PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

Ol Muff Diver
05-01-14, 14:23
Went there couple weeks back. Have always seen a slightly attractive early 30's lady with great body. This time got a lady in her fortys not attractive at all. When I asked her about the other one she say her not here no more.I'm wondering if you mean candy.

If candy is no longer there, what a disaster! She was one of the best!

If anyone else has more info, I'd appreciate a pm.

Thanks.

Omd.

Two Nutts
05-02-14, 12:01
I'm wondering if you mean candy.

If candy is no longer there, what a disaster! She was one of the best!

If anyone else has more info, I'd appreciate a pm.

Thanks.

Omd.With her it was like the service you got anywhere on Preston Hwy late 90's.

That would be a BIG LOSS!

Strip Junkie
05-02-14, 23:32
With her it was like the service you got anywhere on Preston Hwy late 90's.

That would be a BIG LOSS!Wah! I really mean it. Wah! Candy was like third on my ATF list. The body slide table shower was just one of the many things that set her apart and above all the other girls. And her sense of humor was absolutely fantastic. She would have been fun just to sit and talk with, much less everything else she did. I will definitely miss her and hope that she comes back someday.

BlueCat1
05-03-14, 22:01
Anybody have any experience with cindy the lmt in j town?

I'm wondering if she is worth a visit.

I've heard that she is 100 or more for a massage.

Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks mongers!

Member #5859
05-04-14, 15:56
Anybody have any experience with cindy the lmt in j town?

I'm wondering if she is worth a visit.

I've heard that she is 100 or more for a massage.

Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks mongers!I saw her years ago. Nice enough lady. She asked for $150 and I said that I only had $100. She agreed without any argument.

Stripped on the flip to panties only. Said they might come off next time. Standard finish that was good.

Because she is LMT who did give a good, real massage, I tired to repeat. Called twice one day after identifying myself and reminding her that she had seen me before and never got a return call. About a week later, she called and left me a message asking if I wanted to make an appointment. Never called her back as I don't have time for reliability issues or ones that take a week to return a call.

BlueCat1
05-04-14, 23:44
Anybody have any ideas as to why holly never returns calls? She does massage near downtown and is a pretty blonde with a nice pair from what I hear.

I would love to see her, but she NEVER returns my calls and I have called her numerous times...sheesh!

KyTiger79
05-07-14, 21:42
I've seen Jenny before and she will post from time to time. She is my ATF but having a hard time getting her to reply to my messagaes. Has anyone else had the same problem? PM for any advise.

Coloice
05-08-14, 16:56
I've seen Jenny before and she will post from time to time. She is my ATF but having a hard time getting her to reply to my messagaes. Has anyone else had the same problem? PM for any advise.I have had the same issue for the past 4 to 5 months. I might have scared her off but I have asked her to tell me if she just doesn't want to see me. I guess I could take a hint but until I hear from her, that she doesn't want to see me I will keep on trying. Good luck.

Member #5859
05-08-14, 19:57
I have had the same issue for the past 4 to 5 months. I might have scared her off but I have asked her to tell me if she just doesn't want to see me. I guess I could take a hint but until I hear from her, that she doesn't want to see me I will keep on trying. Good luck.I saw Jenny many times on Preston whenever Carla's place was going strong. I've always thought she was too sweet a girl for this business. I've given up trying to contact her for the same reason that you guys mention. She doesn't respond. Makes me think that her chosen profession is not right for her and has maybe harmed her a bit. Why else would a girl post an ad and then not respond?

Rlthree
05-08-14, 23:29
I saw Jenny many times on Preston whenever Carla's place was going strong. I've always thought she was too sweet a girl for this business. I've given up trying to contact her for the same reason that you guys mention. She doesn't respond. Makes me think that her chosen profession is not right for her and has maybe harmed her a bit. Why else would a girl post an ad and then not respond?I have found she will answer Emails. Has anybody seen her recently?

Ralphisit
05-09-14, 00:14
For a great half hour of bliss, you must see Katrina. Call the right number because there is someone else with a copycat ad on backpage. The original number is 71224 O3 She just got back to work after dropping about seven pounds and she is more gorgeous than ever and oh so sweet.

Drrd8448
05-09-14, 02:18
I have found she will answer Emails. Has anybody seen her recently?Jenny's business model is to have a relatively short list of regular clients with whom she has a continuing relationship. She is not a "come one, come all, one session or two and done" provider, and I love that about her...she is real and likes clients who are too!!

Coloice
05-09-14, 20:13
I saw Jenny many times on Preston whenever Carla's place was going strong. I've always thought she was too sweet a girl for this business. I've given up trying to contact her for the same reason that you guys mention. She doesn't respond. Makes me think that her chosen profession is not right for her and has maybe harmed her a bit. Why else would a girl post an ad and then not respond?I will agree with you on everything. By far the best I have seen.

Jman3848
05-10-14, 11:20
Jenny's business model is to have a relatively short list of regular clients with whom she has a continuing relationship. She is not a "come one, come all, one session or two and done" provider, and I love that about her...she is real and likes clients who are too!!Yes! She will be hard to beat!

Travlr62
05-14-14, 07:13
Yes! She will be hard to beat!Gentlemen I have now been in communication with Jenny and am happy to say that I have a session scheduled for next week. Jenny seems like a very sweet and intelligent young lady. What may I expect from our session. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Pam's are welcome if you prefer. Thanks.

Travlr.

Orion2011
05-14-14, 11:40
For a great half hour of bliss, you must see Katrina. Call the right number because there is someone else with a copycat ad on backpage. The original number is 71224 O3 She just got back to work after dropping about seven pounds and she is more gorgeous than ever and oh so sweet.Everything you say is true. But she is standard finish only and the Blue Jeans stay on. Unless something drastic has changed...

Drrd8448
05-14-14, 12:59
Gentlemen I have now been in communication with Jenny and am happy to say that I have a session scheduled for next week. Jenny seems like a very sweet and intelligent young lady. What may I expect from our session. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Pam's are welcome if you prefer. Thanks.

Travlr.You should expect a great massage--as good or better than the best ever, and a very sensual standard finish, which is better than most FS experiences you would normally have.

Joelouky
05-14-14, 14:08
Has anyone tried Charlotte who works with Veronica? Years ago she used to work as a body rubber with Kelli back when Kelli first came onto the scene as a body rubber. I don't recall what people said about her.

Ol Muff Diver
05-14-14, 16:32
Gentlemen I have now been in communication with Jenny and am happy to say that I have a session scheduled for next week. Jenny seems like a very sweet and intelligent young lady. What may I expect from our session. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Pam's are welcome if you prefer. Thanks.

Travlr.Send a pam my way, please.

Travlr62
05-15-14, 06:56
Send a pam my way, please.OMD I will send every Pam I find your way! Promise. Thank you to the other gentlemen who happened to send pm's my way. Appreciate the info.

Travlr62
05-15-14, 08:18
Went to the place in Hikes point and saw a new girl Mercedes. Cute little blonde but was very shy. Finished the job but was tentative. Anybody have info on the best there and what can be expected. Pm with details. Thanks.

Travlr.

Rlthree
05-15-14, 12:17
Has anyone tried Charlotte who works with Veronica? Years ago she used to work as a body rubber with Kelli back when Kelli first came onto the scene as a body rubber. I don't recall what people said about her.Charlotte is hot, but only does 4 hands with V.

Joelouky
05-15-14, 12:34
Charlotte is hot, but only does 4 hands with V.Gotcha. Do you recall what the cost for the 4 hand was?

OneSwiss
05-15-14, 14:30
Went to the place in Hikes point and saw a new girl Mercedes. Cute little blonde but was very shy. Finished the job but was tentative. Anybody have info on the best there and what can be expected. Pm with details. Thanks.

Travlr.There is speculation on the backpage adv. thread that the place is now closed.

Robert710
05-19-14, 15:29
Stopped by and met Susie. Fantastic massage, standard finish, I was a little hung over, she really made the effort to revive the dead! Would recommend, huge amount of roaming. Early to mid 30's, a little heavier.

Also stopped by the "new" spa down the road, again someone spoke through the window, same line come back latter. If anyone knows anything about this place, please let me know.

Bogey90
05-20-14, 13:55
I was looking for a massage with an ending, thought I had seen a good review on the following location.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/4999-90-minute-wonderful-asian-massage-4999-90-minute/6988768

$.5 for an hour got comfortable, good massage very limited roaming. Not the ending was hoping to have, will only go back if I need just a massage.

Ol Muff Diver
05-20-14, 14:07
I was looking for a massage with an ending, thought I had seen a good review on the following location.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/4999-90-minute-wonderful-asian-massage-4999-90-minute/6988768

$.5 for an hour got comfortable, good massage very limited roaming. Not the ending was hoping to have, will only go back if I need just a massage.I almost had a worse experience there.

Without giving too much detail, the ending ended as I was backing out of the parking lot, & she tried to block my car.

Oldscamp
05-20-14, 14:29
http://www.**************.com/adult-services-classified-local/usa/ky/louisville/w4m/mirandasmassage859-gmail-com/17-5-14

I thought this one looked interesting but, tineye. Com showed one positive hit for some cash.com site.

BobHowr2005
05-20-14, 17:28
Does anyone know where I can get a nuru massage. I think is also called a bodyslide.

Strip Junkie
05-20-14, 18:45
Does anyone know where I can get a nuru massage. I think is also called a bodyslide.

Candy at Suns would do it for a little extra. She normally did a partial during the table shower. Unfortunately I heard recently that she may not be there anymore. One guy mentioned that he got someone else the last time that he was there but there was no confirmation that she is gone. Beyond that, the only place that I know of is in LA and I don't think that you want to go that far for a massage.

DarthNurse
05-20-14, 19:10
http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tasty-tuesdays-come-relax-with-ms-reign-sexy-and-seductive-specials-all-day-25/4581325

Jman3848
05-20-14, 23:10
Candy at Suns would do it for a little extra. She normally did a partial during the table shower. Unfortunately I heard recently that she may not be there anymore. One guy mentioned that he got someone else the last time that he was there but there was no confirmation that she is gone. Beyond that, the only place that I know of is in LA and I don't think that you want to go that far for a massage.Never seen Candy, pretty much every place in Warren, Oh offers it. If you are ever up that way.

TipsTipsTips
05-20-14, 23:43
Hey massage paloor's really aren't my thing but I have a coupon for a two hour massage from massage envy in Middletown anyone have any luck there did a google search of the place and saw a hot ass chick named Carly is anything else on the table there no pun intended LOL you can pm me so it's not out on the forum. I have a number of SW phone numbers for trade with seniors only please and thanks.

Tips out.

JasnLawn69
05-21-14, 00:58
http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tasty-tuesdays-come-relax-with-ms-reign-sexy-and-seductive-specials-all-day-25/4581325Damn, someone help, who was the redhead in sheperdsville who did the full nude slip and slide massage? She worked out of her apt. And her ads always mentioned freckles. I saw her a few times and it was really hot, as close to fucking without fucking. Really sensual, she'd glide her oiled up pussy and ass all over your cock. I'm going to have to give Reign a try, she is hot and I can imagine that black skin and black pussy all oiled up.

