Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Dman0869
07-29-11, 16:26
No info on craigslist girls?

Tytn8525
08-23-11, 18:43
http://louisville.craigslist.org/cas/2562342318.html

I check the casual encounters CL section on occasion and I've seen this one a few times. Quotes 60 for the services offered. Has anyone given her a try?

BoredinIN
08-25-11, 02:43
http://louisville.craigslist.org/cas/2562342318.html

I check the casual encounters CL section on occasion and I've seen this one a few times. Quotes 60 for the services offered. Has anyone given her a try?The Craiglist ads a great resource. It's kind of a gamble, but I like it. Kind of like fishing ya know. I have even had quite a bit of luck getting some freebies off CL, and trust me I am a very average looking guy at best.

But I just wanted to say if we want to get this forum going we are going to have todo screen shots or something instead of links. Lots of times the good ads get flagged in less than 30 min. This ad is less than 1 day old and is flagged, if you still have her # I can tell you if I've seen her.

Happy hunting

Barfy1969
08-26-11, 02:16
I have been working the CL ads lately. Have had limited success but have found a few. Would love nothing more than to get some help with CL girls. Lots of scams as of late and several pic collectors. If anyone has any good contacts I would appreciate it if you could share. If I find any I will be glad to share also

Barfy1969
08-26-11, 02:28
Anyone have info on the couple that post from meade co. That just want people to come bang his wife?

MarkJohnos
08-26-11, 15:04
I was curious if anyone has seen the one in prp near greenwood road she is advertising a blow and go service or a massage service I messaged her and got a photo but no much else since.

MarkJohnos
08-26-11, 18:28
Does anyone have any info on a blow and go in the PRP area I have the number she was willing to send me a pic a few days ago but haven't had luck getting a hold of her since I'm leary of craigslist but she did have a great body she also has had a few ads for massages and other things.

Tytn8525
08-28-11, 00:57
Does anyone have any info on a blow and go in the PRP area I have the number she was willing to send me a pic a few days ago but haven't had luck getting a hold of her since I'm leary of craigslist but she did have a great body she also has had a few ads for massages and other things.I believe we're referring to the same advertiser. Found in the Casual Encounters section. Seemed a little more forward than I'd like in the ads / texts. Anyone had any luck?

Card Fan
08-28-11, 04:15
I believe we're referring to the same advertiser. Found in the Casual Encounters section. Seemed a little more forward than I'd like in the ads / texts. Anyone had any luck?Yes I have. I actually just got home from her place. It is as advertised. I was a little bit worried myself, tried to play it safe until I was 100% sure. .8 for the massage and service. Told me that her ads get flagged a lot so she has to try and post several times a day, but she will accept calls even when she doesn't post. First CL try, batting 1000 so far.

Dman0869
08-28-11, 12:46
She is for real. See pic posted in general discussion section if you want to see what she looks like. There are other pics posted of her on here labled 1, 2.3, 4.5, 6 in general discussion.

MarkJohnos
08-28-11, 17:54
She is for real. See pic posted in general discussion section if you want to see what she looks like. There are other pics posted of her on here labled 1, 2.3, 4.5, 6 in general discussion.Thanks, that is wonderful news she is amazing looking and close by I can't wait to try her out.

GotMySpurs
08-28-11, 19:56
Thanks, that is wonderful news she is amazing looking and close by I can't wait to try her out.So how do you get a hold of her.

Thedudes
09-03-11, 21:15
After the reviews on here that said she was gtg I texted her and she texted right back saying blah blah 80 donation blah blah and I'm ready now. So I text back and say sounds good would you be willing to for 40 and got no reply. Not sure what was up other than it was the 1st and rent was paid. Anyone have any ideas?

Dman0869
09-04-11, 14:22
After the reviews on here that said she was gtg I texted her and she texted right back saying blah blah 80 donation blah blah and I'm ready now. So I text back and say sounds good would you be willing to for 40 and got no reply. Not sure what was up other than it was the 1st and rent was paid. Anyone have any ideas?She was good to go for 60. She is for real. I think she has a auto answer on her text though.

Wane9867
09-04-11, 20:19
After the reviews on here that said she was gtg I texted her and she texted right back saying blah blah 80 donation blah blah and I'm ready now. So I text back and say sounds good would you be willing to for 40 and got no reply. Not sure what was up other than it was the 1st and rent was paid. Anyone have any ideas?My idea is that the $80 was a fair price and she didn't text you back as you insulted her by the offer of $40.

Golfcart
09-05-11, 00:39
After the reviews on here that said she was gtg I texted her and she texted right back saying blah blah 80 donation blah blah and I'm ready now. So I text back and say sounds good would you be willing to for 40 and got no reply. Not sure what was up other than it was the 1st and rent was paid. Anyone have any ideas?A guy who wants to play at 40 needs to get in his car and drive the stroll. I recommend the little town up north where flashing headlights at night helps get attention.

The reference to it having been the 1st and the rent must be paid shows an attitude of economic power toward women. That is not a healthy attitude.

WhoreWhisperer
09-05-11, 02:01
A guy who wants to play at 40 needs to get in his car and drive the stroll. I recommend the little town up north where flashing headlights at night helps get attention.

The reference to it having been the 1st and the rent must be paid shows an attitude of economic power toward women. That is not a healthy attitude.I cannot possibly agree more with the above poster. We have to remember, this is a hobby for us. Most of us have disposable income to blow, and time to spare. We aren't out to exploit anyone, we're engaging in mutually beneficial transactions.

If you are out to exploit someone who can't pay their rent, that's something different entirely.

Thedudes
09-05-11, 10:34
A guy who wants to play at 40 needs to get in his car and drive the stroll. I recommend the little town up north where flashing headlights at night helps get attention.

The reference to it having been the 1st and the rent must be paid shows an attitude of economic power toward women. That is not a healthy attitude.The only reason I said the 40 was because I had saw that someone here had meet her for that.

GotMySpurs
09-05-11, 12:38
I am looking for a simple affordable French lesson any suggestions. Inhave tried to get ahold of Shelby with no luck.

Funtongue13
09-05-11, 22:30
The only reason I said the 40 was because I had saw that someone here had meet her for that.That was me who said 40. She quickly raised the price.

Seadog
09-06-11, 18:26

The reference to it having been the 1st and the rent must be paid shows an attitude of economic power toward women. That is not a healthy attitude.However, for those who don't read all of the Louisville forums, there is a distinct possibility that "flashing headlights at night" in THAT town will get the kind of attention you really don't want; especially if you don't have local plates. Read back and you will find this town is as hot as a two-dollar pistol.

Check in the streetwalker thread for posts on this town. Posts 2381-2385 for example.

James Braddock
09-07-11, 10:37
I think he may have been joking about flashing headlights in austin. In all seriousness the town is dead as shit, and filled with cops. Shelby / Sadie is a pretty solid girl and gave a good blowjob. I posted the pics of her and must say I have seriously considered going and seeing her again. I think we all need to push her for. 50 for car BJ. If she had a location then I would be very happy to pay 60-80 for just a blowjob, but in my car in some random parking lot is too close to SW for 80 bucks. That being said, I am counting my pennies to go give that girl the good fucking she deserves.

James.

However, for those who don't read all of the Louisville forums, there is a distinct possibility that "flashing headlights at night" in THAT town will get the kind of attention you really don't want; especially if you don't have local plates. Read back and you will find this town is as hot as a two-dollar pistol.

Check in the streetwalker thread for posts on this town. Posts 2381-2385 for example.

Army5
09-07-11, 11:11
Hey Fellows,

I'm from Austin and I have read the things you have posted about the ladies in the town. I know that the cops have been bad, I myself haven't seen many girls out and about. Just a few weeks ago one of the girls was arrested. All she done was approach a man at the gas station and he went to the police and helped them arrest her. She got 15 days in jail and a $15, 000 in bail. Don't think she will be out for a while.

I haven't had time, but I was thinking about finding one of the girls and talking to them about helping them out. Maybe I could get some pic's and numbers to post on here and see if a safe place can be arranged to meet them.

Would you all have an interest in that?

Docd62
09-29-11, 04:30
This one been advertising alot. Offer massage and BJ. Pic I received from her looks something I've seen before.

White
09-29-11, 14:52
Hey Fellows,

I'm from Austin and I have read the things you have posted about the ladies in the town. I know that the cops have been bad, I myself haven't seen many girls out and about. Just a few weeks ago one of the girls was arrested. All she done was approach a man at the gas station and he went to the police and helped them arrest her. She got 15 days in jail and a $15, 000 in bail. Don't think she will be out for a while.

I haven't had time, but I was thinking about finding one of the girls and talking to them about helping them out. Maybe I could get some pic's and numbers to post on here and see if a safe place can be arranged to meet them.

Would you all have an interest in that?I'm in! Send me a PM in you get any info. I've seen lots of the girls in the past but I'm staying out of that town cause of the heat.

James Braddock
09-30-11, 23:00
Look for a post about craigslist cutie, believe it is general or backpage.

This one been advertising alot. Offer massage and BJ. Pic I received from her looks something I've seen before.

Docd62
10-01-11, 03:43
Look for a post about craigslist cutie, believe it is general or backpage.I tried as you suggested and turned up nothing in those places. Any othe advice would be nice and helpful.

James Braddock
10-01-11, 17:18
I tried as you suggested and turned up nothing in those places. Any othe advice would be nice and helpful.Http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3502-General-Reports&p=1250539#post1250539

I suggest you try to offer 50 if it is just going to be car head- 80 is too damn high. Best of luck and let us know how it goes.

BoredinIN
10-13-11, 12:41
Saw a 20 y/o last night that I've seen post on CL late at night for awhile now. I'm a sucker for the young but legal ones. She quoted me 60 for an amazing BJ and 100 and up for FS. She did tell me its normally 65, but she gave me a discount because she wasn't dress up like her pictures. Broke some of the rules last night as I took her to get her party supplies, but my spidey senses werent going off so I went along with it. Now the fun part, she was a little weird about the services "doesn't want my bodily fluids in her because of her bf" so no cim and at this point my expectations were starting to drop. We get to the actual act and she really did a pretty good job. She likes you to pull her hair, likes dirty talk, likes you to make her take it all, just a good sloppy wet BJ. I was impressed that she wasnt a rush job at all. She worked me for a good 20 min until she caught me off guard with some skills and I couldn't hold out anymore. I really think she would of been fine sucking for 45 min if I could of held out. I like that she wasn't ghetto at all, just a young girl with a habit. She said she's friends with shelby for those of you that know her.

Got contact info for those of you with similar info to trade or who have helped me in the past and of course senior members who have contributed real useful posts. Otherwise don't bother with the pm.

BoredinIN

Barfy1969
10-13-11, 22:51
Anyone had the pleasure of seeing her, have an appointment just hoping for the info.

Robert710
10-17-11, 11:45
Had 1 hour with Elisa, nice 30 minute massage, followed by standard HJ after the flip. No upcharging, YMMV, tipped. 4 very professional. Said nothing else on the menu, could be me I guess.

Boner889
10-17-11, 17:12
Saw a 20 why / o last night that I've seen post on CL late at night for awhile now. I'm a sucker for the young but legal ones. She quoted me 60 for an amazing BJ and 100 and up for FS. She did tell me its normally 65, but she gave me a discount because she wasn't dress up like her pictures. Broke some of the rules last night as I took her to get her party supplies, but my spidey senses werent going off so I went along with it. Now the fun part, she was a little weird about the services "doesn't want my bodily fluids in her because of her bf" so no cim and at this point my expectations were starting to drop. We get to the actual act and she really did a pretty good job. She likes you to pull her hair, likes dirty talk, likes you to make her take it all, just a good sloppy wet BJ. I was impressed that she wasnt a rush job at all. She worked me for a good 20 min until she caught me off guard with some skills and I couldn't hold out anymore. I really think she would of been fine sucking for 45 min if I could of held out. I like that she wasn't ghetto at all, just a young girl with a habit. She said she's friends with shelby for those of you that know her.

Got contact info for those of you with similar info to trade or who have helped me in the past and of course senior members who have contributed real useful posts. Otherwise don't bother with the pm.

BoredinINHey there. Tried to send a PM, but you don't have any space avail.

Tytn8525
10-21-11, 03:44
Just saw a post in the casual section of CL in regards to one of the advertisers being a cop. Some of you may recognize the picture / number.

watch out for this girl. W4m. 25 (louisville)

Date: 2011-10-21, 12:13AM EDT.

Reply to:

Watch out for these girl she is a cop five0two5five0two4seven6

Indyjim1970
10-21-11, 11:20
Just saw a post in the casual section of CL in regards to one of the advertisers being a cop. Some of you may recognize the picture / number.

150269I saw that too, not sure what it is about

Hooterz
10-21-11, 11:25
I saw that too, not sure what it is aboutShe was not a cop when I visited her. Was full service for me.

Ky Lawdoc
10-21-11, 13:07
She was not a cop when I visited her. Was full service for me.I concur, she was not a cop when I was deep in her throat.

Tytn8525
10-21-11, 13:35
She was not a cop when I visited her. Was full service for me.Could just be someone being an asshole, but has anyone seen her in the last few days? She still kosher?

Card Fan
10-22-11, 08:12
Anyone think that maybe she got busted and got flipped. Might sound a little far fetched but you never know. I have seen her and everything was good to go then, but I did notice a military identification card with her picture on it while I was there. This was after the fact so take it as you will, just my 2 cents.

Tytn8525
10-26-11, 21:27
Anyone think that maybe she got busted and got flipped. Might sound a little far fetched but you never know. I have seen her and everything was good to go then, but I did notice a military identification card with her picture on it while I was there. This was after the fact so take it as you will, just my 2 cents.I wondered the same thing. Has anyone seen her in the last week or so?

