PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

MilfHunter341
07-27-19, 13:42
Anybody know the best day / time to catch Stormy at The Fox Club? She used to be at Deja Vu. Any help would be appreciated.

DickHerDown
07-29-19, 14:02
One week from today I'll be in town for one night fellas! Cowboys and divas are my plans! Any advice is helpful guys if you could recommend a dancer or even a different club. I'll be there Monday night. Also up to hang out of any of you want to join. Thanks.

JBuck
08-02-19, 19:50
Does anybody know about Trust at the fox? Pictures of her on there facebook page. Anybody know her name or anything about her? Pm me.

MilfHunter341
08-06-19, 09:00
Anybody have a stripper just give you her number? Had it happen to me this weekend and I was confused about what signal she was sending. I had gotten a LD from her before but nothing more. I know she is a stripper but she seemed to genuinely enjoy my company both times. I know it is her actual number because she texted me right then.

DeaconBlues
08-06-19, 11:21
Anybody have a stripper just give you her number? Had it happen to me this weekend and I was confused about what signal she was sending. I had gotten a LD from her before but nothing more. I know she is a stripper but she seemed to genuinely enjoy my company both times. I know it is her actual number because she texted me right then.Well, anything's possible, but it might not be a romantic connection she's looking for. Could be trying to find a sugar daddy, which, if you've got enough money to spare and that's your thing, fine. I've had that phone-number experience too. Be careful and keep your eyes open.

JabberWorky
08-07-19, 15:41
Would it be better to start at Divas and end up at Cowboys, or the other way around?

TwaddleFuss
08-07-19, 17:07
Would it be better to start at Divas and end up at Cowboys, or the other way around?I always start at Diva's then move to Cowboys. Diva's is hit or miss, more often miss. Go there and get a beer. It won't take long to determine if anything is available. Cowboys is a short drive and always good in my opinion.

BlueMoo
08-08-19, 18:52
Anybody have a stripper just give you her number? Had it happen to me this weekend and I was confused about what signal she was sending. I had gotten a LD from her before but nothing more. I know she is a stripper but she seemed to genuinely enjoy my company both times. I know it is her actual number because she texted me right then.Have had this happen a lot but one did it that stands out, ended up having a child and getting married. Most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life.

TreatEmNice
08-24-19, 12:50
Sorry in advance for a question rather than a review but.

I was in Cowboy Friday afternoon but my boss called and I had to leave before getting a dance.

Question. I saw Porsche and a few other women that were a little out a shape for me. Then a thinner (not overly skinny), flat chested, curley black hair woman with a nice ass hanging out of daisy dukes came on stage. Flat stomach and looked fun. Anyone know her name and if her 20 dances are hands-on and what days she works?

Taffer
08-27-19, 18:17
A few years ago Cowboys had a voluptuous dancer, I think from Germany. Was extremely laid back and relaxed. Anyone remember the name? PM's are fine. TIA.

DeaconBlues
08-28-19, 14:28
A few years ago Cowboys had a voluptuous dancer, I think from Germany. Was extremely laid back and relaxed. Anyone remember the name? PM's are fine. TIA.That was Medina, but I do not think she has worked as a dancer for several years.

Taffer
08-30-19, 22:40
That was Medina, but I do not think she has worked as a dancer for several years.Thanks!! She was a great, wished she was still there.

LikeMike1963
09-11-19, 12:09
Hey Guys. I use to come to Lex more often for work a couple years ago. And there was a club that I can not remember the name of that had "twin" sisters working. Really attractive brunettes. I saw them there a few times. If I remember they were not actually twins but close enough looking to pass for it. Soooooo my ask? I can not remember the name of the club or the girls. I will be heading backk up that way in a couple weeks for a couple nights and would like to look them back up. I am guessing that it is a long shot they are still dancing. But hey. Thought I would try. Thanks in advance!

Grizzly89
09-17-19, 06:45
Did a dance with Raven at Divas on dayshift. She is a young brunette with a big ass and not much for tits. She is down for a BBBJ at least for a small donation. More is probably available but she is not really my type. As with most of the girls she has a habit.

SuitNTie420
09-20-19, 12:44
Stopped by your wonderful establishment the other day and had a great time. Wondering if anybody has any inside info they can tell me about Sawyer? How's VIP?

Bilbo Baggins II
09-26-19, 22:43
You won't regret a VIP with her. She will do as she promises.

Best of luck.

Bilbo.

EvJay
09-30-19, 09:58
I can confirm both of these statements about Platinum. Was in town this weekend and went to Platinum with a group. The women were hot and it was expensive. The scenery was nice, but my wallet was a lot lighter when I left.

Spearmint and Platinum both have very hot women dancing, but no mileage and are expensive.

Dejavu does not sell alcohol so 18 year olds can dance there. Young isn't my thing so I don't go there but last time I visited no mileage available.

Diva's is hit or miss. Almost anything goes there but dancer quality is sometimes low. I sometimes do a beer here before going to Cowboys if there is nothing I like.

Cowboys is my favorite. Good dancer quality. Always a diverse lineup of race, age and body type. You do have to be discreet but can get what you want. Be careful before buying a dance. Girls can range from anything goes to no touching at all. Communicate before heading back.

Have fun!

Bigmotravel
10-01-19, 06:58
With two of my favorites Mia and Wendy no longer working there.

Can anyone recommend someone on days that gives a good dance.

JoshJ0140
10-01-19, 11:46
In Lexington on a quick business trip. I will only have time to check out one sc tomorrow night. If you could only visit one, which would you recommend? Looking for something where girls are at least decent and the value is good too. Thank you!

JBuck
10-01-19, 16:22
She will. If you want to pay the price. She has quoted me like 200 tip plus room. 280-300 bucks and I've paid half that and had a good time with just as pretty or prettier. When her prices get reasonable I would visit.

You won't regret a VIP with her. She will do as she promises.

Best of luck.

Bilbo.

SuitNTie420
10-02-19, 14:56
She will. If you want to pay the price. She has quoted me like 200 tip plus room. 280-300 bucks and I've paid half that and had a good time with just as pretty or prettier. When her prices get reasonable I would visit.She tried quoting me $400 for takeout and wanted me to leave her my hotel key so she could come by after her shift. Yeah fucking right! Some d boy would probably show up and rob me. She's fine but not 400 fine.

scotman
10-02-19, 16:03
Had a very nice time at Platinum Saturday with a tiny lady who possess a spectacular booty. Dark hair, small up top, but as I said, a fantastic ass. Fair amount of contact. I will repeat. (Don't recall her stage name.).

Bilbo Baggins II
10-09-19, 19:05
I recently made a trip up north and visited two of the Meccas of strip clubs, Hiphuggers in Kokomo and Brad's Brass Flamango in Indy. They are both good clubs and Hiphuggers $10 dances can be great. However, the ladies in Lexington are as hot or hotter and the mileage is probably better. The cost is more but I prefer what we have. Things are better here than we think they are.

Best of luck.

Bilbo.

Smitty93
10-13-19, 11:20
So I hadn't did the club thing for a while so did Wednesday night and boy did I have some fun. Started divas was awful 1 beer and out to cowboys very slow there to stayed hour and left. Platinum was where it was at this night lots and I mean lots girls dancing very cute rather pricey but I didn't care. I know they have cameras there the girls said so but they know how get around them and let me say they know how have a great time. FS was on menu there this night. In past I'd always ahad luck at divas but wow the lineup they had this time I wouldn't pay nothing for it.

Jeffc 574
10-16-19, 12:39
Work will be taking me to Lexington. Other than recommendations I have a question about Dejavu. I have been to clubs that don't serve alcohol. They have a mini liquor store in the parking lot and you can bring your own booze in. It is a little funny to see a dozen or so buss tubs of ice next to all of the tables icing down six packs. So how does Dejavu work?

TwaddleFuss
10-16-19, 15:03
Work will be taking me to Lexington. Other than recommendations I have a question about Dejavu. I have been to clubs that don't serve alcohol. They have a mini liquor store in the parking lot and you can bring your own booze in. It is a little funny to see a dozen or so buss tubs of ice next to all of the tables icing down six packs. So how does Dejavu work?Haven't been in a while but last time I was there it was no alcohol allowed. If you are discrete you could sneak a flask in to spike your drinks but the bouncers watch for alcohol on the table.

TwaddleFuss
10-28-19, 12:32
This Saturday I had an itch I needed to scratch in a major way but only had an hour. Started at Cowboys at 6:00. Paid 5 $ cover only to find just three girls working. Three girls on a Saturday night? One was a blonde with really nice naturals who was hustling a table of two guys. There was an AA who wasn't for me at all. The third girl spent a little time at my table. She was an attractive AA but didn't seem like much fun to be had. After half an hour I had three choices: 1. Wait for the blonde to finish then try to talk to her. 2. Go with the AA even though I didn't think anything would happen. 3. Go to Diva's. Stupid me chose option 3. Diva's had three dancers and seven bouncers. All three were so ugly I wouldn't have let them blow me for free. No one on stage. I don't know how this place stays open. I should have waited for the blonde at Cowboys.

BlueMonday
10-28-19, 14:33
This Saturday I had an itch I needed to scratch in a major way but only had an hour. Started at Cowboys at 6:00. Paid 5 $ cover only to find just three girls working. Three girls on a Saturday night? One was a blonde with really nice naturals who was hustling a table of two guys. There was an AA who wasn't for me at all. The third girl spent a little time at my table. She was an attractive AA but didn't seem like much fun to be had. After half an hour I had three choices: 1. Wait for the blonde to finish then try to talk to her. 2. Go with the AA even though I didn't think anything would happen. 3. Go to Diva's. Stupid me chose option 3. Diva's had three dancers and seven bouncers. All three were so ugly I wouldn't have let them blow me for free. No one on stage. I don't know how this place stays open. I should have waited for the blonde at Cowboys.I've never had any luck at Diva's. 1 time there was a thick redhead there that gave me a hand job in the back room but that's it. Cowboys is the only club worth investing any time in.

Bigmotravel
10-29-19, 07:11
I was out yesterday afternoon and decided to stop in Divas.

And have a beer and saw Mia there working she said this.

Is her first day back dancing in 6 months apparently she had gotten.

Fired at Cowboys.

TwaddleFuss
10-29-19, 10:36

Fired at Cowboys.I heard she was fired for fighting with another girl. I have had a dance from her and can confirm anything is on the menu. Not my type though.

The best thing about Diva's in the old days was a low price for VIP which allowed negotiation for extras. Plus they had curtains for privacy and you paid the bouncer for the dance which gave you the opportunity to tip him to stay away. They used to have girls of all types to suit everyone's tastes and they danced on stage which is how most of us make our choices and test them out before asking them to the table. I have been multiple times over the past couple of years and never saw anything worth staying for more than one beer. No girls on stage. No attractive dancers. Bouncers seem to be thugs who have no interest in you having a fun safe time. Whoever is running this placee is sitting on a gold mine and running it into the ground.

My review about Cowboys was one of extreme disappointment. Us SC guys know that you don't always have success in the club. The hunt and game that follows is part of the fun. But I have never been to Cowboys when there were not enough girls working or dancing. They have always had a diverse mix of dancers and lots to choose from. If this place goes downhill like Diva's has we are all in trouble. I understand 6 PM is still day shift, but it is a Saturday. There is more than enough potential to justify 8-10 girls, if not more.

TomCat111
10-31-19, 06:54

Fired at Cowboys.If it's the same Mia I'm thinking of, killer body, brunette, I can't remember what tattoos she had, I got way more than I bargained for.

All I got to say is wrap up. If you want more details just message me.

DearHungry
10-31-19, 13:06
If it's the same Mia I'm thinking of, killer body, brunette, I can't remember what tattoos she had, I got way more than I bargained for.

All I got to say is wrap up. If you want more details just message me.It is the same Mia, from Cowboys. I was at Cowboys sitting between Mia and Heather when she reached over me to hit Heather. What Tomcat says is true but Mia now knows it and requires a wraper, at least she used to. She is fun and so was Wendy but not sure where she is working.

JBuck
10-31-19, 21:26
There is a girl at FOX. Fine. Her name is Trust. Picture of her on their facebook pictures. Sexy. Anyone know anything on her? Pm please.

