PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Jman3848
03-24-16, 10:31
So I knew Bobbi was going to be going to Cali for a weekend this month, but evidently she isn't coming back. I have been calling every 3 or 4 days and just got off the phone and was told she won't be coming back. I have been avoiding BP adds and strictly going to fuji to see Bobbi since I always got what I wanted, and how I wanted it. I don't know what to do now.I heard they had a new girl, big fake boobs there now but I haven't seen her. Anyone know if this is true?

Sysexdata
03-24-16, 12:28
I heard they had a new girl, big fake boobs there now but I haven't seen her. Anyone know if this is true?I went like 2 weeks ago and the 'new girl' then was some old hag. First time I actually turned out and left. Maybe I'll swing by tonight and see if they have a newer new girl.

LexAppeal
03-27-16, 18:29
I stopped into g-town this week for the first time. Lady came out and I think her name was Lillyann? Not sure because there was a bad language barrier, more on that latter. She was probably early to mid 40's asian with a petite figure. I choose the hour and she went to work with a very firm massage. She spent a lot of time swooping down my lower back into my crack, which was very risky as I had Mexican that day. After what I thought was short of an hour she said what I thought was "all done" and left. So I thought that was odd and I start to put on my clothes. She came back in with a warm towel and was asking why I was up. Turned out she said "hang on" and she was just getting a wet towel to wash me. On the flip there was some grazing but nothing substantial. Later she said "finish"? And I said yes. She left and came back with water and was wondering while I was still on the table. All in all it was a great legit massage but nothing else. TLDR, good massage and YMMV but I am going to stick with Louisville or Richmond if I want extras.

WontSuckItself
03-28-16, 01:08
I was driving by up Reynolds tonight and I noticed massage signs lit up. Does be one know no thing about it. If so please pm me details. Thanks.

David3056
03-28-16, 21:35
I was driving by up Reynolds tonight and I noticed massage signs lit up. Does be one know no thing about it. If so please pm me details. Thanks.I just came up that way too and was thinking the same thing. I haven't been there myself, but was curious.

David3056
03-28-16, 21:39
Has anyone been to this place before? I think it's pretty new and I'm curious if anyone has tried it out and what your experience was like.

http://lexington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-masseuse-best-massage-excellent-relaxation-859-539-7020/9097301

SoccerFan3313
03-29-16, 16:22
Has anyone been to this place before? I think it's pretty new and I'm curious if anyone has tried it out and what your experience was like.

http://lexington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-masseuse-best-massage-excellent-relaxation-859-539-7020/9097301Pretty decent massage, but DIY is farthest I have gotten.

GrittyB
03-29-16, 18:53
Pretty decent massage, but DIY is farthest I have gotten.I posted the same about 6 weeks ago. DIY.

LoneWolf3
03-30-16, 09:22
Pretty decent massage, but DIY is farthest I have gotten.Thanks for the heads up, you just saved me a trip.

LuckynKY
03-30-16, 20:20
So now I guess I can say I TOFTT.

She is no where near as hot as these pics.

Bolt ons, jacked grill, lots of tats.

Wanted double for FS and I passed.

She was very pleasant though and gave a nice enough rub down.

Had much better service at AMPs though.

I meant to include these photos with my prior post but, I screwed the pooch.

Daniel320
04-01-16, 15:01
http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/absolutely-sensational-affordable-relaxation-massage/10092912

Traveled to Winchester this afternoon to see Cassie. A professional atmosphere with the genuine massage table and massage chair. I'll just say I got a decent back massage and then the flip over to the sensual portion of the rub. She went topless and wore panties for the H E and finish on the tits. All this takes place in less than 30 min. So I felt rushed toward the end. She was on the phone checking messages while I cleaned up and got dressed then out the door I go. Come back and see me to explore the other menu options. She is biracial as she claimed but, Black Betty was playing on the radio as I left with a vow not to return. Don't waste your time or your money on this one. I should have gone to Fuji. It's only two miles from my house. I toftt on this because no one had reviewed her before. So there you have it. Not the best way to spend and afternoon. I've had a whole lot better.

BurgGuyForFun
04-04-16, 08:43
She has a safe private residence, good rates, all clothes off lots of roaming, good massage with BBBJCIM, more on the menu. I will pm you the number I used.Which BP ad is hers? I'm traveling through the area looking for some relaxation. Debating on a local in call lady such as this or AMP like Fuji. Any suggestions via PM would be appreciated.

BurgGuyForFun
04-04-16, 10:48
Which BP ad is hers? Debating between an in call with a local girl like her or AMP. Any suggestions via PM are appreciated.

Toyota Guy
04-04-16, 11:38
Which BP ad is hers? Debating between an in call with a local girl like her or AMP. Any suggestions via PM are appreciated.Better ending definetely with Carrie Jo and.

Better rate. She is worth it, heated table.

And talented.

GreyWolf1
04-04-16, 13:39
Which BP ad is hers? Debating between an in call with a local girl like her or AMP. Any suggestions via PM are appreciated.Today's ad says simply "Hi. Monday session. " Sometimes will be somewhat descriptive, like "soft, medium. Carrie Jo. " Or something like that. Tried a dram first time last week. Great run, no rush, full nude, BBBJ to end then more massage. Nearly fell asleep towards the end! It was great and I will be going back soon when I need tension relief.

ChuckStrongman
04-04-16, 14:08
I just saw on BP that Kiwi is open in Lexington. Has anyone been there since it has opened? The only other AMP in Lex is the one off of Reynolds rd. All I've gotten there is DIY. Just curious. Thanks.

BurgGuyForFun
04-05-16, 10:14
Today's ad says simply "Hi. Monday session. " Sometimes will be somewhat descriptive, like "soft, medium. Carrie Jo. " Or something like that. Tried a dram first time last week. Great run, no rush, full nude, BBBJ to end then more massage. Nearly fell asleep towards the end! It was great and I will be going back soon when I need tension relief.Can someone pm me with info on how to contact her. Thanks.

TwaddleFuss
04-05-16, 14:09
Sounds promising but no pics. Any info on what she looks like?

JayDaddy75
04-05-16, 14:35
There is another new AMP on New Circle, any experiences yet? I also saw that Kiwi is open again, I wonder if it's any different now as the only time I visited it was DIY but the massage was good and the girl was young and pretty. Never repeated.

http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-therapy/10399578

BigBob101
04-05-16, 19:21
Can someone pm me with info on how to contact her. Thanks.Todays ad has her #.

Sysexdata
04-06-16, 00:26
There is another new AMP on New Circle, any experiences yet? I also saw that Kiwi is open again, I wonder if it's any different now as the only time I visited it was DIY but the massage was good and the girl was young and pretty. Never repeated.

http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-therapy/10399578Stopped by tonight. Shitty massage, overpriced HE. Don't see anything else being available based on her attitude.

Pik676
04-06-16, 00:28
Stopped by tonight. Shitty massage, overpriced HE. Don't see anything else being available based on her attitude.How much is overpriced?

Sysexdata
04-06-16, 11:21
How much is overpriced?HE was. 6.

JayDaddy75
04-06-16, 16:12
HE was. 6.Was this Kiwi or New Circle?

Sysexdata
04-06-16, 16:43
Was this Kiwi or New Circle?Sorry, New Circle.

GreyWolf1
04-06-16, 17:00
HE was. 6.Right, at that price, expect at least a great massage. And a table shower.

LayingLow34
04-07-16, 02:09
After reading about Fuji here, I thought I would give it a try. This is the way my visit went. Was greeted at the door by the older lady with the fake boobs, took me to the room and was. 8 for the hour. Got on the table face down and she started the rub. It was less than average. After maybe 20 min. Flip, a little play and she ask what I would like to do so I say everything. She ask for the tip and I was not sure what the proper tip was so gave 1. Proceeded to some BBBJ to get the little guy ready. On went the cover and into 69. She was responsive and seamed to enjoy that position. Bjs with a cover are not all that great, but this girl was very good at it. In fact she was better than probably half to three quarters of the bjs that I have had without a cover. And that was the way we finished and she did not quit till all was done. It was an excellent BJ. A hot washcloth, a water and a hug and out the door 35 to 40 min. The girls name was Judy or Meeka she gave both. So here is what is bothering me. No ts was offered, it is on the web site and for the. 8 for the hour, which seems high, I expected it, was I supposed to ask? I am not sure what the tipping point should be when you take in the. 8 for the house. And then the well under the hour time. The deed got done but sill feels like something is lacking. Maybe some of the mongers who are AMP pro's can give a bit of advice to a novice. Thanks in advance.

Sysexdata
04-07-16, 11:49
After reading about Fuji here, I thought I would give it a try. This is the way my visit went. Was greeted at the door by the older lady with the fake boobs, took me to the room and was. 8 for the hour. Got on the table face down and she started the rub. It was less than average. After maybe 20 min. Flip, a little play and she ask what I would like to do so I say everything. She ask for the tip and I was not sure what the proper tip was so gave 1. Proceeded to some BBBJ to get the little guy ready. On went the cover and into 69. She was responsive and seamed to enjoy that position. Bjs with a cover are not all that great, but this girl was very good at it. In fact she was better than probably half to three quarters of the bjs that I have had without a cover. And that was the way we finished and she did not quit till all was done. It was an excellent BJ. A hot washcloth, a water and a hug and out the door 35 to 40 min. The girls name was Judy or Meeka she gave both. So here is what is bothering me. No ts was offered, it is on the web site and for the. 8 for the hour, which seems high, I expected it, was I supposed to ask? I am not sure what the tipping point should be when you take in the. 8 for the house. And then the well under the hour time. The deed got done but sill feels like something is lacking. Maybe some of the mongers who are AMP pro's can give a bit of advice to a novice. Thanks in advance.Yeah, just ask for a TS.

GreyWolf1
04-07-16, 14:59
Yeah, just ask for a TS.Right, ask for the TS, decline the sauna if offered (just wastes active play time) and pay house $60 for the 45 minute session if offered (almost never takes an hour and if so, they usually don't notice if having a good time themselves). The tip is negotiable and most insist on it up front though some don't even bring it up for some reason. Usually start offer at $80 but negotiable to $120 for FS if I know her and she's really good. I'm a believer in fair donations and if I've ever had a good previous visit or have seen good reviews, I'll go a bit higher for higher quality!

I called Fuji a couple of weeks ago and mamasan told me the usual staff (Bobbie and Anna) were gone and new girls coming so I haven't gone back yet. Usually avoid the mamasan due to age and lackluster past experiences but YMMV. Sounds like your dream was ok though.

Agent18
04-07-16, 16:00
I had a great massage with her yesterday. Set up was easy. Her home is in an nice home in nice subdivision in the west end of town.

My first all nude massage. She is very good. Full body massage. She used warm towels which was nice. She says that is her first time using warm towels. I will repeat.

LayingLow34
04-08-16, 01:52
Right, ask for the TS, decline the sauna if offered (just wastes active play time) and pay house $60 for the 45 minute session if offered (almost never takes an hour and if so, they usually don't notice if having a good time themselves). The tip is negotiable and most insist on it up front though some don't even bring it up for some reason. Usually start offer at $80 but negotiable to $120 for FS if I know her and she's really good. I'm a believer in fair donations and if I've ever had a good previous visit or have seen good reviews, I'll go a bit higher for higher quality!

I called Fuji a couple of weeks ago and mamasan told me the usual staff (Bobbie and Anna) were gone and new girls coming so I haven't gone back yet. Usually avoid the mamasan due to age and lackluster past experiences but YMMV. Sounds like your dream was ok though.Thanks for the good advice, now I have a better understanding of the rates for the different services. I did get a quick look at a 2nd girl there. Was on the taller side and slim and younger, can't say about the face as she was looking away.

It is really great that people on this site are so willing to share their knowledge. Thanks again. LL.

FadedSon41
04-09-16, 05:17
Coming into area later in Month. Looking for quality experience. Any information on this provider.

http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nourish-your-self/10331254

BurgGuyForFun
04-09-16, 08:46
Stopped by Wednesday and was amazed. I was short on time but did everything imaginable just about. Very easy going, great location, no rush. I found her very attractive and she did me as well. Pm for details if interested. Highly recommend her.

Pik676
04-09-16, 13:28
Coming into area later in Month. Looking for quality experience. Any information on this provider.

http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nourish-your-self/10331254Her name is Lily. You won't be disappointed.

JimmyChap
04-09-16, 20:45
I was passing through your city and set something up with Carrie Jo. I'm not sure why you would go to an AMP in that town. She does a great job at a great price.

Seahawk81
04-12-16, 13:36
http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax/10456140

She looks hot. Anybody seen her?

Jman3848
04-12-16, 15:46
http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax/10456140

She looks hot. Anybody seen her?Here is a link to her as with face pics.

http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/what-are-you-waiting-for/10436580

I haven't seen her.

DickenSider
04-12-16, 20:52
Her name is Lily. You won't be disappointed.She is an ATF. Many dreams with her and she really wants to make sure that you are happy!

Agent18
04-17-16, 08:55
Does anyone know about her? Search phone and tineye. No results.

http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/an-unforgettable-weekend-is-only-a-phone-call-away/10477581

Clk1989
04-18-16, 01:11
Thanks for the good advice, now I have a better understanding of the rates for the different services. I did get a quick look at a 2nd girl there. Was on the taller side and slim and younger, can't say about the face as she was looking away.

It is really great that people on this site are so willing to share their knowledge. Thanks again. LL.Do they do walk ins or is this a call ahead type of establishment.

GreyWolf1
04-18-16, 15:42
Do they do walk ins or is this a call ahead type of establishment.They don't really take appointments, just tell you to come in, they have girls working. I've tried to request specific girls by calling ahead but only advised whether the preferred girl is working at that time. Even then preferred aren't always available when I get there. Can be frustrating side of AMPs.

LexDog
04-25-16, 20:43
Anybody been to the place on Malabu Drive?

http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pretty-new-girls-come-today8592700412/10363496

JayDaddy75
04-26-16, 13:48
Anybody been to the place on Malabu Drive?

http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pretty-new-girls-come-today8592700412/10363496I went last week, good massage w / HE. Paid 60 for hour and 60 for tip. Older lady with promise that younger girl would be there next time, of course that's what they all say. Would repeat if no other options because the massage was pretty good.

