PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

Bear47374
03-24-15, 23:06
I was feeling a little blue recently and thought I would take a road trip north of town to visit an AMP that advertises in both louisville and cincinnati. Was initially worried as the building and location seemed a little to legit. However my spirits were lifted by an very thorough table shower followed by an enjoyable massage. Left feeling refreshed and happy. Will definitely repeat.

Golfer72
03-25-15, 10:54
Seeing Jordyne this afternoon. Wondering about Strawberry blonde Kristina for tomorrow morning. Thoughts?

DaChosen1
03-25-15, 14:18
I'm new to this thing, but been looking around on the board. I would have to say that mary from mecca has showed me one of the best times I've had. Anybody second that?

DaChosen1
03-25-15, 14:30
I am new to this but I must say, I visited Mary from mecca and I could get addicted to her touch. She may have shown me one of the best times of my life. Just giving praise were praise is do. Her technique and touch is amazing I left feeling great. The thing is when I seen her I didn't expect that. Had read on here were she has good reviews, but boy she is an over achiver.

Member #6042
03-25-15, 16:45
Vehicle discretion is never a problem for me since I live over two-hundred-road-miles away, & I'm usually driving a rental when I'm up there anyway; but if your vehicle is too recognisable to be discreet in parking there then I'd suggest either taking a taxi from some nearby store or business where you'd feel safe leaving your vehicle in their parking-lot for the necessary time: or you could rent a cheap "rent local & return local" car (like a "Budget Car-Rental" or "Ugly Duckling Car-Rental" or "Rent-A-Wreck" type) for "hobby" days! _Sincerely: A' K'.I appreciate the help, but I don't need to go James Bond, I was really just wondering if there is a back door or if you need to use the front door. Most spas I've visited have a back entrance.

Penrose
03-25-15, 22:52
Hey, everyone has their point of view and this what the board is for and what makes is so great. However, Mary, was denied the seal a while back. Glad you had a good time.

I am new to this but I must say, I visited Mary from mecca and I could get addicted to her touch. She may have shown me one of the best times of my life. Just giving praise were praise is do. Her technique and touch is amazing I left feeling great. The thing is when I seen her I didn't expect that. Had read on here were she has good reviews, but boy she is an over achiver.

DaChosen1
03-26-15, 06:41
Hey, everyone has their point of view and this what the board is for and what makes is so great. However, Mary, was denied the seal a while back. Glad you had a good time.Can someone explain to me what the seal is as I said I'm new to this and a little green.

Rlthree
03-26-15, 10:31
Can someone explain to me what the seal is as I said I'm new to this and a little green.Penrose rating. Seal=Excellence No-seal=Good to poor.

Penrose
03-26-15, 15:30
Penrose rating. Seal=Excellence No-seal=Good to poor.The above is correct. But hope fully as an outcome of the seal the girls who do not have it we DO NOT visit and those that do We do visit and treat very well with kindness and good manners. The result, hopefully is those that do not have the seal will ask to be rated, those that where denied raise there game to the next level (best solution) or get out.

LancePkrbttm
03-26-15, 15:31
Can someone explain to me what the seal is as I said I'm new to this and a little green.Find a seal, club that baby!

KaintuckMan
03-26-15, 16:31
The above is correct. But hope fully as an outcome of the seal the girls who do not have it we DO NOT visit and those that do We do visit and treat very well with kindness and good manners. The result, hopefully is those that do not have the seal will ask to be rated, those that where denied raise there game to the next level (best solution) or get out.While on NR forums Penrose released the names of his Seal Approval list. I have seen some of his Seal approval. It's still YMMV scenario. He also listed the criteria for his seal. Some I agree with and others not so much. As always it's still YMMV kind of thing!! Respectfully Kain.

MojoGuy
03-26-15, 17:24
Find a seal, club that baby!Lmao, that's frickin funny.

MojoGuy
03-26-15, 17:40
While on NR forums Penrose released the names of his Seal Approval list. I have seen some of his Seal approval. It's still YMMV scenario. He also listed the criteria for his seal. Some I agree with and others not so much. As always it's still YMMV kind of thing!! Respectfully Kain.I pretty much agree with everything on his list. You got to admit it is a pretty good scheme to get some extra mileage out of. LOL.

LancePkrbttm
03-26-15, 18:53
While on NR forums Penrose released the names of his Seal Approval list. I have seen some of his Seal approval. It's still YMMV scenario. He also listed the criteria for his seal. Some I agree with and others not so much. As always it's still YMMV kind of thing!! Respectfully Kain.If Penrose endorsed other consumer goods, I would buy them. The Penrose Blender: Move over Vitamix! The Penrose Cutlery Set: Gins-who!? He is pretty much the Billy Mays of The Hobby. I got more sloppy seconds from that guy than a fat guy at Golden Corral!

LouVegas
03-26-15, 21:13
YMMV with every girl out there due to chemistry, attraction, attitude of both monger and girl, hygiene, and who knows what else. However, I will say that with Penrose tends to be fairly spot when it comes to the girls he's reviewed / experienced. I would say they tend to mirror my experiences with the same girls as well.

While on NR forums Penrose released the names of his Seal Approval list. I have seen some of his Seal approval. It's still YMMV scenario. He also listed the criteria for his seal. Some I agree with and others not so much. As always it's still YMMV kind of thing!! Respectfully Kain.

Member #5077
03-27-15, 01:43
YMMV with every girl out there due to chemistry, attraction, attitude of both monger and girl, hygiene, and who knows what else. However, I will say that with Penrose tends to be fairly spot when it comes to the girls he's reviewed / experienced. I would say they tend to mirror my experiences with the same girls as well.You can't go wrong with the seal. I have never had a bad experience with ladies that have the seal of approval. He's reviews are pretty much on point.

Be safe.

Mamba out!

KaintuckMan
03-27-15, 06:34
YMMV with every girl out there due to chemistry, attraction, attitude of both monger and girl, hygiene, and who knows what else. However, I will say that with Penrose tends to be fairly spot when it comes to the girls he's reviewed / experienced. I would say they tend to mirror my experiences with the same girls as well.Like I said I respect his seal!!

KaintuckMan
03-27-15, 07:03
If Penrose endorsed other consumer goods, I would buy them. The Penrose Blender: Move over Vitamix! The Penrose Cutlery Set: Gins-who!? He is pretty much the Billy Mays of The Hobby. I got more sloppy seconds from that guy than a fat guy at Golden Corral!Sometimes it's the ones not on list that I like. YMMV with any gals. I'm just picky who I see. Guess I'm just getting old! His seal is great for him. I respect that!!

Louisky
03-27-15, 09:52
The ad has peeked my interest, but I feel that I've seen this type of ad before. Any experiences out there?

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/riley-baby/8195954

Blog9
03-28-15, 17:45
Hello men. Does anyone have phone # for Mimi that once worked at Stress Away, and Preston 61. She told me she' the be working with Jennifer from Stress Away again. Can't find the number. Said it would be a new place. Want to see her again. Even if she's short, and older. Just pm me with her number if you have it please. Thanks.

Also, does anyone have an updated contact number for Sunny? She started at Royal about 15 years ago. Went independent and worked at In Town on Hurstbourne pky, and sometimes out of home in Oldham County. Then moved and worked in spa at Atlanta. Great girl! Please PM me her number if you have please. Thanks guys.

Member #6484
04-05-15, 10:51
Had a great dream about Kali a little over a week ago. Great provider. I agree with all the positive posts about her.

Orion2011
04-10-15, 14:18
I saw her last summer and all was good. However she may be a good one to stay away from. I know someone who has her on his Facebook and recently she was ranting on FB about not being involved with that MURDER! And saying people need to shut their mouths and read the deposition.

Penrose
04-10-15, 15:33
Kali is penrose approved. New updated list coming out in May.

Had a great dream about Kali a little over a week ago. Great provider. I agree with all the positive posts about her.

RagTop69
04-12-15, 19:56
Hello men. Does anyone have phone # for Mimi that once worked at Stress Away, and Preston 61. She told me she' the be working with Jennifer from Stress Away again. Can't find the number. Said it would be a new place. Want to see her again. Even if she's short, and older. Just pm me with her number if you have it please. Thanks.

Also, does anyone have an updated contact number for Sunny? She started at Royal about 15 years ago. Went independent and worked at In Town on Hurstbourne pky, and sometimes out of home in Oldham County. Then moved and worked in spa at Atlanta. Great girl! Please PM me her number if you have please. Thanks guys.Thats the same thing she told me. Said place should open middle of last month. Any news on her or Jenn would be great!

TexTrainer
04-15-15, 14:37
This is my review I left this morning on another site Rub, can finish the rest if you know it.

Went to this place hoping for Candy or Amy but no luck. Was surprised how busy this place was for a Tuesday afternoon. The mamasan a short older lady guided me to the room, then an attractive older lady with jean and tight shirt came to take house fee. I had to air for about 10 minutes for TS because of the traffic, the attractive older lady did the TS and seemed like she was interested in the FS but had to go do more TS. That is when provider "Seven" she said was her name walked in, face not so great and a jacked-up grill. Body was average. She went through the motions for half-ass massage then discussed tip. She came back didi the CBJ and jumped on top for CG and she really got into it and felt tike she got hers and them moved into MISS with myself standing on side of table. She threw legs over my shoulders and really pounded that sweet spot until release into cover. Wasn't the worse I have had but by past reviews would make an appointment with Candy or Amy if I return.

Member #5693
04-16-15, 07:50
This is my review I left this morning on another site Rub, can finish the rest if you know it.

Went to this place hoping for Candy or Amy but no luck. Was surprised how busy this place was for a Tuesday afternoon. The mamasan a short older lady guided me to the room, then an attractive older lady with jean and tight shirt came to take house fee. I had to air for about 10 minutes for TS because of the traffic, the attractive older lady did the TS and seemed like she was interested in the FS but had to go do more TS. That is when provider "Seven" she said was her name walked in, face not so great and a jacked-up grill. Body was average. She went through the motions for half-ass massage then discussed tip. She came back didi the CBJ and jumped on top for CG and she really got into it and felt tike she got hers and them moved into MISS with myself standing on side of table. She threw legs over my shoulders and really pounded that sweet spot until release into cover. Wasn't the worse I have had but by past reviews would make an appointment with Candy or Amy if I return.I reviewed Sun a little while back and had a similar experience. Wasn't blown away either way and the place was busy. I wouldn't repeat. Better providers and more discreet environments out there.

Jman3848
04-16-15, 10:09

Went to this place hoping for Candy or Amy but no luck. Was surprised how busy this place was for a Tuesday afternoon. The mamasan a short older lady guided me to the room, then an attractive older lady with jean and tight shirt came to take house fee. I had to air for about 10 minutes for TS because of the traffic, the attractive older lady did the TS and seemed like she was interested in the FS but had to go do more TS. That is when provider "Seven" she said was her name walked in, face not so great and a jacked-up grill. Body was average. She went through the motions for half-ass massage then discussed tip. She came back didi the CBJ and jumped on top for CG and she really got into it and felt tike she got hers and them moved into MISS with myself standing on side of table. She threw legs over my shoulders and really pounded that sweet spot until release into cover. Wasn't the worse I have had but by past reviews would make an appointment with Candy or Amy if I return.I have never been there but apparently Candy is the one to see from everything I have read. Sounds like you still got the job done!

