PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Some Guy In Il
07-03-10, 07:08
I have gone to the Island Spa a few times now. I enjoy it. The ladies there are older but do give good massages. It's $0.7 for a massage and $0.4 to $0.5 for a HJ.

I have visited Kim and another I think her name is Penny(?). Kim is late 40s or early 50s. She gives the best massage and HJ I have ever had. Penny is much oldder. Perhaps 60s or more. I believe she is now just a mamasan.

I have seen another woman there. Mid to late 40ish. I have not had a session with her yet.

Lately, they have been a bit more shy offering the HJ. No other services are available.

Some Guy In Il
07-03-10, 08:01
I have gone to the Island Spa a few times now. I enjoy it. The ladies there are older but do give good massages. It's $0.7 for a massage and $0.4 to $0.5 for a HJ.

I have visited Kim and another I think her name is Penny(?). Kim is late 40s or early 50s. She gives the best massage and HJ I have ever had. Penny is much oldder. Perhaps 60s or more. I believe she is now just a mamasan.

I have seen another woman there. Mid to late 40ish. I have not had a session with her yet.

Lately, they have been a bit more shy offering the HJ. No other services are available.

Passingthru69
07-04-10, 14:48
Well Sat. I had some time and stopped at the Island.

Was greeted by an older lady, still cute looking.

Paid door fee and got comfy.

I asked about shower and she looked at me funny, but offered me the shower solo. bummer

Got a fair massage, then on flip she said ok done.

I kinda hinted at other things and she said oh no can not do, not here.

I did manage a handshake..

Gave her a small tip.

Will not go back again.

Yes I did read the reports, but was hoping to get lucky.

Some Guy In Il
09-26-10, 12:54
This is a different Kim from the one I reported on earlier. This Kim is from Korea, the other is from Malaysia.

Kim is all smiles. I think because she doesn't speak much English. The massage was poor. Not much strength and she uses a lot of cream. I left so sticky that my cloths were sticking to me which was annoying.

The massage ended with a no questions asked HJ. The HJ was ok. She sits on the table with you spread eagle position as opposed to Malaysian Kim's style of standing next to the table. Overall, I would say that next visit I hope to see Malaysian Kim and not Korean Kim.

Massage: 3/10

Extras: 6/10

Dev Deva
12-11-10, 00:53
This is a different Kim from the one I reported on earlier. This Kim is from Korea, the other is from Malaysia.

Kim is all smiles. I think because she doesn't speak much English. The massage was poor. Not much strength and she uses a lot of cream. I left so sticky that my cloths were sticking to me which was annoying.

The massage ended with a no questions asked HJ. The HJ was ok. She sits on the table with you spread eagle position as opposed to Malaysian Kim's style of standing next to the table. Overall, I would say that next visit I hope to see Malaysian Kim and not Korean Kim.

Massage: 3/10.

Extras: 6/10The Malaysian Kim is Chinese ethnic or malay?

Dev Deva
12-11-10, 01:23

Massage: 3/10.

Extras: 6/10The Malaysian Kim is she Chinese ethnic or Malays ethnic?

Broome333
03-18-11, 18:12
I used to visit Island every now and then a few years ago. I remember my visits with Penny as a good massage with decent albeit limited extras. I was in Milan a few days ago and noticed the open sign and empty lot as I was passing. A half hour or so later I had finished my business and decided to stop by and check the place out although recent reviews were not good. I got Kim, I assume the Korean one based on past descriptions. The massage was pretty good but way to short. She set some sort of land speed record moving from body part to body part. On the finish she sat at the end of the table well out of arms reach as previously mentioned and refused all invitations to move closer. Her need for speed continued in the finish as well. Time wise, I was in and out in well less than 30 minutes even though I was the only one there. I felt more like I got mugged than massaged. The only good point is there were no negotiations for the finish. Still 70 at the door and I tipped 20 instead of my usual 40. She asked for more and didn't seem happy when I said no. Oh well, I wasn't happy either so I guess we are even. Long story short save your money and stay away.

Chavez5446
04-27-11, 20:42
Lame, lame, lame. Had good experience in the past. Ok massage today but nothing else. Not even a tickle on my boys and I gave all the signs. She shook her head and said No. I said the same about the tip and for $70 for an hour, save the money.

Some Guy In Il
05-17-11, 17:53
Lame, lame, lame. Had good experience in the past. Ok massage today but nothing else. Not even a tickle on my boys and I gave all the signs. She shook her head and said No. I said the same about the tip and for $70 for an hour, save the money.I had decided awhile ago not to return to Island. However the 2 hour drive to Bloomington or hour and a half to Dubuque for the possibility of better service was too much of a turn off so I did return. I was greeted by Korean Kim. I'm glad to say that her service has improved. No cream and a bit more talkative during the message. The message was still too fast though.

After reading Chavez5446's report I expected to leave my balls and wallet full but after finishing the message she offered a HJ which I accepted.

Chavez5446
05-18-11, 07:02
Glad they still have something to offer. Maybe I just got the wrong girl on the wrong day. I've always had a positive experience in the past. Compared to AMPs in other parts of the country I've gone to, they are over priced.

Wish someone else would open another. Competition and drive down price.

Happy Hunting CZ

Some Guy In Il
05-19-11, 20:16
Glad they still have something to offer. Maybe I just got the wrong girl on the wrong day. I've always had a positive experience in the past. Compared to AMPs in other parts of the country I've gone to, they are over priced.

Wish someone else would open another. Competition and drive down price.

Happy Hunting CZYou and me both! You would think as big as the Quad Cities is that there would be at least one other AMP.

Hopefully someday.

Fun Boy
07-02-11, 07:54
Stopped in last Sunday afternoon as I needed a massage and I've always gotten great massages including back walking which I like a lot. Used to stop in every 4-6 wks about 2 yrs ago, but haven't been going much this last year, but Korean Kim still remembered me and she provided the same service as usual (great massage+HJ). Didn't make her work for it too long so was done maybe 10min early, tipped the normal. 3 which she didn't complain about.

Member #4721
07-26-11, 20:19
Does Island have a table shower? Thought I noticed it in an old review, but not mentioned in anything recent. Poor reviews have kept me weary. Thanks!

Spoonie
07-27-11, 17:15
Does Island have a table shower? Thought I noticed it in an old review, but not mentioned in anything recent. Poor reviews have kept me weary. Thanks!It's been a while since I've been there but I've never seen one nor was one offered.

Sunflower
07-28-11, 07:57
It's been a while since I've been there but I've never seen one nor was one offered.Try the Asian Massage on Central Ave in Dubuque. You will never go back to Island again. Table shower is $10. 00 & the massage is $60. 00. A tip is above these prices, but well worth it.

Member #4721
08-01-11, 23:24
Thanks all for the advice. Dubuque is a little far for me. I checked out Island. Got Sue. Older, but very decent looking. Small and climbed on back for massage. Looking at the reviews, and I was expecting something pretty rough. Massage was actually pretty darn good. I like hard pressure and it was enough to leave me sore the next couple of days. Only problem was, it was pretty short. Maybe 30 minutes. Then I had to do some talking to get a handshake. Overall, a much better experience than I expected, even though I was out of there in 40 minutes. Damage was $.0. Would consider returning until they know me, but there's a couple questionables I want to try. Probably nothing more than massage, but I enjoy the hunt more than anything.

KyleC
01-06-12, 00:20
Try the Asian Massage on Central Ave in Dubuque. You will never go back to Island again. Table shower is $10. 00 & the massage is $60. 00. A tip is above these prices, but well worth it.So I did. The $60 / hr massage is accurate, though it wasn't that great. I fell asleep on the table. Had a nice dream where I got flipped over and got a CBJ. She never mentioned her name but she was about 30 or so. Too bad it was a dream.

KyleC
02-13-12, 19:48
So I did. The $60 / hr massage is accurate, though it wasn't that great. I fell asleep on the table. Had a nice dream where I got flipped over and got a CBJ. She never mentioned her name but she was about 30 or so. Too bad it was a dream.It's amazing how some dreams are recurring. Same basic structure, different girl this time. Couldn't make out the name due to the accent, but fun anyways.

Some Guy In Il
12-27-12, 10:36
Been a while since anyone has posted. I seen on another site a place in Davenport. Asian Rejuvenation. Looks legit, but has anyone been there?

Qccolt45
12-30-12, 01:11
Been a while since anyone has posted. I seen on another site a place in Davenport. Asian Rejuvenation. Looks legit, but has anyone been there?I've been there. Julia is a great person and gives a great massage. The first on I received she gave me an external prostate massage but no happy ending. She uses lots of oil and really doesn't offer a shower even though there is one available. I've only been twice so there isn't much more info.

Hootersman1
01-03-13, 19:46
I've been there. Julia is a great person and gives a great massage. The first on I received she gave me an external prostate massage but no happy ending. She uses lots of oil and really doesn't offer a shower even though there is one available. I've only been twice so there isn't much more info.How much was the cost and length of the sesion?

Ohboy2012
01-09-13, 14:26
How much was the cost and length of the sesion?100% legit.

Ohboy2012
01-09-13, 20:42
100% legit.$60 / hr is the rate.

Yankee1
01-17-13, 12:05
Anyone been to this place? I just seen it on BP. Is it new?

http://quadcities.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-bodywork-and-massage-therapy-26/6404491

Ohboy2012
01-20-13, 01:41
Anyone been to this place? I just seen it on BP. Is it new?

http://quadcities.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-bodywork-and-massage-therapy-26/6404491On the surface it seems to be massage only. Mostly "mature" ladies. Nothing to get excited about and not the cleanest place. The towels on the table looked "used". No music and lots of talking, eating and other distractions going on outside the room. Massage was 4 out of 10. Will not go back.

Pmil 202
01-25-13, 00:17
On the surface it seems to be massage only. Mostly "mature" ladies. Nothing to get excited about and not the cleanest place. The towels on the table looked "used". No music and lots of talking, eating and other distractions going on outside the room. Massage was 4 out of 10. Will not go back.I did make it there last nite after 2 tries, first time no one was around so I waited a few mins another guy walked in seen me and took off LOL, I figured someone would come out as they have a door alarm thing like I spa, so I left dove the stroll and called the number they have and a Asian gal said there were 4 girls working so someone should be there, so I go back and after a few min a older asian gal 40ish not bad looking came out and took me to a room and asked me how long I want, said a half hr was just massage of the back, neck, legs, and a hr massage was the same except flip over and do chest legs etc, She was trying to push the hr massage on me, I only had time for a half so I got that, right after she said undress she comes back into the room while I'm undressing and I'm dam near naked and she says pay first, I said ok, by this time I'm naked and she didn't seem to have a problem with that, I've never had that happen before! Anyway she did give a nice slow uncovered massage and did come close to the boys a few times so idk, after she was done I flipped over with no towel on while she washed her hands in the room and she didn't have a problem with that either, so idk if she was wanting me to make a move or not, so I got dressed she comes back with a cup of water and I think she was wanting a tip, I said next time I will she said ok and said her name was lisa and to ask for her, I'm not sure what to think of this place the guy was right about the no music, lots of talking and stuff going on outside the room and the door bell thing going off but it did seem clean the time I went so I'm not sure if ill go back or not, stay safe.

P

Qccolt45
02-16-13, 17:09
I went to the AMP on W. Kimberly by the carwash today. There were two women there. One old and one young. I had no choice and got the older lady. Asked for 30 minutes and actually got a pretty good massage. The lady did brush the boys a few times, but she was actually rubbing my legs, so I'm not sure if it really meant something. Anyway, charged me 40 for 30 minutes. Left tip, got smile from younger girl, might go back to feel it out more. Place was clean, music was decent and since I went in the middle of day, not busy. I'll go back eventually and update later.

Qccolt45
02-23-13, 00:08
I went to the AMP on W. Kimberly by the carwash today. There were two women there. One old and one young. I had no choice and got the older lady. Asked for 30 minutes and actually got a pretty good massage. The lady did brush the boys a few times, but she was actually rubbing my legs, so I'm not sure if it really meant something. Anyway, charged me 40 for 30 minutes. Left tip, got smile from younger girl, might go back to feel it out more. Place was clean, music was decent and since I went in the middle of day, not busy. I'll go back eventually and update later.Well, I went again with no luck. This time didn't even get a flip. Not to mention, it was the same old woman. Anyway, will not go again although she does give a pretty good massage.

Pmil 202
02-23-13, 10:52
Well, I went again with no luck. This time didn't even get a flip. Not to mention, it was the same old woman. Anyway, will not go again although she does give a pretty good massage.I've been there a few times too and did get a massage from both ladies the young one does not seem to be into any kind of playing even though she seemed like she was teasing with a soft touch massage with limited towel use, however the older one did get very close to things with limited towel use and did encourage me to do a self serv finish both give a very nice massage and I don't think they will go any further than a self serv thing, they also have a AMP in them that was is same deal a couple of older late 30ish asian ladies that give a good massage with limited towel coverage and both let me do a self serv thing but the one lady did let me do a bit of roaming while she helped somewhat, maybe if a guy becomes a reg things might go further but it is a place to get a very good massage.

Ohboy2012
02-23-13, 16:52
I've been there a few times too and did get a massage from both ladies the young one does not seem to be into any kind of playing even though she seemed like she was teasing with a soft touch massage with limited towel use, however the older one did get very close to things with limited towel use and did encourage me to do a self serv finish both give a very nice massage and I don't think they will go any further than a self serv thing, they also have a AMP in them that was is same deal a couple of older late 30ish asian ladies that give a good massage with limited towel coverage and both let me do a self serv thing but the one lady did let me do a bit of roaming while she helped somewhat, maybe if a guy becomes a reg things might go further but it is a place to get a very good massage.I relented and went back. Actually there are 4 different women working there, two 25-35, one 45+, and one 55+. I have used 3 of them. One lady was not playful (only used her once) but two of the three became playful after the usual warm-up period ( 20 minutes). Lots of suggestive rubbing and talk (which surprised me). To further break the ice one lady indicated it was "visually" obvious I needed a girl friend. The towel is only used the first 20 minutes plus they let me relax as they do "all" the work. No need for DIY. Full 60 minutes each time. It's a little cleaner than a month ago, they now have music, and they quieted the other girls when customers are present. Not perfect but ok.