Louky25
05-21-14, 08:38
I saw her and her friend the other day for a 4 hand, it was very good! All oiled up and ready to go!

Damn, someone help, who was the redhead in sheperdsville who did the full nude slip and slide massage? She worked out of her apt. And her ads always mentioned freckles. I saw her a few times and it was really hot, as close to fucking without fucking. Really sensual, she'd glide her oiled up pussy and ass all over your cock. I'm going to have to give Reign a try, she is hot and I can imagine that black skin and black pussy all oiled up.

JasnLawn69
05-21-14, 14:03
Damn, someone help, who was the redhead in sheperdsville who did the full nude slip and slide massage? She worked out of her apt. And her ads always mentioned freckles. I saw her a few times and it was really hot, as close to fucking without fucking. Really sensual, she'd glide her oiled up pussy and ass all over your cock. I'm going to have to give Reign a try, she is hot and I can imagine that black skin and black pussy all oiled up.I believe that was her name.

Kyowa
05-22-14, 02:17
who was the redhead in shepherdsville who did the full nude slip and slide massage? She worked out of her apt. And her ads always mentioned freckles. I saw her a few times and it was really hot, as close to fucking without fucking. Really sensual, she'd glide her oiled up pussy and ass all over your cock.

"FANTASIA"
I believe that was her name.Exactly correct; " Fantasia" a' k' a' Joy; & I, for one, really miss her; it is a real shame that she retired: she was, literally, fantastic!

Sincerely,

A. K.

LLook
05-22-14, 07:54
I believe that was her name.Saw her about 2 years ago. I was one of the last. She told me her and husband were working together in a legit business. Have not seen any ads since.

BlazerLazer
05-22-14, 15:04
Having had previous sessions with V that were great, I could hardly contain my excitement at the thought of two of them! Both beautiful and personable. V has a sensual way about her and Charlotte is hot as hell too.

Didn't get as much individual attention as I had with V alone and seemed like they were holding era other back. Suffice to say I'd see either of them one on one (Apparently Charlotte does not do solo though).

I'm sure YMMV but I like it when the girls engage each other and are more info it without canned lines.

BL.

Xerox
05-23-14, 07:39
I really wish you guys would keep the massage parlor reports about AMPs and other parlors on this forum, and keep the backpage reviews on the backpage board. Why do we have two forums to talk about backpage handjobs. Lets keep it to one and leave this one for the AMPs in our area.

Some dirty heroin addicts apartment is not a massage parlor.

NubinNash
05-25-14, 21:39
God I see everything but where I need to go for a fantastic FS Massage here in Louisville. Came up from Nash trying to find a great looking provider or a foreign service here in Louisville help me out fellow mongers.

Ol Muff Diver
05-26-14, 07:55
God I see everything but where I need to go for a fantastic FS Massage here in Louisville. Came up from Nash trying to find a great looking provider or a foreign service here in Louisville help me out fellow mongers.Being a regular member with only 9 posts will scare most members from responding.

NubinNash
05-26-14, 09:19
Look got to start somewhere you think you just walked in and pushed through with senior status... Nope.. Well as your hospitality hasn't been as assertive as the southern part of the state.. I'll go ahead and give a reviewof.

RIYA.. Real pics young natural.. Works with Tiffani.. 100 hh young and dizzy great face in person better complexion Than expected and looking for those regulars.

Coloice
05-26-14, 20:14
I am planning on visiting this place only because it is close to where I live and can't get away for a long time. Has anyone visited this and would you recommend it? Please PM details.

Kingster
05-27-14, 11:11
I am planning on visiting this place only because it is close to where I live and can't get away for a long time. Has anyone visited this and would you recommend it? Please PM details.I've been twice. First time I got just the standard. Second time I got absolutely nothing.

It was implied that more was available if I came through more often. Will not go back.

CornFed8
05-27-14, 12:16
I've been twice. First time I got just the standard. Second time I got absolutely nothing.

It was implied that more was available if I came through more often. Will not go back.Have been a few times with pretty much everything on the table from the get go. Last time I was there got a old lady that wasn't very attractive (putting it nicely) and didn't want any extra. Haven't been back since. May have just been a bad day but it left a bad taste in mouth.

Strip Junkie
05-27-14, 19:09
I am planning on visiting this place only because it is close to where I live and can't get away for a long time. Has anyone visited this and would you recommend it? Please PM details.My last time was about a month ago while Candy was still working there. At that time, everything was on the table, including a body slide (nuru) massage. Since Candy has gone, I haven't bothered to go back as it is a little bit out of my way.

Ol Muff Diver
05-27-14, 20:22
My last time was about a month ago while Candy was still working there. At that time, everything was on the table, including a body slide (nuru) massage. Since Candy has gone, I haven't bothered to go back as it is a little bit out of my way.I just got through calling there & asking if candy was still working there. They told me that she was working right now.

NakedTruth
05-28-14, 16:07
I just got through calling there & asking if candy was still working there. They told me that she was working right now.That's the oldest ploy to get you in the door. Then they tell you Candy is ether busy, had to leave or there's a NEW Candy.

Jman3848
05-29-14, 00:03
That's the oldest ploy to get you in the door. Then they tell you Candy is ether busy, had to leave or there's a NEW Candy.Yep, they'll tell you anything to get you in the door. LOL.

Member #6042
05-29-14, 08:21
That's the oldest ploy to get you in the door. Then they tell you Candy is ether busy, had to leave or there's a NEW Candy.Yep, we all name Candy!

Dmx633
05-29-14, 22:27
My last time was about a month ago while Candy was still working there. At that time, everything was on the table, including a body slide (nuru) massage. Since Candy has gone, I haven't bothered to go back as it is a little bit out of my way.I know it's only my first post so take it as it is.

Candy is working there. A little expensive but will repeat.

Member #4560
05-31-14, 18:05
Took a dive into the Lotus Spa today, great visit. Older Chinese lady, maybe 37-40, was the only one working. Offered. 40 HH, . 60 h for massage, opted for the HH. Clean massage room, seemed like a legit massage parlor. Began massage and she worked out a great back rub! Hit all the aches and pains. Hand "accidentally" grazed her leg, she says it's ok to touch. Game on! On the flip she continued the body rub and I ended up leaving thoroughly happy by leaving an additional. 40. Will continue to visit this place while I'm here and see what extras are on the menu, great service!

NoName Ky
05-31-14, 22:07
Hi Guys,

Haven't been to any of the AMPs for a few a years but was thinking about dropping in for a massage. Any recommendations? I used to hit the 2 south of town.

LouisvilleMM
06-06-14, 11:53
Trolling the local news website and found this story involving Healing Gardens BR.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/25712050/police-say-they-arrested-at-least-three-at-preston-highway-massage-parlor

Might want to steer clear of here for a while!

Ol Muff Diver
06-06-14, 19:11
Yes, candy is still at sun spa. Saw her last Monday. Service as good as ever!!

GrittyB
06-07-14, 08:09
Trolling the local news website and found this story involving Healing Gardens BR.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/25712050/police-say-they-arrested-at-least-three-at-preston-highway-massage-parlor

Might want to steer clear of here for a while!The heroin thing scares that crap out of me. I know drugs are the engine of all this (for the most part) but I almost think the pills are preferable to the H.

Strip Junkie
06-07-14, 16:23
Yes, candy is still at sun spa. Saw her last Monday. Service as good as ever!!That is good to hear. I was pretty sure that she had left. I guess I'll have to stop by tomorrow. I hope she isn't too mad that I haven't been there for awhile.

LLook
06-08-14, 15:33
Stopped in empire or use to be stress away on preston. Different people working but about same age range. I saw amy but later told it was yoco. She was not bad looking, had nice figure with bolt ons. Menu was open. Hour massage and he $. Extra was another $. Her attitude could have been more friendly. I don't use AMPs much just seeing what was there.

Kingster
06-09-14, 11:57
Any intel guys?

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/are-you-missing-something-28/6657406

Jman3848
06-10-14, 11:58
Any intel guys?

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/are-you-missing-something-28/6657406Are you serious?

She's about the best!

You won't be sorry.

StudiBaker
06-10-14, 23:29
Sandy at FE in Shep is a lot of fun. Above std good time.

Ol Muff Diver
06-11-14, 09:17
Sandy at FE in Shep is a lot of fun. Above std good time.Perhaps using the acronym "std," for the word "standard," is not the best choice, in this instance.

JohnLou
06-13-14, 08:33
I went to the spa on Dixie a couple days ago and was disappointed with the extras. Hh 60 h 80 standard table shower IF you request. Rubdown was nice until the ending. I won't call it happy. No other extras, no touch. Won't be back.

Louky25
06-13-14, 08:36
Someone recently posted something about a legit massage lady in new albany (I think) that was hot, gave a good real massage and with time would possibly be into extras. If you have info PM me please.

JohnLou
06-13-14, 08:38
OK so it's 2 doors down on the side street. Massage is 60 and no charge for the standard happy ending. Full touch is allowed but no more. By far not the best looking but honest and that scores high on my list.

Jman3848
06-13-14, 09:57
Perhaps using the acronym "std," for the word "standard," is not the best choice, in this instance.LOL!

Thanks OMD! Made my morning.

Ohboy469
06-13-14, 10:01
LOL!

Thanks OMD! Made my morning.Dude do you by chance do color commentary for a living? Just askin'.

Jman3848
06-13-14, 10:46
Dude do you by chance do color commentary for a living? Just askin'.How did you know?

Ohboy469
06-13-14, 12:10
How did you know?Just a SWAG bro!

Jman3848
06-13-14, 12:19
Just a SWAG bro!Well played sir.

LouisvilleMM
06-13-14, 15:11
Just left a wonderful visit with Jenny. OMG! Amazing young lady. She's a beautiful red head w / stunning eyes, great little figure and amazing hands! I've not caught any of her ads, seems like she's UTR, stumbled upon the mention of her on here only. She quotes only hourly rates, which are much higher than what most of the BR gals perform for, but the environment and her level of service probably warrant it, especially if you want the royal treatment. She really pampers you. Wipes you off with a warm wet towel before the flip, oil is always very warm. I succeeded in getting her to make an exception and she granted me a hh visit. Was wondering though, does she have any options in the hour visits and that's why she charges so much more? If anyone knows more about what can be had, please send me a PM. Likewise, any seniors wanting more details on my visit, hit me up. Now, excuse me, I think I need a nap:-the.

