PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

TwaddleFuss
04-29-21, 11:03
Is Holly that is currently at Platinum the same Holly that was at Cowboys that there's warning about? Skinny blonde, great ass, green eyes, I think.

Saw her yesterday and she said here dances were "fun" hinting at more being available. Just wondering.I have no idea if she is at Platinum or Cowboys, but I can say she is fun. I have never had a problem with her and see no signs of drug use. In fact she has been my go to for a few months and I was hoping to make it out to see her again soon. I hope she isn't at Platinum since the dance prices are crazy there.

TwaddleFuss
04-29-21, 11:28
I guess I should have also added some specifics for identifying. Holly is short and thin. She wears stripper hills that hide her true height. She has a good body and a great ass. She is blonde with a cute face. B cups that are small but really nice. Carries on a good conversation at the table without asking tons of personal info and loves to rub your leg the entire time you are sitting with her. She has offered me otc, which isn't my thing, but I've heard she never actually follows through.

If anyone knows if she has moved let us know please.

TwaddleFuss
04-30-21, 14:52
I had a couple of hours to kill last night so I decided to hit Platinum. Holly was not there. I did find out she is not at Cowboys anymore. No mask requirements. I saw 5 dancers. One on stage with a great ass but way too many bad tattoos for my taste. A thick AA. A decent blonde. A fat girl and another at a table that I could not get a good look at. Nothing there worth my money. Finished my beer and went to Cowboys at shift change. They had a ton of talent coming in. Three skinny chicks, all hot. Three girls with great implants. Too many to describe them all but I would have given any of them some money. I got a dance from a thick girl with nice implants. Hinted at wanting what I get during the day and got no response. In the end it was a good dance with a good grind and hands on T and A. Never even got her hand close to Jr. It was an enjoyable visit but probably my last run to Cowboys after 6:00 for a while. Too much fun to be had during the day.

Twah70
05-01-21, 15:12
If I see her again, I'll ask her if she used to work at Cowboy's but I'm thinking it's her.

I had a couple of hours to kill last night so I decided to hit Platinum. Holly was not there. I did find out she is not at Cowboys anymore. No mask requirements. I saw 5 dancers. One on stage with a great ass but way too many bad tattoos for my taste. A thick AA. A decent blonde. A fat girl and another at a table that I could not get a good look at. Nothing there worth my money. Finished my beer and went to Cowboys at shift change. They had a ton of talent coming in. Three skinny chicks, all hot. Three girls with great implants. Too many to describe them all but I would have given any of them some money. I got a dance from a thick girl with nice implants. Hinted at wanting what I get during the day and got no response. In the end it was a good dance with a good grind and hands on T and A. Never even got her hand close to Jr. It was an enjoyable visit but probably my last run to Cowboys after 6:00 for a while. Too much fun to be had during the day.

Smitty93
05-01-21, 21:23
I had a couple of hours to kill last night so I decided to hit Platinum. Holly was not there. I did find out she is not at Cowboys anymore. No mask requirements. I saw 5 dancers. One on stage with a great ass but way too many bad tattoos for my taste. A thick AA. A decent blonde. A fat girl and another at a table that I could not get a good look at. Nothing there worth my money. Finished my beer and went to Cowboys at shift change. They had a ton of talent coming in. Three skinny chicks, all hot. Three girls with great implants. Too many to describe them all but I would have given any of them some money. I got a dance from a thick girl with nice implants. Hinted at wanting what I get during the day and got no response. In the end it was a good dance with a good grind and hands on T and A. Never even got her hand close to Jr. It was an enjoyable visit but probably my last run to Cowboys after 6:00 for a while. Too much fun to be had during the day.Cowboys there plenty extras to be had at night also now jimmy gone. Did you get a nice view if sawyer and her buttplug on stage😁.

Zack94
05-09-21, 10:13
Stopped in Platinum in the afternoon a couple weeks back. First time in long time. Lucked out and got Hazel for dances. Spent way too much money but had a great time. I have seen good reviews on here about Cowboys I will visit Cowboys next time I am in town or just make trip down I-75 and visit the ATL. Lexington clubs seem to hit or miss but I usually only visit Spearmint or Platinum.

DickenSider
05-10-21, 10:19
Found some free time and visited for about ah hour, 5 girls working and 2 were with a regular and had a dance with Autumn. Sexy but a wasted $ in grand scheme of things. She follows all the rules! YMMV.

David032
05-14-21, 09:53
So visiting town which one of the three is the best in each of these categories. Looks of girls, Private dances, Extras. Any help is appreciated.

Slick60
05-20-21, 20:30
I'm visiting next week for work. I have been to Divas and Cowboys during past visits. I have seen Platinum Dolls and Spearmint Rhino mentioned on this board but I haven't been to either. Any thoughts? Should I check them out? Thanks in advance.

Slick60
05-25-21, 21:18
I stopped by Platinum this afternoon and ran into Holly formerly from Cowboys. She is as cute as ever. I've seen some questions about her in this thread so I thought I would report.

KyCouple
05-31-21, 01:14
I won't be wasting my time or money at Divas anymore. At my last 3 visits, there were no strippers dancing on stage. 3 hours to closing. The strippers were all sitting at tables drinking and to be honest they weren't attractive. Cowboys and Deja Vu has good looking girls.

OrlAdam
06-08-21, 18:16
I am coming thru town tomorrow.

I have been to Cowboy's in the past at night.

But I am wondering how it is during the day or how are the clubs during the day? Any extras to be had?

Prefer not to get a room as it's just coming thru town.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Smitty93
06-08-21, 22:04
I'm visiting next week for work. I have been to Divas and Cowboys during past visits. I have seen Platinum Dolls and Spearmint Rhino mentioned on this board but I haven't been to either. Any thoughts? Should I check them out? Thanks in advance.Dolls has a lotta strippers going and some extras can be had but its very costly there for anything extras, Rhinos has some real beauties also but its the one club I've never been able to score extras at. Best bet is cowboys usually several girls and with jimmy gone extras are a plenty there at a decent price. Be safe.

Smitty93
06-08-21, 22:06
So visiting town which one of the three is the best in each of these categories. Looks of girls, Private dances, Extras. Any help is appreciated.Looks is dolls and rhinos, private dances is deja vu for price, Extras is cowboys.

KyCouple
06-09-21, 02:58
Looks is dolls and rhinos, private dances is deja vu for price, Extras is cowboys.Which dancers give extras at Cowboys.

RebelMark
06-09-21, 07:09
I am definitely new to all this and I must be the dumbest guy around.

What kind of extras and rose range are available at these clubs?

I had no idea extras where even available.

Please hold the laughter down and I appreciate yall.

Slick60
06-09-21, 11:02
Dolls has a lotta strippers going and some extras can be had but its very costly there for anything extras, Rhinos has some real beauties also but its the one club I've never been able to score extras at. Best bet is cowboys usually several girls and with jimmy gone extras are a plenty there at a decent price. Be safe.Thanks for your help. I appreciate the info.

Mrc68
06-09-21, 16:12
I am coming thru town tomorrow.

I have been to Cowboy's in the past at night.

But I am wondering how it is during the day or how are the clubs during the day? Any extras to be had?

Prefer not to get a room as it's just coming thru town.

Thanks in advance for any help!I do t frequent the clubs often but I stopped during the day before and it was mostly the scrubs. The main reason I shy away from strop clubs is the ones I would want extras from make enough money from the suckers that they don't need to do extras. The ones willing to do extras are ones that are rough looking in my experience. That being said I have higher than average standards and if you hit it at the right time when it's slow you might lucky. If a sucker is giving a girls for just dancing she's not going to mess with you but if it's a slow time and she needs $ who knows.

Snakeeyez
06-10-21, 19:35
Stope by Cowboys today around 2:30 PM. No masks, awesome. Were about 8 to 10 guys there and only 3 dancer, Trust who I wouldn't touch with someone else's dick (con artist). Then their was sugar and someone else so that really meant there was only 2 dancers so I left and went to Divas. Parking lot was pretty full but they had a few more dancers. Mia sat down with me, remembered her from her Cowboys days. We went to the back and had a blast. Opted for the $50 set. Glad I went. I have to go back to Divas very soon.

KyCouple
06-11-21, 08:22
Stope by Cowboys today around 2:30 PM. No masks, awesome. Were about 8 to 10 guys there and only 3 dancer, Trust who I wouldn't touch with someone else's dick (con artist). Then their was sugar and someone else so that really meant there was only 2 dancers so I left and went to Divas. Parking lot was pretty full but they had a few more dancers. Mia sat down with me, remembered her from her Cowboys days. We went to the back and had a blast. Opted for the $50 set. Glad I went. I have to go back to Divas very soon.What are the prices there to go to the back? How much time do you get with $50 and what do they provide for $50? Judging from your post, day time is better at Divas. I know for a fact 11 pm and on is not, dancers won't even get on stage.

Snakeeyez
06-11-21, 17:54
What are the prices there to go to the back? How much time do you get with $50 and what do they provide for $50? Judging from your post, day time is better at Divas. I know for a fact 11 pm and on is not, dancers won't even get on stage.$50 is 3 songs, the rest is up to you and the dancer to negotiate.

WH Redux
07-02-21, 08:02
I have a friend who bartends at Platinum and I'm thinking about taking a roadtrip to surprise her there. When I read Platinum's website, I thought I saw a reference to nude dancers. Did I read that right? If so, how is that possible since they serve alcohol? If I read it right, is the nudity only in a limited area of the club, I. E. , only on stage and then just topless everywhere else? Finally, how do private dances work there?

Four 28
07-02-21, 14:46
I have a friend who bartends at Platinum and I'm thinking about taking a roadtrip to surprise her there. When I read Platinum's website, I thought I saw a reference to nude dancers. Did I read that right? If so, how is that possible since they serve alcohol? If I read it right, is the nudity only in a limited area of the club, I. E. , only on stage and then just topless everywhere else? Finally, how do private dances work there?Yeah, compared to the rest of the country, even the state actually, we take our strip clubs for granted. Drink prices are comparable to prices downtown, or even less. Bottle service, if your with a group all drinking rum and cokes, or the same mixers, has it's benefits and savings. All the adult clubs in LEX are full nude and full alcohol, with the exception if Deja Vu, that allows 18 and under in, so no adult beverages available. Prices, quality, what's available and tolerated varies club to club, and specific dancer to dancer. I'm sure your friend can give you info on specific dancers at Platinum. Things are back in full swing, but a lot of girls have found alternative income. The club scene here has been steadily in decline for years, and even pre-COVID it was pretty sad as compared to 10, or even 5 years ago. Occasionally a good night happens, but a lot rarer than it used to be.

KyCouple
07-02-21, 19:48
I have a friend who bartends at Platinum and I'm thinking about taking a roadtrip to surprise her there. When I read Platinum's website, I thought I saw a reference to nude dancers. Did I read that right? If so, how is that possible since they serve alcohol? If I read it right, is the nudity only in a limited area of the club, I. E. , only on stage and then just topless everywhere else? Finally, how do private dances work there?Dancers get nude. I've not seen people get cheap dances, instead they are paying big money for vips. I asked a bouncer one night there and he basically said they don't do the deja vu lap dances!

KyCouple
07-02-21, 21:28
Have any of my fellow mongers had the pleasure of getting VIP or private time with Molly or Ashleigh at cowboys? Extras? Have any strippers ever been smart enough to stop giving the club 40% of the VIP price by getting the full amount by meeting outside the club!

WanderingAbout
07-13-21, 21:08
Any Asian dancers in Lexington clubs these days?

If yes, which club?

Tx.

KyCouple
07-14-21, 07:57
Any Asian dancers in Lexington clubs these days?

If yes, which club?

Tx.There is at least one at Platinum dolls.

Slick60
07-16-21, 07:47
I stopped by Cowboys yesterday afternoon around 3. It was fairly busy and they had 2 girls on stage at a time which I've never seen during the day before. Got a couple of couch dances from a girl named Autumn that were just dances, no indication of anything extra.

Around 7 went into Divas after dinner. It was slow and only 6 girls working. I met a girl named Mickey and got a private dance from her that was great! I left a happy guy. I highly recommend.

Bigmotravel
07-16-21, 09:01
I stopped by Cowboys yesterday afternoon around 3. It was fairly busy and they had 2 girls on stage at a time which I've never seen during the day before. Got a couple of couch dances from a girl named Autumn that were just dances, no indication of anything extra.

Around 7 went into Divas after dinner. It was slow and only 6 girls working. I met a girl named Mickey and got a private dance from her that was great! I left a happy guy. I highly recommend.I agree Mickey does give good dances.

Ky Man 69
07-20-21, 22:50
In town from Louisville Saturday night and visited a couple of clubs. Wish Louisville clubs were still nude, you have it great. 1st visit was or used to be called pure platinum I think. Only stayed a short bit some girls were fun but did not do VIP which I got tour of VIP and the very high prices. 1 girl my buddy sat with and don't remember name (skinny blonde) I saw advertises on seeking. If I get premium their may message but would always rather to be out of club so not paying that cost.