Ohboy2012
02-23-13, 16:55
Has anyone broke the ice there or is it a massage only AMP?

Pmil 202
02-24-13, 12:20
I've been there a few times too and did get a massage from both ladies the young one does not seem to be into any kind of playing even though she seemed like she was teasing with a soft touch massage with limited towel use, however the older one did get very close to things with limited towel use and did encourage me to do a self serv finish both give a very nice massage and I don't think they will go any further than a self serv thing, they also have a AMP in them that was is same deal a couple of older late 30ish asian ladies that give a good massage with limited towel coverage and both let me do a self serv thing but the one lady did let me do a bit of roaming while she helped somewhat, maybe if a guy becomes a reg things might go further but it is a place to get a very good massage.I ment to add the other AMP is in East Moline I think its owned by the same people.

Some Guy In Il
02-27-13, 04:41
I've been trying to go to all the AMPs in the QC. Legit or not. I really liked this place. I got the lady in her 40s. She gives a very good massage. The best I have had at any AMP. Rather vigorous when messaging my legs. I was fully erect but nothing from her. She was very nice. She even commented on how big she thinks my hands are. I got a hug on the way out. I asked her name. She was whispering so I'm not sure what she said. I think it was Mai or Li Mai? Anyway, I'm not good at "breaking the ice" so there were no extras but I will be back someday.

So, where is the AMP in East Moline?

Pmil 202
02-27-13, 23:30
I've been trying to go to all the AMPs in the QC. Legit or not. I really liked this place. I got the lady in her 40s. She gives a very good massage. The best I have had at any AMP. Rather vigorous when messaging my legs. I was fully erect but nothing from her. She was very nice. She even commented on how big she thinks my hands are. I got a hug on the way out. I asked her name. She was whispering so I'm not sure what she said. I think it was Mai or Li Mai? Anyway, I'm not good at "breaking the ice" so there were no extras but I will be back someday.

So, where is the AMP in East Moline?Well I'm wondering if they closed down as I've been trying to go the last couple of nites and the place is dark, tonight I seen the banner they had by the road is gone so I'm not sure if they have been closed due to weather being snowy here or if they changed hrs or got ran out as it is in a dr office type bldg, the place in east Moline is on 23rd ave right next to KFC in a office bldg all the way in back very discreet! Nice, there is no sign out front but out back there is a small sign saying where its at, hope this one stays around!

KyleCa
03-01-13, 18:49
Well I'm wondering if they closed down as I've been trying to go the last couple of nites and the place is dark.Well they were open this afternoon. No banner was out but the small sign was in back. Didn't partake so no real report but I figured that it might make someone else's day. I don't know where 23rd ave comes into play, but next to the KFC is dead on.

Kyle

Pmil 202
03-02-13, 11:05
Well they were open this afternoon. No banner was out but the small sign was in back. Didn't partake so no real report but I figured that it might make someone else's day. I don't know where 23rd ave comes into play, but next to the KFC is dead on.

KyleSorry its ave of cities and I was talking about the AMP in Davenport off Kimblery Road might be closed down.

Some Guy In Il
03-02-13, 13:54
Yep. Definitely open. I just got back. Got a massage from Jenny. Even better then the one I got in Davenport (Which was pretty darn good). This place also seems legit but no towel used. I'll be back for sure.

Ohboy2012
03-16-13, 09:39
Yep. Definitely open. I just got back. Got a massage from Jenny. Even better then the one I got in Davenport (Which was pretty darn good). This place also seems legit but no towel used. I'll be back for sure.Appears there are 3 or 4 different therapists at this location. They were all younger than expected and two were almost cute. Massage was not theraputic quality but it was pleasant. The girl I got was one of the almost cute ladies, plus she was talkative and cheerful. As I was leaving she actually handed me back part of my tip saying I gave her too much and then without warning planted a full mouth hard kiss on me. Obviously she studied marketing in China.

Ohboy2012
04-02-13, 02:16
Has anyone been back lately to Asian Tuina aka Asian Bodyworks? Any recommendations on provider to ask for?

YoungHobby
04-07-13, 02:59
Anyone able to confirm or deny if Island Spa is still full service? Saw them with recent reviews on other sites but am not premium member. Went there a few nights ago and after the lady asked my age (26) I was asked to leave. May have been because it was close to closing. May have been due to being a younger hobbyiest. May try again and hope for a different door greeter. Anyone able to TOFT and find out if they are still offering additional services or not?

DportSport
04-17-13, 13:21
Hi everyone. I am a new member to this site, but I have been reviewing the post on a regular basis for the last couple of years so feel free to PM me with any additional insight on the safe massage or BP ladies.

Has anyone tried this woman for a massage? I have exchanged a couple of emails and they don't seem to be getting me info very quickly. Any insight is appreciated.

http://quadcities.backpage.com/BodyRubs/a-breath-of-air-40/6718800

Teabagplain
04-20-13, 11:46
Hi everyone. I am a new member to this site, but I have been reviewing the post on a regular basis for the last couple of years so feel free to PM me with any additional insight on the safe massage or BP ladies.

Has anyone tried this woman for a massage? I have exchanged a couple of emails and they don't seem to be getting me info very quickly. Any insight is appreciated.

http://quadcities.backpage.com/BodyRubs/a-breath-of-air-40/6718800Have tried contacting her a couple of times without success.

Pmil 202
04-21-13, 10:22
Have tried contacting her a couple of times without success.Well I think she's fake got a email of rates nothing else tired of playing BP games and bs w these girls.

YoungHobby
05-19-13, 18:53
After being a repeat at the EMoline parlor it would show that they are legit unless anyone can say otherwise. Safe to say then that there are no longer any happy ending MPs in this area?

Ohboy2012
05-20-13, 21:29
After being a repeat at the EMoline parlor it would show that they are legit unless anyone can say otherwise. Safe to say then that there are no longer any happy ending MPs in this area?I agree they are more than likely legit. Gents on another review site said they could get DIY but they didn't give provider names which leads me to suspect fantasy or rejection reviews. Even if they had given names it just doesn't fit the women working there with the possible exception of May. May strikes me as capable of moving left of center if you sweet talk her just right. Then again, maybe not.

JimmyBoy
05-21-13, 11:23
After being a repeat at the EMoline parlor it would show that they are legit unless anyone can say otherwise. Safe to say then that there are no longer any happy ending MPs in this area?Would also concur that for last month nothing but a sensual massage and even losing the towel make you think that some extras may be coming but not happening. Great massage though. Had more luck there when they first opened but nothing since. Have not seen that lady since.

Pmil 202
06-16-13, 12:20
http://quadcities.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-hours-and-great-massages-46/7008709 I'd avoid this one got a massage in the past from her and was nice w a great ending but this time sucked bad! She was to caught up with what was going on in the office w the other ladies that work there gossip bs and games + she answered her phone twice from texts etc! WTF! Paid for a hr and got like 40 min of the worst bs games I've ever seen all I wanted was a nice massage I say go to the older gal next door to them she gives a very nice massage but no extras and she is nice and no bs! Has any one tried the aaa masage on locust st? She has a nice pic on CL and looks like she has good rates if you have info pm me thanks.

P

IlliniHoops
06-19-13, 22:13
http://quadcities.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-hours-and-great-massages-46/7008709

I'd avoid this one got a massage in the past from her and was nice w a great ending but this time sucked bad! She was to caught up with what was going on in the office w the other ladies that work there gossip bs and games + she answered her phone twice from texts etc! WTF! Paid for a hr and got like 40 min of the worst bs games I've ever seen all I wanted was a nice massage I say go to the older gal next door to them she gives a very nice massage but no extras and she is nice and no bs! Has any one tried the aaa masage on locust st? She has a nice pic on CL and looks like she has good rates if you have info pm me thanks.

PAa on locust is legit. Don't waste your time.

Ohboy2012
08-12-13, 22:08
New lady at Asian Tuina. I think she said her name is Annie. She looks ok in the dark if you don't open your eyes too wide. Table shower and massage were ok. If you like teasing she's your girl. Very busy place with several dudes in the waiting room.

FrostBlade
08-16-13, 14:46
Anyone have any idea if this place is legit or not?

Found on rubmaps, called and the mamasan (I think) didn't speak much English.

Pmil 202
08-17-13, 11:45
Anyone have any idea if this place is legit or not?

Found on rubmaps, called and the mamasan (I think) didn't speak much English.I've been there once very nice massage, I think if a guy became a reg something may happen.

RubMeInTheQc
08-31-13, 19:51
I noticed Ming Spa just north of South Park Mall and just south of Walgreens. Anyone been there?

Pmil 202
09-06-13, 21:48
I noticed Ming Spa just north of South Park Mall and just south of Walgreens. Anyone been there?I stopped there again tonight went last fri also had the same 30ish skinny asian lady named queenie, she does give a good massage but no extra as I let the towel fall off the boys tonite she didn't seem to mind that but would not do anything, she did brush them a few times so I don't think anything is going to happen there except maybe a diy thing, my question is how come these places are showing up all over town and they offer nothing? It would be nice if we could get one that would do FS! I'm thinking of going on a road trip to peoria or bloomington, I've herd FS can be had there, anyone w some info please pm me.

Stay safe,

P

YoungHobby
10-07-13, 23:02
No places in area give great massages and HE anymore here. Lincoln Rds is no good. That it for here or can someone PM me with info to say there is a place?

KyleCa
10-29-13, 21:10
No places in area give great massages and HE anymore here. Lincoln Rds is no good. That it for here or can someone PM me with info to say there is a place?Ottawa or Bloomington are the closest I have found. It's not my main thing so I don't pursue MPs often.

OldCarGuy69
11-16-13, 00:46
Visited Island Spa last week while in town for work. After 2 unsatisfying visits to BP providers (see reviews in BP section) plus doing self service at Asian Tunia in East Moline, decided to try here and expect nothing. I thought mamasan answered the door as she was likely 50+ with a simple polo shirt and slacks .7 to house and undressed for TS. Was asked if I wanted everything washed and replied of course...on the dry-off I noticed she was braless and packing some tig ole bitties. Back to the room and she turns out to be the massuese. Oh well, at my age, I rather have someone who knows what she's doing, than a young hottie who is clueless. She asked if I wanted hard or medium and I rolled the dice...told her light and teasing! Got a good tease for about 20 minutes then flipped. Got to uncover and play with the Ds with a 20 min handshake with some Russian. Left much happier and tipped .3 Next time I'm in town I will repeat.

YoungHobby
11-24-13, 13:45
Visited Island Spa last week while in town for work. After 2 unsatisfying visits to BP providers (see reviews in BP section) plus doing self service at Asian Tunia in East Moline, decided to try here and expect nothing. I thought mamasan answered the door as she was likely 50+ with a simple polo shirt and slacks .7 to house and undressed for TS. Was asked if I wanted everything washed and replied of course...on the dry-off I noticed she was braless and packing some tig ole bitties. Back to the room and she turns out to be the massuese. Oh well, at my age, I rather have someone who knows what she's doing, than a young hottie who is clueless. She asked if I wanted hard or medium and I rolled the dice...told her light and teasing! Got a good tease for about 20 minutes then flipped. Got to uncover and play with the Ds with a 20 min handshake with some Russian. Left much happier and tipped .3 Next time I'm in town I will repeat.Well that's good to hear. Last time I was there I was turned away. Maybe I should try them again.

OldCarGuy69
12-11-13, 00:50
Oldcarguy's report is the first one I've seen in over 3 years saying island spa still offers additional services. Validity? No offense.

Or secondly.

They legit thought I was a cop which is why they were acting very conservatively and me getting an full hour (little longer) massage. If this is the case I"m not certain I want to keep going back there spending .7 to build trust with them. Massage was great though, just not something I want to keep spending .7 in hopes of something that may never happen from them.Since I am from out of town and had been striking out, I went intending to kill some time and get turned down. Since I haven't been there before, I don't know the staff, but I got the impression she was new (here, not to the biz). I guess this was a good example of YMMV.

YoungHobby
12-19-13, 15:13
Theres also the part that island spa doesn't have a ts.

Ohboy2012
12-20-13, 08:46
The AMP in E. Moline next to the KFC is open again. Looks like they were remodeling.

Ohboy2012
01-14-14, 02:28
The AMP in E. Moline next to the KFC is open again. Looks like they were remodeling.I like the privacy of this place plus it's the only table shower in the QC. Unlike many of the AMPs, they've had at least one cute girl available every time I've been there. I hope my luck holds.

Pmil 202
01-20-14, 11:16
I like the privacy of this place plus it's the only table shower in the QC. Unlike many of the AMPs, they've had at least one cute girl available every time I've been there. I hope my luck holds.I also like this place and have seen a few cute girls there, Got the 4 handed massage yesterday buy the short chunky girl and a skinny tall girl didn't catch any names but they were both fun and gave a nice massage just wish some kind of extra would be there! The one time I was there the mamasan gave me a massage and said the police check in there from time to time asking her about extras because someone gave them a tip, WTF, Figures someone has to try and screw somthing up, Also has anyone seen this topless massage girl in moline? http://quadcities.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-only-topless-massage-therapist-in-the-quad-cities/7801319, a buddy of mine thinks that's the girl that was working out of moline in that apt bldg buy the cop shop last year doing massage w a major upsell for extras. Stay safe....

Sunflower
01-20-14, 19:59
I also like this place and have seen a few cute girls there, Got the 4 handed massage yesterday buy the short chunky girl and a skinny tall girl didn't catch any names but they were both fun and gave a nice massage just wish some kind of extra would be there! The one time I was there the mamasan gave me a massage and said the police check in there from time to time asking her about extras because someone gave them a tip, WTF, Figures someone has to try and screw somthing up, Also has anyone seen this topless massage girl in moline? http://quadcities.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-only-topless-massage-therapist-in-the-quad-cities/7801319, a buddy of mine thinks that's the girl that was working out of moline in that apt bldg buy the cop shop last year doing massage w a major upsell for extras. Stay safe....I was in town 2 weeks ago and gave her a try. I paid 50 for massage & 50 for her dressed in lingerie. The massage was ok & I was undraped for all of the massage. I was thinking more was going to happen but it never did. After I was dressed I met her by the door & said I would not be back because $100 was to much for just a massage.