Smitty93
11-02-19, 17:12
I've never had any luck at Diva's. 1 time there was a thick redhead there that gave me a hand job in the back room but that's it. Cowboys is the only club worth investing any time in.I disagree divas is very easy to get extra just the girls are just ugly and fat there. Latley I've had great success at platinum the girls there are young and very attractive and I've not found one yet that I didn't get extra from there and 3 of them I got there number willing meet outside the club. There was 20 girls working in wed night last time I went.

Orkus78
11-04-19, 14:15
What club could go to get a little more than a dance? I hear it's Cowboys.

BlueMonday
11-04-19, 16:06
I disagree divas is very easy to get extra just the girls are just ugly and fat there. Latley I've had great success at platinum the girls there are young and very attractive and I've not found one yet that I didn't get extra from there and 3 of them I got there number willing meet outside the club. There was 20 girls working in wed night last time I went.I haven't been to Platinum in a long time. It was super expensive and the girls seemed to play up a lot of empty promises. Have you had any lick with extras in the VIP or just take out?

Jeffc 574
11-07-19, 12:35
Work took me to Lexington. Thank you all who answered my questions at DMs or posts. I decided to hit a club or two. In fairness, it has been about 12 years since I was last in a strip club near home. Life gets in the way sometimes.

Started at Diva's. OK, I confusted Diva's and Dejavu and thought I was starting with the 18+ club. Two or three "dancers" at Divas. Hard to call them dancers when no one touched a stage the whole time I was there. Sat at the bar with a plump but friendly girl with long dark hair. We chatted, I rubbed some thigh and we ended up in back for a three for 50 deal. She did lose everything and I did touch everything. As song three started we talked about a BJ. I agreed to a number and Mr. Happy popped up. I wouldn't call it a BJ. It was a few licks and tugs designed to get me to buy some more time. I didn't.

I headed for the door, no one ever touching a stage. One of the other girls was on someone's lap. She had been there about 20 minutes. The third girl never looked up from her phone.

Across the street to Dejavu. I get my diet coke and sit at the stage. Nala is dancing. Plump but cute, it must be a thing. Shows me the goods and I tip a bit. Everything is out in the middle of the stage. Is it no touching? The other girl is blonde and looks old enough to have an 18 year old, not be an 18 year old. She does bet close enough to slide some cash in her G string. Soon enough Nala is back on stage, I am at the stage, I see the same things, she never gets close enough to touch so I leave some singles at my seat. Looking at the dance prices on the wall, someone is on drugs, I wasn't spending that. She says something about sitting with me and I wait. She goes in back and never comes out. Me and my money go check out massage parlors.

Not what I remember, but I wasn't in Kentucky then. It is possible I could have gotten take out at Diva's, but really didn't try.

Maybe my boss will send me again.

Zack94
11-09-19, 14:00
Platinum over priced club. Dancers good looking but average dances I had better luck at Cowboys and Spearmint Rhino Always spend alot of money at Platinum for little returned. Detroit and Atlanta much better option for clubs. They are worth drive!

SpeedKicker
11-15-19, 22:18
Visited Cowboys the other night for just a fewand met a hot blond with nice body and boltons, dressed as a cowgirl with leather chaps and hat, cute little accent (which I am not sure was 100% real). I can't remember what she danced by unfortunately. Any one know who I am talking about and any info on her?

Blabla99
11-21-19, 11:29
Platinum over priced club. Dancers good looking but average dances I had better luck at Cowboys and Spearmint Rhino Always spend alot of money at Platinum for little returned. Detroit and Atlanta much better option for clubs. They are worth drive!Agree 100% on Atlanta. No shortage of extras at Follies. Best and most consistent club I've ever visited.

TwaddleFuss
12-03-19, 15:56
After my bad review of Cowboys recently I have two come back with two positives.

First trip was a Thursday afternoon. About 10 girls working. Afew weren't my type but only two would have been no-gos for me. My favorites were a top heavy blonde, but she was sitting with someone else and a petite brunette with a great ass. I tipped the brunette (Alexa or Alexis) and she came to the table. Two way touching at the table and went to the back. I got two way roaming with hands on small tits and ass, FIV and an over the pants HJ. I believe if I could have held out longer I could have got much more, but she was way too hot and it didn't take me long. I liked this girl. The only downside was there may have been a dental issue, but it was easily ignored in the dark.

Went back on a Monday and only three girls working. The top heavy girl and two AA's. All three hot but I went for the blonde. She was really touchy at the table. Not aggressive, I just took it as a LE check. Went to the back and she was all over me. Played with huge tits and ass. She licked the tip a little and did over the pants HJ. She didn't say no FIV but I didn't push since she seemed to not want it. I had a great time with her, but she was all about the hustle. Her drink price was 15 and she didn't drink it. Dance price was 25, plus a tip, then asked for 10 more that I didn't give. Tried to upsell to VIP for 135 but I don't think there is anything more from her there than couch room. I could be wrong.

JasonKeth12
12-09-19, 20:50
Over the pants is literally she's rubbing the pants? I never been to a strop club so I'm not understanding that phase.

DearHungry
12-13-19, 15:32
After my bad review of Cowboys recently I have two come back with two positives.

First trip was a Thursday afternoon. About 10 girls working. Afew weren't my type but only two would have been no-gos for me. My favorites were a top heavy blonde, but she was sitting with someone else and a petite brunette with a great ass. I tipped the brunette (Alexa or Alexis) and she came to the table. Two way touching at the table and went to the back. I got two way roaming with hands on small tits and ass, FIV and an over the pants HJ. I believe if I could have held out longer I could have got much more, but she was way too hot and it didn't take me long. I liked this girl. The only downside was there may have been a dental issue, but it was easily ignored in the dark.

Went back on a Monday and only three girls working. The top heavy girl and two AA's. All three hot but I went for the blonde. She was really touchy at the table. Not aggressive, I just took it as a LE check. Went to the back and she was all over me. Played with huge tits and ass. She licked the tip a little and did over the pants HJ. She didn't say no FIV but I didn't push since she seemed to not want it. I had a great time with her, but she was all about the hustle. Her drink price was 15 and she didn't drink it. Dance price was 25, plus a tip, then asked for 10 more that I didn't give. Tried to upsell to VIP for 135 but I don't think there is anything more from her there than couch room. I could be wrong.Was there yesterday and received a few couch dances from Alexa, good dances and she is nice looking also got dances from Mason and Ruby. Lot of the regular dancers are gone but the new ones are good but young.

ThickGuy20
12-20-19, 13:18
Anyone know the provider? And hours she works?

Talented
12-25-19, 18:00
I saw a discussion about this girl. She will provide what she says. She is also available otc. Be aware she does have a habit. I've been told she likes h. She hides the marks by going between her fingers and toes. Service is all business no emotion at all. She is up for almost anything. She does allow bb but no Greek or cim. I would repeat if she would come back to earth on her rates. For the type of service she provides it's just to high.

MrGreen1229
01-02-20, 14:31
Went there yesterday got 2 dances from a brunette small tits hard nips she rubbed on me and teased going down my pants she got her hands in and asked if I was getting another and said not right now after that she went cold the rest of the song can't remember her name there was 2 of other dancers a older blonde maybe middle 30's she had great tits and some hair on her v super hot don't know here name but when I go back will try her also the 3rd chick don't remember any names she was sitting a table with a old man that looked about 65-70 and she was making out with him at the table me and the old man were the only 2 in the club at about 3 pm yesterday anyway I tipped the girl making out with the old man when she was on stage she was hot and sweet she says to me "I'm sorry I don't have big boobies" I told her that don't matter she is hot and boobies were very pretty she also showed me her kitty that was bald and looked very pretty also I'm going to back and get some dances from the blond and the small boobies girl I going to avoid the one I got the 2 dances from I know its pay to play game but when a dancer puts it right in the face its a turn off plus I don't think she appreciates it I'd rather have a dancer that appreciates the money I'm spending I'll post when I go back and try to remember names but I really think the blond and small boobies would be a lot of fun.

IceSkeeter
01-02-20, 20:56
Haven't been to a strip club in Lex recently and when I did it was Spearmint Rhino but been thinking of heading to Cowboys during the day to see what the action is. Is it worth it?

Any tips on how to get a dancer to do biz outside the club?

MrGreen1229
01-03-20, 09:43
Haven't been to a strip club in Lex recently and when I did it was Spearmint Rhino but been thinking of heading to Cowboys during the day to see what the action is. Is it worth it?

Any tips on how to get a dancer to do biz outside the club?Don't know about biz outside of work but definitely worth checking out during the day usually not many people are Mon.-wed during the day I'm sure 2 of the girls I saw at the club would fun on the couch prolly funnier in VIP worth checking out I've got laid there at cowboys by several different strippers during the day right there at club.

JackWagon7799
01-04-20, 20:05
Hey guys I'm coming through from Indiana next week (where the clubs suck) and looking forward to checking out Lex. I see a lot of posts about various clubs in the search. Cowboys seems to be middle of the road best place for extras with at least some good looking talent. Any recommendations on time / day to visit for fun?

JackWagon7799
01-07-20, 22:35
Hey guys I'm coming through from Indiana next week (where the clubs suck) and looking forward to checking out Lex. I see a lot of posts about various clubs in the search. Cowboys seems to be middle of the road best place for extras with at least some good looking talent. Any recommendations on time / day to visit for fun?Stopped in platinum a couple times during the day. Talent was varied but overall good. My favorite was the bartender and to my surprise she accepted an offer for a private dance when I suggested it. Lots of rubbing and kissing but that's as far as we got. Definitely expensive there, but lesson learned to pursue the bartender if she's my fav LOL.

Crash69
01-09-20, 01:36
Decided to go to Cowboys. Have a friend that is real familar with this place and he put me onto Sawyer. Got to talking to her and she was way up front. Private dance and I could partake in what I wanted. To many bug bites for my taste. So I declined.

MrGreen1229
01-11-20, 09:41
Does sawyer work days or nights? At cowboys.

Crash69
01-11-20, 15:06
It was after midnight when I met her. Does sawyer work days or nights? At cowbsawoys.

BadToDaBone
01-11-20, 15:42
Not much on strip club anymore as seems lot more of sure thing if wanting FS that escort much surer / cheaper way to go unless you have a regular or some inside info. But to throw back and have a drink and a variety to choose from and maybe some fun conversation guess SC still can be an option. Stopped in Cowboys other afternoon for a drink, not have much time but was a aa gal Bri there that was just drop dead HOT-you know-that sure like to go there look. Not have time to pursue and frankly that whole buy drinks, chit chat, how much / what I get thing can get exhausting-and yes expensive. I not a cheap skate but after few of those $250 drinks / couch / VIP / tips. And not even get off nites got me more on the sure thing route. That said, just curious if anyone has partaken of the tall, sexy, HOT Bri? And if a trip back might would be worth it? Can pm if prefer. Happy Hunting!!

MrGreen1229
01-12-20, 22:07
Stopped in platinum a couple times during the day. Talent was varied but overall good. My favorite was the bartender and to my surprise she accepted an offer for a private dance when I suggested it. Lots of rubbing and kissing but that's as far as we got. Definitely expensive there, but lesson learned to pursue the bartender if she's my fav LOL.How long ago did you get a dance from the bartender? Have you got dances from other bartenders here in lex?

JackWagon7799
01-16-20, 20:34
How long ago did you get a dance from the bartender? Have you got dances from other bartenders here in lex?I've now gotten dances from two bartenders at platinum on day shift. Apparently they both dance sometimes also. So it's fair game to ask them for some time if you like them. I did a 10 minute dance with one, and another day did a 15 minute with another. Give it a shot.

MrGreen1229
01-17-20, 09:07
I've now gotten dances from two bartenders at platinum on day shift. Apparently they both dance sometimes also. So it's fair game to ask them for some time if you like them. I did a 10 minute dance with one, and another day did a 15 minute with another. Give it a shot.What did they charge for 10 min and 15 min and was this recent?

Abyss23
01-18-20, 12:13
What did they charge for 10 min and 15 min and was this recent?I was there last week. Had a cute blond with long curly hair with me and we decided in a dance. She talked me into 15 min VIP rather than couch room, saying it was full nude with privacy.

Once we get up there, she states that it is her time of the month and the bottoms have to stay on. I called her out in her upsell to full nude BS.

It had been a while since I went there, and it will be a long time before I return.

JMark229
01-18-20, 15:14
I drove by The Fox Club last night about 11:00 and there were no cars around. I have only been in one time long ago and was not that impressed. Just wondering if it is closed?

