PDA

View Full Version : BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55

Smitty93
11-21-17, 10:33
I've been noticing a lot of Asian posts up lately and this on seemed tominterest me. http://lexington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/japanese-asian-girls-new-girl-b2b/12869123.

Anyone have any experiences with all the Asians that are invading Lexington? Obviously, they won't be the incredible models pictured, but will they be semi good looking or look like the little grandmother who works at the Chinese takeout place I go to?

Hotel setup In guessing?Asians are a sure bet they are always clean and non smoking. You going to get mid 30's to 40's lady everytime setup will be at decent hotel. Prices are usually a bit on the upper side but you know what your getting everytime pretty much. Be safe.

Smitty93
11-21-17, 10:35
The mom is older, of course. A bit more weight and not as firm. And, not a beauty queen but not butt ugly. That said, she's a hell of a lot more attentive provider than her daughter and wants to please. Not as interested in watching the clock as Mandi. Mom is much more interested in having the customer leave satisfied. Never had them both together. As mentioned, that IS kinda creepy.Mandi has a sister also not bad. She in and out the profession though I've always had great times with Mandi also.

OlHornDog
11-21-17, 16:10
I've tried texting three different numbers today from backpage adds, all 859 Area Codes. Got "Delivery failed" notices on all three. One is Allie! Pretty sure she hasn't changed her number since posting. Anybody else had this problem. Thought it was my phone, but a text to a Louisville number went through. ?

Member #5745
11-21-17, 21:25
I've tried texting three different numbers today from backpage adds, all 859 Area Codes. Got "Delivery failed" notices on all three. One is Allie! Pretty sure she hasn't changed her number since posting. Anybody else had this problem. Thought it was my phone, but a text to a Louisville number went through. ?I had no trouble reaching Special K today.

HammerInMan
11-22-17, 04:23
Courtney in lexington she took the cash and after I went to the bathroom left. Watch out.

HammerInMan
11-22-17, 04:23
Courtney in lexington she took the cash and after I went to the bathroom left. Watch out.

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/kiss-me-all-over-available-now/12103145

LawnMowerMan1
11-22-17, 06:47
Saw Special K a couple of weeks ago. Exactly as stated in previous posts. Total PSE experience that as a newbie blew my mind. Extremely hot MILF, huge cans, beautiful body. Easy setup, clean locale, and looking so nice. I really can't imagine it gets much better than her from what else I see on BP.

Again, as a newbie I do appreciate all the great info and reviews you guys have posted. I will add more as I get to visit some more local talent.

Vocalities
11-22-17, 12:34

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/kiss-me-all-over-available-now/12103145This doesn't surprise me. I saw her and reviewed her a while ago and the whole experience was hugely MEH. Tried to force a condom on my soft penis, complained her neck hurt, roughly jerked me to finish.

Avoid avoid avoid.

CodeVille
11-23-17, 17:29
Summer is visiting for a short while. I received a text from her this morning informing me of her brief stay here in Richmond. I had missed out seeing her on her last visit several months ago and she kept my digits for notification when she returned. I remembered someone had reviewed her favorably on here so I set something up this Wednesday evening.

She is not staying at any of the hotels. She has an apartment that is convenient to the interstate exit 87. She was quick to reply to texts and the hookup was easy and on time. She is a shapely brunette, dark complexion and great skin. I didn't see any tattoos. Her service is as advertised. The massage is superior. The sensual body to body rub is very pleasant. I recommend booking an hour if you're in need of a good massage. I regretted just booking 30 minutes. She made it very enjoyable with the HE while my view of her fine ass and mutual hands on helped. My stress was relieved and I left her company a happy man. The service is hands only so if you're looking for more, this isn't for you. She didn't seem to rush and was not a clock watcher. I was invited to shower afterwards and I did to help clean off the lightly scented oil. No sign of drug use. She's a nonsmoker, sober and pleasant to be around. She appears to be in her early 30's with a banging body. She will only be here until Saturday if interested.

http://lexington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/looking-for-some-fun-late-tonight-come-see-me/14233593

YaluBlu
11-24-17, 17:49
I try not to post negative reviews unless I really feel screwed over, but seeing the review and comment about her compels me to relate my experience. Some time ago, set up a 2 hour session, cute girl as represented in her pics showed up a little late, but no big deal. Had the donation on the table, she took it and we proceeded to get friendly. Some nice conversation, then some DFK, nice trim bod, then some really good BBBJ. After about 45 minutes I was ready to suggest moving to the bedroom when she got a call she said she had to take, then she had to leave because her son was being taken to the hospital, with a rush out the door. Next day, thought I'd be a gentleman and texted her, asking how her son was. No response. Ever. I first credited it to her thinking I wanted some money back, and for a while I thought about trying to schedule another session, but the lack of response to my text put me off. Glad I didn't bother, based on the feedback about her. Too bad, too; I liked her.

JBuck
11-25-17, 22:24
Pix look good but therewassome discussion on here. Will someone pm me the details on her or the danger?

RockyMntHigh
11-26-17, 09:32
I'll start with Melanie on this review. Very tan lady, like her pics, and very easy to talk to. We agree on a Black Friday meet, got to get the deals, and she gives me a time / place. Meet her at her spot, nice clean and private residence. She greets me in only a Patriots shirt and nothing else. We sit on the couch and talk some and watch some of the Bruins / Pens game she had on. I've found you get more bang for the buck engaging some of these ladies unless they're the assembly line type and the next dude is already waiting. She does have pets and the bigger dog was outside and being chill. We started with a BBBJ on the couch, hopefully no one from the road saw, or they got a nice treat. We then moved to her room and that bed alone makes it nice, one of those memory foam mattresses. She starts back with the BBBJ and I say well let's see what the rest can do. She covers up and gets right on. She is tight. Once you're in the water starts to flow as she's a wet one. We do cowgirl, which she loves to be on top, then reverse and finish doggy. We agreed on a QV but I was there an hour and compensated for it. All in all would repeat with her. Only con being if you have animal allergies. Would post a link but it's down.

Now to the average. Lacey. Saw her a week or so back and we agree on a QV. Gives me the address but is terrible at directions. I finally find the guest / visitor parking at her place and have to walk through the whole complex to get to her place. I'm talking to her on the phone trying to find it and she finally yells out a window and I spot her. Get to her door and the apartment is completely empty minus a sectional and a tv. She says we'll do it on the couch and that she's only giving me head. Whatever reviews on her head game make it sound like it'll bring world peace and I'll be done in two bobs of the head. She starts and it's a decent to average BJ at best. There are plenty of girls out there that are way better than Lacey. She has to use her hands to finish and I let her know when I'm close and she swallows. Informs me to get dressed fast as she has a friend waiting on her that also, supposedly, was in the parking lot with me and informed her I was there too. As I'm leaving a black dude walks in the door, to her building, so she doesn't even give the courtesy of just a pass in the parking lot like I live there. Complains about the donation that I shorted her 10 as I gave 60 which was agreed. Plus too for 10 more she better give more options than just head. I will not repeat and would not recommend.

Now the CL girl and she just seems fishy. Saw her ad and text it and has decent rates and sends me a pic. Young girl and looks like a decent body and fairly attractive. Ask her rules and she says no anal, no facial and no cream pie. I say oh you do bb? She replies with 20 more yes. Kinda throws a flag but her rates and pic are intriguing me. I ask if she'll send a straight on pic which she does and she's in the same outfit so it looks promising. She's going I'm legit I'm in a house and it's just a female roomie but she's gone. All she would say is I'm between X and X but that's a far spread. Finally asks if I'm familiar with a street, which I'm not, but my map shows it as a dead end. I reply with it's a dead end street to nothing but crickets. I'll include her CL as and pics and maybe someone on here has seen her and can vouch on the legitimacy.

https://lexington.craigslist.org/cas/d/now-hostingbe-cleanbe/6400293956.html

Member #5745
11-26-17, 10:14
http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-me-be-your-sexy-secret-new-pics/16387532

Had the chance to dream about Bri yesterday. Hadn't seen any reviews just a spur of the moment decision based on her new pics.

The good:

Very talented BBBJ. I had to make her stop or it was going to be a very short visit.

Huge real titties and and nice titty fuck.

Clean room. Nice area.

The bad:

Pics are not accurate representation of what you'll see when see answers the door. Much bigger girl than I was expecting.

No DATY on the first visit. Deal breaker for me if I would have known. I asked in the text and was only told no BB and no greek.

No DFK.

Toward the end I asked if we could switch positions to finish and she stopped reached over and grabbed her phone and said "Honey it's been 27 minutes we only have 3 minutes left I don't know if we have time for all that"!

That pretty much did it for me right there.

Definitely will not repeat:

Dreadlocked
11-26-17, 12:15
I'll start with Melanie on this review. Very tan lady, like her pics, and very easy to talk to. We agree on a Black Friday meet, got to get the deals, and she gives me a time / place. Meet her at her spot, nice clean and private residence. She greets me in only a Patriots shirt and nothing else. We sit on the couch and talk some and watch some of the Bruins / Pens game she had on. I've found you get more bang for the buck engaging some of these ladies unless they're the assembly line type and the next dude is already waiting. She does have pets and the bigger dog was outside and being chill. We started with a BBBJ on the couch, hopefully no one from the road saw, or they got a nice treat. We then moved to her room and that bed alone makes it nice, one of those memory foam mattresses. She starts back with the BBBJ and I say well let's see what the rest can do. She covers up and gets right on. She is tight. Once you're in the water starts to flow as she's a wet one. We do cowgirl, which she loves to be on top, then reverse and finish doggy. We agreed on a QV but I was there an hour and compensated for it. All in all would repeat with her. Only con being if you have animal allergies. Would post a link but it's down.

Now to the average. Lacey. Saw her a week or so back and we agree on a QV. Gives me the address but is terrible at directions. I finally find the guest / visitor parking at her place and have to walk through the whole complex to get to her place. I'm talking to her on the phone trying to find it and she finally yells out a window and I spot her. Get to her door and the apartment is completely empty minus a sectional and a tv. She says we'll do it on the couch and that she's only giving me head. Whatever reviews on her head game make it sound like it'll bring world peace and I'll be done in two bobs of the head. She starts and it's a decent to average BJ at best. There are plenty of girls out there that are way better than Lacey. She has to use her hands to finish and I let her know when I'm close and she swallows. Informs me to get dressed fast as she has a friend waiting on her that also, supposedly, was in the parking lot with me and informed her I was there too. As I'm leaving a black dude walks in the door, to her building, so she doesn't even give the courtesy of just a pass in the parking lot like I live there. Complains about the donation that I shorted her 10 as I gave 60 which was agreed. Plus too for 10 more she better give more options than just head. I will not repeat and would not recommend.

Now the CL girl and she just seems fishy. Saw her ad and text it and has decent rates and sends me a pic. Young girl and looks like a decent body and fairly attractive. Ask her rules and she says no anal, no facial and no cream pie. I say oh you do bb? She replies with 20 more yes. Kinda throws a flag but her rates and pic are intriguing me. I ask if she'll send a straight on pic which she does and she's in the same outfit so it looks promising. She's going I'm legit I'm in a house and it's just a female roomie but she's gone. All she would say is I'm between X and X but that's a far spread. Finally asks if I'm familiar with a street, which I'm not, but my map shows it as a dead end. I reply with it's a dead end street to nothing but crickets. I'll include her CL as and pics and maybe someone on here has seen her and can vouch on the legitimacy.

https://lexington.craigslist.org/cas/d/now-hostingbe-cleanbe/6400293956.htmlYes CL girl is legit, I seen her at the same incall a couple weeks ago but forgot to post a review. Decent rate for a Q. V. So We settled on that. Like you said, a female roommate lives there but she was not home. Went upstairs to her bedroom and started with an average BBBJ, then to cowgirl and mish to finish. She did inform me of the $20 upcharge for BB but I didn't partake in that. I thought she was cute and friendly. The BBBJ could of been better but it wasn't bad. I think I'll repeat with her eventually because she really is attractive.

As far as Lacey goes, I'm sry you had an bad experience with her. She always treated me right. I seen her multiple times and never had a problem. But I guess YMMV.

Vocalities
11-26-17, 21:44
http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-me-be-your-sexy-secret-new-pics/16387532

Had the chance to dream about Bri yesterday. Hadn't seen any reviews just a spur of the moment decision based on her new pics.

The good:

Very talented BBBJ. I had to make her stop or it was going to be a very short visit.

Huge real titties and and nice titty fuck.

Clean room. Nice area.

The bad:

Pics are not accurate representation of what you'll see when see answers the door. Much bigger girl than I was expecting.

No DATY on the first visit. Deal breaker for me if I would have known. I asked in the text and was only told no BB and no greek.

No DFK.

Toward the end I asked if we could switch positions to finish and she stopped reached over and grabbed her phone and said "Honey it's been 27 minutes we only have 3 minutes left I don't know if we have time for all that"!

That pretty much did it for me right there.

Definitely will not repeat:That's Journey. I've had some dreams with her but never written anything beyond a BBBJ, which has always been really good. She was one of my first dreams, actually. I stopped seeing her altogether because she started texting me asking if I could help her with cash that day, offering me a free visit later as incentive.

Zoddo
11-27-17, 02:50
I had a visit with CL girl too but her ad was removed and I didn't have a name for her so was unable to review. The ad I responded to had pics and I had been looking for her to repost. I guess she stopped including pics. HH visit for reasonable donation. Room was a bit messy and just mattress on the floor but location isn't bad. I think her roommate may have been there but not certain. She went into the other room looking for cover and quickly shut door behind her. Never heard or saw roommate. Started with BBBJ which was ok. Moved to 69 then on to reverse cowgirl. Would repeat.

