PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Outa Control
06-02-10, 17:01
Picked up tammy yesterday around 8ish. got the bbbj from her, nice time although she talked too much for my liking but did get digits.

Flsilverknight
06-10-10, 21:25
Did I miss a memo or something that today all the girls were taking the day off? Drove thru the Limestone area today for about an hour and saw no action at all. Thought it looked like a nice day but no action.

Chuck Roast
06-20-10, 11:28
Does anyone have information about sw activity in Paris? There was a news story about a recent drug raid near 8th and Williams St. there and several of the public comments with the story mentioned the streets of Paris being overrun with sw's.

BigTbone5104
06-22-10, 22:25
Does anyone have information about sw activity in Paris? There was a news story about a recent drug raid near 8th and Williams St. there and several of the public comments with the story mentioned the streets of Paris being overrun with sw's.Oo we we time to go to paris I see LOL.

Zinthos
07-03-10, 15:47
Oo we we time to go to paris I see LOL.Let us know how the fieldtrip goes.

Outa Control
07-20-10, 20:33
Rolled down seveth tonight found 1 that caught my but I took too long turning around and somebody else scooped her up! WSW black hair skinny?

BigTbone5104
08-01-10, 13:53
Had some spare time this morming between 11am and 1pm so I went down to see what was out I saw BSW COCO with another WSW I give the WSW a 7 on the SW scale and take it down to a 3 for just being with COCO I hear from other SW's that COCO is working with Leo so I drove past them a few times while I was out. I saw 3 different SW's all WSW and all where cute 1 was on 6th the other 2 I saw on 7th by the time I did a short turn about times3 they all got scooped up thanks fellow mongers no strange for me today after that third time that was my sign to go the fuck home LOL

Jerrad Wyatt
08-03-10, 02:56
Cocoa's not working with Leo. I had her and the WSW, whose name is escaping me at the moment , the other day. the WSW is an absolute firecracker whoI would recommend any day of the week, but Cocoa is annoying. dead lay that rushes as fast as possible. If you can get the wsw alone, she's WELL worth your time.

Kimber1
08-05-10, 17:48
Cruised up and down 6th and 7th with nothing to be found.

Try later.

Ky Guy 123
08-08-10, 01:25
Decided to drive through for giggles sake on my way to grab a bite today around 5ish and saw squat. Oh well, at least I got to giggle. :p

Flsilverknight
08-12-10, 00:45
Drove thru the 6th-7th loop tonight around 11pm. Saw a few leo but nothing happening. I gave up and was leaving the area when a cute girl waved so I pulled over and she jumped in. Said her name was Lisa and she just moved from Louisville. She's 35 and I would have to give her an 8 or 9 on looks(her face is a 10 but she has had 2 kids) and an 11 on attitude. Almost a GFE. FS at her clean appt for .40. All I can say is wow and I will definately be calling her again. Seniors I have digits.

Kimber1
08-14-10, 10:14
Went through 7th St area last night after leaving the SC. Saw 4 patrol cars zipping up and down the streets and two on bicycles. So needless to say I didn't circle for long. Been through several times this week and haven't been able to spot much. Hopefully things will be better next week.

Toddlee
08-26-10, 21:19
My friend goes to Lex frequently for business and has looped 6th and 7th from N Broadway to Shropshire and has seen nothing. One middled aged blond hanging around a payphone at a mini mart kind of looked the part, but never got the "look". Any suggestions? Sounds like you might find take out at the two strip clubs on Russell Cave, but that is gonna end up being way too $$$.

Jake Longs001
08-30-10, 20:13
Last Monday about 9:30 on 7th. Say a cute blond, she was VERY willing, I only sampled a BBCIM but OMG! She was a awesome! But could not handle the stream since its been a few days for me. I actually felt a little bad with it dripping from her nose. LOL! Na!

Now, she took her time and was nice the whole time.

And actually hung around for a while after wards.

I think I may go look this one up again! Believe her name was Katie?

Ky Man629
09-08-10, 19:08
I have had about 4 dry runs in a row.

Any one else seeing anything?

Flsilverknight
09-09-10, 07:18
I, too, have struck out on my last three trips. Did the ladies get together and move somewhere else? I would have thought that with the beautiful weather here lately, they would be working hard to save up for winter.

Zinthos
09-09-10, 07:52
Not sure if it was a fluke or what but thought I would mention it. Passed thru some of the back streets near the Speedway on Winchester and saw a girl hanging out. Pulled a loop and she waved me over, wsw mid 20s short brown hair. Haven't seen her before so this might have been a one time girl, didn't get a # from her.

Best of luck

~Z

J Trees
09-09-10, 10:05
Don't forget those horse games are upcoming, so expect a crackdown on street walking. LEO will always go after the most visible "unsightly" elements.

Ky Man629
09-16-10, 23:59
Just wanted to report that my Dry Runs are over for the time being.

Just got to the area on Wednesday afternoon and found Brandy on MLK between 4th and 5th. Circled the block and she hops in. Have seen her several times before. She is around 30 but a nice body with D's that are very tasty. Blond hair and always wears baggy clothes. If you can grab a cheep bottle of wine and take her to a notel or somewhere for FS it is worth it. We went to my place and had a good time. Spent an unrushed time there for 40.

After I dropped Brandy at a fast food place of her choice I headed back down 7 and spotted 2 more ladies. A young brunette and a blond. Got the look from both, They were about half a block apart walking toward winchester rd. I circled around the block just as the blond was crossing the street. She wanted to talk through the window but I just told her if she needed a ride to hop in so she did. She was Mid 20's pretty thin with bleach blond hair and Purple lipstick on which make her look comical. Said her name was Nevaeh and that she has been working at a local strip club on the north end but was really in need of rent money by 6:00 PM or was going to be kicked out of her place. We found a quiet place for the fun to begin. Although I had just had fun about an hour earlier and was not sure how far I could go this soon I was not going to tell her that. I have to give her credit she has very good skills and is willing to work and thank goodness that purple lipstick did not wear off ( lol ). After about 10 to 15 min of a very good bbbj with out a complaint the job was done and I was happy again. I donated 20 plus a 5 tip for her effort, and set up a time to meet her on Friday for another round if I can scrape up enough cash. I will report on it if it happens.

Just keep looking guys they will be back.

I will be out of town up north for the next couple of weeks so keep the post up on what is going on here in the home town.

Waysim1234
10-10-10, 05:40
I am new to the forum. Anyone have a number of a good WSW in Lexington?

Outa Control
10-12-10, 21:30
Rolled through 7 tonight and action was medium 2 WSW spotted but did not pursue, BSW kinda skiddish, second trip picked up a girl I seen before, she takes her top teeth out and BBBJ is purty good! Things are lookin up!

Phlergman
10-14-10, 18:24
I am new to the forum. Anyone have a number of a good WSW in Lexington?*sigh* That is not how this works at all.

I believe there are plenty of advertising sites with phone numbers for you to use. I would suggest trying a few of those numbers, writing a few reviews and then seeing what happens after that.

Paco Taco
10-15-10, 14:44
I am new to the forum. Anyone have a number of a good WSW in Lexington? (859) 258-3600. Ask for CJ. Excellent independent provider! Very sexy figure with tight uniform and handcuff. Everything is offered on the menu. Totally GFE. Tell her Paco send you!

Thomasmatthew
10-17-10, 09:40
Took a turn through yesterday and was disappointed. Still dry despite previous reports I rolled through for about an hour yesterday up and down 7th, 6th, and assorted areas. Saw a skinny brunette going down 6th but way too many people around and yard sales etc. Turned down limestome and took the loop by the time I returned she was on 7th and gave the look but when I made another loop was gone. Saw an outstanding blonde leave the Mexican grocery and walk along 7th thought I saw the look and made the loop as she crossed the street but when I got back she was gone as well. There was another who gave the look older wearing pink capris but was older and rougher than I like she ended up by the gas station but never picked her up. Has the area changed? Not this trip but on a previous one I saw one very obvious streetwalker near the train tracks and she waved me over. I like to make a loop or two before stopping and when I came around next time she was getting in another car. Would love to hear a report on her she looked good.

Kimber1
10-18-10, 10:55
I haven't seen much of anything going on for a few months now. The ones I have seen were old and rough looking. Even tried see. H. Area with no luck.

Chuck Roast
10-22-10, 17:13
I haven't seen much of anything going on for a few months now. The ones I have seen were old and rough looking. Even tried see. H. Area with no luck.Yeah LE has been very aggressive in their SW eradication, a VICTIMLESS crime. In case you haven't noticed armed robberies and home invasion etc. are way up in Lexington and you can thank LFUC LE for that. Just think about it, LE goes after the easy non-violent victimless crime targets, and they kill a revenue stream for drug dealers all the way down to pimps, children of the SW, etc. When the SW is in jail and can't make money to pump into the illicit economy or feed her kids, that money is still got to come from somewhere, so innocent victims are robbed by ever more desperate criminals. Very very stupid move but oh well, cops got to get arrests to keep their jobs I guess, may as well do it the lazy ass ignorant way, the public's safety be damned.

Zinthos
11-01-10, 22:03
Had a bit of luck, picked up a WSW long blond hair mid-twenties hanging out neat the SW on 7th a few afternoons ago. Good service for a great price.

Flsilverknight
11-02-10, 12:33
Took a drive thru 6th, 7th, and limestone about 12:00 today. No girls out. Leo activity very heavy. I would say to avoid the area. What's going on with this crackdown?

Ky Guy 123
11-02-10, 13:08
2 words for ya, election day. Certain parties want anything and everything that could be visible as a negative on their current job performance out of sight as people drive to their proposed polling places and cast their votes. I'm sure a LOT of off-duty LE are picking up overtime today towards that end. Best bet, give it to Thursday, and things should be back to normal levels on all sides again.

Took a drive thru 6th, 7th, and limestone about 12:00 today. No girls out. Leo activity very heavy. I would say to avoid the area. What's going on with this crackdown?

Paco Taco
11-03-10, 22:36
2 words for ya, election day. Certain parties want anything and everything that could be visible as a negative on their current job performance out of sight as people drive to their proposed polling places and cast their votes. I'm sure a LOT of off-duty LE are picking up overtime today towards that end. Best bet, give it to Thursday, and things should be back to normal levels on all sides again.Didn't you get the memo from the new mayor? Temporary relocation to the CV in celebration of victory and "erection" day.

Old Puseater
11-17-10, 13:21
Here on business. Went for a site seeing tour yesterday afternoon. Not much to look at. Found a thick latino SW near I75. No clue what cross street. Dam tite pussy and nice big tits. She loved to have her nipples sucked. CFS. 50.

Claimed she had no digits. Spoke very poor English. So probably here illegally & did not want to be sent back.

If I see her again before I leave. Going to have some more. Her name was Torina or something like that

Chuck Roast
11-21-10, 12:53
Went around the old circuit last night about 10-11 and SW's were EVERYWHERE! I saw about 8 of them in 20 minutes, all giving the look. I knew I could only choose one so I made sure to get a good look at them and there was only one under 8 on SW scale! There was however a couple of them wearing tight hoods because of the cold so I couldn't tell what they looked like but one of them had a great body, the other one was pretty large and just not my type. I couldn't believe my eyes, I had to drive around checking out all the parked cars to make sure it wasnt some decoy operation. One looked really good. 8 on regular girls scale but she was wearing a damn backpack! Whats up with that? I aint going to pick up a woman with a backpack, no telling what she has in there. So I eeny meeny miney mo and pick one up, I learn it is Brenda the deaf SW (hearing aids and all) , average weight. 5 7" early 30's long brown hair. She was hard to communicate with, had to talk really loud and she had to read lips too, but it was an awesome BBBJ for a Jackson and a Lincoln for tip. I thought she had small tits but she was bundled up and when I got them out to play with them holy lord they were nice and big too, probably DD's. So I finished with her and dropped her off and drove just a hundred feet down the street and bingo another SW! And she looked TGTBT too, kind of like Rosario Dawson but more of a spinner and I was like dammit why didn't I see her first! I thought OMG what the hell am I doing as I let her in the car at the stop sign but I couldn't resist since it had been so dry for a long time. Bonnie was her name, smaller girl in the lower 5' range stripper body, nice perky C's, said she was 33 but could pass for 23. I gave her another. 25 for BBBJ and had a great time with her. She said she was extremely high on pot which was nice since she was really friendly and easy going, not rushy at all, and it was a nice GFE. Fitty for one night was over budget for me at this time and economy, but had a lot of fun made up for some of the slow times lately, but now I got to stay home a few days haha. Going to save up and get Bonnie in a motel for FS and I will post about it then.

Punter502
11-21-10, 13:03
Do you find Lexington to have less LE risk? Seems like that may be the case; besides I think if I took a "hit" I'd much prefer it wasn't in Louisville. Thoughts?

Rapids
11-24-10, 23:23
No much out tonight. One BSW on 6th and one WSW on 7th. Not very attractive. Passed them by.

Anyone know where to look for latina SW?

MackJordan44
11-28-10, 21:35
Went around the old circuit last night about 10-11 and SW's were EVERYWHERE! I saw about 8 of them in 20 minutes, all giving the look. I knew I could only choose one so I made sure to get a good look at them and there was only one under 8 on SW scale! There was however a couple of them wearing tight hoods because of the cold so I couldn't tell what they looked like but one of them had a great body, the other one was pretty large and just not my type. I couldn't believe my eyes, I had to drive around checking out all the parked cars to make sure it wasnt some decoy operation. One looked really good. 8 on regular girls scale but she was wearing a damn backpack! Whats up with that? I aint going to pick up a woman with a backpack, no telling what she has in there. So I eeny meeny miney mo and pick one up, I learn it is Brenda the deaf SW (hearing aids and all) , average weight. 5 7" early 30's long brown hair. She was hard to communicate with, had to talk really loud and she had to read lips too, but it was an awesome BBBJ for a Jackson and a Lincoln for tip. I thought she had small tits but she was bundled up and when I got them out to play with them holy lord they were nice and big too, probably DD's. So I finished with her and dropped her off and drove just a hundred feet down the street and bingo another SW! And she looked TGTBT too, kind of like Rosario Dawson but more of a spinner and I was like dammit why didn't I see her first! I thought OMG what the hell am I doing as I let her in the car at the stop sign but I couldn't resist since it had been so dry for a long time. Bonnie was her name, smaller girl in the lower 5' range stripper body, nice perky C's, said she was 33 but could pass for 23. I gave her another. 25 for BBBJ and had a great time with her. She said she was extremely high on pot which was nice since she was really friendly and easy going, not rushy at all, and it was a nice GFE. Fitty for one night was over budget for me at this time and economy, but had a lot of fun made up for some of the slow times lately, but now I got to stay home a few days haha. Going to save up and get Bonnie in a motel for FS and I will post about it then.Chuck was this on 6th and 7th? Didn't know what area your old circit area was. I have always met off of BP or CL

Before and never met a SW.

Thanks in advance for the help.

No Body Knows
11-30-10, 03:46
Didn't know what I was doing or where I was going. Drove all over Jefferson, broadway and hit all the intersecting streets. Where is that picture of the map I am supposed to follow? It started raining, so I didn't have any luck.

Rapids
12-01-10, 16:51
Careful, fairly heavy LE presence on 7th between Limestone and Broadway including parked marked car on side street north of that block.

No Body Knows
12-04-10, 20:32
Down on 7th street today. Caught a glimpse of a very white, round girl wearing a black hat and scarf. She had stick-thin arms and was brazenly smoking a pipe out in public. I circled back and noticed she had a button nose and two eyes made out of coal. I drove on past her because I had my heater running full blast and she seemed to be enjoying the cold temperature outside.

Rapids
12-31-10, 21:13
One WSW on W 7th, early forties, too rough looking so I passed her by. Hey, I have standards. They might not be high, but. BSW on west 6th by apt. Complex next to grocery. Not too bad looking, but too much foot traffic in the area and too visible for me; ie. Groups of people hanging out right there. Left empty handed.

Gentlemen, let's here some intel.

Zinthos
01-01-11, 11:49
Well things have been picking up with the weather change. Like to start off the new year by putting some info, hope that this encourages some of you to do likewise.

Good looking blond WSW Crystal is out in the afternoons near 7th.

Also add Dallas onto your loop (near the SW on Winchester) found a short WSW there. No name#

New girl spotted on NC a block down from the SH. Haven't given her a go yet too risky to pick up with the traffic, but she was giving that look that she was on duty.

Lastly a odd one. Was traveling I64e and took old US60 there is a truck stop there, glanced a hot redhead and had to give it a shot. Pulled over out of the way and she drifted over. No hotel and no room in my car so drove down 60 she began to turn the boys inside out right away. Finished in a patch of woods. FS while she hugged a tree. Ah nature!

Post any sighting or info you have. Lets get this section going again.

Z

Chuck Roast
01-01-11, 18:32
Well things have been picking up with the weather change. Like to start off the new year by putting some info, hope that this encourages some of you to do likewise.

Also add Dallas onto your loop (near the SW on Winchester) found a short WSW there. No name#

New girl spotted on NC a block down from the SH. Haven't given her a go yet too risky to pick up with the traffic, but she was giving that look that she was on duty.

Lastly a odd one. Was traveling I64e and took old US60 there is a truck stop there, glanced a hot redhead and had to give it a shot. Pulled over out of the way and she drifted over. No hotel and no room in my car so drove down 60 she began to turn the boys inside out right away. Finished in a patch of woods. FS while she hugged a tree. Ah nature!

ZHaha good one on the tree hugger! Did she charge you or just horny? Concerning the Crystal you speak of, some fellas may have seen her in one of the area strip clubs last summer. She's the one with a vestigual tail, very disturbing but the rest of her is gorgeous. She got fired for conducting beezwax in the parking lot.

Zinthos
01-01-11, 19:20
She was on the clock. Checked out the wood for me and hugged the tree while I did a bit of my own probing as ground was to wet for anything else. Dropped her back afterwards near the TS.

Z

MackJordan44
01-11-11, 00:10
I am in the area down I64 allot, what brand was this TS?

Z

Zinthos
01-12-11, 12:10
I am in the area down I64 allot, what brand was this TS?Ninty-Six truck stop near exit 96 / Rolling Hills Lane. I have been by there twice and didn't see anyone not sure if she was run off or if she was just hookhiking back home for the holidays.

The regular areas are dead, kinda expected that with the bitter cold and snow. Can't wait for the warm weather again.

-Z

Rapids
01-12-11, 14:04
Found Bonnie on Sapphire street which runs between E. Loudon and 7th. Seen her before on east 7th. She is 33, but looks older. She is a paranoid of LE, probably because she has been picked up before. She will not give you the look and you just have to ask her if she needs a ride or something. Last seen wearing a white coat. Incall at cold and rough trailer nearby; awesome BBBJ. 30. Major stretch marks. She is a nice girl working for her family and appeared completely sober.