She said ok & away I went.

DportSport
01-22-14, 19:11
I was curious what the deal was with this place? I thought there were more reviews on Joi but when I looked back through there was one saying this place was no good and one about another lady in what looks like the same place. Any extras or just a normal massage and a waste of time? The pic she has on one of her posts look pretty attractive to me. Any feedback would be appreciated. Stay safe out there.

http://quadcities.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massages-for-relaxation-38/7856787

Ohboy2012
01-29-14, 03:22
I was curious what the deal was with this place? I thought there were more reviews on Joi but when I looked back through there was one saying this place was no good and one about another lady in what looks like the same place. Any extras or just a normal massage and a waste of time? The pic she has on one of her posts look pretty attractive to me. Any feedback would be appreciated. Stay safe out there.

http://quadcities.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massages-for-relaxation-38/7856787There are at least 3 women working out of the same basement but different suite numbers. One lady is massage only while Joi and another lady (I forget her name) will provide more than just massage. Citing reviews from 3 separate websites Joi's "services" are sub-par plus her pic is much better than the real deal. IMO any AMP is better.

Teabagplain
02-01-14, 01:23
I was in town 2 weeks ago and gave her a try. I paid 50 for massage & 50 for her dressed in lingerie. The massage was ok & I was undraped for all of the massage. I was thinking more was going to happen but it never did. After I was dressed I met her by the door & said I would not be back because $100 was to much for just a massage.

She said ok & away I went.She has a few reviews on other websites and has even joined one of those sites. Some of the reviews suggest the client has to be proactive, but that disappointment has been rare.

Pmil 202
02-01-14, 12:25
There are at least 3 women working out of the same basement but different suite numbers. One lady is massage only while Joi and another lady (I forget her name) will provide more than just massage. Citing reviews from 3 separate websites Joi's "services" are sub-par plus her pic is much better than the real deal. IMO any AMP is better.I think her name is Laura she was very rushed ok massage at best the same way with joi might be a thing to check out if your in a hurry and they can get you in for a appt I think a AMP might be a better way to go.

Sunflower
02-18-14, 10:23
Any info for Medical Massage Therapy? Advertising on Craigslist under Therapeutic Massage dated Feb. 17th and under Household before that. I called at 2 pm on the 10th and she called back 2 hours later and was available around 5:30 pm. She said she is a student in college so late afternoon or the weekends are best for her.

I had to leave town so didn't set appointment but told her some weekend I would set a appointment.(maybe this weekend).

She seems young on the phone and when I said I tried the Asian places she laughed. Not sure what that meant. If the massage is a complete waste of time or a great time it would be nice to know ahead of time.

DirtMod83
03-28-14, 08:29
Stopped in there yesterday, didn't really know what to expect. Since I hadn't done this sorta thing before. Took a half hour massage. Got the older lady, didn't catch a name. I thought she was the mamasan and was waiting for a younger girl, maybe a little more attractive to come in. But hey I'll take what I can get right? So I made some advances that were pretty bold in my book, but almost made them look natural. While she was standing at my head working my shoulders over pretty good, I let my hands rest up against her legs. Since she didn't seem to mind I pushed and pushed. And ta-the before ya know it I was cupping her little Asian Fanny with no protest. The towel wasn't strictly used. She made a habit of moving it out of her way, and oops not putting it back. Once I got the flip. She umm covered me up? But did a terrible job since I could feel the towel wasn't even on my junk LOL. It was more on my waist. After light massage the top of my legs offered a DIY. That included generously fondling her. She massaged all around junk, but never took control. So I didn't make her wait too long. Maybe a 10 min stroke. Gave her a $20 tip, thinking maybe if I'm generous she will be next time too anybody else have recent experiences there? Any luck with a girl in particular? Pm me if you don't wana publicly shout it out.

DirtMod83
03-28-14, 08:35
Went there yesterday, got a 30 min session. Decent massage by my standards from the older lady. At the end she offered a DIY while she massaged around the goods and allowed a lot of touching on her. She wa also very generous with the towel use. I spent most the 45 min I was there uncovered. I tipped her a $20 to maybe build some trust ad get more out of her. Anybody else have any luck there recently? Feel free to pm me if you don't want to publicly post it.

Ohboy2012
04-03-14, 18:30
Has anyone been to A.are. In Davenport lately? Has anything changed there?

YoungHobby
04-24-14, 17:01
I heard somewhere that there are 2 good parlors to go to lately to leave feeling happy in the QC. I know there are independent LMTs but would like to see something at a parlor once. Any tips?

Ohboy2012
05-04-14, 12:57
I heard somewhere that there are 2 good parlors to go to lately to leave feeling happy in the QC. I know there are independent LMTs but would like to see something at a parlor once. Any tips?Which two parlors did you hear about?

MassageMan74
05-06-14, 17:38
I have been here one time, and was taken to the room by an old lady probably in her mid to late 50's. Not much to look at, massage was average. She was friendly and her English was good. I was uncovered most of the time, but nothing was offered-unless you are into the do it yourself thing. There was a good looking girl there, maybe 25-30 ish. I might go back and try her another time.

Road Warriorx
05-10-14, 02:04
I have been checking out the massage provider availability. I have never been to a massage parlor but I do wonder: why all the fascination with parlors when there seems to be many independent massage providers available.

MassageMan74
05-27-14, 15:15
Went back to Ming in bett. The other day. I got a massage from a very good looking 35 yr old girl. I think her name was Pam. Good massage, a little brushing, and that's about it.

YoungHobby
06-30-14, 18:24
With all the DIY places you would think one of them would be FS, the QC is too dry.

Ohboy2012
06-30-14, 22:45
With all the DIY places you would think one of them would be FS, the QC is too dry.You don't know the AMP FS passwords?

YoungHobby
07-01-14, 16:18
You don't know the AMP FS passwords?If there is one then I don't know which place uses it or does it. Never heard of a password for FS, just about throwing out all the right signs. I get offered DIY, never anything else though. What's the pass you're talking about and where?

Ohboy2012
07-02-14, 00:14
If there is one then I don't know which place uses it or does it. Never heard of a password for FS, just about throwing out all the right signs. I get offered DIY, never anything else though. What's the pass you're talking about and where?To get FS in a QC AMP the secret passwords are "will you marry me". Works at least 69% of the time.

DirtMod83
07-17-14, 09:55
Has anyone had any recent luck at the AMP's?

Brink
07-17-14, 22:21
I have had the best luck at Island Spa. But I suggest that you should always go for the sauna and table shower, even though the the table shower is somewhat lame from other place I have experienced. Good luck.

Ohboy2012
07-18-14, 02:12
Has anyone had any recent luck at the AMP's?There's something to be had at most of the QC AMPs. Some more than others.

Pmil 202
07-18-14, 23:07
I have had the best luck at Island Spa. But I suggest that you should always go for the sauna and table shower, even though the the table shower is somewhat lame from other place I have experienced. Good luck.When did they get a table shower?

YoungHobby
07-23-14, 11:43
When did they get a table shower?They didn't. I don't know why people put fake reports.

MassageMan74
08-25-14, 17:13
Has anyone been to the new AMP on brady st? They are advertising on CL, and opened today I think.

Pmil 202
08-25-14, 20:47
Has anyone been to the new AMP on brady st? They are advertising on CL, and opened today I think.I seen that, wonder how long this one will be around as its in a res area.

Ohboy2012
08-25-14, 20:49
Has anyone been to the new AMP on brady st? They are advertising on CL, and opened today I think.A new face, a new location, but that's about it. Nothing else is new or special about this place. Just more of the same.

Mr Stinky
09-08-14, 10:10
Hello Brother Mongers. I'm Mr Stinky from Rockford and have a couple quick questions. This Joy who does massages on Lincoln in Bettendorf, is she any good or just a fake? And I've seen an ad on Backpage for Starr, a 62 year old offering massage and other stuff. Is that Brenda who got canned a few years ago and is she any good? Will be making a tip to the Q. See. And would like to book some fun. Thanks in advance and if you get to Rockford. I'm sorry. But I'll try and help if you need it.

Stinky Very Horny.

Mr Stinky
09-12-14, 23:47
Hello Brother Mongers. I'm Mr Stinky from Rockford and have a couple quick questions. This Joy who does massages on Lincoln in Bettendorf, is she any good or just a fake? And I've seen an ad on Backpage for Starr, a 62 year old offering massage and other stuff. Is that Brenda who got canned a few years ago and is she any good? Will be making a tip to the Q. See. And would like to book some fun. Thanks in advance and if you get to Rockford. I'm sorry. But I'll try and help if you need it.

Stinky Very Horny.Some one must know the answer to my questions. I'm going to be in the Quads soon and am real curious about Joy and Starr.

Stinky Waiting with stinky breath.

Pmil 202
09-13-14, 09:07
Some one must know the answer to my questions. I'm going to be in the Quads soon and am real curious about Joy and Starr.

Stinky Waiting with stinky breath.Joy is ok but sometimes rushed I'd make a appt rather then walk in, if you see starr please give us a full report LOL!!

YoungHobby
09-16-14, 13:17

Stinky Very Horny.All parlors are nothing but DIY except for others that are legit. IS has gone down a few too many times as now they are prude in every way imaginable and don't uncover you. That used to be the go to place. QC has a few independent providers but no parlors.

Pmil 202
10-22-14, 21:29
All parlors are nothing but DIY except for others that are legit. IS has gone down a few too many times as now they are prude in every way imaginable and don't uncover you. That used to be the go to place. QC has a few independent providers but no parlors.I see I spa has new management,http://quadcities.backpage.com/BodyRubs/under-new-management-island-spa-28/8728921, hmmmm wonder if things have changed there?? If anyone has gone yet shoot me a pm I've been going to the new place in dav the girls are nice and massage is good also but its a diy thing w some roaming allowed ask for lisa and tell her to do soft touch massage its something I've never had but its quite nice!!

Pmil 202
10-26-14, 10:07
I see I spa has new management,http://quadcities.backpage.com/BodyRubs/under-new-management-island-spa-28/8728921, hmmmm wonder if things have changed there?? If anyone has gone yet shoot me a pm I've been going to the new place in dav the girls are nice and massage is good also but its a diy thing w some roaming allowed ask for lisa and tell her to do soft touch massage its something I've never had but its quite nice!!Went to I spa its the same as always I think the new mgmt thing is a ploy to draw customers in getting to be too may places here that offer the same old stuff!!

Pmil 202
12-20-14, 11:49
I see a few new places opened up one in Dav on 15th st stopped by 2 weeks ago got a cute girl named Cindy did a ok massage but on the flip was offered a diy w some otc tit rubbing I didn't do it as she wanted a 40 tip for that! She kind of got pissy w me over it so I left won't be back! Went to the you spa in moline the other day same girl I had in Dav, Got Cindy again she said she works at both places so it must be same owners, got the same deal there also, ok massage and wanted too much for a tip for the service being offered she also got pissy again won't go back there either, she is a cute 20 ish Asian girl, I did see a a cute Asian girl when leaving there that also works there, I see another place opened in ri called queen spa have not been there yet as they all seem to be the same, I don't see how they are all going to stay open thinking they are going to charge big tips for a diy service it seems funny that the places with in a 1. 5 to 3 hr drive will do alot more then here.

Pmil 202
01-11-15, 18:50
http://www.callthecops.net/virgin-police-officer-ruins-undercover-happy-ending-massages-investigation/ this had me rolling, makes you wonder what the cops really do in these places LOL LOL!!

Pmil 202
04-20-15, 21:37
Well it sounds like lisa is gone from asian garden! Dam she would give the best soft touch massage around + extra, I went today and there are two new girls amy and lucy both looked very good but ws to to wait or come back in a half hr will have to check it out! They did say she gone to chicago and is not comming back uggggh!

Sunflower
04-21-15, 15:22
Well it sounds like lisa is gone from asian garden! Dam she would give the best soft touch massage around + extra, I went today and there are two new girls amy and lucy both looked very good but ws to to wait or come back in a half hr will have to check it out! They did say she gone to chicago and is not comming back uggggh!I always enjoyed Lisa's services so never tried the other girl that worked at the same time. Sounds like she is gone also. Was wondering if she was any good with extras?

Pmil 202
04-21-15, 22:35
I always enjoyed Lisa's services so never tried the other girl that worked at the same time. Sounds like she is gone also. Was wondering if she was any good with extras?No sense in talking about it she's gone we will have to see what the other ladies offer but I can't see them doing a soft touch massage as well as lisa did them she was very good I also enjoyed chating w her w her phone translator LOL even had her talking dirty on it I did that w the other girl as well and had her laughing so hard she almost pissed her pants LOL! Lisa did yell at us that time as she was giving a guy a massage at the time LOL.

Sunflower
05-27-15, 19:37
No sense in talking about it she's gone we will have to see what the other ladies offer but I can't see them doing a soft touch massage as well as lisa did them she was very good I also enjoyed chating w her w her phone translator LOL even had her talking dirty on it I did that w the other girl as well and had her laughing so hard she almost pissed her pants LOL! Lisa did yell at us that time as she was giving a guy a massage at the time LOL.Has anyone been to Asian Garden lately and tried the new staff? It's along drive for me so some intel would be nice before I make the trip.

Pmil 202
05-28-15, 06:41
Has anyone been to Asian Garden lately and tried the new staff? It's along drive for me so some intel would be nice before I make the trip.Don't waste your time the massage is bad and the ladies want to much $$$ for a tip for nothing go to Clinton or cr.