LayingLow34
11-27-17, 04:50
Had not seen any reviews on this one and liked the big hooters, so decided to toftt. Setup was by text and in a decent subdivision. She said she was alone but when I got there she said her room mate was with another client in the front room. Can't say for sure she was the girl in the pics. Got down to bussiness and it was the weakest BJ I have ever had. After 60 seconds, complained was no starch in the little guy. Then complained her gut hurt and she had to go to the bathroom. Needless to say the little guy was not having any of this, never remotely got close to a finesh, just got up and got ready to leave. I said something about adjusting the donation as I was getting ready to leave and she was not having any of that. Let it go as I was not sure if there was a room mate in the house or not. Scamer 1, monger 0. Absolutely will not recomend.

Last 4 digits are 5724.

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-babe/15336488

Dreadlocked
11-27-17, 12:24
Here's a few pics of her I saved from when she put pics in her ad. Like I said before, she was cute and good enough to repeat down the road.

DumbLurker
11-28-17, 16:34
Well I have to hang it up. Had some things frozen off a spot I didn't need to have something show up. Can't even begin to speculate as to whom it could've been since it had to of come from BBBJ because I have never once went BB with a girl. Hard to say even when I could've caught it too since the virus can lay dormant for years so I won't sit here and say who it could've been. Time to hang it up so be safe out there. If anyone has experienced this and can give some insight as to whom maybe the culprit feel free to DM me as I'll keep account open for a little longer. What's strange is I never got any open sores as I had 2 spots that just looked like skin tags but a dermatologist said they looked "warty" now if you can imagine I've inspected it 1000 times looking for the slightest irregularities LOL. If you share with me it stays private as I won't be contacting the girl just want to see if it's a common girl we shared.

VanillaStick
11-28-17, 22:26
Well I have to hang it up. Had some things frozen off a spot I didn't need to have something show up. Can't even begin to speculate as to whom it could've been since it had to of come from BBBJ because I have never once went BB with a girl. Hard to say even when I could've caught it too since the virus can lay dormant for years so I won't sit here and say who it could've been. Time to hang it up so be safe out there. If anyone has experienced this and can give some insight as to whom maybe the culprit feel free to DM me as I'll keep account open for a little longer. What's strange is I never got any open sores as I had 2 spots that just looked like skin tags but a dermatologist said they looked "warty" now if you can imagine I've inspected it 1000 times looking for the slightest irregularities LOL. If you share with me it stays private as I won't be contacting the girl just want to see if it's a common girl we shared.Man, I'm only passing through, but I hate to hear that. Honestly, I didn't know you could catch anything like that from receiving oral.

DumbLurker
11-29-17, 00:13
Man, I'm only passing through, but I hate to hear that. Honestly, I didn't know you could catch anything like that from receiving oral.Yea if they have a sore in their mouth even a cold sore is a type of HPV. It sucks and it wasn't confirmed as a genital wart but the doc said it looked warty. It blows hard and liquid nitrogen on your junk hurts. Will see if they grow again.

KyDark52
11-29-17, 00:14
Well I have to hang it up. Had some things frozen off a spot I didn't need to have something show up. Can't even begin to speculate as to whom it could've been since it had to of come from BBBJ because I have never once went BB with a girl. Hard to say even when I could've caught it too since the virus can lay dormant for years so I won't sit here and say who it could've been. Time to hang it up so be safe out there. If anyone has experienced this and can give some insight as to whom maybe the culprit feel free to DM me as I'll keep account open for a little longer. What's strange is I never got any open sores as I had 2 spots that just looked like skin tags but a dermatologist said they looked "warty" now if you can imagine I've inspected it 1000 times looking for the slightest irregularities LOL. If you share with me it stays private as I won't be contacting the girl just want to see if it's a common girl we shared.Sorry to hear that man I had a problem with a provider from a BBBJ so can understand your concerns. Be safe hope all goes good.

Topper1991
11-29-17, 00:35
Man, I'm only passing through, but I hate to hear that. Honestly, I didn't know you could catch anything like that from receiving oral.Guys, know your risks. Genital warts (HPV), Herpes (oral and genital), crabs, and molluscum contagiosum are all gotten from skin on skin contact 'around the area'. That means that condoms are not 100% effective in preventing catching any of these since fluids hitting your ballsack, legs, etc. Can pass a virus. Also, warts and herpes are really hard to notice sometimes since they can be dormant on someone and not pop up for quite some time.

DumbLurker
11-29-17, 01:52
Guys, know your risks. Genital warts (HPV), Herpes (oral and genital), crabs, and molluscum contagiosum are all gotten from skin on skin contact 'around the area'. That means that condoms are not 100% effective in preventing catching any of these since fluids hitting your ballsack, legs, etc. Can pass a virus. Also, warts and herpes are really hard to notice sometimes since they can be dormant on someone and not pop up for quite some time.This guy gets it. It's been almost 3 years since I did any FS with a girl and usually I have just found ones that let me jerk a load on them and never have them touch me. This had to have happened a long time ago and really sucks. The spots I had frozen never really looked like anything and never caused any issues. Just be safe out there.

Dreadlocked
11-29-17, 11:55
Well I have to hang it up. Had some things frozen off a spot I didn't need to have something show up. Can't even begin to speculate as to whom it could've been since it had to of come from BBBJ because I have never once went BB with a girl. Hard to say even when I could've caught it too since the virus can lay dormant for years so I won't sit here and say who it could've been. Time to hang it up so be safe out there. If anyone has experienced this and can give some insight as to whom maybe the culprit feel free to DM me as I'll keep account open for a little longer. What's strange is I never got any open sores as I had 2 spots that just looked like skin tags but a dermatologist said they looked "warty" now if you can imagine I've inspected it 1000 times looking for the slightest irregularities LOL. If you share with me it stays private as I won't be contacting the girl just want to see if it's a common girl we shared.I once too caught a treatable STD through only a BBBJ recently. I have a 75% possibility on who it was as another monger said he caught it too and it was by the same person. I always thought there was no harm in a BBBJ but the risks are still there. I got one foot out the door for retirement in this hobby but the rush of the whole thing always keeps me coming back. But I'm very cautious these days on who I see now.

GrittyB
11-29-17, 12:53
I once too caught a treatable STD through only a BBBJ recently. I have a 75% possibility on who it was as another monger said he caught it too and it was by the same person. I always thought there was no harm in a BBBJ but the risks are still there. I got one foot out the door for retirement in this hobby but the rush of the whole thing always keeps me coming back. But I'm very cautious these days on who I see now.Nothing is completely without risk, but this is why I stick with handshakes only.

TapThat
11-29-17, 22:18
This guy gets it. It's been almost 3 years since I did any FS with a girl and usually I have just found ones that let me jerk a load on them and never have them touch me. This had to have happened a long time ago and really sucks. The spots I had frozen never really looked like anything and never caused any issues. Just be safe out there.Also there is non gonicoligical (if that is spelled out correct). Say she has bronchitis or strep. Etc. It can mess you up as well. Every time oral is taken place there is backwash that goes into you. Sometimes this is the cause for prostatitis. Or severe groin pain. It took close to 2 months for the pain to go away. Balls were killing me. Had to look for a true jock support. Since that pain is the worse. I perfer everything covered. Or I will forgo the oral as the pleasurevis not worth the pain in the end, but this is my own 2 cents. Be safe.

JTrees
11-30-17, 13:39
Thought I would share this out there. I have an under the radar gal pal wanting some help with the holiday season. She doesn't advertise anywhere, I discovered her through FB. She may not be everyone's cup of tea, but in the current drought that has become BP she could prove to be better than those out there. Anyone wanting her info just hit me up through here, I will share the info. Seniors get priority, etc. Etc.

JT.

MsgGuy
11-30-17, 18:02
I had a dream with Melanie today. The setup was super easy and her location was super cozy and clean. She greeted me at the door and we got to know each other a bit. She's very easy to talk to and we hit it off right away. We got comfy and had a great time together. She's very clean and friendly guys and definitely not a user. I'll definitely repeat as often as I can!

L Yeah
11-30-17, 20:35
This girl looks awfully familiar. Can somebody refresh my memory?

Gaston66
11-30-17, 21:24
Well I have to hang it up. Had some things frozen off a spot I didn't need to have something show up. Can't even begin to speculate as to whom it could've been since it had to of come from BBBJ because I have never once went BB with a girl. Hard to say even when I could've caught it too since the virus can lay dormant for years so I won't sit here and say who it could've been. Time to hang it up so be safe out there. If anyone has experienced this and can give some insight as to whom maybe the culprit feel free to DM me as I'll keep account open for a little longer. What's strange is I never got any open sores as I had 2 spots that just looked like skin tags but a dermatologist said they looked "warty" now if you can imagine I've inspected it 1000 times looking for the slightest irregularities LOL. If you share with me it stays private as I won't be contacting the girl just want to see if it's a common girl we shared.Recently I had some issues too but luckily the test was negative. This will remind me to stay safe all the time, Good luck.

KyDark52
11-30-17, 23:47
This girl looks awfully familiar. Can somebody refresh my memory?Can't remember her name but the tattoo musical accross her chest is what I remember. She saw uncle LEO earlier this is what I remember.

Humengofer
12-01-17, 21:20
Here's a few pics of her I saved from when she put pics in her ad. Like I said before, she was cute and good enough to repeat down the road.Anyone still have contact info for the CL gal? The ad is down now it seems.

Knucky
12-01-17, 22:10
Anyone met her? Reasonable rates and pics look good, not too far from campus.

Dgwkpe
12-02-17, 02:06
I'll be coming through Lexington Saturday evening and looking for some fun. Any recommendations for North Lexington? Seems like alot of action South in Nicholsville, but I probably won't be that far south. Any recommendations?

DickenSider
12-02-17, 06:17
I'll be coming through Lexington Saturday evening and looking for some fun. Any recommendations for North Lexington? Seems like alot of action South in Nicholsville, but I probably won't be that far south. Any recommendations?I would see this one. She is great at what she does and I do not think you will be disappointed.

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/859-951-6883/12125093

CodeVille
12-02-17, 21:11
https://lexington.craigslist.org/cas/d/beware-this-****-w4m/6409528842.html I think she's advertised on BP. Not sure if this is against the rules or not. Hope it's just a pissed off monger seeking payback and she's not really HIV positive. Can't be too careful in this hobby. Stay safe!

Mongo Jerry
12-03-17, 00:38
Finally found a provider after many dry runs. Came to my house, 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. Young girl very pretty. B. B. Just for s few minutes then said was no good at it and quit. Bled on my comforter. Would not remove top. Tried to do several times kept saying it hurt. She did try. Offered to send in friend in car but told her I needed to hold $. She left with 140 and left In a hurry. Not a total loss but would not repeat ever. Shame she is a very fine girl. Just not willing to follow through with date. Tel 1414. Last four. Will post link in a few.

Mongo Jerry
12-03-17, 00:39
Why http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-306-1414/17773977.

Vocalities
12-03-17, 20:47
Had a dream with Morgan. Easy set up. She told me it was that time of the month so it had to be a qv BBBJ. That was want I wanted anyway. Donation was insanely low. Thought she made a typo. Talked for a while with her. Someone knocked on her door and wouldn't respond to her at some point, which was weird but turned out to be nothing. She's definitely gained some pounds in the last few months that to her stomach, but it's not biggie. BJ was dynamite.

Just another recommendation.

HappyTime59
12-04-17, 01:41
Had a dream a few days ago, the cover tore so being married I want to make certain I did not obtain any gifts, but I need to be discrete as it could end the marriage, so does anyone know of any place to discretely get checked out with using your insurance.

HappyTime59
12-04-17, 01:45
Had a dream a few days ago, the cover tore so being married I want to make certain I did not obtain any gifts, but I need to be discrete as it could end the marriage, so does anyone know of any place to discretely get checked out with using your insurance.Meant to say without using insurance, or having to identification.

Dreadlocked
12-04-17, 08:16
Meant to say without using insurance, or having to identification.It's normal for people to get checked up at the local health department. They never leak any sensitive information.

Ruffian Dick
12-04-17, 10:04
I still check BackPage now and then, because in the past I found a few gems there. It always took some sifting to find them, but they could be found. One of the clues I used was the wording of the primary listing. If it was written in normal English, it might be worth clicking on.

I am starting to think, though, that BackPage has become a waste of time. Most of the listings now are just phone numbers. What's up with that?

OlHornDog
12-04-17, 10:21
Meant to say without using insurance, or having to identification.Not sure if it's still the same. Been a while since I had a similar scare. But the Lexington Fsyette County Health Dept would Check for everything except HIV and Hepatitis for $25 if you say you don't have insurance. Their number is *(859) 252-2371‬. Can't remember if I had to show I'd or not, and it took 2 weeks to get the results. And, I got a free HIV test at AVOL, number is *(859) 225-3000‬. The results take 20 minutes. Hope this helps, and good luck.

LayingLow34
12-04-17, 10:55
Meant to say without using insurance, or having to identification.I have used this service, with fine results. All the info is on the web site. Good luck.

https://www.stdcheck.com/

BigBlue4523
12-04-17, 14:17
Had a dream a few days ago, the cover tore so being married I want to make certain I did not obtain any gifts, but I need to be discrete as it could end the marriage, so does anyone know of any place to discretely get checked out with using your insurance.I'm sure you're anxious as can be but try to Wait and see if symptoms develop over the next week or so. If none do then you're most likely in the clear. But not definitely. Probably best to test for everything at 4-6 weeks through a private service and use a prepaid card to pay.

If you're nervous about HIV go buy an orasure test at a drug store and ask her to take it. You'll have results in 20 minutes. Good luck!

HappyTime59
12-05-17, 01:26
Thanks to all of you who offered info and advice, stay safe and play safe if possible.

