PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Rip Tide
04-02-12, 05:23
Any strollers in Lawrence area?

No reports on Topeka for quite some time.

Can ya help a fella out?

KC Questor
04-05-12, 17:47
You aren't going to find anything regular in Lawrence. You may luck out, but there's no telling where or when. It isn't the kind of place to put up with a regular stroll.

HornyInKansas
09-27-12, 17:02
Last few times in town didn't find anything at all. Anyone have any luck or know if the main area shifted or something?

Powerpress74
04-28-13, 07:44
It has been years since I tried the 6th st stroll, and I wasn't sure if I'd find anything. I rolled out on a Saturday morning about 8:30, it was rainy so I didn't have high hopes. On 6th and Taylor stood a heavy set mixed girl that waved at me as I drove by. I turned around and picked her up. We did the safety check, and agreed on .2 for BBBJ with swallow, (but she said its usually .3). She also said that FS was avail for .4 She was a big girl with huge tits, and was decently clean and friendly for a SW. She said her name was Nikki AKA Coco, and was 32 years old. We found an alley to park, and she wasted NO time, she gave an aggressive BJ and I was done in less than 2 minutes. Ya got to love a no nonsense SW with no drama. Then she asked to be dropped off a couple of blocks away afterwards, and that was it. I definitely recommend her, and will see her again.

InTopeka70
09-20-13, 14:13
I've heard she is quite good.

It has been years since I tried the 6th st stroll, and I wasn't sure if I'd find anything. I rolled out on a Saturday morning about 8:30, it was rainy so I didn't have high hopes. On 6th and Taylor stood a heavy set mixed girl that waved at me as I drove by. I turned around and picked her up. We did the safety check, and agreed on .2 for BBBJ with swallow, (but she said its usually .3). She also said that FS was avail for .4 She was a big girl with huge tits, and was decently clean and friendly for a SW. She said her name was Nikki AKA Coco, and was 32 years old. We found an alley to park, and she wasted NO time, she gave an aggressive BJ and I was done in less than 2 minutes. Ya got to love a no nonsense SW with no drama. Then she asked to be dropped off a couple of blocks away afterwards, and that was it. I definitely recommend her, and will see her again.

JrJayHawk
07-02-21, 13:43
Anything at all happening in this town? Geez.

Let us know. It used to be a fun town to visit way back in the day.

Jj.