PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Muley
11-10-17, 20:56
I have a question for the group. In the next 3-4 weeks I will be opening a new strip club in Lexington. I have read in the forums that a lot of guys hate leaving the strip club smelling like smoke and then have to explain it to their wives or girlfriends. I am considering marketing the new club as a 100% smoke free environment.

My question is, Would this be well received or be the kiss of death on my new business?

I am on the fence. Personally I don't smoke and hate having to breath second hand smoke, but I also don't want to offend any customers.

I also think I may pick up as many customers as I lose because there are many people who feel the same way about second hand smoke.

If I let them smoke inside there are hefty fines for doing so if caught by the Health Dept.

If I make them go outside to smoke there are security concerns with patrons constantly going in and out.

I would much appreciate and value any input from you guys.I would go out of my way to visit a non-smoking establishment.

Bigmotravel
11-11-17, 08:41
I don't think it really matters. I think the girls smoke more than the customers now days. And they will usually ask the customer.

If they mind if they smoke. I assume you are planning to reopen the club named Blue. If so I would suggest.

Opening around 3 or 4 so you catch the ones getting off work at 5 and heading home that would likely stop before.

Heading home.

I have a question for the group. In the next 3-4 weeks I will be opening a new strip club in Lexington. I have read in the forums that a lot of guys hate leaving the strip club smelling like smoke and then have to explain it to their wives or girlfriends. I am considering marketing the new club as a 100% smoke free environment.

My question is, Would this be well received or be the kiss of death on my new busine.

I am on the fence. Personally I don't smoke and hate having to breath second hand smoke, but I also don't want to offend any customers.

I also think I may pick up as many customers as I lose because there are many people who feel the same way about second hand smoke.

If I let them smoke inside there are hefty fines for doing so if caught by the Health Dept.

If I make them go outside to smoke there are security concerns with patrons constantly going in and out.

I would much appreciate and value any input from you guys.

Ktucky79
11-11-17, 11:25
CE had a place outside for people to smoke, now they did not always use it and allowed people to smoke inside. Having the area outside seemed to work but when it's cold people don't like it even it there is a heater outside. The problem will be keeping the girls inside on the floor if they have to go outside to smoke. Good luck with the new club.

My question is, Would this be well received or be the kiss of death on my new business?

JackOb85
11-11-17, 18:21

I would much appreciate and value any input from you guys.The way I see it, the biggest problem with the clubs seems to be the OTC activities. The girls who are out there on Craigslist, BackPage, or walking the streets. Once upon a time, you had to go to the club if you wanted to find anything that resembled "extras". We all know they happen. No reason to beat around the Bush as this is what some customers want. Whether they are ITC or OTC, it probably is a matter of personal preference. The club is the place where the girl needs to make the sale so the guy doesn't go to the other sources. You as an owner are selling the social lubricants and the environment to see the merchandise before a more significant investment is made. Now some will go VIP and that is fine but the key here is going to be looking at what doesn't work in the other clubs. Girls are not making much money anywhere these days in Lexington. As was pointed out, the SR has cameras and no curtains on the booths, cowboys has cameras, DejaVu has cameras, Platinum has cameras and crappy benches and overpriced VIP. Camelot East had a great setup with the private VIP and good pricing, they lost because they were in the wrong location and pulled in the wrong clients. Maybe this is where you need to learn and no-smoking might just work. Having an outside patio where people can smoke can be good, or even just a closed 2nd room that ventilated outside. Certainly some guys will appreciate that. It will also keep some of the guys out that you want kept out. Don't do the stupid "super priced" drinks for the girls. Same price as the guys. Make some money, but don't gouge. Take a fair cut of the dances. If girl is paid $50, you take $10. If it is $100 or $120 VIP, the $20 you take is fair. I think the key is making sure the girls are given some freedom to make sales. I am not saying you want a brothel back in the VIP, but if a guy gets touched, and both are consenting, it should be overlooked (or not on camera in the first place). If you give guys a reliable and safe place to meet attractive and open girls, you can make money. Almost no club in Lex is doing it and I am not sure it is even possible with liquor and law issues. However Divas comes closest in my opinion. But even there, you see girls in trouble too often for very minor issues. Having a good active web site with girls dancing and times helps bring guys in too. Good luck. Don't invest in the Camelot East, West or the Blu (downtown) locations. Freeway access is nice. I think exit 104 could support a 2nd option.

BoredinIN
11-11-17, 19:05
Good luck man, if I was your financial advisor I would tell you to do anything else. It is not the cash cow business many think it is but it is one of the few cash heavy businesses that remain so I suppose it it would be pretty to "show" an operating loss for a few years. Are you going to be owner operator? If so I hope you are prepared to have people try to hustle you everyday. Girls lying to you about how many dances they did to try to under cut you on your cut, girls lying about how much money they've made to try to get out of house fees and DJ tip out, security staff tip out, customers and girls setting up dates outside the club to cut you out of your money. Finding trust worthy bartender to work in a strip club who won't skim from you.

There will be headaches for you everyday, dancer fights, customer fights, dancer fighting with customers, lots of drugs, girls that will have their drugs hit all at once and have to be carried off the floor, dancers sleeping with your male staff and that drama, how much hanky pankey are you going to let slide in the VIP, always struggling to get enough girls there in time for your opening yes even if you don't open till 5 pm. On any given day 80% of your dancers phones will be shut off. So trying to call them in is impossible. There is no real way to discipline the dancers for bad behavior or poor attitude or poor attendance. Their job takes no real skill or training so if you piss them off they will leave and get naked at some other club and be making money that night.

I am not trying to rain on your parade man, I hope you open your club and it's awesome. I hope you have lots of hot girls, and do $10 couch dances, and make lots of money. All I was trying to share with you is that running a strip club is not like running any other business and you have to be prepared for that.

DearHungry
11-12-17, 11:58

I would much appreciate and value any input from you guys.Cheeks in Dayton is nonsmoking with smoking area outside, Centerfolds in Columbus same and the two clubs in Bowling Green are non smoking. Cheeks and Centerfolds are usually packed so the nonsmoking does not slow business. It seams the most smokers are the dancers so they get pulled away from business when taking a smoking break. Some times they invite you to hang with them in the outdoor smoking area. Centerfolds has a separate room detached from the dancing area.

scotman
11-13-17, 08:48
Cheeks in Dayton is nonsmoking with smoking area outside, Centerfolds in Columbus same and the two clubs in Bowling Green are non smoking. Cheeks and Centerfolds are usually packed so the nonsmoking does not slow business. It seams the most smokers are the dancers so they get pulled away from business when taking a smoking break. Some times they invite you to hang with them in the outdoor smoking area. Centerfolds has a separate room detached from the dancing area.It is all about the ladies. I have been frequenting clubs for way too many years in spite of their toxic atmospheres. The smoke permeates everything. I have to believe that many attractive ladies would choose to work in a smoke-free club and that many customers would follow. I certainly would give the place a shot. But at the end of the day, it is all about the quality of the ladies.

Mr JT
11-13-17, 09:18

I would much appreciate and value any input from you guys.I would go. I do t like going to a smoking establishment!

Flagg43
11-13-17, 11:47

I would much appreciate and value any input from you guys.It's a great idea. I am allergic to cigarette smoke so I don't go to the strip clubs much because it always gives me a headache and makes me sick. I would go to this.

Jake Longs
11-13-17, 21:19
Personally I love the idea of a non-Smoking bar.

It's not the smoke that drives me crazy though.

It is the sparkles and perfume.

Some of these girls must bathe in it.

RickPinto
11-16-17, 08:22
If you could recreate a non smoking CE would be great=less the thugs, drug dealers and guns.

Personally I love the idea of a non-Smoking bar.

It's not the smoke that drives me crazy though.

It is the sparkles and perfume.

Some of these girls must bathe in it.

CpaMba
11-16-17, 14:19
If you could recreate a non smoking CE would be great=less the thugs, drug dealers and guns.I'm in! Hate the smoke on my clothes when I have to go home.

BuildingCode
11-17-17, 22:32

I would much appreciate and value any input from you guys.Non-smoke filled environment was a huge reason I used to go to a "modeling" place in Paducah. No smoke and a great lap dance. Awesome times. Now, model quality and lap dance quality sucks. Only thing going for it is not being smokey. Got to have all three to be worthwhile, but smoke is the least important one of the three.

MackJordan444
11-18-17, 07:22
I would go out of my way to visit a non-smoking establishment.So would I, that's why I hardly ever go to any of them anymore.

WarlockKy
11-19-17, 11:32

I would much appreciate and value any input from you guys.Give the girls a room that's vented where they can smoke and use an ozone generator to remove the smell.

A few years back a plant engineer showed me one that he was playing with that was nothing more than a set of tubes mounted in a 4' fluorescent shop fixture, the guy was a heavy smoker and 120 seconds after he turned it on there was absolutely no smoke smell in the room.

Atlienz2016
11-22-17, 02:13
I will be spending a night in Lexington soon and would appreciate some advice. Which club would I have the best luck getting a good amount of contact during the dances? In particular looking for full nude. Basically, where will I get the most bang for my buck. Not looking for FS necessarily, just don't want to spend $30 per song and not even be allowed to touch or something like that. I'm from Atlanta where most clubs are full nude and some of the clubs you can get away with quite a bit of contact even out on the floor. I passed through once before and went to Spearmint Rhino, but didn't stay long to really get a good feel for it. Was curious if that is one of the better ones or if I might have more luck somewhere else? Thanks in advance for any input.

SWMonger
11-22-17, 10:20
I will be spending a night in Lexington soon and would appreciate some advice. Which club would I have the best luck getting a good amount of contact during the dances? In particular looking for full nude. Basically, where will I get the most bang for my buck. Not looking for FS necessarily, just don't want to spend $30 per song and not even be allowed to touch or something like that. I'm from Atlanta where most clubs are full nude and some of the clubs you can get away with quite a bit of contact even out on the floor. I passed through once before and went to Spearmint Rhino, but didn't stay long to really get a good feel for it. Was curious if that is one of the better ones or if I might have more luck somewhere else? Thanks in advance for any input.Everyone has different tastes, desires, and experiences. For me book a room at a cheap no-tell (there are a lot of them in Lexington) and then I try to get take out. The best luck I have had for that is with the clubs that are less busy and when business is slow. The girls are more desperate to make some money.

Zoddo
11-22-17, 11:08
I will be spending a night in Lexington soon and would appreciate some advice. Which club would I have the best luck getting a good amount of contact during the dances? In particular looking for full nude. Basically, where will I get the most bang for my buck. Not looking for FS necessarily, just don't want to spend $30 per song and not even be allowed to touch or something like that. I'm from Atlanta where most clubs are full nude and some of the clubs you can get away with quite a bit of contact even out on the floor. I passed through once before and went to Spearmint Rhino, but didn't stay long to really get a good feel for it. Was curious if that is one of the better ones or if I might have more luck somewhere else? Thanks in advance for any input.The strip club scene here varies a lot. I generally get the best bang for my buck at divas. But the dancers there aren't as attractive as say platinum or spearmint. I've had some luck at cowboys during the day. I don't think you can find an experience like what you are used to here.

If it's anything like where I am from you could get away with a lot even on the floor. Good luck.

TwaddleFuss
11-22-17, 12:08
Options are pretty easy. Spearmint and Platinum have the highest quality dancers with little to no mileage. Both expensive. If you want a good place for a drink and eye candy they are your place. Divas and Cowboys are mid level quality. Most girls 6-8, some 8-10 or 4-5. High mileage and fair price. DeJavu is an 18 and over club, no alcohol. I don't go there since I like a drink, but I have never heard of extras in there. As with most clubs mileage is lower on weekend nights since the girls can make plenty of money dancing on busy days. Day shift is very high mileage in Divas and Cowboys. Cowboys VIP is a ripoff and you can get what you want for 20-25 in couch room. Divas VIP is the only way to go. No mileage in couch room. Almost anything goes in VIP.

Have fun in Lex.

Nezzz
11-22-17, 15:00
Options are pretty easy. Spearmint and Platinum have the highest quality dancers with little to no mileage. Both expensive. If you want a good place for a drink and eye candy they are your place. Divas and Cowboys are mid level quality. Most girls 6-8, some 8-10 or 4-5. High mileage and fair price. DeJavu is an 18 and over club, no alcohol. I don't go there since I like a drink, but I have never heard of extras in there. As with most clubs mileage is lower on weekend nights since the girls can make plenty of money dancing on busy days. Day shift is very high mileage in Divas and Cowboys. Cowboys VIP is a ripoff and you can get what you want for 20-25 in couch room. Divas VIP is the only way to go. No mileage in couch room. Almost anything goes in VIP.

Have fun in Lex.I'll be driving through that way soon. I was trying to figure out if I should go through Lexington or Louisville.

Bilbo Baggins II
11-23-17, 13:36

Have fun in Lex.I agree with this description of the Lexington strip club scene, with one addition. DejVu has some extremely hot young girls and with some luck and cash you can hook up outside of the club with porn star quality looking girls. Cowboys is my go to strip club.

Best of luck.

Bilbo.

SoilderBoy
12-05-17, 13:37
Headed to your fair city this weekend. My main goal in strip clubs is to look for extras mostly BBBJ it arrange take out.

With that being said from what I gathered form the board my best bet would be divas or cowboys just wanted to know how much extra should I tip for extras I know prices vary for girl or girl but just wanted get a ball park figure so I don't pay to much and jack up the price.

Thanks SB.

EshuTheGreat8
12-10-17, 09:51
Been to the club in richmond, looks promising. Anyone care to pm about extras? Personally, I hate wasting money and time. If this please requires both rather then I drive to Louisville.

Dark Traveler
12-10-17, 13:36
... Divas VIP is the only way to go. No mileage in couch room. Almost anything goes in VIP.

Have fun in Lex.Last attempt at Divas was at least half a year ago, but I left pretty disappointed. Spent $$ in a night on VIP and was shut down and hussled all night. That was over 6 months ago though.

So have things improved that much at Divas? PM me if you prefer.

I can't imagine based on recent visits getting anything in the couch room.

Oddly the AMP world is blowing up in Cinci where 10 years ago Lexington / Richmond had some of the best girls of all time.

