PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

PotShop421
09-14-16, 19:17
Does anyone know if Rogue is still dancing in lexington?I know of a rogue who dances at cowboy at night. Small chick maybe 5' tall if that.

Nolle
09-15-16, 15:55
I know of a rogue who dances at cowboy at night. Small chick maybe 5' tall if that.That would be her. She's about 4'11 if memory serves. She was dancing at Platinum the last time I was in the area.

PotShop421
09-18-16, 07:32
Does anyone know anything about her? I was told she would play outside the club from other girls but I am not sure how much faith I put in what they say.

Abyss23
09-20-16, 17:41
Does anyone know anything about her? I was told she would play outside the club from other girls but I am not sure how much faith I put in what they say.I know her well and would be surprised. But, you never know.

TackleBox
09-21-16, 07:56
I know I have asked this before but I have been away for a while and wanted to know if Diva's is still safe and open for extra fun. I have been nervous about going there since the report of a firing dues to extra activities. I plan on going clubbing next week and wanted to know if I should go there or is it time to head back to cowboys?Yeah, Diva's is still safe. I went there looking to check it out earlier this week. I visited with a girl I had not seen there who was saying all the right things. When we got to the back, FS was had for a very reasonable tip.

HornyManrob69
09-22-16, 20:23
Who's the best at paradise for extras.

EshuTheGreat8
09-23-16, 07:38
Who's the best at paradise for extras.With the the way girls at Paradise look it better be ALL of the.

Ktucky79
09-26-16, 18:54
I heard it is closed or got sold? Anyone have any info?

With the the way girls at Paradise look it better be ALL of the.

PotShop421
09-26-16, 22:20
It was still open as of last month but I'll go out tomorrow and check to make sure it still is. I never seen any girls in there I would want to touch me outside the three that came down from IN that one time.

I heard it is closed or got sold? Anyone have any info?

Bigmotravel
09-27-16, 07:44
I was told yesterday by a very reliable source that it had been sold.

Een

It was still open as of last month but I'll go out tomorrow and check to make sure it still is. I never seen any girls in there I would want to touch me outside the three that came down from IN that one time..

ShockMaster
09-29-16, 06:59
So is platinum gotten any better or is it still the same as the last few months?

EshuTheGreat8
09-29-16, 13:21
So is platinum gotten any better or is it still the same as the last few months?From my venture. It's still the same money pit. Waste if time, however I strongly believe take out is an option but "ain't nobody got time for that!

scotman
10-01-16, 11:39
About 2 years ago at Spearmint, 30 minutes could be had in the now-called Rhino room for 200 bucks. Then the price was raised to $250, then to $275, then $300. At $300, I was told by several ladies that their income was significantly reduced as few customers would opt to spend $300 for a 30 minute lap dance. (In a moment of weakness, I did once with a special lady.) Now, the cost is about $400 (mandatory bottle of Champagne included). Count me out. Who in their right mind would pay that kind of cash for a dance with nothing else promised or in most cases possible. In Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Portugal, Holland, Belgium, Czech Republic and other European countries $200-$250 will get you a room and an hour with really attractive ladies. Been visiting those places annually for several years now and plan to continue until I get too damn old. Caio!

Grizzly89
10-01-16, 11:52
Well another monger was caught with his pants down and another girl got let go from divas the other day. I think action can still be had but both parties need to be more careful.

PotShop421
10-01-16, 15:37
Is it day time or night these people are getting caught?

Well another monger was caught with his pants down and another girl got let go from divas the other day. I think action can still be had but both parties need to be more careful.

EshuTheGreat8
10-01-16, 19:14
Well another monger was caught with his pants down and another girl got let go from divas the other day. I think action can still be had but both parties need to be more careful.Soo to sum it up Divas is no longer safe.

Grizzly89
10-01-16, 22:03
Is it day time or night these people are getting caught?It was on day shift.

Member #5262
10-02-16, 15:16
It was on day shift.Management or LEO?

A few months back I know a girl let go from CE was caught by management and let go for getting busy in the back. She was working at divas. Wonder if it's the same girl.

Mjmtax
10-02-16, 15:31
It was on day shift.Just a tip from my personal experience. I've had tons of fun at Diva's and at CE before their troubles, and I've never had an issue with bouncers, etc. I always make it a habit to tip the bouncer on the way back to the room. Some of them will look in on us anyway, but they don't see anything, if you know what I mean. At CE, I've never had a bouncer open the door, they just knock when time is up. One of my last trips to Diva's, I took 2 ladies back for 30 minutes (one of whom got fired a couple of weeks later for fun in the back), and I was practically naked when the bouncer checked in. He smiled, turned around, and walked away. I had taken care of him several times prior, so he was cool with it. I can't say this is foolproof, but I've never had any issues, and I almost always get what I want.

Ky Man629
10-03-16, 08:23
For those of you that remember Demi she is back at Diva's working day shift. I stopped in Friday and was surprised to see her. We had 15 min of fun in the back and I left a happy man.

On a side note the girl that got fired on Friday was dancing by Jada, said she had just started a day or two earlier. She was caught doing something by the blond bar tender. That is who was checking on the rooms that afternoon as I did not see the bouncer guy until I was leaving.

TwaddleFuss
10-03-16, 11:24
I have always wondered about this. If the bouncer is not cool with fun in the back then 20 $ won't change his attitude and is basically telling him what you are going to do. I always felt that if a bouncer tip is required the girl will tell me to give it, which I gladly would. Just my 2 cents.

JBuck
10-07-16, 23:49
Tried to call PC. Disconnectedr. Guess its closed and new owners yet to open. Heard it'd be a Trixie's but tried to call one in Louisville and no answer.

Bigmotravel
10-08-16, 07:30
Tried to call PC. Disconnectedr. Guess its closed and new owners yet to open. Heard it'd be a Trixie's but tried to call one in Louisville and no answer.I stopped in there yesterday and there was a guy in there painting. He said it would be open next week.

Zack94
10-08-16, 10:32
Went to SR --couple weeks back. Place can be rip off city or very good. Depends on dancer. More sharks here but every now and then there is a gem. On this particular night found a gem but I been there plenty of times that it has not been worth it. I would never do a VIP here. I usually do individual topless dancers then go from there for 3 for 100 . I have had some dancers do 4 for 100. Biggest advice I can give on this place proceed with caution and don't go for up sell on VIP.

Mjmtax
10-08-16, 12:21
For those of you that remember Demi she is back at Diva's working day shift. I stopped in Friday and was surprised to see her. We had 15 min of fun in the back and I left a happy man.

On a side note the girl that got fired on Friday was dancing by Jada, said she had just started a day or two earlier. She was caught doing something by the blond bar tender. That is who was checking on the rooms that afternoon as I did not see the bouncer guy until I was leaving.If the blonde bartender was "Bunni", there is some real irony there. I enjoyed her very much in the VIP over at CE when she danced there; actually one of the best experiences I've had.

JBuck
10-08-16, 22:38
Warning. I went into east and broke my rule. I jumped at first thing. She's a dirty blonde cute and promise the world. Said she just got back from Colorado. 125 for room and get back there I get well 75 to fuck. OK. So I go to kiss nope. I say well can I eat it. Well nope. So she puts it in no rhythym after 5 minutes she goes I can't let you cum. I was like well I'm jacking off won't you do it. Nope. So she fingers herself while I finish the deed all time saying hurry up. When I was done I wanted to hit her in the mouth. Stay away. Its a game and bound to happen at points. I've been flat hustled a couple times but it's been a long time.

JBuck
10-16-16, 22:36
All I can say it is getting better. The last two times I have been in there it has been better and like old times or at least closer. The ripoff wasn't in there but Silver was. She isn't cheap but she will rack up those ball for you.

SWMonger
10-17-16, 08:52
About 2 years ago at Spearmint, 30 minutes could be had in the now-called Rhino room for 200 bucks. Then the price was raised to $250, then to $275, then $300. At $300, I was told by several ladies that their income was significantly reduced as few customers would opt to spend $300 for a 30 minute lap dance. (In a moment of weakness, I did once with a special lady.) Now, the cost is about $400 (mandatory bottle of Champagne included). Count me out. Who in their right mind would pay that kind of cash for a dance with nothing else promised or in most cases possible. In Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Portugal, Holland, Belgium, Czech Republic and other European countries $200-$250 will get you a room and an hour with really attractive ladies. Been visiting those places annually for several years now and plan to continue until I get too damn old. Caio!In Lexington you can get take out for $100 and a room for $50. I can't give details here but if you do enough shopping and reading this board you can find it.

Mjmtax
10-17-16, 14:41
All I can say it is getting better. The last two times I have been in there it has been better and like old times or at least closer. The ripoff wasn't in there but Silver was. She isn't cheap but she will rack up those ball for you.There used to be a cute little blonde that danced at CE by "Silver" - real name was Destiny, I believe. She also danced at Platinum prior to her CE days. If this is the same one, I'd go back in a heartbeat, one of my faves.

Member #5262
10-17-16, 14:44
There used to be a cute little blonde that danced at CE by "Silver" - real name was Destiny, I believe. She also danced at Platinum prior to her CE days. If this is the same one, I'd go back in a heartbeat, one of my faves.Real name was Destiny? LOL that's a first.

Mjmtax
10-18-16, 10:41
Real name was Destiny? LOL that's a first.She did spell it funny though. Something like Destinae? Anyway, Silver works for me, especially if it's the one I remember.

PotShop421
10-18-16, 20:56
I know people hate on Jimmy at cowboys and I would agree that I hate his choice in music he plays. But I got a VIP last Saturday from a lady who I can't recall her name but had long dark hair who took very good care of me. In fact when Jimmy walk into the back to say the time was up I figure my ass would be grass but he just smiled and said would you like more time sir. So I guess it just depends on if he likes you or maybe the girl.

TwaddleFuss
10-19-16, 14:04
Does anyone know what the current price / time is for Cowboys VIP rooms? Do they offer 15 min or just 30? I am heading out for an adventure this weekend and I'm a little nervous about Diva's after the recent girls getting fired. Last time I went to Cowboys they only offered 30 min for 175 which is a little rich for my blood. I usually take the 3 for 50 at Diva's so I have plenty to tip, but I'm worried my time and money could be wasted there.

Any info is appreciated.

PotShop421
10-19-16, 17:45
Does anyone know what the current price / time is for Cowboys VIP rooms? Do they offer 15 min or just 30? I am heading out for an adventure this weekend and I'm a little nervous about Diva's after the recent girls getting fired. Last time I went to Cowboys they only offered 30 min for 175 which is a little rich for my blood. I usually take the 3 for 50 at Diva's so I have plenty to tip, but I'm worried my time and money could be wasted there.

Any info is appreciated.20 min is 200,40 min is 400, hour is 550.

TwaddleFuss
10-20-16, 11:08
200 for 20 minutes? Is that correct? I'm not arguing, it's just that it is higher than it was last time I went.

Do you mind if I ask about your tip? PM if that makes you more comfortable.

PotShop421
10-21-16, 07:16
Prices changed when kevin did the remodel of the VIP rooms. I'm very sure on the prices since I spend so much time in there. Tip just depends on the girl.

TwaddleFuss
10-24-16, 11:27
Please take this as more of a story than a review. I may have just hit a bad day or was off my game a bit.

I had about 1. 5 hours to kill so I decided to hit Diva's and hope to find someone who caught my attention then feel her out to see if the VIP party was over or not. I got there a little before 1 PM. They had been open almost an hour and there was 1 girl sitting with the bouncer and bartender eating pizza. I was the only customer. I know it is early daytime shift but a bar should never open their doors with only 1 girl. I decided to order a beer and watch football to see if anyone else came in. As I'm waiting for my beer the girl comes over and sits beside me, even though I am standing at the bar. She didn't even try too hard to introduce herself or seem interested in me. She flat out told me, "I'm the only girl here". She wasn't really my type but might have done in a pinch, but I'm not going to spend my time and money when I haven't seen her dance on stage. I excused myself to the seats and said I would find her later. As the beer was ending no more girls had come in. I was planning on doing one more beer when the DJ started playing audio of Beavis saying, "I am Cornholio. I need TP for my bunghole. " over and over. At first I thought he was being funny but after about 60 seconds it felt as if he was trying to run me off. Either way, I got up and left.

I moved over to Cowboys. They had about 6 dancers, typical mix you would find there. I didn't have a lot of time so I tipped every girl that was even close to my type to see if I could get something going. I am not trying to brag, but I am fairly attractive, thin and well dressed, but for some reason no one came to sit with me. I finally found a 40-something spinner that looked like she could be fun and invited her over. I bought her a drink and started conversation. I'm not sure if she was high or dumb but every attempt I made to turn the convo to dances and fun kept going back to club management and how much the get paid. I tried to use that to imply I am a tipper but she couldn't take the hint. Maybe she wasn't into me. I don't know. When she finally said she was on stage next song I said I would watch her, excused myself to the bathroom and went to leave. On my way to the door I saw a young girl who looked drunk. She wasn't the prettiest and didn't have a great body but she wasn't bad. I talked to her for a second and felt ok about a dance. At this point she was my only option. She went to the stage, I tipped a dollar and flat out said, "can we have fun in the back". She said yes and came back to me after her set. She seemed drunk but claimed to be drinking non-alcoholic drink. I don't know and at this point I didn't care. Before song started she implied extras, I told what I wanted, she said to unzip and she would have to make it look like a dance, which I already know. I got what I came for but I was scared shitless the whole time since she didn't make it look like a dance. She just went straight to her knees and went to work. Luckily the bouncer never looked back. I paid 20 for the song and 30 for tip and she acted like I had given her a small fortune.