LookingHard
06-14-14, 17:27
Just left a wonderful visit with Jenny. OMG! Amazing young lady. She's a beautiful red head w / stunning eyes, great little figure and amazing hands! I've not caught any of her ads, seems like she's UTR, stumbled upon the mention of her on here only. She quotes only hourly rates, which are much higher than what most of the BR gals perform for, but the environment and her level of service probably warrant it, especially if you want the royal treatment. She really pampers you. Wipes you off with a warm wet towel before the flip, oil is always very warm. I succeeded in getting her to make an exception and she granted me a hh visit. Was wondering though, does she have any options in the hour visits and that's why she charges so much more? If anyone knows more about what can be had, please send me a PM. Likewise, any seniors wanting more details on my visit, hit me up. Now, excuse me, I think I need a nap:-the.Jenny LMT is kind of like fight club, I've been told she checks the site and if she figures out who posting about her she will not see you again. Be vague and use PM. She needs no positive reviews LOL.

PunkinRoller
06-14-14, 23:19

Might want to steer clear of here for a while!The activity was mainly behind the gun repair shop. All drug related. None found at HG.

LookingHard
06-15-14, 12:37
Has anyone been to the AMP on bardstown Road out towards 265. They have a $50 hour with free table shower. Wondering if you can get a handshake there as well. What do the girls look like?

PillowTalk69
06-15-14, 13:59
Any extras? PT. Looks hot as hell and a foxy MILF to boot.

Member #4560
06-15-14, 21:41
Took another dive into the Lotus Spa in Radcliff. Same older Asian lady remembered me from last visit, so it was off to the races from the get go. Pm for details.

ShadowJB
06-15-14, 22:50
Has anyone been to the AMP on bardstown Road out towards 265. They have a $50 hour with free table shower. Wondering if you can get a handshake there as well. What do the girls look like?I checked this spot out last week. I received an awesome massage and that's it. No hints or teasing. The T / S was OK. I've had better. If your looking for a H / E, I would look elsewhere. Who ever put their ad up knows how to word them just right. If your looking for an awesome massage, check it out.
http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/4999hr-limit-time-new-two-cute-asian-masseuses-today-has-just-arrived/5547621

PillowTalk69
06-16-14, 08:04
One from Lyndon Rachel by PM and only their first post that I don't know if that is her or a him responding about her. I asked some questions with no answers so try again. Anyone know about the 38 yr old from Louisville area and her menu? She is a beautiful lady but if she is straight massage no interest on my part. Any 411 would be appreciated PM preferred for the ladies discretion. PM please and have a good week PT.

LLook
06-17-14, 16:09
Was at salon 61 and mimi is working there, use to be at stress away. We could not agree on terms so I walked. Guess the AMPs are doing good to turn me down. There was no customers when I was there.

Ol Muff Diver
06-17-14, 16:42
Was at salon 61 and mimi is working there, use to be at stress away. We could not agree on terms so I walked. Guess the AMPs are doing good to turn me down. There was no customers when I was there.Cannot understand how that skanky place can turn anyone down. But they do!

Ol Muff Diver
06-17-14, 16:47
Was at salon 61 and mimi is working there, use to be at stress away. We could not agree on terms so I walked. Guess the AMPs are doing good to turn me down. There was no customers when I was there.As I've mentioned before, I do know the mimi that was at stress away, but once upon a time, there was another mimi at nm, in shepherdsville.

To me, at the time, she was the best!

I have said this before, but, she had told me that she had slipped on ice & hurt her wrist. Wrists are very important in the massage business, if one doesn't want to switch hands.

Not sure if that's the reason that she left. Never found out.

SteveF111
06-17-14, 19:35
Cannot understand how that skanky place can turn anyone down. But they do!I was in a strip bar the other night. There were only 2 customers there. I offered to buy a girl a drink or get a lap dance. She said she wasn't interested in anything other than a private show for at least $100. I just don't understand how these girls think. If you don't want to work there then don't, but don't turn down easy money. She could have made $20 for 3 minutes work. Really? Plus, there's always the chance of making more money later and building up clientele. This is one business where the customer is definitely not always right.

Ol Muff Diver
06-17-14, 22:53
I was in a strip bar the other night. There were only 2 customers there. I offered to buy a girl a drink or get a lap dance. She said she wasn't interested in anything other than a private show for at least $100. I just don't understand how these girls think. If you don't want to work there then don't, but don't turn down easy money. She could have made $20 for 3 minutes work. Really? Plus, there's always the chance of making more money later and building up clientele. This is one business where the customer is definitely not always right.You nailed it! (. even if you didn't get to nail it.).

Dickie Dew
06-18-14, 11:16
You nailed it! (. even if you didn't get to nail it.).You "Don't understand how these girls think. " That's just the proplem, they don't.

LLook
06-18-14, 17:44
Has anyone else been at this location. Where do they post ads. I in that area sometimes. You can just pm. Thanks

OK so it's 2 doors down on the side street. Massage is 60 and no charge for the standard happy ending. Full touch is allowed but no more. By far not the best looking but honest and that scores high on my list..

JayDubya311
06-20-14, 14:39
Has anyone else been at this location. Where do they post ads. I in that area sometimes. You can just pm. Thanks

.Yes, I would also like to know some info as well. Thanks!

Peter T
06-24-14, 04:33
Decent rub not deep tissue like I was hoping for but, session went how I expected. May repeat because of location.

HugeSteelerFan
06-30-14, 18:00
Saw Sandy last week driving back from Louisville where I go for work quite a bit. She has a great pair of natural see+ at least I would say and is very friendly. Good table shower but not the best I have had, only a little bit of play in the right areas! But the best was that she did a BBBJCIM! Which is my fav. I will repeat often.

Send me a note for any other details needed.

Joelouky
07-01-14, 15:53
She looks familiar but I cannot place her name or where she worked. Look familiar to anyone else?

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/65-you-deserve-the-best-with-my-tantalizing-touch-massage-today-5022029592-25/2799662

GrittyB
07-01-14, 17:11
She looks familiar but I cannot place her name or where she worked. Look familiar to anyone else?

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/65-you-deserve-the-best-with-my-tantalizing-touch-massage-today-5022029592-25/2799662And the price is almost TGTBT if it is in fact her.

Bitis
07-01-14, 21:29
Decent rub not deep tissue like I was hoping for but, session went how I expected. May repeat because of location.Mary at the same place uses a bit more pressure, still not really deep tissue, though. She's a little more talkative at first, too. I still like Cynthia better overall.

NakedTruth
07-02-14, 10:03

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/65-you-deserve-the-best-with-my-tantalizing-touch-massage-today-5022029592-25/2799662Me thinks that's not her actual photo.

Herum2
07-02-14, 10:47
And the price is almost TGTBT if it is in fact her.Visited yesterday, pic not even close didn't stay.

Joelouky
07-02-14, 11:24

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/65-you-deserve-the-best-with-my-tantalizing-touch-massage-today-5022029592-25/2799662The pic in this ad has changed. Used to be one of Ivans former ladies.

Hunter1991
07-02-14, 20:16
Has anyone tried this new shop that's opened up on Mulberry St, in Elizabethtown? It's a lot closer than my usual ville locations just wondering if there's some input before I try.

JustForFun1975
07-03-14, 10:10
Has anyone tried this new shop that's opened up on Mulberry St, in Elizabethtown? It's a lot closer than my usual ville locations just wondering if there's some input before I try.FS but Hi dollar very quick and rushed $$. 2.

DonTheMon
07-03-14, 18:30
Saw Sandy last week driving back from Louisville where I go for work quite a bit. She has a great pair of natural see+ at least I would say and is very friendly. Good table shower but not the best I have had, only a little bit of play in the right areas! But the best was that she did a BBBJCIM! Which is my fav. I will repeat often.

Send me a note for any other details needed.How much for the BBBJCIM?

Member #5465
07-04-14, 00:19
Is HG really giving assisted showers now? Got to check that out!

Joelouky
07-04-14, 11:46
Is HG really giving assisted showers now? Got to check that out!First I have heard that, where did you hear it?

Member #5465
07-04-14, 11:53
It was listed on ads yesterday for Kelly and Geri on BP BR.

First I have heard that, where did you hear it?

Joelouky
07-04-14, 12:26
It was listed on ads yesterday for Kelly and Geri on BP BR.Now I see. Sounds tempting. I know nothing about how good Kelly or Geri's sessions are or what they cost.

Louielex
07-07-14, 15:04
Saw their ad on Back page, Massages. The ad looks legit, but the photos make me wonder. Any of you Breen there. PM IF you want.

Jamesn
07-11-14, 07:35
Now I see. Sounds tempting. I know nothing about how good Kelly or Geri's sessions are or what they cost.I'd like to hear some reports on them as well! Definitely interested in it!

Ol Muff Diver
07-12-14, 14:07
Anybody know if there is anything more on the table, other than a he, at the AMP in radcliff?

SouthHunter74
07-12-14, 18:24
Is it me or does the new br girl 'Carrie' look like a psycho? Just saying.

Drrd8448
07-12-14, 23:05
Is it me or does the new br girl 'Carrie' look like a psycho? Just saying.Haha I agree and I'm glad you vocalized it. It needed be said!!

Joelouky
07-13-14, 12:41
Is it me or does the new br girl 'Carrie' look like a psycho? Just saying.Has she taken her ad down? Cannot find this psycho lady.

SteveF111
07-13-14, 12:55
Has she taken her ad down? Cannot find this psycho lady.http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-my-hands-talk-for-me-come-see-the-new-girlcarrie-24/7198370

I'm assuming this is the Carrie he's talking about.

ShadowJB
07-13-14, 18:55
Anybody know if there is anything more on the table, other than a he, at the AMP in radcliff?Check your inbox. I sent you a pm.

Rodrian
07-14-14, 00:02
Anyone know anything about the New AMP on Westport Road near the Walmart by the gene snyder? It is in a super convenient location for me and I might make it a regular stop if there are any extras on the table. If anyone's been there before send me a PM otherwise I'll just take a shot in the dark and report back on them by the end of the week.

http://louisville.craigslist.org/thp/4567433691.html

LookingHard
07-14-14, 11:06
Anyone know anything about the New AMP on Westport Road near the Walmart by the gene snyder? It is in a super convenient location for me and I might make it a regular stop if there are any extras on the table. If anyone's been there before send me a PM otherwise I'll just take a shot in the dark and report back on them by the end of the week.

http://louisville.craigslist.org/thp/4567433691.htmlI would be willing to place a bet that its little to nothing and the "girls" are all 37+ looking more like the mom's of the girls in the pic. I wish there were good AMP's. There are so many of them popping up. If I could find a halfway cute girl that gave a table shower, 1hr, and a handshake for .5 + .2 tip I would give her carpal tunnel or tennis elbow, wtv.

JustForFun1975
07-14-14, 11:09
Anybody know if there is anything more on the table, other than a he, at the AMP in radcliff?Om, everything you can pay for.

JustForFun1975
07-14-14, 11:12
Saw their ad on Back page, Massages. The ad looks legit, but the photos make me wonder. Any of you Breen there. PM IF you want.Great massages.

Ol Muff Diver
07-14-14, 20:53
I would be willing to place a bet that its little to nothing and the "girls" are all 37+ looking more like the mom's of the girls in the pic. I wish there were good AMP's. There are so many of them popping up. If I could find a halfway cute girl that gave a table shower, 1hr, and a handshake for .5 + .2 tip I would give her carpal tunnel or tennis elbow, wtv.First, let me make it clear, that I have never been to this place!

