PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Bobb Sledd
04-06-13, 15:37
I find myself at something of a quandary; I had a satisfying low-yield session at a local establishment in Manhattan, Kansas (not to be confused with that other Apple place). Being the helpful hobbyist that I am, I come to the board to share my experience and find absolutely no posts since the thread was established in 1999. (Did mongering exist back then?) As I see it, there are a few reasons for the lack of posts; the first assumption would be there is no 'game' in Manhattan (my own findings would indicate that's not entirely true). Another assumption would be there is game, but due to interference from the local doughnut eaters the purveyors and partakers keep it way under the radar. If this is the case, how might a visiting monger learn of the games to be had or as in my case post a report? Assuming the reason is related to the doughnut eaters, I'll refrain from divulging any information in the open, unless given the all-clear from local hobbyists. I was born at night, but it wasn't last night; if you don't have board credibility your input will be welcomed and considered but not given much weight in the decision making process regarding whether or not to post in the open.

DragRacer
04-10-13, 00:39
I am from the Salina area and don't see any action occurring here except for the occasional LEO reports. I was certain Junction or Manhattan would have something going on, but you can't find anything on the boards. It is just easier to travel to Wichita where there is verified action. While I have visited several massage places in Salina, none even seemed potentials for having a real good time.

Gbear
04-20-13, 07:21
I am from the Salina area and don't see any action occurring here except for the occasional LEO reports. I was certain Junction or Manhattan would have something going on, but you can't find anything on the boards. It is just easier to travel to Wichita where there is verified action. While I have visited several massage places in Salina, none even seemed potentials for having a real good time.Yea DR you will never see action in Salina, to many people with big mouths. There are ladies who pop in every so often but not often. I had a guy tell me he got action at the MP there and I told him he was full of it.

Jdanner1985
05-13-14, 22:15
I have tried the one across from harbor freight in Salina Kansas. Awesome massage, cute girl, but the area's are small cubical s with shower curtains between, so I doubt I will be able to get anything more then a awesome message here.

I am going to try the Chinese message shop place to the east of the NAPA store on Crawford, it looks more sketchy but maybe that is what I need for some extras. IF any one has a good hook up in Salina send me a I'm.

KjSvette
08-13-14, 12:17
Went to AMP in newton to check it out. The place is in a strip mall with the room upstairs. When I got there had an appointment but she took someone just before I got there. So I killed an hour waiting. The massage wasn't to bad but I've had better. Left with a he but will not repeat.

KjSvette
08-13-14, 12:34
Visited the AMP in hutch awhile back. The location is in a quadplex that might have been offices before converted to apartments. The parking is terrible and next to a busy road. She is a 40-50 yo lady that lives at the location and has a room that she uses for the massages. She has previously worked in ict and moved. Got an hour massage that was average nothing spectacular. On the flip was asked if I wanted more. The menu seems to be open and got a CBJ. Total damage was $. 3. Don't think I will repeat.

JrJayHawk
10-13-15, 15:42
Yes I have seen them there for a while now. I was wondering if it was just a rub or more? Sounds like just a rub and no happy ending. This place has been there awile. For over a year now. They are open late. Very late and the signage looks like the classic AMP type of place. Please Someone chime in if you know more about this place.

Jj.

Went to AMP in newton to check it out. The place is in a strip mall with the room upstairs. When I got there had an appointment but she took someone just before I got there. So I killed an hour waiting. The massage wasn't to bad but I've had better. Left with a he but will not repeat.

JohnnyTheWad
10-13-15, 22:09
Yes I have seen them there for a while now. I was wondering if it was just a rub or more? Sounds like just a rub and no happy ending. This place has been there awile. For over a year now. They are open late. Very late and the signage looks like the classic AMP type of place. Please Someone chime in if you know more about this place.

Jj.Where is this place?

USA Kansas
10-14-15, 09:24
Where is this place?1019 washington rd.

JohnnyTheWad
10-14-15, 17:41
1019 Washington Rd.

Thanks USA!

JohnnyTheWad
02-08-16, 23:41
Took a little road trip over the weekend and passed thru Dodge City. Decided to try out the AMP there at 14th & Wyatt Earp. Chinese Massage Palace I think it is called. Do not even attempt it brothers. I got a decent massage and that was absolutely all. This chick was average looking and I was hoping for a good romp but OMG not only did she say no I got one helluva lecture from her on the evils of prostitution. LOL When I left she even had the balls to ask for a tip. I LOL and said for what? She say I give you good massage. I say so what. No happy ending no tip. I might have considered it if not for the fucking lecture. She was terrified of the Donut Squad for sure. Best to avoid this one unless a legit massage is all you are looking for.

