times and have nothing bad to say. She is very attractive and has the best tits in Louisville. However, if you're looking for more than a very sensual massage with a HE, go somewhere else.Yep. You are correct. It is probably why I stick with old girlfriends ATM. They arent as pretty as her but I need more than just a HE and a sensual massage. The long game has to something more. Otherwise it is a huge waste of time and money to me.

ZeroPointZero
07-07-17, 06:06

http://lexington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/karma/14310368Agree with Bdinkie and Django (the D is silent) here, she is a fun time, but has no patience for rudeness and bullshit. Be a gentleman and you will be rewarded. As for "best tits in Louisville", that is a strong statement, they are certainly in Top 10. Watch out for the prostate massage if you dare, as you will shortly hear the snap of a rubber glove. Ouch!

JTrees
07-07-17, 12:41
She has been reviewed on here. I have heard good and bad. Depends what you are looking for. I hear the menu is limited. Look at my post #4004, and all related to it. Should give you a good idea.

I think she is gorgeous and I say go for it. I can't simply because how rude she was to me for no reason. I still have all the email correspondence I had with her last May.Thanks for all the confirmations guys. Looks like her and Veronica with the huge knockers.

Are coming down to lex for a couple of days.

DjangosTigerr
07-07-17, 13:55
Thanks for all the confirmations guys. Looks like her and Veronica with the huge knockers.

Are coming down to lex for a couple of days.All things being equal I would go with Veronica. I haven't seen her yet but would love to. I hear she is super sweet.

DbfRusa
07-07-17, 14:24
All things being equal I would go with Veronica. I haven't seen her yet but would love to. I hear she is super sweet.Veronica is indeed very sweet. I saw her a while ago and wrote a review. Her pictures are real. If she is is the type of girl you like, go and meet her. You won't be disappointed.

LuvStueatY
07-07-17, 18:12
Went to salon 61 few weeks back, met a very older and very thin Korean woman, nice table shower and massage, on the flip I went for the FS, she took her dress off and she was thinner then I thought, like all bones, no ass or tits, she got on top and did cg, her bonny ass hurt so bad LOL, so I got up and put her on her back and finished like that, ill have to walk out if I see her again LOL, I still have bruises on my hips from her ass.

DjangosTigerr
07-07-17, 23:25
Veronica is indeed very sweet. I saw her a while ago and wrote a review. Her pictures are real. If she is is the type of girl you like, go and meet her. You won't be disappointed.Yep she is right in my wheel house. Especially, when she had red hair. I do love them cute and curvy. Hopefully, my schedule clears up in the next month and I can make it happen.

YumYumly
07-07-17, 23:54
Finally dreamed of Channel at Empire. Older but still hot. So so rub great flip. I like standard but want a view so in this dream she sat on me reverse cowgirl looked and roamed. Gigli wasn't as nice a dream. Damage 6 and 4.

scotman
07-08-17, 14:03
Any intel on the "new" place on Delmaria Way?

Today12
07-08-17, 14:55
Any intel on the "new" place on Delmaria Way?I have stopped in their 3 times. First two times bbj with no upcharge. Still tipped good. Last time was a new girl wanted 50 for standard. She beat the hell out of me. Did get nipples out. All 3 time shorted at least 15 minutes.

MK0111
07-08-17, 16:44
Any intel on the "new" place on Delmaria Way?I visited there last week. I would highly recommend that you avoid. The Massage is really actually kinda good (I was surprised) but the girl (average age and looks) continuously asked for more money. Started with 30 minutes. Then upcharged to 60. Then what do I want. Etc, etc. Each time she stops and runs out of the room with the cash then comes back and works a little and then hits you up again.

I ended up letting her finish the hour massage only and just left because I was so pissed off.

I would not repeat!

scotman
07-08-17, 23:39
I visited there last week. I would highly recommend that you avoid. The Massage is really actually kinda good (I was surprised) but the girl (average age and looks) continuously asked for more money. Started with 30 minutes. Then upcharged to 60. Then what do I want. Etc, etc. Each time she stops and runs out of the room with the cash then comes back and works a little and then hits you up again.

I ended up letting her finish the hour massage only and just left because I was so pissed off.

I would not repeat!Thanks guys. Think I'll pass.

CountryMan54
07-09-17, 09:35
Yep she is right in my wheel house. Especially, when she had red hair. I do love them cute and curvy. Hopefully, my schedule clears up in the next month and I can make it happen.Veronica is sweet beautiful big boobs and gives a damn good massage! Wish more was on the menu.

Kreamer
07-09-17, 15:33
Any intel on the "new" place on Delmaria Way?I've been several times since they opened about 4 months ago and had very good visits. All at least HE. Good rub, then always a lot of roaming with top pulled up and even had bottoms down. My last visit was less then a month ago and and got HJ in shower and BJ on table with no upsale and was very happy with the decent tip I left. There was a new girl last time maybe a little younger was thinking of giving her a try but not if she doing the upsaliig. I hope things aren't changing there. Good luck.

Nobecz
07-09-17, 20:16
I saw Karma a few times a few years ago. Terrific mutual touch and BBBJ. I just got caught up with a few wonderful UTRs, so I haven't repeated. I'd recommend tho.

I have seen her several times and have nothing bad to say. She is very attractive and has the best tits in Louisville. However, if you're looking for more than a very sensual massage with a HE, go somewhere else.

BDinkie
07-10-17, 09:08
Any intel on the "new" place on Delmaria Way?See my post #5155.

DjangosTigerr
07-10-17, 11:29
I saw Karma a few times a few years ago. Terrific mutual touch and BBBJ. I just got caught up with a few wonderful UTRs, so I haven't repeated. I'd recommend tho.I concur. I also have other options. When I dream, not to be crass, but I need the option to 'lick it and stick it' Best of luck to her, and all her clients, just the same.

Kingster
07-10-17, 14:29
I saw Karma a few times a few years ago. Terrific mutual touch and BBBJ. I just got caught up with a few wonderful UTRs, so I haven't repeated. I'd recommend tho.Doesn't do that anymore. Everything is covered.

FzrMan
07-11-17, 10:34
http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/back-pain-50-full-hour-asian-massage-by-very-sweet-ladies-visit-weekly-3-5p/12404886

Visited this AMP last month.

Pros: Great Massage, HJ.

Cons: OTC only, way too much oil.

EasyLivin
07-11-17, 10:37
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Urbanwonder42
07-11-17, 18:27
Maybe it's just me but have never understood wanting BBFS from a provider.I agree completely. I have no wife to be concerned about bringing anything home to, I just don't want bringing anything home for myself.

BrownBacker2
07-12-17, 19:54
Anyone been with Joy or Tiffany lately? Who is better? Any extras on the menu? PM me if need be.

DoctorDealGood
07-12-17, 20:00
On Grantline rd. 30 ish girl working. Took the hour. Boys and the man well tended during the table shower. Massage was pretty good. Little over half hour. To the flip. Just wanted standard HE and she let me see and kiss the girls. 'tip requested'. No problem. Half way in she says. How much - 40. Oh no. That's not enough for these and put the tits away. Quick to finish and some token massage after. But she was pissed. Way rough on the legs at the end. Guess I'm getting old - 60 for the hour and 40 for standard seemed like plenty. But apparently not. Better places to go. Won't be back.

LouisvillCum
07-13-17, 04:52
Anyone been with Joy or Tiffany lately? Who is better? Any extras on the menu? PM me if need be.I have heard great things about not but have yet to have the opportunity.

Dreamed of Ms. Tiff a week or two ago. Set a time and showed up a few minutes early. She said give me 5, but it was 15-20. Nice body, sexy outfit, odd venue. Don't know if I'd feel comfortable there during the day but I went 8 pm. So-so rub, nothing to write home about imo. She wants to be a pleaser and takes direction but she kept nodding off. Complained it was late and she was tired but it was pills, I have been around that shit too much growing up not to know better. . 8 for the hour and. 2 tip. Wasnt a clock watched and solid finale but prolly won't repeat. SW for. 2 nodding off b / c of drugs is one thing. $ for a massage is different. For that price I'd prefer Amanda or Dixie Spa. Dixie Spa Lilly's in my experience. Dreamed of each thrice. Been to a few other AMPs and nothing else is really even worth mentioning.

LouisvillCum
07-13-17, 04:57
I've been several times since they opened about 4 months ago and had very good visits. All at least HE. Good rub, then always a lot of roaming with top pulled up and even had bottoms down. My last visit was less then a month ago and and got HJ in shower and BJ on table with no upsale and was very happy with the decent tip I left. There was a new girl last time maybe a little younger was thinking of giving her a try but not if she doing the upsaliig. I hope things aren't changing there. Good luck.What do you consider a decent tip? I've left. 2 and been scoffed at and left. 3 and hugged and lauded like I saved the family farm, and been told at one place. 4 was mandatory for any extras. I said all I had was. 3 and got away with it but she wasn't elated.

LouisvillCum
07-13-17, 05:12
Sixth stop was at Sun Massage- first lady was average looking ajumma, asked for Coco and she arrived thereafter. Coco is an aged provider (like all of them), but still had a nice body and personality. DATY and FS, standard price- would recommend. Along with Chanel at Empire, probably top two in Louisville for KAMPs. What's standard price for FS at an AMP? Have only dreamt of standard.

DarkSideOfMe
07-13-17, 07:42
Finally dreamed of Channel at Empire. Older but still hot. So so rub great flip. I like standard but want a view so in this dream she sat on me reverse cowgirl looked and roamed. Gigli wasn't as nice a dream. Damage 6 and 4.Ill be returning to L- ville in a few weeks and Channel will be on the top of my list. I have visited many times over the years, and she is still one of the best FS. From any one! Older, who cares, what a body (titts, ass,) and she does know how to use it. Who cares about the rub, I'm just there for one reason, to get these legs above her head and "go deep" ! If I had a complaint it would be," Are you going to finish, times up!" Mamma at the door, more time! Cost could get a little high for some, when you are trying to bargain with her, your dick in her hands, balls being licked! Drk. Side note?: how has Empire stayed out in the open, untouched by LEO for so many years? Have you noticed how big this place is, inside? (rooms).

Nobecz
07-13-17, 10:17
Uh, see Joy!

Anyone been with Joy or Tiffany lately? Who is better? Any extras on the menu? PM me if need be.

Aruba1234
07-13-17, 11:16
Joy is the best in my humble opinion.

ZeroPointZero
07-13-17, 11:40
Joy is the best in my humble opinion.No contest here, Joy is a winner. One of the best.

Nobecz
07-13-17, 12:11
http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/every-man-needs-time-for-relaxation/14430188

This appears to be Lyric. Same phone number. Any one have a recommendation about her? Thanks!

RockFist
07-13-17, 14:11
Just visited Stress Away off of Bardstown road and I left very unhappy. I am vet. And know my way around these places. I got Mona. And I could tell from the jump it wasn't going to be a good visit. I had $140 in cash on me and to pay the ($60) house fee I gave a $100 bill. I know that was dumb. They asked if I had been there which I had many times before but apparently she did not believe me. After a table shower / then terrible massage I never got the flip. She said we are done. I flipped and said I would like more. She kept saying only massage we don't do that anymore. I asked for my $40 in change knowing that was a lost cause and she said they didn't have change.

I should have left when I saw her. Mid-40's, very average and seemed to be a horrible mood. Well I left in a horrible mood as well.

