PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

DonDone
02-28-15, 20:23
The real deal is easy to find.

Drive to Louisville.

I just saved you a bunch of wasted time and money. (Seriously).

You're welcome.Thanks buddy.

GrittyB
02-28-15, 20:37
Kiwi? I thought they were FS?Ad always YMMV but that had not been my experience.

Sysexdata
03-27-15, 19:50
Found myself bored and in Lexington this week so stopped by Fuji. Older lady (40's+) with a nice body working and eager to make me happy. I really wish there was better quality in the AMP department in town, I don't really have much time to venture anywhere further than Lexington.

Is it any better over in the 'ville?

Pik676
03-28-15, 02:27
Found myself bored and in Lexington this week so stopped by Fuji. Older lady (40's+) with a nice body working and eager to make me happy. I really wish there was better quality in the AMP department in town, I don't really have much time to venture anywhere further than Lexington.

Is it any better over in the 'ville?Isn't Fuji in Richmond?

Jman3848
03-29-15, 09:42
Isn't Fuji in Richmond?Yes it is.

Sysexdata
03-29-15, 12:03
Isn't Fuji in Richmond?Yeah it is, sorry. Was up in Lexington and drove down to Richmond. I'm from further south so I lump the two in together as "Lexington" since they are kind of close.

StreetGame45
03-30-15, 06:47

Is it any better over in the 'ville?Louisville is the real deal as far as AMP's are concerned. Lexington doesn't compare. Check the board there to find the best girls since its been awhile since I did the rub and tug but I have been in most of the parlors there and had good times.

LuckynKY
04-06-15, 09:27
Have visited Min Spa a couple of times now that it reopened with new name and new ladies.

Had the same young lady both visits and find her very attractive and friendly. Didn't catch the name.

Will definitely repeat.

Sleep E
04-07-15, 05:02
Where is this and is that the full name?

Have visited Min Spa a couple of times now that it reopened with new name and new ladies.

Had the same young lady both visits and find her very attractive and friendly. Didn't catch the name.

Will definitely repeat.

LuckynKY
04-07-15, 13:31
Where is this and is that the full name?Here you go SleepE.

http://lexington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-asian-massage-min-spa-new-girls/8123594

Sysexdata
04-08-15, 18:58
Here you go SleepE.

http://lexington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-asian-massage-min-spa-new-girls/8123594Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to be in Frankfort on Saturday, I'll have to check it out. PM incoming with a question.

Bjustice
04-12-15, 18:03
Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to be in Frankfort on Saturday, I'll have to check it out. PM incoming with a question.Did you check it out? What's the review?

Bjustice
04-13-15, 16:51
I did some reconnaissance at the place in Frankfort, because it was on the way of a road trip. Anyway, there are 2 "girls" available who both appear in their late 30's to mid 40's. One of them who appears to be a mamasan and a masseuse is about 5'2" and the other was about 5'5" and neither one seemed to know goo Engish. Stereotypical for Asians, I would consider both spinners. No TorA to write home about. I didn't find either one of them particularly attractive, but If I had more time, I might have taken the 1 hr 4 hand deal for Ben. 2.

PumpSquirtRun
04-13-15, 17:36
Hey all,

I'm up in WV, but the ol lady is going out of town soon and I'm thinking of taking a road trip to Lexington. Wondering what the "got to go" spots are. AMPs, strip clubs, even individual ladies. If I guy was only going for 1 day, what should he hit? Feel free to post or PM.

Thanks. And stay safe!

Sysexdata
04-14-15, 17:56
Did you check it out? What's the review?No, didn't make it up there Saturday. I'm going either tomorrow or this weekend. Will report back.

Sleep E
04-15-15, 19:19
Here you go SleepE.

http://lexington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-asian-massage-min-spa-new-girls/8123594Thanks! I have seen one of the Ladies here standing outside. I was in the parking lot calling on an account there and was on the phone for a bit and she came out and stood outside for a bit then went back in. As reported.

SantaClause
04-15-15, 23:20
Checked the place and it looks ok. The girl was middle 30's. Will try during weekend. Not sure what all there on menu.

LuckynKY
04-17-15, 16:51
I've been back a couple of times now since my last positive report and thought I should give an update.

Seems there are three different "girls" there. Or I should say. One girl (20's), one lady (30's), one granny (50's).

The younger of the three was a pleasure to be with. However all three gave very nice massages.

Lucky.

Thanks! I have seen one of the Ladies here standing outside. I was in the parking lot calling on an account there and was on the phone for a bit and she came out and stood outside for a bit then went back in. As reported.

Sysexdata
04-18-15, 03:30
I've been back a couple of times now since my last positive report and thought I should give an update.

Seems there are three different "girls" there. Or I should say. One girl (20's), one lady (30's), one granny (50's).

The younger of the three was a pleasure to be with. However all three gave very nice massages.

Lucky.I went Thursday. I got the granny. Really good massage. Wasn't really into much extra with her given age and looks but left happy at least. Going to try for younger tomorrow.

Bjustice
05-01-15, 21:03
No disrespect to anyone on the board, but I just had to find out for myself what the 20 year old might be like if she was available. So I decided to travel to the Min Spa in Frankfort and found out they are officially closed for business! I wish I would have called before I decided to drive.

JamaCanMeCrazy
05-04-15, 09:13
Good morning gentlemen. I had a dream while visiting your area. I received a ok massage from a great looking Asian spinner with great looking batteries and very tight firm ass and legs with very soft skin. I won't go into any other details but trusted seniors can pm if they need me to elaborate further. Stay safe and happy hunting.

Member #5136
05-04-15, 11:10
No disrespect to anyone on the board, but I just had to find out for myself what the 20 year old might be like if she was available. So I decided to travel to the Min Spa in Frankfort and found out they are officially closed for business! I wish I would have called before I decided to drive.Their ad is still up? Why did they close? I was just there a few weeks ago.

Bjustice
05-04-15, 19:43
Their ad is still up? Why did they close? I was just there a few weeks ago.As far as I can tell, because once I got there, no lights were on, no one answered the door when I knocked and when I called, the answering machine picked up. I really wonder what happened for them to close down within 2 months.

Jman3848
05-05-15, 15:49
As far as I can tell, because once I got there, no lights were on, no one answered the door when I knocked and when I called, the answering machine picked up. I really wonder what happened for them to close down within 2 months.What time were you there?

Sysexdata
05-06-15, 10:41
As far as I can tell, because once I got there, no lights were on, no one answered the door when I knocked and when I called, the answering machine picked up. I really wonder what happened for them to close down within 2 months.It is very possible that only one lady was working and she was busy. I've been there with her being the only one and she didn't answer the door.

Bjustice
05-06-15, 20:21
It is very possible that only one lady was working and she was busy. I've been there with her being the only one and she didn't answer the door.Just my take on it. I don't remember the time I was there, but it was sometime in the afternoon. I called and got no response either. I'm sure if you call now, you won't get a response either.

FunForAdultz
05-11-15, 14:24
Their ad is still up? Why did they close? I was just there a few weeks ago.They are still open. They were only closed for a temporary time last week. I was there today and had a nice good time massage.

LongTimeLurk
05-12-15, 14:17
They are still open. They were only closed for a temporary time last week. I was there today and had a nice good time massage.They were closed for more than a week. Not sure about this review. Maybe someone within the min org. But I will confirm that they are open again. However don't get your hopes up. YMMV but self finish is all that was on the table here the 2 x I visited. If a senior has more intel or advice please pm and let me know.

Sysexdata
05-12-15, 18:00
They were closed for more than a week. Not sure about this review. Maybe someone within the min org. But I will confirm that they are open again. However don't get your hopes up. YMMV but self finish is all that was on the table here the 2 x I visited. If a senior has more intel or advice please pm and let me know.On 2 occasion's I've been offered a helping hand. I honestly don't think it would go any further than that though.

Bjustice
05-13-15, 20:01
I'm glad to hear the info about min spa and what they offer. If I had to spend $100, I want f / s. Looks like I will stick with Coco at Empire for my AMP fix unless I hear different from you guys.

RollinRock
05-14-15, 07:56
Visited yesterday, great massage. Standard handshake finish offered. Nothing else on the menu. Hope this clears up what they offer. Language barrier is awkward at times and the lady is about a 4 on the scale. Otherwise laid back and relaxing. Just go in knowing no FS.

Froze
05-16-15, 00:59
I'm glad to hear the info about min spa and what they offer. If I had to spend $100, I want f / s. Looks like I will stick with Coco at Empire for my AMP fix unless I hear different from you guys.Where is this "Empire"?

Sysexdata
05-17-15, 18:35
Where is this "Empire"?I think it is in Louisville.

OneSwiss
05-18-15, 06:47
I think it is in Louisville.You are correct, it is on Preston.

Jman3848
05-19-15, 08:19
Where is this "Empire"?I believe it was actually called Stress Away at one point before becoming Empire.

Bjustice
05-26-15, 16:41
I accidentally stumbled into this place and was not at all trying to go. I was heading from Richmond to Louisville and my fuckin' car breaks down. Make a long story short, I went to the Enterprise in Frankfort to get a ride and since I already fucked up my appointment, I figure, why the fuck not? I went inside and was met with courteous service, but as already stated on the board, I went in knowing standard was the limit. Massage was excellent and top notch I would say. PM if need to, but I think everything you need to know about the place has already been said on this forum in the last month.

MD Bellamy
06-07-15, 07:18
An early morning visit to Fuji. If you've never been, you go through the entrance door and ring the bell inside. Gave mamasan $60 (45 minutes) and drew Bobbi. As usual, tough to guess age. She is a small Korean, well made-up, and I'd guess late 30's / early 40's. Standard TS then back to the room.

Bobbi's massage was minimal (if you value the "massage" part, the you'll be disappointed). There were some attempts at kneading (I indicated approval) but nothing like a true massage. After a few minutes though, she suddenly switched to the "light brushing finger-tips" approach. Bellamy Junior responded immediately and it was quickly onto the flip for more of the same. And negotiations. She wanted $120 for FS, but I held out for $100.

Bobbi has a tight, well-kept body (no flab) with large shock absorbers and big nipples. On the BJ, I was watching carefully but have no idea how she was able to talk AND hold the condom in her mouth and then unroll it. (If I'd not been watching, I'd have sworn it had started as a BBBJ.).

Very flexible and, following the BJ, there was a lot of grinding going on. Tight there too.

Overall: A bit mechanical, with a substandard massage, improved by the enthusiastic pelvic actions. Full time given.

FYI, Ruby has apparently gone on to pastures new.

Sysexdata
06-07-15, 17:38
An early morning visit to Fuji. If you've never been, you go through the entrance door and ring the bell inside. Gave mamasan $60 (45 minutes) and drew Bobbi. As usual, tough to guess age. She is a small Korean, well made-up, and I'd guess late 30's / early 40's. Standard TS then back to the room.

Bobbi's massage was minimal (if you value the "massage" part, the you'll be disappointed). There were some attempts at kneading (I indicated approval) but nothing like a true massage. After a few minutes though, she suddenly switched to the "light brushing finger-tips" approach. Bellamy Junior responded immediately and it was quickly onto the flip for more of the same. And negotiations. She wanted $120 for FS, but I held out for $100.

Bobbi has a tight, well-kept body (no flab) with large shock absorbers and big nipples. On the BJ, I was watching carefully but have no idea how she was able to talk AND hold the condom in her mouth and then unroll it. (If I'd not been watching, I'd have sworn it had started as a BBBJ.).

Very flexible and, following the BJ, there was a lot of grinding going on. Tight there too.

Overall: A bit mechanical, with a substandard massage, improved by the enthusiastic pelvic actions. Full time given.

FYI, Ruby has apparently gone on to pastures new.Pretty much sums up all my experiences with Bobbi. FYI, she told me she's moving on in June, and will be back in September, so should be a new girl coming this month.

PeterNorthKy
06-07-15, 23:47

FYI, Ruby has apparently gone on to pastures new.Bellamy any idea what her breast size was? Is there only one girl working there at a time?

MD Bellamy
06-08-15, 23:14
Bellamy any idea what her breast size was? Is there only one girl working there at a time?Not good at assessing this! They say the ideal breast should fit in the hand of an honest man. If so, you'd need to have pretty big hands for Bobbi. I'd estimate a firm bosom of 36 C, with pencil eraser nips. (If I'm wrong, I'd be delighted for her to hold it against me!