Dirk Diggler70
03-01-16, 14:08
Took a little road trip over the weekend and passed thru Dodge City. Decided to try out the AMP there at 14th & Wyatt Earp. Chinese Massage Palace I think it is called. Do not even attempt it brothers. I got a decent massage and that was absolutely all. This chick was average looking and I was hoping for a good romp but OMG not only did she say no I got one helluva lecture from her on the evils of prostitution. LOL When I left she even had the balls to ask for a tip. I LOL and said for what? She say I give you good massage. I say so what. No happy ending no tip. I might have considered it if not for the fucking lecture. She was terrified of the Donut Squad for sure. Best to avoid this one unless a legit massage is all you are looking for.JTW-.

Sorry to hear of your disappointment, I can only imagine what was going through your mind while she was ragging on you about your request. Dirk.

JohnnyTheWad
03-02-16, 00:26
JTW-.

Sorry to hear of your disappointment, I can only imagine what was going through your mind while she was ragging on you about your request. Dirk.Yeppers chewing my ass out for wanting sex. I thought for a minute I had went thru a time warp and was back with my ex-wife. Mwaaahahaha.

Stoked4U
05-22-16, 22:33
Yeppers chewing my ass out for wanting sex. I thought for a minute I had went thru a time warp and was back with my ex-wife. Mwaaahahaha.Yeah, definitely avoid the dodge city AMP for now; nothing on the menu except a lecture from the current group.

JohnnyTheWad
05-24-16, 18:55
Yeah, definitely avoid the dodge city AMP for now; nothing on the menu except a lecture from the current group.I hope that changes when a new crew comes in. I get thru Dodge every once in awhile and I like to be a geographically diverse kinda guy. LOL.

SmallWonder
08-21-16, 10:53
I went through Hays a few weeks ago and noticed an AMP on the east side of Vine, a block or two north of 13th (somewhere near the Sonic, if memory serves me correctly). Anyone been there? Any reports? I rarely get through Hays without my ball and chain tagging along, but it would be nice to know there is something there for future reference.

SmallWonder
08-21-16, 10:56
Visited the AMP in hutch awhile back. The location is in a quadplex that might have been offices before converted to apartments. The parking is terrible and next to a busy road. She is a 40-50 yo lady that lives at the location and has a room that she uses for the massages. She has previously worked in ict and moved. Got an hour massage that was average nothing spectacular. On the flip was asked if I wanted more. The menu seems to be open and got a CBJ. Total damage was $. 3. Don't think I will repeat.They have a new, younger and more attractive girl there, now. (Old lady is still there, too). Not sure what's on the menu, but it might be worth a second visit, if you happen to be in the area.

Stoked4U
09-15-16, 13:30
I hope that changes when a new crew comes in. I get thru Dodge every once in awhile and I like to be a geographically diverse kinda guy. LOL.No improvement on the Dodge AMP, nothing but a half-assed back massage, but there are a couple of providers servicing the transient workforce. They don't like to advertise because it draws competition in from Wichita; we have a sizeable away-from-home construction workforce that they're trying to keep for themselves, and it's keeping the price high. We need some quality Wichita providers to rotate through every so often and keep the market reasonable.

Jeju Man
09-17-16, 05:25
No improvement on the Dodge AMP, nothing but a half-assed back massage, but there are a couple of providers servicing the transient workforce. They don't like to advertise because it draws competition in from Wichita; we have a sizeable away-from-home construction workforce that they're trying to keep for themselves, and it's keeping the price high. We need some quality Wichita providers to rotate through every so often and keep the market reasonable.We start walking out the door when prices start climbing. These gals will wise up. I have gotten up off the table a few times. Dressed. When the gal would ask me. "where you going?" You're asking too much money. It's going bye-bye.

And leave! Many times they have a change of mind and lower the price.

JohnnyTheWad
09-21-16, 23:36
We start walking out the door when prices start climbing. These gals will wise up. I have gotten up off the table a few times. Dressed. When the gal would ask me. "where you going?" You're asking too much money. It's going bye-bye.

And leave! Many times they have a change of mind and lower the price.Agree 100 percent. Nothing pisses me off more than a woman with GPS LOL.

FlatLand620
11-16-16, 19:52
I dropped through this place on November 4 of this year. It's at the intersection of Highway 50 and 14th street in Dodge City. There are two women there who give massages. The younger one (in her late 40's or early 50's) is attractive and gives an excellent FBSM but no extras were offered. I didn't get the hint from the massage that more was available, so I didn't ask. A return customer might get better service. Standard pricing for these places. Hopefully my lack of tip reflected my disappointment in the level of attention I was given. Not a bad option if you're looking for a massage.