Treat her well.

Rapids
01-16-11, 04:51
Ripped off my by Nikki Monash today. She is a very attractive WSW about 23 yrs old with big tits I found on 7th. Picked her up and she was high on something other than herb and was tweeking out. Gave me a BBBJ / HJ for about 1 minute and then jumped out of the car and said that was 40 worth. If she would have given a couple more minutes I wouldn't be complaining. Can you say blue balls?

Very disappointing. Quickest 40 I ever spend. That comes out to something like 2, 400 / hr. Not Cool. I give a tip upfront to gain trust and VIP service, but maybe I should change my strategy.

Beware of her.

Zinthos
01-16-11, 20:29
Ripped off my by Nikki Monash today. She is a very attractive WSW about 23 yrs old with big tits I found on 7th. Picked her up and she was high on something other than herb and was tweeking out. Gave me a BBBJ / HJ for about 1 minute and then jumped out of the car and said that was 40 worth. If she would have given a couple more minutes I wouldn't be complaining. Can you say blue balls?

Very disappointing. Quickest 40 I ever spend. That comes out to something like 2, 400 / hr. Not Cool. I give a tip upfront to gain trust and VIP service, but maybe I should change my strategy.

Beware of her. Tipping is fine as long as it is earned. Never pay or tip in advance. I good bit of advice show the cash and put it away and then show a small bit more and tell her she can earn a bit more as well. Most of them will go the extra mile for it.

-Z

Tortellini
01-19-11, 11:37
Guys, was in Lexington last week and decided to cruz around for a while. In the distance, saw a very cute brunette, WSW, young yet was not sure. I saw her on 5th and turned down a side street. No eye contact was made. Asked her if she needed a ride, and she said sure! She asked me if I want to hang with her? Did uncle leo check, and had a gorgeous set of thick tits and they were at least C cup. Found a place to park and did a very good job sucking me off or BBBJ. Yet, she did not want the warm cream in her mouth. Ended up spitting on my cock and jacking it off. Definitely a pro and was extreme.

Two hours later, called her back for another session. This time I told her I wanted to throat gag her a little bit since I like chicks who can deepthroat. Nikki did a great job and she earned her tip. Ended up sucking on her breasts and jacked myself off.

She hangs around 5th and 6th by Broadway. Have digits for senior members. Found the girls here to be more good lookin and better service than Louisville. I liked Nikki's butterfly tramp stamp above her ass while she gagged.

Be safe

Dad 47
01-19-11, 20:55
Am from out of town but read the forums when I'm coming to town. Found Rose (an older not so pretty WSW) last evening on 7th. She needed a ride and managed to keep the boys happy bareback while temporarily parked in an area apartment lot.

We talked a bit and she indicated that she has a 22 yo dayghter that also provides services. As a matter of fact she seemed to indicate that she could get about anything that one could wish for. She did give digits.

Anybody got info on her to assist in making the decision of trying out other services? Also saw a BSW that Rose said was CoCo.

Take care

MackJordan44
01-20-11, 14:35
Thanks for the info, I know that TS. In there from time to time and I haven't seen anyone in the area but I will keep my eye open.

Thanks

Ninty-Six truck stop near exit 96 / Rolling Hills Lane. I have been by there twice and didn't see anyone not sure if she was run off or if she was just hookhiking back home for the holidays.

The regular areas are dead, kinda expected that with the bitter cold and snow. Can't wait for the warm weather again.

-Z

Kyhunter2
01-26-11, 10:31
Anyone have any info on when Nikki from around 7th wil be out of jail?

One of my all time favs! Would love to get lucky and run across her again.

Kyhunter2
01-26-11, 11:00

ZTall slim with tats? Name started with a m?

Nick The Dick
01-26-11, 16:48
Anyone have any info on when Nikki from around 7th wil be out of jail?

One of my all time favs! Would love to get lucky and run across her again. She's out of jail

Zinthos
01-27-11, 09:12
Tall slim with tats? Name started with a m?Slim, short hair with a tramp stamp (Celtic knot looking) , and very polite. She didn't tell me her name as her mouth was full from the get go, and I didn't want to be rude, Interrupting her to ask would be bad manners on my part. Just said she was in the area from time to time if I wanted to hook up again as she got out.

Z

Kyhunter2
01-27-11, 10:25
Slim, short hair with a tramp stamp (Celtic knot looking) , and very polite. She didn't tell me her name as her mouth was full from the get go, and I didn't want to be rude, Interrupting her to ask would be bad manners on my part. Just said she was in the area from time to time if I wanted to hook up again as she got out.

ZI'm seeking a provider in the Winchester area, I will havto keep my eyes open out that direction!

Outa Control
01-28-11, 09:37
After a long dry spell found her out in the rain, scooped her up, she was ok but wore two hearing aids and the battery was down on one or something. Had to scream at her the whole time! Would not finish in her mouth! Prob won't give her a ride again. I hate this weather because people are wearing heavy coats and it is hard to tell what your lookin at!

Happy hunting.

Chuck Roast
01-31-11, 02:34
After a long dry spell found her out in the rain, scooped her up, she was ok but wore two hearing aids and the battery was down on one or something. Had to scream at her the whole time! Would not finish in her mouth! Prob won't give her a ride again. I hate this weather because people are wearing heavy coats and it is hard to tell what your lookin at!

Happy hunting. I got her too, same thing with the yelling. Kind of ruins the mood when she asks if it feels good and then you embark on a 2 minute yelling session to tell her it does before she gets back to work. Also her fucking phone was getting ten texts a minute and she would actually stop to look to see what it said! I dropped her off at her "friend's" house who was babysitting for her. When she walked up to him he slapped the shit out of her. Babysitter angry!

Chuck Roast
01-31-11, 02:41
Am from out of town but read the forums when I'm coming to town. Found Rose (an older not so pretty WSW) last evening on 7th. She needed a ride and managed to keep the boys happy bareback while temporarily parked in an area apartment lot.

We talked a bit and she indicated that she has a 22 yo dayghter that also provides services. As a matter of fact she seemed to indicate that she could get about anything that one could wish for. She did give digits.

Anybody got info on her to assist in making the decision of trying out other services? Also saw a BSW that Rose said was CoCo.

Take careRose lives with the Nikki thats been talked about on her quite a bit. Not sure of the services, probably 3 way can be had. Nikki is young and pretty hot for a SW, skills are YMMV but when I got her for a BBBJ she physically wore out in less than a couple of minutes (not even one whole song on the radio) and it degraded to a hand job but I still tapioca'ed. I don't think its her real daughter though she was probably enhancing the story. Coco used to be a stripper at both CW and CE and she's also escorted. Crystal you've seen talked about on here used to be a stripper at CB and she has a vestigual tail.

Chuck Roast
01-31-11, 02:57
Found Bonnie on Sapphire street which runs between E. Loudon and 7th. Seen her before on east 7th. She is 33, but looks older. She is a paranoid of LE, probably because she has been picked up before. She will not give you the look and you just have to ask her if she needs a ride or something. Last seen wearing a white coat. Incall at cold and rough trailer nearby; awesome BBBJ. 30. Major stretch marks. She is a nice girl working for her family and appeared completely sober.

Treat her well. If its the same Bonnie I got, very pretty face dark hair and eyes like Italian or Latino looking. I agree she gives awesome knob slobbers. I've been looking for her again but hadn't seen her out. She's sexy as hell. A little info, she's paranoid because, and this is straight out of her mouth, she's the worlds worst pothead (which actually turns me on, I love girls high on pot). She said she smoked 3 by herself in 30 minutes right before I picked her up, she was almost hallucinating she was so high.

Kyhunter2
01-31-11, 17:18
Rose lives with the Nikki thats been talked about on her quite a bit. Not sure of the services, probably 3 way can be had. Nikki is young and pretty hot for a SW, skills are YMMV but when I got her for a BBBJ she physically wore out in less than a couple of minutes (not even one whole song on the radio) and it degraded to a hand job but I still tapioca'ed. I don't think its her real daughter though she was probably enhancing the story. Coco used to be a stripper at both CW and CE and she's also escorted. Crystal you've seen talked about on here used to be a stripper at CB and she has a vestigual tail.We all talking about the same nikki who got out of jail in December?

Paco Taco
02-01-11, 19:59
We all talking about the same nikki who got out of jail in December?Ah. Nikki, we had some great dreams together when we were teenager. We used to steal pills and smoke from the store and came home with some "exploratory" great sex. She was always amazed with my tool, and her BJ skills never failed to make me sleep like a baby. Ah, the great old time and memories.

Kyhunter2
02-12-11, 08:59
Still to cold for much fun.

Took 2 rides through didn't see anything.

Damn I'd love to catch nikki out walking!

Mbz Sl320
02-14-11, 09:25
Is the SW nikki the same nikki who advertises on BP, as here:

http://lexington.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/price-special-flat-rate-no-bs-26/2775414

Ky Man629
02-15-11, 09:45

http://lexington.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/price-special-flat-rate-no-bs-26/2775414They are not the same girl. BP Nikki is shorter, thicker and has short blond hair, or it was the last time I visited with her. She has a nice safe incall place off on the east side of town. If you can save up the $ it is worth it. SW Nikki is taller with long brown hair she was on 7th on Sunday afternoon. Says she is living with her mom in the area. If you have a place to take her she is worth it for FS. But YMMV as usual.

Paco Taco
02-15-11, 20:51

http://lexington.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/price-special-flat-rate-no-bs-26/2775414

Not sure about other mongers' Nikki, but the following was my Nikki. She was hot and naughty while we dated, and we had a lot of "exploratory" sex during our teenage years. Ah, good old memories.

Kyhunter2
02-22-11, 11:00
Not sure about other mongers' Nikki, but the following was my Nikki. She was hot and naughty while we dated, and we had a lot of "exploratory" sex during our teenage years. Ah, good old memories.

123575The SW nikki, not the backpage nikki is effing sexy, and worth your time and money.

Paco Taco
02-22-11, 18:51
The SW nikki, not the backpage nikki is effing sexy, and worth your time and money.Is your "SW nikki" same as my Nikki below?

Phlergman
02-23-11, 17:11
Is your "SW nikki" same as my Nikki below?Holy shit, this is getting beyond retarded.

Kyhunter2
04-10-11, 09:09
Anyone seen anything happanin around 5th / 6th / 7th?

Any new hotties or old favs out?

Thomasmatthew
04-19-11, 22:53
Anyone seen anything happanin around 5th / 6th / 7th?

Any new hotties or old favs out?Went out and made a few loops through the usual areas. Saw one in a blue shirt stare into a car and suck on her water bottle. She was obviously in the game. I looped around but never got a good spot to pick her up. Another guy in a pickup made a U-turn when he saw her and I think he made the scoop because I didn't see her again but I was able to snap a pic of her while I was waiting at a stop light. Saw several other possibilities but many were walking with either pimps or bfs and not working which was too bad. Also saw two cute girls walking down one of the streets and they gave me a look but not sure if they were just playing or for real and looked too young so passed them by. The others I saw are were all fairly heavy but did give the look. I snapped another from behind as I drove past. Where are all the skinny WSW?

Rivers
04-29-11, 17:29
It's a game of cat and mouse out with with LE in the usual area; 7th. That is the only place I am aware of regular activity. Heavy LE presence and usually at least a couple SW; most are usually about a 3 on a scale of 10. Those SW who have half a brain and aren't homeless will use the internet. Those on the street are crack or meth heads who do not worry themselves with small things such as personal hygiene. This is very unfortunate as there is a big difference in the donations of a SW and those on BP. I gave a ride to a gal and asked her to get out shortly thereafter because she smelled bad and had obvious signs she had been scratching herself. Ewe.

I am looking for a happy medium between price and quality. Any suggestions?

Jman3848
05-10-11, 11:43
Any new action out on the streets?

Trender
05-11-11, 16:14
Was driving around Monday night, when I spotted a LSW (?) named Maria. Friendly attitude and gave a pretty good BBBJ. Found her on 7th around midnight.

Chuck Roast
05-12-11, 01:27
It's a game of cat and mouse out with with LE in the usual area; 7th. That is the only place I am aware of regular activity. Heavy LE presence and usually at least a couple SW; most are usually about a 3 on a scale of 10. Those SW who have half a brain and aren't homeless will use the internet. Those on the street are crack or meth heads who do not worry themselves with small things such as personal hygiene. This is very unfortunate as there is a big difference in the donations of a SW and those on BP. I gave a ride to a gal and asked her to get out shortly thereafter because she smelled bad and had obvious signs she had been scratching herself. Ewe.

I am looking for a happy medium between price and quality. Any suggestions? Thanks for the reports Rivers and Trender, keep them comin! Hard times right now.

Trender
05-28-11, 05:39
I was cruising around 7th the other night and got a decent BBBJ from a WSW named Kitty around 1 am.

Thomasmatthew
05-29-11, 11:31
Spent some time cruising around the usual circuits on Thursday afternoon quite a few out but most were sketchy. Would love some feedback on the ones I saw. There was an older brunette who just sat on her front step about halfway down 7th at times with a heavier black girl. She waved as I passed a few times obviously on the clock but older and pretty street worn so didn't stop. Has anyone tried? Heavy set blond in jeans was walking up close to the Speedway and gave the nod but was too heavy for me. Further down the road was an older pretty skinny white girl with dirty blond hair. Mostly sat on her porch but saw her stroll up and down a few times and jump down off the porch a few times. She was a definite possibility but was a bit too twitchy and put me off a bit. The price was another girl that was sitting on the porch with the first blond. Very pretty blond clean looking slim figure an easy 9 on the SW scale but I couldn't tell if she was working or not and was very frustrating as I passed a few times. Her friend was obviously working but when I passed by the 9 she would give me a cool steady look rather than the come hither look from a working girl. Also there was a guy that was hanging with them when the 9 was there so they may have just been visiting the other girl. The two were close enough to maybe be sisters with the first girl looking like she'd lived a harder life than the other one. Would love to know any more detail about any of the above mentioned. Has been a while since I partook and don't have my feet on the ground these days as much as before.

Rivers
05-31-11, 22:44
Sorry you didn't have any luck. It is hit or miss big time out there. Careful, because LE has a heavy presence in that area especially Friday & Sat. 5 pm. 2 am. They are constantly making the rounds. Lower presence during the week. Give an off day a try like Wed or Sunday. You are right about the haggard lookings SW; their are always a few out, but come on, even we have standards. I typically do not engage anyone sitting on steps. If they are working they are usually walking or "talking" on their phones. In my experience, nearly (not all) single women walking on 7th are working, or would work if engaged. I just started pulling over in front of where they are going to walk, put the car in park, turn lights off, and ask if they need a ride. Smile. I have had good luck with this approach with a recent chick in her mid 20's. Sweet! Her name was Blondie. Note: many woman on the fence will not advertise. Someone mentioned two twenty something year olds that are hot as hell that hang around 7th by the mexican grocery store. They are not working girls (yet) but look and act like it. This may be one you mentioned. I wouldn't waste your time; I already tried unsuccessfully. As far as the others you mentioned; prolly not worth it. There are actually some fairly good looking chicks out there if you look hard enough, engage, and are patient. Good Luck. Be safe. Be good to others.

Rivers
06-01-11, 01:08
Because there is an unusually hot ass 9+++ SW / stripper on the corner of maple and 7th. There is a dude with her keeping watch, which I usually don't go for, but a 9+++ for 40, couldn't resist. Best Ever.

Sleep E
06-02-11, 00:27
Because there is an unusually hot ass 9+++ SW / stripper on the corner of maple and 7th. There is a dude with her keeping watch, which I usually don't go for, but a 9+++ for 40, couldn't resist. Best Ever.Did you get digits?

Jr1968
06-08-11, 13:25
I've been lurking and wishing there was more activity on here. I guess I need to do my part. I cruised down 7 around noon time and despite the heat I saw a fair amount of activity. Saw a pretty worn WSW jump in with some dude (she looked toothless). There was a fairly animated and thin BSW with a doo rag that gave the look and on my next pass gave a bit of a hoot at me. I also noticed a blonde maybe 30ish wearing a pink polo carrying a white trash bag. She was hangin' with a couple others on the front porch of the store. I didn't really get a good look at who else was in front of the store as I didn't want to stop there and stare. There was a couple dudes floating around that looked pretty sketchy. I have yet to indulge in these SWs but I am interested in the hunt. My game up to this point has been internet based.

KyHunter3
06-12-11, 14:23
Has anyone seen the WSW named Nikki?

Thomasmatthew
06-12-11, 14:43
Went for a cruise today and not much activity out there. Does anyone know about the older guys sitting on the lawn at the 7th street place apartments. It right on the corner by the stop sign they put me off the game a bit. Wondering if the are new residents or new deterrents. Saw a pair of heavier set girls up just before the Speedway on 7th just standing around not sure if they were working or not. Just past where the older guys were sitting in the apartments reading the paper I did see Crystal several times standing in her doorway shaking it a bit but she never did get down from the door and when I turned up the street she never came out. Has anyone done an indoor date with her? Would love to hear feedback. Take care.

KYhorsetrainer
06-13-11, 19:42
Around 5:30 I made a trip down 7th. Saw a blonde WSW near Limestone and she waved as I slowed down. I turned onto the nearest side street and she hopped in saying she needed a ride. Clearly not LEO, so I drove off to my place a few blocks away.

She was not at all talkative on the way. Seemed clean and sober though. Said her name was Jennifer as we went in to play. I was only looking for some head action, but I wanted to check her out for future fun. She's mid 20's about 5'6" 135 with blonde hair. Not bad looking and a tat of a winged heart on her lower right leg. Nice ass, but small saggy B cups. Lots of loose belly skin which she tried to hide as I got a quick look at those pussy lips.

Anyway, she starts off by saying that she doesn't deep throat, and then gives a few minutes of lackluster stroking, seeming disinterested in even being there at all. Maybe she hadn't done this before or maybe I was impatient and hot on this 90 plus degree day, but I told her to forget it and gave her a Jackson for her time. Dropped her off on Florida Street.

Mofacky
06-16-11, 14:14
I first picked her up walking behind Camelot East. $20 BBBJ right in the parking lot! Took her through the drive through at Wendy's, and dropped her off at the extended stay behind the old Thoroughbred Chevrolet. Got digits and saw her several times after that. Her phone has been out of service as of late, so I haven't been able to contact her. Major pothead. Pretty lousy BJ, but has been known to offer FS in exchange foras little sharing a J with her.