MD Bellamy
06-08-15, 23:17
Bellamy any idea what her breast size was? Is there only one girl working there at a time?I didn't see anyone else but mama, but it was an early morning visit. Usually there are other ladies in the background although the house seems to operate on an "up" system.

PeterNorthKy
06-09-15, 22:56
Not good at assessing this! They say the ideal breast should fit in the hand of an honest man. If so, you'd need to have pretty big hands for Bobbi. I'd estimate a firm bosom of 36 C, with pencil eraser nips. (If I'm wrong, I'd be delighted for her to hold it against me!The ideal breast size is one breast per two hands. At least for me anyway. LOL. Those places in Richmond make me nervous as they are busted every now and again. Don't want to be there when that goes down.

MD Bellamy
06-09-15, 23:48
The ideal breast size is one breast per two hands. At least for me anyway. LOL. Those places in Richmond make me nervous as they are busted every now and again. Don't want to be there when that goes down.Peter, that only works good if you have four hands!

BuzClank
06-10-15, 05:08
The ideal breast size is one breast per two hands. At least for me anyway. LOL. Those places in Richmond make me nervous as they are busted every now and again. Don't want to be there when that goes down.I'm in agreement with Petey on ideal breast size, FYI.

Seahawk81
06-18-15, 02:32
Has anyone seen Carla who advertises on BP under the titles Rejuvenate with me please and Wildcat massage? I looked back a bunch of pages and saw no reviews. She replied to my email with a pic, digits and the name Carla. Older but looks OK. At least the pic does. Any info would be appreciated.

GrittyB
06-18-15, 07:37
Has anyone seen Carla who advertises on BP under the titles Rejuvenate with me please and Wildcat massage? I looked back a bunch of pages and saw no reviews. She replied to my email with a pic, digits and the name Carla. Older but looks OK. At least the pic does. Any info would be appreciated.I have not, but there have been a few reviews and if I recall correctly there was one that referred to more on the table. I also know that on more than one occasion she has sent blind LinkedIn requests to anyone who has ever emailed her. Freaked a few folks out (me included) until I figured out that it was a broadly cast net. Just be aware.

Malumdag
06-18-15, 21:17
Has anyone seen Carla who advertises on BP under the titles Rejuvenate with me please and Wildcat massage? I looked back a bunch of pages and saw no reviews. She replied to my email with a pic, digits and the name Carla. Older but looks OK. At least the pic does. Any info would be appreciated.She's nice. Works out of a duplex in Nicholasville. Last saw her about 2-3 years ago. Older. Smoky room (and smoky voice). Massage is okay. Much more is on the table if you want. They question will be do you want it when you see her.

Member #5136
06-25-15, 19:59
Hit up Min the other day. Lady had to be pushing 75 . Not sure if any fun can be had but how much fun can you have w / a Chinese grandmother?

Also checked out rainforest. But same story. Old ladies. Old. Very old.

Ahhhh I miss the good old days of rainbow and VIP.

The scene in Lexington and surrounding is pitiful.

JamaCanMeCrazy
07-13-15, 14:29

FYI, Ruby has apparently gone on to pastures new.I traveled to Fuji and Bobbi as well a couple months back and posted on your forum. I had a great time and can't wait for a return trip. ! If the next one is as fun should be another great time.

Lixem69
07-20-15, 11:48
Honestly, most all of them are FS (truth). Some start high and will negotiate, some won't. There are times when BR girls will go all the way and never ask for a tip. Some (addicts) will do whatever for anything you'll spend if they need their fix (sadly). Several girls in Lex will let you do whatever you want to them, a lot of them will offer you BB (I don't care what anyone says, it happens) once you are into it.

It all depends on what you are into, and what gets you to where you want to be. Just always try to remember to use the big head, it'll keep you out of trouble.

Stay Safe.This is a stupid question, but chalk it up to my inexperience. I have twice been to Asian massage parlors. One I got a HJ, the other, self service. Both were attractive gals, but I guess I just lack the finesse on how to ask for what I want. I know they must fear LE, so what is the discreet way of getting what I want?

MD Bellamy
07-29-15, 14:21
A visit to Fuji this afternoon. There are some major alterations going on. The bell at the inside door is hanging off the wall, but still works. Inside, the wall between Fuji and its neighboring business is down, so it looks like expansion time.

Drew Bobbi (again). Whether through lack of novelty, poor make-up, unforgiving lighting, or whatever, she looked fairly done in. I requested someone else and was told they had a Russian! Girl but that she was busy (the place had at least two other customers), so Bobbi it was. (This does show, though, that asking for another girl is possible at Fuji.).

Fairly standard session (TS / massage (not great)/ flip / negotiation / service), with FS for $100 (plus $60 door fee, of course). A hug, a kiss, a bottle of water, and out into the bright sun.

Sysexdata
07-29-15, 23:33
Had to make a trip down south so decided to swing by Fuji on the way up. Called to make sure the new girl was going to be there. Walked in and mamasan brought her out and damn. Blonde, maybe 5'6" or so. She's chubby, but not at all in a bad way, but if you only like spinners you may not like her. Big ass and a great pair. Got to the room and she gave me a hug and I got my hands full with that ass of hers and she just smiled. TS and then back to the room to dry off. She didn't even bother with a massage because by then it was obvious I wasn't looking for one. Asked me what tip was going to be, settled on $ and she laid me down and gave me a quick massage using things other than her hands. A little bit of BBBJ and then CBJ and she hopped on for a ride, switched around positions a bit to finish off. She was really fun.

She said she'll be in town for 3 weeks and then back to Houston, so I will definitely be going back. Probably going to talk to her next time about seeing her outside of there for some less restrictive fun, mamasan walked by and said times up when we were still having fun. Not sure how that's looked upon here, but back in LA a lot of girls were ok with it, hopefully she is too.

MD Bellamy
07-31-15, 13:59
As reported bySysexdata, Fuji has a German lady (not Russian as I reported below). Blonde, plump and full-bosomed, she is pleasant and a lot of fun. She is a newbie, being at Fuji for a week last summer, and starting again just four days ago. Her inexperience shows. During the TS, where most girls take the opportunity to do an initial "tease", she didn't.

Unlike Sysexdata, I opted to an initial massage--not bad, but not really systematic enough to be good. Lots of neck work. Virtually no between the legs encouragement of fingertip stuff. (We had already agreed the menu and price before this!) On the flip we went straight into CBJ (very good) with a lot of massage action from her bosom buddies and some enjoyable teabagging. PeterNorthKy has opined that a good sized breast should fill both hands so, Peter, be sure you can stretch your fingers!

FS was good but, with the length of the initial massage, rather too rushed--she switched into overdrive. Next time, I'll adopt Sysexdata's option, sex first, massage later.

She (she asked me not to reveal her name which, therefore, presumably is real) is sweet and engaging. More inexperience--she forgot to collect the money until I reminded her (has that ever happened to anyone in an AMP?) and expressed surprise that I'd heard about her through this forum which she had not heard of.

Bottom line: sweet, easy to like, responsive to one's needs. DON'T spoil her, guys!!

PeterNorthKy
08-04-15, 17:48
As reported bySysexdata, Fuji has a German lady (not Russian as I reported below). Blonde, plump and full-bosomed, she is pleasant and a lot of fun. She is a newbie, being at Fuji for a week last summer, and starting again just four days ago. Her inexperience shows. During the TS, where most girls take the opportunity to do an initial "tease", she didn't.

Unlike Sysexdata, I opted to an initial massage--not bad, but not really systematic enough to be good. Lots of neck work. Virtually no between the legs encouragement of fingertip stuff. (We had already agreed the menu and price before this!) On the flip we went straight into CBJ (very good) with a lot of massage action from her bosom buddies and some enjoyable teabagging. PeterNorthKy has opined that a good sized breast should fill both hands so, Peter, be sure you can stretch your fingers!

FS was good but, with the length of the initial massage, rather too rushed--she switched into overdrive. Next time, I'll adopt Sysexdata's option, sex first, massage later.

She (she asked me not to reveal her name which, therefore, presumably is real) is sweet and engaging. More inexperience--she forgot to collect the money until I reminded her (has that ever happened to anyone in an AMP?) and expressed surprise that I'd heard about her through this forum which she had not heard of.

Bottom line: sweet, easy to like, responsive to one's needs. DON'T spoil her, guys!!Bellamy I am very intrigued about this lady. LOVE huge tits. FYI, huge is not a see or the cup.

Sysexdata
08-04-15, 18:58
Bellamy I am very intrigued about this lady. LOVE huge tits. FYI, huge is not a see or the cup.If you love huge tits, I'd say you will enjoy her. Went to see her again last night. She says she is gone after next week.

MD Bellamy
08-05-15, 09:38
Bellamy I am very intrigued about this lady. LOVE huge tits. FYI, huge is not a see or the cup.I think even you, Peter, will come away satisfied with your experience. In this case the cup will be filled--to the brim. She certainly knows how to deploy those puppies to the best advantage.

Sysexdata and I seem to be in rotation. I too have been back for a second helping. I took Sy's advice and skipped the massage, moving onto the more "active" portion of the session and, once again, had a very satisfactory time.

Tucktux
08-05-15, 15:28
I think even you, Peter, will come away satisfied with your experience. In this case the cup will be filled--to the brim. She certainly knows how to deploy those puppies to the best advantage.

Sysexdata and I seem to be in rotation. I too have been back for a second helping. I took Sy's advice and skipped the massage, moving onto the more "active" portion of the session and, once again, had a very satisfactory time.It could be just my imagination, or could it be that some fun can be had as well next door (see red circle in pic)?

Bellamy, is that your black pickup truck on the right? Just kidding.

As always, stay safe!

PeterNorthKy
08-05-15, 19:17
I think even you, Peter, will come away satisfied with your experience. In this case the cup will be filled--to the brim. She certainly knows how to deploy those puppies to the best advantage.

Sysexdata and I seem to be in rotation. I too have been back for a second helping. I took Sy's advice and skipped the massage, moving onto the more "active" portion of the session and, once again, had a very satisfactory time.Thanks guys I certainly appreciate your tips. So she's here the week of Aug 10th then gone? That's too bad. Big tits are incredibly hard to find anymore.

Sysexdata
08-05-15, 19:57
It could be just my imagination, or could it be that some fun can be had as well next door (see red circle in pic)?

As always, stay safe!That is part of fuji as well. When you walk in to the right there is a doorway that leads to that side. They don't use it though, although it seems they built 2 rooms in the space where the wall dividing the 2 spaces used to be. I think its living quarters / workers lounge in there.

Tucktux
08-05-15, 20:56
It could be just my imagination, or could it be that some fun can be had as well next door (see red circle in pic)?

As always, stay safe!Someone asked what's inside the window. Since USG limits image dimension to 648 x 408 pixels, here's the closeup crop of the original picture posted earlier. I see a lot of skin, but you have to use your imagination to figure out what is going on inside. Probably it's just an innocent girl chilling on the couch. Sorry, I have been watching too much porn, and I have been imagined things wilder than they appeared to be.

Ixmeofne
08-06-15, 11:25
Someone asked what's inside the window. Since USG limits image dimension to 648 x 408 pixels, here's the closeup crop of the original picture posted earlier. I see a lot of skin, but you have to use your imagination to figure out what is going on inside. Probably it's just an innocent girl chilling on the couch. Sorry, I have been watching too much porn, and I have been imagined things wilder than they appeared to be.It's a reflection of some construction / traffic cones. They recently did some work on that parking lot. Geez. What an imagination.

MD Bellamy
08-07-15, 00:58
Thanks guys I certainly appreciate your tips. So she's here the week of Aug 10th then gone? That's too bad. Big tits are incredibly hard to find anymore.Peter, she'll be here until the 19th (not the 10th). Worth the visit!

MD Bellamy
08-07-15, 01:00

As always, stay safe!Hi Tuck,

Not my black truck but, if it hadn't been parked in that spot, you'd have been able to see my moped leaning up against the wall!

HappyTime59
08-08-15, 01:01
Anybody got any info on her post in br section.

JTrees
08-09-15, 00:39
Anybody got any info on her post in br section.She's been reviewed fairly extensively in the past. Had a reputation for lotion when she first came on the scene, I believe that's toned down and services have / had expanded.

PromDuke79
08-12-15, 11:27
$100 hr heated table BBBJ finished CIM.

A little heavy set Incall is at Leestown.

Across from McDonald's, never tried FS.

Would repeat.Was that total with tip?

Tomofky
08-12-15, 16:17
OK, so I can't really add to what has already been said, other than:

All previous posts are spot on in regards to the German girl.