Now Right
10-27-11, 11:20
Saw a 20 why / o last night that I've seen post on CL late at night for awhile now. I'm a sucker for the young but legal ones. She quoted me 60 for an amazing BJ and 100 and up for FS. She did tell me its normally 65, but she gave me a discount because she wasn't dress up like her pictures. Broke some of the rules last night as I took her to get her party supplies, but my spidey senses werent going off so I went along with it. Now the fun part, she was a little weird about the services "doesn't want my bodily fluids in her because of her bf" so no cim and at this point my expectations were starting to drop. We get to the actual act and she really did a pretty good job. She likes you to pull her hair, likes dirty talk, likes you to make her take it all, just a good sloppy wet BJ. I was impressed that she wasnt a rush job at all. She worked me for a good 20 min until she caught me off guard with some skills and I couldn't hold out anymore. I really think she would of been fine sucking for 45 min if I could of held out. I like that she wasn't ghetto at all, just a young girl with a habit. She said she's friends with shelby for those of you that know her.

BoredinINIs this her?

Sexy little red head, ready to meet RIGHT NOW. W4m. 20 (On Stonestreet in Valley Station)

Hi, I'm Sky! I; m 5'7" curvy and have long flowing red hair.

I have about a 36 the cup and amazing oral skills.

Among other things! So if you have transportation, and plenty of m-o-o l-a-h.

We can meet and have a nice time! But hurry, I won't be available for too much longer!

Now Right
10-27-11, 11:32
There are many posts in the Casual Encounters area of Craigslist that aren't up for too long, so it's difficult to reference them, so I copied one below. Anyone have any info on her?

Date: 2011-10-27, 9:53AM EDT.

Young and voluptuous loves older men. W4m. 25 (Louisville / Bardstown Road)

My name is Dawn, and I want to meet some generous older men for fun, frivolity, and good lovin. I am curvy in all the right places, and no how to please any desire you have. I'll give as good as I get, so don't me holding back on me. LOL. I am real. It's raining again today, but I was already wet. Text me and be respectful, and I will send you pics and details.

50h2*two7won*OH3sixteen.

NO EMAILS.

PostingID: 2671375620

Doctor Z
10-27-11, 22:30
Is this her?

Sexy little red head, ready to meet RIGHT NOW. W4m. 20 (On Stonestreet in Valley Station)

We can meet and have a nice time! But hurry, I won't be available for too much longer!If this chick is 20, I'm 50. She can't be older than 14, max. Dude.

Funtongue13
11-01-11, 08:38
There are many posts in the Casual Encounters area of Craigslist that aren't up for too long, so it's difficult to reference them, so I copied one below. Anyone have any info on her?Hey man. Avoid this one. That is Crystals number. Read the posts about her in the general reports.

Jake 4119
11-01-11, 10:08
Hey man. Avoid this one. That is Crystals number. Read the posts about her in the general reports.It this the bodyrub Crystal from the east side or a different one?

Boner889
11-01-11, 16:25
is this her?

sexy little red head, ready to meet right now. w4m. 20 (on stonestreet in valley station)

hi, i'm sky! i; m 5'7" curvy and have long flowing red hair.

i have about a 36 the cup and amazing oral skills.

among other things! so if you have transportation, and plenty of m-o-o l-a-h.

we can meet and have a nice time! but hurry, i won't be available for too much longer!i would be very cautious. photo i'd with dob. if she is **** and you get busted, your on a whole different level of trouble! imho

Lover4U
11-04-11, 18:40
i would be very cautious. photo i'd with dob. if she is **** and you get busted, your on a whole different level of trouble! imhoshe posted on cl11-2 and 11-3 both times her post on cl stayed up for about an hour. i would love to reach her if anybody can give a friend some help.

BoredinIN
11-05-11, 23:43
Is this her?

We can meet and have a nice time! But hurry, I won't be available for too much longer!That is without a doubt her. Pics may be a little old, if you see her you will have no doubt that she is legal. Unless she has watched a ton of VH1 I love the 90s, plus if she was under 18 there is no way she would have as much boob sagging as she does. Trust me or don't, see her or don't, card her or skip her. I know she's legal and I had fun, all hobbyist know pics can be deceiving in more way than one.

Doctor Z
11-06-11, 04:41
That is without a doubt her. Pics may be a little old, if you see her you will have no doubt that she is legal. Unless she has watched a ton of VH1 I love the 90s, plus if she was under 18 there is no way she would have as much boob sagging as she does. Trust me or don't, see her or don't, card her or skip her. I know she's legal and I had fun, all hobbyist know pics can be deceiving in more way than one.I can dig that, but why put really really old ass photos? Ask the chick to put some recent ones up.

BoredinIN
11-06-11, 22:53
Hey guys, Renee said she is looking for company tonight, just a heads up. I've seen her before and she is a good time and the price is right. She's got my approval. Call or txt (502) 424-4448

Noob2011
11-07-11, 00:01
Hey guys, Renee said she is looking for company tonight, just a heads up. I've seen her before and she is a good time and the price is right. She's got my approval. Call or txt (502) 424-4448Is there a link to this provider?

Funtongue13
11-19-11, 06:15
Well, I was doing my usual troll through Craigslist last night, and came across an ad for a girl who calls herself Kira. You know me, I always check out a post without pic, but has digits. Anyway, after a couple of attempts and hours, she gets back to me. Turns out she is from our favorite little town. So we set up a time, and met in a place that could not draw unwanted leo attention. I was very happy with how good she looks.

We went to a very nice place, and she offered BBBJCIM, h / h, or f / h 60, 75, and 125 roses respectively. So we started to get ready, and she sees my camera bag. Asks me if I wanted to take some shots. How can I refuse the request of a beautiful lady.

More important though were her skills. She gives a BBBJCIM that rivals Keishas; plus she is much easier on the eyes, and quite coherent. DT is second to none and nose hit base several times. Her f / s techniques were awesome too. She is not the type who just lies around, and is very active in discovering what you like. So BJ led to mish, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and BBBJCIM. Took down every last drop. PM for digits.

Devon Aire
11-19-11, 14:52
Well, I was doing my usual troll through Craigslist last night, and came across an ad for a girl who calls herself Kira. You know me, I always check out a post without pic, but has digits. Anyway, after a couple of attempts and hours, she gets back to me. Turns out she is from our favorite little town. So we set up a time, and met in a place that could not draw unwanted leo attention. I was very happy with how good she looks.

We went to a very nice place, and she offered BBBJCIM, h / h, or f / h 60, 75, and 125 roses respectively. So we started to get ready, and she sees my camera bag. Asks me if I wanted to take some shots. How can I refuse the request of a beautiful lady.

More important though were her skills. She gives a BBBJCIM that rivals Keishas; plus she is much easier on the eyes, and quite coherent. DT is second to none and nose hit base several times. Her f / s techniques were awesome too. She is not the type who just lies around, and is very active in discovering what you like. So BJ led to mish, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and BBBJCIM. Took down every last drop. PM for digits.Holy crap, did you not notice how much she looks like Lindsay Lohan? I'd say she could be her evil twin, except LiLo seems pretty evil herself!

Funtongue13
11-20-11, 06:49
Holy crap, did you not notice how much she looks like Lindsay Lohan? I'd say she could be her evil twin, except LiLo seems pretty evil herself!Wow. How did I miss that? She does resemble her. I wonder if LiLo fucks as good as Kira?

DBarbour
11-25-11, 23:50
Well, I was doing my usual troll through Craigslist last night, and came across an ad for a girl who calls herself Kira.

So we started to get ready, and she sees my camera bag. Asks me if I wanted to take some shots. How can I refuse the request of a beautiful lady.She sorta reminds me of Taryn Manning playing Cherry off of Sons of Anarchy. Could be just the tattoos tho.

Be Safe,

DBarbour

Liquid Ice
11-28-11, 08:40
Anyone contact the girl who posts ads with her number in roman numerals? I googled the number and found a backpage ad too. Backpage ad goes by the name Sadie and offers "complimentary" services if you pay her to model for you.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sadie-your-private-model-after-6-daily-22/3523280

http://louisville.craigslist.org/cas/2723513443.html

She gave me a link to a site with a pic. Cute spinner if it's legit. Just wanted to check for info before I decide to TOFTT.

TheSportScout
11-28-11, 13:22
Anyone contact the girl who posts ads with her number in roman numerals? I googled the number and found a backpage ad too. Backpage ad goes by the name Sadie and offers "complimentary" services if you pay her to model for you.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sadie-your-private-model-after-6-daily-22/3523280

She gave me a link to a site with a pic. Cute spinner if it's legit. Just wanted to check for info before I decide to TOFTT.I saw the CL post and reached out. I made contact and was given some details and the website. After viewing the website, I realized that I had actually seen her several months ago. At that time, she had been posting about putting on a show with her live in bf. I made contact after she was out of the picture and scheduled a visit with her. It was not what I had expected.

This time I exchanged text with her but could not work out a visit that fit for us both. Then later that night I recieved a text from a different number that I had never seen before. I asked how she (?) got my number and what she was looking for. She said from a friend that said I may be generous to young ladies. She shared a web link with me and although it was a different girl, the background of the site was exactly the same as the site from earlier in the day. It was either the same girl I chatted with earlier in the day or she had given my number out. To say the least, I was pissed and scratched the name / number completely off my list.

Good luck if you give her a shot.

SS,

TheSportScout
11-28-11, 13:24

She gave me a link to a site with a pic. Cute spinner if it's legit. Just wanted to check for info before I decide to TOFTT.I saw the CL post and reached out. I made contact and was given some details and the website. After viewing the website, I realized that I had actually seen her several months ago. At that time, she had been posting about putting on a show with her live in bf. I made contact after he was out of the picture and scheduled a visit with her. It was not what I had expected.

This time I exchanged text with her but could not work out a visit that fit for us both. Then later that night I recieved a text from a different number that I had never seen before. I asked how she (?) got my number and what she was looking for. She said from a friend. She shared a web link with me and although it was a different girl in the pictures, the background of the site was exactly the same as the site from earlier in the day. It was either the same girl I chatted with earlier in the day or she had given my number out. To say the least, I was pissed and scratched the name / number completely off my list.

Good luck if you give her a shot.

SS,

OhioSucks
12-02-11, 19:21
She gives amazing BBBJ's and swallows every drop. I was skeptical to go see her as the pictures were tiny and I couldn't tell what I was looking at. They were the pictures you took and in full size they are great pictures and that is her. I have her # also if there is ay doubt do to me be a newbie.

More important though were her skills. She gives a BBBJCIM that rivals Keishas; plus she is much easier on the eyes, and quite coherent. DT is second to none and nose hit base several times. Her f / s techniques were awesome too. She is not the type who just lies around, and is very active in discovering what you like. So BJ led to mish, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and BBBJCIM. Took down every last drop. PM for digits.

OhioSucks
12-02-11, 19:27
She gives amazing BBBJ's and swallows every drop. I was skeptical to go see her as the pictures were tiny and I couldn't tell what I was looking at. They were the pictures you took and in full size they are great pictures and that is her. I have her # also if there is ay doubt do to me be a newbie.

Docd62
12-04-11, 04:27

She gave me a link to a site with a pic. Cute spinner if it's legit. Just wanted to check for info before I decide to TOFTT.Dreamt of her a couple weeks ago and she is a cute spinner. About a 7 on the looks scale could be an 8. Gives a descent BBBJ but no cim, f / s was on the table but wasn't in the mood to partake. Cute little perky titties and ass. She is playful before getting down to work and hands were allowed to roam but no playing with the kitty unless your f / s.

Didn't care much for the "weapons" check in the open parking lot in sight of Dixie. Her apartment was kind of messy but not filthy and was signs of someone else living there but didn't see them or could tell if male or female. She was also using 2 different numbers to talk / text (she could tell I was using google voice).

All in all not a decent dream. Not sure about repeat as drive is a little far.

Looks. 7.

BJ Skills. 7.5.

Attitude. 9

Now Right
12-12-11, 08:34
I have no reflex. I like older men. W4m. 26 (Louisville)

My name is Crystal, and I am looking for older men to help me out. Let's help each other out. 5OH2*2seven1*0three16 No emails please. I'll drive you wild.

PostingID: 2748727481157102

Funtongue13
12-12-11, 20:37
157102This girl is trouble. Read my previous posts about her in the general section. Bad news.

Doctor Z
12-13-11, 14:42
I have been seeing Crystal for about 4 years now, and thought I'd add my two cents worth. I'm getting a little tired of seeing all these posts about her: lying, trifling, stealing, disease, pestilence, bubonic plauge. WTF ever dudes. What happened did Crystal kill your puppy or something?

I have had nothing but fun, good, affordable times with her. I visit her about twice monthly. Been involved in threesomes; that were unbelievable, and a couple of spontaneous public settings that were damn hot. She likes sex. Period! She is BBW, but a wanton-lust attitude counts for a lot. Can there be a little drama? Yes, but nothing along the lines of this gibberish I see posted. Which of these girls has no drama. After reading dumbtongues post about her last night; I went and banged her extra hard and deep.All these chicks come down to YMMV, but goin after a cat that didn't think her pussy hung the moon? Whats up with that dude I'm just saying.

Funtongue13
12-13-11, 15:20
I have been seeing Crystal for about 4 years now, and thought I'd add my two cents worth. I'm getting a little tired of seeing all these posts about her: lying, trifling, stealing, disease, pestilence, bubonic plauge. WTF ever dudes. What happened did Crystal kill your puppy or something?