Chuck Roast
06-17-11, 18:13
I first picked her up walking behind Camelot East. $20 BBBJ right in the parking lot! Took her through the drive through at Wendy's, and dropped her off at the extended stay behind the old Thoroughbred Chevrolet. Got digits and saw her several times after that. Her phone has been out of service as of late, so I haven't been able to contact her. Major pothead. Pretty lousy BJ, but has been known to offer FS in exchange foras little sharing a J with her.Man that chick has been all over Lexington! I first met her 2 or 3 years ago over on Alexandria not far from Camelot West and she was giving the worlds worst BJ's even back then. Recently a month ago I picked her up on Broadway again. I didn't recognize her until she got in the car and she didn't remember me. She said she had a room at Catalina and kept trying to talk me into going there but not liking robbery I declined. Knowing she had sad skills and rather than waste both our times I just gave her 5 for her trouble and dropped her off after a few minutes. She was always very polite to me, just not into half assed sexual activity.

Toddlee
06-25-11, 00:14
Did some scouting in the 6th / 7th / Loudon area mid to late morning yesterday. Saw 2 WSW right away on 7th, a taller blonde w / a shorter redhead. They were on a stoop talking with some guys, when I came back thru they were walking and the blonde gave the look. She seemed fairly young but was a little streetworn, the redhead looked younger and cuter. I circled the block to make the scoop on a sidestreet and couldn't find them! There was little traffic, so they must have gone into a house nearby.

Also saw the blonde WSW on her stoop on the north side of 7th by MLK that has been mentioned here before. She also roamed on 7th. Looked a little too rough for me.

Saw several hot black chicks on 6th, but if any were SW they weren't open for business.

Wookin Fo Ya
07-08-11, 15:43
Yeah, I know I broke the rules but she had all the questions covered. Picked up on 7th, said she needed to get a pill & had me drive her to her dealer's house, said if I wanted a date she needed to know before so she could get my $ before going in. She DID leave her purse & a bag of stuff in the car so I was sure she was coming back so I gave her a Jack. When she came out she was having me take her to her house on 5th, said if theres a skinny white boy there then its no big deal, its her brother. We get there & she says to come on & gets out car & theres the "brother", she breezes past him & into the house. I ask him to tell her to come back out (was going to tell her to go with me for a car date instead) & he goes in &, of course, thats the end of it. I lay on the horn & then leave. I'm sure her nighbors loved that at 2am. Fuck her, I was really kind of scared to put my dick anywhere near her mouth anyway. She had a sore on her lip. It could be from her geeking & picking at her face because she does have a few places on her face. She's decent looking, though, & nice tits but I was afraid of an ambush if I went in there so I bailed. She wanted me to hook her up with some of MY medicine, too, & I might have if she'd have acted right. Oh well, be warned.

Stay safe, my bros!

Paco Taco
07-09-11, 16:14
Yeah, I know I broke the rules but she had all the questions covered. Picked up on 7th, said she needed to get a pill & had me drive her to her dealer's house, said if I wanted a date she needed to know before so she could get my $ before going in. She DID leave her purse & a bag of stuff in the car so I was sure she was coming back so I gave her a Jack. When she came out she was having me take her to her house on 5th, said if theres a skinny white boy there then its no big deal, its her brother. We get there & she says to come on & gets out car & theres the "brother", she breezes past him & into the house. I ask him to tell her to come back out (was going to tell her to go with me for a car date instead) & he goes in &, of course, thats the end of it. I lay on the horn & then leave. I'm sure her nighbors loved that at 2am. Fuck her, I was really kind of scared to put my dick anywhere near her mouth anyway. She had a sore on her lip. It could be from her geeking & picking at her face because she does have a few places on her face. She's decent looking, though, & nice tits but I was afraid of an ambush if I went in there so I bailed. She wanted me to hook her up with some of MY medicine, too, & I might have if she'd have acted right. Oh well, be warned.

Stay safe, my bros!You did the right thing by just leaving even though you broke the rules. The good thing is you are safe. There has been a lot of shooting incidents reported in Lexington lately. Be safe, be smart, and be naughty!

Twah70
07-14-11, 19:47
Spied a cute WSW with dishwater blonde hair talking to a truck on pass one. On pass 2, walking down the street looking at me. Jeans shorts and navy tee.

I don't do streetwalkers, but thought I'd pass along.

Good luck.

Ruffian Dick
07-15-11, 15:12
Spied a cute WSW with dishwater blonde hair talking to a truck on pass one. On pass 2, walking down the street looking at me. Jeans shorts and navy tee.

I don't do streetwalkers, but thought I'd pass along.

Good luck.I know that neighborhood, and I find it hard to believe it has any street action. Are sure you didn't misread the situation?

Twah70
07-16-11, 06:08
I know that neighborhood, and I find it hard to believe it has any street action. Are sure you didn't misread the situation?Well, I can't be 100% sure of course without making a deal with her, but, yeah, I'm pretty sure.

Twah70
08-22-11, 10:59
Saw two BSW out on Squires Road last night walking from the convenient mart there in the middle towards Richmond. The were both young and nicely built and one pretty cute. I saw the on first pass, then turned around deciding the one in the something like PJ bottoms and a crop top deserved a closer look. One second pass, I got the look from both of them, when I turned around to continue in the same direction, they both came out to wave me down.

Like I said, I don't do street walkers and I'm not into black chicks anyway, but these'd be worth your time if you're into that. Was on my way to work, so couldn't right till today.

If anyone hits these, let me know.

Good luck!

Ky Guy 123
08-24-11, 04:46
I found myself needing to cut through town today while on business and noticed that I was in 'the zone'. Saw an older (50s) woman sitting by a liquor store that gave me the look as I drove by at around the intersection that I listed above, and about a block or so south of there, I saw a very cute lass getting out of a car, I suspect from how she was acting, after servicing a client. Older lass... well, I don't recall much past the leathery skin and orange shirt. The younger lass though, she had reddish-blonde hair, maybe 5'6" max, thin, and was very high on the SW scale in my opinion. I just nodded and smiled as I drove by both, but thought I'd mention it to those that partake of this venue of entertainment. Anyone know anything more about the reddish-blonde lass? Like I said... she was cute. ;)

Jay

JohnGreek
08-26-11, 06:59
Was driving down 7th on Wednesday before noon and had a really cute BSW try to flag me down from the porch of a house near N Upper. She looked to be very attractive but couldn't make contact due to an impending meeting.

There is also what seems to be an older WSW who I have seen walking around that area as well the past few days. She is wearing blue jean shorts and has long straight dark hair. Not bad looking but a little older from what I could tell. She did give the look one time but the other times I have driven by she was heading up side streets.

Zinthos
09-02-11, 08:42
Was cutting thru and saw a very nice looking blond SW wearing a low cut black v top walking down 7th. Farther down I saw another SW blond with dark roots showing in pjs. First one a 8+ the second was a 5. Time was around 7, thought I would post for any early birds.

GettinMyNut
09-09-11, 12:30
I cruised through 7th yesterday at like noon. Wanted to scope the place out. When I go back how worried should I be for my safety or with LE?

Paco Taco
09-09-11, 23:59
I cruised through 7th yesterday at like noon. Wanted to scope the place out. When I go back how worried should I be for my safety or with LE?If you are new to the area, I would suggest doing daytime cruising only for now. There have been a few shooting incidents in the area at night these past months. As for LE, there are always a few roaming the area, and sometime parked in the empty lots. They are more interested in the crimes than SW, but if you pick up a SW right in front of them, that is another story. Read the following and be safe:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3564-General-Reports&p=595181#post595181

Kyhunter2
10-03-11, 21:27
Anything new around 7th street?

Apologies
10-13-11, 11:35
I've been up to Lexington a fair amount lately, and NEVER find any BSW's! Thanks for the area, heading North next week, will look again in that particular area. *Would consider an black escort, if she had reasonable prices and a big ass, but Lexington seems to be a city that is not teeming with ethnic diversity.

Was driving down 7th on Wednesday before noon and had a really cute BSW try to flag me down from the porch of a house near N Upper. She looked to be very attractive but couldn't make contact due to an impending meeting.

There is also what seems to be an older WSW who I have seen walking around that area as well the past few days. She is wearing blue jean shorts and has long straight dark hair. Not bad looking but a little older from what I could tell. She did give the look one time but the other times I have driven by she was heading up side streets.

Thomasmatthew
10-18-11, 17:20
Sunday I cruised through several times both in the afternoon and then later in the evening around 9pm. Both times there were several out and about. Most of the action seems to be from the further towards Broadway theses days. Saw Crystal out and she looked like she had cut her hair fairly short. There also seemed to be a some newbies about. I saw three I hadn't seen before. One was a very decent blond, looked very clean well made up made me question if she was even working because although she gave the look at times when I slowed she just kept going. She finally turned down a side street but I was going the wrong way and by the time I had made the loop there was a truck picking her up near the railroad tracks. Love to hear the report on her if someone is on here on wants to message me. Also there was a very skinny blond girl walking with a red bag. Looked pretty very blond hair but also looked young. I couldn't tell if she was so skinny because of a habit or what. I stopped to pick her up and when she got close I changed my mind, very jittery. Finally there was a BSW with kind of leatherish pants that stood on one of the corners and went up and down Limestone. Also saw the heavier set brunette that sometimes walks out. It was a good day for a cruise and I appreciated the sites but just didn't have time to pick one up. Love to hear some reports on some of these I saw either in the forum or on private. Take care.

Kyhunter2
10-22-11, 20:30
Sunday I cruised through several times both in the afternoon and then later in the evening around 9pm. Both times there were several out and about. Most of the action seems to be from the further towards Broadway theses days. Saw Crystal out and she looked like she had cut her hair fairly short. There also seemed to be a some newbies about. I saw three I hadn't seen before. One was a very decent blond, looked very clean well made up made me question if she was even working because although she gave the look at times when I slowed she just kept going. She finally turned down a side street but I was going the wrong way and by the time I had made the loop there was a truck picking her up near the railroad tracks. Love to hear the report on her if someone is on here on wants to message me. Also there was a very skinny blond girl walking with a red bag. Looked pretty very blond hair but also looked young. I couldn't tell if she was so skinny because of a habit or what. I stopped to pick her up and when she got close I changed my mind, very jittery. Finally there was a BSW with kind of leatherish pants that stood on one of the corners and went up and down Limestone. Also saw the heavier set brunette that sometimes walks out. It was a good day for a cruise and I appreciated the sites but just didn't have time to pick one up. Love to hear some reports on some of these I saw either in the forum or on private. Take care.Thanks for the report.

The young skinny blonde is 19 and on crack.

But insane BBBJ if you catch her needy.

Thomasmatthew
10-29-11, 12:36
Anyone have a report about a brunette I've seen out often on 7th but never stopped for as of yet. She looks a little older mid thirties maybe attractive hair usually pulled back and usually walks or sits in front of the houses kinda mid stroll. Always gives the look but I have never scooped her. She isn't aggressive at all and doesn't walk much. Have seen her out a lot lately love to hear some feedback. If you don't want to post but have some exp private message me.

Stay safe.

Gavins
11-04-11, 17:28
Decided to take a first run through 7th this afternoon. I wasn't familiar with the area and have never really looked for a SW, but I didn't see anything that looked to be open for business after roughly 30 minutes. If anyone has a route they'd like to share, please do. Here or a PM, though I've yet to attain senior status. Thanks all.

GS

Outa Control
11-07-11, 21:57
Decided to take a first run through 7th this afternoon. I wasn't familiar with the area and have never really looked for a SW, but I didn't see anything that looked to be open for business after roughly 30 minutes. If anyone has a route they'd like to share, please do. Here or a PM, though I've yet to attain senior status. Thanks all.

GSCruised the strip today at lunch, seen 2 WSW both older, one was the deaf girl with the hearing aids the other was just too rough! I kept on truckin, save my nickel for next time. Slim pickins!

Chuck Roast
11-09-11, 19:33
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS ADVICE. A wide variety of people are arrested every day and the majority of the individuals make the same mistakes which make there situation even worse. Many of these reactions are understandable; however, some defy logic and reason. Nobody plans on being arrested, but you may be arrested for simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Share this with your colleagues, friends and family because it will come in handy for many of you. The basic rule is to simply listen to the officer and do as your told, 'Put Your Hands Behind Your Back' and do NOT do any of these Ten Things:

1. Don't Talk.

Do not say a word to the officer. You have a right to remain silent – take advantage of it. I cannot stress to you the importance of this rule. Do not talk! Do not attempt to convince the officer of your innocence. Everyone is innocent, no one should be arrested and no one should be in jail and that is all the officer hears all day every day. He / she does not care generally whether you are innocent or guilty and there is nothing that he / she can do at this point. Most times, when people speak to officers they say something that makes their situation far worse. Keep your mouth shut; there will be plenty of time to talk later.

2. Don't Run.

I said above to listen to the officer and follow his / her instructions. If you run, not only could there be additional charges, but if the case goes to trial, then the Government may be able to get a special Jury instruction which would be read to the Jury called 'consciousness of guilt' whereby the Jury is told basically 'guilty people run, innocent people don't'. Also, police become highly suspicious that someone running has a weapon and may be quick to draw their weapon.

3. Never Resist Arrest.

Perhaps the most important thing not to do is touch the police officer at all! Follow what the officer says. Fight your case, not the officer. You will lose a fight against an officer. Many people attempt to bump the officer or swat an officers hands away. This often becomes over-reported by the officer and the swatting becomes hitting which falls under the assault statutes and now a minor misdemeanor arrest becomes a FELONY.

4. Don't Believe the Police – They LIE.

It is perfectly legal for the police to lie to get you to make an admission. In fact they are trained to lie to you to get the confession. It is called the Reid Technique where you lie about having witnesses or video tape or fingerprints or DNA. The police frequently separate two friends and tell one the other one 'ratted' him / her out (I. E, told on you). Because of the lie, the other friend now rats the first friend out. Police and detectives also state that 'it will be easier' to talk now. LIES! DON'T BELIEVE THE LIES! It will only be easier for the police to prove their case!

5. No Searching.

Do not allow the police to search anywhere! If the police officer asks, they do not have the right to search and must have your consent. If you are asked make sure you proclaim to any witnesses that 'You (the police) do not have consent to search. ' If they perform the search anyway, that evidence may be thrown out later. Also, if you consent to a search, the officers may find something that you had no idea you or someone else had placed there, I. E, marijuana left by a friend.

6. Don't Look At Places Where You Don't Want Police to Search.

Police are trained to watch you and react to you. They know that you are nervous and scared and many people look to the areas that they don't want the police to search. Do not react to the search and do not answer any questions. LOOK DOWN AND KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!

7. Do Not Talk Smack to the Police.

I don't care if you have been wrongly arrested and the true culprit is standing in front of you. Don't talk smack! Police hear all day that my dad is the Governor's Assistant's Intern and I will have your badge for this! Police have a lot of discretion in the upcoming charges brought and how it all develops in the system. Police can add charges, change a misdemeanor to a felony, and will even talk to the prosecutor that is ultimately prosecuting you.

8. If Police Come to Your Home, Do not Let Them In and Do Not Step Outside Your Home.

If the police are confident you have committed a felony, they are coming in anyway, because they generally don't need an arrest warrant. Make it clear to the police by stating: 'No you may not come in', or 'I am comfortable talking right here', or 'You need a search warrant to enter my home. ' If they return, your attorney can arrange for you to turn yourself in should that be necessary and you will spend no time in jail between the hearings.

9. If You Are Outside Your Home and Arrested, Do Not Accept an Offer to Go Back In Your Home for Anything.

The officer may say to you, how about you go inside and change, freshen up, talk to your wife, husband, get a jacket, or provide you with any other reason. The police will graciously escort you in and then tear your home apart searching through it. Also, do not let them secure your car. Your car is fine. Remember they are lying to you. They don't give two hoots if you are really cold or if you need to talk to your wife or husband.

10. Don't say a word.

It's incredible how many people feel that they can convince the officer, the booking officer or a detective (if your case reaches that stature) that they are not guilty. YOUR CASE IS NOT DECIDED BY THESE PEOPLE. They have no affect on guilty or not guilty. Wait to speak to your lawyer! The courts and juries in particular give enormous weight to 'confessions' during this stage. A suspect is almost NEVER released after being arrested.

Follow these ten simple rules religiously and many of your rights will remain intact. I don't care how nervous, scared, high or drunk you are, THESE RULES ARE VERY IMPORTANT, and will help you tremendously in the short and long run.

Zinthos
11-09-11, 23:02
1. Don't Talk.

Do not say a word to the officer. You have a right to remain silent – take advantage of it. I cannot stress to you the importance of this rule. Do not talk! Do not attempt to convince the officer of your innocence. Everyone is innocent, no one should be arrested and no one should be in jail and that is all the officer hears all day every day. He / she does not care generally whether you are innocent or guilty and there is nothing that he / she can do at this point. Most times, when people speak to officers they say something that makes their situation far worse. Keep your mouth shut; there will be plenty of time to talk later.

10. Don't say a word.

It's incredible how many people feel that they can convince the officer, the booking officer or a detective (if your case reaches that stature) that they are not guilty. YOUR CASE IS NOT DECIDED BY THESE PEOPLE. They have no affect on guilty or not guilty. Wait to speak to your lawyer! The courts and juries in particular give enormous weight to 'confessions' during this stage. A suspect is almost NEVER released after being arrested.1 & 10 are the same, They are the first and last bit of advice for a good reason. So keep them always in your mind when your out hunting. I have friends who are cops and that is the advice they give out the most!

Bjustice
12-14-11, 13:54
Honestly, I don't know much about how to find a street walker on purpose. Is there anyone that has a phone number to someone who will BBBJCIM? I'd appreciate it.

Global1
12-16-11, 02:21
New to this, but I found the one I want today. Pinkish-red shirt with a big silver heart on it. 7th street. Light brown jacket with ruffly white trim on hood. Who can tell me about her? She knows what I was driving since I passed 5 times! Got to get the nerve for my first time! She will recognize me when I find her again. Any word anyone?

Mofacky
12-27-11, 07:40
Had something come up that unexpectedly that had me running to my office at around 3am. Since I was already up and about, and restless, I took a cruise around the usual spots. Several girls out working. Spotted a WSW on 6th, about a 7 on the scale (it was dark) late twenties, brunette, average build, and pulled around the corner. She hopped in, identified herself as "Snowflake" and put a bare tit in my hand after about 10 seconds. Obviously she wasn't LE, so we agreed on BBBJ for $20. I made the mistake of giving her the cash upfront, amateur mistake, I know. We headed towards one of my usual hiding holes. She couldn't keep her hands out of my pants, unzipped me and played with it until we parked. She talked of nothing but "how fucking horny" she was. Upon parking, she eagerly started with the BBBJ, and asked me reach around to finger her during. After about 2 minutes, she asked if I had a rubber, because she wanted FS with me.