Ktucky79
01-18-20, 15:47
Yeah it's closed, think it closed a couple of months ago.

I drove by The Fox Club last night about 11:00 and there were no cars around. I have only been in one time long ago and was not that impressed. Just wondering if it is closed?

MrGreen1229
01-19-20, 08:45
I was there last week. Had a cute blond with long curly hair with me and we decided in a dance. She talked me into 15 min VIP rather than couch room, saying it was full nude with privacy.

Once we get up there, she states that it is her time of the month and the bottoms have to stay on. I called her out in her upsell to full nude BS.

It had been a while since I went there, and it will be a long time before I return.Did you get any money back and what did she say when you called her out? I would have talked to a manager or whoever was in charge thanks for letting us know I won't be going there now.

Guide42
01-25-20, 03:48
Hey guys I'm coming through from Indiana next week (where the clubs suck) and looking forward to checking out Lex. I see a lot of posts about various clubs in the search. Cowboys seems to be middle of the road best place for extras with at least some good looking talent. Any recommendations on time / day to visit for fun?Was in a similar situation, and wanted to say thank you to everyone here for your comments.

Went to Cowboys on a weeknight. Mostly empty, but the girls were pretty. When a girl finally approached me, the conversation went like this about a minute in:

"VIP dances for 15 minutes in the back".

"What's that like?

"I offer extras. But I won't have sex with you. . Unless you have a condom. Do you have a condom?

She offered a BBJ during the dance for 50, and if she could make me finish in 15 minutes, CIM for another 50.

Tipped the DJ on the way out for giving us enough time. It took longer than 15 minutes.

All of the other clubs I'd been to were pretty stringent about prohibiting extras, so thanks again for the good reviews here.

MilfHunter341
01-25-20, 14:08
I drove by The Fox Club last night about 11:00 and there were no cars around. I have only been in one time long ago and was not that impressed. Just wondering if it is closed?It is, the owner got into tax trouble I heard. Also not that great of a club.

Aruba1234
01-25-20, 21:49
Been trying to get bar tender at rhino to dance or for ot.

Anyone have any luck yet? She's on sa too... Devon

MilfHunter341
01-26-20, 09:44

Anyone have any luck yet? She's on sa too... DevonI may have, do you have a link for her SA profile.

MrGreen1229
01-28-20, 05:59

Anyone have any luck yet? She's on sa too... DevonWhat is Sa?

KYHobbyist
01-28-20, 12:35
What is Sa?Seeking Arrangement.

Incognito1234
01-29-20, 18:11
Agree 100% on Atlanta. No shortage of extras at Follies. Best and most consistent club I've ever visited.I don't know about Atlanta but I'm from the Detroit area and I can assure that the clubs are quite permissive and there is anything you want to be had at most suburban clubs at a variety of price points. In fact, if it were legal, some of the clubs in in particular should just have "brothel with dancing" sign out front.

Some clubs, like the Flight Club are in the higher prices points and will ask $200-500 or more for things like BJ and FS, when you could go across the street to Bogart's (which is visible from the Flight Club) and get those same same services for $150 or probably less. The same family owns Bogart's and Henry the VIII North, which is in Inkster and Henry the VIII South, which is in Southgate. If you're at one of them and can't find anything you like, ask the door guy for a free pass to one of the other two, which they'll very likely give you.

Pro tip: Avoid Detroit city proper for extras. The city has cracked down so much on additional activities that it's considerably more difficult to do stuff in the clubs.

I visit the Lexington area from time to time and I've visited Cowboy's and the Rhino in the past, so I have a decent idea of what you're dealing with there. Anyway, if you're making a visit to the Detroit area, feel free to message me. Additionally, read the Detroit strip club forum, because you'll find a lot of information in there about the clubs and extras.

P.S. Go Cats!

Jeffc 574
01-31-20, 16:02
Work might be taking back to your fair city soon. If you wouldn't mind, what would be the going rate for extras in a club? I hit two clubs last time I was in Lexington and might try one or two when I return. I had an OK time at Divas so that might be one place I stop.

Thanks for helping a traveler out.

MrGreen1229
02-01-20, 09:20
Work might be taking back to your fair city soon. If you wouldn't mind, what would be the going rate for extras in a club? I hit two clubs last time I was in Lexington and might try one or two when I return. I had an OK time at Divas so that might be one place I stop.

Thanks for helping a traveler out.Cowboys is good for extras both day and night extras run about 50 to 100 tip divas, if you find the right girl you can get extras getting a 30 min VIP dance with no additional tip.

Be safe on your travels.

MrGreen1229
02-03-20, 16:18
Went to divas last night around 11:30 pm got a 30 min VIP from a thick girl with big nice tits tipped 50 and got daty suck nips roaming all over and BBBJCIM don't remember her name but she has black hair thick and big tits.

BlueMonday
02-03-20, 20:04
Went to divas last night around 11:30 pm got a 30 min VIP from a thick girl with big nice tits tipped 50 and got daty suck nips roaming all over and BBBJCIM don't remember her name but she has black hair thick and big tits.What did the VIP set you back at Diva's? I've never had much luck there. Seems to be hit or miss with the number of girls and ones actually dancing to make $. I hate when they only want you to buy a drink.

WildcatFanatic
02-04-20, 21:26
What did the VIP set you back at Diva's? I've never had much luck there. Seems to be hit or miss with the number of girls and ones actually dancing to make $. I hate when they only want you to buy a drink.The VIP would cost $150.

JustTheTip50
02-07-20, 07:32
Is there smoking in Cowboys? Went to Divas once and there were a few girls smoking right next to me.

MrGreen1229
02-07-20, 14:05
Is there smoking in Cowboys? Went to Divas once and there were a few girls smoking right next to me.There is smoking on cowboys so smoke them if you got them LOL.

Wmt1974
02-07-20, 15:12
Does platinum offer VIP dances? If so, are they worth it?

MilfHunter341
02-11-20, 10:38
Hey fellow mongers heading to Lexington at the end of the month and looking to check out Cowboys for the first time. I normally hit up Deaja Vu when I am in town but my favorite girl there got pregnant so looking for a new club. Any intel on girls at Cowboys that are fun to talk to (not just about the hustle) and who might be up for extra fun in VIP. Frankly any intel would be appreciated. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

Jackme3
02-13-20, 21:27
Just curious. I was at Platinum not long ago. A dancer mentioned the groto. Sounded very private But very expensive. Just curious if anyone has been to the Groto at Platinum??

Thanks for any info.

ConJaliperi
02-28-20, 16:05
Checked out Cowboys Thursday afternoon. More chain smokers than attractive girls. Which isn't saying much as I only saw two dancers I'd want to see nude.

MyMopar
03-02-20, 04:28
That are worth a trip with my sexy very bi lady friend? She loves the girls and wants to play. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks mymopar.

AssManOfLex
03-02-20, 11:22
That are worth a trip with my sexy very bi lady friend? She loves the girls and wants to play. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks mymopar.I'd suggest that if that's what she's into, there are several escorts in town that would be happy to oblige her fantasy, rather than taking a risk on not finding anything that suits at a strip club.

MilfHunter341
03-09-20, 09:11
Was at Deja Vu the 29th which was a Saturday and it was a bit of a mixed bag. I got there at 6:00 pm and they had been open since noon. My impression is that the girls that get there early are a little lazy and unmotivated. There isn't as much competition so the girls just don't try that hard and have a crappy attitude. There was 3 girls there when I got there and none of them were my type so I didn't buy a couch dance from any of them. I was sitting by the stage and tipping, but I could tell two of them were getting annoyed I wasn't buying dances. One of the girls I would have gotten one from, but she never asked. Her name was Domino and I was thinking she might be fun in VIP. I was tipping her while she was on stage and she started grinding her bare pussy on my hand. She was super skinny but not bad looking, however she went back into the changing room and I smelled an overwhelming smell of weed. When she came onstage next she was so high she couldn't even dance. She then tried to take me to VIP, and I am sure I could have gone as far as I wanted. However I am not hard up enough to take advantage of someone in that state. Then another girl came onstage I think her name was Eliza, and she was basically like "buy dances or leave". She said since I was the only guy in the club I was the reason the girls had to dance and none of them wanted to. She said any of them would love to go to VIP and do "fuck all" and by that she meant nothing. I responded that as pleasing a proposition that was, two of the girls were high and sorry I didn't really like her attitude. I was about to leave, but one of the girls that came in later caught my eye. She had the perfect girl next door look, which I love, her name was Sky. Her I did buy a couch dance from, and let me tell you it was the best lap dance I have ever gotten. She got super into it, I think she had as much fun as I did. We got to talking and she informed me that Domino does indeed do extras, and there are no cameras in VIP. Now the VIP room doesn't have curtains or anything but we were back there for an hour and I didn't she anyone until the hostess came back to tell us our time was up. So if extras are your thing buy a $15 dance from Domino and she what she is up for in VIP. 15 minutes will set you back $125. If an amazing lap dance is your thing check out Sky. She doesn't do extras so don't even ask, she will however give an amazing lap dance experience. Treat her nicely though gentlemen she is a sweetheart.

MilfHunter341
03-11-20, 09:51
So high she couldn't dance? Not buying that one. Sorry.Maybe I phrased it wrong, she didn't feel like it and didn't care.

MrGreen1229
03-11-20, 14:27
Maybe I phrased it wrong, she didn't feel like it and didn't care.It's been a year but I got a real expensive VIP like 200 something 30 minutes it was great and got extras w / o tipping more don't remember her name but at that time there was curtains back there at the vu VIP I guess they took them down I need to revisit.

Jackme3
03-16-20, 10:30
Wander if they are going to shut them down today? If they do will we see more talent? Thoughts?

Talented
03-16-20, 13:11
Wander if they are going to shut them down today? If they do will we see more talent? Thoughts?I look for there to be a lot more options tonight. It's definitely going to be a buyers market.

Ktucky79
03-16-20, 14:21
Unless you can get a drive lthru ap dance or one delivered to you, they will be shut down at 5:00 in my opinion. They said bars and restaurants no in person traffic.

Wander if they are going to shut them down today? If they do will we see more talent? Thoughts?

RexChapman
03-16-20, 14:57
Unless you can get a drive lthru ap dance or one delivered to you, they will be shut down at 5:00 in my opinion. They said bars and restaurants no in person traffic.Outcall.

MrGreen1229
03-16-20, 17:08
I look for there to be a lot more options tonight. It's definitely going to be a buyers market.What do you mean more options tonight?

Ktucky79
03-16-20, 17:49
I will bow to king Rex. Concise and much better written than what I did. LOL.

Outcall.

Reknoz
03-18-20, 20:17
So, uh, if someone really needed to grab a drink and see lots of titties, did they all shut down? Because, god the week I'm having, I really need this.

TwaddleFuss
04-17-20, 12:09
Obviously the sc guys don't have a lot to talk about these days so I thought I'd start up a bit of a discussion.

I for one am going to splurge when this all ends. I'm thinking of VIP at Platinum for a little high end and hopes of extras then maybe heading over to Cowboys for some backroom fun or maybe even Diva's for a sure thing.

What are you guys planning on doing when the reopen?

Do any big spenders have advice for us cheapskates who now have a pocket full of cash and a desire to drop it all at once?

Ktucky79
04-17-20, 16:37
I don't know if this helps or not but someone has been posting on CL asking for dancers to come see them. I don't know how it's working for him but it can't hurt. Looking girls up on social media can also be a good way to contact the girls as well. I expected to see me on STG but that hasn't happened that I have noticed They have to be out there somewhere!

Obviously the sc guys don't have a lot to talk about these days so I thought I'd start up a bit of a discussion.

I for one am going to splurge when this all ends. I'm thinking of VIP at Platinum for a little high end and hopes of extras then maybe heading over to Cowboys for some backroom fun or maybe even Diva's for a sure thing.

What are you guys planning on doing when the reopen?

Do any big spenders have advice for us cheapskates who now have a pocket full of cash and a desire to drop it all at once?

JackOb85
04-27-20, 10:04
A dancer I know at Cowboys told me clubs might reopen by May 1. Sounds too soon and probably a scam since she then starts asking for new dancer shoes LOL. But I do wonder when clubs really will open again? Anyone have good intel?