We then visited Cowboys and the talent was great in our opinion. We will be making a trip back real soon to see how things go. Again what do you guys do about in club VIP prices. $ for 10 minutes. Please Lexington mates if anyone can help me understand most back for buck pm. I remember the names of a few that seemed attractive and fun. First was Tracy and saw reviews by same name from a few years ago so not sure she is the same. Other 2 saw briefly at stage were Khloe and I believe Ivy. Both spinners K with blonde hair Ivy with black. Looked for info but did not see any posts. Both hot in my opinion. 1 other girl blonde hair looked like an absolute off the charts hot blonde. Have no idea her name, buddy talked to her but didn't remember. Again any help in report or pm would be greatly appreciated and can hopefully help out some if ever in Louisville. Great time, lucky to have those places. Best of luck, thanks!!

Kyman69.

scotman
07-23-21, 07:14
Stopped by Platinum at 2:00 pm On Wednesday. Not one dancer at the club but the girl at the door still ask for a $3 cover. WTF! I moved on. Next tried Cowboys. There were 6 or 7 girls there-1 really hot one named Regan but she stayed glued to one guy, 2 or 3 average looking ones and 3 who were way way way obese. (The waitress was also very hot.) I entered with several hundred dollars in my pocket and left 30 minutes later with it still there. I only stayed that long to see if Regan would be free.

BlueGrassPlayr
07-23-21, 18:28
Stopped by Platinum at 2:00 pm On Wednesday. Not one dancer at the club but the girl at the door still ask for a $3 cover. WTF! I moved on. Next tried Cowboys. There were 6 or 7 girls there-1 really hot one named Regan but she stayed glued to one guy, 2 or 3 average looking ones and 3 who were way way way obese. (The waitress was also very hot.) I entered with several hundred dollars in my pocket and left 30 minutes later with it still there. I only stayed that long to see if Regan would be free.Same thing happened to me at Platinum roughly same time different day but girl at the door said she dances too. Didn't look bad just prefer to stay when there's more option than just 1 girl. I'd hit up Diva's right before but the few girls that were there were just drinking with each other and weren't going to go on stage at all till later. I'll stick to cowboys.

DickHerDown
07-26-21, 15:36
Hey guys, Cincinnati guy who will be in Lexington Monday night only. Any help would be appreciated here. I plan on sampling your clubs and I tend to only visit Lexington once a year. I normally hit cowboys and divas. Any others worth it for extras? Monday will be slow I'm sure but I hope I can find a gem!

Omgbobo
07-26-21, 21:18
Went to Divas to kill some time yesterday (Sunday 25th). 4 girls there, had to ask one " why am I being ignored? After about an hour of " being ignored ". A wise man would have left 30 minutes prior, but me. I am a fool. So I sat and had a conversation with Mercedes. Dumpy blond, tattoos, and a bad back story. Had a little money in my pocket, and as a fool it was soon departed from me. Did a 30 min dance, told her I had to leave, which I did due to work in the Am. She sits down with me for a smoke as I'm gathering my stuff, says if I do another HH and a tip, she will provide the fireworks. Well I'm a fucking fool, so I did that, tipped her up front, as a fool would, and got the worst 30 min dance and not even a sparkler. Fool going to fool. I got my things, Patricia did offer her number for some reason, I shockingly declined, the 3 things I hate in life are wasted time, money, and fools. Yes. I hate myself. Don't be a fool, say no.

BlueMonday
07-26-21, 21:51
Hey guys, Cincinnati guy who will be in Lexington Monday night only. Any help would be appreciated here. I plan on sampling your clubs and I tend to only visit Lexington once a year. I normally hit cowboys and divas. Any others worth it for extras? Monday will be slow I'm sure but I hope I can find a gem!I've only had luck at Cowboys. Diva's gets a lot of hype but I've swung a missed too many times and there's not a steady number of girls working.

CEJ0044
07-27-21, 18:33
Will be in town for work conference in 2 weeks on Wednesday and Thursday night. Suggestions for which club to go to? Will be staying in the downtown area. Looking for good looking dancers and also good VIP prices with possible extras.

ShockMaster
07-27-21, 19:43
I've only had luck at Cowboys. Diva's gets a lot of hype but I've swung a missed too many times and there's not a steady number of girls working.I agree with this completely. I've had a few great times at Cowboys, never once at Divas or Spearmint. Once close at Platinum, but the dj came back to see "how it's goin?

TimCummins41
08-02-21, 19:06
Hey guys, Cincinnati guy who will be in Lexington Monday night only. Any help would be appreciated here. I plan on sampling your clubs and I tend to only visit Lexington once a year. I normally hit cowboys and divas. Any others worth it for extras? Monday will be slow I'm sure but I hope I can find a gem!Any luck at Cowboys?

Sluggo72
08-03-21, 08:12
Has anyone seen Alex in Richmond ky.

KyCouple
08-13-21, 05:28
In town from Louisville Saturday night and visited a couple of clubs. Wish Louisville clubs were still nude, you have it great. 1st visit was or used to be called pure platinum I think. Only stayed a short bit some girls were fun but did not do VIP which I got tour of VIP and the very high prices. 1 girl my buddy sat with and don't remember name (skinny blonde) I saw advertises on seeking. If I get premium their may message but would always rather to be out of club so not paying that cost.

We then visited Cowboys and the talent was great in our opinion. We will be making a trip back real soon to see how things go. Again what do you guys do about in club VIP prices. $ for 10 minutes. Please Lexington mates if anyone can help me understand most back for buck pm. I remember the names of a few that seemed attractive and fun. First was Tracy and saw reviews by same name from a few years ago so not sure she is the same. Other 2 saw briefly at stage were Khloe and I believe Ivy. Both spinners K with blonde hair Ivy with black. Looked for info but did not see any posts. Both hot in my opinion. 1 other girl blonde hair looked like an absolute off the charts hot blonde. Have no idea her name, buddy talked to her but didn't remember. Again any help in report or pm would be greatly appreciated and can hopefully help out some if ever in Louisville. Great time, lucky to have those places. Best of luck, thanks!!

Kyman69.Was it Diamond?

Sexhoundtn2
09-10-21, 20:27
Long time member from TN here. Making a last minute trip to the Lexington area starting Sunday for 3 days. I will be busy through the day but will have free time Sun and Mon night. I have been reading and understand RTFF. I am seriously looking for high milage club for BBBJ or FS.

BlueMonday
09-10-21, 22:19
Long time member from TN here. Making a last minute trip to the Lexington area starting Sunday for 3 days. I will be busy through the day but will have free time Sun and Mon night. I have been reading and understand RTFF. I am seriously looking for high milage club for BBBJ or FS.Best bet is Cowboys or Divas (hit or miss). Platinum and Rhino are all sizzle no steak, hot chicks though.

Smitty93
09-14-21, 13:38
Will be in town for work conference in 2 weeks on Wednesday and Thursday night. Suggestions for which club to go to? Will be staying in the downtown area. Looking for good looking dancers and also good VIP prices with possible extras.Divas use to be the go to but not anymore not so much its shady asf but girls just arent steady anymore there. Cowboys is usually best bet now look for the butt plug on stage if you want to guarantee LOL. Rhinos I've never had luck there but cute girls. Platinum lot a girls very cute I have had luck there but its very costly so.

TwaddleFuss
09-24-21, 10:51
Would anyone be willing to give me info on Sawyer or any of the other extras girls on night shift? I usually do day shift and accept what I get because it is a sure thing on day. I was in a while back and the night shift there had tons of hot chicks. I'm thinking about a return but only want to go for a sure thing. I'm looking for more than GTC or a dry handy. Money is not an issue. Pm if you prefer. Thanks in advance.

StrangeButTrue
09-24-21, 14:42
Would anyone be willing to give me info on Sawyer or any of the other extras girls on night shift? I usually do day shift and accept what I get because it is a sure thing on day. I was in a while back and the night shift there had tons of hot chicks. I'm thinking about a return but only want to go for a sure thing. I'm looking for more than GTC or a dry handy. Money is not an issue. Pm if you prefer. Thanks in advance.I haven't been there in a couple of years, but Sawyer was asking some high $ for extras. If the amount is no worries, then you might check her out.

The amount she was asking would get you an hour with some of the traveling escorts who come through like Debra Hollander, etc.

ColdStream
09-24-21, 18:16
Would anyone be willing to give me info on Sawyer or any of the other extras girls on night shift? I usually do day shift and accept what I get because it is a sure thing on day. I was in a while back and the night shift there had tons of hot chicks. I'm thinking about a return but only want to go for a sure thing. I'm looking for more than GTC or a dry handy. Money is not an issue. Pm if you prefer. Thanks in advance.Apologies, GTC?

Smitty93
09-25-21, 00:13
Any scoop on her young dancer very nice she said she works outside the club but she makes you come see her 3 times at divas. Seems like BS to me anybody have info before I see her again.

BTBear
09-25-21, 00:47
Grind To Completion (Cumming)?

I call that MP. Messy Pants.

TwaddleFuss
09-27-21, 11:11
Some guys don't like it. Honestly, it happened to me many years ago by accident when I didn't understand how to get extras. Turns out I liked it and clean up is no big deal to me. Some guys think it's gross but doesn't bother me. I'm usually looking for a BJ but will settle for GTC.

Grind To Completion (Cumming)?

I call that MP. Messy Pants.

TwaddleFuss
09-27-21, 11:47
I haven't been there in a couple of years, but Sawyer was asking some high $ for extras. If the amount is no worries, then you might check her out.

The amount she was asking would get you an hour with some of the traveling escorts who come through like Debra Hollander, etc.Really? Are you saying 400-500? Money isn't an issue but pride is.

StrangeButTrue
09-28-21, 08:46
Really? Are you saying 400-500? Money isn't an issue but pride is.If I remember right, she told me $400 for FS, BBBJ was $100 plus the $100 for the VIP.

BigPopsLex73
09-28-21, 21:48
Bree from cowboys? Anyone so extra with her?? Blonde but wears wigs? She told me she would see me for 200 out side of the club.

TwaddleFuss
09-29-21, 09:40
If I remember right, she told me $400 for FS, BBBJ was $100 plus the $100 for the VIP.Thanks for the info. To me 100 + VIP isn't bad for a BBBJ from a hot dancer, but 400 for FS is too high.

Does anyone know anything about the other night shift girls?

StrangeButTrue
09-29-21, 11:46
Thanks for the info. To me 100 + VIP isn't bad for a BBBJ from a hot dancer, but 400 for FS is too high.

Does anyone know anything about the other night shift girls?I may be high on the FS cost, now that I think about it.

It might have been 200 plus the VIP fee, total 300.

Haven't been there in awhile, not sure what VIP costs now.

BoredlyBored
09-30-21, 01:47
What clubs are still open these days? I know Deja Vu, cowboys, divas, and platinum are still open. I don't recall hearing much about Spearmint anymore. I'm pretty sure Camelot East closed, but what about West, or Phillies / Foxhole?

KyCouple
10-01-21, 07:25
What clubs are still open these days? I know Deja Vu, cowboys, divas, and platinum are still open. I don't recall hearing much about Spearmint anymore. I'm pretty sure Camelot East closed, but what about West, or Phillies / Foxhole?That's all.

KyCouple
10-02-21, 12:24
Anybody got any extras from gals at Cowboys or is Sawyer the only 1.

That will? What about Sum of the freq Nightshifters Diamond- Sasha- Ashly- Shadow- Tokoyo- Platinum- Sara?

Seenitall
10-04-21, 19:08
Once again I needed my nude strip club fix so I traveled to Lexington.

My first stop was Cowboys. Even after the Kentucky football game they had less dancers than normal. Only one dancer took her pants off and several did not even go topless. If I wanted to see dancers in bikinis I would stay in Louisville. I had one lap dance for $20. Some good two way touching but very mechanical.

I found a $10 off coupon online for DejaVu so I decided to go. Still cost $10 cover. The last time I was there (many years ago) they had lots of young pretty dancers, each going fully nude. This time most of the dancers were overweight. Two of the dancers were downright obese. They did all go totally nude. The lap dances are $15. The DJ then made a big deal about a dance special. 3 songs for $40. $5 off three dances is not very special. I did get a few dances where most allowed touching of their breasts. Make sure you ask before agreeing. One dancer told me her dances were $20 after I sat down in the booth. I immediately got up and told her to forget it.

I learned my lesson. If I want to see pretty fully nude women, Platinum is the place to be. If I want full contact dances, I will go to Cowboys or take a chance at Divas.

Joelouky
10-04-21, 19:10
Divas use to be the go to but not anymore not so much its shady asf but girls just arent steady anymore there. Cowboys is usually best bet now look for the butt plug on stage if you want to guarantee LOL. Rhinos I've never had luck there but cute girls. Platinum lot a girls very cute I have had luck there but its very costly so."butt plug on stage". From Louisville so not fimiliar with the whole butt plug thing. Do they have the butt plug in a while off stage also? If so, how do they have wear a g string / thong? I have UK season football tickets (the Florida victory made it so worth the cost, damn that was awesome) so will be down in Lexington several Saturdays and may have to check this out.