It gets weirder. She pulled out a small LED flashlight, and proceeds to show me "how pretty and clean her pussy is.". To her credit, it was small, clean, and freshly shaved. I put the hat on, and she climbed on top of me. She rode me for 2-3 minutes when I saw headlights approaching my hiding spot. Not sure if the car was LE, but it was a late model, gold Crown Vic. She jumped off, I turned on the lights, and we left the spot to find another.

I think the headlights scared her, because she started telling me about her outstanding warrants. 2-3 blocks later, we stop at a stop sign, she grabs her bag and her coat, and bolts out the door! WTF? Talk about mixed signals! She ran down the street, and jumped into a white Jeep Cherokee with a busted out rear window. Again, WTF? Did I just randomly pass her pimp / boyfriend? Did she jump into a random car? Who knows. No way I was followed, I'm too obsessive about such matters (I used to be a licensed P. I, so watching everything is second nature to me). I decided best to just leave it alone, and head home minus $20, and plus one head shaking story.

I posted in the strip club thread earlier about Brianna. I've been enjoying this "hobby" for years, and never really been disappointed, then bam, twice in one day! Neither of my experiences were quite "ripoffs", but regardless, I feel I've been taken twice today. If anyone has anything to add to either of these girls, PMs are welcomed. Better luck next time I guess. Good luck and be safe out there guys!

KyGuy2012
12-27-11, 15:45
Had something come up that unexpectedly that had me running to my office at around 3am. Since I was already up and about, and restless, I took a cruise around the usual spots. Several girls out working. Spotted a WSW on 6th, about a 7 on the scale (it was dark) late twenties, brunette, average build, and pulled around the corner. She hopped in, identified herself as "Snowflake" and put a bare tit in my hand after about 10 seconds. Obviously she wasn't LE, so we agreed on BBBJ for $20. I made the mistake of giving her the cash upfront, amateur mistake, I know. We headed towards one of my usual hiding holes. She couldn't keep her hands out of my pants, unzipped me and played with it until we parked. She talked of nothing but "how fucking horny" she was. Upon parking, she eagerly started with the BBBJ, and asked me reach around to finger her during. After about 2 minutes, she asked if I had a rubber, because she wanted FS with me.

It gets weirder. She pulled out a small LED flashlight, and proceeds to show me "how pretty and clean her pussy is.". To her credit, it was small, clean, and freshly shaved. I put the hat on, and she climbed on top of me. She rode me for 2-3 minutes when I saw headlights approaching my hiding spot. Not sure if the car was LE, but it was a late model, gold Crown Vic. She jumped off, I turned on the lights, and we left the spot to find another.

I think the headlights scared her, because she started telling me about her outstanding warrants. 2-3 blocks later, we stop at a stop sign, she grabs her bag and her coat, and bolts out the door! WTF? Talk about mixed signals! She ran down the street, and jumped into a white Jeep Cherokee with a busted out rear window. Again, WTF? Did I just randomly pass her pimp / boyfriend? Did she jump into a random car? Who knows. No way I was followed, I'm too obsessive about such matters (I used to be a licensed P. I, so watching everything is second nature to me). I decided best to just leave it alone, and head home minus $20, and plus one head shaking story.

I posted in the strip club thread earlier about Brianna. I've been enjoying this "hobby" for years, and never really been disappointed, then bam, twice in one day! Neither of my experiences were quite "ripoffs", but regardless, I feel I've been taken twice today. If anyone has anything to add to either of these girls, PMs are welcomed. Better luck next time I guess. Good luck and be safe out there guys!You're braver than me. Have yet to make contact with a SW. Sticking to strippers for now. But I have cruised the same area and I have seen. On several occasions. A small brunette? With hair pulled back and glasses on. She's obviously looking for action as she eyes me and then sits down and appears to wait for me to return. Does anyone know who this girl is? Again, always has hair pulled back and glasses. Can't tell much more about body due to cold weather, but looks petite. Thanks in advance.

KyGuy2012
12-28-11, 10:30
Had business across town, so took the 7th St. Route back. At 9am there were two small babes. One at ML King and another on down towards Lime. Bad thing about cold weather is it's hard to tell much other than what the face looks like. Pretty busy for that early in the am.

Mike2664
01-04-12, 13:14
In Weds local Lexington paper:

http://www.kentucky.com/2012/01/04/2014412/lexington-man-pleads-not-guilty.html

Daibred
01-05-12, 14:13
Those are ten great rules. Thanks. This doesn't concern sex, but does concern arrest. I was pulled over for speeding one Saturday just after crossing the Ohio River into Indiana from my home in Kentucky. I opened the glove box to get my registration and insurance docs, and cop saw my hand gun. I had neither an IN of KY carry permit. In Ky you don't need a carry permit for a gun in your car if it is in the glove box. I was cuffed and taken to State Police HQ and booked for concealed carry without an IN license.

On way to jail, cop stopped at an ATM so I could draw cash for bond. At jail, I had no sooner surrendered my belt, shoe laces and valuables, when a bondsman showed up. (Coincidence?) I bought a bond and was immediately released. At court a few weeks later, I was called last. After a bunch of hard cases. My lawyer explaned my circumstances and my case was dismissed. From court I hitchiked to the police pound and got my car back. As an added caution, if you ever use your gun on another citizen. Tell police nothing except to keep repeating that you were terrified that the guy was set on causing you death or grievous bodily harm.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS ADVICE. A wide variety of people are arrested every day and the majority of the individuals make the same mistakes which make there situation even worse. Many of these reactions are understandable; however, some defy logic and reason. Nobody plans on being arrested, but you may be arrested for simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Share this with your colleagues, friends and family because it will come in handy for many of you. The basic rule is to simply listen to the officer and do as your told, 'Put Your Hands Behind Your Back' and do NOT do any of these Ten Things:

1. Don't Talk.

2. Don't Run.

I said above to listen to the officer and follow his / her instructions. If you run, not only could there be additional charges, but if the case goes to trial, then the Government may be able to get a special Jury instruction which would be read to the Jury called 'consciousness of guilt' whereby the Jury is told basically 'guilty people run, innocent people don't'. Also, police become highly suspicious that someone running has a weapon and may be quick to draw their weapon.

3. Never Resist Arrest.

Perhaps the most important thing not to do is touch the police officer at all! Follow what the officer says. Fight your case, not the officer. You will lose a fight against an officer. Many people attempt to bump the officer or swat an officers hands away. This often becomes over-reported by the officer and the swatting becomes hitting which falls under the assault statutes and now a minor misdemeanor arrest becomes a FELONY.

4. Don't Believe the Police – They LIE.

It is perfectly legal for the police to lie to get you to make an admission. In fact they are trained to lie to you to get the confession. It is called the Reid Technique where you lie about having witnesses or video tape or fingerprints or DNA. The police frequently separate two friends and tell one the other one 'ratted' him / her out (I. E, told on you). Because of the lie, the other friend now rats the first friend out. Police and detectives also state that 'it will be easier' to talk now. LIES! DON'T BELIEVE THE LIES! It will only be easier for the police to prove their case!

5. No Searching.

Do not allow the police to search anywhere! If the police officer asks, they do not have the right to search and must have your consent. If you are asked make sure you proclaim to any witnesses that 'You (the police) do not have consent to search. ' If they perform the search anyway, that evidence may be thrown out later. Also, if you consent to a search, the officers may find something that you had no idea you or someone else had placed there, I. E, marijuana left by a friend.

6. Don't Look At Places Where You Don't Want Police to Search.

Police are trained to watch you and react to you. They know that you are nervous and scared and many people look to the areas that they don't want the police to search. Do not react to the search and do not answer any questions. LOOK DOWN AND KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!

7. Do Not Talk Smack to the Police.

I don't care if you have been wrongly arrested and the true culprit is standing in front of you. Don't talk smack! Police hear all day that my dad is the Governor's Assistant's Intern and I will have your badge for this! Police have a lot of discretion in the upcoming charges brought and how it all develops in the system. Police can add charges, change a misdemeanor to a felony, and will even talk to the prosecutor that is ultimately prosecuting you.

8. If Police Come to Your Home, Do not Let Them In and Do Not Step Outside Your Home.

If the police are confident you have committed a felony, they are coming in anyway, because they generally don't need an arrest warrant. Make it clear to the police by stating: 'No you may not come in', or 'I am comfortable talking right here', or 'You need a search warrant to enter my home. ' If they return, your attorney can arrange for you to turn yourself in should that be necessary and you will spend no time in jail between the hearings.

9. If You Are Outside Your Home and Arrested, Do Not Accept an Offer to Go Back In Your Home for Anything.

The officer may say to you, how about you go inside and change, freshen up, talk to your wife, husband, get a jacket, or provide you with any other reason. The police will graciously escort you in and then tear your home apart searching through it. Also, do not let them secure your car. Your car is fine. Remember they are lying to you. They don't give two hoots if you are really cold or if you need to talk to your wife or husband.

10. Don't say a word.

It's incredible how many people feel that they can convince the officer, the booking officer or a detective (if your case reaches that stature) that they are not guilty. YOUR CASE IS NOT DECIDED BY THESE PEOPLE. They have no affect on guilty or not guilty. Wait to speak to your lawyer! The courts and juries in particular give enormous weight to 'confessions' during this stage. A suspect is almost NEVER released after being arrested.

Follow these ten simple rules religiously and many of your rights will remain intact. I don't care how nervous, scared, high or drunk you are, THESE RULES ARE VERY IMPORTANT, and will help you tremendously in the short and long run.

Thomasmatthew
01-25-12, 17:28
Was heading into work early on Monday morning so took a swing through the normal strolls over by 6th and 7th. Saw quite a few out walking and very surprised at the number and quality. Saw a skinny younger looking brunette who is often out but I have never stopped and picked her up. Skinny maybe a good 8 although I haven't seen up close on the SW scale walks and hangs by the Mexican grocery. Also saw the messy looking blonde girl. Attractive but her hair always looks wind blown, skinny but has some wear from the street. Saw a new black girl who was very attractive that was walking down 7th with boots and jeans, very clean and very attractive took a left by one of the stores and went up to the bus station but I passed her twice and she clearly gave the look twice and motioned for me to pull over each time I passed. I didn't have much time this trip but I circled twice, on the second circle I was looking for the skinny brunnette girl and as I was passing noticed that she was in the passenger seat going past me in the other direction. Would love to hear a review of her even in PM. I've seen her out several times and would love to get a reccomendation. This was the first time I've seen her with out a friend walking around with her and I don't like to pick up or interact with pairs. On the way out I saw a heavier set black girl that hangs out past limestone or right around that corner. She's always aggressive and not all that attractive in my opinion. I went around for a another pass it was maybe 8:30am by this time and magically they had all disappeared so that is either the time they get off the street or some other mongers picked them all up. As always would love to chat and exchange digits if you have.

Be safe.

Ky Man629
01-25-12, 23:41
I want to share my experience from one night last week here in this city where apparently there are no real crimes that go on and the great law enforcement of this city have about 45 min to follow people around (Yes I said 45 MINUTES). I had a couple of hours of time to play tonight so I headed down to the 7th street area to see what I could find. Drove the loop a couple of time to see what was happening, there were no LE to be seen, saw a few young ladies but could not get the timing right and was hungry so headed out to Winchester Road to grab a burger. Drove back down, to the other end of 7th to eat in a well lit gas station parking lot, finished the meal and headed back down to do the loop again. As I crossed Lime there was a thin WSW at the corner who recognized me and waved so I drove past her about 50 yards and pull over to the side to wait for her. She walks hurries down to the car gets in and it is young lady I have know for years from that area so we start to chat as we pull off. As we go past the flashing light there is one of Lexington's finest sitting there in a parking lot facing the other direction and we pass another one just after we go through the light.

As were are driving on down the street there is now a car behind us that looks like a cop car but we cannot tell until we get a little farther down under a street light and sure enough it is. At this point I was not too worried about this as I knew if he had seen her get in the car with me he would have already pulled us over which he had not. And beside that as I said I have know this particular lady for about 10 years she knows my real name and I know hers and we have each others phone numbers in our phones. So we just continue to drive, we get to the end of 7th and she says she is hungry so lets turn right and go to the golden arches. We turn Rt the cop turns behind us and follows we go down the street and turn in to McD's he turns in behind us and pulls over to the side out near the street as we get in the drive through lane. The drive through was very slow it took about 10 min for us to get to the speaker to order he waited out by the road. It took another 5 to 7 min for us to get our order, as we pull out and turn rt on Winchester Road he pulls out to follow us.

At this point I just want to see how far this nut in blue will go so I head out Winchester toward the interstate, making sure to follow all traffic rules to the Tee. Every time I change lanes because of traffic he does the same. I am thinking he will follow out to around New Circle and be out of his area so he will get lost around that area but no he keeps on following all the way out to the interstate. We are having a nice conversation in the car just wandering how far he will go so I turn north on 75, he follows. I merge into traffic and move over to the center lane and he follows. I head north up to the split with him a few car lengths back I take 64 west he follows. I am now headed out of Fayette county to the direction of where I live and I know once I cross the county line he cannot do anything so on we go. He followed all the way out into Scott county where he eventually took the first exit to turn around so he could head back to where he belonged as we gave him the one finger salute. I am pretty sure he was chomping at the bit to try to find a reason to pull me over just to see who I had in the car with me but it wasn't his night.

I guess I really should thank him since he turned my BBBJ in the car into a nice half hour of fun at my house because I was now within 10 min of home and there was no one there. As I said earlier he followed me for 45 min total.

Any thoughts guys?

Bjustice
01-26-12, 17:39
I want to share my experience from one night last week here in this city where apparently there are no real crimes that go on and the great law enforcement of this city have about 45 min to follow people around (Yes I said 45 MINUTES). I had a couple of hours of time to play tonight so I headed down to the 7th street area to see what I could find. Drove the loop a couple of time to see what was happening, there were no LE to be seen, saw a few young ladies but could not get the timing right and was hungry so headed out to Winchester Road to grab a burger. Drove back down, to the other end of 7th to eat in a well lit gas station parking lot, finished the meal and headed back down to do the loop again. As I crossed Lime there was a thin WSW at the corner who recognized me and waved so I drove past her about 50 yards and pull over to the side to wait for her. She walks hurries down to the car gets in and it is young lady I have know for years from that area so we start to chat as we pull off. As we go past the flashing light there is one of Lexington's finest sitting there in a parking lot facing the other direction and we pass another one just after we go through the light.

As were are driving on down the street there is now a car behind us that looks like a cop car but we cannot tell until we get a little farther down under a street light and sure enough it is. At this point I was not too worried about this as I knew if he had seen her get in the car with me he would have already pulled us over which he had not. And beside that as I said I have know this particular lady for about 10 years she knows my real name and I know hers and we have each others phone numbers in our phones. So we just continue to drive, we get to the end of 7th and she says she is hungry so lets turn right and go to the golden arches. We turn Rt the cop turns behind us and follows we go down the street and turn in to McD's he turns in behind us and pulls over to the side out near the street as we get in the drive through lane. The drive through was very slow it took about 10 min for us to get to the speaker to order he waited out by the road. It took another 5 to 7 min for us to get our order, as we pull out and turn rt on Winchester Road he pulls out to follow us.

At this point I just want to see how far this nut in blue will go so I head out Winchester toward the interstate, making sure to follow all traffic rules to the Tee. Every time I change lanes because of traffic he does the same. I am thinking he will follow out to around New Circle and be out of his area so he will get lost around that area but no he keeps on following all the way out to the interstate. We are having a nice conversation in the car just wandering how far he will go so I turn north on 75, he follows. I merge into traffic and move over to the center lane and he follows. I head north up to the split with him a few car lengths back I take 64 west he follows. I am now headed out of Fayette county to the direction of where I live and I know once I cross the county line he cannot do anything so on we go. He followed all the way out into Scott county where he eventually took the first exit to turn around so he could head back to where he belonged as we gave him the one finger salute. I am pretty sure he was chomping at the bit to try to find a reason to pull me over just to see who I had in the car with me but it wasn't his night.

I guess I really should thank him since he turned my BBBJ in the car into a nice half hour of fun at my house because I was now within 10 min of home and there was no one there. As I said earlier he followed me for 45 min total.

Any thoughts guys?Dirt bags without anything else better to do, but to put our tax dollars at work. Shouldn't little piggy have been out looking for gang members or something? Talk about TOFTT. Although you are here to tell about it, that does not take away the nerves you had to control during your excursion. Thanks so much for your experience and sharing.

Member #6344
01-29-12, 22:31
I had an interesting encounter last summer. Sorry to be posting it so late, but I live and post in a different area and put off coming all the way over to this section to post for a bit and then forgot all about it. Something reminded me just now, and I do want to share it.

I was in BigBlueCity on business, had some time off around 2 or 3 PM so I cruised some of the areas of which I had read here.

I had been circling around with no luck for some time, but JUST before giving up, I was driving down North Broadway. At Broadway and 6th in the apartment buildings there saw a pretty BSW, fairly skinny but with nice breasts, about a 6 or 7, could be an 8 on a SW scale. She gave me the look and then some. I quickly pulled in to the apartment building parking lot. She motioned for me to park in parking space on the end and got in the car. We exchanged the traditional "I'm no-LEO" signs and discussed some president's pictures. Reasonable, maybe just one president higher than I usually like to call upon, but, then, she was a couple of notches higher up the scale then I usually see. She said to get out and follow her.

Now, this is a real no-no on this board, but I must say that I have, on a couple of occasions, gone to a SW's place and had some of my more relaxed experiences. Nice soft places to sit, less rushing by the caregiver, etc, rather than in a car, parked in an alley, keeping watch the whole time and told to hurry. Plus, this was back when it was over 100 degrees outside (remember those days?) and I didn't feel like sweating it out in the car. So I followed her, up to the second floor of the apartment building and went in her apartment. This could have been a more erotic detination, though, as she took us to the bathroom. But, we settled in for a nice dream. I dreamt of a BBBJ. I found out what she was dreaming about in a few minutes.

She was good at what she does. There was one thing, though. I, as is my want, insisted on fondling those lovely breasts during my dream. They were very nice, but they seemed just a touch, uhh, just a little bit, uhh, _hairy_. Have any of the rest of you guys run into this? I've felt my share of breasts before, and I don't think they are supposed to feel this way! Now, months later, I'm thinking maybe it was just on the heavy-thick side of normal skin hair, but it really put me off at the time. Anyway, she was good with her DSLs, so I was able to continue OK (I focused my fingertips on the nips, as I recall).

So there is no argument between client and care-giver, when the going gets heavy I generally offer another Lincoln or Hamilton for the CIM, and this was sufficient here, as it is 95% of the time. (Maybe I'm a chump with this, but back in the old days when I would routinely get low-cost action in Louisville strip bars, I nearly always had to do this or the girls would pull out early, and even then, sometimes they would say no.)