I stopped in yesterday, and got the full meal deal. I felt like I had gone home with her from a night out!

Very GFE for me (with the exception of kissing), she's truly a gem. Thanks for the head up on her guys, whew!

Tomofky.

Toyota Guy
08-12-15, 22:28
Was that total with tip?She said $100 , I gave $100.

Money well spent.

Madoc
08-13-15, 13:11
Anyone try this place yet on Paris rd?

I did. Very limited menu. But was my first visit.

HornyKyGuy
08-13-15, 16:47

I did. Very limited menu. But was my first visit.Was it self service only?

Madoc
08-13-15, 22:57
Was it self service only?That's what she said at first. But after a very difficult conversation that involved me starting to get dressed to leave. She decided to perform a standard finish.

I'm torn between never going there again, or making another visit to see if things are better now that she knows me. I love a challenge. I'll probably try again soon.

MD Bellamy
08-15-15, 11:48
OK, so I can't really add to what has already been said, other than:

All previous posts are spot on in regards to the German girl.

I stopped in yesterday, and got the full meal deal. I felt like I had gone home with her from a night out!

Very GFE for me (with the exception of kissing), she's truly a gem. Thanks for the head up on her guys, whew!

Tomofky.She's pretty awesome! I've visited 3 times and she's now become my ATF AMP lady with each session being different and highly responsive. It is a pity about the minimal kissing but that seldom happens with any AMP girl. It is good to see that Fuji does allow clients to request particular girls, as many AMPs operate on an "up" system. She has told me that Tuesday will be her last day before heading back to Texas.

Sysexdata
08-15-15, 12:47
She's pretty awesome! I've visited 3 times and she's now become my ATF AMP lady with each session being different and highly responsive. It is a pity about the minimal kissing but that seldom happens with any AMP girl. It is good to see that Fuji does allow clients to request particular girls, as many AMPs operate on an "up" system. She has told me that Tuesday will be her last day before heading back to Texas.Had my 3rd visit with her last night. Got her digits, as I will be in her town in October and November on business, so I'll know I'll have a good time.

LexCity
08-15-15, 18:08
Had my 3rd visit with her last night. Got her digits, as I will be in her town in October and November on business, so I'll know I'll have a good time.So reading about her has me really intrigued to go for the first time, any advice that you guys can give for a newbie?

Sysexdata
08-15-15, 18:23
So reading about her has me really intrigued to go for the first time, any advice that you guys can give for a newbie?Tell her what you like and have fun. Also worth going for the hour, so she doesn't go over and get yelled at. All of my sessions went over and mamasan wasn't happy at all

CantWaitForMor
08-16-15, 12:49

I did. Very limited menu. But was my first visit.I've visited there. Received a decent rub. I left very relieved and was not DIY. Pm for details.

LexCity
08-17-15, 09:38
Tell her what you like and have fun. Also worth going for the hour, so she doesn't go over and get yelled at. All of my sessions went over and mamasan wasn't happy at allThanks for the advice, this will be my first trip to any AMP, so the more advice the better haha.

GreyGhost000
08-18-15, 19:38
Anyone know about her. I'm coming into town and called to setup a meet. She said she only does outcalls. Before I got a room wanted to see if she cleared. If not anyone know where I can get a BBBJ? http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-erotic-rub-down-with-an-extremely-rare-beauty/8316038.

MD Bellamy
08-18-15, 22:33
Had my 3rd visit with her last night. Got her digits, as I will be in her town in October and November on business, so I'll know I'll have a good time.The lucky dog has his bone chewed for him! Away from the AMP constraints--wow!

Froze
08-19-15, 18:13
Anyone know about her. I'm coming into town and called to setup a meet. She said she only does outcalls. Before I got a room wanted to see if she cleared. If not anyone know where I can get a BBBJ? http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-erotic-rub-down-with-an-extremely-rare-beauty/8316038.It's been a few months, but I have called her twice. She is very attractive, but those are not her pics. And she will give you a massage (it is a happy ending) but the massage is it. No kissing. No GFE. But it was fun, and she is a nice girl. Second time she brought her sister with her for an up charge. Same service, just times two.

YMMV.

CantWaitForMor
08-20-15, 16:29
Got stood up by a gal in Georgetown. So since it was on my way I stopped by Fuji. Good I'm glad I was stood up. I spent a spectacular hour with I assume to have been the talk of this section for a while. Very top heavy, great body. She does every thing she can to please. I can't add any more than has already been said. PM if you want more details.

GreyWolf1
08-21-15, 12:45
Had an encounter here a couple of weeks ago (First time post for me. I'm new to this site, decided I'd better chime in rather than just read the posts!

Clean and quiet shop, only one lady present at the time (early on a Friday afternoon). Greeted at the door by this older Chinese lady, Anna, probably in her mid-late 40's. Very pleasant, attractive for her age (I'm no spring chicken myself!) Not much English ability but communication not really a problem. Paid the house cover for 60 min. Then taken to a room, not sure what to expect, so asked for medium pressure massage, which was actually outstanding. She relaxed practically every muscle that could be massaged, using elbows as well as hands! Included brushing the sensitive areas indicating additional benefits available. Once completely relaxed, flipped and received more therapy to muscles and more brushing the important parts. I let her know I was interested in more, she smiled and started tugging, also done very well. Allowed some touching OTC but I didn't push it since it was the first visit with her and she was doing so well. Excellent hand work and continued teasing, ended very happily. Then went to TS to wash off the oil and more relaxing massaging while washing. She did all the washing and drying, returned to the room and didn't ask for tip, but I gave the market rate tip which she accepted without haggling. She hugged lightly on the way out, led me to the door and sent me off very relaxed.

If you're looking for a great massage with HE, I would definitely recommend, as this was an outstanding visit. Not sure if added benefits available, but may be more for 2nd visit and beyond, once they get to know you. May go back to find out, will report back if I do.

LexKyGuy37
09-04-15, 08:24
Hoping that some of the more experienced members can provide a little guidance. I have minimal experience at AMPs and I'm really just looking for a good massage with a HE. What's the typical tip for something like that? Any particular recommendations for providers? Replies here or PMs are fine. Thanks for the help!

KyBluGuy
09-04-15, 12:43
Hoping that some of the more experienced members can provide a little guidance. I have minimal experience at AMPs and I'm really just looking for a good massage with a HE. What's the typical tip for something like that? Any particular recommendations for providers? Replies here or PMs are fine. Thanks for the help!My experience is: HE=40. BJ=80. FS=100+.

GreyWolf1
09-04-15, 14:23
Hoping that some of the more experienced members can provide a little guidance. I have minimal experience at AMPs and I'm really just looking for a good massage with a HE. What's the typical tip for something like that? Any particular recommendations for providers? Replies here or PMs are fine. Thanks for the help!House plus $60 for only massage with HE usually will suffice. Some will offer more for added services which are usually negotiable so be sure to negotiate. But be reasonable as well.

GreyWolf1
09-04-15, 14:25
Hoping that some of the more experienced members can provide a little guidance. I have minimal experience at AMPs and I'm really just looking for a good massage with a HE. What's the typical tip for something like that? Any particular recommendations for providers? Replies here or PMs are fine. Thanks for the help!Also should mention that the massage quality varies widely so check reviews that specifically rate the massage service.

Toyota Guy
09-04-15, 14:36
Hoping that some of the more experienced members can provide a little guidance. I have minimal experience at AMPs and I'm really just looking for a good massage with a HE. What's the typical tip for something like that? Any particular recommendations for providers? Replies here or PMs are fine. Thanks for the help!Don't know about AMP, but carriejo in BP body rub section is a good choice. Heated table and knows what she is doing and is definitely worth the price of admission.

GreyWolf1
09-04-15, 23:29
My experience is: HE=40. BJ=80. FS=100+.Agree but those rates ("tips") are in addition to the house cover on the front end which usually runs $60-80, paid on entry to a "Mamason" (info for novices).

MD Bellamy
09-12-15, 04:06
Hoping that some of the more experienced members can provide a little guidance. I have minimal experience at AMPs and I'm really just looking for a good massage with a HE. What's the typical tip for something like that? Any particular recommendations for providers? Replies here or PMs are fine. Thanks for the help!I'm in line with others here. HJ =$40 (stay firm on this--if you take my meaning! BJ (always covered at AMPs) = $60-$80, but usually $80; CFS = $100 or more.

A part of this is negotiating skills, which is difficult ground for a newbie, but I feel that a $60 tip for a HJ (that I can do myself!) on top of the house fee is too much, but then, I'm clearly not a fan of AMP HJs! Also, these girls are expert negotiators and, as necessary, will feign a lack of English-speaking skills but I'd recommend being quite willing to walk if you feel you are being taken.

The other rates (BJ and FS) are drifting upwards, with $80 and $120 becoming the norm.

Be sure to let the lady make the first offer ("HJ is $60") and knock off at least $40 on your counter-offer so that you each have a middle ground. If she refuses to negotiate, roll over and ask for a scalp massage or a foot massage to finish.

Just my two cents on this one. Good luck, Lex!

MD Bellamy
09-12-15, 04:13
Question for my fellow members: On your first visit to a new AMP, Mama typically asks if you have been there before. The standard recommended answer is "yes, of course!" (with the possible inclusion of a name or two of girls learned from this forum to add veracity). But, in your experience, does it really make any difference whether you say "yes" or "no"?

I've started experimenting with this. Saying "no" at a new AMP and "yes" at AMPs where I'm a newbie. I've not found any difference in service or rates. I can only think that "yes" may set the girl more at ease, but otherwise I see no effect.

What have others found?

Bjustice
09-12-15, 09:48
The AMP in Versailles has one worker there as far as I can tell and she is probably in her 40's or 50's and is chubby, but cute. She's about 5'3" I guess. Standard finish. Standard AMP rates. At this point, the best AMP is Empire in Louisville, although I may repeat in Versailles if the mood strikes me. PM me for more details if you need them.

Sysexdata
09-12-15, 11:59
Guys be careful with Min Spa. Went to visit there recently and I think I picked up ring worm there. Could be a coincidence, but haven't but been dreaming since that visit and everything else in my life is very sanitary.

JTrees
09-12-15, 12:32
Question for my fellow members: On your first visit to a new AMP, Mama typically asks if you have been there before. The standard recommended answer is "yes, of course!" (with the possible inclusion of a name or two of girls learned from this forum to add veracity). But, in your experience, does it really make any difference whether you say "yes" or "no"?

I've started experimenting with this. Saying "no" at a new AMP and "yes" at AMPs where I'm a newbie. I've not found any difference in service or rates. I can only think that "yes" may set the girl more at ease, but otherwise I see no effect.

What have others found?From my experience, when I have said "no" the entire experience has been better. The massage portion has been better, there was much more "testing the waters"/ teasing from the gal. When I have said "yes" the massage portion is all over the place, but they tend to lean towards rush the massage to the flip (minimal to no teasing) and then a rushed flip. Personally I like the teasing aspect of the AMP experience; I like the idea that the gal acts like she knows she shouldn't but does it anyway. When it is just procedural to get to the flip I don't tend to enjoy it as much, if I wanted that kind of service I would have went to an escort to start with.

JT.

Saebass07
09-17-15, 19:04
Going to be down in richmond next week never been to fuji. I know right. Did the German happen to stay longer? If not whose the best of the normal girls?

MD Bellamy
09-19-15, 11:24
Going to be down in richmond next week never been to fuji. I know right. Did the German happen to stay longer? If not whose the best of the normal girls?Bobbi will address all your requirements!

MadMac
09-21-15, 14:59
Fuji is an old standby for me. Nothing special. Nothing terrible. Standard AMP.

MadMac
09-21-15, 15:37
Fuji is an old standby for me. Nothing special. Nothing terrible. Standard AMP.

GreyWolf1
09-21-15, 20:48
Fuji is an old standby for me. Nothing special. Nothing terrible. Standard AMP.Right, usually good, always ok. Never had any surprises there. Just wish the girls were a bit smaller!

KYHobbyist
09-28-15, 15:35
Found myself in Frankfort today with some time to kill so paid a visit to Min Spa. I was needing a legit massage but this being my second patronage I knew an HE was on the menu. Opted for the 90 minute massage when greeted by older, petite lady that was about a five. Oh well, but her massage was fantastic. Really worked out an issue I had with my back. A few teases but not as much as the woman I had the first time.