Dickens Cider
07-13-17, 14:59
Anyone been with Joy or Tiffany lately? Who is better? Any extras on the menu? PM me if need be.Joy. No question. DnC.

BlazerLazer
07-13-17, 15:05
Joy by 10 lengths!

Joy. No question. DnC.

SteenkyNutz502
07-13-17, 19:57
I visited there last week. I would highly recommend that you avoid. The Massage is really actually kinda good (I was surprised) but the girl (average age and looks) continuously asked for more money. Started with 30 minutes. Then upcharged to 60. Then what do I want. Etc, etc. Each time she stops and runs out of the room with the cash then comes back and works a little and then hits you up again.

I would not repeat!Hopefully you got a name to warn others away from.

Nobecz
07-13-17, 22:25
I just saw Chloe at Joy's new place in Middletown. Now I can heartily recommend all three of. Thewe fine sensual gals. Just shy of the Penrose seal, but all have great enthusiasm, sensuality, skills, and personality. Go see them guys. - Nobecz.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/soothing-sensations-now-open-meet-our-beautiful-providers/14087403

BlazerLazer
07-14-17, 09:45
3rd. Is it here and likely last as it was a new tall thin average woman, maybe 40 ish years old. Blah rub, blah tug and had to hit the highlight reel in my mind to get finished. Upside is cheap at 40 for the half hour and another 40 tip but it just isn't worth the drive, effort and cost. I'll gladly pay more for better. I really miss some of the BR girls from 5 yrs ago. Been in a slump.

Blazer.

LouisvillCum
07-15-17, 13:02
Any word on king spa? Just saw an ad up for it and am curious.

Wane9867
07-15-17, 19:50
Anyone been here. The location is very close to me. Been out of the game for a few years and boy have things changed around here.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/stunning-asian-relaxation-new-new-young-staff/12751928

Two Nutts
07-16-17, 13:06
4 hand. Some one paid 45 bucks per girl, plus 100 tip to each girl for a half hr massage. And all he got was a standard he. Cmon man! 290 for a half hr he. I know they went full nude, but damn they are all 40 plus there. Some are definitely setting the water mark pretty high.

EshuTheGreat8
07-16-17, 19:20
I just saw Chloe at Joy's new place in Middletown. Now I can heartily recommend all three of. Thewe fine sensual gals. Just shy of the Penrose seal, but all have great enthusiasm, sensuality, skills, and personality. Go see them guys. - Nobecz.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/soothing-sensations-now-open-meet-our-beautiful-providers/14087403Any guesses on who the rat maybe?

MemphisIce111
07-16-17, 20:12
I'm looking for the massage. Who out there can really give the massage part of it the best? I am fine with where I go for the rest but I'm needing a truly good massage plus the extras or without. Thanks for he help fellas.

Maximus71
07-16-17, 22:46
Any word on king spa? Just saw an ad up for it and am curious.Also noticed the ad pop up and am curious. I'm just wondering why they have a New York phone number.

Nobecz
07-16-17, 23:10
Any guesses on who the rat maybe?What does that mean?

Urbanwonder42
07-17-17, 05:35
What does that mean?What does this mean? Was there a raid by LEO?

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/to-much-competition/14087403

IU Fan
07-17-17, 06:52
I'd recommend Asian Spa (formerly Lilly's) on 6608 Bardstown Rd. If you want a very good massage this is your place.

I haven't been, but looking to check out Scarlett's place since they moved back.

I'm looking for the massage. Who out there can really give the massage part of it the best? I am fine with where I go for the rest but I'm needing a truly good massage plus the extras or without. Thanks for he help fellas.

Kreamer
07-17-17, 09:34
Kings.

I'm thinking new business from NY. They also have a ad with local number, maybe just getting set up. I know the place on 7th and the new one off Bardstown rd and the same group and when they first opened they also had an out of state number. This maybe number 3 for them. I have always been happy with the other 2 and hope to try this place soon.

If anyone has please let us know.

AceKingZen
07-17-17, 10:59
Any word on king spa? Just saw an ad up for it and am curious.Standard only.

Nobecz
07-17-17, 12:24
Any guesses on who the rat maybe?I'm not aware of any raid. I was there on their first day open.

Aruba1234
07-17-17, 13:41
It smells like a rat from within the business. Competition.

I'm not aware of any raid. I was there on their first day open.

Denzo
07-17-17, 15:16
Anyone try these ladies out? I love the location but can't help but to doubt the photos?

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/caribbean-island-girls-sexy-massage/14128283

Mako113
07-17-17, 20:29
It smells like a rat from within the business. Competition.I was there on Saturday and saw Ashlynn. They are in the same building in Middletown near Coals as another group of gals that are reviewed often on here. Now I also know a couple of gals in that shop and I doubt they would be ratting out their neighbors for doing the same thing they are doing. But it sounds like that is what SS is claiming.

BrownBacker2
07-17-17, 21:51
Anyone try these ladies out? I love the location but can't help but to doubt the photos?

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/caribbean-island-girls-sexy-massage/14128283I'm guessing its fake. I was wondering the same thing and I ran a google image search and a couple of the other pictures showed up in a Detriot Transgender ad. Happy Hunting.

MemphisIce111
07-18-17, 01:02
I'd recommend Asian Spa (formerly Lilly's) on 6608 Bardstown Rd. If you want a very good massage this is your place.

I haven't been, but looking to check out Scarlett's place since they moved back.Thanks I will give them a try. Been needing a good massage for a while now but it's hard to find one these days.

BuildOne
07-18-17, 08:27
I had a chance to meet with Vanessa again a few weeks back. She is great and can really check a certain box if her type is your thing. I have seen her at several places but this one seems a little to open. A ton of traffic coming and going but she seems happy.

Herum2
07-18-17, 17:48
Kings.

I'm thinking new business from NY. They also have a ad with local number, maybe just getting set up. I know the place on 7th and the new one off Bardstown rd and the same group and when they first opened they also had an out of state number. This maybe number 3 for them. I have always been happy with the other 2 and hope to try this place soon.

If anyone has please let us know.Same as all AMPs now days visited sat, older overweight I walked in and walked right out.

Jake Monger
07-20-17, 16:23
Went to Empire to check on Channell and pricing. Sd she was in and H was 80. I hopped back in the Millennium Falcon and left. No AMP is worth $$ after house fee and tip.

Bjustice
07-21-17, 12:09
Went to Empire to check on Channell and pricing. Sd she was in and H was 80. I hopped back in the Millennium Falcon and left. No AMP is worth $$ after house fee and tip.In the current state of things yes, I wouldn't spend so much but if you were able to get a young freaky one with big tits then yes I would spend for that. In this hobby, we could all save a shitload of money if we just jacked off every time instead of seeing a provider. How much is a nut really worth? Some dudes pay $500 and up on a regular basis for what they call "high end. ".

EshuTheGreat8
07-21-17, 13:36
In the current state of things yes, I wouldn't spend so much but if you were able to get a young freaky one with big tits then yes I would spend for that. In this hobby, we could all save a shitload of money if we just jacked off every time instead of seeing a provider. How much is a nut really worth? Some dudes pay $500 and up on a regular basis for what they call "high end. ".For something in a guarantee 8-10 range, gf experience and the right age I undersrand dropping 500 every now and again. But AMPs are another story. Half the time I walk away feeling like I should had been paid.

Haven't experienced Empire so do what you will.

DarkSideOfMe
07-21-17, 14:43
For something in a guarantee 8-10 range, gf experience and the right age I undersrand dropping 500 every now and again. But AMPs are another story. Half the time I walk away feeling like I should had been paid.

Haven't experienced Empire so do what you will.One of my best FS. In the AMP world yet, now I have been to it many times so I know the pricing is high, tip,$150 and up,+ house fee and I think that's a lot of money for a AMP hour, fuck, suck. Yes she is older, sexy as fuck, can suck your brains in, fuck your dick off and isn't to bad to look at when you are balls deep, and she is looking up at you. You be the judge, is it worth it? Fuck Ya! Is to me, so give me all of them! Some have called (back in Pitt) me big spender, deep pockets, and that is fine, but I work hard for my money, and I play harder, and I get what I want with my money, it is only money, I can make it everyday! Drk.

Boss82
07-21-17, 18:42
Saw Ashley at Scarlett's new place yesterday. Nice girl whom I've been trying to see for a bit. Place was nice, private parking in rear. Ashley had a good personality with an indication of a wider menu. I wanted standard, got standard. Roaming allowed. Will repeat. Saw Bianca on the way in and she was very pleasant and hot. May try her as well.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/scarletts-parlour-in-today/13815958

MoFo812
07-21-17, 23:02
Saw Ashley at Scarlett's new place yesterday. Nice girl whom I've been trying to see for a bit. Place was nice, private parking in rear. Ashley had a good personality with an indication of a wider menu. I wanted standard, got standard. Roaming allowed. Will repeat. Saw Bianca on the way in and she was very pleasant and hot. May try her as well.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/scarletts-parlour-in-today/13815958I have seen Ashley several times when she worked at BS. Although that has been a little while back. She was always friendly and easy to talk to. Visits get better with each visit. That was then, not sure about now at new location.

DarkHorseKY
07-22-17, 13:33

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/scarletts-parlour-in-today/13815958How was Ashley's body looking? She had a baby, and was curious how much damage it did.

I used to get FS w / her at BS. Curious if that is still on the menu. Never gotten FS w / a Scarlett girl either. Is that a thing?

Jc4024
07-22-17, 14:22
How was Ashley's body looking? She had a baby, and was curious how much damage it did.

I used to get FS w / her at BS. Curious if that is still on the menu. Never gotten FS w / a Scarlett girl either. Is that a thing?She's posted in their ads that they are not a FS shop, so it's probably a shop rule. I've never visited her or one of the girls working there, so who knows.

Hoosier Daddy1
07-22-17, 14:28
Haven't been there in awhile? Thinking of going tonight. Any suggestions on the girls there now? You can PM me if needed.

Boss82
07-22-17, 14:49
How was Ashley's body looking? She had a baby, and was curious how much damage it did.

I used to get FS w / her at BS. Curious if that is still on the menu. Never gotten FS w / a Scarlett girl either. Is that a thing?She's really self conscious about her body, but I think she looks good. Says she has a few pounds to lose, but no apparent damage or stretch marks.

DarkSideOfMe
07-22-17, 15:09
Like older, she is your woman, going to see her when I get in to LVille in her new location, great time with her last year, when they where Downtown in office building, she will rock your world for a older chick and loves cock, and likes to be rocked to! Get to the owner and the rest is gravy! I"ll try the younger girls to! Put Ash on my list also! Drk thnks.

Hoosier Daddy1
07-22-17, 16:38
Recently saw her for the first time. Got a 30 minute massage and it was not rushed. Top came off on the flip and there was some roaming allowed. Finished with a nice HE / tit job. Will repeat. She works out of the place near churchill downs.

Today12
07-22-17, 17:12
Stop in for a massage had to wait about 10 minutes got on the table had a great massage and finish. I bet the door had to open at least six times while I was on the table just a FYI if their is more then two cars in the lot your not going to get in till someone is gone. I can see why they are busy you always get full time and above average massage.