This was not exactly the day I had hoped for and she was not the girl I wanted, but everything was taken care of. I left quickly in case the dj had seen and hadn't told the bouncer yet. I guess I can't complain but it seems like I put in a lot of hard work for what used to be easy in LEX.

Grizzly89
10-24-16, 19:55
Please take this as more of a story than a review. I may have just hit a bad day or was off my game a bit.

I had about 1. 5 hours to kill so I decided to hit Diva's and hope to find someone who caught my attention then feel her out to see if the VIP party was over or not. I got there a little before 1 PM. They had been open almost an hour and there was 1 girl sitting with the bouncer and bartender eating pizza. I was the only customer. I know it is early daytime shift but a bar should never open their doors with only 1 girl. I decided to order a beer and watch football to see if anyone else came in. As I'm waiting for my beer the girl comes over and sits beside me, even though I am standing at the bar. She didn't even try too hard to introduce herself or seem interested in me. She flat out told me, "I'm the only girl here". She wasn't really my type but might have done in a pinch, but I'm not going to spend my time and money when I haven't seen her dance on stage. I excused myself to the seats and said I would find her later. As the beer was ending no more girls had come in. I was planning on doing one more beer when the DJ started playing audio of Beavis saying, "I am Cornholio. I need TP for my bunghole. " over and over. At first I thought he was being funny but after about 60 seconds it felt as if he was trying to run me off. Either way, I got up and left.

I moved over to Cowboys. They had about 6 dancers, typical mix you would find there. I didn't have a lot of time so I tipped every girl that was even close to my type to see if I could get something going. I am not trying to brag, but I am fairly attractive, thin and well dressed, but for some reason no one came to sit with me. I finally found a 40-something spinner that looked like she could be fun and invited her over. I bought her a drink and started conversation. I'm not sure if she was high or dumb but every attempt I made to turn the convo to dances and fun kept going back to club management and how much the get paid. I tried to use that to imply I am a tipper but she couldn't take the hint. Maybe she wasn't into me. I don't know. When she finally said she was on stage next song I said I would watch her, excused myself to the bathroom and went to leave. On my way to the door I saw a young girl who looked drunk. She wasn't the prettiest and didn't have a great body but she wasn't bad. I talked to her for a second and felt ok about a dance. At this point she was my only option. She went to the stage, I tipped a dollar and flat out said, "can we have fun in the back". She said yes and came back to me after her set. She seemed drunk but claimed to be drinking non-alcoholic drink. I don't know and at this point I didn't care. Before song started she implied extras, I told what I wanted, she said to unzip and she would have to make it look like a dance, which I already know. I got what I came for but I was scared shitless the whole time since she didn't make it look like a dance. She just went straight to her knees and went to work. Luckily the bouncer never looked back. I paid 20 for the song and 30 for tip and she acted like I had given her a small fortune.

This was not exactly the day I had hoped for and she was not the girl I wanted, but everything was taken care of. I left quickly in case the dj had seen and hadn't told the bouncer yet. I guess I can't complain but it seems like I put in a lot of hard work for what used to be easy in LEX.I think we must have crossed paths in the parking lot. I started out at Cowboys and the went to Divas around the same time frame. The music got worse after you left as the DJ played nothing but weird Halloween music and none of the 3 dancers that showed up got on stage. I ended up getting a 15 min with Red and it was uneventful. She did ask what kind of tip I had so I would imagine extras can be negotiated. You don't happen to remember the girls name you got a dance from? A pm would be fine. Thanks.

TheRoman10
10-25-16, 09:27
I think we must have crossed paths in the parking lot. I started out at Cowboys and the went to Divas around the same time frame. The music got worse after you left as the DJ played nothing but weird Halloween music and none of the 3 dancers that showed up got on stage. I ended up getting a 15 min with Red and it was uneventful. She did ask what kind of tip I had so I would imagine extras can be negotiated. You don't happen to remember the girls name you got a dance from? A pm would be fine. Thanks.Red is a no go. I've tried her twice. Really mechanic and boring dance. No extras on the table.

ShockMaster
10-27-16, 22:43
Going to give Diva's one last shot tomorrow around 2, will post details.

Cashd
10-27-16, 23:22
I was out last night so I drove by night Life FKA Camelot East, there were 5 cars in the parking lot. Did not stop so I kept driving and I thought I would give Diva's a try. I do not hit the strip joints too often but I had some free time.

I got there about 9:00. Decided would only do recon. Was not going to commit to any VIP room. Not too many girls in the place -3 to be exact. A AA girl, skinny blond and tall brunette. The blond came over. Her name is Chloe. Very attractive girl until she smiled. Teeth were in really bad shape. OM. Really sad cause she has a great little spinner body. She did an excellent dance on stage all nude. She has a good personality, she would be a lot of fun. I think she was high / drunk while we were talking.

I was able to talk to the brunette. She was very attractive and had excellent teeth. We talked for a little bit. I will be back to see her. Her name escapes me while we were talking I asked about Chloe- she says she has Meth mouth. Too bad.

I can not say for sure but I gather that we would have a good time in the back. I guess Wednesday is not a good night.

ShockMaster
10-28-16, 19:22
Well tried Diva's one last time and will definitely be the last time. Went in and 2 girls working, one was good looking but had her boyfriend there and stayed on her phone texting and Facebook chatting. The other came over to me and introduced herself as Red. Immediately remembered a warning on here about her and passed, she was stumbling and slurring her words anyway so already drunk.

After Diva's went over to Cowboys, four girls working with about a dozen guys there. Courtney was back so that was cool, but she was tied up with others. Did get a couple of couch dances from Britney and she was very good, think I'll try for more with her next time.

Also is Camelot East renamed Nightlife?

JBuck
10-29-16, 21:36
Does anyone know about the new place replacing paradise city? I have been told its supposed open this week for a month now and the week goes by with nothing.

Grizzly89
10-29-16, 23:52
Does anyone know about the new place replacing paradise city? I have been told its supposed open this week for a month now and the week goes by with nothing.It looked open with alot of cars when I drove by tonight around 9 pm.

JBuck
10-30-16, 00:18
What's the new place called.

Ktucky79
10-30-16, 09:59
It's called BLU and opened Friday. It looks different inside- Leather seats and more tables, no bar stools, big glass mirror on the side wall.

What's the new place called.

Drifter06
10-31-16, 18:50
It's called BLU and opened Friday. It looks different inside- Leather seats and more tables, no bar stools, big glass mirror on the side wall.Stopped by about 6 on Monday, Halloween. . nothing going on. Cute bartender in Pirate outfit and one very nice dancer dressed as catwoman but guess I was too early. Had $5 drink and left. Might have potential later in the evening.

PotShop421
11-04-16, 11:39
So I went and check out club blu last night around 10. I don't think this place will stay open for long unless they get some girls. I only saw two girls even working, dj playing trap music and the bouncer wanding you in was just stupid because I kept beeping even after the empty my pockets. So went to cowboys and lucky.

Grizzly89
11-06-16, 20:39
So I stopped at BLU on Saturday night at about 9:30 or so. The cover is $6. 00 which is strange since most places I go to it's only $5. 00 but not a big deal either way I guess. I ordered a beer and it was about average price for most strip clubs in the area. Now the strange thing is that there were a handful of guys but a bunch of girls ranging from some 4's to one 8 maybe. They have added bar stools and I sat at the bar and not one girl approached my. The only girl that I had a conversation with was a smoking waitress that I wish was dancing, LOL. They are trying to class the place up but not alot that can be done without major renovations. Bottom line is there were alot of girls but not sure if extras can be had.

TomNewton22
11-07-16, 13:36
Divas is the worst. Do not waste your time or money.

Well tried Diva's one last time and will definitely be the last time. Went in and 2 girls working, one was good looking but had her boyfriend there and stayed on her phone texting and Facebook chatting. The other came over to me and introduced herself as Red. Immediately remembered a warning on here about her and passed, she was stumbling and slurring her words anyway so already drunk.

After Diva's went over to Cowboys, four girls working with about a dozen guys there. Courtney was back so that was cool, but she was tied up with others. Did get a couple of couch dances from Britney and she was very good, think I'll try for more with her next time.

Also is Camelot East renamed Nightlife?

Cashd
11-08-16, 00:31
Oh, ye of little Faith.

She is probably one of the more attractive girls there. But-don't waste your time. She is all talk and NO action. She says let go in the back and do some couch dances and we can be bad. Sounds good! I took the bait. What a waste of time and money. She should have paid me. I gave her more DATY than I got from her. I was touch and go like she was teasing me. Will not be back.

Ralphisit
11-08-16, 01:19
Does anyone know if Kelsey Michaels is still working at Deja Vu? Used to be at Platinum as well as dozens of porn movies.

JBuck
11-08-16, 17:32
She has not been seen. She was at sr 6 mos ago and just got off a vacation. Brother at one time that looks like it'd been a 10. Did anyone get it? Was it good? Details? Now days it looks like the habits have worn on her face sunk mouth drawn teeth missing. It was bad.

Does anyone know if Kelsey Michaels is still working at Deja Vu? Used to be at Platinum as well as dozens of porn movies.

BlueMoo
11-11-16, 21:55
Anyone know where Peyton Lee is working, and if so what days?

JBuck
11-13-16, 22:18
So who has got Kelsey Michaels? I got a PM from a member saying my report was now not true so apparently some things got fixed. Like I said she had just got off vacation when I saw her last winter. Is it good as it looks and is the porn star sex any better? Any contact info? Feel free to pm with details.

BigBlue4523
11-19-16, 19:17
Oh, ye of little Faith.

She is probably one of the more attractive girls there. But-don't waste your time. She is all talk and NO action. She says let go in the back and do some couch dances and we can be bad. Sounds good! I took the bait. What a waste of time and money. She should have paid me. I gave her more DATY than I got from her. I was touch and go like she was teasing me. Will not be back.I had a different experience. No FS but I definitely left happy. Would have offered full service but I didn't have a cover.

Cashd
11-20-16, 00:22
I had a different experience. No FS but I definitely left happy. Would have offered full service but I didn't have a cover.Interesting 1st time post.

BigBlue4523
11-20-16, 08:18
Interesting 1st time post.Been on the forum a long time but recently changed usernames due to some drama. But certainly understand the skepticism.

I've also had luck recently with Nicole at divas (and before when she worked at CE. Or I guess it's nightlife now.).

BaserX
11-20-16, 15:54
Please Pm me.

She's former Divas Cowboys dancer.

Outcall available but it's not easy.

Mjmtax
11-21-16, 15:23
I had a different experience. No FS but I definitely left happy. Would have offered full service but I didn't have a cover.I've had 2 VIP's with her, and she is definitely an upseller / scammer by nature, but for the right price she will perform. I got BBFS both times. She is one of the more attractive dancers at Diva's right now (IMHO). Just know what you are getting into. She'll take advantage of you if she can.

PotShop421
11-21-16, 18:41
Oh, ye of little Faith.

She is probably one of the more attractive girls there. But-don't waste your time. She is all talk and NO action. She says let go in the back and do some couch dances and we can be bad. Sounds good! I took the bait. What a waste of time and money. She should have paid me. I gave her more DATY than I got from her. I was touch and go like she was teasing me. Will not be back.Is she day or night shift?

ShockMaster
11-21-16, 22:19
Say you're having BBFS in VIP with a lady and she says not to "finish" in her, do you comply or just let it fly?

Cashd
11-21-16, 22:49
Is she day or night shift?The 2 times I saw her she was on night shift. She says she has a day job. Take plenty of cash she will upsell your ass. You can do much better on BP for less the price. Attractive girl but I have bigger boobs than she does and I am pretty fit.

Agent18
11-22-16, 08:37
Say you're having BBFS in VIP with a lady and she says not to "finish" in her, do you comply or just let it fly?I hate to answer a question with a question but;.

Do you respect women?

Do you want to see her again?

Do you want to go back to that club again?

Do you want a bouncer to whip your a-.

Abyss23
11-22-16, 17:49
Any luck with Layla?

Grizzly89
11-22-16, 18:11
Any luck with Layla?I have not really tried with Layla but my instincts tell me that extras are not available with her. You can probably see her outside the club but she seems like she would be very high maintenance.

BigBlue4523
11-22-16, 22:52
Any luck with Layla?Is this the short mixed girl with a feisty attitude? She used to bar tend there some if I'm thinking of the same Layla.

Grizzly89
11-23-16, 10:26
Is this the short mixed girl with a feisty attitude? She used to bar tend there some if I'm thinking of the same Layla.You are correct. She also danced at cowboy's and a few other places if I recall correctly.

BigBlue4523
11-23-16, 14:32
You are correct. She also danced at cowboy's and a few other places if I recall correctly.Yeah she's hella high maintenance but a hot little number. Based on my experience you will have a tough time getting extras from her in the club.

I f'd her friend BBFS in the VIP at divas several years ago. Hot, horny black girl named Ashley. I haven't seen her since despite my best efforts LOL.