Grizzly89
04-28-16, 20:25
I saw the Scarlett from the louisville body rub scene was visiting Lexington so I decided to see her for a 30 minute session. She was here with another young lady and they were staying at a nice hotel off Newtown Pike. She is a nice lady and I got a great massage with HE. There was a little dfk involved at my request. Sorry can't get link to post.

Malumdag
04-28-16, 23:44
I saw the Scarlett from the louisville body rub scene was visiting Lexington so I decided to see her for a 30 minute session. She was here with another young lady and they were staying at a nice hotel off Newtown Pike. She is a nice lady and I got a great massage with HE. There was a little dfk involved at my request. Sorry can't get link to post.I also saw Scarlett tonight. Nice location. She is so congenial and sensual that even though the massage isn't the greatest and she's up their in age, she makes it worth your while with her charm.

Tucktux
04-29-16, 04:31
I saw the Scarlett from the louisville body rub scene was visiting Lexington so I decided to see her for a 30 minute session. She was here with another young lady and they were staying at a nice hotel off Newtown Pike. She is a nice lady and I got a great massage with HE. There was a little dfk involved at my request. Sorry can't get link to post.I think the following is her post on BP:

http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/scarlett-is-back-and-new-girl-elizabeth/7634659

I have not seen her and hope she would stay in town till Sunday so I can make an appointment.

JTrees
04-29-16, 11:33
I think the following is her post on BP:

http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/scarlett-is-back-and-new-girl-elizabeth/7634659

I have not seen her and hope she would stay in town till Sunday so I can make an appointment.I have seen Scarlett in the past in Lex, and can vouch she is a good time. She has a nice body and sweet personality. I believe I put a report up at the time of the appointment.

JT.

Zoddo
04-29-16, 19:32
I think the following is her post on BP:

I have not seen her and hope she would stay in town till Sunday so I can make an appointment.I called to make an appointment and she said she was all booked up but would be back after the derby.

I really wanted to try this one out. When she comes back I suggest to book quickly. Apparently she is highly liked.

Grizzly89
05-03-16, 07:05
Had a nice massage session with Carriejo. It takes place in a nice quiet room in the basement with a massage table. It was a very relaxing session with roaming allowed and a HE at the end. The hot towels are a nice touch and helped me with some muscle issues I am having. She advertises most days in the massage section of backpage. I will repeat when I need a good massage.

KYHobbyist
05-03-16, 17:59
The reviews were right on, easy to setup, nice home location, and I really like the specific appointment time so easy to plan your day.

Carrie Jo is not slim but still very sexy with incredible skills. The massage was incredibly relaxing and quite a bit of roaming permitted, dare I say encouraged. Will definitely repeat soon.

Zoddo
05-07-16, 23:38
Ambers ad popped up on BP for awhile. She is from TN just visiting. She has her own site and you can find pics if you search for her. He pics are probably a little dated. They definitely are very flattering.

Requires pic to set up visit. Donation was a bit high to start compared to others in the area and there was upselling for extras. I have a feeling there is more on the menu if the price is right.

I dreamed of a decent rub with CBJ end. Seniors PM if you want more details. For everyone else. I probably wouldn't repeat.

Zoddo
05-10-16, 13:18
http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-sensual-full-body-massage/5765541

Anyone try this one? Tried to research number and came up with nothing.

Bigmotravel
05-11-16, 08:14
Has anyone tried the new place that opened in High Acres shopping center.

On Bryan Station road beside Backstretch?

Big Nate
05-13-16, 15:28
Greetings, I will be passing through Lexington tomorrow and would like to make an appointment with Carrie Jo. I would be grateful if someone would pm me her contact info. Please forgive me if I overlooked it somewhere. I am a Sr. Member from Chattanooga and would be happy to return the favor sometime. Thank you.

Agent18
05-14-16, 08:11
I have had several sessions with her. They were OK nothing great. She will do in a pinch. Well if you are looking for her she has checked into Graybar Motel. Her vacation is over on June 8.

http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/soft-and-sensual-flirty-and-fun/10641497

Mojo52
05-15-16, 10:44
Went to Richmond about month ago. Located in strip mall, right off main road. Met by older woman, overweight, didn't smell very good. I went because they keep advertising new staff, young women. Led to room, asked if I'd been there before. So frustrated, she left room, I was hoping she was getting masseuse, she returned. What a let down. Very crappy rub down. Turned me over, little mutual touching. So out of shape her breasts had little shape to them. She offered what I assume was FS or something like it. I was so turned off, had to struggle to finish myself. She lazily rubbed my thighs, up and down my butt. Crappy half hearted smile on her face. She made a big deal about my finish, didn't want it on her, ran from room to get towel. I was so pissed I took it, cleaned myself and dressed. She waited by door, holding my clothes, wanting a tip. Kept reaching for my wallet. I left, so irritated, what a ripoff. My third and last visit there, each time worse than before. I am sure someone has had better experience, but I'm never going back. What happened to pleasant real massage, beautiful woman who is alluring and stimulating, ending in nice oral experience? Why is that impossible these days. Oriental spas are all old women, no shape, no technique, smell bad and rush you out the door. I'm done!

BigBoy859
05-17-16, 11:35
Has anyone tried the new place that opened in High Acres shopping center.

On Bryan Station road beside Backstretch?It sucked went a few days ago not worth it at all diy.

BoutToExplode
05-18-16, 13:09
I've been in the hobby for years, but have always been skeptical about massage parlors. Just something I can't explain. (Maybe all the LEO busts on them years ago, idk.) But I do admittedly have "yellow fever"! Been with a couple young Asian ladies, and LOVED it! The reviews I've read here and other places are so mixed, I don't know what to believe. So if any of you SOLID, Senior Mongers can help, I'd REALLY appreciate it. I live in Lexington, but with a trustworthy reference from a fellow monger, I'm willing to travel like 25 to 30 miles. (Not Louisville, but Frankfort, Richmond, etc.).

So here's my question bros. Where should I go to find a (short) massage with a VERY happy ending, BBBJ hopefully CIM and even better with SW, or following a BBBJ beginning, covered FS, with a YOUNG, SLIM or TRIM, Asian beauty? And I have read all I can find. So know that I DO NOT want the old fat indifferent "Mamasan". I want her daughter or granddaughter, (18 or above of course). And I don't want to have to visit the place a dozen times for massage only, just to convince them I'm solid and not LEO!

So tell me. Where does a fellow monger go in central KY to get a cure for this yellow fever? Please my fellow hobbiests, the twins are BLUE! LOL.

Thanks in advance for any true Intel and first hand knowledge you can provide regarding what I want. And if I can return the favor with Intel regarding any question you may have, I will if I can. Thanks mongers.

And remember, "sometimes", the big head really DOES know best. LOLOLOL.

Sysexdata
05-18-16, 16:15
So here's my question bros. Where should I go to find a (short) massage with a VERY happy ending, BBBJ hopefully CIM and even better with SW, or following a BBBJ beginning, covered FS, with a YOUNG, SLIM or TRIM, Asian beauty? And I have read all I can find. So know that I DO NOT want the old fat indifferent "Mamasan". I want her daughter or granddaughter, (18 or above of course). And I don't want to have to visit the place a dozen times for massage only, just to convince them I'm solid and not LEO!
You won't get BBBJ at all from any of the massage places around here, nor will you find a young, slim, trim, asian.

You can go to Fuji and get CBJ and FS, but they are a bit older, and not slim / trim. And always covered.

Andrea (who was a temp visiting from Texas) was the only one who I've ever had give me a BBBJ, and it was only one time before she left. Also she was german, not asian, and not slim either.

Lexington2323
05-18-16, 18:54
You won't get BBBJ at all from any of the massage places around here, nor will you find a young, slim, trim, asian.

You can go to Fuji and get CBJ and FS, but they are a bit older, and not slim / trim. And always covered.

Andrea (who was a temp visiting from Texas) was the only one who I've ever had give me a BBBJ, and it was only one time before she left. Also she was german, not asian, and not slim either.Wow wow wow I remember Andrea like it was yesterday. I wish she would come back. She was super super hot loved everything about her. I remember doggy with her and her riding and giving me a shower. Andrea if you see this please come back to kentucky.

Tucktux
05-21-16, 23:17
Wow wow wow I remember Andrea like it was yesterday. I wish she would come back. She was super super hot loved everything about her. I remember doggy with her and her riding and giving me a shower. Andrea if you see this please come back to kentucky.She was a lot of fun. Wish she would come back!

IDigit88
05-24-16, 15:44
I was visiting in town and thought I'd try a AMP as I was traveling through. Found this one on backpage and I felt compelled to write a review as it was the worst I've ever been too. I've been to AMPs before and am aware that most don't have the young girls that they use for advertisement but usually there is some element of service that puts a smile on my face. Well this one was a zero. Old unattractive lady me me who spoke zero English, put me in a room to wait for twenty minutes. Should have left but I was tired and just relaxed. Big mistake. Came back in and did a quick crappy table shower followed by the lamest five minute massage just on the back. Then squirted some lotion on me and told me to diy. Total involvement of 10 minutes of the worst service I've ever had. (Signed up for an hour and I know they always go short. But come on! She left and I cleaned up and got dressed. She was on the phone as I was leaving and about the time I got to the door she hustled over and tapped me on the shoulder and asked for a tip. Ugh. Avoid!

LoneWolf3
05-24-16, 23:10
Saw a new listing for an AMP in Versailles. I didn't find any intel, so decided to stop by and TOFTT. I found very small but clean rooms on the second floor shop. Anna was working alone. Late 40's, early 50's. Slight build. Language barrier was a real problem. Decent rub, no towel, a bit of teasing, but as the end of the hour approached it was clear there would be no HE today. DIY was offered but I declined. Tried my best to change her mind but it wasn't a tip issue. My first visit will be my last.

http://lexington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grandopen-new-girl-just-arrived-quality-service-must-try/8564612

Stiffupper Lip
05-28-16, 10:11
I was visiting in town and thought I'd try a AMP as I was traveling through. Found this one on backpage and I felt compelled to write a review as it was the worst I've ever been too. I've been to AMPs before and am aware that most don't have the young girls that they use for advertisement but usually there is some element of service that puts a smile on my face. Well this one was a zero. Old unattractive lady me me who spoke zero English, put me in a room to wait for twenty minutes. Should have left but I was tired and just relaxed. Big mistake. Came back in and did a quick crappy table shower followed by the lamest five minute massage just on the back. Then squirted some lotion on me and told me to diy. Total involvement of 10 minutes of the worst service I've ever had. (Signed up for an hour and I know they always go short. But come on! She left and I cleaned up and got dressed. She was on the phone as I was leaving and about the time I got to the door she hustled over and tapped me on the shoulder and asked for a tip. Ugh. Avoid!So sorry you had a bad experience. I live near this one and have visited about six times now, never had a bad experience like that. They switch girls about once a month. Sometimes she understands english but most of the time they pretend they don't. I have been lucky that every time I have visited, the girl was late 20's or perhaps mid 30's. Usually get a very good massage. I got the DIY routine first few times, but I found if I show the dough, they provide a happy ending. I usually go there in the middle of the afternoon. Not busy.

Stiffupper Lip
05-28-16, 10:32
Since I am logged in, figured I should post this update as well. There is a backpage ad (not able to find it now) where she says she is just of I-64 and ends with X-3955. She speaks very formal and almost scripted on the phone. She will have you call at exit 94 and there are a few short turns to her location. She is an somewhat attractive AA and stands about five feet tall. Nice shape and great TITS. She has a clean apartment and a nice massage table. She collects her ninety fee up front for a thirty minute session. A bit much, but at the time I was ready. She is a licensed masseuse so gives a nice rub, but only spent about 10 minutes on my back. She offered a sensual full service opportunity for another Franklin and I said maybe next time. So she offered a prostate exam for another Grant, and again I declined, I just wanted a happy ending. So. She required a Jackson to provide. She had me flip and jumped right on it. But not my style. She put on this grape seed oil and started stroking a hundred miles an hour, pulled down her top to allow only restricted access to her boobs and she was saying all kinds of things about how I should explode on her boobs right now. Well ok, look I am an older guy. It takes me a while and she was three minutes into it expecting this to be over. After another two minutes she gave up and told me to DIY. What a bunch of crap. She offered some foam soap and paper towels to clean off the oil and I cleared out. Frustrated. I did not realize until later that the grape seed oil and her lightning round shake rubbed me up raw and sore. This will take me a week to recover. So - - bottom line I was out the door twenty minutes after I got there, no finish, and one twenty short. Oh she called herself SKY. And was attending BGBCS to get an LPA degree.

Quick update - found the link - - http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/feel-good-friday-sensual-touch-massage-10-off-before-noon/10520993

CodeVille
05-29-16, 14:06
Since I am logged in, figured I should post this update as well. There is a backpage ad (not able to find it now) where she says she is just of I-64 and ends with X-3955. She speaks very formal and almost scripted on the phone. She will have you call at exit 94 and there are a few short turns to her location. She is an somewhat attractive AA and stands about five feet tall. Nice shape and great TITS. She has a clean apartment and a nice massage table. She collects her ninety fee up front for a thirty minute session. A bit much, but at the time I was ready. She is a licensed masseuse so gives a nice rub, but only spent about 10 minutes on my back. She offered a sensual full service opportunity for another Franklin and I said maybe next time. So she offered a prostate exam for another Grant, and again I declined, I just wanted a happy ending. So. She required a Jackson to provide. She had me flip and jumped right on it. But not my style. She put on this grape seed oil and started stroking a hundred miles an hour, pulled down her top to allow only restricted access to her boobs and she was saying all kinds of things about how I should explode on her boobs right now. Well ok, look I am an older guy. It takes me a while and she was three minutes into it expecting this to be over. After another two minutes she gave up and told me to DIY. What a bunch of crap. She offered some foam soap and paper towels to clean off the oil and I cleared out. Frustrated. I did not realize until later that the grape seed oil and her lightning round shake rubbed me up raw and sore. This will take me a week to recover. So - - bottom line I was out the door twenty minutes after I got there, no finish, and one twenty short. Oh she called herself SKY. And was attending BGBCS to get an LPA degree.