Pmil 202
05-31-15, 09:11
Don't waste your time the massage is bad and the ladies want to much $$$ for a tip for nothing go to Clinton or cr.I also think someone is running things around here that tell the ladies no FS as it seems funny that you can drive 2. 5 + hrs somewhere and get FS all the places here are a waste of time anymore most will do a ok massage and may offer some sort of touching and most are diy with very few willing to do a HJ I have asked a few ladies what the deal is and they have said police watching! I have not heard of any type of cop stings around here in years on massage places I think the cops have better things to do I'd like to her if anyone has got FS around here.

Hootersman1
11-12-15, 02:55
Has anyone tried the MP in Bettendorf? I've read reviews on the place, I tried to set up an appointment with her, and she gave me the impression that she didn't want to set one up with me. She is in her 40's, I've read, and the reviews said to set up an app. First. When I called, she basically told me she wouldn't do it, because if someone walked in just before the set time, she would see that walk in before me, and therefore I would not get in. It just sounded like too many negatives to even try her. And I asked her about any other ladies, she said they were on vacation- another negative. I am just wondering if she is worth another try. It is an hour drive for me to visit the QC, so I would like to know first, before I try again. I can give you some info from my area on a couple AMPs if you were to visit my hometown, so a PM would be best to reply. Monger on all.

Pmil 202
11-12-15, 23:27
Has anyone tried the MP in Bettendorf? I've read reviews on the place, I tried to set up an appointment with her, and she gave me the impression that she didn't want to set one up with me. She is in her 40's, I've read, and the reviews said to set up an app. First. When I called, she basically told me she wouldn't do it, because if someone walked in just before the set time, she would see that walk in before me, and therefore I would not get in. It just sounded like too many negatives to even try her. And I asked her about any other ladies, she said they were on vacation- another negative. I am just wondering if she is worth another try. It is an hour drive for me to visit the QC, so I would like to know first, before I try again. I can give you some info from my area on a couple AMPs if you were to visit my hometown, so a PM would be best to reply. Monger on all.What place is this?

Hootersman1
12-03-15, 15:09
What place is this?This place is called Body Massage, in an office complex. Parking lot in back. There are two complexes, I am sure she is in the on on the right facing the building from the street.

Pmil 202
12-04-15, 00:37
This place is called Body Massage, in an office complex. Parking lot in back. There are two complexes, I am sure she is in the on on the right facing the building from the street.Hmm I've never heard of it what road is it on? Google shows no info.

Biowa54
04-06-16, 09:32
Has anyone been to Shanghai Spa in Davenport? How was it?

Looking to try someplace new next week.

Thank you.

Replicant
04-07-16, 12:03
Any idea why they closed?

YoungHobby
10-25-16, 12:20
Now that AT in East moline is closed where in the QC or Galesburg area can you get a table shower.

Pmil 202
11-01-16, 11:07
Now that AT in East moline is closed where in the QC or Galesburg area can you get a table shower.Yes them is closed but asian garden and sunset spa do have table showers.

GatorMan1956
11-14-16, 21:13
I was visiting the QC Saturday evening and stopped in at the parlor on west 3rd in Milan. The entrance is around the back. I think the girl's name was Fannie, but I couldn't be sure. She had denim shorts (more like a skirt). She allowed free roaming on her ass but I couldn't touch her pussy. Massage was good and then I asked her for light touch. Right away she moved down to my ass and was not hesitant to touch me. Soon she asked me to turn over and she took care of business. Never asked for a tip and seemed very appreciative when I gave her 40. The only bad thing about the place is that there are just curtains on the doorways.

YoungHobby
12-01-16, 14:06
Any luck to be had at the place by the pizza joint? Made a few visits with not much to write home about. Feel free to pm.

BillRose
02-15-17, 22:32
Always had a good time there with the somewhat tall thin girl went tonight and seemed busy the older maybe late 30's took me back and I could've walked back out but said fuck it why not so we start the massage she goes through the whole process even doing the feeling around so when it comes time to flip she says ok 30 minutes up and walks out to get me water I said what? She said time up and walks out of the room. Completely ripped me off and she knows I'm not LEO because she's seen me there with the other girl before at least 4 times. Complete BS. I figured I give her a chance but never again if you see her I recommend walking out.

JayWham
02-17-17, 16:58
Visited lily massage on kimberly. Pretty good experience. I would guess she was 30 ish. Massage was pretty good, flip was great!! She knew what she was doing. She let my hands wander and ever down her shirt. I will repeat.

Robert387
04-24-17, 12:12
Haven't been to town for quite some time and now it seems like MP's have popped up all over: Gree Spa, Tuina, Lily, May Spa, Asian Palace, etc. Which are the best -- and we all know what "best" means. Feel free to PM if you'd like. Thanks, Robert.

BillRose
05-03-17, 20:14
Visited one twice now got BBBJCIM the first time and it was so good I got it the second time as well really let's you go to town and then she'll take over not afraid to give it 100% second time she laughed half way through the massage and asked if I was ready to turn over yet haha thin like I like them early 30's pretty. Not willing to share the location because joyriders get on here and do a one time fuck up and then its fucked for everyone.

Pmil 202
05-07-17, 09:17
Sorry haven't posted in awhile but seems like a lot of AMPs have popped up in the QC my advice is stay away from any of the mings, may or queen spa places! Nothing but bait and switch or tease w no fun at all! Some of the others are hit and miss but very good also the ones in ia cty are a no go as well! Spend the extra gas money and go to cr instead! Sr members feel free to pm me for details.

Replicant
05-08-17, 11:23
Read that Island has changed providers lately.

Can anyone recommend a provider or provide the names of the new ones?

Don't want to gamble on a provider there.

PM me if you prefer.

Thanks,

Replicant.

Replicant
05-08-17, 11:31
Hi Robert:

Thanks for your post.

I plan on making a trip to QC but I live 2 hrs away, so I don't want to risk "poor" service.

Can you recommend a place and / or provider for great service? My regular has gone.

Thanks,

Replicant.

Haven't been to town for quite some time and now it seems like MP's have popped up all over: Gree Spa, Tuina, Lily, May Spa, Asian Palace, etc. Which are the best -- and we all know what "best" means. Feel free to PM if you'd like. Thanks, Robert.

Robert387
05-10-17, 10:37
Hi Robert:

Thanks for your post.

I plan on making a trip to QC but I live 2 hrs away, so I don't want to risk "poor" service.

Can you recommend a place and / or provider for great service? My regular has gone.

Thanks,

Replicant.All I've experienced was one mediocre visit with Allison at the Green Spa. That's the extent of my QC experience with AMP. Some locals might be better able to chime in.

Pmil 202
06-03-17, 10:37
I see 2 new ones opened up one in dav called Jasmine spa and di spa in moline my buddy TOFTT on both and reported they are both legit w nothing extra save your $ and go elsewhere.

Qc6125
06-24-17, 12:35
Visited Rose Massage yesterday in Moline. Was met by Mishimi (Standard hour rate. Was one of the best massages I've received. A lot of teasing but nothing else. Are there any places in quad cities that offer more than DIY or tug?

TheQc
07-07-17, 11:10
Have had a decent experience here twice, and info on somewhere better with more options? Feel free to PM me thanks in advance.

BillRose
09-01-17, 23:19
Okay so lately I've been working more and making more money so I decide to do more massage visits because I actually enjoy the massage part as well LOL so I try a different one in the QC walk in and to my surprise its one of the best looking girls I've got at one of these she wasn't the youngest I've got but she was pretty face nice shape and probably early 30's nice little ass on her was feeling it while she was working my shoulders so get down to it she actually says what do you want so my experience is the better looking ones usually only do HJ so I ask for BJ she doesn't understand so I say suck she nods yes and says 60 I don't give a fuck I say yes because that's rare around here so she's agrees and starts going to town so I'm feeling all over her ass pull her panties down and she's not saying stop or anything so I say get on top? And point to her she actually says yea 120 I say 100 even she thinks a bit then says ok she tore her dress off completely nude jumps on top of me and starts going up and down with her hand still around it so its taking awhile so I pull her hand away and go in deep she starts making little noises so I start pounding her and she starts making these really hot loud whimpers and shrieks the loudest I've ever heard anyone in those places I thought someone was going to walk in and ask her if she's ok aha so I finish up and she's rubbing my legs and says good I said yes very good she said yes very very good she's a hot little asian damn I'm for sure going to be a regular. Okay so anyone messaging me about my visits probably won't get a response if you aren't a senior or have zero posts or barely any at all.

Replicant
09-15-17, 11:10
Making a 4 hr. Drive to Island Spa for appt with Suzi.

Anyone had any experience with her or should I try someone else there?

Trying to figure out what's available beforehand. So to speak.

Probably better to PM me.

Thanks much.

Replicant.

Robert387
09-15-17, 15:55
Was there months ago and had a mediocre session with Allison. This time had Jessie, a tallish reasonably attractive individual. Took one hour for. 6 and had a decent massage. Ending for another. 6 was OK but not great. Might try elsewhere. Anyone else try both Green Spa and Sunset, which I might try next? Either one better than the other?

Snapp
09-15-17, 16:12
Was there months ago and had a mediocre session with Allison. This time had Jessie, a tallish reasonably attractive individual. Took one hour for. 6 and had a decent massage. Ending for another. 6 was OK but not great. Might try elsewhere. Anyone else try both Green Spa and Sunset, which I might try next? Either one better than the other?I've been to Sunset several times and been very happy with it. Three different girl all under 40 and attractive with good service and a playful attitude. 40 dollars for half an hour and 40 tip will have you strutting out after their handiwork.

Robert387
09-23-17, 22:17
I've been to Sunset several times and been very happy with it. Three different girl all under 40 and attractive with good service and a playful attitude. 40 dollars for half an hour and 40 tip will have you strutting out after their handiwork.Thanks. Went and had a very good session with Yo-Yo. Looks about 6-7, service a solid 7 and well worth repeating. . 6 for hour and. 4 tip.

Robert387
11-01-17, 15:45
This is more of an independent gal rather than an actual massage parlor, apparently. Anyone have info on this one. She said her rates are .6/ hhr and .9/hr. Feel free to PM if you prefer. Thanks.

https://quadcities.craigslist.org/thp/d/undo-all-your-tension/6369209395.html

AZGuy987
11-30-17, 21:38
I went to Sunset tonight and left happy. When I went in, the first person to see me was a middle aged Asian woman. I also happened to notice a younger woman in her 20's just finishing up with a different customer. I'm not sure why, but the first lady passed me off to the 2nd one. Both were very friendly, no complaints, but I did prefer the younger one. . 6 for the hour massage and I left a. 4 tip (she never asked for a tip BTW). Definitely worth repeating.

Traveler88
01-11-18, 02:18
I have seen Staacie several times. She provides a great massage and ending. The only thing that is a drawback is she doesn't really wipe the oil off you that well so you leave oily. Prices are $.6 hhr and $.9 for a full hour. She is a little heavier than some of the pictures, but she is super cute and friendly.

JustTheTip53
02-06-18, 17:33
ANy good MP in Davenport?

Snapp
03-10-18, 22:28
Thankfully the MP scene in the QC remains good. Tried out Noel this week. She advertised in BP massage section. Young black lady, 30 ish, fairly attractive, nice tits.

Decent happy massage but kinda all business. Location is safe but a couple of people, family? In adjacent office room. Worth a look if you are into curvy black chicks, probably sticking with Sunset tho.

Buggsy52
03-12-18, 16:25
Ya if your a thick chocolate lover, go for it, I wish the cops would run some the black ones out on BP who have a ad posted 24/7 an think they run the show, maybe they just might get someone else in there half way decent to replace them, once gone.

Captain Stiffy
03-14-18, 17:29
Went to Sunset on Locust a couple weeks ago. Very friendly woman, probably 50 yr, but who can tell with Asians? Great body. Small, skinny, nice ass, decent rack. She didn't waste any time. Went right for the sack & crack attack. LOL I let her continue for a while, because I was really hoping for a good massage. No such luck. Dry, awkward massage. So, I flipped. That's when she finally found some lotion. LOL Left very happy.

I haven't been to an AMP in over 20 years, back when FS was available almost everywhere. I didn't inquire at this time. I'm thinking it's not available. Except for the busy street, I like this one, & I will be back. Now that I have a taste for them again, I plan on trying more places.

BillRose
05-22-18, 04:06
Went over to you Spa just to mix it up seen a taller than normal Asian woman has a nice body probably late 30's so so massage then on flip asked if I wanted happy ending I said yes what kind and how much she hands only and 50 I said 40 so it was so so but no touching aside from the ass a little I I touched her ass too much she'd back away which is a shame because she had long legs and a incredible ass so I left a bit pissed it really ruins the mood and most definitely will not repeat.

Broome333
05-23-18, 20:47
Went over to you Spa just to mix it up seen a taller than normal Asian woman has a nice body probably late 30's so so massage then on flip asked if I wanted happy ending I said yes what kind and how much she hands only and 50 I said 40 so it was so so but no touching aside from the ass a little I I touched her ass too much she'd back away which is a shame because she had long legs and a incredible ass so I left a bit pissed it really ruins the mood and most definitely will not repeat.I've only been to u spa twice. The first visit was ok. Nothing special. Its out of the way for me so I didn't bother with a return trip for some time. The second time around the girl tried a fast one at the end. After agreeing to a notch past the normal happy ending she positioned herself so I couldn't directly see the area being worked on. I noticed things didn't feel like I expected and after twisting around a bit to get a better look I found I was just getting the normal version at a higher price. I guess she thought I wouldn't notice. Lesson learned and I won't be back.

ChasP44
05-27-18, 02:17
Any help if you can.

Robert387
06-18-18, 20:05
I've patronized Sunset once or twice a month for quite some time. I rate Yo-Yo a 7 and Emily a 6; any others that have been there are below 5, IMO. Anyway, on my last — and I do mean LAST — visit I was greeted by Emily and I addressed her by name just to remind her that I've been there before. I paid her for the hour, she left, and a long 5 minutes later someone comes in and begins the massage. I'm assuming it's Emily, but I eventually look over my shoulder to see a woman who I would never have selected for a session. I could barely understand her, but I believe it was a name like Hannah. Anyway, the mediocre session was over and I tipped her. 4 because the deception wasn't her fault. No one was around to speak with when I left, but they got their. 6 house fee this time when my two faves were apparently busy, but they lost my future visits with this less than honest and forthcoming approach.