Smitty93
11-27-16, 16:02
Went to Sr last night with some buddy's first time there had heard they had some cute girls but was pricey. They had probably 12 girls 9 of them was very cute by far the best selection of girls I've seen at a club in Lexington. I had several convos with girls and took 2 of the 40 $ dances with different girls I will say on this night I wasn't trying for extras just hanging with guys having some beer and fun but I'm pretty sure extras would be easy here. In just the 2 songs for $40 dances I bought I had pussy in mouth boobs in mouth lots of roaming and one even bit my dick through my pants. So yeah I think I will be back the quality is very good here and I believe extras won't be hard. Nice. Club also.

BigBlue4523
11-27-16, 22:43
Went to Sr last night with some buddy's first time there had heard they had some cute girls but was pricey. They had probably 12 girls 9 of them was very cute by far the best selection of girls I've seen at a club in Lexington. I had several convos with girls and took 2 of the 40 $ dances with different girls I will say on this night I wasn't trying for extras just hanging with guys having some beer and fun but I'm pretty sure extras would be easy here. In just the 2 songs for $40 dances I bought I had pussy in mouth boobs in mouth lots of roaming and one even bit my dick through my pants. So yeah I think I will be back the quality is very good here and I believe extras won't be hard. Nice. Club also.SR is a total flip of the coin. I've had nights there where I spent $400 and got nothing and others where I landed some serious talent. Either way it's always expensive.

Last time I was there (this summer) I ended up DATY a hot little AA chick named Royale but that's all she would allow. Got her number but she never would respond.

I miss the old PP days. Lexington in kind of a strip club rut right now.

JBuck
11-28-16, 00:12
Where is Nicole now? The one that worked days at ceast and later divas.

Bigmotravel
11-28-16, 08:55
I heard that she is working at the new club on winchester road.

The old paradise city.

Where is Nicole now? The one that worked days at ceast and later divas.

scotman
11-28-16, 15:48
Visited Platinum for my first evening visit in many moons (more of a SR guy). On average, the ladies not as attractive as ones at SR. However, a petite shot girl wearing glasses, drew my attention as she was one of the best looking ladies there. And her booty was prime. She spent more than an hour with a dorky looking guy who bought beaucoup shots and as a reward was allowed to roam all over her nice bod, including lots of "kitty time. " I was getting ready to depart when she finally approached. After buying a shot and tipping, I asked her about a VIP room dance. She said later and continued pushing shots elsewhere. I got tired of waiting and went to Rhino. All this week I have been thinking about that rear end. Will try Platinum again Friday night. If no luck this time, it is back to SR permanently.

Wally Creek
11-28-16, 17:18
[QUOTE=Grizzly89;3159234]I have not really tried with Layla but my instincts tell me that extras are not available with her. You can probably see her outside the club but she seems like she would be very high maintenance. [ / QUOT].

Bet your instincts on extras are right. Like her spinner body. Sat with her and had a few drinks couple of weeks ago. Got the 3 song couch dance and was very satisfied.

Smitty93
11-30-16, 03:03
All this talk about Divas being dead is silly. Went today bought one VIP and got FS and everything was on the menu so you know it was great and really easy. Wasnt there hour total mid day very slow. Just wanted make sure everybody knew its alive and well still.

Blabla99
12-02-16, 16:17
All this talk about Divas being dead is silly. Went today bought one VIP and got FS and everything was on the menu so you know it was great and really easy. Wasnt there hour total mid day very slow. Just wanted make sure everybody knew its alive and well still.Agree completely. Just left there and everything was on the table. Everything.

Blabla99
12-02-16, 21:45
Any luck with Layla?Extras are available with Layla. I had a recent experience with her on day shift. PM for details.

Grizzly89
12-04-16, 16:26
Unless she has a body double I could swear I saw infamous pornstar Cody Lane working at cowboys Saturday on day shift. All she did was dance and go back in the dressing room and did not work the floor at all. I was talking to someone else or else I would have tried to confirm.

Mercglk
12-10-16, 06:47
Unless she has a body double I could swear I saw infamous pornstar Cody Lane working at cowboys Saturday on day shift. All she did was dance and go back in the dressing room and did not work the floor at all. I was talking to someone else or else I would have tried to confirm.Thats impossible since she was with me all day last Saturday.

CashBubba
12-10-16, 18:33
Unless she has a body double I could swear I saw infamous pornstar Cody Lane working at cowboys Saturday on day shift. All she did was dance and go back in the dressing room and did not work the floor at all. I was talking to someone else or else I would have tried to confirm.She is from Louisville and at one time advertise on BP a few years back.

DickenSider
12-11-16, 11:59
Thats impossible since she was with me all day last Saturday.Will ya share her Mercglk?

Mercglk
12-12-16, 03:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Are you fucking kidding me?

A2

Sharpie560
12-12-16, 19:05
[Deleted by Admin]

Next time use the Report Post button

A2

Darticus
12-29-16, 07:41
The little brunette shot Gil with the few tats is great. I haven't got no kitty time yet but I'm def. Going to see if I can work that.

Darticus
12-29-16, 08:04
Visited Platinum for my first evening visit in many moons (more of a SR guy). On average, the ladies not as attractive as ones at SR. However, a petite shot girl wearing glasses, drew my attention as she was one of the best looking ladies there. And her booty was prime. She spent more than an hour with a dorky looking guy who bought beaucoup shots and as a reward was allowed to roam all over her nice bod, including lots of "kitty time. " I was getting ready to depart when she finally approached. After buying a shot and tipping, I asked her about a VIP room dance. She said later and continued pushing shots elsewhere. I got tired of waiting and went to Rhino. All this week I have been thinking about that rear end. Will try Platinum again Friday night. If no luck this time, it is back to SR permanently.Is she the small petite brunette. With a few tats. OMG she is adorable. I want to play with that kitty so bad.

Joesouncool
12-30-16, 00:33
Visited Platinum for my first evening visit in many moons (more of a SR guy). On average, the ladies not as attractive as ones at SR. However, a petite shot girl wearing glasses, drew my attention as she was one of the best looking ladies there. And her booty was prime. She spent more than an hour with a dorky looking guy who bought beaucoup shots and as a reward was allowed to roam all over her nice bod, including lots of "kitty time. " I was getting ready to depart when she finally approached. After buying a shot and tipping, I asked her about a VIP room dance. She said later and continued pushing shots elsewhere. I got tired of waiting and went to Rhino. All this week I have been thinking about that rear end. Will try Platinum again Friday night. If no luck this time, it is back to SR permanently.I'm finding that shooter girls are an interesting segment. I've recently gotten a number of them for free. Definitely an interesting demographic.

Darticus
12-30-16, 11:13
I'm finding that shooter girls are an interesting segment. I've recently gotten a number of them for free. Definitely an interesting demographic.Yeah I I've gotten one at platinum. I'm working on another now.

JackOb85
12-30-16, 11:16
So apparently Divas management has been reading online about various girls who are doing extras (or so one of my ATFs tells me) and has let a few go and are now policing the VIP area more closely. I have not seen Demi there in a long time. Bailey is still there (as she is supposed to be the GF of one of the bouncers according to my ATF). Chloe / Cleo seems to have disappeared as of late (though some don't like that mouth anyhow, she was always very generous in the VIP). I was back with my ATF (this is one that we do OTC play regularly) and she seemed to say no to getting my little friend out to play. Maybe you will find this to be a short term response to a what might be perceived management crackdown on extras? I don't know. I have had a dance with Mickey not that long ago and was no extras. Same with Ava and Heaven. So not sure what to make of what is going on there.

Darticus
12-30-16, 13:38
I'm finding that shooter girls are an interesting segment. I've recently gotten a number of them for free. Definitely an interesting demographic.Yeah I've been with 2 from platinum. One dances now. Alot of fun.

Joesouncool
12-30-16, 21:43
Yeah I've been with 2 from platinum. One dances now. Alot of fun.Yeah, I've got a theory on this. The dancers hear the lines all the time from guys, so they are ready for them. Shall we say the heart is a bit hard. The shooter girls and waitresses don't hear this all the time, so they can be somewhat easier pickings. At least in my experience, they have always been free. Not a single shooter girl or waitress has ever asked me for any money. The most recent one always wants to pay for things when I see here. I almost feel guilty.

Darticus
12-30-16, 22:53
Yeah, I've got a theory on this. The dancers hear the lines all the time from guys, so they are ready for them. Shall we say the heart is a bit hard. The shooter girls and waitresses don't hear this all the time, so they can be somewhat easier pickings. At least in my experience, they have always been free. Not a single shooter girl or waitress has ever asked me for any money. The most recent one always wants to pay for things when I see here. I almost feel guilty.LOL. Yeah I've been spending alot of time with.

The little brunette one. She is a sweet heart. If they are nice I will pay.

Sharpie560
01-02-17, 10:08
Does she look familiar? I do not do the strip clubs or SW thing. I text her and I get " come asap I am homeless, walking the streets and need money" wanted to meet at Days on Versailles Rd. Thought she might be SW at CV and pics looks like she is a dancer. She is wearing stipper shoes in a bar.

http://images1.backpage.com/imager/u/large/321013106/6b5a66f2a17baee1ca02700378f3887b.jpg

DearHungry
01-02-17, 11:50
Visited Cowboys last Friday afternoon around 3 pm. Spent some time with Essences, gave great dances but she said extras would be available in VIP. Also spent time with a short petite dancer who said extras outside the bar. First time to a club in Lexington and way better than Louisville or Cincinnati.

PotShop421
01-03-17, 17:54
Does she look familiar? I do not do the strip clubs or SW thing. I text her and I get " come asap I am homeless, walking the streets and need money" wanted to meet at Days on Versailles Rd. Thought she might be SW at CV and pics looks like she is a dancer. She is wearing stipper shoes in a bar.

http://images1.backpage.com/imager/u/large/321013106/6b5a66f2a17baee1ca02700378f3887b.jpgI am not sure who she is, I know it the diva club in the pictures. I texted her but she was way to out of it that her text back did not make much sense. It was not hard to figure out what she was trying to get at.

JackOb85
01-03-17, 18:12

http://images1.backpage.com/imager/u/large/321013106/6b5a66f2a17baee1ca02700378f3887b.jpgThis gal used to work at Divas. I have not seen her there for a couple weeks. I don't recall her name. She did often wear a butt-plug on stage for a flash of fetish. Kind of flabby belly and a lot of meth mouth issues.

Jake John
01-05-17, 17:38
She is from Louisville and at one time advertise on BP a few years back.Cody Lane has danced for years at PT's in Louisville, FWIW.

Drifter06
01-19-17, 13:51
Was in Lexington to pick up motorcycle part and it wasn't quite ready so with a couple of hours to kill dropped by Diva's and Cowboy's. Diva's was first and not having been there but once or twice before wasn't sure what to expect. In a word. "dead". 3 or 4 girls with no one dancing. Everyone hanging at the bar buried into their cellphones. Eventually one late 20's white girl (Red) comes by and after some negotiating agree for 3 songs for $50. She looked cute enough but once the closes came off it wasn't good. She gave three very lackluster dances with an uninspiring grind. Didn't even come close to getting my attention. Some tittie licking but even that was below average. Went back out to the bar and there was a cute little spinner (7+) who smiled and chit chatted a bit but I decided to leave. The whole experience was bad. Maybe 3:00 pm on Tuesday is bad timing but not likely to go back.

Left and went across NC to Cowboys. Had generally always had a good time there and there was always some decent scenery. Once again maybe the timing was bad. They had 4-5 girls and only one stage working. Sat through all the girls doing their turn on the stage and it was pretty lame all in all. Maybe my timing was just off but what a waste of a couple of hours.

JBuck
01-19-17, 22:54
{t was Tuesday afternoon so yea I'd say bad timing. Go to Ceast and get a VIP for some ass.

Was in Lexington to pick up motorcycle part and it wasn't quite ready so with a couple of hours to kill dropped by Diva's and Cowboy's. Diva's was first and not having been there but once or twice before wasn't sure what to expect. In a word. "dead". 3 or 4 girls with no one dancing. Everyone hanging at the bar buried into their cellphones. Eventually one late 20's white girl (Red) comes by and after some negotiating agree for 3 songs for $50. She looked cute enough but once the closes came off it wasn't good. She gave three very lackluster dances with an uninspiring grind. Didn't even come close to getting my attention. Some tittie licking but even that was below average. Went back out to the bar and there was a cute little spinner (7+) who smiled and chit chatted a bit but I decided to leave. The whole experience was bad. Maybe 3:00 pm on Tuesday is bad timing but not likely to go back.

Left and went across NC to Cowboys. Had generally always had a good time there and there was always some decent scenery. Once again maybe the timing was bad. They had 4-5 girls and only one stage working. Sat through all the girls doing their turn on the stage and it was pretty lame all in all. Maybe my timing was just off but what a waste of a couple of hours.

SWMonger
01-20-17, 02:15
The all new BLU is nothing like Paradise City used to be. From talking with the girls it is my understanding that it is new ownership. All new staff, complete turnover, bartender, door, guys and girls are all new. Plenty of pretty girls working and young too. Back room $125 for 15 minutes with complete privacy. Total nude dancing though only saw one girl go total nude, all the others kept their bottoms on but give a generous peek when receiving tips. Set up appointment for take out will see if she shows up. Nice, but I do miss Alley Cat, if anyone has contact info I would surely appreciate it.

Bigmotravel
01-20-17, 08:28
Jbuck it is dead there in the daytime as well. I go there a couple of times a week.

