PDA

View Full Version : BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64

Mr WoodCock
02-07-17, 08:19
Tori is a great time. I have seen her several times myself. Nice curvy body. Nice lip service. Tasty kitty. Love cowgirl with her girls in my face. You feel the way about Tori as I do Sweet little Carmen.I understand Willy, I love Carmen as well! Just have trouble getting in touch lately.

WildMan14
02-07-17, 08:50
Last I heard from her, she had a boyfriend and was going to stop.That sounds like she found her a Sugar Daddy.

Willy45
02-07-17, 09:23
I understand Willy, I love Carmen as well! Just have trouble getting in touch lately.She has been sick. I have been wanting some play time with her myself. I love this sexy little woman.

Willy45
02-07-17, 11:08
Sweet little Morgana has retired. No massage, no nothing. A sad day for ICT but I am truly happy for her.How about the dude that has to keep her satisfied? A tall order to fulfill she loves sex and lots of it. But a challenge any of us would love to do. LOL Good luck Margana.

MicroBend
02-07-17, 11:21
Wichita's Best Kept Secret - 35 had a really good time with this lady, very easy to talk to. Very GFE.

WildMan14
02-07-17, 11:30
How about the dude that has to keep her satisfied? A tall order to fulfill she loves sex and lots of it. But a challenge any of us would love to do. LOL Good luck Margana.That may be but doing that however many times a day does take a toll on her body. I know that for a fact the few times I seen her she had to take pain meds to make it thru the day and if you couldn't get ahold of her at least if you was the ones she liked she'd sleep for a day or two supposedly. I've been having a little too much fun lately so now I need to go see the chiropractor to get realigned. Sure is a terrible problem to have. LOL.

KsMan
02-07-17, 11:49
That may be but doing that however many times a day does take a toll on her body. I know that for a fact the few times I seen her she had to take pain meds to make it thru the day and if you couldn't get ahold of her at least if you was the ones she liked she'd sleep for a day or two supposedly. I've been having a little too much fun lately so now I need to go see the chiropractor to get realigned. Sure is a terrible problem to have. LOL.She had definitely changed from when she first appeared. Hopefully there will be another like her show up this year.

KsMan
02-07-17, 11:53
Sweet little Morgana has retired. No massage, no nothing. A sad day for ICT but I am truly happy for her.Last time you reported on her was last I heard from her. She used to message once every couple weeks until early Dec.

Willy45
02-07-17, 12:58
She had definitely changed from when she first appeared. Hopefully there will be another like her show up this year.I myself would recommend Carmen. Petite and sure is sweet. She loves what she does. Really gets into it IMHO.

JohnnyTheWad
02-08-17, 17:19
How about the dude that has to keep her satisfied? A tall order to fulfill she loves sex and lots of it. But a challenge any of us would love to do. LOL Good luck Margana.Yes sir Willy, you and I both have some very fond memories of Morgana. I found her to be a wonderful person even aside from her profession. She will be greatly missed. Amen to good luck Morgana. JTW.

Willy45
02-09-17, 11:15
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/irresistible-measures/10908402 For those of you that have been trying to get a hold of sweet little Carmen. She has been really sick. She apologizes but she has been completely out of it. And you know she is well worth the wait. So hopefully she will be back next week. I miss my baby. LOL Willy.

Willy45
02-09-17, 11:17
Yes sir Willy, you and I both have some very fond memories of Morgana. I found her to be a wonderful person even aside from her profession. She will be greatly missed. Amen to good luck Morgana. JTW.I have had many many great times with her. She always thanked me to no end for helping her when she got started. We were really close at one time.

KsMan
02-09-17, 12:40
I have had many many great times with her. She always thanked me to no end for helping her when she got started. We were really close at one time.Indeed, was a twice a week visit early on, the house she was using wasnt to far from work. A friend lives a block down the road and I was over there last weekend, oh the memories when driving by her first location. LOL. Carmen is on my test drive list. Hoping to see molly one more time too, if she is working again.

Willy45
02-09-17, 13:48
Indeed, was a twice a week visit early on, the house she was using wasnt to far from work. A friend lives a block down the road and I was over there last weekend, oh the memories when driving by her first location. LOL. Carmen is on my test drive list. Hoping to see molly one more time too, if she is working again.Yeah the house on Lorman. What happened to that place? That's where it all started with margana. One time I was hooked. First time I saw her she wore cut off Jean shorts and a halter top.

KsMan
02-09-17, 16:19
Yeah the house on Lorman. What happened to that place? That's where it all started with margana. One time I was hooked. First time I saw her she wore cut off Jean shorts and a halter top.Totaly forgot about that place, buddy lives down the rd from that west 11th st location she used befor going to east kellogg. Oh well, good memories but time to sample others.

JohnnyTheWad
02-10-17, 01:30
Totaly forgot about that place, buddy lives down the rd from that west 11th st location she used befor going to east kellogg. Oh well, good memories but time to sample others.Damn, listening to you two ramble makes me sad. She was such a sweet girl. Aw well I can only hope that she is happier now. This girl was my ATF but I also genuinely liked her as a person. She was great at what she did but it just took its toll on her spirit. I wish her the best.

JohnnyTheWad
02-10-17, 01:32
Yeah the house on Lorman. What happened to that place? That's where it all started with margana. One time I was hooked. First time I saw her she wore cut off Jean shorts and a halter top.That house would be the one where Sapphire got started too.

Poooleya1
02-10-17, 09:43
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/pick-me-_-_call-now_-_so-sweet/11130562

Total ripoff, The only thing the girl behind the door has in common with the girl in the pics is the dark hair. The girl behind the door is prob 180+ pounds with a dunlap. If that's what you're into be my guest, otherwise, I would avoid.

Willy45
02-10-17, 11:05
That house would be the one where Sapphire got started too.Yes it is. Another sexy little treat. I still seen her up until a couple months ago. I lost her number when my phone went to crap.

FlyingColors12
02-10-17, 13:28
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/pick-me-_-_call-now_-_so-sweet/11130562

Total ripoff, The only thing the girl behind the door has in common with the girl in the pics is the dark hair. The girl behind the door is prob 180+ pounds with a dunlap. If that's what you're into be my guest, otherwise, I would avoid.Thank you PE1 - had been considering this one, now scratched off the list. Cheers...

JohnnyTheWad
02-11-17, 14:34
Yes it is. Another sexy little treat. I still seen her up until a couple months ago. I lost her number when my phone went to crap.I will pm you with it. I talked to her just about a week ago and she is doing well.

JohnnyTheWad
02-11-17, 14:35

Total ripoff, The only thing the girl behind the door has in common with the girl in the pics is the dark hair. The girl behind the door is prob 180+ pounds with a dunlap. If that's what you're into be my guest, otherwise, I would avoid.And of course the heifer took the ad down so we would not know which one you are talking about. Can you provide more info Poo? In a deal like that, when the door opens and we see what is there, an about face is in order. LOL.

Poooleya1
02-13-17, 09:42
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/busty-bundle-of-fun/11148802

Here is one of her links. She posts several.

And of course the heifer took the ad down so we would not know which one you are talking about. Can you provide more info Poo? In a deal like that, when the door opens and we see what is there, an about face is in order. LOL.

FlyingColors12
02-13-17, 12:07

Here is one of her links. She posts several.Damn... Was looking forward to meeting this one - 'Another One Bites The Dust!' Cheers...

FlyingColors12
02-13-17, 17:09
Just enjoyed round two with Ms. Jezebel; and as expected, she was much more comfortable with the repeat business. Great young lady! Cheers...

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/3162993417-avaliable-all-night-let-me-blow-your-mind/11155617

JohnnyTheWad
02-14-17, 01:00

Here is one of her links. She posts several.Ad is down again. She is fucking with us.

JohnnyTheWad
02-14-17, 01:01
Just enjoyed round two with Ms. Jezebel; and as expected, she was much more comfortable with the repeat business. Great young lady! Cheers...

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/3162993417-avaliable-all-night-let-me-blow-your-mind/11155617Would love to see her if she would ever answer the phone. I actually scratched her off the list today. When I call somebody about 4 times and get nothing I move on to somebody that really wants my money. LOL.

Ict Brat
02-14-17, 12:09
A threesome with two ladies is still on my bucket list. Has anyone had the pleasure or can recommend providers who offer it?

FlyingColors12
02-14-17, 17:15
Would love to see her if she would ever answer the phone. I actually scratched her off the list today. When I call somebody about 4 times and get nothing I move on to somebody that really wants my money. LOL.Jezebel advised that I can post her number 299-3417 for those that are interested and who are not time-wasters. The number listed on BP was for texting. Cheers...

Dr Dan
02-14-17, 18:05
Would love to see her if she would ever answer the phone. I actually scratched her off the list today. When I call somebody about 4 times and get nothing I move on to somebody that really wants my money. LOL.She answered when I called. I was disappointed. Many better options in ict.

JohnnyTheWad
02-14-17, 19:17
She answered when I called. I was disappointed. Many better options in ict.Thanks Dan, appreciate the info.

JohnnyTheWad
02-14-17, 19:18
Jezebel advised that I can post her number 299-3417 for those that are interested and who are not time-wasters. The number listed on BP was for texting. Cheers...Okay thanks.

JohnnyTheWad
02-14-17, 19:41
Hey Willy this chick contacted me today and says you can vouch for her skills and abilities. Is she telling the truth? LOL.

http://salina.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/do-you-enjoy-being-entertained-by-a-very-loving-beautiful-woman/11182982

MaxxxGirlLover
02-14-17, 22:41
Yeah the house on Lorman. What happened to that place? That's where it all started with margana. One time I was hooked. First time I saw her she wore cut off Jean shorts and a halter top.Fellas who is this famous margana? I've been reading through here for quite some time, met some great providers. Never got to margana! I want to meet her!

JohnnyTheWad
02-15-17, 01:24
Fellas who is this famous margana? I've been reading through here for quite some time, met some great providers. Never got to margana! I want to meet her!Margana has retired, I am sorry to say.

JohnnyTheWad
02-15-17, 01:29
Called her and had a chat. Says 80/100/200 and I ask if she is GFE. She says no and I said well let me define that a bit. She says you don't need to, I don't do it. I said well I am looking for something in particular. Do you know what daty is? She says yes I do and I do NOT do it. I told her I can't use her then, that anybody who does not do daty is a dealbreaker in my book.

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%E2%80%8D-100-real-video-proof-dont-miss-out-401-542-4293-available-sexiest-woman-leaving-soon/11179437

Jasper1958
02-15-17, 09:36
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-girl-next-door-best-bang-for-your-buck-wont-find-a-better-deal-2day-anywhere/11120732

Was in Hutch and stopped in at her safe incall location. Skipped the message and got right down to business. Very wallet friendly, taste great, nice and tight. Really got into it or a great faker which is fine to. Great convo but doesn't French or Greek. Next visit I'll try the message and report.

WildMan14
02-15-17, 10:08
Hey Willy this chick contacted me today and says you can vouch for her skills and abilities. Is she telling the truth? LOL.

http://salina.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/do-you-enjoy-being-entertained-by-a-very-loving-beautiful-woman/11182982Looks like she was rode hard and put away wet. Willy you need to take it easy on these women. LOL.

FlyingColors12
02-15-17, 17:56
Gents... Just enjoyed the company of Ms. Miranda, and what a sweetie she is. Photos are completely accurate, very petite, clean safe location on the East side, great service and will definitely repeat. Cheers...

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/smooth-skin-long-legs-yet-petite-and-cute-2-boot-ready-to-please-lets-just-have-some-adult-fun/10771267

Willy45
02-15-17, 20:23

http://salina.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/do-you-enjoy-being-entertained-by-a-very-loving-beautiful-woman/11182982Hey jtw. She looks much better in person. Give her a ride.

Willy45
02-15-17, 20:25
Margana has retired, I am sorry to say.She has but Carmen is getting back in action. She is an awesome time. I highly recommend her. Tell her Willy sent you.

Willy45
02-15-17, 20:33

Total ripoff, The only thing the girl behind the door has in common with the girl in the pics is the dark hair. The girl behind the door is prob 180+ pounds with a dunlap. If that's what you're into be my guest, otherwise, I would avoid.I myself in the past have pulled up the ad. Showed it to the chick and tell them I want the chick in the pictures. LOL man do they ever get pissed. Screaming yelling telling me they will get you black listed. Once she sent her dude after me. But after a choke slam with a hi toss. He changed his mind. LOL just be the chick in the pictures. Pretty simple.

KsMan
02-15-17, 23:53
Stopped by to visit Ms Molly, our visit was as wonderful as always. Her newest puppy is adorable. Gents, she is ready for your company, generosity, and compassion. As many know, she lost everything in a house fire. She has just moved into a new home and needs to rebuild. What I mean by rebuild is everything from clothes to furniture. Let's show this sweet gal what we can do when we each give a little. Double check with her, but anything from food, toiletries, bedding, a bed, dresser, clothes, table anything including cash or gift cards to help her make her new house feel like home sweet home. If you have ability to help, please get in touch with her and set up a relaxing appointment too.

JohnnyTheWad
02-16-17, 01:08
Gents... Just enjoyed the company of Ms. Miranda, and what a sweetie she is. Photos are completely accurate, very petite, clean safe location on the East side, great service and will definitely repeat. Cheers...