JackOb85
12-10-17, 18:46
I have made a few trips to Divas lately. Got a terrible low mileage dance from a girl C* and then was so disgusted by that $80 VIP that I did another with a spinner named B* who gave slightly better mileage but still no BBBJ, FS, FIV, GFE, etc. My last few trips here have me thinking they are telling the girls to tone it down. Not sure maybe the bouncers are watching more? If this dries up, I am not sure what the answer is. Cowboys is hard to do in the VIP with cameras and the DJ watches the couches. DejaVu, SR, Platinum are all full of cameras. SR recent visit was told that the rules are even more strict so even though it was a regular, FIV was hidden and brief, no BBBJ, no DFK, no DATY. Basically little more than you get with the stage show. Maybe OTC is the only route and you use the couches as a way to secure a partner? Who knows. It is rough. And this is odd since most of the girls are complaining how little cash they are making.

TheRoman10
12-11-17, 10:16
I have made a few trips to Divas lately. Got a terrible low mileage dance from a girl C* and then was so disgusted by that $80 VIP that I did another with a spinner named B* who gave slightly better mileage but still no BBBJ, FS, FIV, GFE, etc. My last few trips here have me thinking they are telling the girls to tone it down. Not sure maybe the bouncers are watching more? If this dries up, I am not sure what the answer is. Cowboys is hard to do in the VIP with cameras and the DJ watches the couches. DejaVu, SR, Platinum are all full of cameras. SR recent visit was told that the rules are even more strict so even though it was a regular, FIV was hidden and brief, no BBBJ, no DFK, no DATY. Basically little more than you get with the stage show. Maybe OTC is the only route and you use the couches as a way to secure a partner? Who knows. It is rough. And this is odd since most of the girls are complaining how little cash they are making.Divas is usually good during day shift. My last two visits were OK. It wasn't mind blowing but I left with a smile on my face.

SoilderBoy
12-13-17, 21:59
I'm a little late on the report it's been a busy work week but here it goes anyways I just want to preference that this was my first time in Lexington and it was a Thursday night and please forgive me I'm not good with names LOL.

Divias- My first stop of the night got there around 10 pm there were Maybe 10 dancers working. The club itself was way nicer then I had anticipated. I have to admit I did not stay mainly because none of the girls caught my eye I don't consider myself picky but I thought the talent was kinda on the low side there was a nice looking black chic but she was sitting all alone so I didn't bother about 45 minutes I left. Hindsight maybe I should have stayed longer as I think his club has a lot of potential in terms of extras.

Cowboys. Arrived here around 11 and before I could even get a drink I was rushed by a dancer this is something that really bothers me at least let me grab a drink and have a seat before you start your sales pitch LOL although the dancer was nice looking young and thick with a tight body and in her defense the club was pretty empty which kind of suprised me. Anyways the overall.

Dancer quality was way better than divas I would say about 8 girls working and all of them at least a 6 and a couple of 9's I did do a couch dance with the dancer that rushed me it was ok nothing to ride home about but it was on the couches and wasn't the most private so I didn't think anything extra could be had so After the dance I got another drink and headed out.

Platinum Dolls this was my final stop of the night and again there wasn't many customers and Maybe around 10 dancers. The overall talent was pretty good with several nice looking ladies I didn't stay here long or get any dances I think they were 30 dollars I could be wrong I thought this place was overall a little to expensive but a good place for some eye candy.

Overall it was a fun night I will probably give Lexington another shot Maybe come back on a weekend and see the difference rather than a Thursday night I also would like to ask a couple of questions if you have any insight feel free to share LOL.

Prior to my trip I did research and the best place for extras according to the board was divas and cowboys I was just curious to how can extras be had a cowboys as the couches are in the open and the bouncer is right there?

Oh and lastly I tonight Lexington was full nude but I don't think one girl took her bottoms off? WTF LOL.

HotDog0007
12-14-17, 00:49
Yes Lexington is nude, but most dancers will not remove bottoms unless there are customers tipping. At Diva's and Cowboy's, usually extras can be had in the VIP rooms that are generally priced at $80-$100 per 15 minutes and up, but you best negotiate before going that route. On Day shift extras are more likely to be had than night shift, depending on the dancer.

HotDog0007
12-14-17, 01:10

I would much appreciate and value any input from you guys.When are you opening this club and what is the address and name of the club.

PotShop421
12-16-17, 14:27
When are you opening this club and what is the address and name of the club.Name is Fox, the old Blu club on windchester rd. They are trying to hire girls atm.

Mongo Jerry
12-22-17, 22:34
Very expensive Christmas gift to me. Spinner convinced me to do VIP and promised to make it worth my while. She did. Message for as much info as I can give. Promised I wouldn't publicize much info.

JBuck
12-23-17, 04:38
Sent you a pm but I'd dare to say there are several mongers who have already dipped in that egg nog.

Very expensive Christmas gift to me. Spinner convinced me to do VIP and promised to make it worth my while. She did. Message for as much info as I can give. Promised I wouldn't publicize much info.

Mongo Jerry
12-23-17, 12:26
Sent you a pm but I'd dare to say there are several mongers who have already dipped in that egg nog.Your right, she wasn't wearing a choir robe. Really up front girl though. I told her she needed to sell cars.

Smitty93
12-25-17, 12:55
Sorry wrong section for post was suppose be under Massage parlors.

BlueMoo
12-29-17, 15:52
Know there is a lot of takeout available on day shift, not sure on couch room or VIP, best time to go there is between 12-2.

JoeDallasJoe
01-07-18, 02:35
Anyone seen Melanie lately? Great entertainer at the club there, but haven't seen her in a while.

Abyss23
01-07-18, 08:52
Name is Fox, the old Blu club on windchester rd. They are trying to hire girls atm.Is it open yet?

Roc859
01-09-18, 18:17
Is it open yet?Has anyone heard if this place has opened yet? Or been there how is it?

Bigmotravel
01-10-18, 08:39
Has anyone heard if this place has opened yet? Or been there how is it?I stopped by Tuesday during the day and talked to them.

They said the club will be ready to open Friday but the have to wait for.

Their liquor liscense.

If you have facebook type in the fox club and search.

They post updates.

Member #5827
01-14-18, 16:21
Coming to Lexington next week and will be going to the Rhino with the wife. She is bi curious and likes getting dances from the girls. Any suggestions on hot ones that like pretty girls? Pm me your suggestions. Thanks and be safe.

FunkyFun25
01-15-18, 15:30
Friend stopped by today to see if they were open. Said it won't be until next week with a soft unannounced opening. Talked to manager about the type of club it'll be. Said no hop Hop at all, Very little country, but mostly rock and top 40's. Said there'd be a slow song every 20 minutes or so that you can slow dance with a dancer. Licensed massage tech giving massages. Said rudeness from staff will not be tolerated. Manager also said zero tolerance for tricks or drugs. Get caught and they're fired. So no extras. Looking to be open 3 pm to 3 am and aim at the 32 and up business crowd. Doesn't want college kids or thugs / drug dealers. Sounds to me it's going to be laid back with min mileage. Bouncers will be ex military as well so no guys looking for a reason to feel like badasses. Girls will get 100% of tips on the floor. Bartender, manager, dj, and bouncers get no percent of tips. House takes 30% of tips from back room dances.

That's all the info he got. Sounds like it'll be straight and narrow but laid back and maybe high priced but with the house taking less than Platinum or spearmint it might get the best girls. Def going to check it out myself. Will report as I can.

DeaconBlues
01-15-18, 16:17
Friend stopped by today to see if they were open. Said it won't be until next week with a soft unannounced opening. Talked to manager about the type of club it'll be. Said no hop Hop at all, Very little country, but mostly rock and top 40's. Said there'd be a slow song every 20 minutes or so that you can slow dance with a dancer. Licensed massage tech giving massages. Said rudeness from staff will not be tolerated. Manager also said zero tolerance for tricks or drugs. Get caught and they're fired. So no extras. Looking to be open 3 pm to 3 am and aim at the 32 and up business crowd. Doesn't want college kids or thugs / drug dealers. Sounds to me it's going to be laid back with min mileage. Bouncers will be ex military as well so no guys looking for a reason to feel like badasses. Girls will get 100% of tips on the floor. Bartender, manager, dj, and bouncers get no percent of tips. House takes 30% of tips from back room dances.

That's all the info he got. Sounds like it'll be straight and narrow but laid back and maybe high priced but with the house taking less than Platinum or spearmint it might get the best girls. Def going to check it out myself. Will report as I can.Sounds like it's worth checking out. No price quotes on the dances?

BlueMoo
01-16-18, 03:59

That's all the info he got. Sounds like it'll be straight and narrow but laid back and maybe high priced but with the house taking less than Platinum or spearmint it might get the best girls. Def going to check it out myself. Will report as I can.Sounds extremely lame, probably won't do very well.

FunkyFun25
01-16-18, 11:54
Sounds like it's worth checking out. No price quotes on the dances?No, didn't get any info on price of dances but I'm guessing it could be a bit cheaper than Platinum and spearmint since the house takes less but it could end up being more for the same reason.

Roc859
01-16-18, 12:01
No, didn't get any info on price of dances but I'm guessing it could be a bit cheaper than Platinum and spearmint since the house takes less but it could end up being more for the same reason.I talked to them yesterday and they said they are still working out the prices.

BlueMoo
01-17-18, 18:17
Wish the owners of Foxy Lady in Louisville would open up one in Lexington, it'd make bank here.

InFromBehind
01-22-18, 04:49
Went in Sunday night. Watched a while the went to the $$$ room with Jo+++n don't waste your money, lots of promises broken and I left unhappy. You win some you loose some, I lost tonight.

DearHungry
01-23-18, 07:51
Anyone seen Melanie lately? Great entertainer at the club there, but haven't seen her in a while.Visited Divas for an afternoon. Only two dancers one heavy and one skinny, no dancing and neither good looking. Both said only two dancers for afternoon shift. Worth a try but won't visit again. Will go other places like cowboys.

BlueMonday
01-27-18, 15:26
Hit up Cowboys last night for the first time in a couple months. I was looking for Melanie but never saw her. I did have the chance to sirens some time with Infinity. She's a sexy blond with fake this. After bus a couple drinks and talking for about 30 minutes I divided to get a couch dance with the chance to turn that into a VIP if I liked it. After the first dance I was ready to take the plunfe. A BBBJ right in front of another couple, take my $150 for the VIP. In the VIP there was about 2 seconds of tease and it was on! Dreaming with FS, BBBJ, HAND ACTION, DATY, 69, EVERYTHING. Gave a tip at the end even though she insisted I didn't have to! Not used to that at all! This girl is sexy and she had a Sister the too, Trish, what I would give for a double dream of that! The trick to Cowboys is always going for the girls that have been there a while. They have a understanding with the DJ, and he leaves you and then alone. Good luck guys.

TheRoman10
01-29-18, 10:05
I talked to them yesterday and they said they are still working out the prices.Has anyone tried this club yet? I drove by the other night and it looked dead.

LetsBeHonestt
02-07-18, 16:33
I was driving South on Monday and decided to stop in Lexington for a bit of a break. I wanted to stick close to the interstate and was going to try Deja Vu. It was around 2 pm and there were no cars in the parking lot so I headed to Cowboys. It was pretty slow in there but I ended up talking to a few of the dancers (Portia, Samantha, and Mia) and they were nice. I liked the layout of the overall club, but the couchroom setup would be annoying if it were busier. It wasn't a wasted trip and I may end up back there again.

DearHungry
02-09-18, 10:51
I was driving South on Monday and decided to stop in Lexington for a bit of a break. I wanted to stick close to the interstate and was going to try Deja Vu. It was around 2 pm and there were no cars in the parking lot so I headed to Cowboys. It was pretty slow in there but I ended up talking to a few of the dancers (Portia, Samantha, and Mia) and they were nice. I liked the layout of the overall club, but the couchroom setup would be annoying if it were busier. It wasn't a wasted trip and I may end up back there again.Stopped at Cowboys a few days ago in the afternoon. Essence is gone again, Mia said she moved to Louisville. Candy is also gone. Turn over is high there and it is difficult to find the girls after they leave. Will look around Louisville for Essence.

MrDigler
02-12-18, 09:07
Passing through last couple weeks and visited platinums both times. Security not the friendliest but both experiences with dancers have been more than I had hoped for.

First visit I met with Shay who gave an awesome dance. Lots of movement and great grinding. High paced and not afraid to have fun.

Second visit I met with Onyx. Good conversation and a body to match. She was more into slower dances which are fine with me as I could enjoy watching her body move.

Lots of girls working from all over the scale. Tall, short, larger breasts, smaller. They have a great selection. Could be a little intimidating as many of the girls travel together and tend to not stray off.

Prices are pretty high and didn't even believe there are extras with all the cameras. Also beware of the handlers as they will trick you into getting more paid dances. After my dance with onyx the handler came in and told me to go ahead and stay for another few minutes on him. I knew that sounded to good to be true and asked if he was really giving me 10 more "free" minutes and he asked if I worked for free. LOL. I left shortly after. I would visit again just for more conversations with onyx.

AfghanSausage
02-14-18, 11:14
Looking for information regarding Innocence from Divas? Wild little spinner. She left before we got a chance to really communicate about anything. Definitely would like to see if she was on a take out menu.

Abyss23
02-16-18, 08:25
Stopped in yesterday afternoon to check the place out. Really nice, clean place. Didn't smell like an ashtray when I left.

Since they just opened, there wasn't a lot of activity. I had a couple beverages and chatted with the owners and bartenders. Drink prices were reasonable.

Dance prices follow the same model as Divas, including the 15 minute and up VIP room. I had to check out the room, so invited a gal to join me. She was really cute with a great body. Dance was fantastic. Being my first time, I behaved myself. Didn't get the impression that extras were available from her anyway.

Overall, enjoyed the experience and will frequent more often.

BlueMoo
02-17-18, 12:45
Stopped in yesterday afternoon to check the place out. Really nice, clean place. Didn't smell like an ashtray when I left.

Since they just opened, there wasn't a lot of activity. I had a couple beverages and chatted with the owners and bartenders. Drink prices were reasonable.

