PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15

FlipAndShake
09-20-21, 17:05
Here are my AMP Ratings.

MY Top 2.

1. Key Spa in Frankfort. My favorite now, fun providers, great experience, get full time and a clean friendly environment.

2. Oak Paris. It's still not re-opened but it was loaded with my favorites including Miss C and Candy. Hope one day they do re-open maybe in different area.

My bottom 4.

97. Fuji Spa in Richmond. Are you for real? 70 year old providers, Hard Pass.

98. East Spa. Tried to remake J Spa with 2 former providers. Older one cuts time short, watches clock, no thanks.

99. Ruby Spa. One visit was too many, Anyway to make a buck spa. Why are people watching this place? Karen? Won't return.

100. Eastern. Clean yes, women in masks do not appeal to me, plus the operation like procedure is NOT erotic at all. Won't return.

Last 2 I've been to, Key and East. Its Key all the way for me now and as always YMMV.

JayDaddy75
09-20-21, 19:39
Very pleasurable standard finish.I went last weekend and got a nude covered BJ that was ok and massage wasn't anything to write home about.

JasonKeth12
09-20-21, 19:52
I went last weekend and got a nude covered BJ that was ok and massage wasn't anything to write home about.I would love to visit there but for me it's to opened out in the public. If only they had parking in the back and back entrance. I think the only spa that is private is the one in Frankfort with the spa back of building.

Freeze Frame
09-23-21, 15:47
Saw Cindy. Great massage and not afraid of the teasing, that's for sure.

The HJ was ok. The weird part was she lowered her pants for access and when I stopped for a second there was blood all over my fingers. And she knew bc I saw a pad. Tried to put my hand back down there. WTF? So be careful.

TapThat
09-23-21, 18:23
Saw Cindy. Great massage and not afraid of the teasing, that's for sure.

The HJ was ok. The weird part was she lowered her pants for access and when I stopped for a second there was blood all over my fingers. And she knew bc I saw a pad. Tried to put my hand back down there. WTF? So be careful.Guessing that she was in the mood.

TwaddleFuss
09-24-21, 10:46
I stopped in Key Spa for the first time and it is as others have said. Clean and safe location. Parking lot is hidden from the road but there are legit businesses there. The parking directly in front of the door is reserved for the legit businesses so you have to walk a bit. I felt a little exposed going in but not too bad. Not sure what the girls name was but she was probably 40's, cute, with nice fakes. A little extra weight on the bottom half but not a deal breaker. Massage was good. On the flip I got lots of teasing, hands on tits and ass and a good HJ. I tied to get a BJ and hinted at extra money but she said no. I assume there is only one item on the menu but I plan on going back to find out if it opens up after multiple visits. I will report back.

ThickGuy20
09-24-21, 13:31
Saw the reviews and thought I'd check it out. Wide open area where lots of people can see you. Went in and drew an OK mid 50's provider. Same routine. Massage was so so, I'd call it just a rub. Really no massage to speak of. About 10 minutes in off goes the providers shirt and she reaches over after the flip to get some Saran wrap. I'm like what the hell? After a few shakes of my hand she covers me with the Saran Wrap and proceeds to do CBJ. OMG what do I look like a bologna sandwich. Thin condom would have been much better. Couldn't get school lunch box out of my mind. I know YMMV but in my case that was my first and last visit to May (not) Spa.

JayDaddy75
09-24-21, 17:33
Saw the reviews and thought I'd check it out. Wide open area where lots of people can see you. Went in and drew an OK mid 50's provider. Same routine. Massage was so so, I'd call it just a rub. Really no massage to speak of. About 10 minutes in off goes the providers shirt and she reaches over after the flip to get some Saran wrap. I'm like what the hell? After a few shakes of my hand she covers me with the Saran Wrap and proceeds to do CBJ. OMG what do I look like a bologna sandwich. Thin condom would have been much better. Couldn't get school lunch box out of my mind. I know YMMV but in my case that was my first and last visit to May (not) Spa.I've gone by there twice since my initial visit and there's always a group of guys hanging out there around 9 ish but it doesn't sound like I've missed much. It sucks because the only other time I went in without them being there a kind of cute youngish girl was working but she told me to come back in 30 minutes but I chose to come on back to the house.

LoveHandshake
09-24-21, 17:44
I was in Lexington today and stopped in to check Sky spa to get a massage. I was greeted by Lisa a cute little spinner late 20's. Got a table shower to start off with. After the shower she took me to the room and got comfortable on the table. The massage was awesome she has really good massage skills. She took her time and worked all the kinks out. After a hot towel clean up there was some teasing and asked to flip. After the flip she asked if it was ok to play with junior and of course I said yes. She went to work was some roaming aloud she has nice c cup tits nice tight body. Finished hand shack and cleaned me up and finished the massage working on my feet. Will be going back to see if maybe repeat customer might get a little more. https://lexington.rubratings.com/242998.

JayDaddy75
09-24-21, 17:52
I've gone by there twice since my initial visit and there's always a group of guys hanging out there around 9 ish but it doesn't sound like I've missed much. It sucks because the only other time I went in without them being there a kind of cute youngish girl was working but she told me to come back in 30 minutes but I chose to come on back to the house.I apologize, this was at East not May spa.

ANewMonger
09-28-21, 14:46
I stopped in Key Spa for the first time and it is as others have said. Clean and safe location. Parking lot is hidden from the road but there are legit businesses there. The parking directly in front of the door is reserved for the legit businesses so you have to walk a bit. I felt a little exposed going in but not too bad. Not sure what the girls name was but she was probably 40's, cute, with nice fakes. A little extra weight on the bottom half but not a deal breaker. Massage was good. On the flip I got lots of teasing, hands on tits and ass and a good HJ. I tied to get a BJ and hinted at extra money but she said no. I assume there is only one item on the menu but I plan on going back to find out if it opens up after multiple visits. I will report back.I've visited there 5 times now (hard to say no when I can walk there.). YMMV but the most it's opened for me is a prostate massage and nothing else. Even when I've asked or left out more money than what I intended to tip.

BigPopsLex73
09-28-21, 21:48
Where a good place for me to have a happy ending.

Luvsboobs
09-29-21, 21:04
Anyone try Spring Spa on East High St?

LuvItShaved
09-30-21, 07:21
Anyone try Spring Spa on East High St?It's the same business and lady that use to be on Keithshire. Decent massage and standard HJ H E.

CenKyCruiser22
09-30-21, 08:36
I've visited there 5 times now (hard to say no when I can walk there.). YMMV but the most it's opened for me is a prostate massage and nothing else. Even when I've asked or left out more money than what I intended to tip.Stopped at KEY yesterday about 10:30 am while enroute to Louisville. Only 1 car parked on lower level. Apparently only 1 person working. Was told to come back in 30 minutes. Didn't have that much time to loiter, so will have to make it another time.

ElMorro72
09-30-21, 09:03
Stopped at KEY yesterday about 10:30 am while enroute to Louisville. Only 1 car parked on lower level. Apparently only 1 person working. Was told to come back in 30 minutes. Didn't have that much time to loiter, so will have to make it another time.What AMP gives you a more bang for your buck? Who has an open menu besides your average HE. And can you share where and what's on the menu would be much appreciated.

MongoJerry
09-30-21, 11:15
What AMP gives you a more bang for your buck? Who has an open menu besides your average HE. And can you share where and what's on the menu would be much appreciated.My experience has been limited outside of Lexington but I did drive to Evas in Evansville and had a really great visit.

FlipAndShake
09-30-21, 11:51
I had an hour on Wednesday so I stopped in to check Sky spa out after reading good reviews here. I was greeted by Lisa a cute little spinner late 20's. She then introduced May, a little older with that MILF look Got a table shower to start off with both women washing me down with tons of teasing. . After the shower they took me to the room that was clean and comfortable. The massage was awesome they have great massage skills. They took their time and worked all over my back, shoulders, neck and butt. Even teased the pucker a little. After a hot towel clean up there was some teasing and they asked me to flip. After the flip they politely asked if it was ok to play with little flip. They went to work and roaming was allowed. Lisa has nice c cup breasts with nice hard erasers plus a nice tight little ass and body. May has bigger breasts with very nice nipples and a nice ass as well. They finished my hand shake and cleaned me up and Lisa stayed with me until time was up massaging my legs and calf muscles. Will definitely be going back to try out May by herself. Her MILF demeanor suggests menu may open up as she get to know you. If you have not been, its on Bryan Station Road in the Brian Station Plaza, between a lounge and barber shop. It's 120 House fee for one hour 4 hand with a generous tip to each

scotman
09-30-21, 16:55
It's the same business and lady that use to be on Keithshire. Decent massage and standard HJ H E.Used to enjoy on Keithshire. Address? PM me if you are uncomfortable posting.

Scotman.

LuvItShaved
09-30-21, 17:28
Used to enjoy on Keithshire. Address? PM me if you are uncomfortable posting.

Scotman.She texted me on 9/23 when they reopened. "Hi, massage store spring spa reopen tomorrow, address 46X east high st suite 22X, Lexington, ky 4050X,thank you. 10:00 am-7:00 pm, one hour $60, half hour $45, thanks. 7 day a week". She's a sweetie, and I'm glad to help her. No extras, unless she changes her mind. But nice HJ H E, and beautiful lady. Have fun.

BadToDaBone
10-01-21, 18:16
Well, she was a favorite for a long time (big fan here) but has been notta about her whereabouts for awhile and just wondering if anyone has a clue about that? LOL, was a Walmart sighting and a Lawenceburg / Frankfort?? Sighting but really not anything solid. Would appreciate any info (location, phone number, anything) if you happen to know of any. Can PM me if prefer. She was always a sweetie and just a great time. Love to hear of any other possible UTR's that might be out there-things have jsut dried up in the ol hobbly--miss the good ol days. Thanks and Safe / Happy hunting all btb.

LuvItShaved
10-01-21, 21:23
Used to enjoy on Keithshire. Address? PM me if you are uncomfortable posting.

Scotman.Sorry. For some reason the street addressed was stripped out. It's 46X E High, Suite 22X. If this programs strips out the number this time, don't know what else to do except PM.

DickenSider
10-02-21, 08:33
Well, she was a favorite for a long time (big fan here) but has been notta about her whereabouts for awhile and just wondering if anyone has a clue about that? LOL, was a Walmart sighting and a Lawenceburg / Frankfort?? Sighting but really not anything solid. Would appreciate any info (location, phone number, anything) if you happen to know of any. Can PM me if prefer. She was always a sweetie and just a great time. Love to hear of any other possible UTR's that might be out there-things have jsut dried up in the ol hobbly--miss the good ol days. Thanks and Safe / Happy hunting all btb.Dude you are posting this all over the place as well as started a thread all with the same info. Just chill and maybe she will reappear and maybe she won't but give us fellow mongers a little break please!

Luvsboobs
10-02-21, 09:51
Sorry. For some reason the street addressed was stripped out. It's 46X E High, Suite 22X. If this programs strips out the number this time, don't know what else to do except PM.The place is on rub ratings. I text them and got the address and rates.

ElMorro72
10-02-21, 18:52
It looks just like any other store there. It's kinda hard to walk on in cause it's so in the open and they got cams on both side of where they are outside above the sidewalk. Almost looks like a booby trap. When I got out I thought I would see the news there embarrassing anybody that would go in. I'm probably just being paranoid. Massage was rough. I said medium and I guess she understood rough, most with her forearms. She probably could've done better if she used her hands. From a scale I'd say 6 when she started and end up at maybe a 9. Standard. I might repeat.

Snakeeyez
10-06-21, 20:45
Last Friday 10/1 stopped by Sky after a very bad visit to Cowboys and Divas. I got the older lady. She gave a decent massage and not much teasing until about 10 minutes before the flip and she went to work on the boys, damn. I was primed and ready on the flip. She does the HE nice and slow like I like it. I blew all over everything. In broken English she said "you backed up" and smiled. .60 house .40 tip.

JourneyBruh
10-07-21, 12:05
Anyone have any report on shining star off Broadway next to Penn station? Looks like they just opened recently, very attractive mamasan, fairly young and sweet. Only asked for price and business card. Curious.

CarGuy1968
10-07-21, 16:18
Last Friday 10/1 stopped by Sky after a very bad visit to Cowboys and Divas. I got the older lady. She gave a decent massage and not much teasing until about 10 minutes before the flip and she went to work on the boys, damn. I was primed and ready on the flip. She does the HE nice and slow like I like it. I blew all over everything. In broken English she said "you backed up" and smiled. .60 house .40 tip.Where is Sky located? I may stop in there tomorrow.

Snakeeyez
10-08-21, 21:09
Where is Sky located? I may stop in there tomorrow.Out Bryan Station RD in a little plaza on the right.

CarGuy1968
10-09-21, 06:12
Out Bryan Station RD in a little plaza on the right.Is it the Plaza up from White Castle?

LoveHandshake
10-12-21, 07:37
I was off work yesterday so I stopped in key for a massage. I was Cindy was there said had new girl just got there today and ask if I wanted to try her. Her name is Amy pretty little spinner. She has a amazing body c cup tits and a really nice ass. The massage was good and good skills. There was a roaming aloud while she was giving the massage and she started teasing the boys after the hot towel clean up. On the flip she went to work on junior had him standing to attention in no time. I finished in a few minutes she cleaned up and finished the massage on my feet. She is a really cute and friendly girl will be going back to see her and Cindy again.

CenKyCruiser22
10-12-21, 11:21
Just saw an ad for a new place. North Broadway, looks to be next to Penn Station and Fire Station #8 just outside New Circle. Any mongers visited there yet?

FlipAndShake
10-12-21, 17:22
I had an hour free today so I stopped in to Sky spa for my second visit, after reading good reviews here. I was greeted by Lisa, the cute little spinner in her late 20's. She took me to the room that was clean and comfortable. The massage was awesome they both have great massage skills. She took her time and worked all over my back, shoulders, neck and butt. After a hot towel clean up there was some teasing and she asked me to flip. After the flip she politely asked if it was ok to use oil for little flip. She went to work and roaming was allowed. Lisa has nice c cup breasts with nice hard eraser style long nips plus a nice tight little ass and body. She finished my hand shake and cleaned me up and then stayed with me until time was up massaging my legs and head. Will definitely be going back She knows pretty good English, and it was a joy discussing many topics as she rubbed. If you have not been, its on Bryan Station Road in the Brian Station Plaza, between a lounge and barber shop. It's 60 House fee for one hour and I gave her an equal tip.