Maximus71
07-22-17, 22:36
Stop in for a massage had to wait about 10 minutes got on the table had a great massage and finish. I bet the door had to open at least six times while I was on the table just a FYI if their is more then two cars in the lot your not going to get in till someone is gone. I can see why they are busy you always get full time and above average massage.Stopped by there Friday and was told it would be a fifteen minute wait. As many ads as they run and as popular as they seem to be, you'd think they'd have more girls working there. Instead of waiting, I decided to go to the place on Oecshli and got a fantastic massage by a pretty girl with a nice figure and who actually spoke pretty good English.

LouisvilleMan
07-22-17, 23:35
Like older, she is your woman, going to see her when I get in to LVille in her new location, great time with her last year, when they where Downtown in office building, she will rock your world for a older chick and loves cock, and likes to be rocked to! Get to the owner and the rest is gravy! I"ll try the younger girls to! Put Ash on my list also! Drk thnks.Talking abiout which person? Am I missing something here?

LouisvilleMan
07-22-17, 23:40
Recently saw her for the first time. Got a 30 minute massage and it was not rushed. Top came off on the flip and there was some roaming allowed. Finished with a nice HE / tit job. Will repeat. She works out of the place near churchill downs.Never had a dream about her. But saw Selena couple of times, very very good first time, but just standard finish and really into the session. The quality and the time of the session reduced during each visit (really contradictory when compared to some other providers who usually spend more 'quality' time on subsequent visits). Last visit was horrible, booked for an hour and I am out in 10 minutes and will not allow to touch anywhere, will just provide standard finish. I will not repeat and and would never suggest anybody. Message me if you need more details.

EshuTheGreat8
07-23-17, 12:10
One of my best FS. In the AMP world yet, now I have been to it many times so I know the pricing is high, tip,$150 and up,+ house fee and I think that's a lot of money for a AMP hour, fuck, suck. Yes she is older, sexy as fuck, can suck your brains in, fuck your dick off and isn't to bad to look at when you are balls deep, and she is looking up at you. You be the judge, is it worth it? Fuck Ya! Is to me, so give me all of them! Some have called (back in Pitt) me big spender, deep pockets, and that is fine, but I work hard for my money, and I play harder, and I get what I want with my money, it is only money, I can make it everyday! Drk.I don't disagree if it makes you happy go for it. I just want to add for everyone else that unless you have an Asian fetish you could get far younger, sexier and freakier with your money. If you are spending at least $$ why settle just add $20 to it and got to sc or just enroll in SA.

Kreamer
07-23-17, 16:26
Stopped by there Friday and was told it would be a fifteen minute wait. As many ads as they run and as popular as they seem to be, you'd think they'd have more girls working there. Instead of waiting, I decided to go to the place on Oecshli and got a fantastic massage by a pretty girl with a nice figure and who actually spoke pretty good English.Was there a happy ending there or just a good massage?

DbfRusa
07-23-17, 18:31

I used to get FS w / her at BS. Curious if that is still on the menu. Never gotten FS w / a Scarlett girl either. Is that a thing?Scarlett definitely knows how to put a smile on your face. She an excellent provider.

Bianca is sweet, nice body and nice touch.

Ashley has a nice hot body for someone who had a child. Nice touch and conversation.

Scarlett selects her providers drug free and she makes sure to keep a high standard of services. However she discloses that they don't offer FS. But don't forget this is where Joy started before being independant; she was already offering Nuru downtown.

It is a well looked-after location, smoke free, drama free.

Stay safe.

Maximus71
07-23-17, 22:09
Was there a happy ending there or just a good massage?Just a massage. They don't seem to offer any extras. If anything, it would be self-service. I go there because they are cheap ($50/ hr or $75/90 min.), they girls are fairly nice-looking and the massage is excellent. This was my fourth time there and I went with the 90 minutes and got the best massage I've had by one of the cutest girls I've seen since the Far East Spa days. She also spoke pretty good English, which is rare. Supposedly, they offer a four-hand option and I may try that out in a couple months.

BrownBacker2
07-24-17, 06:52
Went and saw Joy the other day. It was a joyful experience. She continues to be my go to here in Louisville.

CountryMan54
07-24-17, 11:58
I don't disagree if it makes you happy go for it. I just want to add for everyone else that unless you have an Asian fetish you could get far younger, sexier and freakier with your money. If you are spending at least $$ why settle just add $20 to it and got to sc or just enroll in SA.What is sc?

HonduranFan
07-24-17, 13:53
What is sc?Seeking Arrangements.

Sniper Dog
07-24-17, 15:41
Will be visiting the Louisville area next week and have been doing my research on places to relax. Since I will be close to Preston Hwy area I have narrowed down my selection to Body Sensations and Empire. Looking for advice from those in the area that visit more than my every two years to town. Any suggestions as to which place would be the better choice? I am looking for a very relaxing session.

Jc4024
07-24-17, 23:42
What is sc?Usually that means Strip Club.

Rlthree
07-25-17, 00:00

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/scarletts-parlour-in-today/13815958Bianca is hot and very nice. She was friends, still is, with Ziggy, Piper, and Lohla. Carla recruited them years ago.

ZeroDot
07-25-17, 08:27
I was there on Saturday and saw Ashlynn. They are in the same building in Middletown near Coals as another group of gals that are reviewed often on here. Now I also know a couple of gals in that shop and I doubt they would be ratting out their neighbors for doing the same thing they are doing. But it sounds like that is what SS is claiming.I wouldn't blame them for getting rid of the competition IF that's what happened. Can you imagine being in an established business / location and your competition sets up right next door? Especially in this business where you're trying not to attract attention.

I'd have done the same thing. It does, however, lend more credence to the cartel thing.

HonduranFan
07-26-17, 00:18
Usually that means Strip Club.Post #5374, he's talking about enrolling in SA, the sc was a typo or something.

Bigtlvr
07-26-17, 16:46
I asked her if her ad pic was recent and this is what she sent me. She also told me she thought cum was gross and that she hates giving he. Glad I didn't go any closer than texting!

Jc4024
07-26-17, 18:35
Post #5374, he's talking about enrolling in SA, the sc was a typo or something."If you are spending at least $$ why settle just add $20 to it and got to sc or just enroll in SA. ".

I think he's trying to say if you're dropping that kind of cash, you might as well go to the strip club or enroll in SA.

Two Nutts
07-26-17, 22:50
I asked her if her ad pic was recent and this is what she sent me. She also told me she thought cum was gross and that she hates giving he. Glad I didn't go any closer than texting!I had her pants off and the pussy smelled so bad I almost threw up. The stickyness on my hand took forever to clean off. This is no joke. Her BBBJ was just terrible. Do not engage in this one.

HarryLoy0201
07-29-17, 07:16
Has anyone seen Shay? She looks hot based on her pictures!

Dickens Cider
07-29-17, 15:42
I asked her if her ad pic was recent and this is what she sent me. She also told me she thought cum was gross and that she hates giving he. Glad I didn't go any closer than texting!Best avoided my man. DnC.

Dickens Cider
07-29-17, 15:44
I had her pants off and the pussy smelled so bad I almost threw up. The stickyness on my hand took forever to clean off. This is no joke. Her BBBJ was just terrible. Do not engage in this one.I hate it when a pussy reminds me its time to empty the kitty littter box. DnC.

Two Nutts
07-29-17, 22:10
I hate it when a pussy reminds me its time to empty the kitty littter box. DnC.She thought the pussy was golden, but in reality it was molden.

DarkSideOfMe
08-06-17, 19:23
Called for the new address, Friday afternoon,2:30 spoke with the owner who I think is a real sweet heart!" Ms Scarlet", that's the one I wanted and got for a hour of one of the best times! Super cool chick, mature, loves to talk, all the right places, no clock watcher here, clean place, locked door, go around back to park which she didn't tell me, really knows how to make you feel great, and" its all about you", I have never had any provider say that to me ", its all about you love"! Now I have" Scarlet Fever", and I must return in a few weeks when I'm back in Ville! ($100,hour) ,nice tip well, worth ever penny! " the Details are in the pudding" you know! Side note: I told her I would be glad to pay for a months rent! Drk.

HappyTime59
08-07-17, 00:13
Decided to do things different kinda like stop and smell the roses. Decided to go for just a massage and he and not worry about her getting nude and roaming allowed and all the usual stuff we look for. Got one of the best massages from head to toe, good foot rub also, on the flip very nice soft slow sensual rub no rush just very relaxing. She talks a bit but good, and great rates for the experience. Will repeat.

DarkSideOfMe
08-07-17, 13:19
Stopped 2 times over my weekend to see LISA, the only bright star in the sky for me. Nice AMP style, long hair massage, nice touch, lot of attn. In the shower, great massage, back walking, did 2 hours with her. Older,36, nice titts, face, ass, getting real close on the Kitty, next visit will do it I'm sure, great finish massage! Nice clean place, go upstairs 2nd floor, locked door $80,hour, tip, a step up from the rest of my weekend experiences! Drk (side note) said she has been very slow, may be avib. For take out, after a few visits! Drk.

EasyRide01
08-07-17, 17:05
Called for the new address, Friday afternoon,2:30 spoke with the owner who I think is a real sweet heart!" Ms Scarlet", that's the one I wanted and got for a hour of one of the best times! Super cool chick, mature, loves to talk, all the right places, no clock watcher here, clean place, locked door, go around back to park which she didn't tell me, really knows how to make you feel great, and" its all about you", I have never had any provider say that to me ", its all about you love"! Now I have" Scarlet Fever", and I must return in a few weeks when I'm back in Ville! ($100,hour) ,nice tip well, worth ever penny! " the Details are in the pudding" you know! Side note: I told her I would be glad to pay for a months rent! Drk.Happy to hear things haven't changed with Scarlet. Saw her at her previous place downtown and really enjoyed myself. Haven't been lucky enough to have our schedules meet yet. Will def. Try to set something up. Thanks for the review. Be safe. ER01.

DarkSideOfMe
08-08-17, 07:39
, Being from out of town, (Pitt.) I have no steak in any one, place, so I give good, great reviews! So thnks That being said if you notice I have almost 1000 post and still a" reg. Member", so I guess that makes me the oldest, wiser one here! LOL No just the biggest ASS HOLE here I guess! Drk stay safe, get the" Fever"!

Kreamer
08-08-17, 08:33
Stopped 2 times over my weekend to see LISA, the only bright star in the sky for me. Nice AMP style, long hair massage, nice touch, lot of attn. In the shower, great massage, back walking, did 2 hours with her. Older,36, nice titts, face, ass, getting real close on the Kitty, next visit will do it I'm sure, great finish massage! Nice clean place, go upstairs 2nd floor, locked door $80,hour, tip, a step up from the rest of my weekend experiences! Drk (side note) said she has been very slow, may be avib. For take out, after a few visits! Drk.Would this be Royal? Or is there another AMP that has a upstairs location?

DarkSideOfMe
08-08-17, 13:35
Would this be Royal? Or is there another AMP that has a upstairs location?That would be Royal. 2 girls working, didn't see 2nd girl, (all), in the next room looked young, short shorts, hot, sexy,? I go when ever in L- ville, nice place, always great massage.

Drk.

Whistler1
08-09-17, 08:13
, Being from out of town, (Pitt.) I have no steak in any one, place, so I give good, great reviews! So thnks That being said if you notice I have almost 1000 post and still a" reg. Member", so I guess that makes me the oldest, wiser one here! LOL No just the biggest ASS HOLE here I guess! Drk stay safe, get the" Fever"!What does does makes a senior member?