Anyway, if the above wasn't odd enough, here's the kicker. While we were finishing my dream in the bathroom, I heard somebody coming in the apartment. My care-giver hollered out that she'd be just a minute. I assumed it was her next client. After we were done, and I regained my composure, I came out of the bathroom to see two or three friends and neighbors settling in, and melting down spoonfuls of illegal substances! Needless to say, I bade them a cordial but quick farewell and got the hell out of Dodge.

100+ degrees, BBBJCIM from a pretty girl with hairy breasts, and a drug party. What more can a guy ask for on a summer afternoon in Lex?

Sleep E
01-30-12, 00:43
Sounds like your SHE could have been a HE! My first guess for a BSW in Lex that is attractive. Not sure but would be my guess.

I had an interesting encounter last summer. Sorry to be posting it so late, but I live and post in a different area and put off coming all the way over to this section to post for a bit and then forgot all about it. Something reminded me just now, and I do want to share it.

I was in BigBlueCity on business, had some time off around 2 or 3 PM so I cruised some of the areas of which I had read here.

I had been circling around with no luck for some time, but JUST before giving up, I was driving down North Broadway. At Broadway and 6th in the apartment buildings there saw a pretty BSW, fairly skinny but with nice breasts, about a 6 or 7, could be an 8 on a SW scale. She gave me the look and then some. I quickly pulled in to the apartment building parking lot. She motioned for me to park in parking space on the end and got in the car. We exchanged the traditional "I'm no-LEO" signs and discussed some president's pictures. Reasonable, maybe just one president higher than I usually like to call upon, but, then, she was a couple of notches higher up the scale then I usually see. She said to get out and follow her.

Now, this is a real no-no on this board, but I must say that I have, on a couple of occasions, gone to a SW's place and had some of my more relaxed experiences. Nice soft places to sit, less rushing by the caregiver, etc, rather than in a car, parked in an alley, keeping watch the whole time and told to hurry. Plus, this was back when it was over 100 degrees outside (remember those days?) and I didn't feel like sweating it out in the car. So I followed her, up to the second floor of the apartment building and went in her apartment. This could have been a more erotic detination, though, as she took us to the bathroom. But, we settled in for a nice dream. I dreamt of a BBBJ. I found out what she was dreaming about in a few minutes.

She was good at what she does. There was one thing, though. I, as is my want, insisted on fondling those lovely breasts during my dream. They were very nice, but they seemed just a touch, uhh, just a little bit, uhh, _hairy_. Have any of the rest of you guys run into this? I've felt my share of breasts before, and I don't think they are supposed to feel this way! Now, months later, I'm thinking maybe it was just on the heavy-thick side of normal skin hair, but it really put me off at the time. Anyway, she was good with her DSLs, so I was able to continue OK (I focused my fingertips on the nips, as I recall).

So there is no argument between client and care-giver, when the going gets heavy I generally offer another Lincoln or Hamilton for the CIM, and this was sufficient here, as it is 95% of the time. (Maybe I'm a chump with this, but back in the old days when I would routinely get low-cost action in Louisville strip bars, I nearly always had to do this or the girls would pull out early, and even then, sometimes they would say no.)

Anyway, if the above wasn't odd enough, here's the kicker. While we were finishing my dream in the bathroom, I heard somebody coming in the apartment. My care-giver hollered out that she'd be just a minute. I assumed it was her next client. After we were done, and I regained my composure, I came out of the bathroom to see two or three friends and neighbors settling in, and melting down spoonfuls of illegal substances! Needless to say, I bade them a cordial but quick farewell and got the hell out of Dodge.

100+ degrees, BBBJCIM from a pretty girl with hairy breasts, and a drug party. What more can a guy ask for on a summer afternoon in Lex?

Kyhunter2
01-30-12, 08:34
Has anyone seen nikki from 6/7th street area lately?

Now that was a SW!

Zinthos
01-31-12, 16:14
Has anyone seen Nikki from 6/7th street area lately?

Now that was a SW!I haven't seen Nikki for a while now. If anyone sees her I would like to know where she's been hang'and out at.

I did hook up with a nice blond WSW, Jayden while I was doing the loop around 7th. Very energetic and a spinner who likes to please. SR members can PM for her cell.

Z

Jman3848
01-31-12, 17:26
Sounds like your SHE could have been a HE! My first guess for a BSW in Lex that is attractive. Not sure but would be my guess.That doesn't sound good.

Member #6344
01-31-12, 22:01
Sounds like your SHE could have been a HE! My first guess for a BSW in Lex that is attractive. Not sure but would be my guess.I dunno. This BSW was fairly petite. Not really short, but slightly built.

But you have troubled me a bit.

Timinky
02-01-12, 15:00
Arrests are being made today over on 7th street. Listening to my scanner while I work, and I've heard 3 calls go out for case numbers in the area for prostitution, so be careful!

Thomasmatthew
04-15-12, 18:30
This board has been very slow not sure why. I usually don't scoop unless it looks really good but on my way in or out of work I will usually take a sweep or two through this area just to see what is going on and they are our and about. Early morning I usually see several taking the stroll. There is a short haired brunette who looks pretty burned out but early 20's or so, very long legs that I would try but she's always a bit sketchy when I see her. Very long legs and skinny. I took a turn through Sunday afternoon and she was wearing a very sexy white blousy mini skirt. Sitting on some steps near the Mexican market. She often walks with another heavier set girl. I've never scooped her but would be happy to hear from others that have either here or in a message. The short skinny older girl is always out mornings and afternoons. You can mistake her for a younger girl until you see her from the front and realize she is in her mid 40's at least. Also saw the skinny rough blond maybe mid-twenties out this afternoon again around the Mexican market. She looks good but very twitchy. Best I saw lately was early one morning a week or so ago. A cute slim black girl I had never seen on the stroll before, dressed in sweat pants and tight top showing off a bit of stomach very tight body. I thought TGTBT but she gave the look and when I circled she gave a little wave. Very attractive and not twitchy at all. Made the scoop and found a quiet place for a Jackson. She said she rarely walks and only when she needs some extra cash and only in the mornings. If anyone wants to share some info let me know. I would really like to hear about the skinny brunnette she's my type but looks a bit unreliable.

Take care.

Member #4205
05-05-12, 13:14
Has this section just gone dead? Any other guys cruise the CV area?

Kyhunter2
05-06-12, 11:41
Has this section just gone dead? Any other guys cruise the CV area?Cv? Cardinal valley?

I never had any luck there. I use 5th 6th and 7th streets.

Member #4205
05-06-12, 16:15
Cv? Cardinal valley?

I never had any luck there. I use 5th 6th and 7th streets.I cruised the area yesterday, saw 3 WSW out and about. One, thin mid 20s I had seen before. She took me back to her apt for cfs with BBBJ for $.2. Another was pretty rough and the 3rd was older with a huge rack. I guess I just feel a little more comfortable there because I used to live over there, but it can def be hit or miss. I've had the best luck during the daytime aftednoon hours and shortly after work. Goes totally dead there after dark. How is the scene downtown on the numbered streets?

LexJohn
05-12-12, 21:01
Honestly, I don't know much about how to find a street walker on purpose. Is there anyone that has a phone number to someone who will BBBJCIM? I'd appreciate it.Check out Natasha on BP. She will do that and do it well!

JohnGreek
05-15-12, 07:53
Check out Natasha on BP. She will do that and do it well!Have you seen Natasha? You posted in the other forum 30 minutes earlier asking for info on her.

Chuck Roast
06-16-12, 01:26
I was going down RC Rd to go to Cowboys last Tues about 11pm and I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing, a stripper hot SW with her thumb out! Hmmm maybe she just got fired from CB? I mean this chick could be a star in any club, long black hair perfect body and face, Leslie was her name. So I boarded her apparently drunk ass into the SW express, and she immediately became needy, wanting to be taxied to Winchester. Said she was in jail he previous night and ready to get out of Lex. Then the neediness escalated, she wanted beer and cigs provided for her. Then she told me she wanted me to go in and buy it for her, said she had no I'd. Ding, first alarm bell, what if she's under 21? Ding 2nd alarm bell what if she wanted to get me out of the car for criminal purposes? So I pull into the parking lot and she puts her arm into my hand and tells me to look, she had a dozen slash scars. I ask what happened and ding. 3rd alarm bell, she said she did it to herself while out of her mind on blow. She's like that one of those crazy chicks in the movie Girl Interrupted! So I say hey, come inside with me to help. So she does so readily taking her purse with her, a good sign, but once inside I grab a 40 and she stops me and says if that's for me, I won't drink anything but six pack cans very angry and loudly, causing a scene, then she stomps off unsteadily to the door of the beer cooler. So it's decision time, is a probable night of mind blowing sex with a dead ringer for Megan Fox worth probable incarceration, possibly on serious charges, armed robbery, and / or being stabbed by a seriously mentally unstable young woman? So for one of the first times in my life, I used my big head to think with and peeled out of the lot before she came back out. My dick is still mad at me, but he has got me in enough trouble that it's overdue for me to win for a change. I'm not worried, he will get over it.

Pyro1976
06-17-12, 04:17
Hi there will be coming down on some much needed are&are was wondering if anyone would be intrested in helping me out with a good place to find some fun.

KyGuy2012
06-17-12, 11:11
I was going down RC Rd to go to Cowboys last Tues about 11pm and I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing, a stripper hot SW with her thumb out! Hmmm maybe she just got fired from CB? I mean this chick could be a star in any club, long black hair perfect body and face, Leslie was her name. So I boarded her apparently drunk ass into the SW express, and she immediately became needy, wanting to be taxied to Winchester. Said she was in jail he previous night and ready to get out of Lex. Then the neediness escalated, she wanted beer and cigs provided for her. Then she told me she wanted me to go in and buy it for her, said she had no I'd. Ding, first alarm bell, what if she's under 21? Ding 2nd alarm bell what if she wanted to get me out of the car for criminal purposes? So I pull into the parking lot and she puts her arm into my hand and tells me to look, she had a dozen slash scars. I ask what happened and ding. 3rd alarm bell, she said she did it to herself while out of her mind on blow. She's like that one of those crazy chicks in the movie Girl Interrupted! So I say hey, come inside with me to help. So she does so readily taking her purse with her, a good sign, but once inside I grab a 40 and she stops me and says if that's for me, I won't drink anything but six pack cans very angry and loudly, causing a scene, then she stomps off unsteadily to the door of the beer cooler. So it's decision time, is a probable night of mind blowing sex with a dead ringer for Megan Fox worth probable incarceration, possibly on serious charges, armed robbery, and / or being stabbed by a seriously mentally unstable young woman? So for one of the first times in my life, I used my big head to think with and peeled out of the lot before she came back out. My dick is still mad at me, but he has got me in enough trouble that it's overdue for me to win for a change. I'm not worried, he will get over it.Chuck, I firmly believe you made the correct decision, sir. Crazy bitches are usually the best fuck. But would you want it to be your last? Ya never know where that arm-slashing untensil was hiding and you could lose your head. Literally.

Chuck Roast
06-17-12, 13:24
Chuck, I firmly believe you made the correct decision, sir. Crazy bitches are usually the best fuck. But would you want it to be your last? Ya never know where that arm-slashing untensil was hiding and you could lose your head. Literally.Thanks KyGuy, makes me feel a little better because damn she was gorgeous! I'm not one to exaggerate, and I swear she could be a stunt double for Megan Fox, a crazy one but nonetheless LOL.

Ky Man629
06-30-12, 13:59
Took the 7th street and area drive this morning around 10:30 before it got to hot. Was out for about 45 min total. Saw one WSW I am famillar with sitting in the driver seat of a small van or suv at one of the corners down toward the Junk yard there was another young lady in the van with her but could not tell who this was. They were talking to some guy in a car who had pulled up next to them as I passed. I dorve the area and did not see them on my return. I did see another WSW that I recognised about 15 min later close to the same area she is a young blond in her mid 20's very thin in the past she has been pretty good at BBBJ. I decided to pass I was really looking for new blood today.

I have a question for you guys. Are any of you having a hard time justifying the cost of a SW and having to do things in the car as opposed to going to a incall BP girl with the prices and specials that are available there now. That is what I did this morning after my little drive (see my review in the BP section) I spent a little more than I would for FS from a SW and spent 30 min with a very nice good looking young lady in a nice home on the north end of town. Just wandering, let me know your thoughts.

Ky Man629

AcrossTheUnive
07-12-12, 22:56
Irst dream was with a WSW that I forgot her name. She was not really that attractive up close but looked ok from far. I was passing through on 7th when she smiled and gave that look. I nodded and circled. Picked her up and loe checked. She did the same. Settled on a s20 and went to some ally. BBBJCIM and let me touch. Did a good job and before long the dream was done. Dropped back off near 7th.

As I drive I see the figure of a WSW that did not look like a SW. I thought to myself. Wow. That would be nice. As I drive I say wth. Might as well check it out. Glad I did. I circled a few times and realized she is showing all signs so I pass her and smile. She smiled back and turned the corner in the same direction that I turned. Circled back and thought I lost her when boom. There she is. I stopped and she got in. BTW this is near 7th. And the convienient store. We loe check and I dream tgat she is actually a really good looking girl. I would actually date her in regular situation. She was very nice and said she was just making money for her kids. I was suprised cause she doesn't look like she had kids. She has 3. Anyways her name was Mikensey or something. Setteled on BBBJCIM for s20. Drove out of the area and found a spot. Wow. It was very nice. I touched all over. She seemed a little uncomfortable with me putting fingers inside. I kept my hand on her hiney. I was taking entirely too long since it was the second time in the hour. I told her I would help and she caught it. Spit and we headed back. I wish I had a protection I would have given more for FS. Plan to repeat before I leave ky. Tried to find her after I dropped her off after buying protection to hopefully continue but no luck. She was blonde and pretty. Very nice.

Also saw a blonde near the chicken place and another brown haired with big chest. Older. Then saw a BSW spinner with white tight pants on broadway and 6th but I was done for the night.

Glad I traveled to lexington. Had a good time.

Outa Control
07-16-12, 23:22
Picked up ginger on 7th across from the junk yard! Full service and covered at all times which is the way I want it! Had to dodge the man cause they are patrolling extra heavy these days!

Stay safe

Trolling2
08-29-12, 16:02
4 WSW rate about 5-6 on the scale didn't have time to talk but they all gave the look. Over by Broadway and 7th.

SportyOne81
09-13-12, 03:16
Traveling to Lexington in a couple of weeks, anything new going on?

Member #4205
09-27-12, 16:53
So a couple days ago I was driving past the rri at nich and new and this curvy aa chick dressed in leopard standing in the parking lot gave me the look and wave. Making sure I hadn't seen a mirage I circled back around and she started coming towards my car smiling and waving. I decided to just pull off since I'm not really into aa chicks and had very little funds on me. However, I have never known of anyone working out of that hotel nor ever seen abp girl be that bold when business was slow. Do you guys think this was just a one time find, or is this area known for activity I'm unaware of? I picked one up behind kmart a couple years ago, but I've never noticed anything at the hotel and I'm in that area all the time.

Jman3848
10-09-12, 13:32
Traveling to Lexington in a couple of weeks, anything new going on?Seems like most spots are dead. Any new info would be great, PMs are fine.

Trolling3
10-10-12, 06:37
Had a dream about Amber yesterday! Was headed home after work took the 7th street route made the eye contact and circled the block. She met me on the corner and well she took my SWV with a BBBJ. She was very cute in the face about an 8 on scale. Hope to have the dream again soon.

Luvswsw
10-12-12, 10:34
Did you happen to get digits?

Had a dream about Amber yesterday! Was headed home after work took the 7th street route made the eye contact and circled the block. She met me on the corner and well she took my SWV with a BBBJ. She was very cute in the face about an 8 on scale. Hope to have the dream again soon.

Trolling3
10-12-12, 21:08
Amber.

Did you happen to get digits?She would not give them up! I tried sorry!

Luvswsw
10-16-12, 16:38
Does anyone have phone number for SW Nikki on 7th Street? She was out most of day today and I tried several times to pick her up with no luck. Last time I saw her she was walking into a duplex or fourplex in front of the cemetery on 7th. Really want to hook that up tomorrow. Also, a couple times she was walking with a young dirty blonde. Anyone have an idea who that is? If anyone has number for either, please PM me. I want to see if I can get that as a tag team.

Thanks

Member #4205
10-18-12, 18:24
I was driving around oxford circle today and saw this really cute, blonde stacked young SW. At first I didn't really even pay attention because she looked young and was walking with a tall older woman, possibly her mother. However, when I came back to the area she had settled at the laundry mat. I guess she noticed me checking more closely because she started waving me over. I, of course, did a loop just to make sure and she all but busted out a flashing sign trying to get me to pick her up. Sadly I was already running late to where I needed to be so I decided to just drive on, but you can bet your sweet ass I will be back soon to try and find her. I think this girl was new to her habit and it hasnt had time to wreck her. If anyone is familiar with this chick feel free to pm me, and if I find her again I will post more info.

Luvswsw
10-21-12, 16:37
I made several passes through there today hoping to locate her. I didn't see anything but little Mexican kids playing and old women doing laundry. I hope you find her again. If you do, try to get a pic and a phone number please. If I locate, I will do the same. On a related note, the Seventh Street area was also dead all day. I figured with the warmer weather, there may be several out today, but there was nothing. I even parked in front of what I think is Nikki's house across from the cemetery hoping she would come out but got nothing.

I was driving around oxford circle today and saw this really cute, blonde stacked young SW. At first I didn't really even pay attention because she looked young and was walking with a tall older woman, possibly her mother. However, when I came back to the area she had settled at the laundry mat. I guess she noticed me checking more closely because she started waving me over. I, of course, did a loop just to make sure and she all but busted out a flashing sign trying to get me to pick her up. Sadly I was already running late to where I needed to be so I decided to just drive on, but you can bet your sweet ass I will be back soon to try and find her. I think this girl was new to her habit and it hasnt had time to wreck her. If anyone is familiar with this chick feel free to pm me, and if I find her again I will post more info.

Member #4205
10-22-12, 17:42
I made several passes through there today hoping to locate her. I didn't see anything but little Mexican kids playing and old women doing laundry. I hope you find her again. If you do, try to get a pic and a phone number please. If I locate, I will do the same. On a related note, the Seventh Street area was also dead all day. I figured with the warmer weather, there may be several out today, but there was nothing. I even parked in front of what I think is Nikki's house across from the cemetery hoping she would come out but got nothing.So I decided to try my luck again today and it paid off. It took about 45 mins of doing the loop to find her but I finally did walking down cambridge. She also lives there by the see. A. See. So. The good, she has an incredible body, no signs of kids, a full see, and an ass that is incredible. She has a place to take you back to, standard "crack" apt, only a bed. The bad. She has a bit of an attitide, she's the queen of the neighborhood and she knows it. She's a pill head, no surprise, and she provides no oral play, only FS. She's a tad rough in the face but not bad at all for a SW and she is a little pricey at requiring a grant, but I suspect she is negotiable when she is jonesing, and I felt she was worth it being a solid 9 on the SW scale. She lives with her "sister" who I more suspect is her mother, and she is availabke too if you like an older, pretty rough, tiny spinner. They do not have a phone so no digits, but this girl isn't hard to find. She is eager for business. Feel free to pm me with any questions if I haven't answered something.

