View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Pauley65
01-26-12, 15:58
New girl. Great massage and left smiling $

Powerpress74
04-28-13, 07:47
Basic rub and tug, average looking MTs. Nothing else available. 1 hour was .60 plus .40 tip for manual.

Pauley65
05-11-13, 10:18
Went last week. New skinny girl. Nice personality but a little routine. Hope someone new comes in. Left a little letdown

KjSvette
03-12-15, 15:51
Has anyone been to the new AMP on SW gage? LEO took a lot out of town glad to see another one open. You can Pm me the details.

Daddy59
05-12-17, 18:26
This place has become my go to in Topeka. Attractive ladies, great all over massage. I think this was one I had not had before, but I didn't get her name. She gives a great massage and really worked out all the kinks. If you want more info shoot me a PM.

JohnnyTheWad
05-13-17, 11:59
This place has become my go to in Topeka. Attractive ladies, great all over massage. I think this was one I had not had before, but I didn't get her name. She gives a great massage and really worked out all the kinks. If you want more info shoot me a PM.PM sent and thanks bro.

FlatLand620
09-25-17, 08:48
Strolled into Sunflower last week, just one lady there, not the worst or best I've seen but made up for lack of stunning looks with accommodating enthusiasm. PM for deets.

Daddy59
09-25-17, 13:03
Strolled into Sunflower last week, just one lady there, not the worst or best I've seen but made up for lack of stunning looks with accommodating enthusiasm. PM for deets.Only one lady was there the last time I was there. What happened to all the younger ladies that worked there?

USA Kansas
09-25-17, 22:48
Only one lady was there the last time I was there. What happened to all the younger ladies that worked there?I was there two weeks ago. I saw two 40 year old gals go in with a tall blonde guy. Were carrying bags like they just came from shopping. When I went in, there was a third gal there, maybe in her 30's. One of the gals that was shopping gave me an excellent massage +.

JohnnyTheWad
09-26-17, 00:42
Only one lady was there the last time I was there. What happened to all the younger ladies that worked there?It seems to me like younger Asians are becoming more and more rare these days.

USA Kansas
09-26-17, 10:42
It seems to me like younger Asians are becoming more and more rare these days.For sure! Each spa should have a line up of at least five gals similar in age, looks, and menu of the late JJ's Amy.

GoodShephrd
10-14-17, 18:55
Had some time so stopped in to check it out Saturday afternoon. Older lady only one working apparently. Probably in her 40's-50's. Went ahead and got half hour. Decent massage and on the flip she attempted to make me happy but neither one of us really felt like smiling. Satisfied my curiosity but I won't go back.

USA Kansas
10-16-17, 16:17
Had some time so stopped in to check it out Saturday afternoon. Older lady only one working apparently. Probably in her 40's-50's. Went ahead and got half hour. Decent massage and on the flip she attempted to make me happy but neither one of us really felt like smiling. Satisfied my curiosity but I won't go back.Thanks for the info. Saved me a trip.

Daddy59
02-13-18, 13:08
As always the place to get a great massage in Topeka. Nice looking woman, nice body and dressed perfect. Left happy.

Paul432
03-02-18, 23:21
Everything Daddy said. Lovely lady, very sweet, nice massage, did something I never experienced. I will climb the creeky stairs next time I am in the area.

Rdanon
04-09-18, 15:26
With all the normal spots getting shut down, where are the locals advertising their wares?

USA Kansas
06-05-18, 17:17
Something is suppose to be on the news this evening about the FBI, and something to do with Sunflower Massage on Kansas Ave. Hope they don't show people going, in, and coming out of there.

USA Kansas
06-05-18, 19:21
They said on the news that the FBI closed Sunflower Massage in Topeka, and two other Massage Parlors in Lawrence. They showed Manhattan on there map of massage parlors, but no mention of closing any in Manhattan.

Alan1776
06-27-18, 21:58
Something is suppose to be on the news this evening about the FBI, and something to do with Sunflower Massage on Kansas Ave. Hope they don't show people going, in, and coming out of there.Any more info on AMPs in topeka.

USA Kansas
06-28-18, 10:58
Any more info on AMPs in topeka.Haven't been to Topeka to see if there still open, or not.

DScott
07-03-18, 18:35
There is an article on June 5 on the Topeka newspaper website about arrests at Sunflower Massage on Kansas Ave. I would post the link, but I don't know how to redact names and don't want to violate the rules here.

Alan1776
07-09-18, 22:06
There is an article on June 5 on the Topeka newspaper website about arrests at Sunflower Massage on Kansas Ave. I would post the link, but I don't know how to redact names and don't want to violate the rules here.So what are the options in Topeka. I have a trip up there soon. Need some direction. Will receipicate with info from Wichita and Tulsa.

FlatLand620
08-06-18, 10:59
So what are the options in Topeka. I have a trip up there soon. Need some direction. Will receipicate with info from Wichita and Tulsa.Anyone care to report on the status of sunflower? Any other decent options in topcity?

Alan1776
09-08-18, 13:51
Anyone care to report on the status of sunflower? Any other decent options in topcity?Any updates in Topeka or has everything shut down? Do we have to drive to Lawerence or KC?

Daddy59
09-09-18, 17:25
I checked this place out. Had a good Massage and left happy. It was an interesting experience. YMMV.

https://topeka.rubratings.com/129225

USA Kansas
09-30-18, 22:32
Have been to the spa on 7th, and Fairlawn several times in the last year, or so. Extra's have changed drastically for the worse. Won't be going there anymore till they get a change of help there.

Sub69
10-02-21, 00:04
So are there any AMPs open in Topeka and if so just what can you get there? There hasn't been any reports in 3 years?

Sub69
10-25-21, 14:30
I stopped by Healing Massage at 4209 21st on October 19th.

I asked for 1/2 hour and paid. 4 to the only lady in the place. She was probably 30-40 years old, thin with small breasts. She led me to the room and asked me to get undressed. I got down to nothing on and waited for her. When she came back in she asked me to lie down and covered me with a towel. She asked me a few general questions while massaging with oil. She kept the towel on me the whole time. After spending quite a bit of time on my back, she asked me to turn over. The towel was put back on, but she started with my legs. She eventually started massaging Mr. Happy. She continued to massage him while she let me rub her all over her clothes and eventually under her shirt. After I made a mess, she cleaned me up and continued the massage.

I never asked for anything nor did she offer. She never asked for any tips. I did leave her a .4 tip though and left.

I would definitely repeat.

The Brian
10-04-23, 16:10
I haven't been in the area for quite a few years, but will be spending some time in Topeka next month. Looking for a good AMP to go to. Is this place still active at all? Anyone have any suggestions? I used to go to J's spa on Fairlawn, but I don't think it's around anymore. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.