ThickGuy20
10-12-21, 17:37
I was off work yesterday so I stopped in key for a massage. I was Cindy was there said had new girl just got there today and ask if I wanted to try her. Her name is Amy pretty little spinner. She has a amazing body c cup tits and a really nice ass. The massage was good and good skills. There was a roaming aloud while she was giving the massage and she started teasing the boys after the hot towel clean up. On the flip she went to work on junior had him standing to attention in no time. I finished in a few minutes she cleaned up and finished the massage on my feet. She is a really cute and friendly girl will be going back to see her and Cindy again.Read this report Bro, so I headed to KEY SPA late morning. OMG Cindy welcomed me and introduced me to a new girl as of today, Amy. Other than Miss C of Oak fame, she is the most beautiful provider I have seen. She has the long lean look and long hair and I was in love instantly. Nice breasts and a very sexy ass. I ask Cindy if I could have her and she smiled and said OK. Amy's massage was very good. I ask for soft and I got soft and she allowed utc and otc roaming. While she was giving me the massage she softly started teasing me. On the flip she went to work on little Thickguy and in no time the shake was complete with no issues, in fact my left hand was holding her right cheek (UTC), so firm and special. After clean up she stayed with me (over 17 minutes) which I appreciated. She is a really cute and friendly girl, and I will definitely will be revisiting. I may try a 4 hand with her and Cindy, YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY. I'd get there soon, with talent like that it will fill up quick.

ANewMonger
10-12-21, 19:30
I was at a get together in l'burg this weekend and overheard a conversation between some folks about everybody favorite uncle becoming real interested in the local AMP. I don't personally know the folks who were talking so I can't say if it's credible but it may be worth keeping your head on the swivel next visit.

JourneyBruh
10-12-21, 21:54
Just saw an ad for a new place. North Broadway, looks to be next to Penn Station and Fire Station #8 just outside New Circle. Any mongers visited there yet?I have visited for a business card, have not received service yet either. Interested bump.

LuvItShaved
10-12-21, 22:13
I have visited for a business card, have not received service yet either. Interested bump.What does that even mean?

Malmborg
10-13-21, 13:42
Was in L'burg with some time so I stopped in Ruby Spa. Was met by an attractive, busty masseuse who was the only one there. She wore her face mask the entire time, as did I. She was dressed in tights that went from belly button to ankles, however, a loose fitting top over some nice C's in a bra. Led to a room whose walls didn't go all the way to the ceiling. Ok, I'm in a Chinese AMP so I can expect a good massage and maybe a handshake. I really needed a massage so I stayed for an hour. The massage started out meh, but it morphed into an LMT caliber massage. A little tease before the flip. Turned over and she asked if I would give a good tip while she had her hand on the little guy. Of course! She did allow some otc roaming but didn't allow UTC anywhere. She has strong hands which is good for a great massage but not so much for a HJ. Still got the job done. Water bottle and out the door.

I'm not from the area so I won't repeat. Even if I was I'm not sure I would other than for the massage. I saw the post earlier about the locals taking notice, not in a good way, so I'm not sure it's worth it.

FlipAndShake
10-14-21, 09:59
I read several posts about the new girl Amy at Key, so I headed to KEY late morning. It's TRUE Amy the new girl is built just Like Miss C and she is the most beautiful provider I have seen around here. It's true she has long hair and the long lean look. Great Boobs and a mouth watering sexy ass. I Paid. 6 for an hour. Amy allowed me to hug her immediately with OTC rubbing anywhere and everywhere. Her massage was very good. She allowed utc and otc roaming. While she was giving me the massage she was teasing me, and would rub away and then right back. I heard her giggle so she was enjoying my reaction to her touch. As I flipped, she went to work on junior and besides stopping to lift her top and allow me some licking the nips the shake was complete as my UTC continued. Not a clock watcher which I appreciated and she stayed at least 65 minutes. She is what I consider HOT in a 20 something body and a very friendly girl. I will definitely will return. In my opinion, she is TOP 3 I have had, and may reach #1 as she opens the menu as she gets to know me.

SporaticFlyer
10-19-21, 15:22
Was curious where you guys were talking about. I was over there a little while ago and didn't see any parlors unless it's the old mbc staffing place but there is no signage for a new business.

SporaticFlyer
10-19-21, 21:51
Was curious where you guys were talking about. I was over there a little while ago and didn't see any parlors unless it's the old mbc staffing place but there is no signage for a new business.I saw it as I was leaving the area.

CenKyCruiser22
10-20-21, 16:20
Paid a visit to the new place on and. Broadway. 2 doors down from Penn Station. Only saw one person. She greeted me and led me into the closest room. Told her one hour and reached for my wallet to pay. She said no, pay later. When she returned showed me a timer with one hour on it. 50 minutes in she asked if I wanted more time. Based on years on mongering I had a gut feeling that I could stay all afternoon and things were not going to get any more interesting. I said no, and 10 more minutes of massage the timer went off and that was it. End of massage. End of story. Damage. 6 and because there was a hand written sign on the desk saying tips welcome I left an additional. 1.

MikeAdams1982
10-21-21, 08:27
Got there first thing showed me to my room. Turn out being a normal 30 min Massage wasn't even that good set a timer.

GrittyB
10-21-21, 10:14
Paid a visit to the new place on and. Broadway. 2 doors down from Penn Station. Only saw one person. She greeted me and led me into the closest room. Told her one hour and reached for my wallet to pay. She said no, pay later. When she returned showed me a timer with one hour on it. 50 minutes in she asked if I wanted more time. Based on years on mongering I had a gut feeling that I could stay all afternoon and things were not going to get any more interesting. I said no, and 10 more minutes of massage the timer went off and that was it. End of massage. End of story. Damage. 6 and because there was a hand written sign on the desk saying tips welcome I left an additional. 1.I agree. That "you want more time" play means you may as well get dressed.

Below Me
10-21-21, 12:00
Any recent reports on this place? Sandy still around? I haven't been in a while and have seen no recent activity reports, plus I had a missed call from her cell number that she posts on the front door. I texted back and got to reply. Any info here or PM is fine. She's a good person hope all is okay. Thanks.

LoveHandshake
10-21-21, 12:11
I stopped in key spa yesterday Cindy and Amy wasn't busy so I got a four hand massage. They showed me to the room and got me undressed and got me on the table and went to work. Cindy did a awesome job just like always and Amy has some really good skills to. Amy has a amazing spinner body with a really nice ass. The massage was really good and there was a lot of teasing and my hands was aloud to roam. After a hot towel clean up they asked to flip and they both went to work on junior with some teasing and working on the hand shake. I had a ass check in each hand and they pulled there shirts up so I could play with there tits. Wasn't no time to finish and cleaned me up and to finish the time Cindy worked on my feet and Amy worked on my arms and head. These to girl are a pleasure to visit and really friendly and very playful. I think with regular visits the menu will open more.

FlipAndShake
10-21-21, 18:11
Had a visit at Key this afternoon, had a set appointment with Cindy. During our conversation (she used phone translator when needed) she was afraid people couldn't find the place. Best route from I-64 is north on 127 toward Frankfort, you will pass a Kroger on the right and when you crest the hill stay in the left lane and you will see a DQ on the right. That intersection is Woodhill. Turn left beside Dominoes and it's the second building on the left. You need to take the second (lower) entrance and Key is about half way down. Very secluded, easy parking. Sign on the door only.

My visit as always was top notch. Used the full 60 minutes. They are getting to know me a bit and they are very loose and fun. Cindy and I were joking about age, she is Mid 30's, but looks much younger. Beautiful, and so fun to be with. She loves what she does and it shows. Visit was great, I was treated to some UTC roaming and some joining me on the table. A little DATY also thrown in for good measure as my handshake was very successful. (She is strong, but not too strong) They both take direction well. Can't express how pleased I am. Never rushed out, It was fun to chat with both her and Amy before I left. Not a clock watcher and great at massage. Highly Recommended!

MikeAdams1982
10-22-21, 12:28
Nice hard massage 10 min left then flip handshake and water to go.

KYHobbyist
10-25-21, 14:24
Made my way over to Key Spa for a second visit after a good experience with Cindy shortly after they opened. Amy was there alone and I had a great experience with her. I actually like a legit massage and she gave me among the best messages at an AMP I've had. The location is about as perfect for an AMP as I've seen not facing a high traffic area so hoping this one lasts longer than others. Nice office space is a big plus, too.

BarredMark
10-25-21, 17:32
I haven't been to an AMP in a few years. What is the going tip rate these days for a hand shake or BJ?

Luvsboobs
10-28-21, 20:15
Have seen Lisa the 3 times I have gone to Sky. Last time when leaving May was walking in. Way more attractive than Lisa in my opinion. Has anyone been with May? Wondering how she compares to Lisa. PM me if that's easier. Thanks.

CenKyCruiser22
10-28-21, 21:43
Visited for the first time in a few years. Fantastic massage by Alice. Lot of teasing and very satisfying ending. Will definitely repeat.

Larat76
10-29-21, 21:37
Nothing came up on search. Anyone know anything?

Below Me
10-29-21, 22:03
Nothing came up on search. Anyone know anything?Nothing good happens in NKY. Most you'll ever get is a do it yourself HE. Much better options in Lexington and across the river in Cincinnati.

Slick60
11-02-21, 14:13
Went to Key Spa today after a great experience with Cindy last time. Cindy wasn't there and I drew Amy and am glad I did. One of the best massages I've gotten at an AMP followed by lots of teasing, a feather touch massage and a great HE on the flip. Afterwards she massaged my neck, shoulders and head and (at my request) my hands. Her English isn't good but she tried to carry on a conversation and gave me some cooking advice I highly recommend. BTW, Key seems to use the same pictures in their STG ad as the place on Bryan Station. Same ownership maybe?

JayDaddy75
11-05-21, 05:50
Visited for the first time in a few years. Fantastic massage by Alice. Lot of teasing and very satisfying ending. Will definitely repeat.I agree, Alice is hot and I love the teasing. She seems to get into the ending also I only wish I could get her to strip so I could really check out that body.

NaughtySanta
11-05-21, 16:48
Santa was naughty earlier this week and needed to relax. Stopped by Sky and got a very good massage from Alice. As reported she gave me a massage filled with a lot of teasing and very satisfying HE. Will repeat.

Motor61
11-06-21, 09:12
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/601-free-table-shower-pick-up/228634806497

I've never had a table shower before, what is that all about, and just how wet do you get, head to toe? Read one person saying he wished he had waiting for table shower last and not first thing?

Been there when Cindy was working a few months back.

Thanks in advance for any help!

LuvItShaved
11-06-21, 10:05
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/601-free-table-shower-pick-up/228634806497

I've never had a table shower before, what is that all about, and just how wet do you get, head to toe? Read one person saying he wished he had waiting for table shower last and not first thing?

Been there when Cindy was working a few months back.

Thanks in advance for any help!I've only had one, but found it very enjoyable. It was at Oak in Paris when it was open, and Candy was the lady. I had it before the massage and it was a great ice-breaker! She was fully clothed and I was nude. It was like a shallow bathtub and she used a shower head on a long hose. She lathered me up from the chin down and washed everything. And I mean everything! Lots of teasing. Only problem was after, on the way back to the room and wrapped in only a towel, it was very obvious that Jr was leading the way! LOL But for $10, it was a great way to get acquainted, and after that, nothing was awkward, which helped lead to a very enjoyable FS visit and a very happy ending. Never been to Reynolds Road, but hope it's the same. Keep meaning to try that place and if I do, I will definitely request the table shower up front. I'll look forward to your review if you try it there. Be safe.

CenKyCruiser22
11-11-21, 15:43
Visited the other Frankfort AMP today. On E. Main St. Lily gave a very good massage, and apparently the menu is pretty wide open on the flip. I opted for the standard HE and unlimited and complete roaming. Very satisfactory.

Below Me
11-11-21, 17:23
Visited the other Frankfort AMP today. On E. Main St. Lily gave a very good massage, and apparently the menu is pretty wide open on the flip. I opted for the standard HE and unlimited and complete roaming. Very satisfactory.Is this one new on E. Main? What's it near? Doesn't come up on Rubmaps and I know where the Woodhill one is. May want to check this out next time I'm in town. Thanks.

Malmborg
11-11-21, 17:47
I've only had one, but found it very enjoyable. It was at Oak in Paris when it was open, and Candy was the lady. I had it before the massage and it was a great ice-breaker! She was fully clothed and I was nude. It was like a shallow bathtub and she used a shower head on a long hose. She lathered me up from the chin down and washed everything. And I mean everything! Lots of teasing. Only problem was after, on the way back to the room and wrapped in only a towel, it was very obvious that Jr was leading the way! LOL But for $10, it was a great way to get acquainted, and after that, nothing was awkward, which helped lead to a very enjoyable FS visit and a very happy ending. Never been to Reynolds Road, but hope it's the same. Keep meaning to try that place and if I do, I will definitely request the table shower up front. I'll look forward to your review if you try it there. Be safe.I agree, a table shower is a great experience and a good way to break the ice. I travel a lot and always get the table shower if it's offered. Here's why. 1. She knows you're clean. 2. She knows what you're there for by little guy's response. 3. "Conversations" can be initiated. 4. You both are relaxed when you get back to the room. 4. It's fun. Before or after depends on the establishment and what's acceptable for the area. If offered, yes for me, if not I don't push it.

FlipAndShake
11-12-21, 05:47
Dropped in at Key Spa on the way home tonight and noticed there are 2 new young and pretty providers. Tina and Sophia are super nice. Sophia is in her early 20's and Tina is in her 30's. I decided to try Sophia and she was very friendly and playful as she led me to the table shower room. As always the Spa is super clean, with fresh linens and towels in the room waiting. I got ready and when she came back to the room I saw Tina come look in. She was grinning ear to ear and I thought what the heck I'll do a 4 hand since Tina was free. They gave me a small discount on the 4 hand, and after some great play in the shower, we were ready for the massage. The room was nice size but with 3 people in there it started getting warm and Tina was first to shed her top. Sophia then followed as each rubbed a shoulder and playfully lowered their breasts to my chest. The first 15 minutes were very soft touch all four hands every where with each taking their turn to shake Jr's hand. I was roaming OTC and UTC as each took turns coming up to my chest area. After about 25 minutes the activity picked up. Each girl not only is great to look at but they are very good at handshakes and I totally enjoyed that. Each had their own pressure but the switching back and forth was a great turn on. When the shake was complete they each had a hot towel to sooth my skin. I got a nice leg rub from Tina and Sophia worked my shoulders and neck area. They worked until time was up. Highly recommended, and love the new talent that seems to stay on the younger side. YMMV but I am very pleased and will return asap.