Zinthos
10-06-21, 18:29
What clubs are still open these days? I know Deja Vu, cowboys, divas, and platinum are still open. I don't recall hearing much about Spearmint anymore. I'm pretty sure Camelot East closed, but what about West, or Phillies / Foxhole?Looks like the old Fox Club / The Office is being renamed as the Flying Rhino. I haven't been inside, just seen it in passing.

Snakeeyez
10-06-21, 20:39
Went by Cowboys last Fridat 10/1 around 3 pm. Was 7 dancers and 6 guys there counting myself. 3 were with customers, 1 on stage and 3 setting at the bar yapping. I was there 40 minutes with 150 burning a hold in my pocket and left for Divas. Got there and found only 1 dance and 3 guys including myself. Lost cause, I then left and headed to Sky Spa.

Zack94
10-10-21, 14:25
Stopped in Divas on a late afternoon. I think one dancer working so I stayed for beer and left. Went to Platinum they have a dancer on stage for a couple of songs then stage was empty for several songs. I did get to talk with a dancer and she said club usually picks up later in evening with dancers. I stayed and had couple of beers then left. They even charged a cover there with hardly any dancers working. Anyone knows what happened to Hazel? A leggy blonde who was great at giving dances. I asked a dancer but she said she thought Hazel doesn't strip anymore. Any recommendations for dancers and times to go to Platinum? I don't mind spending money but sitting in a club with more guys than girls not my thing.

KyCouple
10-22-21, 03:06
Stopped in Divas on a late afternoon. I think one dancer working so I stayed for beer and left. Went to Platinum they have a dancer on stage for a couple of songs then stage was empty for several songs. I did get to talk with a dancer and she said club usually picks up later in evening with dancers. I stayed and had couple of beers then left. They even charged a cover there with hardly any dancers working. Anyone knows what happened to Hazel? A leggy blonde who was great at giving dances. I asked a dancer but she said she thought Hazel doesn't strip anymore. Any recommendations for dancers and times to go to Platinum? I don't mind spending money but sitting in a club with more guys than girls not my thing.I don't think any of them do extras there. Imo there aren't many pretty girls there. Sasha and Jordan are the hottest. Sasha is rarely there. Jordan is usually there Sat, Sun, Mon from 11 pm to closing.

DarkKnight2020
10-27-21, 15:35
Had a little luck at divas and cowboys.

Asked girls if it was ok to share they preferred me not.

They did mention that a few girls if they like you will and if you tip enough (tip after) will be willing.

Best bet is Mondays or slow days or weekends when girls get a few drinks down.

WildcatFanatic
10-30-21, 22:02
Looks like the old Fox Club / The Office is being renamed as the Flying Rhino. I haven't been inside, just seen it in passing.Well, I tried to visit this place a couple times this week since they have an "open" sign on the door.

Monday. Arrived around 8 PM. Door was locked.

Saturday. Arrived shortly after 9 PM. I walked in, and the 2 people there said they were closed. Said they expect music to start around 10:30-11 PM.

Considering the history of this site, I really don't plan to visit that late at night.

TwaddleFuss
11-01-21, 16:47
Stopped in around noon. 5 girls working.

Trust-I don't badmouth her since I had a good experience a while back, but the bad reports, accusations and hustling make me stay away. She is by far the hottest day girl but I avoid.

Cleo-Horrible stipper name. Decent ass and no tits. Not fat but a little jiggly for my taste.

Autumn-Very cute and sweet. Great ass and nice smallish tits. Has a bit of a speech impediment which is also hot.

Tiny AA-didn't get a name but she was very small and fit. My second choice. Talked to her for a bit and she was nice.

Average build AA. Not fat. Not skinny. Not my taste. Didn't get her name either.

They have remodeled the couch room. Now the couches are on the left behind the dj. 20 $ per song. The right side has 3 private cubicles. No one can see you unless they walk over and peek in. 100 $ for 10. I didn't get a great look at the old VIP but was told it is basically the same as before but now with doors. 200 $ for 20. This could be good or bad. The doors offer more privacy but may also raise the starting price for some services to 200 $.

I did 10 minutes with Autumn. Asked for extras and was politely told no. Super hard grind with direction. Hands all over ass and tits. I left happy but may not repeat since it was basically just a grind on JR. I've had better and worse. She was cute though.

Smitty93
11-02-21, 11:48
Stopped in around noon. 5 girls working.

Trust-I don't badmouth her since I had a good experience a while back, but the bad reports, accusations and hustling make me stay away. She is by far the hottest day girl but I avoid.

Cleo-Horrible stipper name. Decent ass and no tits. Not fat but a little jiggly for my taste.

Autumn-Very cute and sweet. Great ass and nice smallish tits. Has a bit of a speech impediment which is also hot.

Tiny AA-didn't get a name but she was very small and fit. My second choice. Talked to her for a bit and she was nice.

Average build AA. Not fat. Not skinny. Not my taste. Didn't get her name either.

They have remodeled the couch room. Now the couches are on the left behind the dj. 20 $ per song. The right side has 3 private cubicles. No one can see you unless they walk over and peek in. 100 $ for 10. I didn't get a great look at the old VIP but was told it is basically the same as before but now with doors. 200 $ for 20. This could be good or bad. The doors offer more privacy but may also raise the starting price for some services to 200 $.

I did 10 minutes with Autumn. Asked for extras and was politely told no. Super hard grind with direction. Hands all over ass and tits. I left happy but may not repeat since it was basically just a grind on JR. I've had better and worse. She was cute though.The barn doors they added to the VIP is nice but look up in VIP your now on camera and what I found out that is killing most the action now so.

WanderingAbout
11-02-21, 14:17
Cowboys VIP has cameras. Dancers will tell you the boss man and staff are not watching. If you are on camera do you really think you are not being watched and possibly recorded? Do you really want to be doing extra stuff on camera? And couch has more spoogie on it from dancers wipping their hands off on it than a Motel 6 bed spread. Still best place in town for entertainment.

The barn doors they added to the VIP is nice but look up in VIP your now on camera and what I found out that is killing most the action now so.

Slick60
11-02-21, 18:48
Stopped in at Cowboys around PM. Only 4 girls working and 6 customers. Met a hot little spinner named Raven and got a couple of couch dances from her. They were good with lots of contact but there was no indication of any extras to be had. After what's been posted here I am going to steer clear of the VIP there.

Snakeeyez
11-06-21, 14:08
Went to Cowboys last night and had a thick gal named Karma set down. Sweet enough, younger than my daughter LOL. Trying to get me in the VIP telling me how private it is since the doors were installed. Said the club wanted to give the girls privacy. LOL I call BS, left and headed over to Divas. Tall buxom blonde named Eve with freaked out short hair sat down with me. Very sweet gal. Went to the VIP AND HOT DAMN, those titties were huge and perfect. I had fun for sure. I will repeat.

Cubiculum
11-07-21, 21:35
Can someone tell me who the brunette is and if she still works thers.

KyDark52
11-07-21, 23:09
Went to Cowboys last night and had a thick gal named Karma set down. Sweet enough, younger than my daughter LOL. Trying to get me in the VIP telling me how private it is since the doors were installed. Said the club wanted to give the girls privacy. LOL I call BS, left and headed over to Divas. Tall buxom blonde named Eve with freaked out short hair sat down with me. Very sweet gal. Went to the VIP AND HOT DAMN, those titties were huge and perfect. I had fun for sure. I will repeat.Karma is the daughter of one if the old time favorites from back page. Name escapes me but her sister was the preachers daughter.

KyBluGuy
11-08-21, 16:23
Karma is the daughter of one if the old time favorites from back page. Name escapes me but her sister was the preachers daughter.Would that be Alea Love?

KyDark52
11-08-21, 20:50
Would that be Alea Love?That's her.

TwaddleFuss
11-09-21, 10:47
Can someone tell me who the brunette is and if she still works thers.That is Trust. By far the hottest day shift girl. I had a good experience a couple of years back, but everyone else has bad things to say. I avoid her now because of the negative reviews. If you are just looking for a hot girl to dance for you she would be fine. Any offer of extras is probably a ripoff.

scotman
11-11-21, 13:48
That is Trust. By far the hottest day shift girl. I had a good experience a couple of years back, but everyone else has bad things to say. I avoid her now because of the negative reviews. If you are just looking for a hot girl to dance for you she would be fine. Any offer of extras is probably a ripoff.She cuts your time short and is a tease. I tried her twice but never again. She likes to breathe heavily and call you Daddy. A real turn off. As far as day shift, I prefer Raven.

Uncle Josh
11-12-21, 01:11
Karma is the daughter of one if the old time favorites from back page. Name escapes me but her sister was the preachers daughter.Karma it's actually the daughter of Amy Lea. Who used to work at Camelot East Camelot West and at Diva's.

CmFun
11-12-21, 11:58
Passing through this afternoon and was hoping for some quick ITC fun. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

WanderingAbout
12-10-21, 14:35
Do any of the Lex clubs have an Asian dancer working now? If yes, which club?

Know it is not likely. Thanks.

Slick60
12-11-21, 19:16
Do any of the Lex clubs have an Asian dancer working now? If yes, which club?

Know it is not likely. Thanks.I ran into one who appeared to be black and asian at Platinum Dolls. Sorry but I can't remember her name. She was fun though.

JBuck
12-13-21, 11:50
Does anybody know the Hispanic looking girl in the pic? Works at Cowboys. Beautiful. Got a lap dance from her. She was better then some and not as good as others. Said you can suck on her boobs but not lick her even though she spreads it right in your face an inch from your nose. Then with panties on grinds it right in your face. Said covid it be nasty to do anymore. I thought what a joke. Pm me if you have any info. Cowboys is the great dichotomy. You have Sawyer who will give you a great time. Then Trust. Who I was told would but is now a well established rip off and bait. I will say this girl I'm asking about is one of the best I've ever seen in terms of looks.

Member #6175
01-01-22, 22:54
Been awhile since I have been to Lexington. Does anyone know if Kat still dances? If so any scoop on extras?

WanderingAbout
01-04-22, 15:50
No and No.

Been awhile since I have been to Lexington. Does anyone know if Kat still dances? If so any scoop on extras?

DaddyL
01-15-22, 19:53
Ok so I been to Ohio Arkansas and no where Tennessee. And fucking damn, why is lex and Louisville clubs suck so badly and lack any kind of talent. I mean in Dayton some clubs had stricker rules then her and the girls still were more engaging and offering.

So where should I check in Lexington to see good talent and extras.

Hell anyone know any decent girls that are down for take out to skip the club fees.

WanderingAbout
01-16-22, 15:27
Go to Cowboys and watch for the thin girl on stage with the butt plug. Give her a tip while she is on stage and invite her to your table for a drink. Things will go from there if you are interested and have the cash.

Ok so I been to Ohio Arkansas and no where Tennessee. And fucking damn, why is lex and Louisville clubs suck so badly and lack any kind of talent. I mean in Dayton some clubs had stricker rules then her and the girls still were more engaging and offering.

So where should I check in Lexington to see good talent and extras.

Hell anyone know any decent girls that are down for take out to skip the club fees.

Smitty93
01-18-22, 12:08
Go to Cowboys and watch for the thin girl on stage with the butt plug. Give her a tip while she is on stage and invite her to your table for a drink. Things will go from there if you are interested and have the cash.She wants ridiculous prices though 😂128514;there better options.

WanderingAbout
01-18-22, 15:47
She wants ridiculous prices though 😂128514;there better options.She sure does. Plus, when in one of the VIP rooms, look up, wave, you're on camera.

TheDeal
01-20-22, 13:20
I thought I saw her there recently but maybe I didn't. If she is dancing let me know.

JustTheTip50
01-20-22, 18:45
Do any of the dancers at the clubs do DFK or LFK?

TenInches
01-21-22, 00:55
She wants ridiculous prices though 😂128514;there better options.Saw her. I need a woman with bigger hips. Girl is to skinny.

WanderingAbout
01-28-22, 15:54
Stopped in this past week. Was really slow. Kinda dead inside. Talked to what few dancers were there. One was named Nova. She was pleasant and wasnt pushy. Didn't pull trigger on any dances tho. Is Nova or anyone else at Platinum Dolls worth the bills? Where is a good place these days that has a variety of dancers and isn't time wasting, lame slow?

Ktucky79
01-28-22, 22:35
So cowboys increased their prices on couch dances to $30. Then a girl was telling me her price for a couch dance was $40.00. When did it become common place to basically ask for the tip up front? I don't have a problem with tipping a girl but shouldn't be it be my choice? They need to get a handle on that, these girls are going to ruin the business, in my opinion. It reminds me of when platinum changed a fee to go back to get a couch dance. That didn't work out to well either.

DarkKnight2020
01-31-22, 01:00
Met blue tonight, she's legit have met her since last February and wanted to make sure she was still reliable after the latest reviews.

Experiences vary person to person but mine was good.

1. 50 hh, basically as always in this game your experience may vary, but she's still top 5 in Lexington for me.