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/smooth-skin-long-legs-yet-petite-and-cute-2-boot-ready-to-please-lets-just-have-some-adult-fun/10771267Thanks FC, appreciate the intell.

JohnnyTheWad
02-16-17, 01:08
Hey jtw. She looks much better in person. Give her a ride.Uh. . . . no LOL.

JohnnyTheWad
02-16-17, 01:09
She has but Carmen is getting back in action. She is an awesome time. I highly recommend her. Tell her Willy sent you.Willy Boy is correctumundo. She is indeed awesome.

JohnnyTheWad
02-16-17, 01:10
I myself in the past have pulled up the ad. Showed it to the chick and tell them I want the chick in the pictures. LOL man do they ever get pissed. Screaming yelling telling me they will get you black listed. Once she sent her dude after me. But after a choke slam with a hi toss. He changed his mind. LOL just be the chick in the pictures. Pretty simple.LMAO I fucking love it. Atta boy LOL.

JohnnyTheWad
02-16-17, 01:11
Stopped by to visit Ms Molly, our visit was as wonderful as always. Her newest puppy is adorable. Gents, she is ready for your company, generosity, and compassion. As many know, she lost everything in a house fire. She has just moved into a new home and needs to rebuild. What I mean by rebuild is everything from clothes to furniture. Let's show this sweet gal what we can do when we each give a little. Double check with her, but anything from food, toiletries, bedding, a bed, dresser, clothes, table anything including cash or gift cards to help her make her new house feel like home sweet home. If you have ability to help, please get in touch with her and set up a relaxing appointment too.Excellent idea brother. We should give back to a lady that has given us so much.

Mr WoodCock
02-16-17, 08:07
Stopped by to visit Ms Molly, our visit was as wonderful as always. Her newest puppy is adorable. Gents, she is ready for your company, generosity, and compassion. As many know, she lost everything in a house fire. She has just moved into a new home and needs to rebuild. What I mean by rebuild is everything from clothes to furniture. Let's show this sweet gal what we can do when we each give a little. Double check with her, but anything from food, toiletries, bedding, a bed, dresser, clothes, table anything including cash or gift cards to help her make her new house feel like home sweet home. If you have ability to help, please get in touch with her and set up a relaxing appointment too.I too have a special place in my heart for Molly and encourage all to help her in her time of need. She is a very special lady!

Mr WoodCock
02-16-17, 08:09
She has but Carmen is getting back in action. She is an awesome time. I highly recommend her. Tell her Willy sent you.Thank goodness Carmen is feeling better, she truly is special!

Mr WoodCock
02-16-17, 08:13
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-girl-next-door-best-bang-for-your-buck-wont-find-a-better-deal-2day-anywhere/11120732

Was in Hutch and stopped in at her safe incall location. Skipped the message and got right down to business. Very wallet friendly, taste great, nice and tight. Really got into it or a great faker which is fine to. Great convo but doesn't French or Greek. Next visit I'll try the message and report.She always catches my eye but I can't sneak away to Hutchinson. Makes me happy to know she is the real deal.

Mr WoodCock
02-16-17, 08:19
She answered when I called. I was disappointed. Many better options in ict.She is definitely hard to get in touch with! Still wanted to try her until I saw your post, I appreciate your input Dr Dan.

Willy45
02-16-17, 08:57
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/irresistible-measures/10908402 The sweet and sexy little Carmen is feeling better and ready for some company gents. She has a new number so give this sweet little woman a call. She is a for sure a hot time you won't regret it. My favorite lady to see.

Her new number is 316-250-7967 tell her willy sent you.

Willy45
02-18-17, 10:12
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/irresistible-measures-28/11228432 Our sexy little Carmen is back. She apologizes for being away she was sick. She looking forward to seeing return clients and meeting some new ones. This little lady is special so treat her accordingly. She has a new number. Willy.

JohnnyTheWad
02-18-17, 13:54
Hey brothers, check out that video. LOL Brother Willy, you better get your banana over there LOL.

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/just-arrived-new-japanese-girl-sexy-best-service-314-740-5155/11185602

KsMan
02-19-17, 13:44
Hey brothers, check out that video. LOL Brother Willy, you better get your banana over there LOL.

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/just-arrived-new-japanese-girl-sexy-best-service-314-740-5155/11185602If only the girl behind the door was 50% that good looking.

Poooleya1
02-20-17, 16:18
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/gorgeous-exotic-bombshell-k-nky-ready-all-day-and-night/10783792

She's real and wallet friendly. Looks better in person. Everything is covered and she really gets into it. Seemed like her menu would be very open. She is very petite with a fantastic perky rack and a nice tiny bubble. Private location east side. Will repeat.

FlyingColors12
02-20-17, 19:45
Gents. Updating my post from several days ago, having been back for round two. Seriously recommend that you avoid this one as she is a deceptive thief and has addiction issues (28 and not 21). Helped out financially, and now radio silence. Not a quid-pro-quo type of provider, and better / way more reliable options out there. My fault, lesson learnt, and won't repeat... Cheers...

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/smooth-skin-long-legs-yet-petite-and-cute-2-boot-ready-to-please-lets-just-have-some-adult-fun/10771267

She has changed her number and now using (316) 469-7604

SunnyFunny
02-21-17, 16:59
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/gorgeous-exotic-bombshell-k-nky-ready-all-day-and-night/10783792

She's real and wallet friendly. Looks better in person. Everything is covered and she really gets into it. Seemed like her menu would be very open. She is very petite with a fantastic perky rack and a nice tiny bubble. Private location east side. Will repeat.I called her but she says nonGFE. So menu may be limited. Just FYI.

JohnnyTheWad
02-21-17, 23:00
Yo brethren, had a very successful run to ICT in the past few days. Had some good AMP experiences but will only share with trusted and / or Seniors on PM only, however not anything really that has not already been reported. The others will follow on separate reviews. OMG I love ICT LOL. JTW.

JohnnyTheWad
02-21-17, 23:07
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/for-th-lov-of-amira-b-tt-r-and-w-tt-r-than-v-r/10754617

Gentlemen (and Willy), this lady is outa this world. The pics of her on her ad are great but they really do not do her justice. I believe she has one of the best bodies in ICT. I could not even get started for a few minutes because I was just staring at her perfect ass so intently. She is wallet friendly, at least for the service provided. She is not total GFE but close enough for me. The parts that matter to me anyway are handled. She has a great personality. The entire experience I kept thinking, holy shit am I really dinging somebody this friggn hot. LOL You will love her tattoos. Again, she is much better looking in person than her pics. Very sweet, very tasty, and very unrushed. Check her out boys. JTW.

JohnnyTheWad
02-21-17, 23:11
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/available-now-316-282-4296/10752752

Well, I have had Tori on my to-do list for awhile now and finally got to get er done LOL. Too damn bad I waited so long, this chick is VERY good at what she does. Very safe private incall with a nice romantic setting. I felt very comfy. She is a pleaser and has a nice personality. Wallet friendly and VERY GFE. She is like being with your horny girlfriend. A very nice lady. Totally unrushed and into pleasing. Very nice upper story. I will definitely be back. JTW.

RagingHardOne
02-22-17, 08:13
Met Jezebel, formerly Ava for the first time a couple of days ago. What an incredible experience she was. Very easy to set up with, wallet friendly and safe, nice incall location. When she came out to greet and show me in I was instantly struck by how young, cute and innocent looking she is. And once we got comfortable together I was amazed by her extremely shapely body. Great personality too, it didn't even feel as if being with someone I had just met. Gorgeous face, great looking and perfectly sized breasts greatly toned legs and of course an ass that makes you want to get on your knees and kiss every inch of it. Great bedside manners as well. I will definitely be repeating and as she is the best thing going in town think I may be seeing her exclusively for a while. Yes she is just that good. See her soon, lets keep this girl around for a long time to come.

Mr WoodCock
02-22-17, 08:15
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/for-th-lov-of-amira-b-tt-r-and-w-tt-r-than-v-r/10754617

Gentlemen (and Willy), this lady is outa this world. The pics of her on her ad are great but they really do not do her justice. I believe she has one of the best bodies in ICT. I could not even get started for a few minutes because I was just staring at her perfect ass so intently. She is wallet friendly, at least for the service provided. She is not total GFE but close enough for me. The parts that matter to me anyway are handled. She has a great personality. The entire experience I kept thinking, holy shit am I really dinging somebody this friggn hot. LOL You will love her tattoos. Again, she is much better looking in person than her pics. Very sweet, very tasty, and very unrushed. Check her out boys. JTW.Awesome review! And she is all that and more! Definitely a must see!

Mr WoodCock
02-22-17, 08:16

Well, I have had Tori on my to-do list for awhile now and finally got to get er done LOL. Too damn bad I waited so long, this chick is VERY good at what she does. Very safe private incall with a nice romantic setting. I felt very comfy. She is a pleaser and has a nice personality. Wallet friendly and VERY GFE. She is like being with your horny girlfriend. A very nice lady. Totally unrushed and into pleasing. Very nice upper story. I will definitely be back. JTW.She gets better every time you see her, love this lady!

Mr WoodCock
02-22-17, 08:18
Met Jezebel, formerly Ava for the first time a couple of days ago. What an incredible experience she was. Very easy to set up with, wallet friendly and safe, nice incall location. When she came out to greet and show me in I was instantly struck by how young, cute and innocent looking she is. And once we got comfortable together I was amazed by her extremely shapely body. Great personality too, it didn't even feel as if being with someone I had just met. Gorgeous face, great looking and perfectly sized breasts greatly toned legs and of course an ass that makes you want to get on your knees and kiss every inch of it. Great bedside manners as well. I will definitely be repeating and as she is the best thing going in town think I may be seeing her exclusively for a while. Yes she is just that good. See her soon, lets keep this girl around for a long time to come.Nice review, she's definitely on my to-do list now!

Mr WoodCock
02-22-17, 08:22
Gents. Updating my post from several days ago, having been back for round two. Seriously recommend that you avoid this one as she is a deceptive thief and has addiction issues (28 and not 21). Helped out financially, and now radio silence. Not a quid-pro-quo type of provider, and better / way more reliable options out there. My fault, lesson learnt, and won't repeat... Cheers...

She has changed her number and now using (316) 469-7604Thanks for the heads up, had her on my list until now. It's too bad, she looked like fun!

Mr WoodCock
02-22-17, 08:25
I called her but she says nonGFE. So menu may be limited. Just FYI.Wanted to see her until you said nonGFE, I couldn't get her to answer my texts or calls anyway, just as well I guess.

SunnyFunny
02-22-17, 15:39
Met Jezebel, formerly Ava for the first time a couple of days ago. What an incredible experience she was. Very easy to set up with, wallet friendly and safe, nice incall location. When she came out to greet and show me in I was instantly struck by how young, cute and innocent looking she is. And once we got comfortable together I was amazed by her extremely shapely body. Great personality too, it didn't even feel as if being with someone I had just met. Gorgeous face, great looking and perfectly sized breasts greatly toned legs and of course an ass that makes you want to get on your knees and kiss every inch of it. Great bedside manners as well. I will definitely be repeating and as she is the best thing going in town think I may be seeing her exclusively for a while. Yes she is just that good. See her soon, lets keep this girl around for a long time to come.DFK okay? Thats a must as far as I am concern 😉.

WildMan14
02-22-17, 15:45
Met Jezebel, formerly Ava for the first time a couple of days ago. What an incredible experience she was. Very easy to set up with, wallet friendly and safe, nice incall location. When she came out to greet and show me in I was instantly struck by how young, cute and innocent looking she is. And once we got comfortable together I was amazed by her extremely shapely body. Great personality too, it didn't even feel as if being with someone I had just met. Gorgeous face, great looking and perfectly sized breasts greatly toned legs and of course an ass that makes you want to get on your knees and kiss every inch of it. Great bedside manners as well. I will definitely be repeating and as she is the best thing going in town think I may be seeing her exclusively for a while. Yes she is just that good. See her soon, lets keep this girl around for a long time to come.You boys sure are slow finding the good ones did I not say earlier Ava / Ms. Jezebel is the one to do see? I was the first of December when I saw / reviewed her. She's a great girl and definitely beautiful. Treat her right! Glad you had fun.

Dr Dan
02-22-17, 17:51
You boys sure are slow finding the good ones did I not say earlier Ava / Ms. Jezebel is the one to do see? I was the first of December when I saw / reviewed her. She's a great girl and definitely beautiful. Treat her right! Glad you had fun.Maybe it's me. It usually is. LOL.

Djrman
02-22-17, 20:05
Thanks for the review man. I've been wondering about her. Reached out to her and she quoted $. 4 for hhr? I guess I am trying to figure out what wallet friendly to most you other mongers means? LOL. Because that is definitely not wallet friendly to me.

Coming from Down South around FL, typically $. 8 hhr was standard. Anything above that and she better be a good looker up to $. 2. I realize there is a pretty big selection here in ICT but damn. You'd think prices would be competitive.

She's real and wallet friendly. Looks better in person. Everything is covered and she really gets into it. Seemed like her menu would be very open. She is very petite with a fantastic perky rack and a nice tiny bubble. Private location east side. Will repeat.

JohnnyTheWad
02-23-17, 00:54
Maybe it's me. It usually is. LOL.No way Dan, tell me it isn't so LOL. I think I have one for you, pm if you wish. JTW.