On the flip she played coy but managed to brush close enough to get woken up. I took her backside in my hand which made her giggle. She doesn't speak English well but made it clear a HE is 40 so I obliged. It was quick, she knew what to do. To end she asked if I wanted a TS so we mosy to the next room. While the warm water felt great it was a little chilly in the room so not ideal.

Might return, nothing to write home about.

Bilbo Baggins II
09-29-15, 15:27
I agree Bobbi is very efficient at relaxing you. I recently had a massage from a lady named Ginger and she was on a par with Bobbi.

Best of luck.

Bilbo.

GreyWolf1
10-05-15, 16:55
I agree Bobbi is very efficient at relaxing you. I recently had a massage from a lady named Ginger and she was on a par with Bobbi.

Best of luck.

Bilbo.Had a dream at Fuji recently and called in advance for Bobby per reviewers advice here. She was terrific. Very fit body, pretty smile and very accommodating. I actually did need a good massage that day after working out and she was excellent, hit all the right spots, left me relaxed and relieved of aches. Then went for the tease, led up to more rubbing, this time in the hot spots. That was mutual and she flipped, started BBBJ while I continued massaging her hot spots. She jumped on for 69 and we both exploded, so didn't get to FS. Didn't really care, though. The experience was great. I will definitely return and soon.

CantWaitForMor
10-07-15, 15:22
See there's a new AMP opened by Fayette Mall. Anyone tried it yet? Don't need details, but is it just another legit massage parlor. But the ads and pricing I would guess that is the case but who knows.

GrittyB
10-07-15, 23:08
See there's a new AMP opened by Fayette Mall. Anyone tried it yet? Don't need details, but is it just another legit massage parlor. But the ads and pricing I would guess that is the case but who knows.I don't know but I'm also curious about Eastern Massage over on NewCircle NE. Anyone?

MaxLuvin
10-09-15, 16:38
Went there my 4th and last time. Yes, I am a slow learner. I read reports of NO extras but cute girls and good massage so I figured it wouldn't be a total loss. Three times I saw Nina and she is very pretty and allowed me to play with her ass when it was in reach. But every time I uncovered my dick she would laugh and cover it up again. Each time I tried to get her to put a little lotion on it but no such luck. When I started to get it hard she said no, no, wait till shower. She did wash it very briefly maybe accidentally but she would not entertain it any. She did allow me to engage in self service while she vigorously massaged my inner thigh. When I finished she washed my deposit down the drain.

My 4th visit was with another girl whose name is unpronouncable but cute. While she was away for me to get undressed I wanted a bottle of water so I opened the door with a towel around me and asked another girl that was in the hall for a water. When she came back I was standing there naked with a hard on. She seemed like it scared her. Jeeze never seen a tiny dick hard before. My gal came back and went to work. Great massage but she would't let me touch my self at all on the table or the shower room. She kept saying. "You get me trouble with manager. ".

LexBozo
10-12-15, 15:17
I don't know but I'm also curious about Eastern Massage over on NewCircle NE. Anyone?It's a legit massage. Or at least it was about 15 months ago. Went there twice over a span of a month. No hanky panky. Never been back.

Posidion87
10-24-15, 09:54
Has anyone been to this place 138 Imperial Way Nicholasville KY, 40356. Curious if it is straight legit or worth the drive from lexington.

Posidion87
10-26-15, 09:15
Has anyone been to this place 138 Imperial Way Nicholasville KY, 40356. Curious if it is straight legit or worth the drive from lexington.Just so you all in lexington know this place has an ok massage but the woman quality is not good. I showed up for a massage and as I entered the door an alarm went off which kinda freaked me out at how odd it was. I was then greeted by a woman I took to be the mamasan as she was much older, heavier, and 5 foot would be generous. She led me back I gave her the money for the massage and then realized she would be doing the massage so I was a little bummed. Then on the flip she asked do you want massage and pointed to my crotch and I felt bad and thought why not. Needless to say my boys weren't too excited and it didn't work out. Hopefully they have a better crew coming but for now I cannot recommend. But if you do go and have a better experience please let me know.

Bjustice
11-01-15, 21:30
I saw there was a new lady there, so I decided to check it out. Her name is Amy and is about 40 something with a decent body, I suppose. It didn't matter, because there wasn't any roaming or HE. Standard massage only and that was about a 6 on a 10 scale. She didn't even give me the option of the table shower. Had to use a translator app to deal with me. I wouldn't repeat with her at all.

GreyWolf1
11-03-15, 01:16
Was set up for another provider but got stood up so traveled south to Fuji due to walk in availability. Asked for Bobbie but she was busy so dreamed with June, 30-something with fairly good physique though not as athletic as Bobbie. Started with a pleasant TS, then she provided a very nice massage, with nice teasing with the soft-stroking before the flip. Asked what else she could do for me, agreed to a reasonable tip and went to work. Started with BBBJ, then enjoyed DATY, which she responded to quite nicely. Moved on to covered mish and finished both of us off with mutual pleasure. I went into it with guarded expectations but ended up meeting expectations and more. While YMMV at our limited selection of AMPs, Fuji is consistently better around here than the rest in my experience. Wish I could find a reliable, decent escort, but Fuji is a pretty good back-up for no notice / walk in needs.

LoneWolf3
11-03-15, 09:48
I saw there was a new lady there, so I decided to check it out. Her name is Amy and is about 40 something with a decent body, I suppose. It didn't matter, because there wasn't any roaming or HE. Standard massage only and that was about a 6 on a 10 scale. She didn't even give me the option of the table shower. Had to use a translator app to deal with me. I wouldn't repeat with her at all.My last visit was about a month ago and with a different SP, but similar outcome. I'm looking for some place more predictable so I won't be going back here. By the way, I'm new to this site having been on a pay site until recently.

Bjustice
11-03-15, 17:40
I was left with a need for some Asian at the time since I was not satisfied from Min Spa. I went to the place in Versailles hoping that the lady I reviewed here was there. She wasn't and it was the same as Min Spa. No extras to be had. No roaming. I should have known it was a bad sign when she was in jeans and couldn't speak English. Didn't even go anywhere near the boys. Told me I could serve myself, but I declined.

LoneWolf3
11-04-15, 14:21
I was left with a need for some Asian at the time since I was not satisfied from Min Spa. I went to the place in Versailles hoping that the lady I reviewed here was there. She wasn't and it was the same as Min Spa. No extras to be had. No roaming. I should have known it was a bad sign when she was in jeans and couldn't speak English. Didn't even go anywhere near the boys. Told me I could serve myself, but I declined.My only visit here was about 2 wks ago. Lots of teasing prior to the flip. After the flip she allowed me to direct her hand and she took over from there. OTC touching and eventually I was allowed to slipped under the bra. This sounds like another hit or miss place. I'll probably give this another try and post results.

MD Bellamy
11-04-15, 19:25
There's plenty of talk here about Fuji, and I agree it's a good AMP option, but there are no recent reports on Yoshiko, also in Richmond, I've never been to Yoshiko but I know Uncle LEO lives nearby. I'd expect it to be similar in services and prices to Fuji. Can anyone with experience of the place confirm, or let us know why it seems to be so much less popular than Fuji?

Pik676
11-04-15, 21:05
There's plenty of talk here about Fuji, and I agree it's a good AMP option, but there are no recent reports on Yoshiko, also in Richmond, I've never been to Yoshiko but I know Uncle LEO lives nearby. I'd expect it to be similar in services and prices to Fuji. Can anyone with experience of the place confirm, or let us know why it seems to be so much less popular than Fuji?I can't help. I went to Richmond with the intention of going there but couldn't find it. Found LEO's house but sat nav took me to an empty lot. I drove around a few times trying to pick it out but no luck. Punted and went to Fuji.

GreyWolf1
11-04-15, 23:12
There's plenty of talk here about Fuji, and I agree it's a good AMP option, but there are no recent reports on Yoshiko, also in Richmond, I've never been to Yoshiko but I know Uncle LEO lives nearby. I'd expect it to be similar in services and prices to Fuji. Can anyone with experience of the place confirm, or let us know why it seems to be so much less popular than Fuji?Haven't been there in a while but my experience has been that the women at Yoshikos are older and thicker and I prefer the opposite; my last few visits to Fuji have been accommodating. Driving past LEOs to get there does make one a bit nervous but don't recall there being a problem in the news with any LEO visits there. I may have missed something though.

LoneWolf3
11-05-15, 00:13
I can't help. I went to Richmond with the intention of going there but couldn't find it. Found LEO's house but sat nav took me to an empty lot. I drove around a few times trying to pick it out but no luck. Punted and went to Fuji.Hard to find. Address is 1692. It's tucked behind the Shell gas pumps across from Cracker Barrel. Go past LEO until the road starts to loop and look to the left of the gas pumps.

Sysexdata
11-05-15, 01:22
There's plenty of talk here about Fuji, and I agree it's a good AMP option, but there are no recent reports on Yoshiko, also in Richmond, I've never been to Yoshiko but I know Uncle LEO lives nearby. I'd expect it to be similar in services and prices to Fuji. Can anyone with experience of the place confirm, or let us know why it seems to be so much less popular than Fuji?I went one time, probably been a year ago or more. I hated the location and how to get there from the highway. I ended up parking at the hotel next to it and running across the parking lot to go in. Nothing impressive service wise, so I stick to Fuji and Bobbi. Much better imo.

Two Nutts
11-08-15, 23:32
Any infor on her massage and services.

LexBozo
11-09-15, 13:56
Any infor on her massage and services.There's no better time than the present to TOFTT!

Sysexdata
11-09-15, 14:27
Any news on Fuji? Went by the other night and there was a white charger in the parking lot across the street facing the building with its lights on pointed at Fuji, so I drove around for about 15 min, when I came back it was gone, but Fuji's lights were off and they didn't answer the phone. Wondering if they might have gotten busted or something.

Jman3848
11-09-15, 15:03
Any news on Fuji? Went by the other night and there was a white charger in the parking lot across the street facing the building with its lights on pointed at Fuji, so I drove around for about 15 min, when I came back it was gone, but Fuji's lights were off and they didn't answer the phone. Wondering if they might have gotten busted or something.I just stopped in Richmond. Did a drive by for ya. Lights are on, cars out front. Looks like it's business as usual. Hope that helps!

Sysexdata
11-09-15, 23:11
I just stopped in Richmond. Did a drive by for ya. Lights are on, cars out front. Looks like it's business as usual. Hope that helps!Sounds good then. Maybe they just called it quits early.

LoneWolf3
11-10-15, 01:37
Any news on Fuji? Went by the other night and there was a white charger in the parking lot across the street facing the building with its lights on pointed at Fuji, so I drove around for about 15 min, when I came back it was gone, but Fuji's lights were off and they didn't answer the phone. Wondering if they might have gotten busted or something.I stopped by there today and had a session with Bobbi. Everything seemed normal. I hadn't seen your post before I went so I didn't know to ask any questions about what may have happened the other day.

Member #5051
11-10-15, 02:12
Any infor on her massage and services.First time posting. I've met with Nikita a few times now. Great girl and great massage but she's not kidding about "professional services only". I didn't ask for anything more but she definitely didn't offer. I'd still go back just for the massage though.

Two Nutts
11-10-15, 10:06
First time posting. I've met with Nikita a few times now. Great girl and great massage but she's not kidding about "professional services only". I didn't ask for anything more but she definitely didn't offer. I'd still go back just for the massage though.Nothing wrong with a plain ol legal massage. If I decide to go that route Ill try and pronounce her name properly.

Jman3848
11-12-15, 12:15
Nothing wrong with a plain ol legal massage. If I decide to go that route Ill try and pronounce her name properly.Same here, I enjoy an actual good massage as well. Think I'll schedule next time I'm in the area. Going in not expecting a bonus helps the relaxation!

Sysexdata
11-13-15, 01:56
For anyone that likes Bobbi, tonight she said she is leaving probably Monday and isn't sure if she'll rotate back. So go see her if you want before she's gone.

Jman3848
11-13-15, 12:07
For anyone that likes Bobbi, tonight she said she is leaving probably Monday and isn't sure if she'll rotate back. So go see her if you want before she's gone.I've never met Bobbi but from the reviews I'm thinking she'll get a good send off!