Quick update - found the link - - http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/feel-good-friday-sensual-touch-massage-10-off-before-noon/10520993AKA: Cassie. I thought something I read about this seemed vaguely similar to another post I read back in April. The link supplied at that time led to photos of someone with a tatoo of a playboy bunny in the cleavage. Did this provider have that tatoo there? The reviewer was not happy with the service either. #511 on April 1st. She must have read that review and changed her name and photos.

Jake Longs
05-30-16, 01:22
Saw a new listing for an AMP in Versailles. I didn't find any intel, so decided to stop by and TOFTT. I found very small but clean rooms on the second floor shop. Anna was working alone. Late 40's, early 50's. Slight build. Language barrier was a real problem. Decent rub, no towel, a bit of teasing, but as the end of the hour approached it was clear there would be no HE today. DIY was offered but I declined. Tried my best to change her mind but it wasn't a tip issue. My first visit will be my last.

http://lexington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grandopen-new-girl-just-arrived-quality-service-must-try/8564612I visited before I read this review.

I really wish I would have checked out USA first!

Long story short, went in, waited a few minutes, a really ugly woman showed up, no english.

I asked for what girls were working. And no response.

She pointed to couch and asked to wait.

I waited until she came back and tried again to ask for what girls were working.

She said "ME!" I said "NO" and left.

Herum2
05-31-16, 14:13
Can anyone pm, info on nikitis massage lexington? Much appreciated.

Lynchburg
06-01-16, 10:01
I was visiting in town and thought I'd try a AMP as I was traveling through. Found this one on backpage and I felt compelled to write a review as it was the worst I've ever been too. I've been to AMPs before and am aware that most don't have the young girls that they use for advertisement but usually there is some element of service that puts a smile on my face. Well this one was a zero. Old unattractive lady me me who spoke zero English, put me in a room to wait for twenty minutes. Should have left but I was tired and just relaxed. Big mistake. Came back in and did a quick crappy table shower followed by the lamest five minute massage just on the back. Then squirted some lotion on me and told me to diy. Total involvement of 10 minutes of the worst service I've ever had. (Signed up for an hour and I know they always go short. But come on! She left and I cleaned up and got dressed. She was on the phone as I was leaving and about the time I got to the door she hustled over and tapped me on the shoulder and asked for a tip. Ugh. Avoid!Sounds like you were unlucky at best. The good ones don't go short. I hope you didn't tip her.

Grizzly89
06-10-16, 13:15
Greetings, I will be passing through Lexington tomorrow and would like to make an appointment with Carrie Jo. I would be grateful if someone would pm me her contact info. Please forgive me if I overlooked it somewhere. I am a Sr. Member from Chattanooga and would be happy to return the favor sometime. Thank you.Someone outted her on topix that she used her house for sessions. That was the last time I saw her advertise. I would imagine if you had her number she is still possibly seeing regulars. Too bad people can't mind their own business.

HornyKyGuy
06-10-16, 15:58
Someone outted her on topix that she used her house for sessions. That was the last time I saw her advertise. I would imagine if you had her number she is still possibly seeing regulars. Too bad people can't mind their own business.But it doesn't take long for one person to cause trouble.

GrittyB
06-10-16, 16:08
Someone outted her on topix that she used her house for sessions. That was the last time I saw her advertise. I would imagine if you had her number she is still possibly seeing regulars. Too bad people can't mind their own business.I had seen her outcall on several occasions but never at her incall. I can only imagine trying to run shop out of her house created issues. I agree that people should mind their own damn business.

Seahawk81
06-17-16, 02:03
Hey if anyone has phone number for the BR gal named Angela that works out of the pirate flag house's please PM me with it. I got a new phone and lost the number. Thanks.

Lexington2323
06-17-16, 19:05
Hey if anyone has phone number for the BR gal named Angela that works out of the pirate flag house's please PM me with it. I got a new phone and lost the number. Thanks.Pirate flag house??

Jman3848
06-21-16, 11:52
Hey if anyone has phone number for the BR gal named Angela that works out of the pirate flag house's please PM me with it. I got a new phone and lost the number. Thanks.Yes, where's this pirate flag house. Do tell.

Seahawk81
06-21-16, 21:09
Yes, where's this pirate flag house. Do tell.House off MOW that she worked out of.

HappyTime59
06-22-16, 00:25
House off MOW that she worked out of.Yep remember her decent rub, HJ for ending, was friends with Kimberley out of Richmond who did rubs there and in Lexington, don't have her number anymore, and never see any posts from her or Kim. It was a brick house, and she had the flag in front window so show location. Very talkative petite gal. Would be nice to visit her again.

GrittyB
06-22-16, 05:12
Yep remember her decent rub, HJ for ending, was friends with Kimberley out of Richmond who did rubs there and in Lexington, don't have her number anymore, and never see any posts from her or Kim. It was a brick house, and she had the flag in front window so show location. Very talkative petite gal. Would be nice to visit her again.She enjoyed watching herself in the full length mirror that was strategically positioned in her room.

KyBuilder
06-22-16, 07:06
She enjoyed watching herself in the full length mirror that was strategically positioned in her room.Hello I've got Angela's number not sure if I should just post it or is there a more discrete way?

Fred77
06-22-16, 18:27
Hello I've got Angela's number not sure if I should just post it or is there a more discrete way?You can post hear for those who read this forum, or PM those (include me please) who've asked for her # - click on their username and Private Message.

Thanks for keeping the info flowing guys.

Lexington2323
06-22-16, 21:07
http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/cone-get-relaxed-by-the-sweetest-and-sexiest-female-we-have/10907987

Has anyone tryed this place? I've been txting them idk if its a girl or a pimp. Talking about having a few girls but are booked up till next week. And that the girl I was getting was in a hotel room. Wanted me to pay 180 for nuru massage. And if I get any extra I got to tip her on top of the 180. And they said I may get more then a HJ and they may go all nude. Sounds like rip off or somthing. But let me know if I'm wrong.

HappyTime59
06-23-16, 00:37
Does anyone happen to know anything about Serenity Gardens. They are posting adds for Frankfort massages.

Lexington2323
06-23-16, 14:01
Does anyone happen to know anything about Serenity Gardens. They are posting adds for Frankfort massages.My post right under yours is me asking about them and showing what happen when I tryed to set up something.

HappyTime59
06-24-16, 01:09
My post right under yours is me asking about them and showing what happen when I tryed to set up something.Guess I should have read better, and looked at your link, thanks for pointing it out, I text them and kinds got the same stuff, said they had a girl at a frankfort motel, pay for the rub and anything else was between you and the girl, I text them cause I was in Frankfort at the time. Thanks again stay safe.

LoneWolf3
07-02-16, 11:53
I saw this place on 138 Imperial Way advertise on BP so I read some reviews and gave it a try. Chinese girl, mid 30's, limited English skills, average looks but very friendly. Thorough Table Shower, very good massage, standard finish. Got the full hour plus a few minutes and left happy. Return visit likely.

Stiffupper Lip
07-09-16, 08:24
Just a quick update for those who might be interested. I stop here about once a month. Mainly for the massage, but in hopes that now and then I can get a little more, and its about 50-50. So the lady who is there right now, and has been for at least two weeks is very cute and petite. Kind of looks like Lucy Liu type. I had stopped in twice over the last couple of weeks, and she was busy with a customer. (Yes. Even when busy they will answer the door to see if you can wait or come back later). This time she was not busy so I asked for the hour massage. She asked if soft, medium or hard? I said hard. YEOW for a tiny girl she really knows how to lay it down. She really knows massage and covered all areas. She climbed up on my back for a while and a felt great. A little tease on the butt and a little tease after the flip. She oiled up my hand and placed it for do it yourself, I told her it would be more fun if SHE would handle that part. She said BOSS does not allow and gestured like talking on phone. So. I played by myself for a few minutes, and she was very good at soft touches and squeezing the boys. But for me, it just doesn't work so I stopped. She spent the next 10 minutes going over my legs, my arms, my fingers and cleaning me off - - - very complete service. So. I would recommend if you like a good firm massage, and like cute girls. Hope she is still there if you go, these girls get switched around about once a month.

http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-quality-service-relax-enjoy-call502-999-3954/10454217

Sysexdata
07-09-16, 13:20
I saw this place on 138 Imperial Way advertise on BP so I read some reviews and gave it a try. Chinese girl, mid 30's, limited English skills, average looks but very friendly. Thorough Table Shower, very good massage, standard finish. Got the full hour plus a few minutes and left happy. Return visit likely.If you are into ass play this is a great spot. The girl has no problem getting in there.

AlanLex1
07-10-16, 04:16
Hey guys. I'm a long time viewer and posted some things under an old I'd that I deleted a while ago. I'm back and looking for an UTR massage girl. Any recommendations would be great. PM me. Thanks!

Piton
07-13-16, 17:59
Any retorts about fuji in Richmond?

Mojo52
07-13-16, 21:22
Any retorts about fuji in Richmond?Just a waste last two times I visited. Mediocre massage, less than mediocre finish. To me, just not worth it anymore. Still trying to find good AMP or some type of body rub that is worth something.

DaisyChain
07-13-16, 22:43
Any retorts about fuji in Richmond?Yea have been there a few times they offer CBJ and CFS with the tips ranging $. 5 +. Massage can be so so to almost a LMT type. Bobby has huge knockers in her 40 or so. Great energy and speaks decent english. The other girls kinda rotate depending on who has vacation. Had a blonde Russian girl once there too and she was alot of fun. IDK what you are looking for but a HE is for sure at this place.

Sysexdata
07-14-16, 01:03
Yea have been there a few times they offer CBJ and CFS with the tips ranging $. 5 +. Massage can be so so to almost a LMT type. Bobby has huge knockers in her 40 or so. Great energy and speaks decent english. The other girls kinda rotate depending on who has vacation. Had a blonde Russian girl once there too and she was alot of fun. IDK what you are looking for but a HE is for sure at this place.Is Bobby back?

Piton
07-14-16, 01:29
Yea have been there a few times they offer CBJ and CFS with the tips ranging $. 5 +. Massage can be so so to almost a LMT type. Bobby has huge knockers in her 40 or so. Great energy and speaks decent english. The other girls kinda rotate depending on who has vacation. Had a blonde Russian girl once there too and she was alot of fun. IDK what you are looking for but a HE is for sure at this place.I was thinking the same thing, is Bobby back? ! Russian girl is gone. . I'm asking about recent reports.

DaisyChain
07-14-16, 09:00
I was thinking the same thing, is Bobby back? ! Russian girl is gone. . I'm asking about recent reports.I travel for work so my intel is a recent of may this year so I hope this helps.

Mojo52
07-14-16, 10:39
I was thinking the same thing, is Bobby back? ! Russian girl is gone. . I'm asking about recent reports.It is amazing how reports can be night and day. Two trips to Fuji, past 6 months, absolute waste of time, room smelled, totally unattractive and while offered, just not worth the effort. I was as nice as could b. No choice, take what walks in room. I guess some people have all the luck.

scotman
07-15-16, 11:05
Just a quick update for those who might be interested. I stop here about once a month. Mainly for the massage, but in hopes that now and then I can get a little more, and its about 50-50. So the lady who is there right now, and has been for at least two weeks is very cute and petite. Kind of looks like Lucy Liu type. I had stopped in twice over the last couple of weeks, and she was busy with a customer. (Yes. Even when busy they will answer the door to see if you can wait or come back later). This time she was not busy so I asked for the hour massage. She asked if soft, medium or hard? I said hard. YEOW for a tiny girl she really knows how to lay it down. She really knows massage and covered all areas. She climbed up on my back for a while and a felt great. A little tease on the butt and a little tease after the flip. She oiled up my hand and placed it for do it yourself, I told her it would be more fun if SHE would handle that part. She said BOSS does not allow and gestured like talking on phone. So. I played by myself for a few minutes, and she was very good at soft touches and squeezing the boys. But for me, it just doesn't work so I stopped. She spent the next 10 minutes going over my legs, my arms, my fingers and cleaning me off - - - very complete service. So. I would recommend if you like a good firm massage, and like cute girls. Hope she is still there if you go, these girls get switched around about once a month.

http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-quality-service-relax-enjoy-call502-999-3954/10454217I second that emotion. Actually calls herself Lucy and wears a skirt no less.

Lexington2323
07-15-16, 16:56
I second that emotion. Actually calls herself Lucy and wears a skirt no less.Wears a skirt no less??

Mojo52
07-16-16, 14:52
Number of BP offerings. Excluding Fuji and yoshikas in Richmond, where can I get good table shower, nice massage from good looking masseuse. I'll leave ending to the moment. Would you go Malibu drive, imperial way in Nicholasville or to spa in Georgetown? Any help seriously appreciated. Would love something erotic, safe and satisfying. Reviews here seem all over the place.

MojoXY
07-18-16, 15:38
Traveling through the area this week & would like to know THE place to stop in for a visit. Thanks guys.

Stay safe.

DickenSider
07-18-16, 16:29
Traveling through the area this week & would like to know THE place to stop in for a visit. Thanks guys.

Stay safe.You may want to read the post below, there is mention of Georgetown and Lucy.

MD Bellamy
07-19-16, 01:08

Stay safe.Depends on what you want, of course, but Fuji in Richmond is a good example of a traditional AMP, with no surprises and no drama. Not been in a while though, and recent reports suggest a decline :( A couple posts down from this one are some other options.

LexAppeal
07-19-16, 22:55
Anyone been to the new place advertised on Bryan Station?

HappyTime59
07-24-16, 00:07
Scarlet from Louisville made one of her visits this week to Lexington, finally got the chance to see her very nice looking and professional Lady. Have to say one of the best rubs I have had along with a very nice ending. Will repeat next time she visits Lexington if I can get my schedule to work with hers. The reviews from the Louisville section are on spot.

Sysexdata
07-24-16, 02:31
Confirmed that more visits can get you more services. Last time I went I asked for more than standard finish and she said no condom. I was there earlier this week and brought one. I asked for more again and she said the same, no condom. I said I had one. She asked how much, I offered $. She agreed. She asked me not to say anything to anyone, but just letting you guys know. She's not the hottest or anything, but she was really into it, and really happy afterwards. I think if anyone goes there regularly they can politely push for more and get more than standard finish if you are nice about it.