CenKyCruiser22
11-12-21, 09:02
Is this one new on E. Main? What's it near? Doesn't come up on Rubmaps and I know where the Woodhill one is. May want to check this out next time I'm in town. Thanks.825 E. Main, between KSU and the spaghetti junction where 60/421/460 come together (closer to the junction).

TwaddleFuss
11-12-21, 12:44
Dropped in at Key Spa on the way home tonight and noticed there are 2 new young and pretty providers. Tina and Sophia are super nice. Sophia is in her early 20's and Tina is in her 30's. I decided to try Sophia and she was very friendly and playful as she led me to the table shower room. As always the Spa is super clean, with fresh linens and towels in the room waiting. I got ready and when she came back to the room I saw Tina come look in. She was grinning ear to ear and I thought what the heck I'll do a 4 hand since Tina was free. They gave me a small discount on the 4 hand, and after some great play in the shower, we were ready for the massage. The room was nice size but with 3 people in there it started getting warm and Tina was first to shed her top. Sophia then followed as each rubbed a shoulder and playfully lowered their breasts to my chest. The first 15 minutes were very soft touch all four hands every where with each taking their turn to shake Jr's hand. I was roaming OTC and UTC as each took turns coming up to my chest area. After about 25 minutes the activity picked up. Each girl not only is great to look at but they are very good at handshakes and I totally enjoyed that. Each had their own pressure but the switching back and forth was a great turn on. When the shake was complete they each had a hot towel to sooth my skin. I got a nice leg rub from Tina and Sophia worked my shoulders and neck area. They worked until time was up. Highly recommended, and love the new talent that seems to stay on the younger side. YMMV but I am very pleased and will return asap.I've only been once and was not offer a shower nor did I see one. Where was it? Could you also add cost to your review?

BarredMark
11-12-21, 13:03
Stopped by on Wednesday. Cleanest AMP I have been in. Only one girl. Guess mid 30's. Accent so thick I struggled to communicate throughout and I never really understood her name. $60 for the hour and extra $10 for the table shower. Left tip on table. Very nice job on the shower, relaxing with nice teasing. Towel dry and back to massage table. Might be best massage I ever had in AMP. After about 20 minutes flip and light massage, then junior got some attention. UTC roaming and a nice handshake. Clean up then rest of time spent getting head, arms, legs and feet massaged. Dressed, bottle of water and out the door right at 1 hour mark.

Heard another girl come in while I was there. Another customer came in so I never saw her.

FlipAndShake
11-12-21, 14:11
I've only been once and was not offer a shower nor did I see one. Where was it? Could you also add cost to your review?One hour $60 4 hand $120 Shower $10 30 min $45.

BlueMonday
11-12-21, 23:01
I stopped by Key on the way to work this afternoon and drew Sophia. Opted for the full hr $60. First off she is very petite, fit little tits and little ass. Very pretty. A previous monger said she was in her 20's. Meh. She took her mask off for me and I'd say mid 30's with the body of a 24 year old. Looks 9/10 for an AMP around here. The massage was just ok. Cindy gives a great massage there and really gets in to the tease. They were so damned busy today it ruined it. Constant interruptions, having to walk out, not being able to shed clothes, etc. Overall it was a decent massage with a slightly rushed HE, no tease at all, no utc, lots of otc. I would repeat but only at a less busy time. I think we would have had a much different experience had it not been so busy. I tipped a. 4 for a total $ because it wasn't her fault they were so slammed today.

BarredMark
11-13-21, 18:32
I stopped by Key on the way to work this afternoon and drew Sophia. Opted for the full hr $60. First off she is very petite, fit little tits and little ass. Very pretty. A previous monger said she was in her 20's. Meh. She took her mask off for me and I'd say mid 30's with the body of a 24 year old. Looks 9/10 for an AMP around here. The massage was just ok. Cindy gives a great massage there and really gets in to the tease. They were so damned busy today it ruined it. Constant interruptions, having to walk out, not being able to shed clothes, etc. Overall it was a decent massage with a slightly rushed HE, no tease at all, no utc, lots of otc. I would repeat but only at a less busy time. I think we would have had a much different experience had it not been so busy. I tipped a. 4 for a total $ because it wasn't her fault they were so slammed today.State employees got paid on Friday and were happy to part with some of their cash.

BlueMonday
11-13-21, 22:52
State employees got paid on Friday and were happy to part with some of their cash.No shit LOL. I was like damned! She's hot AF and I'm sure it would have been way better if we weren't being interrupted.

FlipAndShake
11-14-21, 09:04
No shit LOL. I was like damned! She's hot AF and I'm sure it would have been way better if we weren't being interrupted.Her sexy little Butt is worth the price of admission and that touch!

DickenSider
11-16-21, 17:08
Heard so much had to give it a try. Drew Angela whom is a younger lady with a nice body. She was not in the building when I arrived but showed up about 20 minutes later while I laid naked on table. Got a little chilled.

She asked if I wanted medium or hard massage and went with hard. It was good for the most part but did not use any oil until later which I had never had before. Skinned warmed too much a few times but she did get some of the issues out of the old back which is good! Not real teasing at all On the flip she went to work and it was a little mechanical but got job done. OTC was allowed but said my hand were too cold for other so not sure if that is on the menu. She likes to look at herself in the mirror for sure. Told her she was pretty but wanted to see her face but would not pull down her mask. Massage 7. 5/10 I like the tease so I am not sure how to rate her on other.

KyBluGuy
11-17-21, 12:39
Heard so much had to give it a try. Drew Angela whom is a younger lady with a nice body. She was not in the building when I arrived but showed up about 20 minutes later while I laid naked on table. Got a little chilled.

She asked if I wanted medium or hard massage and went with hard. It was good for the most part but did not use any oil until later which I had never had before. Skinned warmed too much a few times but she did get some of the issues out of the old back which is good! Not real teasing at all On the flip she went to work and it was a little mechanical but got job done. OTC was allowed but said my hand were too cold for other so not sure if that is on the menu. She likes to look at herself in the mirror for sure. Told her she was pretty but wanted to see her face but would not pull down her mask. Massage 7. 5/10 I like the tease so I am not sure how to rate her on other.This was my exact experience with Angela last night. I assume she is a novice at the rub and tug and hopefully will get better in time.

TeachMeky16
11-17-21, 16:25
Saw a new place advertising not too far from the old J Spa. Anybody been by there.

https://lexington.rubratings.com/254356

GrittyB
11-17-21, 16:42
Saw a new place advertising not too far from the old J Spa. Anybody been by there.

https://lexington.rubratings.com/254356I have been meaning to leave a review. Between Sir Pizza and a dry cleaner. Typical AMP experience. Decent rub, not enough teasing for my taste, roaming OTC with standard. . 6 house. 5 tip. Nothing special, nothing terrible.

For Pleasure
11-18-21, 16:25
Had a dream at Key spa. Was decent massage. Mechanical ending but was happy. OTC roaming. Older lady. Was very nice. Will repeat because it is close but not because it was fantastic.

Member #6329
11-19-21, 14:32
Had to wait 30 minutes, 2 ladies working. Paid 60/ hour with flip at 25 min, $60 for utc above and below. Then finished. Massage 4/10. Older lady. Chubby. Had 3 interruptions 8 min. And shorted me 25 minutes. I was not happy and she knew it. I promised her a review. She was not happy. Complete waste of time. Stay away. Other younger lady sitting out front doing nothing when I left.

Snakeeyez
11-19-21, 14:35
Visited for the first time yesterday around 5:00 PM. Opted for the hour and hoped for 4 handed massage, but Tina was all that was available. I have to say her massage was amazing and the teasing was out of this world. I thought was going to blow when she was just in the tease stage of the session. On the flip she went to work on junior which was rock hard for a change. Sucks getting old. I thought I was going to blow the head of my cock off damn satisfying. She finished the time on everything else. She had very nice pencil eraser nipples. I definitely got more than my share of time. . 60 house. 80 tip my choice it was worth it.

Only down side was the walls are really thin. I could hear the monger nex door complaining about his arthritis and when he got his HE, lol I try to be quiet at least.

TeachMeky16
11-20-21, 20:45
Drove over to May Spa today looking forward to my 5th great experience and the lights were off. Walked up to the door and a note said closed for renovations. Hope it is true and its not the dreaded code like at Oak. Had full experiences with each of the ladies.

JCod664
11-22-21, 09:22
I'll be in town for the weekend. Wondering if there are any open menu spas around. FS or BJ. Thanks in advance!

Member #6114
11-22-21, 10:51
Had to wait 30 minutes, 2 ladies working. Paid 60/ hour with flip at 25 min, $60 for utc above and below. Then finished. Massage 4/10. Older lady. Chubby. Had 3 interruptions 8 min. And shorted me 25 min⁷utes. I was not happy and she knew it. I promised her a review. She was not happy. Complete waste of time. Stay away. Other younger lady sitting out front doing nothing when I left.Last time there was rushed also with lots of interruptions. Couple of time before were good. You never know there.

FigLeaf
11-22-21, 16:02
So I have read the great reports on Key Spa. Need to try out next time I am in Frankfort.

TeachMeky16
11-23-21, 23:27
Visited Sky tonight and I guess I did not see Alice. Massage was actually good but everything else was mechanical and unappealing. When I walked in there was a second lady there and even though the lobby was a bit dark, she looked a lot like the one who was at the Old LBurg place by the mexican restaurant who looked a lot like Carol. Had the same type of glasses and same curled hair. Could that be "Alice".

GrittyB
11-27-21, 14:48
Great massage by young attractive provider: that's the good. The bad? No hint at anything else. Interrupted three times; one monger that came apparently thought that talking loudly would make him understood. Sheesh.

Member #6152
11-28-21, 17:06
Visited Sky tonight and I guess I did not see Alice. Massage was actually good but everything else was mechanical and unappealing. When I walked in there was a second lady there and even though the lobby was a bit dark, she looked a lot like the one who was at the Old LBurg place by the mexican restaurant who looked a lot like Carol. Had the same type of glasses and same curled hair. Could that be "Alice".No Alice is long gone. Yes the one you saw did go to Lawrenceburg. She goes by Tina now.

Snakeeyez
11-30-21, 19:31
Visited this afternoon around 5 PM. I drew Lucy a young 20 something very skinny girl. She was nice, good massage, some teasing and on the flip she allowed UTC top, but don't bother, she has zero boobs Nada. The bra is all padding. Popped my load on my stomach and finished the hour with the rest of the massage. Nice minus the no boobs.

NaughtySanta
11-30-21, 20:41
Anyone try east spa keep advertising young Korean.

Below Me
11-30-21, 20:57
Any of you guys that travel up to Cincinnati I know a good UTR massage girl in Covington. I will share her number to trusted seniors only, who actually write reviews. Has her own house, massage table and room. She has cats if that's an issue, although they stay out of the massage room but you will see them. $140 for the hour with extras for a slight upcharge.

Killer6969
12-01-21, 11:41
Any of you guys that travel up to Cincinnati I know a good UTR massage girl in Covington. I will share her number to trusted seniors only, who actually write reviews. Has her own house, massage table and room. She has cats if that's an issue, although they stay out of the massage room but you will see them. $140 for the hour with extras for a slight upcharge.Interested in finding out more about her. Can you describe more please?

Below Me
12-01-21, 12:57
Interested in finding out more about her. Can you describe more please?If you do a search on the cincy board massage thread, type Covington or Jessica in the search thread feature there are descriptions if her. Librarian look, wide bottom but not bad. She will send you pics.

KYHobbyist
12-05-21, 15:06
Had my 5th visit at Key Spa yesterday. I think I've had a different girl each time which isn't bad, makes for variety but I also like developing a rapport where possible. I opted for soft when asked how I liked my massage which is a first for me. I usually go medium but am glad I said soft. It ended up being a more sensual and teasing massage almost immediately. The drawback being when not in a teasing area it was melt into the table relaxing. Haha! The woman I drew was short and looked older in the face but hard to tell especially with a mask. On the flip I noticed no bra while roaming OTC then wow, she pulled her shirt up to reveal the most perfect C cup tits I've seen or felt in the longest time. Maybe fake because they were tits of a 20 year old but who cares because if so the work was superb. Honestly contemplating going back today to get my hands on those tits again.

Dan277
12-05-21, 17:09
Has anyone been here before? I think I might be done with the escorts in this town, these AMP look great but I'm really hesitant. Never been to one actually.

https://lexington.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/asian-girls-asian-men859-309/063099665039

Boogie2020
12-06-21, 12:09
New girl only her 2nd day there. Unfortunately not as open previous girl maybe in time will open up. Standard finish and very good massage.

JimmyTimeBomb
12-06-21, 12:42
Been by 2 times, Saturday and today. Lights off door locked.

JoeThighsMan
12-06-21, 22:25
Has anyone been here before? I think I might be done with the escorts in this town, these AMP look great but I'm really hesitant. Never been to one actually.

https://lexington.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/asian-girls-asian-men859-309/063099665039Looking at that ad, what makes you think its legit?

They may as well have anime pictures posted. C'mon.

CenKyCruiser22
12-07-21, 10:10
Looking at that ad, what makes you think its legit?

They may as well have anime pictures posted. C'mon.Reported on this place about a month ago. Standard massage with nothing else.

CenKyCruiser22
12-07-21, 10:13
Been by 2 times, Saturday and today. Lights off door locked.Appears a new place might be opening. Tucked in corner of strip shops behind Chase Bank branch on Richmond Rd. Window covering in place but Open sign not lit.

LuvItShaved
12-08-21, 15:39
Looking at that ad, what makes you think its legit?