KyBluGuy
11-14-15, 05:05
I had not heard much about the Georgetown place so I thought I would give it a try. When in at their posted time to open. My first impression was very good. Neat, clean, swelled good. Was met by an Asian lady, who gave me a rate card. I picked 60 minutes for $60. Lead me a room right off the huge lobby. This room has a window that looks into the lobby. It has a gauze like curtain which from inside of my room I could see the brightness of the lobby. I lady who greeted me was also my masseuse. Cindy I would say is mid 30's. 120 lbs looks=7, English was not so good but we were able to communicate. I ask for a medium rub and she provide a very enjoyable massage. Gets in there with her forearms. She uses unscented oil which at the end will remove with a hot wet towel. At the flip, she tells me "you have 10 minutes left". So I ask, she says its self service, I say no no, you must do it. She hesitates a second but gets into it and I leave happy. I think this place has an extremely limited menu but I will return for the rub alone.

MD Bellamy
11-15-15, 23:16
For anyone that likes Bobbi, tonight she said she is leaving probably Monday and isn't sure if she'll rotate back. So go see her if you want before she's gone.This is not good news. I saw her last week and she was energetic and accommodating. She didn't mention that she'd be leaving.

LoneWolf3
11-16-15, 02:42
I had not heard much about the Georgetown place so I thought I would give it a try. When in at their posted time to open. My first impression was very good. Neat, clean, swelled good. Was met by an Asian lady, who gave me a rate card. I picked 60 minutes for $60. Lead me a room right off the huge lobby. This room has a window that looks into the lobby. It has a gauze like curtain which from inside of my room I could see the brightness of the lobby. I lady who greeted me was also my masseuse. Cindy I would say is mid 30's. 120 lbs looks=7, English was not so good but we were able to communicate. I ask for a medium rub and she provide a very enjoyable massage. Gets in there with her forearms. She uses unscented oil which at the end will remove with a hot wet towel. At the flip, she tells me "you have 10 minutes left". So I ask, she says its self service, I say no no, you must do it. She hesitates a second but gets into it and I leave happy. I think this place has an extremely limited menu but I will return for the rub alone.Same experience when I was there in August. Nice Rub, a bit of teasing, but a little reluctant with the Tug. I figured it was worth a return visit and will do so soon.

Jman3848
11-16-15, 11:09
This is not good news. I saw her last week and she was energetic and accommodating. She didn't mention that she'd be leaving.Now I'm curious. LOL. Did anyone confirm she left or is leaving?

GreyWolf1
11-16-15, 18:17
Now I'm curious. LOL. Did anyone confirm she left or is leaving?Same here. She's about as good as I've dreamed with at an AMP. Hopefully this is an ugly rumor! Had a dream with June at Fuji not long ago (review earlier, see below). Pretty good as well but not as fit. If anyone can follow-up on Bobbie's status, much appreciated. Please post.

Jman3848
11-17-15, 12:46
Same here. She's about as good as I've dreamed with at an AMP. Hopefully this is an ugly rumor! Had a dream with June at Fuji not long ago (review earlier, see below). Pretty good as well but not as fit. If anyone can follow-up on Bobbie's status, much appreciated. Please post.I'm not in Richmond today so I called.

Bobbi is still there.

Sysexdata
11-17-15, 14:23
I'm not in Richmond today so I called.

Bobbi is still there.Nice, maybe things changed. I'll have to go back this week and find out.

HornyKyGuy
11-17-15, 15:33
I'm not in Richmond today so I called.

Bobbi is still there.They just want to get you there and get your business. They will likely always tell you what you want to hear. That said, hope it is truthful. Would love to see her at some point too.

Jman3848
11-17-15, 16:30
They just want to get you there and get your business. They will likely always tell you what you want to hear. That said, hope it is truthful. Would love to see her at some point too.Now stop it.

You think an employee there would be dishonest? I mean, if you can't trust someone at an Asian whorehouse, who can you trust?

LOL.

Jman3848
11-18-15, 10:04
They just want to get you there and get your business. They will likely always tell you what you want to hear. That said, hope it is truthful. Would love to see her at some point too.Now that I think about it, I wouldn't know if it were Bobbi I was seeing or someone else. I've never met her. Can anyone describe more specifically what she looks like age guess and so on?

GreyWolf1
11-18-15, 15:51
Now that I think about it, I wouldn't know if it were Bobbi I was seeing or someone else. I've never met her. Can anyone describe more specifically what she looks like age guess and so on?I'd guess age around 30 ish, very toned body with short straight hair, frame style around her face. Very smiley. Nice breasts with generous nipples and tight round ass. Though it was a bit dark and the big head isn't very focused on details in the heat of the visit. She did give a good massage too, which is a nice plus that helps me relax and get into the mode. Overall one of the better looking AMF dream weavers in my limited experience. Hope that helps!

Jman3848
11-19-15, 10:56
I'd guess age around 30 ish, very toned body with short straight hair, frame style around her face. Very smiley. Nice breasts with generous nipples and tight round ass. Though it was a bit dark and the big head isn't very focused on details in the heat of the visit. She did give a good massage too, which is a nice plus that helps me relax and get into the mode. Overall one of the better looking AMF dream weavers in my limited experience. Hope that helps!Thank you for the reply!

TheBurgRider
11-20-15, 07:28
If anyone can confirm that she is still there I would appreciate it. I am headed up your way this weekend and looking to stop by one of the locals and hoping to meet her. Thanks in advance. Also wondering if A larger time window can be had? I don't get to do this often so when I do a 45 minute thing is OK but looking for at least a 90 minute. Is that available there?

Jman3848
11-20-15, 11:59
If anyone can confirm that she is still there I would appreciate it. I am headed up your way this weekend and looking to stop by one of the locals and hoping to meet her. Thanks in advance. Also wondering if A larger time window can be had? I don't get to do this often so when I do a 45 minute thing is OK but looking for at least a 90 minute. Is that available there?She is gone.

If you are ok with spending money, I'm sure they will let you stay as long as you'd like.

Bjustice
11-25-15, 12:11
I had not heard much about the Georgetown place so I thought I would give it a try. When in at their posted time to open. My first impression was very good. Neat, clean, swelled good. Was met by an Asian lady, who gave me a rate card. I picked 60 minutes for $60. Lead me a room right off the huge lobby. This room has a window that looks into the lobby. It has a gauze like curtain which from inside of my room I could see the brightness of the lobby. I lady who greeted me was also my masseuse. Cindy I would say is mid 30's. 120 lbs looks=7, English was not so good but we were able to communicate. I ask for a medium rub and she provide a very enjoyable massage. Gets in there with her forearms. She uses unscented oil which at the end will remove with a hot wet towel. At the flip, she tells me "you have 10 minutes left". So I ask, she says its self service, I say no no, you must do it. She hesitates a second but gets into it and I leave happy. I think this place has an extremely limited menu but I will return for the rub alone.I should have just turned around and walked away when I saw that the girl there was one that I saw before at Min Spa. Massage was nothing to mention and she wanted me to self-service and asked for a tip. I won't repeat from her. Younger Chinese, English OK, but not great. Just like the other post, she says 10 min till finish. I was expecting at least a handshake, but she was strongly against it. .

GreyWolf1
11-25-15, 17:23
I should have just turned around and walked away when I saw that the girl there was one that I saw before at Min Spa. Massage was nothing to mention and she wanted me to self-service and asked for a tip. I won't repeat from her. Younger Chinese, English OK, but not great. Just like the other post, she says 10 min till finish. I was expecting at least a handshake, but she was strongly against it. .Seems like the AMP masseuses move around a lot, didn't realize one would switch from Min to this place. Any new opportunities now at Min? With shifting providers, has there been an upgrade in services?

Bjustice
11-26-15, 08:21
Seems like the AMP masseuses move around a lot, didn't realize one would switch from Min to this place. Any new opportunities now at Min? With shifting providers, has there been an upgrade in services?Last time I went to Min, all I got was a rub only. Not even a hint of anything else at all. I will say she did a good job on that.

Piton
11-26-15, 15:34
Was set up for another provider but got stood up so traveled south to Fuji due to walk in availability. Asked for Bobbie but she was busy so dreamed with June, 30-something with fairly good physique though not as athletic as Bobbie. Started with a pleasant TS, then she provided a very nice massage, with nice teasing with the soft-stroking before the flip. Asked what else she could do for me, agreed to a reasonable tip and went to work. Started with BBBJ, then enjoyed DATY, which she responded to quite nicely. Moved on to covered mish and finished both of us off with mutual pleasure. I went into it with guarded expectations but ended up meeting expectations and more. While YMMV at our limited selection of AMPs, Fuji is consistently better around here than the rest in my experience. Wish I could find a reliable, decent escort, but Fuji is a pretty good back-up for no notice / walk in needs.So, I am new to this and I was wondering what would be a "reasonable tip" as you mentioned for these kind of services?

Thanks.

Piton
11-26-15, 15:52
Had to make a trip down south so decided to swing by Fuji on the way up. Called to make sure the new girl was going to be there. Walked in and mamasan brought her out and damn. Blonde, maybe 5'6" or so. She's chubby, but not at all in a bad way, but if you only like spinners you may not like her. Big ass and a great pair. Got to the room and she gave me a hug and I got my hands full with that ass of hers and she just smiled. TS and then back to the room to dry off. She didn't even bother with a massage because by then it was obvious I wasn't looking for one. Asked me what tip was going to be, settled on $ and she laid me down and gave me a quick massage using things other than her hands. A little bit of BBBJ and then CBJ and she hopped on for a ride, switched around positions a bit to finish off. She was really fun.

She said she'll be in town for 3 weeks and then back to Houston, so I will definitely be going back. Probably going to talk to her next time about seeing her outside of there for some less restrictive fun, mamasan walked by and said times up when we were still having fun. Not sure how that's looked upon here, but back in LA a lot of girls were ok with it, hopefully she is too.I am new to this forum and just saw this post. Is this girl still there? If so, can anybody PM me the details on how to schedule with her?

Thanks,

Sysexdata
11-26-15, 22:37
I am new to this forum and just saw this post. Is this girl still there? If so, can anybody PM me the details on how to schedule with her?

Thanks,I'm assuming June is still there. She started a few weeks after the last temporary girl left, and since Bobbi is gone, I'm guessing June is it. I'd just call them and ask, and when you get there ask to see her.

MD Bellamy
11-27-15, 03:12
I am new to this forum and just saw this post. Is this girl still there? If so, can anybody PM me the details on how to schedule with her?

Thanks,About three weeks ago I had a session with Bobbi and asked her about June. Bobbi may have been thinking she was about to lose a client but, in any case, she said that June had left. She seemed a bit put out that she was the only person there, except for mamasan. This is the only intel I have, so phoning / dropping by may get you clearer info.

Jman3848
11-27-15, 08:51

Thanks,Like mentioned before, your best bet is just to drop by and ask to see who's available. That way you know what you're getting!

Stay Safe.

GreyWolf1
11-27-15, 12:15
So, I am new to this and I was wondering what would be a "reasonable tip" as you mentioned for these kind of services?

Thanks."Reasonable" is Often a matter of opinion. Generally the house rate to get in is 60-80 for an hour. Added services widely range but He for 80, BJ for 100 and FS for 120 seems to be the starting point. Always offer lower and negotiate. They'll push for higher but usually accept counter offers within reason. You don't have to break the bank but keep in mind they need to pay bills like the rest of us so being reasonable goes both ways.

MD Bellamy
11-27-15, 20:29

Thanks,To use Fuji as an example: $40 for HE; $60-80 for BJ; $100 should get you everything they offer. BJ tends to be the variable one. If you want to try to buy your way in, then add $20-$40 to each of these figures. Be aware, though, that you're setting the bar high for subsequent customers and for YOUR subsequent visits!

Other situations in other towns will differ of course, but I think the first rates I quoted are "reasonable". As Greywolf said, your masseuse will start high. Let her make the first offer. Whatever she asks, counteroffer by cutting the number by half. FS "$140!" (offer $60! She'll settle for $100. If she doesn't, roll over and ask her to finish the massage. She'll re-open the bidding!

Sysexdata
11-27-15, 23:12
Bobbi is gone, June is gone. Nana is now there. I'm 99% sure she used to be there a few years ago. She makes these weird whistling noises all the time, drove me nuts. She's short, small cup, ok time. Good in a pinch I guess.

Piton
11-28-15, 09:53
Bobbi is gone, June is gone. Nana is now there. I'm 99% sure she used to be there a few years ago. She makes these weird whistling noises all the time, drove me nuts. She's short, small cup, ok time. Good in a pinch I guess.So, I read a lot about these two ladies on here since I joined a few days ago. I have been planning on seeing them but they are both gone? Is Nana the only one there now? Could June and Bobbie be found at other parlor? I almost want to start scouting around the area.

