PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Notag
01-11-13, 23:18
Well, heck, I'm going to post a strip club report in the strip club section of the forum. Somebody needs to start.

I had the opportunity to visit the Hamburg Theatre for the Performing Arts recently. This gentlemen's club is also.

Known as Shotgun Geniez. I used to visit regularly before the great flood of 2011, after that life got in the way of.

Fun, so it took a while for me to get back down there.

The Club.

The club is still pretty much the same as back in the 2009-2010 era. Physically the interior is the same, and.

Some of the same girls are there. They still have the bank of cameras watching the parking lot and the private dance.

Area. The private dance area seems to be not as dark as before, and I think all the seats may be covered by the.

Cameras, where previously there were one or two that weren't (or so I was told). Both times I had dances this.

Night the girls took me to the back part of the private area, which was more brightly lit. Don't know what that.

Means, if anything. The club is still BYOB, and cover was $20. There was a $5 one time charge to get into the private.

Dance area. That did include one 2-for-1 dance special however.

They have a door guard for the private dance area that frequently checks in on the dances. They girls take it in.

Stride, but I find it annoying. While they had started doing that when I was there before, it seems to be more pointed.

And frequent now, although the guy never said anything to me.

Somebody apparently went to the work of cleaning the restroom recently too.

The Girls.

There were probably about ten girls there, but as was typical most of the time half were hanging out in the.

Dressing room. I've never understood that, they must make some minimum amount of money for their needs early in the.

Evening, then afterward they just chill out.

I only caught four girls names while I was there: Dolly, Diamond, and the hunter-killer team CiCi and Désiree. I got.

A couple of dances from Dolly, and while she was nice, and had a hot bod, she was also a little bit more conservative.

With her dances than dances in the old days. She also showed a couple of flashes of "bored professional", but I think she.

Might warm up after you got to know her. I'd give her a thumbs up.

I was told Nina still worked there, but she was absent this night.

I am old friends with CiCi and Désiree, so when they presented themselves I got a few dances from CiCi and got.

Caught up on things with them. Seems there's not much new, however, still doing the cleaning thing occasionally, and.

CiCi mentioned something about shipping and receiving. The dances from CiCi were good, but she's always been a little.

Conservative too, although she does the tease a lot. Still, I enjoyed my time with her. And I should mention they are.

Both still hot looking. Too frequently you'll meet a slim, attractive dancer or personal services technician, and damn.

If a few years later they aren't as pleasantly plump as a Butterball turkey at Thanksgiving. Not these two-they're.

Still looking yummy! Dances are still $25.

Summary.

The club seems to be just a slight bit more "tightened up", just a bit more conservative, compared to a couple of years.

Ago. Still, it's a pretty good club, with pretty good contact available, and can be a fun experience.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Kyowa
01-12-13, 11:02
Even though I was born + lived the first 36 years of my life in Cedar Rapids, & my now-widowed brother-in-law was born & raised in Council Bluffs, I've never been down in far-southwest-Iowa; if HAMBURG isn't at the ass-end of s'w'-Iowa then I'll bet You can at least see the ass-end of Iowa from there with Your Mark-1 eyeballs! _ Sincerely: {L}AK.

P' S' I took the liberty of editing the post (while I was bored + drinking WAY too much coffee) to remove the "unnecessary hard returns" {+ some edits of punctuation} for easier readability; I hope "NOTAG" (& nobody else, either) objects to my effort to give an example of how this helps the text "flow" so that it's' easier to parse; sincerely: {L}AK.

[QUOTE=Notag; 1648734]Well, heck, I'm going to post a strip club report in the strip club section of the forum. Somebody needs to start. I had the opportunity to visit the Hamburg Theatre for the Performing Arts recently. This gentlemen's club is also known as Shotgun Geniez. I used to visit regularly before the great flood of 2011, after that life got in the way of fun, so it took a while for me to get back down there. _ The Club: the club is still pretty much the same as back in the 2009-2010 era; physically the interior is the same, and some of the same girls are there. They still have the bank of cameras watching the parking lot and the private dance area. The private dance area seems to be not as dark as before, and I think all the seats may be covered by the. Cameras, where previously there were one or two that weren't (or so I was told). Both times I had dances this night the girls took me to the back part of the private area, which was more brightly lit. Don't know what that means, if anything. The club is still BYOB, and cover was $20. There was a $5 one time charge to get into the private dance area: that did include one 2-for-1 dance special however. They have a door guard for the private dance area that frequently checks in on the dances. They girls take it in stride, but I find it annoying. While they had started doing that when I was there before, it seems to be more pointed and frequent now, although the guy never said anything to me. _ Somebody apparently went to the work of cleaning the restroom recently, too.

The Girls: there were probably about ten girls there, but as was typical most of the time, half were hanging out in the dressing-room: I've never understood that, they must make some minimum amount of money for their needs early in the evening, then afterward they just chill out. I only caught four girls names while I was there: Dolly, Diamond, and the hunter-killer team CiCi and Désiree. I got a couple of dances from Dolly, and while she was nice, and had a hot bod, she was also a little bit more conservative with her dances than dances in the old days: she also showed a couple of flashes of "bored professional", but I think she might warm up after you got to know her; I'd give her a thumbs up. I was told Nina still worked there, but she was absent this night. I am old friends with CiCi and Désiree, so when they presented themselves I got a few dances from CiCi and got caught up on things with them: seems there's not much new, however, still doing the cleaning thing occasionally, and CiCi mentioned something about shipping and receiving; The dances from CiCi were good, but she's always been a little conservative too, although she does the tease a lot: still, I enjoyed my time with her! And I should mention they are both still hot looking: too frequently you'll meet a slim, attractive dancer or personal services technician, and damn if a few years later they aren't as pleasantly plump as a Butterball turkey at Thanksgiving! Not these two-they're still looking yummy! Dances are still $25. _ Summary: the club seems to be just a slight bit more "tightened up", just a bit more conservative, compared to a couple of years ago: still, it's a pretty good club, with pretty good contact available, and can be a fun experience!

Notag
01-12-13, 13:10
Well, I didn't manually insert hard returns in my previous post, I composed it offline in a text editor, and pasted it into the form here. Obviously the editor inserted the hard returns, but it looked fine when I submitted it. Sorry.

Hootersman1
05-08-13, 00:29
Has anyone tried the juice bar that is out by the airport, somewhere? I am going up to Waterloo this weekend, I am curious about it.

Nodak Boy
09-01-13, 16:40
Was in town recently and made a trip to Flirts before I left on a Friday night. Got there around 5:30 and was almost the only one there from 5:30 to 8:00pm, crazy! I saw about 8 different women, about 1/2 I thought were something I might try, especially the thin black girl. But she was too busy doing who knows what and got a couple dances from another woman (name started with L?).

What's different in Iowa vs MN is that hands can roam on top anywhere. That's a big difference as here we can't touch nothing. The dances are $25 vs $20 here, but I think it's definitely worth it.

The club itself is medium sized but nicely done on the inside. I'd definitely go back, or to probably *ANY* Iowa clubs for that matter.

Buggsy4
09-01-13, 23:57
Flirts club as well as any other strip joints and downtown wloo and most off the town is a dive, like going to a hole in the ground.