Bjustice
07-25-16, 01:20
Anyone been to the new place advertised on Bryan Station?I'm pretty sure the "girl" available was in her 50's, but tried to tell me she was 35. I was able to spill twice, but it's just standard finish. I suppose that's better than the self service places I've heard about. I've had experiences where you get more for each visit, but don't expect more than a standard.

Ralphisit
07-25-16, 11:21
Scarlet from Louisville made one of her visits this week to Lexington, finally got the chance to see her very nice looking and professional Lady. Have to say one of the best rubs I have had along with a very nice ending. Will repeat next time she visits Lexington if I can get my schedule to work with hers. The reviews from the Louisville section are on spot.Scarlett has a very nice office in downtown Louisville. Walking distance from everything. Just across the street from the most famous of the older grand hotels of Louisville. I highly recommend you guys visit her main office. It is worth the drive from Lexington. I saw Sophia there on my last visit and it was a good experience. She is a tiny, mixed, spinner size, and a sweetheart. Joy is a very sensual chocolate delight. Sammie gets it done. I haven't seen British import Elizabeth but have heard good reports on her. Hear that Amberlynne is getting much better.

I just talked myself into going to Louisville.

TeachMeky16
07-25-16, 13:20
The hotel known for a certain dish that includes bacon?

Scarlett has a very nice office in downtown Louisville. Walking distance from everything. Just across the street from the most famous of the older grand hotels of Louisville. I highly recommend you guys visit her main office. It is worth the drive from Lexington. I saw Sophia there on my last visit and it was a good experience. She is a tiny, mixed, spinner size, and a sweetheart. Joy is a very sensual chocolate delight. Sammie gets it done. I haven't seen British import Elizabeth but have heard good reports on her. Hear that Amberlynne is getting much better.

I just talked myself into going to Louisville.

Ralphisit
07-25-16, 19:13
The hotel known for a certain dish that includes bacon?Yes, with tomato and mornay sauce. Once while my wife took a nap on the eight floor I took a stroll across the street and came back happy.

GreyWolf1
08-01-16, 23:17
Hadn't seen a recent report on Fuji so decided to TOFTT. Had a dream recently with a new massage therapist. Tawna (Tanna? Tonna? Whatever!) She is probably in mid-30's, maybe more (I'm terrible with age estimates). New, replacing the famous Bobbie who is apparently not coming back soon. Started with a great table shower (I love table showers! Skipped the sauna and straight to massage. Asked for medium and it was really good, relaxing in the right places, followed by the awesome teasing that gets the blood flowing (literally! She asked what I was interested in, we settled the tip and went at it. Started with BBBJ, followed by DATY to finish her (she hesitated but I like to please my partners! Then went to covered Mish and 69, finishing up with HJ (my request, not hers! All in all, a terrific dream and will definitely repeat soon. She says she'll be there a while, but they seem to turn over every couple of months. Fortunately, Fuji is a reliable place for a great dream and almost never disappoints!

Jay Malibu
08-02-16, 05:58
Hadn't seen a recent report on Fuji so decided to TOFTT. Had a dream recently with a new massage therapist. Tawna (Tanna? Tonna? Whatever!) She is probably in mid-30's, maybe more (I'm terrible with age estimates). New, replacing the famous Bobbie who is apparently not coming back soon. Started with a great table shower (I love table showers! Skipped the sauna and straight to massage. Asked for medium and it was really good, relaxing in the right places, followed by the awesome teasing that gets the blood flowing (literally! She asked what I was interested in, we settled the tip and went at it. Started with BBBJ, followed by DATY to finish her (she hesitated but I like to please my partners! Then went to covered Mish and 69, finishing up with HJ (my request, not hers! All in all, a terrific dream and will definitely repeat soon. She says she'll be there a while, but they seem to turn over every couple of months. Fortunately, Fuji is a reliable place for a great dream and almost never disappoints!I stopped last week and was disappointed to not find Bobbie. Tawna (or whatever) poor English. If she's not 40 I would be shocked. Skills were good, taller lady but not Bobbie by any stretch. Anyway. One more opinion. Your review may attract more attention than you really want to that business.

WilsonBoy2012
08-02-16, 13:25
I just wanted to know before I visit, but I really don't want to waste my money if I am not getting nothing things that I wanted to get something, if it's my 1st time, they might be afraid. Will there be BBBJ & CFS and everything for my 1st visit? Advice would be great before my 1st visit. Also are they all Asian?

LoneWolf3
08-02-16, 15:01
I stopped by the AMP on Paris Pike last week for a HH massage. Clean place. Average service. Decent rub. A bit of teasing before the flip. Nice tug with a bit of roaming under the clothes allowed. Will repeat for a longer visit some time.

Coop67
08-02-16, 17:31
I just wanted to know before I visit, but I really don't want to waste my money if I am not getting nothing things that I wanted to get something, if it's my 1st time, they might be afraid. Will there be BBBJ & CFS and everything for my 1st visit? Advice would be great before my 1st visit. Also are they all Asian?I went last week, met Tanna for the first time. She pawned me off on one of the other (mammasan). She took care of my needs. Hoping the second time I go that Tanna will be okay with giving me a rub.

Sysexdata
08-02-16, 21:26
I just wanted to know before I visit, but I really don't want to waste my money if I am not getting nothing things that I wanted to get something, if it's my 1st time, they might be afraid. Will there be BBBJ & CFS and everything for my 1st visit? Advice would be great before my 1st visit. Also are they all Asian?Everything covered, so CBJ / CFS.

Mark1160
08-03-16, 10:42
Hadn't seen a recent report on Fuji so decided to TOFTT. Had a dream recently with a new massage therapist. Tawna (Tanna? Tonna? Whatever!) She is probably in mid-30's, maybe more (I'm terrible with age estimates). New, replacing the famous Bobbie who is apparently not coming back soon. Started with a great table shower (I love table showers! Skipped the sauna and straight to massage. Asked for medium and it was really good, relaxing in the right places, followed by the awesome teasing that gets the blood flowing (literally! She asked what I was interested in, we settled the tip and went at it. Started with BBBJ, followed by DATY to finish her (she hesitated but I like to please my partners! Then went to covered Mish and 69, finishing up with HJ (my request, not hers! All in all, a terrific dream and will definitely repeat soon. She says she'll be there a while, but they seem to turn over every couple of months. Fortunately, Fuji is a reliable place for a great dream and almost never disappoints!Nice review sounds like a good place to visit, but what kind of donation did you make.

Mark1160
08-03-16, 23:04
Paid a visit there tonight first get told table shower not working. I stripp of and what seems to be good maasage start. My hands are at the top of table and she seems to be rubbing her puss right on my knuckles. So I get high hopes I might be on for a good game of hide my pickle. She moved down to my feet and starting rubbing up my legs and spreading my cheeks, then she's teasing my sack and doing a great pelvic rub that really brought things to life. I was hoping that she would go more but there was only a flash of the breaths with huge nipples and big areoles. She seemed to enjoy playing with them but would not let me go and where else. So started off real good but went down fast. This was with Tina the new girl first day. Paid. 4 at the door and the same again as a tip, pulled out an extra 100 when I gave her the tip and then explained that was going to be hers if she opened up. Which now she say she will next. Not sure there will be a next time, not until that table showers fixed.

LoneWolf3
08-04-16, 09:24
Paid a visit there tonight first get told table shower not working. I stripp of and what seems to be good maasage start. My hands are at the top of table and she seems to be rubbing her puss right on my knuckles. So I get high hopes I might be on for a good game of hide my pickle. She moved down to my feet and starting rubbing up my legs and spreading my cheeks, then she's teasing my sack and doing a great pelvic rub that really brought things to life. I was hoping that she would go more but there was only a flash of the breaths with huge nipples and big areoles. She seemed to enjoy playing with them but would not let me go and where else. So started off real good but went down fast. This was with Tina the new girl first day. Paid. 4 at the door and the same again as a tip, pulled out an extra 100 when I gave her the tip and then explained that was going to be hers if she opened up. Which now she say she will next. Not sure there will be a next time, not until that table showers fixed.Is this the place in Imperial Way in Nicholasville?

Sysexdata
08-04-16, 12:02
Paid a visit there tonight first get told table shower not working. I stripp of and what seems to be good maasage start. My hands are at the top of table and she seems to be rubbing her puss right on my knuckles. So I get high hopes I might be on for a good game of hide my pickle. She moved down to my feet and starting rubbing up my legs and spreading my cheeks, then she's teasing my sack and doing a great pelvic rub that really brought things to life. I was hoping that she would go more but there was only a flash of the breaths with huge nipples and big areoles. She seemed to enjoy playing with them but would not let me go and where else. So started off real good but went down fast. This was with Tina the new girl first day. Paid. 4 at the door and the same again as a tip, pulled out an extra 100 when I gave her the tip and then explained that was going to be hers if she opened up. Which now she say she will next. Not sure there will be a next time, not until that table showers fixed.Just so you know, the table shower is one of those low to the ground portable tub type table showers. It's not super great or anything, not like a normal table shower at like Fuji.

Coop67
08-04-16, 14:15
I went back hoping to get a body rub by Tanna since I met her a week ago but didn't get a massage from her. She was not there but a fairly attractive, slim woman with great legs took me back. Forgot her name but she told me it was only her 2nd day here. Table shower was pretty good with a little teasing. But it went downhill after that. No teasing during the massage but it was a decent massage, not great, not bad. Now for the bad news. I heard the phone ringing twice while I was on the table and the doorbell rung once. She went to answer it. Comes back a couple minutes later complaining. Apparently whoever was at the door had specifically asked for Tanna. (I almost did but gut feeling said not to). For what ever reason this put her in a bad mood. I'm suspecting that a lot of people have either called asking for her or asked about her at the door. She actually told me there was no Tanna there. I do not know if that is true, but I never asked for her and she told me this after answering the door. Did get HJ ending though. Def. Not my best experience at an AMP. YMMV. I will probably go back in a couple weeks and give her second chance.

OnlyThisTime
08-04-16, 21:35
Don't call and ask questions. They really don't like that.

If you have never seen a specific girl, don't ask for her by name when you arrive. They work on a first come, first serve basis and your special requests are going to put you on their high alert radar.

Pretty much everything you guys are doing will get you nowhere.

BigBob101
08-04-16, 22:17
Paid a visit there tonight first get told table shower not working. I stripp of and what seems to be good maasage start. My hands are at the top of table and she seems to be rubbing her puss right on my knuckles. So I get high hopes I might be on for a good game of hide my pickle. She moved down to my feet and starting rubbing up my legs and spreading my cheeks, then she's teasing my sack and doing a great pelvic rub that really brought things to life. I was hoping that she would go more but there was only a flash of the breaths with huge nipples and big areoles. She seemed to enjoy playing with them but would not let me go and where else. So started off real good but went down fast. This was with Tina the new girl first day. Paid. 4 at the door and the same again as a tip, pulled out an extra 100 when I gave her the tip and then explained that was going to be hers if she opened up. Which now she say she will next. Not sure there will be a next time, not until that table showers fixed.Do you think she was younger than the last girl? How well does she speak English?

Mojo52
08-04-16, 23:55
Do you think she was younger than the last girl? How well does she speak English?I've been to 5 AMPs within 30 miles of Lexington. It is no longer e notable. Generally 40-50 year old momasan, poor English, poor rub, rubber gross table shower, no sexy outfit, just a boring rub, attention to the boys before you turn over. Then, it's a race to get you t o finish while you stare at old floppy appendages. Somebody prove me wrong! Where, where is it like it used to be? Where?

GreyWolf1
08-06-16, 17:46
Nice review sounds like a good place to visit, but what kind of donation did you make.60 to the house, 120 tip for an hr.

LexAppeal
08-08-16, 21:47
I stopped in at the new place on Waller today. The lady answering the door was probably early 50's with a better body than face. It was clean but it was one of the least relaxing visits I have ever had. First there are doors to rooms but they leave them open and there is just a sheet between the rooms and hallway. So for the first 15 minutes I got to listen to the mamasan and a repair person talk about the new phone system they were putting in as if they were on the table next to me. After he left the the mamasan and the person rubbing me talked for about 5 minutes in Chinese between the curtains, I am sure about the fabulous new phone system. Overall the rub was ok and I left happy so I guess that is all that matters. Not sure if I will return but one interesting thing is as I was leaving she gave me a loyalty card so you get it stamped and your 10 visit is free. Just what I don't need to get caught with a frequent massage club card haha.

WdFun
08-12-16, 16:27
Maybe the German girl that was there spoiled me but fugi is not worth going to anymore. She really gave a good massage. I have tried to see if new talent would come; they have not. Don't waste your time here.

GreyWolf1
08-13-16, 20:36
Maybe the German girl that was there spoiled me but fugi is not worth going to anymore. She really gave a good massage. I have tried to see if new talent would come; they have not. Don't waste your time here.2 posts and sounding like a senior? Smells like a competitor to me. Fuji doesn't always have good providers but the last coup of times I've been they've been great. As always, YMMV! Have fun and be safe bro's!

WdFun
08-13-16, 23:08
2 posts and sounding like a senior? Smells like a competitor to me. Fuji doesn't always have good providers but the last coup of times I've been they've been great. As always, YMMV! Have fun and be safe bro's!Not a competitor. The other one isn't any good either. Maybe a Newby here but not to the hobby. Just wanted to help if you keep accepting mediocre talent that's what they will keep sending. All the good ones go somewhere else. Andrea left in December Bobbi came back and now she is gone. Why does everybody new gets slammed for trying to pertcipate?

JTrees
08-14-16, 10:05
Not a competitor. The other one isn't any good either. Maybe a Newby here but not to the hobby. Just wanted to help if you keep accepting mediocre talent that's what they will keep sending. All the good ones go somewhere else. Andrea left in December Bobbi came back and now she is gone. Why does everybody new gets slammed for trying to pertcipate?I appreciate your insight and review of the local AMPs. I had been a fairly regular client going 1-2 times a month for awhile. But my last 3 visits, which were earlier this year lead me to abandon the two choices. Service has declined in my view, they are a huge waste based on the investment, and the quality of masseuse leaves more than a lot to be desired. If others still want to frequent those doors more power to them. If newbys want advice, I advise trying a body rub provider instead.