Stay Safe.

Orion2011
04-17-15, 13:47

Went to this place hoping for Candy or Amy but no luck. Was surprised how busy this place was for a Tuesday afternoon. The mamasan a short older lady guided me to the room, then an attractive older lady with jean and tight shirt came to take house fee. I had to air for about 10 minutes for TS because of the traffic, the attractive older lady did the TS and seemed like she was interested in the FS but had to go do more TS. That is when provider "Seven" she said was her name walked in, face not so great and a jacked-up grill. Body was average. She went through the motions for half-ass massage then discussed tip. She came back didi the CBJ and jumped on top for CG and she really got into it and felt tike she got hers and them moved into MISS with myself standing on side of table. She threw legs over my shoulders and really pounded that sweet spot until release into cover. Wasn't the worse I have had but by past reviews would make an appointment with Candy or Amy if I return.Interesting. I met Seven a few months back. When she said her name was Seven I thought she was bullshitting me. I guess that's really her name. LOL.

She does have a nice bolt on rack, that I don't think you mentioned.

AUniqueName
04-17-15, 22:23
Interesting. I met Seven a few months back. When she said her name was Seven I thought she was bullshitting me. I guess that's really her name. LOL.

She does have a nice bolt on rack, that I don't think you mentioned.So were there 8 other girls working at that shop? (Yeah, totally geeky Seven-of-Nine Star Trek joke).

AsiaLite59
04-18-15, 08:47
Stopped by the other night around 10 pm. Greeted by MS and quickly introduced to Candi.

Great time - 30 minutes and all business, but still felt un-rushed. Will return on future trip to the Ville.

I left at 10:30 and parking lot was full. And dudes walking away. Get there early if you go in the evening.

RagTop69
04-18-15, 09:37
Got a little extra time today so I think I am in the mood for some AMP. Is there anyone new is town? I have seen Candy at Sun and Empire. Mimi at 61 (she left couple months ago), she was one of my favorites. The other girl at 61 is ok. Looking for FS.

RagTop69
04-19-15, 01:50
Got a little extra time today so I think I am in the mood for some AMP. Is there anyone new is town? I have seen Candy at Sun and Empire. Mimi at 61 (she left couple months ago), she was one of my favorites. The other girl at 61 is ok. Looking for FS.Ended up at 61. Saw Luna. Wish I had saved my cash til Hailey baby posted again.

Rubtugjon
04-19-15, 13:15
The ad has peeked my interest, but I feel that I've seen this type of ad before. Any experiences out there?

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/riley-baby/8195954I saw her a few weeks back. Pretty girl. Came to door wrapped in towel. She's working out of apt. Now. Same Riley that used to work by the stadium. Nice but standard finish only. Of course YMMV. Have fun my brothers.

Urbanwonder42
04-19-15, 13:49
I hadn't been to a AMP in well over a year and had the hankering. I had read good things on here about Empire and thought I would give it a go but they were not open when I went by. Traveled down the street to 61. Was greeted by "Jenny", an attractive 30-ish lass. Now in years past I have been there and to several AMP's in the area, so I am no stranger to the normal arrangements. This trip was a bit different other than the standard pricing for services which seems to have be set since the dawn of time. What was different was that Jenny took care of the TS and brought me back to the room and asked what I was interested in. She collected the fee and then provided. She then brought a lady that she referred to as "Mama-san" in for my massage. Mama delivered a very thorough and honestly pretty damn good massage. Left happy and with a good rub although my wallet was lighter. Will give Jenny some props. She either enjoyed herself or really has the act down. Either way it was enjoyable.

Johnny Kinky
04-19-15, 23:33
Working second shift is hard on us in the hobby. Not many providers available after 9 pm. And the clubs are a lot less fun. Any suggestions?

Zomby
04-20-15, 18:25
Working second shift is hard on us in the hobby. Not many providers available after 9 pm. And the clubs are a lot less fun. Any suggestions?Move to Louisville. Because it sounds like you're hobbying somewhere else.

MillitaryMan69
04-20-15, 22:43
Working second shift is hard on us in the hobby. Not many providers available after 9 pm. And the clubs are a lot less fun. Any suggestions?Must not be doing something right. Also what is wrong with before work?

MojoGuy
04-20-15, 23:02
Working second shift is hard on us in the hobby. Not many providers available after 9 pm. And the clubs are a lot less fun. Any suggestions?Read their ads a little closer, most providers advertise availability anytime.

Johnny Kinky
04-21-15, 23:47
Read their ads a little closer, most providers advertise availability anytime.Thanks Mojo, and yeah a bunch do advertise later hours, but when you try contacting them at 9-10 pm you get no replies. I guess I need to plan ahead a few hours, but I rarely know at 6 what ill be able to do at 10. I'll figure it out.

TexTrainer
04-24-15, 14:12
Like stated in previous posts I just moved to Louisville from CO and I was wanting to get an idea on the average tip that is being left in this area. I know from my experience with going to AMPs over past 15 years that if you do a HH house fee roughly $40 w / HE and excellent massage then will leave no more than. 20, if doing a full Hour house fee roughly $60 w / HE and excellent massage then leave no more than $40. Here in Louisville I have noticed there are more than just AMPs with the rubs not as good as you would get at an AMP. Scarlett's Parlor for example, with a 75 hh and 100 hour what is a respectful tip, I know YMMV and some have different views on a excellent, good, and poor massage. Just trying to get some general information so I'm not overtipping at some of these places. If do not want to share in the open forum please send me a PM.

Appreciate everyones input.

Tex.

Seenitall
04-24-15, 16:42
Like stated in previous posts I just moved to Louisville from CO and I was wanting to get an idea on the average tip that is being left in this area. I know from my experience with going to AMPs over past 15 years that if you do a HH house fee roughly $40 w / HE and excellent massage then will leave no more than. 20, if doing a full Hour house fee roughly $60 w / HE and excellent massage then leave no more than $40. Here in Louisville I have noticed there are more than just AMPs with the rubs not as good as you would get at an AMP. Scarlett's Parlor for example, with a 75 hh and 100 hour what is a respectful tip, I know YMMV and some have different views on a excellent, good, and poor massage. Just trying to get some general information so I'm not overtipping at some of these places. If do not want to share in the open forum please send me a PM.

Appreciate everyones input.

Tex.There are a lot of variables to my tipping formula. Attitude? Did they stay dressed or take of some (or all) clothes? Was roaming encouraged, just tolerated or refused? Was the HE sensual or was it the jackhammer until completion approach? Did I feel special or like just another piece of meat on the table? Were breasts, crotch or lips used as part of the massage? In the past I have given from nothing (totally dissatisfied with the service) up to matching the house fee (it was beyond fabulous).

TexTrainer
04-24-15, 18:29
There are a lot of variables to my tipping formula. Attitude? Did they stay dressed or take of some (or all) clothes? Was roaming encouraged, just tolerated or refused? Was the HE sensual or was it the jackhammer until completion approach? Did I feel special or like just another piece of meat on the table? Were breasts, crotch or lips used as part of the massage? In the past I have given from nothing (totally dissatisfied with the service) up to matching the house fee (it was beyond fabulous).Totally understand all the variables and I guess my fault for being to broad on asking about an average. More specifically, went to Scarlett's Parlor, saw Bianca, paid $ for a hour and a massage is non-existant but a decent "rub", did get the HE with nice view and roaming. Tipped $40, from the mongers that frequent non-AMP places is $40 to much? Last thing I want to do is to increase tipping expectations for non-AMP establishments.

Member #5188
04-24-15, 19:39
Totally understand all the variables and I guess my fault for being to broad on asking about an average. More specifically, went to Scarlett's Parlor, saw Bianca, paid $ for a hour and a massage is non-existant but a decent "rub", did get the HE with nice view and roaming. Tipped $40, from the mongers that frequent non-AMP places is $40 to much? Last thing I want to do is to increase tipping expectations for non-AMP establishments.$. 40 for a girl to rub on you and HJ. Yea,. . 40 for a HJ, yea. YMMV.

Member #5693
04-24-15, 21:06
Totally understand all the variables and I guess my fault for being to broad on asking about an average. More specifically, went to Scarlett's Parlor, saw Bianca, paid $ for a hour and a massage is non-existant but a decent "rub", did get the HE with nice view and roaming. Tipped $40, from the mongers that frequent non-AMP places is $40 to much? Last thing I want to do is to increase tipping expectations for non-AMP establishments.I don't think a $40 tip is out of line at all. I have no problem tipping well for great service, whether it's in the hobby or in real life. Have left many tips in the $40-60 range. Deliver services as promised, have a good attitude and be clean. That's what I ask. As for AMP's, they're really not my thing and my last visit reinforced that. Would be less inclined to tip well there as I feel it's just so mechanical.

Kyowa
04-25-15, 00:45
Maybe my experience is different, but most of the "massage parlors" I've ever been to (whether Asian or "European" or "Erotic") that provide any "extra's" (from HJ-only to HJ-or-BJ-only to FS) always want to negotiate & collect their "tip" before they'll actually provide the agreed service: so unless that service, or her attitude &\or her looks, justify an additional gift (beyond the "door"fee + the agreed price) I'll just stick with what I've already paid; now if the gal asks for more than what I'm thinking she's worth I've usually not been reluctant to decline the offer of "extra's" & just get whatever body-rub\"massage" that the "door"fee buys me: although their attitude from being refused usually results in an inferior or even cursory body-rub\"massage" but still that is less loss than leaving feeling both overcharged & unsatisfied! _ sincerely: A' K'.

Rodrian
04-25-15, 20:13
Last Thursday I had a dream that I found myself at Empire. While I was there I found myself being entertained by a girl I had never met before. She wasn't Candi Coco or Sara. I went for an hour and at first I was afraid that I had blown my time on a new hire, because while her massage was effective at working out my sore muscles it wasn't sensual at all. Everything changed after the flip though. She proceed to give me the most sensual massage I've had at empire yet. Lots of tongue play and body rubbing. This was followed by one of the finest cowgirl rides I've ever had period. The girl in question had a bit of a flabbier body than coco or candi but unlike those two her breasts were real and an absolute joy to play with. If anyone know the name of this particular girl I'd love to request a massage from her in the future. As it stands I'll probably be making my next trip on a Thursday to try and run into her again.

Coloice
04-26-15, 11:32
Who is the best looking and youngest at sun.

Seahawk81
04-26-15, 20:14
Had a great dream about Kali a little over a week ago. Great provider. I agree with all the positive posts about her.She is one of the best and I see her any time I get to Louisville.

