PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

BillRose
06-26-19, 06:08
Made a surprise stop to Shanghai because I used to like fuckin this middle aged chunky one there so I stop to see if she's in now and then Was greeted by a older somewhat still kinda attractive woman probably 50 ish maybe even 60 hell you never can tell so I said why not she starts the handy and it's taking awhile like usually so she starts pulling out all three tricks sucking my nipples switching hands switching speeds I kroy trying to get her to fuck out of exhaustion aha it works sometimes but she kept refusing so after awhile more passes she starts talking to a lady in the other room then 5 min later she's taking to her again then she's sweating like crazy jacking away and she yells something to the lady about a min later the lady walks in through the curtain while she's going to town on me and she's the oldest lady I've ever seen at a AMP she had to have been 70 and that's being kind could have been 80 she was just standing staring so I say hi Haha then she said something to the other girl walked over and started twisting my cock as the other one is Jack hammering it was not turned on at all by this ancient woman Haha so if she kept it up I would've been there all night so I politely pushed her hands to my legs so shed have to have here back facing me then I wrapped it up with the first one so I could get the fuck out ha. So if you're in to Great grandmother's go see her aha.

Buggsy52
06-26-19, 13:37
Made a surprise stop to Shanghai because I used to like fuckin this middle aged chunky one there so I stop to see if she's in now and then Was greeted by a older somewhat still kinda attractive woman probably 50 ish maybe even 60 hell you never can tell so I said why not she starts the handy and it's taking awhile like usually so she starts pulling out all three tricks sucking my nipples switching hands switching speeds I kroy trying to get her to fuck out of exhaustion aha it works sometimes but she kept refusing so after awhile more passes she starts talking to a lady in the other room then 5 min later she's taking to her again then she's sweating like crazy jacking away and she yells something to the lady about a min later the lady walks in through the curtain while she's going to town on me and she's the oldest lady I've ever seen at a AMP she had to have been 70 and that's being kind could have been 80 she was just standing staring so I say hi Haha then she said something to the other girl walked over and started twisting my cock as the other one is Jack hammering it was not turned on at all by this ancient woman Haha so if she kept it up I would've been there all night so I politely pushed her hands to my legs so shed have to have here back facing me then I wrapped it up with the first one so I could get the fuck out ha. So if you're in to Great grandmother's go see her aha.Noway I shell out hard earn cash to fuc some old grandma Asian.

FranklySports
06-29-19, 13:38
I met Coco out at the island and had a good time she's a little old little thick lotta smile.

BillRose
06-30-19, 03:04
I met Coco out at the island and had a good time she's a little old little thick lotta smile.Is it the same coco that was at Jasmine? Short hair?

FranklySports
07-01-19, 14:33
Is it the same coco that was at Jasmine? Short hair?Not sure - 1st time seeing this gal. I just roll thru for work every month or two. Right around 5 1/2' typical ass pink nips low hanging Bs probably 40-45.

JayWham
07-02-19, 11:52
Any recent news on this place. Was one of my favorites. Been nervous to go with the one in dport getting g pressure.

FranklySports
07-03-19, 11:26
Any recent news on this place. Was one of my favorites. Been nervous to go with the one in dport getting g pressure.Nothing but sunshine and. Lollipops. Go get happy.

BillRose
07-03-19, 22:56
Nothing but sunshine and. Lollipops. Go get happy.Had a couple odd experiences at di massage seen a LEO SUV watch dogging it a couple times and the last time I went in there was a Asian guy he asked if I wanted a massage I was taken back never had seen a Male upfront in those places got into a room with a different woman that is normally they're she demanded I leave my underwear on so I got dressed and left.

Wormzer93
07-06-19, 07:13
Nothing but sunshine and. Lollipops. Go get happy.Is it still the younger, spinner type girl? Went once awhile back with a great experience but it's been months.