Member #5745
12-07-17, 09:59
http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/715-803-9656/17148412

Anybody tried her? Or any recommendations for a AA girl?

Member #5745
12-07-17, 10:01
http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/859-237-8543/17557517

Anybody tried her yet?

John Last
12-07-17, 11:00
Hey guys, been out of the game for a bit. I have been emailing this girl, "Sky", advertising just off I-64 on Craigslist. I know I have seen the ads before BP went to shit. I can't find any reviews on here and was wondering if you all had any knowledge of her? Looking to do this later today if possible but don't want to go in blind. Hope to hear back soon. Thanks!

https://lexington.craigslist.org/cas/d/sensual-touch-touch-adult/6414923416.html

Pete1970
12-07-17, 18:23
Been to her, safe apartment, everything apart from a basic massage is extra $$. In the end, a high priced massage with a happy ending, but IMHO not worth the $$, nothing special.

Hey guys, been out of the game for a bit. I have been emailing this girl, "Sky", advertising just off I-64 on Craigslist. I know I have seen the ads before BP went to shit. I can't find any reviews on here and was wondering if you all had any knowledge of her? Looking to do this later today if possible but don't want to go in blind. Hope to hear back soon. Thanks!

https://lexington.craigslist.org/cas/d/sensual-touch-touch-adult/6414923416.html

Kyguygocats
12-07-17, 18:48
Maybe this has already been addressed but guessed I missed it if it has. What is with most all BP adds now just a phone number with hardly no other info? New restrictions been added by BP site? That would seem odd since a few adds come thru as before. As if it wasn't already difficult enough to try and sift through things and try to find a best possible, good, safe provider-even though so many adds so misleading I still think it gave us a better chance to make a more educated decision about to what we may be looking for. If anyone has some advice regarding other sites for finding provider info, please pass it on. Certainly this sight here is very helpful and hopefully more will report and review so as for all of us to benefit from each others experiences-good and bad.

Speaking of that just let me say kind of a new player here and not a real frequent player but can vouch very positively for Hayden and Allie and Danielle (speaking of-anyone know Danielle status now? Had 2 cricket episodes with Kristen and finally when got there was just say not real good, not real bad. Chelsi and Clara as nice and friendly and good at what they do as can be but little on thick side if that not a prob for ya. Crystal and Karmi both cricket cases and I am done there. Elle in n'vill, e attractive, mature MILF with nice venue but warn you she likes to talk and opinionated. And Lilly is a very nice, make you leave happy mature MILF. Tried Asian thing 3 times (LOL, just something takes me there sometimes) -1 very good, 1 so-so, 1 pretty bad (anyone know a way to sort out good from bad there? Sorry not have any sights on any of these but I think most are recognizable by name and most been reviewed here.

What I really like is nice dfk along with the other sides of course but if you have any really good dfk'ers drop me a note here or pm me.

Need to help each other folks, be happy and be safe!

RockyMntHigh
12-07-17, 21:18
Saw this girl's post and liked her look and we're from the same area so thought see what she's about. Text her and she replies and we chat about the area we're both from and what brought her to Lexington, some club work, before heading back to our mutual area. I ask her what she's cool with and says she's picky and no GFE. I say that's fine and ask about a BJ to which she says no that falls under GFE. I've never once had a girl tell me no to oral or that it falls under a certain "experience" or whatnot. I say I can look past that as I like her look and ask her location and donation. Tells me the hotel, not the Richmond Rd hangout, but another frequented one. Then she drops the bottom right out for donation. 160 and 220. I ask about QV and it's 120. I can see a local girl for the full hour at her QV. So if anyone has been looking now you know what she's asking.

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-306-1414/17773977

Mongo Jerry
12-07-17, 23:29
Saw this girl's post and liked her look and we're from the same area so thought see what she's about. Text her and she replies and we chat about the area we're both from and what brought her to Lexington, some club work, before heading back to our mutual area. I ask her what she's cool with and says she's picky and no GFE. I say that's fine and ask about a BJ to which she says no that falls under GFE. I've never once had a girl tell me no to oral or that it falls under a certain "experience" or whatnot. I say I can look past that as I like her look and ask her location and donation. Tells me the hotel, not the Richmond Rd hangout, but another frequented one. Then she drops the bottom right out for donation. 160 and 220. I ask about QV and it's 120. I can see a local girl for the full hour at her QV. So if anyone has been looking now you know what she's asking.

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-306-1414/17773977I TOFTT on this one last week. She came to me so dropped the $$. Started BBBJ but stopped, said she was no good. Refused to remove shirt, raised it a little. Tried FS but told me to much size, then proceeded to bleed on comforter. Agreed to half refund but kept 20 trying to be slick. On the good side she is very good looking, just no customer service desire. Pm me if you know where she is dancing.

Mongo Jerry
12-07-17, 23:31
Maybe this has already been addressed but guessed I missed it if it has. What is with most all BP adds now just a phone number with hardly no other info? New restrictions been added by BP site? That would seem odd since a few adds come thru as before. As if it wasn't already difficult enough to try and sift through things and try to find a best possible, good, safe provider-even though so many adds so misleading I still think it gave us a better chance to make a more educated decision about to what we may be looking for. If anyone has some advice regarding other sites for finding provider info, please pass it on. Certainly this sight here is very helpful and hopefully more will report and review so as for all of us to benefit from each others experiences-good and bad.

Speaking of that just let me say kind of a new player here and not a real frequent player but can vouch very positively for Hayden and Allie and Danielle (speaking of-anyone know Danielle status now? Had 2 cricket episodes with Kristen and finally when got there was just say not real good, not real bad. Chelsi and Clara as nice and friendly and good at what they do as can be but little on thick side if that not a prob for ya. Crystal and Karmi both cricket cases and I am done there. Elle in n'vill, e attractive, mature MILF with nice venue but warn you she likes to talk and opinionated. And Lilly is a very nice, make you leave happy mature MILF. Tried Asian thing 3 times (LOL, just something takes me there sometimes) -1 very good, 1 so-so, 1 pretty bad (anyone know a way to sort out good from bad there? Sorry not have any sights on any of these but I think most are recognizable by name and most been reviewed here.

What I really like is nice dfk along with the other sides of course but if you have any really good dfk'ers drop me a note here or pm me.

Need to help each other folks, be happy and be safe!Danielle is on vacation. Not a fun one either. Probably not long though.

JMark229
12-08-17, 01:26
I had a nice visit with her. Setup was easy. She was in a nice motel. Room was neat and clean. Beautiful blond, blue eyes with a great figure. She is a professional. She met me at the door in sexy outfit. She enjoys what she does and very good at it. Excellent skills. You will not be disappointed. She is not a clock watcher and not rushed at all. She does have a couple of rules which I am fine with no bareback and no Greek. My visit was for a half hour and I was there a minimum of 45 minutes of not more. I was planning on multiple position--did not make it. I came before my time so to speak. I highly recommend.

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/naughty-and-nice-calls-only/16364747

CpaMba
12-08-17, 11:44
I had a nice visit with her. Setup was easy. She was in a nice motel. Room was neat and clean. Beautiful blond, blue eyes with a great figure. She is a professional. She met me at the door in sexy outfit. She enjoys what she does and very good at it. Excellent skills. You will not be disappointed. She is not a clock watcher and not rushed at all. She does have a couple of rules which I am fine with no bareback and no Greek. My visit was for a half hour and I was there a minimum of 45 minutes of not more. I was planning on multiple position--did not make it. I came before my time so to speak. I highly recommend.

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/naughty-and-nice-calls-only/16364747Thanks for the information. I'll give her a try next week when I'm in town. Hope she is not too expensive for repeats.

FunTony
12-08-17, 13:19
Was in town this past week doing a little shopping and sent out 4 text msg to providers, it was around 4 pm so you would think they would be awake if not busy LOL, only got one text back, Cashmere, ask if she was available and she said yes so I ask for donations and location, Donations were very reasonable and location seem safe, it was a nice hotel, ask what was on menu she said no BB and Greek was offered but for a small up sale. I showed up and she let me in hotel, pics where 100% her and she was very friendly. We talk awhile before we started with a great BBBJ, she ask me what I wanted next and I said what do you like, She said no it was all about me so we do what I like so we started with missionary then finish with doggy. I must say she loves what she does and get's into it and one of the few squiters I been with. Talk a little then left. She is a little thicker but fun and not clock watcher. Would I repeat yes.

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/859-250-0295/16351312

Mongo Jerry
12-08-17, 17:53
Watch out for Kristen! Set up a dream and it was easy enough. When I arrived she let me in then went into a back room of the apartment. No big deal I thought. Standing there with my clothes on thank goodness, and an angry man pops in the room from outside. Who the f are you. Only answer I knew was a friend of Kristen. He must have thought she retired. I wasn't looking for a fight so I said buddy I'm sorry she invited me and headed for the door. He followed me out mouthing but had sized me up enough to know he didn't want to get physical. Out on the porch he told me to give him the money. I laughed and kept walking. Thought it may have been a robbery set up but heard him screaming at her from the parking lot. Not sure what he expected but that won't happen to me again. Steer clear mongers.

Luckily had been in contact with Allie and finally got to meet her. Sweetest girl there is fellas, be good to her. You don't find many like her out there. All the recent drama has made me consider hanging up my spurs and getting out of the hobby. Too risky and not enough good providers out there anymore. May see Allie from time to time though.

Be safe mongers!

Agent18
12-08-17, 18:28
I was looking for a link for her. Would you happen to have any info, pics?

Watch out for Kristen! Set up a dream and it was easy enough. When I arrived she let me in then went into a back room of the apartment. No big deal I thought. Standing there with my clothes on thank goodness, and an angry man pops in the room from outside. Who the f are you. Only answer I knew was a friend of Kristen. He must have thought she retired. I wasn't looking for a fight so I said buddy I'm sorry she invited me and headed for the door. He followed me out mouthing but had sized me up enough to know he didn't want to get physical. Out on the porch he told me to give him the money. I laughed and kept walking. Thought it may have been a robbery set up but heard him screaming at her from the parking lot. Not sure what he expected but that won't happen to me again. Steer clear mongers.

Luckily had been in contact with Allie and finally got to meet her. Sweetest girl there is fellas, be good to her. You don't find many like her out there. All the recent drama has made me consider hanging up my spurs and getting out of the hobby. Too risky and not enough good providers out there anymore. May see Allie from time to time though.

Be safe mongers!

OlHornDog
12-08-17, 19:07

Be safe mongers!Good info bro. You have her link or last four digits? Definitely want to avoid that trap!

Da Bullz24
12-08-17, 19:13
Good info bro. You have her link or last four digits? Definitely want to avoid that trap!
Agree... link or digits?
Wonder if it's the same Kristen that used to advertise only under massages and barely gave her dates a view of her breasts but exposed her whole life in her house.

Mongo Jerry
12-08-17, 19:29
Agree... link or digits?
Wonder if it's the same Kristen that used to advertise only under massages and barely gave her dates a view of her breasts but exposed her whole life in her house.She hasn't advertised in a while last four are 5706. Told me she was seeing regulars only no ads.

L Yeah
12-08-17, 19:46
She hasn't advertised in a while last four are 5706. Told me she was seeing regulars only no ads.I saw her awhile back because she has some good reviews and supposedly a wide open menu. I found her very boring. Limited menu. And although she does have nice tits she was very plain otherwise. In my opinion very overrated.

Gaston66
12-08-17, 23:07
I saw her awhile back because she has some good reviews and supposedly a wide open menu. I found her very boring. Limited menu. And although she does have nice tits she was very plain otherwise. In my opinion very overrated.Never met her, went cricket on me twice.

NeedThat
12-08-17, 23:08
I don't know her name but don't see this one. The photos of her must have been years ago. She just sits there and doesn't even try. Clock watcher / rusher, unenthusiastic CBJ, only does missionary, and has a clear problem with something. Just skip her and save your money.

NeedThat
12-08-17, 23:29
Had a dream with Morgan. Easy set up. She told me it was that time of the month so it had to be a qv BBBJ. That was want I wanted anyway. Donation was insanely low. Thought she made a typo. Talked for a while with her. Someone knocked on her door and wouldn't respond to her at some point, which was weird but turned out to be nothing. She's definitely gained some pounds in the last few months that to her stomach, but it's not biggie. BJ was dynamite.

Just another recommendation.I went and saw her this earlier this week, and every report is true; this girl is amazing. BBBJ, GFE, clean, and fun. She pretty much does it all except BB and greek. Picture are definitely her, however, she does have little extra weight but I prefer that. I will for sure see her again.

Defcon3
12-09-17, 06:52
Is this the same girl? There many girls with the same name. I have seen a Kristen several times. Beautiful.

Girl, nice rack, little bit of a tummy. Unfortunately, been in and out of the gray bar numerous times at least 3 for possession of.

Heroin.

http://lexington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-see-me-today/16384597

Be safe mongers!

Ace Johnson
12-09-17, 07:31

Be safe mongers!Sorry to hear this but not surprised. No secret that a few months ago she was one of my local favorites and I spoke highly of her. The last time I saw her, a couple months ago, she had gone downhill, I suspect drugs have taken a toll. Ace.

Mongo Jerry
12-09-17, 14:47
Is this the same girl? There many girls with the same name. I have seen a Kristen several times. Beautiful.

Girl, nice rack, little bit of a tummy. Unfortunately, been in and out of the gray bar numerous times at least 3 for possession of.

Heroin.

http://lexington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-see-me-today/16384597That's her. The more I think about it I don't know why her man was pissed at me, she agreed to see me! Luckily I was having a good day or he may have had more than he bargained for.