Blog9
05-02-15, 14:22
I was asked to make this post. There is a new Stress Away opening on Sunday (5/3/15). Remember there was an old Stress Away on Preston that closed, and now has Empire there. They have all new tables, sauna and table shower at the new location.

They are located on Bardstown Road right behind O'Reilly's Auto Parts in a strip mall. They are in the building all the way to the left on the end. They will be open from 9 am until midnight each day.

GasDog
05-02-15, 21:49
There use to be a AMP in that area years ago. Don't recall the name but they were good.

I was asked to make this post. There is a new Stress Away opening on Sunday (5/3/15). Remember there was an old Stress Away on Preston that closed, and now has Empire there. They have all new tables, sauna and table shower at the new location.

They are located on Bardstown Road right behind O'Reilly's Auto Parts in a strip mall. They are in the building all the way to the left on the end. They will be open from 9 am until midnight each day.

SearchForBooty
05-04-15, 23:46
There use to be a AMP in that area years ago. Don't recall the name but they were good.It was Far East Spa. Had a lot of fun there.

FeedgeWhomp
05-05-15, 10:14
It was Far East Spa. Had a lot of fun there.I had a few visits there. It was a quick go to place for me.

Nocturne
05-05-15, 11:29
It was Far East Spa. Had a lot of fun there.MUCH fun was had at Far East Health Spa on Bardstown Rd near Bill Collins Ford.

Wow. It was my go-to place for many years. Also enjoyed European Spa across the street. Miss them both.

Member #6042
05-06-15, 13:06

They are located on Bardstown Road right behind O'Reilly's Auto Parts in a strip mall. They are in the building all the way to the left on the end. They will be open from 9 am until midnight each day.Anyone been here yet?

Maximus71
05-06-15, 17:22
It was Far East Spa. Had a lot of fun there.Visited there a few times as well and was well satisfied. I thought they tore that building down years ago. MY other go-to place was Olympic across the street.

RagTop69
05-08-15, 12:13
Anyone been here yet?Plan on going this weekend if I can work it into my schedule.

Evansville Man
05-12-15, 10:02
Far East was my favorite spot, but its closed now.

Are there any places like it in the Louisville area?

Kingster
05-12-15, 13:18
Went to 2 AMPs last week. Please don't waste your time at the one off chamberlain lane near the railroad tracks. I got played into thinking that if I extended my session that more would be offer. No luck.

Went to the one off Dixie near holy cross. Again nothing was offered.

PoeDunk
05-12-15, 13:26
Far East was my favorite spot, but its closed now.
Are there any places like it in the Louisville area?I would say Sun Spa, been there once. Standard and a little over priced but it might be what you are looking for.

Kyowa
05-13-15, 06:21
Went to the one off Dixie near Holy Cross. Again nothing was offered.If this's the one with the mirrored-plate-glass-front with about three parking-spaces in front of it: about two or three years ago I got a decent massage (no table-shower available there then) with an overpriced + rushed barely satisfying hand-job from a marginally nice-looking middle-aged Asian gal.

Orion2011
05-13-15, 08:40
I would say Sun Spa, been there once. Standard and a little over priced but it might be what you are looking for.Depends on what he means by "Like Far East". Far East was known for offering BBFS. This may have been a factor in it getting shut down (just my opinion). I don't think that is available as Sun.

Strip Junkie
05-13-15, 20:14
Depends on what he means by "Like Far East". Far East was known for offering BBFS. This may have been a factor in it getting shut down (just my opinion). I don't think that is available as Sun.BBFS is available at Sun at the discretion of the provider. Visit the same girl a couple of times recently enough so that she remembers you and then just ask for it. More often than not the cover will stay in the wrapper. Far East's bust was from becoming a little too popular with their clients and unpopular with their neighbors.

RagTop69
05-13-15, 23:49
Plan on going this weekend if I can work it into my schedule.Finally made it to the new Stress Away. Saw Mimi and got everything I asked for. Nice enough place. The floor in the shower room is not level so the water doesn't drain and your feet get wet walking to the sauna which has the lowest ceiling I have ever seen. But that's not what I went for. Good time and will repeat.

Orion2011
05-14-15, 16:52

They are located on Bardstown Road right behind O'Reilly's Auto Parts in a strip mall. They are in the building all the way to the left on the end. They will be open from 9 am until midnight each day.Are you saying this is the same "Stress Away" opening back up in a new place or just anther place using that name?

RagTop69
05-15-15, 14:43
Are you saying this is the same "Stress Away" opening back up in a new place or just anther place using that name?Same Stress Away "young ladies" different location.

Blog9
05-15-15, 17:26
Are you saying this is the same "Stress Away" opening back up in a new place or just anther place using that name?This is the "same" Stress Away that was located on Preston Highway. For those that may not know, this is an Asian massage facility. They give good deep tissue massages.

The address: 4162 Bardstown Road, Louisville. Ky.

Phone # 502-491-1236.

FuryFire
05-15-15, 20:31
Finally made it to the new Stress Away. Saw Mimi and got everything I asked for. Nice enough place. The floor in the shower room is not level so the water doesn't drain and your feet get wet walking to the sauna which has the lowest ceiling I have ever seen. But that's not what I went for. Good time and will repeat.I'm very new, mostly just here to lurk and look at reviews.

I've been to multiple different locations. Empire, Evergreen (New Albany), Royal (Popular Lvl), and then I decided to make the long drive to Stress Away.

I'm going to go ahead and get this out of the way: I'm the type of guy who gets nervous around women, I mean. Super nervous, like upset stomach nervous. I mention this because I have trouble. Releasing. (Too much info, but. I'm saying this for a reason).

I saw Susie (She called herself Young first, so she changed her name in the middle of the massage).

I came in, she was the only one there so I could only get a 30 minute. She still offered a shower, then I got to the massage. She spoke pretty good English, enough that I could understand her better. I eventually told her I get nervous over these situations and she seemed to care about that. So much that it actually calmed me down.

BBFS right off the bat. It was the first time I got to 'finish' in a AMS.

I'm going back again.

Thanks for letting me share my little story here.

Blog9
05-16-15, 03:38
I'm very new, mostly just here to lurk and look at reviews.

I've been to multiple different locations. Empire, Evergreen (New Albany), Royal (Popular Lvl), and then I decided to make the long drive to Stress Away.

I'm going to go ahead and get this out of the way: I'm the type of guy who gets nervous around women, I mean. Super nervous, like upset stomach nervous. I mention this because I have trouble. Releasing. (Too much info, but. I'm saying this for a reason).

I saw Susie (She called herself Young first, so she changed her name in the middle of the massage).

I came in, she was the only one there so I could only get a 30 minute. She still offered a shower, then I got to the massage. She spoke pretty good English, enough that I could understand her better. I eventually told her I get nervous over these situations and she seemed to care about that. So much that it actually calmed me down.

BBFS right off the bat. It was the first time I got to 'finish' in a AMS.

I'm going back again.

Thanks for letting me share my little story here.There is no Susie or Young at Stress Away.

RagTop69
05-16-15, 08:06
There is no Susie or Young at Stress Away.I agree. Have been seeing the same two stress away girls for several years. Never met Suzie or Young.

FuryFire
05-16-15, 12:03
There is no Susie or Young at Stress Away.That's what she told me.

If not, then I dunno her name. But she said at first her name was Young, then told me it was Susie about 20 minutes later.

Orion2011
05-18-15, 15:16
Same Stress Away "young ladies" different location.So you're saying the ladies at Stress Away are younger? Not the 40 to 50 range like the other AMP's?

RagTop69
05-18-15, 16:30
So you're saying the ladies at Stress Away are younger? Not the 40 to 50 range like the other AMP's?Same 40 +- that were at the old stress away. Mimi and Jennifer.

Kyowa
05-19-15, 00:59
At one of the A' M' P's few years ago, don't recall for sure if it was on Preston but thinking it was prob' at LakeviewDr' in Shepherdsville, had one said she was "Yukie" or "Yuko" or "Yungye" or something like that: sometimes their accents are difficult to decipher; she'd prob' be in her fourties now: was enthusiastic & fun: but she told me she was "bit drunk" when she came into the room.

Ol Muff Diver
05-19-15, 12:21
At one of the A' M' P's few years ago, don't recall for sure if it was on Preston but thinking it was prob' at LakeviewDr' in Shepherdsville, had one said she was "Yukie" or "Yuko" or "Yungye" or something like that: sometimes their accents are difficult to decipher; she'd prob' be in her fourties now: was enthusiastic & fun: but she told me she was "bit drunk" when she came into the room.For a short time, at far east, before the bust, after sandy had left, there were 2 very hot young ladies named youki & cherry.

They both were great!

Youki was definitely not 40-ish. Seemed to be in her 20's.

I really miss sandy. She did surface in Atlanta.

Card Fan
05-23-15, 09:27
That's what she told me.

If not, then I dunno her name. But she said at first her name was Young, then told me it was Susie about 20 minutes later.I checked this place out the other day. I was greeted by 'Young' also. Table shower followed by a few minutes in the sauna. Pretty good deep tissue massage, pm for details.

Be safe.

FuryFire
05-23-15, 10:48
I checked this place out the other day. I was greeted by 'Young' also. Table shower followed by a few minutes in the sauna. Pretty good deep tissue massage, pm for details.

Be safe.SEE! I knew I wasn't crazy! Haha.

But yeah, I think I might go again soon.

RagTop69
05-23-15, 12:25
SEE! I knew I wasn't crazy! Haha.

But yeah, I think I might go again soon.I can't imagine any lady at an AMP changing her name! LOL. Hope you enjoy. I do when I go there.

Blog9
05-24-15, 03:19
Visited the new Stress Away on Bardstown Rd. This weekend. These asian ladies may be older but they sure know how to workout the tension and kinks in the body with a deep tissue massage. I noticed a bar over the massage table. Bet they'd walk on a person' s back to massage it if asked. Maybe next time. Anyway, I always leave there relaxed and happy.

Evansville Man
05-30-15, 00:32
I've been reading these reviews for a couple weeks and it seems like there's not much going on in Louisville like there was at the Far East massage parlor. If any Senior member has a suggestion in Louisville or Cincinnati where I could find a "Far East" experience, I would greatly appreciate a PM with details!

Thanks,

Evansville Man.

Rlthree
05-30-15, 11:47
Lindsey worked in Ind for several years then was gone (moved, not incarcerated) for several years. She was back and advertised in early April under therapeutic massages. I had her number and lost it. Any help, please PM.

Thanks.

AsianMassage23
06-01-15, 13:32
I am wanting the full Asian massage experience here in Louisville. Can anyone please let me know the best place to go that has the best looking girls that do everything and of course their prices. You may PM me any time with any help and information.

Lmennon
06-02-15, 08:43
Anyone know if something happened there? I was out of town for a week or so and haven't seen any ads from them since I got back.