HardDude1
04-27-20, 11:07
A dancer I know at Cowboys told me clubs might reopen by May 1. Sounds too soon and probably a scam since she then starts asking for new dancer shoes LOL. But I do wonder when clubs really will open again? Anyone have good intel?Won't happen until probably Phase 2 at the earliest. We haven't started Phase 1 yet.

DeaconBlues
04-27-20, 22:50
A dancer I know at Cowboys told me clubs might reopen by May 1. Sounds too soon and probably a scam since she then starts asking for new dancer shoes LOL. But I do wonder when clubs really will open again? Anyone have good intel?From what the Governor said this evening at the news conference, I'd say bars and clubs will be among the last places allowed to reopen.

Ktucky79
05-22-20, 19:25
From what the Governor said this evening at the news conference, I'd say bars and clubs will be among the last places allowed to reopen.I think they are open again.

MilfHunter341
05-24-20, 08:13
I think they are open again.Deja Vu opened Friday. I didn't go so I don't know what the situation is but they were open.

scotman
05-26-20, 08:56
A dancer told me she was going to work at Platinum last night. Any intel on that? I thought bars were prohibited until late June.

TwaddleFuss
05-26-20, 11:04
I googled each of the cities clubs and here is what I saw:

Cowboys and SR say "temporarily closed" on their google listing. Both have notices on their website that they are closed.

Deja Vu and Diva's have google listings, which can be inaccurate, saying they open today. No further info on websites.

Platinum has a message on their website that says they are "finally open".

Does anyone know if this is true? As happy as this makes me it also concerns me that they could be risking their licenses for reopening too early. Any info would be greatly appreciated as I have a major itch that needs to be scratched.

JohnAb1877
05-26-20, 11:34
I googled each of the cities clubs and here is what I saw:

Cowboys and SR say "temporarily closed" on their google listing. Both have notices on their website that they are closed.

Deja Vu and Diva's have google listings, which can be inaccurate, saying they open today. No further info on websites.

Platinum has a message on their website that says they are "finally open".

Does anyone know if this is true? As happy as this makes me it also concerns me that they could be risking their licenses for reopening too early. Any info would be greatly appreciated as I have a major itch that needs to be scratched.Dejavu and PD back into action since last week. Please find more info / updates in the below links.

https://twitter.com/Vulexington - Dejavu.

https://www.facebook.com/platinumdollslexington/ - PD.

Stay safe.

Snakeeyez
05-26-20, 14:09
Dejavu and PD back into action since last week. Please find more info / updates in the below links.

https://twitter.com/Vulexington - Dejavu.

https://www.facebook.com/platinumdollslexington/ - PD.

Stay safe.Most recent post says now serving food, that's how they are opened.

TwaddleFuss
05-27-20, 10:43
Now that a few are open I may head out soon. I don't know much about the open clubs and could use some info. PM if you are more comfortable with that.

Diva's- I have been a couple of times in the past year and the talent is always lacking and the bouncers make me nervous. I thought there could be a chance some of the out of work talent may be here temporarily. Does anyone have any info? I would not go if talent was the same as before.

Deja Vu- I haven't been here in many years and know nothing about it. To be honest I like a drink at the club and the 18 yo thing is kind of creepy for a guy over 40. However, I would deal with these issues if it is my only option. Most reviews I have read are about extras available from some girls in some situations, but I find no recent reviews of anyone actually partaking. Are extras available and if so how do you go about getting them? Is VIP required for fun? Can you negotiate at the table? Do I need to know certain girls?

Platinum- Haven't been in a couple of years, but when I did I always had a good time. In the past the extras you get at Diva's and Cowboys were not on the menu for any reasonable price, if at all. But I always left happy if you know what I mean. The talent was always top notch. After what we have all been through the past two months I'm willing to spend a few bucks but I have my limits. Any info on extras and how to get them would be helpful.

As always, all info is appreciated.

Smitty93
06-05-20, 23:40
Now that a few are open I may head out soon. I don't know much about the open clubs and could use some info. PM if you are more comfortable with that.

Diva's- I have been a couple of times in the past year and the talent is always lacking and the bouncers make me nervous. I thought there could be a chance some of the out of work talent may be here temporarily. Does anyone have any info? I would not go if talent was the same as before.

Deja Vu- I haven't been here in many years and know nothing about it. To be honest I like a drink at the club and the 18 yo thing is kind of creepy for a guy over 40. However, I would deal with these issues if it is my only option. Most reviews I have read are about extras available from some girls in some situations, but I find no recent reviews of anyone actually partaking. Are extras available and if so how do you go about getting them? Is VIP required for fun? Can you negotiate at the table? Do I need to know certain girls?

Platinum- Haven't been in a couple of years, but when I did I always had a good time. In the past the extras you get at Diva's and Cowboys were not on the menu for any reasonable price, if at all. But I always left happy if you know what I mean. The talent was always top notch. After what we have all been through the past two months I'm willing to spend a few bucks but I have my limits. Any info on extras and how to get them would be helpful.

As always, all info is appreciated.Divas is your most sure bet if you want extra tip the bouncer when you buy a dance and you won't be bothered but talent is lacking here looks wise and there still closed.

Deja vu lots a young cuties no alcohol sucks has a lot mexicans and young 18 19 year old dudes there that don't spend any money but extras are very hard here only a couple I've found will do anything the club other than fingering and basic stuff. They are open now also.

Platinum is best upbeat very nice kinda pricey has best looking and most selection girls you can get extra here but its going to cost you. Your best bet is get there number meet outside the club lots here will do that. They are open also now.

Rhinos again nice pricey no real extras here cute girls but closed still.

Cowboys its OK not as pricey I've not had good luck with extras here but I've heard plenty that has so but there closed also.

Good luck have fun be safe.

ConJaliperi
06-07-20, 02:56
Went by SP. Place was pretty subdued- not much to be seen or enjoyed. Left after 45 minutes- personal record for me.

TwaddleFuss
06-10-20, 14:50
Divas is your most sure bet if you want extra tip the bouncer when you buy a dance and you won't be bothered but talent is lacking here looks wise and there still closed.

Deja vu lots a young cuties no alcohol sucks has a lot mexicans and young 18 19 year old dudes there that don't spend any money but extras are very hard here only a couple I've found will do anything the club other than fingering and basic stuff. They are open now also.

Platinum is best upbeat very nice kinda pricey has best looking and most selection girls you can get extra here but its going to cost you. Your best bet is get there number meet outside the club lots here will do that. They are open also now.

Cowboys its OK not as pricey I've not had good luck with extras here but I've heard plenty that has so but there closed also.

Good luck have fun be safe.Thanks for the info. I know my locals pretty well. I just wanted to know if anyone has been out since the reopening and if anything is different. Specifically wanted to know if Diva's talent is any better since most bars are closed and if Platinum had any more offerings since they had been out of work for a while.

LuckyNutz
06-12-20, 00:24
Divas is your most sure bet if you want extra tip the bouncer when you buy a dance and you won't be bothered but talent is lacking here looks wise and there still closed.

Good luck have fun be safe.Opens up again starting on Monday the 15th of June. Just in time for me to drop in and see the talent. While I'm in town for the week.

TwaddleFuss
06-19-20, 11:40
I finally made it back out after a long wait. Before you make fun of me for getting ripped off please understand the last few months have been rough and I was getting a dance no matter what the cost. Here is what I saw.

Drove past Diva's just to check the lot. Only three cars so either they are closed or there is a bartender, a bouncer and one dancer. Pass.

Went to Cowboys and got a beer from the very sexy waitress. There were 2 golfers, 2 old men with a heavy AA sitting at one of their tables, and a hillbilly on his iphone. The dj was playing classic rock which was weird. No girls on stage. After nursing my beer through Radar Love and Smoke on the Water I asked the hot waitress if they had any dancers. She said only the one had shown up and she would send her to my table when she finished with the other guy. So the option was to wait for a girl who isn't my type and is basically servicing every guy in the club and has no incentive to give good value since she is getting every dollar there. I got up and left.

I went down the road to Platinum. There were 5-6 girls working, all attractive. They were doing 2 song sets with 2-3 songs with no dancers between girls. There were maybe 10 guys there. They problem was 4 different guys were making it rain at the stage. I fucking hate this! These girls are not impressed with your willingness to waste singles. Just give them a buck and move on. If you really like her give her another dollar. The bartender had a smoking hot ass and killer body. After seeing I hadn't sat with a girl for a while she told me she did private dances but with a 30 minute minimum. I asked how much and she said she didn't know and I would have to ask the management. Her ass was tempting but 30 minutes is too long and without knowing a price or talking to her to get a feel for her attitude I passed. Most of the girls were sitting at tables and seemed to have no interest in private dances. I saw one guy go private in two hours. I finally settled on an Ohio transplant who was dancing here while they are still closed. She was a thin white girl with nice C cup naturals and a nice ass. She told me they closed the couch room and I have to talk to manager for pricing. What? Why is the couch room closed when we aren't social distancing anyways? The manager took me on the tour with prices as follows:

10 minute semi private room 100.

15 minute mostly private 150.

30 minute mostly private 250.

30 minute fully private with a door 450.

30 minute hot tub 600.

30 minute in a room that looked like a living room 600.

These prices are insane! Only a lottery winner would pay 600 for half an hour with a dancer. I'll admit the hot tub room looks awesome but 600 is stupid.

I went for the 150 mostly private. I know it was too much to spend but I needed a lapdance bad and this was the only option. I didn't get any under the pants extras, but my hands were allowed to roam anywhere I wanted except FIV. She made no attempt to pretend it was a real dance and just did a hard grind for the entire 15 minutes. She took direction well when I told her what positions to get in and made sexy noises. I overpaid but I left a happy man.

If I get back out soon I will report what I see, but I'm afraid the real fun will have to wait until unemployment checks run out.

ConJaliperi
06-21-20, 07:36
Went by Cowboys early yesterday evening- kinda slow. Wonder how long till things return to normal?

Slick60
06-24-20, 07:46
I went to cowboys yesterday afternoon. They had 3 girls and about 4 customers so everyone was getting a lot of attention. Met a girl going by Porsche that was very nice. I have to say that was the first time that the waitress asked me to take a girl to the VIP.

Mm2828
06-24-20, 14:57
Could someone clarify for me any COVID-related restrictions that are in place since the re-opening? Can you still go up to the stage? Are masks required? Are lap dances allowed? Couch dances at Cowboys? (Also what's the going rate at Cowboys for a dance these days?) Or 3-for-$80 at Divas, if they still offer that? I usually don't go for VIP, just lap dance specials. Thanks in advance!

Slick60
06-24-20, 20:14
Could someone clarify for me any COVID-related restrictions that are in place since the re-opening? Can you still go up to the stage? Are masks required? Are lap dances allowed? Couch dances at Cowboys? (Also what's the going rate at Cowboys for a dance these days?) Or 3-for-$80 at Divas, if they still offer that? I usually don't go for VIP, just lap dance specials. Thanks in advance!You can still go up to the stage and tip. Masks are not required but they take your temp at the door. No table dances buit couch dances are still OK. They are $20 a song at cowboys. Divas appears to be closed to me.

MarkBoro
06-26-20, 08:32
Been going to clubs for many years, but unsure how to go about asking for extras. Any advice?

WildcatFanatic
06-27-20, 16:33
You can still go up to the stage and tip. Masks are not required but they take your temp at the door. No table dances buit couch dances are still OK. They are $20 a song at cowboys. Divas appears to be closed to me.Looks like Divas is set to reopen on Monday.

JMark229
06-28-20, 10:26
Those of us that visited Camelot East probably remember Dreama. She worked when Brooklyn, Molly and Rachel were there. She just recently checked into The Graybar. She has quite a record of nose candy incarcerations. Cute little spinner or she was. Mug looks turrible.

DearHungry
06-29-20, 13:20
Looks like Divas is set to reopen on Monday.Just received a text from a dancer there that they are now open.

MarkBoro
06-30-20, 19:18
If a girl at a club gives you her number and wants to meet, is she planning on charging or is it just fun?

GrittyB
06-30-20, 23:49
If a girl at a club gives you her number and wants to meet, is she planning on charging or is it just fun?If you go to a restaraunt and they give you a delivery menu, do you have to pay when the food shows up?