PotShop421
12-09-17, 17:12
I never seen them post before but tried to talk to the blonde one in the ad. Ask if she did incall and just got a reply not mobile. Try to ask for donation and was told 100 hh 170 hr and ghost. Not sure if this will help anyone out.

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/606-335-3567/17924197

OneSwiss
12-09-17, 18:06
That's her. The more I think about it I don't know why her man was pissed at me, she agreed to see me! Luckily I was having a good day or he may have had more than he bargained for.Kind of ironic her saying in her ad that it is a safe location.

OlHornDog
12-09-17, 18:34

Heroin.

http://lexington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-see-me-today/16384597Sure looks like her! Confirmation?

Member #5745
12-09-17, 19:44
Sure looks like her! Confirmation?I saw Amber a few weeks ago. That's definitely not her. Had a great time with Amber but she is not nearly as pretty as the girl in the pic.

RockyMntHigh
12-09-17, 21:28
Sure looks like her! Confirmation?That's the Kristen girl another guy was talking about.

FortunateSon1
12-09-17, 21:28
Sure looks like her! Confirmation?Kristen and Amber are two different people. Same types of reviews for both though, either really good experience or very negative.

RockyMntHigh
12-09-17, 21:30
I never seen them post before but tried to talk to the blonde one in the ad. Ask if she did incall and just got a reply not mobile. Try to ask for donation and was told 100 hh 170 hr and ghost. Not sure if this will help anyone out.

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/606-335-3567/17924197I texted the brunette girl got a reply and then crickets. So not sure what the deal is.

ShockMaster
12-09-17, 23:01
That's her. The more I think about it I don't know why her man was pissed at me, she agreed to see me! Luckily I was having a good day or he may have had more than he bargained for.That's a shame that happened to you man. I saw Kristen a few times in the past and always had a good time except the last one where she was obviously messed up, slurring words, and when they almost pass out in the middle of a BJ it's an odd experience. I deleted her contact and defiantly won't try again. Probably stick with Morgan as much as possible.

Froze
12-10-17, 00:22
Sure looks like her! Confirmation?No, that pic is not Ms. Sunshine. That is Kristen.

Pete1970
12-10-17, 05:04
I've been out of the loop for a few months.

The girl in the picture was a very good time, but she is definitely not Amber Sunshine, a. K. a. The girl next door.

Amber is clearly the best experience in Lexington, and during my numerous dreams with her, there have never been any bad experiences or crazy dumb ass men around. She makes sure you enjoy your time and want to repeat.

Sure looks like her! Confirmation?

Defcon3
12-10-17, 09:59
Wow, scary situation. To echo other comments, that is disappointing but not surprised. I have seen her off and on over past 3 years. But I have never been in a shake down or a threatening situation. She has been a good provider but last visit I could tell she was high and it was lackluster at best. After I saw the last time I saw she was busted 2 days later for possession. I am lucky I was not with her. Her arrest with drugs has been well documented.

Not that it matters- What kind of guy was she with? Do you think she has a pimp now? Or they into the cash and dash team. Stay safe.

Be safe mongers!

Bacnine
12-10-17, 10:09
It appears there is a lot of new talent posted lately.

I was texting with this gal trying to set some up and got cold feet. Googled her number. She goes by Kelly. Her number pops up in about 15 different cites. Toledo, Biloxi, Indy. Was wondering if anyone has tested the waters? Looks legit but don't want to get caught in some scam.

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/419-467-4217/17936267

Member #5745
12-10-17, 14:02
It appears there is a lot of new talent posted lately.

I was texting with this gal trying to set some up and got cold feet. Googled her number. She goes by Kelly. Her number pops up in about 15 different cites. Toledo, Biloxi, Indy. Was wondering if anyone has tested the waters? Looks legit but don't want to get caught in some scam.

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/419-467-4217/17936267I texted with her last week. I was going through details with her because I haven't had good luck on my last few dreams, and I asked her about DFK and she said "I don't kiss". So I asked about DATY and she did not answer. So I asked again and she said no thanks to a visit and said "You'll have to find somebody else to do that for you". So good luck, she's not for me!

L Yeah
12-10-17, 17:45
Anybody like pregnant girls. Like 7 months along. I ran into a BP girl today. And she's pregnant. She's been reluctant to post it. If anybody likes that pm me. If you haven't posted negative reviews about her then ill let you know about her. Thats her rules not mine.

ChestNut48
12-10-17, 20:36
I saw Morgan last week as well. Can't say anything different than her other reviews. Nice girl that gives a great BBBJ!

I went and saw her this earlier this week, and every report is true; this girl is amazing. BBBJ, GFE, clean, and fun. She pretty much does it all except BB and greek. Picture are definitely her, however, she does have little extra weight but I prefer that. I will for sure see her again.

Mongo Jerry
12-10-17, 23:20
Wow, scary situation. To echo other comments, that is disappointing but not surprised. I have seen her off and on over past 3 years. But I have never been in a shake down or a threatening situation. She has been a good provider but last visit I could tell she was high and it was lackluster at best. After I saw the last time I saw she was busted 2 days later for possession. I am lucky I was not with her. Her arrest with drugs has been well documented.

Not that it matters- What kind of guy was she with? Do you think she has a pimp now? Or they into the cash and dash team. Stay safe.My guess it was a misguided boyfriend. He must have been convinced she had retired. I'm just glad I didn't have to get dressed while fighting toward the door.

RedMonger77
12-10-17, 23:41
New to the game here. After doing some searching I decided to see Chelsi cause of her well reviewed BBBJ skills. All I can say is HOLY S* Set up an hr session and went to her house. Went in, proceeded straight to her bed. Cop check then clothes off. Best BJ ever. She let me CIM. We layed there and talked for awhile then she said I'm going to get you to pop again before you leave. CIM a second time in less than an hour! Repeat for sure.

RedMonger77
12-11-17, 03:40
Saw Hayden a few weeks ago also. She was my first dream. Met her at a motel. She answered the door in a short black dress. Man she is tall. Great BBBJ. Makes eye contact with you most of the time. I thought that was hot. She covered me and we proceeded to do mish. She either really got into it or knew how to make you think she was. Didn't last very long. Talked for quite awhile afterwards. Hhr session turned into an hour by the time I left.

Melanie was a few days after Hayden. I felt more comfortable because it was at her apt. She met me at the door with a red silky looking nighty. CC then to her bedroom. Both undressed and layed and chatted for several minutes while our hands did some exploring. 69 to her riding to mish. Great visit. About 45 minutes for hhr visit.

LexDog
12-11-17, 15:26
I'd be interested in her. Your inbox is full.

Anybody like pregnant girls. Like 7 months along. I ran into a BP girl today. And she's pregnant. She's been reluctant to post it. If anybody likes that pm me. If you haven't posted negative reviews about her then ill let you know about her. Thats her rules not mine.

Ace Johnson
12-11-17, 15:36
Just got back from seeing Daanya. One of the best FBSMs I ever had. Sometimes I'm in the mood to just be pampered and boy she delivered w / extras. Feel free to PM me for details. Be safe and have fun, Ace.

Da Bullz24
12-11-17, 19:09
Saw Hayden a few weeks ago also. She was my first dream. Met her at a motel. She answered the door in a short black dress. Man she is tall. Great BBBJ. Makes eye contact with you most of the time. I thought that was hot. She covered me and we proceeded to do mish. She either really got into it or knew how to make you think she was. Didn't last very long. Talked for quite awhile afterwards. Hhr session turned into an hour by the time I left.

Melanie was a few days after Hayden. I felt more comfortable because it was at her apt. She met me at the door with a red silky looking nighty. CC then to her bedroom. Both undressed and layed and chatted for several minutes while our hands did some exploring. 69 to her riding to mish. Great visit. About 45 minutes for hhr visit.Got links on both? Think I found Hayden but there are 2 Melanies.

LuvnLivn
12-11-17, 21:45
Just got back from seeing Daanya. One of the best FBSMs I ever had. Sometimes I'm in the mood to just be pampered and boy she delivered w / extras. Feel free to PM me for details. Be safe and have fun, Ace.I'll save others the trouble of looking it up like I had to LOL. Full Body Sensual Massage. And yes, she is amazing at it. And so in tune with the human body. I've been having trouble scheduling with her lately. I guess I just made it worse by posting these accolades but she deserves it.

LuvnLivn.

Mongo Jerry
12-11-17, 23:29
http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/859-582-3902/17507197

Saw this girl a week ago. Kind of a last minute thing. Pictures are her but in better days. She is a sweet girl down on her luck. She contacted me and I am trying to cut way back. She is talented and a good time. Just a few miles on her since her pictures but still a pretty girl. PM if you want more info. Stay safe mongers!

FunTony
12-11-17, 23:44
Couldn't find any info on this one or her buddy working with her, so I just thought I would take one for the team and try it out. Ask the donations and decided to go with QV since no intell. Arrived at hotel, nice one I stayed at before. Open door in black lingerie and black high hills, same one she has on in a couple of her pics, looks just like her pics just a little shorter then I thought, started with covered BJ then missionary then finish with doggy, very little small talk no kissing or dining at the why. But for a QV it was nice. Said she was from up north and leaving soon.

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/419-917-2805/17889597

OneSwiss
12-12-17, 08:03
I'll save others the trouble of looking it up like I had to LOL. Full Body Sensual Massage. And yes, she is amazing at it. And so in tune with the human body. I've been having trouble scheduling with her lately. I guess I just made it worse by posting these accolades but she deserves it.

LuvnLivn.I could not agree more. She is probably the best I have ever experienced. She provides a genuine Sensual Massage that should be experienced by all.

Jkrut
12-12-17, 16:31
Has anyone had a dream of Dallas in Corbin lately? Going to be in the area this weekend and thought about trying to contact her. PM me if you have any details! Thanks and stay safe!!

Rut.

SpeedKicker
12-12-17, 21:25
Has anyone had a dream of Dallas in Corbin lately? Going to be in the area this weekend and thought about trying to contact her. PM me if you have any details! Thanks and stay safe!!

Rut.Was a very cute girl but but I felt pics were a little misleading, not inaccurate but not quite what I got when I arrived. Was not really and GFE so not sure what her new ad is about, had several "rules" and felt very mechanical and rushed. However YMMV maybe I caught her on an off day but not sure I would repeat either.

Member #5745
12-13-17, 07:33
Are there any providers that actually use accurate pics? In my limited tenure in the hobby (10 dreams) I've only found 2 with accurate pics.

Melanie and Special K. What you see is what you get.

Most providers' pics are very inaccurate as to their age and weight. Some are actually using body shots that aren't even their own body. Pm me and I'll warn you on that one. I have finally gotten to the point Friday where I said sorry, got in my car and left. I also cancelled a visit this week with someone who would not send me a current selfie. She said she would but kept sending "glamour shots" looking pics from who knows when.

Any recommendations of providers with accurate pics would be appreciated. Thanks.

Nature Boy2545
12-13-17, 09:56
There's a BP provider advertising today who has a Twitter handle of Taylor Foxx. There was a phenomenal, gorgeous girl working under that name in the early 2000's. I wish I had the chance today to see if it's here. Do why'all know?

PRXBender
12-13-17, 10:43
Can someone recommend me to a lady who does BBBJ? I can't seem to find any on BP or CL, and no one is ever out at CV with this weather.

Thanks.

Pete1970
12-13-17, 12:44
Hayden is good. Last four 6756.

Can someone recommend me to a lady who does BBBJ? I can't seem to find any on BP or CL, and no one is ever out at CV with this weather.

Thanks.

Pete1970
12-13-17, 12:45
Hayden. Real pics only and she is pleasant.

Are there any providers that actually use accurate pics? In my limited tenure in the hobby (10 dreams) I've only found 2 with accurate pics.

Melanie and Special K. What you see is what you get.

Most providers' pics are very inaccurate as to their age and weight. Some are actually using body shots that aren't even their own body. Pm me and I'll warn you on that one. I have finally gotten to the point Friday where I said sorry, got in my car and left. I also cancelled a visit this week with someone who would not send me a current selfie. She said she would but kept sending "glamour shots" looking pics from who knows when.

Any recommendations of providers with accurate pics would be appreciated. Thanks.

Member #5745
12-13-17, 12:51
Hayden. Real pics only and she is pleasant.You're correct. I've seen her and her pics are accurate. My apologies to Hayden for leaving her off of my list. She's great. Should be on every monger's bucket list.

Member #5745
12-13-17, 12:55

Thanks.Hayden or Chelsi. Can't go wrong with either for BBBJ.

YaluBlu
12-13-17, 18:25

Thanks.Allie for sure.

Ace Johnson
12-14-17, 00:33

Thanks.You've got some great recommendations, let's not forget Amber Sunshine aka The Girl Next Door. One of the best GFEs around. Ace.

WdFun
12-14-17, 07:53
This don't happen often but her picture does not do her justice. She is a lot better looking in person. Very friendly and like what she does. Everything else has been documented.

FunTony
12-14-17, 16:14
In Lexington for 3 days seen 3 providers, First was the one I reviewed earlier " Latin Girl " Next was Melanie "tall Brunette Beauty with Curves " I have msg her a few times over a few weeks but never had times free at same time, She msg me and ask if I was was still wanting to see her and I was free at the time and so was she. Ask were she was and it was a Hotel off exit 104 and I was close so we made plans of me being there in 20 min. Arrived in parking lot text I was there she was waiting in her car and told me to get out and she meet me. She looks just like her pics maybe a little better. We walked to her room, very nice and very neat but she just check in that day she said. We had some small talk talking about good hotels and the bad ones. She said she was ask to leave at one on exit 110 , Mr Johnson's, she then changed into a nightie, Very nice body just your average baby damage, Started with cover BJ not a fan but oh well it was ok. Then her on top, she had a toy she used on herself while she rode till she got off, I really liked, then me on top and finish doggy. Then some small talk as we dress and she walked me out to the door. Only down side to me was Cover BJ, no GFE, no kissing at all and no dining at the why. Over all really enjoyed myself, will repeat.