JT.

Mojo52
08-14-16, 13:32
I appreciate your insight and review of the local AMPs. I had been a fairly regular client going 1-2 times a month for awhile. But my last 3 visits, which were earlier this year lead me to abandon the two choices. Service has declined in my view, they are a huge waste based on the investment, and the quality of masseuse leaves more than a lot to be desired. If others still want to frequent those doors more power to them. If newbys want advice, I advise trying a body rub provider instead.

JT.As I've said, there is no place to go anymore where you can get a decent massage and leave feeling good. I repeat, old washed up Asian women who have no desire to stimulate anything except the door fee and maybe hand relief trying to hold your breath because the place reeks. There was a day where an AMP or a body rub provider was clean, safe, attractive and satisfying. At the moment, it's not to be found in Lex I75. Maybe Cinnci or the vile, not Lex. I hope a provider reads this and gets the message, we need a place to go.

GreyWolf1
08-16-16, 11:57
As I've said, there is no place to go anymore where you can get a decent massage and leave feeling good. I repeat, old washed up Asian women who have no desire to stimulate anything except the door fee and maybe hand relief trying to hold your breath because the place reeks. There was a day where an AMP or a body rub provider was clean, safe, attractive and satisfying. At the moment, it's not to be found in Lex I75. Maybe Cinnci or the vile, not Lex. I hope a provider reads this and gets the message, we need a place to go.Have to agree with you, not as good around here as it used to be. Again, seems Fuji is as good as it gets, but the consistency isn't there and while many dreams are good, there's not an associated satisfying massage and the performance can vary. I've been lucky the last couple of visits I guess. Location isn't bad but inconsistent service is a risk. That holds true for the escort selection as well. At least Fuji never goes dark and you don't need an appointment!

GolfGuy
08-18-16, 02:00
Visited this place yesterday for 60 minutes. Nice clean place, good relaxing lighting and music. Drew Anna, a tall cute thin nice young gal with a great attitude and smile. Massage was great, she knows what she's doing. Left very relaxed and jovial. Tip was 30. Golfguy approved!

Jman3848
08-18-16, 10:41
Have to agree with you, not as good around here as it used to be. Again, seems Fuji is as good as it gets, but the consistency isn't there and while many dreams are good, there's not an associated satisfying massage and the performance can vary. I've been lucky the last couple of visits I guess. Location isn't bad but inconsistent service is a risk. That holds true for the escort selection as well. At least Fuji never goes dark and you don't need an appointment!Fuji has always bounced back when they had bad run of talent. I remember back when Ocean Spa was open down across the road. I'm not sure I ever had a bad experience there.

Coop67
08-19-16, 13:57
Haven't seen any recent reviews. Has anyone tried Yoshikos lately?

WdFun
08-20-16, 08:07
Haven't seen any recent reviews. Has anyone tried Yoshikos lately?Yep, in July. Two ladies the one greeted was early 50's. She said another was there but said she was very busy when I asked to see her. Very sorry back rub. Weird combination of no touching below the waist but seeming to be open to FS. I wasn't interested few would be. Paid for 1 hour back rub but left in 30 min.

MD Bellamy
08-21-16, 16:43
Maybe the German girl that was there spoiled me but fugi is not worth going to anymore. She really gave a good massage. I have tried to see if new talent would come; they have not. Don't waste your time here.Fuji does seem to be on a downward trend. Andrea was excellent in all departments, and Bobbi was a competent go-to. Since Bobbi's departure, Fuji has been run-of-the-mill, IMHO. (I don't have the long-term perspective of other posters, so I'll keep hoping they bounce back, as predicted.).

Coop67
08-27-16, 09:27
I'm no expert, but not a rookie at AMPs. It was bound to hsppen sooner or later, but this was the first time that I was asked to DIY. I said no, she said boss wouldn't let her. I said she won't know and placed her hand, she pulled away and said again you do it. I said no, got up, thanked her for a great massage (which it was) and left. Will not repeat. Oh yea, also worst table shower, it was laughable.

Member #5262
08-27-16, 11:28
I'm no expert, but not a rookie at AMPs. It was bound to hsppen sooner or later, but this was the first time that I was asked to DIY. I said no, she said boss wouldn't let her. I said she won't know and placed her hand, she pulled away and said again you do it. I said no, got up, thanked her for a great massage (which it was) and left. Will not repeat. Oh yea, also worst table shower, it was laughable.The AMP scene is dead. A remnant of what it used to be. The days of rainbow, VIP, etc. Are long gone. Ah the good old days!

Theres not a place in town with a lady less than 50 years old. Depressing!

LoneWolf3
08-27-16, 16:29
The AMP scene is dead. A remnant of what it used to be. The days of rainbow, VIP, etc. Are long gone. Ah the good old days!

Theres not a place in town with a lady less than 50 years old. Depressing!Agree 100%. Even if you find someone who gives a quality massage with HE and go back for a return visit, often you hear "she no here no more". Bummer.

Mojo52
08-28-16, 05:24
I know AMP scene is beyond lame. I've been curious about the Amber that posts in escorts and body rubs. Kind of a big girl, looks very clean, great smile. Posts about 10 pictures, all her face or outside, nothing very revealing. Is she real? Is she good? Is she clean, nice, worth a visit or the same old same old upsell, dirty, smokey, etc. Etc. ? Anybody? Spock to Scottie, anybody?

Coop67
08-29-16, 09:17
I know AMP scene is beyond lame. I've been curious about the Amber that posts in escorts and body rubs. Kind of a big girl, looks very clean, great smile. Posts about 10 pictures, all her face or outside, nothing very revealing. Is she real? Is she good? Is she clean, nice, worth a visit or the same old same old upsell, dirty, smokey, etc. Etc. ? Anybody? Spock to Scottie, anybody?I remember reading a couple reviews on her. They said she is legit and a sweetheart. You should be able yo do a search, just put in Amber in the search box. But read through several, I believe there are two Ambers.

Toyota Guy
08-29-16, 12:36
I know AMP scene is beyond lame. I've been curious about the Amber that posts in escorts and body rubs. Kind of a big girl, looks very clean, great smile. Posts about 10 pictures, all her face or outside, nothing very revealing. Is she real? Is she good? Is she clean, nice, worth a visit or the same old same old upsell, dirty, smokey, etc. Etc. ? Anybody? Spock to Scottie, anybody?Thought maybe you were referring to Aubern. Amber is in the escort category and well reviewed recently. Auburn had some issues in the past.

Jman3848
08-29-16, 16:03
I know AMP scene is beyond lame. I've been curious about the Amber that posts in escorts and body rubs. Kind of a big girl, looks very clean, great smile. Posts about 10 pictures, all her face or outside, nothing very revealing. Is she real? Is she good? Is she clean, nice, worth a visit or the same old same old upsell, dirty, smokey, etc. Etc. ? Anybody? Spock to Scottie, anybody?I've never visited her, but I remember reports of her traveling from where she lived to exit 90. All reports seemed good, she just wasn't my cup of tea.

Mojo52
08-30-16, 22:38
I did mean Auburn, she wears L'ville cap. Looks great, just can't find any reports. Anybody want to pm, would help.

LayingLow34
08-31-16, 12:36
I did mean Auburn, she wears L'ville cap. Looks great, just can't find any reports. Anybody want to pm, would help.Do a search in the Backpage forum, you will find quite a few post.

BigOlboi69
09-04-16, 22:55
I'm no expert, but not a rookie at AMPs. It was bound to hsppen sooner or later, but this was the first time that I was asked to DIY. I said no, she said boss wouldn't let her. I said she won't know and placed her hand, she pulled away and said again you do it. I said no, got up, thanked her for a great massage (which it was) and left. Will not repeat. Oh yea, also worst table shower, it was laughable.Came on here to ask about that place, but decided to read a little before writing. Glad I did. Thanks for your report!

WilsonBoy2012
09-07-16, 23:05
It's going to be my first time, I wonder do they do full service?

LuckyNKntucky
09-08-16, 13:12
http://lexington.craigslist.org/thp/5765709964.html

Anyone been? Thinking about visiting and checking it out.

WdFun
09-08-16, 13:26
It's going to be my first time, I wonder do they do full service?It is a legitimate place very poor body rubs though. I wouldn't go there looking for anything illegal.

Jman3848
09-08-16, 15:22
It's going to be my first time, I wonder do they do full service?Seriously? This is a joke, right?

TBobber
09-08-16, 20:59
This is my first Kentucky review, I decided to take a drive down and visit Fuji while near the area on business. I'm glad I did, although the price of admission was a little high for my taste.

From my research, I determined that this place was hit or miss on the age and attractiveness of the provider. I had decided if I didn't like the look of the provider, that I would either walk out, or if she was at least decent, get a massage and a tug.

I got very lucky on both the age and the attractiveness! However, the Door appears to of gone up. It was 80 with no half hour option. But, she was very attractive. My guess would be about 25, I would rate her face a seven in the real world, and her body an honest eight or nine once the clothes came off.

A nice relaxing massage upfront but actually did feel pretty good, but I don't believe is very therapeutic. Lots of teasing, lots of roaming, basically just lots of build up.

On the flip, I have decided that I wanted to try the whole 9 yards. And she started out at 140 I had already paid 80 for the house, which seemed pretty high to me in my rather extensive experience. I negotiated down to 100 all-inclusive.

She said her name was pink, and boy can that girl ride! HJ, TF, CBJ CG RCG DOGGY. Tight and right. I was a little worried because I kept banning her cervix, at first I thought I was hurting her, but nope. It was getting her off. She almost got me in RCG, but I managed to hold on to get my full hour (at 180 you better believe I'm getting my full hour). Flipped her over doggie, face way down ass way up and just pounded on that cervix while she fingered herself until I popped. After I popped, she put the jets on after burner, really tightened herself up and ground the rest out of me. Nice touch.

At 120 total, I'd be there a few times a week! LOL, at 180 I just consider it a once in a while special treat.

LexAppeal
09-08-16, 21:49
I'm no expert, but not a rookie at AMPs. It was bound to hsppen sooner or later, but this was the first time that I was asked to DIY. I said no, she said boss wouldn't let her. I said she won't know and placed her hand, she pulled away and said again you do it. I said no, got up, thanked her for a great massage (which it was) and left. Will not repeat. Oh yea, also worst table shower, it was laughable.At least you got offered something. She was working on my scalp and next thing I know she was up walking out the door saying "All Done". What sucked is she was one of the younger ones I have had in a while and cute. Pretty sure she was the same one that offered up a DIY to me in Georgetown a few months ago which I declined. More AMPs in Lexington than I can ever remember and they all suck.

Mojo52
09-10-16, 05:35
At least you got offered something. She was working on my scalp and next thing I know she was up walking out the door saying "All Done". What sucked is she was one of the younger ones I have had in a while and cute. Pretty sure she was the same one that offered up a DIY to me in Georgetown a few months ago which I declined. More AMPs in Lexington than I can ever remember and they all suck.This is be one absurd. Same old thing. Can't get good, safe, clean experience anymore. Used to b you could, Georgetown for instance, even an AMP on new circle. Now, nothing. Whole scene really sucks! Just one guys opinion.

Sysexdata
09-11-16, 00:57
Visited Fuji and met with Pink. Finally they have some talent back. She's older than what Tbobber said, probably 38-42 ish, but damn. Great massage during the TS which was fantastic. Decent massage after, lots of great teasing, and grazing with her nails. On the flip she undressed and has a smoking body. Great 69 and riding abilities. I have to say, I think she's a step up on Bobbi. Will be repeating often.

DontKeepUp
09-12-16, 22:49
Visited Fuji and met with Pink. Finally they have some talent back. She's older than what Tbobber said, probably 38-42 ish, but damn. Great massage during the TS which was fantastic. Decent massage after, lots of great teasing, and grazing with her nails. On the flip she undressed and has a smoking body. Great 69 and riding abilities. I have to say, I think she's a step up on Bobbi. Will be repeating often.Did you have to ask for her by name? Or you got lucky?

Sysexdata
09-13-16, 09:53
Did you have to ask for her by name? Or you got lucky?I called and asked if she was working, and when I went in I asked for her.

Jman3848
09-13-16, 12:55
Did you have to ask for her by name? Or you got lucky?Always call first, or text Sandy. Whatever is easier.

DontKeepUp
09-13-16, 19:41
Always call first, or text Sandy. Whatever is easier.Sandy is the mamasan?

Jman3848
09-14-16, 14:03
Sandy is the mamasan?If you don't know Sandy, I'm not saying. She's been very good to me.

My suggestion is to put your time in on that one.

Good luck!

Coop67
09-16-16, 10:54
If you read the Louisville board, then this is probably not news to you. I had the good fortune to book with Joy while she was in Lex. I have to say that it was the best experience that I have ever had with either a BR provider or an AMP. I would highly recommend assuming you are ok with standard finish. I forgot to ask her if I could post a detailed review, so I won't give out details on here, but I will say it was the most fun hour one can have and not have BJ or FS. I was her last client of the day and she made me feel like I was her only client of the day. If I lived in Louisville, I'd go broke, LOL. PM for more details if interested. Oh yea, Joy is way hotter than her pictures. She has a phenominal ass and an intoxicatting smile. (Yes, I know I sound smitten, but it was really that good).

On a side note, FUJI always seems to bounce back, although sometimes it takes longer than others. And I do love a good table shower. I have taken a break from AMPs after my llackluster last visit to FUJI, and the experience at the Bryan Station AMP (see 2 prior posts). I am looking forwad to going back to Richmond.

Coop67
09-22-16, 14:57
While I did not get to try Pink out, I got to meet Kris or Chrissy, not 100% sure. She is very sexy, short, slim, natural B cups, great legs and ass, especially for her age which I would quess to be late 30's early 40's. Decent table shower (great face down, so so face up). Pretty good massage. Since it was my first visit with her, I belive both the table shower and the massage would improve on subsequent visits. Then dreamed of FS for $. Now, I'm not Hung by any means, but I am a little bigger than average. I kept bottoming out, hitting her cervix when she was on her back. Switched to K9, that was better for her and me. The view was awesome, tiny little waist and awesome ass. However I was still hurting her on occassion if I hit it to hard. She rushed me a little, I honestly think because it was really hurting her. Would I repeat, hell yea. Was it my best experience there, no. One last thing and this is just my opinion, she has good english skills, okay lets say better than average, that is until it was time to negotiate, LOL. I don't regret seeing her in the least though. I had a good time and expect the next visit to be better.