TenInches
02-01-22, 07:33
So cowboys increased their prices on couch dances to $30. Then a girl was telling me her price for a couch dance was $40.00. When did it become common place to basically ask for the tip up front? I don't have a problem with tipping a girl but shouldn't be it be my choice? They need to get a handle on that, these girls are going to ruin the business, in my opinion. It reminds me of when platinum changed a fee to go back to get a couch dance. That didn't work out to well either.That is nuts man when we can get head for 50.

Twah70
02-03-22, 14:51
Anyone have experience with Belle at Cowboys? Feel free to PM with dets.

One Man
02-18-22, 14:35
Years ago when I lived in Lexington a place I often went was Camelot West. Yeah it was dirty and dingy but I still liked it. It was a sort of blue collar club where you could get a lot of what you might be looking for and then some. In addition some dancers would meet you OTC. I'll be in Lexington in the next month or so and wondered if Camelot West was still there and open. If it is is OTC still available. Or for that matter, Camelot East (although I never went there). If it's not there any more are there any clubs where I can find an OTC girl? PM if you like.

Bigmotravel
02-18-22, 16:56
Like you I always enjoyed both Camelots east and west but sorry to say they have both been closed for several years.

Not sure about any OTC girls but Cowboys is still open as well as Divas.

Stay safe.

Years ago when I lived in Lexington a place I often went was Camelot West. Yeah it was dirty and dingy but I still liked it. It was a sort of blue collar club where you could get a lot of what you might be looking for and then some. In addition some dancers would meet you OTC. I'll be in Lexington in the next month or so and wondered if Camelot West was still there and open. If it is is OTC still available. Or for that matter, Camelot East (although I never went there). If it's not there any more are there any clubs where I can find an OTC girl? PM if you like.

Twah70
03-02-22, 05:15
No one has anything to say about Platinum becoming Cheetah's? Any inside info?

TenInches
03-02-22, 10:35
No one has anything to say about Platinum becoming Cheetah's? Any inside info?No smoking and they ended their VIP memberships. Bad choice on their part.

Member #6175
03-02-22, 16:15
Has anyone every gotten a Sugar Baby from Platinum? Or know of any girls looking for one who dances?

Member #6175
03-02-22, 16:16
Anyone know of any girl at platinum looking for a sugar daddy? Thanks in advance.

Slick60
03-03-22, 10:43
I saw an earlier post that said Cowboys increased the price for a couch dance from $20 to $30. Is this true? If so can anyone recommend another club? If this is true Cowboys may not be for me anymore.

TwaddleFuss
03-03-22, 15:07
Yes. The girls were always allowed to set their own prices but now the house fee makes the regular couch dance 30 $. The girl can charge more if she wants. There are three private cubicles in the couch room that are 100 $ for 10 minutes and the VIP rooms are now 200 $.

I saw an earlier post that said Cowboys increased the price for a couch dance from $20 to $30. Is this true? If so can anyone recommend another club? If this is true Cowboys may not be for me anymore.

WanderingAbout
03-03-22, 16:59
No one has anything to say about Platinum becoming Cheetah's? Any inside info?Owners of Platinum own other clubs in other cities called Cheetah's. Branding all the clubs they own as Cheetah's.

Slick60
03-03-22, 17:00
Yes. The girls were always allowed to set their own prices but now the house fee makes the regular couch dance 30 $. The girl can charge more if she wants. There are three private cubicles in the couch room that are 100 $ for 10 minutes and the VIP rooms are now 200 $.That makes me sad. I'm hesitant to use their VIP because of the cameras and I always thought the couch dances were a better idea. I guess I'll have to rethink that.

WanderingAbout
03-03-22, 17:02
Anyone know of any girl at platinum looking for a sugar daddy? Thanks in advance.Yes. Why don't you just go to the club and ask the girls you're interested in? There are at least two there looking for a SD. But, like most strippers who are SB's, they have GPS as they are used to fast, big bucks from working at the club.

RexChapman
03-03-22, 22:27
Yes. Why don't you just go to the club and ask the girls you're interested in? There are at least two there looking for a SD. But, like most strippers who are SB's, they have GPS as they are used to fast, big bucks from working at the club.Maybe offer them a down payment as a primer. If they don't reciprocate within a few weeks you can then ask for the money back. What could go wrong?.

DaytonDude
03-04-22, 16:02
I'll be in Lexington (from Ohio) on a Thursday night later this month and looking for something to do. Never been to any club in Kentucky but used to frequent Diamonds and Living Room in Dayton, Ohio fairly frequently. Which is the best totally nude club in Lexington in terms of cleanliness (not a dive-type guy) and quality of girls (I prefer the girl next door type if that exist at any club, really not into tattoos)?

What are the laws in Lexington? In Ohio, legally the dancer needs to be 3 ft away I believe. Which, completely sucks for private dances. What touching is legally allowed and which clubs might allow you to go further?

JustTheTip50
03-05-22, 00:10
I'll be in Lexington (from Ohio) on a Thursday night later this month and looking for something to do. Never been to any club in Kentucky but used to frequent Diamonds and Living Room in Dayton, Ohio fairly frequently. Which is the best totally nude club in Lexington in terms of cleanliness (not a dive-type guy) and quality of girls (I prefer the girl next door type if that exist at any club, really not into tattoos)?

What are the laws in Lexington? In Ohio, legally the dancer needs to be 3 ft away I believe. Which, completely sucks for private dances. What touching is legally allowed and which clubs might allow you to go further?Cheetahs (formerly known as Platinum Dolls) is similar to Diamonds. Spearmint Rhino would also be about the same. Cowboys would be like Living Room (before the tornado). That's generally where the girls want extra credit as well. So, similar to Harem in its hay day. 3 ft? Might as well VR at distance. Homie don't play that here.

DaytonDude
03-07-22, 16:35
Cheetahs (formerly known as Platinum Dolls) is similar to Diamonds. Spearmint Rhino would also be about the same. Cowboys would be like Living Room (before the tornado). That's generally where the girls want extra credit as well. So, similar to Harem in its hay day. 3 ft? Might as well VR at distance. Homie don't play that here.Thanks. I'm thinking of trying Cowboys out. I can always leave and go to Cheetah's.

WanderingAbout
03-27-22, 19:11
Cheetahs. Dead. Around 5 cars in parking. More dancers than customers. None of the dancers where that good looking but better than Divas. $10 to get in. Not worth it. Overpriced.

Divas. Club was EMPTY. Two guys at the bar. No dancers on stage. Dancers huddled talking to each other at a table. Dancers were BBW+. $5 to get in.

Cowboys. Half dozen dancers hanging with customers. None walking around pimping for dances. Dancers on stage looked bored. $5 to get in.

Clubs sucked this night.

Talented
03-28-22, 22:46
Anyone done a VIP with her. I know she used to escort and is dancing now. Any info if she offers take out?

ColdStream
04-01-22, 01:53
Anyone done a VIP with her. I know she used to escort and is dancing now. Any info if she offers take out?Is Karma the dancer with the long blonde hair, and really stunning looks? If she met up outside the club? I'd just sign over my pay cheque every month. I'm following this thread with interest.

ColdStream
04-01-22, 02:01
Went to Cowboys tonight. Had a great time, $5 to get in, drinks not too expensive, and quite a few really lovely girls, for a Thursday.

Had a couple a couch dances, $30 a song, with Cali, and Skylar, both very hot, and enjoyable. Chatted to them both for a while, both girls really great, good conversation, very attentive. Ended with a 20 min $2++ VIP with Skylar. Very nice time! Other very hot girls there, I must expand my horizons next time, but I thoroughly recommend Cali, and Skylar. And I too would love to know if Karma is up for ostc meets, as she is stunning.

scotman
04-02-22, 13:52
I have been going to the club now called Cheetahs on New Circle for about 20 years. I would occasionally visit other clubs but this one was my "go to" club. However, I made my last ever visit there a few nights ago. The new owners have raised the price of private dances to a ridiculous level. Remember the $200 for 20 minutes or $300 for 30 minutes? Those don't exist any more. And the beaded curtain rooms while slightly less costly, have very uncomfortable seats and little privacy. Now the new rooms cost $250 for 15 minutes or $400 for 30 minutes. What a rip off! I'm not rich, but I do have plenty of money. From now on the ladies at Cowboys will be the recipients of my dollars.

WanderingAbout
04-06-22, 17:38
What Cheetahs doesn't take (with their high prices for everything) from you inside the club, may get it taken from you outside the club.

https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/crime/article260044160.html

RexChapman
04-06-22, 22:11
I have been going to the club now called Cheetahs on New Circle for about 20 years. I would occasionally visit other clubs but this one was my "go to" club. However, I made my last ever visit there a few nights ago. The new owners have raised the price of private dances to a ridiculous level. Remember the $200 for 20 minutes or $300 for 30 minutes? Those don't exist any more. And the beaded curtain rooms while slightly less costly, have very uncomfortable seats and little privacy. Now the new rooms cost $250 for 15 minutes or $400 for 30 minutes. What a rip off! I'm not rich, but I do have plenty of money. From now on the ladies at Cowboys will be the recipients of my dollars.Make no mistake about it, these "corporate" owned clubs aren't in it to make a profit. They could care less about rates and competition.

Bacnine
04-09-22, 08:18
What Cheetahs doesn't take (with their high prices for everything) from you inside the club, may get it taken from you outside the club.

https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/crime/article260044160.htmlSounds like the old days of Camelot East. Except this happened in broad daylight. From the mugshots The 3 that were arrested looked like thugs. This was not their first rodeo.

WanderingAbout
04-24-22, 20:04
Cheetahs is overpriced. DejaVU is a dive. Divas is BBW and empty often. Cowboys is slow with sub-par dancers who huddle.

Are the clubs in Lex really this bad now?

BigMikeIndy
04-26-22, 19:04
Cheetahs is overpriced. DejaVU is a dive. Divas is BBW and empty often. Cowboys is slow with sub-par dancers who huddle.

Are the clubs in Lex really this bad now?I come thru Lexington about once a month for a weekend. Hit an AMP and a couple of clubs. Pre pandemic Lex was a decent spot, way better than any place in TN or Louisville, But post pandemic it has fallen way off. Cheetahs was over priced and under delivered even before they changed ownership, now its even worse. I still swing into Cowboys, mainly to BS with the staff and waitresses, only a couple of dancer worth the time. Also swing into Divas but only to have a couple drinks with the regulars the girls are nice but not to my liking. So I concentrate on the AMP's these days and just have some over priced drinks and laughs at the clubs.

MillahMan
05-06-22, 18:49
Anyone know anything about the players club. Used to be the fox club on Winchester?

Jeffc 574
05-16-22, 11:40
Business travel exists again. Work will be taking me to Lexington on a Sunday. Tuesday stay. Any clubs worth visiting? I had a marginal time the last time I was in town almost three years ago. From the posts, the pickings seem slim. On that note, how much would I need at Cowboys. It seems like the best bet.

One Man
05-17-22, 13:42
I'm planning a visit to either Lexington or Louisville on Friday of this week. I have a preference of visiting Strip Clubs and then following that with TO from the clubs. (Preference for white girls.) Are there any clubs in Lexington (or clubs nearby that I can usually find that? Or is Lexington just a waste of my time as far as OTC goes? I'm from Cincinnati and that has generally become a dream of the past.

WildcatFanatic
05-24-22, 19:40
Anyone know anything about the players club. Used to be the fox club on Winchester?I have to assume that place is closed. I've driven past it around 11 pm. Midnight on a couple different Fridays, and the parking lot was empty. If the place is open, there's no obvious sign of it from outside.

Jeffc 574
05-25-22, 08:35
My work ran too late for an AMP, hit Diva's. You can call me stupid later. The girls were thinner than the last time I was in town and the beer was cold. End of high points.

Saw three girls on stage and they were pretty pathetic. Two couldn't lift themselves to the edge of the stage and the view was hardly worth $2. The hip hop funeral dirge they had playing for 30 solid minutes did not help the vibe. Talked with one girl who did not seem interested in showing me the back rooms or anything else. Out the door.

Jeffc 574
05-25-22, 08:40
After a beer at Diva's I headed up the street to Cowboys. A much better time. Guys, you could of told me there were no chairs at the stage, but it worked out. Four girls working. One did her dances, never looked at the guys in the bar and then disappeared to the locker room. OK then. One caught my eye. I took her up on a 100 ten minute nude dance. It was an OK ten minutes. When I asked about more, I was told, not in the club. It was late and I didn't see TO as an option.

KyCouple
06-04-22, 13:24
For those inquiring about players club. Its definitely closed down. I am just guessing but I would say the club weekly shootings outside and possibly inside would be a big reason as to why.

Member #6175
06-15-22, 15:27
Does anyone know if any of the girls do private dances outside the club for parties? Thanks.

WanderingAbout
06-15-22, 19:39
Does anyone know if any of the girls do private dances outside the club for parties? Thanks.By the time you get in and get out of Cheetahs you'll be broke from paying high entry, drink and dance fees just to line up TO. And, no, what you are asking for there is a no. Go to Cowpokes.