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/859-592-2687/17781347

FunTony
12-14-17, 16:44
Last provider I seen was Lahia from Richmond. Text her and she responded right back. Ask if she was available and she said yes. Ask were was her incall location and she said Richmond. I not a fan of the Richmond seen but I did see a review on her so I said ok. Ask rates and they were reasonable, ask what was on menu and anything but Greek and no BB. She said when I was close to call and I did and she told me how to get to her place and where to park. It was a little difficult and at night would be a pain to find to me. She came down to meet me in shorts and tee shirt. She works out of a older house in the loft. Ask if she live alone and she said she did that her roommate a girl just moved out but I could tell they are no doubt others living there. We talked along time she said it didn't take any time off our visit. She looks just like her new pics and she told me she posted before back in summer, She started with very good BBBJ, then she got on top, switch to me on top till she got off then I ask to finish Doggy. She got dress and walk me down the 2 set of stairs to the door, they were a couple coming in, I guess they live there and she said she had to run across the street. Performance was great attuned good and looks good, didn't like location. Or other thing " msg me for more detail ". Below is her new BP add and link to her older add.

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/859-582-3902/18024392

http://www.escortphones.com/606-614-5658/

Orion2011
12-14-17, 16:47
There's a BP provider advertising today who has a Twitter handle of Taylor Foxx. There was a phenomenal, gorgeous girl working under that name in the early 2000's. I wish I had the chance today to see if it's here. Do why'all know?I highly doubt it's the same Taylor Foxx. She moved to New York I believe.

MarkM232
12-14-17, 18:01
Gentlemen,

I had a work trip come up last minute and I'm going to be in Lexington for a couple of days. I've been skimming through the threads, but I haven't had time to do much research.

Any recommendations for a GFE provider that's into DFK? I'm not too concerned about age, race, or body type. Being pleasant and not watching the clock are pretty important, though.

I appreciate any intel you can provide. I'll gladly return the favor if you're ever in my neck of the woods.

Stay safe,

Mark.

LuvnLivn
12-14-17, 22:43
In Lexington for 3 days seen 3 providers, First was the one I reviewed earlier " Latin Girl " Next was Melanie "tall Brunette Beauty with Curves " I have msg her a few times over a few weeks but never had times free at same time, She msg me and ask if I was was still wanting to see her and I was free at the time and so was she. Ask were she was and it was a Hotel off exit 104 and I was close so we made plans of me being there in 20 min. Arrived in parking lot text I was there she was waiting in her car and told me to get out and she meet me. She looks just like her pics maybe a little better. We walked to her room, very nice and very neat but she just check in that day she said. We had some small talk talking about good hotels and the bad ones. She said she was ask to leave at one on exit 110 , Mr Johnson's, she then changed into a nightie, Very nice body just your average baby damage, Started with cover BJ not a fan but oh well it was ok. Then her on top, she had a toy she used on herself while she rode till she got off, I really liked, then me on top and finish doggy. Then some small talk as we dress and she walked me out to the door. Only down side to me was Cover BJ, no GFE, no kissing at all and no dining at the why. Over all really enjoyed myself, will repeat.

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/859-592-2687/17781347This one is legit and fun.

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/859-379-2482/17726492

But does anyone have info on this one?

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/859-488-6041/15639678

Member #5745
12-15-17, 07:51
Gentlemen,

I had a work trip come up last minute and I'm going to be in Lexington for a couple of days. I've been skimming through the threads, but I haven't had time to do much research.

Any recommendations for a GFE provider that's into DFK? I'm not too concerned about age, race, or body type. Being pleasant and not watching the clock are pretty important, though.

I appreciate any intel you can provide. I'll gladly return the favor if you're ever in my neck of the woods.

Stay safe,

Mark.Amber Sunshine. The absolute best at DFK and GFE. Great time. "Rumor" has it that she is pregnant but is still posting.

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/859-429-3163/16119322

Ace Johnson
12-15-17, 09:49
Gentlemen,

Stay safe,

Mark.Welcome to the area Mark. I hope you enjoy your time here. I look for the same type of GFE service that you're looking for. The two providers that pop into my head (pun intended) are Allie and Amber Sunshine aka The Girl Next Door.

http://www.escortphonelookup.com/859-202-4784/?id=11940142

https://myproviderguide.com/kentucky/lexington-ky/escorts/8502496

BTW, where are you from?

Be safe and have fun, Ace.

L Yeah
12-15-17, 10:20
Finally got to meet melanie this morning. Nice clean incall. Awesome body. Had a great time. Then talked and met all of her critters. Will definitely repeat.

Coop67
12-15-17, 10:51
Gentlemen,

Stay safe,

Mark.Also goes by the girl next door" tall, long legs and loves dfk.

Good luck.

BullDog101
12-15-17, 16:00
http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/606-309-0687/17947507

Any info on this one. I like the long legged tall ones. But need to be sure. May TOFTT.

Sharpie560
12-15-17, 17:46
Yes, she is in foal.

Also goes by the girl next door" tall, long legs and loves dfk.

Good luck.

MarkM232
12-15-17, 17:46
I appreciate the intel, gents. I just got to town, but I'll be reaching out to some of these ladies later this evening.

ShadowWo
12-16-17, 06:56
I just got back from a dream with Cashmere # ending in 0295 (just in case I forget about the link or the link is down) easy to setup and find location decent hotel not the Hilton but not motel 6. Knocked on the door and was greeted by a petite but curved (where they need to be) my kind of body in a sexy outfit (and she is the person in the pics) talked little bit to ease the tension and relax and she asked what we was going to do and I asked what do you offer and what is not on the menu she said Qv 60 (can't remember exactly for this round there) hhr 80 he 120 no bb but greek 150 for her only and bb is ONLY thing not on the menu. I chose an hr started to make out undress and fair warning to all of you she is very vocal after we made out went to BBBJ started really good and slow warning up then all of a sudden. Dramatic effect activated. She's swallow my boy completely to the groin I'll tell one thing I don't care how strong your coffee is that'll wake you up quick fast and in a hurry X2 and hold there for a few she can compete with the best after that cover went on and started in mish and she's a fountain at this point and what started as normal dream for me apparently if you like to talk dirty like for example "You like getting pounded hard don't you" etc. That fountain will turn to a geyser and quick, went to doggy where I finished and started to cuddle a little bit and wind down from an HR of fun talked a little more and found out that if you speak greek that geyser will be a fire hydrant will I do that next yes I will and I'll find out personally about that and she's open to a lot of things just talk and ask about it all in all will repeat multiple times and will recommend to all.

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/859-250-0295/16351312

SpeedKicker
12-16-17, 11:40
Anyone have any experiences with this one? I remember her posting a while back and she has again in the last week.

Gaston66
12-16-17, 11:53
Anyone have any experiences with this one? I remember her posting a while back and she has again in the last week.Texted another number but gave me the same reply as her.

Toyota Guy
12-17-17, 10:26
Just got back from seeing Daanya. One of the best FBSMs I ever had. Sometimes I'm in the mood to just be pampered and boy she delivered w / extras. Feel free to PM me for details. Be safe and have fun, Ace.I have been on the fence for years with her I hate to go spend 200 or more just for a hell.

Of a massage. What if any are the extras? And do more come down the road, With more visits and familarity. I am.

I'm Beaumont, is she by the airport? Thanks again sir for sharing your knowledge.

RedMonger77
12-17-17, 17:55
Saw Allie for the first time last night in a hotel in Lexington. Guys you need to go see her. I had the best time. Such a relaxed experience. I felt like I been seeing her forever. She is fantastic.

Dynomite10
12-18-17, 01:10
Anybody know of any currently active Richmond providers? My previous ATF has recently gone dark, and now I'm without any contacts at all because all of those who used to post aren't anymore. Any help would be appreciated.

LuvnLivn
12-18-17, 08:44
I have been on the fence for years with her I hate to go spend 200 or more just for a hell.

Of a massage. What if any are the extras? And do more come down the road, With more visits and familarity. I am.

I'm Beaumont, is she by the airport? Thanks again sir for sharing your knowledge.Have you read her web page? I mean actually read what she has written. There is usually a link to it in her ad. I mean no disrespect here but I think it's important to read it. She asks for complete discretion from her clients. But I will tell you that it IS a hell of a massage. And the massage alone is worth it.

LayingLow34
12-18-17, 13:36
Anybody know of any currently active Richmond providers? My previous ATF has recently gone dark, and now I'm without any contacts at all because all of those who used to post aren't anymore. Any help would be appreciated.She was in Richmond when I saw her. She is a nice girl and worked to please. In a 3rd floor loft but did not feel unsafe. I did not seem to connect with her but have NO reason not to recommend based on the one visit.

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/859-582-3902/18060122

OneSwiss
12-18-17, 13:57
Have you read her web page? I mean actually read what she has written. There is usually a link to it in her ad. I mean no disrespect here but I think it's important to read it. She asks for complete discretion from her clients. But I will tell you that it IS a hell of a massage. And the massage alone is worth it.I have read it and it is very well written and I will endorse your opinion of the massage, it is the best I have ever had.

SpeedKicker
12-18-17, 17:24
So 2 experiences I wanted to put out for everyone.

First and I know I have seen the reviews and all the negatives but curiosity got the best of me and I finally broke down and saw Aleah Love. I only did the quick visit due to what I have read in the past. Pictures are accurate and the visit wasn't that bad and wasn't that good. I definitely will not repeat but can't say I regret the visit. For the amount paid it satisfied the curiosity that was there for what ever reason. Not a bad BBBJ and she was pleasant and lucid.

Second Kori. I had seen Kori in a couple months ago when she first showed back up and it was great. Amazing GFE and she was as gorgeous as ever, lucid, and would rank it as one of the best hobby experiences I've had. However I visited with her last week and the slide is on again. Had a very nice visit again and she delivered nicely however you can tell that she is using hard and its starting to even show in her looks. Just be careful on this one if you chose to partake.

Dreadlocked
12-18-17, 17:28
So 2 experiences I wanted to put out for everyone.

First and I know I have seen the reviews and all the negatives but curiosity got the best of me and I finally broke down and saw Aleah Love. I only did the quick visit due to what I have read in the past. Pictures are accurate and the visit wasn't that bad and wasn't that good. I definitely will not repeat but can't say I regret the visit. For the amount paid it satisfied the curiosity that was there for what ever reason. Not a bad BBBJ and she was pleasant and lucid.

Second Kori. I had seen Kori in a couple months ago when she first showed back up and it was great. Amazing GFE and she was as gorgeous as ever, lucid, and would rank it as one of the best hobby experiences I've had. However I visited with her last week and the slide is on again. Had a very nice visit again and she delivered nicely however you can tell that she is using hard and its starting to even show in her looks. Just be careful on this one if you chose to partake.Yeah seen her a couple times in the past month and had a great GFE but she definetly is on something.

DeaconBlues
12-18-17, 17:49
Anybody know of any currently active Richmond providers? My previous ATF has recently gone dark, and now I'm without any contacts at all because all of those who used to post aren't anymore. Any help would be appreciated.Angie's still advertising occasionally on BP, and I highly recommend her. I do know one other in Richmond that I won't recommend any more. But if you are interested in Angie's digits, pm. Stay safe.

Da Bullz24
12-18-17, 19:56
Saw her add and thought she is cute! Took a chance and texted her. She texted back hours later with the "fell asleep" excuse (waking up at 2 am? I was up and said I could use some big boob therapy. After texting details, meet in her incall by Newtown Pike. Hotel is ok but her room is trashed. She apologized about how she had her sister in law there and that she's a user (hmmm). She was banged up herself even after a shower. Started with a semi-decent BBBJ and I played with her kitty. I eventually told her to pleasure herself in front of me while I finished my job. She's ok. But needs to work up a few more and clean herself to look back to where she did on the pics. Damage was .8 for hh and had a Sunday special for one forty fh.

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/972-662-8406/16925212

Firemanoh
12-19-17, 00:42
I will be visiting your fair city Wednesday night. To say I'm disappointed by the selection in your BP section is an understatement. I expected some smoking hot Southern Belles. It looks like some nasty hags. You guys got any recommendations? Looking for a hot young blonde or redhead. I really thought that would be easy in Lex, but maybe I'm wrong. PM for recommendations. Thanks My brothers!!

L Yeah
12-19-17, 08:59
I will be visiting your fair city Wednesday night. To say I'm disappointed by the selection in your BP section is an understatement. I expected some smoking hot Southern Belles. It looks like some nasty hags. You guys got any recommendations? Looking for a hot young blonde or redhead. I really thought that would be easy in Lex, but maybe I'm wrong. PM for recommendations. Thanks My brothers!!Highly recommend allie. Suggest you contact her in advance. She's the best.

BigGrizzly303
12-19-17, 09:11
Saw her add and thought she is cute! Took a chance and texted her. She texted back hours later with the "fell asleep" excuse (waking up at 2 am? I was up and said I could use some big boob therapy. After texting details, meet in her incall by Newtown Pike. Hotel is ok but her room is trashed. She apologized about how she had her sister in law there and that she's a user (hmmm). She was banged up herself even after a shower. Started with a semi-decent BBBJ and I played with her kitty. I eventually told her to pleasure herself in front of me while I finished my job. She's ok. But needs to work up a few more and clean herself to look back to where she did on the pics. Damage was .8 for hh and had a Sunday special for one forty fh.

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/972-662-8406/16925212I'm guessing it was t the girl in the pics with the different color eyes because that would be the model London Andrews.