Snapp
07-10-18, 10:25
Was out and about on a recent Saturday and decided to get a rub down. Normally I hit Sunset but decided to check out Shanghai on 15 just off Brady in Davenport for varieties sake and cause last time I was at Sunset on at Saturday afternoon it was busy as hell.

The establishment is pretty sparse and I only saw one lady working; she was probably in her late 40's or worse and wearing something akin to scrubs. Dropped the 60 for the hour and asked for the table shower. Seriously don't bother with that option it looked like something cobbled together at Farm and Fleet that might be suitable for washing a cocker spaniel, not enjoyable. No extras, like most places in the QC it seems, just the basics you'd hope for.

Hit Sunset a couple on weeks later. YoYo was right by the door but Lisa was the one who greeted me and took me to a room. Rather have YoYo but I do recommend her.

BillRose
07-16-18, 04:07
So I decide to check out you spa on hickory grove I pull up and see a short asian woman with long hair standing by the door so I go in with her she was wearing a dress looked to be around 38 so anyways she's done with the massage and on the flip she's already saying 50 I said idk maybe so she starts with the handy I feel her dress and she's wearing a thick full body girdle that covers her ass stomach and most of her chest WTF so after about 1 min her phone rings she stops to answer it and tells someone that she's available I'm thinking what the hell no you're not so she starts with the handy again no more than 1 min later the door bells go off and she runs out and I hear her setting up a hour massage with another guy and takes him to a room I fckn swear she was gone 5 minutes then came back and grabbed me and started wackin like she was In a race. Complete bs to take someone in when she's busy I hate that its rude and just not professional at all then rushes me walks directly out of the room after after I can hear her talking to him as I'm getting dressed. Did. 40 just to get the hell out and I will not return. Ugh.

BillRose
07-28-18, 06:44
So I decided to check out lily spa again I've been the off and on most you get is a handy from my experience aside from the one time I got a new girl she was young and very inexperienced I may have even been her first massage she had glasses and was kinda thick but probably only 22 or 24 if I guessed after the so so massage she didn't seem sure of what to do which I found odd but I wanted to see how far I could get so she's starting a handy then I pull her leggings down she didn't say anything so I start figuring a bit no resistance so I get up she looks a bit confused you said I want to see you bend over so she bends over and I stick it in her she was surprised but didn't pull alway so I went with it after we finish she didn't ask for a tip which also confused me so I only paid 40 for a hh so so massage and full sex. So I stop back now and then to see if she's in and haven't seen her again this time in see the late 30's chubby long haired one that wears tight shirts and sweat pants gave a horrible massage no oil towel on the whole time only like 5 or 6 mind and said ok turn over then goes for the handy which was ok but rushed. I actually like a good massage so probably won't be back soon.

BillRose
07-28-18, 06:57
So I decided to check out lily spa again I've been the off and on most you get is a handy from my experience aside from the one time I got a new girl she was young and very inexperienced I may have even been her first massage she had glasses and was kinda thick but probably only 22 or 24 if I guessed after the so so massage she didn't seem sure of what to do which I found odd but I wanted to see how far I could get so she's starting a handy then I pull her leggings down she didn't say anything so I start figuring a bit no resistance so I get up she looks a bit confused you said I want to see you bend over so she bends over and I stick it in her she was surprised but didn't pull alway so I went with it after we finish she didn't ask for a tip which also confused me so I only paid 40 for a hh so so massage and full sex. So I stop back now and then to see if she's in and haven't seen her again this time in see the late 30's chubby long haired one that wears tight shirts and sweat pants gave a horrible massage no oil towel on the whole time only like 5 or 6 mind and said ok turn over then goes for the handy which was ok but rushed. I actually like a good massage so probably won't be back soon.

BillRose
07-28-18, 07:02
So I'm curious about Garden Spa and if anybody is a regular the? My favorite girl used to be there I think I've mentioned her before in over posts but anyways the older lady with shorter hair has a problem with me and everytime I walk in she's the one that comes out and says no one available sorry. Are there any different girls there? Or is it just her and the one with all the tattoos? I'm curious since the old b*tch all but banned me from there.

BillRose
07-28-18, 07:05

Broome333
08-03-18, 23:08
I decided to give Lilly spa a second try after a long absence. The first time around was ok but not enough to hurry back to. The second time started off with a decent looking lady giving a average to ok massage. About 2/3 of the way through another customer showed up and I ended up getting handed off to a much older lady to finish up. WTF? On the plus side she gave a better massage and a decent HE. Decades of experience I guess. I won't be heading back there any time soon.

Asian Jasmine or Futon Spa, whatever they are calling it now, has been on my semi regular rotation for awhile. I've been there 8-10 times over the last few months. I usually ended up with Ruby with the exception or one visit with the other girl whose name escapes me now. On my last visit Ruby was no where to be seen and ended up with a lady I haven't seen before. Older, short, stocky, not terribly attractive with the hardest bolt ons I have seen in sometime. Average massage skills but I will say she was quite contentious in making sure I stayed covered. On the flip offered up the full menu but wanted $. 4. I have always paid $ there and wasn't inclined to go for more based on what I was seeing. Performance was lackluster at best. Perhaps she was disappointed she didn't get the tip she wanted but on the other hand I have rarely felt the pay more / get more theory worked at AMP. I doubt it gets much better. In the end I was disappointed in the value for $ and definitely wouldn't pay the asking price. I tried to determine if Ruby was gone but didn't get a straight answer. Up until that point her English seemed pretty good but when I asked about Ruby she suddenly had trouble understanding. If she is Ruby's permanent replacement I would say we got the short end of the stick on that trade.

Passingthru69
08-05-18, 13:01
So Friday I was out and about.

Stopped at Sun. Haven't been there in awhile.

Middle age lady in a dress meets me.

How long, 1 hour and shower please.

The table shower was fun.

Off to room. No fan or AC. That sucks as I sweat easy.

So she is leaning over the front of me doing back rub.

She let me play with the backside and is laughing about me being naughty.

Things move along greatly.

I got a happy meal in the deal.

Great finish and fun.

Left very happy.

On the way out saw a younger lady laying on the couch.

She seemed friendly. Might have to stop and see her if possible.

Passingthru69
08-05-18, 16:45
So I venture back today. Yeah got the little one I posted about in prior post. Sadly disappointed. She was friendly but not as friendly as the lady Friday.

Let in your guys happy mood.

Oh and the arse who came in today raising a ruckus about only wanting to see Anna / Hanna. Dude you just made.

It even worse. No she was not with me, but my attendant kept going out and helping the other lady out.

I hope your happy ending wilted away before final ending.

Dancing69
08-07-18, 11:46
I asked about Ruby she suddenly had trouble understanding. If she is Ruby's permanent replacement I would say we got the short end of the stick on that trade.Ruby has left the state.

YoungHobby
08-14-18, 20:02
What's the name of the new girl at jasmine with the bolt ons? Unless you know of any places with better bolts.

BillRose
08-14-18, 21:59
What's the name of the new girl at jasmine with the bolt ons? Unless you know of any places with better bolts.Is it the older but still hot one? If so I'm pretty sure she worked at the Milan one for a bit I seen her there once she was about to let me go doggy on her she was bent over and everything but she wanted 40 more than I had never got her name but those tits are something else.

BillRose
08-23-18, 01:31
Made a roadtrip for work out east again stopped through at a couple cities I thought might be good hunting grounds because I miss good street action the thrill of the hunt I guess anyways stopped by Danville because I heard there was some action and it was on my route no action dead so next stop In Indianapolis hit a long stretch close to were was said to go and holy shit that strip was packed with street walkers white black and Mexican a couple were just wearing bras out on the side of the road but for about every two girls was a jacked up shirtless pimp watching them close while they walk looked like drama waiting to happen so I cruise a bit further down where there were less people and picked up a long legged white girl said she was 30 more like 38 but she was hot and had nice little tits and frizzy hair kinda reminds you of the 80's hair styles got a BBBJ cim for. 2 no rush and was happy with the. 2 didn't ask for more. So I reached my destination on the east coast city bordering Baltimore I looked up a Asian escort curious if larger cities had better Asian escorts the ones that were around here were always a bit old or chubby they dropped a young girl off and she came to my room said her name was yoyo ha that must be a popular name for asian girls I was impressed she was as described probably mid to late 20's 5'3 115 lbs nice perky b cups small tight little thing got the hr for 150 asked if I could do 2 pops ahead of time with her handler said yes so she knew what to do first one was with BBBJ then flipped her over for covered doggy she made those yipping noises when I was hammering her and she started thrusting back that's hot as fuck she was well worth it but seriously couldn't speak any English at all so she used a translator on her phone to ask if I had something to drink afterward she seemed like she enjoyed herself after that I didn't seek any other action on the trip it would only be downhill after that experience. If travelling to some cities around Baltimore I would definitely recommend trying the Asians I think the best ones go to the coast cities not like the midwest you're lucky to find one under 40 here.

AngelGirlX3
08-29-18, 13:39
I found a Ruby at another AMP. Assuming it's the same one mentioned earlier, as far as I know there's only one item on the menu at the new place. Did she offer more at the previous AMP?

Robert387
08-30-18, 07:28
I vowed not to return (Post #140), but like a moth to the flame. . . .

Last week I stopped in just to check out the line up, but there wasn't one since it was first thing in the morning. Only Tina was available, and from an appearance standpoint I wouldn't typically choose her. But I noted that she had on a short dress without the leggings underneath, which was a first. So I took the chance on it being a good session and went with an hour. The massage was reasonably good, she took direction quite well, and it was a rather good session. On the way out YoYo (I think) was in the waiting area in a cute yellow dress, again without leggings. Don't know which one I will select next visit.

AliHussain
09-09-18, 02:30
I found a Ruby at another AMP. Assuming it's the same one mentioned earlier, as far as I know there's only one item on the menu at the new place. Did she offer more at the previous AMP?Which AMP?

BillRose
10-03-18, 23:43
Been to this one before tunia in milan they had a older but still hot tall thin with big fake ones so I would come to see her now and then. Never again. Went there early in the day a shorter older but still attractive met me I wanted the other one so I said I'll be back later came back later and she was still the only one there so I figured why not always had pretty good service there so I do the hh but always let them see I have multiple bills so they know I'm not a 20 buck guy but screw this place she was very slick about upselling gave a decent massage then on flip grabbed me by the boys and started stroking then said how much you tip I pointed at mouth to see what she would do she said 80 I thought about it for a bit and she put my hand on her ass I said 60 she said okay so she stopped and made me get up and get the cash I hatr that it kills the mood then she put a rubber on and started a very fast and furious hand with a bit of mouth so I put my hand on her ass and she said no tip extra 20 I take off and pointed to her dress I said okay so she stopped again and made me get another damn 20 out right then when she already knows I had it so once she gets the extra 20 she pulls her bra up and doesn't take anything off so I go to touch her and she says no touch is extra 20 that pissed me off to the max I've never been up sold that hard before ever! I was already 80 in and she wanted another damn 20 to touch her tits that would make a full Benjamin and I've got completely naked FS doggy for 60 and 80 so I had enough I said no as soon as she knew I wasn't going to give her another 20 she said time up and pointed at the clock I was fuckin furious she stopped and wouldn't touch me so I had to finish myself I was so pissed I told her to ger tissue and I shot on her dress she told me to leave. Fck this place I will never go back and I wouldn't reccomend going there to anyone it was so unnecessary. Okay rant is over. Good luck out there and don't get trapped like me a veteran making a rookie mistake I should've stopped after the first upsell attempt.

Passingthru69
10-06-18, 13:52
Well three times now in the last 3 months, I have been here.

The stand up shower is ok. 2 times the lady has helped.

This last time no help.

3 different ladies each time.

First 2 times, I got a some what massage. This time no massage. As soon as the door closed she was like what did you want and how much.

Fun was had, but rushed. I did like the various options available though.

BillRose
10-21-18, 03:13
Made a trip to Rose Spa in Moline because I was in the mood for a thinner spinner type and I know the menu is very good the so I see my fav I think she's the only one working the atm but anyways I've always seen only her if the other older curly haired one was out I'd pass after a robo HJ once so anyways we go back and she chatting a bit says why so long I've been away and talked about the last time forgot the tip in my car which I went out and got afterwards weve seen each other many times but this time she started a limp massage and immediately went for the underside which sometimes I don't mind but I was in the mood to take my time so just as I'm getting at full mast the door chimes go off and she runs out when I didn't hear them a second time I knew she had put him in another room and when she got back to me she said okay ready get up and she whipped off her dress and laid on her back saying come on. That just turned me off so I'm pounding away with about 75% of a full one so its taking awhile and she's completely dead fishing me so that turned me off even more took awhile but finished tipped and left. What really pissed me off is I tip her well about. 30 to. 40 more than I tip others that offer FS because I like her and she's usually more into it if she's going to pull that bs next time I'm knocking the tip down to half of what I normally give her because I didn't even get 2 minutes of an actually massage. Rant over.