Dance prices follow the same model as Divas, including the 15 minute and up VIP room. I had to check out the room, so invited a gal to join me. She was really cute with a great body. Dance was fantastic. Being my first time, I behaved myself. Didn't get the impression that extras were available from her anyway.

Overall, enjoyed the experience and will frequent more often.I totally disagree, stop in, music is not what you want to hear in a club. Dancers don't get into it at all, no real DJ. Just doesn't have the feel you want in a strip club, maybe they should check out other clubs in Lex like Cowboys and Divas, or drive to Louisville and check out clubs like Foxy Ladies. Just don't think this club will be around long at all if it stays like it is. Plus they need to pull better talent in too, just don't see it happening.

JBuck
02-18-18, 01:48
I am going on a strip club buffet in a week. Please friends pm me names, prices, other info of ladies that have sure bet extras at Cowboys or divas but really divas. SR ladies takeout if you have it. I have ran divas but cowboys is a mystery to me but I've heard stories and like to conquer the place as it the one I haven't. Thanks.

BadAssBmw3
02-19-18, 14:29
I will be in "The Ville" this weekend and was wondering of any clubs that have any Asian girls dancing? Any info is appreciated, thanks in advance.

RickPinto
02-20-18, 18:38
You should check the Louisville site. Don't look for my banner. They took it down today.

I will be in "The Ville" this weekend and was wondering of any clubs that have any Asian girls dancing? Any info is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Abyss23
02-21-18, 12:50
I totally disagree, stop in, music is not what you want to hear in a club. Dancers don't get into it at all, no real DJ. Just doesn't have the feel you want in a strip club, maybe they should check out other clubs in Lex like Cowboys and Divas, or drive to Louisville and check out clubs like Foxy Ladies. Just don't think this club will be around long at all if it stays like it is. Plus they need to pull better talent in too, just don't see it happening.I agree about talent, but it's been open a week. I think that improves.

I enjoy the music and thought the change of pace was refreshing.

Agent18
02-23-18, 19:10
I hate to pile on. I had a hall pass so I thought I would stop by and check things out. I probably need to give them a the benefit of the doubt but it was a total waste of time. Should have went straight to somewhere else but ended up at Plat. I went by about 10:00 PM. I thought surely there would be some action going on. Nope. I had thought that I heard that there would be no smoking in there. Nope. There were 2 gals smoking gigs. There was no girls on the stage. I must have been invisible. Although, the bartender with blue / purple hair did see me. She was the best looking gal in there. The talent was pretty weak. There were 3 dancers sitting at the bar. There were 3 other gals setting at the bar in street clothes. One of the gals in street clothes was loud and obnoxious and a ring in her nose, she must be a employee because she got behind the bar at one point. Then there were about 4 gals that must swing from the other side of the plate. Plaid shirts, jeans, short hair cuts all probably weighed in as much and more than I. I was there 30 minutes not one person said one thing to me-only the bartender. I have never had that happen to me. There was 2 dancers sitting at a table with a guy. It turns out he must be an employee because he gets behind the bar at some point. Then 4 thugs come in about 10:30. The gals leave the bar and sit with the thugs. Finally, a gal gets on stage. Whew, I had enough or as in this case not enough. I could not get out quick enough. Unless I hear of any better reports will not be back.

I left and made a beeline to Platinum. The guy at the door shook my hand. I went to the bar another guy came by and welcomed me. Then as in most strip clubs a gal (very attractive) came over and introduced herself. We had very nice conversation and she danced for me on one of the stages. These 2 clubs were the polar opposite.

DearHungry
02-26-18, 10:46
Visited Cowboys in the afternoon, most of the dancers I know are gone. Hard to get info out of the dancers left. Essences has moved to Louisville and the others retired. Checked around clubs in Louisville and escourt Web sites and could not find Essences or the others. Think I will try Platinum next.

Dupree4335
02-26-18, 20:15
Checked it out Saturday night, around 11:00. Lots of bar / wait staff, more than necessary. I had a couple beers. Talent level was fairly low, of the few dancers working. Seemed to be several ladies who looked like off duty dancers hanging out with ones on duty. They were having fun, but ignoring everyone else in the club. Only saw two dance on stage while I was there. I actually liked the robo-dj voice. It was much better than most live djs in town. Overall, not impressed, probably won't return.

Ixmeofne
02-27-18, 00:14
More like Pig Pen. I ventured in earlier in the evening this past weekend, think 6-7 pm. Pitiful in there. Looks like someone's poorly finished basement despite being on the ground floor.

4-5 dances sat at the bar, along with some guy, the female bartender, and some TVs lighting up the wall. I took a seat away from the group and ordered up a beer. I get approached by this aged red-head, flabby and likely high. She tells me about the glory days of dancing all over LEX and how she is skilled in baking with Mary Jane. Oh yea, before that, she offered contact info for extra fun, unwarranted.

Long story short, and not to be a dick-head (though now I guess I look back on it, I was being too nice), I fell into the bartenders suggestions to get her a drink (9 $ patron). Soon after that, she pestered me to get a dance, I turned her "Fun" down a couple times. Curious about the dance area, I obliged for the. 25 single dance to check it out. It's a red-lit room with three love-seats facing each other. Bouncer guy reminded her that I had to give it up front, he asked her to clarify how many. I said just one, "Let's do two baby" she slurs and gestures to the bouncer, he shrugs and takes off without my input. There goes. 40.

If that doesn't scream shit customer service, I don't know what else to tell you.

The dances have nothing to excited. She says I can suck on her titties, but I'm left with some light sweat and perfume all over my face. Her belly hangs while she turns her ass to my face, after having sucked on my crotch. She pulled at her ass and opens her pussy up to show me the goods. I'm almost half way interested in that, but then she gets up and bends her butt back towards my face, she queefs. Yes, queefs. Big time. Keeps dancing like it's nothing, but acknowledges it. Finally, when the misery of the two songs is done, she openly asks for a tip.

I couldn't leave faster. Quickest waste of. 5 ever.

Ended up at SR to cleanse my palette. Decent selection but not a lot of rotation for dances. Carameldime4 u was dancing there as cinnamon, a self-proclaimed black-barbie pornstar, but she had a shit attitude.

CmFun
03-02-18, 14:21
Headed to LEX today on a short business trip and was thinking about hitting up one of the two for a brief visit. Anyone with info on which one has the best chance for some ITC action please let me know ASAP.

Coop67
03-02-18, 14:46
Headed to LEX today on a short business trip and was thinking about hitting up one of the two for a brief visit. Anyone with info on which one has the best chance for some ITC action please let me know ASAP.I prefer Cowboys for itc action. May have to tip the dj via the lady though if you want fun on the couches. VIP you should be fine. Good luck.

Member #5745
03-04-18, 09:04
Has anyone seen the dancer that goes by Mariah? I texted with her some through another site. Was wondering if she looks as hot as her pic.

WhoDeyBuckeye
03-05-18, 03:09
Has anyone seen the dancer that goes by Mariah? I texted with her some through another site. Was wondering if she looks as hot as her pic.I was at the Fox Den while passing through Lexington on Tuesday and I didn't see anyone nearly that attractive. It's a shame because I had a pocket full of cash and the club itself looked good, unfortunately the talent level was severely lacking and I left with almost all of my cash.

Agent18
03-11-18, 12:30
I was in Richmond one night and decided to stop in. I was not aware there was a strip club in Richmond. Don't go. Total waste of time. They must have stricter laws in Richmond. It was topless only. We went in to the area to have a private dance with one of the gals. I was told there were cameras everywhere and bouncer was watching us like a hawk. There was nude in VIP. No extras to be had at least with the gal I was with and maybe I got the wrong gal. I was there earlier in evening. Only 1 girl and she was sitting at the bar when I first got there. When I left 3 dancers were there. 2 of 3 were attractive. They were much better looking than anything I saw at Fox Den. Maybe if you live in Richmond and go regularly might find a gal for some action OTC. But IMHO not worth drive from Lexington.

Snakeeyez
03-12-18, 13:35
I was in Richmond one night and decided to stop in. I was not aware there was a strip club in Richmond. Don't go. Total waste of time. They must have stricter laws in Richmond. It was topless only. We went in to the area to have a private dance with one of the gals. I was told there were cameras everywhere and bouncer was watching us like a hawk. There was nude in VIP. No extras to be had at least with the gal I was with and maybe I got the wrong gal. I was there earlier in evening. Only 1 girl and she was sitting at the bar when I first got there. When I left 3 dancers were there. 2 of 3 were attractive. They were much better looking than anything I saw at Fox Den. Maybe if you live in Richmond and go regularly might find a gal for some action OTC. But IMHO not worth drive from Lexington.Take Heather Star in the VIP and things will be different she also does OTC.

JoeDallasJoe
03-14-18, 23:11
Okay, so I kept reading the reviews and STILL decided to stop in and check it out for myself. Couldn't resist a new place. I visit Lex every couple months. What I found was a place where the bar was full when I walked up, but a couple guys saw me and made some room. There was some talent dancing. Long legs, thin type that works for me. The point is, it seemed clean and the people around were so friendly. The guy next to me hadn't seen the Guiness that I ordered (Kudos for a good beer selection there), so I poured him a lowball glass of mine and he bought my next round. There was some guy trying to make a "money gun" work that shot dollar bills on stage and it was hilarious. I'm not sure how the private dances are but it was a friendly crowd, nice bartender, and a clean fun place to hang out. I really enjoyed it.

After about an hour or so, I wanted to get a private dance, so I headed to Divas where I had a fun dance from Mel. Always a good place to stop. But this post is about Fox where I have to say it was the friendliest customer base that I've had a beer with in Lexington. And I definitely didn't exactly blend into the crowd at the bar.

My vote is to give it a shot unless you're a curmudgeon who only wants to sit alone and wait for girl to swing by. If that's the case, go to Cowboys and they'll stop by to talk to you even if you're not outgoing.

Lex is a good place to visit, but I do miss CEast where the bartender was always friendly and the girls gave great dances.

Cheers,

Joe.

WhoDeyBuckeye
03-15-18, 13:49
Okay, so I kept reading the reviews and STILL decided to stop in and check it out for myself. Couldn't resist a new place. I visit Lex every couple months. What I found was a place where the bar was full when I walked up, but a couple guys saw me and made some room. There was some talent dancing. Long legs, thin type that works for me. The point is, it seemed clean and the people around were so friendly. The guy next to me hadn't seen the Guiness that I ordered (Kudos for a good beer selection there), so I poured him a lowball glass of mine and he bought my next round. There was some guy trying to make a "money gun" work that shot dollar bills on stage and it was hilarious. I'm not sure how the private dances are but it was a friendly crowd, nice bartender, and a clean fun place to hang out. I really enjoyed it.

After about an hour or so, I wanted to get a private dance, so I headed to Divas where I had a fun dance from Mel. Always a good place to stop. But this post is about Fox where I have to say it was the friendliest customer base that I've had a beer with in Lexington. And I definitely didn't exactly blend into the crowd at the bar.

My vote is to give it a shot unless you're a curmudgeon who only wants to sit alone and wait for girl to swing by. If that's the case, go to Cowboys and they'll stop by to talk to you even if you're not outgoing.

Lex is a good place to visit, but I do miss CEast where the bartender was always friendly and the girls gave great dances.

Cheers,

Joe.That sums the place up pretty well. It's a great place to stop in for a drink or two but there are better clubs when you're ready to get some dances. Hopefully they find their footing as a strip club because they obviously put some serious time, money and good intentions into the setup. Only time will tell.

Bigmotravel
03-16-18, 07:28
Stopped by Cowboys yesterday afternoon and wanted.

To let the ones that have missed Wendy know.

That she is back.

Snakeeyez
03-21-18, 00:57
Stopped by Cowboys yesterday afternoon, had a couple of couch dances with Porcha very pleasurable, then had 3 couch dances with Wendy. Yes her couch dances are just as good now as they used to be. Again I left very pleased just like before. She says she has cleaned herself up now, I think otherwise, but she was a fun time like usual.

Taffer
03-21-18, 14:32
Was hoping to get a dayshift recommendation for Divas. Haven't been in about a year and have heard some old favorites may have moved on. Any help is appreciated, PMs are great.

Member #6185
03-21-18, 17:25
Stopped by Cowboys yesterday afternoon, had a couple of couch dances with Porcha very pleasurable, then had 3 couch dances with Wendy. Yes her couch dances are just as good now as they used to be. Again I left very pleased just like before. She says she has cleaned herself up now, I think otherwise, but she was a fun time like usual.Is leaving pleased the same as leaving happy? What do these two look like?

TomCat111
03-22-18, 17:14
Hey guys, I've been out of the game for a while so I'm looking for some recommendations. I've got a wild night planned with my girl on Saturday night and she wants to go to the club and pick up a stripper for fun later in the evening / early hours of the morning. I'm thinking cowboys, any girls who do otc action there that I could probably see there on a Saturday night? Big fake tits is a plus. Thanks! Pm me if you want to keep her name of the forum.

Snakeeyez
03-23-18, 01:37
Is leaving pleased the same as leaving happy? What do these two look like?Pleased happy one in the same. Porsha tall thicker black lady very attractive nice natural boobs. Wendy, her habit has wore her down but she is still cute, petite body, fake small boobs brunette.

Taffer
03-24-18, 16:36
Porsha gives a great grind. Only there on a quick weekday visit. I plan to return and see.

Lexington2323
03-28-18, 16:50
So I am going out tomorrow night. I am wanting to know what is the best club to leave very very happy. I will only have $2 with me. That should be enough. I guess.

CountryMan54
03-28-18, 22:25
I'm from louisville where all the stripclubs are a joke anymore! Thinking of taking a trip to lexington what are the best nude club with good lapdances? Miss what louisville use to have! Any advice would be appreciated!

HotDog0007
03-29-18, 09:53
I'm from louisville where all the stripclubs are a joke anymore! Thinking of taking a trip to lexington what are the best nude club with good lapdances? Miss what louisville use to have! Any advice would be appreciated!Cowboy's and Diva's if you want lots of milage and extras. Platinum or Spearmint if you want the best eye candy, but little milage and likely no extras.