JohnnyTheWad
11-18-16, 01:58
I dropped through this place on November 4 of this year. It's at the intersection of Highway 50 and 14th street in Dodge City. There are two women there who give massages. The younger one (in her late 40's or early 50's) is attractive and gives an excellent FBSM but no extras were offered. I didn't get the hint from the massage that more was available, so I didn't ask. A return customer might get better service. Standard pricing for these places. Hopefully my lack of tip reflected my disappointment in the level of attention I was given. Not a bad option if you're looking for a massage.I had the exact same experience when I was in Dodge several months ago. Except mine came with a lecture about how what I wanted was illegal. LOL She fully understood I did not give a sheet as reflected in the tip. Wait, what tip? LMAO.

Daddy59
12-03-16, 18:17
Well I was in newton the other day and thought I would give this place a try.

http://wichita.craigslist.org/thp/5899775687.html

Lets say it was interesting. Typical Asian lady. Gives a really great massage.

If you are stuck in Newton it was good enough, but I wouldn't recommend for any extras.

Great Massage. Extras not so much.

Drive to Wichita if you can.

JohnnyTheWad
12-04-16, 17:50
Well I was in newton the other day and thought I would give this place a try.

http://wichita.craigslist.org/thp/5899775687.html

Lets say it was interesting. Typical Asian lady. Gives a really great massage.

If you are stuck in Newton it was good enough, but I wouldn't recommend for any extras.

Great Massage. Extras not so much.

Drive to Wichita if you can.Thanks for the info. Sounds like one I will pass on since ICT sounds better.

Daddy59
10-11-17, 21:19
Was passing through and thought I'd try this place out.

http://kansas.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-oriental-massage-new-professional-asian-girl-new-business-in-emporia/14177827

Completely legit massage. If you want a great massage this is place. They have been needing some place like this. If you want to know more PM me.

Daddy59
12-03-17, 11:22
Visit number 2.

I think I got a different lady because the technic was different. Worked my back and legs while kneeling on the table. Didn't sit in a chair after the flip. No drape while on my back, I was covered after the flip, but it moved between my legs. No direct teasing. Still no extras.

FlatLand620
01-31-18, 17:11
Thru town and tried my luck here, there's a new crew, a half-decent massage little more teasing from the new girl but no extras. Tried the place in garden as well and same result. Met up with this little AA gal, jasmine, and had a great time. Pm for deets.

Alan1776
02-13-18, 22:18
Tried a place I hadn't seen before on west 4th in Hutch. $65 for Hr. Black lady with big booty and big boobs. Victoria. Made me fill out some where do you hurt paper work. Massage was lite and didn't really follow my instructions. I wanted some leg massage and she barely touched my thighs. So sometimes that a good sign, a bad massage, good play time? I played it cool and waited for the flip. Wait. No flip. She kept me covered most of the time. Prob won't go back. She wants me to spread the word. I don't know what to thing. Seems legit.

Alan1776
04-25-19, 22:01
Have been there a few times. New gal. Wanted $80 to get in and gave her $50 for HJ. Probably won't go back.

Paul432
05-01-19, 08:24
Have been there a few times. New gal. Wanted $80 to get in and gave her $50 for HJ. Probably won't go back.Thanks for the info. I'll probably pass on the Hutch spas.

FlatLand620
08-23-20, 22:40
Happened to head north for work last week, had a decent rub experience at Chinese massage place (the only one) in dodge city plus finish, ladies are older but experienced and if you prefer a decent back walking massage with benefits you can get it here, at least for now.

WhiteLake830
08-27-20, 19:33
Not local but have local connections. What's the AMP scene in JC? When I visited recently I saw the familiar signs and doors but wasn't able to partake. Just curious.

Advisor Today
06-27-21, 09:50
Saw an add for a massage parlor in Garden City. 80 $ for hour with a somewhat older oriental, very time oriented, she set an alarm and showed me 60 minutes on clock, at alarm she stopped right where she was was draped thru 75% of massage. Massage was better than normal, with no extras, never even got close to junk. All in all good massage but won't go back. Sign on door said location was for lease so don't know how long it will be open. Unless all you want is a massage spend your money elsewhere.

Dave R
07-02-23, 02:16
Went there a couple weeks ago. $60 dollars for decent massage. Another girl came in and helped for about half the time. HJ at the end for an extra $20.

Ill go back!