BillRose
10-27-18, 00:45
Going in detail so prepare for a wall of text as usual lately. Went back to Sunset it has been awhile probably a few months so anyways I always go late and I always get yoyo I think I've mentioned her in reviews I've always liked her she's younger cute sexy small very limited options only HJ but she's got to know me and pretty much undresses and let's me roam anywhere but the last couple times her actual massage was barely a massage and she was on her phone quite a bit and then complained about me taking too long seems this shit always happens when they get familiar and used to you so anyways back to my visit I see a car there and go in hoping to see a new girl and I'm am greeted by a new girl she looked Korean wearing a body tight light green dress had a nice shape looked to be early 30's she took me back and asked how long took my money said get undressed so she leaves and I'm laying waiting and I hear the curtains and then I hear a voice very familiar to yoyo's voice then she grabs my ass like she always does and I realize it is yoyo so I got the switch I have no idea why so she leans over and kinda lays over my back with her forearm on my back like she's about to start massaging and then I feel her other arm making movement and I realize she's on her damn phone! At the start of the massage she's on her phone so I'm waiting for her to start and she's just laying there typing on her phone I'm getting pissee so I wait a bit longer and she makes 2 swipes with her arm at attempting a massage then immediately stops and lays still over my back again while typing on her phone I swear it went on like this for about 10 minutes straight I finally got pissed off knowing I wouldn't get any massage at all I reach back and pull her tights down a bit while she's on her phone I flip over and say just go straight to the ending she still has her phone in her hand I I pull her underwear down too which is the usual but she seems irritated that I'm wanting her to get off her damn phone and actually do something so she steps back like she doesn't want me to do that then finally puts it down and grabs me and starts mechanically jacking me and after about 5 minutes starts sighing and says take too long I'm pissed I just lay there and let her do that for idk how long probably around 15 minutes she was sweating she was going so hard so I finished and she acts all nice and cute like always on the way out. Complete Bullshit I don't care how cute or young they are they start dming shit like that I'll never go back and that's what usually happens when they get used to seeing you the first 4 or 5 times seeing her I liked her she's a really cute girl but not worth wasting money on if her service turns to shit.

AlexMain22
11-03-18, 02:44
I'm new to this and honestly guys I'm trying to get into the lingo and all with this, do any of these shops to full on sex and for how much? Does anyone have favorites here in the QC?

Robert387
11-08-18, 15:39
Stopped in looking for my semi-regular, Yo Yo, but she was busy. Thought of coming back in a half hour, but a new gal (about 40-ish, average looking) got pushy and convinced me to stay with her. Shouldn't have. Average massage at best, got pushy about tipping level, tried upselling, etc. Ended up giving the standard. 4 after an hour session, but she actually wasn't worth it and won't repeat.

Saw Lisa a couple weeks before that, and she was OK but not great. I think there might be one other working there, but not sure. Anyone know and / or have recommendations. PM if you prefer.

Trogon
11-13-18, 14:11
Gentlemen.

Does anyone have a current number for hailey.

Thanks.

BillRose
11-19-18, 07:25
So I did a trip to the moline one down from the ice cream shop I can never remember what the name of the place is but its lowkey anyways seen you're older one with the long always dyed hair I've seen her at other places now and then but she seemed to have stuck here for a while anyways she always gives a pretty good actual massage so she was just about halfway into it and someone comes in I thought oh shit but then thought the older ladies usually do the normal thing and tell them to come back and the younger ones I've experienced put someone in another room even if they're the only one there so anyways I hear her put him in a room and she comes back cuts it short and then rushes me I'm not being picky here but shit if I'm paying for a full hour and being rushed afterward barely 30 minutes I'm pissed it seems like I'm having more and more problems with the ladles in the qc idk. I still have a favorite that is always good but I like Variety.

Broome333
11-27-18, 10:20
Rose has been my go to for awhile now. At one time I gave it high marks but over the last several visits haven't been great for me. The level of enthusiasm and effort has gone down considerably. Perhaps this is to be expected as I have become recognized as a regular. I suspect that like many women both in and out of the hobby she feels that now that she has the hook set she can ease back. More concerning is the habit of stacking up guys that has been mentioned before. On probable four out of the last five visits I have either been shorted a bit of time or on a few occasions downgraded from the hour I asked for to a half so she could rush on to the next in line. To her credit though she has refunded the $20 difference in those cases. The last visit was the worst so far. I not only had to wait 10-15 minutes while she rushed the guy before me out (sorry dude) but also the session was interrupted twice not counting she paused to text / talk on the phone. The cherry on top was the last interruption was (surprise) put in the room next door and I was shown out at half and hour with the $20 refund apology. If she is that busy it looks like she would fine some extra help. Maybe she doesn't want to split the tips but I can't imagine the current situation is good for return business. I would like to say I won't be back but honestly I probably will because Rose is still currently the best option I have found for what I am looking for in an AMP visit. Perhaps it is time to reevaluate some of the competition. Any recommendations are appreciated of course.

JayWham
11-27-18, 17:29
Always had a good time at jasmine. Used to see eva all the time but she is semi retiring I guess. She's not there as much as she used to be. So last week I went and seen Anna I think? Very fun and flirty. Not as good as my girl eva though! Wish she was still at it regularly.

Daven Port
12-10-18, 21:32
Noticed a warrant for prostitution out for a very Asian sounding lady. No picture. My guess is she will be packing up for the next little town to start the whole thing over.

BillRose
12-11-18, 07:44
Noticed a warrant for prostitution out for a very Asian sounding lady. No picture. My guess is she will be packing up for the next little town to start the whole thing over.Curious it sounds like the short thin one that was up at tunia in dav same height / weight but I would've guessed her to be 35 instead of 49 but until they hit mid 50's they fool me ha.

BillRose
12-29-18, 01:47
Made a trip to sunset hoping to avoid yoyo who used to be a favorite and which I always seem to get even handed off to its like she's the workhorse there but anyways since they stay open the latest in Dav I drove over walking up I seen a woman that wasn't yoyo so I stepped in she greeted me took me to a room she was nice not like a fake nice seemed genuinely nice was about 5'2 125 lbs bit older maybe 38-42 but I thought she was attractive and was wearing a skirt and had nice legs and nice thick ass so waiting for her to come back and I hear talking she's talking with someone and I hear walking someone comes in and slaps my ass I immediately thought yoyo because that's what she always does to me but to my surprise when I looked over it was the same woman she started talking a bit then did a pretty light massage I wasn't really in the mood for a heavy one anyways did a lot of playing and teasing then on the flip lots of playing and feeling around the fun zone she said 40? I said sure never seen her before so wasn't expecting much in options so she starts and she just had a way of getting me rock hard so I knew it would take awhile but she never complained or pointed at the clock was sexy pulled her panties down and was doing some fingerwork seemed like she was into it even squirming around her waist and pushing back on my fingers to go deeper all around a very nice experience and she actually made a very good attempt at conversation talking about days off and holidays off work and says our bosses are the same because they work us on holidays haha and that she's only been there for 3 months didn't get her name even tho we talked quite a bit wold definitely repeat and on the way out she asked if I had a card for her to sign I had no idea what she meant so she explained that they have a card they sign and every 10 times you get the 11th free which none of the other girls ever bothered to give me I would've already had 2 free massages damn it. Do reccomend her wish I had got her name.

JayWham
01-03-19, 16:45
Any body been to the one on Hancock ct lately? I've see they've got new ads claiming new girls and "everything you want".

Hoping that means what I think it does. ?

BillRose
01-07-19, 00:19
Any body been to the one on Hancock ct lately? I've see they've got new ads claiming new girls and "everything you want".

Hoping that means what I think it does. ?In my personal experience they say new girls to get repeat business without actually having new girls and usually if they've never offered a service you want they usually don't offer new services unless owners or whoever runs the place changes hands. Just my two cents.

BillRose
01-07-19, 00:29
So went back to lily because I was in that area at about closing time and didn't want to be locked out at the one I would have rather went to so I go in I've been her before know a couple of the girls I get the somewhat ugly short chubby one I had last time I have some prepaid cards that I've been trying to use up so lately I've been using the cards to pay for the massage then tip in cash I've used cards at lily before even with her this time she said no cards no take cards so I pulled out 40 she gave me a shitty full towl back massage for about 8 min slapped my back and said turn over then she demanded I tip 40 I said ok I have 20 in my wallet and I'll need to get 20 from hyvee I've actually done that before when I ran short one time she kept arguing and arguing and finally grabbed the money and grabbed me and started jacking furiously would let me touch her at all kept taking my hand of her back I finished up and got the fuck out and didn't bother bringing a 20 back. First time I think I've ever shorted a girl its just complete bs when they treat you like that even when they know you and have been semi regularly I only go to a couple now tried of the ba at some of these places.

Broome333
01-10-19, 10:58
I'm not sure what its actually called but its on Mound Street. I have avoided it in the past because the area has lots of pedestrians and traffic with people hanging around. Not very discreet at all. With the colder weather that isn't as big an issue so I decided to give it a try. Overall I would say average. Standard pricing for a decent massage with a decent looking attendant. No discussion or negotiation at the end. Three downsides I would note. First the location as mentioned earlier. During the warmer weather the area is swarming with people most times of the day. Second, apparently they stay pretty busy. I was put in a room to wait when I got there and two other people came in during my session. One sent away and the other apparently stacked up for when I left. The second guy arrived at literally the worst possible moment you could interrupt an AMP session. Last, the place was frigid. This was the first time I actually wanted to be covered up during a massage.

Broome333
01-10-19, 11:02

Hoping that means what I think it does. ?I was there a few weeks ago. I saw a girl that was new to me, but honestly that visit was the first in quite some time so I have no idea how long she has actually been there. Nothing else seems to have changed.

Dancing69
01-13-19, 09:37
Anyone have any experience with AMP on Bridge ST in Davenport? Is this a new place?

Nerber
01-16-19, 07:56
Looks like the city of Davenport is looking to get rid of AMPs.

https://qctimes.com/news/local/government-and-politics/legit-massage-therapy-or-prostitution-front-davenport-city-officials-want/article_f5a4c092-811b-563e-ad98-d98253c88ae5.html?utm_content=bufferedfc6&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=LEEDCC

Snapp
01-17-19, 02:18
Looks like the city of Davenport is looking to get rid of AMPs.

https://qctimes.com/news/local/government-and-politics/legit-massage-therapy-or-prostitution-front-davenport-city-officials-want/article_f5a4c092-811b-563e-ad98-d98253c88ae5.html?utm_content=bufferedfc6&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=LEEDCCNot surprising, I think Davenport has 8 of them now, some of them pretty visible to the general public. So busy bodies will try to stop the fun.

Many of you guys probably remember Sugar's down on 3rd, it was there for many years and then those lingerie shops proliferated in the late 90's. Sometime around 2006 the city cracked down and that was that. Miss those places they had more services than most AMPs.

If you couldn't find someone good on the street you could something there at a higher price.

BillRose
01-17-19, 03:21
Not surprising, I think Davenport has 8 of them now, some of them pretty visible to the general public. So busy bodies will try to stop the fun.

Many of you guys probably remember Sugar's down on 3rd, it was there for many years and then those lingerie shops proliferated in the late 90's. Sometime around 2006 the city cracked down and that was that. Miss those places they had more services than most AMPs.

If you couldn't find someone good on the street you could something there at a higher price.Was afraid this type of shit would happen once they start getting visibly noticeable people start bitching and complaining I always felt Lily Spa was the one that would bring the most heat down its basically right the in the middle of a busy strip mall with a big ass neon sign not to mention Hyvee just to the west.

JayWham
01-21-19, 14:24
Anybody know of any where / one that does real nuru massage in the quad cities area? Like some of you may have seen in porn videos. Looks fun. Thanks and stay safe fellas!

Nerber
02-01-19, 15:25
Has people chilled out on the AMPs since Davenport is ramping up the rhetoric on closing them, or have people continued to go?

JayWham
02-08-19, 12:49
Has anybody visited Carmen? African American women does massage in bettendorf. She's been posting forever. May have to give her a try. Thanks ahead of time for any info!

Robert387
02-09-19, 19:22
Has people chilled out on the AMPs since Davenport is ramping up the rhetoric on closing them, or have people continued to go?Not a scientific survery, but after my mid-afternoon session with Tina I asked if they had been busy. She said no, not busy at all. Of course, weather was also lousy, so who knows what the reason might be. Had Tina before, and like the rest of the options, she's OK but nothing more than that. Probably will stop going there for that reason alone rather than the suspected crackdown that is to come.

RainDancer743
02-09-19, 23:15
Has anybody visited Carmen? African American women does massage in bettendorf. She's been posting forever. May have to give her a try. Thanks ahead of time for any info!Carmen is my go to, better than the AMPs around here. She's a little older, but fantastic ass and fun time. You won't get FS, but youll leave happy.

Superman136
02-13-19, 18:40
Has anyone recently tried out Lily spa again? It seems like they are ver aggressive showed up on skipthegames ad. They clearly indicated that they offer FS and lots more. I've seen some bad reviews about it recently, so I don't know if I should try again. Please let me know the outcome. Thanks.

BillRose
02-14-19, 02:47
Has anyone recently tried out Lily spa again? It seems like they are ver aggressive showed up on skipthegames ad. They clearly indicated that they offer FS and lots more. I've seen some bad reviews about it recently, so I don't know if I should try again. Please let me know the outcome. Thanks.Been there around 4 times mainly because they stay open till 10 but never ever got anything else but a handy and lately they really upsell and get pissy from my experience.

Superman136
02-14-19, 20:40
Been there around 4 times mainly because they stay open till 10 but never ever got anything else but a handy and lately they really upsell and get pissy from my experience.Any reccommendation on better place in cr or qc areas? I am looking for some more fun like some of your reviews. Thanks in advance.

OldCarGuy69
02-18-19, 00:19
Decided to give U Spa a try and glad I did! Mid 30 ish cutie with glasses said her name was Lucy. Paid house fee for hr, got about 30 minutes on back with light teasing and OTC roaming was allowed. On the flip was asked what I wanted. Offered 1. tip and ended up with everything I wanted and then some.

BillRose
02-18-19, 03:31
Decided to give U Spa a try and glad I did! Mid 30 ish cutie with glasses said her name was Lucy. Paid house fee for hr, got about 30 minutes on back with light teasing and OTC roaming was allowed. On the flip was asked what I wanted. Offered 1. tip and ended up with everything I wanted and then some.Just curious as to what you got? I've seen her at others places and that one too only ever got a HJ.

OldCarGuy69
02-18-19, 10:29
Just curious as to what you got? I've seen her at others places and that one too only ever got a HJ.First off, I think it helped tremendously that I was the last client of the night. Next, I paid the house fee with a hundred dollar bill and she saw that I still had more money in my wallet. I was already on the table when she came back so she put the change on the little table with my glasses so that was staring back at here the whole time. Also there where a few times that I caressed her arms and hands and she seemed very appreciative of my attentions towards her. When I mentioned that I was only in town for the weekend she asked if I had a hotel room. I'm pretty sure take out was available at this point but as I was staying with friends, that wasn't an option for me. As it was, I got the condensed version anyways. BTW; if you are as fortunate as I was..bring your own cover.