I have had nothing but fun, good, affordable times with her. I visit her about twice monthly. Been involved in threesomes; that were unbelievable, and a couple of spontaneous public settings that were damn hot. She likes sex. Period! She is BBW, but a wanton-lust attitude counts for a lot. Can there be a little drama? Yes, but nothing along the lines of this gibberish I see posted. Which of these girls has no drama. After reading dumbtongues post about her last night; I went and banged her extra hard and deep.Well well my friend. It has been awhile since I posted concerning my not-so-distant troubles with Crystal and her minions. At the time, I knew somebody on here had to have shown her my posts. So fuck you asshole! Are you fucking kidding me? You've posted some seriously flaky shit in the past on here. Now you try to defend her sloppy ass. Did you bail her hubby out of jail when he was taken in for. Welll you know what happened. How much money are you forking over to that ***** for things like:JADAC treatment, sick child, phone bill, friends phone bill, car trouble, restraining order against husband blah, blah, blah. Is her 5 child bearing pussy that fucking good?

I hope your wrapped your pussy-whipped cock while you were "banging that herpes infested shit!"

LuckyLou
12-13-11, 17:17
So let me get this straight, after you read Funtongue's report you decided the best thing to do was.

I went and banged her extra hard and deep.Boy, she has a real Prince in you. What need does she have for the rest of us?

Bugman
12-13-11, 20:51
Well well my friend. It has been awhile since I posted concerning my not-so-distant troubles with Crystal and her minions. At the time, I knew somebody on here had to have shown her my posts. So fuck you asshole! Are you futo dicking kidding me? You've posted some seriously flaky shit in the past on here. Now you try to defend her sloppy ass. Did you bail her hubby out of jail when he was taken in for. Welll you know what happened. How much money are you forking over to that * for things like:JADAC treatment, sick child, phone bill, friends phone bill, car trouble, restraining order against husband blah, blah, blah. Is her 5 child bearing pussy that fucking good?

I hope your wrapped your pussy-whipped cock while you were "banging that herpes infested shit!"I for one know a lot about this skank most call Crystal I know where her uncle lives that she stays with and has people pick her up or when he is not home she will use his house to service who ever has a few bucks. She ripped me off once for $ and I know a few workers that are looking for her to make sure she gets what she should for that one. She still posts on CL under w4m trying to act like she is not a ho. Her husband is always around no matter what she says as she gives him money from every trick. As far as service head is the only thing good about her as you better strap a board across your ass to keep from falling in that huge herpes opening.

LouisvilleMan
12-13-11, 21:52
Hey guys, Renee said she is looking for company tonight, just a heads up. I've seen her before and she is a good time and the price is right. She's got my approval. Call or txt (502) 424-4448Renee at East end (Shelbyville road)? She is a nice girl, I met her few times!

Boner889
12-14-11, 12:08
Hey guys, Renee said she is looking for company tonight, just a heads up. I've seen her before and she is a good time and the price is right. She's got my approval. Call or txt (502) 424-4448Do you know why Renee's number also comes up with a girl named "lexxie"? Do they work together?

http://www.**************.com/escorts/lexxie-louisville-white-female

Mirabilis
12-14-11, 12:29

I have had nothing but fun, good, affordable times with her. I visit her about twice monthly. Been involved in threesomes; that were unbelievable, and a couple of spontaneous public settings that were damn hot. She likes sex. Period! She is BBW, but a wanton-lust attitude counts for a lot. Can there be a little drama? Yes, but nothing along the lines of this gibberish I see posted. Which of these girls has no drama. After reading dumbtongues post about her last night; I went and banged her extra hard and deep.I have not posted in a while but after reading this I had to chime in and say that you are a fucking moron. You are either Crystal, her pimp, of fucking her for free. She is by far the nastiest working girl on here and I would not fuck her with Amanda's dick. Stay away it aint worth it trust me.

Ky Lawdoc
12-14-11, 12:55
Just for my own personal information, and, given the amount of controversy on this issue, my personal safety as well, could someone please specify which Crystal, either by link or location, etc.

Many thanks and safe fun.

QUOTE=Mirabilis; 1337944]I have not posted in a while but after reading this I had to chime in and say that you are a fucking moron. You are either Crystal, her pimp, of fucking her for free. She is by far the nastiest working girl on here and I would not fuck her with Amanda's dick. Stay away it aint worth it trust me.[/QUOTE]

Bjustice
12-14-11, 15:42
Just for my own personal information, and, given the amount of controversy on this issue, my personal safety as well, could someone please specify which Crystal, either by link or location, etc.

Many thanks and safe fun.

QUOTE=Mirabilis; 1337944]I have not posted in a while but after reading this I had to chime in and say that you are a fucking moron. You are either Crystal, her pimp, of fucking her for free. She is by far the nastiest working girl on here and I would not fuck her with Amanda's dick. Stay away it aint worth it trust me.[/QUOTE]There is this cool button on the computer that has a down arrow, and if you stay on the page and press it a few times, you will see a pic of Crystal posted along with her ad. RTFFNT.

GolfNutt2011
12-19-11, 19:13

More important though were her skills. She gives a BBBJCIM that rivals Keishas; plus she is much easier on the eyes, and quite coherent. DT is second to none and nose hit base several times. Her f / s techniques were awesome too. She is not the type who just lies around, and is very active in discovering what you like. So BJ led to mish, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and BBBJCIM. Took down every last drop. PM for digits.This post inspired me to take a chance on Kira and man I'm glad I did! Called and set up an appointment turns out she's stayin at a notell out in the east end. Her pics are legit and her skills are the best I've seen! Anyways, thanks for the post funtongue!

Bbg24
12-21-11, 19:49
Anyone else tried her? Pm me

Zomby
12-21-11, 22:33
I'll add to the enthusiasm for Kira's skills and attitude. And I don't think the pictures thus far posted do her justice. That ink is gorgeous.

Oh, and she said that she'd gotten several calls from guys who set up an appointment, and then never showed. Your loss; you're definitely missing out.

/z

SnowPlow13
12-22-11, 12:15

She gave me a link to a site with a pic. Cute spinner if it's legit. Just wanted to check for info before I decide to TOFTT.Here name is Sadie, she is legit. She is cute, and tiny she is 5 ft 0 and really skinny. She looks under 18, but she isn't (I almost turned around and left when I first saw her, thought she was in high school at first).

She talks a little too much, almost to the point that she gets annoying.

The number on the backpage link works, and she will accept texts.

Bbg24
12-22-11, 13:20
Is she in LV or up north?

Bbg24
12-22-11, 13:22
I'll add to the enthusiasm for Kira's skills and attitude. And I don't think the pictures thus far posted do her justice. That ink is gorgeous.

Oh, and she said that she'd gotten several calls from guys who set up an appointment, and then never showed. Your loss; you're definitely missing out.

/zIs she in Louisville or town up north.

OneSwiss
12-22-11, 17:41
Does anyone have digits for her?

HitnRun
12-22-11, 19:57
I'm a newbie, so after this the cherry is gone. Long time reader, and dreamer just new to post. I dreamed of kira few weeks back, thanks to funtounges dream, and pics. Few weeks ago the dream went something like this, I was on way to town, sent a text to this hot red head spinner, after back and forth a few times, we were set. I made my way to a little town up north. We met up, and had to run to her apartment, which she shared with another red spinner, don't know if this still case, I advise her to stay at notel we later visited, she has top notch services, body, tats, and an attitude thats unmatched. She went out of her way to make sure to watch clock, so I wouldn't get cheated of time, as the other dreams she did the swallow, on pete, and mr white stuff, and I held back for 15 min to see if this hottie would stop. Not a chance. It was every which way, but wasnt loose. LOL. She never did stop, I tryed to encourage her to stay closer to the ville, how it would be great for her pockets, and for all the dreamers of the area. We will see. Take it how you want. Its only a dream, and I'm the new guy, what the hell do I know. Props to funtounge. Have other dreams when I get time will share. If I'm not in another on going dream.

Aname
12-25-11, 06:06
Kira is here right now, and needs some help. I know this is a jacked up time, but she asked me to post for her. If you have her number, and some spare time, hit her up.

Member #4980
01-03-12, 01:59
Can someone PM me the number for this Kira? I'm looking to see someone later this week and would like to have another well reviewed girls number in case who I'm wanting to visit isn't available.

Thanks

Bjustice
01-03-12, 18:25
Can someone PM me the number for this Kira? I'm looking to see someone later this week and would like to have another well reviewed girls number in case who I'm wanting to visit isn't available.

ThanksI could be wrong, but I don't think you don't have enough cred for someone to give you that type of information.

Funtongue13
01-11-12, 18:34
As is my want; I was trolling Craigslist and came across this post:

Meet a hot, nasty, redhead for new year. W4m. 30 (Southern Indiana)

I'm A very nasty girl, and I want to be your dirty ****. I am real and a natural redhead. Call at sixty six.

Plus this one:

I know what guys like. W4m. 30 (Southern Indiana)

-

Date: 2012-01-10, 4:25PM EST.

Reply to: your anonymous craigslist address will appear here

-

Guys like girl who love to swallow! Guys like girls who are nasty sluts. If you are a real guy who agrees with my philosophy of Suck, ride, shudder, and swallow. Then call me.

5oTOO. 7wonFIVe*eighty-2sixty-six.

So I called her. She said that her name is Kim, and that she is a BBW ****. Her words not mine. So I went to meet her at her motel in Clarksville. She is a bigger, all natural, redhead. Make no mistake about it. She does have a cute face. She also has great BBBJCIM skills. Her attitude is that of a total ****. She wants to be called one, and talks soooo nasty while you fuck her face and natural pussy. Begs and I mean begs to drink your cum. Not my best camera work. If you like BBW all natural redhead, then give her a shot. I like all shapes and sizes. I tried to post links but her ads keep getting flagged.

40/80 roses.

Barfy1969
01-11-12, 18:47
I also saw the girl that fun is refering to at a motel in Indiana. She's not the best looking or have the nicest body but for someone not looking to donate a lot she is a good time. She does love to talk dirty. BBBJ skills are really good. The kitty felt nice and she was very active and seemed in to it. For me the only downfall was she seemed stoned. Is it was a pretty good time especially for the. 6 I put up.

Zomby
01-11-12, 19:00
5oTOO. 7wonFIVe*eighty-2sixty-six.CID Lookup generates an error for that number. Unless I transcribe it wrong. Three times.

Funtongue13
01-11-12, 19:06
CID Lookup generates an error for that number. Unless I transcribe it wrong. Three times.502-715-8266

Barfy1969
01-11-12, 20:43
502-715-8266I too can balance the number is real. We had several text back and forth before we met. Phone number israel so is she. Staying at a hotel in southern indiana

Boner889
01-12-12, 17:26
502-715-8266WTF just happened? You all can choose to believe it or not, but I went to see her, exit 2 roach motel. Everything seemed cool, about 15 min in she gets a call from the room phone and says "ok, I will be down in a little while". No big deal, call only lasted 5 seconds and we were back at it. Couple min later another call. She says "I got to go to my friends room real quick, just relax like you own the place. Only puts on her sweats and jacket (no shirt or bra) , grabs her cigs and leaves her Drivers lic on the table. Was a little concerned but most of these girls don't have their shit together. Was having a good time except for the calls, so I sit there like a dumbass. When she left I did have the intelligence to hard lock the door with the bolt so a key wouldn't get it without me unlocking the door.

About 5 min or so goes by and I hear a man outside. I hear him say "no, you don't have to call the police" and then he knocks on the door. I look out the window and there stands a tall black man, late 40's early 50's telling me to open the door, he is with security and that the young lady was trying to get in her room. Told him I wasnt opening the door since I didn't know him and I would be calling the police. Said to call whoever I wanted. Got my phone ready to dial as he just stands outside the door.

Decided calling the po po wasnt not the best option if I didn't absolutely have to so I called the front desk and ask if they could send up security. While I waited I looked back out and he was gone. We were on the 2nd floor so I wasnt taking a change coming out until someone from the hotel showed up. About 4-5 min a maint guy came to the room. He asked why I was there, told him visiting Faith (her real name) , acted pissed and told me if I ever come back he would have me locked up. No worries there. I will NEVER be back!

About 3 min after I leave I get a text from her accusing me of rape. WTF. Probably just trying to cover her / his ass in case I did call the po po.

I was dressed up today for work reasons, so not sure if he thought he would roll my ass for more money or what, which I never carry more than what I am spending, but just a theory. Not the afternoon I had in mind!

Rome1188
01-12-12, 20:05
WTF just happened? You all can choose to believe it or not, but I went to see her, exit 2 roach motel. Everything seemed cool, about 15 min in she gets a call from the room phone and says "ok, I will be down in a little while". No big deal, call only lasted 5 seconds and we were back at it. Couple min later another call. She says "I got to go to my friends room real quick, just relax like you own the place. Only puts on her sweats and jacket (no shirt or bra) , grabs her cigs and leaves her Drivers lic on the table. Was a little concerned but most of these girls don't have their shit together. Was having a good time except for the calls, so I sit there like a dumbass. When she left I did have the intelligence to hard lock the door with the bolt so a key wouldn't get it without me unlocking the door.

About 5 min or so goes by and I hear a man outside. I hear him say "no, you don't have to call the police" and then he knocks on the door. I look out the window and there stands a tall black man, late 40's early 50's telling me to open the door, he is with security and that the young lady was trying to get in her room. Told him I wasnt opening the door since I didn't know him and I would be calling the police. Said to call whoever I wanted. Got my phone ready to dial as he just stands outside the door.