Around 4 and typically there is only one girl there Megan.

And never anyone going on stage at that time of day.

Maybe it is better of the evening don't know.

{t was Tuesday afternoon so yea I'd say bad timing. Go to Ceast and get a VIP for some ass.

Bigmotravel
01-21-17, 08:47
Stopped by Ceast / Nitelife yesterday and they were closed.

The sign said closed for remodeling.

Does anyone know what's going on there.

RexChapman
01-21-17, 10:27
Stopped by Ceast / Nitelife yesterday and they were closed.

The sign said closed for remodeling.

Does anyone know what's going on there.They are remodeling.

Ktucky79
01-21-17, 19:21
I'm willing to bet if they do open back up, you won't see any remodel. Just my opinion.

They are remodeling.

Wally Creek
01-23-17, 14:54
Left and went across NC to Cowboys. Had generally always had a good time there and there was always some decent scenery. Once again maybe the timing was bad. They had 4-5 girls and only one stage working. Sat through all the girls doing their turn on the stage and it was pretty lame all in all. Maybe my timing was just off but what a waste of a couple of hours.What time were you there Tue. I stopped in Cowboys about 4 last Tue. Got a dance from one girl that was not my type (a little heavy). Second one was a spinner that said I was there at the right time for a good VIP session. I have to agree about it being a good session. Cost $ plus tipped her and extra 50 for the good part.

SWMonger
01-23-17, 20:47
Had a nice 15 minute VIP that was unchecked BBBJ and DAY for $125 followed by take out for $200 trusted mongers can PM me for details.

OneSwiss
01-24-17, 07:41
I had a very strange request this morning, ie to post something, anything with the number 6028 in it. Well here it is.

Rpizzamanj
01-25-17, 01:26
Went to divas a while back on a Friday and got this girl with a real nice body had a tattoo of snoopy on her lower back. Does she still work there? And if so what was her name?

SWMonger
01-26-17, 01:25
Something just isn't right. I'll explain it using a metaphor of bowling. When I release the ball it will feel right, it will feel just right, the right grip, the right swing, the right release, and it will hit the target perfectly. After you get some experience bowling you can tell when it feels just right and you can tell when it doesn't. Tonight at BLU, I arranged for some take out. While driving in my car, I ran through my mind all of the events that unfolded up until then. Something just didn't feel right, subtle red flags. I cut off the burner and turned around. Like a sniper, if it is not 100%, don't take the shot. Stay frosty.

JMark229
01-26-17, 07:37
I love it. Great post! Bowling, sniper and a stove. So how is BLU? Always scared to go in there. Seemed like something bad happened there before name change- but seems bad things go on at CE, Divas. So who was the gal and what bad signal were you getting from her?

Something just isn't right. I'll explain it using a metaphor of bowling. When I release the ball it will feel right, it will feel just right, the right grip, the right swing, the right release, and it will hit the target perfectly. After you get some experience bowling you can tell when it feels just right and you can tell when it doesn't. Tonight at BLU, I arranged for some take out. While driving in my car, I ran through my mind all of the events that unfolded up until then. Something just didn't feel right, subtle red flags. I cut off the burner and turned around. Like a sniper, if it is not 100%, don't take the shot. Stay frosty.

MaxTantric
01-26-17, 13:16
One bad club scenario is the one where the fat ugly one. Or a succession of them come and sit down and hang there. Repelling any decent ones in there. That was always my problem with this venue. I stopped across the street last week for a fish sandwich and noticed the new look there. And it got my interest. A little bit. Then I started to recall. I think the last major incident there was the H addict dancer who OD'ed, died. And the old janitor dude who had been her SD or customer of hers. He hit it one last time before it got cold and stiff. Right there in the club before they opened one day. Before that there was a guy who got shot in there and the LE found him outside the building with a leg wound. I think there were other violent incidences there also but I can't recall each one. I never had a bit of trouble with anyone there. Other than the ugly hangers. But the place had a real rough feel and I tried not to interact with the other patrons there. Not a place to bump somebody wrong or curse someone. The ugly cock blockers here. I never stayed or did any good.

I've tried to avoid the money milking machine venues but I really have a thing for strippers. Recently bought a def leppard mirror ball disc 5 $ discount rack. The stripper anthems on there pour some sugar. Love bites. Especially love bites. I'm going to have to make the rounds again. I'm going to take a chance on blu. But not if there is more reported violence there. It could very easily be a 1 beer visit if I get the ugly hanger again.

Lexiboy
01-26-17, 16:15
One bad club scenario is the one where the fat ugly one. Or a succession of them come and sit down and hang there. Repelling any decent ones in there. That was always my problem with this venue. I stopped across the street last week for a fish sandwich and noticed the new look there. And it got my interest. A little bit. Then I started to recall. I think the last major incident there was the H addict dancer who OD'ed, died. And the old janitor dude who had been her SD or customer of hers. He hit it one last time before it got cold and stiff. Right there in the club before they opened one day. Before that there was a guy who got shot in there and the LE found him outside the building with a leg wound. I think there were other violent incidences there also but I can't recall each one. I never had a bit of trouble with anyone there. Other than the ugly hangers. But the place had a real rough feel and I tried not to interact with the other patrons there. Not a place to bump somebody wrong or curse someone. The ugly cock blockers here. I never stayed or did any good.

I've tried to avoid the money milking machine venues but I really have a thing for strippers. Recently bought a def leppard mirror ball disc 5 $ discount rack. The stripper anthems on there pour some sugar. Love bites. Especially love bites. I'm going to have to make the rounds again. I'm going to take a chance on blu. But not if there is more reported violence there. It could very easily be a 1 beer visit if I get the ugly hanger again.Last time I drove by there it didn't look like it was open.

FunTony
01-27-17, 12:18
Coming to Lexington soon and was going to hit a few clubs, been reading on here and never seen Deja Vu talked about. Been looking at all the clubs with Facebook pages and really like the dancers they post, so my question is it worth a trip? And in club action and any take out? Any help be great.

JBuck
01-27-17, 22:59
I think the end of an era has came. They were closed for "remodeling" and the phone is now disconnected. I am afraid it is over. Ah, the pussy I've had in there.

BTBear
01-28-17, 22:21
I think the end of an era has came. They were closed for "remodeling" and the phone is now disconnected. I am afraid it is over. Ah, the pussy I've had in there.I wonder where all of that pussy is moving to?

At least you could get take out occasionally from CE, though not always quality take out. One of the worst lays I have ever paid for was a dancer who "dated" after work. I did get a BBBJCIMWS there once in the couch room and I didn't even ask for it. Though I guess I was kind of a jerk when the lady pressed for a tip, I said, "I didn't ask you to do it so I thought it was free because you liked me. " and walked out.

EshuTheGreat8
01-29-17, 16:33
Coming to Lexington soon and was going to hit a few clubs, been reading on here and never seen Deja Vu talked about. Been looking at all the clubs with Facebook pages and really like the dancers they post, so my question is it worth a trip? And in club action and any take out? Any help be great.Historically speaking, that place is the most above board club I have ever been too. THINK about it, they are 18 & up with no Alcohol.

SWMonger
01-29-17, 23:37
I love it. Great post! Bowling, sniper and a stove. So how is BLU? Always scared to go in there. Seemed like something bad happened there before name change- but seems bad things go on at CE, Divas. So who was the gal and what bad signal were you getting from her?Sorry about all the metaphors, I only post details to trusted seniors or fellow mongers that have reported good intel. There is always the possibility that management reads the boards which gets a girl fired.

The cub is fine, the staff is friendly. Had a very nice 15 minute VIP that left me happy.

SWMonger
01-29-17, 23:47
I like the slow clubs. I always buy the girls a drink and tip everyone. They will sit and talk with me when I do. When they sit and talk with me I can go to work for what I want. If you are looking for take out or extras in the VIP you have to work at it. They are not just going to offer it up and risk getting fired. I will find a way to reassure them that I am safe and generous. The slow clubs is where it is at because it is harder for the girls to make a living at the slow clubs so they are much more susceptible to picking up extra money on the side and taking the risk to do so. I end up with full service for about the same price as an escort but there is the thrill of the chase and pick up and I get to know the girl first and judge her level of affection.

MaxTantric
01-31-17, 13:51
I'm not going to claim to be the master of anything much but on slow I want to at least be the good padewon. Not only the slow clubs. But the slow days and slow time slots. Also dine in is too rushed to ask for. Or risk getting barred for. If I'm asking. I ask for take out. Sometimes clubs they just end up throwing it on you. Well I don't turn that down. But if I'm asking I ask for take out.

Some gals will only start dine in. I've let a number of them pass on. Cowboys has been my main go to with divas being a good second.

Cashd
01-31-17, 15:24
I'm not going to claim to be the master of anything much but on slow I want to at least be the good padewon. Not only the slow clubs. But the slow days and slow time slots. Also dine in is too rushed to ask for. Or risk getting barred for. If I'm asking. I ask for take out. Sometimes clubs they just end up throwing it on you. Well I don't turn that down. But if I'm asking I ask for take out.

Some gals will only start dine in. I've let a number of them pass on. Cowboys has been my main go to with divas being a good second.Maybe its me. But, this sounds a lot like gibberish to me. I think I understand what is being said but I think I need a translator.

MaxTantric
02-01-17, 01:29
Maybe poorly written. But I'm telling you it works. Of the low slow clubs cowboys seemed to be the slowest of the 3. Divas, blu were checked first. Blu seemed surprisingly busy. I just went by parking lots. Some credit for success may lie in earlier visits. Even though its been quite a while. There was sudden action I really did not expect. I got the numbers again. This time I think they are the real right ones. Last time they were not.

I went Tues. 915. This night there were a number of very desirable ones. But very little cotton drop or kitties shown. Even for tips. Ones like that I've never done any good with. There was one other that I knew but didn't get to tip at the important stage time. What I know of her. She is good to go. But dine in only. I never hit it because I'm not so much the dine in at cowboys type.

I don't post much on names or descriptions on this thread. But slow definitely works.

Lynchburg
02-02-17, 09:35
Was in town for a week on business. Went to at least one club every day for a week. Deja Vu was the busiest had a bunch of girls working, about every 5 minutes one was hitting me up for a dance. $20 for a couch dance, ran specials 2 for $30. Got one of the specials but felt like I wasted my money and moved on. Did not visit Cowboys because the last time I was in town the girls weren't very friendly. My personal favorite is BLU, it is close to Sportsman for takeout and close to 7th for SW action.

Bigmotravel
02-02-17, 12:38
I wish they opened up earlier like 3 or so since Camelot East is closed.

Was in town for a week on business. Went to at least one club every day for a week. Deja Vu was the busiest had a bunch of girls working, about every 5 minutes one was hitting me up for a dance. $20 for a couch dance, ran specials 2 for $30. Got one of the specials but felt like I wasted my money and moved on. Did not visit Cowboys because the last time I was in town the girls weren't very friendly. My personal favorite is BLU, it is close to Sportsman for takeout and close to 7th for SW action.

LilJimmy
02-02-17, 16:36
Visited this place after a long break away and was dissatisfied in the change.

There during dayshift but no dancers for nearly an hour.

I waited watching TV and drinking until finally two girls come in. Both Ok in terms of looks nothing great. Should have left earlier, but I waited until one came out of dressing room. Took her up on a dance since she was the only one there and we went back to VIP.

VIP was good dance and decent grind but really nothing that special. Didn't get the sense extras were available though I didn't ask.

Agent18
02-02-17, 20:40
Not a good idea. Senior PM for more info.

I am going to use some baseball metaphors. Met her at Diva's attractive gal, nice gal, good personality. We had a OK dance in the VIP or whatever it is called. That should have been a telltale sign. I asked if she ever met OTC. She gave me her number and discussed getting together. I thought we got along well.

I texted her several days later. We met at a motel on Richmond Rd / NC Rd. I made several serious mistakes on my part by not checking up front which is what I usually do. I like to kiss and we kissed a little in the VIP. I started to kiss her and she said "I do not kiss". She starts immediately to BBBJ which was good. I then ask if we could 69. "Nope, I like giving oral but not receiving". So, no kissing and no DATY. Steeeeeeeriike Twoooo!! OK, she gets 1 more strike.

Started out Miss and finished K-9. Very mechanica and just a laissez -fair attitude about the visit. I would have been better off with a blow up doll. I felt like I hit a in the park homerun but missed most of the bases. Steeeerike Threeeeeee!- She's out. Will not repeat.

LilJimmy
02-03-17, 14:10
Maybe its me. But, this sounds a lot like gibberish to me. I think I understand what is being said but I think I need a translator.I think I picked up a Star Wars reference in there, but no idea what it means. And maybe some dining preferences? But mostly, I'm with you. Need a translator. Reminds me of back in highschool when you had to read some novel but find you keep reading like a whole page and can't remember anything it said.

Sharpie560
02-09-17, 22:45
I was in Deva's over a month ago sitting at the bar. A cute girl, brunette, comes up and sits by me. Sorry, can not remember her name. I could tell that she had a lot of makeup on. We had a nice conversation. I decided to go to the back with her for the 3 for $50 or whatever it was. Dance was good. But, evidently not long enough or $ enough to get any action. I asked if she does anything OTC. She said yes and she would give me her number after the dances were over. She gets dressed and we head out to the bar.