But looking at the ad, with the colorful letters, & fake pics, it looks like so many ads of places that sprung up quickly, many on shelbyville Road, in st matthews. One would guess, that they all may be under the same management.

It was my experience with one, in the strip mall, on shelbyville Road, which houses best buy on the other end, that there is no action, at all. . not even a HE.

Perhaps some of them offer a little more, but I doubt it.

Ol Muff Diver
07-14-14, 20:54
I would be willing to place a bet that its little to nothing and the "girls" are all 37+ looking more like the mom's of the girls in the pic. I wish there were good AMP's. There are so many of them popping up. If I could find a halfway cute girl that gave a table shower, 1hr, and a handshake for .5 + .2 tip I would give her carpal tunnel or tennis elbow, wtv.If you look at the message above, & from the info that I got from a pm, I'd say that you'd lose that bet.

I plan on finding out!

Omd.

LookingHard
07-15-14, 01:13
If you look at the message above, & from the info that I got from a pm, I'd say that you'd lose that bet.

I plan on finding out!

Omd.I was speaking about the new on advertising. 5 hour with free table shower. Radcliff is a different story. Yes more on the table, still older women but the price is substantially higher, like 1. 6 to 2. 0 for the hour. I have been to almost every AMP that has been around for more than 2 years (it's how I started mongering) and they are not worth the bang for the buck. Just MHO.

Ol Muff Diver
07-15-14, 16:37
I was speaking about the new on advertising. 5 hour with free table shower. Radcliff is a different story. Yes more on the table, still older women but the price is substantially higher, like 1. 6 to 2. 0 for the hour. I have been to almost every AMP that has been around for more than 2 years (it's how I started mongering) and they are not worth the bang for the buck. Just MHO.Went to lotus, today.

Everything on table. I spent $. 40. Everything covered. A bit rushed. Middle aged lady, a bit attractive.

Overall, totally meh.

Scrappy Coco
07-17-14, 18:43
Was in town at beginning of the month. Decided to try something different and try HG. Ad looked promising cute girl, showers, close to hotel. Only thing true was close to hotel no shower no tease no joy not even cute girl. OK massage but that was it and saved money to spend local back home.

Member #4611
07-18-14, 04:02
Has anyone received anything more than a professional massage at some of the more expensive "salons"?

DarkSideOfMe
07-18-14, 11:57
The AMPs, Indys, seem to be all the same across all the boards. I do a lot of traveling so I'm studying the boards weekly. The lack of service, high prices, fat, old providers seems to be the norm now a days. I'm from PIT. ,OHIO, base board, has been dead for the last year maybe more. Ill be in L-ville shortly so I'm watching your board and I see the same old stories, read the same post about, AMPs that don't provide, but want escort prices! HOPE someone can help me out with a good provider. Drkside PMs welcome.

Dickie Dew
07-18-14, 14:19
Was in town at beginning of the month. Decided to try something different and try HG. Ad looked promising cute girl, showers, close to hotel. Only thing true was close to hotel no shower no tease no joy not even cute girl. OK massage but that was it and saved money to spend local back home.HG lost its glow when Sharon left the business. With what they have to offer they would probably do better if they dropped their prices some.

Kingster
07-18-14, 14:27
HG lost its glow when Sharon left the business. With what they have to offer they would probably do better if they dropped their prices some.I used to be a regular there, but they changed their policy a couple weeks ago to where they were on a rotation schedule. Meaning if I wanted to see dawn, but it was Ashley's turn, I pretty much had to see ashley. Also, many of the girls there never expanded there menu beyond the standard. One or 2 used to give a decent BJ, but that wasn't always a given.

Dawn was always my favorite BTW. I always tried to get FS from her, but she always turned me down. If any of you had better luck than me, PM me and let me know your secret LOL.

Kingster
07-18-14, 14:35
Has anyone received anything more than a professional massage at some of the more expensive "salons"?No. I've heard rumors that the place off Westport Road by Wild Eggs might offer something, but I haven't been able to confirm. I will tell you that the one time I went there, only men were in the lobby waiting for appointments.

FootLonger
07-18-14, 18:38
First, let me make it clear, that I have never been to this place!

But looking at the ad, with the colorful letters, & fake pics, it looks like so many ads of places that sprung up quickly, many on shelbyville Road, in st matthews. One would guess, that they all may be under the same management.

It was my experience with one, in the strip mall, on shelbyville Road, which houses best buy on the other end, that there is no action, at all. . not even a HE.

Perhaps some of them offer a little more, but I doubt it.Sunny's in Clarksville, east blvd, is a great place to go!!

DarkSideOfMe
07-21-14, 13:57
Why would anyone on this board send a PM only saying (yes, no) to answer a question about a provider!? Was looking for more then a (yes, no) on a provider:(RATE, TIP, LOC SAFE, CLEAN, PERF) . Just my thought drksd.

Member #6042
07-21-14, 16:14
Why would anyone on this board send a PM only saying (yes, no) to answer a question about a provider!? Was looking for more then a (yes, no) on a provider:(RATE, TIP, LOC SAFE, CLEAN, PERF) . Just my thought drksd.Those types go on my blacklist.

Card Fan
07-21-14, 18:47
Went to 61 earlier in the day, a shorter, cute woman in her 30's or so answers the door and tells me the prices, and to come back any time. Had some running to do, so I returned a few hours later hoping to see her but instead got yoko. Massage started well with hot towels and such, but about half way through my 30 minutes, she holds her hand out for payment for a "special massage. " Now I had my usual amount of cash for my trips, which is whatever the regular fee is plus around that same amount or more for my tip. As I am looking in my wallet, she peeks over to see my cash. I keep my fun money in a side pocket as to not draw attention, and all she saw was the petty cash I keep. This turned me off, so I asked what came with the the special massage to which she replied, "you will see. " No deal. Spent the next ten minutes arguing over what I had been offered there before (BJ, but did not partake, long time ago, different provider I think) and how a he was not part of the standard fee there. Told her that most places I go, he is standard, although they are not AMPs. Agreed to disagree and with that I left, but left no tip. I am not a cheapskate by any means, but I am not going to pay $+ for something that is usually standard. I fully intended on tipping just for standard, but when she saw. 3 in petty cash in my wallet, she thought that was it and her attitude changed. Well so did mine.

Be safe.

FootLonger
07-21-14, 20:45
It is kind of hidden off the road behind pizza place. Have to get to know them, then they warm up to you. First time will keep you cumming back.

Seenitall
07-21-14, 21:10
HG lost its glow when Sharon left the business. With what they have to offer they would probably do better if they dropped their prices some.I absolutely agree with your comments about HG. I was a loyal Sharon customer for a year before she moved on. I have tried several of the other HG girls, but they don't hold a candle to Sharon's good looks, sharp wit and great massage. After spending too much money looking for another favorite in Louisville, I have stopped going to any massage parlor. Just too much disappointment.

Today12
07-22-14, 11:42
Any info on Cindy in jtown.

LLook
07-22-14, 18:56
You were dealing with mimi, I walked out on her before.

Went to 61 earlier in the day, a shorter, cute woman in her 30's or so answers the door and tells me the prices, and to come back any time. Had some running to do, so I returned a few hours later hoping to see her but instead got yoko. Massage started well with hot towels and such, but about half way through my 30 minutes, she holds her hand out for payment for a "special massage. " Now I had my usual amount of cash for my trips, which is whatever the regular fee is plus around that same amount or more for my tip. As I am looking in my wallet, she peeks over to see my cash. I keep my fun money in a side pocket as to not draw attention, and all she saw was the petty cash I keep. This turned me off, so I asked what came with the the special massage to which she replied, "you will see. " No deal. Spent the next ten minutes arguing over what I had been offered there before (BJ, but did not partake, long time ago, different provider I think) and how a he was not part of the standard fee there. Told her that most places I go, he is standard, although they are not AMPs. Agreed to disagree and with that I left, but left no tip. I am not a cheapskate by any means, but I am not going to pay $+ for something that is usually standard. I fully intended on tipping just for standard, but when she saw. 3 in petty cash in my wallet, she thought that was it and her attitude changed. Well so did mine.

Be safe..

LookingHard
07-22-14, 22:22
It is kind of hidden off the road behind pizza place. Have to get to know them, then they warm up to you. First time will keep you cumming back.This must be a joke, every one knows that sunny's probably the dirtiest AMP in town. They don't change the towels between appointments and no table shower. Do you work there? LOL.

Jman3848
07-24-14, 11:23
This must be a joke, every one knows that sunny's probably the dirtiest AMP in town. They don't change the towels between appointments and no table shower. Do you work there? LOL.Hmmmm. Self promotion. LOL.

DMan1969
07-24-14, 18:16
Any information on this girl http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/welcome-to-my-world-of-heath-and-relaxation/6548852.

PM me details.

Ol Muff Diver
07-24-14, 20:56
Today I went to far east.

Sandy has just started a month & a half vacation.

There are 2, new younger ladies now. They are very nice.

Today, I saw cherry. She is very nice & accommodating.

I actually wanted to see the other one, who had an asian name that I can't remember. She was hot, too.

But since I was 1st introduced to cherry, I thought that I'd oblige. . & as I said, it was a very good time. Same good service as we usually get there.

Omd.

KyTiger79
07-24-14, 21:23
Any info. She seems nice.

Squirrel88
07-26-14, 01:08
Anyone know if Toni the body rub girl in Jeffersonville is still around?

Saw her over a year ago but have since lost her phone number, and I don't see her advertising any more.

Member #5188
07-26-14, 11:06

Be safe.Yes I saw her too. She is new. A little older than I like, and she will upsell you, argue about how the session will be done. To me she is a waste of time and $. I would avoid her.

Member #5859
07-26-14, 16:00
Anyone know if Toni the body rub girl in Jeffersonville is still around?

Saw her over a year ago but have since lost her phone number, and I don't see her advertising any more.To the best of my knowledge, Toni is living in another city and out of the business. First, she stopped advertising but would see old regulars under a different name in a legit therapeutic setting and still do the fun stuff.

Then she met a guy who lived in another town but would still come into Louisville for advance appointments. After only a few months of that arrangement, she told me that she was no longer available and to please not call. So I haven't.

BlueCat1
07-27-14, 11:26
Any info on Cindy in jtown.Don't waste your time or money on Cindy the lmt in j town, she charges 100 for a massage and an extra 50 for a he. That's ridiculous!

A guy can get an escort cheaper!

Today12
07-27-14, 16:15
Went to the new one in fern creek.

Great massage no extra but it was nice.

And clean.

Ol Muff Diver
07-28-14, 22:24
The other new girl at far east is youki.

Lord, I surely enjoyed myself.

She is short, with a big rack, a beautiful ass, & cute.

Wants to please.

Very nice girl. Will go back, often!

Omd.

HoosierDaddy55
07-29-14, 11:17
Went to the new one in fern creek.