Decided calling the po po wasnt not the best option if I didn't absolutely have to so I called the front desk and ask if they could send up security. While I waited I looked back out and he was gone. We were on the 2nd floor so I wasnt taking a change coming out until someone from the hotel showed up. About 4-5 min a maint guy came to the room. He asked why I was there, told him visiting Faith (her real name) , acted pissed and told me if I ever come back he would have me locked up. No worries there. I will NEVER be back!

About 3 min after I leave I get a text from her accusing me of rape. WTF. Probably just trying to cover her / his ass in case I did call the po po.

I was dressed up today for work reasons, so not sure if he thought he would roll my ass for more money or what, which I never carry more than what I am spending, but just a theory. Not the afternoon I had in mind!And I thought the action down in Nashville Sucked. I may just forget about heading up to Lousiville and seeing what the girls were like here.

Madoc
01-12-12, 20:47
WTF just happened? You all can choose to believe it or not, but I went to see her, exit 2 roach motel. Everything seemed cool, about 15 min in she gets a call from the room phone and says "ok, I will be down in a little while". No big deal, call only lasted 5 seconds and we were back at it. Couple min later another call. She says "I got to go to my friends room real quick, just relax like you own the place. Only puts on her sweats and jacket (no shirt or bra) , grabs her cigs and leaves her Drivers lic on the table. Was a little concerned but most of these girls don't have their shit together. Was having a good time except for the calls, so I sit there like a dumbass. When she left I did have the intelligence to hard lock the door with the bolt so a key wouldn't get it without me unlocking the door.

I was dressed up today for work reasons, so not sure if he thought he would roll my ass for more money or what, which I never carry more than what I am spending, but just a theory. Not the afternoon I had in mind!Http://www.wlky.com/r/28199771/detail.html

Madoc
01-12-12, 21:07

I was dressed up today for work reasons, so not sure if he thought he would roll my ass for more money or what, which I never carry more than what I am spending, but just a theory. Not the afternoon I had in mind!Ok folks I'm kind of going out on a limb here because I don't have confirmation back from funtongue or boner just yet. But I know this is the same girl that I used to see in Charlestown. You can read about her here: http://www.wlky.com/r/28199771/detail.html

Now I knew her pretty well (before her bust) and I thought she was a sweet girl. However she is consumed by drugs and her husband / pimp Garry is a dangerous man. When I was seeing her he was supposed to be out of the picture. Guess what? He wasnt. He got her cell phone where I had been texting and talking to her and he put another chick on the phone and tried to lure me over to see her. When that didn't work he got on the phone with me. We ended up having several conversations and after he threatend me and my family, I explained in a very serious manner that I'm not a guy who plays games. I told him that I carry a gun and if I ever saw him anywhere around me or my family I'll assume that he is there to hurt someone and I would kill him the moment I laid eyes on him. I never heard from either of them again.

This couple is dangerous. Very dangerous.

Randumb6
01-13-12, 01:43
Ok folks I'm kind of going out on a limb here because I don't have confirmation back from funtongue or boner just yet. But I know this is the same girl that I used to see in Charlestown. You can read about her here:

http://www.wlky.com/r/28199771/detail.html

Now I knew her pretty well (before her bust) and I thought she was a sweet girl. However she is consumed by drugs and her husband / pimp Garry is a dangerous man. When I was seeing her he was supposed to be out of the picture. Guess what? He wasnt. He got her cell phone where I had been texting and talking to her and he put another chick on the phone and tried to lure me over to see her. When that didn't work he got on the phone with me. We ended up having several conversations and after he threatend me and my family, I explained in a very serious manner that I'm not a guy who plays games. I told him that I carry a gun and if I ever saw him anywhere around me or my family I'll assume that he is there to hurt someone and I would kill him the moment I laid eyes on him. I never heard from either of them again.

This couple is dangerous. Very dangerous.Pretty sure it isn't the same chick. Was there once and once was one time too many. I think I know who she is, picked her up one night on 10th street and she wanted to go buy some weed from a bar in Louisville. Very long story short, I ended up driving off and leaving her there when she went in. So, there was some pre-revenge for you. Not as bad as the night a girl got in my car and asked for an ink pen and the disassembled it to use to smoke crack, but pretty damn close.

Kyowa
01-13-12, 02:02
This kind of disaster is why I keep arguing that for us, the client, having outcall providers come to us at a location we choose & where we have more control of our safety + security is the way to roll! What seems to be a "bargain" because it is "cheap + easy" can turn out to be DEADLY dangerous &\or ruinously expensive in the end!

I was dressed up today for work reasons, so not sure if he thought he would roll my ass for more money or what, which I never carry more than what I am spending, but just a theory. Not the afternoon I had in mind!

Boner889
01-13-12, 10:37
Ok folks I'm kind of going out on a limb here because I don't have confirmation back from funtongue or boner just yet. But I know this is the same girl that I used to see in Charlestown. You can read about her here:

http://www.wlky.com/r/28199771/detail.html

This couple is dangerous. Very dangerous.Thanks for the additional info. Lucky I got out of there with no issues, legal or otherwise!

Louisville11
01-14-12, 09:08
Great girl, amazing at what she does! 812. 820. 6056

RdyToPlay59
01-14-12, 11:02
Kira is wanting to see some of us forum members today if you have the time. She asked me to post for her. If you don't know her. She is a cute little red head and very accommodating. 812-820-6056

Jeffredee
01-17-12, 11:01
Thanks for the info, this is what this board is about, keeping us all safe. Glad you were on your toes.

Thanks for the additional info. Lucky I got out of there with no issues, legal or otherwise!

ReadyForDay
01-17-12, 19:41
Been away for about a week or so and WOW! Close call over in Indiana. Thanks for posting cause I would have called after the review funtongue gave.

Be safe out there!

Zyzzyva2
01-17-12, 20:23
Great girl, amazing at what she does! 812. 820. 6056I wholeheartedly agree. Saw her twice lately, amazing girl. Such good head, I could feel my tip continually bottoming out on the back of her throat and she just kept going. Nice tight little body. Eager to please and seems to like finishing in her mouth NQNS. Pro-tip though. Might want to bring a cover unless you are ok with foregoing that (pm if you want more details).

Synopsisav
01-17-12, 21:23
I wholeheartedly agree. Saw her twice lately, amazing girl. Such good head, I could feel my tip continually bottoming out on the back of her throat and she just kept going. Nice tight little body. Eager to please and seems to like finishing in her mouth NQNS. Pro-tip though. Might want to bring a cover unless you are ok with foregoing that (pm if you want more details).Is there really anything else left to say?

I realize when I was new I was more than guilty of giving out too many details myself, but let's be smart about this.

ReadyForDay
01-17-12, 23:26
That was really detailed with no imagination required. Sold me though. But yeah I agree need to draw lines for people to read between and PM for the specifics.

Is there really anything else left to say?

I realize when I was new I was more than guilty of giving out too many details myself, but let's be smart about this.

Bugman
01-22-12, 12:56
Have a quistion has anyone ever heard of a young lady working on Schiller Ave out of her Apt? Pm may be best

Dbt47
01-23-12, 03:22
Have a quistion has anyone ever heard of a young lady working on Schiller Ave out of her Apt? Pm may be bestShe used to advertise as Elizebeth on e. Com

Jsmw1980
01-31-12, 00:14
Just wanted to say I had a nightmare today. Was searching for a dream. Found a young girl on craigslist to try and it was awful. Almost walked out as soon as I got there but she said she would get others attention if I didn't pay. So I thought well, whats the harm. Started with covered BJ, and it was so nasty I couldn't even finish. PM me for details. Don't want anyone else to have this nightmare.

Cruisin101
02-01-12, 12:03
I tried to upload this report yesterday but as I tried to attach a pic, I guess nothing uploaded. I usually post in the SW section but I have had marginal sucess on CL. A answered an ad a couple of days ago. Turns out that this 20 year old nubian beauty is behind in her bills. Definate non pro. She is a 20 yr old U of L student. I realize I broke one of the "rules of mongering" by going to her apartment but I'm glad I did. She has a couple of female college roommates but they were gone ans she states they are rarely home. Gentleman. This woman has a body to die for. She is very soft spoken with no ghetto attitude at all. Best part. $75. 00 for a full hour. I mentioned this site and she is willing to meet senior members so pm me for details and a contact number. I will post this and then try to upload her pic.

Cruisin

Cruisin101
02-01-12, 12:06
Hope this uploads.

LuckyLou
02-01-12, 14:08
Hope this uploads.

163579Nice catch, looks hall of fame ready. Never had that luck on Craigslist. My hat is off to ya Cruisin!

LL

White
02-01-12, 16:58
Nice catch, looks hall of fame ready. Never had that luck on Craigslist. My hat is off to ya Cruisin!

LLHuge props for this one!

GoTaHaveIt
02-02-12, 00:16
Was bored to nite so decided too check out CL to see whats out there chick S*why*a, well I could tell by pix she was a little older. Looks better on the pix. But she has a nice rack talks too much, rushs you, BBBJ, pretty good skills. She rushed me to bend her over, so don't know if she swallows bottom line not worth the 75 but for f / s good deal if you are bored and have a little extra change. Hygeine was pretty good also.

Armani700
02-02-12, 00:45
Hope this uploads.

163579I am kind of new to this, and I have question, under what section do you find the girls to have fun with?

Randumb6
02-02-12, 11:24
I am kind of new to this, and I have question, under what section do you find the girls to have fun with?Casual Encounters. For every one that is legit there are 100 that are not. Basically, unless it has a phone number in it, it is probably fake. It isn't the best place to start your hunting, as you are probably going to be walking blindly into anything. Sting, fat ugly chick, cross dressers, bunch a guys with baseball bats.

JustaGuy7
02-02-12, 20:24
I tried to upload this report yesterday but as I tried to attach a pic, I guess nothing uploaded. I usually post in the SW section but I have had marginal sucess on CL. A answered an ad a couple of days ago. Turns out that this 20 year old nubian beauty is behind in her bills. Definate non pro. She is a 20 yr old U of L student. I realize I broke one of the "rules of mongering" by going to her apartment but I'm glad I did. She has a couple of female college roommates but they were gone ans she states they are rarely home. Gentleman. This woman has a body to die for. She is very soft spoken with no ghetto attitude at all. Best part. $75. 00 for a full hour. I mentioned this site and she is willing to meet senior members so pm me for details and a contact number. I will post this and then try to upload her pic.

CruisinBox is full can you hook me up please?

Member #4157
02-03-12, 17:40
Casual Encounters. For every one that is legit there are 100 that are not. Basically, unless it has a phone number in it, it is probably fake. It isn't the best place to start your hunting, as you are probably going to be walking blindly into anything. Sting, fat ugly chick, cross dressers, bunch a guys with baseball bats.Bunch of guys with baseball bats cracked me up for some reason, but you're right, that's definitely possible.

Never tried CL myself.

LuckyLou
02-03-12, 18:08
Box is full can you hook me up please?I have not doubt his box is full after that post, HA!

Welcome to senior status, señior Cruisin!

GoTaHaveIt
02-03-12, 21:51
After the reviews on here that said she was gtg I texted her and she texted right back saying blah blah 80 donation blah blah and I'm ready now. So I text back and say sounds good would you be willing to for 40 and got no reply. Not sure what was up other than it was the 1st and rent was paid. Anyone have any ideas?Sometimes Hobbyist outprice the service to these providers this is definetly that case I sure wouldn't pay no. 8 for no BJ witha bull crap rub down. You think like me. 4 is pushing it.

Manut20
02-04-12, 02:28
Ok so I decided to meet up with a girl on Craigslist who was described as robotic and breasts like tube socks. After messaging back and forth the previous night we set a date and it was well worth it. The ladies at the house where all nice but very cautious at first. Well I can attest that she is the real deal. Her breasts are soft and perky and her pussy is very tight. Senior members are welcome to message me for more details.

LookingHard
02-05-12, 00:15
Casual Encounters. For every one that is legit there are 100 that are not. Basically, unless it has a phone number in it, it is probably fake. It isn't the best place to start your hunting, as you are probably going to be walking blindly into anything. Sting, fat ugly chick, cross dressers, bunch a guys with baseball bats.CL is a long dark road and you never know who you are going to bump into. It's difficult and time consuming, most of the ads are bots or gay men looking for desperate guys. Not trying to sound conceded but I am fairly young and not bad looking and when I was single I hooked up a number of times with women just wanting to hook up no donation required. Twice with women who's husbands wanted to be in the room (kinda weird but kinda cool too) , and twice with pay girls. One was great and one was Kim in southern Indiana (thank god I made it out of that one). So, IMHO, if you have the time and determination go for it but be very careful. I personally get off on the hunt and the risk all most as much as the payoff, but that is just me.

Raider4021
02-05-12, 03:54
Does anyone know if any one at the stadium offers anything besides standard.

Thanks

Cruisin101
02-05-12, 13:04
I just tried to text Moca's phone and got the following reply."quit texting my sisters phone or I will have you arrested" WTF! Careful guys

Cruisin

Manut20
02-05-12, 15:32
Here are the pics of the girls I was referring to from my post on Friday night. I had the pleasure of the blonde.

WildmanBill
02-05-12, 17:26
Here are the pics of the girls I was referring to from my post on Friday night. I had the pleasure of the blonde.Hey Manut, Thanks for the confirmation, and the pics. From the bikini pics I could not imagine her boobies being oranges in socks. I will be making an appt to see her in person. She looks pretty damn good.

The Big1
02-05-12, 19:51
Here are the pics of the girls I was referring to from my post on Friday night. I had the pleasure of the blonde.Thanks for your pics. I'm sure it was a pleasure.