She goes to the dressing room says she will be back to give me her number. I was ready to leave. 30 minutes later she finally shows back up. She gives me her number. Says that her phone is off she has to pay the bill and she will text me when she gets it back on. Oh yea never heard that before. Well she gives me a bogus number. I said to text me when she gets it back on. I tried several day laster, nothing but crickets.

Fast forward this past weekend. I am driving round to the back of Super 8 to meet a gal and I see this girl and guy. The were hanging around the back of the motel on their phone. I could tell they were up to no good. They just had that look. He has the burr haircut with the neck tat. The girl looked familiar-it was the girl from Diva's! But, she has a terrible complexion. I was not sure if she just had a bad complexion or a picker. Either way looks really bad. I wanted to yell at the girl but was not in the mood to get my ass whipped by Aryan Nation dude.

Extractor
02-12-17, 21:12
Do any of you know girl at cowboys goes by essence, white girl black hair big tat on back, small breasts, works days. Real First name starts with an A. If so pm me.

SWMonger
02-15-17, 19:01
Not a good idea. Senior PM for more info.

I am going to use some baseball metaphors. Met her at Diva's attractive gal, nice gal, good personality. We had a OK dance in the VIP or whatever it is called. That should have been a telltale sign. I asked if she ever met OTC. She gave me her number and discussed getting together. I thought we got along well.

I texted her several days later. We met at a motel on Richmond Rd / NC Rd. I made several serious mistakes on my part by not checking up front which is what I usually do. I like to kiss and we kissed a little in the VIP. I started to kiss her and she said "I do not kiss". She starts immediately to BBBJ which was good. I then ask if we could 69. "Nope, I like giving oral but not receiving". So, no kissing and no DATY. Steeeeeeeriike Twoooo!! OK, she gets 1 more strike.

Started out Miss and finished K-9. Very mechanica and just a laissez -fair attitude about the visit. I would have been better off with a blow up doll. I felt like I hit a in the park homerun but missed most of the bases. Steeeerike Threeeeeee!- She's out. Will not repeat.I had a take out from Diva's in January that I thought was going to be terrific so I paid more than usual. Total waste of money. She was pretty with a nice body and a nice personality and hosted in a motel, but when it came to action she was a different person, there were no extras, no kissing, no day, no doggie, just mish, dead in bed, a total turn off with absolutely no interest at all in sex or my pleasure. IF she were a waitress she wouldn't get any tips from anyone for service.

Johnson8765
02-17-17, 01:04
I wonder where all of that pussy is moving to?

At least you could get take out occasionally from CE, though not always quality take out. I got take out there when I didn't even know what it was, about 1985. I was a junior at UK and she was probably 30 or so. She offered. Blew my young mind. Good times. Sorry the place is gone.

PerusingKY
02-21-17, 01:11
Do any of you know girl at cowboys goes by essence, white girl black hair big tat on back, small breasts, works days. Real First name starts with an A. If so pm me.Sent you a PM regarding the girl in question. Please get back with me when you have a minute. Hopefully you don't know anything I need to! 😉.

TackleBox
03-02-17, 15:26
I was in Cowboys yesterday and a dancer came and talked to me like she knew me. It wasn't until today that I realized who she was. She used to dance as LeeAnn and was a good time. Does anybody know what she is going as now?

DeaconBlues
03-03-17, 00:31
I was in Cowboys yesterday and a dancer came and talked to me like she knew me. It wasn't until today that I realized who she was. She used to dance as LeeAnn and was a good time. Does anybody know what she is going as now?She's still using that stage name, but unless she's changed, she works there very irregularly.

JackOb85
03-09-17, 16:31
I have been going to many of the Lexington area clubs for a while. Seems extras are getting harder to find. I got some recently at Divas but mostly getting shut out every where. There was a dancer named Demi who used to work at Divas (and other places) who used to be quite reliable. Anyone on here know where she went to? Have not seen her at any club in 6 months. Another was Rachel who also seems to be AWOL after Camelot East / HighLife closed (her last job was there before 12/2017). Any info would be great on either of them.

TomCat111
03-23-17, 13:26
We may want to rethink how we report extras. No doubt some managers check this forum and we really don't want our favorite for-sure girls getting fired and then we scramble to find where she went or a replacement. Just a thought.

Jay Malibu
03-23-17, 20:15
I believe that most of the dancers that were open to providing extras have moved on to the sugar baby sites. About half of those that I've met lately confess to having being a dancer in Lex. They probably need to work less and make more $. Anyway, that's my non-scientific report. I don't frequent the clubs so I'm generally taking their word for it. Most live south of Lex in Danville, Richmond, Berea and Winchester with some even further away.

MaxTantric
03-24-17, 08:39
Fitting in with Jay malibu's report. I exchanged a message with a lady on AF who posted she was a dancer. Had a photo of a pink tutu and black top that looked like a dancer costume. 5' slim petite dark hair brown eyes. I seem to do better picking them from the clubs. Net dating it always seems to be 1 message and done. I'm pretty sure they find someone and get busy quickly. I like spinners and would make it a point to go see this one dance if I knew where to go.

DeadPirate
03-30-17, 15:54
Does anyone know Dasha, who dance over at SR? Black hair, gray eyes, small petite has a her named tattoo on her back, Patricia. Seem really nice thinking about going back to visit her again. Does she do any extra?

DeadPirate
03-30-17, 17:24
Does anyone know Dasha? She danced over at SR, black hair, gray eyes small petite girl with her real name Patricia tattoo on her back? She seems nice and fun to be with, just wondering if she does any extras?

DeadPirate
03-30-17, 17:34
Who are the best girls in town and the best clubs to go to if you want extras?

ShockMaster
03-31-17, 15:59
I know a lot of people have given platinum a lot of bad reviews lately, and maybe deserved, but I had an awesome time. The girl I spent time in VIP with was great and had a great time. Can't think of her name, but she had reddish hair and a great rack. I'll definitely be going back soon, maybe I caught a lucky day and am glad I did.

SWMonger
04-05-17, 09:23
Who are the best girls in town and the best clubs to go to if you want extras?My experience is that at the slower clubs the dancers are more desperate to make money. I have had the best success at Diva's and Blu.

Mjmtax
04-05-17, 14:29
My experience is that at the slower clubs the dancers are more desperate to make money. I have had the best success at Diva's and Blu.I have not been to Blu recently, but I was in Diva's on Sunday night, and had two extremely satisfying VIP experiences with absolutely no interruption. Two different ladies, both brunettes, one starts with a B and the other an F. One thing I'll say though to clarify, I always tip the bouncer who is watching the back rooms before I even go back there. The two ladies I spent time also know that I will tip them generously for their efforts, and I have seen both of them OTC for lots of fun.

JBuck
04-16-17, 20:55
-Ceast should be re-opened by the fall according to sources. They are basically going to have to do their probation because the suits atr shitting on them. I visited Divas a couple weeks ago and kendra and melanie are winners boys. Theyll rock that world. Also, does anyone know about extras and who at BLU? PM me.

DeadPirate
04-16-17, 21:24
My experience is that at the slower clubs the dancers are more desperate to make money. I have had the best success at Diva's and Blu.Can anyone PM me about the best girl at Blu and Diva.

JackOb85
04-25-17, 18:55
So I made a trek over to Spearmint Rhino on 4/23. Got there around 5 PM on a Sunday night. Sadly the club was dead. Only two girls working before I left at 7 PM to head to Divas. The two who were working are relatively attractive (Harley and Anna Bell) and they did some stage dances in that time but both seemed tied up with regulars so no sharing the love tonight. My experience is that SR is a club to look and tip but not a club to look for extras. Good cheap beer and food but when it is that dead, not enough girls on stage to get me interested in staying longer. The bartender told me that the place was open late the night before and that a lot of girls were going to come in late. Anyhow went to Divas after and found it nearly as dead (3 girls working). So basically Sunday night early seems to be a bad choice to look for any exciting dancers in Lexington.

JBuck
04-26-17, 15:15
Yea Sunday would be. People work on Monday and the girls are passed out in the crack den or made their money for weekend. Thurs thru Saturday would be the bet.

NoGameNerd
04-26-17, 22:07
Yeah. . there is really no point to showing up to Blu till after 10 PM. They open at 7 ish. . . Girls don't show till 8:30-9. . . Then they drink and eat there. . . So things don't really get started till 10 ish.

DearHungry
05-02-17, 10:31
I always visit Cowboys when in Lexington and expect to see the same girls in the afternoon session. Went there a few weeks ago and the three girls I like Essence, Taylor, and Denise were gone. Nobody will tell you where they went or why. Very high turnover rate for a club I thought I liked. Would like to see some of these girls if anybody knows where they went.

ShockMaster
05-02-17, 19:43
I always visit Cowboys when in Lexington and expect to see the same girls in the afternoon session. Went there a few weeks ago and the three girls I like Essence, Taylor, and Denise were gone. Nobody will tell you where they went or why. Very high turnover rate for a club I thought I liked. Would like to see some of these girls if anybody knows where they went.Essence was the last reason I ever went to Cowboys anymore. If you or anyone finds out where she's working now please let me know.

Bilbo Baggins II
05-21-17, 10:43
As of last Friday she was back at Cowboys! I'm glad she's back, she gives quality dances and is good look at!

TomCat111
05-22-17, 17:13
I'll be partying at the club this weekend, possibly divas or platinum. Any recommendations on girls who'd be available outside the club? When the night is over? I'll buy you a beer if I see you out there.

TomCat111
05-23-17, 15:47
I dunno if I've shared this story before, pretty sure I haven't, but it's worth a share for anyone who's recently joined the site.

Several months ago I go up to platinum to hit happy hour, buddy of mine was supposed to meet me there a little later. Only a few girls in the club at the time since the night shift was essentially just beginning. I sit down and this hot girl covered in tattoos comes up and starts talking to be. Out of the corner of my eye I see this short mixed girl surrounded by bunch of guys. Huge fake tits, big ass, basically wearing a dental floss bikini. I have a few beers, talking to my girl, and the dj calls this mixed chicks name. She hops up, walks onto the stage, does one spin and makes direct eye contact with me. IT WAS MY COUSIN! She is adopted so it wasn't seriously fucked up but it was awkward as fuck. Both of us basically yell OMG and each turn around. We both just sat there backs to each other while waiting for the song to end. The girl I was talking to was so confused, I explained to her what just happened and she busted out laughing. The song ended and she went in the back and I finished my beer and left. She lives in Louisville so I guess she came to the Lexington clubs to avoid people she might know, obviously that plan backfired.

Needless to say, next family get together we didn't say a word to each other. Super awkward LOL.

JackOb85
05-23-17, 17:31
I'll be partying at the club this weekend, possibly divas or platinum. Any recommendations on girls who'd be available outside the club? When the night is over? I'll buy you a beer if I see you out there.So a lot depends on what you want. But if you are talking extras ITC, then the only club that cuts it IMHO is Divas. There are cameras at SR, Platinum, DejaVu, and Blu. Cowboys has bouncer for low cost room and I think cameras in the higher cost area. Maybe in Platinum you avoid cameras in VIP but very expensive. Used to be Camelot East / West would be good for extras. My recommendation for now is Divas. When you go you need to be sure you find the right girl. You can PM me for suggestions, but make sure you are clear you are buying what you want. Kelly for instance might sell a lot of fun on the floor but my experience is that she is all talk and no extras. There are a few that are all talk but a few that are not. I know a few that do OTC if you looking that route for your dreams. The best part of Divas is the 15 min is only $80, so you can tip and get what you want with the right girl and be out for under $140 or so. The drawback at Divas is limited dances on stage. If you want hot dancers, SR and Platinum are better. For continual dancers, Cowboys usually has 3 going at a time when it is busy. DeJaVu is for the young ones. They are no alcohol so they can let in young dancers and clients. If you need a wingman, hit me up!

HandsOne1960
05-23-17, 19:18
I dunno if I've shared this story before, pretty sure I haven't, but it's worth a share for anyone who's recently joined the site.

Several months ago I go up to platinum to hit happy hour, buddy of mine was supposed to meet me there a little later. Only a few girls in the club at the time since the night shift was essentially just beginning. I sit down and this hot girl covered in tattoos comes up and starts talking to be. Out of the corner of my eye I see this short mixed girl surrounded by bunch of guys. Huge fake tits, big ass, basically wearing a dental floss bikini. I have a few beers, talking to my girl, and the dj calls this mixed chicks name. She hops up, walks onto the stage, does one spin and makes direct eye contact with me. IT WAS MY COUSIN! She is adopted so it wasn't seriously fucked up but it was awkward as fuck. Both of us basically yell OMG and each turn around. We both just sat there backs to each other while waiting for the song to end. The girl I was talking to was so confused, I explained to her what just happened and she busted out laughing. The song ended and she went in the back and I finished my beer and left. She lives in Louisville so I guess she came to the Lexington clubs to avoid people she might know, obviously that plan backfired.

Needless to say, next family get together we didn't say a word to each other. Super awkward LOL.That is funny as shit. Someday I will share some of my awkward strip club encounters but not til I retire.

Fred77
05-23-17, 20:16
Had the same thing happen a couple of times. Once with a cousin, one time a friend from school, and one I used to work with. Mind you, I used to hit the clubs a LOT, and I've been around for a lot of years. You want to hear something crazy? My cousin didn't see me, and I've always had a crush on her, so I sat there at the table and watched her dance on the stage twice. Yeah I know. I'm a sick S. O. B.