Four 28
07-01-20, 00:06
If a girl at a club gives you her number and wants to meet, is she planning on charging or is it just fun?All women charge, whether it'd dinner and drinks, or straight up cash for services rendered. Prices and available entrees, appetizers and main courses are subject to negotiation. If you enjoy the conversation, it's still going to cost you, but if you are looking for more, you need to be up front about it. If she's offended, then it was a farce from the get go, and will save you a lot of speculation, time, and wasted effort. Speaking from experience. A lot of the strippers just want to build their list of regulars, let you know when they are in town, working, and provide "assistance". The GPS girls know they can make money in the club without doing anything, the "workers", addicts and ugly ones have to do more to make a "living".

I'm sure you heard the joke about the offer of million dollars to have sex with a gal, and she says yes, then asked if she would do it for $100. She replies, "I'm not a *****!" It's already established, you are just haggling over the price.

JBuck
07-01-20, 05:12
Does anyone have any experience with this girl? She is fine! Pm me.

LvTheLightsOn
07-01-20, 14:54
Does anyone have any experience with this girl? She is fine! Pm me.I think I might know who that is.

LuckyNutz
07-07-20, 00:25
Does anyone have any experience with this girl? She is fine! Pm me.I'm in town in two days. If I happen to run into her, will let you know.

LuckyNutz
07-08-20, 21:47
I'm in town in two days. If I happen to run into her, will let you know.Went into Cowboys today only a couple of girls dancing. The girl in the photo was one. She's fun in the VIP. No discussion of OTC at all. Forgot her name tho. She does have quite a few tats.

BlueMoo
07-12-20, 13:07
Went into Cowboys today only a couple of girls dancing. The girl in the photo was one. She's fun in the VIP. No discussion of OTC at all. Forgot her name tho. She does have quite a few tats.Like how fun in the VIP we talking?

TwaddleFuss
07-14-20, 13:53
I went to Cowboys Monday afternoon and was very impressed. I wasn't there long but I saw 6 girls and I would have taken a dance from any of them. I recognized 2 or 3 from before and 3 new hotties.

They are now requiring masks but it wasn't clear what the actual policy was. I was told by bartender that I did not have to wear it at table if I had a drink but did have to wear it when tipping or going to bathroom. Then I had a dancer sit with me at my table, neither of us wearing a mask. She said I had to wear it in couch room, but not VIP, which was probably an upsell. Once we went to couch room she knocked the mask off with her tits in two seconds.

Anyways, I left happy even though I had to half wear a mask for 10% of the time. If you go bring yours with you.

CodeVille
07-15-20, 14:30
Sad to learn of her death by gunshot. Possibly self-inflicted Monday morning. She leaves behind two young children.

Beach Lover 20
07-17-20, 17:45
Does anyone know what happened to Sasha at Cowboys? I heard she moved to Platinum but I haven't seen her there. Does she offer takeout?

Snakeeyez
07-18-20, 01:06
Was at Cowboys Thursday afternoon 7/16. Trust sat down with me. We talk for a while, bought her a drink and asked about a couch dance. She said we only do VIPs now, we aren't allowed to do couch dances. I said too bad, because couch dances was all I wanted. I got up and went to the stage to tip Dream, a cute little spinner brunette with a smoking booty, told her I would like a couch dance. She said I will be right over. Funny how that works LOL. We left Trust setting at the table. We did 3 songs. Dream was a blast. I will return to see her. Appears Trust is all about the upsell, shooting herself in the foot.

HotVic
07-22-20, 20:00
Yeah trust played her game with me a couple weeks ago I went the stage gave her a few bucks she comes to my table we chat a bit then she ran her hand up my shorts and said wow just how I like them nice and thick then said lets go to VIP so she could play so I said what hell $$ to her 20 to dj and all I got a nude dance slot of dirty talk she play inside club she gave me her digits then I left few days she text cum see me.

I said can't I'm working then she said come see me and I'll work you go this time I said let's meet outside the club after you get off her respond was NO! I don't do that I said OK bye

Was at Cowboys Thursday afternoon 7/16. Trust sat down with me. We talk for a while, bought her a drink and asked about a couch dance. She said we only do VIPs now, we aren't allowed to do couch dances. I said too bad, because couch dances was all I wanted. I got up and went to the stage to tip Dream, a cute little spinner brunette with a smoking booty, told her I would like a couch dance. She said I will be right over. Funny how that works LOL. We left Trust setting at the table. We did 3 songs. Dream was a blast. I will return to see her. Appears Trust is all about the upsell, shooting herself in the foot..

DickHerDown
07-23-20, 22:51
Hey guys, I visit you're fine town a couple times a year and I'll be there Monday 8/3. I've received open menus at both Cowboys and Divas so I'm guessing I will check out those 2. Any advice on other clubs or certain dancers to look up in a Monday night? Thanks.

scotman
07-24-20, 08:38
Was at Cowboys Thursday afternoon 7/16. Trust sat down with me. We talk for a while, bought her a drink and asked about a couch dance. She said we only do VIPs now, we aren't allowed to do couch dances. I said too bad, because couch dances was all I wanted. I got up and went to the stage to tip Dream, a cute little spinner brunette with a smoking booty, told her I would like a couch dance. She said I will be right over. Funny how that works LOL. We left Trust setting at the table. We did 3 songs. Dream was a blast. I will return to see her. Appears Trust is all about the upsell, shooting herself in the foot.I also can vouch for Dream. Had a very nice experience with her on Weds in a VIP room.

DickHerDown
07-25-20, 14:46
Hey guys, I visit you're fine town a couple times a year and I'll be there Monday 8/3. I've received open menus at both Cowboys and Divas so I'm guessing I will check out those 2. Any advice on other clubs or certain dancers to look up in a Monday night? Thanks.Wow, I figured this thread would be a bit more active with the good clubs why'all have. Cincy is shit for strip clubs.

BlueMoo
07-25-20, 18:40
So which one is Dream at Cowboys and what's the word on Spicy at Deja Vu.

scotman
07-26-20, 06:08
So which one is Dream at Cowboys and what's the word on Spicy at Deja Vu.Mixed race slender with long legs and thick curly hair.

DickHerDown
07-27-20, 16:02
Does this new bar shut down mean all strip clubs will be closed for two weeks?

TwaddleFuss
07-28-20, 10:27
Does this new bar shut down mean all strip clubs will be closed for two weeks?I haven't heard anything, but a few opened before the bar ban was lifted last time. They sold food and claimed to be a restaurant. I was told it was just pizza rolls and other microwavable food, but legally they were open. I hope they do the same this time.

DickHerDown
07-28-20, 22:22
I haven't heard anything, but a few opened before the bar ban was lifted last time. They sold food and claimed to be a restaurant. I was told it was just pizza rolls and other microwavable food, but legally they were open. I hope they do the same this time.Thanks Twaddle! Let me get an order of pizza rolls, 2 hot pockets, and a nice set of tits in my face!

Bigmotravel
07-29-20, 06:46
Thanks Twaddle! Let me get an order of pizza rolls, 2 hot pockets, and a nice set of tits in my face!Stopped in Cowboys for a beer yesterday and they plan to stay open.

Zack94
07-31-20, 12:09
Went to Platinum for first time since whole Covid thing going on. Did a private room with daytime bartender who I guess dances at night. Has a great body. Dances were interactive. Very good time. Not a lot of people there. Several 9 or 10's dancing. If you can afford to play then Platinum is your place. All around great club.

MilfHunter341
08-01-20, 10:12
So which one is Dream at Cowboys and what's the word on Spicy at Deja Vu.Spicy likes AA guys but I heard she can be fun. Not my type tho.

scotman
08-03-20, 13:25
Any intel on leggy blonde who goes by Hazel. Used to work at night but is available recently during some daytime shifts.

LuckyNutz
08-03-20, 17:44
Stopped in Cowboys for a beer yesterday and they plan to stay open.Was told that they closed on Saturday. Is this true?

TwaddleFuss
08-03-20, 18:18
Was told that they closed on Saturday. Is this true?Website says closed until 8-11. Here we go again.

scotman
08-03-20, 23:11
Any intel on leggy blonde who goes by Hazel. Used to work at night but is available recently during some daytime shifts.Works at Platinum.

Zack94
08-04-20, 18:25
Works at Platinum.Hazel can be fun when she is drinking which is most of time. She can be difficult to get dances from because she has fair amount of regulars but if you can get dances from her you won't be disappointed. We did a hot tub one time expensive but worth it. I have only seen her on night shift but it sounds like she is working days now. On a side note is Rhino open or were they shut down because they are a bar? I thought at one time awhile ago they served food.

scotman
08-04-20, 19:30
Hazel can be fun when she is drinking which is most of time. She can be difficult to get dances from because she has fair amount of regulars but if you can get dances from her you won't be disappointed. We did a hot tub one time expensive but worth it. I have only seen her on night shift but it sounds like she is working days now. On a side note is Rhino open or were they shut down because they are a bar? I thought at one time awhile ago they served food.Thanks for the info. No idea about Rhino.

LuckyNutz
08-05-20, 00:42
Hot Tub rates? I'd be down. LOL.

Hazel can be fun when she is drinking which is most of time. She can be difficult to get dances from because she has fair amount of regulars but if you can get dances from her you won't be disappointed. We did a hot tub one time expensive but worth it. I have only seen her on night shift but it sounds like she is working days now. On a side note is Rhino open or were they shut down because they are a bar? I thought at one time awhile ago they served food.

Zack94
08-05-20, 08:38
It is 500 plus credit card fees and tip. Not sure if it is negotiable or not. All rooms at platinum are expensive.

Hot Tub rates? I'd be down. LOL.

TwaddleFuss
08-05-20, 10:40
It is 500 plus credit card fees and tip. Not sure if it is negotiable or not. All rooms at platinum are expensive.How about some details on the hot tub room? It looks like fun but 500 for 30 minutes is way high and I assume a hefty tip is expected. No way it's worth it if you just sit in a hot tub, but it could be fun if FS was included. I'd put it on my bucket list if I knew what would happen there but I've never met anyone who actually did it.

JuanKy
08-05-20, 20:38
How about some details on the hot tub room? It looks like fun but 500 for 30 minutes is way high and I assume a hefty tip is expected. No way it's worth it if you just sit in a hot tub, but it could be fun if FS was included. I'd put it on my bucket list if I knew what would happen there but I've never met anyone who actually did it.That is pretty high for a stripper. I've seen sugar babies for that amount that are unbelievable, young, sexy, and not a lot of traffic. Plus it's not 30 minutes, it's more like a date, foreplay and FS with a young tight college girl. Cheerleaders even:0).

TwaddleFuss
08-07-20, 09:59
That is pretty high for a stripper. I've seen sugar babies for that amount that are unbelievable, young, sexy, and not a lot of traffic. Plus it's not 30 minutes, it's more like a date, foreplay and FS with a young tight college girl. Cheerleaders even:0).SC guys know they are paying more than market price. For us a big part of it is the hunt and the game. But you are right, the price is high. For that rate you could rent a hotel room with a hot tub and get a girl in it for an entire hour. I doubt I will ever partake in the Platinum hot tub, but it does look like a nice treat some day. I would just like to hear details from someone who has done it.

TwaddleFuss
08-07-20, 10:10
I may venture out this weekend but with Cowboys closed I need some info from someone who has been recently.

Platinum: Is the single song lapdance room open again or are they still doing the "tour". I went for it right after reopening but it was way overpriced and I would not go back until single songs are an option.

Diva's: Is there anything there even worth going during the day. My last few visits I couldn't finish my beer fast enough. One or two nasty girls, an obnoxious dj and rough looking bouncers. I will lower standards in a pinch, but I have my limits.

Rhino: I know true extras are not an option, but if I could at least get a hard grind I would consider a trip here. Has anyone had a good dance at SR? I haven't been in years due to an issue with a dancer that pissed me off, but back then it was mostly air dances and if there was any grind it wasn't enough.

Thanks for the help.

WildcatFanatic
08-07-20, 18:18
I may venture out this weekend but with Cowboys closed I need some info from someone who has been recently.

Platinum: Is the single song lapdance room open again or are they still doing the "tour". I went for it right after reopening but it was way overpriced and I would not go back until single songs are an option.

Diva's: Is there anything there even worth going during the day. My last few visits I couldn't finish my beer fast enough. One or two nasty girls, an obnoxious dj and rough looking bouncers. I will lower standards in a pinch, but I have my limits.

Rhino: I know true extras are not an option, but if I could at least get a hard grind I would consider a trip here. Has anyone had a good dance at SR? I haven't been in years due to an issue with a dancer that pissed me off, but back then it was mostly air dances and if there was any grind it wasn't enough.