JohnnyTheWad
02-23-17, 00:59
Thanks for the review man. I've been wondering about her. Reached out to her and she quoted $. 4 for hhr? I guess I am trying to figure out what wallet friendly to most you other mongers means? LOL. Because that is definitely not wallet friendly to me.

Coming from Down South around FL, typically $. 8 hhr was standard. Anything above that and she better be a good looker up to $. 2. I realize there is a pretty big selection here in ICT but damn. You'd think prices would be competitive.Prices will definitely vary from place to place. I have seen some high priced shit out there and you are used to lower, so I guess ICT must be considered middle ground. I would not hesitate to pay 140 hhr IF everything was good enough.

Jasper1958
02-23-17, 07:28
I concur. She also speaks highly of you Jonny.

Djrman
02-23-17, 13:17
Going back to the topic of costs / service. Our brothers across the pond have it pretty good. I went to UK couple weeks ago to visit family and they have fine quality escorts for very wallet friendly rates. I'm talking full GFE. They even offer you a drink when you arrive to make you feel at ease. Comes out to about 80 hhr and you leave like a new man. Some samples of the ladies below and yes pics are really them even better in person. *Sigh* if only we had it this good. Obviously I'm sure there are 3rd world countries where company is even cheaper LOL.

Wait, don't you know that in all those countries where prostitution is legal there are nothing but trafficked women from developing nations chained to beds and forced to service fat old men?

Women couldn't possibly do this because they make great money and get SFL in a couple years.

A2

Dingy
02-23-17, 14:00
Yo brethren, had a very successful run to ICT in the past few days. Had some good AMP experiences but will only share with trusted and / or Seniors on PM only, however not anything really that has not already been reported. The others will follow on separate reviews. OMG I love ICT LOL. JTW.Sounds like you have been busy. I saw Cindy at B-H again. Not the best looking but she gives a great massage and I left happy. I am mostly interested in AMPs so please fill me in on where and who you saw. Such as looks, menu, rates, etc. Please PM me the info. Thanks and be safe.

SunnyFunny
02-23-17, 15:26
Guys, you got to see this new jewel of ICT. She was easy to schedule, kept her appointment right on time, decent private incall. Basically everything you would want as a happy customer. Rates are standard. I can't forget her petite bod. Every inch so soft. Her eyes cud just make u fall in love... She is a sweetheart. I am not interested in daty at all so I didn't ask but I got a GFE feeling from her overall. Treat her well guys. She is my new numero Uno of Wichita. Sr members feel free to PM me if any info is needed. Newbies, go for it. Its a safe bet.

Djrman
02-23-17, 18:05
It's funny actually. I walked out with one of the girls when it was time to go and she got in her brand new 2 door convertible Mercedes and drove off LOL. I chatted with some other girls and most said they enjoyed time off by going shopping and clubbing in London on weekends.

Sure there are many places that extort these girls for money. Heck even here in the states if you think about AMP, Pimps, Mamasans, etc. Being overseas, I guess just depends where you go. To a well established escort facility or some underground sex club that traffics girls.

Going back to the topic of costs / service. Our brothers across the pond have it pretty good. I went to UK couple weeks ago to visit family and they have fine quality escorts for very wallet friendly rates. I'm talking full GFE. They even offer you a drink when you arrive to make you feel at ease. Comes out to about 80 hhr and you leave like a new man. Some samples of the ladies below and yes pics are really them even better in person. *Sigh* if only we had it this good. Obviously I'm sure there are 3rd world countries where company is even cheaper LOL.

Wait, don't you know that in all those countries where prostitution is legal there are nothing but trafficked women from developing nations chained to beds and forced to service fat old men?

Women couldn't possibly do this because they make great money and get SFL in a couple years.

A2

WildMan14
02-23-17, 19:22
Your mailbox is full again. LOL. Send me the number if you would. Thanks!

SmallWonder
02-23-17, 21:05

Coming from Down South around FL, typically $. 8 hhr was standard. Anything above that and she better be a good looker up to $. 2. I realize there is a pretty big selection here in ICT but damn. You'd think prices would be competitive.To me, $120 to $150 around here for HHR is pretty standard with $150 to $200 per hour being standard. Above that is high and below that is "Wallet Friendly. " However, "Wallet Friendly" is going to mean different things to different people. Certainly, you can find providers in ICT that chart $250+ for HHR and $350+/ Hr. They'd damn well better have something special for me to pay those kinds of prices. (Basically, there are enough great providers in the "standard" range that I won't go above those rates.) Every once in a while, you'll find a few gems that are in what I consider the "wallet friendly" range, but they are few and far between.

JohnnyTheWad
02-24-17, 01:34

A2A2, what's SFL? Djrman, I have been to Asia where it is damn cheap but it is certainly a matter of survival for many there. And for some, they make a killing.

Set For Life,

A2

JohnnyTheWad
02-24-17, 01:35
I concur. She also speaks highly of you Jonny.Good deal. Musta been the tongue LOL. Seriously, I like her, she is very nice.

JohnnyTheWad
02-24-17, 01:37
Sounds like you have been busy. I saw Cindy at B-H again. Not the best looking but she gives a great massage and I left happy. I am mostly interested in AMPs so please fill me in on where and who you saw. Such as looks, menu, rates, etc. Please PM me the info. Thanks and be safe.I will pm you but I will have to do so tomorrow. I hear the wife coming downstairs. Shit LOL. Maybe pm me to remind me. .

JohnnyTheWad
02-24-17, 01:37
Your mailbox is full again. LOL. Send me the number if you would. Thanks!Done brother.

JohnnyTheWad
02-24-17, 20:20
A2, what's SFL? Djrman, I have been to Asia where it is damn cheap but it is certainly a matter of survival for many there. And for some, they make a killing.

Set For Life,

A2Okay thanks. Wish I fit into that category LOL sigh.

JohnnyTheWad
02-24-17, 20:49
Yo Doc,

Is this by any chance the chick you saw about a year ago that called herself Robin Love?

JTW.

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%CE%B1%D0%BA%D1%94%D1%95-%CF%83%D0%B8-%D1%82%D0%BD%D1%94-%D0%BC%D1%94%D0%B8%CF%85-%D1%82%D1%8F%D1%94%CE%B1%D1%82-%CF%85%D1%8F-%D1%95%D1%94lf/11281437

Djrman
02-25-17, 11:58
I'm no Dr. Dan but she mostly went by name of Aaliyah I think. Tried to get ahold of her yesterday. She half ass texted me back an hour later. I ask if she's free at 1 PM. And don't hear back until 1:30 PM she's says "Yes" LOL. I don't waste my time so moved on to see sweet Carmen who doesn't fail.

Yo Doc,

Is this by any chance the chick you saw about a year ago that called herself Robin Love?

JTW.

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%CE%B1%D0%BA%D1%94%D1%95-%CF%83%D0%B8-%D1%82%D0%BD%D1%94-%D0%BC%D1%94%D0%B8%CF%85-%D1%82%D1%8F%D1%94%CE%B1%D1%82-%CF%85%D1%8F-%D1%95%D1%94lf/11281437.

Djrman
02-25-17, 12:05
Totally agree that Wallet friendly will vary between person and the region they live in. Before moving to ICT I figured prices would be on the low side considering it's no metro city and well. You're in Kansas where the cost of living is relatively low. I've been to places like Houston, Dallas, Orlando, Jacksonville, nicer areas of Detroit, and it seemed like standard rates were $80-100 hhr. And $120+ if you are dealing with model lookalikes. I will say however that it seems that there is quite variety here in ICT and you're not stuck with the same 10 providers LOL.

To me, $120 to $150 around here for HHR is pretty standard with $150 to $200 per hour being standard. Above that is high and below that is "Wallet Friendly. " However, "Wallet Friendly" is going to mean different things to different people. Certainly, you can find providers in ICT that chart $250+ for HHR and $350+/ Hr. They'd damn well better have something special for me to pay those kinds of prices. (Basically, there are enough great providers in the "standard" range that I won't go above those rates.) Every once in a while, you'll find a few gems that are in what I consider the "wallet friendly" range, but they are few and far between.

JohnnyTheWad
02-26-17, 00:04
I'm no Dr. Dan but she mostly went by name of Aaliyah I think. Tried to get ahold of her yesterday. She half ass texted me back an hour later. I ask if she's free at 1 PM. And don't hear back until 1:30 PM she's says "Yes" LOL. I don't waste my time so moved on to see sweet Carmen who doesn't fail.

.Okay thank ya sir.

JohnnyTheWad
02-26-17, 00:08
Totally agree that Wallet friendly will vary between person and the region they live in. Before moving to ICT I figured prices would be on the low side considering it's no metro city and well. You're in Kansas where the cost of living is relatively low. I've been to places like Houston, Dallas, Orlando, Jacksonville, nicer areas of Detroit, and it seemed like standard rates were $80-100 hhr. And $120+ if you are dealing with model lookalikes. I will say however that it seems that there is quite variety here in ICT and you're not stuck with the same 10 providers LOL.I gotcha. Occasionally they will try to push it past 200 and I just won't do that. I won't even see somebody at 200 hour unless I am pretty damn sure it is going to be the thrill of a lifetime, model lookalike, total GFE, etc. Those are very rare. I tend to stick to the 100-175 range personally. For every girl I encounter that won't drop to that price, I know two more that will. So no skin off my ass LOL.

JohnnyTheWad
02-26-17, 00:28
This makes my deek way hard.

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hey-im-bailey-lets-hangout/11308872

Hotice77
02-26-17, 14:07
This makes my deek way hard.

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hey-im-bailey-lets-hangout/11308872I would avoid JTW. I was about write a review. I saw her yesterday. The pictures are not her but she still looked good. But no GFE, extra for daty and clock watching. I would not recommend. The best thing is in the middle of the action she excused herself to look at the clock. I would not repeat.

JohnnyTheWad
02-26-17, 14:21
I would avoid JTW. I was about write a review. I saw her yesterday. The pictures are not her but she still looked good. But no GFE, extra for daty and clock watching. I would not recommend. The best thing is in the middle of the action she excused herself to look at the clock. I would not repeat.Thanks for the review brother Hotice. Once again, the forum comes thru. Thanks, JTW.

JohnnyTheWad
02-26-17, 14:23
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/youll-love-this/11224507

JohnnyTheWad
02-26-17, 14:26
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/g%CE%B5n-l%CE%B5m%CE%B1%CE%B7s-cho-c%CE%B5-on-dos-and-youll-b-addicted-perfect-goddess-avail-now/11143772

Hotice77
02-26-17, 14:47
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/youll-love-this/11224507

Any info about this one?

Leroy001
02-26-17, 20:37
Guys, you got to see this new jewel of ICT. She was easy to schedule, kept her appointment right on time, decent private incall. Basically everything you would want as a happy customer. Rates are standard. I can't forget her petite bod. Every inch so soft. Her eyes cud just make u fall in love... She is a sweetheart. I am not interested in daty at all so I didn't ask but I got a GFE feeling from her overall. Treat her well guys. She is my new numero Uno of Wichita. Sr members feel free to PM me if any info is needed. Newbies, go for it. Its a safe bet.Been trying to get ahold of her for a couple days now, not even 1 text. Tried reaching out to Aspen to confirm the appt. But I'm getting nothing there either. Maybe I'll try tori out? Hmmmm.

JohnnyTheWad
02-26-17, 22:13
This one?

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/s-a-t-i-s-f-a-c-t-i-o-n_-_-is-only-_-_one_-_-call_-_-a-w-a-y/11330237

JohnnyTheWad
02-27-17, 00:28
Guys, you got to see this new jewel of ICT. She was easy to schedule, kept her appointment right on time, decent private incall. Basically everything you would want as a happy customer. Rates are standard. I can't forget her petite bod. Every inch so soft. Her eyes cud just make u fall in love... She is a sweetheart. I am not interested in daty at all so I didn't ask but I got a GFE feeling from her overall. Treat her well guys. She is my new numero Uno of Wichita. Sr members feel free to PM me if any info is needed. Newbies, go for it. Its a safe bet.Sunny, do you have a link?

JohnnyTheWad
02-27-17, 00:29
Been trying to get ahold of her for a couple days now, not even 1 text. Tried reaching out to Aspen to confirm the appt. But I'm getting nothing there either. Maybe I'll try tori out? Hmmmm.I would say you cannot go wrong with Tori. I plan to see her again soon.

Action2589
02-27-17, 08:01
http://wichita.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/call-for-a-great-time-khloe/11244572 great service, loves DATY, and can work with my crazy schedule. Also someone mature not into the bs games. Would definitely repeat.

Ict Brat
02-27-17, 12:25
Sunny, do you have a link?Searched for Jezebel on BP. It's another moniker for Ava.

SunnyFunny
02-27-17, 13:44
I gotcha. Occasionally they will try to push it past 200 and I just won't do that. I won't even see somebody at 200 hour unless I am pretty damn sure it is going to be the thrill of a lifetime, model lookalike, total GFE, etc. Those are very rare. I tend to stick to the 100-175 range personally. For every girl I encounter that won't drop to that price, I know two more that will. So no skin off my ass LOL.Well I think it really same funda of supply vs demand. If we all don't entertain 160+ for h and 100+ for hh they won't have customers. So I suggest irrespective of how rich one he he shud stick to these rates so that we control these rates and attitude from providers. If you are not sure or are toftt go for qv for around $60-80 so that atleast cost wise you are at low risk.