JBuck
03-30-18, 12:30
Everyone sais Cowboys for extra. Then I ask for tips and I always get one Tracy. I go in there and get no hint. I'm always told cameras in VIP and little Jimmy tough guy is watching. So how where are mysterious extras? Names? It's like the mysterious gold just keep digging.

Now divas yes is the land of happiness. The greatest fun was Camelot east now closed. Oh that cubicles room and the fun that was had. Plus is a no go. Used to screw on the couches. Nit now. Cameras and owner is a douche. Spearmint yes maybe but be ready to overpay for a good time.

CountryMan54
03-31-18, 12:37
Everyone sais Cowboys for extra. Then I ask for tips and I always get one Tracy. I go in there and get no hint. I'm always told cameras in VIP and little Jimmy tough guy is watching. So how where are mysterious extras? Names? It's like the mysterious gold just keep digging.

Now divas yes is the land of happiness. The greatest fun was Camelot east now closed. Oh that cubicles room and the fun that was had. Plus is a no go. Used to screw on the couches. Nit now. Cameras and owner is a douche. Spearmint yes maybe but be ready to overpay for a good time.You mongers are so damn lucky! All of your stripclubs are awesome! Louisville clubs are horrible! The only thing I don't like about lexington clubs is the nasty vile cigarette smoke! If they were smoke free it would be heaven! If lexington had a smokefree club I'd be a regular!

MoFo812
03-31-18, 20:57
This club is smoke free but it is new and reading reviews on here is not up to par just yet, as far as talent / girls.

You mongers are so damn lucky! All of your stripclubs are awesome! Louisville clubs are horrible! The only thing I don't like about lexington clubs is the nasty vile cigarette smoke! If they were smoke free it would be heaven! If lexington had a smokefree club I'd be a regular!

Agent18
04-01-18, 04:16
I was in there about a month ago. It was not smoke free when I was in there. That plus the talent level will on be back unless something changes.

This club is smoke free but it is new and reading reviews on here is not up to par just yet, as far as talent / girls.

CountryMan54
04-01-18, 11:10
I have always had a thing for latinas! Does anyone know which club in Lexington would be my best option for latinas? Thank you in advance!

BlueMoo
04-01-18, 17:09
Anyone know if London still danc s, last I seen her was Divas, if she's still there, does anyone know her schedule, thanks.

CountryMan54
04-04-18, 15:54
I have always had a thing for latinas! Does anyone know which club in Lexington would be my best option for latinas? Thank you in advance!Well I guess there isn't any or nobody wants to answer!

JBuck
04-04-18, 17:48
I guess divas. One hot one but no extras from her. She has morals. LOL.

Well I guess there isn't any or nobody wants to answer!

CleanFun1960
04-04-18, 20:38
Well I guess there isn't any or nobody wants to answer!Don't know about Lexington but Blue Diamond in Louisville is the place to go for fine Latinas. Will be well worth your drive.

CountryMan54
04-05-18, 18:39
I guess divas. One hot one but no extras from her. She has morals. LOL.She got morals means its going to cost more time and money LOL.

Smilesallround
04-06-18, 16:57
I had a little time on Tuesday afternoon so decided to sample some full-nude strip bars that we don't have in my neck of the woods (Cincinnati). Even though it was awful slow, I'd be very happy to have even one of your fine establishments close to my home!

Cowboys had a half dozen dancers, Porsha was the best of the lot. I appreciated that when on the stage the panties go away quickly, and the girls were all friendly. However, the ones who approached me to offer dances were not enticing, so after a little while I moved on.

Divas had two dancers working and neither dancing. Bree sat and talked, nice girl and looked cute, but it became clear she was just there to drink and nothing more so after a little while I moved on.

Platinum Dolls had one dancer at the bar and Amy dancing. After she got off stage Amy talked me into a 30-dollar dance, which was well done but as expected low mileage. Crazy prices there. The bouncer said more were coming in at 3:00, but I didn't feel like waiting.

JBuck
04-08-18, 03:17
Has anyone seen Rachel that worked at ceast. I heard a rumor platinum. I used to have a blast with her.

CountryMan54
04-08-18, 19:35
What is the purpose of the dresscode at these clubs? You can't wear sweatpants and be comfortable? WTF?

JBuck
04-08-18, 20:28
I will tell you but can't on here. We have to be politically correct you know.

What is the purpose of the dresscode at these clubs? You can't wear sweatpants and be comfortable? WTF?

HotDog0007
04-08-18, 22:57
What is the purpose of the dresscode at these clubs? You can't wear sweatpants and be comfortable? WTF?Never been stopped for A: sweatpants or B: basketball shorts, both polyester silky smooth that most dancers appreciate.

HonestlyNow
04-10-18, 13:13
I recently began to get into the scene here in Lex. I have spent my fun time at Cowboys and have met a couple of lovely ladies. Portia is a really good dancer and is one of the only girls I have met that was actually nice to look at and she gives pretty nice dances with good grinding. Aside from her there aren't any other girls that I have regularly seen. A few weeks ago I saw a gorgeous dancer named Samantha but she was busy and I have not seen her since. Cowboys is fun, but I think I may start trying out other clubs.

Raccoonner
05-21-18, 21:51
While driving through KY a few weeks ago I decided to stop off and try a club in Lexington. This happened to be while this site was down, so I was kind of flying blind (I really learned just how much I appreciated having intel on a club before I go in, glad the site is back).

As this was my first time in a Lexington Club I decided to give Diva's a try. I walked in around 3 pm, no cover, no dancers on the stage, just two girls working the floor for private dances, a bar tender, DJ, and a couple of quiet guys that looked like barfly regulars.

I have to admit it wasn't a bad setup for a club. The couch area was off in a separate room, and beyond that was a bunch of little VIP spaces each with a privacy curtain and no obvious surveillance cameras. One would think that this would be the optimal setup for some in-club fun, but sadly neither girl working that day wanted to play.

One girl was really selling the dream hard, until I brought up the topic of extras (politely of course). That put a stop to that. Nothing shuts down a hustle like a polite put-up-or-shut-up.

The other girl was a SUPER cute mixed race lady with some genuinely beautiful tits. I got a VIP from her just to have a chance to get some hands on time with those. No extra's in the club, but take-out wasn't off the table. (Didn't really explore that option as I was only passing through) Her dancing was also lacking in luster. She ended up just sitting in my lap and we talked race-relations and politics while I indulged my breast fetish. Not a win, but not a loss either.

Overall I may give Diva's another chance when next I'm in your fair city. The setup seems to have real potential for those willing to pay for our sexual recreation, and the day shift staff (Bar tender and DJ) seemed completely nonplussed.

Now that this site is back up, I'm reading that Cowboy's might have given me slightly better odds for VIP extras. Even with the surveillance contrivances there.

Bigmotravel
05-24-18, 07:31
For all you Essence fans wanted to let.

You all know that she is back on day shift.

At Cowboys.

Grizzly89
05-28-18, 17:16
I stopped by Diva's the other day and got a dance with a really hot blonde that goes by Lexi. I got a 15 min VIP and for a slight upcharge got a very relaxing BBBJCIM / w spit. Never bring a CSI light in there or you would never get a dance again, LOL. Full service is available but I would rather do take out for that activity.

Darticus
05-29-18, 04:03
Can you get any out of the club or any extras at platinum. There is about 3 girls that I am dying to see extras from. Could anyone help or pm me letting me know which ones will do extras or am I pissing in the wind on this. I'm new to the scene. Thank you for your help.

BunkDane
05-29-18, 19:06
Can you get any out of the club or any extras at platinum. There is about 3 girls that I am dying to see extras from. Could anyone help or pm me letting me know which ones will do extras or am I pissing in the wind on this. I'm new to the scene. Thank you for your help.I'd say most girls do not but it's possible. Probably not easy or cheap. Depends on the girl and as always YVMV.

CountryMan54
05-30-18, 12:47
Can you get any out of the club or any extras at platinum. There is about 3 girls that I am dying to see extras from. Could anyone help or pm me letting me know which ones will do extras or am I pissing in the wind on this. I'm new to the scene. Thank you for your help.You are pissing in the wind no extras at platinum.

JohnAb1877
05-30-18, 22:25
I agree it is difficult to get any extras. It depends on your luck. I felt it like it is almost overcrowded at times. Obviously Dancers don't show interest in extras if they are getting money through dances.

JBuck
05-30-18, 23:03
Used to screw on the couch in plat. You got real cool girls then you got spearmint GPS real bad. Now you have cameras everywhere and souped up antics like hot tubs to waste money and major gps. Complete waste of time.

You are pissing in the wind no extras at platinum.

TipsTipsTips
05-31-18, 20:54
I an in town and stopped by cowboys via Uber. It's a great chill spot don't know about play or takeout but had a nice dive bar feel and reasonable priced drinks. Sitting at bar right now and yes girls look much better then Louisville club girls.

JBuck
06-04-18, 00:34
Went to Divas Saturday night. I took the old trusty Melanie back who has always made me happy. This time she hustled while trying to sell a VIP for her friend who was on down on her luck that night. I was so mad. I'm done for awhile with DIVAS. I threw down a 5 dollar tip and walked off. Then I get a text from her at 4 AM. Saying GD I told you I had a GD man. Yea ok, blocked. Just a bad night but it happens. With CEAST gone, PLAT as good as gone, Cowboys camera, and SR overpriced shit the lexington scene is not a 1/4th of what it was five years ago even. VERY sad.

Grizzly89
06-04-18, 08:31
Went to Divas Saturday night. I took the old trusty Melanie back who has always made me happy. This time she hustled while trying to sell a VIP for her friend who was on down on her luck that night. I was so mad. I'm done for awhile with DIVAS. I threw down a 5 dollar tip and walked off. Then I get a text from her at 4 AM. Saying GD I told you I had a GD man. Yea ok, blocked. Just a bad night but it happens. With CEAST gone, PLAT as good as gone, Cowboys camera, and SR overpriced shit the lexington scene is not a 1/4th of what it was five years ago even. VERY sad.I am not familiar with Melanie. Is that her stage name? I am mostly a daytime customer and it has been slim pickens lately and I have been starting to go at night sometimes.

Nob72
06-07-18, 11:47
My girlfriend and I are heading into town for the next few days. We're looking to have some adult fun and thought a good way to kick it off would be for the two of us to go to a strip club together.

Is there one in town that you'd recommend? Which ones are the most woman friendly? I don't want her to be turned off by a place that's too skanky but I also want to make sure that she can get a lap dance and possibly let her hands do some wandering.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

BoredinIN
06-07-18, 14:09
My girlfriend and I are heading into town for the next few days. We're looking to have some adult fun and thought a good way to kick it off would be for the two of us to go to a strip club together.

Is there one in town that you'd recommend? Which ones are the most woman friendly? I don't want her to be turned off by a place that's too skanky but I also want to make sure that she can get a lap dance and possibly let her hands do some wandering.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!Platinum has the atmosphere you are seeking.

Blabla99
06-09-18, 13:12
Stopped in there a few weeks ago and met her for the first time. Went to VIP for BBBJ. She suggested take-out and a 3 some with one of her friends.

For all you Essence fans wanted to let.

You all know that she is back on day shift.

At Cowboys.

Member #5827
06-14-18, 03:49
Will be at the Rhino in a couple weeks on a Saturday. Looking for OTC if possible that is potentially threesome friendly with a very attractive female that will be wth me. Definitely looking for bisexual girl that will be hands on in the VIP area with my girlfriend. Willing to spend a little bit. Let me know by PM if there are any that fit what I am looking for. Thank you gentleman.

Twah70
06-18-18, 13:24
It used to be the culture at cowboys that the girls were bascially topless all of the time. They had to put their tops on, got on stage, took it off about 30 seconds into the first song. Left it off until they started their next set.

Is it still like that?

Grizzly89
06-18-18, 13:29
It used to be the culture at cowboys that the girls were bascially topless all of the time. They had to put their tops on, got on stage, took it off about 30 seconds into the first song. Left it off until they started their next set.

Is it still like that?I don't go in at night much but it's not really like that on day shift. They mostly just take off their tops when on stage.

Whistler1
06-20-18, 13:19
Anyone notice a small red head working at one of the three clubs mentioned? She wears her hair up in a bun on the top of head or ponytail mostly. When it's down it is natural red and long. Not sure if she serves or dances, but use to work at Diva's a couple of years ago. Not sure if she works on the side or not. A picture would help.

I'm sure this is not a lot to go on. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

ArchLandrote
06-25-18, 04:25
Anyone ever try the hot tub room at Platinum? Curious about the cost / experience.

Topper1991
06-25-18, 10:50
Anyone ever try the hot tub room at Platinum? Curious about the cost / experience.I think they quoted around $400-450 excluding any tipping as they took me for a tour a few months ago.

Have not partaken.

JBuck
06-25-18, 14:15
Man I wouldn't give that bum at platinum a dime. He has totally ruined that place. I'm telling you the play used to be wonderful. Now its overpriced and pathetic.

ArchLandrote
06-25-18, 21:17
I think they quoted around $400-450 excluding any tipping as they took me for a tour a few months ago.Wow. Was that at least for a half hour?

DearHungry
06-28-18, 18:54
It seems things never change, Essences is back on an extended Vacation with her Uncle. Tried a new AA chick Korea came over from Diva's. She is a great time even in the couch room. Menu seems very open.

Blabla99
06-28-18, 22:55
Went to SR tonight to look for a favorite (Riley) but she wasn't there. Had a quick drink and two Cuban dancers joined me. They're up from the SR in Florida visiting for awhile. I've always wanted a dance from two women and these two seemed pretty open to adventure, so I took them back for a dance. All was going great- plenty of rubbing / roaming and they asked if I wanted to cum. Of course! Why else would I be there?? So SR had taken the damn curtains off their room and the bouncer was walking by regularly. They strategically placed themselves and gave me a HJ until I finished.

All that was great until the dance was over and it was time to pay. I paid the asking amount and added a nice tip for each of them, then one of them got bitchy and said, "cum is more". How much I asked? "How much is in your wallet"? She then threatened to tell the managers that I didn't pay if I didn't give her everything. I had put the rest of my cash in another pocket earlier so the wallet was empty anyway.

Bottom line is that they're both hot and I'm sure they're down for anything, but watch your ass if you decide to tangle with them. Expensive HJ but was fun until the end.