Thanks for the help.Divas is still closed for the time being.

Snakeeyez
08-07-20, 22:45
I was at Cowboys on Wednesday evening 7/29 and got a few couch dances from Sawyer a spinner brunette with small bolt ons. Damn she is hot and so was the dances. I hate it that I missed Dream, but was well worth it to see Sawyer, going to go back 8/12 if they are opened.

TomCat111
08-10-20, 07:40
I've tried to have sex in hot tubs several times in my life and it never works. The thought of getting naughty under the bubbles is a hot fantasy but it's a fantasy.

First, chlorine will dry her out faster than you can say tumbleweed. If you plan on any penetration, not going to happen.

Second, if you really want it, you'd have to bring silicon lube. It's not cheap but it's water resistant and you'll get the results you want. That'll be byol (bring your own lube).

Third, if you feel like getting handsy, you could probably get her off but unless she's a pro with her hands, it'll be difficult for you.

Don't bother with the hot tub at platinum if you want extras. You'll only disappoint yourself. If you want to party like a rockstar though, go for it.

TwaddleFuss
08-10-20, 12:13
I went out Saturday. My window to go was 1-3.

SR and Diva's say they open at 3 on Saturdays. I didn't check.

Platinum has a sign saying they open at 11:30 but were closed.

Diva's had a closed sign with no explanation.

Cowboys is closed per their website.

I guess daytime is not an option for a while. Sorry for the bad news.

Titan79
08-10-20, 13:57
My first post, so I figured I would make it informative.

Platinum is open at 11:30 during the week Monday-Friday.

They don't open until 3 pm on the weekends.

They are also closing the doors for entry at 2:30 am.

Good luck.

T.

DeaconBlues
08-10-20, 14:19

I guess daytime is not an option for a while. Sorry for the bad news.Cowboys & Divas both have signs on the doors saying they'll reopen August 11. So I assume tomorrow they're back in business. Unless something else changes, of course.

LuckyNutz
08-10-20, 17:07
My understanding is that Cowboy's opens tomorrow. Don't hold me to that. As for the others, assuming that they are all closed due to governor's rule about bars / clubs.

I guess daytime is not an option for a while. Sorry for the bad news.

TomCat111
08-14-20, 16:33
Divas is open, been there a couple times this week. They've actually had a fair number of girls up there during the day shift.

Slick60
08-18-20, 09:36
Hello all, I'm headed to Lexington on business soon and I am curious about the current Kentucky rules that affect clubs. Do you have to wear a mask inside the club? Do the girls have to wear masks while dancing? Are couch and private dances still a thing? Also, which clubs are open? Thanks in advance.

TwaddleFuss
08-18-20, 13:45
Hello all, I'm headed to Lexington on business soon and I am curious about the current Kentucky rules that affect clubs. Do you have to wear a mask inside the club? Do the girls have to wear masks while dancing? Are couch and private dances still a thing? Also, which clubs are open? Thanks in advance.I believe they are all open with new hours. Probably best to call ahead for hours.

Last time I went you had to wear a mask when tipping and going to bathroom, not at table or in dances. Considering the mask rule is enforced by the same health department that enforces the no smoking rule, I don't think they are going to be too strict.

Slick60
08-18-20, 16:26
I believe they are all open with new hours. Probably best to call ahead for hours.

Thanks for the info and I will call about hours. Do you know which ones are open? I've been to Divas and Cowboys. I also remember a little place headed toward downtown but I can't recall the name. Thanks again!

TwaddleFuss
08-19-20, 11:48
I believe they are all open with new hours. Probably best to call ahead for hours.

Thanks for the info and I will call about hours. Do you know which ones are open? I've been to Divas and Cowboys. I also remember a little place headed toward downtown but I can't recall the name. Thanks again!As far as I know they are all open.

It has been discussed before but here is my assesment:

Spearmint Rhino- Hot girls, expensive, no extras.

Platinum- Hot girls, expensive, some mild extras available.

Cowboys-Good selection, fun club, extras offered for fair price.

Diva's-full menu of extras, inexpensive, haven't been in a while due to lack of attractive girls but another poster said selection has got better.

DejaVu- 18 year old dancers, no alcohol, haven't been in 20 years since that isn't my thing.

Slick60
08-19-20, 16:00
Thank you again. I will post my experience with them when I get back home.

MrJustice45
08-19-20, 17:35
What's the best to go about asking for "extras"?

As far as I know they are all open.

It has been discussed before but here is my assesment:

Spearmint Rhino- Hot girls, expensive, no extras.

Platinum- Hot girls, expensive, some mild extras available.

Cowboys-Good selection, fun club, extras offered for fair price.

Diva's-full menu of extras, inexpensive, haven't been in a while due to lack of attractive girls but another poster said selection has got better.

DejaVu- 18 year old dancers, no alcohol, haven't been in 20 years since that isn't my thing.

Bkbh1
08-20-20, 13:49
Stopped in at 2:30 on Wednesday 8/19. Nine girls were in the house and only two I recognized. Lots of fresh talent including both young white and AA girls. One white girl has K sized boobs on a spinner frame. AA girl seriously has the body of a 10 IMHO. And at that time only 3 customers. VIP was busy and I enjoyed the company of a blonde cougar. Temp check and masks when entering but dancers and customers did not wear them, only employees. Club does close at 11 pm. And there is a food truck in parking lot.

ThickGuy20
08-25-20, 16:40
A fellow employee said he received a BBBJ for an extra $20 at Spearmint Ryno.

Brunette who is a little bigger than the other girls. Anyone here ever had that encounter? Girl's name?

Would be worth the trip if that's the case.

Thanks.

TwaddleFuss
08-28-20, 11:11
Went about 3:00. They had four girls working.

Portia: If you go to Cowboys you already know her. Not my body type, but I have heard if you like that type she is fun.

Jemma: I had never seen her before. She may be new. Tipped a dollar and got the vibe she would be fun, but also not my type.

Holly: Very cute. Gave me signals when I tipped. I was going to try her out but an old man with more money got to her first. Maybe next time.

Krista: I love Krista. Always fun in the back. Got 2 dances from her. Two way touching and finished with handy under the pants. 2 songs and paid 80. She seemed happy. Just be warned she is a hustler, especially on drinks. When I got there she was sitting with a guy and had her 15 $ drink in front of her and wasn't drinking it. Went on stage then left the guy with the drink. When I told her on stage I wanted to go to the back she requested I get her a drink first. I didn't. On our way back she asked again. I said no. After the dance she asked for another drink. Again I said no. She always pushes VIP and quotes a higher price than others. I have no experience but I don't think you will get anything more in VIP than couch room for less. Aside from the drink hustle she's awesome.

TwaddleFuss
08-28-20, 11:14
A fellow employee said he received a BBBJ for an extra $20 at Spearmint Ryno.

Brunette who is a little bigger than the other girls. Anyone here ever had that encounter? Girl's name?

Would be worth the trip if that's the case.

Thanks.I've heard rumors over the years of take out for standard Lex prices, but never heard of extras there. If you do the math a decent girl can make an easy 50-100 and hour without extras. If you earned 50-100 and hour for doing nothing would you suck a cock for 20? I think your friend just wants a good story to tell, but you never know.

HornyKyGuy
08-31-20, 18:19
Anybody got anyone they know who might be interested. Solely stripping and dancing for an hour to hour and half.

I don't really do the clubs anymore so I don't know any dancers anymore. Thanks.

Travellr
09-22-20, 22:32
Went to Divas around 4 pm. 5 girls dancing; 4 white, 1 mixed. Did an hour with a bohemian type girl that was stoned (don't remember her name; brunette; tattoos. One noticeable one on her chest between her boobs, and a "yes means yes" and "no means harder" on each thigh; a bit older, say mid-30's. She was handsy up front and thought she'd be fun. Plus Lexington VIP dances are cheaper than I'm used to in other big cities, where $300 gets you half an hour.

In the back, lots of OTC gear shifting and I inquired about extras. First time, she said, "what do you mean?" I let it go a little bit, figured I'd wait and let her bring it back up. She did about 5 minutes later, and I said "I'll tip you extra for extra service". She came back with the line "you can tip me whatever you want and see if that gets what you're looking for. " I wasn't about to play anymore mind games with a stoned stripper. We were about 35 minutes in, so I kindly said "I need a bio break. " Her response was, "the clock keeps running. " She clearly didn't get it, so I said, "that was my friendly way of telling you I was done wasting time. Stay back here if you want. ".

Wouldn't you know, she did. And when the hour would've been up, instead of taking the hint, she sat next to me at the bar as if we just had a stellar time! WTF, LOL! I left after I finished my beer, and came back around 9. She was still there but was doing some stage dances with the 1 mixed girl on stage. I ended up taking another shorter brunette to the back. 30 minutes for $150. She took care of me.

Travellr
09-23-20, 22:54
Hit up cowboys tonight. Got robbed by a petite spinner that literally went by the name Drugs, or so she said. Petite, C-sized bolt-ons, some weird dragon-like tattoo around her stomach with dermal piercings below her ribs. Claims to be besties with Holly, and both are from the London area. I'd beware of both in case they're working together. Thought about calling the club in the morning to speak with the owner. These girls need to go to business school before they play petty games like this. I would have easily spent twice that if she had played straight. Oh well, lesson learned.

Wondered
09-24-20, 07:05
Cowboys. Stopped by cowboys today around 2:00 this was my first time there and I was pleased with the waitress very cute red head with a nice personality. I got a dance from a girl named Krista it was fun but she seemed on something and that concerned me so I didn't do any other dances with her she could barely talk. Had a couple more drinks and met a cute blonde named Holly she was very polite and very sexy so I decided to give her a try I asked before we went back what all a VIP would get me and she just said it'll be a lot of fun she wasn't wrong it was fun I'll probably go back and see her again I liked that she didn't lie to me or try to scam me at all she was up front about what she would and would not do back there and I respected that I tipped her $50 because she was so sexy and did a great job with the private dances I decided to stay a little longer after that and have more drinks I got a dance with a girl named trust with a large dragon tattoo she was very cute as well C sized breast I did not like that she was very attractive and did a great job with the dance I received next was Gemma now this one I did not like at all but I got a dance with her and she promised me extras but once we was back there she didn't even take off all her clothing so I felt like I didn't get my money's worth since I paid for a fully nude VIP.

Vinnie Kramer
09-24-20, 07:54
How did you get robbed? Did she swipe money or something?

Hit up cowboys tonight. Got robbed by a petite spinner that literally went by the name Drugs, or so she said. Petite, C-sized bolt-ons, some weird dragon-like tattoo around her stomach with dermal piercings below her ribs. Claims to be besties with Holly, and both are from the London area. I'd beware of both in case they're working together. Thought about calling the club in the morning to speak with the owner. These girls need to go to business school before they play petty games like this. I would have easily spent twice that if she had played straight. Oh well, lesson learned.

Travellr
09-24-20, 09:14
How did you get robbed? Did she swipe money or something?Paid $600 for an hour VIP. She cut the dance at the 20 min mark. When I asked "what's up, are you done?" She said, "yes. I don't have to dance for the whole hour, the room fee just means you can stay back here for an hour. So I walked out, and she heads to the DJ booth. I went and asked the bouncer to speak with the owner, Kevin King, but allegedly wasn't working. Still may attempt to call him today. Im not worried about the money. Im concerned she may do this to other guys and either contribute to running the club into the ground (when theyre already suffering because of the pandemic), or rob some poor guy that cant afford to lose money like that. Again, these girls need a lesson in business: how to run one, how to operate one, and how to turn a profit.

I also later found out, via Holly, that the girls name is Trust, not Drugs, which is even more fitting because she's a fraud.

Ktucky79
09-24-20, 09:37
Trust has been talked about oh here before. You should have talked to the DJ or the bouncer and if it wasn't resolved then go to the owner. Better chance of getting your money back, or at least not letting the girl get away with money. All the DJs and bouncers keep time of when the girls goes back and what you paid. I'm not saying kevin won't do something but he's an ass hole.