Randumb6
02-06-12, 00:36
CL is a long dark road and you never know who you are going to bump into. It's difficult and time consuming, most of the ads are bots or gay men looking for desperate guys. Not trying to sound conceded but I am fairly young and not bad looking and when I was single I hooked up a number of times with women just wanting to hook up no donation required. Twice with women who's husbands wanted to be in the room (kinda weird but kinda cool too) , and twice with pay girls. One was great and one was Kim in southern Indiana (thank god I made it out of that one). So, IMHO, if you have the time and determination go for it but be very careful. I personally get off on the hunt and the risk all most as much as the payoff, but that is just me.I agree with you on the possible payoff and the hunt, not the best starting place for a newbie though or someone that can't handle themselves both physically and mentally. Think with the little head too much in that game and it's a lot easier to get it punched in. I've never heard of it happening around here, but what should be a general public service announcement, never accept a drink from anyone you meet at their place. Have always been leary of the drug and mug or worse the drug and rape (by the husband that just wanted to watch).

Rocketman368
02-06-12, 10:57
Casual Encounters. For every one that is legit there are 100 that are not. Basically, unless it has a phone number in it, it is probably fake. It isn't the best place to start your hunting, as you are probably going to be walking blindly into anything. Sting, fat ugly chick, cross dressers, bunch a guys with baseball bats.I have seem to be getting a tremendous amout of Nigerian scammers from craigslist ads. Of course they list as being local. Also the " go to this website to be verified " where you have to give credit card. That is a NO NO. Never do that!

JustaGuy7
02-10-12, 20:28
Here are the pics of the girls I was referring to from my post on Friday night. I had the pleasure of the blonde.Any contact info on these girls?

Bbg24
02-11-12, 08:53
Does anyone know if any one at the stadium offers anything besides standard.

ThanksHasn't happened for me. Would love more.

Bigtlvr
02-11-12, 10:16
Here are the pics of the girls I was referring to from my post on Friday night. I had the pleasure of the blonde.This Lisa aka blond bomshell for BP isn't it? She shares a phone number with Brooke who must be the dark hair right? I have traded text and some security pics but was not able to hook up.

I would appreciate some info on either if anyone can pm me.

James Doe69
02-11-12, 15:32
http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/mary-jane-beware-i-was-ripped-off-99/3828192

OneSwiss
02-13-12, 08:14
Hasn't happened for me. Would love more.I have been there many times with different ladies and so far nothing but standard has been on offer. Like the man says I would love more but I just don't believe that it will ever happen at that location.

Durtybirds
02-21-12, 11:05
Here are the pics of the girls I was referring to from my post on Friday night. I had the pleasure of the blonde.Has anyone positively I'd these girls or has their contact info?

ReadyForDay
02-21-12, 13:47
Has anyone positively I'd these girls or has their contact info?I would love to know who they are and if they come together as well.

Jsmw1980
02-21-12, 18:09
Had a dream early this morning. Wow! This girl advertises alot of CL and I have tried to get with her for sometime. Our schedules never worked until this morning. She had a bad review on here once but I have heard alot of good ones so I tried. Well worth it! A few rules, but thats ok. Very cautious, which I like and does a great job. I will only give details in PM.

Jsmw1980
02-21-12, 18:11
Did anybody ever see Allisin, or Allysin, Allisyn? I've seen her go by all of these spellings. Anyway, she used to advertise on CL alot. Its been since the fall since I've seen her. I don't have a pic but she was on the shorter side, blonde and somtimes black hair. A little curvy but good at what she does.

Bjustice
02-22-12, 15:13
Had a dream early this morning. Wow! This girl advertises alot of CL and I have tried to get with her for sometime. Our schedules never worked until this morning. She had a bad review on here once but I have heard alot of good ones so I tried. Well worth it! A few rules, but thats ok. Very cautious, which I like and does a great job. I will only give details in PM.Just wondering why you can't post the info in the public forum? If you don't plan out giving first and last names along with home addresses, what's the big deal?

Jsmw1980
02-22-12, 18:22
Just wondering why you can't post the info in the public forum? If you don't plan out giving first and last names along with home addresses, what's the big deal?Well, we all know things are very hot in Louisville with LEO. Just want to protect myself and others. If someone contacts me that has a good record, I will share. If someone contacts me and I don't recognize their handle or good posts, no info. Simple as that.

Jeffredee
02-22-12, 19:12
This forum is being monitored by Uncle leo regularly, pm info to trusted members is a smart move to keep good providers and thier locations off the radar. The last week or so is a great example. I was guilty of it too. Its the smart move right now.

Just wondering why you can't post the info in the public forum? If you don't plan out giving first and last names along with home addresses, what's the big deal?

Bjustice
02-22-12, 21:56
This forum is being monitored by Uncle leo regularly, pm info to trusted members is a smart move to keep good providers and thier locations off the radar. The last week or so is a great example. I was guilty of it too. Its the smart move right now.If that's the case, why not disband the whole board? We write on here (at least I hope) with the knowledge that Auntie Le be reading. He could give a name, which we all know are fake and change constantly anyway. If not a name, at least a description of what she looks like. Doesn't have to be tatoo detail specific, but size, color, eyes, hair, or whatever. Doesn't have to be a specific location, but downtown, Fairdale, or wherever. Something about anything would be good I believe.

Randumb6
02-22-12, 23:16
Or, perhaps sometime in the future we'll all agree it is safe to post names and then again decide later it isn't. Of course, there is no going back and erasing anything when we decide it isn't. I came across this board a few years ago searching by a place by name and low and behold found this site by way of google. To assume that it hasn't been monitored for years is naive and to think we really post anything new to the LEO is absurd. Post at will or don't bother, otherwise, we'll be reading messages redacted harder than wikileaks.

BFDeal
02-22-12, 23:39
Never be naïve about who's reading these boards.

BFDeal.

Or, perhaps sometime in the future we'll all agree it is safe to post names and then again decide later it isn't. Of course, there is no going back and erasing anything when we decide it isn't. I came across this board a few years ago searching by a place by name and low and behold found this site by way of google. To assume that it hasn't been monitored for years is naive and to think we really post anything new to the LEO is absurd. Post at will or don't bother, otherwise, we'll be reading messages redacted harder than wikileaks.

JMason1209
04-11-12, 23:10
Here are the pics of the girls I was referring to from my post on Friday night. I had the pleasure of the blonde.Do you have there contact info?

MrsIndependent
05-16-12, 13:51
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Raider4021
05-21-12, 23:04
Are any of the girls on Craigslist real? If so I would love to get some info thanks. Please pm some real info.

Thanks

SnowPlow13
05-24-12, 08:25
Around the first of the month I responded to a posting in CL that stated they "need help with the rent". Got am e-mail back, and a phone number, but after hours of trying to get a pic finally gave up, figured she was getting bombarded with email and text. Waited till yesterday to try again and texted as asked if she still needed help with the rent, and she did.

Said her name was Sara and met her at her house (off Preston Hwy near Lowes). I'd rate her face a 7, body an 8, and the nipples a 10. Started with a nude BBBJ, skills there were average. Moved quickly to FS as soon as I started playing with her kitty (more to follow on that). When the deed was completely I noticed the condom was covered in period blood, she left the room and came back with a wet towel and said,"Just noticed I am spotting a little". It wasn't a little spotting it was full blown that time of the month. I didn't mind, but just warning others. After it was over I realized she wanted to move to FS as soon as I pet the kitty because she probably thought I'd get pissed if I noticed period blood in my hand.

She had a good attitude and was friendly and didn't try to up sell anything. There were pictured of her and her boyfriend, husband, babies' daddy on the wall of the bedroom, which was weird at the time, but had me worried that this guy was going to bust in during the act and attempt some scam or something, but that was just me being paranoid I guess.

Her normal rates a. 8 for 30, and I would definitely go back, just next time I would look at the calendar and make sure it's not 'that time of the month'. Senior members can PM me for digits. I attached the pic she sent me, it is really her and fairly resent.

Love Datazz
05-24-12, 19:43
Around the first of the month I responded to a posting in CL that stated they "need help with the rent". Got am e-mail back, and a phone number, but after hours of trying to get a pic finally gave up, figured she was getting bombarded with email and text. Waited till yesterday to try again and texted as asked if she still needed help with the rent, and she did.

Said her name was Sara and met her at her house (off Preston Hwy near Lowes). I'd rate her face a 7, body an 8, and the nipples a 10. Started with a nude BBBJ, skills there were average. Moved quickly to FS as soon as I started playing with her kitty (more to follow on that). When the deed was completely I noticed the condom was covered in period blood, she left the room and came back with a wet towel and said,"Just noticed I am spotting a little". It wasn't a little spotting it was full blown that time of the month. I didn't mind, but just warning others. After it was over I realized she wanted to move to FS as soon as I pet the kitty because she probably thought I'd get pissed if I noticed period blood in my hand.

She had a good attitude and was friendly and didn't try to up sell anything. There were pictured of her and her boyfriend, husband, babies' daddy on the wall of the bedroom, which was weird at the time, but had me worried that this guy was going to bust in during the act and attempt some scam or something, but that was just me being paranoid I guess.

Her normal rates a. 8 for 30, and I would definitely go back, just next time I would look at the calendar and make sure it's not 'that time of the month'. Senior members can PM me for digits. I attached the pic she sent me, it is really her and fairly resent.

177809When I come across pics like that at a girls house I pretend it's her brother and his family. And she's the slutty aunt.

Kyowa
05-25-12, 00:57
There were pictures of her and her boyfriend / husband / babies' daddy on the wall of the bedroom, _, but had me worried that this guy was going to bust in during the act and attempt some scam or something, but that was just me being paranoid I guess.

When I come across pics like that at a girls house I pretend it's her brother and his family. And she's the slutty aunt.You should be paranoid; going to any incall when it is not a well-known & well-reviewed provider strikes me as suicidal: You have no idea what kind of ambush,"sting," or trap You're walking into! Why put Yourself into a "killing box" for any kind of robbery or worse (let alone any kind of a "shake-down" or scam)? I don't have any desire to commit suicide: strictly outcalls for me, where I have some control of my safety & security.

Sincerely,

A K

Ralphisit
05-25-12, 01:29
You should be paranoid; going to any incall when it is not a well-known & well-reviewed provider strikes me as suicidal: You have no idea what kind of ambush,"sting," or trap You're walking into! Why put Yourself into a "killing box" for any kind of robbery or worse (let alone any kind of a "shake-down" or scam)? I don't have any desire to commit suicide: strictly outcalls for me, where I have some control of my safety & security.

Sincerely,

A KHe took one for the team. Aren't we all risk takers at heart. I started to TOFTT tonight but didn't think I had the stamina since it has been a long day and two nutts already today. Talked to these two by phone and they sounded good and brand new to the trade. http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/come-enjoy-your-evening-with-us-21/4116505

Kyowa
05-25-12, 02:31
He took one for the team. Aren't we all risk takers at heart?Just seems to me that the smartest move is to limit or reduce Your risks as much as possible! Doesn't it seem self-destructive to try to make Your hobbying as risky as it could possibly get? But if that's what trips your trigger.

Sincerely,

AK

ReadyForDay
05-25-12, 14:28
You should be paranoid; going to any incall when it is not a well-known & well-reviewed provider strikes me as suicidal: You have no idea what kind of ambush,"sting," or trap You're walking into! Why put Yourself into a "killing box" for any kind of robbery or worse (let alone any kind of a "shake-down" or scam)? I don't have any desire to commit suicide: strictly outcalls for me, where I have some control of my safety & security.

Sincerely,

A KAgreed. The moment that you are not paranoid is when you should realize how stupid you are. Just remember that just because you are paranoid doesn't mean you aren't right.

GoTaHaveIt
06-28-12, 18:27
Don't waste your time on Cassady baits you in with FS talk then offers HJ for. 60 and put your bat between the rack for. 80. Any one that has done that is a idiot. Walked right out.

Blog9
08-06-12, 13:30
Anyone ever had more than a good massage from Liz?

http://louisville.craigslist.org/thp/3172401007.html

Sonofa Buck
08-06-12, 13:59
Anyone ever had more than a good massage from Liz?

http://louisville.craigslist.org/thp/3172401007.htmlWent there a little over a year ago. Kids running around phone ringing she answered about half of them I did not even get a good massage.

Member #5465
08-07-12, 01:01
It's just a massage, dude. I had some good ones BUT only a massage. Pumping a dry well, so to speak, there.

FastDraw12
09-06-12, 19:30
Took a few emails, but finally picked her up and drove up a nearby alley for a perfect BBBJ. She was a little reluctant to show a face pic over internet, and wouldn't give out phone, so I was a little more careful than usual. She was def worth it though. Pretty good shape, little mole on face, brunette hair. Compensation was fair. Have an email if anyone is interested.

Robert710
09-24-12, 10:22
Hooked up with an amateur couple for "modeling" took pics of them, then she gave a CBJ and a HJCOT. $100. Would probably repeat.

Coloice
09-24-12, 13:15
Hooked up with an amateur couple for "modeling" took pics of them, then she gave a CBJ and a HJCOT. $100. Would probably repeat.What is the contact info? Link to add?

Hamrsblonz
09-24-12, 14:03
What is the contact info? Link to add?Hey. Was she hot? Even with another cock hangin around? This is a SEX board dude. Get with it!

Mr Serious
09-25-12, 00:29
Took a few emails, but finally picked her up and drove up a nearby alley for a perfect BBBJ. She was a little reluctant to show a face pic over internet, and wouldn't give out phone, so I was a little more careful than usual. She was def worth it though. Pretty good shape, little mole on face, brunette hair. Compensation was fair. Have an email if anyone is interested.Do you still have this info? If so can you PM it to me?