They may as well have anime pictures posted. C'mon.All I know for sure, is that the girls who's pictures are in the ads, are never at the AMP. Big surprise! LMFAO! Hell, I'd pay $$$ if they were!

Below Me
12-08-21, 23:03
All I know for sure, is that the girls who's pictures are in the ads, are never at the AMP. Big surprise! LMFAO! Hell, I'd pay $$$ if they were!Here's how naive I was when I was a rookie, and this will show you how long ago that was. I would look up the AMPs in the Yellow pages, also know as a phone book or directory, peruse the ads and call the ones with the best looking girls and ask if the girl in their ad was available today! Hahaha. Imagine, a phone book for crisakes! And thinking those girls would actually be there when I graced their door. I've come a long way, you can too grasshopper!

LuvItShaved
12-09-21, 19:57
Here's how naive I was when I was a rookie, and this will show you how long ago that was. I would look up the AMPs in the Yellow pages, also know as a phone book or directory, peruse the ads and call the ones with the best looking girls and ask if the girl in their ad was available today! Hahaha. Imagine, a phone book for crisakes! And thinking those girls would actually be there when I graced their door. I've come a long way, you can too grasshopper!Learned that a LONG time ago, "grasshopper". LMFAO.

MongoJerry
12-10-21, 15:52
Visited key spa recently. I drew an older very thin. Needless to say I was disappointed after reading reviews of younger girls working there. Really nice set up for table shower, tons of interruptions during a lackluster massage. Then in the flip was able to see a set of bolt ons that are amazing, even if they are attached to a middle aged skinny worker. Enjoyed the flip and was cut short of 60 minute rub due to high traffic in the business. I would rate the massage a 4/10, the lady was a 4/10, the bolt ons and access to them was a 10/10. I enjoy a good massage. It has been several visits to several locations and most have been lackluster at best. Stay safe mongers. And remember YMMV!

TeachMeky16
12-10-21, 18:07
Decided to take a trip to Frankfort to try East. CLOSED. No lights on and door locked. Disappointed to say the least.

Unknown Ky
12-11-21, 08:52
If you do a search on the cincy board massage thread, type Covington or Jessica in the search thread feature there are descriptions if her. Librarian look, wide bottom but not bad. She will send you pics.She also has an account on fetlife which was how I found out about her earlier this year. I've only visited her once but I left a happy man and I would recommend her to anyone that doesn't mind to travel a bit to see her.

GuvnerFun
12-13-21, 01:03
Drove to Danville this morning to only strike out due to them being to busy to fit me in. So I didn't have much time to I went to kiwi spa because of time restraints. I was surprised to be greeted by a new young lady. Unfortunately after I was laying down in the room a different new provider came in. My guess early 30's. Great massage but zero teasing. After flip I had a standard finish. A little UTC top. Might go back and try and see the other new one.

BlueGrassPlayr
12-17-21, 09:39
Its been a while since I posted but wanted to update on some reviews.

Reynolds rd spa, still closed. Had gone once for standard handshake nothing to write home about.

Pimlico, as others had mentioned it was fun while it lasted but seems closed. Also looks like the neighbors weren't happy with their business because there's been some of our uncle's presence there due to that business so that whole area is off my list permanently.

Tried out the spring spa on high street. Not a fan, building is shared with a dentist and they have the entire first floor. One of the nurses was kind of hovering and you go past the their two offices to go upstairs to the "spa". No TS so its just a regular table. They don't have their own entrance which is a dealbreaker and everyone is pretty much on top of each other. One masseuse was working there, older and not really my preference. I like my fun but prefer it to be discreet so this is a no go and I prefer someone that looks younger.

Already reviewed China and Ocean, haven't had anything different from them other than diy which isn't for me unless anyone has had a different experience.

Went to one on Bryan Station, saw two. One in regular work clothes other was in a little dress, they said they were deciding on new uniform. Opted for the one dressed up, good massage. UTC, tipped extra. She had on stockings and a little thong. Pretty good tease on the flip, took her time and didn't get covered in oil like the one in eastland. Between this one and the other ones in town it's the best option IMHO. House fee, tipped. 6 Stay safe out there.

PerusingKY
12-18-21, 16:40
I saw a beautiful little thing when I walked in couple of days ago but ended up with an old lizard who was well.

Beyond her expiration date. Another monger would not stay the fuck out of the waiting room for the entire visit so I basically listened to his ass the entire time. First he was told a 10 minute wait, then he insisted on coming back in because he had to use the bathroom. Then he decided to come in and out of the waiting room and talk to anyone who walked out of the rooms for the next 10 minutes. If you are here, you should fuck yourself and reconsider your life choices asshole.

Snakeeyez
12-21-21, 22:28
Went early this evening. Drew Anna, pretty young thing, but very reserved. Started out very blah, then she got better with the tease. On the flip only OTC browsing. I don't want to spend more time working on her to losen up. Also I am not down with the spraying my hands with sanitizer. May not be back. I just wanted to see Tina again.

KyCouple23
12-22-21, 14:13
Anyone ever had a couples massage at an AMP and both receive a HE? Or know of a place a female has received a HE? In or around Lexington.

Slick60
12-22-21, 16:43
Went early this evening. Drew Anna, pretty young thing, but very reserved. Started out very blah, then she got better with the tease. On the flip only OTC browsing. I don't want to spend more time working on her to losen up. Also I am not down with the spraying my hands with sanitizer. May not be back. I just wanted to see Tina again.I was at Key last week and also drew Anna. She seemed disinterested and the whole massage was very mechanical. On the flip she did OK but nothing like my previous experiences there. Also, she sat in the room afterward and waited for me to get dressed which was weird. I will probably go back because of my prior excellent experiences there but I will not see Anna again. I also am on Team Tina!!

FlipAndShake
12-23-21, 10:24
Anyone ever had a couples massage at an AMP and both receive a HE? Or know of a place a female has received a HE? In or around Lexington.It's my understand Key offers that. I referred a woman there, but she called ahead. I would call and ask and set up appointment so they will be sure to have enough girls there.

JimmyTimeBomb
12-27-21, 14:53
Has anyone been by East lately? Seen new ad on STG for same address but didn't say East spa. Just curious.

Stay safe out there.

FlipAndShake
12-27-21, 17:25
Visited Key Spa Frankfort, again today. Opted for the hour when I saw Tina was back and I was super excited. Tina gives a great massage and the forward teasing was very awesome. I had to stop her once when I was on my stomach, because it was the perfect touch and reaching under me to massage junior is so HOT. I flipped over to my back and she smiled and went straight to work on junior who was VERY excited about seeing her again. My best explosion in quite some time and the entire experience was very satisfying. I was super relaxed, and she has the perfect touch. She worked the unused time on my arms and chest by request. Lots of UTC allowed. It gave me a chance to massage her very nice pencil eraser nipples. No one was waiting and she ended at about 65 minutes. I absolutely love her, she understands. 60 for house, my tip $80 (she never ask) and it was worth every penny. Hope she is there for awhile, It is worth the short drive to get treated like King.

ShockMaster2
01-02-22, 19:41
Went to Sky recently. Tina was not there so I got another lady, mid 30's, and relatively thin. I will say she gave one of the best massages I have ever had. She worked out kinks "legit" masseuses have failed on and was great in that aspect.

As far as the flip, she was not into it, very mechanical and really not good. OTC was had, but not cool with UTC. Overall I will not be back unless I can guarantee who is there. Can't recall her name.

Sizzles0
01-03-22, 15:38
Looking for the best place in Lex. New to the massage scene any tip greatly appreciated.

MaryAnnSummers
01-04-22, 13:32
I always have the best time in Lexington, thank you so much gentlemen.

CenKyCruiser22
01-05-22, 11:00
After seeing all the ads on STG for the Winchester bypass location I stopped about 8 pm last night. As I pulled in a gentleman came out and got in the only car in the area. I went in, and a lady came out of one of the rooms and said she was busy and to come back later. Coming into Lexington I saw the open sign lit at Eastern off Eastland. Went in and lady who could double as a women's prison warden quoted $100 for an hour. Down the road and both the locations on east side of New Circle were lights out closed. Out Bryan Station Rd. To find all parking spots in front of the spa filled. Probably most were at the adjacent bar, but back into New Circle and Rain Forest. Let's just say everything there was way above average, and I got a very nice hug for the tip I left.

LuvItShaved
01-10-22, 14:41
Seems the AMP on Waller has reopened just recently. Anybody have any experience there yet? Thanks.

https://lexington.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-young-hot-girl-comingnew-f/964944452158

BlueGrassPlayr
01-10-22, 20:16
Seems the AMP on Waller has reopened just recently. Anybody have any experience there yet? Thanks.

https://lexington.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-young-hot-girl-comingnew-f/964944452158Caught my eye as well, decided to stop by for an hour. Masseuse was actually pretty cute. Not a bad trip, no extras, HS. Left a standard tip. Will have to return to see if she warms up but it's definitely on the to do list.

On to the bad. Stopped by the Reynolds Rd one, first lady looked old and very unattractive. Almost walked out then but she said there was another girl that would see me. Agreed and waited, as I am about to leave in walks in an even older lady. No thanks, there are way too many other options to waste house fee plus tip on that place. Also on the way out I don't know if it was due to some guys smoking outside or that the neighbors aren't happy but everyone's least favorite uncle was making rounds there. Hard pass, have fun and be safe guys.

LuvItShaved
01-11-22, 14:26
Decided to give this place a try. Met Lisa. Tiny, cute little Asian lady. Hard to tell with her mask, but I'm guessing 30's. Had a nice table shower to break the ice, then a nice soft massage. Not a lot of teasing at first, but on the flip she went straight for Jr. I asked about extras, but was told no. However, with some persistence she did allow UTC roaming. Nice C cups and amazing eraser size nips she let me suck. Then she reluctantly let me get in her pants and play with that kitty. It was wet. Got my finger wet, but no more. However that was enough to help Jr get a hand job happy ending. That's the good. Only bad I can say is that I was told trice that Nuru massage was available. It's not. So don't believe it. But overall she got the job done. YMMV.

RexChapman
01-11-22, 22:23
Didn't feel like driving to Frankfort so I drove 10 minutes to Sky despite mixed reviews. Early morning visit at 9:30 am after gym. Met by slender attractive woman (assume attractive due to mask). English skills were good and she made reference to me being in gym clothes and needing kinks worked out (both of them). She proceeded to give the best therapeutic massage I've ever had. Elbows, thumbs, hands, she used them all. I actually would have been satisfied with no happy ending but she went for the flip and took care of that too. I only carry in the house fee + tip when I visit but after this visit I went to my car to get her an additional tip which she greatly appreciated. She earned it.

If you want a legit massage with the ending your LMT doesn't offer, good place. If you want the extras of an escort then not your place but I'll take a great massage with hand job over a risky skank at the Econolodge all day long. Just my opinion and YMMV.

DickenSider
01-12-22, 08:50
Didn't feel like driving to Frankfort so I drove 10 minutes to Sky despite mixed reviews. Early morning visit at 9:30 am after gym. Met by slender attractive woman (assume attractive due to mask). English skills were good and she made reference to me being in gym clothes and needing kinks worked out (both of them). She proceeded to give the best therapeutic massage I've ever had. Elbows, thumbs, hands, she used them all. I actually would have been satisfied with no happy ending but she went for the flip and took care of that too. I only carry in the house fee + tip when I visit but after this visit I went to my car to get her an additional tip which she greatly appreciated. She earned it.

If you want a legit massage with the ending your LMT doesn't offer, good place. If you want the extras of an escort then not your place but I'll take a great massage with hand job over a risky skank at the Econolodge all day long. Just my opinion and YMMV.Did you get her name by chance? I too like a good rub as well as HE!

Keepinitclean
01-12-22, 09:26
I tired out the only place in Danville. Older lady up front, I went to walk out and she interrupted some poor sap in his last 5 mins to show me the younger girl (mid 30's). So I stayed for the hour. Okay massage at best. Great slow ending even though 3 people walked in in the last 15 mins and 2 were waiting on her she didn't rush me.

2 problems with the place, you can hear everything in every room since the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling. Probably what keeps her motion slow. Also she said $100 to walk out the door then once it was done she said $120. She must a knew I was just blowing though town due to a lack of accent and decided to get everything she could out of me.

BlueGrassPlayr
01-12-22, 15:50
I tired out the only place in Danville. Older lady up front, I went to walk out and she interrupted some poor sap in his last 5 mins to show me the younger girl (mid 30's). So I stayed for the hour. Okay massage at best. Great slow ending even though 3 people walked in in the last 15 mins and 2 were waiting on her she didn't rush me.

2 problems with the place, you can hear everything in every room since the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling. Probably what keeps her motion slow. Also she said $100 to walk out the door then once it was done she said $120. She must a knew I was just blowing though town due to a lack of accent and decided to get everything she could out of me.I will never understand places like that, as if they don't realize people talk about good and bad experiences. Driving out to there for upcharges, pass. Thanks for the heads up. Also those 3/4 walls are annoying, I tend to avoid places with them.

I'll check out Sky as well if Rex can drop a name for us. I had tried Ocean for a good massage many times but last time was rushed and didn't get a full hour, also no extras so I'm looking for a new regular place.

RexChapman
01-12-22, 17:57
Did you get her name by chance? I too like a good rub as well as HE!She told me but I didn't understand it through mask. I think she's the only one there in mornings. Maybe 5"5 slender with medium length hair. Nice MILF type body.

JohnnyRhettson
01-13-22, 12:41
Went to Key. Really good massage. Can't remember name of masseuse but gave a fantastic massage. I little bit of teasing but not a ton. Not enough to get the little one riled up. Upon flip, teasing and moving more and more under the towel. Standard finish. 8/10 overall experience.

Kept making comments on how young I looked. I liked it, definitely helped.

TeachMeky16
01-13-22, 18:19
Caught my eye as well, decided to stop by for an hour. Masseuse was actually pretty cute. Not a bad trip, no extras, HS. Left a standard tip. Will have to return to see if she warms up but it's definitely on the to do list.If it is the same ladies that were there before than I would say extras may not happen but one can hope.