SunnyFunny
02-27-17, 13:53
Sunny, do you have a link?Here you go JTW.

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/jezebel-lyon-ill-mesmerize-with-my-talents-an-love-for-what-i-do-ecciereviewed-an-usasexguidelines/11155617

RagingHardOne
02-27-17, 18:29
Was just visiting a provider after I finish I'm driving down Seneca and pass by Mings near Harry when I see someone sitting on their sign that seemed vaguely familiar. I circle back around pull into the parking lot to see none other than Syren sitting there looking about 40 lbs thinner and not wearing any shoes. I immediately drive off before she sees me. Man oh man speed or whatever is one helluva drug. This girl was smoking hot. Fantasy girl type. I guess this business takes a toll and some girls handle it better than others. Sucks though cause I'm sure she was doing well at it considering all yhe visits I had with her and judging from how many the rest of you were seeing her.

Hotice77
02-27-17, 21:23
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ղeա-т-т-աղ-т-ρ-f-тhє-l-ηε-ѕweeт-dιѕcreeт-and-very-υnιqυ/11319842

Any info on her. She looks real but never know.

WildMan14
02-27-17, 23:12
Was just visiting a provider after I finish I'm driving down Seneca and pass by Mings near Harry when I see someone sitting on their sign that seemed vaguely familiar. I circle back around pull into the parking lot to see none other than Syren sitting there looking about 40 lbs thinner and not wearing any shoes. I immediately drive off before she sees me. Man oh man speed or whatever is one helluva drug. This girl was smoking hot. Fantasy girl type. I guess this business takes a toll and some girls handle it better than others. Sucks though cause I'm sure she was doing well at it considering all yhe visits I had with her and judging from how many the rest of you were seeing her.Pretty sad IMO, but as she told me after I called her out on it she's not on anything.

JohnnyTheWad
02-28-17, 02:01
Well I think it really same funda of supply vs demand. If we all don't entertain 160+ for h and 100+ for hh they won't have customers. So I suggest irrespective of how rich one he he shud stick to these rates so that we control these rates and attitude from providers. If you are not sure or are toftt go for qv for around $60-80 so that atleast cost wise you are at low risk.Very well said bro.

JohnnyTheWad
02-28-17, 02:02
Here you go JTW.

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/jezebel-lyon-ill-mesmerize-with-my-talents-an-love-for-what-i-do-ecciereviewed-an-usasexguidelines/11155617Thanks bro.

JohnnyTheWad
02-28-17, 02:05
Was just visiting a provider after I finish I'm driving down Seneca and pass by Mings near Harry when I see someone sitting on their sign that seemed vaguely familiar. I circle back around pull into the parking lot to see none other than Syren sitting there looking about 40 lbs thinner and not wearing any shoes. I immediately drive off before she sees me. Man oh man speed or whatever is one helluva drug. This girl was smoking hot. Fantasy girl type. I guess this business takes a toll and some girls handle it better than others. Sucks though cause I'm sure she was doing well at it considering all yhe visits I had with her and judging from how many the rest of you were seeing her.Yes I can imagine how she lost that 40 pounds. Definitely a sad case. She could have had the world by the balls. Had mine a few times. LOL Seriously, I do feel bad for her. Such a waste of looks and talent and personality.

Mr WoodCock
02-28-17, 08:00
Was just visiting a provider after I finish I'm driving down Seneca and pass by Mings near Harry when I see someone sitting on their sign that seemed vaguely familiar. I circle back around pull into the parking lot to see none other than Syren sitting there looking about 40 lbs thinner and not wearing any shoes. I immediately drive off before she sees me. Man oh man speed or whatever is one helluva drug. This girl was smoking hot. Fantasy girl type. I guess this business takes a toll and some girls handle it better than others. Sucks though cause I'm sure she was doing well at it considering all yhe visits I had with her and judging from how many the rest of you were seeing her.I haven't seen her in awhile but she was always sweet to me and we had a great time! Hope she gets some help, she is so young, hope she can turn things around!

Mr WoodCock
02-28-17, 08:02
I would say you cannot go wrong with Tori. I plan to see her again soon.Amen JTW, definitely can't go wrong with Tori!

Mr WoodCock
02-28-17, 08:21
A couple of the ladies I have seen recently have thanked me for being nice. When I question them about the statement, they say that lots of guys say mean things or treat them poorly. Most of these ladies are total sweethearts and great providers and I can't understand why they would be treated poorly. Nobody is perfect, so why would someone point out the imperfections of a lady that is willing to be completely vulnerable to make you feel better? None of us are perfect but the ladies are at a disadvantage because they can't say mean things or treat us poorly without affecting their livelihoods. Sorry for the rant, but please remember to treat these ladies like ladies.

WildMan14
02-28-17, 09:00
A couple of the ladies I have seen recently have thanked me for being nice. When I question them about the statement, they say that lots of guys say mean things or treat them poorly. Most of these ladies are total sweethearts and great providers and I can't understand why they would be treated poorly. Nobody is perfect, so why would someone point out the imperfections of a lady that is willing to be completely vulnerable to make you feel better? None of us are perfect but the ladies are at a disadvantage because they can't say mean things or treat us poorly without affecting their livelihoods. Sorry for the rant, but please remember to treat these ladies like ladies.All I have to say is if your not being nice and treating these ladies with respect why would they want to see you ever again. Word gets around these ladies do talk to each other and to other hobbyists if they have problems with you. So if you call up and can't get an appointment or they won't answer odds are they recognize your number, because I guarantee you they share numbers too. Those of us who are respectful are the ones who get an appointment when we want, are not waiting in line or being NCNS. Keep being disrespectful to them they just like us respectful guys that much more and we go to the top of the list of who they want to see.

KsMan
02-28-17, 12:36
A couple of the ladies I have seen recently have thanked me for being nice. When I question them about the statement, they say that lots of guys say mean things or treat them poorly. Most of these ladies are total sweethearts and great providers and I can't understand why they would be treated poorly. Nobody is perfect, so why would someone point out the imperfections of a lady that is willing to be completely vulnerable to make you feel better? None of us are perfect but the ladies are at a disadvantage because they can't say mean things or treat us poorly without affecting their livelihoods. Sorry for the rant, but please jremember to treat these ladies like ladies.Right on point, give a little, get a little and sometimes alot.

Willy45
02-28-17, 19:04
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/irresistible-measures/11327722 hey I have had good times with this chick in the past Thanks willy.

FlyingColors12
02-28-17, 19:12
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/irresistible-measures/11327722 hey I have had good times with this chick in the past. But I noticed she has sores all over her body and she's not safe. Any word on this gents? Thanks willy.Concur with your comments regarding the past; but if Carman now is infested with 'sores all over her body' - I'm definitely out! Thanks for the heads-up. Cheers...

JohnnyTheWad
02-28-17, 19:19
Concur with your comments regarding the past; but if Carman now is infested with 'sores all over her body' - I'm definitely out! Thanks for the heads-up. Cheers...Yep I can confirm what Willy just said. Sores to the point of being gross. I think we can all understand how she got that way. Too bad too, just like Syren, a good one gone to shit.

FreeMind
02-28-17, 20:54
Nicole Fun time!

Did a $50 quickie with her Sunday. Will repeat! She is submissive and got into it.

Not a clock watcher.

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/316-285-1313/11193167

WildMan14
02-28-17, 21:46
Any idea what's the cause of these sores?

JohnnyTheWad
03-01-17, 00:02
Any idea what's the cause of these sores?Mind altering substances would be where I place my money.

RagingHardOne
03-01-17, 07:53
Had been wanting to see this girl for a while but hadn't seen any reviews on her, finally saw one on and decided to give her a try. And I am glad I did. She's tall and curvy with huge naturals that love to bounce around with every move she makes. Very passionate and a great kisser as well. I left her feeling completely satisfied and looking forward to more.

RagingHardOne
03-01-17, 08:02
Finally got ahold of Jezebel after not being able to all weekend, she explained that she had been under the weather all weekend. Glad she's feeling better because I had a top notch experience with her. This girl is so good at making you feel at ease with her, and while my first visit with her was amazing this time was even better. The more you see her the more she opens up she told me and she was definitely being truthful about that. I can't get over how she's so cute like a cool little stoner chick yet once you get her down to business, she has a body and manner that will drive you wild and you won't forget a single moment with this lady. Was a great second time and I'm hoping to have the 3rd asap. Lets keep this girl around.

Mr WoodCock
03-01-17, 11:46
Finally got ahold of Jezebel after not being able to all weekend, she explained that she had been under the weather all weekend. Glad she's feeling better because I had a top notch experience with her. This girl is so good at making you feel at ease with her, and while my first visit with her was amazing this time was even better. The more you see her the more she opens up she told me and she was definitely being truthful about that. I can't get over how she's so cute like a cool little stoner chick yet once you get her down to business, she has a body and manner that will drive you wild and you won't forget a single moment with this lady. Was a great second time and I'm hoping to have the 3rd asap. Lets keep this girl around.Been trying for a week or so and had an appointment for today but she had to reschedule. Which happens sometimes and I understand but sure would like to meet her!

Willy45
03-01-17, 16:28
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/irresistible-measures/11327722 I just want to tell Carmen that I posted that review on her about her health out of anger. I know sorry won't matter much. But this woman is a sweet and excellent provider. She had an allergic reaction to something. Nothing bad. I love this woman and she is always my first choice. She is top shelf of providers in wichita. Give her a call gents she is a very safe and clean provider to see. As far as I am concerned I will not post again I will remove myself from this forum for making such a stupid ass mistake. Willy.

JohnnyTheWad
03-01-17, 18:33
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/irresistible-measures/11327722 I just want to tell Carmen that I posted that review on her about her health out of anger. I know sorry won't matter much. But this woman is a sweet and excellent provider. She had an allergic reaction to something. Nothing bad. I love this woman and she is always my first choice. She is top shelf of providers in wichita. Give her a call gents she is a very safe and clean provider to see. As far as I am concerned I will not post again I will remove myself from this forum for making such a stupid ass mistake. Willy.And please don't leave the forum. We value your input. She may say this was an allergic reaction to something and hell maybe it was, you have seen her since me, but the last time I saw her was a month or so ago and I saw the same thing and I am simply not willing to take the chance. I have an idea what she is allergic to LOL. Seems there was someone else that posted about it at the time, but cannot remember who. Once again, better safe than sorry and I intend to be safe. JTW.

Mr WoodCock
03-01-17, 20:57
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/irresistible-measures/11327722 I just want to tell Carmen that I posted that review on her about her health out of anger. I know sorry won't matter much. But this woman is a sweet and excellent provider. She had an allergic reaction to something. Nothing bad. I love this woman and she is always my first choice. She is top shelf of providers in wichita. Give her a call gents she is a very safe and clean provider to see. As far as I am concerned I will not post again I will remove myself from this forum for making such a stupid ass mistake. Willy.We all make mistakes and you are a good man for admitting it, but you really hurt Carmen! She really is one of the sweetest ladies I've ever met and a great provider. Please don't remove yourself from the forum you're a valuable member and you can still try and makeup for your mistake. I will continue to see Carmen as she is a very special woman.

Mr WoodCock
03-01-17, 21:04
Had been wanting to see this girl for a while but hadn't seen any reviews on her, finally saw one on and decided to give her a try. And I am glad I did. She's tall and curvy with huge naturals that love to bounce around with every move she makes. Very passionate and a great kisser as well. I left her feeling completely satisfied and looking forward to more.I saw Katie today because of your review, so thank you. Her pictures are accurate and she definitely does have huge natural breasts that are a pleasure to behold! She is very passionate and very good at satisfying needs! I look forward to seeing her again! Great provider!

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/flawless-knockout-best-in-town-baby-blue-eyes-mesmerizing/10753892

Mr WoodCock
03-01-17, 21:11
And please don't leave the forum. We value your input. She may say this was an allergic reaction to something and hell maybe it was, you have seen her since me, but the last time I saw her was a month or so ago and I saw the same thing and I am simply not willing to take the chance. I have an idea what she is allergic to LOL. Seems there was someone else that posted about it at the time, but cannot remember who. Once again, better safe than sorry and I intend to be safe. JTW.I value your input and I appreciate your concern, but in this case I hate the thought of such a sweet lady losing her entire livelihood based on speculation and I will continue to see her until I see something more definitive. She is a great provider!

JohnnyTheWad
03-02-17, 01:21
I value your input and I appreciate your concern, but in this case I hate the thought of such a sweet lady losing her entire livelihood based on speculation and I will continue to see her until I see something more definitive. She is a great provider!Well to each their own Woody, we are all entitled to our opinions. I do not fault you for that. I just simply don't feel like the risk. There were also a couple other things that didn't set quite right with me but even if she were clean as a whistle, the last time I saw her just the sight of those fuggn sores was getting to me. Ugh. I wish her the best though.

Willy45
03-02-17, 10:07
We all make mistakes and you are a good man for admitting it, but you really hurt Carmen! She really is one of the sweetest ladies I've ever met and a great provider. Please don't remove yourself from the forum you're a valuable member and you can still try and makeup for your mistake. I will continue to see Carmen as she is a very special woman.Yes she is special very sweet indeed. I have done this for many years. I would have to say she has been the best that I have encountered. I really enjoy time with this woman. Sorry again Carmen. I'll see you soon.