I have seen as few as 25 posts on members and the poster has senior status.

Anyone know?

Yes, I do know.

A2

Whistler1
08-09-17, 12:39
, Being from out of town, (Pitt.) I have no steak in any one, place, so I give good, great reviews! So thnks That being said if you notice I have almost 1000 post and still a" reg. Member", so I guess that makes me the oldest, wiser one here! LOL No just the biggest ASS HOLE here I guess! Drk stay safe, get the" Fever"!What does it take to reach senior member status?

Noticed several posters with around 25 postings that have senior member status, but DSM shows in excess of 900 postings and still regular member.

How do you reach senior member status?

Six months and 25 posts without pissing me off.

A2

DarkSideOfMe
08-09-17, 14:02
What does does makes a senior member?

Anyone know?

Yes, I do know.

A2Guess I'm a"SUPER, SUPER"reg. Member then! Can I get a AWARD? Drk.

BigWilleyStyle
08-09-17, 16:48
What does does makes a senior member?

Anyone know?

Yes, I do know.

A2Regular Members are automatically upgraded to Senior Member when they have been a Forum Member for 6 months AND have posted 25 or more reports.

There are also lot of rules on how you gain / lose unmoderated and senior member status on there. I guess Darkside posting style is not to everyone's taste although I always find them at least semi informative.

FreqFlyer2010
08-09-17, 20:35
Has anybody been to sun spa by the ford plant? A search here didn't turn up anything.

DarkSideOfMe
08-10-17, 08:11
Regular Members are automatically upgraded to Senior Member when they have been a Forum Member for 6 months AND have posted 25 or more reports.

There are also lot of rules on how you gain / lose unmoderated and senior member status on there. I guess Darkside posting style is not to everyone's taste although I always find them at least semi informative.Just" semi", cum on little Bro, I'm much more then that! Drk".

DarkSideOfMe
08-10-17, 11:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Orion2011
08-11-17, 10:44
Has anybody been to sun spa by the ford plant? A search here didn't turn up anything.Your search foo sucks.

EasyRide01
08-11-17, 11:47
Well I had some time and needed to relax so I scheduled time at Scarletts Place. I booked an hour with Luna and she delivered what I needed. She is a sweet girl with what seems to be a free spirit. We had a nice conversation during the hour and the massage was pretty good. I usually stick with hhr because the massage typically is so. So unless I know the provider has some skills beyond the ending. The new location is easy to get to with ample parking. Walked in and Scarlett, Luna, and Bianca were all at the counter. Said my hellos and followed Luna back to the room. As I said we chatted a bit and I mainly enjoyed the moment since it was a pretty decent massage. She never rushed and worked the entire body for ample time. Not like a little work then lets flip for the ending. I was there for the full hour. After the flip she worked on the front and enjoyed some teasing until the time came. Top was off and roaming was allowed but the bottoms stayed on. Don't know if more is available but I didn't push either. She was very sensual (not a jackhammer) if you know what I mean. Eye contact during was awesome and the end was great (even if it was standard). As I said she knew what to do. I will repeat to see what other doors open and to enjoy a pretty decent massage to boot. Hope this helps everyone. Thanks. ER01.

DjangosTigerr
08-11-17, 17:12
Finally made an appointment to go see Veronica. Not sure why I waited so long honestly, She is very sweet and gives an amazing massage. She is very personable and loves to chat. My only regret is I only booked an hour with her. Next time I will do 1. 5 hours.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sunday-11-7/13904633

Nobecz
08-11-17, 17:39
I've seen Lyric in Middletown a couple of times, and I'll see her for many more visits. Wonderful petite gal, beautiful IMO, with great massage skills and natural sensuality. Smart, articulate, and interesting too. Not quite Penrosian, but hope springs. I encourage seeing her.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/r%D2%BDl%C9%91x-t%D5%B0is-w%D2%BD%D2%BDk%D2%BD%D5%B2%D5%AA-%CE%B2-k-a-%CE%BC%C9%91ss%C9%91%D6%81%D2%BD-wi%D5%A5%D5%B0-%E3%81%97y-ic/14430188

The Fonz
08-11-17, 18:06
I TOFTT. Nice gal. Even tho she worked hard I'll likely not repeat.

http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/bbw-total-package-ꮯUTIE-43940;ITH-43898;5116;IG-5116;OO-Tγ-avαilablε-now-real-deal-cօ653;1213;593;1394;/72732368.

Truckone
08-11-17, 19:00
Hey guys, I have searched around and was wondering if anyone had any information about the place that advertises that they are located on Eastern Parkway? If anyone has any experience on the location, please let me know.

Today12
08-12-17, 18:24
Hey guys, I have searched around and was wondering if anyone had any information about the place that advertises that they are located on Eastern Parkway? If anyone has any experience on the location, please let me know.The one I saw was a wast of time.

PilotPete
08-12-17, 22:50
I had a short layover in town so visited Royal based on help from you gentlemen. Thank you.

Technician was an attractive Asian who looked a few months pregnant. Asked for 1/2 hr checkup and handed over a Franklin, expecting no change.

She entered and said "you nice man. Give you 1 hour". Good pressure on lower back where I needed it from the long hours in an uncomfortable seat. She teased the engine into a hot start by sliding all over the rear fuselage while slowly and thoroughly checking and double checking critical twin booster parts. I did my best to help make the rear and underside accessible.

I initiated the flip as things had become warm. Warm enough in fact that I invited her to cool off and feel free to lose her upper uniform. She accepted and had me perform a taste test on the ample but not overly large snack bags. Of which I approved, but only after thorough tasting.

She slowly and expertly worked the engine and both boosters by hand to a satisfying launch making happy noises while she worked. Her skill was such that she did not abandon the engine until well after launch. Certainly an agreeable and skilled method many others fail to execute.

I wad on a schedule so was out the door in 35 minutes.

BullittBallz
08-13-17, 15:15
[Deleted by Admin]

Fuck Ashley that was the most obvious self review I've seen this week.

Don't do it again

A2

Hoosierdaddi
08-13-17, 15:55
http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/meet-sydney-in-the-studio-today/12115648

Saw Sydney for the second time recently and had a very nice hour session. Easy to schedule and in a decent location near Churchill. She is a mature provider with a great attitude, good conversation, nice body, liberal roaming allowed and no rush. Overall just a fun, relaxed standard BR session worth repeating.

Bigballer75
08-13-17, 17:05
Was wanting to know which massage parlors are FS can anyone help.

Bigballer75
08-13-17, 17:07
Please let me know if anyone knows FS massage parlors.

Today12
08-13-17, 20:36
Please let me know if anyone knows FS massage parlors.Reading the reviews will help.

JLove81
08-14-17, 04:50
I can not resist I set a appointment up with shaley I've read a couple reviews on EB so now I got to see for myself I seen no reviews on here about her so I'm going to toftt she looks hot as hell. I will follow up about how it goes b safe!

Cromwell
08-14-17, 10:21
I had a short layover in town so visited Royal based on help from you gentlemen. Thank you.

Technician was an attractive Asian who looked a few months pregnant. Asked for 1/2 hr checkup and handed over a Franklin, expecting no change.

She entered and said "you nice man. Give you 1 hour". Good pressure on lower back where I needed it from the long hours in an uncomfortable seat. She teased the engine into a hot start by sliding all over the rear fuselage while slowly and thoroughly checking and double checking critical twin booster parts. I did my best to help make the rear and underside accessible.

I initiated the flip as things had become warm. Warm enough in fact that I invited her to cool off and feel free to lose her upper uniform. She accepted and had me perform a taste test on the ample but not overly large snack bags. Of which I approved, but only after thorough tasting..Nice review. Thanks for posting.

TenSevenCs
08-14-17, 10:55
Hey guys, I have searched around and was wondering if anyone had any information about the place that advertises that they are located on Eastern Parkway? If anyone has any experience on the location, please let me know.It is actually on Poplar Level, directly across the street from St. X HS. The few times I went there it was a waste of time.

PipeLayerInky
08-14-17, 12:08
I can not resist I set a appointment up with shaley I've read a couple reviews on EB so now I got to see for myself I seen no reviews on here about her so I'm going to toftt she looks hot as hell. I will follow up about how it goes b safe!Just seen her over the weekend and she is a little bigger then in her pics but still nice to see. She started with just a lite touch for about ten min then asked me to flip and the did some more lite touch. Then she asked what I wanted and she will give you a he with a little BJ play. The top did come off but she left the shorts on but did let me roam down bottom and man was it wet. All in all very sweet lady to see.

Herum2
08-14-17, 12:14
It is actually on Poplar Level, directly across the street from St. X HS. The few times I went there it was a waste of time.This location always posts fake pics, toftt many times here ask for girl in pic she is never there gave up. Wonder why with girls this beautiful you never see a review, go figure!

CountryMan54
08-14-17, 16:26
Please let me know if anyone knows FS massage parlors.You must give info before asking for info! If you read the reviews it will answer your question!

CrazyeDnc
08-14-17, 21:39
What you're doing here is the equivalent of a stranger busting into a bar from off the street and hollering, "Where the hookers at?

Read the forum. Take a few for the team and post some reviews of your own. There's a few other sites out there that can give you some tips on places to try. Maybe even a site that has a Map of places to get a Rub.

Please let me know if anyone knows FS massage parlors.

JustFriends
08-14-17, 22:24
Was out a couple nights ago with nothing to do and just happened to be driving pass that new AMP on 7th street that I've seen on BP a few times. My first ever MP experience so I don't know how to compare it to others but left satisfied and didn't spend more than I would like. Not bad. HJ HE.

Bogey90
08-15-17, 08:15
Saw her the other day, no surprises good or bad. She was down to panties before I was on the table. Gave a good massage using her tits on the back. I will confirm one of if not the best sets I have sucked. Good he she made sure I was satisfied. Worth another trip.

Member #5738
08-15-17, 08:25
What you're doing here is the equivalent of a stranger busting into a bar from off the street and hollering, "Where the hookers at?

Read the forum. Take a few for the team and post some reviews of your own. There's a few other sites out there that can give you some tips on places to try. Maybe even a site that has a Map of places to get a Rub.Ha. Great analogy.

BigAndHorny
08-15-17, 10:01
Just seen her over the weekend and she is a little bigger then in her pics but still nice to see. She started with just a lite touch for about ten min then asked me to flip and the did some more lite touch. Then she asked what I wanted and she will give you a he with a little BJ play. The top did come off but she left the shorts on but did let me roam down bottom and man was it wet. All in all very sweet lady to see.Link to her contact info? What was the pricing?

GoCards11
08-15-17, 13:01
This location always posts fake pics, toftt many times here ask for girl in pic she is never there gave up. Wonder why with girls this beautiful you never see a review, go figure!Is this an AMP?

CardsFan11
08-15-17, 16:34
It is actually on Poplar Level, directly across the street from St. X HS. The few times I went there it was a waste of time.Is this an AMP?

PipeLayerInky
08-15-17, 20:14
Link to her contact info? What was the pricing?She works at HG and the rate was 60 hh.

LuvanAdventure
08-16-17, 05:03
Has anyone heard from her?

Beringer
08-16-17, 10:04
Had a great time with Megan. She has a personality and seems to be healthy and drugs / drama free. Most importantly, her pictures are real! I have had some experiences with some ladies who barely resemble their pictures. Megan has a great body and really knows how to please.