Luvswsw
10-22-12, 18:20
Great! Thanks for the info. I will be trying my luck there again tomorrow.

So I decided to try my luck again today and it paid off. It took about 45 mins of doing the loop to find her but I finally did walking down cambridge. She also lives there by the see. A. See. So. The good, she has an incredible body, no signs of kids, a full see, and an ass that is incredible. She has a place to take you back to, standard "crack" apt, only a bed. The bad. She has a bit of an attitide, she's the queen of the neighborhood and she knows it. She's a pill head, no surprise, and she provides no oral play, only FS. She's a tad rough in the face but not bad at all for a SW and she is a little pricey at requiring a grant, but I suspect she is negotiable when she is jonesing, and I felt she was worth it being a solid 9 on the SW scale. She lives with her "sister" who I more suspect is her mother, and she is availabke too if you like an older, pretty rough, tiny spinner. They do not have a phone so no digits, but this girl isn't hard to find. She is eager for business. Feel free to pm me with any questions if I haven't answered something.

Luvswsw
10-23-12, 22:35
I cruised the Seventh Street area for some time this afternoon. The only thing I saw was Lex PD out on horseback going up and down the street. Figures on what is probably the last warm day I can get out and cruise that LEO would be out in force. Just my luck. Also tried the Oxford Circle area including Cambridge but once again saw nothing. Can't wait to try again this weekend. Good luck and stay safe!

Chuck Roast
11-12-12, 23:52
Picked Carrie up on the main stroll around Nov. 3rd, wavy blonde shoulder length, see cups, mid 30's a little chubby but gorgous face. Had a great BBBJCIM. Said she came from Nich road to visit her sister. She was carrying a beer around and said she had drank about 11 of them, so I bet she gets collared soon. Anybody else get in on the action?

Chuck Roast
01-06-13, 17:49
Anybody ever pick up Jackie, WSW brunette spinner 20's with neck tatts, works at Diva's sometimes? I would like to get up with her again, mind blowing skills.

Two Nutts
01-08-13, 13:13
I hit 6th and 7th street Sat night just for old times sake while in town. Oh my! What god awfull ugly girls I seen. One short, little OLD looking skinny white girl, with a hoodie and SNOTT CYCLES hanging from her nose kept pointing to her mouth and then back at me. Made me ill enough to get out of there. Large black girl tried to flag me down on one of the side streets. Not if they were free and paid me, was any of them gettin in my ride! Got some hot wings from that chicken place and headed to the room watched football rest of night.

Jman3848
01-08-13, 14:53
I hit 6th and 7th street Sat night just for old times sake while in town. Oh my! What god awfull ugly girls I seen. One short, little OLD looking skinny white girl, with a hoodie and SNOTT CYCLES hanging from her nose kept pointing to her mouth and then back at me. Made me ill enough to get out of there. Large black girl tried to flag me down on one of the side streets. Not if they were free and paid me, was any of them gettin in my ride! Got some hot wings from that chicken place and headed to the room watched football rest of night.Now I know why I never started "cruzin". Damn.

Ky Man629
02-02-13, 14:42
Lets get this this going again.

Seventh area has been pretty dead for sure. Most of the regulars are in the Cross Bar hotel or I know one has found a new BF who does not like her walking so she just sneaks out wen she can. I have not seen any new talent in the area for a while.

I have had consistent luck on the west side of town latley. I grabbed a nice 20 year old there on Tuesday night about dark. She was maybe 5'3" and 110 lbs. Small B's but atotal 10 on the SW scale. Said she was stranded here from NC when her Man was arrested with a lot of pills a couple of days earlier. Could tell she had not done this much, she was pretty nervous at first wanting to make sure I was not LEO. Talked her into going to my house which is out in the country about 20 min away. She wanted the normal pill donation which was agreeable to me. She got more comfortable on the drive as we talked. Got to my location and she looked even better with out her clothes on which I could not believe. She looked like every mans cheerleader fantacy standing there before me. Great ASS and so soft all over. We romped on the bed for about 45 min which was all the time I could spend. Man she tasted so sweet. I gave her a 20 tip which brought my total to $55. 00 and dropped her off in the Valley as she called it. I also gave her a small bag of snacks from the pantry as she was hungry. The bad news is she did not have a phone and said she was going to Texas around the frist of Feb.

So they are out there my friends you just have to put in the time to find them.

Member #5689
02-03-13, 00:14
I am from out of town but come your way for work now and then. I never had much luck in the area but saw this post what is it that you consider the area to patrol on the west side?

RBW.

Lets get this this going again.

Seventh area has been pretty dead for sure. Most of the regulars are in the Cross Bar hotel or I know one has found a new BF who does not like her walking so she just sneaks out wen she can. I have not seen any new talent in the area for a while.

I have had consistent luck on the west side of town latley. I grabbed a nice 20 year old there on Tuesday night about dark. She was maybe 5'3" and 110 lbs. Small B's but atotal 10 on the SW scale. Said she was stranded here from NC when her Man was arrested with a lot of pills a couple of days earlier. Could tell she had not done this much, she was pretty nervous at first wanting to make sure I was not LEO. Talked her into going to my house which is out in the country about 20 min away. She wanted the normal pill donation which was agreeable to me. She got more comfortable on the drive as we talked. Got to my location and she looked even better with out her clothes on which I could not believe. She looked like every mans cheerleader fantacy standing there before me. Great ASS and so soft all over. We romped on the bed for about 45 min which was all the time I could spend. Man she tasted so sweet. I gave her a 20 tip which brought my total to $55. 00 and dropped her off in the Valley as she called it. I also gave her a small bag of snacks from the pantry as she was hungry. The bad news is she did not have a phone and said she was going to Texas around the frist of Feb.

So they are out there my friends you just have to put in the time to find them.

Toddlee
03-22-13, 17:23
Saw a blond MILF on 7th and circled the block. Turned out to be Madison who used to advertise on Backpage. Went to the bookstore, which kind of freaked me out but was actually OK. The good:she has a pretty face and very pretty eyes, nice B cups, a nice butt, and a tiny landing strip. The downsides, a bit of a pooch from a pregnancy, and she is what I call a "butter teeth" (everything is hot but her teeth). Streetscort pricing, not BP $ but higher than SW pricing. Service was kind of forgettable. More HJ than BJ, no CIM. The only way I would repeat is for FS because she does have a nice MILF body and is clean.

Kimber1
03-23-13, 08:46
Saw a blond MILF on 7th and circled the block. Turned out to be Madison who used to advertise on Backpage. Went to the bookstore, which kind of freaked me out but was actually OK. The good:she has a pretty face and very pretty eyes, nice B cups, a nice butt, and a tiny landing strip. The downsides, a bit of a pooch from a pregnancy, and she is what I call a "butter teeth" (everything is hot but her teeth). Streetscort pricing, not BP $ but higher than SW pricing. Service was kind of forgettable. More HJ than BJ, no CIM. The only way I would repeat is for FS because she does have a nice MILF body and is clean.Kinda like "summer teeth".

Jman3848
03-23-13, 17:08
Kinda like "summer teeth".Now THAT is funny.

Breezy305
03-23-13, 22:30
Now THAT is funny.It is huh.

Jman3848
04-09-13, 17:33
It is huh.Um yes. It was.

JimmyJams
04-24-13, 14:56
Was in town on business, read board and learned about potential SW areas. Seemed the consensus was SW action pretty dead. Well after leaving some strip joints, cruised east end and wasn't on numbered street 5 min before seeing and eager WSW. Called herself "Amanda". About a 6 on SW scale but offered. 40 each for me and friend. Skills average, doggie not bad. Talked way too much, high something been drinking. Dropped her off by myself and soon as she exited vehicle, saw another WSW! This one cute and thick but not too thick. Said her name was "Sarah" big juicy boobs, phat ass. Dark hair almost to shoulder, nice smile, very sweet. Agreed to. 30 for car date. Great BBBJ, dt and eager to pleased, finished covered doggie great juicy butt. I tipped her another hamilton. I also saw a couple of other wsws all around that area down there. Not bad action at all, Maybe I just got lucky? No digits or anything because, I didn't need them not know if I ever will return to Lex.

Tortellini
06-04-13, 13:52
Made my rounds through Lexington and saw a brunette woman in a red dress, tan, wrinkled skin carrying a bag on 7th. Kept going, yet was interesting. Next I saw a brunette by 7th. 5'2", huge rack, white shirt and gave me that look or smile. She hopped in and told me her name was Jessica. 33 and is visiting Lexington for the week. She is not from the area. Told me she has gumdrop nipples (WOW!) and her breasts get in the way sometimes. Terrible issue to have. Found a place to park and gave a very deep (on her own) BBBJCIM with excellent DT action. No coaching necessary. Took her time and ended busting after a few minutes. Jessica is very good at this, again especially the deep throat part. Was extreme!

She will be in town this week. If you find her treat her right.

Peace,

Tort

BlackHandPope
06-07-13, 07:42
Found a hot little WSW named Nikki on 7th. Awesome body, but she seemed to be high on something. Great BBBJ skills and I would definitely see her again.

Kyhunter2
06-09-13, 11:49
I see nikki is back! She's my all time fav. Anyone have a way to contact her?

HuntLadys29
07-17-13, 18:59
I will be heading south passing thru Lexington ky I see this thread is hardly used but what street can I look for a SW I prefer white girls if you can help please pm me. I would like a landmark street address so I can put it into my gps. If anybody can help I will gladly help if you are in Cincinnati lots of good hunting here. Thanks in advance

Chuck Roast
08-02-13, 20:48
Picked up WSW Kitty on the east stroll. 5 5" about 120 long blondish brown hair 5 or 6 SW scale. Sister of Lisa if anybody remember her. Very energetic car date BBBJCIM with kitty play (no pun intended) , highly recommend.

Chuck Roast
08-03-13, 10:38
Anybody ever pick up Jackie, WSW brunette spinner 20's with neck tatts, works at Diva's sometimes as Jade? I would like to get up with her again, mind blowing skills and GFE.

Nevermind, she showed up in the obits back in Febrary, OD I do believe, she was only 27. What a shame, she had two little kids left behind.
She was so nice and sweet, and just absolutely gorgeous, had her whole life ahead of her.

DeanW
08-07-13, 12:02
Saw a couple nice girls walking near the library. Dunno tho.

Kyhunter2
08-19-13, 02:43
Anyone seen nikki out walkin? Also go hunting on a weekday. Less LEO more girls

GoldWater
09-03-13, 19:13
Anyone seen nikki out walkin? Also go hunting on a weekday. Less LEO more girlsSaw who I believe was Nikki out last night, but leo was all trolling all over the place. I looped around but kept that damn uncle was on heavy patrol. Didn't want to chance it.

LexDog
09-05-13, 15:17
Dreamt about picking up a very pretty girl on Alexandria Drive yesterday. Went by the name of Falesia. Excellent oral skills.

OnaWalkAbout
09-13-13, 10:41
Was in Lex on business browsed the forum and took a little ride down 7th found a young lady in need of a ride at chestnut she hops in LEO check off to the races she said good to the last drop 20+ 10 tip sandy blond pulled up about 130lbs green eyes I am sure she had the monkey on her back was about 430 pm.

Thanks Lex

Kyhunter2
09-19-13, 20:12
No action?

LexDog
09-23-13, 14:42
So her name on backpage is Layla. Good looking girl and she's pretty tall. Nice oral skills.

RedDaveG
09-27-13, 18:04
Where's a good location to find a spinner?

PM me if you would prefer.

GoldWater
09-28-13, 13:40
Just strolled 7th headed home from the other side of town. They're out. Saw one brunette who hollered at me but unfortunately I had to get home. High on the looks scale. Hope to run into her again. Also a big chested BSW and blond SW.

Zinthos
09-29-13, 05:01
I drove the loop and saw a few girls out late. A black BBW on the corner near Florida nearly ran my truck down, hell I got the impression she would have jumped in the back if the light hadn't been green. The only other 2 I saw were both slender decent BSWs on Chestnut. They both looked fairly young so I had to pass them up. It was a shame I had some extra cash to spend & two would have been a treat.

Happy hunting guys!

Big Delicious
09-30-13, 02:23
Hey brothers, a WV Monger here. I have been forced into coming to Lex. Over the last couple months for doctor's visits. I've seen a couple SW on 7th between Winchester and N. Broadway and a couple on Winchester when I'd turn around at Hardees. But is there any better areas to drive around? Just curious for my next trip down.

Kyhunter2
10-01-13, 14:31
No bigD.

Those are pretty much the areas and best driving spot

Tortellini
10-04-13, 19:10
Ran into Shannon, blonde, piercing by mouth who told me she gives great head. So not the case. Car session was rushed and had to give myself a happy ending. Avoid at all costs. Legs were fairly long yet she did not shave them. Shannon is in her mid 30s, shapely, rack was hanging out yet performance was terrible.

Be safe

LakersFan29
10-17-13, 08:29
Uv

Ran into Shannon, blonde, piercing by mouth who told me she gives great head. So not the case. Car session was rushed and had to give myself a happy ending. Avoid at all costs. Legs were fairly long yet she did not shave them. Shannon is in her mid 30s, shapely, rack was hanging out yet performance was terrible.

Be safe.

I believe your inbox is full buddy.

LF.

CantCount05
10-31-13, 18:34
Has anyone picked up a blonde on Limestone she seemed skidish maybe a new SW she had tats on her hands.

Chuck Roast
11-01-13, 12:11
Has anyone picked up a blonde on Limestone she seemed skidish maybe a new SW she had tats on her hands.Is she an older lady with a bit of a hook nose? If so, she's not really sketchy as she looks, BUT she about shreds the meat with her teeth during BJs. I told her twice to cut it out before she actually did.

Chuck Roast
11-01-13, 12:48
Picked up Maryanne on 7th the night of Oct 23rd. Spinner about 5 7" long dirty blonde curly hair, 8 or 9 on SW scale. I mean this was one good looking broad! I couldn't believe she was out walking. She said she is 36 years old and has stripped at every club in town. She said she needed to get some herbs and needed 30 up front for our business plan. I know better, but she offered to leave her personal belongings so I agreed. She did come back, and she said she lied it wasnt herbs, but snow. This made me really nervous having that stuff onboard that isn't a misdemeanor like the other in case we got pulled over. She said all she needed to do was stop at her daughters apt and give her some milk money for her baby. Again she said she would leave her purse, or I could come in with her (which aint going to happen since I like to try to stay unrobbed), so I agreed. As she was getting out of the car she snatched her purse and took it with her. She yelled back for me not to leave. So I waited 30 minutes before I said fuck this, lesson learned. She actually called me 45 minutes after that saying where did you go? She expected me to sit there for an hour and 15 minutes hahahaha.

CantCount05
11-01-13, 18:22
Is she an older lady with a bit of a hook nose? If so, she's not really sketchy as she looks, BUT she about shreds the meat with her teeth during BJs. I told her twice to cut it out before she actually did.Nope she's actually 22 years old bleach blonde and kinda tall.

Chuck Roast
11-02-13, 08:15
Hey brothers, a WV Monger here. I have been forced into coming to Lex. Over the last couple months for doctor's visits. I've seen a couple SW on 7th between Winchester and N. Broadway and a couple on Winchester when I'd turn around at Hardees. But is there any better areas to drive around? Just curious for my next trip down.You could also try the Cardinal Valley area. You can google it and also search this forum for more information.

CashBubba
11-03-13, 19:45
Has anyone seen a little spinner that goes by Ashely near Alexandria Drive and Devonport Drive off Versailles Road? If so PM what days and times are best to find her. Had an encounter with her a few months back that was great and have been looking to repeat but not been able to find her out walking.

LexDog
11-04-13, 14:35
Has anyone seen a little spinner that goes by Ashely near Alexandria Drive and Devonport Drive off Versailles Road? If so PM what days and times are best to find her. Had an encounter with her a few months back that was great and have been looking to repeat but not been able to find her out walking.Not sure. She gave me her number a few weeks back, but it NEVER works. She's usually out and about during normal business hours though. Just keep looking. Good luck.

Kyhunter2
11-07-13, 16:16
Anyone know any girls in Versailles who work.

SportyOne81
11-12-13, 01:50
Not sure. She gave me her number a few weeks back, but it NEVER works. She's usually out and about during normal business hours though. Just keep looking. Good luck.I saw her a couple of times, picked her up around 3:30 AM both times, lives with her granny so I think she may only come out when she is out of town. I had two numbers for her, but neither has worked since early October. I know she uses burn phones and changes a lot. She is a good time though, I hope to find her this weekend.

LakersFan29
11-20-13, 13:48
Hey guys, I'm a Cincinnati native that will be in your fine city possibly Friday night or Saturday morning. Is there a way some of you guys, preferably seniors pm me with some good times or locations for hunting swers, any good / recommended swers? Cheap escorts with good reviews? Digits? Thanks.

Ill return the favor if you're ever in cincy. Thanks.

LF.

Chuck Roast
11-23-13, 15:41

I posted in the strip club thread earlier about Brianna. I've been enjoying this "hobby" for years, and never really been disappointed, then bam, twice in one day! Neither of my experiences were quite "ripoffs", but regardless, I feel I've been taken twice today. If anyone has anything to add to either of these girls, PMs are welcomed. Better luck next time I guess. Good luck and be safe out there guys!Sad to hear, from a reliable source that would know, that Snowflake has died. Also Jennifer, short WSW with shoulder length straight dirty blonde medium tits pretty face, everyone has seen her staggering around drunk on 7th area, was murdered recently.

JTrees
11-24-13, 18:29
Sad to hear, from a reliable source that would know, that Snowflake has died. Also Jennifer, short WSW with shoulder length straight dirty blonde medium tits pretty face, everyone has seen her staggering around drunk on 7th area, was murdered recently.Sad news to hear, I don't partake of this variety of provider, mainly because I don't trust my instincts enough. Regardless, hate to hear of youngish people meeting tragic ends. Hope Snowflakes passing wasn't for any reason others should be concerning themselves over.

JT.

Chuck Roast
11-25-13, 11:10
Sad news to hear, I don't partake of this variety of provider, mainly because I don't trust my instincts enough. Regardless, hate to hear of youngish people meeting tragic ends. Hope Snowflakes passing wasn't for any reason others should be concerning themselves over.