Member #5745
12-19-17, 10:24
I will be visiting your fair city Wednesday night. To say I'm disappointed by the selection in your BP section is an understatement. I expected some smoking hot Southern Belles. It looks like some nasty hags. You guys got any recommendations? Looking for a hot young blonde or redhead. I really thought that would be easy in Lex, but maybe I'm wrong. PM for recommendations. Thanks My brothers!!Her ad is not up right now but if she's available you won't be disappointed with Special K.

Courious069
12-19-17, 11:35
Haven't seen any reviews on Payton since back in August. Does anyone have anything new to add? She advertises regularly.

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/859-457-7324/18059667

Ace Johnson
12-19-17, 12:00
Have you read her web page? I mean actually read what she has written. There is usually a link to it in her ad. I mean no disrespect here but I think it's important to read it. She asks for complete discretion from her clients. But I will tell you that it IS a hell of a massage. And the massage alone is worth it.Very well said by LuvnLivn. She does indeed ask for complete discretion, hence I put PM for details. Ace.

SunnySets4
12-19-17, 12:53
I'm guessing it was t the girl in the pics with the different color eyes because that would be the model London Andrews.London Andrews is on tour in fl this was not her the pics were taken from her site I asked if it was London the provider just stopped communicating at that point.

DeaconBlues
12-20-17, 07:45
Haven't seen any reviews on Payton since back in August. Does anyone have anything new to add? She advertises regularly.

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/859-457-7324/18059667She's advertising again. If she's still doing the way she used to, she does not offer a GFE and has several limits with regards to positions.

NoGameNerd
12-20-17, 14:01
She said to call her Jasmine: http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/606-335-3567/18060902.

Nice girl and had a friend drive her. We both planned poorly without covers, so the driver was nice enough to bring us one. . haha.

She is a SMALL girl: short, small booty, little kitty, and tiny breasts. I was afraid I was going to hurt her, but she got into it after we started. She's visiting with 3 other girls and a guy friend. I didn't think till after the fact to ask who the others were.

She is not my preference so I may not repeat if regulars are available, but definitely keeping her number.

Stay safe. NGN.

NoGameNerd
12-20-17, 14:05

Amazing GFE as always, almost like having a friend over for Netflix-and-chill.

Not much more I can add to all the great reviews, except being preggers may have made her even more horny! Would have never believed that to be possible.

Anyway. . . Even in her condition, would recommend anyone to see her before she hits maternity leave.

Stay safe. NGN.

TheRoman10
12-20-17, 16:24
She said to call her Jasmine: http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/606-335-3567/18060902.

Nice girl and had a friend drive her. We both planned poorly without covers, so the driver was nice enough to bring us one. . haha.

She is a SMALL girl: short, small booty, little kitty, and tiny breasts. I was afraid I was going to hurt her, but she got into it after we started. She's visiting with 3 other girls and a guy friend. I didn't think till after the fact to ask who the others were.

She is not my preference so I may not repeat if regulars are available, but definitely keeping her number.

Stay safe. NGN.I've seen her around CL. She advertises under MW4 M. I wouldn't mind seeing her alone.

Courious069
12-20-17, 17:36

Stay safe. NGN.Did she say how long she would be visiting? She is definitely my preference, love the small girls! I guess it was outcall?

Dreadlocked
12-20-17, 17:45

Not much more I can add to all the great reviews, except being preggers may have made her even more horny! Would have never believed that to be possible.

Anyway. . . Even in her condition, would recommend anyone to see her before she hits maternity leave.

Stay safe. NGN.Seems like she's reached legendary status on this board. Hear nothing but good things from her. Wish I can see her but she doesn't provide for AAs, nothing against her it's her own decision but I'd love to set something up with her one day.

Abyss23
12-20-17, 18:24
I've seen her around CL. She advertises under MW4 M. I wouldn't mind seeing her alone.Wasn't she the one hosting the gamgbang.

L Yeah
12-20-17, 19:44
Wasn't she the one hosting the gamgbang.LOL. Thats exactly what I thought when I read the review. She did 10 guys at once. Somehow I think she can handle whatever is thrown at her.

GrittyB
12-21-17, 12:18

Stay safe. NGN.How far along is she?

NoGameNerd
12-21-17, 16:23
Did she say how long she would be visiting? She is definitely my preference, love the small girls! I guess it was outcall?She didn't give an exact timeline for her visit, but give the impression she would be here a while. My impression was at least a month or more.

NoGameNerd
12-21-17, 16:24
LOL. Thats exactly what I thought when I read the review. She did 10 guys at once. Somehow I think she can handle whatever is thrown at her.Bwahahahaha. . . Wish I'd known that before hand. Guess her size fooled me.

NoGameNerd
12-21-17, 16:30
How far along is she?We actually played that guessing game. By looking at her body and bump, I guessed 4-5 months. She laughed and said closer to 8 months. When she took her top off, definitely darker later term nipples.

She's carrying very well, quite mobile, and as I said before, horny as ever!

RugbyGrad09
12-21-17, 16:30
How far along is she?She told me she was 7 month along.

ShockMaster
12-22-17, 18:17
http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/859-544-3472/12243210

I know she has been reviewed before, but since they don't put their name in the ad on back page I can't find it. Anyone reviewed her before. Will be in Richmond for a quick trip next week.

Jake Longs
12-22-17, 20:01
Has anyone seen the girl that goes by Ashley "Red Head" in Frankfort from Woodford county?

Lived in Hickory Hills apartments.

Best BBBJCIM ever and really got into her sessions.

She was a great provider but her number has gone dead.

She advertised on Backpage in the day.

Member #5745
12-22-17, 20:08

I know she has been reviewed before, but since they don't put their name in the ad on back page I can't find it. Anyone reviewed her before. Will be in Richmond for a quick trip next week.Search for her as Becca. Not much good to say about her except you can almost name your price when you're trying to get away. Typical addict will take a fraction of what she is asking before she'll let you leave. Still not worth it even at the reduced price for me unless she has changed a lot since about three months ago.

Da Bullz24
12-22-17, 20:38

I know she has been reviewed before, but since they don't put their name in the ad on back page I can't find it. Anyone reviewed her before. Will be in Richmond for a quick trip next week.If I recall correctly. She has a cash and dash reputation.

Member #5745
12-22-17, 22:31
If I recall correctly. She has a cash and dash reputation.Never heard of her doing cash and dash, but she would lead you to believe you were coming to see her friend Alexis, who was really cute, but once you got there make an excuse that Alexis had to leave but you could see her instead. Incall is horribly filthy and smoky. Obvious signs of drug use.

Mongo Jerry
12-23-17, 08:40
Never heard of her doing cash and dash, but she would lead you to believe you were coming to see her friend Alexis, who was really cute, but once you got there make an excuse that Alexis had to leave but you could see her instead. Incall is horribly filthy and smoky. Obvious signs of drug use.Alexis has been on an extended vacation. Becca is one is avoid. She is not even a nice person along with all the other negatives you could list. Stay away unless you just like that sort of adventure. Not for me!!

Da Bullz24
12-23-17, 10:03
Alexis has been on an extended vacation. Becca is one is avoid. She is not even a nice person along with all the other negatives you could list. Stay away unless you just like that sort of adventure. Not for me!!Guess I had my reviews mixed up. But for some reason I do recall someone saying that got a dream set up with Becca in a nasty tel, then ran off while the person was being held back by Becca's "friend".

But the drug and nasty room adds up. I know I haven't tried to hook her with her because of her risky reputation.

Mongo Jerry
12-23-17, 12:24
Guess I had my reviews mixed up. But for some reason I do recall someone saying that got a dream set up with Becca in a nasty tel, then ran off while the person was being held back by Becca's "friend".

But the drug and nasty room adds up. I know I haven't tried to hook her with her because of her risky reputation.I would not put anything past her. She needs to move on to another career.

NewHobby15
12-23-17, 14:40
Looking for any information I can get on the ebony provider Davine, from the pics it looks like she's a dancer too. If anyone can tell me what club she works at or how the services of a dream with her went, I'd really appreciate it.

I'd appreciate any info and suggestions for any ebony provider that had a good reputation. Thanks in advance guys.

ShockMaster
12-23-17, 21:00
Fellas I appreciate the heads up on Becca. Almost made a big mistake and I'm going to definitely avoid.

As the guy below me asked about Devine I'd be curious too. Never met with an ebony chick before.

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/502-780-1345/17541637

Dreadlocked
12-24-17, 08:21
Looking for any information I can get on the ebony provider Davine, from the pics it looks like she's a dancer too. If anyone can tell me what club she works at or how the services of a dream with her went, I'd really appreciate it.

I'd appreciate any info and suggestions for any ebony provider that had a good reputation. Thanks in advance guys.Yeah she does look tempting but I've kinda been trying to stay away from just for the fact that I'm sure all 4 or 5 Frankfort AA providers are working for the same pimp. I'm trying to stay away from that mess. But definetly out of the 4 or 5 Davine is the most tempting one.

Pickle69
12-24-17, 10:30
Infrequent poster long time lurker here. Had a three way with Chelsi and her friend Sammi last night. I can't say much about Chelsi that hasn't been said before. She has great oral skills very easy to set up and a safe in call location. Her friend Sammi is better looking than her picture and has great skills also. They work together very well. I will definitely repeat while Sammi is still around.

NewHobby15
12-24-17, 12:34
Yeah she does look tempting but I've kinda been trying to stay away from just for the fact that I'm sure all 4 or 5 Frankfort AA providers are working for the same pimp. I'm trying to stay away from that mess. But definetly out of the 4 or 5 Davine is the most tempting one.Thanks for the reply. Anyone know if she's a dancer somewhere.

Dreadlocked
12-24-17, 13:36
Infrequent poster long time lurker here. Had a three way with Chelsi and her friend Sammi last night. I can't say much about Chelsi that hasn't been said before. She has great oral skills very easy to set up and a safe in call location. Her friend Sammi is better looking than her picture and has great skills also. They work together very well. I will definitely repeat while Sammi is still around.Does sammi got digits? I don't think I've seen her post.

ChestNut48
12-24-17, 16:39
Does sammi got digits? I don't think I've seen her post.Looks like she's on the same ad as Chelsi.

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/859-361-7409/14353918

PotShop421
12-24-17, 19:00
I don't know for sure if she dances, but I think her donation are to high. 80/100/200.

I'd appreciate any info and suggestions for any ebony provider that had a good reputation. Thanks in advance guys.

PotShop421
12-24-17, 19:02
Yeah she does look tempting but I've kinda been trying to stay away from just for the fact that I'm sure all 4 or 5 Frankfort AA providers are working for the same pimp. I'm trying to stay away from that mess. But definetly out of the 4 or 5 Davine is the most tempting one.The one that goes by honey is always posting pics of her "man" on ig. Only the that keeps me away from all of them.

ShockMaster
12-24-17, 21:25
Since I've ducked a bad one thanks to my fellow mongers, I've made a date with this lady. Anyone have experience?

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/859-486-7739/17993767

Sir LanceLicksalot
12-25-17, 01:25
Since I've ducked a bad one thanks to my fellow mongers, I've made a date with this lady. Anyone have experience?

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/859-486-7739/17993767She looks TGTBT. If she is real and does not have GPS, I definitely like to hook up on my next trip to the Bluegrass.

Whistler1
12-25-17, 09:03

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/859-486-7739/17993767Looking at her Instagram link in her ad has only black dude picture in it. https://www.instagram.com/Ti_Jean_Petro_513/.

Be safe!

Grizzly89
12-25-17, 09:31
Looking at her Instagram link in her ad has only black dude picture in it. https://www.instagram.com/Ti_Jean_Petro_513/.

Be safe!I have noticed girls just posting random or empty social media pages to get around some new backpage posting policy recently. I think that this is probably the case here but she does look to hot to be posting on backpage. Be careful and give us a report if you see her.

CodeNameDuches
12-25-17, 18:36
I have noticed girls just posting random or empty social media pages to get around some new backpage posting policy recently. I think that this is probably the case here but she does look to hot to be posting on backpage. Be careful and give us a report if you see her.It's definitely not random. There is at least one other ad that is usually posted at the same time that uses the same instagram account. Make of that what you will.

DeaconBlues
12-26-17, 08:09

I know she has been reviewed before, but since they don't put their name in the ad on back page I can't find it. Anyone reviewed her before. Will be in Richmond for a quick trip next week.Try this one. Much more dependable. https://www.adultlook.com/p/2410820.

ShockMaster
12-26-17, 11:12
I have noticed girls just posting random or empty social media pages to get around some new backpage posting policy recently. I think that this is probably the case here but she does look to hot to be posting on backpage. Be careful and give us a report if you see her.She ghosted on me. Was warned she may be flakey and I guess so.

Vocalities
12-26-17, 13:43
Had dreams of Hayden recently. No details needed right? It was a great visit both times. But the last time I saw her we got to talking. We normally do, but this time she told me some pretty fucked up stuff that made me feel very bad for her. Concerned too. I won't post here, pm me, but I'll only confidence in the more senior or vocal members.

Point is, please be good to her. She seemed stressed and tired and like she was just over all this shit. Wouldn't be surprised if she was going to stop seeing new people for a while and just stick to know contacts.

Had a dream with journey too. Pretty meh. Just did a BBBJ. More HJ than BJ which was disappointing but whatever. She's not the worst out there but probably not worth it for me.