GrittyB
06-28-18, 23:00
Went to SR tonight to look for a favorite (Riley) but she wasn't there. Had a quick drink and two Cuban dancers joined me. They're up from the SR in Florida visiting for awhile. I've always wanted a dance from two women and these two seemed pretty open to adventure, so I took them back for a dance. All was going great- plenty of rubbing / roaming and they asked if I wanted to cum. Of course! Why else would I be there?? So SR had taken the damn curtains off their room and the bouncer was walking by regularly. They strategically placed themselves and gave me a HJ until I finished.

All that was great until the dance was over and it was time to pay. I paid the asking amount and added a nice tip for each of them, then one of them got bitchy and said, "cum is more". How much I asked? "How much is in your wallet"? She then threatened to tell the managers that I didn't pay if I didn't give her everything. I had put the rest of my cash in another pocket earlier so the wallet was empty anyway.

Bottom line is that they're both hot and I'm sure they're down for anything, but watch your ass if you decide to tangle with them. Expensive HJ but was fun until the end.I would consider that a strong-arm (strong hand?) robbery.

Bigmotravel
06-29-18, 12:15
It seems things never change, Essences is back on an extended Vacation with her Uncle. Tried a new AA chick Korea came over from Diva's. She is a great time even in the couch room. Menu seems very open.I too saw that Essences was on vacation. I was in Cowboys yesterday around 3 pm and saw Korea and Portia there. They were both.

Sitting with one guy so didn't get a chance to try Korea's couch dance out.

PeterNorthKy
06-30-18, 18:35
I haven't been in the Lexington strip clubs in several years. I am thinking of going to check them out. I would appreciate any help on which clubs you regulars prefer and the best way to have some fun without getting into any issues. I have read the DJ at Cowboys is an issue, any suggestions to get around him would be appreciated. PM if you prefer. Thanks for any help.

DearHungry
07-01-18, 17:19
I too saw that Essences was on vacation. I was in Cowboys yesterday around 3 pm and saw Korea and Portia there. They were both.

Sitting with one guy so didn't get a chance to try Korea's couch dance out.Your were there the same day and time I was. Hanging at the bar with Maddie for a while. Not sure how her couch dance is but I went over to where Korea was and just asked for the dance. Figured it would be good just by her stage dance. She did not disappoint.

ArchLandrote
07-02-18, 14:34
Your were there the same day and time I was. Hanging at the bar with Maddie for a while. Not sure how her couch dance is but I went over to where Korea was and just asked for the dance. Figured it would be good just by her stage dance. She did not disappoint.Thinking of going around that time this week, what does Korea look like?

DearHungry
07-03-18, 11:06
Thinking of going around that time this week, what does Korea look like?AA girl about 5-7 slight baby damage but very out going. Can't miss her on stage she spreads everything out and smiles while you look.

Grizzly89
07-05-18, 00:11
So I sat and talked to a hot blonde at cowboys that goes by Brooklyn and was wondering if anyone had any info on how good her dances are. She is very flexible on stage and has some nice pole tricks. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

DearHungry
07-05-18, 19:34
So I sat and talked to a hot blonde at cowboys that goes by Brooklyn and was wondering if anyone had any info on how good her dances are. She is very flexible on stage and has some nice pole tricks. Any info would be greatly appreciated.I received a dance from her if she is the blond on night shift. Ok dance but got a better one from Shelby the but plug brunette on night shift. She puts it all in your face.

Grizzly89
07-05-18, 20:30
I received a dance from her if she is the blond on night shift. Ok dance but got a better one from Shelby the but plug brunette on night shift. She puts it all in your face.They must shop at the same butt plug store, LOL. Thanks for the reply but Shelby is not my cup of tea for some reason.

JoeDallasJoe
07-05-18, 22:51
Stopped by Diva's twice in the past two weeks and it was slow. Not a lot of my type of talent, but good if you are into the heavier girls. Hopefully it was just because of a slow week night both times, but I still like grabbing a drink there because it's laid back and the staff is cool. Usually they have a couple really nice dances too.

Went to Cowboys for the first time in a few years and was surprised at how nice the dancers looked. Two of them were pushing hard for the dances, but it was late and I needed to go back and get some sleep. Don't know if the privates have improved, but a few years ago when I visited, the bouncers were in there bugging the patrons in the private booths the whole time. Ruined the time. I didn't want to try that even though the dancers said it was better now. So about the whole plug thing. I have never seen that before. Still not sure if that's a turn on or off, but it seemed really odd in just kind of a "why?" sense of thinking. Does that appeal to everyone? Is it a new thing at other clubs too?

DickHerDown
07-07-18, 15:47
Hey fellas, I'm a cincinnati guy but will be in Lexington for 1 night early next month. It will be a Monday night so I know that's not the greatest of nights LOL. Anyway, I do this once a year and typically end up visiting Cowboys and Divas. Last year cowboys sucked so I went to divas. Met a black girl named amari. She took me in the dance rooms and rode my cock. Funny thing was she loved anal so here I am butt fucking her in the club LOL. That next morning she came to my room for some fun. I guess I'm just looking for any advice about the clubs or any dancers you recommend I look for? Also any escort info in that area would be great. Feel free to PM me. Hell, feel free to join me that night if you want to.

JBuck
07-07-18, 19:10
I went to Cowboys and ran into Riley who has left SR. She talked about VIP. I said there are cameras and Jimmys and I've heard. But I heard some can get around it. I just do not see it and see a lot of GPS and girls who are GPS because they won the county pageant contest. Anyway she said I can get around and thought well maybe she has got more realistic on costs. NOPE still wanting 400 bucks. I said well let me run to the bank and I ran on home. Dream on hooker. Dream the f* on.

Stopped by Diva's twice in the past two weeks and it was slow. Not a lot of my type of talent, but good if you are into the heavier girls. Hopefully it was just because of a slow week night both times, but I still like grabbing a drink there because it's laid back and the staff is cool. Usually they have a couple really nice dances too.

Went to Cowboys for the first time in a few years and was surprised at how nice the dancers looked. Two of them were pushing hard for the dances, but it was late and I needed to go back and get some sleep. Don't know if the privates have improved, but a few years ago when I visited, the bouncers were in there bugging the patrons in the private booths the whole time. Ruined the time. I didn't want to try that even though the dancers said it was better now. So about the whole plug thing. I have never seen that before. Still not sure if that's a turn on or off, but it seemed really odd in just kind of a "why?" sense of thinking. Does that appeal to everyone? Is it a new thing at other clubs too?

JBuck
07-07-18, 19:15
I came up for the weekend and have offered several of you leads. I brought me some "khakis" so I can go to the refined clubs tonight. Does anyone know of any girls for outake? I used to pull them out of plat but quit after the changes. Spearmint?

JBuck
07-08-18, 01:29
I went tonight to divas. I had few options. However, I met a cute little thing and she made me happy in the VIP. Do not pm me about it. I don't know her name nor do I care her name. But she made oh willy wonka happy in the chocolate factory.

I came up for the weekend and have offered several of you leads. I brought me some "khakis" so I can go to the refined clubs tonight. Does anyone know of any girls for outake? I used to pull them out of plat but quit after the changes. Spearmint?

DickHerDown
07-08-18, 20:29
Hey fellas, I'm a cincinnati guy but will be in Lexington for 1 night early next month. It will be a Monday night so I know that's not the greatest of nights LOL. Anyway, I do this once a year and typically end up visiting Cowboys and Divas. Last year cowboys sucked so I went to divas. Met a black girl named amari. She took me in the dance rooms and rode my cock. Funny thing was she loved anal so here I am butt fucking her in the club LOL. That next morning she came to my room for some fun. I guess I'm just looking for any advice about the clubs or any dancers you recommend I look for? Also any escort info in that area would be great. Feel free to PM me. Hell, feel free to join me that night if you want to.Any good advice on this? I'll be happy to help you guys out when in cincy!

TwaddleFuss
07-16-18, 13:54
Friday afternoon a little after 4:00.

I had about an hour and a half to kill so I tried Diva's first. The place was dead. I don't know how they even stay open. No girls on stage. Only 4 working. 1 not my type and already with a guy. 2 high as kites flopped on the back bench. Layla approached before I even had my first beer and started talking. She is hot and nice but I have heard on here that she talks a big game and never delivers. Finished the beer and went to Cowboys.

Cowboys was a little better but still disappointing. All of the girls working were AA or fat, except one. The problem there is that dumb money was in the club and not enough girls to cover that. Two tables had multiple girls. My first choice was a new girl named Paris. She is very cute and I will go back to see her soon. She promised to come see me when she finished with the guy she was sitting with. The problem is he was buying round after round of drinks so I knew he was spending way too much for me to have a chance of seeing her. Second choice was a tight thin AA who did amazing pole work (stage pole, not mine). I tipped while she was butt naked and she let me put the dollar between her cheeks, which was cool. Came to my table, gave me a peck on the cheek and moved to a dumb money table. I can't blame the guys for spending money to monopolize the girls, but I wish the club would call in more dancers when this happens.

Oh well, this is the first strike out I have had in years.

DearHungry
07-20-18, 10:18
Friday afternoon a little after 4:00.

I had about an hour and a half to kill so I tried Diva's first. The place was dead. I don't know how they even stay open. No girls on stage. Only 4 working. 1 not my type and already with a guy. 2 high as kites flopped on the back bench. Layla approached before I even had my first beer and started talking. She is hot and nice but I have heard on here that she talks a big game and never delivers. Finished the beer and went to Cowboys.

Cowboys was a little better but still disappointing. All of the girls working were AA or fat, except one. The problem there is that dumb money was in the club and not enough girls to cover that. Two tables had multiple girls. My first choice was a new girl named Paris. She is very cute and I will go back to see her soon. She promised to come see me when she finished with the guy she was sitting with. The problem is he was buying round after round of drinks so I knew he was spending way too much for me to have a chance of seeing her. Second choice was a tight thin AA who did amazing pole work (stage pole, not mine). I tipped while she was butt naked and she let me put the dollar between her cheeks, which was cool. Came to my table, gave me a peck on the cheek and moved to a dumb money table. I can't blame the guys for spending money to monopolize the girls, but I wish the club would call in more dancers when this happens.

Oh well, this is the first strike out I have had in years.Cowboys requires each dancer to sell 10 drinks or they have to give some of their earned money back. Dancers would prefer giving private dances. Tell the dancers you want a dance or have the waitress tell her they will leave the table for dances. Or tell them when they are on stage. Three AA Porscha, Korea, and Vanessa along with Hailey, Mia, Maddie and her twin. Windy, Essences, Taylor, Brittney, Shelby are gone. Most likely due to not making enough money.

WhimWham
07-20-18, 14:03
Cowboys requires each dancer to sell 10 drinks or they have to give some of their earned money back. Dancers would prefer giving private dances. Tell the dancers you want a dance or have the waitress tell her they will leave the table for dances. Or tell them when they are on stage. Three AA Porscha, Korea, and Vanessa along with Hailey, Mia, Maddie and her twin. Windy, Essences, Taylor, Brittney, Shelby are gone. Most likely due to not making enough money.Are Porscha, Korea and Vanessa (never have seen her though) gone?

Grizzly89
07-20-18, 20:52
Are Porscha, Korea and Vanessa (never have seen her though) gone?I think he meant the ones starting with Windy (Wendy) are gone. Essence is visiting her uncle for 90 days and Wendy hurt her leg really bad if I recall correctly.

DearHungry
07-23-18, 09:37
I think he meant the ones starting with Windy (Wendy) are gone. Essence is visiting her uncle for 90 days and Wendy hurt her leg really bad if I recall correctly.Yes that is what I ment. Wendy and everything after are gone. Wendy broke her foot jumping of a wall by Burger King. Vanessa is a new AA, slim and very cute.

DearHungry
07-23-18, 09:56
Headed to Cowboys Friday night but storms knocked power out so tried Diva's. Two nice looking ladies, but the rest are not much. Day shift at Cowboys is better that night shift at Diva's. The good is three dances totally nude in VIP $50.

DickHerDown
07-29-18, 21:25
Looking forward to being back in your city next Monday night. I think I'm going to go between cowboys and divas and see if I can get lucky and if there are any hot girls working. Feel free to hit me up nthat night if you want to hang out. See how many strippers we can bang!

Kurt859
07-30-18, 23:25
Anyone know if the girls at Deja Vu are still open to extras? I used to go there a couple years ago and hit the VIP for extras with a Hispanic girl, stage name was Luna I think. Have not been back in a while just curious if anyone had info about it or about possible extras at other clubs, thanks in advance.

DiverManAk
08-03-18, 10:10
Anyone know if the girls at Deja Vu are still open to extras? I used to go there a couple years ago and hit the VIP for extras with a Hispanic girl, stage name was Luna I think. Have not been back in a while just curious if anyone had info about it or about possible extras at other clubs, thanks in advance.Not from Lex so have only frequented Diva's and Cowboys once each, same day. Extras were available at both. Little or no selection at Diva's Better selection at Cowboys with EXTRA success in normal lap dance area.

ShavedKitties
08-03-18, 15:19
Hi, I'm visiting Louisville for a few days but I hear the club scene is not what it used to be (lived there about 10 years ago). I don't mind taking the trip to Lexington to find a young attractive gal that allows some extras (not FS, I'm happy with some mutual touching), is Divas or cowboys the place to go for that? Who do you recommend?

Also, is there a dress code? In Seattle I can go with my very loose basketball shorts and is no big deal, except for the tent I leave with LOL.

TIA and I can give recommendations is you're ever in Seattle.

PotShop421
08-03-18, 15:43
You will not get away with that at cowboys or divas. Both have a dress code, with cowboys being less stricked during the early part of the week. Divas you will not get pass the door in basketball shorts. Only reason I have a few times is because they know I do not get dances and I am bigger than the bouncers so they back down when I question what he was going to do.

Hi, I'm visiting Louisville for a few days but I hear the club scene is not what it used to be (lived there about 10 years ago). I don't mind taking the trip to Lexington to find a young attractive gal that allows some extras (not FS, I'm happy with some mutual touching), is Divas or cowboys the place to go for that? Who do you recommend?