Slick60
06-16-22, 08:05
I stopped into Divas last night. Place was pretty dead but I was approached by a friendly girl named Divine. Got a dance from her that was very hot and I think more is on the table. I was short on time last night but may try again tonight.

TwaddleFuss
06-20-22, 11:14
Stopped in a couple of weeks ago early afternoon. 3 girls working.

Asa- Kind of a hippie / bohemian chick. Not my cup of tea. Didn't tip.

Chloe- Really cute with a nice ass. I tipped and she seemed high. If she had been sober she would have been my choice, but nothing more than a tip.

Autumn- really cute and sweet. I have had her before and she only does a really hard grind. I mean really hard! I have had to ask her to ease up in the past. No extras available. Not what I was wanting but she was my only option. I did 3 songs for 100 and 20 tip. Left happy.

It seems to me like the menu at Cowboys is much smaller than it was before. Diva's is dead and all the others are too expensive with little to no return. I never liked Dejavu because I want a beer and the 18 year old thing is a bit creepy to me but I may check it out next time. Does anyone have any info on extras there?

ColdStream
06-20-22, 15:53
Anyone done a VIP with her. I know she used to escort and is dancing now. Any info if she offers take out?Sorry about the long delay in helping this inquiry! I was chatting with Karma last weekend, and she was very open about otc. If Karma is tall, very long dark hair, quite thick, smallish breasts?

ToledoGuy44
07-10-22, 22:50
Coming down here I decided to just visit a club instead of looking for other "entertainment". I stopped by Cheetah's, and all the girls there were very attractive. It was pretty busy in comparison to what I've experienced in other clubs in other cities, specially for a Sunday night. But man, the prices there for "dances" are way up there. Not sure if I'll go back, as clubs weren't really my thing anyway, but if I do, I won't partake in the VIP section.

DickenSider
07-11-22, 08:19
Well, I have a friend that says going to Cheetah's (or any strip club) that if you are going to go and blow through $200 and not get laid, you should just take your wife out for a nice dinner, you will get the same results!

Peace and be safe!

King310
07-18-22, 13:54
Hello all from Southern California.

I'll be visiting the fine state of KY, Richmond / Berea specifically in August.

It appears there is no action in those 2 cities, so I will have to drive up to Lexington every night for some fun.

It appears the club to be at for the best bang for buck is Cowboys?

I'll have to add them to my list and report back.

Let me know if there are any other places I should visit.

As always, will return the favor for anyone here visiting socal!

Barge7868
07-20-22, 23:18
Vue may not be a alcohol club but it does have a some hot dancers. I frequent them at least once or twice a week. They have good rates and dance specials. At of there couch dances are 15.00 but they do a 2 for 25.00 or 3 for 40.00. They also do dollar dances throughout the nights so it's good. Most of the girls are friendly.

FunTime40
07-22-22, 22:29
Cheetah's, well new make over, Cheetah carpet print floor all over the place and a new outside smoking area, high prices, nice lookers, if your looking for extras you will be disappointed, as was mentioned spend 200 and take your wife to dinner, you will accomplish the same thing, well said. Still good for few beers and watch people for awhile.

Cowboy's, is an old Lexington standard.

(as is Platinum / Cheetahs, except Cheetahs higher end).

Lower price point.

Always good for a drink and watch a few dances and more affordable dances.

Fewer selection of Ladies, some seem to live at the place permanent fixtures always in there.

But a few come and go and are usually short time in the game.

Seems like everywhere it's not what it used to be no matter where you go.

Best wishes in the hunt.

Twah70
07-29-22, 06:47
Hi, dropped into Cowboys and got some good contact from Sasha on the main stage. Unfortunately she went and set with a customer, perhaps a regular.

Anyone try her out?

BlueMonday
07-29-22, 11:05
Hey guys my girl Lady A that usually dances at Diva's on the weekend is coming up to try out The Vu, go check her out! Bad Ass! She'll clean up at the Vu or anywhere she goes!

Knightro
08-05-22, 00:35
Just got in town. Which club has the best options for carry out? Anyone with digits, I will pay back in intel from various cities, as I travel for busines. Senior member. Master monger in Baltimore.

Ricky P
08-07-22, 07:23
Terrible Saturday night at cheetah's. Spent more money than any one person should be willing to spend at a club in Lexington. Opted for 30 min with two of the most beautiful women I could find in the club in the hot tub room. Could not even get these two women to kiss each other, even with over $$$ in tips and over $1 k spent total. Women were absolute 10's but will never be back, not worth the money.

King310
08-16-22, 16:56
Was able to visit cowboys Tuesday night (8/9) around 10 pm.

$5 cover charge.

It was pretty busy for a Tuesday night. Saw about dozen patrons and about that same amount of girls.

Good mix of girls but they were tied down to regulars.

Got a dance, $30, it was good. Forgot the dancers name but she was maybe 5' 100 pounds with bolt ons and something in her butthole. Moved to VIP $100 for 10 min and good roaming still, but more private so that was good.

Would visit again when I'm back in town.

Didn't get chance to check out deja. But parking lot looked empty.

JMark229
08-22-22, 08:31
Another shooting near strip club. -Cheetah's. I have not frequented strip clubs in a while. My guess safe to go during day and early evening. But, I am staying away. This happened at 3:00 AM. But, none the less.

https://www.lex18.com/news/one-person-shot-near-cheetahs-club-in-lexington

BigPopsLex73
08-26-22, 21:55
Is it me or has this club gone down hill? I was there the other night and the women aren't as pretty as they once.

We're. A lot of "thicker" girls. Not really.

My style. Seems a bit ghetto. The new Camelot I should say.

JoeDallasJoe
08-27-22, 00:43
Been a while since I was in the area, but always enjoyed Diva's.

Great time with Rochelle. Had a sister by the same name. Lexi also gave a great private dance.

Anyone that you would recommend on a new visit to the club? Also, any changes in the past year or so?

Feel free to PM as needed.

Snakeeyez
08-27-22, 00:49
Went to Diva's this past Thursday night. Went back to get a 3 for 50 with Kayla. She got nude and then just sat down beside me talking. No action what so ever other than playing with her nips. Lame not worth it. Then when I went back out and sat down Evony came over, thick busty AA. Took her back for a 3 for 50 and had a blast. Hell yes.

Bigmotravel
08-27-22, 06:15
Snake I had the same experience with her during the day shift I did a 3 for 50 and she got nude and sat beside me.

She told me she dos only fan.

I agree.

Not worth it.

Went to Diva's this past Thursday night. Went back to get a 3 for 50 with Kayla. She got nude and then just sat down beside me talking. No action what so ever other than playing with her nips. Lame not worth it. Then when I went back out and sat down Evony came over, thick busty AA. Took her back for a 3 for 50 and had a blast. Hell yes.

JoeDallasJoe
08-27-22, 17:47
Snake I had the same experience with her during the day shift I did a 3 for 50 and she got nude and sat beside me.

She told me she dos only fan.

I agree.

Not worth it.Helpful. Thanks.

Will let you know how the next visit is.

TomCat111
09-07-22, 16:38
Is it me or has this club gone down hill? I was there the other night and the women aren't as pretty as they once.

We're. A lot of "thicker" girls. Not really.

My style. Seems a bit ghetto. The new Camelot I should say.At least Camelot was cheap and you got your money's worth. Cheetahs, apparently you'll spend a fortune to get nothing. I hope they figure their shit out, it used to be an expensive but fun place. Not worth spending a lot of money AND getting shot.

Al Melrose
09-09-22, 01:31
I was in the area and bored, Labor Day night. Started at Cowboys, $5 entrance fee, saw about four dancers and the same number of customers. Girls came over to my table and right away waitress asking if I would buy a drink for dancer. I declined. She left, I forget name. Next came a chunky girl, I think name was Blair. Once again waitress strolled over, I declined again. Blair went to dance and returned after. I told her I wasn't buying dances, she got all pissy and said I shouldn't be attending strip clubs if I'm not buying dances. I headed over to Deja Vue, $10 cover, didn't realize no alcohol, tried to get a refund refused so I headed back in. Three girls all pretty cute, seemed to be all mixed race, one may have been latina. Jazzy, Justine, ? If I remember correctly. Two came over laid out the rules for dances. Stated can touch boobs but not pussy. Not sure if true or just a sales pitch. Headed over to Divas. $5 cover, all dancers were black and not good looking. One Coco I think was huge and missing a tooth or two. There was some a young white there with perhaps his girlfriend. He went to the back with a dancer and GF headed outside. She was hanging out in parking lot when I left, I asked if she was ok, she stated yes. Maybe just a bad night but the three places were terrible.

Snakeeyez
09-10-22, 12:04
Take her to the VIP, you won't be disappointed 😁 Damn.

Dan277
09-11-22, 08:18
I was in the area and bored, Labor Day night. Started at Cowboys, $5 entrance fee, saw about four dancers and the same number of customers. Girls came over to my table and right away waitress asking if I would buy a drink for dancer. I declined. She left, I forget name. Next came a chunky girl, I think name was Blair. Once again waitress strolled over, I declined again. Blair went to dance and returned after. I told her I wasn't buying dances, she got all pissy and said I shouldn't be attending strip clubs if I'm not buying dances. I headed over to Deja Vue, $10 cover, didn't realize no alcohol, tried to get a refund refused so I headed back in. Three girls all pretty cute, seemed to be all mixed race, one may have been latina. Jazzy, Justine, ? If I remember correctly. Two came over laid out the rules for dances. Stated can touch boobs but not pussy. Not sure if true or just a sales pitch. Headed over to Divas. $5 cover, all dancers were black and not good looking. One Coco I think was huge and missing a tooth or two. There was some a young white there with perhaps his girlfriend. He went to the back with a dancer and GF headed outside. She was hanging out in parking lot when I left, I asked if she was ok, she stated yes. Maybe just a bad night but the three places were terrible.I honestly wouldn't give any of the clubs in Lexington a chance (those 3 are definitely a waste). Rhino is probably the best place to go but even there kinda sucks as well.

Jake John
09-21-22, 14:22
I was in the area and bored, Labor Day night. Started at Cowboys, $5 entrance fee, saw about four dancers and the same number of customers. Girls came over to my table and right away waitress asking if I would buy a drink for dancer. I declined. She left, I forget name. Next came a chunky girl, I think name was Blair. Once again waitress strolled over, I declined again. Blair went to dance and returned after. I told her I wasn't buying dances, she got all pissy and said I shouldn't be attending strip clubs if I'm not buying dances. I headed over to Deja Vue, $10 cover, didn't realize no alcohol, tried to get a refund refused so I headed back in. Three girls all pretty cute, seemed to be all mixed race, one may have been latina. Jazzy, Justine, ? If I remember correctly. Two came over laid out the rules for dances. Stated can touch boobs but not pussy. Not sure if true or just a sales pitch. Headed over to Divas. $5 cover, all dancers were black and not good looking. One Coco I think was huge and missing a tooth or two. There was some a young white there with perhaps his girlfriend. He went to the back with a dancer and GF headed outside. She was hanging out in parking lot when I left, I asked if she was ok, she stated yes. Maybe just a bad night but the three places were terrible.A slow night at Cowboys will make the waitress quick with the buy a girl a drink question- pretty sure the dancers either have to pay the bar a set amount of money to dance there OR sell a certain number of drinks. So if they are slow, the waitress is trying to help a dancer from not ending up in the hole that night. Honestly, Cowboy's drinks don't bother me. The dancers are thankful as it helps pay off their fee and they don't charge extra for the drinks like in Louisville (although doubles and shooters are often added). Having said that, why would you go to a club if you aren't interested in dances?

Blake69
10-01-22, 07:38
Made a midweek visit to Cowboys. My first visit to the club and no complaints with the setup or the mileage. Roughly 10 patrons and 8 dancers. Some were a little large / rough for my liking but a few worth spending some time with. Skipped the regular dances and went with the $/10 min VIP. We were not bothered in the booth and finished with bbjcim. Offered a. 40 tip and had a good time. Bought a few drinks for myself and dancers. As always YMMV but I think it is worth the stop as you may find what you are looking for.

ColdStream
10-01-22, 09:30
Made a midweek visit to Cowboys. My first visit to the club and no complaints with the setup or the mileage. Roughly 10 patrons and 8 dancers. Some were a little large / rough for my liking but a few worth spending some time with. Skipped the regular dances and went with the $/10 min VIP. We were not bothered in the booth and finished with bbjcim. Offered a. 40 tip and had a good time. Bought a few drinks for myself and dancers. As always YMMV but I think it is worth the stop as you may find what you are looking for.Which dancer did you VIP with? If I may ask?

Snakeeyez
10-16-22, 14:42
Actually started at Diva's yesterday afternoon, it was dead with only 1 dancer and a bar full of guys so went over to Cowboys hoping Onyx would be there. She was, can't help it. I like them thick. We went to the 10 minute VIP, fully nude. Damn she tastes great and never disappoints.