Paid $600 for an hour VIP. She cut the dance at the 20 min mark. When I asked "what's up, are you done?" She said, "yes. I don't have to dance for the whole hour, the room fee just means you can stay back here for an hour. So I walked out, and she heads to the DJ booth. I went and asked the bouncer to speak with the owner, Kevin King, but allegedly wasn't working. Still may attempt to call him today. Im not worried about the money. Im concerned she may do this to other guys and either contribute to running the club into the ground (when theyre already suffering because of the pandemic), or rob some poor guy that cant afford to lose money like that. Again, these girls need a lesson in business: how to run one, how to operate one, and how to turn a profit.

I also later found out, via Holly, that the girls name is Trust, not Drugs, which is even more fitting because she's a fraud.

LuckyNutz
09-24-20, 19:14
Paid $600 for an hour VIP. She cut the dance at the 20 min mark. When I asked "what's up, are you done?" She said, "yes. I don't have to dance for the whole hour, the room fee just means you can stay back here for an hour. So I walked out, and she heads to the DJ booth. I went and asked the bouncer to speak with the owner, Kevin King, but allegedly wasn't working. Still may attempt to call him today. Im not worried about the money. Im concerned she may do this to other guys and either contribute to running the club into the ground (when theyre already suffering because of the pandemic), or rob some poor guy that cant afford to lose money like that. Again, these girls need a lesson in business: how to run one, how to operate one, and how to turn a profit.

I also later found out, via Holly, that the girls name is Trust, not Drugs, which is even more fitting because she's a fraud.Based on a text she sent me, gave me a HLS about her "roommate" being locked up and high bail amount. Asked if I ccould help with her daughter's meds. I didn't respond. She provides a ton of HLS, talks a big game but doesn't fall thru.

Mrc68
09-25-20, 08:21
I was in town bored and had heard stories about extras so I checked out divas. When I got there Mia came over she made it clear she would do anything to get you into VIP. What she would actually do idk. That being said she was very rough looking had clothes on for reason Petite but she had a little gut just not my type. Later I talked to a blonde "college" type she made it clear VIP was standard no extras. That said she was cute not much tits but sexy younger. Of course several bbw girls there that approached me I blew them off. There was a tall pregnant girl huge tits and great ass never talked to her I actually waved at her and she just waved back she was getting enough business she didn't even want to talk. Later Autumn a smoking hot athletic type showed up had several Tats short hair reminded me of a more athletic Arya stark, didn't talk to her but she lots of business I would assume no extras offered. Then I talked to Layla mid 30's mixed skinny. Talked to her a while she said no extras but out of sympathy for her talking so long I got a dance let my hands roam no extras. I doubt I'll go back unless it's a social thing with friends the thing is girls can promise anything then you pay up front and it's too much bs for me. I can't get off in my pants like some guys so it's not worth the $. And from what I can tell your only getting extras from the ones you wouldn't want to touch anyway. I'm sure if you go enough you will find a cute one with no hesitations but I wouldn't put the time and $ in personally.

BlueMonday
09-25-20, 14:08
Does anyone have a honey hole that provides additional services? In the distant past I've had luck at Cowboys, never had any luck at Diva's despite all the reports I'd read. Any dangers you'd recommend? I'm just looking for a little something for the weekend.

ThickGuy20
09-27-20, 12:33
I have been asking for 5 days to have this account deleted along with my posts. Can you do it immediately? Thank You.

OnlyThisTime
09-27-20, 13:29
I have been asking for 5 days to have this account deleted along with my posts. Can you do it immediately? Thank You.He's probably ignoring you because it goes against site rules.

The best you can hope for is that he bans you, but your posts are not going to be deleted.

Ktucky79
09-28-20, 07:36
I have been asking for 5 days to have this account deleted along with my posts. Can you do it immediately? Thank You.I've found the lord.

Greetings Everyone,

Max Effort posted that he / she will no longer be participating in the forum.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his / her membership.

Thanks,

Jackson.

MartyBass864
09-28-20, 07:53
Per faq, if you send admin a email they will delete account. But either way your ex wife or her attorney already has sceeen shots. Good luck.

OnlyThisTime
09-29-20, 10:04
Per faq, if you send admin a email they will delete account. But either way your ex wife or her attorney already has sceeen shots. Good luck.He can request a one time name change, or have his account deactivated, but the posts won't be deleted which seems to be his main ask.

Wondered
09-30-20, 08:39
Cowboys. Stopped by cowboys showgirls on Monday there was 5-6 girls and a pretty good crowd of people I set down for a drink and immediately some girl came up to me and I told her I was fine I hadn't even had a drink yet she seemed to be under the influence pretty heavily and it was only 1:00 after a couple drinks I decided to get a few dances.

Sugar- a skinny blonde spinner with lots of tattoos she's good on the pole puts on a good show I did a VIP with her it was fun but she didn't talk much the vibe seemed a little awkward than other dances I've had in the past but she was really hot had nipple piercings I liked that a lot. She did give a really good VIP she's definitely one of my favorite girls at cowboys.

Holly- next I did a 30 min VIP with holly she's a skinny blonde spinner with a sweet ass on her. I've got dances with her before and she always makes me feel comfortable and the convo is always good it's not awkward at all. I really enjoyed our VIP together the only thing I didn't like was that when I asked for her phone number she wouldn't give it to me but maybe with time she will. I think after all the dances I've had she's one of my favorites she's extremely sexy and lots of fun.

Krista- I try to stay away from this one but she did hustle me into a couch dance it was better then the last one but she always.

Seems to be on something.

MikeDaddi
10-03-20, 19:07
Does anyone know anything on this dancer 'Holly' I met with her once there at cowboys she said she would come home with me if I gave her $300 she never showed up. Then messaged me with a sob story about how she was broken down in Atlanta and needed $500 to get her car towed back. Seems to be all about lies and the dance we had wasnt that good at all for what she was saying although she did give my dick a little suck in the VIP but ask me to tip her after and I told her sorry I'm not interested after all that.

Travellr
10-05-20, 01:34
Does anyone know anything on this dancer 'Holly' I met with her once there at cowboys she said she would come home with me if I gave her $300 she never showed up. Then messaged me with a sob story about how she was broken down in Atlanta and needed $500 to get her car towed back. Seems to be all about lies and the dance we had wasnt that good at all for what she was saying although she did give my dick a little suck in the VIP but ask me to tip her after and I told her sorry I'm not interested after all that.This is her MO. I think she does this with all the non-regulars. She's a bit of a leech and never has intentions of following through. Stay away from her and Trust. At all costs.

Wondered
10-05-20, 08:15
Does anyone know anything on this dancer 'Holly' I met with her once there at cowboys she said she would come home with me if I gave her $300 she never showed up. Then messaged me with a sob story about how she was broken down in Atlanta and needed $500 to get her car towed back. Seems to be all about lies and the dance we had wasnt that good at all for what she was saying although she did give my dick a little suck in the VIP but ask me to tip her after and I told her sorry I'm not interested after all thatI've offered way more than $500 and she's not offered to even go to dinner with me but then again she's a stripper and that's what they're there to do sell you a fantasy not to go home with anyone she's always been upfront with me and my buddys on what she will and will not do in the VIP so I don't know how you got her to do any extras you must be special!

Wondered
10-05-20, 08:25
This is her MO. I think she does this with all the non-regulars. She's a bit of a leech and never has intentions of following through. Stay away from her and Trust. At all costs.Trust has been on here a lot she has robbed me twice so beware of her and her BJ in the VIP wasn't even good it was all a waist of money I got a 30 min VIP from her and she ran out after 5 minutes and stole my money on her way.

MikeDaddi
10-05-20, 23:04
Trust has been on here a lot she has robbed me twice so beware of her and her BJ in the VIP wasn't even good it was all a waist of money I got a 30 min VIP from her and she ran out after 5 minutes and stole my money on her way.I see Trust about 4 or 5 times a month at cowboys she's the best looking girl they have and has kept them open. Trust would never do any extras in the VIP I know her and she is not that kind of girl she's a very smart beautiful woman who has it all going for her self. She isn't strung out on drugs and doesn't lie like the others and the conversations she holds with you are interesting and you can understand what she is saying. But yes beware of holly she's the one you need to stay away from holly does offer extras if you tip her well.

Wondered
10-06-20, 08:53
Went to divas Monday there was 2 girls working I got a VIP with a pretty brunette spinner had a blast! Divas seems to be picking up more girls recently that are nicer looking than what previously worked there I stopped going to divas for a while due to the girls but I think I'll start going back now if anyone hasn't been there lately check it out. Thinking I'll try cowboys and platinum today. Does anyone know who rhinos hours are now?

Wondered
10-06-20, 08:54
Does anyone know what Rhinos new hours are? Any girls you all recommend?

Travellr
10-06-20, 09:07
I see Trust about 4 or 5 times a month at cowboys she's the best looking girl they have and has kept them open. Trust would never do any extras in the VIP I know her and she is not that kind of girl she's a very smart beautiful woman who has it all going for her self. She isn't strung out on drugs and doesn't lie like the others and the conversations she holds with you are interesting and you can understand what she is saying. But yes beware of holly she's the one you need to stay away from holly does offer extras if you tip her well.This is obviously Trust, or someone writing on behalf of her. Everyone knows it. Too many validated experiences. Someone's obviously trying to do damage control.

Snakeeyez
10-06-20, 20:50
I see Trust about 4 or 5 times a month at cowboys she's the best looking girl they have and has kept them open. Trust would never do any extras in the VIP I know her and she is not that kind of girl she's a very smart beautiful woman who has it all going for her self. She isn't strung out on drugs and doesn't lie like the others and the conversations she holds with you are interesting and you can understand what she is saying. But yes beware of holly she's the one you need to stay away from holly does offer extras if you tip her well.LMAO, Trust is a scammer pushing her VIPs. Tried to tell me they didn't do couch dances anymore at Cowboys! I said bullshit your loss, got up, got another dancer and went to the couch room.

LuckyNutz
10-07-20, 11:50
I see Trust about 4 or 5 times a month at cowboys she's the best looking girl they have and has kept them open. Trust would never do any extras in the VIP I know her and she is not that kind of girl she's a very smart beautiful woman who has it all going for her self. She isn't strung out on drugs and doesn't lie like the others and the conversations she holds with you are interesting and you can understand what she is saying. But yes beware of holly she's the one you need to stay away from holly does offer extras if you tip her well.Doesn't do extras. She let me DATY, DFK, and almost agreed to BBBJ in the VIP. She's a scammer thru and thru. Total bullshit artist. She's pretty and if she gets a sucker on the hook he will milk him for everything. Thank God my bullshit meter worked.

Wondered
10-09-20, 08:37
This is obviously Trust, or someone writing on behalf of her. Everyone knows it. Too many validated experiences. Someone's obviously trying to do damage control.This girl is running cowboys straight into the ground she's not only robbed me in there but it's happened to many others as well all the verified reviews on this site show that and there's not just 1 or 2 there's tons of them from unhappy visitors she scammed me out of $600 I'll never let it happen again this girl needs help & the owner is crazy for keeping her around sure she may be making them money but scamming people and lying like she does is not the right way to do business.

Crash69
10-09-20, 16:48
Any recommendations ar Divas? Was talking to Breanna. She said she meets outside. But had to do thr top dance to show your serious.

JBuck
10-09-20, 17:34
That's a ripoff. The oldest trick in the booth. 300 hr dance to show you are serious.

Any recommendations ar Divas? Was talking to Breanna. She said she meets outside. But had to do thr top dance to show your serious.

BlueMoo
10-14-20, 15:59
Does Sawyer still want high prices for extras or has she come down to realistic prices now?

Travellr
10-15-20, 14:00
Does Sawyer still want high prices for extras or has she come down to realistic prices now?I was there last night, and she wanted 300 for the half hour (to the club) And 404 her donation. I don't know what her normal prices are, but that seemed on the higher end to me. Especially when I compare it to similar services rendered in cities like Atlanta, Dallas, Tampa.

JBuck
10-15-20, 22:41
Yes. She is outrageous. I went to divas the other night and they have some girls from Louisville and So Indiana Rustic Frog in there. Better eye candy but are awful. I went back with one and she never took her bottoms off. She said tip 100 and I will take them off. I laughed and said no thanks. She obviously isn't familiar with Lexington culture. If anyone knows of a girl at Cowboys outside of Sawyer that is "fun" in the VIP at night please let me know. And you know what I'm saying. Peace.

I was there last night, and she wanted 300 for the half hour (to the club) And 404 her donation. I don't know what her normal prices are, but that seemed on the higher end to me. Especially when I compare it to similar services rendered in cities like Atlanta, Dallas, Tampa.