Great massage no extra but it was nice.

And clean.I had the exact same experience. Decent rub but no extras. Damn!

Orion2011
07-29-14, 11:58
Cindi the hot MILF body rub girl posted an ad saying she was going out of business!! She was / is the best!

Jman3848
07-29-14, 12:01
Cindi the hot MILF body rub girl posted an ad saying she was going out of business!! She was / is the best!Her phone will be blowing up.

DarkSideOfMe
07-29-14, 13:36
Are you serious?

She's about the best!

You won't be sorry.Any one have a # on her to give up, Thanks.

Blue Eyed Babe
07-29-14, 13:47
Was in town at beginning of the month. Decided to try something different and try HG. Ad looked promising cute girl, showers, close to hotel. Only thing true was close to hotel no shower no tease no joy not even cute girl. OK massage but that was it and saved money to spend local back home.Seen Geri there what a disappointment and you were right they probably should lower their prices they don't have anything to offer won't repeat.

Graf 61
08-01-14, 22:40
Today I went to far east.

. . .

Today, I saw cherry. She is very nice & accommodating.

But since I was 1st introduced to cherry, I thought that I'd oblige. . & as I said, it was a very good time. Same good service as we usually get there.

Omd.I went there today. It took a couple of tries, but I finally figured out she was saying "Cherry"; Korean accent and bad hearing are not conducive to good communications. Nice girl, not small, probably 5'6 maybe 5'7 or even a little more. I wouldn't mind going back at all.

DarkSideOfMe
08-04-14, 11:59
I have been on your board watching it for 2 weeks and no one has said a word about this place. (EMPIRE. OR, may have the wrong name, spelling) Down the street from" TRIXIES," across from a mall in little house. (small sign out front) Walked up to the door rang the bell, little 70 yr. Momma opened it up said you want massasee? Walked in: ten rooms, maybe more,80 for hour. Undressed 30 yr. AMP (COCO) walked in, short dress, big titts, hug, started playing with my dick asked me if I wanted "suckie, fuckie", how much money you got?(I have played this game for many years I always only take 150 into a AMP,) no more. (80 door,70 left, she wanted 100 for full service"suckie, fuckie"said I give her 50.00,she got mad at me told me to leave, gave my 80,back! Girl was very hot, next time Ill will brake my rule, have more money to"suckie, fuckie" check this one out boys very hot woman!! Pm me drksd. P.S. This place seems to have a lot going on", low key" if you know what I'm talking about!!

CloverValley
08-05-14, 20:16
http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-my-hands-talk-for-me-come-see-the-new-girlcarrie-24/7198370

I'm assuming this is the Carrie he's talking about." I'm new to the usasexguide but a veteran to body rubs and although Carrie might have an iffy look but she probably is my new favorite. By far hands down. Well to be honest Kali is my top as well so if I were to recommend a girl to a newcomer I would suggest kali or Carrie. Well both.

RubDownKing
08-07-14, 12:34
Just thought I'd share a little info on the place, since I've been there several times.

It's very clean and all the girls seem nice, atleast the ones that are still there. I never saw the Autumn girl that was mentioned before, I heard she left after people stopped coming to see her due to her charging for stuff that's considered standard. I've been to Lexi several times and have always had a good experience. The Bailey girl is new to the place but seems nice so I'll be checking her out soon. Noticed a light skinned black girl that has huge boobs and a nice ass, also need to get to see her. Went to see Natalie once and while her rub is excellent, there was no "finish", might give her another chance to see if she warms up.

The place is a house but it's more of a business than somebodies house. It's always clean, smells good and I have yet to see any kids or pets. I've been 6-10 times and it's always nice, from what I can tell it's just your standard session and I'm ok with that but I know some of you are looking for more and if you are chances are you won't find it at this place.

Penrose
08-07-14, 16:52
Place on Buechell, with kelsi, star, etc.

There is a BR place with Kelsi, star, Jessie out on Buechel Can someone PM the address so I do not have to ask them for it. I have an 8:00 with Jessica. Thanks.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyR...res-23/7146578

AceKingZen
08-07-14, 17:21
It's closed. For good this time.

Jman3848
08-07-14, 18:52
It's closed. For good this time.Rut row. What happened?

Evansville Man
08-08-14, 17:54
It's closed. For good this time.It was open a week ago, what happened?

Ol Muff Diver
08-08-14, 18:17
It was open a week ago, what happened?This has been my favorite place for awhile!

Strip Junkie
08-08-14, 19:47
This has been my favorite place for awhile!I was planning on going there tomorrow. I'm sure going to miss Sandy. She was a lot of fun. Guess I'll head on up to Illinois and see what's happening there.

Trizeto
08-09-14, 01:53
Any good place to visit? Been to one on Shelbyville Road near BB&T. Good massage, but no other option.

Member #5029
08-09-14, 11:21
I found out it was closed and gave and. M. Therapeutic a go. Saw new girl Yumi (you-me) young thick big tits! (Implants?) skipped the rub and got right down to business. Fun ride! 70 hr + $ tip.

This has been my favorite place for awhile!

Sleep E
08-09-14, 23:22
It's closed. For good this time.Anyone know the story here?

Kingster
08-11-14, 15:24
Just thought I'd share a little info on the place, since I've been there several times.

It's very clean and all the girls seem nice, atleast the ones that are still there. I never saw the Autumn girl that was mentioned before, I heard she left after people stopped coming to see her due to her charging for stuff that's considered standard. I've been to Lexi several times and have always had a good experience. The Bailey girl is new to the place but seems nice so I'll be checking her out soon. Noticed a light skinned black girl that has huge boobs and a nice ass, also need to get to see her. Went to see Natalie once and while her rub is excellent, there was no "finish", might give her another chance to see if she warms up.

The place is a house but it's more of a business than somebodies house. It's always clean, smells good and I have yet to see any kids or pets. I've been 6-10 times and it's always nice, from what I can tell it's just your standard session and I'm ok with that but I know some of you are looking for more and if you are chances are you won't find it at this place.I went there once to see Katie "guided meditation girl" and did not get the standard finish. Now you saying that Natalie doesn't give the standard either? So far the only one I've heard that gives the standard is Lexie. Is she the only one? I would love to go back there, but if I'm not getting the standard, it's just a waste of money to me.

PunkinRoller
08-13-14, 14:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Ohboy469
08-14-14, 10:38
Anyone know the story here?http://www.wdrb.com/category/163829/fox-41-video?clipId=10470135&autostart=true

Strip Junkie
08-14-14, 20:11
http://www.wdrb.com/category/163829/fox-41-video?clipId=10470135&autostart=trueSince when has the FBI started investigating prostitution? Don't they have enough to do trying to prevent terrorist attacks in this country? It is time to get the present administration out of Washington if they are going to have Federal agents interfering with the hobby. This never would have happened under Bush or Clinton for that matter as they both were probably hobbyists.

Ol Muff Diver
08-14-14, 22:15
Since when has the FBI started investigating prostitution? Don't they have enough to do trying to prevent terrorist attacks in this country? It is time to get the present administration out of Washington if they are going to have Federal agents interfering with the hobby. This never would have happened under Bush or Clinton for that matter as they both were probably hobbyists.The administration has absolutely nothing to do with it!

SouthHunter74
08-15-14, 00:04
The FBI wasn't investigating or originally after prostitutes, rather they were involved because of the "human trafficking" at this place allegedly taking place. But you can bet that they won't turn down any other charges they can throw at the owners of this place, money laundering, tax evasion, prostitution etc. It makes for good headlines.

Jake John
08-15-14, 14:08
Since when has the FBI started investigating prostitution? Don't they have enough to do trying to prevent terrorist attacks in this country? It is time to get the present administration out of Washington if they are going to have Federal agents interfering with the hobby. This never would have happened under Bush or Clinton for that matter as they both were probably hobbyists.Not trying to be that guy, but you are not correct about Bush- http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/infocus/traffic/.

Crashdog
08-15-14, 15:20
Since when has the FBI started investigating prostitution? Don't they have enough to do trying to prevent terrorist attacks in this country? It is time to get the present administration out of Washington if they are going to have Federal agents interfering with the hobby. This never would have happened under Bush or Clinton for that matter as they both were probably hobbyists.A few years ago I knew a provider who had some entangles with the feds. She said they were looking to bust the girls "we're not prostitute police, we're 'pimp' police".

Bourbonguy
08-19-14, 16:39
I noticed a small sign advertising massage on Bardstown road, Fern Creek area. The sign was across the street, just slightly north of the AMP on the hill near the insurance agent office. Anyone know anything about this?

Rodrian
08-20-14, 20:34
Last Thursday I had the chance to get in and see Kelsi out on Buchel, I had heard on the forum some trepidation regarding the quality of the massage but I went ahead and gave her a shot. I wasn't disappointed by what I found there. Kelsi was very polite and fairly talkative during the first part of my half hour visit. Spoke of the purge, her child and how prostitution laws were asinine. She got more quiet and focused on the task at hand during the flip which is fine by me. Prior to the flip it seemed to me that her massage skills have improved since prior reviews of her, and her skills post flip left nothing to be desired. The flip itself was a standard finish, I may go back and see her some day but I think the next time I go to Buchel I'll ask for star. I happened to see her in the hall as I left and damn if she wasn't cute.

CornFed8
08-22-14, 09:49
Ventured back to sun recently. After last experience wasn't planning on returning but it was early in day and didn't have much time so I took a chance, was pleasantly surprised when a fairly attractive lady came in. Said her name was Sara and she was new. Gave me a good shower and when we returned to the room she asked me if I was going to take care of her. I said I know the drill and she said to go ahead and tip her and she would take care of me accordingly. Told her I would after but she wouldn't have it so I gave her. 6. Gave decent rub then flipped, allowed some roaming but wouldn't take it off. Ended with HJ, said more was 120-150. Not in my budget so if you get her better have plenty of $. Looked good but not that good.

Ol Muff Diver
08-24-14, 11:54
Ventured back to sun recently. After last experience wasn't planning on returning but it was early in day and didn't have much time so I took a chance, was pleasantly surprised when a fairly attractive lady came in. Said her name was Sara and she was new. Gave me a good shower and when we returned to the room she asked me if I was going to take care of her. I said I know the drill and she said to go ahead and tip her and she would take care of me accordingly. Told her I would after but she wouldn't have it so I gave her. 6. Gave decent rub then flipped, allowed some roaming but wouldn't take it off. Ended with HJ, said more was 120-150. Not in my budget so if you get her better have plenty of $. Looked good but not that good.Saw sara, because of some new reviews. A little older than the others, but probably better looking, with a a smoking body!

That's the good news.

Fellow mongers, if you are like me, you want what you want! She seems to have her own agenda.

I'm definitely a shit-or-get-off-the pot kind of guy. I go in for what I want, & don't want the other bells & whistles.

Though I showered, directly before my visit, she insisted on giving me a shower. We argued a little. I've been to sun spa countless times, & this is the 1st lady that downright insisted. (it's ok with me if they want to freshen me up other ways in the room. I appreciate their concern for good freshness & sanitation!