GenHooker
06-02-15, 13:22
Anyone know if something happened there? I was out of town for a week or so and haven't seen any ads from them since I got back. In answer to your inquiry, Scarlett is still in business. She goes away on the weekends a lot. And she has been having issues in keeping good help and so she has no one to "man the ship" so to speak, when she is gone.

SeniorNewName
06-02-15, 15:43
There is an ad today.

Anyone know if something happened there? I was out of town for a week or so and haven't seen any ads from them since I got back.

RagTop69
06-03-15, 13:56
I feel a trip to stress away in my future, unless my ATF returns my text.

Natty Bohner
06-03-15, 15:29
There is an ad today.I am traveling in Louisville on business. Does Scarlett or any of her current ladies offer FS or are they just a typical are&T business with attractive american girls?

Thanks!

Lmennon
06-04-15, 12:50
Just a heads up. Had an appt today. Ran into the girl on the way in, but the door was locked with no answer and phones are turned off. Not sure what's going on and she didn't either.

Member #6042
06-05-15, 16:41
Just a heads up. Had an appt today. Ran into the girl on the way in, but the door was locked with no answer and phones are turned off. Not sure what's going on and she didn't either.Scarlett, while very nice and good at what she does, can be a flake. I wouldn't read too much into this. I hope you at least took the girl somewhere do it's wasn't a total loss!

TheKid2015
06-07-15, 01:24
I am traveling in Louisville on business. Does Scarlett or any of her current ladies offer FS or are they just a typical are&T business with attractive american girls?

Thanks!Scarlett's place doesn't offer FS. I've tried, and alas it was to not avail. However, I've seen Scarlett multiple times and she never disappoints. If you're traveling through, I'd see her.

TheKid2015
06-07-15, 20:04
Surprisingly enough, I've only been to one AMP, and got burnt. It was one of Shelbyville Rd tucked off the road next to a BB&T I think. Anyway, I was offered nothing and it was a waste of time and money. Obviously, I would not repeat. Any suggestions of a good AMP would much appreciated.

LouisVillePipe
06-07-15, 22:31
Recently went into BS on Preston, with the hopes of paying a visit to a gurl that I have seen reviewed quite a bit on here lately. I walked in the door and was politely greeted by a few other women that I wouldn't recommend to anyone. Anyways, I asked to see the girl I wanted. And before anyone in the room could answer, an older, rough voiced, loud woman came from nowhere and replied 'she is not here today, but I can take care of whatever it is that you need her for. '.

So I looked around again at the other choices, with a hopeful thought that maybe she was joking, but I was in a hurry so I made a quick decision and decided to go ahead with it.

So here's the review of something I wish I thought on more. The woman's name was Sasha. She is not super attractive but she's no dime either. There are way more attractive women out there for the donation. Her voice and attitude was such a turn-off. She has the 'I hate my job' attitude. So obviously the rub was not worth the time. And I never asked for anything else as I was ready to leave. And as I walked out the door, there was the lady I came to see. I asked if she just got there, and of course as I expected she said no. She had been there for hours. So watch yourself guys, some of these women will do everything they can just to get your cash. Even lie, and screw over a co-worker. Sasha was her name, so watch out for her.

TenSevenCs
06-08-15, 11:03
Longtime reader but this is my first post. I had a visit a few weeks aga at BS with Sasha. Had wanted to see another girl but she was booked. Saw Sasha for an hour and she was a very nice lady. Good rub, nice intelligent conversation. After flip she got comfortable, lots of roaming, DFK. She made me feel very comfortable and I enjoyed my session. Make arrangements through text before you walk in the door at BS and avoid any problems.

Rubtugjon
06-08-15, 15:35
So I set up a appt at "Healing Gardens" with Dawn today, but when I arrived they said she wasn't there WTF? The FAT chic that answered the door just doesn't do it for me LOL.

SiempreConfuso
06-08-15, 19:40
Longtime reader but this is my first post. I had a visit a few weeks aga at BS with Sasha. Had wanted to see another girl but she was booked. Saw Sasha for an hour and she was a very nice lady. Good rub, nice intelligent conversation. After flip she got comfortable, lots of roaming, DFK. She made me feel very comfortable and I enjoyed my session. Make arrangements through text before you walk in the door at BS and avoid any problems.Hmmm, right after the review from LouisvillePipe and both with their first review. I lean toward LP's review.

RagTop69
06-08-15, 22:34
I feel a trip to stress away in my future, unless my ATF returns my text.Got lucky, on my way to stress away an old ATF that used to be a dancer at the VU called me with car trouble wanting to trade!

Lane1163
06-09-15, 10:26
So looking for info on the new stress away. I live close to it. Would love to know more. I use to go to the old stress away. Is it the Same deal. Pm me with your experience thank you.

TenSevenCs
06-09-15, 15:23
The make sure you text before clearly gives it away.

You know I wasn't going to post this because she was nice, but seeing this is clearly what BS does when they get a bad review I guess I bring out my honest review of Charlotte. I will give her this she was polite and professional, but she's using very old pics. Like 30 pounds ago pics. She doesn't have that hourglass figure, sporting a belly and the boobs are big but quite saggy with stretch marks. Also had a lot of bad Hello Kitty ink, that are just not attractive at all. I was shocked when I saw her in person. She personally was sweet but I won't repeat.I am new but legit. Don't get me wrong, Ashley is my favorite at BS but Sasha gave a good session and is worth a visit. Then decide if you want to repeat.

Everglide
06-10-15, 10:42
So looking for info on the new stress away. I live close to it. Would love to know more. I use to go to the old stress away. Is it the Same deal. Pm me with your experience thank you.There's already been plenty of discussion in this thread about it. You don't even have to search. Just start three pages back.

Claraity
06-10-15, 20:16
http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/blue-accu-spa-best-body-work-grand-opening-asian-masseuse/7625095

Great service. Very average / plain middle aged ladies though.

WhatsUp73
06-11-15, 00:26
Saw Kelsie today she was sweet as ever, her new location across the river is not as nice as the old one but still had an enjoyable time. I had not seen her for a few months but she still remembered what I liked.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-spot-kelsi-for-that-ultimate-release-and-stress-relief/7777584

Kyowa
06-11-15, 00:32
http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/blue-accu-spa-best-body-work-grand-opening-asian-masseuse/7625095
Great service. Very average / plain middle aged ladies though.In over five years of reading reviews of AMP's on here I can only recall exactly one reviewer who stated that the ad that he saw (for that AMP that he reviewed) had a pic of the actual masseuse that he saw! & that was awhile back & it was up in IL somewhere.

JoeZagnut
06-11-15, 09:15
Saw Kelsie today she was sweet as ever, her new location across the river is not as nice as the old one but still had an enjoyable time. I had not seen her for a few months but she still remembered what I liked.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-spot-kelsi-for-that-ultimate-release-and-stress-relief/7777584Just checking to see if I am understanding your post comments. Is she working in So. IN now? If so, could you PM me with some details? I work over here and would love to pay her a visit!

JZ.

Crashdog
06-11-15, 12:15
Just checking to see if I am understanding your post comments. Is she working in So. IN now? If so, could you PM me with some details? I work over here and would love to pay her a visit!

JZ.She posts nearly every day under her name. Has for the last 2 weeks.

Penrose
06-11-15, 21:19
She posts nearly every day under her name. Has for the last 2 weeks.Her Mom works there as well. Who I think will be Penrose approved soon.

SiempreConfuso
06-11-15, 21:41
Her Mom works there as well. Who I think will be Penrose approved soon.Wow! Who is Kelsi's mom?

AceKingZen
06-12-15, 09:20
I'm looking to see if anyone here knows Marisol, who was at Scarlett's place recently. It looks like she was there briefly and already quit, which doesn't surprise me. I knew her in a different capacity a couple of years ago and want to get reacquainted with her if possible. If anyone has any information on how to get in contact with her, a PM would be appreciated.

JoeZagnut
06-12-15, 09:46
She posts nearly every day under her name. Has for the last 2 weeks.I've seen her ads on BP. Tried texting and calling her yesterday at the number in the ad. Calls rang about 5 times then rang to a fast busy tone. No voicemail or answer. Texts were not answered either?

Also, still wondering if she is working on Indiana side, per my original post / reply. Anyone?

JZ.

Penrose
06-13-15, 15:42
The most recent penrose approved girl, Nikki, is also Kelsi's Mom.

She is super cool and is working today and tomorrow.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-girlnikki-for-that-ultimate-release-and-stress-relief/7917221

PM me for password.

LostForTime
06-14-15, 00:25
Iam looking for a place that offer or someone that do the NuruMassage.

DodgeManGum50
06-14-15, 10:53
Has anybody had an experience with Amanda east end of Louisville.

Fatboy Riderky
06-15-15, 11:29
Saw June. Had a great time. Will repeat.

Djspec21
06-16-15, 09:30
Saw Cynthia again. This was my second visit to her, and she remembered me. After a nice massage, she took off her dress and let me play. Standard HJ with some Russian mixed in. Asked if anything else was on the menu, but was told no. Still had a good time, will repeat. Paid. 8.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/cynthia-in-till-5pm-today-mary-in-tll-12am/6970344

Kryp44
06-16-15, 13:46
The most recent penrose approved girl, Nikki, is also Kelsi's Mom.

She is super cool and is working today and tomorrow.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-girlnikki-for-that-ultimate-release-and-stress-relief/7917221

PM me for password.Really liked this honey. She went the extra mile. Location is a problem for me or I would have already repeated.

Natural75
06-17-15, 05:23
Saw Cynthia again. This was my second visit to her, and she remembered me. After a nice massage, she took off her dress and let me play. Standard HJ with some Russian mixed in. Asked if anything else was on the menu, but was told no. Still had a good time, will repeat. Paid. 8.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/cynthia-in-till-5pm-today-mary-in-tll-12am/6970344Hi,

Was that 80 with tip for a hh?

Thanks.

BubbaBub91
06-17-15, 23:38
https://louisville.craigslist.org/thp/5078567594.html

Rubtugjon
06-18-15, 17:45
https://louisville.craigslist.org/thp/5078567594.htmlI'd like to know myself?? Share the details if you find out.

HarryAldale
06-20-15, 07:49
Has anybody had an experience with Amanda east end of Louisville.She is a great lady and does a great massage. Great rates and a nice clean incall location!

Henley100
06-20-15, 13:11
I'm down here in Louisville from Indy for a month or two of work, and I've hit a AMP on Preston twice. It's the one with the blacktop driveway. Don't want to be too descriptive on the location. Seniors can pm me. Anyway, the first time I went there, I saw Candy. Mid 30's, great body (nice cans), attitude. From the get go, I knew it was on like donkey kong. Fantastic table shower with a nuru element to it. Awesome. Back in room, I received the FULL service treatment, administered in a fun and enthusiastic manner. She was fantastic. Coming from Indy, it was a refreshing change of pace.