Piton
11-28-15, 09:55
To use Fuji as an example: $40 for HE; $60-80 for BJ; $100 should get you everything they offer. BJ tends to be the variable one. If you want to try to buy your way in, then add $20-$40 to each of these figures. Be aware, though, that you're setting the bar high for subsequent customers and for YOUR subsequent visits!

Other situations in other towns will differ of course, but I think the first rates I quoted are "reasonable". As Greywolf said, your masseuse will start high. Let her make the first offer. Whatever she asks, counteroffer by cutting the number by half. FS "$140!" (offer $60! She'll settle for $100. If she doesn't, roll over and ask her to finish the massage. She'll re-open the bidding!Thanks for the info. I will keep this in mind when I finally get to visit Fuji, waiting on a good report. Hopefuly they'll get good replacements for Bobbie and June (although I never got to meet them).

Jman3848
11-28-15, 12:28
Bobbi is gone, June is gone. Nana is now there. I'm 99% sure she used to be there a few years ago. She makes these weird whistling noises all the time, drove me nuts. She's short, small cup, ok time. Good in a pinch I guess.I'm not sure if I've ever met Nana. I knew of a Nana in north Eastern Ohio that was A+! My guess is it's not the same one.

Side note, I was fortunate enough to see Bobbi before her departure! She was everything that's been already posted and then some!

The bad news is she is really gone, the good news is she's coming back!

Stay Safe.

MD Bellamy
11-29-15, 00:54
So, I read a lot about these two ladies on here since I joined a few days ago. I have been planning on seeing them but they are both gone? Is Nana the only one there now? Could June and Bobbie be found at other parlor? I almost want to start scouting around the area.Bobbi lives in Michigan so she will not be at another local parlor. It's unlikely that Nana will be the only choice, so you should ask Mama (as soon as you arrive!) who is there. (Fuji does not seem to have the "up" system where you take the first one available.) Every so often I've seen young ladies floating around. Mind you, the older ladies, IMHO, are more likely to deliver the desired outcome.

There's not much "area" to scout. In Richmond it's Fuji or Yoshiko. I've no experience of Yoshiko but silence (on this board) speaks volumes.

FWIW, I've found Fuji to be a traditional AMP, with reasonable prices. Expect ladies in their later thirties (or beyond) --this is standard for AMPs.

Nbdood25
11-29-15, 20:14
Went by Fuji in early November, just now getting around to a review.

Didn't get the girl's name but it sounds like it was Bobbi based on the description. Table shower, sauna, and decent massage. Everything on the menu. Settled for CBJ, and was happy with it.

Sorry to hear she isn't around anymore.

Piton
12-02-15, 15:24
No new info on fuji? Is there a new Bobbie? .

Bilbo Baggins II
12-03-15, 15:52
I made a report back a while, number 350, in this thread about Ginger. I don't like to say too much in the open, especially concerning massage establishments, as they are easy targets. She is quite petite, not as large breasted as Bobbi and maybe not as adventurous. But she is worth a visit and I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Best of luck.

Bilbo.

Piton
12-04-15, 15:46
She is back! I went in for a massage and was lucky enough to get her. Good but not great experience for me. .

MD Bellamy
12-05-15, 03:22
She is back! I went in for a massage and was lucky enough to get her. Good but not great experience for me. .And here's me not in town!

Jman3848
12-07-15, 10:41
She is back! I went in for a massage and was lucky enough to get her. Good but not great experience for me. .Do you mind elaborating on your visit?

Sysexdata
12-07-15, 11:28
She is back! I went in for a massage and was lucky enough to get her. Good but not great experience for me. .I was texting Andrea yesterday, and confirmed, she's back in town.

Piton
12-07-15, 15:23
I was texting Andrea yesterday, and confirmed, she's back in town.I made a few Newby mistakes and she capitalized on them. I am new to this, I was nervous when I saw her. We walked to the back, we talked about the donation, she said some give $. 60, some $. 80. She asked, so you want to stay? I said yes, I have $. 60 and asked what would that tip cover. She said, massage and we'll see what else. Yes, Dumb me, paid it forward.

Received ok massage, great conversation, light BBBJ (very light) and quick HJ, good TS, hug and good bye.

I was expecting more, after reading the reviews and finding out who she was. But again, that was my fault for not taking into consideration all the advice I got from ya'll. As you can probably tell, my negotiating skills suck.

Sysexdata
12-08-15, 01:39
Had a great time tonight with Andrea. Got a nice oil massage for a solid 30 min and on the flip got a nice little Christmas present in the form of an out of this world BBBJ. She just went to town and didn't stop until well after I was done. So glad she's back. For anyone wanting to see her, she's leaving again on the 20th, so next Saturday will be her last day.

LuckyInKy23
12-10-15, 19:26
Anyone been to the new foot massage place on Nicholasville Rd? Had a great dream and went around the world on first visit for $60.

LuckyInKy23
12-10-15, 19:29
Anyone had a dream at the new place in Lexington on Nicholasville road?

Jman3848
12-11-15, 09:52
Anyone had a dream at the new place in Lexington on Nicholasville road?The one next to Applebee's?

GreyWolf1
12-11-15, 18:17
The one next to Applebee's?With a foot rub?? Can you be a bit less cryptic? This doesn't really offer a lot of information.

Jman3848
12-13-15, 09:18
With a foot rub?? Can you be a bit less cryptic? This doesn't really offer a lot of information.I was asking if he was referring to the one just up from Mon O War in the shopping center just south of Applebee's.

GreyWolf1
12-13-15, 19:26
I was asking if he was referring to the one just up from Mon O War in the shopping center just south of Applebee's.Right, I got that. I was referring to the comment by Lucky. Not sure what is meant by "went around the world". From a foot rub provider? Either she's under-advertising or he's exaggerating the experience. I'm confused. Sorry.

Jman3848
12-14-15, 11:27
Right, I got that. I was referring to the comment by Lucky. Not sure what is meant by "went around the world". From a foot rub provider? Either she's under-advertising or he's exaggerating the experience. I'm confused. Sorry.Got it. I don't know what that means either.

Pwned
12-15-15, 19:36
Anyone been to the new foot massage place on Nicholasville Rd? Had a great dream and went around the world on first visit for $60.I have been to Foot Relax a couple of time since they opened. The owner is a mid 30's Asian guy who is fairly nice and is always sitting at the front desk The lady that does the foot, leg and back massages is nice. There are no private rooms just massage tables with almost transparent drapes around them and recliners in the front. I'm very curious what world you went around.

Jman3848
12-16-15, 12:07
I have been to Foot Relax a couple of time since they opened. The owner is a mid 30's Asian guy who is fairly nice and is always sitting at the front desk The lady that does the foot, leg and back massages is nice. There are no private rooms just massage tables with almost transparent drapes around them and recliners in the front. I'm very curious what world you went around.Agreed. I'm all for new guys joining but some of our "newer" posters are a train wreck.

Jman3848
12-16-15, 12:07
Also, word on the street is Bobbi will be back soon!

Sysexdata
12-17-15, 00:59
Also, word on the street is Bobbi will be back soon!Probably around the 20th when Andrea leaves.

Jman3848
12-17-15, 11:55
Probably around the 20th when Andrea leaves.Yes. That's what I was told as well.

LilJimmy
12-17-15, 14:38
Went to Min several (5 or 6?) weeks ago on a late afternoon / early evening but just now posting report.

I was greeted at the door by an older Asian lady. Probably 60's I'm not a good judge of age but definitely had a 'weathered' look. Slim body but not very attractive (4/10) IMO. Her body was fine, butterface. Well, you know.

I opted for 60 minutes, and damage was $60, not including tip. (I tipped $15 at the end just because the rub was better than expected.).

The older lady seemed to be the only one working, and she led me back and asked me to get comfortable and left the room.

I stripped and laid face down under the towel, but she removed the towel as soon as she started her massage. Figured this was a good sign, but I was mistaken. I will say she gave a massage every bit as good as any I've had from a legit LMT.

With about 10 minutes left in our hour, she offers a TS, which I accept. TS was nice and relaxing, but totally 'by the book' legit, like everything else.

Bottom line, I'd recommend this place to anyone looking for a fantastic back rub / massage, but don't expect more. Good massage and you get all the time you pay for.

Now to be fair, I didn't ask for extras, but her attitude, while friendly, was not flirtatious or in any way suggestive that more menu was available.

The only odd part was how she kept me totally nude & uncovered throughout. In fact, when we walked back to the TS room (separate from the massage room) I started to wrap a towel around myself and she just chuckled and waved me off / grabbed the towel, so I was fully swinging in the breeze the whole time.

GreyWolf1
12-17-15, 18:54
Yes. That's what I was told as well.Please keep us posted! I need a good Bobbi rub!

Piton
12-21-15, 17:42
Please keep us posted! I need a good Bobbi rub!Is Bobbi back?

Anybody?

Sysexdata
12-22-15, 01:15
Is Bobbi back?

Anybody?Not yet. I called today and she isn't back. I'd guess after Christmas.

LuckyInKy23
12-22-15, 17:22
Agreed. I'm all for new guys joining but some of our "newer" posters are a train wreck.Sorry for the confusion. I am a contractor just here for a few months doing work. Thought I would check out what's available here in this city and was told to come on this board. Where I am from we use the term "around the world" for a massage that includes any kind of sex. Didn't realize you guys wouldn't know that term. When I called this place I was offered an "around the world" and just thought I would check and see if anyone else had been there. Sorry.

Jman3848
12-23-15, 10:56
Sorry for the confusion. I am a contractor just here for a few months doing work. Thought I would check out what's available here in this city and was told to come on this board. Where I am from we use the term "around the world" for a massage that includes any kind of sex. Didn't realize you guys wouldn't know that term. When I called this place I was offered an "around the world" and just thought I would check and see if anyone else had been there. Sorry.Welcome to the board. In all my time doing this I have never been offered anything like that over the phone. 🤔 Maybe you just got "lucky in Kentucky". Idk.

JTrees
12-24-15, 02:33
There's lots of talk on here of Fuji, so I thought I'd toss this out there on Yoshi's. Paid a visit recently, its always been more consistently good to me than Fuji's. I was not disappointed this time either. Saw Mimi, she gives a decent rub, nice petite build.

Don't pass up at Yoshi's, and look up Mimi if ya go. Reliable users can PM if further info is desired.

JT.

Pwned
12-31-15, 22:13
Welcome to the board. In all my time doing this I have never been offered anything like that over the phone. 樂 Maybe you just got "lucky in Kentucky". Idk.Yeah, I have NEVER been offered anything over the phone at any of the places I have visited with the exception of "We're Open till 10:00 come in now, and Half Hour / Hour".

Seems kinda like a Fishing attempt if you ask me.

Jman3848
01-01-16, 13:43
Yeah, I have NEVER been offered anything over the phone at any of the places I have visited with the exception of "We're Open till 10:00 come in now, and Half Hour / Hour".

Seems kinda like a Fishing attempt if you ask me.A piss poor attempt at best really. They don't tell you shit over the phone but hello, yes we open. If you ask who's working, they reply with "who you know".

Clown.

Piton
01-02-16, 13:30
Any news on andrea or bobbi? Nobody has visited any AMPs?

I called Fuji a week ago, bobbi was still on vacation. .

Sysexdata
01-03-16, 21:39

I called Fuji a week ago, bobbi was still on vacation. .Andrea is back in Texas.

Bobbi is back.

MD Bellamy
01-04-16, 01:07

I called Fuji a week ago, bobbi was still on vacation. .Andrea has told me she'll not be back at Fuji. Apparently, there was a falling out with the boss. Am I alone in saying "Damn!

Sysexdata
01-04-16, 10:57
Andrea has told me she'll not be back at Fuji. Apparently, there was a falling out with the boss. Am I alone in saying "Damn!Yeah it sucks. Not surprised though, I knew they didn't exactly get along.

Jman3848
01-04-16, 12:21
Andrea is back in Texas.

Bobbi is back.Yes, I got word also she is working today!

PeterNorthKy
01-05-16, 00:26
There's lots of talk on here of Fuji, so I thought I'd toss this out there on Yoshi's. Paid a visit recently, its always been more consistently good to me than Fuji's. I was not disappointed this time either. Saw Mimi, she gives a decent rub, nice petite build.

Don't pass up at Yoshi's, and look up Mimi if ya go. Reliable users can PM if further info is desired.