JT.No she was murdered too I think, but unrelated to Jennifer's murder. BTW, one is just as likely to get something to concern oneself with from any variety of provider, not just SW's. Just because they're on the street doesn't mean they're more disease prone than any other woman in the biz. Just saying.

Lexiboy
11-25-13, 15:43
No she was murdered too I think, but unrelated to Jennifer's murder. BTW, one is just as likely to get something to concern oneself with from any variety of provider, not just SW's. Just because they're on the street doesn't mean they're more disease prone than any other woman in the biz. Just saying.While there are chances taken with every encounter, I have to believe SW probably do higher volume and therefore are higher risk. They generally are working with lower end clients and that increases the risk also. No offense intended, but SW's are probably the HIGHEST risk group.

JTrees
11-25-13, 21:37
No she was murdered too I think, but unrelated to Jennifer's murder. BTW, one is just as likely to get something to concern oneself with from any variety of provider, not just SW's. Just because they're on the street doesn't mean they're more disease prone than any other woman in the biz. Just saying.I agree to an extent, the potential is always there with any provider or non-provider seen. I was just made aware by another forum member that when any provider passes away the community in general needs to have an idea what from because of the health risks, this would apply to SWs and non-SWs. But as Lexiboy said SWs have the perception of seeing a higher volume of clientele which may put them at further risk of health complications.

Regardless, sorry to hear of the violent endings both of these young ladies met. I hope the perpetrators are apprehended and the cases not merely swept under the rug because of what these ladies did and who they were.

JT.

Chuck Roast
11-26-13, 13:06
I agree to an extent, the potential is always there with any provider or non-provider seen. I was just made aware by another forum member that when any provider passes away the community in general needs to have an idea what from because of the health risks, this would apply to SWs and non-SWs. But as Lexiboy said SWs have the perception of seeing a higher volume of clientele which may put them at further risk of health complications.

Regardless, sorry to hear of the violent endings both of these young ladies met. I hope the perpetrators are apprehended and the cases not merely swept under the rug because of what these ladies did and who they were.

JT.You know I was just thinking the same thing about sweeping under a rug because of who they are. There's not one news report to be found on any of them. Same thing happened last winter when one of my providers, Tiffany, froze to death in her car. Blonde beauty, perfect D's who had a glass eye and was a stripper and escort for a long time, in addition to being a SW (you see a great many of these type girls dabble in all forms of providing and thus blur the risk lines between SW / escort / stripper some of you guys like to think exists). Nothing in the news, not even an obituary. A couple of months later another wonderful provider Jackie, who was also like Tiffany a long time stripper, under the name Jade, and callgirl in addition to being a SW, was found dead by a street. For a few weeks until the tox report came back showing drug overdose, the COD was undetermined and could have been foul play, yet not a peep from the media, although she did have an obituary. One would think at least one of these girls for sure being murdered would warrant at least an honorable mention on the news, but apparently not. Even if they immediately caught the perpetrator, which I was told was the case, you would think it would be newsworthy.

Lexiboy
11-26-13, 15:52
You know I was just thinking the same thing about sweeping under a rug because of who they are. There's not one news report to be found on any of them. Same thing happened last winter when one of my providers, Tiffany, froze to death in her car. Blonde beauty, perfect D's who had a glass eye and was a stripper and escort for a long time, in addition to being a SW (you see a great many of these type girls dabble in all forms of providing and thus blur the risk lines between SW / escort / stripper some of you guys like to think exists). Nothing in the news, not even an obituary. A couple of months later another wonderful provider Jackie, who was also like Tiffany a long time stripper, under the name Jade, and callgirl in addition to being a SW, was found dead by a street. For a few weeks until the tox report came back showing drug overdose, the COD was undetermined and could have been foul play, yet not a peep from the media, although she did have an obituary. One would think at least one of these girls for sure being murdered would warrant at least an honorable mention on the news, but apparently not. Even if they immediately caught the perpetrator, which I was told was the case, you would think it would be newsworthy.You know, most providers choose to live a life under the radar for any number of reasons. Unfortunately- when they die, they often die under the radar. As of July there were 39 drug overdoses in Lexington- 27 of them Heroine. I avoid junkies because of the risks they raise, and quite frankly I don't want to be the last guy seen leaving a hotel room where a body is later found. I know it sounds insensitive, but they make their own choices.

Kyhunter2
12-19-13, 18:15
Due to warmer temperatures I went hunting for a dream a few nights ago. After a hour of driving I finally fell asleep and had a dream of a lady named jennifer / jessica? They call her baywatch although why I dunno not know. The dream was never at any point any good. Soso looks soso attitude (bipolar?) and terrible performance. Went to a 3rd party house to dream off of 7th. Never again. Rushed to wake up. Anyone have any dreams of ladies out and about lately? I drive 5,6,7th and little mexico (alexandria areas to search) I prefer spinner types.

Kyhunter2
12-19-13, 18:19
Seeking out girls I have lost touch with.

Kelsey who used to live off of 7th street at the end of elm tree area.

Andrea (super hot ex stripper) who may or may not be walking the big hill area of richmond.

Name unknown. The young hot slim girl everyone raves about over off alexandria and devenport (little mexico area) I can't find her!

Any help on finding any of these 3 will be rewarded!

Ohboy469
12-20-13, 00:04
Picked up JO on my way through Lex. At Limestone / Louden, easy 8 to 9 on street walker scale with awesome rack that I at least got to play with before she took me to Apt's north of baseball park on Broadway where she vanished. I caught her later on Broadway near Thorton's and told she said she was going to hop in and finish job but she never did. I usually don't ever pay ahead but she was just letting the boobs out for me in car and saying that guys had ripped her off, the little head took over. Bottom line she is brown haired about neck length with thin build and looks too good to be walking, has a small diamond stud piercing just below right corner of mouth. If you pick her up don't pay her and tell her Scott says Fuck You for me.

Chuck Roast
12-20-13, 00:54
Picked up JO on my way through Lex. At Limestone / Louden, easy 8 to 9 on street walker scale with awesome rack that I at least got to play with before she took me to Apt's north of baseball park on Broadway where she vanished. I caught her later on Broadway near Thorton's and told she said she was going to hop in and finish job but she never did. I usually don't ever pay ahead but she was just letting the boobs out for me in car and saying that guys had ripped her off, the little head took over. Bottom line she is brown haired about neck length with thin build and looks too good to be walking, has a small diamond stud piercing just below right corner of mouth. If you pick her up don't pay her and tell her Scott says Fuck You for me.Will do buddy! If I'm lucky enough to snag her, I will pull it out and come up her nose and tell her Scott says Hi bahahaha.

Chuck Roast
12-20-13, 00:58
Seeking out girls I have lost touch with.

Kelsey who used to live off of 7th street at the end of elm tree area.

Andrea (super hot ex stripper) who may or may not be walking the big hill area of richmond.

Name unknown. The young hot slim girl everyone raves about over off alexandria and devenport (little mexico area) I can't find her!

Any help on finding any of these 3 will be rewarded!Don't hold me to it too much, but I think Kelsey is deceased. Been a lot of overdoses this year, about 6 per week in Lexington. I don't know about Andrea but I'm going to add BH to my monger route and see if I can find her. I seldom get over to Cardinal Valley since its on the other side of Lex from I75, but I will probably try to find her too. Its been very very dead out there and all my regulars have detoxed or switched to other incomes, drug slinging etc.

Ohboy469
12-20-13, 12:39
Picked up JO on my way through Lex. At Limestone / Louden, easy 8 to 9 on street walker scale with awesome rack that I at least got to play with before she took me to Apt's north of baseball park on Broadway where she vanished. I caught her later on Broadway near Thorton's and told she said she was going to hop in and finish job but she never did. I usually don't ever pay ahead but she was just letting the boobs out for me in car and saying that guys had ripped her off, the little head took over. Bottom line she is brown haired about neck length with thin build and looks too good to be walking, has a small diamond stud piercing just below right corner of mouth. If you pick her up don't pay her and tell her Scott says Fuck You for me.I did tell her that I would be exposing her as a rip off on an internet site so if you do manage top pick her up and give her my message she will definitely know that OUR network is a well oiled machine!!

Oneknot
12-22-13, 12:10
Happy Holidays gentlemen.

I will be visiting your fine city for the holidays, and would like to do a little hunting in your neck of the woods. I have been through 7th street in the past, and haven't seen much. Those I did see weren't worth taking a second look at. I've seen several guys mention Beacon Hill, but am unaware of what streets to travel on. Any help would be greatly appreciated. To calm nerves, I am a well seasoned senior from the motor city. If you're ever in my neck of the woods, I can give you a plethora of information.

Chuck Roast
12-22-13, 14:23
Happy Holidays gentlemen.

I will be visiting your fine city for the holidays, and would like to do a little hunting in your neck of the woods. I have been through 7th street in the past, and haven't seen much. Those I did see weren't worth taking a second look at. I've seen several guys mention Beacon Hill, but am unaware of what streets to travel on. Any help would be greatly appreciated. To calm nerves, I am a well seasoned senior from the motor city. If you're ever in my neck of the woods, I can give you a plethora of information.Loudon Limestone 5th 6th and 7th between N. Broadway and Winchester Rd, also side and cross streets of these. Cardinal Valley and Beacon hill come up first thing in Google, very easy to find. Good luck!

Chuck Roast
12-22-13, 14:38
Picked up Misty on Loudon mid evening last night. Very attractive WSW, about 5 6" straight shoulder strawberry blonde, an SW-10 body wise, if you like medium sized hooters and medium apple shaped ass, maybe SW-7 from neck up. Speaks with a speech impediment, although it may have been just her ghetto style of speaking, almost Cajun like. She did have an abscessed tooth and swollen jaw though, so it could've been that. It was also this abscess that caused very poor service from her, as she was not able to perform the already paid for BBBJ without obviously being in extreme pain. She did manage to complete the job by hand, but it wasnt worth a Jackson for something I can do myself for free. She did have a good attitude about it anyway, not rushing and being enthusiastic helping out with sex sounds etc. She seemed like a nice girl and was very polite and wasn't wasted or jonesing or anything. She said she works as a CNA at a nursing home and just got off a long shift. And that's about it.

Kyhunter2
12-23-13, 01:16
Picked up Misty on Loudon mid evening last night. Very attractive WSW, about 5 6" straight shoulder strawberry blonde, an SW-10 body wise, if you like medium sized hooters and medium apple shaped ass, maybe SW-7 from neck up. Speaks with a speech impediment, although it may have been just her ghetto style of speaking, almost Cajun like. She did have an abscessed tooth and swollen jaw though, so it could've been that. It was also this abscess that caused very poor service from her, as she was not able to perform the already paid for BBBJ without obviously being in extreme pain. She did manage to complete the job by hand, but it wasnt worth a Jackson for something I can do myself for free. She did have a good attitude about it anyway, not rushing and being enthusiastic helping out with sex sounds etc. She seemed like a nice girl and was very polite and wasn't wasted or jonesing or anything. She said she works as a CNA at a nursing home and just got off a long shift. And that's about it.Where on loudon? Sounds like she's worth trying.

Ohboy469
12-26-13, 16:01
Picked up Misty on Loudon mid evening last night. Very attractive WSW, about 5 6" straight shoulder strawberry blonde, an SW-10 body wise, if you like medium sized hooters and medium apple shaped ass, maybe SW-7 from neck up. Speaks with a speech impediment, although it may have been just her ghetto style of speaking, almost Cajun like. She did have an abscessed tooth and swollen jaw though, so it could've been that. It was also this abscess that caused very poor service from her, as she was not able to perform the already paid for BBBJ without obviously being in extreme pain. She did manage to complete the job by hand, but it wasnt worth a Jackson for something I can do myself for free. She did have a good attitude about it anyway, not rushing and being enthusiastic helping out with sex sounds etc. She seemed like a nice girl and was very polite and wasn't wasted or jonesing or anything. She said she works as a CNA at a nursing home and just got off a long shift. And that's about it.CR, this description is a lot like "Jo" my Cash and Dash! Did you happen to note a small diamond stud just below right corner of mouth? Red silky bra?

Kyhunter2
12-27-13, 22:21
Dreamed I found and picked her up on 7th. She's such a sweet girl. Great oral dream and I mean great. No # for her.

Kyhunter2
01-01-14, 05:05
Picked up JO on my way through Lex. At Limestone / Louden, easy 8 to 9 on street walker scale with awesome rack that I at least got to play with before she took me to Apt's north of baseball park on Broadway where she vanished. I caught her later on Broadway near Thorton's and told she said she was going to hop in and finish job but she never did. I usually don't ever pay ahead but she was just letting the boobs out for me in car and saying that guys had ripped her off, the little head took over. Bottom line she is brown haired about neck length with thin build and looks too good to be walking, has a small diamond stud piercing just below right corner of mouth. If you pick her up don't pay her and tell her Scott says Fuck You for me.Well I didn't pay attention to your post and boy did I pay. I dreamed I picked her up exact same area. Drove around went out to eat etc. Hung out several hours.

We parked for seconds...keep in mind several hours after first time. Anyway parked and turned into new years eve nightmare. Won't go into specifcs. But if you pick her up you can expect to come up in a bad way. Not just money but maybe hurt. I escaped with only small injuries. But a huge loss of money pride and phone.

My eyes will burn for days but my pride will suffer much longer..

Guys do not pick up any girl on loudon / limestone unless you know them. You are likiley to get hurt!

Kyhunter2
01-01-14, 05:19
Jo / etc had this on her left shoulder / high on bicep.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triquetra

Also a tattoo under her neck that I'm pretty sure said passion play.

Cpl other tats on her arms.

Diamond stud underneath her left side of mouth.

5'6 5'7 130-140 lbs said 30 years old. Brown / auburn shoulder length hair.

Said has 3 kids.

Said lives near baseball park.

Said lived in both north carolina and nicholasville recently.

Her ex husbands sister works at the hardees on new circle near here (we went through drive through).

Was using a flip phone not a smart phone.

Had some type of big ring on her right hand.

Thats all I can think of to I.the her guys.

Be careful of her!

Chuck Roast
01-01-14, 09:08
CR, this description is a lot like "Jo" my Cash and Dash! Did you happen to note a small diamond stud just below right corner of mouth? Red silky bra?Nope didn't have a piercing and no visible tatts. I didn't get to see her bra, she obviously uses it as her purse, said she is ashamed of her small tits anyway. Also she had very light colored hair compared to your thief's brown, although she could have dyed it, but engaging in her line of work it's not very characteristic of sws to waste their hard earned money on dye jobs.

Chuck Roast
01-01-14, 09:12
Dreamed I found and picked her up on 7th. She's such a sweet girl. Great oral dream and I mean great. No # for her.That's good news!

Chuck Roast
01-01-14, 09:21

Said has 3 kids.

Her ex husbands sister works at the hardees on new circle near here (we went through drive through).

Be careful of her!Sounds kind of like Misty, except for the piercing and she was bundled pretty good so I wouldn't have been able to see any tatts. Misty was wearing on her left middle finger what looked like a white gold wedding band, wide like a man's, and she also had a flip phone. Plus she texted me last night about 7 like this "Call me $Misty$". Let me ask why you won't go into specifics about the robbery? A description of these friends may help others avoid being robbed. Misty was walking with a large round dark skinned fellow before I picked her up after I made sure they had went their separate ways.

Chuck Roast
01-01-14, 09:51
It's very bad quality but all I've got, so far. Anybody recognize her as Jo etc?

Kyhunter2
01-01-14, 18:24
It's very bad quality but all I've got, so far. Anybody recognize her as Jo etc?

294257Body / dress style look same same. Hair is darker now and she has a diamond piercing at corner of her mouth.

Kyhunter2
01-01-14, 19:37
I was mistaken the diamond stud is on the right side of her mouth.

And we have several reports of a very similar woman on loudon / limestone robbing / cash and dash etc.

So surely nobody will pick her up......

And I don't want to put out too many details. Police read these boards. No sense giving them ammunition to harass mongers and cruise that area even more.

Not like they would arrest her, just get sum monger harassed.

I'm hoping too wait a month or 2 till she forgets me and pick her up myself!

Kyhunter2
01-01-14, 19:39
I think desi / jo are the same girl.

Misty kind of seems to be a different girl diff hair and no piercing below lip.

Chuck Roast
01-02-14, 08:49
I think desi / jo are the same girl.

Misty kind of seems to be a different girl diff hair and no piercing below lip.She didn't seem shifty or nervous at all, like she would if she was a thug. But then again Desi Jo has been known to do legitimate business and suddenly go south out of the blue. Misty seemed like a sweet girl, just intuition wise. You know how you kind of know when you've just picked up someone dangerous? I've aborted operations and given a $5 many times just to get a possible headache out of the car. Neck tattoo = sure trouble. I've never picked up a neck tatt girl and have it turn out well for some reason.

Kyhunter2
01-03-14, 04:27
She didn't seem shifty or nervous at all, like she would if she was a thug. But then again Desi Jo has been known to do legitimate business and suddenly go south out of the blue. Misty seemed like a sweet girl, just intuition wise. You know how you kind of know when you've just picked up someone dangerous? I've aborted operations and given a $5 many times just to get a possible headache out of the car. Neck tattoo = sure trouble. I've never picked up a neck tatt girl and have it turn out well for some reason.She didn't seem nervous or thuggish actually very friendly open and kind. We hung out a few hours. Assuming she was using this time to set it all up texting her friend when and where we where at to set it all up. Did I see some one on her had a number for her? Time I start some detective work.

Kyhunter2
01-03-14, 04:31
Sounds kind of like Misty, except for the piercing and she was bundled pretty good so I wouldn't have been able to see any tatts. Misty was wearing on her left middle finger what looked like a white gold wedding band, wide like a man's, and she also had a flip phone. Plus she texted me last night about 7 like this "Call me $Misty$". Let me ask why you won't go into specifics about the robbery? A description of these friends may help others avoid being robbed. Misty was walking with a large round dark skinned fellow before I picked her up after I made sure they had went their separate ways.Chuck could you p.m the number you have for misty. I'the like to start checking some leads.

Ohboy469
01-13-14, 16:42

Said has 3 kids.

Be careful of her!For sure the same girl with North Carolina story and all. Stud is below right corner.

Kyhunter2
01-13-14, 21:01
For sure the same girl with North Carolina story and all. Stud is below right corner.I just texted her from a disposable # and acted like a different person. And it is the same girl.

Blue_ghost.

Misty? Mobile.

1/13/14 7:50 PM now.

Inbox.

Misty? Who is this? $ misty $ 1:23 PM.

Me: is this misty? The chick with the charmed tattoo thingy? You 7:46 PM.

Misty? Yes why? $ misty $ 7:47 PM.

Me: making sure I had the right girl. You free? 7:50 PM.

