PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Rubmeright
01-29-17, 21:55
Anybody tried the new places? Wondering if it's worth the drive north to check them out.

Tc9110
06-01-18, 14:41
Is there anyone who offer's full service massage from their house. E in Sioux City.

Tc9110
06-01-18, 14:42
Does anyone know of someone offering full service massage from their home.

LknAss
08-13-18, 11:35
I was passing through your fine city on a road trip and took a short break from the long drive believing a half hour massage would feel pretty good. I tried out Asian Health on Gordon. I saw the sign that said $40 for half hour and thought that was a little high, but not outrageous. I get to the massage room and the masseuse asks for $50 stating "didn't you see the sign?" I pay up thinking Okay, this better be real good or no tip. The massage was mediocre with no tease at all. On my way out the owner, an older Asian woman, and the masseuse were near the entrance. She asked for a tip so I pointed to the sign that said $40. She explained to me that that was just for foot massage. I informed both that I spent enough money for the service I received and walked out.

OldDog1958
09-06-18, 07:45
I was passing through your fine city on a road trip and took a short break from the long drive believing a half hour massage would feel pretty good. I tried out Asian Health on Gordon. I saw the sign that said $40 for half hour and thought that was a little high, but not outrageous. I get to the massage room and the masseuse asks for $50 stating "didn't you see the sign?" I pay up thinking Okay, this better be real good or no tip. The massage was mediocre with no tease at all. On my way out the owner, an older Asian woman, and the masseuse were near the entrance. She asked for a tip so I pointed to the sign that said $40. She explained to me that that was just for foot massage. I informed both that I spent enough money for the service I received and walked out.Hit this same place last weekend, not the best massage but she sure kept me entertained. DIY at the end but laughed pretty hard most of the time.

TravelingGuy12
03-01-19, 12:57
Sioux city has a couple HJ places.

IATraveller
05-20-20, 21:19
Anything current in Sioux City for MP? PM me.

Rubmeright
05-12-21, 09:53
Anything current in Sioux City for MP? PM me.Several venues have improved. Influx of talent from covid lockdown cities.

BoilerWelder
06-23-21, 23:10
Senior member here for a few weeks. Wondering which places were worth a visit. There doesn't seem to be many adds for anything here. PM is fine.

Math1956
08-15-21, 12:10
Can anyone provide me with information about your experiences at Asian Sunshine Massage?

If I remember correctly from RubMaps (I let my subscription expire), your experience is better than your typical rub-and-tug. Can anyone verify that is the case?

I will be glad to provide information for Omaha / Council Bluffs if you need it. Please feel free to PM me.

BlankSpaces
01-08-22, 19:24
Can anyone provide me with information about your experiences at Asian Sunshine Massage?

If I remember correctly from RubMaps (I let my subscription expire), your experience is better than your typical rub-and-tug. Can anyone verify that is the case?

I will be glad to provide information for Omaha / Council Bluffs if you need it. Please feel free to PM me.The price is far higher than you'll pay elsewhere for anything other than L1 since they charge to remove top and bottom. I suppose a clothed L2 might be a reasonable price, but if you want to play with the girls or her kitty you pay over $$ total.

Chappy18
04-06-22, 09:38
Alright gents. I will be in Sioux City this weekend. Can anyone suggest an AMP? I've been stuck in Ft Dodge, which has absolutely nothing to offer, so I'm way over do! Please feel free to DM me with a location and details!

Lunchbox Hero
05-01-22, 17:27
I was taken to the room by the receptionist, told to Get Comfortable. Melody came in and asked if it was my first time here, I said yes and we introduced ourselves. 5' petite, A cups with puffy nipples and clean shaven kitty. Her English is very good. She started the massage with a towel covering me, lots of elbow and forearm pressure, hard pressure for a girl her size. After about 15 minutes, she removed towel and began oil rub down. Her technique was very nice. When she had moved down to my legs and butt the teasing began. I was very pleased with the tease and build-up to the flip.

After flipping and pointing followed by affirming head nods, she he held her hand out. I said how much? Her reply was. "more money, more fun" I gave her 100 and she immediately got naked and began the handjob. Very cute body and allowed my hands to roam freely. It was an enjoyable session. She is very friendly but a little mechanical during the fun. I'm an older and bigger guy so I'm sure she wasn't very into it. I would repeat with her but I will seek a better actress here in town.

BDiddy5522
05-18-22, 12:38
I will be coming through town and curious the best place in town to stop for a L1 and maybe a table shower? I have never had one of those but a TS sounds like fun. Any help appreciated.

Chappy18
10-08-22, 20:50
Hello fellow mongers. Just arrived in town and will be here for a few months. Any recommendations? It seems like there's not a lot of post on here. What's going on? DM me with recommendations and I'll do the same. I've seen a few places and will be giving them a shot!!

SexToyMagic
10-20-22, 10:45
Hello fellow mongers. Just arrived in town and will be here for a few months. Any recommendations? It seems like there's not a lot of post on here. What's going on? DM me with recommendations and I'll do the same. I've seen a few places and will be giving them a shot!!Any luck? I'm a traveler as well and looking to sample the local product. Anything legit in the area? Any info appreciated.

SexToyMagic
10-20-22, 11:01
A quick google search looks like there are multiple AMP's. I only have one day here. Which place has the best women? Which has the most offerings?

Rubmeright
01-20-23, 17:22
A quick google search looks like there are multiple AMP's. I only have one day here. Which place has the best women? Which has the most offerings?The shops by IHOP, Green, Asian Health and the one by Scheels are all the same owner. There has been an influx of new talent during covid and many have stayed. It costs a bit more but the service is better, more attractive. Frankly, I'd put any of those 4 ahead of anything in Omaha, cb, Lincoln

Tc9110
09-14-23, 08:43
It's been a while since I've been to the AMP's I've noticed some have changed do any of them provide full service pm me to let me know please.

PieyedPiper
09-26-23, 21:50
Can anyone PM me with info, prices etc. For the best full service AMP in Sioux city.

FreeFall1977
10-31-23, 12:29
Can anyone PM me with info, prices etc. For the best full service AMP in Sioux city.Traveling here, will be in town for a few days. Please post or PM! I will share if I TOFTT.

Euge85
11-25-23, 00:16
I've read on here and on reddit that sioux city has some decent happy ending massages but no one ever says where to go. If anyone has any info on the best places and how it works I would like to know. Thanks.

Rubmeright
12-02-23, 17:41
I've read on here and on reddit that sioux city has some decent happy ending massages but no one ever says where to go. If anyone has any info on the best places and how it works I would like to know. Thanks.Bold first post.

There is good info on this thread, follow it. If it's not on here, try it on your own and let us know how it went.
If you want addresses and names, the odds are those names will be sought after by Leo. It's a quiet town, cops don't have much going on in the way of big bad crime. Are you picking up what is being put down for you?