JT.This was my first experience in the hobby at Yoshiko's. 26 years ago. After I moved to Lexington would occasionally hit up the parlors in town. There were at least 10 Asian places back then on Winchester and along New Circle. Those places were a lot of fun back in the day. I used a card one time and my receipt was from a popular Asian grocery here in town. Don't recall any names since was too long ago.

Jman3848
01-08-16, 11:24
Yeah it sucks. Not surprised though, I knew they didn't exactly get along.That does suck, I never got to see Andrea. Looks like I never will.

TN Traveler
01-08-16, 20:16
Paid my first visit to Yoshis today. Massage was nothing to write home about. Not even close to being satisfactory, but the over all service was pleasing and I left with a smile.

Pwned
01-13-16, 16:08
AMP at 138 Imperial Way in Nicholasville has been advertising New Young Girls and better service. I have been there a few times over the past few years and it has always been the same Older Asian ladies so I'm wondering if anyone has been there recently and actually seen the New Young Girls?

http://lexington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-girl-is-hereasian-massage-center/8433541

Piton
01-14-16, 15:33
She is pretty good. Finally got to see her at fuji. Will probably repeat soon.

BoredinIN
01-14-16, 19:04
AMP at 138 Imperial Way in Nicholasville has been advertising New Young Girls and better service. I have been there a few times over the past few years and it has always been the same Older Asian ladies so I'm wondering if anyone has been there recently and actually seen the New Young Girls?

http://lexington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-girl-is-hereasian-massage-center/8433541Your post got me curious so I decided to swing by today. After I found the place I walked in and only saw one lady working. I wouldn't describe her as younger, I would say she was probably mid 30's average build. I thought about saying I was looking for a young girl but with the dim lights, music, aromatherapy and my sore back I decided to say why not and give her a try. Did a hhr, got a pretty good rub, on the flip I was already hard and she went for a HJ without any talk of a tip. After the clean up she continued working on my legs, the whole experience was very pleasant and non rushed. I didn't want to be a dick so I still offered her a 40 tip for a total of 80. I am an AMP noob, so somebody please tell me if I was wrong with the tip. But I didn't think A HJ was normally included in the massage price.

Pwned
01-15-16, 09:11
Your post got me curious so I decided to swing by today. After I found the place I walked in and only saw one lady working. I wouldn't describe her as younger, I would say she was probably mid 30's average build. I thought about saying I was looking for a young girl but with the dim lights, music, aromatherapy and my sore back I decided to say why not and give her a try. Did a hhr, got a pretty good rub, on the flip I was already hard and she went for a HJ without any talk of a tip. After the clean up she continued working on my legs, the whole experience was very pleasant and non rushed. I didn't want to be a dick so I still offered her a 40 tip for a total of 80. I am an AMP noob, so somebody please tell me if I was wrong with the tip. But I didn't think A HJ was normally included in the massage price.Yeah that's what I figured. I've gone there quite a few times over the years and it's always been that way. I think I've seen a total of 3 different women there and never have they.

Been "young". I usually give 80 for everything when I go and they are always happy.

Member #5136
01-15-16, 19:55
Anyone have contact info for Carrie Jo? Tried calling today and got a bad number. Thanks.

Member #5197
01-17-16, 13:41
I have seen Carrie Jo on BP for awhile. I was curious how she is. What are her rates and are they flat rates? Is she worth seeing? Thanks.

MD Bellamy
01-17-16, 14:51
Your post got me curious so I decided to swing by today. After I found the place I walked in and only saw one lady working. I wouldn't describe her as younger, I would say she was probably mid 30's average build. I thought about saying I was looking for a young girl but with the dim lights, music, aromatherapy and my sore back I decided to say why not and give her a try. Did a hhr, got a pretty good rub, on the flip I was already hard and she went for a HJ without any talk of a tip. After the clean up she continued working on my legs, the whole experience was very pleasant and non rushed. I didn't want to be a dick so I still offered her a 40 tip for a total of 80. I am an AMP noob, so somebody please tell me if I was wrong with the tip. But I didn't think A HJ was normally included in the massage price.The usual business model is that the house collects the upfront fee ($40 in this case) and the ladies work only for tips. Without a tip, they will get nothing and, in some cases, they are charged by the management for the "privilege" of working on the premises. Not sure if this is the set-up in Nicholasville, but it is worth keeping in mind and it is why the ladies remember a good tipper.

HappyTime59
01-18-16, 02:05
She has a safe private residence, good rates, all clothes off lots of roaming, good massage with BBBJCIM, more on the menu. I will pm you the number I used.

PeterNorthKy
01-18-16, 23:04
The usual business model is that the house collects the upfront fee ($40 in this case) and the ladies work only for tips. Without a tip, they will get nothing and, in some cases, they are charged by the management for the "privilege" of working on the premises. Not sure if this is the set-up in Nicholasville, but it is worth keeping in mind and it is why the ladies remember a good tipper.Bellamy aren't a lot of these Asian massage ladies trafficked from Asia and actually are not paid at all? Have seen several documentaries on this subject but I could be way off on the local market. I will defer to your insight / opinion for clarification.

GreyWolf1
01-19-16, 18:37
She has a safe private residence, good rates, all clothes off lots of roaming, good massage with BBBJCIM, more on the menu. I will pm you the number I used.When she does post, not much in her pics. Is she BBW, thick, thin, spinner?

HappyTime59
01-20-16, 01:47
When she does post, not much in her pics. Is she BBW, thick, thin, spinner?Posts usually early morning, my thoughts she was average size, for just perfect, not big but when you hugged her you new you were hugging a fine very firm lady, not a bean pole, she may workout some, she is very sweet lady needs to be treated nicely.

GreyWolf1
01-20-16, 17:13
Posts usually early morning, my thoughts she was average size, for just perfect, not big but when you hugged her you new you were hugging a fine very firm lady, not a bean pole, she may workout some, she is very sweet lady needs to be treated nicely.Great information. I'll add her to my To Do list.

BrownSugarMan
01-24-16, 10:36
Any info on this one?

http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/60-sexy-sensual-massage/5765541

Jimtheponyman
01-25-16, 11:18
Any info on this one?

http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/60-sexy-sensual-massage/5765541Decent neighborhood. Good value for the price, massage only with happy ending.

MD Bellamy
01-25-16, 18:10
Bellamy aren't a lot of these Asian massage ladies trafficked from Asia and actually are not paid at all? Have seen several documentaries on this subject but I could be way off on the local market. I will defer to your insight / opinion for clarification.I've heard the same and I do think they may have to "work off" debts acquired while getting to the Land of the Free. And with high interest rates on those loans. My guess is that the ones who are shuttled from one location to another frequently may have been trafficked and their handlers are trying to maximize their earnings but that those who stay in the same place for a while (Bobbi at Fuji, for instance) are working for themselves.

Jman3848
01-26-16, 13:28
I've heard the same and I do think they may have to "work off" debts acquired while getting to the Land of the Free. And with high interest rates on those loans. My guess is that the ones who are shuttled from one location to another frequently may have been trafficked and their handlers are trying to maximize their earnings but that those who stay in the same place for a while (Bobbi at Fuji, for instance) are working for themselves.Seems like you can tell pretty quick, especially if a girl is new. Usually if a girl is working for herself, she'll be much more eager, attentive and be trying to make money. IMO.

BigBob101
01-26-16, 20:54
I've heard the same and I do think they may have to "work off" debts acquired while getting to the Land of the Free. And with high interest rates on those loans. My guess is that the ones who are shuttled from one location to another frequently may have been trafficked and their handlers are trying to maximize their earnings but that those who stay in the same place for a while (Bobbi at Fuji, for instance) are working for themselves.I've never been to Fuji is Bobbi Asian or Caucasian?

KYHobbyist
01-27-16, 13:52
Went to Min several (5 or 6?) weeks ago on a late afternoon / early evening but just now posting report.

I was greeted at the door by an older Asian lady. Probably 60's I'm not a good judge of age but definitely had a 'weathered' look. Slim body but not very attractive (4/10) IMO. Her body was fine, butterface. Well, you know.

I opted for 60 minutes, and damage was $60, not including tip. (I tipped $15 at the end just because the rub was better than expected.).

The older lady seemed to be the only one working, and she led me back and asked me to get comfortable and left the room.

I stripped and laid face down under the towel, but she removed the towel as soon as she started her massage. Figured this was a good sign, but I was mistaken. I will say she gave a massage every bit as good as any I've had from a legit LMT.

With about 10 minutes left in our hour, she offers a TS, which I accept. TS was nice and relaxing, but totally 'by the book' legit, like everything else.

Bottom line, I'd recommend this place to anyone looking for a fantastic back rub / massage, but don't expect more. Good massage and you get all the time you pay for.

Now to be fair, I didn't ask for extras, but her attitude, while friendly, was not flirtatious or in any way suggestive that more menu was available.

The only odd part was how she kept me totally nude & uncovered throughout. In fact, when we walked back to the TS room (separate from the massage room) I started to wrap a towel around myself and she just chuckled and waved me off / grabbed the towel, so I was fully swinging in the breeze the whole time.Last time I went to Min, which was a while ago, that's who I had. Same impression of looks, etc.

However, the key I have found here or other AMP's even is be hard on the flip. They will always notice and if you're not shy about it they'll get the idea of where your mind is. YMMV but has worked every time for me.

Piton
01-27-16, 16:46
I've never been to Fuji is Bobbi Asian or Caucasian?She is Asian.

Pwned
01-28-16, 12:29
Your post got me curious so I decided to swing by today. After I found the place I walked in and only saw one lady working. I wouldn't describe her as younger, I would say she was probably mid 30's average build. I thought about saying I was looking for a young girl but with the dim lights, music, aromatherapy and my sore back I decided to say why not and give her a try. Did a hhr, got a pretty good rub, on the flip I was already hard and she went for a HJ without any talk of a tip. After the clean up she continued working on my legs, the whole experience was very pleasant and non rushed. I didn't want to be a dick so I still offered her a 40 tip for a total of 80. I am an AMP noob, so somebody please tell me if I was wrong with the tip. But I didn't think A HJ was normally included in the massage price.I went back again today to see I I could find the elusive younger girl, and I actually did. Her name was "Amy" a early 30's slim Asian and she didn't give a great massage like the old Asian ladies usually do, but after a little coercion she finished with a BJ. 100 out the door.

MD Bellamy
01-29-16, 01:57
Last time I went to Min, which was a while ago, that's who I had. Same impression of looks, etc.

However, the key I have found here or other AMP's even is be hard on the flip. They will always notice and if you're not shy about it they'll get the idea of where your mind is. YMMV but has worked every time for me.One part of the "YMMV" game is whether the owner is present. A girl will offer services one day, but refuse on the next trip if the boss is around. One time, the lady involved took some persuading (I'd brought a cover, which I knew the boss would not have allowed her to have, so we knew what we were negotiating about) and then she proceeded to wedge a chair under the handle of the door! At any new place I visit, I always take a condom because its absence can be a deal-breaker.

SoccerFan3313
02-06-16, 16:29
Has anybody has any luck at the newer place on E Reynolds? I've been twice, but nada. I always thought YMMV but now don't even know about that.

http://lexington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-masseuse-best-massage-excellent-relaxation-859-539-7020/9097301

GrittyB
02-07-16, 16:09
Has anybody has any luck at the newer place on E Reynolds? I've been twice, but nada. I always thought YMMV but now don't even know about that.

http://lexington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-masseuse-best-massage-excellent-relaxation-859-539-7020/9097301I stopped in myself to see what the story is. 60 dollar house fee and was taken to a room that was clean and well appointed. Late 30's early 40's girl came in and asked hard or soft and got straight to work. A typical though very well executed rub and with some grazing of the boys; was then offered self service. Was very careful to work right up to the edge of acceptable. Perhaps more interaction with additional visits.

KyBluGuy
02-08-16, 05:43
I had the opportunity to see Bobbi since her return to Fuji. She, in my opinion has become more sensuous than before. She remembered me from her first trip last year. She asked if I wanted the same as before and I agreed. No mention of tip, no negotiation,(I tip at the end), she just started in on me. She has skills and she took her time getting me to finish. Bobbi says she has no plans on leaving so us guys will be able to enjoy her company for a while.

ChuckStrongman
02-08-16, 10:56
Has anyone seen her? Just curious she posts on BP and CL in therapeutic and massage sections. How was she?

MadMac
02-08-16, 15:36
Had the opportunity to see Bobbi again at Fuji. She is the best there by far. She was the only one working at the time and she was quite busy as she had other customers at same time. I did have to wait for a bit but was worth it. Good massage and very attentive to all my needs. If you go to Fuji. Make sure to ask for her.