LoveHandshake
01-16-22, 13:45
I got a chance to stop in Waller yesterday. Walked in was greeted by Amber what a cutie. She is very young in her 20 and a awesome little body with ass that is worth the trip to see. Paid the house fee for a hour and was led to the room. When she came back in a few minutes went to work on the massage. The massage was very good she gives a very relaxing massage good skills. After a hot towel clean up the teasing begin. Then she asked me to flip, and she went to work on junior. There was a lot of OTC very little UTC but think she will warm up to that with more visits. She really likes to have you play with her butt. She finished with junior and cleaned up and finished the time working on head and feet. Very sweet girl fun girl to visit with will be going back. The place is very clean and neat easy to get to.

FlipAndShake
01-17-22, 15:23
Went to Key in Frankfort and saw a familiar face. Sophia, who used to work at Oak.

Was greeted as I entered (morning hours) and recognized Sophia. Good looking 30 something Chinese lady with a great personality. Used to take GREAT care of me at Oak. Got the table shower for some pregame teasing. During the table shower she tried to get the ole boy standing, smiling each time I made eye contact with her. Sophia also is great and gives a true quality massage. Lots of OTC exploring and teasing allowed. She loves to have her nipples played with and as they became harder and harder UTC was permitted, very yummy. She must like junior, because after the handshake and hot towel she kept shaking Juniors hand for awhile and had him wanting lots more. Well worth the trip and I was so glad she remembered me. Important to develop good relationships, things become so much easier each trip back. I am hoping she stays for a long time. 60 House for hour, generous tip above and beyond normal. It's Tina and Sophia working there now, you WIN either way. May have to do a four hand soon.

Water Bottle
01-17-22, 15:27
I was able to get away last Friday to see Amber at Waller Avenue. Great soft, sensual massage and plenty of teasing led to an early flip and double handshake. She must have known I was primed and ready and she managed to get a repeat within the 40 minute visit. I am not too sure about her age since the mask never came off, but from her body I would bet she is in her 20's and certainly no older than early 30's. Lots of OTC and some UTC. I definitely will return and will post if the menu opens wider. Overall a great visit and highly recommend!

BlueGrassPlayr
01-21-22, 22:46
I was able to get away last Friday to see Amber at Waller Avenue. Great soft, sensual massage and plenty of teasing led to an early flip and double handshake. She must have known I was primed and ready and she managed to get a repeat within the 40 minute visit. I am not too sure about her age since the mask never came off, but from her body I would bet she is in her 20's and certainly no older than early 30's. Lots of OTC and some UTC. I definitely will return and will post if the menu opens wider. Overall a great visit and highly recommend!Same experience as the other posters, went last week and was greeted by Amber. Great figure, didn't lose the mask but did get OTC / UTC. Her little moans just do it for me. By far the hottest masseuse I've had in town in a long time. I saw the review of the place in Frankfort, was going to make the drive but weather wasn't cooperating this week. Will post when I do make it out there. I will add the Waller location is pretty discreet, corner space. Room was spacious and clean, it wasn't one of those makeshift walls you can see over. Overall a nice set up they have there, I'll be back and hopefully they'll keep warming up.

SodSlinger
01-23-22, 16:28
Decided to take a trip to Frankfort to try East. CLOSED. No lights on and door locked. Disappointed to say the least.Good afternoon, long time reader. Domestic situation had changed and looking to venture into the hobby. Thanks to everyone's contributions.

Was hoping for some guidance as to if east Frankfort is indeed still closed and if I out of just head to Key for a first time adventure.

Reviews of key have been stellar, but thought east Frankfort may offer a more comprehensive menu.

Stay safe.

LetsGiveItATry
01-24-22, 14:22
I was able to get away last Friday to see Amber at Waller Avenue. Great soft, sensual massage and plenty of teasing led to an early flip and double handshake. She must have known I was primed and ready and she managed to get a repeat within the 40 minute visit. I am not too sure about her age since the mask never came off, but from her body I would bet she is in her 20's and certainly no older than early 30's. Lots of OTC and some UTC. I definitely will return and will post if the menu opens wider. Overall a great visit and highly recommend!I just stopped in there and if those women are in their 20's, I'm in my 80's. I left because they were well over 50.

Water Bottle
01-24-22, 18:23
I just stopped in there and if those women are in their 20's, I'm in my 80's. I left because they were well over 50.Hate to hear that. And I have confirmed that Amber at Waller is already gone. Hopefully a new equally young masseuse will replace her soon?

LoveHandshake
01-24-22, 20:17
I Was in Frankfort working today, got done early so I went key for a massage. I walked in and to my surprise Alice that us to work at Sky spa is now working here. Got a table shower to start lots of teasing and got me cleaned up. Went to the room and got started on the massage, Alice has great skills for massage. Then on the flip she went to work on junior, I had her at sky before so she knows what I liked. Finished and hot towel cleanup and finished with foot massage. Always had a good time Alice will be going back.

BigGuy4141
01-25-22, 16:20
Anyone know if talent at Fuji off 75 still full of pre historic creatures walking around or new talent? Thanks.

BigGuy4141
01-25-22, 17:19
Just wondering if Fiji of 75 is still all grannies?

FlipAndShake
01-25-22, 19:00
Just wondering if Fiji of 75 is still all grannies?Granny Central. I mean real old Granny my only trip in Fall 2018.

BigGuy4141
01-26-22, 16:28
Granny Central. I mean real old Granny my only trip in Fall 2018.Thanks, I sent you a PM as well.

Desha
01-26-22, 22:08
Wondering if anyone has been to Mongo in Georgetown.

Slick60
01-27-22, 09:30
Stopped by Sky last night. I was greeted by Lisa, a thin middle aged woman. Paid for an hour and was told to get undressed. The massage was mediocre but she didn't wait long to start teasing. After the flip the gave an OK happy ending. Afterward she started a fingertip massage that felt really good and led to her trying for a second pop. A guy my age doesn't recover fast enough for that but she tried hard. Finished with a nice foot massage. Overall a good visit but not Key Spa quality. I would repeat only in a pinch.

FlipAndShake
01-27-22, 18:50
Stopped by Sky last night. I was greeted by Lisa, a thin middle aged woman. Paid for an hour and was told to get undressed. The massage was mediocre but she didn't wait long to start teasing. After the flip the gave an OK happy ending. Afterward she started a fingertip massage that felt really good and led to her trying for a second pop. A guy my age doesn't recover fast enough for that but she tried hard. Finished with a nice foot massage. Overall a good visit but not Key Spa quality. I would repeat only in a pinch.I agree with you that Key Spa in Frankfort is the best spa in KY. Right now. The girls, Alice and Sophia are excellent at massage and excellent at extras as well. At this point in time I have cut out Lexington Spas because they are open one day and closed the next and they just don't stack up. There is one exception, I do like Sky Spa because it is handy and I always get a good hand shake there, and I like LIsa, she works hard to meet your massage needs. But I plan my AMP visits now where I can go to Key Spa. Well worth the drive for me and it really doesn't take that long to get there. The girls have fun with you and make you feel good. Masseuses by far are the best in the area in an AMP and I like going knowing they are clean and nice and I'm going to feel great when I leave.

Froze
01-28-22, 00:15
I agree with you that Key Spa in Frankfort is the best spa in KY. Right now. The girls, Alice and Sophia are excellent at massage and excellent at extras as well. At this point in time I have cut out Lexington Spas because they are open one day and closed the next and they just don't stack up. There is one exception, I do like Sky Spa because it is handy and I always get a good hand shake there, and I like LIsa, she works hard to meet your massage needs. But I plan my AMP visits now where I can go to Key Spa. Well worth the drive for me and it really doesn't take that long to get there. The girls have fun with you and make you feel good. Masseuses by far are the best in the area in an AMP and I like going knowing they are clean and nice and I'm going to feel great when I leave.Where is Key Spa? Do you have an ad. Or address?

FlipAndShake
01-28-22, 13:03
Where is Key Spa? Do you have an ad. Or address?https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-key-spa-frankfort-ky-130003#rubmaps.

Hobo6969
01-28-22, 13:51
Fellas.

I've RTFF and all I see are AMPs. Any American independents in town worth seeing?

Hobo.

BlueGrassPlayr
01-30-22, 14:21
Fellas.

I've RTFF and all I see are AMPs. Any American independents in town worth seeing?

Hobo.AFAIK not in Lexington, Louisville would be the closest.

Now that the snow is melting I might have to take a drive and see if there's any new talent in our local places. Will update soon. Stay safe everyone.

KyMailMan
01-31-22, 01:14
Hey guys, I have never been to a massage parlor. What do I need to do? I just want something quick and easy. I am new to this and any info will help, thanks!

CenKyCruiser22
01-31-22, 12:59
Visited the Waller Avenue location last night. Saw Akeena. Very nice, large clean room, but nothing out of the ordinary. No negatives to report.

OhioGuy3556
01-31-22, 16:36
Just wondering if anyone else received a strange text from Carol late last summer?

She or someone using her identity sent me a text and asked if I would come visit her at a hotel in Lexington? I didn't go but it felt little strange.

They said in the text not to tell anyone else, she only had room for a couple days, blah blah blah.

Havn't said anything til this point cause I was wondering if anyone else would post about it? This was right after Oak went under for "renovations".

ABigBull71
01-31-22, 17:45
As a self admitted first timer and this being your first post, you are highly unlikely to get any information directly. You need to begin reading all of the posts going back for several months. There is gold within this string of posts. You should be able to find names and locations of experiences people have had in the past that sound like what you are looking for. Once you find said experience you think you want to try, the typical protocol goes like this.

Walk into massage parlor and tell the lady that greets you that you would like a massage. She will ask if you want 30 min or an hour if they offer options, some only do 60 min or longer. I always take the hour, but that is up to you. Ask if she is the one giving the massage, if you like what you see proceed, if not, ask to see who will be providing. If at any point you don't like what you see. LEAVE. Unfortunately if you are like me, the wrong head can make some dumb decisions. They normally will ask that you pay for your massage at that point and ask you to get undressed (or they just say "take off" that is your cue to pay them the hourly rate (normally $60 or $70) and undress and lay face down on table. Some with balls bigger than mine will lay face up! LOL I never cover up with towel and am naked when she comes back. Some will cover you up and begin massaging you part by part uncovering what they are massaging and leave you covered, others will begin massage with you uncovered as they found you when they walked in. If they cover you up, I have simply pulled the towel away and said I don't need it and if they insist on covering you, first red flag that a massage is all that you will receive. Once uncovered there are several ways this can go, this is truly what makes this hobby enjoyable and does not always result in extras outside of the massage. But, You can attempt, while she is at the head of the table to reach out and lightly rub a leg and see her reaction, if she doesn't say anything or attempt to stop you, that is a good sign. You could continue with that and see how far that will go. You can judge how much she teases you when massaging your upper thighs near the other head. If she grazes the area or touches you, I normally respond with an expression that lets her know I enjoyed it. Hopefully she will take that as a sign to continue more of that. At some point she will ask you turn over. Again, this can go a number of ways, she can go straight for trying to make you happy with what is sometimes called a "handshake", she can begin to negotiate for additional services, she can cover you up and say "I'll get in trouble and can't". If this latter happens It's up to you to negotiate and close. As Ben Affleck said in Boiler Room "A sale is made on every call. Either you sell the client and close, or they sell you a reason they can't. Either way a sale is a made. " LOL.

Other advice I would give is that these girls see guys like you and I every day, multiple times per day. They have good days and bad days like you and I. You will have some great chemistry with some girls and have a way better experience than most and the side can happen as well. The hunt for the great experience is what makes this fun. Share your experiences here, good and bad, that's how you can make me this more hunting and less fishing (sticking a bait in the water hoping for something come by). Treat them nicely and most will do the same. Once finished, tip them according to the service they gave. If you had a great time a minimum of $40 will be expected, some will expect more, some will have negotiated more up front from you. I am of the belief that if you enjoyed it and want to return for it again or potentially more, you need to tip accordingly and I want her a tip that she will give me her number, text me back when I see if she is available, and make time for me when I can get there. You will hear others say, don't overtip and drive prices up. It's up to you, not the others.

Good luck on your journey.

Bull.

Hey guys, I have never been to a massage parlor. What do I need to do? I just want something quick and easy. I am new to this and any info will help, thanks!

Water Bottle
01-31-22, 18:42
Just wondering if anyone else received a strange text from Carol late last summer?

She or someone using her identity sent me a text and asked if I would come visit her at a hotel in Lexington? I didn't go but it felt little strange.

They said in the text not to tell anyone else, she only had room for a couple days, blah blah blah.

Havn't said anything til this point cause I was wondering if anyone else would post about it? This was right after Oak went under for "renovations".I still had limited contact with Miss Carol through last summer, and she confirmed that this was not her.

She thought it was probably one or two of the girls who used to work at Oak and they pretended to be her and contacted some old customers. I wouldn't worry about it too much, but you probably made the right choice not to go if you were expecting to see Carol. I think there are still a lot of us out there who miss her gentle and fun ways!

Killer6969
02-01-22, 10:16
Called ahead. Lady said come now. I went.

Parked out front. Once I entered, she locked the door. Showed me to the room and paid for hhr, ($40) with a hundo so she knew I had change. Massage started. If that is what you call it. Came to the table side and pushed her groin onto my hand. Mystery over!

Leaned down and whispered "what you want".

I got the full menu. Regretted it as it was like a giant tunnel. Finished and laid back down for an incredible foot massage. Best I've had. Paid the standard. She was really nice but will not repeat.

Be sure to call ahead.

TeachMeky16
02-01-22, 22:06
Called ahead. Lady said come now. I went.

Parked out front. Once I entered, she locked the door. Showed me to the room and paid for hhr, ($40) with a hundo so she knew I had change. Massage started. If that is what you call it. Came to the table side and pushed her groin onto my hand. Mystery over!

Leaned down and whispered "what you want".

I got the full menu. Regretted it as it was like a giant tunnel. Finished and laid back down for an incredible foot massage. Best I've had. Paid the standard. She was really nice but will not repeat.

Be sure to call ahead.That is a great way to describe it. No grip at all.

Abyss23
02-02-22, 11:20
That is a great way to describe it. No grip at all.Is this different than eastern off of new circle and Eastland?

OhioGuy3556
02-03-22, 15:01
I still had limited contact with Miss Carol through last summer, and she confirmed that this was not her.