Bnnatee
03-02-17, 13:21
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ms-new-new/11304352

I liked the pics on BP so I contacted her. She uses a text app and the more I asked her the more flags came up. Finally got her to send a current pic which didn't match BP pics. I called her out on that and got nothing but excuses. Just another scam. I was lucky enough not to lose any $$.

WildMan14
03-02-17, 13:39
Well to each their own Woody, we are all entitled to our opinions. I do not fault you for that. I just simply don't feel like the risk. There were also a couple other things that didn't set quite right with me but even if she were clean as a whistle, the last time I saw her just the sight of those fuggn sores was getting to me. Ugh. I wish her the best though.I always wondered why the lingerie and stockings she had on covered up her stomach and legs. The parts I like to see when making a choice on who to see. I also have to see her face before I'll see someone but that's just me. So I guess this confirms my suspicions, normally providers cover up in order to hide baby damage or in her case these sores. So my recommendation if you gentleman like her so much and they are truely an allergic reaction which I don't buy but let's say this is true why don't you show her how great of a gentleman you really are and give her your money and not receive anything in return so she can take a break and go to the doctor to get something for whatever these so called sores are to get cleared up. I can tell you if I seen these sores I wouldn't be seeing her even if I had a 10 ft pole to use. So my 8 inches is staying away because you don't really know what she has. Maybe you'll get lucky and it's a latex allergy, but I don't think your that lucky.

Bnnatee
03-02-17, 20:31
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/diamonds-in-town-new-girl/11316312

Same scam as Cocoa below but different name on BP.

AssForMe
03-02-17, 21:35
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ms-new-new/11304352

I liked the pics on BP so I contacted her. She uses a text app and the more I asked her the more flags came up. Finally got her to send a current pic which didn't match BP pics. I called her out on that and got nothing but excuses. Just another scam. I was lucky enough not to lose any $$.This girl is actually in Little Rock, her name is Star. The one in LR is real and pretty wild, I think she has some eccie reviews.

MaxxxGirlLover
03-03-17, 14:32
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blue-eyed-blonde-barbie-ready-to-play/11319192

Boys, is this one legit and safe? She been on my list for a while, last time I tried getting together she was out of town.

Dr Dan
03-03-17, 17:29
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blue-eyed-blonde-barbie-ready-to-play/11319192

Boys, is this one legit and safe? She been on my list for a while, last time I tried getting together she was out of town.Very legit.

JohnnyTheWad
03-04-17, 03:12

Boys, is this one legit and safe? She been on my list for a while, last time I tried getting together she was out of town.Dan is right, very legit. Very safe girl with a great personality. I like her as a person as well as a provider. Pics are accurate. I think she may possibly be in the running for the title "Best Looking Woman JTW Was Ever With. " You should go see her.

JohnnyTheWad
03-04-17, 03:21
I always wondered why the lingerie and stockings she had on covered up her stomach and legs. The parts I like to see when making a choice on who to see. I also have to see her face before I'll see someone but that's just me. So I guess this confirms my suspicions, normally providers cover up in order to hide baby damage or in her case these sores. So my recommendation if you gentleman like her so much and they are truely an allergic reaction which I don't buy but let's say this is true why don't you show her how great of a gentleman you really are and give her your money and not receive anything in return so she can take a break and go to the doctor to get something for whatever these so called sores are to get cleared up. I can tell you if I seen these sores I wouldn't be seeing her even if I had a 10 ft pole to use. So my 8 inches is staying away because you don't really know what she has. Maybe you'll get lucky and it's a latex allergy, but I don't think your that lucky.Her face is not bad, just average. Has a "cute" side to it. Body is small and petite with a bit of damage here and there, plus the sores. Has a good personality. I could personally overlook anything but the sores. Her performance is what had me coming back. Until the sores.

JohnnyTheWad
03-04-17, 03:22
I always wondered why the lingerie and stockings she had on covered up her stomach and legs. The parts I like to see when making a choice on who to see. I also have to see her face before I'll see someone but that's just me. So I guess this confirms my suspicions, normally providers cover up in order to hide baby damage or in her case these sores. So my recommendation if you gentleman like her so much and they are truely an allergic reaction which I don't buy but let's say this is true why don't you show her how great of a gentleman you really are and give her your money and not receive anything in return so she can take a break and go to the doctor to get something for whatever these so called sores are to get cleared up. I can tell you if I seen these sores I wouldn't be seeing her even if I had a 10 ft pole to use. So my 8 inches is staying away because you don't really know what she has. Maybe you'll get lucky and it's a latex allergy, but I don't think your that lucky.EIGHT inches? Damn dude I got cheated LOL.

JohnnyTheWad
03-04-17, 03:30
JTW decided to go on tour again, missed connection with a couple of my regulars and decided to try somebody new. Damn glad I did. Jezebel is frigging awesome. Very GFE and has a great personality. ENTHUSIASTIC is a word I would use to describe her. When I was approaching my moment of truth, I looked down into her eyes and they lit right up. She flashed an awesome smile and started nodding, like she was thinking cum on you can do it LOL Holy shit I certainly did LOL. I think that is the first time I ever looked somebody right in the eyes as I was having my religious experience. I hope I did not hurt her eardrums LOL. You fuggers should go see her. I will be repeating. JTW.

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/jezebel-lyon-ill-mesmerize-with-my-talents-an-love-for-what-i-do-ecciereviewed-an-usasexguidelines/11155617

JohnnyTheWad
03-04-17, 03:31
I think Chiquita might need my banana LOL.

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/chiquita-in-town-video-verified-gorgeous-petite-playmate-fun-sized-beauty/11377762

FlyingColors12
03-04-17, 09:40

Boys, is this one legit and safe? She been on my list for a while, last time I tried getting together she was out of town.Yes she is; smart lady and doesn't suffer timewasters or fools. Treat her well. Cheers...

KsMan
03-04-17, 09:57

Boys, is this one legit and safe? She been on my list for a while, last time I tried getting together she was out of town.Keep trying and treat her well, she's a keeper.

Action2589
03-04-17, 13:36

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/chiquita-in-town-video-verified-gorgeous-petite-playmate-fun-sized-beauty/11377762That is Roxxi Star. Seen her once. Definitely not GFE. No LFK, DFK, or DATY. She was nice enough but no fun at all. Save your money. Not worth it IMHO when there are so many other providers with an open menu.

FlyingColors12
03-04-17, 14:37
Gents. What a blow out! Went against better judgement and decided to give Ms. Aaliyha a whirl, and what a complete waste of money and time! It was like trying to bang a mannequin with zero interaction. She kept asking do you want the full hour, what a turn off! In the end after only 20 minutes, said screw it, and left without any satisfaction at all! She even had the audacity to ask for a tip! Leave her well alone. Cheers...

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/αкєѕ-σи-тнє-мєиυ-тяєαт-υя-ѕєlf/11281437

http://www.escortreviewfinder.com/316-730-9620/large/

(316) 730-9620

KsMan
03-04-17, 14:58

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/chiquita-in-town-video-verified-gorgeous-petite-playmate-fun-sized-beauty/11377762Often wondered about her, just haven't had time to work down my list far enough.

JohnnyTheWad
03-04-17, 15:02
Gents. What a blow out! Went against better judgement and decided to give Ms. Aaliyha a whirl, and what a complete waste of money and time! It was like trying to bang a mannequin with zero interaction. She kept asking do you want the full hour, what a turn off! In the end after only 20 minutes, said screw it, and left without any satisfaction at all! She even had the audacity to ask for a tip! Leave her well alone. Cheers...

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/αкєѕ-σи-тнє-мєиυ-тяєαт-υя-ѕєlf/11281437

http://www.escortreviewfinder.com/316-730-9620/large/

(316) 730-9620When she asked if you wanted the full hour, I would have said, "not as long as you are talking and not moving that ass. " LOL.

The link did not take for some reason, so I am going to try to repost it. THANKS for the report FC!

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/α1082;1108;1109;963;1080;1090;1085;1108;1084;1108;1080;965;1090;1103;1108;945;1090;965;1103;1109;1108;lf /11281437.

JohnnyTheWad
03-04-17, 15:09
Often wondered about her, just haven't had time to work down my list far enough.That is what I love about ICT. I have a list that includes regulars, UTR's, AMP's and the ones I have not gotten to yet. I long ago established a rule that if I can make a set time I do, if not then first one to answer gets the JTW worm and money LOL. If they don't answer, oversleep, don't see my messages, don't feel like answering blah blah blah I move on to the next one. In my case, I usually don't have time to wait around. That is the beauty of having a list. I remember a really bad day I had to make 8 calls before I had success but I have never not had success. I also put my list in order of preference according to those categories I mentioned in my second sentence. Yes indeed I am an anal retentive but very well organized purveyor of perversity. Be safe and have a good weekend brothers. JTW.

KsMan
03-04-17, 15:10
Dan is right, very legit. Very safe girl with a great personality. I like her as a person as well as a provider. Pics are accurate. I think she may possibly be in the running for the title "Best Looking Woman JTW Was Ever With. " You should go see her.She is my top for best looking and hottest body I've been with. My problem is that while she's working me over, I can't believe that it real and open my eyes at those beautiful blue eyes and new firm assets and then my gun fires. And I'm done. I want to see her more but, take things slower. LOL she's one to take your time with, although she hasn't opened the why diner or kissing booth yet.

Piks1
03-04-17, 15:21
Often wondered about her, just haven't had time to work down my list far enough.I seem to recall a report on this one (maybe on another site) that she is a non-GFE provider. I think she was going by another name at that time if in fact it is the same girl which it looks to be.

FlyingColors12
03-04-17, 15:25
Often wondered about her, just haven't had time to work down my list far enough.Nice girl. Operates with her girlfriend who always advertises just before or after her posts. Cheers...

BaldAss
03-04-17, 16:58
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JohnnyTheWad
03-05-17, 01:40
That is Roxxi Star. Seen her once. Definitely not GFE. No LFK, DFK, or DATY. She was nice enough but no fun at all. Save your money. Not worth it IMHO when there are so many other providers with an open menu.Fuckin-A bro! No DATY = no JTW.

HighNooner
03-05-17, 10:47
I was wondering about Ms. Lindsey. Every time I pull her post I get a tingle for I think she is just sexy as hell. Any red flags about her? http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-brunette-goddess-looking-for-fun/10878787.

Mr WoodCock
03-05-17, 10:56
JTW decided to go on tour again, missed connection with a couple of my regulars and decided to try somebody new. Damn glad I did. Jezebel is frigging awesome. Very GFE and has a great personality. ENTHUSIASTIC is a word I would use to describe her. When I was approaching my moment of truth, I looked down into her eyes and they lit right up. She flashed an awesome smile and started nodding, like she was thinking cum on you can do it LOL Holy shit I certainly did LOL. I think that is the first time I ever looked somebody right in the eyes as I was having my religious experience. I hope I did not hurt her eardrums LOL. You fuggers should go see her. I will be repeating. JTW.

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/jezebel-lyon-ill-mesmerize-with-my-talents-an-love-for-what-i-do-ecciereviewed-an-usasexguidelines/11155617I wish I could JTW but she always reschedules on me. Was actually driving to see her the last time she rescheduled, talk about getting deflated! I would still love to meet her, but I don't know if it's in the cards.

Mr WoodCock
03-05-17, 10:59
I was wondering about Ms. Lindsey. Every time I pull her post I get a tingle for I think she is just sexy as hell. Any red flags about her? http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-brunette-goddess-looking-for-fun/10878787.I have never seen her but I have seen positive reviews on her before. Had her on my list for awhile but thought she had disappeared.

Mr WoodCock
03-05-17, 11:10
She is my top for best looking and hottest body I've been with. My problem is that while she's working me over, I can't believe that it real and open my eyes at those beautiful blue eyes and new firm assets and then my gun fires. And I'm done. I want to see her more but, take things slower. LOL she's one to take your time with, although she hasn't opened the why diner or kissing booth yet.I have never seen her because she is non-GFE. She is beautiful, but there are so many other women that are also beautiful and provide so much more. I love all women but I reserve my money for the ones that share the most.

Mr WoodCock
03-05-17, 11:19
I have seen a lot of women, but have yet to find one more special than Tori. I have called her Wichita's best provider in previous posts and I still think it. She has brought me more pleasure than than I can express! If you haven't seen this beautiful young woman, you must! Sorry, I don't have a link.

JohnnyTheWad
03-05-17, 13:21
I have seen a lot of women, but have yet to find one more special than Tori. I have called her Wichita's best provider in previous posts and I still think it. She has brought me more pleasure than than I can express! If you haven't seen this beautiful young woman, you must! Sorry, I don't have a link.Yeppers I sure had a good time with her and plan to return.

JohnnyTheWad
03-05-17, 13:23
I have never seen her because she is non-GFE. She is beautiful, but there are so many other women that are also beautiful and provide so much more. I love all women but I reserve my money for the ones that share the most.That is a good philosophy. But damn she is so hot LOL. She is actually the only one I ever broke my no daty no jtw rule with. LOL I think it was probably due to her awesome personality. But otherwise yep a good philosophy bro.