FastDraw12
09-25-12, 14:59
After about 6 email attempts over the past couple weeks, she finally responded to one. Set up a time and place to meet up. Had to wait about 20 min while she was "at the store." I should have asked beforehand, but it was not incall, she had a spot already picked out to go to and I had to drive. I was expecting incall. She had a couple rules, nothing out of the ordinary, no kissing. Looked pretty good, but was wearing some basketball shorts and a sweatshirt. BBBJ and FS. She had her cell phone on her, and didn't answer it while we were together, but it was beeping of the hook. Final conclusion: If you have a thing for redheads, she'll suffice, if you're looking for an hour worth of a good time and good service in a good atmosphere, go elsewhere. To her benefit, she was pleasant, clean, chatty, and not the least bit shady.

Bigtlvr
09-25-12, 19:22
After about 6 email attempts over the past couple weeks, she finally responded to one. Set up a time and place to meet up. Had to wait about 20 min while she was "at the store." I should have asked beforehand, but it was not incall, she had a spot already picked out to go to and I had to drive. I was expecting incall. She had a couple rules, nothing out of the ordinary, no kissing. Looked pretty good, but was wearing some basketball shorts and a sweatshirt. BBBJ and FS. She had her cell phone on her, and didn't answer it while we were together, but it was beeping of the hook. Final conclusion: If you have a thing for redheads, she'll suffice, if you're looking for an hour worth of a good time and good service in a good atmosphere, go elsewhere. To her benefit, she was pleasant, clean, chatty, and not the least bit shady.Link to ad? Contact info? Pm please.

Funtongue13
09-26-12, 00:07
After about 6 email attempts over the past couple weeks, she finally responded to one. Set up a time and place to meet up. Had to wait about 20 min while she was "at the store." I should have asked beforehand, but it was not incall, she had a spot already picked out to go to and I had to drive. I was expecting incall. She had a couple rules, nothing out of the ordinary, no kissing. Looked pretty good, but was wearing some basketball shorts and a sweatshirt. BBBJ and FS. She had her cell phone on her, and didn't answer it while we were together, but it was beeping of the hook. Final conclusion: If you have a thing for redheads, she'll suffice, if you're looking for an hour worth of a good time and good service in a good atmosphere, go elsewhere. To her benefit, she was pleasant, clean, chatty, and not the least bit shady.I've tried many times to contact her myself. What are her rates? Can you provide digits?

ULfan
09-26-12, 18:01
Link to ad? Contact info? Pm please.Ads get pulled down very quickly. Today she is Arial

http://louisville.craigslist.org/cas/3298445480.html

MillitaryMan69
09-26-12, 22:05
Ads get pulled down very quickly. Today she is Arial.

http://louisville.craigslist.org/cas/3298445480.htmlI hit her up a while ago and she didn't respond. I might try again she don't look bad.

BoredinIN
09-26-12, 23:14
I've tried many times to contact her myself. What are her rates? Can you provide digits?Same chick I saw awhile back. She hasn't been posting ads as often, you can usually find them late at night. When I saw her she didn't have a phone, only communicated via email.

Here was my review with rates.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7891-Craigslist-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1296364&viewfull=1#post1296364

FastDraw12
10-01-12, 18:18
Took a few emails, but finally picked her up and drove up a nearby alley for a perfect BBBJ. She was a little reluctant to show a face pic over internet, and wouldn't give out phone, so I was a little more careful than usual. She was def worth it though. Pretty good shape, little mole on face, brunette hair. Compensation was fair. Have an email if anyone is interested.Tried to blackmail me today, after meeting with her for the fourth time. She texted my phone about 30 times, threatening to tell the wife. She got my address somehow, whether doing a background check, or by my own fault of using my real phone and not a burn phone. She got my name, FB info, my wife's name and wanted money, or she would tell my wife. Needless to say, I would not recommend her to anyone. She goes by ashely, nicky, nikki, has a mole on the left side of her face, by her mouth, brunette, about 5'10, and nuts. She never shows her face in photos, doesn't use a phone, but a computer program that texts, and will email frequently. She's usually in the old louisville area, but I have picked her up on broadway a couple times. STAY AWAY! She has a recent posting here.

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/there-in-minutes_-your-dream-come-true-discreet-outcalls-only-23/4524710

BoredinIN
10-02-12, 12:15
Tried to blackmail me today, after meeting with her for the fourth time. She texted my phone about 30 times, threatening to tell the wife. She got my address somehow, whether doing a background check, or by my own fault of using my real phone and not a burn phone. She got my name, FB info, my wife's name and wanted money, or she would tell my wife. Needless to say, I would not recommend her to anyone. She goes by ashely, nicky, nikki, has a mole on the left side of her face, by her mouth, brunette, about 5'10, and nuts. She never shows her face in photos, doesn't use a phone, but a computer program that texts, and will email frequently. She's usually in the old louisville area, but I have picked her up on broadway a couple times. STAY AWAY! She has a recent posting here.

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/there-in-minutes_-your-dream-come-true-discreet-outcalls-only-23/4524710I doubt she actually paid the money with a card card to run a real back ground check. You have to be very careful with Facebook linking your info when you don't want it to. I can't tell you how many girls I've looked up this way. There is an easy way to tell, go into Facebook, go to search, try your phone number first and see what comes up, second try your email and see what comes up. You need to be using a dummy email just for hobbying.

Jman3848
10-02-12, 13:27
I doubt she actually paid the money with a card card to run a real back ground check. You have to be very careful with Facebook linking your info when you don't want it to. I can't tell you how many girls I've looked up this way. There is an easy way to tell, go into Facebook, go to search, try your phone number first and see what comes up, second try your email and see what comes up. You need to be using a dummy email just for hobbying.Dummy phone, email, name, everything. ALWAYS!

FastDraw12
10-02-12, 16:01
I doubt she actually paid the money with a card card to run a real back ground check. You have to be very careful with Facebook linking your info when you don't want it to. I can't tell you how many girls I've looked up this way. There is an easy way to tell, go into Facebook, go to search, try your phone number first and see what comes up, second try your email and see what comes up. You need to be using a dummy email just for hobbying.Yeah, I always use a dummy email, and my FB stuff is for friends only, nothing is public. I'm still not sure how she put two and two together unless she's got a racket going. The only thing I can think of is that she did a public records search, which runs about $20 for a basic lookup, then google'd from there because everything else I have on strict privacy settings. Nonetheless, I told my wife about it anyway, and am currently sleeping on the sofa. She's pissed, but we've been through way worse, like when she had an affair for 2 years. In short she told me that I'm in deep shit, but she'll get over it, and if the crazy prosistute lady tries anything, she'll whoop her ass.

Jman3848
10-03-12, 11:27
Yeah, I always use a dummy email, and my FB stuff is for friends only, nothing is public. I'm still not sure how she put two and two together unless she's got a racket going. The only thing I can think of is that she did a public records search, which runs about $20 for a basic lookup, then google'd from there because everything else I have on strict privacy settings. Nonetheless, I told my wife about it anyway, and am currently sleeping on the sofa. She's pissed, but we've been through way worse, like when she had an affair for 2 years. In short she told me that I'm in deep shit, but she'll get over it, and if the crazy prosistute lady tries anything, she'll whoop her ass.Glad to hear its all going to work out for you.

Dtripod69
10-03-12, 19:49
Has an accomplice that watches for you gets your lic plate or follows you home. Has someone who looks you up. So add getting a rental car and driving around in circles in Walmarts parking lot to make sure no one is following you. Plain and simple if there is a will there is a way it is a dangerous sport. At a minimum dummy email, burn phone, fake name and fake place of employment that has multiple locations and lots of people are good choices, keep an eye out for "bystanders".

Yeah, I always use a dummy email, and my FB stuff is for friends only, nothing is public. I'm still not sure how she put two and two together unless she's got a racket going. The only thing I can think of is that she did a public records search, which runs about $20 for a basic lookup, then google'd from there because everything else I have on strict privacy settings. Nonetheless, I told my wife about it anyway, and am currently sleeping on the sofa. She's pissed, but we've been through way worse, like when she had an affair for 2 years. In short she told me that I'm in deep shit, but she'll get over it, and if the crazy prosistute lady tries anything, she'll whoop her ass.

Jman3848
10-04-12, 09:57
Has an accomplice that watches for you gets your lic plate or follows you home. Has someone who looks you up. So add getting a rental car and driving around in circles in Walmarts parking lot to make sure no one is following you. Plain and simple if there is a will there is a way it is a dangerous sport. At a minimum dummy email, burn phone, fake name and fake place of employment that has multiple locations and lots of people are good choices, keep an eye out for "bystanders".I believe for some it's the thrill of the hunt, knowing it could go south anytime. Obviously, no one want to get caught. But that adrenalin rush when you are otw to meet someone new is the drug that partially keeps them in the game.

White
10-04-12, 10:40
I believe for some it's the thrill of the hunt, knowing it could go south anytime. Obviously, no one want to get caught. But that adrenalin rush when you are otw to meet someone new is the drug that partially keeps them in the game.Amen brother, amen!

FastDraw12
10-19-12, 19:38
I posted an ad on CL, and she responded a few days later with a body shot and asked if I'd drive out to meet her. We exchanged about 20 emails, and finally she was free and in town, so I didn't have to drive out to her. She was pretty much up for whatever, I. E. A park, car, hotel, outcall. We agreed to use her suv and parked down an alley in my neighborhood. She was a little awkward, being our first meeting, but opened up once we got things going. Had a very skinny body, dressed well, smelled nice, and always asked what I wanted. BBBJ for warmup, and FS finish. Doesn't allow greek, brought cover with her to use. I could tell she's had at least one kid, but wasn't too noticeable. For the time and donation, I'd repeat. She seems a little sassy, but not rushed. Looks 7, performance 6, attitude 7. If any seniors want digits, let me know.

RdyToPlay59
10-20-12, 11:19
I posted an ad on CL, and she responded a few days later with a body shot and asked if I'd drive out to meet her. We exchanged about 20 emails, and finally she was free and in town, so I didn't have to drive out to her. She was pretty much up for whatever, I. E. A park, car, hotel, outcall. We agreed to use her suv and parked down an alley in my neighborhood. She was a little awkward, being our first meeting, but opened up once we got things going. Had a very skinny body, dressed well, smelled nice, and always asked what I wanted. BBBJ for warmup, and FS finish. Doesn't allow greek, brought cover with her to use. I could tell she's had at least one kid, but wasn't too noticeable. For the time and donation, I'd repeat. She seems a little sassy, but not rushed. Looks 7, performance 6, attitude 7. If any seniors want digits, let me know.I agree. She is very affordable and well worth the quality. I have seen her numerous times over the past year or two. Being close to me makes it very convenient. I liked it better when she had her own place though. Yes she did have a kid not too long ago.

On the same note. I have been seeing a young spinner who used to work at a AMP until it got busted. I think she said she went by Kate or Katie. Wow! She is something else. Very sweet and also had a kid not long ago.

RdyToPlay59
10-22-12, 17:25
Apparently many people remember her. Once she gives me the Okay I will share her info with the ones that have already requested it.

Cloud Strife
10-23-12, 06:24
Apparently many people remember her. Once she gives me the Okay I will share her info with the ones that have already requested it.Yeah, like this guy.

LuckyLou
10-23-12, 09:04
Yeah, I always use a dummy email, and my FB stuff is for friends only, nothing is public. I'm still not sure how she put two and two together unless she's got a racket going. The only thing I can think of is that she did a public records search, which runs about $20 for a basic lookup, then google'd from there because everything else I have on strict privacy settings. Nonetheless, I told my wife about it anyway, and am currently sleeping on the sofa. She's pissed, but we've been through way worse, like when she had an affair for 2 years. In short she told me that I'm in deep shit, but she'll get over it, and if the crazy prosistute lady tries anything, she'll whoop her ass.I must say that I am supremely jealous, and I am not usually the type. I think you two should set up a sting for little miss blackmail just to teach her a lesson! Obviously I don't know shit about your relationship with your wife but on the surface it seems like it works. Maybe you should start swinging, or maybe I should just keep my suggestions to myself! Get back to me on the sister thing would ya?

LL

Boner889
10-23-12, 10:36
Apparently many people remember her. Once she gives me the Okay I will share her info with the ones that have already requested it.Just sent you a PM. Add me to the list. Love me some Kate. If its the same one that worked right off Hourstbourne area.

Ky Lawdoc
10-23-12, 12:13
Add me to the list, I'll take a PM of the contact info for either of these young ladies.

I agree. She is very affordable and well worth the quality. I have seen her numerous times over the past year or two. Being close to me makes it very convenient. I liked it better when she had her own place though. Yes she did have a kid not too long ago.

On the same note. I have been seeing a young spinner who used to work at a AMP until it got busted. I think she said she went by Kate or Katie. Wow! She is something else. Very sweet and also had a kid not long ago.

Kyowa
10-24-12, 03:39
I have been seeing a young spinner who used to work at an AMP until it got busted. I think she said she went by Kate or Katie. Wow! She is something else! Very sweet and also had a kid not long ago.I'm not trying to be nit-picky but: the term "AMP" is supposed to exclusively refer to an "Asian Massage Provider" whereas you would refer to the other nonAsian's places as either ("Erotic") EMP's or ("Full-Body Sensual") FBSM's, or even just ("body-rub's") BR's or ("relaxation therapist's") RT's; & please p'm' me her contact info' also! T' Y' I' A'

Apparently many people remember her! Once she gives me the Okay I will share her info with the ones that have already requested it.No argumentativve comment, or insult, or offense intended.