She thought it was probably one or two of the girls who used to work at Oak and they pretended to be her and contacted some old customers. I wouldn't worry about it too much, but you probably made the right choice not to go if you were expecting to see Carol. I think there are still a lot of us out there who miss her gentle and fun ways!So by saying this I assume you had the same texts from someone claiming to be Miss Carol?

BigGuy4141
02-05-22, 12:10
Tried the one near the school. Good massage standard HE. No utc and some otc. Nothing exciting but the place was very clean.

CI Syn
02-07-22, 11:30
Thought I'd try the place that's been on STG. The one off of and Broadway. OK massage, some OTC. Absolutely no teasing and no Hand shake at all! I mean what the hell!! Just for an FYI, I won't be back!.

PerusingKY
02-08-22, 10:03
Thought I'd try the place that's been on STG. The one off of and Broadway. OK massage, some OTC. Absolutely no teasing and no Hand shake at all! I mean what the hell!! Just for an FYI, I won't be back!.Are you talking about shining star off Broadway? That happened to me there the first time I went and got the half hour. I went back and got the hour instead of the half hour and did get a HE that time. I strongly prefer Sky off Bryan Station personally. Amazing massage and a great ending.

ThickGuy20
02-10-22, 17:10
I had not been to an AMP in a while and decided to head to Waller after seeing interesting reviews. As I entered I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Cindi formerly of Key Spa.

I really like this Gal because she speaks some English and uses phone translator when needed. What amazes me is she remembered my name, but I had seen her numerous times at Key Spa in Frankfort.

My visit To Diamond Spa (365 Waller Ave. #130 Lexington) was as good as I have had anywhere in this area. Used the full 60 minutes ($60 house). She was the same Cindi very loose and fun. We joked about age and other things. She is Mid 30's, but looks much younger. Beautiful. She loves what she does and it shows. Visit was great, I was treated to lots of OTC roaming and some UTC roaming as well. After a great massage and as she started paying attention to Junior I invited her onto the table. 10 to 15 minutes of DATY was added as a welcome home gift. A very sweet peach. My hand shake was very good, strong but not too hard. She takes direction very well and smiles anytime I look her in the eyes. (my tip was very generous as I reward the girls who take care of me) Can't express how pleased I am. I was not rushed out, in fact I think we went over about 10 minutes, but she was enjoying our time as well. It was fun to chat with her before I left. Not a clock watcher and great at massage. I'm sure there is more on the menu as she gets to know you.

Snakeeyez
02-11-22, 14:56
Yesterday, arrived at Key at 3:30 wanting an hour. I drew Sophia this time. She said only hhr due to another appointment. That was unffortunate, but I took the hhr since I had made the trip fon Lexington. The massage from her was great as usual and the tease was amazing as she massaged the boys and little man from underneath. On the flip I went UTC and the pencil eraser went in my mouth while she worked little man over. I left happy.

GilboGiggins
02-11-22, 17:46
Stopped by sky today around 10. Escorted to a room told to wait about 15 minutes, several people came in and they got busy. 10:30 came around and my room door finally opened and low and behold ms c comes in. She just walked in had her purse and three phones. I'm not one to complain especially since Ms c was here, however several phone calls interrupted the massage. She told me she was at Sky because they were busy and they called her. She was answering calls for both Key and for Sky as well. Seems to me like she is managing both businesses, after about 15 more minutes flipped and standard shake. 100 percent certain this was Ms c however, told me no more stress after done with massage, one of the things she used to always say. Spoke good English better than most and was very busy.

Sben0413
02-11-22, 18:51
Does anyone have any experience with this?.

https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/lexington-tight-wet-asian-pu/808558221136

ShamWowGuy
02-11-22, 23:48
I still had limited contact with Miss Carol through last summer, and she confirmed that this was not her.

She thought it was probably one or two of the girls who used to work at Oak and they pretended to be her and contacted some old customers. I wouldn't worry about it too much, but you probably made the right choice not to go if you were expecting to see Carol. I think there are still a lot of us out there who miss her gentle and fun ways!Yeah, I went there, it was one of the other girls. It was a hotel in Georgetown.

FlipAndShake
02-12-22, 14:36
Does anyone have any experience with this?.

https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/lexington-tight-wet-asian-pu/808558221136OK being the sucker I am I investigated the link you posted and here are the results: Its 3 women staying in a hotel room, NO ONE IS PICTURED IN THE AD. That's a fake girl to draw you in. I went to the hotel room (like the sucker I am) Big woman, (HUGE), and older lady (60's I'm sure) and a 50 something who reeked of cigarette smoke. I was about to leave and "Smoke Girl" seemed nice so I decided to go ahead and try. Big girl stepped outside while Granny went into the bathroom. I laid naked on my back on a towel while she did a not so good massage. I reached into her pants and she stepped away and pulled them off. I started to put FIP and OH MY that hole is huge, super loose, biggest one I have encountered. Nothing like the tight little Korean that is advertised. I tried to make do by putting 2 FIA while she shook my little guys hand, and even that was super wide. Very hard for me to get aroused. Finally I got up and got dressed. Gave her $40 tip for trying (which pissed her off) but I was out of there. NEVER AGAIN will I believe one of those FAKE ADS. OH almost forgot YMMV, but I doubt it.

JoseyWells80
02-12-22, 16:50
I had not been to an AMP in a while and decided to head to Waller after seeing interesting reviews. As I entered I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Cindi formerly of Key Spa.

I really like this Gal because she speaks some English and uses phone translator when needed. What amazes me is she remembered my name, but I had seen her numerous times at Key Spa in Frankfort.

My visit To Diamond Spa (365 Waller Ave. #130 Lexington) was as good as I have had anywhere in this area. Used the full 60 minutes ($60 house). She was the same Cindi very loose and fun. We joked about age and other things. She is Mid 30's, but looks much younger. Beautiful. She loves what she does and it shows. Visit was great, I was treated to lots of OTC roaming and some UTC roaming as well. After a great massage and as she started paying attention to Junior I invited her onto the table. 10 to 15 minutes of DATY was added as a welcome home gift. A very sweet peach. My hand shake was very good, strong but not too hard. She takes direction very well and smiles anytime I look her in the eyes. (my tip was very generous as I reward the girls who take care of me) Can't express how pleased I am. I was not rushed out, in fact I think we went over about 10 minutes, but she was enjoying our time as well. It was fun to chat with her before I left. Not a clock watcher and great at massage. I'm sure there is more on the menu as she gets to know you.I visited as well, she is for sure one of the best. Hope she hangs around and doesn't leave.

RexChapman
02-12-22, 22:39
OK being the sucker I am I investigated the link you posted and here are the results: Its 3 women staying in a hotel room, NO ONE IS PICTURED IN THE AD. That's a fake girl to draw you in. I went to the hotel room (like the sucker I am) Big woman, (HUGE), and older lady (60's I'm sure) and a 50 something who reeked of cigarette smoke. I was about to leave and "Smoke Girl" seemed nice so I decided to go ahead and try. Big girl stepped outside while Granny went into the bathroom. I laid naked on my back on a towel while she did a not so good massage. I reached into her pants and she stepped away and pulled them off. I started to put FIP and OH MY that hole is huge, super loose, biggest one I have encountered. Nothing like the tight little Korean that is advertised. I tried to make do by putting 2 FIA while she shook my little guys hand, and even that was super wide. Very hard for me to get aroused. Finally I got up and got dressed. Gave her $40 tip for trying (which pissed her off) but I was out of there. NEVER AGAIN will I believe one of those FAKE ADS. OH almost forgot YMMV, but I doubt it.You are a super experienced hobbyists on this site and you actually thought the pics in the ad might be real? Not picking a fight but man, something isn't right here.

For Pleasure
02-14-22, 17:50
Stopped by sky today around 10. Escorted to a room told to wait about 15 minutes, several people came in and they got busy. 10:30 came around and my room door finally opened and low and behold ms c comes in. She just walked in had her purse and three phones. I'm not one to complain especially since Ms c was here, however several phone calls interrupted the massage. She told me she was at Sky because they were busy and they called her. She was answering calls for both Key and for Sky as well. Seems to me like she is managing both businesses, after about 15 more minutes flipped and standard shake. 100 percent certain this was Ms c however, told me no more stress after done with massage, one of the things she used to always say. Spoke good English better than most and was very busy.I have thought several times and was 90% certain I talk to her on the phone when I book at Key. I have seen her a few times. She is simply nice. I appreciate that.

FlipAndShake
02-15-22, 22:13
Decided to hit Key Spa Frankfort this afternoon. Drew Sophia, all I can say is wow. FUN provider and menu very open. After massage then flip she got very fun and frisky. She loves to play. As she paid attention to Junior I had plenty of UTC including lots of Kitty Play with some great reactions. $60 house and a very generous tip. Left feeling so much better than when I arrived.

JwCole
02-16-22, 16:20
Decided to hit Key Spa Frankfort this afternoon. Drew Sophia, all I can say is wow. FUN provider and menu very open. After massage then flip she got very fun and frisky. She loves to play. As she paid attention to Junior I had plenty of UTC including lots of Kitty Play with some great reactions. $60 house and a very generous tip. Left feeling so much better than when I arrived.I agree on both Sofia and Cindy, both very sweet, attentive and know how to make a man happy and leave satisfied. Where the hell else can you get that these days!

LetsGiveItATry
02-16-22, 21:14
Is there a place in Lexington that is a legit massage only by Asian providers? I am not looking for places like Massage Envy.

Max Hobbyist
02-16-22, 22:31
Short and cute, lost some weight since I last saw her. Belly has tightened up. I would guess mid 40's. Gives a good massage, not the best I've had there. Some of those ladies have stretched me like I was in a pro wrestling match. Cici might have popped my shoulder in place.

There is no "wide open" menu. It is bare minimum standard unless you are a weekly visitor that wants to over tip. I will say I have had some excellent massages there that made my left shoulder feel 10 years younger. But do not expect "wide open" as described by others. It is standard. YMMV if you want to show generosity. That is your choice. Just don't expect a full menu and that is all I have to say about that right now.

PerusingKY
02-17-22, 16:13
Is there a place in Lexington that is a legit massage only by Asian providers? I am not looking for places like Massage Envy.If you want a good massage I highly recommend Sky. I've gotten massages there that rival and sports medicine massage I've ever had. Plus you have the option of a more pressure or ending should your heart desire.

LetsGiveItATry
02-17-22, 17:50
If you want a good massage I highly recommend Sky. I've gotten massages there that rival and sports medicine massage I've ever had. Plus you have the option of a more pressure or ending should your heart desire.Excellent! Thanks for the advice.

ABigBull71
02-18-22, 13:06
Had to go to Lexington for some business and decided to make the short drive over to see what all the talk was about. Drew Sophia and had a great time. Being my first time she was a bit cautious to start and then when I reached out to caress her leg as she stood at the head of the table she warmed up immediately. A lot of teasing. Got up on the table and straddled my head for better reach as I am quite tall. While doing this she began grinding herself into my turning herself on. On the flip a lot of fun and left happy. $60 to house. Generous tip. Will return for sure.

Bucco Fan
02-19-22, 10:18
Is there a place in Lexington that is a legit massage only by Asian providers? I am not looking for places like Massage Envy.I went to Sakura over in Danville yesterday as I was in need of a good massage so made an appointment. Got there and the parking lot was packed. Then again they are in a small strip with a hair and nail salon. Went in and it was only one girl. Was introduced to Sarah. She was able to get out the kinks out of my shoulder in addition to leaving happy. One of the better massages I've ever had!! I feel much better this morning. She charged me $. 5 for about 90 minutes including her tip.

That's the second time I've been to Sakura and received good legit massages (didn't get the HE the first time). You might want to head down to Danville and give them a try.

ThatOneGuy7373
02-23-22, 20:13
I just moved to Lexington. Any AMPs offer FS down here? If so, how much $ do they charge? If not fa, where is the best AMP in or near Lexington to get the most out of money spent? Before I moved down here I had went to oak massage in Paris & it was great. I can't get ahold of them so I assumed they shut down. Does anyone have any idea where the cute mid 20's (think she said 26) librarian looking girl went? PM'ing me or just replying to the post is cool.

Thanks!

StanMan1
02-24-22, 14:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

R Guy
02-26-22, 16:35
rubmd.com appears to be picking up some of the info previously available on rubratings. Nearly identical format.

GolfGuy
02-27-22, 00:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

GolfGuy
02-27-22, 00:54
Stopped by sky today around 10. Escorted to a room told to wait about 15 minutes, several people came in and they got busy. 10:30 came around and my room door finally opened and low and behold ms c comes in. She just walked in had her purse and three phones. I'm not one to complain especially since Ms c was here, however several phone calls interrupted the massage. She told me she was at Sky because they were busy and they called her. She was answering calls for both Key and for Sky as well. Seems to me like she is managing both businesses, after about 15 more minutes flipped and standard shake. 100 percent certain this was Ms c however, told me no more stress after done with massage, one of the things she used to always say. Spoke good English better than most and was very busy.Has anyone actually gotten laid by Carol? I don't recall reading about anyone actually doing that because she either is a lesbian or just doesn't do that at work. But everyone can't fucking wait to see her and has been stalking her amd looking for her for 2 years now. If she's not fucking you or sucking your dick, why the fascination with her? Please explain.

Golfguy, playing through.

GolfGuy
02-27-22, 01:29
Hey guys, I have never been to a massage parlor. What do I need to do? I just want something quick and easy. I am new to this and any info will help, thanks!Someone wrote you a book but here's another tip. Pay with a C-note and tell her to leave the change on the table when she comes back to the room and you're laying there fave down and naked. That way she knows you have money for a tip. Never ever let them see all your money! They'll try and get you to spend it on them. Instead simply hand them the hundo, have $60 in another pocket (that plus the 40 on the table = 100) You generally tip 40 for the hand job, 60-100 for oral, 100-150 sometimes 200 for full service. Decide what you want to spend BEFORE you go in. Put 50's in your other 2 pockets. When you negotiate you know which pockets to reach into. Remember, if they see more they will beg you for it at the end. Always.

I try light conversation while on my chest, where you from, been busy?, what's your name? When trying to cop a feel I never do this right away as that sometimes is too forward and scares them off. Instead let your arms hang off the side. She will make sure to brush against them at some point, that's her feeling you out LOL. I'll usually grip her calf and say wow, strong legs you have or very nice legs or soft skin. They always giggle and say thank you. Then let it go. Don't be grabby and too handsy. Too much of that and they think you're a cop. Keep it light and laugh a little with them.