JohnnyTheWad
03-05-17, 13:29
I wish I could JTW but she always reschedules on me. Was actually driving to see her the last time she rescheduled, talk about getting deflated! I would still love to meet her, but I don't know if it's in the cards.I would just suggest keep trying. She is ooooh soooo worth it. I know she won't mind me saying, because she is very open and upfront about it, but she is in the very early stages of being knocked up. Does not hold her back in MOST situations but we know that when a woman is preggo she can have certain times that certain things affect her. Her morning sickness seems to come at different times. So again I would just stress patience. She seems to be a very sweet and personable and enthusiastic young woman. When I met her, she informed me right away of her impending motherhood and showed me a bump that I really could hardly even tell was PG LOL. I then showed her MY bump which is a helluva lot bigger and we laughed our asses off. She says she likes older guys, especially the teddy bear types LOL. I can't wait to see her again. JTW.

JohnnyTheWad
03-05-17, 13:31
I was wondering about Ms. Lindsey. Every time I pull her post I get a tingle for I think she is just sexy as hell. Any red flags about her? http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-brunette-goddess-looking-for-fun/10878787.My guess would be that she is okay because she has advertised for a few years now and I cannot recall any complaint. I had her on my list but just never seem to make a connection on the phone. Maybe I will try again.

RollinTrollin
03-05-17, 18:59
My guess would be that she is okay because she has advertised for a few years now and I cannot recall any complaint. I had her on my list but just never seem to make a connection on the phone. Maybe I will try again.I met her out on east kellog years ago she had acne all over her back and chest. Also wasn't real clean. I only let her CBJ and that wasnt worth it. So I left.

Action2589
03-05-17, 19:50
http://wichita.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/call-for-a-great-time-khloe/11244572 had a great session with my favorite girl, Khloe. I have seen her almost exclusively and each time seems better than the last. What I like about her is no drugs, drinking or smoking. She is truly a real sweetheart and is GFE, at least with me. She is like a long lost girlfriend from your past. Most everything is on the menu. We enjoyed LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ and we both had a great time. There has never been any clock watching and Khloe is very attentive to your needs. I would definitely recommend. PM for more details. Stay Safe All!

RollinTrollin
03-05-17, 22:41
My guess would be that she is okay because she has advertised for a few years now and I cannot recall any complaint. I had her on my list but just never seem to make a connection on the phone. Maybe I will try again.I seen her years ago on east kellog. She had bad acne all over her back and chest. Had a bb / CBJ wasn't was worth it all. I got up and left. She was not worth it at all. Tori and molly much better choices.

JohnnyTheWad
03-05-17, 23:54
I seen her years ago on east kellog. She had bad acne all over her back and chest. Had a bb / CBJ wasn't was worth it all. I got up and left. She was not worth it at all. Tori and molly much better choices.Thanks for the info.

JohnnyTheWad
03-05-17, 23:55
http://wichita.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/call-for-a-great-time-khloe/11244572 had a great session with my favorite girl, Khloe. I have seen her almost exclusively and each time seems better than the last. What I like about her is no drugs, drinking or smoking. She is truly a real sweetheart and is GFE, at least with me. She is like a long lost girlfriend from your past. Most everything is on the menu. We enjoyed LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ and we both had a great time. There has never been any clock watching and Khloe is very attentive to your needs. I would definitely recommend. PM for more details. Stay Safe All!Thanks Action, she is on my list to give a call, so I will expedite the process LOL. JTW.

HighNooner
03-06-17, 00:42
I seen her years ago on east kellog. She had bad acne all over her back and chest. Had a bb / CBJ wasn't was worth it all. I got up and left. She was not worth it at all. Tori and molly much better choices.Thanks for the info. Was thinking I had read that a while back but couldn't remember. Apparently I will scratch her off my list. Guess it's time to pay another visit to Queen Aspen.

JohnnyTheWad
03-06-17, 02:16
Thanks for the info. Was thinking I had read that a while back but couldn't remember. Apparently I will scratch her off my list. Guess it's time to pay another visit to Queen Aspen.Bro, you would have a better time with Jezebel or Tori I am sure.

JohnnyTheWad
03-06-17, 02:17
Thanks for the info. Was thinking I had read that a while back but couldn't remember. Apparently I will scratch her off my list. Guess it's time to pay another visit to Queen Aspen.Shit LOL don't forget Molly.

Cuddlyboy69
03-06-17, 06:32
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/absolut-l-amazzi-g-1-of-a-kind/11405522

Anyone know anything about Jade? I texted her but haven't heard anything yet.

Mr WoodCock
03-06-17, 08:04
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/absolut-l-amazzi-g-1-of-a-kind/11405522

Anyone know anything about Jade? I texted her but haven't heard anything yet.Wow! She is beautiful! I would love to hear something about her also. But I have no problem taking one for the team if nobody has any info.

Mr WoodCock
03-06-17, 08:06
http://wichita.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/call-for-a-great-time-khloe/11244572 had a great session with my favorite girl, Khloe. I have seen her almost exclusively and each time seems better than the last. What I like about her is no drugs, drinking or smoking. She is truly a real sweetheart and is GFE, at least with me. She is like a long lost girlfriend from your past. Most everything is on the menu. We enjoyed LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ and we both had a great time. There has never been any clock watching and Khloe is very attentive to your needs. I would definitely recommend. PM for more details. Stay Safe All!Thanks for the information, will add her to my list!

Mr WoodCock
03-06-17, 08:07
I would just suggest keep trying. She is ooooh soooo worth it. I know she won't mind me saying, because she is very open and upfront about it, but she is in the very early stages of being knocked up. Does not hold her back in MOST situations but we know that when a woman is preggo she can have certain times that certain things affect her. Her morning sickness seems to come at different times. So again I would just stress patience. She seems to be a very sweet and personable and enthusiastic young woman. When I met her, she informed me right away of her impending motherhood and showed me a bump that I really could hardly even tell was PG LOL. I then showed her MY bump which is a helluva lot bigger and we laughed our asses off. She says she likes older guys, especially the teddy bear types LOL. I can't wait to see her again. JTW.Will keep trying.

Dr Dan
03-06-17, 08:49
I seen her years ago on east kellog. She had bad acne all over her back and chest. Had a bb / CBJ wasn't was worth it all. I got up and left. She was not worth it at all. Tori and molly much better choices.Molly is defiantly a better choice. She has recovered from the devastating fire and is on her A game.

JohnnyTheWad
03-06-17, 12:48
I sure hope this one is real.

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ki-ky-busty-ebony-cutie-abs%CE%B8lutely-amazi-g-c%CE%B8me-play-with/11412197

Dr Dan
03-06-17, 14:14
Thanks for the info. Was thinking I had read that a while back but couldn't remember. Apparently I will scratch her off my list. Guess it's time to pay another visit to Queen Aspen.Aspen can be risky.

HighNooner
03-06-17, 17:11
Ok, some of you senior mongers have been trying to steer clear of Queen Aspen. I experienced incall complications on my first visit, but this was simply a misunderstanding on my part. Following week I talked with her and had No problems, answered the door looking hot as hell and definitely didn't disappoint. I will continue to see her unless there is a situation that I'm completely in the dark about. I've read past post on sweet Aspen but all the negativity was on following through with arrangements. Please respond or PM if there is more and you choose not to post, until I find out otherwise I will reschedule with Queen Aspen because my experience was positive. Be safe.

Dr Dan
03-06-17, 17:36
Ok, some of you senior mongers have been trying to steer clear of Queen Aspen. I experienced incall complications on my first visit, but this was simply a misunderstanding on my part. Following week I talked with her and had No problems, answered the door looking hot as hell and definitely didn't disappoint. I will continue to see her unless there is a situation that I'm completely in the dark about. I've read past post on sweet Aspen but all the negativity was on following through with arrangements. Please respond or PM if there is more and you choose not to post, until I find out otherwise I will reschedule with Queen Aspen because my experience was positive. Be safe.There are several situations you are completely in the dark about. I am sure Aspen appreciates your defending her. Did she text you and ask that you post or did you take it upon yourself to do so? I sent you a PM earlier so you must be responding to her request. Looks like Aspen found her new WK.

HighNooner
03-06-17, 17:52
There are several situations you are completely in the dark about. I am sure Aspen appreciates your defending her. Did she text you and ask that your post or did you take it upon yourself to do so? I sent you a PM earlier so you must be responding to her request.Responded to your PM. Should be in your in box.

JohnnyTheWad
03-06-17, 19:21
There are several situations you are completely in the dark about. I am sure Aspen appreciates your defending her. Did she text you and ask that you post or did you take it upon yourself to do so? I sent you a PM earlier so you must be responding to her request. Looks like Aspen found her new WK.High Nooner,

I would not go near Aspen with a ten foot pole. Even if I had a ten foot pole LOL. If you do not want to listen to the rest of us, I would suggest that you listen to Dan. He knows her pretty damn well. She was good at one time, but that time has come and gone. There is more to a provider than just how well they can fuck and suck. Be safe amigo. JTW.

FlyingColors12
03-06-17, 22:23
Gents... Had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Katiee this evening, following a scheduling issue she had earlier in the day. Good GFE times, pleased I have taken the plunge with her, although no daty and the photos are a little dated. Would I repeat? Perhaps. Cheers...

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hot-blonde-100-real-every-man-s-fantasy/10789677

KsMan
03-06-17, 22:31
Gents... Had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Katiee this evening, following a scheduling issue she had earlier in the day. Good GFE times, pleased I have taken the plunge with her, although no daty and the photos are a little dated. Would I repeat? Perhaps. Cheers...

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hot-blonde-100-real-every-man-s-fantasy/10789677As in dated, would it mean that she could possibly be thinner in the pictures?

FlyingColors12
03-06-17, 22:32
As in dated, would it mean that she could possibly be thinner in the pictures?Yup. But a very nice lady for sure. Cheers...

HighNooner
03-06-17, 22:44
High Nooner,

I would not go near Aspen with a ten foot pole. Even if I had a ten foot pole LOL. If you do not want to listen to the rest of us, I would suggest that you listen to Dan. He knows her pretty damn well. She was good at one time, but that time has come and gone. There is more to a provider than just how well they can fuck and suck. Be safe amigo. JTW.Sent PM. Should be in your mailbox.

FlyingColors12
03-06-17, 22:53
Gents... Is it just me or have other folks had issues with scheduling a get together with Ms. Brooklynn? Following her posting early afternoon (which said available now) I had a 3:00 pm confirmed, which she then shifted to 8:00 pm; and now crickets (with the ad having been removed). Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I think she is missing all the fun by being unreliable? Cheers...

As her BP add is gone, this is an alternative:

http://www.escortreviewfinder.com/316-252-3598/large/

Aaron Cross
03-07-17, 00:35
High Nooner,

I would not go near Aspen with a ten foot pole. Even if I had a ten foot pole LOL. If you do not want to listen to the rest of us, I would suggest that you listen to Dan. He knows her pretty damn well. She was good at one time, but that time has come and gone. There is more to a provider than just how well they can fuck and suck. Be safe amigo. JTW.I have seen her several times in the past. No issues, but if anyone would care to enlighten me on the error of my ways, any information would be appreciated.

JohnnyTheWad
03-07-17, 01:54
Gents... Is it just me or have other folks had issues with scheduling a get together with Ms. Brooklynn? Following her posting early afternoon (which said available now) I had a 3:00 pm confirmed, which she then shifted to 8:00 pm; and now crickets (with the ad having been removed). Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I think she is missing all the fun by being unreliable? Cheers.

As her BP add is gone, this is an alternative:

http://www.escortreviewfinder.com/316-252-3598/large/Thanks FC, she sure looks good. Too bad she is unreliable.

HighNooner
03-08-17, 00:54
Ok gents, thought I would take advise from other mongers. Today, I thought I would try a new-be, she is currently working with Ms. Jezebel and is new, may I introduce Mylee. I scheduled incall very early for 11 am. After texting she replies noon. Oh about 12:15 I reply and wondering if we were still meeting. Was then told no later than 1:30. Well you know where I'm going with this. Finally received a text saying she was ready, it's 1:45. She gives me location and tells me to let her know when I'm close. Get to area and tell her I'm here GUESS WHAT? Freaking Nothing. No text, calls, just silence. Here these providers don't what me to waste there time or you will go on the no call this, Fuck Them. My time is just as important. I really don't give a rats ass how good they are, I assure you there are betters and a lot more mature, it's funny how it's hit and miss where some mongers have problems with some where others don't. Maybe someone will have better luck, but sure in the hell not going to be me. I have better things to do then play there childhood games. Great start in ICT.

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/mylee-new-to-kansas-sexy-native-availble-for-all-your-pleasures/11424412

JohnnyTheWad
03-08-17, 01:43
Ok gents, thought I would take advise from other mongers. Today, I thought I would try a new-be, she is currently working with Ms. Jezebel and is new, may I introduce Mylee. I scheduled incall very early for 11 am. After texting she replies noon. Oh about 12:15 I reply and wondering if we were still meeting. Was then told no later than 1:30. Well you know where I'm going with this. Finally received a text saying she was ready, it's 1:45. She gives me location and tells me to let her know when I'm close. Get to area and tell her I'm here GUESS WHAT? Freaking Nothing. No text, calls, just silence. Here these providers don't what me to waste there time or you will go on the no call this, Fuck Them. My time is just as important. I really don't give a rats ass how good they are, I assure you there are betters and a lot more mature, it's funny how it's hit and miss where some mongers have problems with some where others don't. Maybe someone will have better luck, but sure in the hell not going to be me. I have better things to do then play there childhood games. Great start in ICT.