GolfGuy
09-23-16, 01:46
Visited Fuji and met with Pink. Finally they have some talent back. She's older than what Tbobber said, probably 38-42 ish, but damn. Great massage during the TS which was fantastic. Decent massage after, lots of great teasing, and grazing with her nails. On the flip she undressed and has a smoking body. Great 69 and riding abilities. I have to say, I think she's a step up on Bobbi. Will be repeating often.This report is spot on! Pink is SMOKING HOT! Probably 35 ish with a great rack and flawless body. Act like you've been there before. Standard house fee $ tip for FS. Very little negotiating because that's all I brought in. But oh man, it's going to be a while before this gets topped. I've been going to Fuji off and on now for over 20 years, doesn't get much better than this boys. Hotter that Bobbi as well.

Golfguy approved!

LexProwler
09-24-16, 13:35
This report is spot on! Pink is SMOKING HOT! Probably 35 ish with a great rack and flawless body. Act like you've been there before. Standard house fee $ tip for FS. Very little negotiating because that's all I brought in. But oh man, it's going to be a while before this gets topped. I've been going to Fuji off and on now for over 20 years, doesn't get much better than this boys. Hotter that Bobbi as well.

Golfguy approved!I agree, just had an amazing visit with pink on Tuesday. Had not been to Fuji since Andrea left but will definitely be back now.

Table shower was almost better than the entire experience. I've noticed all the new pop ups in lex but from what I'm reading they all are diy and not worth the time? Miss the days of VIP and rainbow.

Sysexdata
09-26-16, 08:03
Not Lexington related, but just giving a heads up. I was in Charlotte for the weekend and stopped at Kyoto which is like 10 minutes southeast of downtown. Man they have it good there. I won't get into details since it is an out of town joint, but if you are ever in the area traveling do not pass this place up.

EshuTheGreat8
09-27-16, 11:06
Anyone know anything on Yoshiko Spa (Madison) in comparison to Fuji? I'm very suspicious of this place giving the location (if you been you know what I'm referring too).

Jman3848
09-27-16, 12:48
Anyone know anything on Yoshiko Spa (Madison) in comparison to Fuji? I'm very suspicious of this place giving the location (if you been you know what I'm referring too).It's been there forever. Not sure a lot has changed over the years. Service has been reported as "ok" for as long as I can remember. It's never received the high marks that Fuji gets.

Tomofky
09-27-16, 14:26
Stopped by yesterday. The rotation has occurred on talent once again, enjoyed new gal "Penny" on her first day. While not the looker some previous were, her talents more than made up for it. I never realized that a gal could get her tongue in the spots she managed to and it felt goooood!

Happy hunting.

Tom.

LoneWolf3
09-29-16, 00:38
Anyone know anything on Yoshiko Spa (Madison) in comparison to Fuji? I'm very suspicious of this place giving the location (if you been you know what I'm referring too).I've been to Yoshiko once and, IMO, it didn't measure up to Fuji so I never went back. Maybe just a bad SP or an off day, but Fuji has been consistently good for me.

Mojo52
09-29-16, 02:02
I've been to Yoshiko once and, IMO, it didn't measure up to Fuji so I never went back. Maybe just a bad SP or an off day, but Fuji has been consistently good for me.Been to both over the years. Never know who is on. I hate asking for selection, rarely get chance to pick. Makes provider uncomfortable, not sure how she reacts if she is only one. I just hate getting stuck and knowing it's just not going to be worth it. But, in my opinion, AMPs are roll of the dice most of the time. I remember one in Nashville, years ago, called Cleopatras. You went in, got to pick from 3-4 each time. It was best mp I ever visited, a number of times over the years. I wish it were here.

Da Bullz24
10-03-16, 12:38
Anyone tried scheduling with her / them?

http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/soothe-yourself-w-a-quality-massage-and-soft-touch-10am-midnt-wed-sat-10am-midnt/9097458

Ad comes up on Body Rubs several times a day. I have called several times but with no answer. No text either.

I Toftt
10-03-16, 13:36
Hey guys, I'm staying in southern lex tonight for work I read back a few pages and checked my maps I couldn't find fujis location? Also are they open late. And I didn't read any reports of msog FS? Curious if 120 $tip will get it done, I'm typically a little quick kn the draw the first round so a experianced provider that does msog really helps me get my money worth, back home we'll get a hand or mouth pop in the shower or right after than some massage followed by a FS pop. I always feel better about money spemt than popping in 2 minutes an getting rushed out the door. Any help would be great even if its just location.

Jman3848
10-03-16, 15:25
Hey guys, I'm staying in southern lex tonight for work I read back a few pages and checked my maps I couldn't find fujis location? Also are they open late. And I didn't read any reports of msog FS? Curious if 120 $tip will get it done, I'm typically a little quick kn the draw the first round so a experianced provider that does msog really helps me get my money worth, back home we'll get a hand or mouth pop in the shower or right after than some massage followed by a FS pop. I always feel better about money spemt than popping in 2 minutes an getting rushed out the door. Any help would be great even if its just location.That tip should get you what you want there.

I Toftt
10-03-16, 18:16
That tip should get you what you want there.I finally found it In richmond only 20 minutes from my hotel, so ill give it a go an report afterwards. I wish I had the cash to get 2 girls FS at once its been my dream. I'd better play the lotto on my way. Thanks in advance. And from the reports pink is who I want it seems. Any other intel I'd appreciate here.

I Toftt
10-03-16, 22:55
Well stopped into fuji. Asked for pink, the women looked mid 40's thick belly firm but droppy ass, HUGE fake / hard as a rock tits says she pink. Ok well I'm already in for a hour so hope for the best. Ts was ok paid good attenrion to everything so it looked promising, I didn't watch the time but she gave me a awesome massage like legit good massage didn't skip anything really no teasing but massage was going great so worst case I knew I was leaving with a good rub. After the massage still no teasing she says flip an asked what I want I tell her topless BJ she pretty much says no. So the little head spoke up an blurted out full service I hand her $100 she leaves comes back an here's a first hands me $10 back! Says here's coffee money I almost fell over?? Now agakin her old thick body wasnt doing a ton for me but she's me hard an applies the cover rides me for a few minutes, fakes a couple Os I say flip I pound it doggie for a few an fill the rubber, she cleans me up an off I go. Won't repeat, I'm thinking by the deacribed reports of pink I eith got the mama or someone else entirely, so total $170 spend. Now I'm on backpage, goodnight mongers.

Sysexdata
10-04-16, 09:10
Well stopped into fuji. Asked for pink, the women looked mid 40's thick belly firm but droppy ass, HUGE fake / hard as a rock tits says she pink. Ok well I'm already in for a hour so hope for the best. Ts was ok paid good attenrion to everything so it looked promising, I didn't watch the time but she gave me a awesome massage like legit good massage didn't skip anything really no teasing but massage was going great so worst case I knew I was leaving with a good rub. After the massage still no teasing she says flip an asked what I want I tell her topless BJ she pretty much says no. So the little head spoke up an blurted out full service I hand her $100 she leaves comes back an here's a first hands me $10 back! Says here's coffee money I almost fell over?? Now agakin her old thick body wasnt doing a ton for me but she's me hard an applies the cover rides me for a few minutes, fakes a couple Os I say flip I pound it doggie for a few an fill the rubber, she cleans me up an off I go. Won't repeat, I'm thinking by the deacribed reports of pink I eith got the mama or someone else entirely, so total $170 spend. Now I'm on backpage, goodnight mongers.Yeah, that wasn't pink, that was someone else.

I Toftt
10-04-16, 09:20
Yeah, that wasn't pink, that was someone else.Sorry for the spelling errors, I was driving. We really need a edit button for our posts. But yes I'm sure it was the boss lady or someone new entirely I didn't hear or see anyone else there. I Went around 10 pm.

Jman3848
10-04-16, 12:01
Sorry for the spelling errors, I was driving. We really need a edit button for our posts. But yes I'm sure it was the boss lady or someone new entirely I didn't hear or see anyone else there. I Went around 10 pm.It's good to ask them what their name is first, even if they say "who you seen before", get them to tell you their name. It's tougher for them to bullshit you.

Mojo52
10-04-16, 22:19
It's good to ask them what their name is first, even if they say "who you seen before", get them to tell you their name. It's tougher for them to bullshit you.It doesn't matter what you ask, AMP scene in Lex and surrounding areas is just lame as I've said before. It is wonderful someone had a good experience at Fuji, but I can tell you, every time I went, it was what is described, lame, waste. The same goes for body rubs I've tried, Iguana lady, black bra only lady, Malibu drive, haven't tried the Nicholasville AMP but guess is nothing. I tried the 2 in Versailles. They advertise flowers, young masseuses, very attractive, clean, nice. You get there, old, overweight, dressed like kitchen help and dirty sheets. Someone please figure out AMP body rub scene. It is terrible. We have escorts using 10 year old photos. I love this one, you ask them if they smoke. As they rustle out a hoarse no, you believe them, figure they stopped at some point so they don't smell like an ashtray. You double check backpage before you arrange, there is your new provider with a pack of Kools on the table or an ashtray on the bed. Somebody, please grow up and let men be men and have a service they can enjoy, provide what is requested by provider, but safe, clean, fun environment. No husband, no boyfriend in the closet. No phone calls during your hour, no clock watching, arms that don't look like they were run over by a wire brush. Ohhhh, I'm so tired of the local scene!

Jman3848
10-05-16, 10:20
It doesn't matter what you ask, AMP scene in Lex and surrounding areas is just lame as I've said before. It is wonderful someone had a good experience at Fuji, but I can tell you, every time I went, it was what is described, lame, waste. The same goes for body rubs I've tried, Iguana lady, black bra only lady, Malibu drive, haven't tried the Nicholasville AMP but guess is nothing. I tried the 2 in Versailles. They advertise flowers, young masseuses, very attractive, clean, nice. You get there, old, overweight, dressed like kitchen help and dirty sheets. Someone please figure out AMP body rub scene. It is terrible. We have escorts using 10 year old photos. I love this one, you ask them if they smoke. As they rustle out a hoarse no, you believe them, figure they stopped at some point so they don't smell like an ashtray. You double check backpage before you arrange, there is your new provider with a pack of Kools on the table or an ashtray on the bed. Somebody, please grow up and let men be men and have a service they can enjoy, provide what is requested by provider, but safe, clean, fun environment. No husband, no boyfriend in the closet. No phone calls during your hour, no clock watching, arms that don't look like they were run over by a wire brush. Ohhhh, I'm so tired of the local scene!I hear you on all accounts. I give up on AMP's a long time ago. I have called anyone from Lexington BP in so long I can't remember. Seems like the last few times I tried it was a complete waste. My advise is try one of the arrangement sites. Your percentage of success will go up drastically!

Stay Safe.

Bjustice
10-07-16, 13:25
I don't know if it's any point in posting the link, because I've never had an asian experience with real pics in this hobby. Anyway, on BP, there are some ads that mentions Nuru massage by Japanese. I'm wondering if these are legit or if they are diy operations. I'm so tired of that. I've gone through too many diy places lately to throw away any more money.

Da Bullz24
10-10-16, 13:23
I don't know if it's any point in posting the link, because I've never had an asian experience with real pics in this hobby. Anyway, on BP, there are some ads that mentions Nuru massage by Japanese. I'm wondering if these are legit or if they are diy operations. I'm so tired of that. I've gone through too many diy places lately to throw away any more money.I took a risk and contacted one in Louisville. It was in a extended stay but clean notel. Texted directions and schedule. Got there, room was set up and she was wearing a skimpy nighty. The bed had towels for the oil that was going to be used. She took off her nighty and did everything topless. No FS, but did BBBJ and played with the boys for a whole hour.

I might give it a try as well. Not sure if it's the same number.

LaneSplitter
10-11-16, 08:32
I saw her once last year at her place. It was a pretty decent and safe incall. Easy set up and directions near Alumni. She was older and bigger than I had hoped but massage was pretty decent. All hand work and I left happy but will probably not repeat. She was really sweet and had nice technique but personally wasn't all that attracted to her.

Anyone tried scheduling with her / them?

http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/soothe-yourself-w-a-quality-massage-and-soft-touch-10am-midnt-wed-sat-10am-midnt/9097458

Ad comes up on Body Rubs several times a day. I have called several times but with no answer. No text either.

LexProwler
10-11-16, 09:14
Was in the are on Saturday and decided to stop in since last experience was so good. Bad idea, rang doorbell heard endless.

Chatter behind the door and took a good minute or so to open door. Very unenthusiastic tiny Asian answered with a toboggan on her head which is a first for me. Led me back to room got house fee I requested TS and she said it would be a while very busy. She returned and told me to lay down, I did and then asked how long for TS she said oh let me see. A few minutes later mamasan.

Came in and said you need table shower, come with me. I asked if pink was there and she looked at me with a death stare. TS was mediocre at best, I know I heard her pass gas once then I heard it again for sure and she said sorry excuse me. Really going to pass gas while running my boys down. I returned to room alone and laid face down and mamasan returns and starts rubbing. Hands of steel and fake tits to match. On the flip she asked what do I want, reluctantly I just went with BJ because she was very non stimulating but I figured what the hell since I'm here. She said I give best, Was the worst I've ever had. Her name is miko so be warned not worth a dime. Really hope pink is not gone, she was my only reason for returning.

KYHobbyist
10-11-16, 10:25
Setup an appointment with Carrie Jo yesterday. It had been since May since I last saw her and wasn't sure if the number was still good but it was. She's moved since I last saw her, easy to find. Another great experience.

She said she's really only seeing regulars anymore so if you have her number I guess that would qualify you.

Jake Longs
10-11-16, 11:19
I was not pleased the last few weeks with the choices around town so on a whim I decided to revisit the AMP in Versails, KY.

Different lady from the last time I walked in.

The lady has to use her translation on her phone to communicate.