Sincerely,

A. K.

HappyHunter47
10-24-12, 11:33
I'm not trying to be nit-picky but: the term "AMP" is supposed to exclusively refer to an "Asian Massage Provider" whereas you would refer to the other nonAsian's places as either ("Erotic") EMP's or ("Full-Body Sensual") FBSM's, or even just ("body-rub's") BR's or ("relaxation therapist's") RT's; & please p'm' me her contact info' also! T' Y' I' A'

No argumentativve comment, or insult, or offense intended.

Sincerely,

A. K.I do believe AMP means Asian Massage Parlor And not "provider" as you stated. I didn't read that she was non-Asian. But either way, if it is owned by Asians, run by Asians and the standard "Asian treatments" are provided, I still think it is an AMP. It's like eating at an Asian restaurant. The hostess may be white, but it's still an Asian Restrarant.

Furthermore, the word,"therapist" cannot be used by ANYONE who does not have a massage license so the term, "Relaxation Therapist" would not be a correct term. Perhaps,"relaxation provider" may be what you meant.

RdyToPlay59
10-24-12, 14:20
I do believe AMP means Asian Massage Parlor And not "provider" as you stated. I didn't read that she was non-Asian. But either way, if it is owned by Asians, run by Asians and the standard "Asian treatments" are provided, I still think it is an AMP. It's like eating at an Asian restaurant. The hostess may be white, but it's still an Asian Restrarant.

Furthermore, the word,"therapist" cannot be used by ANYONE who does not have a massage license so the term,"Relaxation Therapist" would not be a correct term. Perhaps,"relaxation provider" may be what you meant.I was thinking the "A" was for adult.

Kyowa
10-25-12, 01:36
NO ARGUMENTATIVE COMMENTS INTENDED: just posting my clarification of why I said what I said!

I do believe AMP means Asian Massage Parlor And not "provider" as you stated. I didn't read that she was non-Asian. But either way, if it is owned by Asians, run by Asians and the standard "Asian treatments" are provided, I still think it is an AMP. It's like eating at an Asian restaurant. The hostess may be white, but it's still an Asian Restrarant.The "Kate"/"Katie" & the bust that I believed he was referring to were not (if I'm correct) at an Asian place at all, unless I missed the news-report about some bust involving an Asian place, so I took it that he was referring to 1 of the various busts in the past year or so (if I recall) at "Hot Rocks" or "Tranquil Gardens" or 1 of Ivan's places; as to whether the "P" stands for "parlor" or "provider" in that acronym: that seems, to me, to be an even more nit-picky quibble than (if I'm correct about who &\or where he's referring to) mine!

Furthermore, the word,"therapist" cannot be used by ANYONE who does not have a massage license so the term, "Relaxation Therapist" would not be a correct term. Perhaps,"relaxation provider" may be what you meant. (Per our prior discussion about whether any client could get into extra trouble by asking for "massage" when the provider wasn't an LMT) using the word "therapist" is, naturally, technically illegal but that doesn't stop any client or provider from misusing it anyway: just as this very board uses "Massage" as 1 of it's forum-headings without limiting postings to those that only refer to LMT's; but I'd say that "RP" would work just fine if everyone recognises it. Or you could use "RT" to mean "relaxation technician" or even "rub & tug" if that helps? I'd prefer the much simpler (& all inclusive)"BR" for "body rub" but, again, it'd have to be used enough to become an instantly recognisable acronym!

"Your obedient servant, sir:" A "Kyowa"

HappyHunter47
10-25-12, 08:40
I was thinking the "A" was for adult.Ahhh, I see thanks!

Jman3848
10-25-12, 09:21
Add me to the list, I'll take a PM of the contact info for either of these young ladies.Looks like she won't have any trouble covering the rent. LOL.

Bwiser22
10-25-12, 12:33
Apparently many people remember her. Once she gives me the Okay I will share her info with the ones that have already requested it.Would love some info on Kate also. Thanks

White
10-25-12, 16:30
Would love some info on Kate also. Thanks+1!

Never got the chance.

HappyHunter47
10-25-12, 16:51
I was thinking the "A" was for adult.So when you said she worked at an "AMP" you meant,"Adult" Massage Parlor? Do they have anything other than "Adult" massage parlors? Like as in KMP, Kid Massage Parlors? Just messing with you.

HappyHunter47
10-25-12, 16:56
I have been seeing a young spinner who used to work at a AMP until it got busted. I think she said she went by Kate or Katie. Wow! She is something else. Very sweet and also had a kid not long ago.

The "Kate"/"Katie" & the bust that I believed he was referring to were not (if I'm correct) at an Asian place at all, unless I missed the news-report about some bust involving an Asian place, so I took it that he was referring to 1 of the various busts in the past year or so (if I recall) at "Hot Rocks" or "Tranquil Gardens" or 1 of Ivan's places; as to whether the "P" stands for "parlor" or "provider" in that acronym: that seems, to me, to be an even more nit-picky quibble than (if I'm correct about who &\or where he's referring to) mine!I really couldn't care less about terms and being appropriate or politically correct. All I was interested in was trying to understand his story and not get into a nursing home brawl over who is smarter, who knows more, and who is right. He said,"Kate/Katie used to work at an AMP". You got on here and said,"AMP" means "Asian Massage Provider". How can she "work at a "Provider?" So I knew that wasn't right. I was only clarifying if he was saying she "worked at an AMP" or "was an Asian Provider" and wanted to be sure either you or he didn't type the wrong word by mistake. I am a fan of spinners and I'm especially fond of Asians. RdytoPlay59 corrected me saying he meant,"Adult" vs "Asian". Thanks for clearing that up. That really is all I was trying to get at so I could figure out your story.

BTW, the abbreviations on here say an AMP means (Parlor) not (Provider).
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_abbreviations

If you Google it you'll only find one definition in terms of massage and again it is only "Parlor" and never could I find, "provider", but hate to get too "nit-picky as you called me. Hey, it is what it is. In all seriousness, I thought you just typed it wrong and I was only pointing it out for clarification.

"Your obedient servant, sir:" A "Kyowa"You're my "servant"? I don't swing that way. Thanks for offering, but, I think I'll pass.

HitnRun
10-25-12, 18:52
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Rome1188
10-25-12, 19:12
So when you said she worked at an "AMP" you meant,"Adult" Massage Parlor? Do they have anything other than "Adult" massage parlors? Like as in KMP, Kid Massage Parlors? Just messing with you.Only Jerry Sandusky drives around looking for "Kid massage parlors"

HappyHunter47
10-25-12, 20:03
Only Jerry Sandusky drives around looking for "Kid massage parlors"Now that was funny!

HitnRun
10-26-12, 00:37
Sorry to all.

I was trying to use some of m. Squirtz english. Ville-billy. LOL

NakedTruth
10-26-12, 21:39
Sorry to all.

I was trying to use some of m. Squirtz english. Ville-billy. LOLNow that begs the question why Jackson allows us to suffer with original Squirtz postings. Really no idea what Hit and Run posted but got to think I'm thankful it was deleted.

Funtongue13
11-19-12, 10:43
I was browsing through Craigslist and came across this one. http://louisville.craigslist.org/cas/3419894512.html

Says her name is Cecellia. That is mercedesrenee. I called the number to verify. Just letting you know.

Sum Yung Guy
11-21-12, 15:05
I was browsing through Craigslist and came across this one.

http://louisville.craigslist.org/cas/3419894512.html

Says her name is Cecellia. That is mercedesrenee. I called the number to verify. Just letting you know.The grammar seems pretty legit in the CL post

FastDraw12
03-08-13, 17:52
Advertise off Eastern Pkwy. Google and Tineye came out fine. Anyone seen them?

Jman3848
03-10-13, 11:47
Advertise off Eastern Pkwy. Google and Tineye came out fine. Anyone seen them?I got nothing. You ever really had good luck on CL?

ClitSpanker
03-10-13, 22:36
I was browsing through Craigslist and came across this one.

http://louisville.craigslist.org/cas/3419894512.html

Says her name is Cecellia. That is mercedesrenee. I called the number to verify. Just letting you know.Craigslist post taken down so I can't see pic, but didn't MR just get something like 5 yrs for armed robbery? Is she out on bail or is this one of her possee using her pics? Good idea to stay away in any case, but just curious.

Member #6042
03-11-13, 21:02
Craigslist post taken down so I can't see pic, but didn't MR just get something like 5 yrs for armed robbery? Is she out on bail or is this one of her possee using her pics? Good idea to stay away in any case, but just curious.Check the dates, He made that post in November.

ClitSpanker
03-12-13, 08:14
Check the dates, He made that post in November.Sorry to raise alarm for no reason. You are, of course, correct on date.

KyRob
03-24-13, 00:22
Advertise off Eastern Pkwy. Google and Tineye came out fine. Anyone seen them?Do you have a link to the ad?

Kygolfer77
03-24-13, 17:28
Do you have a link to the ad?Tried last week and while the girl was cute charged $95 for hr and wanted 40 more for a happy ending, will not repeat.

SevenKnobs
04-08-13, 00:22
Hey all, this person usually has ads up in the late evening and early morning. Always advertising incall in the Murphy Lane area. Her rates are reasonable and her pic is hot. I've emailed her at various times and never seemed to sync up. I've always had the impression the visit would be all business and not really a GFE kind of setup. To my memory I've never seen her post on BP or seen a review of her.

Can anyone ID this person as a reviewed provider? Thoughts on her?

Docd62
04-08-13, 03:14
Hey all, this person usually has ads up in the late evening and early morning. Always advertising incall in the Murphy Lane area. Her rates are reasonable and her pic is hot. I've emailed her at various times and never seemed to sync up. I've always had the impression the visit would be all business and not really a GFE kind of setup. To my memory I've never seen her post on BP or seen a review of her.

Can anyone I'd this person as a reviewed provider? Thoughts on her?

240284She is the person in the pic. In my dream I was not impressed. No GFE very rushed. Sounds like someone in the next room. I assume it was a boyfriend or maybe a kid kept hearing noise. The dream took place on a blanket on the floor next to a weight machine. She is nice looking about an 7. 5 or 8. Lots of tats but I don't mind them find them sexy on some. Whole dream made me uncomfortable and nervous between the floor and the noise. Was in a private home and seemed clean but was very dark.

Don't think I would repeat.

LikeMike1963
04-08-13, 08:43
Sorry. No help. Just what was an amusing comment to me. LOL.

SevenKnobs
04-08-13, 16:09
She is the person in the pic. In my dream I was not impressed. No GFE very rushed. Sounds like someone in the next room. I assume it was a boyfriend or maybe a kid kept hearing noise. The dream took place on a blanket on the floor next to a weight machine. She is nice looking about an 7. 5 or 8. Lots of tats but I don't mind them find them sexy on some. Whole dream made me uncomfortable and nervous between the floor and the noise. Was in a private home and seemed clean but was very dark.

Don't think I would repeat.That's good intel, thanks. Drop me a PM if you have any questions about other providers that you can't find info about, if I can help I will.

HotHotHot001
04-08-13, 20:22
If anyone has seen this provider?

Not a great pic I know.

Thanks for any help.

Carnicero
04-08-13, 21:17

240284I have had the same experience as Docd62 and was also somewhat uncomfortable on the floor. She is cute, does deliver and is reasonable but rushed. Goes by Loren or Lorin at the time.

BubbaBub91
04-08-13, 22:24
I have had the same experience as Docd62 and was also somewhat uncomfortable on the floor. She is cute, does deliver and is reasonable but rushed. Goes by Loren or Lorin at the time.What section you find her in at CL?

Docd62
04-09-13, 04:13
Same provider I just reviewed new pic?

Not a great pic I know.

Thanks for any help.

Docd62
04-09-13, 04:22
She is in the casual encounters w4m section.

What section you find her in at CL?

RdyToPlay59
04-09-13, 14:33

Not a great pic I know.

Thanks for any help.Yes. I have seen her a couple of times. She will get the job done. Menu is open. No GFE. Nice but business like. Prices are reasonable and she is very cute. I will repeat but have other providers that was much more into it than what she is. Has her own place and easy to get to.

JohnBlack700
04-14-13, 15:10
There is a girl that goes by Beth H. On CL. Had a few meetings with this person. She is short and heavy and has big assets. She was asking 80 for FS but you can talk her

Down to 40. She stays with some people and they are there most of the time but keep to themselves. I just do my business and leave so can't tell you if she rush or not.

Also Jennifer H. Will sometimes reply to ads on CL. You know when she emails you be / see you will google her name and notice that she was arrested for meth. Very shinny girl and small assets. I really enjoyed her. She gets into it and loves it. I had to wash my clothes twice be / see she was soaking my clothes so bad with her special treat. She let you name your own price and she just loves doing it. She still try anything but too bad I do not have a working number or email for her anymore. I have not heard from her in about 3months now.

Docd62
04-15-13, 05:52

Not a great pic I know.

Thanks for any help.Check my post earlier. She uses different pics but same girl.

Zomby
04-15-13, 11:35
I was bored and trolling Craigslist this weekend (don't ask me why, I don't know either) and got a response from this one, calling herself Brittany from Okolona. Her email says "our pics" so this might be two different girls, but if it is, I can't tell the difference.

Google image search yields nothing, not does searching for her phone.

Anybody seen her before? Worth a trip down there? Stay far away?

Thanks,

/z

Doctor Z
04-15-13, 13:29
I was bored and trolling Craigslist this weekend (don't ask me why, I don't know either) and got a response from this one, calling herself Brittany from Okolona. Her email says "our pics" so this might be two different girls, but if it is, I can't tell the difference.