DarkKnight2020
10-18-22, 21:49
Visiting from Cincinnati, have a couple dancers from Newports "Brass Bull" who will put out, will share for info on reliable dancers at divas or cowboys.

Message me if interested!

Thank you.

ShadowStriker
10-19-22, 19:48
Coming from Louisville to take a buddy out down there in Lexington before he gets married on either Friday or Saturday night. What club or clubs should we check out? What things should we know before we go out down there? He just moved there so he doesn't know anything about the area. Not necessarily looking for extras but just somewhere to have a great time without any drama. Smaller girls preferred, race doesn't matter.

Or has it gotten so bad I just bring him back to Louisville? All suggestions welcome fellas.

DonkeyKong66
10-28-22, 21:29
Coming from Louisville to take a buddy out down there in Lexington before he gets married on either Friday or Saturday night. What club or clubs should we check out? What things should we know before we go out down there? He just moved there so he doesn't know anything about the area. Not necessarily looking for extras but just somewhere to have a great time without any drama. Smaller girls preferred, race doesn't matter.

Or has it gotten so bad I just bring him back to Louisville? All suggestions welcome fellas.I'm from Louisville. I truly have never had a bad time at Cowboys. I've had a few slow Monday or Tuesday afternoons, but never bad. Over the years, I've gotten quite a few numbers there. Extra's in the club, not so much, but some hella fun lap dances. And dancer drinks don't cost $20 to $30. VIP's are more expensive than the 'Ville and I've always gotten high mileage relative to the air dances that more than occasionally happen in Louisville. Plus, it's a few blocks from both Diva's and Deja Vu. Convenient! Can'are speak to Platinum or whatever it's called now or the Rhino.

IrishLaddie
10-30-22, 13:09
Went down to Lexington for the weekend, most the the STG ladies weren't responding at all.

Decided to go to Cowboys, lots of ladies on a Saturday night, some smoking hot, some not so much. Talking to young hot ones and bought some shots, surprisingly, drinks were descent, almost local bar prices.

Sat at a table and all of a sudden a black haired beauty B-Lined for me. She sat on my lap and we started to talk. She had an awesome body, perky bolt on C Cups, nipple rings. We talked had some shots, then she asked me if I wanted a closed door dance, I said sure. It was $$ for 20 minutes. However, she did tell me upfront that the $$ was for the room and split with the DJ, she told me whatever Else happened was extra. I won at Keenland so I didn't care.

Let's just say it was worth it. Athletic body, pretty, young and rode me like a champ then finished me off with BBBJCIMWS.

But she reversed cowgirled me like nobody's business. Great little ass with some anal jewelry, took it for all 20.

Left getting her number and I will see her again. Wasn't cheap though, $$$ damage.

JustTheTip50
10-31-22, 23:51
Went down to Lexington for the weekend, most the the STG ladies weren't responding at all.

Decided to go to Cowboys, lots of ladies on a Saturday night, some smoking hot, some not so much. Talking to young hot ones and bought some shots, surprisingly, drinks were descent, almost local bar prices.

Sat at a table and all of a sudden a black haired beauty B-Lined for me. She sat on my lap and we started to talk. She had an awesome body, perky bolt on C Cups, nipple rings. We talked had some shots, then she asked me if I wanted a closed door dance, I said sure. It was $$ for 20 minutes. However, she did tell me upfront that the $$ was for the room and split with the DJ, she told me whatever Else happened was extra. I won at Keenland so I didn't care.

Let's just say it was worth it. Athletic body, pretty, young and rode me like a champ then finished me off with BBBJCIMWS.

But she reversed cowgirled me like nobody's business. Great little ass with some anal jewelry, took it for all 20.

Left getting her number and I will see her again. Wasn't cheap though, $$$ damage.So, $$ total?

ColdStream
11-02-22, 12:16
So, $$ total?He said at the end of his post the damage was $$ $$ for the 20 minutes in the back room, and, I'm guessing here (the extra $ for the outstanding-sounding service he received. I've been to cowboys a couple times, and I know the girl he refers to. I always thought she looked liked a filthy little madam! Nice to have my intuition confirmed by IrishLaddie.

JustTheTip50
11-02-22, 16:02
So, $$ total?Well, this question was supposed to have 5 $s in it when I submitted it.

ColdStream
11-02-22, 18:38
Well, this question was supposed to have 5 $s in it when I submitted it.And mine was supposed to intimate two $ for the initial 20 minutes, then he added another one $ for, er, 'extras'?

CenKyCruiser22
11-14-22, 16:06
Must be some really hot talent at Cowboys. Just learned of a monger who gave one of the girls there a $5 K Rolex and $3,400 pair of diamond earrings. Think maybe it was his little head talking instead of his big head.

Verbatim48
11-14-22, 18:04
Must be some really hot talent at Cowboys. Just learned of a monger who gave one of the girls there a $5 K Rolex and $3,400 pair of diamond earrings. Think maybe it was his little head talking instead of his big head.Even if he is a lottery winner or a self made millionaire. You start giving them those types of gifts and it just perpetuates the GPS syndrome.

GatewayGuy
11-16-22, 08:41
Must be some really hot talent at Cowboys. Just learned of a monger who gave one of the girls there a $5 K Rolex and $3,400 pair of diamond earrings. Think maybe it was his little head talking instead of his big head.I actually know the guy that did this. He is just an entitled 50 year old brat. His dad started a company in the 80's and sold it a few years back for about 50 million. This guy has about drank himself brain dead and has the mentality of a 12 year old kid.

LuvItShaved
11-18-22, 13:33
I actually know the guy that did this. He is just an entitled 50 year old brat. His dad started a company in the 80's and sold it a few years back for about 50 million. This guy has about drank himself brain dead and has the mentality of a 12 year old kid.I agree that no pussy is worth those gifts or that much money. This spoiled rotten asshole is just ruining it for everybody. Putting GPS through the roof, and I'd bet money he's not getting any more of that pussy than he would if he'd just paid her a reasonable amount. What a stupid shit! And I hope he reads this. (If he can read.) Just IMHO.

RexChapman
11-20-22, 17:16
I actually know the guy that did this. He is just an entitled 50 year old brat. His dad started a company in the 80's and sold it a few years back for about 50 million. This guy has about drank himself brain dead and has the mentality of a 12 year old kid.Can you even get a new Rolex for $5 k?

LosDingo
11-20-22, 20:19
Can you even get a new Rolex for $5 k?No not even close. The cheapest Rolex is $7.4 K. That is if you can find one. There are long waiting list. You can find them on the Gray market but they are much higher than the AD price.

DarkKnight2020
01-06-23, 01:14
Thinking about visiting, last few times have had luck at divas and cowboys depending on who was working and once at deja vu, this was about two years ago though.

If anyone has someone they recommend working now, reply or pm me, I figure since times are rough the extras might be more open.

Thanks.

Bigmotravel
01-06-23, 13:23
Not sure how long ago you visited Divas and Cowboys but I have found both to be no were as good as they were a few years ago at least during the day shift most of the old relabels have movedd on.

Thinking about visiting, last few times have had luck at divas and cowboys depending on who was working and once at deja vu, this was about two years ago though.

If anyone has someone they recommend working now, reply or pm me, I figure since times are rough the extras might be more open.

Thanks.

BatSlinger
01-06-23, 16:34
Not sure how long ago you visited Divas and Cowboys but I have found both to be no were as good as they were a few years ago at least during the day shift most of the old relabels have movedd on.Yeah, the last time I went to both of those on dayshift wasn't even worth the time I took to go.

The waitress at Cowboys was the best looking thing there, and I know her boyfriend.

Kever773
01-24-23, 12:50
Certainly hasn't been what it used to. When Camelot closed, this was my go to for some OTC. Used to have a great hookup who might have been a user but was always fun. Good old days are certainly missed!

AfghanSausage
01-28-23, 19:09
Certainly hasn't been what it used to. When Camelot closed, this was my go to for some OTC. Used to have a great hookup who might have been a user but was always fun. Good old days are certainly missed!Definitely miss Diva's era right after Camelot East closed down. When Diva's was basically just Camelot East with curtain rooms! It's a shame too. New remodel looks great. DJ has been just absolutely trash and the club has a shitty vibe last few times I have been. I used to be a regular on night shift.

WatchTheTeeth
02-21-23, 17:04
Several years back, Cowboys was my favorite place to go. Lunch hour workers were older in 30's and 40's and I enjoyed their company much more' I would wait till summer then get private dances. Wear one pair of shorts for very easy access and the older gals seem to appreciate that. BBBJs some DATY. Any clubs like this is Louisville anyone know? Thank you.

Slick60
03-02-23, 10:58
Stopped in at Divas about 7:30. It was pretty dead, only 3 girls working. A girl who goes by the name of Silence sat down with me. She is a short thick AA, in her 20's with some huge boobs. Took her back for a dance which was high mileage and lots of two way contact. I recommend her. Left about 9:30 as I had to work the next day but it was getting busier as I was leaving. I'm guessing this is a late night club.

TheFunnyOne
03-03-23, 21:07
Does that red head that's 43 with the saggy boobs that wears them same outfits everyday, still work here as a waitress. If so I will not be back she was rude to me and forced me to tip her and buy a drink. I was going to buy a drink anyways but her telling me to give money to her instead of a dancer that I was there to see didn't sit right with me. I've also heard things about her that she will do in the VIP room. If you give her a extra $20.00 she gives blow jobs in VIP With her poor service and Shitty attitude. I don't see how cowboys gets any business. I want a classy respectable well put together upscale type of female and she ruins it. She is straight trash don't let her fool you with that fake smile.

TheFunnyOne
03-03-23, 22:15
What clubs in Louisville are worth my while any girls down for some otc action.

Usgfix
03-13-23, 23:35
Saw Swyr was at Cowboys this Monday night shift. Not much else different.

RexChapman
03-19-23, 21:44
. I want a classy respectable well put together upscale type of female .And you're going to Cowboys to find her? Too funny.

Dan277
03-22-23, 19:14
And you're going to Cowboys to find her? Too funny.Classy women at cowboys. Hahaha. Good one.

AfghanSausage
03-23-23, 21:43
Classy women at cowboys. Hahaha. Good one.These are some hard working single moms and they are doing everything possible to support their kids at their foster families. Show some respect.

Dan277
03-27-23, 00:36
These are some hard working single moms and they are doing everything possible to support their kids at their foster families. Show some respect.Feel bad for the kids honestly.

Jeffc 574
04-21-23, 10:33
It seems work takes me to Lexington about once a year. I will be in Lex in the first part of May. Last time I was in town it was Divas (bad) and Cowboys (fair). This seems to be a reoccurring question but what club (s) should I try this year? Or should I not bother?

WildCats82
04-26-23, 14:38
It seems work takes me to Lexington about once a year. I will be in Lex in the first part of May. Last time I was in town it was Divas (bad) and Cowboys (fair). This seems to be a reoccurring question but what club (s) should I try this year? Or should I not bother?You'll get better eye candy at cheetah or rhino, but don't count on anything past that. Lots of money with very little mileage.

WanderingAbout
04-28-23, 10:17
These are some hard working single moms and they are doing everything possible to support their kids at their foster families. Show some respect.These ladies don't have to work in a strip club. They choose to do so. There is nothing hard about being a stripper other than dealing with jerk clients. They do deserve respect. As anyone does. Being called classy is a matter of opinion. Probably won't find that unicorn in a strip club in Lexington.

DeadSperm
05-01-23, 01:04
Saw Swyr was at Cowboys this Monday night shift. Not much else different.Seen her Saturday one of the best in the place. Nice fake tits and a tasty pussy.

TC.

KyMountains123
05-01-23, 15:08

Let's just say it was worth it. Athletic body, pretty, young and rode me like a champ then finished me off with BBBJCIMWS..Got the same offer from obviously the same gal about a month ago there. The anal jewelry was a giveaway. She quoted $$ for BJ and $$$ for the full experience. That is after $$ to get the room. So it would be $$ total. I just did the $$ room rental and experienced a lot of boob sucking, shift stick work and DATY.

Ineed Amedic
05-07-23, 08:57
May end up in the area in the near future with some time to kill in the afternoon and wondering if any places are worth my time during the day in the middle of the week. Not looking for extras, just good looking ladies and quality dances. Lots of contact is a plus.

Thanks in advance. My pms are open.

BuddyLoki82
05-07-23, 11:42
Got the same offer from obviously the same gal about a month ago there. The anal jewelry was a giveaway. She quoted $$ for BJ and $$$ for the full experience. That is after $$ to get the room. So it would be $$ total. I just did the $$ room rental and experienced a lot of boob sucking, shift stick work and DATY.Same experience with Sawyer, except noticed I had venmoed here $150. Watch your phone around this one.

Jeffc 574
05-09-23, 10:19
I tried to have a good time Sunday night. Dajavu and Divas.

Does Dajavu pay by the pound? That was the largest group of half naked large ladies I have ever seen. Wasn't what I was interested in. Within seconds of sitting down I was asked to buy someone a $12 drink. They had a "2 for 25" special. I thought about the one more normal sized girl but she didn't seem into it So I left half my coke and went across the street to Divas.