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/mylee-new-to-kansas-sexy-native-availble-for-all-your-pleasures/11424412Well, I have a date set with them for a 3-some, but it is a ways off. I guess we will see what happens. I get what you mean about how some work for others and some don't. So far I have had a great time with Jez so again, I will report back on the 3-way.

Mr WoodCock
03-08-17, 15:26
Well, I have a date set with them for a 3-some, but it is a ways off. I guess we will see what happens. I get what you mean about how some work for others and some don't. So far I have had a great time with Jez so again, I will report back on the 3-way.For 2 weeks she kept rescheduling and then she just flat stood me up! So you're definitely the man JTW if you can get 2 providers that waste everyone else's time, in the same room at the same time!

KsMan
03-08-17, 17:27
Yup. But a very nice lady for sure. Cheers...I was thinking that, from her latest pict, the mirror picture with her back side bent over. She's posted for a few years and reviews have been middle of the road.

Hotice77
03-08-17, 17:37
Well, I have a date set with them for a 3-some, but it is a ways off. I guess we will see what happens. I get what you mean about how some work for others and some don't. So far I have had a great time with Jez so again, I will report back on the 3-way.I saw them for a 3-some two days ago but could get around to write about it. I always wanted to try Jezebel based on all the good reviews but I have to say that my experience was so so. I felt rushed and I don't have plans of returning. It may be just YMMV but I'm done with them.

Mr WoodCock
03-08-17, 17:42
I saw them for a 3-some two days ago but could get around to write about it. I always wanted to try Jezebel based on all the good reviews but I have to say that my experience was so so. I felt rushed and I don't have plans of returning. It may be just YMMV but I'm done with them.Thanks, that makes me feel a little better that I didn't waste my money. Still not happy about getting the runaround for 2 weeks!

Ict Brat
03-08-17, 18:00
Well, I have a date set with them for a 3-some, but it is a ways off. I guess we will see what happens. I get what you mean about how some work for others and some don't. So far I have had a great time with Jez so again, I will report back on the 3-way.If it goes well, let 'them know there are others very interested in a great 3-some. It's good business to leave your customers happy. I'll be eager to see your report JTW!

KsMan
03-08-17, 18:58
Thanks, that makes me feel a little better that I didn't waste my money. Still not happy about getting the runaround for 2 weeks!Was going to try to see her since ill be on the west side next few days, strike her off with all the recent reports. Might head east and see molly, jessica or who knows.

RagingHardOne
03-08-17, 19:03
Thanks, that makes me feel a little better that I didn't waste my money. Still not happy about getting the runaround for 2 weeks!Doesn't it always happen this way, a new girl comes along, racks up great reviews and the next thing you know she starts no showing then the next step is to start working with another provider then service and reliability drop greatly. I have a hunch that this is where they fall in with a pimp / dealer. We've seen it before Aspen, Syren and so on.

Dr Dan
03-08-17, 20:03
I saw them for a 3-some two days ago but could get around to write about it. I always wanted to try Jezebel based on all the good reviews but I have to say that my experience was so so. I felt rushed and I don't have plans of returning. It may be just YMMV but I'm done with them.I was done with after 1 date before she changed her name. YMMV for sure in this hobby.

FreeMind
03-09-17, 00:24
Anyone have any info on Diamond in the massage area of BP?

http://wichita.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/naughty-outcall-special-available-now-316-252-3932/11206352

JohnnyTheWad
03-09-17, 01:00
For 2 weeks she kept rescheduling and then she just flat stood me up! So you're definitely the man JTW if you can get 2 providers that waste everyone else's time, in the same room at the same time!Well, one of them has already had the JTW tongue in every orifice possible, so I can only hope that the word will be spread (in addition to 4 legs) LOL.

JohnnyTheWad
03-09-17, 01:06
I saw them for a 3-some two days ago but could get around to write about it. I always wanted to try Jezebel based on all the good reviews but I have to say that my experience was so so. I felt rushed and I don't have plans of returning. It may be just YMMV but I'm done with them.Thanks Hotice. When I saw Jez I definitely left with the impression that she is the kind of girl that one can have a meaningful conversation with in terms of how the business works. She is very aware of what makes a good provider, so I think maybe a little convo that reinforces the need to communicate effectively might be in order. At least it is worth a shot to see if the issues can be addressed. I won't do that with just anybody, but I feel like she may have some potential.

JohnnyTheWad
03-09-17, 01:09
Doesn't it always happen this way, a new girl comes along, racks up great reviews and the next thing you know she starts no showing then the next step is to start working with another provider then service and reliability drop greatly. I have a hunch that this is where they fall in with a pimp / dealer. We've seen it before Aspen, Syren and so on.Oh I would say she is a long ways from being another Aspen or Syren. The things we discussed as I caught my breath LOL was independence from pimps, no drugs, first contact convo, etc. She fully understands that pimps are leeches and that drugs eat into both profit and health.

KsMan
03-09-17, 07:34
Doesn't it always happen this way, a new girl comes along, racks up great reviews and the next thing you know she starts no showing then the next step is to start working with another provider then service and reliability drop greatly. I have a hunch that this is where they fall in with a pimp / dealer. We've seen it before Aspen, Syren and so on.We've seen it before with a few. The girls will say "hes my friend or causin" before long, they have double booked appointments, start on pain meds and thier little world crashes, they get upset over negative press and end up quitting the business.

Action2589
03-09-17, 13:06
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/japanese-nuru-juicy-asian-baby-🅰mazing-127345;ody-510-552-4565/11205862 I visited the Asian girl that's been advertising lately. She was in a hotel on the east side. Late 30's or early 40's. Petite, pretty, seemed nervous, kept looking out the window for LEO. She has natural c's, small ass, hairy kitty (and pits), but very clean. She is NOT GFE. No kissing, no finger, no BBBJ, no daty. CBJ and CFS. I won't repeat.

Mr WoodCock
03-09-17, 15:52
Thanks Hotice. When I saw Jez I definitely left with the impression that she is the kind of girl that one can have a meaningful conversation with in terms of how the business works. She is very aware of what makes a good provider, so I think maybe a little convo that reinforces the need to communicate effectively might be in order. At least it is worth a shot to see if the issues can be addressed. I won't do that with just anybody, but I feel like she may have some potential.She communicates well right up until it's time for your appointment then she stands you up! Which makes me think she is not very aware of what makes a good provider! She only provides frustration as far as I can tell.

Mr WoodCock
03-09-17, 15:55
Oh I would say she is a long ways from being another Aspen or Syren. The things we discussed as I caught my breath LOL was independence from pimps, no drugs, first contact convo, etc. She fully understands that pimps are leeches and that drugs eat into both profit and health.Seems there's still a lot she doesn't understand about this business. Very little pisses people off more than being stood up!

JohnnyTheWad
03-09-17, 18:06
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/japanese-nuru-juicy-asian-baby-🅰mazing-127345;ody-510-552-4565/11205862 I visited the Asian girl that's been advertising lately. She was in a hotel on the east side. Late 30's or early 40's. Petite, pretty, seemed nervous, kept looking out the window for LEO. She has natural c's, small ass, hairy kitty (and pits), but very clean. She is NOT GFE. No kissing, no finger, no BBBJ, no daty. CBJ and CFS. I won't repeat.I could live with all that until you said no DATY. Damn sure a deal breaker.

JohnnyTheWad
03-09-17, 18:08
Seems there's still a lot she doesn't understand about this business. Very little pisses people off more than being stood up!I think I will give her a call. Give her a tutorial on how to redeem herself LOL. She definitely has the makings of a good provider once the meeting takes place. I will let you know if I come up with anything.

Action2589
03-09-17, 22:42
I could live with all that until you said no DATY. Damn sure a deal breaker.Out of all the fake Asian ads I've answered, most spoke little to no English, and very few seemed comfortable with what they were doing or their situation. Only had one or two occasions when the girl being met was a real stunner, spoke English, and turned out to be a real boink bunny. Most of them (the Chinese girls) go through the motions, and that is it. And never, NEVER, a GFE. I get way better service at the AMP's.

FlyingColors12
03-09-17, 22:44

http://wichita.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/naughty-outcall-special-available-now-316-252-3932/11206352Suggest caution with this one. Anemic tiny spinner who has been listed under many names. Hangs with a nasty pimp / driver, and they will both shaft you in a heart-beat. Plenty of previous reports on the forums here... Be safe! Cheers...

Jayhawkerict
03-10-17, 10:12

http://wichita.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/naughty-outcall-special-available-now-316-252-3932/11206352Pass on this one. Heavily medicated.

BBq Guy
03-10-17, 20:58
Aspen can be risky.My sessions with Aspen were always good except that she refuses to kiss. But she's good on top and the f* is good. And she just she keeps f* you on top until you make her quit. A real Energizer Bunny. I like f* her.

But she a couple of times she'll text me out of the blue and ask me to send her money. Because she's like one she was stuck in Houston and then another time something else I can't remember so you know I'm like the emergency bank or something and then one time I used her as a reference and then she freaked out she sent me a text and she said like what you don't want to see me anymore?. You're cheating on me! There was no LOL.

I mean she was really butt hurt and I didn't see her for like 6 months. She just ignored me and finally we got back together.

Since then I've seen her a couple times but then the other day she sent me a text like how come you haven't seen me again. Did I do something wrong? So she's just young and insecure and that's really what I don't like about her.

Charge It
03-10-17, 22:17
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/japanese-nuru-juicy-asian-baby-🅰mazing-127345;ody-510-552-4565/11205862 I visited the Asian girl that's been advertising lately. She was in a hotel on the east side. Late 30's or early 40's. Petite, pretty, seemed nervous, kept looking out the window for LEO. She has natural c's, small ass, hairy kitty (and pits), but very clean. She is NOT GFE. No kissing, no finger, no BBBJ, no daty. CBJ and CFS. I won't repeat.http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/japanese-nuru-juicy-asian-baby-🅰mazing-127345;ody-510-552-4565/11205862.

510.XXX. 4565.

Action, Is this the one? I couldn't get your link to work. The cross roads was all tore up so I came in from the north. Non-GFE. Cute Japanese dimples tho. We did the dance when I showed up. I didn't spend much time there, the biggest, firmest naturals I've felt in a while. Senior members can PM for what little details there were LOL. YMMV.

JohnnyTheWad
03-11-17, 02:43
My sessions with Aspen were always good except that she refuses to kiss. But she's good on top and the f* is good. And she just she keeps f* you on top until you make her quit. A real Energizer Bunny. I like f* her.

But she a couple of times she'll text me out of the blue and ask me to send her money. Because she's like one she was stuck in Houston and then another time something else I can't remember so you know I'm like the emergency bank or something and then one time I used her as a reference and then she freaked out she sent me a text and she said like what you don't want to see me anymore?. You're cheating on me! There was no LOL.

I mean she was really butt hurt and I didn't see her for like 6 months. She just ignored me and finally we got back together.

Since then I've seen her a couple times but then the other day she sent me a text like how come you haven't seen me again. Did I do something wrong? So she's just young and insecure and that's really what I don't like about her.Welcome to the world of Aspen bro. I could make a huge list of things I don't like about her. LOL.

JohnnyTheWad
03-11-17, 02:45
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/japanese-nuru-juicy-asian-baby-🅰mazing-127345;ody-510-552-4565/11205862.

510.XXX. 4565.

Action, Is this the one? I couldn't get your link to work. The cross roads was all tore up so I came in from the north. Non-GFE. Cute Japanese dimples tho. We did the dance when I showed up. I didn't spend much time there, the biggest, firmest naturals I've felt in a while. Senior members can PM for what little details there were LOL. YMMV.Link just goes to the BP homepage.

JohnnyTheWad
03-11-17, 02:49
She communicates well right up until it's time for your appointment then she stands you up! Which makes me think she is not very aware of what makes a good provider! She only provides frustration as far as I can tell.Sent her a text and no reply. Then a bit later the reply came. The lady has had some problems with the preggo situation and was admitted to the hospital. That is apparently why she was not available. I do not know the time frames and that is all the convo we had for now. At this point, I am still willing to give her the benefit of the doubt until I need to do otherwise. JTW.

Action2589
03-11-17, 03:09
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/japanese-nuru-juicy-asian-baby-🅰mazing-127345;ody-510-552-4565/11205862.

510.XXX. 4565.

Action, Is this the one? I couldn't get your link to work. The cross roads was all tore up so I came in from the north. Non-GFE. Cute Japanese dimples tho. We did the dance when I showed up. I didn't spend much time there, the biggest, firmest naturals I've felt in a while. Senior members can PM for what little details there were LOL. YMMV.Yes. The Japanese girl.

StrokeOfInsani
03-11-17, 10:36
Yes. The Japanese girl.http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/japanese-nuru-juicy-asian-baby-%F0%9F%85%B0mazing-%F0%9F%85%B1ody-510-552-4565/11205862

BBq Guy
03-11-17, 11:42
Welcome to the world of Aspen bro. I could make a huge list of things I don't like about her. LOL.I posted about Aspen because I saw somebody talking about her and syren like they're both the same thing. But they're way different situations.