I guess I am missing out on the fact that I should assume that most of these ladies do not look like their pictures. Have you ever cancelled an appointment because of the woman not looking like her picture when you meet? Is it polite to ask for a current photo?

TimetoPlay
08-17-17, 15:12
Been out of the game awhile and wondering why there is so little talk of BS on here. Used to go see Ashley pretty often along with a few others. Has something happened there to keep us away? Also is e Ashkey at Scarlett's the ibe from BS?

LilJimmy
08-17-17, 15:35
Please let me know if anyone knows FS massage parlors.Massage Envy.

Please post back and let us know how it goes...

EasyRide01
08-17-17, 15:50
Had a great time with Megan. She has a personality and seems to be healthy and drugs / drama free. Most importantly, her pictures are real! I have had some experiences with some ladies who barely resemble their pictures. Megan has a great body and really knows how to please.

I guess I am missing out on the fact that I should assume that most of these ladies do not look like their pictures. Have you ever cancelled an appointment because of the woman not looking like her picture when you meet? Is it polite to ask for a current photo?I have had a couple of instances where I showed up and was like hell NO. If the pictures aren't at least true representations and its not working for me then sorry got to go. I have felt bad (for some odd reason before) and dropped a $20 and said thanks but no thanks. Don't know what others say but that's my take.

By the way I agree with you about Meagan. She's super sweet and does a good job. ER01.

EasyRide01
08-17-17, 16:06
Scheduled an appt the other day at Scarlett's again to see Amberlynn this time. Typical set up which has been super easy for me. Only had time for a hhr this time with work schedule but they were able to accommodate my timeline quite nicely. I was met at the door by Amberlynn who was very polite and nice to look at. She's a little thicker than what I expected from the photos but still very nice. Thicker in the right places. The massage was nice but not quality, just relaxing. She did perform the entire massage with just panties on (which was nice). Roaming was definitely allowed up top and on the bottom but the bottom remained completely external if you know what I mean. She could carry on a nice conversation but didn't overdo it either. Once we hit the flip it was standard finish but she uses her tits and hands. Pretty sensual and doesn't rush the job. All in all it was a very pleasant experience and I will repeat. Donation is posted on the site and reasonable. I wouldn't think much more is on the table if any but as usual YMMV. When I go back maybe I will be able to find out. If anyone knows different please let me know.

Hope this helps you guys out if you're on the fence. Be safe. ER01.

DarkSideOfMe
08-17-17, 16:36
Massage Envy.

Please post back and let us know how it goes...I see 4 in the L- Ville. More info. ? Address? Thnks drk.

JumpBalls
08-17-17, 18:06
Hey guys, I have searched around and was wondering if anyone had any information about the place that advertises that they are located on Eastern Parkway? If anyone has any experience on the location, please let me know.I saw Porcha (not that long ago. As stated not girl in pic. Bigger. Not that bad. Got a he but would not remove top. Not exactly a total ripoff, but I won't repeat.

WhoShotJr
08-17-17, 20:32
Massage Envy.

Please post back and let us know how it goes...Massage Envy is a national franchise and I doubt you will even get a HE there.

NuttinBetter
08-17-17, 21:38
Massage Envy is a national franchise and I doubt you will even get a HE there.Hello. I'm pretty sure bigballer is fuckin with liljim. No one goes there looking for He. Only a good massage! LOL.

Everglide
08-18-17, 11:40
Been out of the game awhile and wondering why there is so little talk of BS on here. Used to go see Ashley pretty often along with a few others. Has something happened there to keep us away? Also is e Ashkey at Scarlett's the ibe from BS?Probably little talk right now because there hasn't been much new talent recently. Most of the current girls there have already been reviewed; you just have to use the search feature. And yes the Ashley at Scarlett's is the same one who used to be at BS.

Beringer
08-18-17, 17:36
I have been to a few of the Asian Massage Parlors over the last year and the ladies are usually old and if they are FS they either complain that I'm too big, which is really just an excuse to block deep penetration or they feel loose. I don't know what to do. I have been to some of the BR providers, Jordyne, Kristen, Randi, Veronica, Kelly, and Megan.

The ones that I would fuck don't offer it, and the others I wouldn't want to fuck at all.

I was with Fiona and she was too expensive. Is there any pussy worth that in this town?

Is there any pussy from any provider that is worth a damn?

Sorry to rant but seriously I have been reading this forum for over a year and I think for the money I might just stick with a nice he. If anyone thinks there might be someone I am missing please feel free to pm me.

Have a great weekend!

GoTaHaveIt
08-19-17, 00:05
I have been to a few of the Asian Massage Parlors over the last year and the ladies are usually old and if they are FS they either complain that I'm too big, which is really just an excuse to block deep penetration or they feel loose. I don't know what to do. I have been to some of the BR providers, Jordyne, Kristen, Randi, Veronica, Kelly, and Megan.

The ones that I would fuck don't offer it, and the others I wouldn't want to fuck at all.

I was with Fiona and she was too expensive. Is there any pussy worth that in this town?

Is there any pussy from any provider that is worth a damn?

Sorry to rant but seriously I have been reading this forum for over a year and I think for the money I might just stick with a nice he. If anyone thinks there might be someone I am missing please feel free to pm me.

Have a great weekend!Have you ever given the thought of maybe just getting your own GF?

Beringer
08-19-17, 08:40
Have you ever given the thought of maybe just getting your own GF?I am married and have zero interest in another relationship. I have had a few affairs and they all ended horribly enough that I know that I don't want another one.

From the favorable reviews some women receive here that I haven't enjoyed, I must be very picky about who I want to see.

Picking up women for one night stands in town is not really an option either.

So- maybe I'm looking for something that doesn't exist.

I will keep looking and reading the reviews here and if anyone wants details on the ladies I have been with please pm me.

Thanks.

Beringer.

CrazyeDnc
08-21-17, 15:15
Have teamed up with East Massage out Westport Rd. Coco from E. M. Was attending at B. M. However, she tries to hand off to Wendy who's a young (ish) good looking girl. Go for Wendy if you can. Basic massage + standard now available at an AMP inside the Watterson.

Located across from Shelbyville Plaza.

CrazyeDnc
08-21-17, 15:19
What's the most ridiculous music you've had to listen to in an AMP. I once spent an entire 90 minute session listening to a pan flute play a single Christian hymn on loop. Talk about a boner killer!

Codyrocks
08-21-17, 23:40
Traveling through the Louisville area Wednesday night on my way to Michigan. Any recommendations on a good AMP, FS. Price not an issue. Senior Members, pleas PM me. Thank you for your help.

Jamesn
08-25-17, 00:28
Anyone who has seen Ariel at BS?

I'll appreciate any input. PM me please.

Thanks.

TimetoPlay
08-25-17, 11:00
Anyone who has seen Ariel at BS?

I'll appreciate any input. PM me please.

Thanks.I too am interested in a couple if BS providers. Anyone with info on Avery or amy please pm me.

Thanks.

Member #6042
08-25-17, 11:08
I too am interested in a couple if BS providers. Anyone with info on Avery or amy please pm me.

Thanks.It's been a few years, but I've done FS with both for 200 over house fee.

BlazerLazer
08-25-17, 14:04
I had an OK to Good experience with her, certainly pretty but literally told me She was not into guys and was a little mechanical.

BL.

Scheduled an appt the other day at Scarlett's again to see Amberlynn this time. Typical set up which has been super easy for me. Only had time for a hhr this time with work schedule but they were able to accommodate my timeline quite nicely. I was met at the door by Amberlynn who was very polite and nice to look at. She's a little thicker than what I expected from the photos but still very nice. Thicker in the right places. The massage was nice but not quality, just relaxing. She did perform the entire massage with just panties on (which was nice). Roaming was definitely allowed up top and on the bottom but the bottom remained completely external if you know what I mean. She could carry on a nice conversation but didn't overdo it either. Once we hit the flip it was standard finish but she uses her tits and hands. Pretty sensual and doesn't rush the job. All in all it was a very pleasant experience and I will repeat. Donation is posted on the site and reasonable. I wouldn't think much more is on the table if any but as usual YMMV. When I go back maybe I will be able to find out. If anyone knows different please let me know.

Hope this helps you guys out if you're on the fence. Be safe. ER01.

Jamesn
08-25-17, 17:35
I too am interested in a couple if BS providers. Anyone with info on Avery or amy please pm me.

Thanks.I think I've read reviews on both of them. In summary, upsell, expensive, but they deliver.

Ol Muff Diver
08-29-17, 23:21
Is royal permanently closed? I saw one site online that said that it was.

Thanks.

DarkSideOfMe
08-30-17, 05:52
Is royal permanently closed? I saw one site online that said that it was.

Thanks.Sometimes when you look at sites, (rub maps), ect, they will say "closed, "if it isn't, (Open Buss. Hours,) (9/11),7 days a week. Drk.

Two Nutts
08-30-17, 16:36
Sometimes when you look at sites, (rub maps), ect, they will say "closed, "if it isn't, (Open Buss. Hours,) (9/11),7 days a week. Drk.Lets hope the just only moved locations. They always gave one of the best massages, he was just a bonus.

Two Nutts
08-30-17, 17:22
I used to splt my money by going to golden fingers for a hr. Then island breeze for 30 min. Then I found royal, got both from there and saved $$.

Ralphisit
08-30-17, 17:25
I used to splt my money by going to golden fingers for a hr. Then island breeze for 30 min. Then I found royal, got both from there and saved $$.If you are lucky enough to get Lisa at Royal then you are lucky indeed.

Two Nutts
08-30-17, 18:48
If you are lucky enough to get Lisa at Royal then you are lucky indeed.They are still open!!

Ol Muff Diver
08-30-17, 22:55
Sometimes when you look at sites, (rub maps), ect, they will say "closed, "if it isn't, (Open Buss. Hours,) (9/11),7 days a week. Drk.The site said, "permanently closed. " glad that they were wrong.

Wildcat502
08-31-17, 03:30
I think I've read reviews on both of them. In summary, upsell, expensive, but they deliver.Amy or Amylia as she was once called definitely delivers and not too bad on upsell like an extra 100 on top of house fees but Avery though so sweet and innocent she was wanting $$ to do anything so I got my lackluster rub and was gone and never been back LOL.

OneSwiss
08-31-17, 07:19
I had the pleasure of visiting with this young lady in the recent past and it was a pleasure. She gives a very good rub and is very easy to talk to, intelligent and interesting. The menu was very limited but very well done and roaming was allowed both top and bottom.

If you are interested in a a good rub with limits this young lady is highly recommended. http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/welcome-gentlemen/12061770..

DarkSideOfMe
08-31-17, 07:23
The site said, "permanently closed. " glad that they were wrong.Just called," OPEN," going this weekend, hope, let you know! Drk.

BlazerLazer
08-31-17, 09:26
Hello OneSwiss,

Your posted link was broken, can you repost so I can try your recommendation? We've always had similar preferences so Thanks in Advance!

BL.

I had the pleasure of visiting with this young lady in the recent past and it was a pleasure. She gives a very good rub and is very easy to talk to, intelligent and interesting. The menu was very limited but very well done and roaming was allowed both top and bottom.

If you are interested in a a good rub with limits this young lady is highly recommended. http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/welcome-gentlemen/12061770..