Google image search yields nothing, not does searching for her phone.

Anybody seen her before? Worth a trip down there? Stay far away?

Thanks,

/zTwo different chicks dude. The dark-haired chick went by Kendra before. Never seen that other chick.

Bogey90
04-15-13, 16:12
Enjoyed a 4 hand session with the girls. Standard two call operation in the east end easy to find. Surroundings where ok, there place was a little messy but that is not what I was inspecting. We all got comfortable quickly and there hands where in all the right spots. A little girl to girl attention and full roaming was allowed. Sarah Jane was the definite pro I think Tiffany was just waking up. Pictures are accurate lots of curves to enjoy. Enjoyed the session but being my first session with them menu was limited. Will repeat.

Member #5516
04-16-13, 16:58
Check my post earlier. She uses different pics but same girl.Correct same exp! Pics same chic! Too many tats on back for me! House looked like a Oklahoma twister came through. BTW the weight bench is for sale if you have the number search on CL and see.

Zomby
04-17-13, 21:19
Two different chicks dude. The dark-haired chick went by Kendra before. Never seen that other chick.Thanks for the response. I can't always see the differences in photos.

Rocketman368
04-20-13, 18:11
Anyone know this gal. She posted in craigslist strictly platonic category. I contacted her. She says her name is Kinsley. She pretty much started asking for me to take her shopping and take her places without even meeting. Just have texted so far. Her pic looks familiar but I can not place it.

TipsTipsTips
04-20-13, 21:13
Anyone know this gal. She posted in craigslist strictly platonic category. I contacted her. She says her name is Kinsley. She pretty much started asking for me to take her shopping and take her places without even meeting. Just have texted so far. Her pic looks familiar but I can not place it.Her name is Brooke nice girl has one of the best backsides I have ever seen hooked up with her off of CL like 3 years ago when she lived in Radcliffe back then she did everything.

JumpBalls
04-24-13, 18:47
Just hot a reply from Kate, I believe former hot rocks, on CL. Long email with a story. Thought I saw something about cash and dash on here. Any thoughts?

Trek OCLV
04-24-13, 19:06
I'm coming to town on business next week (don't it figure that I don't get to play there for Derby). I'd like to start checking CL and BP for a daytime fling. What sections are the ladies that have been referenced in this thread found in.

Thanks for helping a brother out.

LuckyLou
04-24-13, 22:22
She could use a maid more than a big dick. But I guess we all have our priorities. Can't really say I blame her but she does have a kid, so she could do a little better about the cleaning up.

http://louisville.craigslist.org/cas/3764864502.html

LL

PS. not sure how to do the hyperlink thing, any help would be appreciated.

Bettis
04-24-13, 22:41
Just hot a reply from Kate, I believe former hot rocks, on CL. Long email with a story. Thought I saw something about cash and dash on here. Any thoughts?If you want to keep your money. Too many safe & good options out there than this one.

Be safe

Joe Black
04-24-13, 23:40
Nice Kitchen. JAJAJJA.

Joe Black.

She could use a maid more than a big dick. But I guess we all have our priorities. Can't really say I blame her but she does have a kid, so she could do a little better about the cleaning up.

http://louisville.craigslist.org/cas/3764864502.html

LL.

PS. Not sure how to do the hyperlink thing, any help would be appreciated.

OneSwiss
04-25-13, 06:48
Just hot a reply from Kate, I believe former hot rocks, on CL. Long email with a story. Thought I saw something about cash and dash on here. Any thoughts?Keep you hands on your money. She has in the past been a good provider but starting early this year she turned to cash and dash. If she has managed to get off the drugs then you might have a chance for good service but be very careful.

Thedudes
05-01-13, 20:43
Anyone have info on this 1?

Crashdog
05-02-13, 09:11
Anyone have info on this 1?

245660Other than that's a pic of porn star Tessa Taylor?

SteveF111
05-03-13, 01:40
Does anybody ever have any luck on Craig's List? I haven't since they got rid of their erotic section. I've tried answering other people's ads and placing my own. No luck either way. What about you guys? Any advice or just give up?

Thedudes
05-03-13, 08:10
Other than that's a pic of porn star Tessa Taylor?They do look a little alike but that's not the same girl.

WildRider
05-03-13, 09:40
Does anybody ever have any luck on Craig's List? I haven't since they got rid of their erotic section. I've tried answering other people's ads and placing my own. No luck either way. What about you guys? Any advice or just give up?My experience with CL has been poor. The people who post seem to be a bunch of picture collectors, information gathering mongers. But, to answer your question. Try the Casual Encounters and refresh that section frequently so you have a chance to write to an ad before it gets flagged. Plan on writing to a lot of posts and getting little in return.

WR

Jspolarbea3
05-10-13, 14:16
Does anybody ever have any luck on Craig's List? I haven't since they got rid of their erotic section. I've tried answering other people's ads and placing my own. No luck either way. What about you guys? Any advice or just give up?I have never had any luck either. The only real person I have ever got a response back from is a guy pretending to be a woman. No real women on there though.

Jman3848
05-11-13, 13:42
Lindsey aka Kate from Hot Rocks is back at it again! She is on Craigslist doing cash and dashes! She is an addict. Drug of choice is heroin. Be careful! She will ask you to meet at an apartment in Fern Creek or at Valu Hotel on New Cut Road.She tried to get me to meet her at an apt at Oxford Place in Hillview area. Said she would need to take money across hall to. Hell ill just paste the reply.

Hey, like my ad said I'm looking to meet now or within the hour; sooner the better for me. I'm in the mood & want to do this, not just email endlessly. So I'll get everything out there initially that way if you're interested we can go ahead and make plans quickly and get you on the way over. I'll do FS for 30 mins for 100 & 60 mins for 160. I have my own place off hurstbourne ln right by bardstown Road in the fern creek area. I can host, but there are a couple of things. I have a 2 why / o daughter who's currently home w / me. BUT there are a couple of options. I owe my babysitter (who lives in the same bldg, same floor right across the hall) money for keeping my little one for the past 2 weeks. And if I don't pay her off, I won't be able to make it to work this week because I won't have anyone to keep her. This isn't a job for me I'm not like a professional, I'm just a single mom looking for help so that I am able to keep my real job. But anyway, the options would either be you paying me upfront and letting me walk across the hall to pay her and drop my daughter off while you wait in my apartment OR if you're not comfortable with that, she can stay here, and lay on the couch in living rm and take a nap while we go back to the bedroom to play.

Either way is cool w / me. Just let me know if you're still interested and I'll give you the address and answer any other questions you might have for me. I'm very real and serious as can be about this!

Stay away guys.

Hamrsblonz
05-12-13, 10:56
She tried to get me to meet her at an apt at Oxford Place in Hillview area. Said she would need to take money across hall to. Hell ill just paste the reply.

Hey, like my ad said I'm looking to meet now or within the hour; sooner the better for me. I'm in the mood & want to do this, not just email endlessly. So I'll get everything out there initially that way if you're interested we can go ahead and make plans quickly and get you on the way over. I'll do FS for 30 mins for 100 & 60 mins for 160. I have my own place off hurstbourne ln right by bardstown Road in the fern creek area. I can host, but there are a couple of things. I have a 2 why / o daughter who's currently home w / me. BUT there are a couple of options. I owe my babysitter (who lives in the same bldg, same floor right across the hall) money for keeping my little one for the past 2 weeks. And if I don't pay her off, I won't be able to make it to work this week because I won't have anyone to keep her. This isn't a job for me I'm not like a professional, I'm just a single mom looking for help so that I am able to keep my real job. But anyway, the options would either be you paying me upfront and letting me walk across the hall to pay her and drop my daughter off while you wait in my apartment OR if you're not comfortable with that, she can stay here, and lay on the couch in living rm and take a nap while we go back to the bedroom to play.

Either way is cool w / me. Just let me know if you're still interested and I'll give you the address and answer any other questions you might have for me. I'm very real and serious as can be about this!

Stay away guys.She can't make it to work? LOL If she's dabbling in the profession then why is'nt she providing and making bank? Oh, I know. She's a dumbass!

TipsTipsTips
05-12-13, 15:30
Ok after speaking with this chick on and off for about a week finally made the scoop yesterday. She lives near Rockford Lane. After picking her up, she was looking so good that I decided to throw some extra and get a hotel room. She does look very young so I even asked to see her I'd she is 20 and She is a real trooper takes command does anything asked but no Greek. Damage 80 plus 10 tip and room 2 nuts FS attempted a 3rd. Best BJ I have ever had yes really. Never rushed really enjoyed herself as others have stated in the past, not getto trash so you don't have that neck snapping ***** vibe with her. Will repeat. I have her number and email for seniors ONLY if you have a photo and number of something of the same caliber. One last thing, The house I picked her up at looked scary and she said like 5 guys are living there so I would not do a incall with her not that I think she would rip anyone off I just would not want to be in that situation. Howver, we did not talk about incall as she just hoped in my car but, while I was driving she was on her phone concerned that some guy in the house would steal her laptop and a 2nd phone.

Ps she loves girls and talked about wanting a 3some and said same price

RdyToPlay59
05-13-13, 08:32
Ok after speaking with this chick on and off for about a week finally made the scoop yesterday. She lives near Rockford Lane. After picking her up, she was looking so good that I decided to throw some extra and get a hotel room. She does look very young so I even asked to see her I'd she is 20 and She is a real trooper takes command does anything asked but no Greek. Damage 80 plus 10 tip and room 2 nuts FS attempted a 3rd. Best BJ I have ever had yes really. Never rushed really enjoyed herself as others have stated in the past, not getto trash so you don't have that neck snapping * vibe with her. Will repeat. I have her number and email for seniors ONLY if you have a photo and number of something of the same caliber. One last thing, The house I picked her up at looked scary and she said like 5 guys are living there so I would not do a incall with her not that I think she would rip anyone off I just would not want to be in that situation. Howver, we did not talk about incall as she just hoped in my car but, while I was driving she was on her phone concerned that some guy in the house would steal her laptop and a 2nd phone.

Ps she loves girls and talked about wanting a 3some and said same priceIs this the redhead? She went by Sky, Skylar, Ariel in the past? If so I had a different experience.

HotHotHot001
05-13-13, 15:44
Don't know her name. She seem pretty "anxious".502. XXX. 1 8 3 4.

Anyone know anything or point me in the direction to learn the ways of the dark side?

Thanks for any help.

I'm trying here. One day I will 100 reviews / post. LOL

TipsTipsTips
05-13-13, 21:56
Yes that is sky BTW does anyone remember like 2008 and how easy Craigslist was for finding young tail? I had this one 19 year old named Becky who was going to you of l black hair see cup boobs, white chick. Or does anyone remember the twins who lived in German town? Two very skinny blonde girls I think one of them now works at that restaurant called smoke town as I was on a legit date and she was my waitress last October LOL

Tips

Cloud Strife
05-13-13, 23:32

Anyone know anything or point me in the direction to learn the ways of the dark side?

Thanks for any help.

I'm trying here. One day I will 100 reviews / post. LOLFor the people who might have called her, tell me why you would X out the exchange in the number instead of the area code, you know, since it is a 502 number and all, and therefore people can kinda figure out just to call our local area code when that is Xd out.

MillitaryMan69
05-14-13, 00:20
For the people who might have called her, tell me why you would X out the exchange in the number instead of the area code, you know, since it is a 502 number and all, and therefore people can kinda figure out just to call our local area code when that is Xd out.If you place the number in a certain format this website automatically blocks the exchange.

Cloud Strife
05-14-13, 00:51
If you place the number in a certain format this website automatically blocks the exchange.I did not know that. The few times I've posted number I've gotten around that, and I didn't even know I had to get around it.

Member #4267
05-14-13, 08:14
She can't make it to work? LOL If she's dabbling in the profession then why is'nt she providing and making bank? Oh, I know. She's a dumbass!Wow can we say MOM of the Year?

HotHotHot001
05-14-13, 10:09
If you place the number in a certain format this website automatically blocks the exchange.
I did not know that. The few times I've posted number I've gotten around that, and I didn't even know I had to get around it.Anyone want to share? ?

Which way is the correct or right way to have done that?

Or not post any of the number?

Sorry =- (

Ohboy469
05-14-13, 17:17
Spell parts of the number out.

Anyone want to share? ?

Which way is the correct or right way to have done that?

Or not post any of the number?

Sorry =- (

Jman3848
05-15-13, 19:54
She can't make it to work? LOL If she's dabbling in the profession then why is'nt she providing and making bank? Oh, I know. She's a dumbass!Idk if she stupid or just thinks we are all stupid. Either way she's SOL.

Indy Jhn11
05-17-13, 14:11

Thanks for any help.

I'm trying here. One day I will 100 reviews / post. LOLHa! I remember this chick this from last year. She looks like she's expecting or something in these photos. The girl last year had photos from a portrait photography place in Chicago. Haha, she blew me off while clubbing downtown when I tried to see her last May. Somebody wrote some crap on her NR profile saying she got no holes barred gang banged. Yeah, I remember her. Somebody said she also danced under the name Jinx somewheres.

Ol Muff Diver
06-09-13, 11:19
Ha! I remember this chick this from last year. She looks like she's expecting or something in these photos. The girl last year had photos from a portrait photography place in Chicago. Haha, she blew me off while clubbing downtown when I tried to see her last May. Somebody wrote some crap on her NR profile saying she got no holes barred gang banged. Yeah, I remember her. Somebody said she also danced under the name Jinx somewheres.Did she blow you off, or just blow you?

Member #6042
06-25-13, 16:58
Any one seen this girl? Advertises on CL. It looks like a duck to me, but just thought I would check.