I like syren but she's got a lot of problems obviously. I just wouldn't lump her together with aspen in any aspect or comparisons.

Aspen has always been a solid provider and I've known her almost 3 years. I always get a good ride and I know what to expect with her. There's no drama so she's cool, she's just a little insecure that's all. But I can easily overlook that when she puts that fantastic ass on me.

Mr WoodCock
03-11-17, 12:08
Sent her a text and no reply. Then a bit later the reply came. The lady has had some problems with the preggo situation and was admitted to the hospital. That is apparently why she was not available. I do not know the time frames and that is all the convo we had for now. At this point, I am still willing to give her the benefit of the doubt until I need to do otherwise. JTW.
I'm not on some vendetta against Jezebel, she might be a very sweet lady, but I have a huge problem with providers that don't keep their appointments.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt the first few times she let me down. And even if that explains the rescheduling and stand ups, it doesn't explain the poor performance reviews she has been getting from other mongers.

JohnnyTheWad
03-11-17, 12:37
I'm not on some vendetta against Jezebel, she might be a very sweet lady, but I have a huge problem with providers that don't keep their appointments.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt the first few times she let me down. And even if that explains the rescheduling and stand ups, it doesn't explain the poor performance reviews she has been getting from other mongers.I understand totally bro. More times than not. YMMV kicks into play. I only know that I was treated like royalty. There were no communication problems and she actually had to wait on me. Then was very gracious about helping me get there once I got lost LOL. We all seem to have these YMMV chicks. I have seen it with Aspen, Carmen, and now Jezebel. What I mean is it is like this roller coaster trend. Like I said, I will keep seeing her until I have a reason not to, as I was so well treated she is in my top tier of the list. There are others I will still see though. Some have connection problems and some do not. Hell the very best provider I currently have is having trouble seeing me just due to personal scheduling. Have not been able to see her in months, since I live out of town. But I hang in there as she is that good LOL. But when I can't then the list kicks in LOL. Sorry I have started to ramble. Woodie I don't blame you for moving on, but I am going to hang in there until / if / when I get the same thing. BTW, if anybody wants some premier chocolate treat, let me know. You must be a senior or have earned my trust however. Be safe out there brothers, JTW.

WildMan14
03-11-17, 14:54
I posted about Aspen because I saw somebody talking about her and syren like they're both the same thing. But they're way different situations.

I like syren but she's got a lot of problems obviously. I just wouldn't lump her together with aspen in any aspect or comparisons.

Aspen has always been a solid provider and I've known her almost 3 years. I always get a good ride and I know what to expect with her. There's no drama so she's cool, she's just a little insecure that's all. But I can easily overlook that when she puts that fantastic ass on me.I agree with BBQ. .

Mr WoodCock
03-11-17, 16:20
I posted about Aspen because I saw somebody talking about her and syren like they're both the same thing. But they're way different situations.

Aspen has always been a solid provider and I've known her almost 3 years. I always get a good ride and I know what to expect with her. There's no drama so she's cool, she's just a little insecure that's all. But I can easily overlook that when she puts that fantastic ass on me.Aspen has been a good provider for me as well. I actually have never had a bad date with Syren either but I haven't seen her in several months due to all the bad reports on her. I tend to put a lot of stock in the reporting on this forum but Aspen has never lived up to the bad reporting where I was concerned.

JohnnyTheWad
03-12-17, 01:43

Aspen has always been a solid provider and I've known her almost 3 years. I always get a good ride and I know what to expect with her. There's no drama so she's cool, she's just a little insecure that's all. But I can easily overlook that when she puts that fantastic ass on me.Aspen is one of those providers that has a YMMV reputation a mile long. She and Syren do have a few things in common. For every guy that likes her, there is another that cannot stand her. As for me, I will stay way way way far away LOL. Seen too many people that loved her and then changed their mind when the situation changed. As I have said before, good looks and even good service does not necessarily make a good provider. Be safe out there. JTW.

JohnnyTheWad
03-12-17, 02:17
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/classy-girl-next-door-in-town/11302857

Too bad too. I was looking forward to seeing that school girl outfit in person LOL.

Leroy001
03-12-17, 23:13
I would say you cannot go wrong with Tori. I plan to see her again soon.And you were not wrong my friend! Great experience, really nice gal, good looking, nice conversation as well. Definitely will repeat.

Charge It
03-13-17, 00:49
Aspen is one of those providers that has a YMMV reputation a mile long. She and Syren do have a few things in common. For every guy that likes her, there is another that cannot stand her. As for me, I will stay way way way far away LOL. Seen too many people that loved her and then changed their mind when the situation changed. As I have said before, good looks and even good service does not necessarily make a good provider. Be safe out there. JTW.I read the thread and did my homework and never reached out to Aspen. Every post on BP is telling if you are looking for the right things. I'm not one for tattoos, I've never met a provider with that many tats that is independant. Most pimps brand their girls, like cattle, it's sad. IMHO I choose to stay drama free. Stay safe out there!

HighNooner
03-13-17, 02:28
Not sure but this one sure reminds me of Honey from the Chocolate Factory.

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/tori-love-your-new-atf-short-time-only/11495868

Action2589
03-13-17, 09:05
Aspen is one of those providers that has a YMMV reputation a mile long. She and Syren do have a few things in common. For every guy that likes her, there is another that cannot stand her. As for me, I will stay way way way far away LOL. Seen too many people that loved her and then changed their mind when the situation changed. As I have said before, good looks and even good service does not necessarily make a good provider. Be safe out there. JTW.I had considered seeing her until I read that she had bad hygiene on multiple forums.

JohnnyTheWad
03-13-17, 13:21

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/tori-love-your-new-atf-short-time-only/11495868Now that you mention it, they sure do look alike. Honey was a good ride. Hhhhmmmm tasty too.

WildMan14
03-13-17, 13:49

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/tori-love-your-new-atf-short-time-only/11495868What actually happened to the Chocolate Factory I haven't seen an ad for a while now?

WildMan14
03-13-17, 14:14
I had considered seeing her until I read that she had bad hygiene on multiple forums.She was always fresh and clean when I saw her. But maybe that was just because she knew I was coming over. LOL. I don't care what provider you see, if your one of those guys that waits till the evening or night time to see her it's probably not going to smell the greatest or be the freshest because I was already there in the morning when it was nice and fresh smelling. Not to mention how many others were there before you. It doesn't matter if she showered or bathed right before your appointment, rubbers, lube and whatever else just smells. Which is what always makes me laugh at you boys that think they have to go sticking their head down there to exercise your tongue. Aspen is more than just a BP provider, she has her own show case on the other website with plenty of YES reviews and if I had to put up with a little smell I damn sure could, compared to some nasty sores that I don't 100% know what caused them or if it's something I could get.

Poooleya1
03-13-17, 16:09
Rip off artist Beware!

Showed up, she asked for money to renew her room. I said, I've been down this road before. She said well how about if I leave my purse, so I said ok. She text me in 5 minutes the room number. Went up to room no answer. Opened purse and. Filled with crumpled coupons! Oh, and it's not the girl in the pics. Not nearly as cute.

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-hot-and-ready-new-in-town-now-%CE%B1v%CE%B1ilable-1-pl%CE%B1%CE%B3m%CE%B1te/11503913

WildMan14
03-13-17, 16:33
Rip off artist Beware!

Showed up, she asked for money to renew her room. I said, I've been down this road before. She said well how about if I leave my purse, so I said ok. She text me in 5 minutes the room number. Went up to room no answer. Opened purse and. Filled with crumpled coupons! Oh, and it's not the girl in the pics. Not nearly as cute.

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-hot-and-ready-new-in-town-now-%CE%B1v%CE%B1ilable-1-pl%CE%B1%CE%B3m%CE%B1te/11503913At least you got a souvenir out of the deal. LOL. Sorry for the bad luck. I might have to go meet her, this sounds like I could have some fun with this one. Two of you need to go meet her both in separate vehicles, one meets her and the other watches to see where or what room she goes in. See if she gives you the right room or someone else's. I'd wait there till she comes out but that's just me.

BBq Guy
03-13-17, 16:34
http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-sexxii-latina/10733847

Just wondering about this fine Latina. I just realized I'm way overdue for a hot mamacita.

Charge It
03-13-17, 16:37
Rip off artist Beware!

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-hot-and-ready-new-in-town-now-%CE%B1v%CE%B1ilable-1-pl%CE%B1%CE%B3m%CE%B1te/11503913Damn. Sorry dude. How long did you wait to open the purse? Thanks for the heads up!

Charge It
03-13-17, 16:45
At least you got a souvenir out of the deal. LOL. Sorry for the bad luck. I might have to go meet her, this sounds like I could have some fun with this one. Two of you need to go meet her both in separate vehicles, one meets her and the other watches to see where or what room she goes in. See if she gives you the right room or someone else's. I'd wait there till she comes out but that's just me.HA! I pity the provider that messes with you WildMan14!! Teaming up like that we could really "discourage" work of operators like this one. It would need to be quick. We would need to act fast. PM me. Let's have some fun!

KsMan
03-13-17, 19:28
Rip off artist Beware!

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-hot-and-ready-new-in-town-now-%CE%B1v%CE%B1ilable-1-pl%CE%B1%CE%B3m%CE%B1te/11503913Awe man that sucks, thanks forthe warning. I've fronted cash once, it was with Blazing Summer, gosh probably six years ago. She gave me her purse and license, yes the picture matched and she was a couple years younger than I expected. She was back in 5 min and up to the room we went, she was a real sweetheart. Havn't seen her since before her latest child.

JohnnyTheWad
03-13-17, 22:14
What actually happened to the Chocolate Factory I haven't seen an ad for a while now?I am not sure bro. I called Princess the other day and just got her voicemail. Left a message and sent her a text and nothing. That is very unlike her. I will keep trying, as I really enjoyed seeing her.

JohnnyTheWad
03-13-17, 23:01
She was always fresh and clean when I saw her. But maybe that was just because she knew I was coming over. LOL. I don't care what provider you see, if your one of those guys that waits till the evening or night time to see her it's probably not going to smell the greatest or be the freshest because I was already there in the morning when it was nice and fresh smelling. Not to mention how many others were there before you. It doesn't matter if she showered or bathed right before your appointment, rubbers, lube and whatever else just smells. Which is what always makes me laugh at you boys that think they have to go sticking their head down there to exercise your tongue. Aspen is more than just a BP provider, she has her own show case on the other website with plenty of YES reviews and if I had to put up with a little smell I damn sure could, compared to some nasty sores that I don't 100% know what caused them or if it's something I could get.Rarely have I ruled out seeing a provider just due to hygiene. I have been known to say "the nastier the better!" I will even go down on them when they are on the rag LOL bring it on LOL.

JohnnyTheWad
03-13-17, 23:01
HA! I pity the provider that messes with you WildMan14!! Teaming up like that we could really "discourage" work of operators like this one. It would need to be quick. We would need to act fast. PM me. Let's have some fun!You are some evil bastards and I LOVE it LOL.

NebraskaN
03-13-17, 23:24
Awe man that sucks, thanks forthe warning. I've fronted cash once, it was with Blazing Summer, gosh probably six years ago. She gave me her purse and license, yes the picture matched and she was a couple years younger than I expected. She was back in 5 min and up to the room we went, she was a real sweetheart. Havn't seen her since before her latest child.I'm not sure you'd want to see blazing summer now. Too bad. She used to be fun.

Ks Dark Knight
03-13-17, 23:56
Awe man that sucks, thanks forthe warning. I've fronted cash once, it was with Blazing Summer, gosh probably six years ago. She gave me her purse and license, yes the picture matched and she was a couple years younger than I expected. She was back in 5 min and up to the room we went, she was a real sweetheart. Havn't seen her since before her latest child.Summer is a great provider. Put on a little weight the last time I saw her but nothing that would discourage me. Very very nice lady.

Ks Dark Knight
03-14-17, 00:00
Now this one was damn good.

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-see-what-youve-been-missing-jezebel-available-now/11433493

HighNooner
03-14-17, 03:46
Now this one was damn good.

http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-see-what-youve-been-missing-jezebel-available-now/11433493Glad to see you were able to schedule. Hopefully she got the word about others being frustrated about meeting and she wants to gain our trust again. Thanks for the update.

Mr WoodCock
03-14-17, 07:06
Glad to see you were able to schedule. Hopefully she got the word about others being frustrated about meeting and she wants to gain our trust again. Thanks for the update.I decided to give her one more opportunity, so I scheduled an appointment AGAIN. We'll see if she keeps the appointment? And there have been a few reports of "not so great" service, so it is nice to see a positive review. Hopefully I will be reporting back (positively) soon!

KsMan
03-14-17, 19:58
Any why'all seen Sexy Ellie? She is from KC area and comes to ICT I messaged her from another site her pm back to me was that she is in ICT now.

http://kc.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-ellie-here-now/23792967

HounDawg
03-15-17, 12:05
Today I tried to set up an appointment with a new one, Jade. http://wichita.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/absolut-l-amazzi-g-1-of-a-kind/11405522 If her pics are accurate she's a real cutie. But I've been asked for less information applying for a home loan, geez! I try to give enough to establish a comfort zone, even offer a reference, but this is unreasonable IMHO.