PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Gibblet35
07-26-10, 20:09
This is a great club would have given it a 10, but there were no extras to be had on premises. This is a fully nude club about 20 mins form town out in the middle of corn fields(literally)! The girls here were mostly 8-9 with one girl who was a 3 (and thats being generous). I was very impressed with the selection of ladies here. Table dances are 10 and topless VIP are nude and run 20. I opted not to do VIP bc there is no privacy and the bouncers watch from a distance that nothing goes on. If you want to the girls nude pop a dollar in your mouth or on your face and lay back on the stage, you will get up close personal with some beautiful cooch. I will def be back hopefully on a slower night bc most of the girls stuck with their regulars.

KC Questor
07-26-10, 23:22
I opted not to do VIP bc there is no privacy and the bouncers watch from a distance that nothing goes on.
I thought that they had updated the VIP area to have walls. When did you go?

String
07-27-10, 00:49
I have gone to the Outhouse frequently over the years,(May this year is most recent), and it has always been $15-$20 door fee and ALL dances are $20 except during a special. The VIP 'area' is $30 and the dances are $30. The ONLY difference is in the VIP is the girls get completely nude.

Having said that, I love the place. He's right the women are the hottest anywhere. LOTS of silicone though. I love it! But, Po, the head bouncer, makes sure nothing is going on. Still things go on outside and after hours.

Try the Paradise down on 24/40 where it meets 32 HWY. The entry fee is $15 a year. One drink min. Girls are good and bad. But, getting better. All the dances are $10. They have a new VIP room. $30 gets you in and and bottle of champagne to get the girl loose. Dances in the VIP are $25. But, the girls are young, new to this and pliable.

String
07-27-10, 00:52
I thought that they had updated the VIP area to have walls. When did you go?

You're right KC, they did add a wall to the VIP, because they put a new stage right there. Still, it has no door and it only seat 4 couples.

Sstreet
08-02-10, 22:18
Arrived around 10 Saturday night. Same laid back roadhouse. I did have my ID checked, which was a first. There was around 12 to 15 customers. Most your local crowd with a few out of towners that were definitely there for the service and out the door. I saw about 8 dancers, maybe 9. I have to say they were in full BBW mode and most should not be taking their clothes off. Jmho and to each there own. There was 1 really petite tight AA girl, but I couldn't seem to draw her attention. I was hit on by the 2 largest women there. Scared the crap out of me, knowing if either one of them sat on me they would break my legs. After 4 or 5 beers I really wanted to get my HE VIP and get out. I grabbed a thick, but not BBW AA girl and headed to VIP. Was upsold to the max and my stick was used for sharpening her teeth. All I can say is ouch and learn your profession girls. No HE with that! I should of left when I noticed Jade was already gone and no Nikki.

Almost forgot, Trop didn't smell near as bad as normal. The no smoking law has had a good effect for that problem, and I'm a smoker.

I guess I could report on Paradise club here also, since I see the Outhouse reports. Maybe there should be a separate thread for Lawrence strip clubs.

I stop in at Paradise 2-3 times a month to enjoy the cheap drinks and check out new girls. Never really much for extras, but always good full contact dances for $10. I can say that they have some fairly nice looking new talent lately. I can't remember there names, but some all natural breasts to play with on some 7/8 scale young girls. Always seem to have good look with T/O in this club and several looking for sugar daddies. If anyone knows Heather (30 y/o blond, worked there 10+ years with perfect breasts). I would like to know if she is doing well. I know she has a drinking problem. Just hope she's doing well.

ICTPussHound
09-01-10, 01:15
I was traveling through on the highway on Sunday night and decided to pop into Club Orleans just outside of Topeka. Nice club, overall. GREAT $20 lapdances and the VIP area was free that night, which was a bonus. The young lady I saw said a lot more was available in the Champagne room, but I had a good time with very full contact lapdance. I got to touch everything but inside her cooch and there seemed to be no other rules... VERY private area with no bouncers. Will definately stop back by soon!

Alan1776
09-08-18, 13:49
Went to Baby dolls a week back for lunch. Some really nice talent there. I think there are some digits to get there if you work it right. The gals are carefull. Will return and report back. PM if you have any info.

DaveDream
07-16-23, 21:52
I'll be in your city in a week on business and was wondering about the good clubs. I went back and read the forum from months ago and it looks like there's no favorite cubs. Looking to grab a beer and some titties. Contact in the private dance area is a plus. I'm don't like sitting on my hands as she rubs all over me. Grab some ass as she sticks her nipple in my w mouth. Any clubs that fit the description? Thanks. Dave from Wisconsin.