Based on that experience, I went again a week later. Met a lady named Jade. More of a spinner body, nice enough face. She was also in her 30's. She wasn't nearly as fun as Candy, though. The table shower was very clinical, and uncomfortable. I felt like I was being prepped for surgery. Back in the room, 20 seconds of tease turned into awkward negotiations. During the table shower, I decided to not mess with a FULL service massage, and settle for a relaxing hand work. She got right to it in a methodical way, but it was relaxing. After that point, I figured there would be a bit of a light wind down massage to fill out the hour. No such luck. She said "OK baby, we done. " Total time: 40 minutes. Some guys would argue at that point, but I'm not confrontational. I packed up and headed out.

Lesson re-learned: The AMP service is largely based on the girl. I may go back there, but will only spend time with Candy.

Like I said, I'll be down here for a little bit. I'll dig around the site for info, but if any seniors want to help me with specifics, I'd appreciate it. Specifically, I'd love to find a regular near where I'm staying (Hotel near Taylorsville and Hurstbourne) for convienence. Both a regular provider and an AMP close by. Also looking to get into Southern Indiana. Don't have all the specifics yet, but it seems like there's a gold mine over there. Thanks!

RagTop69
06-20-15, 15:50
Had a little extra time so I decided to go see the ladies at Stress Away. I was in the parking lot in my silver explorer on the phone when a fellow monger pulled up. Hope I didn't spook any of you guys, I look like LE in my explorer wearing a black ball cap. Be safe and have fun.

KyGuy2002
06-22-15, 06:45
Just curious if anyone has been to this place. I have not seen any reviews about it and the prices seem extremely low.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/top-rated-best-service-body-rubs/7629220

Rlthree
06-22-15, 10:42
Just curious if anyone has been to this place. I have not seen any reviews about it and the prices seem extremely low.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/top-rated-best-service-body-rubs/7629220I'd guess you get, or don't get, what you paid for. No HE.

JumpBalls
06-22-15, 17:11

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/top-rated-best-service-body-rubs/7629220Went there a long time ago. Its been going off and on for years. Always got service. There is an upsell, but at those rates it doesn't get crazy. It used to be a black hair salon, women sitting around getting their hair did when you walk in. Can't say what it is now. I would be interested in a couple ladies there if anyone goes.

Dale Dale
06-22-15, 17:58
Went there a long time ago. Its been going off and on for years. Always got service. There is an upsell, but at those rates it doesn't get crazy. It used to be a black hair salon, women sitting around getting their hair did when you walk in. Can't say what it is now. I would be interested in a couple ladies there if anyone goes.Thats where Olga got started at back in the day!

Djspec21
06-26-15, 22:15
Hi,

Was that 80 with tip for a hh?

Thanks.Yup, . 8 total. . 5 charged for hh, gave a. 3 tip.

FuryFire
06-27-15, 11:06
I can't imagine any lady at an AMP changing her name! LOL. Hope you enjoy. I do when I go there.Sorry it took so long to reply, IRL doing it's job on me.

I do.

I say this, it's the only place I go to now. : the.

And I went again and it looks like she does change her name. The other one showed up at the end of one session as we were walking out and they introduced them.

Under the names you said.

Don't know why she first introduced herself as Young, maybe cause I was new? Then told me her normal name after showing up as a frequent?

I don't know.

But I love it there. .

TheKid2015
06-27-15, 11:48
http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-definition-of-exotic-beauty/8125346

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but this girl is posting fake pictures, unless she is actually Brittany Colombo. Which I don't believe for a second. If you take her pics and "google image search" them, you'll see that she grabbed these pics from pinterest and other celeb sites. Beware!

Mako113
06-27-15, 20:41
http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-definition-of-exotic-beauty/8125346

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but this girl is posting fake pictures, unless she is actually Brittany Colombo. Which I don't believe for a second. If you take her pics and "google image search" them, you'll see that she grabbed these pics from pinterest and other celeb sites. Beware!The girl is real, pics are not. She is hot though. I saw her, and reviewed her on here, had a good time, and would see her again if her rate wasn't so high.

Street Seeker
06-28-15, 20:53
Coming to Louisville for a little relaxation and enjoy a good AMP. I would greatly appreciate any recommendations of an AMP or a specific lady to spend time with. I do enjoy a good table shower and hopefully a lady who somewhat enjoys hew work. PM's are fine if you try to keep this low key.

Based on what I could glean from here it looks like the best places to invest my relaxation $$$ might be:

Empire.
Stress Away.
Warm Reflexology.
Yung.
Island Breeze in New Albany.
Sun Spa.

Ol Muff Diver
06-29-15, 23:49
Some may know the place on old bardstown rd, called amazing massage. The place actually was doubling as a hairstyling salon.

When it opened, perhaps a yr & a half ago, or longer, there were some hot asian ladies in there. . but like some other joints, it was just a big tease with absolutely no action at all.

Does anyone know if anything has changed there?

Thanks.

Omd.

The Fonz
06-30-15, 09:27
I've seen her advertise on BP almost every day. Anyone have experience? I think she operates out of Jeffersonville.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/start-your-day-off-right-with-a-summer-glow-session-shortly-after-sunrise-beginning-at-7am/8455397

Zomby
06-30-15, 10:09
I've seen her advertise on BP almost every day. Anyone have experience? I think she operates out of Jeffersonville.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/start-your-day-off-right-with-a-summer-glow-session-shortly-after-sunrise-beginning-at-7am/8455397Excellent, legit massage. Reasonable price.

The Fonz
06-30-15, 10:20
Excellent, legit massage. Reasonable price.Thanks bro. Any chance for a HE? She looks hot but hides her face in the pics.

Jman3848
06-30-15, 10:30

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/start-your-day-off-right-with-a-summer-glow-session-shortly-after-sunrise-beginning-at-7am/8455397EXCELLENT massage! One of the best out there really. Never had a bad experience there.

The Fonz
06-30-15, 12:49
Of these three massage parlours advertised on BP. Which would you recommed?

1. http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/start-your-day-off-right-with-a-summer-glow-session-shortly-after-sunrise-beginning-at-7am/8455397.

2. http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sessions-always-available-starting-at-7-am/8540847.

3. http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-today-be-your-day-massage-appointments-available50-hr-all-week/8282329.

The Fonz
06-30-15, 13:01
EXCELLENT massage! One of the best out there really. Never had a bad experience there.Have you ever been to either of these parlours? Of the three whites the best in your opinion.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-today-be-your-day-massage-appointments-available50-hr-all-week/8282329

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sessions-always-available-starting-at-7-am/8540847

The Fonz
06-30-15, 13:37
EXCELLENT massage! One of the best out there really. Never had a bad experience there.Thanks for the feedback. Any thoughts on this place also on BP?

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sessions-always-available-starting-at-7-am/8540847

Member #5693
06-30-15, 17:09
EXCELLENT massage! One of the best out there really. Never had a bad experience there.Awesome massage. Talks a lot, but very good.

Member #5859
06-30-15, 21:48
The first on is a very nice lady who goes out of her way to please at a great price. Might not be everyone's cup of tea based on age, but you won't leave sorry that you went or mad that anything was misrepresented.

The second is a LMT who will give a hand job to keep customers, but seems a bit pissed off about it, at least that was my experience. Once even complained that this is what men were looking for. She changed for a while and would take off her top, talk dirty, and seemed to be ok with it, but with that service, I also got a major shortage on time paid for. Paid for an hour and was out in 35 or 40. I have decided to stay away unless someone can tell me that she doesn't either act smug about the hand job or short you on time anymore. Quit going because I just didn't know what I was going to get.

Have you ever been to either of these parlours? Of the three whites the best in your opinion.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-today-be-your-day-massage-appointments-available50-hr-all-week/8282329

Member #6155
07-01-15, 09:58
EXCELLENT massage! One of the best out there really. Never had a bad experience there.Definitely one of the better massages out there. I know she doesn't like to be reviewed on here so I will keep it short. Definitely worth a visit.

Scientist
07-02-15, 23:16
I saw Mimi at Stress Away. The rub was. 8 for an hour or. 6 for a half. Table shower was ok. She checked my wallet to see how much to ask for while I was in the sauna. This is par for the course at an AMP, but just some advice if you take your lunch money in to get a massage. Everything after that was good. There were some exotic things she did during the rub that I hadn't experienced before but was definitely enjoyable. PM if you want details.

NuttinBetter
07-03-15, 08:14
Yu Tuina, I rtff and could not find anything said about this place in e-town. Anyone care to comment on this place? Thanks.

Member #5188
07-03-15, 08:52
I assume all the AMP is %100 Korean girls. Does anyone know where or if there is any Chinese or Japanese providers around??

Strip Junkie
07-03-15, 13:47
I assume all the AMP is %100 Korean girls. Does anyone know where or if there is any Chinese or Japanese providers around??The cultures of their home countries pretty much dictates what the girls in the AMPs will do. There are plenty if Chinese AMPs around, especially in Indianapolis and Cincinnati. The biggest difference between them is the ending. Chinese AMPs typically offer a HJ HE max, and quite a few don't offer that much. They tend to be a little timid to go beyond that. The Korean girls usually much bolder and go up to FS if the money is right. This is a general comparison though and is not meant to characterize all of the providers. I'm sure that there are some Chinese girls that offer FS but they are usually free agents as in BP or Craig's List girls, not AMP girls. I have never heard of a Japanese provider in recent history. The majority of Japanese ladies in the US are too timid to make it in the AMP environment, at least around this area.

JasnLawn69
07-03-15, 13:57
I assume all the AMP is %100 Korean girls. Does anyone know where or if there is any Chinese or Japanese providers around??Traveling through major cities, I have learned a way to tell which is which. If the place has "Spa" in its name it is Korean. If it has "Massage" in its name it is Chinese. This isn't set in stone though. I believe through the years that many of the Spa girls in Louisville were actually Vietnamese.

Street Seeker
07-05-15, 20:34
To the board members who shared info with me on the AMP play in Louisville. The only downside to this weekend was most of the AMP's were closed on the 4th. What a country. LOL. I did have a couple of great sessions though.

Kyowa
07-07-15, 02:07
Traveling through major cities, I have learned a way to tell which is which: if the place has "Spa" in its name it is Korean, if it has "Massage" in its name it is Chinese; this isn't set in stone though.I think it may also vary according to what each State allows any place to advertise-as & to provide: it is my understanding that KY (& also TN, I think) Legally\"technically" requires that, if they advertise or offer "massage" publicly, that they have at least one State-Licensed Massage-Therapist on duty when offering massages; otherwise they can be cited for a civil-code violation.

GenHooker
07-07-15, 21:10
Just so no one thinks there was any trouble, the only reason Scarlett's place changed the number is she changed cell phone carriers.

DewDirty
07-08-15, 00:32
Is there any lady in Stress Away other than Mimi? She's been the only one there it seems the past 3 times. She doesn't do it for me any more. Also PM me AMP with ladies 30 or under. If there are any! LOL.