BillRose
02-19-19, 02:37
First off, I think it helped tremendously that I was the last client of the night. Next, I paid the house fee with a hundred dollar bill and she saw that I still had more money in my wallet. I was already on the table when she came back so she put the change on the little table with my glasses so that was staring back at here the whole time. Also there where a few times that I caressed her arms and hands and she seemed very appreciative of my attentions towards her. When I mentioned that I was only in town for the weekend she asked if I had a hotel room. I'm pretty sure take out was available at this point but as I was staying with friends, that wasn't an option for me. As it was, I got the condensed version anyways. BTW; if you are as fortunate as I was..bring your own cover.That sounds way different than anything I've experienced with her and she even jokes around with me because I know her from when aje was at a Davenport spa year ago I shown her my wallet with like 10 or 12 20's in it and ask her how much or one day and she laughs and says you've known me long time I don't do.

Broome333
02-19-19, 13:43
That sounds way different than anything I've experienced with her and she even jokes around with me because I know her from when aje was at a Davenport spa year ago I shown her my wallet with like 10 or 12 20's in it and ask her how much or one day and she laughs and says you've known me long time I don't do.I have gotten FS at places long thought to be HJ only and been turned down completely at places numerous others were offered an open menu. Anythings possible if the right guy bumps into the right girl at the right time. A pocket full of money doesn't hurt either. Could be the bills are due or maybe she was just in the mood. Stranger things have happened.

BillRose
02-21-19, 06:59
So I guess things just work out in weird ways this is a coincidental strange thing but I went to a Illinois massage place I'd been to before was about 9 pm met by a girl I hadn't seen before she wasn't the youngest probably 35+ wasn't the thinnest nice big ass thick thighs but not sloppy fat and had ready nice makeup looked good since I had never met her I go through a few things just to see what comes up I always keep walking until we're in a room she said hour 60 in said ok I said card? She said no card I'm feeling her ass at this time because I got a vibe shed be okay with it I said if no card all I'll have to atm she said ok I'll wait so I go pull out 120 just in case answ agrees to something more I get back she pulls me into a different room and says no massage and made hand movements like jacking and said 40 so I said why not she had these thigh assless stalkings in under her skirt and she's let me roam all over she had a nice thick pussy she let me feel and I even said to her holy shit you're getting soaking wet I mean my hand was soaking I was deep in her with my fingers so she's working me over we finish and after the hot wipe off I reach in to pull out a tip and she says no tip no tip 40 is good I was taken back I've never seen a girl turn down a fuckin tip so I got a bit suspicious I said really? No tip? She refused and then said save for next time. Damn I know how this sounds but damn. And I've been getting random pms for info idk if uncle LEO is spying on here so I won't name names in forums.

JayWham
02-21-19, 17:23
Any body tried spa magic on 3rd? Might be one of the few places I've never been to. I have my 2 or 3 go to sports but am feeling like trying something new.

Pmil 202
02-25-19, 22:24
Not sure if any heard of the bust in fla but I read the police report and dam these guys admitted to things WTF! Rule one is never talk to the cops! I would say hey I have a bad back and go for a massage, nothing more! Another thing I don't get is how the cops can put cameras in massage rooms? This would be the same as putting a cam in a dressing room at store? Seems they are claiming trafficking, under age bs etc, I think where this was done there is alot of rich people there so I'm not sure if this will go nationwide but everyone needs to be aware of what's going on! As far as the trafficking thing goes I'm not aware of that going on here as most ladies here come and go as they please some have their own cars, heck I know guys that take them all over town shopping etc so I call bs on that! As far as this under age thing I've never seen anything or heard of it here, here is the police report,https://ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com/...db0/hua-pc.pdf.

Pmil 202
02-25-19, 22:33
https://www.wptv.com/news/local-news/martin-county/law-firm-files-emergency-petitions-to-block-release-of-video-photos-audio-from-prostitution-sting

Wormzer93
02-27-19, 20:56
Not sure if any heard of the bust in fla but I read the police report and dam these guys admitted to things WTF! Rule one is never talk to the cops! I would say hey I have a bad back and go for a massage, nothing more! Another thing I don't get is how the cops can put cameras in massage rooms? This would be the same as putting a cam in a dressing room at store? Seems they are claiming trafficking, under age bs etc, I think where this was done there is alot of rich people there so I'm not sure if this will go nationwide but everyone needs to be aware of what's going on! As far as the trafficking thing goes I'm not aware of that going on here as most ladies here come and go as they please some have their own cars, heck I know guys that take them all over town shopping etc so I call bs on that! As far as this under age thing I've never seen anything or heard of it here, here is the police report,https://ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com/...db0/hua-pc.pdf.Now I'm not the most experienced in this hobby, but a few things I learned pretty quickly.

Never admit anything. Massage was all that happened.

Pay cash!

Walk a block or two. They are connecting people in this sting based off license plates.

May be overkill, but better safe than sorry.

BillRose
02-28-19, 09:06
Now I'm not the most experienced in this hobby, but a few things I learned pretty quickly.

Never admit anything. Massage was all that happened.

Pay cash!

Walk a block or two. They are connecting people in this sting based off license plates.

May be overkill, but better safe than sorry.Very good point to the unfamiliar. I never park in the building space as to not be connected.

Daven Port
03-01-19, 12:45
A man entered a massage parlor posing as a customer and proceeded to display a weapon and demand money Thursday afternoon.

It happened around 2:57 pm.

Officers responded to Asian Therapy Massage in the 3700 block of Bridge Avenue in Davenport after a report an armed robbery.

A preliminary investigation indicated that a man entered the business, posed as a customer then brandished a firearm demanding money. The man left with an unknown amount of cash.

No injuries were reported. Officers are following up on the incident, no further information is available at this time.

Captain Stiffy
03-05-19, 13:36
I always assumed the parlors had "security" close by in another room. I know of a story I heard from a cop years ago, one of the long gone lingerie shops in the area had a large, armed "bouncer" who presented himself when there were problems with customers. I find it hard to believe these women are left there alone.

BillRose
03-05-19, 14:47
I always assumed the parlors had "security" close by in another room. I know of a story I heard from a cop years ago, one of the long gone lingerie shops in the area had a large, armed "bouncer" who presented himself when there were problems with customers. I find it hard to believe these women are left there alone.Yeah I think only a few certain ones are left alone I kpnow I've actually seen a small asian man with what looked detective type side holster under his jacket one time when I was walking with a girl to a room and I rushed a bit too far he was leaning over a shitty table in the back area eating noodles ha so yeah I believe most good sized operations have armed security and.

Definitely would have to have it I'm guessing some of those busy ones clear a couple g a day and I doubt they make bank deposits so any would be robber would stick to the small ones or be blown away from a side area by a jumpy asian guy with a gun LOL.

BillRose
03-07-19, 01:34
I think the massage places are fearing the crackdown went to one in Davenport the door had been locked for days I finally called they answered said come now I'll unlock as soon as I arrived she locked it behind me. New older lady not fat just older lady pooch aha if that's your thing hmu on pm she did FS for 80 total took some working but finally got it.

JayWham
03-07-19, 13:23
Yeah I think I'm going to stop going. Seems like it's getting too risky. Really sucks too because there are a few gems around here. And a few I haven't tried.

Dancing69
03-21-19, 11:44
Went to my regular place on the QC after an absence of a few months. Snow storms and a long drive prevented a few planned trips.

She said she hadn't had a customer in 2 days. Weather and Kraft story are taking their toll.

My regular provider had left a few months ago but when I established with her that I was a "regular". Things flowed.

She looked like she's in her late 30's trim and attractive, but I'm sure she in her 40's. I don't bother asking age anymore, they lie. Like we do. .

Started with FS, my preference, then a FB massage. Paid house fee plus $.

She said they aren't offering FS to newcomers, too risky.

Got to pay your dues. I have always had to establish a relationship first, with a few visits, then when they get to know you, most anything is available.

This has never failed me.

It also helps if you are trim, clean, clean shaven and respectful.

Some asian men, and others I'm sure, shave their entire bodies. Asian women don't like body hair.

Full body shave is not necessary, but you get my point.

Age is no barrier, I am well over retired age.

So there's still fun to be had, just know how to work the system.

Sorry, don't ask me to reveal the AMP, too risky, even by PM.

Captain Stiffy
03-24-19, 17:08
Does anyone know if that Clinton AMP closed? It looks like I may have waited to long to try it. Drove by recently at an hour they should have been open. Open sign wasn't on.

FranklySports
03-25-19, 21:44
Early March. Showed up without an appointment and she opened the door wearing a short night gown with wool knee high socks. (It was very cold that day). I told her that I was looking for a 60 minute massage she came back with $60, I gave 1 bill she gave me back 2 and led me back told me to undress, lie down and cover and left the room. I put the 2 bills on the table and undressed. She came back while I was fluffing. She took over for me with some flattering words and sat me on the bed and asked what I wanted using hand gestures for HJ and BJ. I told her I wanted to duck she said $100 more. I pointed to thetable and said that and $40 more she said $100 I told that's all I had she agreed and asked if I still wanted a massage I told her yes. She squirted some oil on me and rubbed around my back while I had a finger in her trimmed wet pussy and played with her tits. Small tits, small areola with hard, bigger than eraser tip nipples. After about 15 minutes she told me to turnover, she sucked me hard and put the rain coat on. She then jumped on the table squatting down and took me. She rode fast and hard taking a full ride on each stroke. After a bit she said "I make you cum now". She dismounted between my legs and removed the sheath and finished me BB into her mouth. Jumped down and told me to wait. She left and I can say that she definitely didn't swallow, I could hear her coughing it up. She came back with little water cleaned me up gently, still teasing and kissing junior. We finished and told me to dress and go up front. When leaving she rubbed me thru rubbed my jeans and told me to come back soon. I assured her I would.

BillRose
03-26-19, 20:11
So went to see my new favorite lady which I described in a report I've seen her about 3 or 4 times since went in for the same thing because I enjoy it with her so things are going as normal having fun about 15 minutes into the he all of a sudden she says no more that's it and goes and gets my money and gives it to me I said what? She said just no more take money. She gave me my money and left me with a huge fuckin hard on sitting there all oiled up she didn't even give me a towl to wipe up with. Complete bullshit I don't know what her problem was I did nothing different than the previous times and it always takes the same amount of time she knew this. Ugh.

QcaGuy01
03-31-19, 15:39
Can someone please point me to, in there opinion, the best AMP around the QC. Obviously, using names might not be the best idea, so if you could PM me that would be great.

Broome333
04-03-19, 15:35
After a two month hiatus from the AMP world, I woke up this morning thinking "why not? A few months ago I visited the place on Mound street. The experience wasn't ground breaking but I left thinking it warranted a second look and felt today was as good a day as any to make that happen. As I was driving up the first thing I noticed was a Davenport PD car parked on a nearby corner with a direct line of sight to the place's front door. Um OK, so no thanks on that idea. As I was driving away I happened to think about Shanghai Spa. I have had a few OK visits there but its been awhile. Good plan B I think. See what's changed and what not. So I drive over and lo and behold the Davenport PD has a mobile precinct trailer with a sign about accepting applications for the department parked a block or so down. Seriously, why would they set it up literally within throwing distance of the main cop shop? Probably an incredibly unlikely coincidence, but it was enough to keep me on the straight and narrow (for today). Well played officers.

Broome333
04-03-19, 15:41
Can someone please point me to, in there opinion, the best AMP around the QC. Obviously, using names might not be the best idea, so if you could PM me that would be great.One or the other might stand out to a certain person for a certain reason and a few might offer a little more or less than others, but generally from sea to shining sea they are mostly carbon copies of each other. Why not establish a bit of trust with the forum by taking the plunge and posting some info? You will find info more forth coming if 50% of your four posts aren't requests for info without any contributions of your own.

Nerber
04-03-19, 17:57
After a two month hiatus from the AMP world, I woke up this morning thinking "why not? A few months ago I visited the place on Mound street. The experience wasn't ground breaking but I left thinking it warranted a second look and felt today was as good a day as any to make that happen. As I was driving up the first thing I noticed was a Davenport PD car parked on a nearby corner with a direct line of sight to the place's front door. Um OK, so no thanks on that idea. As I was driving away I happened to think about Shanghai Spa. I have had a few OK visits there but its been awhile. Good plan B I think. See what's changed and what not. So I drive over and lo and behold the Davenport PD has a mobile precinct trailer with a sign about accepting applications for the department parked a block or so down. Seriously, why would they set it up literally within throwing distance of the main cop shop? Probably an incredibly unlikely coincidence, but it was enough to keep me on the straight and narrow (for today). Well played officers.I drove by the one on Mound street up off Kimberly. I didn't see the open sign in the window, so I think that one is closed. A shame, been offered a few additional menu items there.

BillRose
04-04-19, 04:27
After a two month hiatus from the AMP world, I woke up this morning thinking "why not? A few months ago I visited the place on Mound street. The experience wasn't ground breaking but I left thinking it warranted a second look and felt today was as good a day as any to make that happen. As I was driving up the first thing I noticed was a Davenport PD car parked on a nearby corner with a direct line of sight to the place's front door. Um OK, so no thanks on that idea. As I was driving away I happened to think about Shanghai Spa. I have had a few OK visits there but its been awhile. Good plan B I think. See what's changed and what not. So I drive over and lo and behold the Davenport PD has a mobile precinct trailer with a sign about accepting applications for the department parked a block or so down. Seriously, why would they set it up literally within throwing distance of the main cop shop? Probably an incredibly unlikely coincidence, but it was enough to keep me on the straight and narrow (for today). Well played officers.I've seen police cars monitoring traffic at tunia in ridgeview. Not good.

Broome333
04-04-19, 13:20
I've seen police cars monitoring traffic at tunia in ridgeview. Not good.Hmmmm. I may be paranoid but with this apparent surveillance following Davenport's talk of the AMP "problem" but I wonder if we are about to see another purge like with the lingerie shops back in 2006-07. I said a awhile back with all the AMPs popping up around town someone was eventually going to take notice.