Dynomite10
12-26-17, 18:28
Recently had a dream of Angie on the suggestion of a fellow monger on this forum. While I appreciated the connection, it's not an experience I will repeat. Took hours (5-6) to meet up, and she cut me a nice deal on the hh At 70, but it just wasn't worth even that. Couldn't take all of my member, so positions were limited (meaning no doggy st all which is my favorite position) and the dream was awkward with her consistently pulling away or inching onto it. Her exact words at one point were "just because I'm getting fu# doesn't mean I have to be hurt", which I agree with, but if you can only take three inches at a time you should probably find another profession. CBJ was decent, but nothing mind blowing. Wouldn't let me turn the lights on either, so couldn't see what was going on. Stopped to check the time three times during even though I'd set an alarm to keep us on track so she wouldn't have to clock watch. All in all, I'd rate it a 4/10, definitely not worth repeating for me personally. To her credit though, she was clean, and very nice and friendly, so the conversation was enjoyable. Could see how she'd present a positive experience for some, but a hit and a miss for me.

Short Bus
12-27-17, 13:39
Can anyone recommend a good GFE that allows kissing? I'd like to do a couple hour visit and that leaves some downtime.

I've tried to contact Special K, but the ph# I have is disconnected it says and upon further reading here she doesn't do kissing either.

Any help would be appreciated.

Short Bus
12-27-17, 15:19
Her ad is not up right now but if she's available you won't be disappointed with Special K.Has her number changed? It tells me its disconnected or not in service.

Be Mine
12-28-17, 06:43
Don't know why this little spinner hasn't gotten at least 1000 reviews. I have seen her several times. She is the sweetest friendliest I have ever met. Her demeanor makes her at least a 9 on the 10 scale and her skills are unmatched by anyone. BBBJ daty dfk cbs all positions. What else could you want? Usually has a nice enough hotel. I have been to her apartment clean enough just to many steps for old man. See her be nice and take some $$ for a tip. She never ask but your going too want to.

DeaconBlues
12-28-17, 07:04
Can anyone recommend a good GFE that allows kissing? I'd like to do a couple hour visit and that leaves some downtime.

I've tried to contact Special K, but the ph# I have is disconnected it says and upon further reading here she doesn't do kissing either.

Any help would be appreciated.Depends on what you want to pay for the time, and if you want to go through a screening process, etc. Here's one pretty reasonably priced, but it's sometimes difficult to call. Texting's probably better: https://www.eroticmonkey.com/chrissy-escort-lexington-320610.

Member #5745
12-28-17, 07:22

Any help would be appreciated.Best GFE if you don't mind that she's pregnant.

NewHobby15
12-28-17, 14:41
Unfortunately I don't get the opportunity to visit as many providers as I'd like, 3-4 a year if I'm lucky. I'm always looking for good ebony providers, does anyone know of any and does anyone know if Nikki in Georgetown is still around? She never let me down and always the sweetest gal I ever met with.

KyDark52
12-28-17, 16:16
Don't know why this little spinner hasn't gotten at least 1000 reviews. I have seen her several times. She is the sweetest friendliest I have ever met. Her demeanor makes her at least a 9 on the 10 scale and her skills are unmatched by anyone. BBBJ daty dfk cbs all positions. What else could you want? Usually has a nice enough hotel. I have been to her apartment clean enough just to many steps for old man. See her be nice and take some $$ for a tip. She never ask but your going too want to.Not sure where you have been but she has been reviewed on here several times. Glad you're having fun with her. Her and her sister have been bad news for a long time. Be safe but just wait it will happen to you too what everyone else already know.

Be Mine
12-28-17, 17:52
Not sure where you have been but she has been reviewed on here several times. Glad you're having fun with her. Her and her sister have been bad news for a long time. Be safe but just wait it will happen to you too what everyone else already know.Who are you calling her sister? Never met her? Met her a beautiful Daughter. Are there two Aleas?

Member #5745
12-28-17, 20:21
Had my first dream of Morgan today. Easy setup by text. Friendly, fun, beautiful smile and eyes. Top 2 if not #1 on my ATF list. Will definitely repeat. BBBJ was excellent. I highly recommend. Be good to her. She an asset to our hobby!

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/859-567-9726/16041672

L Yeah
12-28-17, 21:31
Who are you calling her sister? Never met her? Met her a beautiful Daughter. Are there two Aleas?She used to be on BP and CL. Went by "the preacher's daughter". Rotten teeth kinda fuggly. Some guys on here thought she was great. I couldn't get past the meth mouth. Yuuck.

CashBubba
12-29-17, 04:43
She used to be on BP and CL. Went by "the preacher's daughter". Rotten teeth kinda fuggly. Some guys on here thought she was great. I couldn't get past the meth mouth. Yuuck.Her sister's name is Tabitha. Been at the gray bar hotel for a while, not sure if she is out yet.

Member #5745
12-29-17, 05:47
Thank You guys for the Kind words as well as your interest and time. I've noticed recently how difficult it can be to find a provider that is legit. Lots of cashes and dashes or rushed dreams. I try to do what I can to make my guests happy. I make sure to warn those who are new to the hobby that visit me. I also introduce them to this site as well as others similar to this one for there safety.Enjoyed my visit! Wouldn't change anything. You're doing a great job. Thank you!

L Yeah
12-29-17, 09:31
Her sister's name is Tabitha. Been at the gray bar hotel for a while, not sure if she is out yet.This is tabitha.

BlueMoo
12-29-17, 17:05

Any help would be appreciated.Other recommendation was a good one, Morgan is a good one too.

NichoMachus
12-29-17, 23:35
I'm looking for a discrete out of town provider. Any suggestions?

BullDog101
12-30-17, 17:08
Need to find a spinner for tonight or tomorrow. Recommendations please. Have seen Becca in Richmond. LOL never again. Any help appreciated. Will return favor on ones in London-Corbin area.

Da Bullz24
12-30-17, 20:12
London Andrews is on tour in fl this was not her the pics were taken from her site I asked if it was London the provider just stopped communicating at that point.She is still posting with those pics but other than the eye color and the tramp stamp (and dirty hair brunette), she *cough* might pass for her.

She is a good self pleasure show.

WilsonBoy2012
12-30-17, 22:36
Thinking about try two girls at the same! But couldn't find it on backpage. If you know someone, let me know who.

Da Bullz24
12-30-17, 23:39
Thinking about try two girls at the same! But couldn't find it on backpage. If you know someone, let me know who.Chelsi was with Sammie for a while. Text her and see if she's hooking with her again. Let us know.

Da Bullz24
12-30-17, 23:42
Had a dream with Allie since I saw a few older pics and read reviews from her. She was easy to communicate and event sent me a recent pic. Met her in a Lexington place and was ready for me. Her BBBJ is awesome and seems to like doing it. Definitely a repeat!

KyDark52
12-31-17, 14:58
The cash and dash girl from Richmond is back with new number last 4 digits 4861. She's covering her Minnie mouse tattoo on her shoulder and tramp stamp thinking we can't figure that out. Be safe.

OlHornDog
12-31-17, 19:48
The cash and dash girl from Richmond is back with new number last 4 digits 4861. She's covering her Minnie mouse tattoo on her shoulder and tramp stamp thinking we can't figure that out. Be safe.That ***** and her pimp need to go down!

RedMonger77
12-31-17, 22:17
The cash and dash girl from Richmond is back with new number last 4 digits 4861. She's covering her Minnie mouse tattoo on her shoulder and tramp stamp thinking we can't figure that out. Be safe.I had a dream set up with her a few weeks ago. Called her when I was pretty close and something didn't seem right. I turned around and went back home. A few days later I saw on here she was a scamming b* So glad I backed out.

Member #5745
12-31-17, 22:40
The cash and dash girl from Richmond is back with new number last 4 digits 4861. She's covering her Minnie mouse tattoo on her shoulder and tramp stamp thinking we can't figure that out. Be safe.Guys I've actually come to know her personally (but not as a customer yet). There is no pimp involved. She seems like a nice girl although a little flighty but struggling monetarily (and she admitted to it being karma from things she's done). She recently began working a steady job and is trying to straighten up. Not a user. I told her if she stops the games and treats her customers right and gets a couple of good reviews word will get around. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt. I hope I don't regret it. You guys can make your own choice. Be safe.

CodeVille
01-01-18, 03:26
Guys I've actually come to know her personally (but not as a customer yet). There is no pimp involved. She seems like a nice girl although a little flighty but struggling monetarily (and she admitted to it being karma from things she's done). She recently began working a steady job and is trying to straighten up. Not a user. I told her if she stops the games and treats her customers right and gets a couple of good reviews word will get around. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt. I hope I don't regret it. You guys can make your own choice. Be safe.If this girl is the same one we're talking of, it seems you did see her before. You have a post about it #417 on the CL advertisers. Did you forget? It reads:

Knock at the door for me. She answered it and never came back but boyfriend did. Her name was Cassidy lasts Friday. Let's all go over ther at the same time and see how it goes.

Member #5745
01-01-18, 09:08
If this girl is the same one we're talking of, it seems you did see her before. You have a post about it #417 on the CL advertisers. Did you forget? It reads:

Knock at the door for me. She answered it and never came back but boyfriend did. Her name was Cassidy lasts Friday. Let's all go over ther at the same time and see how it goes.Yes I visited her. What I meant is I've never gotten to do anything with her.

L Yeah
01-01-18, 09:44
Thieving girls don't deserve chances. They deserve to move on or starve. Who can have fun when you have to watch them every second. Or worry about some no working punk busting in. F that. Avoid this girl guys. Ive yet to see any richmond provider that was honest and dependable.

JTrees
01-01-18, 14:29
Wondering if anyone remembers a body rub gal that worked out of Richmond named Kimberley? Does anyone know if she is still around or has she gone the way of many others? I always loved her sessions.

Thanks in advance.

JT.

LayingLow34
01-01-18, 14:29
Spent some time with Lily. She is a mature lady with a lean body and perky nips, nice demeanor, clean nice house. Set up was by text, easy and straight forward. Seems like a no nonsense lady. DATY, Mish and doggy were greatly enjoyed. She is well worth a repeat visit.

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/859-951-6883/17970957

CashBubba
01-02-18, 00:13
Anyone have any info good, bad, or ugly about this one?

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/859-202-6938/18344642

FortunateSon1
01-02-18, 00:21
Anyone have any info good, bad, or ugly about this one?

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/859-202-6938/18344642That looks like Alanna Rain that has quite a few reviews on here, if I'm correct?

CashBubba
01-02-18, 01:57
This is tabitha.Yepper that be her.

L Yeah
01-02-18, 06:02
That looks like Alanna Rain that has quite a few reviews on here, if I'm correct?She's a very sweet lady. But she has struggled with addiction so at times has been undependable and her services were great sometimes and mediocre at other times. But in her defense i almost wanted outcall and transportation was an issue. Thats been my experience but I haven't seen her in a while. She has a nice body but she doesnt like daty, which is a big negative for me. I heard she went to rehab. I hope her reappearance doesn't mean she's using again. I've always thought a lot of her. Hope she's doing ok. In spite of my negative comments, i would recommend her for an incall.

Jp1956
01-02-18, 06:24
Met with Amber for the first time in a couple of years. She is a solid performer. Getting far into pregnancy but still looks good.

Dreadlocked
01-02-18, 07:04
That looks like Alanna Rain that has quite a few reviews on here, if I'm correct?Yup that's her, always had a good time at her incall. Haven't seen her in about 4 months, not sure if I would or not. She had a big addiction problem.

DickenSider
01-02-18, 08:49

Any help would be appreciated.There is a current post but she is by far in my Fav. See 12-11 BP post.

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenS...-6883/17970957

DickenSider
01-02-18, 09:37
Thinking about try two girls at the same! But couldn't find it on backpage. If you know someone, let me know who.Let us know if you pull the trigger!

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/179/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/44777-Double-Your-Pleasure-Double-Your-Fun-859-816-8256-lt-3-.html

RickPinto
01-02-18, 11:15
I can pretty much concur with the below. I saw her about a month ago. I have found her service is always pretty consistent. She seems to enjoy what she is doing or acting. Attractive, nice figure with a little bit of a tummy. I usually see her at a neat, clean apartment off of TC Rd. DATY is usually not on the menu and was not the last visit. She seemed high and talked a little bit of jibberish. I would recommend her.

She's a very sweet lady. But she has struggled with addiction so at times has been undependable and her services were great sometimes and mediocre at other times. But in her defense i almost wanted outcall and transportation was an issue. Thats been my experience but I haven't seen her in a while. She has a nice body but she doesnt like daty, which is a big negative for me. I heard she went to rehab. I hope her reappearance doesn't mean she's using again. I've always thought a lot of her. Hope she's doing ok. In spite of my negative comments, i would recommend her for an incall.

CashBubba
01-02-18, 13:43
I can pretty much concur with the below. I saw her about a month ago. I have found her service is always pretty consistent. She seems to enjoy what she is doing or acting. Attractive, nice figure with a little bit of a tummy. I usually see her at a neat, clean apartment off of TC Rd. DATY is usually not on the menu and was not the last visit. She seemed high and talked a little bit of jibberish. I would recommend her.

She's a very sweet lady. But she has struggled with addiction so at times has been undependable and her services were great sometimes and mediocre at other times. But in her defense i almost wanted outcall and transportation was an issue. Thats been my experience but I haven't seen her in a while. She has a nice body but she doesnt like daty, which is a big negative for me. I heard she went to rehab. I hope her reappearance doesn't mean she's using again. I've always thought a lot of her. Hope she's doing ok. In spite of my negative comments, i would recommend her for an incall.Based on these comments I think I will try to set something up with her. Thank you for the info.

One question, does she do BBBJ, BBBJCIM, BBBJCIM Swallow, BBBJCIM spit, or CBJ?

ChestNut48
01-02-18, 13:53
Based on these comments I think I will try to set something up with her. Thank you for the info.