Needless to say, next family get together we didn't say a word to each other. Super awkward LOL.

TomCat111
05-24-17, 16:40
Anyone else been pissed off recently how the girls in the clubs aren't taking their bottoms off on the stage anymore. They'll maybe give you a peek and twirl around like they did something phenomenal, it's a full nude club, take those off. I told one girl one time to take it off and she tried to sell the "I'll show you more if you get a dance" I buy a dance to get a better look, not the only look. Whichever girl started that trend is a terrible person.

HotDog0007
05-25-17, 15:02
So a lot depends on what you want. But if you are talking extras ITC, then the only club that cuts it IMHO is Divas. There are cameras at SR, Platinum, DejaVu, and Blu. Cowboys has bouncer for low cost room and I think cameras in the higher cost area. Maybe in Platinum you avoid cameras in VIP but very expensive. Used to be Camelot East / West would be good for extras. My recommendation for now is Divas. When you go you need to be sure you find the right girl. You can PM me for suggestions, but make sure you are clear you are buying what you want. Kelly for instance might sell a lot of fun on the floor but my experience is that she is all talk and no extras. There are a few that are all talk but a few that are not. I know a few that do OTC if you looking that route for your dreams. The best part of Divas is the 15 min is only $80, so you can tip and get what you want with the right girl and be out for under $140 or so. The drawback at Divas is limited dances on stage. If you want hot dancers, SR and Platinum are better. For continual dancers, Cowboys usually has 3 going at a time when it is busy. DeJaVu is for the young ones. They are no alcohol so they can let in young dancers and clients. If you need a wingman, hit me up!Last time I was there, a few months ago, I spent a little time with a short haired blond and a long haired brunette with a pony tail. Took both back for quarter hour and had a great time. Do you think either of them would be good for OTC. I would like to dream with either of them.

LilJimmy
05-25-17, 22:18

Needless to say, next family get together we didn't say a word to each other. Super awkward LOL.Coward. I would've slipped a few bucks in her G string and asked for the "family discount" VIP rate.

Coop67
05-26-17, 10:58
Coward. I would've slipped a few bucks in her G string and asked for the "family discount" VIP rate.LMAO!! That is hilarious dude.

ShockMaster
05-26-17, 14:35
As of last Friday she was back at Cowboys! I'm glad she's back, she gives quality dances and is good look at!Apparently she got fired yesterday for playing on her phone when the club was slow.

Disused
06-02-17, 21:18
Anyone know what happened to Kendra at Cowboys? I went there last weekend and was dissappointed with dancer quality. Several very overweight and very pushy and rude. Only I liked was Star and another forgot her name. Dances were much tamer than they used to be also.

Chuck1981
06-03-17, 00:06
Dreamed I had a nice visit at Cowboys. The girls were friendly and frisky- just the way I like them. I didn't see any girls there that I did not want to see naked, and this was the dayshift, so that was a surprise. I have seen a few sub-par girls there in the past. Porsha and Wendi are both a lot of fun- they are both eager to please, and generous with breast-to-face contact. I am sure that some of the other girls there would have performed admirably, but I like the bustier type. Sadie had a tight round ass that was fun to watch on stage. On an environmental note, the place has cleaned up quite a bit in the last few years, and seems to still be going in the right direction. Props to the management. I left happy, and will go back when I get the chance.

Please PM if interested in more details.

HotDog0007
06-03-17, 09:02
Anyone know what happened to Kendra at Cowboys? I went there last weekend and was dissappointed with dancer quality. Several very overweight and very pushy and rude. Only I liked was Star and another forgot her name. Dances were much tamer than they used to be also.Think she is at Diva's.

Grizzly89
06-03-17, 09:19
Anyone know what happened to Kendra at Cowboys? I went there last weekend and was dissappointed with dancer quality. Several very overweight and very pushy and rude. Only I liked was Star and another forgot her name. Dances were much tamer than they used to be also.Kendra has gone full on backpage so I assume the management let her go. You should be able to find her if you search for her on BP.

BigBlue4523
06-03-17, 14:21
Kendra has gone full on backpage so I assume the management let her go. You should be able to find her if you search for her on BP.Link? Or is she posting under that name?

Grizzly89
06-03-17, 15:32
Link? Or is she posting under that name?I believe she is using Kendra on her ads.

Blabla99
06-09-17, 18:00
Does anyone know if Zen still works at Platinum? I used to have a lot of fun with her but haven't seen her in a while. Real name is Carol.

JMark229
06-10-17, 07:36
Has anyone seen her? Last place that I know she worked was CE before it closed. She had worked previously at platinum and Rhino.

Zack94
06-10-17, 10:12
Haven't been here in several months. Anyone know if Cody or Sammie still work there. My experience is that overall Spearmint can be hit or miss and can be on expensive side too.

DDD222
06-10-17, 15:21
Went to cowboys and it was pretty good. But now I'm a little worried. Good a lap dance from a older blonde and she said she would take care of me. Which a thought she meant with her hands she ended up giving me a BJ for about 15 seconds before I stopped her. Not to sound like a puss but I'm married and am freaking out I'll get some sti or worse. Can anyone put my mind at ease.

Cashd
06-10-17, 18:57
Help-I'm thinking of hitting a few clubs tonight. I do not frequent the strip clubs on a regular basis. In past I have felt safe at Platnium, Rhino and Cowboys. What about Blu? Has anyone been there? Can anyone recommend? It's in a rough area have pretty much avoided the area.

JBuck
06-10-17, 18:59
I heard she popped up at plat. But haven't been. I know she is good sex. I have hit it several times.

Has anyone seen her? Last place that I know she worked was CE before it closed. She had worked previously at platinum and Rhino.

MrPrice
06-10-17, 22:20
Went to cowboys and it was pretty good. But now I'm a little worried. Good a lap dance from a older blonde and she said she would take care of me. Which a thought she meant with her hands she ended up giving me a BJ for about 15 seconds before I stopped her. Not to sound like a puss but I'm married and am freaking out I'll get some sti or worse. Can anyone put my mind at ease.It's a good idea to do research on the many ways to avoid STIs. I have been in this hobby for almost 7 years now with over 20 beauties (Not trying to be a jerk but I count. LOL). I have done almost everything imaginable except BBG / P. My first time to get a bbbj i had many worries just like you are now.I have never had any STI issues.I think you are safe. It's not a guarantee though maybe its just my luck everytime. I get tested regularly. It's a high risk high reward hobby. Tread carefully!

JBuck
06-10-17, 23:20
Sammie is now in knoxville tn working backpage. Another great ride. As far a std man 15 sec BJ I wouldn't worry about it. Hell I'm clean and buddy I shoild have had one of those rooms at east named jbucks palace. I could have cried when I heard ceast was closing. Oh I only learned of her in 2010 and I didn't have enough time. Sure I got hustled 2 or 3 times. But I had a couple of girls just passing thru that gave me a porn star experience. Then the classics phoenix Brooklyn racheal and others I can't name. The greatest may have been a girl named natalya that gave me the beat BBBJ I've ever had and they usually are just warmups for me. Oh I just want to cry. Memories like the corner of my mind. Mr waterpussy woman.

JBuck
06-10-17, 23:25
I've heard the new bouncers there are thinking they lpd badasses. When it first open I went in there and got melanie. I also ate out a hot chick from indiana one night 20 bucks. Yea its a rough area. Just keep eyes open when you outside.

Blabla99
06-17-17, 09:55
Hey guys I haven't hit the local clubs in a while and planning to do so over the next couple weeks. Which are the best at the moment for extra fun? Diva's was my go-to in the past but recent review have me wondering if any remain out there in Lex. Please advise.

Ktucky79
06-17-17, 11:57
Blu closed this week. I heard the owner died of cancer and they had to close it.

Sammie is now in knoxville tn working backpage. Another great ride. As far a std man 15 sec BJ I wouldn't worry about it. Hell I'm clean and buddy I shoild have had one of those rooms at east named jbucks palace. I could have cried when I heard ceast was closing. Oh I only learned of her in 2010 and I didn't have enough time. Sure I got hustled 2 or 3 times. But I had a couple of girls just passing thru that gave me a porn star experience. Then the classics phoenix Brooklyn racheal and others I can't name. The greatest may have been a girl named natalya that gave me the beat BBBJ I've ever had and they usually are just warmups for me. Oh I just want to cry. Memories like the corner of my mind. Mr waterpussy woman.

Ktucky79
06-17-17, 12:36
She's (or was) on vacation for a while.

Apparently she got fired yesterday for playing on her phone when the club was slow.

Bigmotravel
06-18-17, 07:29
Blu closed this week. I heard the owner died of cancer and they had to close it.I was talking to the previous owner last week and he was telling.

Me that he might be buying it back.

MoFo812
06-19-17, 19:10
Had recent dreams of Mia and Wendy. On separate occasions. Both are eager to please and do as they say when they say "I'll take care of you". There was no need to go the whole VIP room. The couch dance area was all that was needed.

TDizzle
06-27-17, 00:25
Went to Cowboys last week and had a blast! Great girls and very attentive. Took Monroe to the back and had a blast! Love to see her OTC (which she said she does but I forgot to get number). Any mangers out there with her digits, please PM me.

NikolaTesla
06-29-17, 09:12
Never been to Kentucky before and, on a Wednesday, will be traveling through Kentucky from I65 in Indianapolis through Louisville I64 through Lexington down I75 through Willaimsburg and wondering the best place to stop for a night of fun. Ideally a DT BBBJCIM or FS in a strip club would be awesome. Love black spinners with naturals.

It looks like the place to stop is Divas in Lexington. Any specific info would be appreciated.

Feel free to PM if you wish. Thanks in advance.

Blabla99
07-01-17, 10:57
Hey does anyone know much about Tori at SR? Talked to her briefly last night at the club and man she looks good. Seems like a feisty one and I'm curious if anyone has had experience in private with her? Prices are so high at sr I was hoping to get info instead of just taking a chance. Has anyone tried it out with her?

BlueMoo
07-01-17, 19:05
Anyone got info on Blair at Cowboys, would love some time with her.

Taffer
07-11-17, 01:06
Anyone have info on Zoe? 40-50 ish, short blonde hair, danced there off and on probably 4-5 years ago.

HotDog0007
07-11-17, 15:25
Does Kendra still work days at Diva's. She is one fine blonde Hottie. Gave great 15 minute dances. Any news would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Taffer
07-11-17, 19:32
Normally would never consider going to Deja Vu. Saw photos of a dancer named Skye. Any info on her?

WildcatFanatic
07-12-17, 06:46
Does Kendra still work days at Diva's. She is one fine blonde Hottie. Gave great 15 minute dances. Any news would be appreciated.

Thanks.I bumped into her a couple weeks ago. It was night shift though.

MaxTantric
07-12-17, 08:38
At one point. Supposedly I was going to date her. Not really as a provider or SB. Regular dating. She never had a phone. Or if / when she did. It wouldn't have any minutes left to use. She was from the jessamine county area and had family there. ,. when I would attempt to call her I would have to call her mother. Or brother. Mom didn't like getting those calls. The time frame I was going to date her she was in recovery from cocaine addiction. I wondered if she fell back to addiction. Its been 4 years or more. This one I really liked and wanted to met with. But never did. Still wishing. Tall blonde with B or C cup. And an awesome booty.

HotDog0007
07-12-17, 23:20
I bumped into her a couple weeks ago. It was night shift though.Thanks for the update. I will have to get there for the night shift.

TwaddleFuss
07-13-17, 14:04
I haven't been out to a sc in a while. Which locals are open on Sunday? I know Cowboys is closed and SR and Platinum are open but too pricey. Is Diva's open on Sunday? Any help appreciated.

PotShop421
07-13-17, 14:26
Divas is open as well, around six I believe. Last time I went on Sunday wasn't any girls working so I got in free.

I haven't been out to a sc in a while.
Which locals are open on Sunday? I know Cowboys is closed and SR and Platinum are open but too pricey. Is Diva's open on Sunday? Any help appreciated.

Taffer
07-13-17, 15:23
Do they have a dress code? Any dancer recommendations? PM is fine.

Grizzly89
07-13-17, 15:31
I haven't been out to a sc in a while. Which locals are open on Sunday? I know Cowboys is closed and SR and Platinum are open but too pricey. Is Diva's open on Sunday? Any help appreciated.There are no clubs open during the day on Sunday as far as I know. Divas and Platinum are the only ones I know for sure are open Sunday night. I suspect that Rhino is open also but have no personal knowledge. Hope this helps.

Taffer
07-13-17, 20:18
Anyone remember her? Tall curly blonde hair. Still working?

Ralphisit
07-13-17, 23:31
Do they have a dress code? Any dancer recommendations? PM is fine.Bullet Proof Vest would be handy.

JBuck
07-13-17, 23:50
DIVAS has a dress code. Basically no gang material. No sagging. No athletic shorts pants. Basically deterring certain demographics that ruined camelot east. Certain people bring society down everywhere they go.

Grizzly89
07-14-17, 07:35
DIVAS has a dress code. Basically no gang material. No sagging. No athletic shorts pants. Basically deterring certain demographics that ruined camelot east. Certain people bring society down everywhere they go.I believe that the dress code is only enforced at night. During the day I have not noticed it being enforced. It definitely has helped keep the riff raff out at night though. I used to not go at night in the past but don't have an issue with it in the past 6 months or so.