Another thing that works well, they Will always ask, you been here before? Always say yes! When she presses you for when just say it was a while ago. They Will ask you who you saw. Just say Cici, or Coco, or Juju ot Lily. There's been one of those in every AMP I've ever been to. Just lie your way through. Remember they rotate these girls in and out every couple months so the chances of her knowing you're lying is remote at best. Just make your story believable. If they know you've been there before then they know you know what's up.

Another thing that works well is to scan the room, hallway, kitchen (they all have these) with your eyes as you slowly walk in and down to your room. Say hello to any other girls you see. Be nice, not nervous. Look for the bathroom and when you see it ask to use it and when they say okay, it's right down the hall. Say I know where it is and walk right to it. Again, now they believe you have been here before. Establishing trust with them right away is the key.

Now, go start your adventures! And report back here.

Golfguy, playing through.

BigMike9898
02-27-22, 09:46
It's been a long time since I have been to an AMP. Always paranoid about a LE bust. If they can get Robert Kraft why not me. LOL. Anyways which ones do you feel are the safest to try out? I want to get my feet wet again. Used to live near Cincy and there used to be a great one in Indiana by the casinos, but that was 15 yrs ago. Any advice would be appreciated.

Stay safe boys.

Mike.

Water Bottle
02-28-22, 11:06
Has anyone actually gotten laid by Carol? I don't recall reading about anyone actually doing that because she either is a lesbian or just doesn't do that at work. But everyone can't fucking wait to see her and has been stalking her amd looking for her for 2 years now. If she's not fucking you or sucking your dick, why the fascination with her? Please explain..I saw Carol a lot when she was at Oak. Usually every week and got to know pretty well, or at least as well as one could expect to know somebody during a 60 or 90 minute date once a week. To my knowledge, she did not offer FS. I was attracted to her because she was pretty, fun, very smart, and was just a hard working girl who gave a good massage and she could be my fantasy for awhile. Maybe other mongers received extras that I did not receive, but I kept going back to her because I enjoyed her kind ways and gentleness. She was always a great piece of cake, but I never had the icing with it. And as always, YMMV.

CantWaitForMor
03-06-22, 12:53
Anyone seen this gal?

https://lexington.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/wanna-have-fun/651267464567

I've done some searching but came up with nothing.

BigMike9898
03-06-22, 13:32
Anyone seen this gal?

https://lexington.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/wanna-have-fun/651267464567

I've done some searching but came up with nothing.Yes about a month Avis she was at the super 8 in Winchester rd.

Very nice, nice body, terrible tattoos. Good communication. Everything was covered. 140 for HH.

Very sweet lady.

LoveHandshake
03-07-22, 10:19
I had a chance to go to Frankfort yesterday and stopped in key for some fun. I walked in and to my surprise was greeted by Cindy. She said that she was no longer working at Diamond and had just got there Sunday. Her and Sophia was not busy so I got a four hand. Paid the house fee and was led to the room. The massage was awesome as always, these girls have some of the best skills in the business and both together is golden. There was a lot of teasing and giggling, these to work really good together. Arter a hot towel cleanup, told to flip and the fun began. Lots of UTC was aloud these girls are open minded and aloud some kitty play to, they really get into the hand shake and wasn't long before they had junior satisfied and much needed stress relief. After a cleanup gave a generous tip we chatted for a little bit and left very happy. Stop in and see the girls and treat them good and they will return the favor.

CantWaitForMor
03-08-22, 09:32
I text with this one last week and was very responsive. Finally on Friday I set an appointment for Monday morning. Confirmed appointment was still good Sunday evening and got a confirmation yes. About 30 minutes prior to the appointment time text for address and crickets. Sent another text at the appointment time and still crickets. Hard to say what may have happened but be I would recommend a backup plan.

Anyone seen this gal?

I've done some searching but came up with nothing.

Jake Longs
03-09-22, 13:43
I text with this one last week and was very responsive. Finally on Friday I set an appointment for Monday morning. Confirmed appointment was still good Sunday evening and got a confirmation yes. About 30 minutes prior to the appointment time text for address and crickets. Sent another text at the appointment time and still crickets. Hard to say what may have happened but be I would recommend a backup plan.I had a very similar experience with this provider.

Zoddo
03-10-22, 15:22
Decided to check out sky today since I had some free time. Arrived at 1015 and was told they were busy and come back in 30 minutes. Came back 30 minutes later and was taken to a room. Had a 30 min wait and Lisa came in. Lisa is very petite, spoke pretty good English, but didn't really see her face due to mask. She went to work on my back and the massage was good. On the flip she started on chest and gave a little tease. I did some teasing back and she went straight for Jr. Worked hard to please asking how I liked it. Plenty of utc was had til she just released the puppies. Went south otc. Then under. Some was allowed but stopped me at a point. Ultimately I left happy and will be making a return.

Slick60
03-11-22, 09:53
I'm sure everyone is tired of all the raving reviews of this place but I can't help myself. After seeing an earlier report in this thread I visited Key in Frankfort and saw Cindy. They were busy and I had to wait about 10 minutes but that was fine. Paid for an hour and she began a great massage. At one point she got up on the table to work on my back which was nice. The teasing started when she worked on my legs and got pretty intense. On the flip she suddenly smiled and said "I remember you". I'd seen her before but it had been awhile. Next thing I know her nipple was in my mouth and she lowered her pants so that I could play with her kitty. The handshake was fantastic. This girl's got skills! At the end a smile, a big hug and a bottle of water and I was out the door. It was a great experience and I highly recommend.

EyeEatAss
03-11-22, 11:00
OK being the sucker I am I investigated the link you posted and here are the results: Its 3 women staying in a hotel room, NO ONE IS PICTURED IN THE AD. That's a fake girl to draw you in. I went to the hotel room (like the sucker I am) Big woman, (HUGE), and older lady (60's I'm sure) and a 50 something who reeked of cigarette smoke. I was about to leave and "Smoke Girl" seemed nice so I decided to go ahead and try. Big girl stepped outside while Granny went into the bathroom. I laid naked on my back on a towel while she did a not so good massage. I reached into her pants and she stepped away and pulled them off. I started to put FIP and OH MY that hole is huge, super loose, biggest one I have encountered. Nothing like the tight little Korean that is advertised. I tried to make do by putting 2 FIA while she shook my little guys hand, and even that was super wide. Very hard for me to get aroused. Finally I got up and got dressed. Gave her $40 tip for trying (which pissed her off) but I was out of there. NEVER AGAIN will I believe one of those FAKE ADS. OH almost forgot YMMV, but I doubt it.All three ladies were there watching T. V. Since I have a big pole, I went with the "Big hole"! Have had better massages but, that's not what I was there for! On my stomach she reached underneath to pull my cock out. A big "gasp" came from her and told me to roll over. BTW. The ladies were going to leave but I "encouraged" all to stay and do what they were doing. On the flip "Big hole" gasped again and granny and big girl turned their attention to us. My dick stuck out like a totem pole (All 10.5 inches). Both spectators walked over to inspect the package while Big Hole started stroking my rod. I was streaming precum and she used it as lubricant. I "encouraged" the ladies to join in. Two stroked my cock while granny teased my balls and taint. I pulled Big Hole's pants down and easily buried two long fingers up her wet twat. The big girl followed suit and I had two fingers in her while I inserted three deep in Big Hole! I indicated to granny that I wanted to feel her mouth. Granny licked my balls while continuing to finger rim me eventually sliding one then two fingers up my ass (I guess I have a big hole too. LOL). Then I felt the ultimate sensation! Big Hole put the head of my dick in her mouth. She sucked hard while big girl kept a firm grip on my base. I stuck my tongue out at granny and she took the cue. She raised my hips and buried her unusually long, thin tongue up my ass! I felt like I was getting fucked by a little prick! This went on for about five minutes till Big Hole got up and straddled my dick. Big girl replaced granny to inhale my balls while granny came to the side to watch us fuck while pinching my nipples. Granny's got some average, saggy tits but, her nipples were as big as pencil erasers! I was ready to fill up Big Hole's accommodating pussy. For me it was a snug fit. When I cum I like to kiss so, I grabbed granny and buried our tongues in our mouths. I forgot granny had eaten my asshole and got a taste of my backdoor odor. Oh well! I sensed Big Hole was ready to cum which excited me. Moments later our juices mixed as big hole let out a gusher! When Big Hole stood up we were all in awe as our creamy juices streamed out of her gaping c*nt onto my abs!

They were not beauty queens nor fitness models but, "Oh! The time I had"!

Freeze Frame
03-15-22, 18:02
I've seen a lot of questions on Carol and decided to chime in. I was able to get daty and FS from Carol once right before Oak closed.

DWH1539
03-16-22, 09:27
People don't seem to believe me. Has been the best thing going for a long time. She is still around too LOL.

I've seen a lot of questions on Carol and decided to chime in. I was able to get daty and FS from Carol once right before Oak closed.

Freeze Frame
03-16-22, 12:38
People don't seem to believe me. Has been the best thing going for a long time. She is still around too LOL.Yes she is haha. I was keeping that one in my pocket LOL.

DWH1539
03-16-22, 17:56
Pretty sure she is selective and low-volume. You're a lucky man. .

Yes she is haha. I was keeping that one in my pocket LOL.

Snakeeyez
03-17-22, 14:20
Anyone been been to the new Spa in London yet?

Rain2457
03-18-22, 12:10
Hey fellas,

I'll be in Lexington next weekend. Looking for suggestions for places that are accommodating. Thank you!

FlipAndShake
03-19-22, 10:59
Hey fellas,

I'll be in Lexington next weekend. Looking for suggestions for places that are accommodating. Thank you!My 2 fav's and never disappointed.

Sky Massage on Bryan Station Road, ask for Lisa.

Key Spa in Frankfort, 20 minutes from Lexington west on 64, ask for Cindy.

ABigBull71
03-24-22, 07:41
Headed south on business and decided to detour back over to Key. Last time I drew Sophia. This time Cindy. What a remarkable woman! Great massage with some teasing. Flip was fantastic and made the detour so worth it! I may have to stop in on my way home!

NatureBoy111
03-30-22, 10:17
I have seen a few posts similar to this in the past, but I figured it couldn't hurt to throw this out there because $$ is ultimately the name of this game and can sometimes open some doors.

I am looking for an independent, English-speaking provider with a safe, clean incall location who actually gives a good massage with a worthy HE. Of course, this is the dream on this board, but I also understand that most mongers are on a fairly tight budget. I've had some good fortune recently so I am willing and able to pay top dollar for a provider like this.

Obviously, I'm not a senior member, but the only reason is that I'm incredibly discerning. I can't really take any risks at all, so I am only ever looking for the "sure thing" and I'm willing to pay well for that.

Would really appreciate any DM's from anyone who could help me out.

Thanks and stay safe out there.

GrittyB
03-30-22, 14:14
I have seen a few posts similar to this in the past, but I figured it couldn't hurt to throw this out there because $$ is ultimately the name of this game and can sometimes open some doors.

I am looking for an independent, English-speaking provider with a safe, clean incall location who actually gives a good massage with a worthy HE. Of course, this is the dream on this board, but I also understand that most mongers are on a fairly tight budget. I've had some good fortune recently so I am willing and able to pay top dollar for a provider like this.

Obviously, I'm not a senior member, but the only reason is that I'm incredibly discerning. I can't really take any risks at all, so I am only ever looking for the "sure thing" and I'm willing to pay well for that.

Would really appreciate any DM's from anyone who could help me out.

Thanks and stay safe out there.If this exists in Lexington I am unaware. Check the Louisvulle boards for some options.

TheLadiesMan14
04-01-22, 23:55
Had a good time at Shinning.

Took 3 visits but it worked for me.

YMMV.

Be safe.

TheLadiesMan14
04-02-22, 12:22
I went to star massage and had good time. Standard finish but took 3 visit to Crack code. Nice looking girl. YMMV.

Be safe.

HornyKyGuy
04-02-22, 15:52
Had a good time at Shinning.

Took 3 visits but it worked for me.

YMMV.

Be safe.What the heck is Shinning?

TheLadiesMan14
04-02-22, 15:57
What the heck is Shinning?Shining Star Massage.

TheLadiesMan14
04-02-22, 19:04
What the heck is Shinning?Shining Star.

GrittyB
04-06-22, 09:19
Had to make a run east not long ago and decided to stop in Tulip. I had researched the forum a bit so had an idea of expectations. Drew Anna, who is mentioned in previous posts. Good massage and she excelled at the warm up. I truly enjoy a great rub, but I also want some teasing along the way and she delivered in spades. OTC roaming and got my full hour. One of my better AMP experiences of late. Standard. 6 house fee and tipped a bit harder than usual as I truly enjoyed the session.

Luvsboobs
04-07-22, 18:42
Been awhile since I've been to Rain Forest, decided to stop in this morning. Same guy sitting at desk. He told me they had new girl. Don't ask name couldn't understand what she said. Anyway massage was very light touch other than good foot massage at the end. Plenty of teasing. OTC and UTC both top and bottom with FIV and nipple sucking. Just went with HE and prostate massage due to bringing limit funds. Feel like there is a lot more to be had.

CruSynth
04-07-22, 20:55
Does anyone know of any in the Nicholasville area as well as some tips for a newbie?

Below Me
04-08-22, 22:45
Does anyone know of any in the Nicholasville area as well as some tips for a newbie?Click on my user name then find all posts. I've posted this info numerous times.

TheLadiesMan14
04-09-22, 06:44
Stopped at Sky yesterday. Had a very good time with Shirley. Sweet sexy 30's. Got full hour with a good massage and std ending. Will repeat soon. Nice to have a sweet girl.

LoveHandshake
04-13-22, 11:09
Stopped at Sky yesterday. Had a very good time with Shirley. Sweet sexy 30's. Got full hour with a good massage and std ending. Will repeat soon. Nice to have a sweet girl.Did you mean Key spa?

TheLadiesMan14
04-14-22, 07:39
Did you mean Key spa?Yes, I had the name wrong. You are correct.