RWilliams33
07-08-15, 06:38
I am coming to town in a few weeks. Realistically I will have time to visit one place. Can someone PM me or reply some recommendations. I have read some of the reviews. There is a lot of conflicting reports and I want to make sure I go to the right spot.

KaintuckMan
07-08-15, 12:08
Just so no one thinks there was any trouble, the only reason Scarlett's place changed the number is she changed cell phone carriers.Just for your information. It's the law now that if you change cell phone carriers, you can still keep your phone number if you so desire.

Zomby
07-08-15, 13:08
Just for your information. It's the law now that if you change cell phone carriers, you can still keep your phone number if you so desire.But if one *wants* to change one's number, changing carriers is sometimes the least expensive way to do it, as some carriers charge for that, unless it's a harassment thing. There are also circumstances under which a carrier is not required to give up the number.

KaintuckMan
07-08-15, 13:21
But if one *wants* to change one's number, changing carriers is sometimes the least expensive way to do it, as some carriers charge for that, unless it's a harassment thing. There are also circumstances under which a carrier is not required to give up the number.I changed carriers in May. I kept my old number at no extra charge.

Zomby
07-08-15, 18:33
I changed carriers in May. I kept my old number at no extra charge.Yes, I meant that some carriers charge you to change your number.

Trogdor1973
07-08-15, 20:25
On a recent stay in Louisville stopped in to Stress away. Relaxing times had. Jojo, Who assume was mamma san was a delight. Very Attractive for her age (by AMP standards), nice bolts ons. Great TS and decent massage. She was cautious at first but loosened up. Saw Mimi too. Much less cautious, if not plain hyper. Tried negotiating tip upfront. Didn't care for that. Is that a Louisville standard? Will return.

TonyTiger724
07-09-15, 17:43
http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/scarletts-parlour-new-number-502-802-5964/6967411

Anyone pm me any info on Scarlett? New to this and will be driving 2 hours to see her! Want to know its worth my time.

RWilliams33
07-09-15, 19:30
Please fill us mongers in.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/scarletts-parlour-new-number-502-802-5964/6967411

Anyone pm me any info on Scarlett? New to this and will be driving 2 hours to see her! Want to know its worth my time.

Kyowa
07-10-15, 00:07

Please fill us mongers in.She has been reported to be quite flaky about keeping regularly-scheduled "office-hours" or even about keeping pre-scheduled appointments!.

Member #6155
07-10-15, 08:09
Took off a little early form work to meet up with Cynthia recently. I would say above average massage. Standard the rest of the way. Would possibly repeat if I was in that area.

Member #6042
07-10-15, 09:10
Please fill us mongers in.Us mongers has been filled in. Tons of reviews on here.

The Fonz
07-10-15, 09:48
How as the menu?

Took off a little early form work to meet up with Cynthia recently. I would say above average massage. Standard the rest of the way. Would possibly repeat if I was in that area.

Member #6155
07-10-15, 17:22
The menu was standard for a BR place. No arguments to speak of. Top did come off and there was a little roaming.

How as the menu?

TonyTiger724
07-10-15, 18:31
She has been reported to be quite flaky about keeping regularly-scheduled "office-hours" or even about keeping pre-scheduled appointments!.I had no problems. Even got in early. She took very good care of me. Looks just like pics, nice fake boobs. I made a promise not to talk about everything that happened. Would definitely visit.

Again and again. Would like to try Olivia as she is drop dead gorgeous in person.

RWilliams33
07-10-15, 19:49
Us mongers has been filled in. Tons of reviews on here.I'm not from the area and coming to town. Chill out.

Kyowa
07-11-15, 00:16
I had no problems. Even got in early. She took very good care of me. Looks just like pics, nice fake boobs. I made a promise not to talk about everything that happened. Would definitely visit again and again. Would like to try Olivia as she is drop dead gorgeous in person.Roger that; Thank You for posting Your reply & review: excellent work! _ Sincerely: A' K'.

DewDirty
07-11-15, 03:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

DewDirty
07-13-15, 07:12
PM me if you know of any AMP that offer that service. Thanks!

The Fonz
07-16-15, 14:49
Was in the area and stopped by. I generally agree with the reviews. Clean, standard AMP service from a middle aged Korean. Probs won't repete, for 20 bones more I can see Kelsi who's young and sexy.

Great service. Very average / plain middle aged ladies though.

Today12
07-16-15, 19:58
Been there many times. Most off time self service with help. But last time I was had one bent over the table with with a hand full of boobs and fiv. Seems like every time is different. Anyone have better luck.

DewDirty
07-19-15, 06:50
Have you guys found an AMP with younger women? The one I use to go to in Florida had ladies in their 20's and the one here in Louisville off of 264 had on lady early in her 20's once, but she quit or something. AMPs here or boring because I'm not attract to the old Mimi type. HELP ME! .

JasnLawn69
07-19-15, 10:54
Have you guys found an AMP with younger women? The one I use to go to in Florida had ladies in their 20's and the one here in Louisville off of 264 had on lady early in her 20's once, but she quit or something. AMPs here or boring because I'm not attract to the old Mimi type. HELP ME! .Not since the mid to late 90's. I'm not sure why it's like this now. They need to get all the old mama's out of here and finally upgrade to younger models.

ZSpotted
07-19-15, 16:29
I don't post very often as many / all? Posts would be "me too" like. After a couple of days of yard-work, I was looking for the usual. Many times, I've been curious about a AMP in the TM section. Seeing the tag "guaranteed to leave very happy", I decided to give it a shot.

When I arrived, early afternoon on Friday, the place was empty. One gal was out front on her phone and I saw no one else in our out. The attendant was somewhat short, possibly PG, and just about average with a very-little extra around the mid-section. Journeyed in and was told to get comfortable and lay on the table. What ensued was 90 min massage. Quite good, but not great. When she was working on my backside, there was no draping, tho, when flipped, a towel came out. When time was about up, I asked about the TS and was informed it was extra, tho the ad said free. Seemed pretty clear there were no 'extras' to be had / found.

The clean-up after the massage was pretty much a dry towel and did not do anything to get the massage oil off. Still a bit slippery with the oil, I opted for the TS. She was thorough cleaning everything but face & hair. No intent of any Polish or spit-shine to be provided. I did leave less sore, clean, and not too much lighter in the wallet.

The short version is that given out far out this place is, I am not inclined to visit again, nor can I recommend at all for the mongers in the crowd.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/4999hr-new-asian-masseuse-guaranteed-to-leave-very-happy/5598603

GoTaHaveIt
07-19-15, 18:19
I don't post very often as many / all? Posts would be "me too" like. After a couple of days of yard-work, I was looking for the usual. Many times, I've been curious about a AMP in the TM section. Seeing the tag "guaranteed to leave very happy", I decided to give it a shot.

When I arrived, early afternoon on Friday, the place was empty. One gal was out front on her phone and I saw no one else in our out. The attendant was somewhat short, possibly PG, and just about average with a very-little extra around the mid-section. Journeyed in and was told to get comfortable and lay on the table. What ensued was 90 min massage. Quite good, but not great. When she was working on my backside, there was no draping, tho, when flipped, a towel came out. When time was about up, I asked about the TS and was informed it was extra, tho the ad said free. Seemed pretty clear there were no 'extras' to be had / found.

The clean-up after the massage was pretty much a dry towel and did not do anything to get the massage oil off. Still a bit slippery with the oil, I opted for the TS. She was thorough cleaning everything but face & hair. No intent of any Polish or spit-shine to be provided. I did leave less sore, clean, and not too much lighter in the wallet.

The short version is that given out far out this place is, I am not inclined to visit again, nor can I recommend at all for the mongers in the crowd.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/4999hr-new-asian-masseuse-guaranteed-to-leave-very-happy/5598603All those AMP for the most part on Bardstown and Shelbyville road are a waste of time. That has been posted many times by mongers. I've given the AMP game up along time ago. I woke up waste of good money to have someone jack me off. Just my opinion!

Dtripod69
07-25-15, 19:10
"Massage Pros" Just wondering if anyone has experienced her. Was also Eve's massage at one time.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-pros-502-554-7442-wrong-was-posted-earlier/8621651

LongTimeLurk
07-25-15, 21:44
Visited last month wanted to wait a while before I posted so they wouldn't know who it was. Was greeted by mommasan then taken to a room. She asked if I had been there before and of course I always say yes. Told her I saw a skinny lady with big boobs last time but couldn't remember her name. (My normal line) first lady comes in I said no that's not her. (She was older and with big boobs yet chubby) then another lady came in and I said no I didn't see you but I would like too. House was. 85 started out with the best table shower I have ever gotten in KY. After the table show back to the room where she didn't waste time negotiating tip. Massage consisted of my body and her boobs! I really enjoyed it. I kind of got scared because before the flip she started licking a little to close to my ahole for my comfort. On the flip more boob massage into what I thought was a BBBJ. She did the BJ for 10 minutes before jumping on to ride. I was like no! I didn't know she had the cover on the whole time! She was good at what she does. Great experience. Don't remember her name but she was visiting from NY. Looked to be 40-45 but well in tack. No loose skin maybe had bolt ons. She wanted 2 for tip negotiate 1. Was well worth it.

Bogey90
07-26-15, 10:07
"Massage Pros" Just wondering if anyone has experienced her. Was also Eve's massage at one time.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-pros-502-554-7442-wrong-was-posted-earlier/8621651I tried to set up an appointment last week with no luck.

Hummerfun1234
07-26-15, 12:48
I have been thinking about seeing jordyne and wanted some info on her services. Any extras or just standard?

Thanks.

Member #6155
07-28-15, 14:46
I have visited Jorydne a few times although it has been awhile. It was all standard for me but as we all know- YMMV. I didn't really seem to click with her like I have with some others.

Stay safe. Jam.

I have been thinking about seeing jordyne and wanted some info on her services. Any extras or just standard?

Thanks.

Member #5859
07-31-15, 21:13
Has this one changed her approach any?

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/zurich-massage/4822485

At one time, the report was that she would not do anything but legit massage, but she is still out there and I don't think she could be surviving with all the competition if she was offering a bit more to someone.

I'm always looking for the mature stable ones for a good rub and more. Only get out about once per month. Been alternating between Kali, Rachel, Chelsey, (Lyndon) and one who doesn't liked to be talked about on here.

AgainLLook
08-01-15, 18:18
I was curious like you. Few months ago set up appt. It was better than avg rub. No he or mutual touching. Take it for what its worth said she has not had sex for 2 years. Would not repeat.

At one time, the report was that she would not do anything but legit massage, but she is still out there and I don't think she could be surviving with all the competition if she was offering a bit more to someone.

I'm always looking for the mature stable ones for a good rub and more. Only get out about once per month. Been alternating between Kali, Rachel, Chelsey, (Lyndon) and one who doesn't liked to be talked about on here..