JackOb85
07-14-17, 17:09
There are no clubs open during the day on Sunday as far as I know. Divas and Platinum are the only ones I know for sure are open Sunday night. I suspect that Rhino is open also but have no personal knowledge. Hope this helps.Rhino opens about 4 PM with the Sunday "day shift". Divas is open at 6 PM on Sunday. Cowboys is closed. I don't know Platinum hours on Sunday but I think they are open.

JackOb85
07-14-17, 17:10
I believe that the dress code is only enforced at night. During the day I have not noticed it being enforced. It definitely has helped keep the riff raff out at night though. I used to not go at night in the past but don't have an issue with it in the past 6 months or so.I often wear a polo or t-shirt and either jeans, jean shorts, khaki or even khaki shorts. Never had an issue there. Now if you try sweat pants or athletic gear, maybe that is the issue.

DDD222
07-15-17, 21:12
Went to cowboys and saw a new dancer named candy. Got 2 table dance from her and then couch dance. Her table dance was better than most others couch and she seemed clean and enjoying her self. Firsts time I left finished at a sc and wishing I had done VIP. She was pretty hot. But my type of girl. Sweet and working hard for her money.

JBuck
07-16-17, 03:46
I'm the only one who gives goods on the sc forum anymore. Seems to be alot of guys wanting to know something about a girl because they fell in love. Without offering any goods of their own. That's a no no with a stripper. I promise you they are master con artists. I went to divas sat night. Let me start by saying that these girls are all named stripper to me. So don't ask me names. I don't know. I sit for awhile and some 21 year old showed up and was fine. She said HJ and daty but no full service. While I'm sure it be great I only pay for the full meal. Then I fell asleep and had a dream. She was blonde with fake tits and pretty cute. I went in the back and incurred damage of 140 total with tip and room included. We started kissing and then made out. And no it was not a dream of kendra. But before my dream was over I had her backed up dreaming she was bouncing on it rcg until I saturated her back. When I woke up I headed home.

BlueMoo
07-23-17, 16:15
Just wanted to say VIP at Cowboys is nice, left very happy.

JackOb85
07-29-17, 18:04
I hit one of my standard clubs again and low and behold a couple blasts from the past seem to be working there again. Demi was there on Saturday and I was told Fallen might have been there on Friday night according to another dancer. These two were always some of the club favorites for many of us. I can't promise what will happen or what the costs may be. The standard 15 min VIP is still $80. You can get 30 min for $150 and a couple drinks thrown in. Still the best deal in town if you ask me. The crowd was very thin on a Saturday afternoon. I do worry that the thin crowds across the board at Lexington are causing these clubs to be failing (Blu closed, Camelot East and West close) or is it just bad management. Who knows.

DickHerDown
08-02-17, 10:13
I know Monday traditionally is a bad night, but that's the only night I will be in your town. Last year I visited cowboys and divas and had awful luck. At divas, there were literally 2 girls there, both ugly. At cowboys, several more girls but no game to be had. Can any of you fellow gentleman point me in the right direction? I'll return the favor if you visit Cincy. Thanks.

Bilbo Baggins II
08-09-17, 10:18
Guys, I have been to most, if not all, of the strip clubs in Lexington and I believe they are a target rich environment right now. Just about every girl I have talked to says her money is down, customers are not coming in and if they do they don't spend much. Now, combine that with the time of year and you get a target rich environment. School is or has started and kids all need clothes, shoes, books and school supplies. These things can get expensive. I believe the ladies are feeling the pressure and are willing to do more and meet OTC to make what they need. Some might say I am callous to take advantage of a situation like this. I disagree. All of these girls take advantage of our situation every chance they get. If some guy has problems at home, going through a divorce or other issues, they can fix it for the right price. So, turn about is fair play. Plus, it is a fair exchange.

My advice is to be nice, approach the issue gently, but clearly, and you will have a very high success rate. In one club last week I had three offers to meet OTC the club. Obviously, I took the hottest one. I still have the numbers for the other two and plan to use them in the future. In club offers are also up, but the last thing I want is to have some bouncer catch some girl doing something with me he finds offensive and cause a scene. This happened to me one time and it was not fun. The girl was fired, I was escorted out the door and told not to return. I have since been back but I have not seen her back there. Do I feel bad for her? Yes, obviously. But if it had not been me it would have been someone else so I don't feel guilty. Now, I greatly prefer OTC meetings.

Best of luck.

Bilbo.

TLawsonLex
08-10-17, 13:20
I have spent a lot of cash at the strip clubs. That was back when Devon, aka Sarah, was working at CE then Platinum. She was the real life girl I would dream about when thinking about a strip club. She was gorgeous and loved to drink. Nothing was out of bounds. We were never bothered in the VIP at CE. She would do full penetration in the couch room. The bouncers would walk past us while I was inside her and hassle a girl for kissing. I guess she made so much money for the clubs they left her alone. After she went to BP things at the clubs were different. And it costs too much money to find another like that.

Oh the good old days!

HotDog0007
08-10-17, 23:39
I have spent a lot of cash at the strip clubs. That was back when Devon, aka Sarah, was working at CE then Platinum. She was the real life girl I would dream about when thinking about a strip club. She was gorgeous and loved to drink. Nothing was out of bounds. We were never bothered in the VIP at CE. She would do full penetration in the couch room. The bouncers would walk past us while I was inside her and hassle a girl for kissing. I guess she made so much money for the clubs they left her alone. After she went to BP things at the clubs were different. And it costs too much money to find another like that.

Oh the good old days!Try W* at Cowboys. Great with extras.

PotShop421
08-11-17, 15:17
Try W* at Cowboys. Great with extras.Who is w*?

MaxTantric
08-13-17, 08:51
Main reason for the review. I was impressed by the nearly all couples crowd there. I've really never seen such a couple heavy crowd at a strip joint. The staff of dancers was pretty good quality.

The compelling reason I wrote. I think the staff probably gave me a lot of leeway. Date I was with had a very short skirt. Kept moving my hands farther under there. I knew what was coming and eventually it did. She got pretty buzzed and starts riding my thumb. I was being pretty discreet but she was buzzed and coming repeatedly on my hand. One of the dancers definitely noticed. It was very late. Repeated attempts to leave had failed. Room even a close one was too slow and too much interruption. So we had crazy wild sex in my 2 seat sports car. I did not believe that was possible. Mainly she rode me cowgirl exclaiming fuck me daddy as she came a bunch of times. Finished me with a CIM. Nobody ever finishes me that way.

This one was a bit possessive so I did not do couch dance or seek any extras. I was pretty busy.this was at spearmint rhino

RockyMntHigh
08-13-17, 18:49
Main reason for the review. I was impressed by the nearly all couples crowd there. I've really never seen such a couple heavy crowd at a strip joint. The staff of dancers was pretty good quality.

The compelling reason I wrote. I think the staff probably gave me a lot of leeway. Date I was with had a very short skirt. Kept moving my hands farther under there. I knew what was coming and eventually it did. She got pretty buzzed and starts riding my thumb. I was being pretty discreet but she was buzzed and coming repeatedly on my hand. One of the dancers definitely noticed. It was very late. Repeated attempts to leave had failed. Room even a close one was too slow and too much interruption. So we had crazy wild sex in my 2 seat sports car. I did not believe that was possible. Mainly she rode me cowgirl exclaiming fuck me daddy as she came a bunch of times. Finished me with a CIM. Nobody ever finishes me that way.

This one was a bit possessive so I did not do couch dance or seek any extras. I was pretty busy.this was at spearmint rhinoI've read some of your reviews and they're quite confusing. So are you saying you hooked up with your date or a dancer in your car?

MaxTantric
08-14-17, 07:31
It was actually a first meeting first date with a new SB. Reason I posted the review. Saturday night there seemed to be a couple gathering place. And the main point was it seems like the staff there allows couples some freedom of action there. If I had picked up a dancer. That would of much more interest here on this thread and I would say that it was a dancer. But probably not name her openly. Like my review says. I had very limited interaction with the dancers there that night. The dancing staff there that night did look pretty good.

Froze
08-15-17, 20:20
It was actually a first meeting first date with a new SB. Not to sound (or be) stupid, but what does SB mean, and where would you find one? Sounds like a great date!!

LuvnLivn
08-15-17, 22:03
Not to sound (or be) stupid, but what does SB mean, and where would you find one? Sounds like a great date!!I love the fact that you're a senior member and you don't know what a SB is. I got a chuckle out of it, especially the way you asked, "where would you find one?" Kudos to you for not being afraid to ask. Your question might get answered by another before my post shows up due to my "regular" status, but just in case: SB means sugar baby. And the most popular place these forum members find them is on SeekingArrangements.com. Good Luck.

LuvnLivn.

Taffer
08-22-17, 19:23
Divas is always hit or miss. But the last time I was there on Friday last week was the slowest I have ever seen it on that day. Entered about 2:30, only two girls were working. One hispanic, one white. Both were really pretty but seemed consumed with regular customers. One drink and out the door. On another note, if anyone has any favorites there or any where else in town please let me know. PM or reply would be great.

CashBubba
08-22-17, 21:40
I love the fact that you're a senior member and you don't know what a SB is. I got a chuckle out of it, especially the way you asked, "where would you find one?" Kudos to you for not being afraid to ask. Your question might get answered by another before my post shows up due to my "regular" status, but just in case: SB means sugar baby. And the most popular place these forum members find them is on SeekingArrangements.com. Good Luck.

LuvnLivn.Keep in mind that the system ranks seniority by number of posts not how long you have been a member. So a good back and forth debate can make a monger a senior member in just a few hours!

I still have to Google some of the abbreviations I find on here. .

TomCat111
08-24-17, 10:17
Divas is always hit or miss. But the last time I was there on Friday last week was the slowest I have ever seen it on that day. Entered about 2:30, only two girls were working. One hispanic, one white. Both were really pretty but seemed consumed with regular customers. One drink and out the door. On another note, if anyone has any favorites there or any where else in town please let me know. PM or reply would be great.Divas is definitely hit or miss. I've done a Wednesday lunch hour with 8 girls in the club. I did a happy hour on a Friday once and there were 3 girls, all with regulars, bartender was the hottest girl in there. I drank for a couple hours and not a single new girl walked through the door. The most entertainment I saw was this fat Arab girl wearing a head scarf and a dress covering everything but her hands talking to the bartender and a bouncer about how she wanted to be a stripper. Now that's comedy.

Topper1991
08-24-17, 12:19
Keep in mind that the system ranks seniority by number of posts not how long you have been a member. So a good back and forth debate can make a monger a senior member in just a few hours!

I still have to Google some of the abbreviations I find on here. .We're pretty good about NOT using too many abbreviations. Some of the other cities are insane! I feel like I'm a codebreaker in WWII when I'm reading some of the posts.
Example (not a report):
"I was on the trail and seen this WSW. No LEO in sight so I went for the scoop and she got in. She started talking to JR while we went to my spot. We talked about CBJ and CFS but I think she was up for BB if the price was right. I was only interested in BBBJ tho. 2 Jacksons and she was down to clown. I started with FIV and she moved to her french speaking specialty with some DT and finished on a high note BBBJCIMWS. That girl is no GFE but with the right motivation she is def a hoodrat car PSE".

Stay safe.

Froze
08-24-17, 17:54
I love the fact that you're a senior member and you don't know what a SB is. I got a chuckle out of it, especially the way you asked, "where would you find one?" Kudos to you for not being afraid to ask. Your question might get answered by another before my post shows up due to my "regular" status, but just in case: SB means sugar baby. And the most popular place these forum members find them is on SeekingArrangements.com. Good Luck.

LuvnLivn.Thank you Mr LuvnLivn. Sorry to ask such a foolish question, but I honestly had no idea what 'SB' meant. But I'm glad that we have great knowledgeable individuals such as yourself to enlighten us all. As for the 'Senior Member ' status, well, I have no idea how that happened. The last time I checked, I think I only had like 32 posts. Not as many as you, obviously.

Again, I'm sorry to ask such a stupid question, but I did think the purpose of this forum was to give each other advise & share knowledge. And I do thank you for sharing yours.

Have a great day! 😎.

LuvnLivn
08-25-17, 12:54
Thank you Mr LuvnLivn. Sorry to ask such a foolish question, but I honestly had no idea what 'SB' meant. But I'm glad that we have great knowledgeable individuals such as yourself to enlighten us all. As for the 'Senior Member ' status, well, I have no idea how that happened. The last time I checked, I think I only had like 32 posts. Not as many as you, obviously.

Again, I'm sorry to ask such a stupid question, but I did think the purpose of this forum was to give each other advise & share knowledge. And I do thank you for sharing yours.

Have a great day! 😎.That's the problem with written words as opposed to spoken ones. Without the benefit of voice inflections and facial expressions, the speaker's intention can be lost if the words are not chosen carefully. I read my reply three times before posting it to make sure I wouldn't offend you but reading the apparent sarcasm in your response it appears that I failed, and for that I apologize. Sometimes on these forums "senior" seems to imply a high and mighty know-it-all but all it really means is that you have at least 25 posts and have been registered for 6 months (and you haven't pissed off the admin). That's why I liked your question, which was not stupid or foolish. It proves that a senior is NOT necessarily a know-it-all. My intention was to answer your question. The commentary I added was to highlight the fact that seniors don't necessarily know everything. The second half of your question, "where can I find one?" made me smile because it just reminded me of a kid in a candy store. It will never be my intent to disrespect any member of this forum. I hope this clears up any misunderstanding.