KyBuilder
02-08-16, 21:01
I've had the pleasure of seeing Nakita and its one of the best massages around, location is perfect warm and inviting, if your interested in talking she's glad to oblige if your interested in lying in silence she will respect your wishes. As far as the finish it's available for a little extra and is well worth it. All and all you won't do much better.

Pwned
02-09-16, 09:18
I've had the pleasure of seeing Nakita and its one of the best massages around, location is perfect warm and inviting, if your interested in talking she's glad to oblige if your interested in lying in silence she will respect your wishes. As far as the finish it's available for a little extra and is well worth it. All and all you won't do much better.This review is interesting since every review I have seen and people that I have talked to state that she gives a fantastic massage, but there are absolutely no extras.

Jman3848
02-09-16, 13:40
This review is interesting since every review I have seen and people that I have talked to state that she gives a fantastic massage, but there are absolutely no extras.Kinda what I was thinking.

Consider the source maybe?

Member #5051
02-09-16, 18:59
Kinda what I was thinking.

Consider the source maybe?She gives a great massage but I saw her a few times and no hint of extras. I'm still green and didn't ask so maybe it's just me.

SoccerFan3313
02-10-16, 11:18
She gives a great massage but I saw her a few times and no hint of extras. I'm still green and didn't ask so maybe it's just me.Ditto, she seemed very, very uneasy when I got comfortable.

WowWow3
02-10-16, 21:58
Stopped by on the way to atl. Decent set up right off the interstate. Paid. 6 to mama, she gave a nice ts. Steamed up in the sauna and was led to the room by Bobbi. She's a really nice women, great English (she's from D). Settled on 1. 3 for FS. Changed positions a few times and pop. 7/10 experience.

WowWow3
02-10-16, 22:01
I noticed its rather hush hush on here, so I won't let the cat out of the bag. BUT I will say I wasn't disappointed. Except the ts was under construction.

Member #5136
02-11-16, 15:37
I noticed its rather hush hush on here, so I won't let the cat out of the bag. BUT I will say I wasn't disappointed. Except the ts was under construction.It's been broken since 2002.

Our MP scene is depressing.

KyBuilder
02-13-16, 14:19
Set up massage with Laura after reading all info on website which by the way was like reading a short novel. The length of time seemed a little long and price was a little more than normal. After going through all the emails finally on the scheduled day she sent hep phone number I was a bit skeptical to say the least I opted for the 2. 5 hours hoping the massage might lead to something more, wishful thinking on my part, anyway met at decent hotel off 113 she opened the door dressed very nicely a very beautiful lady so far so good. We sat for a moment discussed my problem areas and then asked me to get undressed which she helped with every step of the way which was a nice touch had me choose a bed then she slipped into some lingerie again looked great massage was excellent she was a little nervous started front then worked on back then finally the flip she pulled her top off and worked every inch with perfection lots of concentration on balls and anal area which I'm quite fond of she spent at least 30-45 minutes just massaging cock and balls finally finished me off then got wet towel cleaned me off very nicely we sat and chatted a little more never was I rushed but it was two and a half hours. If your looking for a real massage with a little extra it worth the time and money. Just not something you can do every week. http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/you-deserve-this/10029580.

KyBuilder
02-13-16, 14:25
I saw Laura last Friday.

She gave me a great massage & everything was as advertised on the website.

Happy ending was great she literally spent 30-45 minutes on my goods no part was left unattended, never felt rushed but I was there 2. 5 hours I will repeat but with the time and miner taken into consideration it won't be a weekly thing. http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/you-deserve-it/10030210.

CashBubba
02-16-16, 13:14
It's been broken since 2002.

Our MP scene is depressing.Yeah I remember the days before the crack down on MPs, there were multiple MPs in Lexington. I remember one that was in an old Pizza Hut building off Winchester Road near New Circle. There were several right off New Circle in the area between Richmond Road and Newtown Pike. I always got a chuckle out of the ones that had signs posted that said "Parking In The Rear".

Wilson215
02-17-16, 19:56
Your post got me curious so I decided to swing by today. After I found the place I walked in and only saw one lady working. I wouldn't describe her as younger, I would say she was probably mid 30's average build. I thought about saying I was looking for a young girl but with the dim lights, music, aromatherapy and my sore back I decided to say why not and give her a try. Did a hhr, got a pretty good rub, on the flip I was already hard and she went for a HJ without any talk of a tip. After the clean up she continued working on my legs, the whole experience was very pleasant and non rushed. I didn't want to be a dick so I still offered her a 40 tip for a total of 80. I am an AMP noob, so somebody please tell me if I was wrong with the tip. But I didn't think A HJ was normally included in the massage price.I wonder if she will go naked when I go and see her?

Pwned
02-18-16, 22:24
Set up massage with Laura after reading all info on website which by the way was like reading a short novel. The length of time seemed a little long and price was a little more than normal. After going through all the emails finally on the scheduled day she sent hep phone number I was a bit skeptical to say the least I opted for the 2. 5 hours hoping the massage might lead to something more, wishful thinking on my part, anyway met at decent hotel off 113 she opened the door dressed very nicely a very beautiful lady so far so good. We sat for a moment discussed my problem areas and then asked me to get undressed which she helped with every step of the way which was a nice touch had me choose a bed then she slipped into some lingerie again looked great massage was excellent she was a little nervous started front then worked on back then finally the flip she pulled her top off and worked every inch with perfection lots of concentration on balls and anal area which I'm quite fond of she spent at least 30-45 minutes just massaging cock and balls finally finished me off then got wet towel cleaned me off very nicely we sat and chatted a little more never was I rushed but it was two and a half hours. If your looking for a real massage with a little extra it worth the time and money. Just not something you can do every week. http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/you-deserve-this/10029580.WOW I have never gotten a massage longer than an hour much less 2. 5 hours. I don't think I could even lay there that long no matter how good the massage is much less rubbing my junk for a half hour they would have been the size of cantaloupes before the finish. Glad you had a great experience.

Ky Guy26
02-18-16, 23:51
Ditto, she seemed very, very uneasy when I got comfortable.Any chance of an undraped massage with her? These days I'd be happy with just that.

Da Bullz24
02-19-16, 16:54
Legit place or HE experiences?

http://lexington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nikitas-massage-in-downtown-lexington-kentucky/10013736

Member #5051
02-22-16, 16:24
Hey guys. Anyone had any experience with this girl? I know at least one of her pics comes up as a fake. I couldn't find anything on the boob shot with the mouth and tongue tattoo (looks like a Rolling Stones tattoo).

http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/absolutely-sensational-affordable-relaxation-massage/10092912

Pwned
02-22-16, 21:49
Hey guys. Anyone had any experience with this girl? I know at least one of her pics comes up as a fake. I couldn't find anything on the boob shot with the mouth and tongue tattoo (looks like a Rolling Stones tattoo).

http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/absolutely-sensational-affordable-relaxation-massage/10092912I talked with her last week and I am planning a visit to see her. She works out of her house in Winchester and claims that she has a professionally equipped home based location.

Jman3848
02-23-16, 09:20

http://lexington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/absolutely-sensational-affordable-relaxation-massage/10092912I would like to hear about the visit, always looking for a great rub.

Da Bullz24
02-23-16, 18:34
Went to visit Fuji last night, got to meet the famous Bobbi. Nice bod, face so-so. But she doesn't have a thick accent so talking to her is great and her HE skills are great!

KYHobbyist
03-03-16, 13:12
Visited Min Spa on Monday since there was supposedly a new girl. There is a new girl that is more attractive and younger than the previous visit, but nothing to write home about. I'd rate a 5. She did speak English pretty well which is always a plus.

Decent massage, actually very relaxing but no teasing or obvious play while laying on stomach. On the flip I began to awaken. She noticed and after some time she said. 4 which I obliged. Standard finish, nothing spectacular but I left satisfied.

BigBob101
03-05-16, 08:17
My back was hurting recently so I decided to visit the AMP in Nicholasville and there was a very attractive younger Asian Girl working (in her 20's). She could speak English but not the best. I've dabbled in the hobby for years but this was my first visit to a massage parlor. I opted for a HH massage which felt great on my back, then when I flipped she seemed a little hesitant. Not sure if she was waiting for a sign or what, like I said it was my first time but I guided her hand to where I wanted it. She smiled and got hand lotion and proceeded to give a great HJ. She cleaned me up and I gave her a tip, she smiled gave me a big hug and asked me to come back. Don't know if anything else is on the menu but I'll try on my next visit.

GreyWolf1
03-09-16, 23:21
Traveled to Richmond for a dream that got stood up so defaulted to Fuji, looking for a rub with Bobbie. She was busy, so paired up with a new girl, Jai (Jay?, Jae? She was a bit thick for my taste, but very friendly and very pretty face, flirty from the start so I decided to give it a run. She escorted me to the TS, very nice and thorough scrub with adequate attention to the critical places. Dried off and she giggled at my attraction for her. Then to the room, back rub was pretty low grade, but ended with teasing and tickling which got me going. She asked what we were going to do, agreed to FS and settled the tip. She returned and continued with massage moving quickly to kissing the back and then down to the boys from behind. A first for me! She went all over with her tongue, very erotic and arousing! Flipped and went to BBBJ, then 69 which we both enjoyed. She slid on a cover w / o me noticing (how do they do that? Then hopped on CG and rode hard, finished her pleasure twice, at least acted like it. Finished w / DS, RCG and BBBJ to the end. Exhausted both of us, hot towel cleanup and a water, left very happy. Fuji just keeps on giving!

NotAnaHoleAmI
03-10-16, 00:30
Traveled to Richmond for a dream that got stood up so defaulted to Fuji, looking for a rub with Bobbie. She was busy, so paired up with a new girl, Jai (Jay?, Jae? She was a bit thick for my taste, but very friendly and very pretty face, flirty from the start so I decided to give it a run. She escorted me to the TS, very nice and thorough scrub with adequate attention to the critical places. Dried off and she giggled at my attraction for her. Then to the room, back rub was pretty low grade, but ended with teasing and tickling which got me going. She asked what we were going to do, agreed to FS and settled the tip. She returned and continued with massage moving quickly to kissing the back and then down to the boys from behind. A first for me! She went all over with her tongue, very erotic and arousing! Flipped and went to BBBJ, then 69 which we both enjoyed. She slid on a cover w / o me noticing (how do they do that? Then hopped on CG and rode hard, finished her pleasure twice, at least acted like it. Finished w / DS, RCG and BBBJ to the end. Exhausted both of us, hot towel cleanup and a water, left very happy. Fuji just keeps on giving![Deleted by Admin] Glad you enjoyed though. P.S. Care to share who stood you up? The Exit 87 ladies have varying reputations.

GreyWolf1
03-10-16, 20:54
Glad you enjoyed though. P.S. Care to share who stood you up? The Exit 87 ladies have varying reputations.

Stood up by Pamela, second time in fact. Apparently not unusual for her, reading posts from the escort review section. May try a morning appointment, just too curious to give up on her given the reviews and rates.

KaintuckMan
03-17-16, 18:30
Has anybody seen Destiny on BP under body rubs ad? Sorry, can't get link to work. Thanks.

Daniel320
03-17-16, 20:46
Has anybody seen Destiny on BP under body rubs ad? Sorry, can't get link to work. Thanks.http://lexington.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/exotic-playmate-available-now/10249249

This is probably the hot looking young lady that has our interest. I keep a log of potential dates. I have plans to get a massage by her one day. Those tits look really perky and I surely hope the pics are real.

Let us know if you see her and I will do the same once I get her to rub out the kinks.

Daniel320
03-17-16, 20:49
Has anybody seen Destiny on BP under body rubs ad? Sorry, can't get link to work. Thanks.I meant to include these photos with my prior post but, I screwed the pooch.

Incognito1234
03-18-16, 15:20
I meant to include these photos with my prior post but, I screwed the pooch.I was just in the Kentucky forum visiting for strip club reviews but I did take a look at your post. Google Image is our friend. At least one of those pictures is Lina Posada, a Columbian model.

Sysexdata
03-22-16, 20:51
So I knew Bobbi was going to be going to Cali for a weekend this month, but evidently she isn't coming back. I have been calling every 3 or 4 days and just got off the phone and was told she won't be coming back. I have been avoiding BP adds and strictly going to fuji to see Bobbi since I always got what I wanted, and how I wanted it. I don't know what to do now.