One question, does she do BBBJ, BBBJCIM, BBBJCIM Swallow, BBBJCIM spit, or CBJ?When I've seen her, it's always been BBBJCIM followed by a run to the sink.

RockFly1
01-02-18, 14:00
Wondering if anyone remembers a body rub gal that worked out of Richmond named Kimberley? Does anyone know if she is still around or has she gone the way of many others? I always loved her sessions.

Thanks in advance.

JT.As of about a year ago she is retired.

Member #5745
01-02-18, 14:49
http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/859-536-4896/18310492

Highly recommended. In my Top 3 ATF. Can't go into details but pm me for other info.

Dreadlocked
01-02-18, 17:50
When I've seen her, it's always been BBBJCIM followed by a run to the sink.Yup same with me.

Froze
01-02-18, 18:42

Highly recommended. In my Top 3 ATF. Can't go into details but pm me for other info.Is this Special K, or is it someone else?

JTrees
01-03-18, 02:30
As of about a year ago she is retired.Appreciate the info. Hope all is well for her.

Vocalities
01-03-18, 21:05

Highly recommended. In my Top 3 ATF. Can't go into details but pm me for other info.Your inbox is full. Pretty curious about her though. Would love some info.

Member #5745
01-04-18, 07:36
Your inbox is full. Pretty curious about her though. Would love some info.Inbox cleared. Pm sent.

Vocalities
01-04-18, 21:45
Anyone have any experience or know anything about these girls?

Boby12
01-05-18, 09:20
First post, setup was easy. Location was in a home, a little messy and smokey but not the worst I've seen. She is the girl in the pictures, everything was covered. Didn't ask for anything special so don't know what else is on the table. http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/859-202-5121/18075012.

Member #5745
01-05-18, 10:20
Has anyone had a good experience with her? I DID NOT. This was my 1st ever BP dream.

Body pics were not her. She told me we were alone and we were not. She would not remove her panties. She told me no intercourse on the first visit. Of course none of this was told to me upfront. When I asked to amend my hour to a hh she left the room and a man escorted me out. I basically paid a very generous donation for a very subpar BJ. Just wondering about anyone else experiences with her? She would never answer my calls anymore so I'll just make sure my review of her is well known.

L Yeah
01-05-18, 10:33
First post, setup was easy. Location was in a home, a little messy and smokey but not the worst I've seen. She is the girl in the pictures, everything was covered. Didn't ask for anything special so don't know what else is on the table. http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/859-202-5121/18075012.She's a non provider in my opinion. No BBBJ. No cim. She doesn't really like to do oral at all. Covered dead fish FS. If that's not enough to turn you off her body is ugly. Big muffin top. Flapply floppy thighs. Squishy. Yuuck. And she has a " your lucky to get what you get " attitude. Total waste of time and donation.

Boby12
01-05-18, 12:05
She's a non provider in my opinion. No BBBJ. No cim. She doesn't really like to do oral at all. Covered dead fish FS. If that's not enough to turn you off her body is ugly. Big muffin top. Flapply floppy thighs. Squishy. Yuuck. And she has a " your lucky to get what you get " attitude. Total waste of time and donation.That would explain the outfit she wore during the session, I have to admit she hid her flabbiness well, although she was covered up almost completely LOL.

Member #5745
01-05-18, 12:18
Has anyone had a good experience with her? I DID NOT. This was my 1st ever BP dream.

Body pics were not her. She told me we were alone and we were not. She would not remove her panties. She told me no intercourse on the first visit. Of course none of this was told to me upfront. When I asked to amend my hour to a hh she left the room and a man escorted me out. I basically paid a very generous donation for a very subpar BJ. Just wondering about anyone else experiences with her? She would never answer my calls anymore so I'll just make sure my review of her is well known.Sorry I meant to leave her link but there are no pics in her current ad.

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/859-960-2049/12556063

KyBuilder
01-05-18, 12:58

Body pics were not her. She told me we were alone and we were not. She would not remove her panties. She told me no intercourse on the first visit. Of course none of this was told to me upfront. When I asked to amend my hour to a hh she left the room and a man escorted me out. I basically paid a very generous donation for a very subpar BJ. Just wondering about anyone else experiences with her? She would never answer my calls anymore so I'll just make sure my review of her is well known.Yes I've also had bad experience and I did post about it and so did many others. Has you jerk around with address across street then she basically does nothing. Every time I see her ad I try and report it so it gets removed guess I've been slacking.

Da Bullz24
01-05-18, 14:16

Body pics were not her. She told me we were alone and we were not. She would not remove her panties. She told me no intercourse on the first visit. Of course none of this was told to me upfront. When I asked to amend my hour to a hh she left the room and a man escorted me out. I basically paid a very generous donation for a very subpar BJ. Just wondering about anyone else experiences with her? She would never answer my calls anymore so I'll just make sure my review of her is well known.

Yes I've also had bad experience and I did post about it and so did many others. Has you jerk around with address across street then she basically does nothing. Every time I see her ad I try and report it so it gets removed guess I've been slacking.Digits or link?

Vocalities
01-06-18, 00:56
I'm always drawn to her photos but there doesn't seem to be too much out there. I'd love to hear about a recent visit.

Anyone got anything?

Last four 6317.

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/859-324-6317/13297273

Member #5745
01-06-18, 07:47
http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/859-212-9716/18378692

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-306-1414/18411987

Dynomite10
01-06-18, 14:12

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-306-1414/18411987Thinking of TOFTT with the nose ring girl. High donation but could be worth it. Anybody with past experiences?

Da Bullz24
01-06-18, 15:49
I'm always drawn to her photos but there doesn't seem to be too much out there. I'd love to hear about a recent visit.

Anyone got anything?

Last four 6317.

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/859-324-6317/13297273I know she's been in the scene for a while. I've seen more positive than negative reviews and that she likes to experiment but that was an '16 post. She's been using those pics since I've been lurking in Lexington so who knows what she looks like now.

I've thought about her but never pulled the trigger.

Edtrge 87
01-06-18, 17:19

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-306-1414/18411987The one ending with 1414 is young and good looking. I have experience with her. Just be straightforward with her about your expectations and you will have good time.

Edtrge 87
01-06-18, 17:39
She is still posting with those pics but other than the eye color and the tramp stamp (and dirty hair brunette), she *cough* might pass for her.

She is a good self pleasure show.http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-306-1414/18411987

CodeVille
01-06-18, 18:44
Anyone have any experience or know anything about these girls?She went by Stacey the last time I saw her. That was over 16 months ago. She is attractive and was slim when I saw her. She is probably 33 yrs old. Has some baby damage but not bad. Not much upstairs if you're a breast man. Everything was covered at first. After the third visit she felt comfortable to give a very hot bbbjsw. I saw her several times after that but it cooled off due to her being very needy and asking for me to send money. A total turn off for me. She is fun to visit and I always left satisfied.

BlueMoo
01-07-18, 02:29

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-306-1414/18411987Top one, I highly recommend, always enjoy my time with her.

Dreadlocked
01-07-18, 07:56

http://lexington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-306-1414/18411987Been tempted by the top link girl as well. That ass looks tasty.

Member #5745
01-07-18, 08:08
Anybody else notice some of these girls and their "premium" donations lately? One girl that I texted yesterday told me Q. V. 120/ hh 160/ H 240. She was a cute girl but, sorry!

LuvnLivn
01-07-18, 12:11

She needs to be discrete right now so I won't mention her usual working name, but she has been around awhile.

The good: She is nice looking, has a really nice set of man-mades, good attitude and aims to please.

The bad: She wasn't ready until over an hour past our scheduled time. I was about to head her way and asked for the address. 20 minutes went by without a reply so we moved it back 30 minutes. After the hour drive I got this message, "Leaving the house now. Take your time. " So I waited. When I felt like I was lurking in the dark parking lot too long, I moved to a nearby business. They were closing so my lurking there probably looked suspicious too so I moved again. I should have gone home but I kept getting the "Just a few more minutes" and "Almost there" messages. I had already driven an hour, so being the patient (and maybe stupid) guy I am, I waited. At 34 minutes past the newly agreed upon time I put the car in gear and was about to leave when she said come on in. Of course she apologized. So trying to salvage what little mood I had left I didn't make a big deal of it.

After a little small talk she started BBBJ. It was pretty good. For about a minute. Then the cinnamon breath spray she had just used started to set my dick on fire. I'm sure after reading this some guys will request it. But let me warn you. It hurts! I asked her for a wet cloth and while she was waiting for the water to warm up, my dick kept getting hotter and hotter. In hindsight, I should have asked for a cold rag because the hot water only opened the pores and made it worse. It went away after a minute but so did my boner. Lesson learned. Things eventually worked out so it wasn't a total loss.

I'm not reporting this to discourage others from seeing her. She could be fun. I'm sure I would have enjoyed myself more if I hadn't walk in pissed off from the tardiness. And the breath spray thing wasn't her fault. I report it to make others aware that punctuality doesn't seem to be her strong suit, and to plan accordingly. Today I noticed her ad says phone calls only, so maybe that is part of the problem. I texted so I will take part of the blame for the communication issues. But the tardiness, and the "almost there, 5 more minutes" lies are all her.

LuvnLivn.

Dynomite10
01-07-18, 15:58
Anybody else notice some of these girls and their "premium" donations lately? One girl that I texted yesterday told me Q. V. 120/ hh 160/ H 240. She was a cute girl but, sorry!I've noticed it as well and think it's respectable that they're trying to up their hustle, but it's funny because they lose a lot of bread that way too. Donations are given for convenience. When you're donating a quarter of your rent for a hhr of what may or may not be a repeatable experience, especially when most make you donate up front and THEN the stipulations and bullshit come out, it's a massive service killer. Wish I was a cute girl, I'd be on top of the market!

Dynomite10
01-07-18, 18:41

Contacted two days in a row, with hours given to meet up, and she's gone dark twice now. Add that in with the addition that she's asking 120 QV 160 HHR and 220 HR and she's not even worth the time it takes to think about her, much less contact. Haven't even got the chance to meet with her but at this point am going to go ahead and say I'll be moving on, regardless of how good she may look to me.

L Yeah
01-07-18, 19:47
I've noticed it as well and think it's respectable that they're trying to up their hustle, but it's funny because they lose a lot of bread that way too. Donations are given for convenience. When you're donating a quarter of your rent for a hhr of what may or may not be a repeatable experience, especially when most make you donate up front and THEN the stipulations and bullshit come out, it's a massive service killer. Wish I was a cute girl, I'd be on top of the market!I run into that everytime I go on vacation. A lot of towns 400 to 450 per hour is standard. 200 to 250 hh. Not worth it to me.

L Yeah
01-07-18, 19:53

She needs to be discrete right now so I won't mention her usual working name, but she has been around awhile.

The good: She is nice looking, has a really nice set of man-mades, good attitude and aims to please.

The bad: She wasn't ready until over an hour past our scheduled time. I was about to head her way and asked for the address. 20 minutes went by without a reply so we moved it back 30 minutes. After the hour drive I got this message, "Leaving the house now. Take your time. " So I waited. When I felt like I was lurking in the dark parking lot too long, I moved to a nearby business. They were closing so my lurking there probably looked suspicious too so I moved again. I should have gone home but I kept getting the "Just a few more minutes" and "Almost there" messages. I had already driven an hour, so being the patient (and maybe stupid) guy I am, I waited. At 34 minutes past the newly agreed upon time I put the car in gear and was about to leave when she said come on in. Of course she apologized. So trying to salvage what little mood I had left I didn't make a big deal of it.

After a little small talk she started BBBJ. It was pretty good. For about a minute. Then the cinnamon breath spray she had just used started to set my dick on fire. I'm sure after reading this some guys will request it. But let me warn you. It hurts! I asked her for a wet cloth and while she was waiting for the water to warm up, my dick kept getting hotter and hotter. In hindsight, I should have asked for a cold rag because the hot water only opened the pores and made it worse. It went away after a minute but so did my boner. Lesson learned. Things eventually worked out so it wasn't a total loss.

I'm not reporting this to discourage others from seeing her. She could be fun. I'm sure I would have enjoyed myself more if I hadn't walk in pissed off from the tardiness. And the breath spray thing wasn't her fault. I report it to make others aware that punctuality doesn't seem to be her strong suit, and to plan accordingly. Today I noticed her ad says phone calls only, so maybe that is part of the problem. I texted so I will take part of the blame for the communication issues. But the tardiness, and the "almost there, 5 more minutes" lies are all her.

LuvnLivn.I've tried to see her twice. Both times she's changed the time an hour. Once when I was 5 minutes away. The first time I said I would call when on way. She assured me that she was dependable. LOL. I won't try again. To me that is a bad attitude. She could care less about wasting our time. And apologizing doesn't do it. If everybody stopped putting up with these girls bs then they would either change or starve. Right now theres only one truly dependable choice on BP. Thats allie. In my opinion. I get less bs and better service from sws than I do any of the other BP girls.

Mongo Jerry
01-07-18, 20:38

Contacted two days in a row, with hours given to meet up, and she's gone dark twice now. Add that in with the addition that she's asking 120 QV 160 HHR and 220 HR and she's not even worth the time it takes to think about her, much less contact. Haven't even got the chance to meet with her but at this point am going to go ahead and say I'll be moving on, regardless of how good she may look to me.I saw this girl when she first appeared. She came to my place, I was stoked because she is really cute. Then she proceeded to bleed on my comforter, refused to take off top, and said she didn't know how to give BJ. If that wasn't enough she wouldn't allow full insertion because I was too big. Ended by saying she would go to the car and send her friend to finish. Needless to say I asked to hold half of donation, she left with the rest and cut a trail. This was a while back and I reviewed then. She is gorgeous, but not much on providing anything but drama and frustration. YMMV but I doubt it.