MillahMan
10-17-20, 14:58
For someone new to the club scene what would someone reccomend. What location and a price range.

If you want to message me that's fine.

Smitty93
10-17-20, 16:54
For someone new to the club scene what would someone reccomend. What location and a price range.

If you want to message me that's fine.If you want the cute younger girls go to platinum great atmosphere also going to cost you more and the extras aren't there as much or rhinos is also a good option for this. If your OK with older not as cute girls but want more extras and fun then divas is your spot for sure. Cowboys is OK I'm not a fan personally more on lines of divas just not a sure thing for extras like. Divas is.

KyProud
10-19-20, 16:24
OK so I'm new to the club scene. When you pros say "extra" what are we talking? How do I bring up extra services to some of the girls?

OnlyThisTime
10-20-20, 09:36
OK so I'm new to the club scene. When you pros say "extra" what are we talking? How do I bring up extra services to some of the girls?Just ask for exactly what you want.

They're not undercover, and neither are you so this isn't exactly a high-risk scenario. Tell them what you want. If they are open to it you're not going to offend. If you try to speak in code, you are setting yourself up to be ripped off and disappointed when you get in the back.

You're at a strip club; they have heard it all before. In this game, you have to be clear about what you want.

TwaddleFuss
12-03-20, 11:38
A couple of clubs have a google listing saying they're open and nothing on their website saying they are closed. Does anyone know if they are open or not? If so, who is open and who is closed?

MillahMan
12-03-20, 16:26
A couple of clubs have a google listing saying they're open and nothing on their website saying they are closed. Does anyone know if they are open or not? If so, who is open and who is closedI am pretty sure platinum is closed. Not sure about the others.

WildcatFanatic
12-06-20, 20:31
A couple of clubs have a google listing saying they're open and nothing on their website saying they are closed. Does anyone know if they are open or not? If so, who is open and who is closedDeja Vu was open last week. It looks like they're charging outrageous cover fees to keep the number of visitors low. I was told that it would cost $50/ hour just to enter.

Hounds56
12-08-20, 01:49
Hey guys. Wondering if anybody knows of any dancers looking for work while the clubs are shutdown? Figured with holidays rolling up that they maybe some out there. Dm me if you have to with any info!

Smitty93
12-13-20, 14:43
Deja Vu was open last week. It looks like they're charging outrageous cover fees to keep the number of visitors low. I was told that it would cost $50/ hour just to enter.Its the worst to for anything no alcohol either.

Abyss23
12-14-20, 16:24
Rumor has it, they are open.

MillahMan
12-14-20, 16:36
Rumor has it, they are open.All clubs should be back open. I drove by platinum earlier and saw cars in the parking lot.

Slick60
12-18-20, 09:16
Stopped in at Divas last night around 7 PM. It was fairly busy and 6 or 8 girls were working, stage was open too. Fun times!

Nazz1978
12-27-20, 15:07
Went a little while back, was actually my 2nd time to a strip club. Had been in NC before. I just opted for a short dance as I was short on time. Way better than NC I got to say. Over there it was topless only, but is absolutely no touching unless it's VIP. I was surprised for just a dance they'd get both topless and let you touch.

JOD247
01-13-21, 11:00
With the holiday on Monday I was looking to hit up a few spots in Lexington. What would be the best bet for day shift?

Abyss23
01-14-21, 18:19
With the holiday on Monday I was looking to hit up a few spots in Lexington. What would be the best bet for day shift?That would be my guess. Have to feel them out at the bar. Some will, some won't.

Bigmotravel
01-15-21, 08:34
That would be my guess. Have to feel them out at the bar. Some will, some won't.Can't go wrong with Mia on day shift.

ShockMaster
02-05-21, 23:06
Does anyone know if Courtney still dances at Cowboys?

Grizzly89
02-06-21, 11:51
Does anyone know if Courtney still dances at Cowboys?She has not danced there in a few years from what I remember. Last I heard she was cleaning houses or something like that.

Bigmotravel
02-06-21, 12:51
She has not danced there in a few years from what I remember. Last I heard she was cleaning houses or something like that.Yes it has been years since she danced saw her at the red mile playing on the machines a few times.

Jp1956
02-06-21, 22:12
Yes it has been years since she danced saw her at the red mile playing on the machines a few times.Got big time on H. Down and out.

Slick60
02-24-21, 23:11
I stopped by Divas around 9 pm and it was closed. Is there something going on that I don't know? Thanks in advance.

Ktucky79
02-25-21, 13:57
Closed for 2 weeks- someone tested positive for covid.

I stopped by Divas around 9 pm and it was closed. Is there something going on that I don't know? Thanks in advance.

Bkbh1
02-25-21, 23:58
Closed for 2 weeks- someone tested positive for covid.Stopped by on Wednesday afternoon and they were closed. I called, and the bartender told me they would reopen at 11 am this Friday.

Very glad Oak is so close.

WildcatFanatic
02-27-21, 14:42
Stopped by on Wednesday afternoon and they were closed. I called, and the bartender told me they would reopen at 11 am this Friday.

Very glad Oak is so close.Well, they definitely weren't open on Friday. I drove past it after work and saw a barren parking lot.

WildCats82
02-27-21, 16:37
Any good asian or hispanic dancers in Lexington?

Bkbh1
02-28-21, 10:41
Well, they definitely weren't open on Friday. I drove past it after work and saw a barren parking lot.Yep, you are correct. Took my lady to Platinum first on Friday evening since I had not been in a while. They had a decent crowd but the girls were more interested in their phones and other dancers than customers. In fact a couple day shift girls who were still there in regular clothes did the majority of making it rain.

So we then headed to Divas about 9 pm. All the lights were on but parking lot empty. Clearly they didn't get the ok from the health department after the Covid incident.

So we headed to Cowboys and it was rocking with all types of girls probably 15. Swimsuit models to big girls, to gymnast types to the infamous Sawyer. We had a great time in VIP with a tall blonde.

DaddyL
02-28-21, 13:22
As I am not a frequent club visitor here around Louisville. I have been interested in seeing and visiting some clubs in Lexington. Was wondering if anyone can give me a quick trip guide. Clubs, type of girls, VIP fun, prices. And if anyone has found any take out girls from there. Looking to hit them up on a Friday or Saturday.

Bkbh1
02-28-21, 16:21
As I am not a frequent club visitor here around Louisville. I have been interested in seeing and visiting some clubs in Lexington. Was wondering if anyone can give me a quick trip guide. Clubs, type of girls, VIP fun, prices. And if anyone has found any take out girls from there. Looking to hit them up on a Friday or Saturday.Just search the 5 clubs on here: Platinum, Spearmint Rhino, Cowboys, Diva's, and the no alcohol Deja Vu.

KyProud
02-28-21, 20:20
There used to be a girl at Platnimum that went by Cali, pre-COVID. Anyone know if she's still there, and she will play for pay. I only saw her once at the club. We texted a bit but never got to hook up before the virus hit. Any info would be appreciated.

DaddyL
02-28-21, 21:01
As I am not a frequent club visitor here around Louisville. I have been interested in seeing and visiting some clubs in Lexington. Was wondering if anyone can give me a quick trip guide. Clubs, type of girls, VIP fun, prices. And if anyone has found any take out girls from there. Looking to hit them up on a Friday or Saturday.I have checked reviews but looking for recent and real accounts if possible. I know Louisville are usually vague and lack any details and clarity.

Toddater
03-04-21, 23:01
Is it open now and any thoughts?

WildcatFanatic
03-13-21, 08:10
It looks like a new club is opening at that site. I saw a banner about hiring entertainers. Has anyone heard about when that place plans to open?

BlondeMilf
03-16-21, 14:41
Is it open now and any thoughts?It's open and it's an okay club. It's only 5 to get in.

BlondeMilf
03-16-21, 20:29
It looks like a new club is opening at that site. I saw a banner about hiring entertainers. Has anyone heard about when that place plans to open?The new club located there is called The Office and it's open. $15 cover charge. On weekends it's very crowded and hard to move around. Most of the people are standing up. A friend of mine works there and she said this past weekend they were a lot of fights and some had weapons. I've been there a few times but after being told about this past weekend think I will stay away until metal detectors are used.

Slick60
03-24-21, 08:39
I stopped into this place about 10:30 PM. Cover was $20 but I was curious so I paid it. Walked in and discovered that I was the only customer and there were no girls there. I was told that they were "in the back getting ready". After 45 minutes they still had not appeared and I was still the only customer so I left. YMMV but I won't be back.

ConJaliperi
03-24-21, 11:04
I stopped into this place about 10:30 PM. Cover was $20 but I was curious so I paid it. Walked in and discovered that I was the only customer and there were no girls there. I was told that they were "in the back getting ready". After 45 minutes they still had not appeared and I was still the only customer so I left. YMMV but I won't be back.Is this what they're calling the old Paradise City location on Winchester? $20 cover in this town is pretty steep. I don't see the club lasting.

Slick60
03-24-21, 11:32
Is this what they're calling the old Paradise City location on Winchester? $20 cover in this town is pretty steep. I don't see the club lasting.Yes, that's right. And I agree, they won't be around long.

JBuck
03-29-21, 16:40
I will be heading to Lexington in a couple weeks. Does anyone know of any girls on night shift at Cowboys that will provide extras in the back besides Sawyer? I know her and experienced that along with the astronomical price tag. Pm me please with credible info. I will return the favor. Also, I wonder if this new place gives goodies? Oh boy owned it last was a clown. He claimed he wasn't having it. Well, it was getting had. Then he closed for "remodeling. " Ridiculous.

Abyss23
03-30-21, 10:28
Yes, that's right. And I agree, they won't be around long.What time do they open. Aren't showing up on google yet.

Bigmotravel
03-30-21, 15:05
They don't open until 7 and they don't have a liquor liscense so you can't drink.

Its not for me.

What time do they open. Aren't showing up on google yet.

Bkbh1
04-16-21, 16:47
Stopped by both Diva's and Cowboys this past week. Cowboys as usual had a couple more pretty girls on dayshift, but they just hang out with regulars getting drunk. LEO would be wise to not worry about solicitation, and just focus on drunk dancers getting behind the wheel.

Diva's still offers a good variety of ladies that are out to make some decent money. More pvt dances given in 15 minutes then in 2 hours at Cowboys. Money goes along way for more personal entertainment at Diva's.

BigGuy3627
04-17-21, 05:26
I will be heading to Lexington in a couple weeks. Does anyone know of any girls on night shift at Cowboys that will provide extras in the back besides Sawyer? I know her and experienced that along with the astronomical price tag. Pm me please with credible info. I will return the favor. Also, I wonder if this new place gives goodies? Oh boy owned it last was a clown. He claimed he wasn't having it. Well, it was getting had. Then he closed for "remodeling. " Ridiculous.Whatever happened to Courtney that worked at Cowboys she was like a legend there I haven't been there in forever as you can tell by knowing Courtney but I always wondered what happened to her?

ShockMaster
04-17-21, 05:35
Whatever happened to Courtney that worked at Cowboys she was like a legend there I haven't been there in forever as you can tell by knowing Courtney but I always wondered what happened to her?I asked the same question a couple months back and a couple guys told me she got hooked bad on H and just dropped out of sight. A real shame, she was a nice, fun woman to be around.

KyCouple
04-17-21, 21:17
Been visiting dejavu, cowboys, divas, platinum.

Wondering if VIP is worth it? Which dancers provides great experiences and most bang for the buck? Tia.

KyCouple
04-19-21, 07:15
Is that new strip club Office already closed down?

BenThurdonThat
04-20-21, 22:48
I asked the same question a couple months back and a couple guys told me she got hooked bad on H and just dropped out of sight. A real shame, she was a nice, fun woman to be around.For many reasons that I know of because I paid attention when she spoke. Haven't talked with her since she left. But I do know why she left and it wasn't H.

Jp1956
04-27-21, 23:20
For many reasons that I know of because I paid attention when she spoke. Haven't talked with her since she left. But I do know why she left and it wasn't H.She had a bad experience and went back to H.

Twah70
04-29-21, 09:33
Is Holly that is currently at Platinum the same Holly that was at Cowboys that there's warning about? Skinny blonde, great ass, green eyes, I think.

Saw her yesterday and she said here dances were "fun" hinting at more being available. Just wondering.