Better picking at Divas but still not much fun. The highlight of the night was Erin, a slim red head. The downside is either her BF or a big spender was all she was interested in. Watched for a little bit. None of the other girls seemed talkative so I took off after about an hour.

ColdStream
05-10-23, 22:56
Hey fellas,

Any info on which girls at Cowboys give some extra service in VIP? I don't go there very often, a couple of girls were always good for some stick shift action, and BJCIM, but last time I was there, one of them told me they couldn't do the BJ side of things anymore, as the club was cracking down on extras. Thus was after we'd got into the VIP room, of course (and was rather undermined by the very obvious, rhythmic slap of skin on skin, from the room next door. I thought it bad form to leave the room, to go see who the girl was next door, and did receive a very nice session of DATY, HJ, and cum on t*ts. I didn't tip as much as I usually would, obviously, but I'm happy to, for top drawer action.

I've read about Sawyer, hung out occasionally, and she seems great, but I've not enjoyed her extra services yet. Are there any others who go the extra mile? (Or even a few inches) for customer satisfaction?

Any help, much appreciated.

BlueMoo
06-22-23, 13:57
Hey fellas,

Any info on which girls at Cowboys give some extra service in VIP? I don't go there very often, a couple of girls were always good for some stick shift action, and BJCIM, but last time I was there, one of them told me they couldn't do the BJ side of things anymore, as the club was cracking down on extras. Thus was after we'd got into the VIP room, of course (and was rather undermined by the very obvious, rhythmic slap of skin on skin, from the room next door. I thought it bad form to leave the room, to go see who the girl was next door, and did receive a very nice session of DATY, HJ, and cum on t*ts. I didn't tip as much as I usually would, obviously, but I'm happy to, for top drawer action.

I've read about Sawyer, hung out occasionally, and she seems great, but I've not enjoyed her extra services yet. Are there any others who go the extra mile? (Or even a few inches) for customer satisfaction?.Try Tracey and Karma they're good options for extras.

Edison069
06-25-23, 23:28
I went there last week and Sawyer was looking fine as always. IMO she not only has the best body, but she's super pretty too. No offense to the other Cowboys gals, but I've always thought she stood out as a cut above the rest. Also, she doesn't have a stuck-up bone in her body. There have been a lot of nightshift dancers come and go, but Sawyer has remained throughout. You honestly can't go wrong with her. She's funny and always has good convo. She knows how to sell the fantasy and she delivers if the price is right. As far as any shenanigans with money goes, I can't comment other than to say she's always been honest with me.

PotShop421
06-26-23, 21:09
Try Tracey and Karma they're good options for extras.Hey blue, is this the karma you are talking about or a new one? I know she worked there in 2016.

ColdStream
06-27-23, 20:53
Try Tracey and Karma they're good options for extras.I've had a VIP with Karma, and tipped her well, but the whole thing was underwhelming, tbh. She talked a good game beforehand, and given she's done some OTC action, I was expecting soMe good, filthy fun? But the VIP was nothing special. Felt annoyed with myself that I'd spent that for the lack of action. I'm sure we've all felt that! Lols. I've not enjoyed Tracey as yet.

ColdStream
06-29-23, 09:22
Hey blue, is this the karma you are talking about or a new one? I know she worked there in 2016.No, that's not her, this is the very lovely Karma.

DickHerDown
07-01-23, 15:37
Hey guys! I'm from Cincy, but always manage to stay the night in Lex one night per year and it's always a Monday night. I tend to stay close to Cowboys and I've had the best luck there. I've tried Divas also but it's been a bust the last couple of years. Any advice for a Monday night? Other places to go? Particular girls to look for at Cowboys? Sawyer is typically there and she's been fun in the past. I honestly can't believe nobody posts on this thread more. You guys are so much luckier than us cincy guys. We have no good clubs! Thanks in advance.

Dan277
07-06-23, 13:03
Hey guys! I'm from Cincy, but always manage to stay the night in Lex one night per year and it's always a Monday night. I tend to stay close to Cowboys and I've had the best luck there. I've tried Divas also but it's been a bust the last couple of years. Any advice for a Monday night? Other places to go? Particular girls to look for at Cowboys? Sawyer is typically there and she's been fun in the past. I honestly can't believe nobody posts on this thread more. You guys are so much luckier than us cincy guys. We have no good clubs! Thanks in advance.Haven't done it before but for Divas VIP price there had better be extras. Hopefully no one pays $$$ for basic bs and talking.

Seenitall
08-03-23, 20:55
Stopped into Cheetah's and Diva's last Friday. I arrived at Cheetah's about 9:30. Small crowd. As always they had beautiful dancers going fully nude. Unfortunately their lowest lap dance is 3 songs for $100. I stiill think $30 a song is too high. I always wonder if the dancers would make more overall charging $20 per song. They make nothing sitting around. I saw very few customers getting lap dances.

I arrived at Diva's at 11:45. They had about 6 dancers. During my entire 90 minutes at the club they only had one dancer get on stage. I am over 70 so my downstairs doesn't cooperate much anymore but I do enjoy touching a woman everywhere. Found a dancer willing to let my hands explore freely on a nude 3 song for $50. When my hands got close to the honeypot she would close her thighs and move back a little bit. If I go again I will make myself much clearer on expectations.

Sexhoundtn2
08-24-23, 14:31
Got the same offer from obviously the same gal about a month ago there. The anal jewelry was a giveaway. She quoted $$ for BJ and $$$ for the full experience. That is after $$ to get the room. So it would be $$ total. I just did the $$ room rental and experienced a lot of boob sucking, shift stick work and DATY.I'm coming through Lexington in a couple weeks. Is this the only club there with extras? Those prices are crazy compared to the killer clubs in Atlanta. Rates there 60 for 30 minutes in VIP and $$ for the girl, FS, and these are some smoking hot latnas, Cubans and Columbians, black and white as well.

Muley
09-25-23, 09:28
I was in town a few weeks ago and decided to visit Cowboys. I used to be a regular there when I was in college. That was before full nude and the closed VIP area. Things have definitely changed for the better.

Pretty quickly after I sat down and ordered a beer, I was approached by Tracey and Skylar. I bought them a drink, they were very flirty and touchy. Tracey broke the ice and asked if I wanted to take them both back for VIP. I asked what was on the table in VIP. They said anything.

So back we go to VIP.

I would definitely repeat.

ColdStream
09-25-23, 15:03
I was in town a few weeks ago and decided to visit Cowboys. I used to be a regular there when I was in college. That was before full nude and the closed VIP area. Things have definitely changed for the better.

Pretty quickly after I sat down and ordered a beer, I was approached by Tracey and Skylar. I bought them a drink, they were very flirty and touchy. Tracey broke the ice and asked if I wanted to take them both back for VIP. I asked what was on the table in VIP. They said anything.

So back we go to VIP.

I would definitely repeat.So what was the costs? Extra costs? And what did those costs get you? Don't be coy, sharing of information is the point of this site? Cheers!

JBuck
10-02-23, 18:16
Stopped by Divas Saturday. Apparently new owner and the old managers have left. Some dude in their from cowboys managing. And the new owner and her crew of girls seem to be from the Deja vu. So needless to say the place is ruined. The bouncers stalk the VIP and the girls all think their stinker pot is made of gold. Sad. That's the end of strip clubs in Lexington. Plat Plus turned into a money pit and nonsense, Camelot east and the Winchester road club shut down, and outside of an occasional thrill at cowboys (sawyer only one of about two I know of) the strip club has went to the shitter in Lexington due to management and a new generation of girls that do not get where the money is at and their stuff has a little sweat smell too.

Seenitall
10-03-23, 21:48
Stopped by Divas Saturday. Apparently new owner and the old managers have left. Some dude in their from cowboys managing. And the new owner and her crew of girls seem to be from the Deja vu. So needless to say the place is ruined. The bouncers stalk the VIP and the girls all think their stinker pot is made of gold. Sad. That's the end of strip clubs in Lexington. Plat Plus turned into a money pit and nonsense, Camelot east and the Winchester road club shut down, and outside of an occasional thrill at cowboys (sawyer only one of about two I know of) the strip club has went to the shitter in Lexington due to management and a new generation of girls that do not get where the money is at and their stuff has a little sweat smell too.Thanks for the update. Did they still have the 3/$50 nude lap dances?

WildcatFanatic
10-04-23, 06:45
Thanks for the update. Did they still have the 3/$50 nude lap dances?As of Sunday, the pricing is unchanged.

JBuck
10-04-23, 12:34
I do not know anything about the prices but you got your answer. My point is the DEJA VU crowd has and will ruin the place. Sad.

Thanks for the update. Did they still have the 3/$50 nude lap dances?

Twah70
10-20-23, 14:26
Anyone know anything about Lachelle's on Winchester. Used to be the office and several other strip joints.

Might have to check it out soon.

WildcatFanatic
10-20-23, 19:16
Anyone know anything about Lachelle's on Winchester. Used to be the office and several other strip joints.

Might have to check it out soon.I thought it was already closed. I haven't seen cars in the area in quite some time.

Twah70
10-21-23, 10:09
I thought it was already closed. I haven't seen cars in the area in quite some time.Yes, looked like it at 6 on Friday when I dropped by. That didn't last long.

Smitty93
10-21-23, 16:29
Stopped by Divas Saturday. Apparently new owner and the old managers have left. Some dude in their from cowboys managing. And the new owner and her crew of girls seem to be from the Deja vu. So needless to say the place is ruined. The bouncers stalk the VIP and the girls all think their stinker pot is made of gold. Sad. That's the end of strip clubs in Lexington. Plat Plus turned into a money pit and nonsense, Camelot east and the Winchester road club shut down, and outside of an occasional thrill at cowboys (sawyer only one of about two I know of) the strip club has went to the shitter in Lexington due to management and a new generation of girls that do not get where the money is at and their stuff has a little sweat smell too.Cowboys still has a few that can be had I know for a fact but yeah Sawyers like the Lone Wolf that's guaranteed if you want it with 300 roses is ridiculous I still think Divas can be had to if you want something but when I was there two weeks ago on Friday night wasn't nothing but 6'2 270 lb girls there sorry it's not my cup of tea.

TwaddleFuss
11-03-23, 14:59
My girl has agree to go the the SC with me soon. I don't really want to take her to the dives for fear she would see what the scene is like. I'm thinking SR or Platinum (whatever they're called now). I haven't been to SR in many years, but last I remember it was really bright with no privacy. She may not like that. I went to Platinum a couple of years back and they had closed the couch room so you couldn't get a dance without taking a tour and paying ridiculous prices. Does anyone have any advise on where to take a chick for some fun and maybe get some lesbo action?

Edison069
01-01-24, 15:26
Haven't seen much in here lately. Anything new?

Dan277
01-07-24, 17:01
Haven't seen much in here lately. Anything new?Plan on going to cowboys tomorrow or Tuesday. I'll report back.

Grizzly89
01-08-24, 11:01
Haven't seen much in here lately. Anything new?There is a new girl at divas that goes by Aurora. She gives a good dance and I'm pretty sure OTC is available. They watch dances alot more that the last regime did and they even put a stopper on the curtain rods so the curtains don't close all the way. I think the mileage at cowboys is better if you are willing to spring for the more expensive vips but that is too rich for me.

Dan277
01-08-24, 13:32
There is a new girl at divas that goes by Aurora. She gives a good dance and I'm pretty sure OTC is available. They watch dances alot more that the last regime did and they even put a stopper on the curtain rods so the curtains don't close all the way. I think the mileage at cowboys is better if
you are willing to spring for the more expensive vips but that is too rich for me.What are cowboy's VIP? $$$ is my limit, I'd tip for extra.

Dan277
01-09-24, 07:34
Plan on going to cowboys tomorrow or Tuesday. I'll report back.Dances were $ for 10 min, all the girls were with their regulars I'm assuming. I just got two beers and left.

Edison069
01-11-24, 23:01
I've known this dancer almost a couple years now and while I'm not the dumbest or most naive person I will say I'm relatively new to this kind of stuff having been recently divorced when I first met her.

Do not disclose any personal information about yourself, do not give her your number, do not do Venmo or CashApp or Apple Pay with her and do Not believe that anything she says about herself is true. Her best trick is to make you think she's a friend, but she'll never be your friend inside or outside the club. She does not care about you no matter how much she flatters you and tells you different. Her only goal is to part you from your money to support her habit. A habit she mostly hides pretty effectively, but notice the heavy make-up on her arms and hands. Notice how often she wears sleeves. She has a habit that costs her several hundreds of dollars a day. After talking to several dancers that's worked with her in the past she's had this habit for pretty much her whole career. So she's always two moves ahead. Do not have pity on her when she gives some story about being broke. Any money you give her to pay a bill or buy a present for her kid's birthday is likely going straight to her dealer / boyfriend /(partner in crime) ignore her charms and just partake of her services. Don't pity her or tip her extra, just pay her for services rendered. She is a master manipulator of the highest order.