OneSwiss
08-31-17, 09:29
Hello OneSwiss,

Your posted link was broken, can you repost so I can try your recommendation? We've always had similar preferences so Thanks in Advance!

BL.http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/welcome-gentlemen/12061770

Hope this one works.

BlazerLazer
08-31-17, 10:37
Thank you! Have always been interested but will follow through.

BL.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/welcome-gentlemen/12061770

Hope this one works.

NicenDiscreet
08-31-17, 11:12
On & off I have visited the place in Lyndon, by the tracks. Things have changed a lot over the years and last time I was there the older blonde was there. That's been quite a few months ago. Its on my way home from work so it was always convenient, but I cannot find anything about it anymore, as far as an advertisement. They may be operational, but don't indicate location, as some do in ads. I was by there last night and saw some activity or a couple girls in and out, so I assume there is still opportunity. Anybody know anything about it now. Been there lately? Thanks!

Cloud Strife
08-31-17, 13:54
Posting this on massage and BP.

I believe I spoke on this previously, and said I t may just be a coincidence or a really good sounding title so use the same one by both girls.

It can't really be a coincidence any longer. I guess I really noticed today cause they were in quick succession. So I did go back and check some, and: going back a couple months, virtually every ad title is either identical to Randi's, or virtually identical to Randi's.

Now I don't know nor claim to know what's going on here, but it's just something to throw out, and to say this seems like a really weird form of harassment, or T the very least trying to seem like they work together. And as you mostly all know, Randi is solo.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-see-why-im-highly-regarded-by-many-youll-never-want-to-leave/14180128

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/because-i-know-that-you-need-to-be-kneaded-in-until-8-pm/12524495

BlazerLazer
08-31-17, 15:20
Anyone been to this one since the "Grand Opening"? Went once a couple of years ago and walked tight back out as Mamasan looked haggard. I'm curious about any of the IN AMPs as I get over there often.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-sunny-spa-new-girls-best-service-call-812-987-5583/15680418

Thanks,

BL.

Rlthree
08-31-17, 23:41
On & off I have visited the place in Lyndon, by the tracks. Things have changed a lot over the years and last time I was there the older blonde was there. That's been quite a few months ago. Its on my way home from work so it was always convenient, but I cannot find anything about it anymore, as far as an advertisement. They may be operational, but don't indicate location, as some do in ads. I was by there last night and saw some activity or a couple girls in and out, so I assume there is still opportunity. Anybody know anything about it now. Been there lately? Thanks!I believe Rachael retired.

CowboyGuy
09-01-17, 01:05
Any word on peyton it was about two years ago today on my birthday I met her visited mostly at her house she still lives there but no word. Miss her.

Dickens Cider
09-01-17, 07:24
I believe Rachael retired.Last I heard, she had retired and moved south. I then heard she maybe moving back. DnC.

OneSwiss
09-01-17, 10:21
Any word on peyton it was about two years ago today on my birthday I met her visited mostly at her house she still lives there but no word. Miss her.Me too. She was great and it would be great to have her back. Any info would be appreciated.

AgainLLook
09-01-17, 12:07
Was there earlier this year. I saw blonde lexi she was going to be taking over, older blonde was moving. Saw ad for lexi on BP last week. I don't have contact info.

On & off I have visited the place in Lyndon, by the tracks. Things have changed a lot over the years and last time I was there the older blonde was there. That's been quite a few months ago. Its on my way home from work so it was always convenient, but I cannot find anything about it anymore, as far as an advertisement. They may be operational, but don't indicate location, as some do in ads. I was by there last night and saw some activity or a couple girls in and out, so I assume there is still opportunity. Anybody know anything about it now. Been there lately? Thanks!.

Herum2
09-01-17, 14:47
American bodyrub girls you are loosing your edge between the AMPs and the escorts your market is slipping away.

1- AMPs are cheaper massage better soon the girls will look better.

2- at the rates being asked full service escorts are cheaper.

3-in my opinion the cartel has hurt the business, now even bragging how they expose the competition on face book and their locations.

This is my observation, I have an awesome UTR chick with couple of friends that keep me good, the body rub and the quality of american girls is challenging and now way too expensive.

DarkHorseKY
09-01-17, 17:39
Any word on peyton it was about two years ago today on my birthday I met her visited mostly at her house she still lives there but no word. Miss her.I am pretty sure a monger started stalking her and ran her out of the business. I agree she was awesome, and all it took was one loser to ruin it for all of us.

SwizzleStick
09-01-17, 19:43
Anyone been to this one since the "Grand Opening"? Went once a couple of years ago and walked tight back out as Mamasan looked haggard. I'm curious about any of the IN AMPs as I get over there often.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-sunny-spa-new-girls-best-service-call-812-987-5583/15680418

Thanks,

BL.I went once about a year ago and the girl was pretty cute but refused to do anything other than a standard finish and wouldn't take anything off, so she got pissed off when I played the "oh sorry, I only brought enough for the massage" card when it came time to tip. Might consider checking it out again now that it's "new".

DbfRusa
09-01-17, 23:06
On & off I have visited the place in Lyndon, by the tracks. Things have changed a lot over the years and last time I was there the older blonde was there. That's been quite a few months ago. Its on my way home from work so it was always convenient, but I cannot find anything about it anymore, as far as an advertisement. They may be operational, but don't indicate location, as some do in ads. I was by there last night and saw some activity or a couple girls in and out, so I assume there is still opportunity. Anybody know anything about it now. Been there lately? Thanks!The place is closed, the older blond has moved out of KY. The other girl, Lexi, still advertise on BP and has a different in call.

Stay safe.

The Fonz
09-01-17, 23:47
I took a plung. Great service, no drama, very discrete. PM for details.

Thank you! Have always been interested but will follow through.

BL.

YumYumly
09-02-17, 00:11
Stopped by was greeted by a plump Asian 25 to 28 years. Real cute terrible English said her name was moolah or mould. Good rub standard flip with some roaming. . 8 hr.

Wildcat502
09-02-17, 02:03
Has anyone seen her at BS and what's her upsell or get at me if you've seen her so I can find out what she's about I'd like to have some fun with her frfr.

Member #5693
09-02-17, 07:32
I am pretty sure a monger started stalking her and ran her out of the business. I agree she was awesome, and all it took was one loser to ruin it for all of us.While I know she had issues with a few mongers actually, I think that the bigger issue was that her family found out. That was a huge issue for her. Additionally, she had some issues she was dealing with her daughter.

Member #6042
09-02-17, 12:46
I am pretty sure a monger started stalking her and ran her out of the business. I agree she was awesome, and all it took was one loser to ruin it for all of us.Are you sure? I thought it was because her family found out what she was doing?

The Fonz
09-02-17, 15:13
While we are talking about past talent. What ever happened to the massage gal in Jeffersonville who did not like to be reviewed on here. She just disappeared about 18 months ago. Over the past months I've searched several BP locations and didn't see her advertising any longer.

OneSwiss
09-02-17, 17:11
While I know she had issues with a few mongers actually, I think that the bigger issue was that her family found out. That was a huge issue for her. Additionally, she had some issues she was dealing with her daughter.She had big problems with her daughter and also a boyfriend.

Mandingo Warri
09-02-17, 22:14
I've been browsing the reviews for a while now and I finally jumped in to see for myself. I tried out Ashley at Scarlett's yesterday evening and I must say that I really had a good time. She was very polite and I received an amazing standard finish. With it being my first time I refrained from asking about a menu especially after seeing on their ad that they are not full service. I may try out another tomorrow. Who should be next on my list BS or MA? I haven't seen much on either in a while. Decisions, decisions!

DarkHorseKY
09-03-17, 01:54
Has anyone seen her at BS and what's her upsell or get at me if you've seen her so I can find out what she's about I'd like to have some fun with her frfr.She will want 250 tip for FS, I was able to negotiate down to 200. Not sure about BJ because when I saw her she had some sort of "dental issue" and wasn't giving head that day. Common problem w / these young BR girls. Bad oral hygiene or just lack of enthusiasm for head. She has a great ass though.

DarkHorseKY
09-03-17, 01:59
I've been browsing the reviews for a while now and I finally jumped in to see for myself. I tried out Ashley at Scarlett's yesterday evening and I must say that I really had a good time. She was very polite and I received an amazing standard finish. With it being my first time I refrained from asking about a menu especially after seeing on their ad that they are not full service. I may try out another tomorrow. Who should be next on my list BS or MA? I haven't seen much on either in a while. Decisions, decisions!Is FS available at Scarlett's? I've got FS from Ashley several times when she was at BS. I'd love to get into her again.

Girls are better looking at MA and it is going to cost you more. IMO that place is poorly ran. If you text BS they are pretty damn good about appointments.

DarkHorseKY
09-03-17, 02:02
Are you sure? I thought it was because her family found out what she was doing?That was the stalker monger's doing.

Garthie1
09-03-17, 10:14
The site said, "permanently closed. " glad that they were wrong.No, they're open. Stopped by on Friday and had an hour session with a mid-30's to 40 year old provider. Had only been there once and the only reason I went there was to see if they offered FS. They don't.

Arrived and paid $80 for one hour. During the massage, we had a conversation in Korean about where I'm from, how old am I, how many kids, married, etc. Typical conversation that Koreans have, trying to feel you out. After a few minutes of so-so massage, I asked her for 'soft touch' and she knew the drill. She started stroking my balls and shaft, getting me wired up. I'd been there about 10 minutes and flipped and she laughed since it was so quick. I then asked her about FS and she said they don't do that there. I figured if she was down for HJ, she'd be DTF. I implored, to no avail.

Not saying you can't get FS at Royal, but you'd probably need to be a lifetime member and that requires way too much money and time getting to coax them into a session that may end up sucking, anyway. Given that she wasn't a hot provider (although not ugly, either), I wasn't too disappointed. Atlanta, Charlotte, Tampa all have KAMPs with much better looking girls. Louisville's probably the only city with KAMPs (Royal, Dixie Spa) that will give a HJ but not FS. Never had any issues anywhere else, to the point where if I can talk to them and identify them as Korean, I know we're going to be fucking.

Garthie1
09-03-17, 10:36
Stopped by Louisville on Friday, went to Empire Spa to visit Chanel. The fat provider with straight black hair said that Chanel was on vacation. Boo. The fat girl and another older skinny woman with a raspy voice were working, but I declined both and decided to check around town.

Went up the road to Preston and saw the girl working there. Last time I was there, she looked decent wearing the school dress, but this time she was wearing a miniskirt and didn't look as appealing. She has pretty nice legs and ok ass, but I could see the pudge in the stomach and her face was aged. If I thought she was ok on the last visit, this time was not quite as appealing, so I left. IDK, perhaps next time I'll try anyway.

Went a couple of streets over to Royal. Posted that review already.

Drove yet a few more streets over to Stress Away. Younger fat girl was working. She has a nice face and personality and would probably be a good time, but a little fat for my taste. Older provider came in and I finally said to hell with it. She was so-so, but at that point I knew there wasn't much better in town (short of driving 30 minutes to Sun Spa), so I went with it. She started with a massage and I told her 'soft touch', so she switched to a soft touch without touching my balls and shaft. Wondering if it was going to go anywhere and remembering previous posts about resisting HE's, I guided her to my balls where she resisted and said she'd get in trouble. I flipped and she finally started touching my balls, so I guided her to my shaft and she started stroking. I pulled her panties off, asked her to lay on the table, and proceeded to DATY. Finally, I proceeded to FS, went at it for a few minutes, pulled out and busted on the towel on the table. Cleaned up, then left.