Also, is there a dress code? In Seattle I can go with my very loose basketball shorts and is no big deal, except for the tent I leave with LOL.

Seenitall
08-03-18, 17:45
I would go to Divas. They have a 3 song for $50 naked private dance. Make sure you are very clear about your expectations before you pay your money. And the others are correct. Basketball shorts are not allowed.

TheDeal
08-08-18, 10:45
Went to Cowboys last night and may I say they have the best looking girls in Lexington. I had the pleasure of getting great dances from Raven, Sierra, and Ivy. I got the chance to sit with Ivy and she was a delight. She has a nice body and great moves. She was tied up most of the early part of the evening but she finally came over. She invited over one of her friends and I can't remember her name but she wore glasses and has dark hair. She has a nice body but lacks personality and dancing skills. If I were to guess she is probably new and will get better the longer she is there. Overall it was good.

TheDeal
08-08-18, 12:04
Went to cowboys last night and they had a great selection of dancers. I was able to sit down and had good conversations and dances from Raven, London, and Ivy. I will say I spent most of the time talking to Ivy and she is a very nice person with a great smile and can really dance. I had to wait until she finished sitting with another guy before I could get her attention but I understand she has to make money. She invited over a friend and I can't remember her name only that she wears glasses and has dark hair. Her friend is very nice but must be new as she didn't have the best dance moves and wasn't as out going as her friend. Overall I would recommend this club.

TheDeal
08-08-18, 12:58
Sorry I post same thing twice didn't think it went through first time.

DearHungry
08-10-18, 09:34
Got there about 2 in the afternoon. Three customers and five dancers. All were available for dances and drinks or just your attention. No hustle and no stupid money taking all of them to one table. Picked up around five but I had my fun and left.

Incognito1234
08-14-18, 13:57
Hello Gentleman,

I'll be in your fine state over the holiday to visit family and I need some guidance. A bit of conversation and some FS action is on my to do list but to give you an idea of how long it's been since I've hit the Lexington clubs, the curtains were still up and extras were easy to be had at SR. I understand that's not going to happen now, unless something has changed recently, so it's on my list of clubs to avoid.

From what I read, Cowboys is the place to go. Is it best to go during the nights to avoid the DJ that everyone talks about or do I just tip the DJ for the place behind the booth? Are the private rooms better than the DJ area?

In regard to my rate for extras, I like petite girls and I'm looking for a similar rate to the Detroit area clubs ($120 for FS). I'll pay a bit extra for a girl who offers trips to Greece. Is there anyone I should look for in that area?

Thanks in advance for the assistance and feel free to PM me, if you don't want to post publicly. Also, if you ever make a trip up to my area, I'll be happy to provide suggestions as well.

Grizzly89
08-15-18, 09:25
Hello Gentleman,

I'll be in your fine state over the holiday to visit family and I need some guidance. A bit of conversation and some FS action is on my to do list but to give you an idea of how long it's been since I've hit the Lexington clubs, the curtains were still up and extras were easy to be had at SR. I understand that's not going to happen now, unless something has changed recently, so it's on my list of clubs to avoid.

From what I read, Cowboys is the place to go. Is it best to go during the nights to avoid the DJ that everyone talks about or do I just tip the DJ for the place behind the booth? Are the private rooms better than the DJ area?

In regard to my rate for extras, I like petite girls and I'm looking for a similar rate to the Detroit area clubs ($120 for FS). I'll pay a bit extra for a girl who offers trips to Greece. Is there anyone I should look for in that area?

Thanks in advance for the assistance and feel free to PM me, if you don't want to post publicly. Also, if you ever make a trip up to my area, I'll be happy to provide suggestions as well.The jerk DJ works Mon thru wed days and Thur thru sat nights so plan your fun around that. Not many petite girls on dayshift and I don't get to go much at night. Mia and a black girl (can't recall name) on days are sure things. 10 min VIP is $100 and the go up from there also not really very private.

I would personally go to divas just for the cheaper VIP (15 min is $80) and they are alot more private.

Incognito1234
08-15-18, 16:01
The jerk DJ works Mon thru wed days and Thur thru sat nights so plan your fun around that. Not many petite girls on dayshift and I don't get to go much at night. Mia and a black girl (can't recall name) on days are sure things. 10 min VIP is $100 and the go up from there also not really very private.

I would personally go to divas just for the cheaper VIP (15 min is $80) and they are alot more private.Many thanks for the info. Is the $80 or $100 just for the VIP and then you negotiate an added price on top of that or do you just make a total offer? For instance, I'd be offering $120 total for that 10 or 15 minutes, including the cost of VIP. I assume that the girl gets mostly all of the VIP room fee anyway and doormen / bouncers get their piece out of it when the girls tip out to go home?

Grizzly89
08-15-18, 16:15
Many thanks for the info. Is the $80 or $100 just for the VIP and then you negotiate an added price on top of that or do you just make a total offer? For instance, I'd be offering $120 total for that 10 or 15 minutes, including the cost of VIP. I assume that the girl gets mostly all of the VIP room fee anyway and doormen / bouncers get their piece out of it when the girls tip out to go home?Yeah. The price is just for the VIP and the dancers get some but not all of the money. At divas the dancer gets 50 of the 80 and then still has to pay tip out on the total money earned on a shift. It probably works similar at cowboys. It can get expensive with the tip for services on top of the VIP fees.

MaxTantric
08-19-18, 11:15
Taking bi lady friend is way way more fun than going solo. And tends to get more action also. There is an established dancer at cowboys that gives her good extras and is eager to do so. I don't think it matters who the DJ is. I've always been pretty sure this one gives extras to guys also but have never actually done that. I don't post names or descriptions here its counterproductive.

Plus I don't post the next days I wait a while. I've already discussed this one PM with several of the established members here. Anyone who wants to know just ask. I'm not on here much because I'm hunting adult friend finders more than SD / SB sites now.

JMark229
08-19-18, 21:39
I can't talk for anyone else but I doubt very few of us are going to take a date to Cowboys for some girl on girl action with the hope of getting some extras.

Taking bi lady friend is way way more fun than going solo. And tends to get more action also. There is an established dancer at cowboys that gives her good extras and is eager to do so. I don't think it matters who the DJ is. I've always been pretty sure this one gives extras to guys also but have never actually done that. I don't post names or descriptions here its counterproductive.

Plus I don't post the next days I wait a while. I've already discussed this one PM with several of the established members here. Anyone who wants to know just ask. I'm not on here much because I'm hunting adult friend finders more than SD / SB sites now.

MaxTantric
08-27-18, 08:14
There is a basic separation. Those who do and those who don't. Those who do for one person are a lot more likely to do for the next person than the one who doesn't do. I don't think gender is the main determining factor. Money probably is.

This dancer was at platinum. I usually don't try there but it was a Sunday night with more limited choices. This was the stunning 10 blonde dancer. The kind everyone wants to catch. She was willing to give me attention but was directed toward my lady friend. She gave her a good hand job and rubbed her left nipple on my lades clit till she came. Downside she never dropped the panties and I never saw her pussy. Platinum staff seems more driven toward keeping extras from happening so I was impressed with this visit. This lady knew how to navigate the staff. I will tell if you ask.

TheDeal
08-30-18, 14:54
Went to Cowboys the other day and it was a pretty good time as long as you understand that these girls are trying to make money. I got pulled in about 8 on a Friday and the place was packed with about 8-10 really hot dancers. Received dances from London, Barbie, Ivy, and Cameron. London was definitely the most fun while Barbie was the least. Cameron and Ivy wanted to do a duo where they would make out. No sure I want to pay them to do that. Overall all the girls where nice to talk too just some where better dancers. Also to answer the question about taking GF there were about 4 couples in there that night.

DearHungry
09-12-18, 14:20
The jerk DJ works Mon thru wed days and Thur thru sat nights so plan your fun around that. Not many petite girls on dayshift and I don't get to go much at night. Mia and a black girl (can't recall name) on days are sure things. 10 min VIP is $100 and the go up from there also not really very private.

I would personally go to divas just for the cheaper VIP (15 min is $80) and they are alot more private.There sure thing AA girl is Korea and of course Mia. The only question is how many have they been a sure thing for. I did visit Diva's and it is cheaper $80 for 15 and no cameras. The bouncer may walk back once and a while if they don't know you. Friday night at Divas had three cute girls and they were available but nothing like Friday night at Cowboys.

SweetV999
09-12-18, 22:23
Anyone ever try the hot tub room at Platinum? Curious about the cost / experience.Not sure about now. But used to frequent platinum a few years ago when I still lived in Lexington. Probably went back there 7-10 times or so. At the time it was $500 half hour and $1000 for an hour. Totally not worth it. Once or twice the cameras were covered which allowed for extras. But the other times I would have preferred a dance. It was nice to do once if you could afford it, but I was younger and dumber at the time.

DearHungry
09-14-18, 14:32
Visited Cowboys yesterday afternoon and saw my favorite cute little spinner Hailey. She gives the best couch dances and everything is real on her. After one couch dance you will know that. Mia was there as well for little extras if that is your thing. AA Korea is knocked up and already gone. Maddie and Shelby were back and a new dancer Mercedes. Still my favorite club in KY.

Bilbo Baggins II
09-14-18, 20:17
Cowboys is the best strip in Lexington day in and day out. I was there when hungry was and enjoyed time with Shelby and Maddie.

I wanted to warn everyone about a hot blonde on the night shift. Her name is Fantasy and she has gps really bad. She promised a lot if we did a VIP and delivered very little. The worst part is that she was a smart Alec about it. She says I can't do that, I'm not that kind of girl. That was after promises of fulfillment. Oh well she just got a little of my money. The rest went to more reliable and honest girls.

Best of luck.

Bilbo.

Jp1956
09-20-18, 09:20
Has anyone had any luck with her? I've gotten private dances but very little happened. I think she is hot.

Twah70
09-24-18, 14:26
What a shame. She told me, "I'm Fantasy. You can want me, but you can't have me. " I appreciated her candor.

Cowboys is the best strip in Lexington day in and day out. I was there when hungry was and enjoyed time with Shelby and Maddie.

I wanted to warn everyone about a hot blonde on the night shift. Her name is Fantasy and she has gps really bad. She promised a lot if we did a VIP and delivered very little. The worst part is that she was a smart Alec about it. She says I can't do that, I'm not that kind of girl. That was after promises of fulfillment. Oh well she just got a little of my money. The rest went to more reliable and honest girls.

Best of luck.

Bilbo.

Yurengr
09-25-18, 14:54
I'll be in the Richmond / Lexington area on business in a few weeks and am checking on entertainment options. Last time I was there was a few years ago and Spearmint Rhino was a fun place. I have RTFF and don't see any mention of it. What's the current status?

Yurengr.

Froze
09-25-18, 20:48
I'll be in the Richmond / Lexington area on business in a few weeks and am checking on entertainment options. Last time I was there was a few years ago and Spearmint Rhino was a fun place. I have RTFF and don't see any mention of it. What's the current status?

Yurengr.I hate to be naive, but what is RTFF?

LuvnLivn
09-25-18, 21:07
I hate to be naive, but what is RTFF?"Read The Fucking Forum". Usually used to tell a new person to do some research on their own before asking for info.

Any time you don't know what an acronym stands for, check to see if it's in the Abbreviations tab at the top of the page. (If you didn't already know that.).

Play safe!

JackOb85
09-27-18, 00:01

Yurengr.Can tell you that SR still has cameras so extras not very easy. They usually run 2 song or 3 song sets on the main stage. Nude for at least one, often all. VIP is 150 for 15 min or 4 songs for 100 in small booths that used to have curtains but those are gone now. Bouncers walk by. Basically go there if you want to see hot girls dance nude and tip at the rail. If you want more two way contact, you will have to go to Divas or Cowboys. Best of luck though, even those places not always easy to get extras so negotiate carefully up front.

Member #5827
09-30-18, 01:18

Plus I don't post the next days I wait a while. I've already discussed this one PM with several of the established members here. Anyone who wants to know just ask. I'm not on here much because I'm hunting adult friend finders more than SD / SB sites now.I sent you a PM with some questions you can hopefully help with. Thanks in advance on any info you can pass my way.

Grizzly89
09-30-18, 19:48
Anyone have any info on a skinny brunette that works day shift that goes by Bonnie I think? Sorry bad with names but she had a none stripper name so I pretty sure that is it. Wondering how her dances are and if she does OTC? Thanks.

DearHungry
10-01-18, 08:57
Anyone have any info on a skinny brunette that works day shift that goes by Bonnie I think? Sorry bad with names but she had a none stripper name so I pretty sure that is it. Wondering how her dances are and if she does OTC? Thanks.I ran in to her as well at Diva's on night shift, but got dances from a pretty blond instead. If she is on days I will go get a 15 min for 80 and found out. What days does Bonnie work?

DearHungry
10-01-18, 09:10
Friday night at Cowboys, packed with a lot of cute girls. Saw Sawyer the original butt plug dancer. She has quit doing the plugs along with everyone else. Received a few dances but no extras, don't think she will. I also saw Star the petite AA girl, said she is moving to days. Will have to check her out more thoroughly on days.

ShockMaster
10-11-18, 13:29
Does anyone know if she is back working or still on "vacation?

Bigmotravel
10-11-18, 13:34
Does anyone know if she is back working or still on "vacation?She is still on vacation.

Twah70
10-15-18, 03:42
She is still on vacation.What's she on vacation for? This is at least twice, right?

ChargerKerry
11-05-18, 00:58
This girl is named Charity Gordon. She stole a prescription paper out of my car last week. Word is she is working in Lexington. Please contact me with any info TY.

DearHungry
11-05-18, 13:33
What's she on vacation for? This is at least twice, right?Cowboys Thursday afternoon getting dances from Hailey and Mia. If you want to know more on Essences get a few dances from Hailey, she knows the latest on most of the afternoon ladies. There are a couple of new ones as well, a blond from Platinum and a tall cute mixed.

RickPinto
11-07-18, 02:09
Any intel on Brooklyn? Saw her the other night. Had a 2 song couch dance. Very hot gal. Tempted to try VIP. But wondering what you get in VIP? Or if she is another Fantasy all. Talk no action.