TheLadiesMan14
04-14-22, 07:41
Had another visit and was not disappointed. It is nice once you get to the inner circle. Best bet is go in at least 3 time be super nice and very respectful and they become very good on 3 plus visit. YMMV.

LuvItShaved
04-14-22, 16:06
Just curious. Does anybody know where Candy, previously of Oak in Paris, might be working now? I'd sure like to see her again.

Member #6152
04-17-22, 19:00
I knew today would be a slow day for AMP's. So I thought I would try Ruby in Lawrenceburg. Texted to ask name and age of masseuse. Lucy -29. Probably mid to late 30's talk, attractive wearing plenty of makeup, very long thin legs. I opted for a hour. Good massage, playful. Not a lot of teasing. Doesn't speak much English, has a very sexy voice. Allowed OTC until the flip. Full menu offered. She asked 2 for full probably room to negotiate. But I wasn't carrying close to that. We settled on 69 for 120. Covered but not with a condom. So now I wish I had agreed to Full service, to see what would have happened. She continued without me needing to get wallet. Breast nice full B cup. Showed their true age. Trimmed Bush but pretty full. Nice and clean below. More of the sexy voice. Only been here a month. Don't know how long she will be there. My advice, make hay while the sun shines.

Member #6152
04-17-22, 19:07
I knew today would be a slow day for AMP's. So I thought I would try Ruby in Lawrenceburg. Texted to ask name and age of masseuse. Lucy -29. Probably mid to late 30's talk, attractive wearing plenty of makeup, very long thin legs. I opted for a hour. Good massage, playful. Not a lot of teasing. Doesn't speak much English, has a very sexy voice. Allowed OTC until the flip. Full menu offered. She asked 2 for full probably room to negotiate. But I wasn't carrying close to that. We settled on 69 for 120. Covered but not with a condom. So now I wish I had agreed to Full service, to see what would have happened. She continued without me needing to get wallet. Breast nice full B cup. Showed their true age. Trimmed Bush but pretty full. Nice and clean below. More of the sexy voice. Only been here a month. Don't know how long she will be there. My advice, make hay while the sun shines.

ShamWowGuy
04-18-22, 02:07
Hit up Key in Frankfort after some good reviews. Apparently the reviews were too good, because I called and scheduled an hour, had to wait 15 minutes, was interrupted 3 times, tossed out 80 for a yakker, and then she finished the whole thing in 40 minutes. I'm glad others do well, but I'll be staying away.

ThickGuy20
04-19-22, 10:40
Hit up Key in Frankfort after some good reviews. Apparently the reviews were too good, because I called and scheduled an hour, had to wait 15 minutes, was interrupted 3 times, tossed out 80 for a yakker, and then she finished the whole thing in 40 minutes. I'm glad others do well, but I'll be staying away.Only thing I can figure is there is a new worker. I've been to Key at least a dozen times and never had those results. I was interrupted once but we went 10 minutes over and that was mid day when its usually pretty busy. I always have gotten my full 60 minutes or very close. Always have been treated very well. I'll be returning to Key for sure.

BigBob101
04-19-22, 11:28
Hit up Key in Frankfort after some good reviews. Apparently the reviews were too good, because I called and scheduled an hour, had to wait 15 minutes, was interrupted 3 times, tossed out 80 for a yakker, and then she finished the whole thing in 40 minutes. I'm glad others do well, but I'll be staying away.Key had always been spot on but my last visit I had the same results. New girl, several interuptions, had to wait and shorted 20 minutes on an hour visit. So I went to Sky in Lexington and it was so much better. Cindy that had been in Frankfort works there now and I had a new girl named Miya. Will be going back there for sure!

KyleTheKYGuy24
04-20-22, 09:11
Hey, guys first time posting here. I've been to a handful of massage parlors in Lexington and the surrounding areas, I was curious if anyone knew of a place that would except credit cards and still get the ending that you go looking for. Thank why'll.

Rdw1015
04-20-22, 16:07
Has anyone actually gotten laid by Carol? I don't recall reading about anyone actually doing that because she either is a lesbian or just doesn't do that at work. But everyone can't fucking wait to see her and has been stalking her amd looking for her for 2 years now. If she's not fucking you or sucking your dick, why the fascination with her? Please explain.Yes, but not at an AMP was a one on one at my house everything was available but had to use condom in the front but not in the back guess not chancing getting pregnant not going to lie though very subpar at everything except her kindness like most seem to like on here but her skills in the bedroom not worth the extra in my opinion but would highly recommend just the massage and standard.

FlipAndShake
04-21-22, 10:37
First. I have never had a bad visit at Key Spa. After reading the reviews I decided to stop in yesterday. I met Sharry, a small new girl, with a personality as sweet as Carol. She is short and beautiful. Has small hands, makes the little guy look huge. She looks like a teenager, very sexy, wearing a crop shoulder top. She had a very good smell. Quite a sexy oriental women that treated me good. It's definitely not an act. I got my full hour in, OTC, UTC allowed and after handshake gave me a good 15 minute head rub. Very relaxing. As I prepared to leave I met the other girl Tina. She also has glowing skin, good smell. A beautiful oriental women, and she treated me well. Using my phone translator I ask about interruptions and if they were a problem. Tina said the best way to get a full hour is to call ahead and make an appointment. I have called all but once since I have been going there. I find mornings before 11 am and mid afternoons 2-4 pm the best time to go. YMMV, and enjoy.

When Carol was the only worker at Oak in Paris, there were many iinterruptions until I ask what was the best (slow) time to come. After that the interuptions were few and far between. Best to call ahead. I have found that if you walk in, you get what you get.

FlipAndShake
04-21-22, 10:43
Just curious. Does anybody know where Candy, previously of Oak in Paris, might be working now? I'd sure like to see her again.Last I heard she was working in New York City.

Member #6484
04-21-22, 11:56
Is anyone aware of a Mexican provider?

HottaMale43
04-21-22, 12:17
Last I heard she was working in New York City.I saw her at sky in Lexington one day. She seemed to be running key and sky. Said she came in that day to sky because they were so busy. Had three phones and spoke on at least one of them the whole time. It was a lackluster experience other than her giving me a solid handshake.

PerusingKY
04-22-22, 08:58
I knew today would be a slow day for AMP's. So I thought I would try Ruby in Lawrenceburg. Texted to ask name and age of masseuse. Lucy -29. Probably mid to late 30's talk, attractive wearing plenty of makeup, very long thin legs. I opted for a hour. Good massage, playful. Not a lot of teasing. Doesn't speak much English, has a very sexy voice. Allowed OTC until the flip. Full menu offered. She asked 2 for full probably room to negotiate. But I wasn't carrying close to that. We settled on 69 for 120. Covered but not with a condom. So now I wish I had agreed to Full service, to see what would have happened. She continued without me needing to get wallet. Breast nice full B cup. Showed their true age. Trimmed Bush but pretty full. Nice and clean below. More of the sexy voice. Only been here a month. Don't know how long she will be there. My advice, make hay while the sun shines.I had the exact same experience and took her up on the FS. Will not repeat. She did that thing nearly every Asian provider does: agree to FS, take the money, and then act like you're impaling them with a pineapple and try to keep you getting more than just the tip in. Great tits, but for the kind of money she charged I expect to be able to at least put all of my dick in.

Killer6969
04-22-22, 10:04
Is anyone aware of a Mexican provider?If she existed, she'd get all of my money.

ThickGuy20
04-22-22, 10:14
Went to Key Spa yesterday as a walk in. I drew Sharry, small girl, good personality. I loved her small hands. , she treated me well with light massage and then OTC and UTC during handshake. Very pleased with the visit. I have walked in allot of Spa's and for the most part no issues. These girls are friendly, very sexy and with 2 working I will go any time morning, noon and night. YMMV.

Abyss23
04-22-22, 12:17
I saw her at sky in Lexington one day. She seemed to be running key and sky. Said she came in that day to sky because they were so busy. Had three phones and spoke on at least one of them the whole time. It was a lackluster experience other than her giving me a solid handshake.I think you have confused the two. Carol is / was involved with sky and key.

HottaMale43
04-22-22, 14:08
I think you have confused the two. Carol is / was involved with sky and key.I read that is carol not candy.

JamesSecretSky
04-23-22, 12:39
Can confirm key is great. Was curious if any has done 4 hands at key?

DadElvis
04-24-22, 09:00
Have been several times. Last time got some more attention, but had to leave happy on my own. Next visit will be my fourth. I e fine massage from mamasan (very hot, tiny and older but beautiful). The. Did four hands. The. Another massage. Last time needed with table shower and was allowed to cross finish by myself. I'm going to try one last time then I'm going to take my business elsewhere. Anyone got advice on what to do to get over the "hump" at this establishment?

Max Hobbyist
04-24-22, 17:35
Hey, guys first time posting here. I've been to a handful of massage parlors in Lexington and the surrounding areas, I was curious if anyone knew of a place that would except credit cards and still get the ending that you go looking for. Thank why'll.Beautiful Spa and Unique in L-ville do. I think the ricjmond place do but I walled in out of Richmond bit thought I saw a CC sign.

TheLadiesMan14
04-25-22, 07:33
So I stopped by for some fun and found out the girls have BFs now so none of them offering anymore than a standard massage. Lucky guy got Elisa. Good for him.

Happy hunting and drop me any hints if hood ones around Lex.

Be safe.

ANewMonger
04-27-22, 14:22
Anyone know of any places that offer waxing + handshake? After seeing some videos I think I want to give it a try.

Slick60
04-28-22, 09:01
I visited Sky Massage on Bryan Station. The front door was propped open so I walked in and a girl was laying on the couch inside. She said her name was Mia. Paid for an hour and went back. Massage was OK, she used her fingernails a lot which was different for me but felt pretty good. Teasing started as she worked her way to my legs including some reach around action. Standard finish on the flip. Mia was nice, her English was limited but she used Google Translate on her phone to communicate. She even gave me some health advice! My only complaint is that my hour massage was over in 45 minutes. Oh well, YMMV.

Motor61
04-29-22, 09:41
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/grand-opening502-603-8001golde/367239498887

https://lexington.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/859-749-9049deep-tissue-massag/670510441312

They both look like newer ads.

ThickGuy20
04-29-22, 09:57
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/grand-opening502-603-8001golde/367239498887

https://lexington.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/859-749-9049deep-tissue-massag/670510441312

They both look like newer ads.Same place as Tulip in Winchester that's been there for years.

GrittyB
04-29-22, 11:50
Same place as Tulip in Winchester that's been there for years.I recently reviewed; post 2707.

Cock For Pussy
04-30-22, 12:22

They both look like newer ads.Agency serving numerous cities? Buyer beware. I read, just several days ago, Black gangs out of NYC are operating this way, sending girls out across the Country, setting up store fronts, and then severely beating the girls if they don't perform as expected. Admin. If you want a link, I'll get it.

Cock For Pussy
04-30-22, 14:49
Ditto on Luvsboobs at 2x08. I have a little additional info. For seniors if you'll PM me.

Cock For Pussy
04-30-22, 14:54
[Deleted by Admin]

It's your content that gives you away, you can make as many users as you want but you being a dick to guys because you don't think they post the right way is what gives you away. You could have handled this by PM but instead you have to make an issue of "you give before you get" on the open forum which just starts fights. If you don't want to give him info then don't. Leave the stupidity off the review threads.

This account, like your old Senior Account will be permanently moderated.

A2

Freeze Frame
04-30-22, 16:56
Can confirm key is great. Was curious if any has done 4 hands at key?I did with Cindy and Sophia. Great massage. Teasing virtually the entire time.

Cindy allowed fiv and fia.

Freeze Frame
04-30-22, 16:59
Yes, but not at an AMP was a one on one at my house everything was available but had to use condom in the front but not in the back guess not chancing getting pregnant not going to lie though very subpar at everything except her kindness like most seem to like on here but her skills in the bedroom not worth the extra in my opinion but would highly recommend just the massage and standard.I second this.

Freeze Frame
04-30-22, 20:52

They both look like newer ads.Had an appt but asked the guy leaving before me if it was worth it. He said no. Massage only. So I just left.

Max Hobbyist
05-01-22, 18:49
Do any of these Asian honey's do raw? I've found some that advertise it but don't! Any advice?Sometimes it's on the secret menu and you have to pay the added tip amount that can be outrageous on purpose. Sometimes if you have been a regular for a long time it might become available. Less frequent they might feel comfortable enough with you that they will spend time with you while they are on their vacations. But most times it is a no due to their personal or shop rules on how they conduct their business.

My advice is to remember that this is a business so it never hurts to ask and then follow their answer accordingly.

Below Me
05-03-22, 02:42
Just curious. Does anybody know where Candy, previously of Oak in Paris, might be working now? I'd sure like to see her again.Was she also at the spa in Lawrenceburg next to the Mexican restaurant prior to heading to NYC? Was that her or Cindy or someone else? Is she back in Kentucky?

Cock For Pussy
05-04-22, 14:34
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

LuvItShaved
05-04-22, 20:47
Was she also at the spa in Lawrenceburg next to the Mexican restaurant prior to heading to NYC? Was that her or Cindy or someone else? Is she back in Kentucky?Not sure. I never saw her at the Lawrenceburge spa.

Max Hobbyist
05-05-22, 19:17
Was in the area a few days ago and decided to make a appointment to see who the new people are. Asked for Shirley and she is a prob 4'10 or shorter. Age is prob late to mid 40's. Might be the spandex that makes it look like she has a belly but you can tell she has pretty good body. Massage was pretty good. I went with medium because those short ones can be deceptively strong and I think they get more therapy beating the shit out of a customer with the strong style than I do. Good work on the shoulders and her punches feel like a midget is attacking you from behind. She is one of the most personable masseuses I have met in this area and that was a bonus. Has a great finish, I was expecting to get the jackhammer technique but she has the perfect style for me. Only negative is that she is more restrictive than Alice on roaming and I didn't think that was possible. All OTC. Maybe it gets better on the second visit but I am not bothering with that since she will prob move on in 2 weeks. Saving Funds for my work trip to a AMP heaven of a city at the end of the month and there is no slow game with the rotation at this place. I do give her two thumbs up for her personality and technique. Just don't think the ROI is worth it at this place compared to the the places I get to visit later. Fees are stated in this thread but I tipped extra above standard just because she made me laugh while giving a a good massage. Which is her game and I respect the game.