Overall, a so-so experience at Stress Away. Short, middle aged woman with a not so great body. Probably wouldn't return.

Louisville in general isn't much for KAMPs. If Chanel is gone, the only alternative is Sun Spa.

CountryMan54
09-04-17, 12:24
Stopped by Louisville on Friday, went to Empire Spa to visit Chanel. The fat provider with straight black hair said that Chanel was on vacation. Boo. The fat girl and another older skinny woman with a raspy voice were working, but I declined both and decided to check around town. I disagree had good time with tina at empire spa

Went up the road to Preston and saw the girl working there. Last time I was there, she looked decent wearing the school dress, but this time she was wearing a miniskirt and didn't look as appealing. She has pretty nice legs and ok ass, but I could see the pudge in the stomach and her face was aged. If I thought she was ok on the last visit, this time was not quite as appealing, so I left. IDK, perhaps next time I'll try anyway.

Went a couple of streets over to Royal. Posted that review already.

Drove yet a few more streets over to Stress Away. Younger fat girl was working. She has a nice face and personality and would probably be a good time, but a little fat for my taste. Older provider came in and I finally said to hell with it. She was so-so, but at that point I knew there wasn't much better in town (short of driving 30 minutes to Sun Spa), so I went with it. She started with a massage and I told her 'soft touch', so she switched to a soft touch without touching my balls and shaft. Wondering if it was going to go anywhere and remembering previous posts about resisting HE's, I guided her to my balls where she resisted and said she'd get in trouble. I flipped and she finally started touching my balls, so I guided her to my shaft and she started stroking. I pulled her panties off, asked her to lay on the table, and proceeded to DATY. Finally, I proceeded to FS, went at it for a few minutes, pulled out and busted on the towel on the table. Cleaned up, then left.

Overall, a so-so experience at Stress Away. Short, middle aged woman with a not so great body. Probably wouldn't return.

Louisville in general isn't much for KAMPs. If Chanel is gone, the only alternative is Sun Spa.I disagree had a good time with tina at empire spa.

Indyguy69
09-04-17, 14:05
First I wanted to thank those that helped via PM for sharing some contact info. I ended up only getting enough time to see two different body rub ladies due to scheduling.

First I saw Veronica. She is a little bigger than I prefer but surprisingly was very firm and tone for her size. She also gave an exceptional massage. I think that I actually dozed off a few times it was so good. On the flip, she took her time and we actually went over a little on time as she started slower and had me bucking like crazy waiting for my release. When it finally came, I was completely spent. $1. 2 for hour.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/veronica-tuesday-10am-8pm/13904633

Next I tried Lyric http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/r%D2%BDl%C9%91x-this-w%D2%BD%D2%BDk%D2%BD%D5%B2%D5%AA-%CE%B2-k-a-%CE%BC%C9%91ss%C9%91%D6%81%D2%BD-wi%D5%A5h-%E3%81%97y-ic/14430188.

Unfortunately, she had something come up during my free time so I moved on down my list to Phoenix:

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/phoenix/13555528

Her massage was more of a sensual teasing and a prelude to the flip. She has very nice bolt ones and for whatever reason we clicked well and she pushed my buttons and had me finishing in about 45 minutes. We talked for awhile and I cleaned up and was on my way. She was also $1. 2 for hour.

I can't wait to get back to your fine city.

DarkSideOfMe
09-04-17, 17:23
Stopped Fri. Late morning to see my girl Lisa, rang the bell sexy older girl, AMP cute 34, very tight white pants, opened it said busy you cum back in hour. Made some calls, nothing, wanted to go see Scarlett but she was gone for the weekend, drove around in the rain for a period of time then back to Royal. Rang the bell same girl, little hug from her, good sign, cum in, is Lisa here, no vacation!(10 days New York), asked how long massage I wanted, told her 2 hours, she said to busy,1 hour! Shower, yes, walked behind her to the shower nice ass, in the shower she hit all the right places as she cleaned top, bottom, flip was even better, back to the room. I laid down then she covered me with a light sheet,(fuck covered massage)! This girl gave me one of the best massages I ever had, no oil, back walking, pin point, hot towels, feet, ass, and the reach under which I really love! On the flip, nothing said, she was right on point, no talk of tip, Jr in both her hands, lite blowing action, well it didn't take long for Jr. To blow! Yes I did check out that tight ass, kitty, AMP titts, before he went south, I think if you go back a few times, much more is avib. , same with Lisa as I found out on my last visit! " Time, and money will open any door!" drk.

Mandingo Warri
09-04-17, 20:49
Is FS available at Scarlett's? I've got FS from Ashley several times when she was at BS. I'd love to get into her again.

Girls are better looking at MA and it is going to cost you more. IMO that place is poorly ran. If you text BS they are pretty damn good about appointments.I ended up giving MA a try. You are correct! The girls are better looking. I set up an appointment with Selena. Nice little cute hispanic. Tight if you know what I'm saying. Would definitely visit her again. I don't care how it's ran over there as long as I keep getting good treatment.

BlazerLazer
09-05-17, 15:22
Answered my own question by toftt. Same old place still old talent. I went in and left within 5 min as the nice lady looked way worse for the wear.

BL.

Thanks,

BL.

BlazerLazer
09-05-17, 15:29
Veronica and Phoenix are legit. Glad you got to play! Wish V had more on offer.

BL

First I wanted to thank those that helped via PM for sharing some contact info. I ended up only getting enough time to see two different body rub ladies due to scheduling.

First I saw Veronica. She is a little bigger than I prefer but surprisingly was very firm and tone for her size. She also gave an exceptional massage. I think that I actually dozed off a few times it was so good. On the flip, she took her time and we actually went over a little on time as she started slower and had me bucking like crazy waiting for my release. When it finally came, I was completely spent. $1. 2 for hour.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/veronica-tuesday-10am-8pm/13904633

Next I tried Lyric http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/r%D2%BDl%C9%91x-this-w%D2%BD%D2%BDk%D2%BD%D5%B2%D5%AA-%CE%B2-k-a-%CE%BC%C9%91ss%C9%91%D6%81%D2%BD-wi%D5%A5h-%E3%81%97y-ic/14430188.

Unfortunately, she had something come up during my free time so I moved on down my list to Phoenix:

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/phoenix/13555528

Her massage was more of a sensual teasing and a prelude to the flip. She has very nice bolt ones and for whatever reason we clicked well and she pushed my buttons and had me finishing in about 45 minutes. We talked for awhile and I cleaned up and was on my way. She was also $1. 2 for hour.

I can't wait to get back to your fine city..

Herum2
09-06-17, 15:35
Answered my own question by toftt. Same old place still old talent. I went in and left within 5 min as the nice lady looked way worse for the wear.

BL.Toftt sunny and evergreen same crew both spots, when asked where the girls in ad are they always say that is just advertising, they all must think this a game as time.

Goes on mongers continue to just walk away and word spreads they will recruit new talent, or go figure! These women are way too old the pics and everyone having a grand opening.

For now is a joke and waste of time.

GoTaHaveIt
09-06-17, 15:48
Toftt sunny and evergreen same crew both spots, when asked where the girls in ad are they always say that is just advertising, they all must think this a game as time.

Goes on mongers continue to just walk away and word spreads they will recruit new talent, or go figure! These women are way too old the pics and everyone having a grand opening.

For now is a joke and waste of time.Hell anybody that has been going to those places around here freaking knows those pictures are never the women their OMG! Thats been the business model for years problem is mongers still go to these places and fuck these old ass women for. 200 so hell no they ain't going to bring in no younger talent.

Dickens Cider
09-06-17, 17:04
Hey guys, are these pics fake or did randi get a boob job? Don't remember those puppies from the last time I saw her. DnC.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/get-ready-for-a-toe-curling-experience-available-until-7-pm/12120762

SwizzleStick
09-06-17, 17:26
Hey guys, are these pics fake or did randi get a boob job? Don't remember those puppies from the last time I saw her. DnC.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/get-ready-for-a-toe-curling-experience-available-until-7-pm/12120762Those pics aren't her.

Member #6042
09-06-17, 20:33

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/get-ready-for-a-toe-curling-experience-available-until-7-pm/12120762Those are fake pics. Not sure why she would do that, she looks good and her pics have been on the net for years.

I did hear that she's in her mid-30's, not 20's like she plays.

Wildcat502
09-06-17, 23:17
I ended up giving MA a try. You are correct! The girls are better looking. I set up an appointment with Selena. Nice little cute hispanic. Tight if you know what I'm saying. Would definitely visit her again. I don't care how it's ran over there as long as I keep getting good treatment.What was Selena's upcharge.

BlazerLazer
09-08-17, 11:48
Agree with others that the pics are not hers. I don't get why she suddenly used fakes as she is totally hot as herself with a great set and seat. She had told me about issues with another provider from a couple of years ago, not sure if this is why all of the changes.

I've been leery of her recent ads so it's been awhile. Anyone seen her in the last 4 wks?

BL.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/get-ready-for-a-toe-curling-experience-available-until-7-pm/12120762

BlazerLazer
09-08-17, 11:54
I wishe there was truth in advertising in anything, especially AMPs but I don't even get what the picture shows in my frozen dinner!

I'd be broke if the AMPs had women that looked 10% as good as the ad pics.

BL.

Hell anybody that has been going to those places around here freaking knows those pictures are never the women their OMG! Thats been the business model for years problem is mongers still go to these places and fuck these old ass women for. 200 so hell no they ain't going to bring in no younger talent.