Ktucky79
01-13-24, 10:46
I hate to tell you, but that story can be said about 90% of the girls dancing at the moment, the only difference is Sawyer may look better.

I've known this dancer almost a couple years now and while I'm not the dumbest or most naive person I will say I'm relatively new to this kind of stuff having been recently divorced when I first met her.

Do not disclose any personal information about yourself, do not give her your number, do not do Venmo or CashApp or Apple Pay with her and do Not believe that anything she says about herself is true. Her best trick is to make you think she's a friend, but she'll never be your friend inside or outside the club. She does not care about you no matter how much she flatters you and tells you different. Her only goal is to part you from your money to support her habit. A habit she mostly hides pretty effectively, but notice the heavy make-up on her arms and hands. Notice how often she wears sleeves. She has a habit that costs her several hundreds of dollars a day. After talking to several dancers that's worked with her in the past she's had this habit for pretty much her whole career. So she's always two moves ahead. Do not have pity on her when she gives some story about being broke. Any money you give her to pay a bill or buy a present for her kid's birthday is likely going straight to her dealer / boyfriend /(partner in crime) ignore her charms and just partake of her services. Don't pity her or tip her extra, just pay her for services rendered. She is a master manipulator of the highest order.

Zomby
01-13-24, 11:15

Do not disclose any personal information about yourself, do not give her your number, do not do Venmo or CashApp or Apple Pay with her and do Not believe that anything she says about herself is true. Her best trick is to make you think she's a friend, but she'll never be your friend inside or outside the club. She does not care about you no matter how much she flatters you and tells you different. Her only goal is to part you from your moneySo, roughly 99% of strippers ever.

to support her habit. A habit she mostly hides pretty effectively, but notice the heavy make-up on her arms and hands. Notice how often she wears sleeves. She has a habit that costs her several hundreds of dollars a day. After talking to several dancers that's worked with her in the past she's had this habit for pretty much her whole career. So she's always two moves ahead. Do not have pity on her when she gives some story about being broke. Any money you give her to pay a bill or buy a present for her kid's birthday is likely going straight to her dealer / boyfriend /(partner in crime) ignore her charms and just partake of her services. Don't pity her or tip her extra, just pay her for services rendered. She is a master manipulator of the highest order.So, roughly 50% of strippers ever.

I don't say this to mock you, I just want you to remember it so that you don't get bothered by the next 100 strippers you meet who are the same way.

There are exceptions, of course, but weeding them out can be as much, or more, luck as it is experience. And definitely don't stop trying just because of one.

Edison069
01-14-24, 00:13
So, roughly 99% of strippers ever.

So, roughly 50% of strippers ever.

I don't say this to mock you, I just want you to remember it so that you don't get bothered by the next 100 strippers you meet who are the same way.

There are exceptions, of course, but weeding them out can be as much, or more, luck as it is experience. And definitely don't stop trying just because of one.I normally wouldn't be bothered, but she's really really good at it. I thought I was smart enough to understand and accept that, but she's willing to go further with the ruse than any of the others I've had experience with. You don't expect someone who looks that good and has that much talent to be so desperate, soulless and broken on the inside to resort to such low tactics. I get most people on here are way more experienced than me, I guess my point was to warn off the uninitiated who aren't likely to be on this site anyway.

KyMountains123
01-15-24, 13:54
Stopped at Divas and Cowboys during the week. All the gals were locked at tables with what appeared to be real world boyfriends. Didn't seem like "regulars" from the club.

Disappointing at both places. There were a few gals who looked really fun, but they would not leave those guys. Never saw them get a dance or buy a drink. One of the guys at Cowboys would go to the stage when his old lady was dancing and he would "make it rain". She would pick up that money and come back to the table with him. I assume she handed the money back to him.

NatureBoy111
01-16-24, 12:46
Stopped at Divas and Cowboys during the week. All the gals were locked at tables with what appeared to be real world boyfriends. Didn't seem like "regulars" from the club.

Disappointing at both places. There were a few gals who looked really fun, but they would not leave those guys. Never saw them get a dance or buy a drink. One of the guys at Cowboys would go to the stage when his old lady was dancing and he would "make it rain". She would pick up that money and come back to the table with him. I assume she handed the money back to him.How does management allow this to happen? Your bf / gf can't come hang out with you all night at a basic retail job, let alone a job at a business whose entire profit is based on men coming into the club and having a good time with the girls? This would have to be one of the top 3 rules for strippers at a club. What makes you think these guys weren't just regulars or big spenders?

Usgfix
01-18-24, 13:04
How does management allow this to happen? Your bf / gf can't come hang out with you all night at a basic retail job, let alone a job at a business whose entire profit is based on men coming into the club and having a good time with the girls? This would have to be one of the top 3 rules for strippers at a club. What makes you think these guys weren't just regulars or big spenders?I'm there quite often. These aren't boyfriends in the more formal sense. These are just regulars that are friends. I've never seen a boyfriend or husband show up ever.

But anyway, if the DJ knows that these are just the regular guys that show up, then sometimes he won't send dancers on stage rotation. But if more non-regular guys show up, then he will send dancers to the stage.

If someone is on stage, you can tip them and ask for company. If you show up and are looking for company and nobody is on stage and everyone is sitting with someone else, you can always tell the bartender to send someone your way. Be proactive. But you need to make it worth their while. Believe me the dancers are always looking to spend time with someone (new) who tips. At worst, someone, whether the bartender or dancer will say such and such is going to do a dance but then will be right with you.

But if you don't intend to tip then well, they might not hang around. But that's business as usual.

Edison069
01-19-24, 08:54
I'm there quite often. These aren't boyfriends in the more formal sense. These are just regulars that are friends. I've never seen a boyfriend or husband show up ever.

But anyway, if the DJ knows that these are just the regular guys that show up, then sometimes he won't send dancers on stage rotation. But if more non-regular guys show up, then he will send dancers to the stage.

If someone is on stage, you can tip them and ask for company. If you show up and are looking for company and nobody is on stage and everyone is sitting with someone else, you can always tell the bartender to send someone your way. Be proactive. But you need to make it worth their while. Believe me the dancers are always looking to spend time with someone (new) who tips. At worst, someone, whether the bartender or dancer will say such and such is going to do a dance but then will be right with you.

But if you don't intend to tip then well, they might not hang around. But that's business as usual.If there's one thing I know about Cowboys it's that girls are absolutely not skipped in the rotation unless they are in the back doing a dance. I don't care if there's only 3 customers in the club. The owner insists that every dancer gets on stage in the order they are called. And if they have to be drug out of the dressing room, one of the bouncers or the owner himself will do it LOL.

I have on rare occasions seen a husband or serious boyfriend there but it's rare. Many of the dancers play in the gray area between friend and customer. I think that's most likely what he was seeing. Also, I know that sex (at least inside the club) is not the only fuel that drives the engine of this establishment, hell I'm not sure it's the main fuel anymore. There's usually not much VIP action going on considering the number of girls they'll have on rotation at times. One dancer in particular (you know who) will spend more time in the dressing room hustling money out of or setting up meets with her numerous regulars than actually on the floor. But no matter what, she will have to get on stage at some point and if you tip her she will come.

Long8
01-23-24, 15:19
Will be in Lexington then over to Louisville this week would appreciate thoughts on an establishment where extras might be available happy to repay the favor.

JoeThighsMan
01-23-24, 16:19
Will be in Lexington then over to Louisville this week would appreciate thoughts on an establishment where extras might be available happy to repay the favor.C'Mon. Dude. Read the hundreds of pages below.

Long8
01-23-24, 22:20
C'Mon. Dude. Read the hundreds of pages below.Thanks JoeThighsMan.

BlueMoo
01-27-24, 17:16
Does that red head that's 43 with the saggy boobs that wears them same outfits everyday, still work here as a waitress. If so I will not be back she was rude to me and forced me to tip her and buy a drink. I was going to buy a drink anyways but her telling me to give money to her instead of a dancer that I was there to see didn't sit right with me. I've also heard things about her that she will do in the VIP room. If you give her a extra $20.00 she gives blow jobs in VIP With her poor service and Shitty attitude. I don't see how cowboys gets any business. I want a classy respectable well put together upscale type of female and she ruins it. She is straight trash don't let her fool you with that fake smile.How do get her to do the BJ?

Twah70
02-23-24, 08:36
Went by Deja Vu yesterday and it looks like it's got a new paint job and a new name. It also looks as if it might be closed. Anyone have anymore info?

Usgfix
02-23-24, 15:16
Went by Deja Vu yesterday and it looks like it's got a new paint job and a new name. It also looks as if it might be closed. Anyone have anymore info?Currently closed but planning to reopen again soon. I don't know myself as to what format when it reopens.

Vixen Toy
02-27-24, 07:57
Went by Deja Vu yesterday and it looks like it's got a new paint job and a new name. It also looks as if it might be closed. Anyone have anymore info?It had a decent setup before. Too many people taking what the felt they were owed rather than showing up to make money for corporate. LOL.

Cowboys is my main go to now.

Grizzly89
03-02-24, 14:54
Any info on Pandora at comboys? She is a tall girl with greenish hair and very nice bolt-ons. Thanks.

MiscWrite
03-22-24, 21:42
Anyone been to the new Pony's yet? Reviews?

KyCouple
03-29-24, 20:30

Do not disclose any personal information about yourself, do not give her your number, do not do Venmo or CashApp or Apple Pay with her and do Not believe that anything she says about herself is true. Her best trick is to make you think she's a friend, but she'll never be your friend inside or outside the club. She does not care about you no matter how much she flatters you and tells you different. Her only goal is to part you from your money to support her habit. A habit she mostly hides pretty effectively, but notice the heavy make-up on her arms and hands. Notice how often she wears sleeves. She has a habit that costs her several hundreds of dollars a day. After talking to several dancers that's worked with her in the past she's had this habit for pretty much her whole career. So she's always two moves ahead. Do not have pity on her when she gives some story about being broke. Any money you give her to pay a bill or buy a present for her kid's birthday is likely going straight to her dealer / boyfriend /(partner in crime) ignore her charms and just partake of her services. Don't pity her or tip her extra, just pay her for services rendered. She is a master manipulator of the highest order.Sawyer forgot her purse one night in the ladies bathroom and my old lady seen syringes in her purse so it's true. But all them girls are on H or C.

ChipTrucker
03-30-24, 19:20
Sawyer forgot her purse one night in the ladies bathroom and my old lady seen syringes in her purse so it's true. But all them girls are on H or C.I've been playing in the strip clubs for over 40 years. Was hanging out at Cowboys before it was a strip club. Hell I know that I've spent enough money there to own at least half of the place. This same shit with most of the girls has been going on for decades. You all should know the game. You go in those places to have fun maybe get a good thrill from the girls. Damn do you really think the odds of her wanting you for more than the money are in your favor. Well I hate to break it to you but it's entertainment. Good luck to all of you though and have fun.

Twah70
04-12-24, 20:00
Stopped in at Cheetah's Wednesday evening. Had on my nice sweats as I'd been working. They said I couldn't go in with sweat pants.

WTF?

Twah70
04-12-24, 20:03
Stopped in at Diva's Friday afternoon at around 5:00. Two women working, both in their 30's and overweight. Neither very pretty.

I sat at the stage and the heavier one (the thinner one was sitting with someone) hopped right up on the stage and started dancing. Was impressed with her attitude, anyway. She looked like she was Asian. Said her name was Ava. Got completely naked, which I've been finding more and more rare. Rubbed her boobs in my face and then offered a back room dance. I said no thanks, I just popped in for the stage show.

Left after her dance.

Snakeeyez
04-13-24, 22:57
Don't expect to get in wearing shorts. Turned me away tonight.

BatSlinger
04-14-24, 08:11
Don't expect to get in wearing shorts. Turned me away tonight.They trying to go upscale or something?

Zack94
04-14-24, 21:44
Going to Keeneland later in week. I use to go to Platinum now it's Cheetah and Rhino too. I am not concerned about costs as much as a good time. ?YOLO! Due to other obligations I am rarely in town like I use to be. Any recommendations on dancers? Specifically AA's? I travel to the ATL and Tampa so I am use to clubs in those cities. I don't expect Lexington clubs to meet the expectations of those cities. Lexington is the best Kentucky has to offer. I have had good times at Rhino and Platinum a few years back. It looks like most of the reviews on this site are for cowboys and divas and I rather avoid those club not had the best of time at those locations.

KyMountains123
04-19-24, 20:49
There was an average of 0. 5 dancers the two times I went to the Pony. 1 dancer on a Wednesday and 0 dancers on a Sunday.

It was $15 to get inside when they had one dancer.

Dances were $20 and pretty good with a beautiful AA gal named Kiki or Keke.

I mean a stone cold fox.

Went to Cheetah. Five dollars to get in. Something like 12 girls and 4 customers.

Dances were $100 for 10 minutes. $250 for nude 15 minutes. The 10 minutes was very fun. I didn't want to spend $250, because I knew it would turn into $400 or $450 because I would have asked for a BJ and probably gotten it. Felt like that was on the table.