I am one to never want lotions or oils.

When we got to the nitty gritty, she had her plan for how much time she would spend on each activity. She would take no direction, at all.

Because of that, I again saw that my body fluids had a mind of their own! (. especially at my age).

I was pissed & disappointed & let her know.

Usually, most of the massage ladies take good direction. We usually take that for granted.

(I will post this in the escort thread, as I feel that these massage ladies are actually escorts.).

Omd.

ps i also saw a new one, mia, & talked. she was extremely friendly & seemed honestly willing to please.

BlueCat1
08-26-14, 09:13
Has anyone seen Miranda that does massages / body rubs and GFE and advertises on NR?

Her pics look pretty sexy. She is 125 for an hour rub and 250 for a GFE.

Thanks!

LouisvilleMM
08-26-14, 10:14
Has anyone seen Miranda that does massages / body rubs and GFE and advertises on NR?

Thanks!I heard from a guy who used to see her FS, that she is GFE. When I wrote with her to set up a date based upon his experiences she started giving two different rates, I even sent her a copy of the conversation and she denied it and said it must have been a typo. The rate she wanted was what you posted, so if you're good with those rates, she is legit. Rumor has it that she has a male helping her book, so that could have explained the discrepancy in rates when I was pursuing a date.

Dboi2012
08-26-14, 13:38
A positive note is that Geri / Jackie is no longer working at HG. I believe they are trying to clean up the place by getting rid of the hustlers and drug users.

Seen Geri there what a disappointment and you were right they probably should lower their prices they don't have anything to offer won't repeat.

LLook
08-26-14, 14:29
Saw her month ago. Her rates are what you posted, maybe higher now.

I heard from a guy who used to see her FS, that she is GFE. When I wrote with her to set up a date based upon his experiences she started giving two different rates, I even sent her a copy of the conversation and she denied it and said it must have been a typo. The rate she wanted was what you posted, so if you're good with those rates, she is legit. Rumor has it that she has a male helping her book, so that could have explained the discrepancy in rates when I was pursuing a date..

GrittyB
08-26-14, 17:15

Thanks!I have tried my darnedest to book her, with no success. Good luck and play safe.

Msmith0052
08-26-14, 22:01
Was in your city a few weeks ago and experienced what I'd call "old school service" that you locals probably take for granted. Wasn't far from Trixies and got a superb TS, short massage and the best CBJ I've ever had. This place has been there forever but is reliable and fun if you like AMP's. No real young women but always make you feel like a king. Sometimes it's important to be taken care of.

I also hit poplar and got standard service, as always. You know what you're going to get here.

I also hit a spot on Bardstown and the womanwas the meanest ***** I've ever encountered. It was by far the worst experience at an AMP of my life. Can't describe how bad it was. She screamed at me for moving during the TS.

Nobecz
08-26-14, 22:06
I very much enjoyed a visit with Miranda, a fit former track star. Nice sprinter's legs, and a wonderful personality. Haven't had a chance to get back to see her, but will.

Thanks!

Djspec21
08-27-14, 17:38
Was in your city a few weeks ago and experienced what I'd call "old school service" that you locals probably take for granted. Wasn't far from Trixies and got a superb TS, short massage and the best CBJ I've ever had. This place has been there forever but is reliable and fun if you like AMP's. No real young women but always make you feel like a king. Sometimes it's important to be taken care of.

I also hit poplar and got standard service, as always. You know what you're going to get here.

I also hit a spot on Bardstown and the womanwas the meanest ***** I've ever encountered. It was by far the worst experience at an AMP of my life. Can't describe how bad it was. She screamed at me for moving during the TS.What was the name of the place? Where is it exactly?

RubDownKing
09-01-14, 11:34
I went there once to see Katie "guided meditation girl" and did not get the standard finish. Now you saying that Natalie doesn't give the standard either? So far the only one I've heard that gives the standard is Lexie. Is she the only one? I would love to go back there, but if I'm not getting the standard, it's just a waste of money to me.There are 4 girls working there now (not at the same time). I have had a good experience with all but am a frequent flyer there, which I'm sure helps.

I've only had 2 less than stellar experiences there and those girls don't work there anymore.

Trizeto
09-05-14, 10:22
Any comments or review on.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/special-price-for-new-customers3999hr-7182071059near-downtown/6462465

Evansville Man
09-05-14, 16:47
Are the rumors and reports true? Is the spa in Shep. Gone for good?

Ol Muff Diver
09-05-14, 17:54
Are the rumors and reports true? Is the spa in Shep. Gone for good?It's gone.

There is another in shep, but not very attractive women.

Kyowa
09-06-14, 02:44
There is another in shep, but not very attractive women.Yeah; years ago, when "New Massage Therapy"(or whatever name it is right now) was "Okay Stress Relief" they used to have some pretty + sexy young gals, some of whom even spoke good ol' American English, who were very pricy but very enthusiastic + very fun; but after the Shep' cops kept busting gals there for prost' the quality, but not the prices, of the gals + services there has been going steadily downhill.

Sincerely, A. K.

The Big1
09-06-14, 09:58
Looks like a jack shack but could be legit. Anyone know? Just say it yesterday.

Ol Muff Diver
09-06-14, 15:24
Yeah; years ago, when "New Massage Therapy"(or whatever name it is right now) was "Okay Stress Relief" they used to have some pretty + sexy young gals, some of whom even spoke good ol' American English, who were very pricy but very enthusiastic + very fun; but after the Shep' cops kept busting gals there for prost' the quality, but not the prices, of the gals + services there has been going steadily downhill.

Sincerely, A. K.As I have said on a few occasions, there was a mimi that used to be there. She was the best!! . to me.

BbkyHunter1
09-07-14, 17:05
I don't know if Empire and Sun are owned by same person but got some info last week from one of the massage ladies at Sun who use to be at Empire. She told me they have switched places, so the massage ladies who were at Sun are now at Empire & vice-versa.

I am new to posting but have been following the forum, and would like to thank everyone for the info given.

Ol Muff Diver
09-07-14, 18:13
I don't know if Empire and Sun are owned by same person but got some info last week from one of the massage ladies at Sun who use to be at Empire. She told me they have switched places, so the massage ladies who were at Sun are now at Empire & vice-versa.

I am new to posting but have been following the forum, and would like to thank everyone for the info given.Perhaps all of them have swithced, but I don't really know.

Candy is now at empire, & she rules!

Ol Muff Diver
09-07-14, 23:08

I am new to posting but have been following the forum, and would like to thank everyone for the info given.There are new girls at sun. I'm almost positive that they weren't at empire.

Candy, formerly of sun is now at empire.

Candy is fantastic!

Trizeto
09-08-14, 11:58
There are new girls at sun. I'm almost positive that they weren't at empire.

Candy is fantastic!What are the charges at Sun and empires. I've seen many places have rate now 50 for hr.

Ol Muff Diver
09-08-14, 15:57
What are the charges at Sun and empires. I've seen many places have rate now 50 for hr.I was paying the old sun gals 160. Please let me know that's to high. I paid the new sun gals 150.

I paid candy 160 the other day at empire.

Again, please let me know what is the going rate, as I thought that that is waht I was paying.

Two Nutts
09-08-14, 21:23
Looks like a jack shack but could be legit. Anyone know? Just say it yesterday.I was in town today and checked it out. Looks like a place to get your hair done. Mostly beauty shop chairs and work stations inside. This was 11 am and door was locked. Sign on door said call for apt. They do have a banner outside that says massage, but their main signage has pictures of hair clipers on it. I made a trip to Island in NA. Drew Tina. About a 5 massage and terrible standard Finnish. She was jacking so fast and hard it hurt. Probably pass on that place for awhile.

Two Nutts
09-08-14, 21:26

Candy is fantastic!Alot closer for me, I hated that drive out to Sun.

Two Nutts
09-08-14, 21:29

Candy is fantastic!Alot closer for me, I hated driving all the way out to Sun and back.

BbkyHunter1
09-08-14, 22:06

Candy is fantastic!The lady I had, I recognized when she came in from empire. Had seen her multiple times there. I don't know about the other girl if she made the swap also. I'm awful with remembering names but she had shorter hair and a very nice set. And yes I went looking for candy but was happy when she walked in, after being told Candy wasn't there anymore.

Trizeto
09-09-14, 19:28
Seniors. Any one has experience or advise on the one at OECHSLI AVE??

Ol Muff Diver
09-12-14, 20:39
Seniors. Any one has experience or advise on the one at OECHSLI AVE??There is / was a string of these AMPs on Shelbyville Road. I believe they're all owned by the same folks. All of the ads look very similar.

It is my experience, with one of them, that they may all be places that do not even offer a he. . including oechsli.

Enthusiast427
09-16-14, 00:04
Was passing through your town last week and stopped at empire. I sure am glad I did! Drew Coco. She is very petite with some enhanced see cups and a really nice a $$ for an Asian woman. She took a shine to me right away and the feeling was mutual. TS was fun and playful but was nothing compared to the massage. FULL menu with no negotiating before hand. She rocked my world.

Trizeto
09-16-14, 01:54
There is / was a string of these AMPs on Shelbyville Road. I believe they're all owned by the same folks. All of the ads look very similar.

It is my experience, with one of them, that they may all be places that do not even offer a he. . including oechsli.I agree, visited last week the one behind best buy. Worst experience ever had. Nothing offered, worst massage and on top of it they didn't understand a word of English. Literally a word.

Ol Muff Diver
09-16-14, 09:37
I was in town today and checked it out. Looks like a place to get your hair done. Mostly beauty shop chairs and work stations inside. This was 11 am and door was locked. Sign on door said call for apt. They do have a banner outside that says massage, but their main signage has pictures of hair clipers on it. I made a trip to Island in NA. Drew Tina. About a 5 massage and terrible standard Finnish. She was jacking so fast and hard it hurt. Probably pass on that place for awhile.Checked what out? Where? Know one can give you much help if you're not more specific!

My guess, from the way that you're describing, is that it's on old bardstown Road in buechel.

If that's the place, there is not even a he given. . at least that is how it was when it first opened.

KewlManLuke
09-16-14, 12:54
I have never had a table shower from a AMP but would love to try one with some extras. Can anyone recommend a place? I usually patronize the BR girls, and love them, but want to try an AMP. Advice, suggestions welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

Joee01
09-16-14, 13:36
First post to this forum.

If you don't mind travelling, Lotus in Radcliff is a great AMP. Everything is covered but FS is available for a fair co $t.