Denzo
09-08-17, 14:07
I have been trying to meet up with Sophie for quite some time here. Somehow I missed her when she was on Crittenden and lately she has just been way to far out for me to figure out how to fit her in, during a break from work. Finally made it happen a few days ago, despite the distance. I was pretty disappointed. The pics are her, but definitely not the best representation. She's pretty young, so the pics might even be fairly recent, but she looks to be showing the effects of the drugs pretty quickly. When I got there, she had me go around to the back of the hotel. She responded really quickly up until this point. It took a bit, but eventually she let me know she was on her way down to let me in. I walked up to the door and waited. I assumed she was getting ready, so I was patient. 20 minutes or more of awkwardness (I think she fell asleep) She came out and she was definitely not getting ready. She looked like she had just woken up. She apologized for being a mess, but it was more than that. She looked rough. We went up to her room. I laid the donation on the table and she told me to get comfortable. Then she proceeded to walk all around the room spraying disinfectant and air freshener? The room smelled like smoke a bit, but whatever. The eventually came on over and got me started. The massage was really slow and not the best, so I actually asked if I could go ahead and flip. She was totally cool with that. She went straight for jr and started off nicely. A min later, I watched her head start moving down slowly towards it as well. I was happy to see that and figured that this dream was starting to turn around for me. Nope. She was nodding out, she caught herself and went back to the lotion. At this point there was already a ton on me. This happened several more times. I tried my hardest to finish. Luckily it had been a few days since I pooped, so I managed to pull it off. She stood up and proceeded to fall asleep standing while counting my donation again. I cleaned up and headed out. Very sad to see, but I wish her well.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-pics-your-favorite-brunette-bombshell-is-in-today/12183585

Jsmw1980
09-08-17, 15:17
I have been trying to meet up with Sophie for quite some time here. Somehow I missed her when she was on Crittenden and lately she has just been way to far out for me to figure out how to fit her in, during a break from work. Finally made it happen a few days ago, despite the distance. I was pretty disappointed. The pics are her, but definitely not the best representation. She's pretty young, so the pics might even be fairly recent, but she looks to be showing the effects of the drugs pretty quickly. When I got there, she had me go around to the back of the hotel. She responded really quickly up until this point. It took a bit, but eventually she let me know she was on her way down to let me in. I walked up to the door and waited. I assumed she was getting ready, so I was patient. 20 minutes or more of awkwardness (I think she fell asleep) She came out and she was definitely not getting ready. She looked like she had just woken up. She apologized for being a mess, but it was more than that. She looked rough. We went up to her room. I laid the donation on the table and she told me to get comfortable. Then she proceeded to walk all around the room spraying disinfectant and air freshener? The room smelled like smoke a bit, but whatever. The eventually came on over and got me started. The massage was really slow and not the best, so I actually asked if I could go ahead and flip. She was totally cool with that. She went straight for jr and started off nicely. A min later, I watched her head start moving down slowly towards it as well. I was happy to see that and figured that this dream was starting to turn around for me. Nope. She was nodding out, she caught herself and went back to the lotion. At this point there was already a ton on me. This happened several more times. I tried my hardest to finish. Luckily it had been a few days since I pooped, so I managed to pull it off. She stood up and proceeded to fall asleep standing while counting my donation again. I cleaned up and headed out. Very sad to see, but I wish her well.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-pics-your-favorite-brunette-bombshell-is-in-today/12183585Wow too bad. I always wanted to meet her and never could get schedules together. Guess I won't be seeing her.

On another note, I'm glad you got to poop. Haha. Just kidding. I'm sure you meant pop.

CantWaitForMor
09-08-17, 17:25

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-pics-your-favorite-brunette-bombshell-is-in-today/12183585Hope she wiped for you! LOL. Pooped. Have to love spell check.

Dickens Cider
09-08-17, 18:29
Blazer. I am wondering if she has a security problem or a stalker and doesn't want her images out there. DnC.

Garthie1
09-09-17, 08:17
I disagree had a good time with tina at empire spa.That could be the case, I could have had a fantastic session with her, I just didn't find either woman attractive enough. If Chanel isn't there, to me there isn't much alternative.

Member #6042
09-10-17, 16:54
Has anyone had extras with Bianca or Luna at Scarlett's? PM is preferred. Thank you.

Member #6040
09-11-17, 08:42

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-pics-your-favorite-brunette-bombshell-is-in-today/12183585If it makes any difference, I didn't think she was much fun when she's awake either. Just my opinion. It's a shame because she is cute.

HC.

BlazerLazer
09-11-17, 10:39
Oddly enough there was an ad posted Friday with her real pics just face edited but it is gone now. The thing is the fake pics are really close with a minor upgrade for boobs, so I'm not sure why fakes would be necessary. Something is off about the whole thing. I'm a fan, just not often since there is no roaming or mutual. I've e seen her at least two dozen times since way back at Soothing Sensations in Clarksville.

BL.

Blazer. I am wondering if she has a security problem or a stalker and doesn't want her images out there. DnC.

SirDikALot
09-11-17, 11:48
Has anyone had extras with Bianca or Luna at Scarlett's? PM is preferred. Thank you.I can only speak of Luna. She has a similar interest in partner choices as most of us on this board. Her partner does not approve of any non standard activity of Luna while at work. Now. YMMV but that is my recollection of a visit. I would love any extra info of Bianca If available.

Dickens Cider
09-11-17, 12:19
If it makes any difference, I didn't think she was much fun when she's awake either. Just my opinion. It's a shame because she is cute.

HC.Agree with HC. Have seen her twice, first was OK, second sucked. Have not and will not repeat. DnC.

Voltare
09-11-17, 19:31
Stopped in for the first time to Sun Spa this week. Got 30 minutes with CoCo for the 60 house fee. Rub only lasted maybe 5 minutes then she asked me to flip. Asked 40 for standard saying at first she wouldn't let her top down, but once she started the flip she brought down her dress to show some nice perky c's. Finish was rushed with litte sensuality. Won't repeat. Could get a lot more with better looking girls for the price. Stay safe.

BlazerLazer
09-12-17, 11:09
I had an errand on the Sunny Side and went to Evergreen. 4'11 Mamasan named Nonna (Hard slapping type rub, some back walking and wanted $140 for all, on top of $60 house charge. I laughed out loud (sorry) and settled for a pathetic CBJ for $40. Terrible experience and she went to hand after 5 min. Save your money and time and skip it.

BL.

Toftt sunny and evergreen same crew both spots, when asked where the girls in ad are they always say that is just advertising, they all must think this a game as time.

For now is a joke and waste of time.

Mirabilis
09-12-17, 11:25
While we are talking about past talent. What ever happened to the massage gal in Jeffersonville who did not like to be reviewed on here. She just disappeared about 18 months ago. Over the past months I've searched several BP locations and didn't see her advertising any longer.Lori moved away, Minnesota I think. I fucked her about 6 months ago when she was here.

Cloud Strife
09-12-17, 14:59
Blazer. I am wondering if she has a security problem or a stalker and doesn't want her images out there. DnC.Randi:

She got rid of face pics, not because she got in trouble with LEO or anything, , but because months ago she had received potential threats from another provider, reporting her to others in her building.

AgainLLook
09-13-17, 00:21
Have to concur on luna she is fun. Menu is limited.

I can only speak of Luna. She has a similar interest in partner choices as most of us on this board. Her partner does not approve of any non standard activity of Luna while at work. Now. YMMV but that is my recollection of a visit. I would love any extra info of Bianca If available..

Joelouky
09-13-17, 03:43
Stopped in for the first time to Sun Spa this week. Got 30 minutes with CoCo for the 60 house fee. Rub only lasted maybe 5 minutes then she asked me to flip. Asked 40 for standard saying at first she wouldn't let her top down, but once she started the flip she brought down her dress to show some nice perky c's. Finish was rushed with litte sensuality. Won't repeat. Could get a lot more with better looking girls for the price. Stay safe.Did Coco color her hair blonde or was that another girl there?

Orion2011
09-13-17, 12:56
Can anyone give me the 411 on Tiffany? I know she's been around and is legit. What services does she offer? Is FS available?

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bodyrubs-by-tiffany/11182734

RubyGarland
09-13-17, 13:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Voltare
09-13-17, 13:23
Did Coco color her hair blonde or was that another girl there?She did have dyed blonde hair and said her name was CoCo. Not sure if she is the same CoCo often reviewed on here.

Herum2
09-13-17, 14:49
Can anyone give me the 411 on Tiffany? I know she's been around and is legit. What services does she offer? Is FS available?

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bodyrubs-by-tiffany/11182734She is the real deal accurate pics started dancing years ago, seen several times her over the years pm ok.

CowboyGuy
09-13-17, 22:42
Saw her previously massage is very lite touch amazing body. She was very friendly allowed meto 69 position but her part was HJ very nice.

She is the real deal accurate pics started dancing years ago, seen several times her over the years pm ok.

ZeroDot
09-14-17, 05:48
Agree with others that the pics are not hers. I don't get why she suddenly used fakes as she is totally hot as herself with a great set and seat. She had told me about issues with another provider from a couple of years ago, not sure if this is why all of the changes.

I've been leery of her recent ads so it's been awhile. Anyone seen her in the last 4 wks?

BL.Yep. I saw her in the last few days. All was normal; same as ever. Enjoyable. However, I'm only going to see her in a pinch. She's incredibly reliable, which I appreciate, but there is no variation or direction. She's fun to look at and be teased by, but she will not vary from her routine at all. I'm not talking about extras, just simple requests like speed, area of focus, not using a particular oil due to lingering aroma, etc.

BlazerLazer
09-14-17, 11:42
Thanks for the feedback Z. Z. That is 100% my experience as well on all aspects. She is very hot but not very personal. I repeat when more personal providers fall through. Again, I've see her since 2010 I believe.

I'm looking for a good head game BR provider right now, any recommendations? PM is fine.

BL.

Yep. I saw her in the last few days. All was normal; same as ever. Enjoyable. However, I'm only going to see her in a pinch. She's incredibly reliable, which I appreciate, but there is no variation or direction. She's fun to look at and be teased by, but she will not vary from her routine at all. I'm not talking about extras, just simple requests like speed, area of focus, not using a particular oil due to lingering aroma, etc.

Ol Muff Diver
09-14-17, 20:14
I'm guessing nm spa in shepherdsville is still in business.

Anyone been there, recently?

If so, what are the girls like, price point, & services?

Thanks.

Omd.

PlayingSutr
09-15-17, 02:33
http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kristen/15944173

Contacted Kristen, I've been in the BR game for a while, I'm quite pleasant and easy to deal with. I have spoken with Kristen a few times, she was extremely rude and abrasive. I can understand being cautious, but I gave her no reason to react in such an accusing and mean way. I understand these places aren't exactly listed on the better business bureau, but I would recommend donations go to people who understand that the consumer runs this market. Glad to see Scarlet is back. Always had a fun safe time there.

Beringer
09-15-17, 11:13
http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kristen/15944173

Contacted Kristen, I've been in the BR game for a while, I'm quite pleasant and easy to deal with. I have spoken with Kristen a few times, she was extremely rude and abrasive. I can understand being cautious, but I gave her no reason to react in such an accusing and mean way. I understand these places aren't exactly listed on the better business bureau, but I would recommend donations go to people who understand that the consumer runs this market. Glad to see Scarlet is back. Always had a fun safe time there.I was so polite to Kristen and she was rude the entire duration of our session. I am always a gentleman even when the lady is awful or not attractive (because she didn't post current accurate pictures). Kristen's place reeked of pot so maybe she was high, but I think it goes deeper than that. My conclusion is she is a man hater. Or like most of these women, she is mentally unstable. I will never see that woman again. Period. There are plenty of good providers in this town and she does not qualify for me (there are plenty of awful ones as well). This forum is a great resource for us.

Be safe.

Beringer.

Mr Serious
09-15-17, 17:27
It seems like there are some known spots to avoid but I haven't saw anything bad on Legacy as a provider. She checks all of the boxes for me. Do any of you have experience with her?

http://louisville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/legacy/15611018

Member #5738
09-16-17, 00:06
I'm guessing nm spa in shepherdsville is still in business.

Anyone been there, recently?

If so, what are the girls like, price point, & services?

Thanks.

Omd.Not sure what is going on with it, but I drove past at 10:00 recently and it was dark and the place was closed. It has been around for a long time.

WillSmith1990
09-16-17, 04:38
Any recommendations for a AMP that has a full menu? Visiting tomorrow and don't know the area to well.

Wildcat502
09-16-17, 11:44
Saw her previously massage is very lite touch amazing body. She was very friendly allowed meto 69 position but her part was HJ very nice.Pmed both of you want to see about seeing her she looks amazing.

Beringer
09-16-17, 12:04
Any recommendations for a AMP that has a full menu? Visiting tomorrow and don't know the area to well.Stress Away and Sun should be FS but be warned these women are not young and not very attractive.

But if you just want FS without any hassles, go for it.