Sharpie560
11-10-18, 01:04
Don't waste your time. She is all talk and no action. Strip clubs are the biggest rip offs. Bought her several shots. No telling home many she had before I met with her. Decided to try the VIP. I asked if we were going to have some fun she said she has never had a complaint—-that is until now. Very nice body. She did a nice couch dance but that is where it ends. I asked if that is all there is? She tried to do a upsell "If you want to pay $400 we will have a lot more fun". "Well, so far not all that much fun". Yea right—-I call BS. I not falling for that crap. Told her thanks but no thanks and immediately called my UTR gal.

Any intel on Brooklyn? Saw her the other night. Had a 2 song couch dance. Very hot gal. Tempted to try VIP. But wondering what you get in VIP? Or if she is another Fantasy all. Talk no action.

JBuck
11-10-18, 14:06
You walked into it. When they say I never had a complaint, I say well that doesn't tell me a thing. I say look I am straight up and either talk and be on the up and up or we are not doing business. I also research to get an idea and most of the time I am pretty good at reading the situation. Cowboys is a place I hear rumors, but I just do not get the vibe and it seems like the Spearmint option 2 of some hot girls looking for a less competitive environment. In fact I have had more success in SR at one time then I did at Cowboys. I just don't see it and cameras everywhere at CB. There will never be anything like CEAST or PP before the new ownership came in and turned it into a country club.

Don't waste your time. She is all talk and no action. Strip clubs are the biggest rip offs. Bought her several shots. No telling home many she had before I met with her. Decided to try the VIP. I asked if we were going to have some fun she said she has never had a complaint-that is until now. Very nice body. She did a nice couch dance but that is where it ends. I asked if that is all there is? She tried to do a upsell "If you want to pay $400 we will have a lot more fun". "Well, so far not all that much fun". Yea right-I call BS. I not falling for that crap. Told her thanks but no thanks and immediately called my UTR gal.

RexChapman
11-10-18, 23:04
You walked into it. When they say I never had a complaint, I say well that doesn't tell me a thing. I say look I am straight up and either talk and be on the up and up or we are not doing business. I also research to get an idea and most of the time I am pretty good at reading the situation. Cowboys is a place I hear rumors, but I just do not get the vibe and it seems like the Spearmint option 2 of some hot girls looking for a less competitive environment. In fact I have had more success in SR at one time then I did at Cowboys. I just don't see it and cameras everywhere at CB. There will never be anything like CEAST or PP before the new ownership came in and turned it into a country club.Asking them straight up what the trade for is smart. That way they feel safe that you aren't LEO and trying to get them to admit to trading service for money. It's a brilliant strategy. You are a genius at this.

Bacnine
11-12-18, 09:09
I wanted to get some recommendations of where I should go and who to see.

The cat is away this week so I thought I would hit a club or 2 this week. Based on the posts it seems most of the extras are at Cowboys and Divas. Also, I see I need to avoid Brooklyn and Fantasy at Cowboys. Sorry to sound picky but I prefer the white spinner gals. Any gals that are open to visit OTC would be great as well. Jezz I know I am asking a lot. Because I do not have a lot of time I usually go the escort route where in most cases I know it is a sure thing.

I was also going to say no tats, natural boobs and most of their teeth but I know I would be asking too much. LOL. I do not visit the clubs very often and I am on a short leash so I don't have much time.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

DeaconBlues
11-12-18, 23:10
I wanted to get some recommendations of where I should go and who to see.

The cat is away this week so I thought I would hit a club or 2 this week. Based on the posts it seems most of the extras are at Cowboys and Divas. Also, I see I need to avoid Brooklyn and Fantasy at Cowboys. Sorry to sound picky but I prefer the white spinner gals. Any gals that are open to visit OTC would be great as well. Jezz I know I am asking a lot. Because I do not have a lot of time I usually go the escort route where in most cases I know it is a sure thing.

I was also going to say no tats, natural boobs and most of their teeth but I know I would be asking too much. LOL. I do not visit the clubs very often and I am on a short leash so I don't have much time.

Any help is greatly appreciated.You might try Mia on dayshift.

DearHungry
11-13-18, 11:27
You might try Mia on dayshift.There are cameras all over the place even in the corners and all the strippers have been told many times do not pull it out. Not sure you will find what you are looking for but Brittney on days has offered OTC. She does have the bolt on but she is nice looking. Like you said the escourt route is the sure thing.

Sharpie560
11-14-18, 08:17
Duly noted. But as you referenced C East, was a great club. I was spoiled there. You did not have to go through all the bulls- to get what you wanted. But, you really did not want to be there after about 11:00. 3 gals I met were very good Molly, Rachael and Brooklyn (may she RIP) all provided extras and there was no up-charge or haggling. All were great gals and I met Molly and Brooklyn outside of the club. JBuck probably knows of others that were excellent providers but those were the ones I saw the most.

You walked into it. When they say I never had a complaint, I say well that doesn't tell me a thing. I say look I am straight up and either talk and be on the up and up or we are not doing business. I also research to get an idea and most of the time I am pretty good at reading the situation. Cowboys is a place I hear rumors, but I just do not get the vibe and it seems like the Spearmint option 2 of some hot girls looking for a less competitive environment. In fact I have had more success in SR at one time then I did at Cowboys. I just don't see it and cameras everywhere at CB. There will never be anything like CEAST or PP before the new ownership came in and turned it into a country club.

Bacnine
11-14-18, 08:22
Thanks for the info. It sounds like I would have better luck on the day-shift w. So what do they look like when I go in an ask for Brittany and Mia?

There are cameras all over the place even in the corners and all the strippers have been told many times do not pull it out. Not sure you will find what you are looking for but Brittney on days has offered OTC. She does have the bolt on but she is nice looking. Like you said the escourt route is the sure thing.

DearHungry
11-14-18, 09:56
Thanks for the info. It sounds like I would have better luck on the day-shift w. So what do they look like when I go in an ask for Brittany and Mia?There are only 6 dancers in the day so you will find them. If you have not been there and not received dances you may not get what you are after. They are cautious if they don't know you. The escourt route may be best for a one time encounter.

JustTheTip50
11-14-18, 16:35
Went to Diva's this weekend and met Leah. Very friendly and sexy. Went to VIP for 30 minutes. Not sure if extras are available but had a good time anyway. Only thing I don't like is the smoke.

JBuck
11-14-18, 17:30
I hammered all three of them multiple times. Rachael was the best.

Duly noted. But as you referenced C East, was a great club. I was spoiled there. You did not have to go through all the bulls- to get what you wanted. But, you really did not want to be there after about 11:00. 3 gals I met were very good Molly, Rachael and Brooklyn (may she RIP) all provided extras and there was no up-charge or haggling. All were great gals and I met Molly and Brooklyn outside of the club. JBuck probably knows of others that were excellent providers but those were the ones I saw the most.

Sharpie560
11-15-18, 04:48
Molly is / was a pretty serious addict. The last I heard she moved back home to Ashland. Rachael was excellent. I wonder if she is still dancing somewhere?

I hammered all three of them multiple times. Rachael was the best.

JBuck
11-15-18, 19:45
Yes, Molly is back there. She did backpage for while. Rachael is working in Lex but out of the business / regular job. She was a drunk more then a druggie. But god she would get into ass smacking raunchy hot sex.

Molly is / was a pretty serious addict. The last I heard she moved back home to Ashland. Rachael was excellent. I wonder if she is still dancing somewhere?

JMark229
11-17-18, 18:07
Has anyone been to the Fox Club on Winchester Rd?

JackOb85
11-18-18, 02:20
Went to Diva's this weekend and met Leah. Very friendly and sexy. Went to VIP for 30 minutes. Not sure if extras are available but had a good time anyway. Only thing I don't like is the smoke.I have seen Leah at multiple clubs and never gotten any extras try as I might. Teaser is what she does.

Grizzly89
11-18-18, 13:44
I have seen Leah at multiple clubs and never gotten any extras try as I might. Teaser is what she does.Yeah, her dances are definitely G rated and she wears long sleeves for a reason. Pretty hardcore H junkie so not sure I would want to do anything with her even if I could.

DeaconBlues
11-20-18, 03:11
Has anyone been to the Fox Club on Winchester Rd?I have, but it's been a while. Only visited on afternoons, though, and if the place has anything interesting going it must be later in the day than that. Very, very slow in the early afternoons.

Abyss23
11-20-18, 11:37
I have, but it's been a while. Only visited on afternoons, though, and if the place has anything interesting going it must be later in the day than that. Very, very slow in the early afternoons.I stopped going when they stopped opening in the afternoon. Night time is difficult to get away.

Did stop in once at night. Got everything you could hope for in VIP without even asking. Perhaps she needed some D, but she got it out and put it in.

Second time, was told to be cautious. Someone had been caught and fired.

Haven't been back since.

JackOb85
11-20-18, 19:03
Yeah, her dances are definitely G rated and she wears long sleeves for a reason. Pretty hardcore H junkie so not sure I would want to do anything with her even if I could.I wonder if you thinking of Ashley not Leah? Leah I never saw tracks. This is a pic pulled from FB for Leah.

Ktucky79
11-21-18, 16:11
Both Leah and Ashley are big time addicts. I don't think Ashley is even around any more. I don't know about track marks but Leah has even bragged about how much her habit cost (you don't have to have track marks to be an addict).

I wonder if you thinking of Ashley not Leah? Leah I never saw tracks. This is a pic pulled from FB for Leah.

BarredMark
12-17-18, 20:24
Usually do my mongering in Louisville, but have been in Lexington a lot the past month and checked out a couple of clubs after several years away from them.

First stop was Cowboys. Mid afternoon saw about 6-8 girls working. Nothing spectacular, but none that would make me run for the door. Was sitting at the bar and was eventually approached by a girl (believe her name was Rochelle) who was not my type, but we chatted a bit. She did get me to buy her a drink as she was explaining how things worked and the pricing structure. She was pushing hard for a dance, but $100 for 10 minutes is pretty damn steep, especially since she was not what I was looking for. When her drink came I paid and she said "I need to go talk to someone. I'll be right back. " She did leave the drink, but after 20 minutes, I decided to just hit the door. Did ask a waitress to inform management that the customer felt like he had been played and I would not be back (as I explained what had happened and pointed at the full glass).

A few days later I pulled in Platinum Dolls. As I was parking an absolutely drop dead gorgeous little blonde thing was getting out of her car and walking in. I waited a few minutes and followed her inside. Had not been in here in many, many years and was impressed by the look of the club. They run a great happy "hour" from opening to 8 pm. Several girls working, most of them very nice looking. The little blonde soon emerged and joined me at the bar, but did tell me she had a regular coming in in just a few minutes. When she left to join him I struck up a conversation with Scarlett. Private shows here are the same ridiculous price, but I did opt for 10 minutes with her. She worked hard to make it worth my time and money.

The next week I was tried Diva's. Three girls working when I got there and two more came in while I was there (they all fell in the 5-7 range). Was rather quickly approached by a brunette and we started talking and she explained the price structure of the place. Bought her a couple of drinks and then opted for the 1/2 hour for 150. Lots of roaming and we have made plans to get together the next time I am in town OTC.

So in summary, Cowboys is off my visiting list for the forseeable future, Doll's has lots of good looking young ladies and Diva's is the best value for your money.

SpeedKicker
12-18-18, 23:27
Has anyone opted in and experienced the hot tub rooms at platinum?

DearHungry
12-27-18, 17:20
Usually do my mongering in Louisville, but have been in Lexington a lot the past month and checked out a couple of clubs after several years away from them.

First stop was Cowboys. Mid afternoon saw about 6-8 girls working. Nothing spectacular, but none that would make me run for the door. Was sitting at the bar and was eventually approached by a girl (believe her name was Rochelle) who was not my type, but we chatted a bit. She did get me to buy her a drink as she was explaining how things worked and the pricing structure. She was pushing hard for a dance, but $100 for 10 minutes is pretty damn steep, especially since she was not what I was looking for. When her drink came I paid and she said "I need to go talk to someone. I'll be right back. " She did leave the drink, but after 20 minutes, I decided to just hit the door. Did ask a waitress to inform management that the customer felt like he had been played and I would not be back (as I explained what had happened and pointed at the full glass).

A few days later I pulled in Platinum Dolls. As I was parking an absolutely drop dead gorgeous little blonde thing was getting out of her car and walking in. I waited a few minutes and followed her inside. Had not been in here in many, many years and was impressed by the look of the club. They run a great happy "hour" from opening to 8 pm. Several girls working, most of them very nice looking. The little blonde soon emerged and joined me at the bar, but did tell me she had a regular coming in in just a few minutes. When she left to join him I struck up a conversation with Scarlett. Private shows here are the same ridiculous price, but I did opt for 10 minutes with her. She worked hard to make it worth my time and money.

The next week I was tried Diva's. Three girls working when I got there and two more came in while I was there (they all fell in the 5-7 range). Was rather quickly approached by a brunette and we started talking and she explained the price structure of the place. Bought her a couple of drinks and then opted for the 1/2 hour for 150. Lots of roaming and we have made plans to get together the next time I am in town OTC.

So in summary, Cowboys is off my visiting list for the forseeable future, Doll's has lots of good looking young ladies and Diva's is the best value for your money.I am from the Louisville area and travel to Lexington 2-3 times a month just to go to Cowboys. It is by far the most fun afternoon club in Lexington or Louisville. Not sure who Rochelle is but try Hailey, Porsha Mia, Bobby Joe, or Lalay. They are all fun and it will change your opinion of Cowboys.

Discreq28
12-27-18, 21:15
Going to be in town for a visit soon, and was wondering about the Lexington options. From what I've read so far it sounds like a toss-up between Cowboys, Divas, and Platinum Dolls for my choices.

Anyone able to give me the rundown on what to expect as far as drink prices, options, or dance prices at these places? Hell, do they even still offer table dances, or is it strictly stage or private nowadays like it is in my area?