QcaGuy01
04-04-19, 15:46
One or the other might stand out to a certain person for a certain reason and a few might offer a little more or less than others, but generally from sea to shining sea they are mostly carbon copies of each other. Why not establish a bit of trust with the forum by taking the plunge and posting some info? You will find info more forth coming if 50% of your four posts aren't requests for info without any contributions of your own.I understand completely, and intend to contribute to this forum going forward. I'm not totally new to the game, but very little action since BP left. This is the first I've seen of this forum and never heard of it as a hobby until I stumbled across this. That term alone has relit my fire. I am yet to experience what the AMPs have to offer so I cannot offer anything in that regards. I will though. I will post my limited experience years ago with BP girls, although I'm not sure they are around the area anymore. I haven't seen them anyhow.

BillRose
04-04-19, 16:51
Hmmmm. I may be paranoid but with this apparent surveillance following Davenport's talk of the AMP "problem" but I wonder if we are about to see another purge like with the lingerie shops back in 2006-07. I said a awhile back with all the AMPs popping up around town someone was eventually going to take notice.With as many as had been popping up it was only a matter of time you think the AMP owners would have realized this not good when you see this many in a area like the quad cities.

Broome333
04-05-19, 03:26
I understand completely, and intend to contribute to this forum going forward. I'm not totally new to the game, but very little action since BP left. This is the first I've seen of this forum and never heard of it as a hobby until I stumbled across this. That term alone has relit my fire. I am yet to experience what the AMPs have to offer so I cannot offer anything in that regards. I will though. I will post my limited experience years ago with BP girls, although I'm not sure they are around the area anymore. I haven't seen them anyhow.No apology necessary. Just a word to the wise to help you get off to a good start in the forum.

BillRose
04-08-19, 21:18
Moline police were watching traffic at Di Spa was in the area and noticed the police SUV across from the gas station across from di spa clear line of sight at the front door.

Daven Port
04-09-19, 13:02
Moline police were watching traffic at Di Spa was in the area and noticed the police SUV across from the gas station across from di spa clear line of sight at the front door.One might wonder how this takes priority over the following stats:

8 cars stolen in the first 20 days of January 11 for the month.

Innocent civilians killed by criminals in a stolen car.

Major uptick in burglaries.

Major uptick in stolen weapons and the sale of such.

Multiple shooting incidents.

A couple bank robberies.

BillRose
04-10-19, 05:42
One might wonder how this takes priority over the following stats:

8 cars stolen in the first 20 days of January 11 for the month.

Innocent civilians killed by criminals in a stolen car.

Major uptick in burglaries.

Major uptick in stolen weapons and the sale of such.

Multiple shooting incidents.

A couple bank robberies.Ridiculous is what it is. LEO should focus on actual crimes and not what's going on behind closed safe doors with of age adults.

TheQc
04-16-19, 14:57
Just saw uncle LEO at the place on Brady. Just thought I'd FYI.

BillRose
04-16-19, 16:00
Guys this is serious just passed by spa magic on 3rd at 2:55 PM seen about 5 guys 2 dressed officers and 2 plain clothes officers with badges on hips and 1 plain clothes man there was a unmarked squad pulled up right by the doors. I'm usually one to push the limits but I'm not getting busted in a AMP around here it would probably get a full article in the times. I'm done for now.

TheQc
04-16-19, 16:17
Guys this is serious just passed by spa magic on 3rd at 2:55 PM seen about 5 guys 2 dressed officers and 2 plain clothes officers with badges on hips and 1 plain clothes man there was a unmarked squad pulled up right by the doors. I'm usually one to push the limits but I'm not getting busted in a AMP around here it would probably get a full article in the times. I'm done for now.Saw them at the one on Brady doing a busy 2 plain clothes kne uniform. This area is done.

Broome333
04-16-19, 18:03
Guys this is serious just passed by spa magic on 3rd at 2:55 PM seen about 5 guys 2 dressed officers and 2 plain clothes officers with badges on hips and 1 plain clothes man there was a unmarked squad pulled up right by the doors. I'm usually one to push the limits but I'm not getting busted in a AMP around here it would probably get a full article in the times. I'm done for now.I thought I was seeing things when I first brought it up. Maybe not huh? It definitely seems like a good time to lay low. I personally swore off AMPs back in February after all the stories out of Florida broke and I'm glad I listened to my gut when I almost gave it a try a week or so ago and bailed.

I wonder if they will actually try a prostitution investigation or go for the easy win with code / licensing violations until the owners just say enough and go away? Either way I think the AMP boom in the QCA is about to come to an end. Many of the shops are connected so I think there is the potential for several two or three birds with one stone situations.

BillRose
04-16-19, 21:39
I've seen evidence at 3 locations Spa magic, Asian garden, and sunset they've all been shut down and have papers on doors.

Pmil 202
04-16-19, 21:47
I've seen evidence at 3 locations Spa magic, Asian garden, and sunset they've all been shut down and have papers on doors.Yes ad jasmine, pearl, may, yu spa on hick grove, I see shang hi was open tho, not sure of lillys or studio or places across the river, with all the stolen cars, shootings and gen bs in this shit town I think the cops need to focus on that instead of massage places, they have been here a long time and I can't recall any problems le having with them, although I think it has alot to do w salty lmts who complained about them, I see a lmt lady and all she ever did was piss and moan about them stealing biz from them so idk maybe they will move into apts like they have in Chicago.

BenFun1971
04-16-19, 22:44
Yes ad jasmine, pearl, may, yu spa on hick grove, I see shang hi was open tho, not sure of lillys or studio or places across the river, with all the stolen cars, shootings and gen bs in this shit town I think the cops need to focus on that instead of massage places, they have been here a long time and I can't recall any problems le having with them, although I think it has alot to do w salty lmts who complained about them, I see a lmt lady and all she ever did was piss and moan about them stealing biz from them so idk maybe they will move into apts like they have in Chicago.Busting AMP is easy income plus, they get a little fame from it because of the Florida deal. Easy mine and get to be big strong tough guy cop. Going after the other crimes however doesn't generate income. It actually costs. Plus to solve those crimes you need to be educated, smart and have some guts. Most are scared of themselves so having 5 tough guy cop arrest an 94 lb AMP provider makes there chest puff out. Even though it takes 5.

Passingthru69
04-17-19, 08:23
Yep, according to what I read in the local news is cracking down on code violations.

Plus the new rule the therapist must be licensed.

Rotten pricks.

Broome333
04-17-19, 11:11
Yep, according to what I read in the local news is cracking down on code violations.

Plus the new rule the therapist must be licensed.

Rotten pricks.That's what I suspected. Showing up with a code inspector in tow (probably the plain clothes guy with no badge listed in the previous report) and checking licenses is quicker than sending in a UC / CI to gather evidence and yields an immediate result without having to wait for a trial. Most AMPs I have seen are in older buildings in low rent areas so if they want to shut them down digging up a few juicy code violations isn't that difficult. It seems to be the go to tactic in many jurisdictions now along with licensing and zoning ordinances. The only down side I can see for LE is that if they don't establish criminal activity they can't seize cash / property.

FranklySports
04-17-19, 23:39
Yes ad jasmine, pearl, may, yu spa on hick grove, I see shang hi was open tho, not sure of lillys or studio or places across the river, with all the stolen cars, shootings and gen bs in this shit town I think the cops need to focus on that instead of massage places, they have been here a long time and I can't recall any problems le having with them, although I think it has alot to do w salty lmts who complained about them, I see a lmt lady and all she ever did was piss and moan about them stealing biz from them so idk maybe they will move into apts like they have in Chicago.Any word from across the river? Heading into town next week and wondering if I should abstain.

Passingthru69
04-18-19, 15:34
I don't know.

I will be back this wkend and was kinda curious myself.

I need a good stress relief, but don't need to make the evening news either. LOL.

Broome333
04-18-19, 17:04
Any word from across the river? Heading into town next week and wondering if I should abstain.I saw a news article that said Moline and Bettendorf are considering ordinances similar to the licensing ordinance Davenport passed and is presumably using to shut places down. That suggests to me they are planning the same course of action. I don't know anything specific but I personally will be giving AMPs in the entire QCA a wide berth for the foreseeable future. Better safe than sorry in my opinion.

Snapp
04-18-19, 20:24
I tried to go to the one that was robbed near North Park and it was closed a couple of weeks ago. Ended up hitting Sunset, so they are closed too? That place only had one girl working it seemed and I had no trouble getting in even though a couple of months ago it was busy. Thanks, Kraft, you fuck! I knew this was coming eventually.

Passingthru69
04-19-19, 11:36
I tried to go to the one that was robbed near North Park and it was closed a couple of weeks ago. Ended up hitting Sunset, so they are closed too? That place only had one girl working it seemed and I had no trouble getting in even though a couple of months ago it was busy. Thanks, Kraft, you fuck! I knew this was coming eventually.It's not Kraft per say. He got caught up in a deal from over zealous police and county officials.

He's just one of us, trying to have a good time.

Major difference is he has more money and fame.

BillRose
04-19-19, 17:11
It's not Kraft per say. He got caught up in a deal from over zealous police and county officials.

He's just one of us, trying to have a good time.

Major difference is he has more money and fame.Hes a dumb fuck must be a real tight ass going to AMPs instead of having them come to him jeez with his high profile hes asking to be caught and now that he is puts a spotlight on all AMPs.

Pmil 202
04-19-19, 20:47
Hes a dumb fuck must be a real tight ass going to AMPs instead of having them come to him jeez with his high profile hes asking to be caught and now that he is puts a spotlight on all AMPs.Right! W hat a dumb fuck, in the meantime he caused alot of bs around here w the so called traffic bs, I'm unaware of any problems w places around here but maybe in bigger areas theres problems, I'm hoping they figure something out!

YoungHobby
04-20-19, 12:04
With all the spas closing the only woman that I know of with breast implants is gone. Anyone happen to have any Intel on another provider with them?

FranklySports
04-21-19, 12:08
Rolling in to town this week and was thinking of visiting Island. Feel free to PM me with any warnings or tips.

FranklySports
04-25-19, 15:01
Rolling in to town this week and was thinking of visiting Island. Feel free to PM me with any warnings or tips.Dreamt I was on an island in Milan with a Japanese lady who thought. She was Russian.

Daven Port
04-26-19, 09:10
Dreamt I was on an island in Milan with a Japanese lady who thought. She was Russian.I hate when they get their countries mixed up.

Snapp
04-29-19, 09:34
The crack journalists at the QCtimes had a prominent story about local AMPs in Sundays paper. So beware, there will be more attention from busy bodies calling for the Government to "do something" about the remaining businesses. It's shame because it was a fairly safe option for us and the girls. I'll really miss the ease of getting a nice rub and tug.

Sunflower
04-30-19, 16:03
The crack journalists at the QCtimes had a prominent story about local AMPs in Sundays paper. So beware, there will be more attention from busy bodies calling for the Government to "do something" about the remaining businesses. It's shame because it was a fairly safe option for us and the girls. I'll really miss the ease of getting a nice rub and tug.That article in paper makes it sound like Rubmaps is making it easy for cops.

BillRose
05-09-19, 21:23
I think Davenport finally shut all the massage spots down drove by hickory grove closed down. Lily closed down and shang hai closed.

Snapp
05-10-19, 02:08
I think Davenport finally shut all the massage spots down drove by hickory grove closed down. Lily closed down and shang hai closed.Just like with the lingerie shops 20 years ago, I think the AMPs are going to be gone for good in the QC area. My gut says a sting on the escorts and Johns will be coming in a few months. Be careful.

Pmil 202
05-10-19, 06:58
I think Davenport finally shut all the massage spots down drove by hickory grove closed down. Lily closed down and shang hai closed.Yes total bs when theres still car thefts shootings etc around here stupid cops have nothing better to do, some of the ones across the river are still open for now.

Dancing69
05-16-19, 11:00
Went to Island in Milan recently.

Regular provider is gone. Got Mimi. Attractive, late 30's early 40's, great rack.

Horrible experience.

Massage was mechanical, felt very rushed. No teasing.

Reluctantly offered HJ on the flip, reluctantly exposed breasts. Stood to make access difficult. No kissing, only touch.

Jackahammer HJ. Acted as if she were pissed.

One of the worst massage experiences ever.

Used to be a great place.

BillRose
05-16-19, 17:43
Went to Island in Milan recently.

Regular provider is gone. Got Mimi. Attractive, late 30's early 40's, great rack.

Horrible experience.

Massage was mechanical, felt very rushed. No teasing.

Reluctantly offered HJ on the flip, reluctantly exposed breasts. Stood to make access difficult. No kissing, only touch.

Jackahammer HJ. Acted as if she were pissed.

One of the worst massage experiences ever.

Used to be a great place.Ah the old kung fu grip Haha been awhile since I've had one of those little do they know it has the reverse effect on me and makes me last longer so they end up sweating bullets.

BillRose
05-17-19, 02:48
Okay odd situation I seen it myself that Lily was shut down I seen the papers on the door. I picked up a order from papa Murphys pizza today and noticed the Lily open sign was on and the papers were gone so just for kix I thought I'd pop in after I grab my order to see what's up as I come out to put it in my car I noticed the sign was off and door locked struck me as odd sting situation? Maybe they are working with LEO they have the most professional looking shop just above may spa.

Passingthru69
06-01-19, 15:41
Hey all, did they get hit also.

Drive by was going to stop in.

Signs on door, plus looked like a red piece of paper also from the street. Tried calling, no answer.

Passingthru69
06-01-19, 17:32
Yep it is closed.

Walked up to door.

Same same, code violations dated the 8th of May.

This is getting ridiculous all.

RainDancer743
06-04-19, 19:15
Any word on when they are going to start moving in on the ones on the Illinois side? A lot of the ones that got shut down in iowa were just ok but there were some goodies, but Illinois side has had some great ones.

YoungHobby
06-11-19, 16:51
Odd question but where would you go to get waxed down below and treated well afterwards?