Respectfully, LuvnLivn.

I suggest that this is all done now or dad will be stopping the car.

A2

Snakeeyez
09-11-17, 08:58
That's the problem with written words as opposed to spoken ones. Without the benefit of voice inflections and facial expressions, the speaker's intention can be lost if the words are not chosen carefully. I read my reply three times before posting it to make sure I wouldn't offend you but reading the apparent sarcasm in your response it appears that I failed, and for that I apologize. Sometimes on these forums "senior" seems to imply a high and mighty know-it-all but all it really means is that you have at least 25 posts and have been registered for 6 months (and you haven't pissed off the admin). That's why I liked your question, which was not stupid or foolish. It proves that a senior is NOT necessarily a know-it-all. My intention was to answer your question. The commentary I added was to highlight the fact that seniors don't necessarily know everything. The second half of your question, "where can I find one?" made me smile because it just reminded me of a kid in a candy store. It will never be my intent to disrespect any member of this forum. I hope this clears up any misunderstanding.

Respectfully, LuvnLivn.

I suggest that this is all done now or dad will be stopping the car.

A2Watch out for Daddy admin LOL.

TomCat111
09-11-17, 13:43
I may be throwing in the towel guys. I went to cowboys 2 weeks ago and had some extra fun in VIP. Let's just say I left with more than a smile and satisfaction. Nothing that some antibiotics can't fix but it was a serious reality check. At the very least I'm never fooling around in a club again. Going to be otc and protection. Seniors can pm me for specifics.

HotDog0007
09-11-17, 17:21
I may be throwing in the towel guys. I went to cowboys 2 weeks ago and had some extra fun in VIP. Let's just say I left with more than a smile and satisfaction. Nothing that some antibiotics can't fix but it was a serious reality check. At the very least I'm never fooling around in a club again. Going to be otc and protection. Seniors can pm me for specifics.Who did you dream with. You can PM if you like. Thanks. I will be heading to cowboy's this weekend and will want to avoid seeing the cause of your misery.

JBuck
09-11-17, 20:09
Details? Girl? I didn't think with Jimmy boy you could have fun in Cowboys.

I may be throwing in the towel guys. I went to cowboys 2 weeks ago and had some extra fun in VIP. Let's just say I left with more than a smile and satisfaction. Nothing that some antibiotics can't fix but it was a serious reality check. At the very least I'm never fooling around in a club again. Going to be otc and protection. Seniors can pm me for specifics.

TomCat111
09-11-17, 22:52
Details? Girl? I didn't think with Jimmy boy you could have fun in Cowboys.I'll give the full details in pm, I don't want to ruin her name on a public forum. I don't mind telling specifics, bros before hoes. If I can spare you guys the trouble, anxiety, and copay I'll help.

TheRoman10
09-12-17, 09:04
I may be throwing in the towel guys. I went to cowboys 2 weeks ago and had some extra fun in VIP. Let's just say I left with more than a smile and satisfaction. Nothing that some antibiotics can't fix but it was a serious reality check. At the very least I'm never fooling around in a club again. Going to be otc and protection. Seniors can pm me for specifics.Damn! That sucks big time. I was thinking of going this Friday now I'm not so sure. Thanks for the info.

FunkyFun25
09-12-17, 11:11
Was wondering if anyone has had any luck in the VIP with Leah the brunette bartender / dancer. She said she bartends Mon and Thurs and dances the rest. All on day shift. Any info would be appreciated.

ShockMaster
09-15-17, 07:00
Does anyone know if Essence, who was a dancer at Cowboys is still performing anywhere?

DearHungry
09-18-17, 09:52
I may be throwing in the towel guys. I went to cowboys 2 weeks ago and had some extra fun in VIP. Let's just say I left with more than a smile and satisfaction. Nothing that some antibiotics can't fix but it was a serious reality check. At the very least I'm never fooling around in a club again. Going to be otc and protection. Seniors can pm me for specifics.Went to Cowboys last Friday night and had a nice time. Had dances from Ivy, Tyler and Monroe but nothing like what described happened. Also I asked if Essence still worked there but she does not. I sent Tomcat a pm about who you received the dance and gift from but have not received an answer.

BlueMonday
09-28-17, 18:46
This is a first time poster from me but I had to share. Cowboys last week had lots of new sexy girls but the one I had a private dance from was Tracey! Wow hot tiny brunette with a great body and it was awesome! Jimmy was working but with a tip for Jimmy you get total privacy. I left very satisfied, and a little sleepy if you get my drift. Anyway check it out!

Zack94
09-28-17, 19:29
Stopped in Wednesday night. All nude now on second son. , Couch Room still 4 for 100 and 1 for 30, Curtains have been removed VIP stupid expensive so I passed. Place can be very expensive and hit or miss at best. On this night it was a miss. Any suggestions on dancers to see here?

scotman
09-29-17, 15:23
Visited there last Saturday during and after the game. Saw a fine looking girl-stage name Athenia or something like that. She has an incredible looking pair that seem to have a life of their own. Tipped her at stage. She said, "I'll come over when I get off stage. " An hour later she had not come over, but flitted around the room. She went back on stage. Fool that I must be, I tipped her again and asked if she got lost. She responded that she would be right over. An hour later, still no appearance, but she did continue to flit about the room.

I left then and took my several hundred $$$ to another club. She must not have needed the money, as during the time I was there, I do not believe that she left the stage area to give a private dance. Go figure.

(B-T-W, I an older guy who is clean cut and in reasonable shape, not some grubby obese butt head.).

TomCat111
09-29-17, 15:51
Hey guys, I'm trying to catch up on message replies. I've had a shit load of stuff going on in my life recently. Haven't had the time to log in in awhile. I'm all better now, I'm sure by now the girl has figured it out as well but I still need to get in there to tell her just in case. All the guys I've messaged, if you know her schedule tell me so I can go by on my lunch one day and say hi.

TomCat111
09-29-17, 16:03
Thanks for all the concern. I need to go in there and see her to let her know and get the all clear. She's wicked hot and a nice girl and extras are always a nice thing. I don't want to ruin future fun. After I see her I'll give it the all clear!

JackOb85
10-02-17, 18:53
I ran into Divas the other night and the usual sort of AA big girls were dancing and a few skinny white ones. Leah was there (a bit thicker but still quite nice white girl) who I know from other clubs. She does a nice grind but was inclined to move hands anytime I got too near the kitty. No offers of any extras and my little friend was securely under pants and never exposed the entire time. So if you want a nice dance, she might work. If you want extras, look for Demi or Chloe or Kendra or Ashley, who have all proven to be more open to ideas. Dream well men, dream well!

FunkyFun25
10-08-17, 05:58
It's she still working days at divas? Haven't seen her any lately and am wondering if she's out on a break again it if I'm just unlucky? Had a decent 2 song set with Kelly not long back but get the feeling extras are no where to be found there. My luck has been poor lately. Need a slump buster haha.

WildcatFanatic
10-08-17, 08:19
It's she still working days at divas? Haven't seen her any lately and am wondering if she's out on a break again it if I'm just unlucky? Had a decent 2 song set with Kelly not long back but get the feeling extras are no where to be found there. My luck has been poor lately. Need a slump buster haha.I bumped into her a couple weeks ago.

P Chops1
10-09-17, 16:11
Passed through Lexington on Sat. Decided to hit some clubs. Went to Divas first, about 2 pm. Not a single dancer there. What the hell? Decided to try Cowboys. Had about 8 dancers mostly 5 to 7's with a cple of sexys thrown in. Got a couch dance and bam just what the doctor ordered. LOL will return when passing through again.

CpaMba
10-10-17, 14:11
Passed through Lexington on Sat. Decided to hit some clubs. Went to Divas first, about 2 pm. Not a single dancer there. What the hell? Decided to try Cowboys. Had about 8 dancers mostly 5 to 7's with a cple of sexys thrown in. Got a couch dance and bam just what the doctor ordered. LOL will return when passing through again.I will be in Lexington end of week I will try out cowboys. Thanks for the Intell.

BlueMonday
10-13-17, 23:58
Started out at Divas and nothing was happening. After 30 minutes they finally had a dancer on stage. The second was a thick redhead named Mia. Great chic and arch AF. NO EXTRAS. Went to Cowboys it was packed with sexy girls! The only bad thing was there were way too many people to get any attention for long.

BlueMoo
10-24-17, 11:45
Tracy can be had otc but I think her prices are too high. Better off taking her to VIP but if anyone can get her prices down let me know, would love to get her in better positions.

Bigmotravel
11-03-17, 07:34
Stopped at Cowboys yesterday afternoon and Essence is back.

From her extended stay with uncle.

ShockMaster
11-06-17, 19:27
Stopped at Cowboys yesterday afternoon and Essence is back.

From her extended stay with uncle.Thanks for the info. Her face is a little different now, but considering I'd say it's understandable.

RickPinto
11-08-17, 08:26
Any intel on Deja vu? There is not much written about this club. Probably, because our members do not attend and / or no alcohol served. I hit a couple of clubs last night started at Diva's. Not much there unless you like old fat ugly girls. Several looked heavily medicated.

So I thought I would try Deja vu. I have never been there. I did not see a ugly girl in there. Most were young, cute, no tats and lucid. Did not have much time and did not try any lap dances. Any info would be helpful.

DeaconBlues
11-08-17, 15:02
Any intel on Deja vu? There is not much written about this club. Probably, because our members do not attend and / or no alcohol served. I hit a couple of clubs last night started at Diva's. Not much there unless you like old fat ugly girls. Several looked heavily medicated.

So I thought I would try Deja vu. I have never been there. I did not see a ugly girl in there. Most were young, cute, no tats and lucid. Did not have much time and did not try any lap dances. Any info would be helpful.I've been there a couple times, and actually wrote a review of it, which I titled "No Country for Old Men. " At that time it was mostly patronized by the too-young-to-legally-drink crowd, the waiters / waitresses were very aggressive about asking the customers to buy drinks for the girls, and the rule seemed to be that the girls could put their hands on you but you could not reciprocate. You could not get away with much at all. I doubt if any of that has changed much.

DearHungry
11-09-17, 14:49
Went to Cowboys yesterday afternoon for the dayshift group and yes Essence is back. She is the same as far as I can tell, looks the same,same personality and just fun to be around and get dances from. I hope she stays employed by Cowboys for a long time. Also met Candy and she too was fun to talk with and get dances from. I did not ask for or receive any extras. Dancer W mentioned below has been fired so maybe that involved extras because things seam a bit tighter at the moment. One of the best afternoon groups I can find. 8 dancers and the same amount of customers and they even continue dancing and you have your pick.

Dearhungry.

KeyWstvol
11-10-17, 15:09
I have a question for the group. In the next 3-4 weeks I will be opening a new strip club in Lexington. I have read in the forums that a lot of guys hate leaving the strip club smelling like smoke and then have to explain it to their wives or girlfriends. I am considering marketing the new club as a 100% smoke free environment.

My question is, Would this be well received or be the kiss of death on my new business?

I am on the fence. Personally I don't smoke and hate having to breath second hand smoke, but I also don't want to offend any customers.

I also think I may pick up as many customers as I lose because there are many people who feel the same way about second hand smoke.

If I let them smoke inside there are hefty fines for doing so if caught by the Health Dept.

If I make them go outside to smoke there are security concerns with patrons constantly going in and out.

I would much appreciate and value any input from you guys.

Lexington2323
11-10-17, 20:08
I have a question for the group. In the next 3-4 weeks I will be opening a new strip club in Lexington. I have read in the forums that a lot of guys hate leaving the strip club smelling like smoke and then have to explain it to their wives or girlfriends. I am considering marketing the new club as a 100% smoke free environment.

My question is, Would this be well received or be the kiss of death on my new business?

I am on the fence. Personally I don't smoke and hate having to breath second hand smoke, but I also don't want to offend any customers.

I also think I may pick up as many customers as I lose because there are many people who feel the same way about second hand smoke.

If I let them smoke inside there are hefty fines for doing so if caught by the Health Dept.

If I make them go outside to smoke there are security concerns with patrons constantly going in and out.

I would much appreciate and value any input from you guys.Let me help you out by saying Lexington does not need another strip club. If anything you need to put a club in Georgetown. Think about it you have the interstate on both sides and Toyota. Everyone above Lexington and west of Lexington would come to it also.

JBuck
11-10-17, 20:51
You could try it I don't know. The big thing is don't come in like a goody two shoes prick. Lexington is and is known as a liberal environment. Do not make VIP rooms outrageous like 10 minutes 150 20 minutes 225. Camelot East did a killing for years with 125 for 20 minutes and 30 minutes 175,45 minutes 250 and hour 300. Let your girls work. Make the Vips private and don't watchdog them. Let people be casual meaning let shorts and sweats in as long as they aren't sagging and being all gangster. A certain clientelle basically ran out CEAST. Where are you wanting to open? Make sure your girls are working and not chilliing in the corners with their groupies and being an ass to customers. Have a metal detector to screen for guns etc. Take it or leave it but the SC scene has been on a decline and for years Lex was king. The Sr has been ridicilous with GPS, THE guy at plat ruined that club, Cowboys with cameras in the VIP (do not get fascination with that place), dejavu is a place, Camelot is closed, and Divas is the best but the qaulity can be lacking.