Guys do not risk picking up any girl who fits this profile. You risk getting hurt. I lost 300 a phone and I'm still awaiting info from the eye dr on the damage from the pepper spray her "friend" used. So all and all counting dr bills I'm looking at a 1,000 loss and eye dmg.

Kyhunter2
01-13-14, 21:07

Misty? Yap why $ misty $ 7:54 PM.

Misty? Who is this $ misty $ 7:54 PM.

Me: tyler I'm a older white guy. Picked you up mid decembr. You free? 7:57 PM.

Misty? O thts right yes I'm free $ misty $ 7:59 PM.

Me: where you staying at still up bye thortons or where can I pick you up at 8:02 PM.

Misty? You can pick me up I'm on winburn dr. $ misty $ 8:04 PM.

Misty? Whn are you thking about comeing to pick me up? $ misty $ 8:05 PM.

Me: ok ill try to get away. Ill hit you up. 8:06 PM.

May not be in the 7th street loudon area.

Chuck Roast
01-14-14, 01:51
That may just be where she was at the time, maybe got dropped off or staying with someone over there, then she gets a ride back to her stroll. She had me drop her off for the night on 4th and Chestnut and went in an apartment.

Misty? Yap why $ misty $ 7:54 PM.

Misty? Who is this $ misty $ 7:54 PM.

Me: tyler I'm a older white guy. Picked you up mid decembr. You free? 7:57 PM.

Misty? O thts right yes I'm free $ misty $ 7:59 PM.

Me: where you staying at still up bye thortons or where can I pick you up at 8:02 PM.

Misty? You can pick me up I'm on winburn dr. $ misty $ 8:04 PM.

Misty? Whn are you thking about comeing to pick me up? $ misty $ 8:05 PM.

Me: ok ill try to get away. Ill hit you up. 8:06 PM.

May not be in the 7th street loudon area.

Lex V
01-29-14, 00:55
Drove through last Thurs just to look and see. Even in the cold, girls out in several areas.

Stopped for gas and one blond spinner type looked too cold, so I let her sit in car for a few to warm up.

She asked, but I wasn't buying anything. She was young and looked like she needed to honestly get a ride somewhere warm. Gave her ten bucks to help her out and asked her if she really needed any help. She paused for a minute, then said she was okay and slowly got out and walked away.

Saw another mid aged WSW on East side of town who practically jumped in car when I looked at her at the stop sign. Also told her I wasn't interested in buying, but she asked for a ride to the store anyway, so I did and actually gave her a little cash too.

Did end up at a local strip club where I spent a little too much...should have just given that cash to the ones out in the cold and went home instead.

Sorry to muck up the forum with a "non-event "story, but I was just surprised to see anyone walking around in sub-zero temps.

Lots of LE out too. They didn't seem to be chasing anyone, just cruising through to watch out for people it seemed.

Newbie name on the forum, but not really ... Lost old pw and email from a while back.

Be safe and be nice. It's cold out there.

Chuck Roast
02-06-14, 01:48
This is a message from Jackson, THE Administrator. It has been up before on other boards. Thought it would be a good idea to post it here.

From the desk of the master monger himself.

Hi guys,

A forum member posted to express his concerns that some reports contain too much information and thus could somehow be used by LE. Just to put this in perspective:

1. Please don't be so naive as to think that local LE doesn't already know what's going on in their town. There is no club, massage parlor, escort service, streetwalker location or other place described on this website that the local police don't already know about, with or without this website.

2. No Forum Member had ever been detained, questioned or investigated as a result of information that they or others posted on this Forum.

3. No information in this Forum has ever been used in any prosecution. It's simply not qualified evidence.

4. The police have never contacted this website or requested any information from me about any Forum Member, and they never will because the Forum's servers are located outside of US jurisdiction, safely beyond the reach of the USA court system.

Thanks, Jackson.

Of course, this information should never be used to run one's mouth off about our site to LEO, a provider, or anyone else.

Chuck Roast
02-06-14, 02:12
This is all the info I have ATM... Picked her up on 7th last Wed. Mid evening. WSW, dark curly SL hair, about 5 9" very nice curvy body, probably around 30 or so, about a 9 or 10 on SWS. She was clear headed, seemed intelligent and upbeat and not on anything at the time. She was really chatty, just moved from Tulsa OK with her kids after her husband was killed, said her apartment got padlocked because she was short 28 on the rent blah blah. Wanted to go pay the landlord and get the key so we could use her empty apartment. I know better so I said huh uh, we will just go to my spot. She reluctantly started a BBBJ, which was pretty fantastic, she has good skills and is sexy as hell, but a minute or two in tops, she started rushing and kept stopping every few seconds and bitching about the key and how the super was going to go to bed on her. So I gave in since we were never going to accomplish anything like this, and gave her the 28 against my better judgment, hey I thought it might pan out, took her to Belcamp and she said she would be right back, surrre I thought. So I sit there 20 minutes in Drive with my head on a swivel, and of course she never comes out.

Fast forward to Saturday evening about the same time and I see a hot WSW wearing shorts, all dressed up with makeup and her hair swooped up in a clip. I thought there's no way this isn't a decoy or a regular girl, but she kept walking up and down 7th. So I decide to pull up see if she needed a ride. She said hey you left me the other night! Holy crap it's Brandilynn, I swear she looked nothing like she did the first night. To my surprise she hops in, we talk about how she was saying I left her which she knows what the eff really happened, and then she switches midstream and I couldn't believe my ears, she was trying another scam on me! Get this "Um, I borrowed 25 from my brother over on Lancaster and he needs it back to help pay his child support or he is going to jail tomorrow (Sunday LOL)" Let's go take it to him and then we can go to my apartment" I said something about how I must have fuckin idioit tattooed on my forehead or some such and she said well he is going to bed soon and we can't do business before I take him the money bahahaha. All the people in her life go to bed at 9 apparently! Anyway, she says she was on her way to borrow the money from her buddy on Maple to take to her brother on Lancaster when I picked her up. I said well why don't you just pick up where you left off on your journey and GTFO, so she did. Later I saw her over at Speedway bumming old men pumping gas. She was probably giving them the age old, "my car broke down and I was on my way to Danville to pick up my kids". Be careful of this one, she will probably turn to hittin licks on unsuspecting mongers when she figures out we aren't as stupid as she thinks to fall for her shit.

Jman3848
02-08-14, 19:52
This is all the info I have ATM... Picked her up on 7th last Wed. Mid evening. WSW, dark curly SL hair, about 5 9" very nice curvy body, probably around 30 or so, about a 9 or 10 on SWS. She was clear headed, seemed intelligent and upbeat and not on anything at the time. She was really chatty, just moved from Tulsa OK with her kids after her husband was killed, said her apartment got padlocked because she was short 28 on the rent blah blah. Wanted to go pay the landlord and get the key so we could use her empty apartment. I know better so I said huh uh, we will just go to my spot. She reluctantly started a BBBJ, which was pretty fantastic, she has good skills and is sexy as hell, but a minute or two in tops, she started rushing and kept stopping every few seconds and bitching about the key and how the super was going to go to bed on her. So I gave in since we were never going to accomplish anything like this, and gave her the 28 against my better judgment, hey I thought it might pan out, took her to Belcamp and she said she would be right back, surrre I thought. So I sit there 20 minutes in Drive with my head on a swivel, and of course she never comes out.

Fast forward to Saturday evening about the same time and I see a hot WSW wearing shorts, all dressed up with makeup and her hair swooped up in a clip. I thought there's no way this isn't a decoy or a regular girl, but she kept walking up and down 7th. So I decide to pull up see if she needed a ride. She said hey you left me the other night! Holy crap it's Brandilynn, I swear she looked nothing like she did the first night. To my surprise she hops in, we talk about how she was saying I left her which she knows what the eff really happened, and then she switches midstream and I couldn't believe my ears, she was trying another scam on me! Get this "Um, I borrowed 25 from my brother over on Lancaster and he needs it back to help pay his child support or he is going to jail tomorrow (Sunday LOL)" Let's go take it to him and then we can go to my apartment" I said something about how I must have fuckin idioit tattooed on my forehead or some such and she said well he is going to bed soon and we can't do business before I take him the money bahahaha. All the people in her life go to bed at 9 apparently! Anyway, she says she was on her way to borrow the money from her buddy on Maple to take to her brother on Lancaster when I picked her up. I said well why don't you just pick up where you left off on your journey and GTFO, so she did. Later I saw her over at Speedway bumming old men pumping gas. She was probably giving them the age old, "my car broke down and I was on my way to Danville to pick up my kids". Be careful of this one, she will probably turn to hittin licks on unsuspecting mongers when she figures out we aren't as stupid as she thinks to fall for her shit.Damn man, that just seems like way to much shit to deal with.

Chuck Roast
02-12-14, 12:33
It is too much to deal with, but this seems to be the norm anymore. That's all I hear about anymore are girls who want to get the SW money but don't want to provide the service. So they dash or they set up a robbery like with kyhunter. I guess younger women have grown up with their face stuck in video games and cell phones and don't understand society and how it works, you know, the whole interacting with the general public thing. They don't realize it's not smart to make enemies apparently, and how karma can bite you in the ass!

Damn man, that just seems like way to much shit to deal with.

Fast forward to Saturday evening about the same time and I see a hot WSW wearing shorts, all dressed up with makeup and her hair swooped up in a clip. I thought there's no way this isn't a decoy or a regular girl, but she kept walking up and down 7th. So I decide to pull up see if she needed a ride. She said hey you left me the other night! Holy crap it's Brandilynn, I swear she looked nothing like she did the first night. To my surprise she hops in, we talk about how she was saying I left her which she knows what the eff really happened, and then she switches midstream and I couldn't believe my ears, she was trying another scam on me! Get this "Um, I borrowed 25 from my brother over on Lancaster and he needs it back to help pay his child support or he is going to jail tomorrow (Sunday LOL)" Let's go take it to him and then we can go to my apartment" I said something about how I must have fuckin idioit tattooed on my forehead or some such and she said well he is going to bed soon and we can't do business before I take him the money bahahaha. All the people in her life go to bed at 9 apparently! Anyway, she says she was on her way to borrow the money from her buddy on Maple to take to her brother on Lancaster when I picked her up. I said well why don't you just pick up where you left off on your journey and GTFO, so she did. Later I saw her over at Speedway bumming old men pumping gas. She was probably giving them the age old, "my car broke down and I was on my way to Danville to pick up my kids". Be careful of this one, she will probably turn to hittin licks on unsuspecting mongers when she figures out we aren't as stupid as she thinks to fall for her shit.

Jman3848
02-12-14, 13:53
It is too much to deal with, but this seems to be the norm anymore. That's all I hear about anymore are girls who want to get the SW money but don't want to provide the service. So they dash or they set up a robbery like with kyhunter. I guess younger women have grown up with their face stuck in video games and cell phones and don't understand society and how it works, you know, the whole interacting with the general public thing. They don't realize it's not smart to make enemies apparently, and how karma can bite you in the ass!Exactly. A good provider could really make bank if they could stay away from the junk. You would think one of them would figure this out. Doesn't matter if they are giving $20 BJs or $300 hr escorts. Take care of your customers and they will take care of you. Not rocket science, but I guess if you have a needle in you 3 times a week, you aren't thinking clearly.

Kyhunter2
02-13-14, 17:22
Exactly. A good provider could really make bank if they could stay away from the junk. You would think one of them would figure this out. Doesn't matter if they are giving $20 BJs or $300 hr escorts. Take care of your customers and they will take care of you. Not rocket science, but I guess if you have a needle in you 3 times a week, you aren't thinking clearly.Not only the money they could make "working" but honestly most of us guys like to help girls out. Or maybe I'm a fool. I've given shelter / housing / cellphones / bills.

Food / rides / etc to several of my regular girls over the years. And noway am I the only guy doing this. So the skank who robbed me lost out on alot more in the future than she got that one night for sure. But people on drugs don't think normally, plus to be honest from the "crazy" girls I know I think they actually enjoy the hustle, stealing etc excites them, makes them feel alive and since unemployeed it gives them something to do all day planning and plotting.

And they never consider they one day could rob the wrong person and get hurt in return, I strongly considered revenge myself before I thought about ending up in jail.

LongTimeLurk
02-14-14, 21:36
I decided to take a ride down 7th street yesterday. Saw a lot of BSW and WSW not that I was interested in. Made a second ride through around 1130 and picked up a young WSW named amber. Very attractive didn't look like a SW. BBBJCIM only it was ok I have had much better but for .2 I can't complain. I have her number but haven't tried to call so I don't know if it works. First member to message me I will give the number and they can see if it works and try to meet her. Then pass it to the next member.

Jman3848
02-16-14, 11:10
Not only the money they could make "working" but honestly most of us guys like to help girls out. Or maybe I'm a fool. I've given shelter / housing / cellphones / bills.

Food / rides / etc to several of my regular girls over the years. And noway am I the only guy doing this. So the skank who robbed me lost out on alot more in the future than she got that one night for sure. But people on drugs don't think normally, plus to be honest from the "crazy" girls I know I think they actually enjoy the hustle, stealing etc excites them, makes them feel alive and since unemployeed it gives them something to do all day planning and plotting.

And they never consider they one day could rob the wrong person and get hurt in return, I strongly considered revenge myself before I thought about ending up in jail.Exactly. They should be more concerned for their own safety. A lot of "crazies" out there in both ends.

Stay safe.

LongTimeLurk
02-18-14, 20:42
After no HE at massage parlor I decided to ride down 7th st. Picked up a WSW. Can't remember her name. Drove to my favorite location and got a good bbbjcims. She didn't look as good as my first report but she did a great job. .20 damage.

StreetGame45
02-19-14, 06:43
I saw this light skinned BSW around Maple at 7:30 pm 3 weeks ago. She was tall and skinny but really nice looking. Very sexy eyes. I would describe them as exotic. She was kinda skittish at first but we got the preliminaries out of the way. She gave really really good bbjwcim. I gave her .30.. It was well worth it. I asked for her number her phone was out of service do she said.

StreetGame45
02-19-14, 06:47
Meet this older blonde SW named Catherine on Maple street around 4 pm. She was headed for the liquor store. Gave her .30. It was well worth it she had good technique. Got her moms number said call it and ask for her.

StreetGame45
02-19-14, 06:52
Met a skinny blonde named Charity in CV. Great body. I always tell then how I like my bbj. She was aggressive at it.I had her soften up some after that it was all good. .30. I will repeat. She was hot.

StreetGame45
02-19-14, 07:01
I been seeing two really young WSW on 7th around the liquor store. One is blonde really young the other has brown wavy hair. I see her around 6:30 and again around 11:30. The blonde I only see around noon or 7:30 pm. They are both thin and Short and don't look like typical SW.

StreetGame45
02-19-14, 07:13
Met this girl named Tina on 7th. She can provide legit services but if you pay for more than BBBJ she will take your money. She is really small. Around 5 ft 2 weighs maybe 105 pounds. Long curly blonde hair. She's a stunner didn't look like a SW. Noticed marks on top of her hands the last time when she ripped me off. She probably shoots up.

Be careful. She's crazy. Think with the big head.

Lexiboy
02-20-14, 03:21
I been seeing two really young WSW on 7th around the liquor store. One is blonde really young the other has brown wavy hair. I see her around 6:30 and again around 11:30. The blonde I only see around noon or 7:30 pm. They are both thin and Short and don't look like typical SW.So how do you know their SW's?

StreetGame45
02-20-14, 07:34
So how do you know their SW's?If you make eye contact with a girl who is a SW She will wave and try and flag you down. If you pull over they will aproach your car. I usually ask them if they need a ride.

I will drive through and try to spot the same girls a few times before I will aproach. I like to make sure there around on different days. Once in the car I don't talk business until they prove there not LE. I usually just say so how do I know your not LE. Get a free touch and let her do so as well if she asks so she knows it's safe. Then do business.

Lexiboy
02-20-14, 14:52
If you make eye contact with a girl who is a SW She will wave and try and flag you down. If you pull over they will aproach your car. I usually ask them if they need a ride.

I will drive through and try to spot the same girls a few times before I will aproach. I like to make sure there around on different days. Once in the car I don't talk business until they prove there not LE. I usually just say so how do I know your not LE. Get a free touch and let her do so as well if she asks so she knows it's safe. Then do business.Thanks for the info- I really know nothing about the SW game. The BP game has so many rules I dare say I have no interest in teaching this old dog new tricks! But thanks again for the knowledge, I always wondered how that worked. You ever have anyone who did ONLY need a ride?

StreetGame45
02-21-14, 11:27
Thanks for the info- I really know nothing about the SW game. The BP game has so many rules I dare say I have no interest in teaching this old dog new tricks! But thanks again for the knowledge, I always wondered how that worked. You ever have anyone who did ONLY need a ride?Your welcome. No suprisingly not. The people who live in that area know what's up and the non SW will usually not make eye contract or approach someone in a car. With that being said I have given plenty of SW rides or bought them some food without getting service. Just because done of them really needed it.

It's an interesting Game. There's a rush you get from it thati I enjoy. You have to use your instincts. The downside is that your probably going to be taken and lose some cash at some point. It's almost a guarantee if you do it often enough. At .20 or .30 for a bbbjwcim even a loss in this game is not a big hit to absorb. I've lost a lot more fooling with BP girls.

StreetGame45
02-21-14, 11:34
Thanks for the info- I really know nothing about the SW game. The BP game has so many rules I dare say I have no interest in teaching this old dog new tricks! But thanks again for the knowledge, I always wondered how that worked. You ever have anyone who did ONLY need a ride?Your welcome. No suprisingly not. The people who live in that area know what's up and the non SW will usually not make eye contract or approach someone in a car. With that being said I have given plenty of SW rides or bought them some food without getting service. Just because done of them really needed it.

It's an interesting Game. There's a rush you get from it thati I enjoy. You have to use your instincts. The downside is that your probably going to be taken and lose some cash at some point. It's almost a guarantee if you do it often enough. At .20 or .30 for a bbbjwcim even a loss in this game is not a big hit to absorb. I've lost a lot more fooling with BP girls.

Jman3848
02-21-14, 19:06
Thanks for the info- I really know nothing about the SW game. The BP game has so many rules I dare say I have no interest in teaching this old dog new tricks! But thanks again for the knowledge, I always wondered how that worked. You ever have anyone who did ONLY need a ride?Be careful out there looking..

Kyhunter2
03-05-14, 23:16
When it warms up. I may actually look around.

Kyhunter2
03-05-14, 23:18
I been seeing two really young WSW on 7th around the liquor store. One is blonde really young the other has brown wavy hair. I see her around 6:30 and again around 11:30. The blonde I only see around noon or 7:30 pm. They are both thin and Short and don't look like typical SW.I wouldn't post "really young" good way to seem like a pedo and attract police attention which is un needed.