Member #5107
08-01-15, 23:09
This one and her hubby are trying to pull scams, she rubs you while he robs you.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/180/posts/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/7378.html

CardsRock
08-01-15, 23:39

I'm always looking for the mature stable ones for a good rub and more. Only get out about once per month. Been alternating between Kali, Rachel, Chelsey, (Lyndon) and one who doesn't liked to be talked about on here.She will say she is all business and doesn't have extras but if you see her at the end of the month YMMV rent due she will offee extras. But I will say the massage is top notch.

Member #5029
08-01-15, 23:45
For the warning. She looked hot! LC.

This one and her hubby are trying to pull scams, she rubs you while he robs you.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/180/posts/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/7378.html

HappyTime59
08-03-15, 00:52

I'm always looking for the mature stable ones for a good rub and more. Only get out about once per month. Been alternating between Kali, Rachel, Chelsey, (Lyndon) and one who doesn't liked to be talked about on here.I have seen Rachel twice, but have really been curious about Chelsey and Kali could you pm me some good details about their service and menus. Thanks.

Today12
08-04-15, 19:29
Anybody know the deal with Liz that's by Fort Knox.

DarkSideOfMe
08-10-15, 08:00
Have to hit the massage girls, also when I'm in ville, won't give up the name, because of LEO. But if you play this game you will know the place. Three girls working, the (owner, MILF,) (22,young, little heavy white),(black, big tits, 30's.) in a office building downtown, safe, lock down door. The best $100,I spent in the Ville. (75/30 minutes, tip,25), massage,(A Rub as they say) FS, all the way! Grand slam, ! Seniors only please. Drksd.

DarkSideOfMe
08-10-15, 09:12
Empire: FS. Short massage, you pick $200.00 sucky, fucky, FS. House 50 $, 40's / older hot body, long hair, AMP. Good time, BBBJ, cim, covered bareback, you pick. Drksd.

TattooedMan
08-12-15, 21:07

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/180/posts/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/7378.htmlHow is it he was even there, its only the owner and the girls there?

Penrose
08-13-15, 19:58
How is it he was even there, its only the owner and the girls there?I am not sure how the husband could have taken anything and who brings "extra" in anyway. It just does not sound correct. Anyway, I have been to this place a few times and have never had anything like this happen.

GasDog
08-14-15, 17:58
I have visited her twice at her location all I can say I have not had any problems with her or anyone there. I don't know about her past but why would anyone carry anything extra for a visit to anyone. I not saying anyone is a thief but why put temptation out there.

I am not sure how the husband could have taken anything and who brings "extra" in anyway. It just does not sound correct. Anyway, I have been to this place a few times and have never had anything like this happen.

PoeDunk
08-24-15, 17:06
Saw Renee at what I am guessing is a new spot in Lyndon (sort of). Legit yes, age accurate, looks relatively accurate considering the angles of the pictures. I place was nice enough though one lady was smoking inside but that doesn't bother me. The rub was sub-par just some very light poking and the conversation was stale. Honestly would have been a total waste of time except for her menu. Expanded menu with no up sell which was nice. Got more than I expected for under a bill. CBJ, CFS. Overall would not repeat with this one (value yes, fun not so much) but maybe another there.

Mc1959
08-28-15, 08:30
I am going to be in Louisville Monday for a meeting. I was wanting to relax after work is done. Can someone give me recommendations on a massage parlor. I would love details on what to expect. Private message is fine if that's how you want to do it.

Thanks.

BlueCat1
08-31-15, 08:14
I have seen Chelsi in J town a few times and will say that while she is nice and does a decent rub.

The place is decent, but she is not a repeat.

She beat the daylights out of my sausage and I only have one!

Both times I left a bit sore and beaten down there, so no more!

She isn't anything hot anyways, she has a number of tats and is kind of plump.

Enter at your own risk!

Street Seeker
09-01-15, 16:57
I have seen Chelsi in J town a few times and will say that while she is nice and does a decent rub.

The place is decent, but she is not a repeat.

She beat the daylights out of my sausage and I only have one!

Both times I left a bit sore and beaten down there, so no more!

She isn't anything hot anyways, she has a number of tats and is kind of plump.

Enter at your own risk!Did She give new meaning to "beating the meat". LMAO.

Ol Muff Diver
09-01-15, 22:28
On taylor blvd, near iroquois park.

Anyone seen her? Is there more on the table?

Thanks.

Omd.

Penrose
09-02-15, 05:51
On taylor blvd, near iroquois park.

Anyone seen her? Is there more on the table?

Thanks.

Omd.If the older blonde, BR girl. She is on the denied list.

Jman3848
09-02-15, 09:31
Did She give new meaning to "beating the meat". LMAO.People are paying for it?

BlueCat1
09-02-15, 13:11
Did She give new meaning to "beating the meat". LMAO.Yeah I had to recuperate the meat for a few days after my last visit!

BlueCat1
09-02-15, 13:12
People are paying for it?Not me! Never again!

Jman3848
09-02-15, 13:16
Not me! Never again!I'm very glad I never made it to see her now. Thanks for the heads up😉.

Cypress272
09-02-15, 14:52
When will I ever learn. Only go to places / providers that are well reviewed. I let my little head take over and made an appointment with a provider at Scarlett's Place. Locate was discreet and safe, but a little worn around the edges. The rub was just that, a rub -- not a lot of effort. The photos of the individual weren't completely accurate, much heavier than I anticipated. She was nice and accommodating, and give the experience a moderate amount of effort. Will not return.

On a more positive note, I saw both Isabella and Payton recently. Both were very pleasant experiences, highly recommend. My general impression is that older providers provide a much better service than the younger providers. They give much more attention to the experience, and provide much better "customer service" than the younger providers. I had the similar experience with Kali. While I'm sure this is not the case in every situation, that is my general impression.

Once again, I know I may be a bit different than others on this site, but I primarily want a good massage that also is sensual and provides a nice finish. If anyone knows of another provider who meets this criteria, please let me know. Thanks!

Penrose
09-02-15, 15:58
When will I ever learn. Only go to places / providers that are well reviewed. I let my little head take over and made an appointment with a provider at Scarlett's Place. Locate was discreet and safe, but a little worn around the edges. The rub was just that, a rub -- not a lot of effort. The photos of the individual weren't completely accurate, much heavier than I anticipated. She was nice and accommodating, and give the experience a moderate amount of effort. Will not return.

On a more positive note, I saw both Isabella and Payton recently. Both were very pleasant experiences, highly recommend. My general impression is that older providers provide a much better service than the younger providers. They give much more attention to the experience, and provide much better "customer service" than the younger providers. I had the similar experience with Kali. While I'm sure this is not the case in every situation, that is my general impression.

Once again, I know I may be a bit different than others on this site, but I primarily want a good massage that also is sensual and provides a nice finish. If anyone knows of another provider who meets this criteria, please let me know. Thanks!I have no more BR chicks for you for now. You named the 3 which I have on the list. Payton, Isabella, and Kali. Alisa would have been someone to see but she left the game. Maybe she will be back.

The Fonz
09-02-15, 19:26
Anyone know of a BR gal that has a milking table and knows how to use it?

Hard Dad
09-05-15, 13:08
I've been doing this for about four years now. Most of my repeat business has gone to Stress Away (now Empire) because I'm more interested in FS than HJ. I used to use a few other AMP review sites, but when they changed their fee structures or site organization methods, I went looking for something simpler (and free), and that's how I found this forum. I appreciate all the information posted so far, and I'm looking forward to sharing my own reviews and experiences.

SiempreConfuso
09-05-15, 19:38
I've been doing this for about four years now. Most of my repeat business has gone to Stress Away (now Empire) because I'm more interested in FS than HJ. I used to use a few other AMP review sites, but when they changed their fee structures or site organization methods, I went looking for something simpler (and free), and that's how I found this forum. I appreciate all the information posted so far, and I'm looking forward to sharing my own reviews and experiences.Welcome HD!

HoosierDaddy55
09-08-15, 09:56
Welcome HD!You need to visit the new Stress Away on Bardstown Rd. Ask for JoJo. You won't be disappointed.

DewDirty
09-09-15, 19:04
You need to visit the new Stress Away on Bardstown Rd. Ask for JoJo. You won't be disappointed.I saw her today and walked out! Any AMPs with young women?

JustForFun1975
09-10-15, 07:02
Anybody know the deal with Liz that's by Fort Knox.Massage only at home, hubby and kids present.

Jman3848
09-10-15, 10:22
Massage only at home, hubby and kids present.That would be Awkward.

Two Nutts
09-10-15, 22:00
I can't confirm but I was told Sunnys in Clarksville closed. Is that true? I've always gotten FS or BBBJCIM there for $ tip. Sad if true. It was one of the older original ones left form years ago. They were lacking on cleaning the beds after each customer is the reason I hadn't visited in awhile, but after a few drinks they were alway accommodating.

Jman3848
09-11-15, 10:01
I can't confirm but I was told Sunnys in Clarksville closed. Is that true? I've always gotten FS or BBBJCIM there for $ tip. Sad if true. It was one of the older original ones left form years ago. They were lacking on cleaning the beds after each customer is the reason I hadn't visited in awhile, but after a few drinks they were alway accommodating.That place was like a Clarksville landmark 10 yrs ago. Sad if it closed.

Ol Muff Diver
09-11-15, 12:14
That place was like a Clarksville landmark 10 yrs ago. Sad if it closed.They had good bottled water.

Madoc
09-11-15, 14:38
I can't confirm but I was told Sunnys in Clarksville closed. Is that true? I've always gotten FS or BBBJCIM there for $ tip. Sad if true. It was one of the older original ones left form years ago. They were lacking on cleaning the beds after each customer is the reason I hadn't visited in awhile, but after a few drinks they were alway accommodating.I too found the place accommodating. I just called, business as usual they said.

Aruba1234
09-11-15, 15:56
First visit with this classy lady was rewarding. She made me feel welcome and comfortable from the moment she opened the door. Great conversation, chil attitude, and sensual massage. In place location is both descrete and safe.

I look forward to my next visit.

DarkHorseKY
09-11-15, 18:18
Does anyone know if Lilly quit at Rockstar?? Haven't seen an ad all week, and they are now posting that they are hiring.

The Fonz
09-11-15, 22:32
I remember when it was roses spa. A landmark indeed.

I too found the place accommodating. I just called, business as usual they said.

Cloud Strife
09-12-15, 09:55
Does anyone know if Lilly quit at Rockstar?? Haven't seen an ad all week, and they are now posting that they are hiring.Gone and retired.

Everglide
09-12-15, 11:28
First visit with this classy lady was rewarding. She made me feel welcome and comfortable from the moment she opened the door. Great conversation, chil attitude, and sensual massage. In place location is both descrete and safe.

I look forward to my next visit.I also saw Izabella for the first time recently and can concur. Just asked for the standard and left satisfied thanks to her great technique. And it's always a bonus whenever a BR girl can provide bright conversation. She did ask for a reference, which wasn't a problem for me.

Everglide
09-12-15, 11:30
They had good bottled water.Plus you could order carryout pizza next door.