Kyowa
09-16-14, 16:05
I have never had a table shower from a AMP but would love to try one with some extras. Can anyone recommend a place? I usually patronize the BR girls, and love them, but want to try an AMP. Advice, suggestions welcomed. _ Thanks in advance.While "YMMV" it's been my experience, over many years, that most A'm'p' gals usually WON'T "play"/ do"extra's" DURING the table-shower (but, occasionally, some will surprise you: particularly if the place is not busy &\or the t's' is quite private) but it's always a good idea to take the t's' &, even if she hands you a loofah or wash-cloth to clean "willy+the boys" yourself, to make sure that she knows that all your "naughty bits" are thoroughly clean as this will let them know that you're looking to get "play" without you having to ask a lot of awkward or suspicious questions; but naturally it IS more fun if she cleans your "naughty bits" for you. I've always found it enjoyable to get the t's' even if I'm not sure I'm going to (or even DON'T) get more than just a "handy"ending! (Hell there's even been a couple times when I didn't even get a "happy" because they wanted to UP-sell too much, or the gal was just butt-ugly, that I've just really enjoyed the table-shower itself for itself!

Recommendations? Read the forum here; I've "scored" at everyplace (where I've taken the t's' anyway) in the metro' over the years, from New Albany through Jefferson County {Dixie, downtown, Fern, Poplar, Preston, S't Matt's; but haven't been to Murphy (I think? Out by the big new Ford plant?) though} to Shep' but that's been a lot of different gals at a lot of diff' places over a lot of years; can't confirm anyplace more recent than last Oct' (Preston: near airport). _ Sincerely, A K.

Two Nutts
09-17-14, 20:34
Checked what out? Where? Know one can give you much help if you're not more specific!

My guess, from the way that you're describing, is that it's on old bardstown Road in buechel.

If that's the place, there is not even a he given. . at least that is how it was when it first opened.My response was qouting someone that saw a massage business in Jeffersonville beside Dominos pizza. I checked it out! Plain and simple. Wasn't asking for information. Do a little digging further before comming to some sort of conclusions.

Crashdog
09-18-14, 15:38
My response was qouting someone that saw a massage business in Jeffersonville beside Dominos pizza. I checked it out! Plain and simple. Wasn't asking for information. Do a little digging further before comming to some sort of conclusions.I think you are talking about Rose's / Sunny Spa which is actually on Eastern Blvd in Clarksville. There is haircut place to the left of the Domino's and jack shack is actually the little building behind the Domino's with the red OPEN neon sign in the window. That sounds what you are describing to me. The Domino's in Jeffersonville is on 10th St and I'm not sure of any place around it.

Two Nutts
09-18-14, 21:04
I think you are talking about Rose's / Sunny Spa which is actually on Eastern Blvd in Clarksville. There is haircut place to the left of the Domino's and jack shack is actually the little building behind the Domino's with the red OPEN neon sign in the window. That sounds what you are describing to me. The Domino's in Jeffersonville is on 10th St and I'm not sure of any place around it.But I can understand how you would be, I thought the same exact thing, but his post stated Jeffersonville, not Clarksville. I was assuming he knew his geographic location. " So I checked it out" The place is behind the Dominos on 10th in Jeff. Its not very visable. But its there.

JasnLawn69
09-22-14, 11:45
Haven't hit a massage parlor in years, so last week I thought why not? Headed to Poplar level, it was was early evening. Went to that Stone spa place first, the place off the road kinda hidden from view. I go in, ring the doorbell, wait, and finally a mystery woman (she was hidden in darkness) slides a little side window open and says "massage lady just went home". Me: "well what about you? You give massage" Her: "no, me no massage Me: "then why the hell does your sign say open? I left. Headed to Royal Sauna right down the road. I had went there years ago, I parked in back. Older mama took me to room, she was decent looking, but not dressed sexy or even skimpy. No sex appeal coming from her, but I gave her 60 for 30 minutes and she got right to business. Nice light touch with plenty of ass and nuts play, then turned over and asked did I need "it" rubbed. I said yeah and asked her to get naked. She smiled and said no. She gave me a HJ w / prostate exam and brought the hot washcloth and that was that. She wanted the 40 for tip that she had given me back from the 100 I gave her. I smiled and said no, next time you get naked, and gave her 20.

Trizeto
09-23-14, 17:54
But I can understand how you would be, I thought the same exact thing, but his post stated Jeffersonville, not Clarksville. I was assuming he knew his geographic location. " So I checked it out" The place is behind the Dominos on 10th in Jeff. Its not very visable. But its there.It is there. Was passing from there and saw this today, behind domino's at 10th at.

Not visible from front.

Any reviews or comment??

Graf 61
09-23-14, 19:36
First post to this forum.

If you don't mind travelling, Lotus in Radcliff is a great AMP. Everything is covered but FS is available for a fair co $t.Radcliff is actually closer for me than Louisville but I've been pretty disappointed both times I've been to Lotus. The same old war-horse was there both times.

Satiatus
09-24-14, 19:54
Easy setup and wonderful attitude.

Nice relaxing body rub using lightweight oil and left happy. She is a keeper for sure!

However, I am still really hungry and need to find a new hole in the wall to get satisfied.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/brand-new-picswild-wednesdays-with-anastasia-im-waiting-for-you-get-free-prostate-rub-20/4550985

Orion2011
09-26-14, 10:37
I responded to an add asking if it was for escort services or body rub. The reply was FSBR. This is new to me but I assume it means Full Service Body Rub. Dose the FS sex in this case? I don't want to make an appointment expecting the wrong things.

Sunycide
09-26-14, 11:16
I responded to an add asking if it was for escort services or body rub. The reply was FSBR. This is new to me but I assume it means Full Service Body Rub. Dose the FS sex in this case? I don't want to make an appointment expecting the wrong things.Don't waste your time. More later on this one when I have time.

SausageMeet
09-26-14, 13:41
I responded to an add asking if it was for escort services or body rub. The reply was FSBR. This is new to me but I assume it means Full Service Body Rub. Dose the FS sex in this case? I don't want to make an appointment expecting the wrong things.Sounds like BR at FS prices.

Ohboy469
09-26-14, 14:21
I responded to an add asking if it was for escort services or body rub. The reply was FSBR. This is new to me but I assume it means Full Service Body Rub. Dose the FS sex in this case? I don't want to make an appointment expecting the wrong things.Run, do not walk away!

MillitaryMan69
09-26-14, 14:28
I responded to an add asking if it was for escort services or body rub. The reply was FSBR. This is new to me but I assume it means Full Service Body Rub. Dose the FS sex in this case? I don't want to make an appointment expecting the wrong things.If you would show who this provider is, it might shed some light on this.

Robert710
09-26-14, 15:24
Haven't hit a massage parlor in years, so last week I thought why not? Headed to Poplar level, it was was early evening. Went to that Stone spa place first, the place off the road kinda hidden from view. I go in, ring the doorbell, wait, and finally a mystery woman (she was hidden in darkness) slides a little side window open and says "massage lady just went home". Me: "well what about you? You give massage" Her: "no, me no massage Me: "then why the hell does your sign say open? I left. Headed to Royal Sauna right down the road. I had went there years ago, I parked in back. Older mama took me to room, she was decent looking, but not dressed sexy or even skimpy. No sex appeal coming from her, but I gave her 60 for 30 minutes and she got right to business. Nice light touch with plenty of ass and nuts play, then turned over and asked did I need "it" rubbed. I said yeah and asked her to get naked. She smiled and said no. She gave me a HJ w / prostate exam and brought the hot washcloth and that was that. She wanted the 40 for tip that she had given me back from the 100 I gave her. I smiled and said no, next time you get naked, and gave her 20.Been doing this same routine every 6 weeks or so for 2 years or more. I've stared into the black window at least 15 times, and at all times was told "massage girl not here, come back later" Not sure what that is all about the sign always says "open. " And the sterile no nonsense Royal is exactly the same, I always tip $20 for the hour, used to tip more, but never got anywhere with these women. I like the shower and it's very convenient and safe for me. I've never read here or anywhere men getting anything different.

Kyowa
09-27-14, 01:25
FSBR is usually SFBR. Sensual Full Body Rub. In my experience, the only two people I know who really gave those were Chelsi who used to work with Gabby out off Shelbyville road, and Randi, though Randi is less friendly until you get to know her. They're always standard only from my experience. Those two especially.Also used to see "FBSR" {"Full Body Sensual Rub"} advertised a lot (but hardly ever do anymore) so I'd say that "FSBR" was just a typo. _ Sincerely, A K.

I responded to an add asking if it was for escort services or body rub. The reply was FSBR. This is new to me but I assume it means Full Service Body Rub. Dose the FS sex in this case? I don't want to make an appointment expecting the wrong things.

Orion2011
09-29-14, 15:31
Audrey the 40 something BR girl who advertises on BP and other Naughty places is a waste of time and money. Not even standard finish.

JasnLawn69
09-30-14, 22:47
Been doing this same routine every 6 weeks or so for 2 years or more. I've stared into the black window at least 15 times, and at all times was told "massage girl not here, come back later" Not sure what that is all about the sign always says "open. " And the sterile no nonsense Royal is exactly the same, I always tip $20 for the hour, used to tip more, but never got anywhere with these women. I like the shower and it's very convenient and safe for me. I've never read here or anywhere men getting anything different.It makes no sense, does it? Why and how are they even open? Have you tried at all different times of the day?

Kyowa
10-02-14, 00:23
Haven't hit a massage parlor in years, so last week I thought why not? Headed to Poplar Level, it was was early evening. Went to that Stone spa place first, the place off the road kinda hidden from view. I go in, ring the doorbell, wait, and finally a mystery woman (she was hidden in darkness) slides a little side window open and says "massage lady just went home!" Me: "well what about you? You give massage?" Her: "no, me no massage!" Me: "then why the hell does your sign say open?" I left.

Been doing this same routine every 6 weeks or so for 2 years or more. I've stared into the black window at least 15 times, and at all times was told "massage girl not here, come back later!" Not sure what that is all about, the sign always says "open"

It makes no sense, does it? Why and how are they even open? Have you tried at all different times of the day?Maybe something else is going on & they just don't want the added risk of dealing with "walk-in" clients that they don't know? _ sincerely: A K.

Tess69
10-06-14, 15:43
I'm sure all of you remember me. I have been around 4 years now. I go by Tess and have for awhile now. I was needing advice on how to get more clients. I am offering more services but do not discuss any details over the phone due to law enforcement and lose a lot of appointments by this. I also feel more comfortable offering extra services the second time I see someone just to make sure they are not a cop. If anyone could help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. Also are there any ways to tell if someone is a cop since there is no entrapment law? Thank you for any and everything.

Danno864
10-06-14, 23:56
Easy setup and wonderful attitude.

Nice relaxing body rub using lightweight oil and left happy. She is a keeper for sure!

However, I am still really hungry and need to find a new hole in the wall to get satisfied.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/brand-new-picswild-wednesdays-with-anastasia-im-waiting-for-you-get-free-prostate-rub-20/4550985That's about the funniest thing I read all frickin day! Love it. And she does have an awesome rack in those photos!

LLook
10-08-14, 20:07
Does anyone know what is meant by free assisted shower with paid session. You can pm if you want. Thanks.