At the start of the 1st visit she defiantly demonstrates she knows the meaning of the word "NO!" when you I try to do a "Bill Clinton. ".

I must admit I got a REAL massage for a full hour!

Then at the end when she determined I was not LEO she loosened up and I ended leaving happy.

On the 2nd visit, same girl.

When she realized it was me she was acted very excited.

Again another full hour of a real massage!

She was playful during this massage but still professional.

Then at the end she was very friendly and I left very happy again.

Total damage both times, $.

Happy Hunting!

Jake Longs
10-11-16, 11:26
I have been visiting these lady's recently in both Louisville and Lexington.

The ones outside the AMPs are best!

Most of the ladies are in their 20's.

Give an OK massage but are VERY playful and have never missed ending with Covered BJ & FS.

Most are a 5/10 on any scale but I will admit I have walked out on two on Preston Highway Hotel in Louisville that were old and fugly.

The one on Newtown Pike Hotel has been okay both times.

Their rate is a little high but on par with most AMP's of years past.

Happy Hunting!

I took a risk and contacted one in Louisville. It was in a extended stay but clean notel. Texted directions and schedule. Got there, room was set up and she was wearing a skimpy nighty. The bed had towels for the oil that was going to be used. She took off her nighty and did everything topless. No FS, but did BBBJ and played with the boys for a whole hour.

I might give it a try as well. Not sure if it's the same number.

Sysexdata
10-11-16, 19:02
Was in the are on Saturday and decided to stop in since last experience was so good. Bad idea, rang doorbell heard endless.

Chatter behind the door and took a good minute or so to open door. Very unenthusiastic tiny Asian answered with a toboggan on her head which is a first for me. Led me back to room got house fee I requested TS and she said it would be a while very busy. She returned and told me to lay down, I did and then asked how long for TS she said oh let me see. A few minutes later mamasan.

Came in and said you need table shower, come with me. I asked if pink was there and she looked at me with a death stare. TS was mediocre at best, I know I heard her pass gas once then I heard it again for sure and she said sorry excuse me. Really going to pass gas while running my boys down. I returned to room alone and laid face down and mamasan returns and starts rubbing. Hands of steel and fake tits to match. On the flip she asked what do I want, reluctantly I just went with BJ because she was very non stimulating but I figured what the hell since I'm here. She said I give best, Was the worst I've ever had. Her name is miko so be warned not worth a dime. Really hope pink is not gone, she was my only reason for returning.I think Pink is gone. I asked about her the other day and was told she wasn't working, and that 2 new girls would be here Tuesday (today). That wasn't the mamasan you got either I don't think, I think she is just the hag that fills in when girls are busy. I got stuck with her when I was there the other day. She's nasty.

LexAppeal
10-11-16, 22:24
Last week I continued my tour of new Lexington AMP's and this time was the new one on north New Circle. Walk in and she was sitting in a chair putting on these thick socks. They matched the thick leggings and sweater, it was cooler that day but not that damn cold. Anyway the place was clean but smelled like Grandma's house. Provider was mid 40's a better body than face. Good massage and lots of teasing with encouraged hand roaming. I thought I had hit the jackpot until DIY was offered and she was not getting talked into more. I declined, thanked and tipped lightly. Might be more had here with multiple visits but highly doubt I will revisit. Better than Bryan Station not as good as Waller.

Coop67
10-13-16, 11:17
I didn't know if you all knew, but Scarlett (from Louisville) has opened a Lexington office. I would highly recommend if you can do without a table shower, and if you don't have to have FS. I have visited the place once and am definitely planning to go back when I can. To me, its so much better than the AMP scene. See my post about Joy on the previous page. Also, read the Louisville massage parlor boards if you would like more info.

Toyota Guy
10-13-16, 14:48
I didn't know if you all knew, but Scarlett (from Louisville) has opened a Lexington office. I would highly recommend if you can do without a table shower, and if you don't have to have FS. I have visited the place once and am definitely planning to go back when I can. To me, its so much better than the AMP scene. See my post about Joy on the previous page. Also, read the Louisville massage parlor boards if you would like more info.Do you have a description of where the new location might be? What street / part of town? Thanks in advance.

LaneSplitter
10-13-16, 18:01
I concur with Coop. Had an awesome visit and now am afraid to report that I've got Scarlett Fever. Will absolutely repeat. No more AMPs for the Splitter.

I didn't know if you all knew, but Scarlett (from Louisville) has opened a Lexington office. I would highly recommend if you can do without a table shower, and if you don't have to have FS. I have visited the place once and am definitely planning to go back when I can. To me, its so much better than the AMP scene. See my post about Joy on the previous page. Also, read the Louisville massage parlor boards if you would like more info.

GrittyB
10-13-16, 22:41
I concur with Coop. Had an awesome visit and now am afraid to report that I've got Scarlett Fever. Will absolutely repeat. No more AMPs for the Splitter.I knew she came to town on occasion but was not aware there were permanent digs established. Please pm me any info. I never liked the hotel setting.

Jay Malibu
10-14-16, 16:10
I've had several good experiences lately. Pink was good but is now gone I think -- but yesterday I drew Tonya. TS was great, Massage was so-so, but the rest was awesome.

Mojo52
10-15-16, 06:36
I knew she came to town on occasion but was not aware there were permanent digs established. Please pm me any info. I never liked the hotel setting.Any info, link, very helpful, we would like to visit Scarlett!

Coop67
10-15-16, 12:20
Do you have a description of where the new location might be? What street / part of town? Thanks in advance.Its on S Broadway, near downtown and Rupp.

OnlyThisTime
10-16-16, 13:38
Its on S..., .I don't know if she really wants this out there.

She's only in town a few days each week. She advertises when she is open.

I don't believe she accepts walk-ins there. It's not exactly set up for drop-in.

Give her a call when she runs the ad. She's easy to book, and she'll let you know location.

GrittyB
10-16-16, 20:58
I don't know if she really wants this out there.

She's only in town a few days each week. She advertises when she is open.

I don't believe she accepts walk-ins there. It's not exactly set up for drop-in.

Give her a call when she runs the ad. She's easy to book, and she'll let you know location.Definitely no walk ins. She does not have a set schedule sp you'll need to watch ads. We can expect to see her at least for awhile ad the Louisville office is between locations.

Coop67
10-17-16, 10:29
Yep, definitely no walk-ins. If you read her ads, you need to call to set time and who you would like to see. They are awesome ladies and worth a trip if you can schedule with them.

NichoMachus
10-24-16, 11:05
I'm leaving this here as well as the BP forum since Daisy is a body rub girl and to pose a question: Has anyone had any experience with these girls? http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rubs-and-more/11635598 a PM will be fine or just post it here if anyone has any details.

Attaching a photo that was sent, hopefully it will load.

Two quick reviews!

Lonnie http://lexington.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/lonnie-baby-8596187203/11602997.

Lovely looking young lady. Tight body and tight kitty, beautiful skin and ass. Gets in to it and makes some pleasing sounds. CBJ and CFS, I personally prefer BBBJ but the CFS is what I go for. If you like them skinny and ebony I'd suggest going for it.

One caveat though, while the incall was clean there was an AA male and white or hispanic girl there along with two young children and the smell of ganja was pretty strong so if I repeat will definitely do an outcall. I don't have to hide my activities from anyone but I found the whole situation somewhat uncomfortable.

Daisy http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-body-rubs-by-daisy/11616647.

Cute girl, her listed age is probably accurate said she has a 5 year old and some baby damage is evident. The massage was okay and she was very pleasant and easy to talk to but the post flip head game is the real draw. Aggressive and sloppy and she will look you right in the eyes while doing it, BBBJ cim with a sink visit after but she coaxed a very big load out and caught every bit of it so I was pleased.

She said CFS is available to regular visitors and having slid a digit in before she told me that she doesn't normally allow first time visitors to do so I can say her kitty is pretty damn tight so I may wind up shooting for that FS loyalty reward. Maybe she has a punch card like subway used to or something.

Photo is for the ad at the beginning of the post, stupid technology

Coop67
10-25-16, 17:21
I'm leaving this here as well as the BP forum since Daisy is a body rub girl and to pose a question: Has anyone had any experience with these girls? http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rubs-and-more/11635598 a PM will be fine or just post it here if anyone has any details.

Attaching a photo that was sent, hopefully it will load.

Two quick reviews!

Lonnie http://lexington.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/lonnie-baby-8596187203/11602997.

Lovely looking young lady. Tight body and tight kitty, beautiful skin and ass. Gets in to it and makes some pleasing sounds. CBJ and CFS, I personally prefer BBBJ but the CFS is what I go for. If you like them skinny and ebony I'd suggest going for it.

One caveat though, while the incall was clean there was an AA male and white or hispanic girl there along with two young children and the smell of ganja was pretty strong so if I repeat will definitely do an outcall. I don't have to hide my activities from anyone but I found the whole situation somewhat uncomfortable.

Daisy http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-body-rubs-by-daisy/11616647.

Cute girl, her listed age is probably accurate said she has a 5 year old and some baby damage is evident. The massage was okay and she was very pleasant and easy to talk to but the post flip head game is the real draw. Aggressive and sloppy and she will look you right in the eyes while doing it, BBBJ cim with a sink visit after but she coaxed a very big load out and caught every bit of it so I was pleased.

She said CFS is available to regular visitors and having slid a digit in before she told me that she doesn't normally allow first time visitors to do so I can say her kitty is pretty damn tight so I may wind up shooting for that FS loyalty reward. Maybe she has a punch card like subway used to or something.

Photo is for the ad at the beginning of the post, stupid technologyThanks for the reviews. I've been wanting to set something up with Daisy for a week or two now. The only thing I found on Sarah is that she also post on the strippers section of BP as well. Stay safe and thanks again.

Member #6484
10-27-16, 19:58
Nice dream with Scarlet today. Dreamt it was a great time. Which one of you fuckers got there early and messed up my exit? .

LexAppeal
10-28-16, 00:40
Can confirm if you put in multiple visits at New Circle you will get offered more than DIY. Still standard HE but improvement over last visits.

Toyota Guy
11-01-16, 18:28
Dreamed of catching Scarlett fever recently. Money well spent and will definitely repeat.

IMHO one of the best in Lexington. She is very sensual and seductive.

She has lived up to her reviews from Louisville.

Hopefully she continues to provide service in Lexington.

PM for details.

http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/scarlett-back-in-town/7634659

Drifter06
11-02-16, 00:13
Dreamed of catching Scarlett fever recently. Money well spent and will definitely repeat.

IMHO one of the best in Lexington. She is very sensual and seductive.

She has lived up to her reviews from Louisville.

Hopefully she continues to provide service in Lexington.

PM for details.

http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/scarlett-back-in-town/7634659Totally agree about this wonderful lady. Saw her and her some of her girls a number of times in Louisville and agree she is one of the best. Haven't visited her Lexington location yet but hope to soon.

Lexington2323
11-04-16, 00:00
Totally agree about this wonderful lady. Saw her and her some of her girls a number of times in Louisville and agree she is one of the best. Haven't visited her Lexington location yet but hope to soon.Does she offer FS.

Member #6484
11-04-16, 07:11
Has anyone tried Maria the BR girl? I see no reports yet.

http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-2-body-all-nude-nuru-and-prostate-massages-and-much-more-call-maria/11697464

Mark1160
11-14-16, 23:44
Well the little head took over, I was already 2 cialis deep, don't normally pay $180 for the tip but first thing out of yumi's mouth was you want everything, she was wearing a little black tutu with a frilly skirt, and was pretty obvious not a thing underneath. So agree on price and we're off to the races. Was a pretty decent table shower could of lasted longer but everything was thoroughly cleaned.

We return to the room and she starts by sitting on my back to rub my shoulders I could feel her puss on my back as she stretches back and forth, the she turns round with her knees inside mine so she can spread my legs wide apart allowing her access to my gluteus poops and dick and balls. All the time I'm knuckles deep in her fiv which was clear of any hair. She also allowed me to finger her ass too when daty. She had removed her clothes when she started on my front so nowhere was off limit. So we done mish, cg rcg and miss. But the cover wasn't doing it for me so she sat on my face again and gave me a very enthusiastic hand job and prostate massage.

Out of my normal price range so don't know if I'll be back but was fun.

I guess it's good to know there's somewhere you can go and no for sure what you will get.

TwoNutsPlease
11-16-16, 17:29
Had a visit with Scarlett. She is amazing and fun. Great attitude! As long as you don't need FS, she is the best around!

TwoNutsPlease
11-16-16, 19:31
Been goin to Fuji for years. Always really good or really bad. Hopefully they get some new talent soon. Anyone know if Bobbi will be back?

Sysexdata
11-17-16, 09:18
Been goin to Fuji for years. Always really good or really bad. Hopefully they get some new talent soon. Anyone know if Bobbi will be back?Bobbi will not be back. However, Ruby is there right now, and she is legit. Probably an 8/10 on looks. Good body, nice top, and loves RCG.

TwoNutsPlease
11-17-16, 12:53
Had another great visit with Scarlett. Can't say anymore than already has been said. She had another provider with her when I was leaving, and she looked great! Can't wait to see her partner for a session.

Coop67
11-18-16, 11:38
Had another great visit with Scarlett. Can't say anymore than already has been said. She had another provider with her when I was leaving, and she looked great! Can't wait to see her partner for a session.I had a session with her yesterday. While not as experienced or enthusiastic as Scarlett, she is super cute and damn sexy. She seems very new to all of this though. Did I mention, the views were superb, LOL. I had a very good time. Will be repeating when I can.

GrittyB
11-19-16, 13:18
I had a session with her yesterday. While not as experienced or enthusiastic as Scarlett, she is super cute and damn sexy. She seems very new to all of this though. Did I mention, the views were superb, LOL. I had a very good time. Will be repeating when I can.I also had a visit with Scarlett and was not disappointed. As far as I'm concerned, attitude and enthusiasm for the task at ahem "hand" counts for everything and she has it. I also understand that four hand is available.

PleaseMeNow
11-21-16, 14:37
I also had a visit with Scarlett and was not disappointed. As far as I'm concerned, attitude and enthusiasm for the task at ahem "hand" counts for everything and she has it. I also understand that four hand is available.Curious about Scarlet and her girls. Is "hand" all that is available?