Two Nutts
09-13-15, 16:14
They had good bottled water.Glad to here its still open, may just make a visit soon.

Maximus71
09-14-15, 10:12
She did ask for a reference, which wasn't a problem for me.When they ask for a reference, what exactly do they mean? Are they asking for the name of another provider you have seen so they can find out if you are legit?

Weezyl50
09-14-15, 12:49
Hey all was wondering I have been trying to get an appointment with Veronica. She has told me that I needed to have some references. Anyone experience this with others as well. I feel like that I can't get in with any of them unless I have a reference but can't see the first one to get it. Its a vicious circle. Let me know if anyone could help me out.

Thanks.

Zomby
09-14-15, 17:07
When they ask for a reference, what exactly do they mean? Are they asking for the name of another provider you have seen so they can find out if you are legit?Generally speaking, yes.

TheFactactor
09-14-15, 23:50
Dreamt re Christina at RS. Great massage. Chubby but great skin and curves, hardwood floors with plenty of roaming allowed. Small bees. Def into it, nice HR. Pretty good overall with nice young girl, above average back massage. $. 5.

Hoosierdaddi
09-18-15, 09:54
I'm curious about this provider? She posts in therapeutic massage on BP. Anyone seen her? Legit only? More available? Pm if you prefer.

http://kentucky.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/how-about-a-massage-to-go-with-that-energy-healing-

Jman3848
09-18-15, 09:56
I'm curious about this provider? She posts in therapeutic massage on BP. Anyone seen her? Legit only? More available? Pm if you prefer.

http://kentucky.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/how-about-a-massage-to-go-with-that-energy-healing-Your link no work.

Hoosierdaddi
09-18-15, 09:58
http://kentucky.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/how-about-a-massage-to-go-with-that-energy-healing-and-organic-products-all-3-found-here/8626226

Sorry bad link last time. I'll try again.

Saleen21
09-18-15, 11:20
Pics are misleading, meaning pics look better, not bad for price but there's better.

http://kentucky.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/how-about-a-massage-to-go-with-that-energy-healing-and-organic-products-all-3-found-here/8626226

Sorry bad link last time. I'll try again.

FreddieB
09-18-15, 12:32
Looking for a good AMP. RTFF. Talks of a few moving around. Any solid deets for a walk in??

TIA.

Aruba1234
09-19-15, 10:10
http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/available-all-day/5864902

Member #5024
09-19-15, 12:30
http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/available-all-day/5864902Saw her last year. Standard rub and finish. Others are extra and there's some upsell.

HM.

TruckerJo
09-19-15, 12:41
Yep saw her almost year ago, very petite and pretty, very tatted, but upsells for total nude $30 on top of $see note for standard rub and finish. Sure more is on menu since she advertised in escort section briefly but felt not worth the extra. If anything has changed please inform.

Saw her last year. Standard rub and finish. Others are extra and there's some upsell.

HM.

Jackal0128
09-19-15, 12:59
I'll be having some free time soon and was wandering what the best AMP would be now days. I've seen candy at empire at that is by far the vast but it has been a while and I want to know if that's still the spot or has things changed at the parlors. On another looking at the ads it looks like the same people that own Sun and empire also own the place in New Albany of of state. Is this true?

StudiBaker
09-19-15, 19:39
Looking for a good AMP. RTFF. Talks of a few moving around. Any solid deets for a walk in??

TIA.Went to stress away 1st time recently and was quite satisfied. I'd heard that Mimi & Jenny had moved from their old location. I hadn't seen either in years. Had good (not great) dreams with them in the past. Mimi was there this time and was even better than I remembered. She really seems like she has improved and really enjoys it. Either way I enjoyed myself. Mimi made mini-me quite happy. It was a good backup since a supposedly reliable blonde down the street went ghost on me.

TheFactactor
09-21-15, 22:25
Dreamt recently re Amylia at BS. $. 5 OTD. Weak back massage, though she climbed on. Standard HR. Plenty of roaming. Nice body minus ass implants. Probably more on the table. Pretty average experience overall. Prob would not repeat.

Jman3848
09-22-15, 09:08
Dreamt recently re Amylia at BS. $. 5 OTD. Weak back massage, though she climbed on. Standard HR. Plenty of roaming. Nice body minus ass implants. Probably more on the table. Pretty average experience overall. Prob would not repeat.Ass implants?

Weezyl50
09-22-15, 13:42
Ass implants?I saw Amylia at BS as well. She does have ass implants that look sexy because they fit her body, when you grab them it goes down hill. Besides that my visit was just okay. When I arrived I was shown to my room and had to wait probably 5-10 minutes for Amylia to come in then after I payed she left for another 5-10 minutes. Rub was lackluster at best but not really why I was there. Got CBJ she seemed high the entire time finally I had to control her head to get that release as she seemed like she could pass out at any minute. Would not recommend or repeat.

Weezyl50
09-22-15, 14:07
Went to stress away recently, heard that mimi was working there and I really liked her at salon 61. A lady probably in mid 30's answered the door asked if I had been there before said no but many other places. She was attractive 6/10. Paid for massage got undressed she really pushed for table shower but I know that game someone else comes in and checks how much cash you have, so I declined. She started massage was decent rub nothing spectacular. I started rubbing on her she played the game of saying I was a bad boy. Kinda turned me on. She then took off her dress she had on got fully nude. Allowed me to rub down under and got a finger in before she stopped and asked for the tip. We agreed on price for a CBJ she went and got the protection. She got on the table and was doing well I raised her to kind of stop her for a second. When she raised up I started to rub her and she said okay and tried to mount me. Was a little weary of just going at it so I turned her around and DATY / DATO she was very intent on finishing me. She finished and kept going until I was soft. I really appreciated that. Overall a good experience will definitely return. At the end when I was getting dressed she brought in mimi and she said hello and said next time maybe they both can give massage.

Ralphisit
09-22-15, 14:43
Ass implants?Yes, he is correct. Hard as Stretch Armstrong on a cold day. It freaked me at first when I grabbed her ass. New experience. I did get extras with a massive tip. It was good but over too soon. Might repeat depending on who else was available.

BestBuddy
09-22-15, 16:09
Yes, he is correct. Hard as Stretch Armstrong on a cold day. It freaked me at first when I grabbed her ass. New experience. I did get extras with a massive tip. It was good but over too soon. Might repeat depending on who else was available.Thanks for clarifying. I had visions of the inlaws who come but never leave.

ZeroPointZero
09-23-15, 07:49
I just have to say, that Stretch Armstrong comment has resulted in my having to get a new keyboard, AS MINE IS NOW COVERED IN HOT COFFEE. Fucking fantastic and hilarious, showing my age by inderstanding that reference.

Kudos!

Yes, he is correct. Hard as Stretch Armstrong on a cold day. It freaked me at first when I grabbed her ass. New experience. I did get extras with a massive tip. It was good but over too soon. Might repeat depending on who else was available.

Jman3848
09-23-15, 13:51
Yes, he is correct. Hard as Stretch Armstrong on a cold day. It freaked me at first when I grabbed her ass. New experience. I did get extras with a massive tip. It was good but over too soon. Might repeat depending on who else was available.LOL! Thank you for the clarification!

LuvtheLife
09-23-15, 14:02
Empire: FS. Short massage, you pick $200.00 sucky, fucky, FS. House 50 $, 40's / older hot body, long hair, AMP. Good time, BBBJ, cim, covered bareback, you pick. Drksd.Wish I had ignored this posts yesterday I would be $$ better off now. Worst experience of AMP lifetime. Will never go back and short Japan woman is probably on her second bottle of listerine. I laughed all the way out of town.

NewGuy234
09-23-15, 14:02
Want to go see this pretty little thing at the bottom called they said her name is Rose and she is new to this place can't find any reviews on her and I'm new to this and kind of scared anyone seen her before? Is this place even safe? She is beautiful and looks like she has a banging body.

http://kentucky.backpage.com/BodyRubs/dont-wait-come-now-to-body-sensations-and-be-a-winner-our-lovely-ladies-are-awaiting-you/8582242

NewGuy234
09-23-15, 14:16
Yes, he is correct. Hard as Stretch Armstrong on a cold day. It freaked me at first when I grabbed her ass. New experience. I did get extras with a massive tip. It was good but over too soon. Might repeat depending on who else was available.Is that place safe? I was going to go see the new girl her name is Rose? But I'm new at this and don't want to waste my money.

DukeRus
09-23-15, 17:25
This place is very safe and has a great track record. Between Ashley, Sasha, and now Rose, they are hard to beat; plus I think they have a few others. I've always left there feeling great.

Is that place safe? I was going to go see the new girl her name is Rose? But I'm new at this and don't want to waste my money.

NewGuy234
09-23-15, 18:48
This place is very safe and has a great track record. Between Ashley, Sasha, and now Rose, they are hard to beat; plus I think they have a few others. I've always left there feeling great.Her pics real? This is the only one she has up, that little back outfit is hot have you seen her before? How does her session goes? Sorry for all the questions just don't want to waste anybody's time with me going and not getting what I want exactly.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/turning-up-the-heat-come-feel-your-temp-rise-with-ashleyat-body-sensations/8503988

Herum2
09-26-15, 13:44
Any new info on Randi? Last time I saw her in session she wore bloomers, and still had the no touch rule! She is attractive but the sessions could be.

So much better.

Penrose
09-26-15, 14:06
Her pics real? This is the only one she has up, that little back outfit is hot have you seen her before? How does her session goes? Sorry for all the questions just don't want to waste anybody's time with me going and not getting what I want exactly.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/turning-up-the-heat-come-feel-your-temp-rise-with-ashleyat-body-sensations/8503988At the place she use to work at. Very good looking, nice body, but that is all about I have good to say. I think she relies to much on her looks for business.

RoseLove12
09-26-15, 16:36
At the place she use to work at. Very good looking, nice body, but that is all about I have good to say. I think she relies to much on her looks for business.It seemed like you enjoyed yourself during the session and the conversation you had with my boss didn't seemed like you didn't have anything good to say about me other than I looked good. I'm always already ready to learn and listen. Yet you gave me no real feedback. I'm a little confused about that. And can you please elaborate on how I use my looks for business? I thought that's what's is suppose to get them in? I think I have a nice friendly personality. But I guess I'm not for everyone which is ok with me. I just feel like if I needed improvement considering you've been in the game a long time and me being a newbie, you could've gave me pointers or feed back. Simple as that.

Voltare
09-27-15, 07:52
At the place she use to work at. Very good looking, nice body, but that is all about I have good to say. I think she relies to much on her looks for business.I saw Rose a few times at her previous place. She is an incredibly beautiful girl, no doubt that that drums up a lot of her business. But I didn't feel like that was as far as her skill list reached. She was also in my mind personable, and forthcoming with wanting to please and get better at her job. I had a great time every time I saw her. It takes different strokes (figuratively and literally) in this hobby. YMMV but to negate her completely is unfair.