Love Datazz
10-09-14, 13:33
I'm sure all of you remember me. I have been around 4 years now. I go by Tess and have for awhile now. I was needing advice on how to get more clients. I am offering more services but do not discuss any details over the phone due to law enforcement and lose a lot of appointments by this. I also feel more comfortable offering extra services the second time I see someone just to make sure they are not a cop. If anyone could help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. Also are there any ways to tell if someone is a cop since there is no entrapment law? Thank you for any and everything.Answering PM's is a great business idea.

Tess69
10-09-14, 13:39
Answering PM's is a great business idea.I get to them as fast as I can. I am really sorry. Did you send me a pm?

Love Datazz
10-09-14, 22:00
I get to them as fast as I can. I am really sorry. Did you send me a pm?Yes last night.

Edited to add. My apologies I just checked. Apparently it didn't send. I'll
Send another.

Tess69
10-10-14, 09:49
I get to them as fast as I can. I am really sorry. Did you send me a pm?Ok sounds great.

Lukos832
10-21-14, 15:54
Has anyone seen Riley from the stadium? Riley, If you read this?? I would see you a few times a week back then, and if you contact me I will pay for a hotel just to have the old days back.

Loukyarchman
10-21-14, 19:51
While "YMMV" it's been my experience, over many years, that most A'm'p' gals usually WON'T "play"/ do"extra's" DURING the table-shower (but, occasionally, some will surprise you: particularly if the place is not busy &\or the t's' is quite private) but it's always a good idea to take the t's' &, even if she hands you a loofah or wash-cloth to clean "willy+the boys" yourself, to make sure that she knows that all your "naughty bits" are thoroughly clean as this will let them know that you're looking to get "play" without you having to ask a lot of awkward or suspicious questions; but naturally it IS more fun if she cleans your "naughty bits" for you. I've always found it enjoyable to get the t's' even if I'm not sure I'm going to (or even DON'T) get more than just a "handy"ending! (Hell there's even been a couple times when I didn't even get a "happy" because they wanted to UP-sell too much, or the gal was just butt-ugly, that I've just really enjoyed the table-shower itself for itself!

Recommendations? Read the forum here; I've "scored" at everyplace (where I've taken the t's' anyway) in the metro' over the years, from New Albany through Jefferson County {Dixie, downtown, Fern, Poplar, Preston, S't Matt's; but haven't been to Murphy (I think? Out by the big new Ford plant?) though} to Shep' but that's been a lot of different gals at a lot of diff' places over a lot of years; can't confirm anyplace more recent than last Oct' (Preston: near airport). _ Sincerely, A K.If you haven't been to sun's spa on Murphy, your missing out. Been a few months since I went there, but if Sunny is still there, she will blow your mind. Definitely no question what's on the menu with her. Enjoyed the best, most thorough TS anywhere. She will lead you around the place by your "leash" so to speak. Sunny rocks. Plus she's one of the hotter little Asians I've seen at any of the AMP's.

NuttinBetter
10-22-14, 17:12
If you haven't been to sun's spa on Murphy, your missing out. Been a few months since I went there, but if Sunny is still there, she will blow your mind. Definitely no question what's on the menu with her. Enjoyed the best, most thorough TS anywhere. She will lead you around the place by your "leash" so to speak. Sunny rocks. Plus she's one of the hotter little Asians I've seen at any of the A MP's.There goes the neighborhood! ! Crap. Now it'll be bumper to bumper going in and out of that place!

Ol Muff Diver
10-23-14, 00:57
There goes the neighborhood! ! Crap. Now it'll be bumper to bumper going in and out of that place!I strongly disagree.

I can't remember the new ladies' names. & in fact they don't like to give out any names.

I have seen 2 of the 3. (. perhaps there are more), & each time, a very strange experience.

Candy is now at empire, on preston. She's the greatest!

DonTheMon
10-25-14, 21:08
Has anyone heard anything more on far east? Will they ever reopen? Whatever happened to sandy? She was great at far east. Wonder where she is now?

Ol Muff Diver
10-26-14, 00:37
Has anyone heard anything more on far east? Will they ever reopen? Whatever happened to sandy? She was great at far east. Wonder where she is now?Sandy was on vacation when that all went down. I've tried to call sandy, but to no avail.

There were 2 young hot ones working there during the bust, too.

They were great!

Loukyarchman
10-26-14, 13:29
I strongly disagree.

I can't remember the new ladies' names. & in fact they don't like to give out any names.

I have seen 2 of the 3. (. perhaps there are more), & each time, a very strange experience.

Candy is now at empire, on preston. She's the greatest!I was wrong about her name in my earlier post. CANDY was who I was thinking of. But again it's been a while since I went there. It's too close to home for me to frequent. I guess I'll have to try empire now though if that's where she's moved to.

Strip Junkie
10-26-14, 20:25
Sandy was on vacation when that all went down. I've tried to call sandy, but to no avail.

There were 2 young hot ones working there during the bust, too.

They were great!The last time that I heard from Sandy, she was in Atlanta at a place called the Sakura Spa, I think. She never did get around to giving me the street address since I wasn't going to go to Atlanta to see her. She said that a good chunk of her money was seized when Far East was raided so she was having to start over and business is better in the Atlanta area than it is in Shepardsville.

Ol Muff Diver
10-26-14, 20:55
The last time that I heard from Sandy, she was in Atlanta at a place called the Sakura Spa, I think. She never did get around to giving me the street address since I wasn't going to go to Atlanta to see her. She said that a good chunk of her money was seized when Far East was raided so she was having to start over and business is better in the Atlanta area than it is in Shepardsville.4126 Pleasantdale Rd, Atlanta, GA 30340.

(770) 446-3697.

Ol Muff Diver
10-27-14, 16:29
Today I went to Empire. Asked for Candy. She was off until tomorrow, I was told.

(an observation, which has nothing to do with my post. There are revolving mamasons, between empire & sun spa, which would lead one to believe that they are owned by the same person or group.).

I chose to take potluck. Ended up with Sarah. I may have seen her before. Not quite as good looking as candy, but still attractive.

Had a usual nice GFE, & perhaps the best BJ I've ever had! (. I believe one can opt for covered or au naturel, for the BJ. Thankfully, the FS is covered.

Hope someone else posts about her. I'd like to know of other's reactions.

Tess69
10-28-14, 10:00
Ok sounds great.Yes I respond to all my PM.

HoosierDaddy55
10-31-14, 09:28
Today I went to Empire. Asked for Candy. She was off until tomorrow, I was told.

(an observation, which has nothing to do with my post. There are revolving mamasons, between empire & sun spa, which would lead one to believe that they are owned by the same person or group.).

I chose to take potluck. Ended up with Sarah. I may have seen her before. Not quite as good looking as candy, but still attractive.

Had a usual nice GFE, & perhaps the best BJ I've ever had! (. I believe one can opt for covered or au naturel, for the BJ. Thankfully, the FS is covered.

Hope someone else posts about her. I'd like to know of other's reactions.I had the pleasure, and I do mean pleasure of spending some time yesterday with Candy at Empire. All I can say is wow! Great attitude and the table shower was the best I've ever had and that includes Sandy at Far East. All I can say is I highly recommend this fun lady.

Rodrian
11-01-14, 11:23

Hope someone else posts about her. I'd like to know of other's reactions.I've been to empire a couple of times and saw Sara both times, she's very nice with a decent sense of humor. On the older side but she has an excellent rack and her massage skils were extremely enjoyable. After the flip I got a covered BJ both times, didn't ask about going natural but after hearing your account I'll definitely ask about it. Normally I can't really get into covered blowjobs but Sara's skill more than compensated for the cover. It was almost to the point I was glad to have something to dull the sensation so I could have more time to enjoy the experience. After my second trip when sara was cleaning up the aftermath of the dream with a hot towel she brought in coco and introduced me to her. I'll be making a trip over to see her in the near future.

Tortellini
11-03-14, 02:41
Wow, found these two providers and appears that Persia is an okay provider based on previous feedback. Any info about Denae?

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-above-the-city-sensual-saturday/5847333

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tired-of-the-tricks-enjoy-a-sweet-treat-with-the-one-and-only-denae/7155501

http://liverubreviews.com/ad/louisville/502-526-8326/1/5684

Peace.

Tort.

LikeMike1963
11-04-14, 14:11
I believe that video is Denae and one other pic but a couple of them do not look like her? Anyone else know? I saw Denea maybe close to a year ago when she was off La Grange. Enjoyed and tried to go back a couple times but could not get booked. Was standard only then. If someone knows about more menu I would like to hear from you and would def try harder for another appt!

Wow, found these two providers and appears that Persia is an okay provider based on previous feedback. Any info about Denae?

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-above-the-city-sensual-saturday/5847333

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tired-of-the-tricks-enjoy-a-sweet-treat-with-the-one-and-only-denae/7155501

http://liverubreviews.com/ad/louisville/502-526-8326/1/5684

Peace.

Tort.

SeniorNewName
11-04-14, 15:05
It has been awhile since I saw Denae. She is hard to book; seems to stay busy apparently. Had a good time with her; saw her several times. Petite body, friendly personality, upbeat attitude. Limited options from my experience, but you will enjoy. Would repeat if she was more readily available.

I believe that video is Denae and one other pic but a couple of them do not look like her? Anyone else know? I saw Denea maybe close to a year ago when she was off La Grange. Enjoyed and tried to go back a couple times but could not get booked. Was standard only then. If someone knows about more menu I would like to hear from you and would def try harder for another appt!

Peter T
11-10-14, 21:47
I've been trying to see Brooke anyone else had trouble getting a return call from her? Any tips for scheduling or what to expect please Pm me. Thank you.

Charlie22
11-11-14, 17:18
Hello all! I'm new to the forum although I've been reading it for a few weeks now. I am also looking to get me feet (among other things) wet.

Any advice would be appreciated. From my research body sensations looks to be a good place to start out. Any opinions? Feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Bjustice
11-16-14, 13:48
I didn't think she was particularly attractive, older looking woman, but her body was like Damn! At first, I didn't have enough offering when I first arrived as another monger mentioned, but that's because she gave me another name and I didn't know who I was dealing with. I had more than he had, but she was not going to negotiate about that. She said to me, I'm going to fuck you good. When I initially left, I figured I would go elsewhere, but I just kept hearing her Korean accent over and over saying I'm going to fuck you good. I had to go back, and boy am I happy I did. TS was almost enough to make me almost lose it. Message was enough to make me almost lose it. CG was enough to make me almost lose it. Mish was enough to make me almost lose it. Reverse CG was enough to make me almost lose it. Then she said Fuck me from behind in doggie and look at my ass. I decided to follow her instructions, and then I lost it. Get her while the getting is good. Seniors know what to do.

Member #6042
11-16-14, 16:24
Hello all! I'm new to the forum although I've been reading it for a few weeks now. I am also looking to get me feet (among other things) wet.

Any advice would be appreciated. From my research body sensations looks to be a good place to start out. Any opinions? Feel free to PM me. Thanks!Yes it is.

LLook
11-17-14, 21:05
Anybody tried the rockstar salon and tanning on preston. Saw ad on BP other day.