JackOb85
12-29-18, 13:28
The Manhattan Club in Richmond KY is now closed for good it seems. This place always had somewhat less than attractive and larger than average dancers and the rules were rather tight (not much mileage). So The loss to the community is tiny. These girls will probably move to Lexington or somewhere else and join the SW contingent. Who knows. So basically we are kind of where we have been for a while. Clubs in Lexington (Rhino, Divas, Dejavu, Cowboys, Fox, and Dolls) are all that is left locally and most are low mileage (Divas might be the one exception). Good luck mongers out there it is now slimmer pickings. Well literally since we took a lot of weight off the train so to speak.

Zack94
01-05-19, 19:58
Has anyone have dances from Hazel or Mary Jane at Platinum? They both try to push VIP when I am there but I pass on it. I was at Spearmint a couple weeks back and an AA dancer stated she was a porn star and was trying to get me do the VIP for 600! Said it was totally private I said no.

HotDog0007
01-23-19, 20:10
Has anyone seen or heard when Essence has or will return to Cowboys.

Bigmotravel
01-24-19, 08:35
Has anyone seen or heard when Essence has or will return to Cowboys.It will be a while she is pregnant.

Abyss23
01-26-19, 09:35
Heard a woman was shot outside the club last night. Was it a dancer or just in the area?

Bacnine
01-26-19, 17:38
Very sad. She died.

Heard a woman was shot outside the club last night. Was it a dancer or just in the area?

Fundamental562
02-16-19, 11:06
It will be a while she is pregnant.Pregnant? Wow. I wonder if she'll come back after she has the kid.

Grizzly89
03-07-19, 21:59
Does anyone have the low down on the young redhead Sabrina on dayshift? I have not gotten to talk to her because she is always sitting with someone. Any information would be appreciated.

Prueitt1974
03-08-19, 00:03
Anyone have a thumbs up or down on VIP at cowboys. Really good looking Italia chatted me up there. Very handsy, and I liked it. Bought her a couple of overpriced drinks but didn't take her up on VIP. If someone can vouch that its worth it, I may try but seems way too much. Thinking back to when you could get a table dance at cowboys for a fiver.

BlueMoo
03-09-19, 19:16
Anyone have a thumbs up or down on VIP at cowboys. Really good looking Italia chatted me up there. Very handsy, and I liked it. Bought her a couple of overpriced drinks but didn't take her up on VIP. If someone can vouch that its worth it, I may try but seems way too much. Thinking back to when you could get a table dance at cowboys for a fiver.Depends on the girl, can't vouch for any there right now, not even sure who's there now.

DeaconBlues
03-13-19, 15:25
Anyone have a thumbs up or down on VIP at cowboys. Really good looking Italia chatted me up there. Very handsy, and I liked it. Bought her a couple of overpriced drinks but didn't take her up on VIP. If someone can vouch that its worth it, I may try but seems way too much. Thinking back to when you could get a table dance at cowboys for a fiver.Last I checked prices, it was $100 for 10 minutes and $200 for 20, with one little cubicle all the way back that cost more, I forget how much. Action depends on the individual dancer, and of course some of them hint at a lot more than they're willing to deliver. All in all, I agree with you that it seems way too much. Unless I'm mistaken, though, they're still offering $5 table dances.

CoachCal
03-24-19, 22:06
Stopped by and saw this thin drink of water. Turns out she not only gives a great BBBJ in the back but she also does take out. She isn't cheap but she is down for anything. If really skinny is your thing PM me and I can give you her number.

Abyss23
03-25-19, 12:28
Stopped by and saw this thin drink of water. Turns out she not only gives a great BBBJ in the back but she also does take out. She isn't cheap but she is down for anything. If really skinny is your thing PM me and I can give you her number.My effort with her did not pan out as well. Was told everything had to stay put if you know what I mean.

CoachCal
03-25-19, 17:54
My effort with her did not pan out as well. Was told everything had to stay put if you know what I mean.I know she is flaky but I have enjoyed the whole 9 yards with her many times. I guess it depends on when she needs money.

DearHungry
03-29-19, 11:17
Last I checked prices, it was $100 for 10 minutes and $200 for 20, with one little cubicle all the way back that cost more, I forget how much. Action depends on the individual dancer, and of course some of them hint at a lot more than they're willing to deliver. All in all, I agree with you that it seems way too much. Unless I'm mistaken, though, they're still offering $5 table dances.$5 table dances are available but not all dancers offer. Day shift has been slow and there are at least 5 to 6 dancers available for dances in the back. Dancers drinks are cheap compared to Louisville.

P Chops1
03-29-19, 20:00
Hit Divas first about 2 pm. Not a dancer in site, so headed over to Cowboys. 4 Dancers on shift. Mia is the only dancer that approached me. We have a little history. The other 3 didn't give me the time of day and I had a pocket full of cash that I was ready to spend LOL. Man what has happened, maybe a bad day. I will try again when in town again.

TwaddleFuss
04-04-19, 11:34
I heard a rumor that Fallen is back at Diva's. Can anyone confirm?

Grizzly89
04-04-19, 13:31
I heard a rumor that Fallen is back at Diva's. Can anyone confirm?I saw her one evening last week so I believe she is back.

DiamondDan
04-05-19, 13:50
Anyone know Olivia / Egypt from PD. I'm curious about mileage and takeout. I know YMMV. She was pushing going to jacuzzi room pretty damn hard. Just do to want to waste my time. Feel free to PM me.

Mm2828
04-15-19, 19:39
Anyone know if Scarlett is around? I used to see her at Diva's. Big, fake tits. Pretty face, dark hair, thick Kentucky accent. She told she was leaving the area a while back but wondering if anyone's seen her around. Thanks!

FallenDivas
05-08-19, 15:38
I heard a rumor that Fallen is back at Diva's. Can anyone confirm?I've been there a few times here lately!! Its difficult at times to get there from richmond!

MrJustice45
05-08-19, 17:19
Any updates on the best clubs for "extras"? Been awhile since I've hit up the local clubs in Lexington.

DeadSperm
05-14-19, 01:47
I've been there a few times here lately!! Its difficult at times to get there from richmond!Might try this one think it is her.

She is working at exit 90 richmond.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/come-play-with-me-today__1557331481-19860124

DeadSperm
05-14-19, 02:01
I've been there a few times here lately!! Its difficult at times to get there from richmond!Might try this one think it is her.

She is working at exit 90 richmond.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/come-play-with-me-today__1557331481-19860124

DeadSperm
05-14-19, 02:13
Any updates on the best clubs for "extras"? Been awhile since I've hit up the local clubs in Lexington.About anything can be had! Mia is one that does it all on the extra list.

BBBJ to FS.

JBuck
05-14-19, 17:16
Any reports or pictures of mia. Anyone know how to look her up pm me. I just don't see how in Cowboys. You have cameras and little jimmy girl watching from what I hear.

About anything can be had! Mia is one that does it all on the extra list.

BBBJ to FS.

Aruba1234
05-14-19, 21:40
Heads up. Pun intended.

Dream is headed to cowboys tonight.

Find her and you will.

Not be disappointed on extras

About anything can be had! Mia is one that does it all on the extra list.

BBBJ to FS..

DearHungry
05-17-19, 09:39
Any reports or pictures of mia. Anyone know how to look her up pm me. I just don't see how in Cowboys. You have cameras and little jimmy girl watching from what I hear.No pictures of Mia but she is there most afternoons and everybody working there knows her. They do get away with some extras even with the camers. The couch next to the DJ Booth dose not have a camera.

DearHungry
05-17-19, 09:46
Visited Cowboys a few days ago in the afternoon and had a good time with Porsha and Caren the hostess. They are good friends so they will work as a couple. They offered the VIP together but I did not take them up on it. New giris are being hired for afternoon.

Cubiculum
05-20-19, 16:27
Did anyone see her at the rhino I was thinking about going but ended up staying home.

TwaddleFuss
05-22-19, 13:55
I've been there a few times here lately!! Its difficult at times to get there from richmond!God I hope she's back. I'm planning a trip to the clubs soon. She was a great time, beautiful and fun to be around. One of my best SC experiences! If anyone can update days and times she works I would greatly appreciate it. PM me if you prefer.

DearHungry
06-03-19, 17:30
Visited Cowboys a few days ago in the afternoon and had a good time with Porsha and Caren the hostess. They are good friends so they will work as a couple. They offered the VIP together but I did not take them up on it. New giris are being hired for afternoon.Visited again and a couple new dancers were there. As far as VIP for Caren the hostess said she was not doing VIP. ,but Porsha and Mason are doing themy together.

TwaddleFuss
06-05-19, 13:14
Went to Cowboys on a recent Monday about 5:30. As I came in I saw a very cute tall blonde with great man mades and a tramp stamp. Tipped and got a bronski. (If anyone knows anything about her please share as I'd like to give her a try in the future). There was a tall Latina with nice tits that may have been natural, a thick (not fat) mixed race girl, and an older thin lady. I usually like to do the rounds, make some tips and get a feel for what I want before committing but Mia parked at my table before I even had my first beer delivered. Thanks to the forum I knew she was a sure thing so I didn't want to piss her off, but I heavily implied that I wanted to be alone for a minute and she just wouldn't leave (except once to go to the bathroom, asking me to watch her purse which I didn't want to do). She was drunk and high and was constantly sucking on one of those pens that usually have pot in them. She went from smoking and ignoring me to rubbing my crotch and talking up VIP. Even though she isn't my type I decided to go for the sure thing since I didn't have time to work the room anymore. She claimed there is now a dj that only works Monday and Thursday that will turn the cameras off. This could be a lie as her hustle was high. VIP was 100 plus 40 tip for what I asked for (pm for details). She complained about the tip.

I would recommend Mia for those who know what they want and are willing to ask for it, but she is not for me and I will not repeat.

Also, this was my first visit to Cowboy's VIP and I will not repeat. I have always left happy after 20 a dance songs and if she is not going to do what I want I can find another girl without losing 100. The VIP to me seemed less private than the couch room. There was a tv which made it bright and the uncovered door was wide. Anyone walking near the dj booth could see right in. As you know there are two seats in the couch room that the dj cannot see. With it being darker I feel like I have more privacy there than VIP.

DearHungry
06-07-19, 12:11
I think the blond is Heather. Mia was fired Tuesday after fighting with Heather. Two new girls were there plus Wendy is back.

KnoxMan69
06-10-19, 12:48
My wife and I come to Lexington a couple of times a year. We love going to strip clubs but lately Lexington hasn't been the best. We are coming in town at the end of the month and would like to have a female come in and dance for us at a hotel downtown? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

KnoxMan69
06-10-19, 13:32
My wife and I come to Lexington 5-6 times a year and have enjoyed several different strip clubs. The last few times have been somewhat disappointing. We would like to find a female dancer to come to our hotel downtown for a private show. Does anyone have any recommendations? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JamesRoberts
06-25-19, 16:03
I'm not much for visiting strip clubs, but I had a few minutes to spare last week and stopped in at Cowboys. Saw a dancer there called Lolita (I think), she had this thing going on where she can control hes ass muscles, fuck that was hot! Does anyone know of her, when she works and what extras might be available? It's a long shot I know.

TwaddleFuss
06-26-19, 09:55
I'm trying to get some info on the girl I mentioned in a previous post. DearHungry said her name is Heather. She is a tall blonde with great MM's and a really pretty face and nice body. Any info is greatly appreciated. PM if you prefer.

DickHerDown
07-02-19, 10:25
Guys, I come into town and will be staying the first Monday in August. I do this every year and typically go to cowboys and divas. I know things can change in a year so I was looking for local help if possible. Are those 2 still the best places for extras? Any certain dancers to look up? Also if any of you guys want to join me let me know. Thanks a lot!

LvTheLightsOn
07-02-19, 11:19
I was just down there about 3 weeks ago. Your information is current as of that time. So in short, yet. We come down from Cincy all the time as nothing is going on up this way for clubs.

Lv.

Guys, I come into town and will be staying the first Monday in August. I do this every year and typically go to cowboys and divas. I know things can change in a year so I was looking for local help if possible. Are those 2 still the best places for extras? Any certain dancers to look up? Also if any of you guys want to join me let me know. Thanks a lot!

DickHerDown
07-02-19, 15:53
I was just down there about 3 weeks ago. Your information is current as of that time. So in short, yet. We come down from Cincy all the time as nothing is going on up this way for clubs.

Lv.Last 2 years I started at cowboys but ended at divas. Take out and club fun at divas. Always seems to be girls dtf there. But like I said, a lot can change in a year. Looking forward to slinging my cock around tho.

Baja 910
07-02-19, 15:59
So from what I have been able to gather RTFF Cowboys and Divas is a good option for dayshift. I hope to visit soon and find this out for myself.

What about Spearmint Rhino? Any good mileage at Spearmint? They open at 4 pm so I would imagine there are not alot of dancers until night session.

TwaddleFuss
07-03-19, 12:45
Spearmint and Platinum both have very hot women dancing, but no mileage and are expensive.

Dejavu does not sell alcohol so 18 year olds can dance there. Young isn't my thing so I don't go there but last time I visited no mileage available.

Diva's is hit or miss. Almost anything goes there but dancer quality is sometimes low. I sometimes do a beer here before going to Cowboys if there is nothing I like.

Cowboys is my favorite. Good dancer quality. Always a diverse lineup of race, age and body type. You do have to be discreet but can get what you want. Be careful before buying a dance. Girls can range from anything goes to no touching at all. Communicate before heading back.

Have fun!

Bilbo Baggins II
07-10-19, 23:40
I pretty much agree with Twaddle fuss and his report. I was in Lexington and tried the Titty Bar Tour. Platinum is all about extracting your cash with little fun in return. I didn't try Rhino because I've been many time and it's a long drive back. I agree Deja Vu has some hot girls but they are. E. M. More interested in their boyfriends than making money.

I will not go back to Divas. First they scanned my drivers lisence. I was not ok and said so but nothing I could do after it's done. Nope not for me. Then inside the girls were well let's say not attractive. I drank my beer and was propositioned by two. Not on my drunkest night.

Went to Cowboys frustrated. Met cute girls. Had fun. Left happy. Best consistently in town.

Lastly I had met a girl who worked at Fox. Decided to call just to see what would happen. She showed up gorgeous blonde and flat wore me out.

MilfHunter341
07-27-19, 13:34
Does anyone know the best time to catch Stormy at The Fox Club? She used to be at Deja Vu. Any help would be appreciated.