Malumdag
11-21-16, 19:06
Curious about Scarlet and her girls. Is "hand" all that is available?Generally speaking, "hand" is all that is available from Scarlett and her girls. Scarlett herself can be coaxed into a BBBJ but I personally have never had success beyond that.

Agent18
11-24-16, 08:43
Would this be Scarlett? I take it Scarlett is purely hand. I assume no FS?

http://lexington.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/late-night-early-morning-fun/11798391

Grizzly89
11-24-16, 09:49

http://lexington.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/late-night-early-morning-fun/11798391I am not sure who that is but it is not Scarlett.

CarrieJo
11-24-16, 11:50
Hi, was making sure you got my contact info.

CarrieJo
11-24-16, 11:52
[Deleted by Admin]

Send a PM

A2

Jman3848
11-24-16, 12:05

http://lexington.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/late-night-early-morning-fun/11798391That is not Scarlett.

SteenkyNutz502
11-25-16, 21:33

http://lexington.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/late-night-early-morning-fun/11798391Not the same one, by a long shot. THIS is the Scarlett you're looking for:

https://louisville.kwikemarket.com/body-rubs/scarletts-parlour-real-relaxation-awaiting-25

Haven't yet had the pleasure of her company myself, but I have been with two of her lady colleagues and each was fun in her own way. Paris was very fetish friendly and Danaë allowed plenty of roaming. Scarlett herself is definitely on my bucket list still.

Smitty93
11-27-16, 16:12
I've been to Fuji 4 times and got FS every time no problem but there always older 40's type girls where can you go get the same with your rub with younger maybe 20's girl anybody. Thanks.

ChiBoy2
11-28-16, 02:14
Second time in Lexington and second time visiting Fiji.

Sexy lady (40 or so) welcomed me by the door.

Right to the room and door fee paid for hh.

Very average Massage and then flip. Digit negotiated and paid. Very fare price. (LOL. Trust me, I've been around).

Super happy with the rest.

Will repeat next time I visit KY.

Be Safe.

Sysexdata
11-28-16, 18:47
I've been to Fuji 4 times and got FS every time no problem but there always older 40's type girls where can you go get the same with your rub with younger maybe 20's girl anybody. Thanks.Nowhere in Lexington.

RickPinto
11-30-16, 22:20
I had 2 massages last week one was a -0- the other 100.

Daisy:

Ugh, This was not a good experience. Met her in a OK motel. We set a time to meet. I advised that I was on my way. She said she was on her way as well. I arrived and let her know I was there. She still on her way shows up 15 minutes late. I should have left then. I had seen her once before at her apt. In CC. It was dark and dirty so I was looking forward to a clear motel room. She said neighbors complained and she had to move. She was texting as she said to get comfortable. She was starting the massage and her phone rings. She answers and starts this conversation and tells the guy that she is with someone and she will call back in 15-20 minutes. WTF. We had agreed to a half hour session. Now that there was more light in the motel room than her apt. I did notice spider bites and she seemed agitated. She is also missing about half her teeth. I could tell this was not going to go well. If not undressed I would have left. I do not like to be rushed. Well it was rushed which is a show killer for me. We finished our business and I left her my money and no tip. Will not be back.

Sorry- no link.

Scarlett:

This was the polar opposite of my visit with Daisy. She is a very attractive girl with a great personality. Not a BBW but not a spinner either. We met in her places which was nice and clean and very similar to the set up to a professional masseuse. The table, music, lighting. She Said to get comfortable. I got down to my boxers. She left the room for a minute. She came back and said that I was going to have to get more comfortable than that. I got a great massage, she good kisser and she finished with a nice hand job. Nice big bolt ons. I did not ask but I don't think BJ or FS is included in the service. Highly recommend.

I see she has 2 more partners. If anyone as seen any of them I would like to hear about them.

http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/scarlett-elizabeth-is-back-tues-thurs-12-8/7634659

Abyss23
12-01-16, 08:19

Daisy:

Ugh, This was not a good experience. Met her in a OK motel. We set a time to meet. I advised that I was on my way. She said she was on her way as well. I arrived and let her know I was there. She still on her way shows up 15 minutes late. I should have left then. I had seen her once before at her apt. In CC. It was dark and dirty so I was looking forward to a clear motel room. She said neighbors complained and she had to move. She was texting as she said to get comfortable. She was starting the massage and her phone rings. She answers and starts this conversation and tells the guy that she is with someone and she will call back in 15-20 minutes. WTF. We had agreed to a half hour session. Now that there was more light in the motel room than her apt. I did notice spider bites and she seemed agitated. She is also missing about half her teeth. I could tell this was not going to go well. If not undressed I would have left. I do not like to be rushed. Well it was rushed which is a show killer for me. We finished our business and I left her my money and no tip. Will not be back.

Sorry- no link.

Scarlett:

This was the polar opposite of my visit with Daisy. She is a very attractive girl with a great personality. Not a BBW but not a spinner either. We met in her places which was nice and clean and very similar to the set up to a professional masseuse. The table, music, lighting. She Said to get comfortable. I got down to my boxers. She left the room for a minute. She came back and said that I was going to have to get more comfortable than that. I got a great massage, she good kisser and she finished with a nice hand job. Nice big bolt ons. I did not ask but I don't think BJ or FS is included in the service. Highly recommend.

I see she has 2 more partners. If anyone as seen any of them I would like to hear about them.

http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/scarlett-elizabeth-is-back-tues-thurs-12-8/7634659That's not "the" Scarlett that also work in Louisville is it?

Coop67
12-01-16, 10:30
That's not "the" Scarlett that also work in Louisville is it?It is Scarlett from Louisville.

Jman3848
12-01-16, 12:13
That's not "the" Scarlett that also work in Louisville is it?Yes that is her. She is splitting time between the two cities as I understand.

Malumdag
12-01-16, 20:30

Scarlett:

http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/scarlett-elizabeth-is-back-tues-thurs-12-8/7634659It is the Scarlett from Louisville. Research their BackPage forum to see some reviews. FS is not available. At least I've never been successful. There are reviews of Elizabeth you can read if you search for Scarlett too. Never seen / heard of Tara before. Not sure if she's from Louisville or some local talent that Scarlett recruited.

Coop67
12-02-16, 10:25
Scarlett:

http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/scarlett-elizabeth-is-back-tues-thurs-12-8/7634659Yes, Elizabeth is well reviewed on the Louisville forums and I hope to see her soon. I have had 2 visits with Tara. She is a super sexy spinner type with great natural breasts, large C if I had to guess. I enjoyed both visits with her. Age, early 20's, great personality and easy to talk to. One thing almost always guaranteed with Scarlett and her girls is that they don't have the "bad habits" that are far to common in this hobby.

Mojo52
12-02-16, 21:06
Tried Asian spa in Georgetown. STAY AWAY! Waste of time. Waste of etc. It is clean, give them that. But, no choice, woman early 40's, late 30's, dressed like she was going to Walmart. Not a massage by any means. Flicking fingers up and down legs. You know rest. Just a waste of time, like all Asian spas in my opinion. Somebody needs to block those photos they put on BP. Just absurd. Never young, never interesting. My opinion, your experience may differ dramatically. I am sick of what's available here in central Ky. I'm done!

LexAppeal
12-06-16, 01:04
Anyone have any info on the Frankfort AMP. I have starting working some in the area and wondered if it was worth a try. Thanks.

Jay Malibu
12-06-16, 15:18
Been goin to Fuji for years. Always really good or really bad. Hopefully they get some new talent soon. Anyone know if Bobbi will be back?Same for me. But I've been there regularly for the last few months and get a new gal every time. Also agree with the service being really good or really bad. Never in between LOL.

Sysexdata
12-06-16, 19:05
Anyone have any info on the Frankfort AMP. I have starting working some in the area and wondered if it was worth a try. Thanks.If you mean the one by Subway on the south end, I have been there about 5 times, but about a year ago. I always got an HE but nothing more, and I don't think they will offer anything else. The one lady there gave really great massages, which is why I went back a few times.

Wollip
12-07-16, 19:53
I had a session with her yesterday. While not as experienced or enthusiastic as Scarlett, she is super cute and damn sexy. She seems very new to all of this though. Did I mention, the views were superb, LOL. I had a very good time. Will be repeating when I can.Planning to book a massage with Scarlett or a partner. Never got one from anywhere before so was wondering what kinda tip do you more experienced guys leave in addition to price of massage? I don't want to over or under tip.

Coop67
12-09-16, 10:22
Planning to book a massage with Scarlett or a partner. Never got one from anywhere before so was wondering what kinda tip do you more experienced guys leave in addition to price of massage? I don't want to over or under tip.That a good question. I'm not sure if I am over or under tippng but I usually tip between 20 and 40. I'm interested in what others have to say.

TapThat
12-09-16, 22:47
Planning to book a massage with Scarlett or a partner. Never got one from anywhere before so was wondering what kinda tip do you more experienced guys leave in addition to price of massage? I don't want to over or under tip.This is what I do. I tip 20, if she allows mpops I go 40. As long as it is in an hour. I try to get one off pretty quick apon arrival then use a massage as an intermission.

Mojo52
12-10-16, 01:55
Has anyone seen Elizabeth? Is she blonde by any chance? Also is any roaming allowed or hands free?

Thanks.

Coop67
12-12-16, 11:23
Has anyone seen Elizabeth? Is she blonde by any chance? Also is any roaming allowed or hands free?

Thanks.Some roaming is typically allowed here. I haven't seen Elizabeth yet but she is next on my list. Tara is blonde.

Chill32
12-15-16, 15:05
Anyone have any info on the Frankfort AMP. I have starting working some in the area and wondered if it was worth a try. Thanks.It was pretty cut and dry the last time I was there.

BigBlue4523
12-16-16, 16:39
Anyone have any info on the Frankfort AMP. I have starting working some in the area and wondered if it was worth a try. Thanks.I had a massage there back in the summer and it was a great massage with a hot little number. She rubbed me ALMOST everywhere but wouldn't finish the job.

I went back a few days later hoping maybe we'd established some level of trust. She wasn't there but I was greeted by a 50 something year old Chinese woman with a fever blister the size of a quarter. I politely declined and got the f out of there.

I miss the rainbow / VIP days but they'll never return. I think I'm just in denial so I keep going to these shit holes hoping for a good experience. But they all suck right out loud (not literally unfortunately).

Jake Longs
12-16-16, 17:32

Thanks.If this is the Elizabeth of Scarlets from Louisville then she's awesome she's either British or Scottish has a awesome rack. Wondering was not really an option but she provided all other services at and above expectations.

KYHobbyist
12-19-16, 14:26
If you mean the one by Subway on the south end, I have been there about 5 times, but about a year ago. I always got an HE but nothing more, and I don't think they will offer anything else. The one lady there gave really great massages, which is why I went back a few times.That's been my experience every time. The first time I went a long time ago I had a younger woman but it's been the same older lady ever since. Good massage which is always a plus for me and predictable finish. I'm easy to please so works for me. I do with the younger girl was still there though.

Jman3848
12-20-16, 10:21
I had a massage there back in the summer and it was a great massage with a hot little number. She rubbed me ALMOST everywhere but wouldn't finish the job.

I went back a few days later hoping maybe we'd established some level of trust. She wasn't there but I was greeted by a 50 something year old Chinese woman with a fever blister the size of a quarter. I politely declined and got the f out of there.

I miss the rainbow / VIP days but they'll never return. I think I'm just in denial so I keep going to these shit holes hoping for a good experience. But they all suck right out loud (not literally unfortunately).Yes the days of rainbow / VIP are gone for good:

I guess we didn't realize how good we had it.

KYHobbyist
12-26-16, 19:56
Passing through Frankfort today, thought I'd stop at MinSpa since the current BP ad says new girls. There is a new, younger girl named "Mary" there now that is way more personable than the old lady but the old lady is a better masseuse. A little teasing here and there but nothing specific. On the flip she took my hand and wanted me to finish. I kept saying no, I wanted her to do it. She kept saying no and mumbling about her boss but I wouldn't take no for an answer so she finished as long as I kept my hand on the base. She did pull a tit out and let me play with it which was welcome. Kind of weird experience overall but I left happy so can't really complain.

Coop67
12-30-16, 11:20
I went here as my other appointment went dark on me. Good looking girl, mid 30's? No table shower here, so that was a bummer. Pretty good massage but no teasing. Flip, a little teasing, she asks what I want and I take her hand and place it on jr. She takes my hand and places it on jr. I chuckle and put my hands behind my head. I. did leave happy and content, but the whole visit was a little awkward. She may be more comfortable on repeat visits. It will do in a pinch though.

EshuTheGreat8
12-30-16, 16:22
Any one know anything about
http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-new-arrived-313-213-5318-incall-and-outcall/11920548.

Pic looks good, like she had some plastic surgery but she is an out of towner and I'm normally hesitant on those.

RexChapman
12-30-16, 23:05
Any one know anything about
http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-new-arrived-313-213-5318-incall-and-outcall/11920548.

Pic looks good, like she had some plastic surgery but she is an out of towner and I'm normally hesitant on those.Would the plastic surgery be injecting 30 pounds of silicone in the ass (kinda like a reverse liposuction)?

EshuTheGreat8
12-31-16, 23:15
Would the plastic surgery be injecting 30 pounds of silicone in the ass (kinda like a reverse liposuction)?Real or fake, it gets me going and gets the jobs done.

OmegleDude
01-02-17, 16:09
Guys, never done an AMP before. Going to be in Frankfort soon. Super confused on the pricing. Can 40 total get me a short massage and have me leave satisfied? HJ is fine with me.

OnlyThisTime
01-03-17, 15:48
Guys, never done an AMP before. Going to be in Frankfort soon. Super confused on the pricing. Can 40 total get me a short massage and have me leave satisfied? HJ is fine with me.40 probably won't even get you in the door.

AMP is typically 60 for 30 minutes; 80 for 60.

Tipping is on top of that. Standard is 20-40. Full is 80-120.

Absolute minimum at an AMP is 80 total typically for standard, but don't expect much with only a 30 minute session and your first time.

You can't really compare it to BP pricing. You are paying for convenience.