FranklySports
07-09-19, 23:08
Is it still the younger, spinner type girl? Went once awhile back with a great experience but it's been months.Yes. Linda.

Broome333
07-21-19, 18:18
Since other options became available in the QC I rarely visit Island spa any more. Usually it is about once a year purely for nostalgia purposes and to see what may have changed. The last visit featured a no joke grandma doing the massage. For those wondering, yes I let her do the standard ending and it wasn't bad. Sometimes decades of experience pay off (as long as you don't forget to keep your eyes closed and think happy thoughts). This time around I met the Russian speaker previously mentioned. I didn't get her name but she is about average for what you tend to find in small town Midwestern AMPs. A bit older, not particularly pretty, with a few extras pounds on the chassis. To her credit, I will say she has a pleasant personality and a willing to please attitude. The Russian twist to the ending and the availability of a table shower made it somewhat novel but not worth rushing back for more. See ya next year Island.

BillRose
07-23-19, 22:53
Well its official boys I met what seemed like a unwilling and forced AMP worker. Was in muscatine for a job and happened to see a little lit up massage sign so pulled in out of curiosity walked in a younger 20's woman met me very quickly and asked how long I just said hh because it wasn't a sure thing and I never do a hour unless I know so so massage not much pressure and was doing a assout type lean as to avoid me getting a handful of ass so that sent a mixed signals but then on the flip she low voice whispered you want ending so I nodded yes she she starts and is avoiding avoiding and slowly gets around to the zone I put my hand on her ass she was wearing a skirt so I was on ass cheeks and she flinches and gets jumpy and seems like she really doesn't want my hand there or to be doing this so at that point I just said fuck it I ate the 40 for a half assed massage and then got dressed and tipped her 20 I felt awkward so I said sorry I can't it looked like she was about to cry. Left feeling like shit I'm usually hardcore when it comes to willing sex workers not so much to unwilling ones.

Daven Port
07-24-19, 10:45
Well its official boys I met what seemed like a unwilling and forced AMP worker. Was in muscatine for a job and happened to see a little lit up massage sign so pulled in out of curiosity walked in a younger 20's woman met me very quickly and asked how long I just said hh because it wasn't a sure thing and I never do a hour unless I know so so massage not much pressure and was doing a assout type lean as to avoid me getting a handful of ass so that sent a mixed signals but then on the flip she low voice whispered you want ending so I nodded yes she she starts and is avoiding avoiding and slowly gets around to the zone I put my hand on her ass she was wearing a skirt so I was on ass cheeks and she flinches and gets jumpy and seems like she really doesn't want my hand there or to be doing this so at that point I just said fuck it I ate the 40 for a half assed massage and then got dressed and tipped her 20 I felt awkward so I said sorry I can't it looked like she was about to cry. Left feeling like shit I'm usually hardcore when it comes to willing sex workers not so much to unwilling ones.You did the right thing. The tip was just icing on the cake as far as proper conduct.

Snapp
07-30-19, 09:06
Just opened my news app and saw that USA Today has a big "investigation" of AMPs. Have not read yet but I'm sure it's filled with the typical biased and exaggerated bullshit.

JayWham
08-07-19, 15:28
Seen an add for lily again. Any body been in there?

OldCarGuy69
08-15-19, 08:10
Decided to give U Spa a try and glad I did! Mid 30 ish cutie with glasses said her name was Lucy. Paid house fee for hr, got about 30 minutes on back with light teasing and OTC roaming was allowed. On the flip was asked what I wanted. Offered 1. tip and ended up with everything I wanted and then some.Back in town and stopped in again. This time got Julie. Same house fee and tip, same service except everything covered this time.

BillRose
08-16-19, 01:36
Back in town and stopped in again. This time got Julie. Same house fee and tip, same service except everything covered this time.Seen her a handful of times try for FS everytime even offer 120 just to see if she'd take the bait always no can't do it ha.

BillRose
08-20-19, 17:44
Used to still be open randomly but they finally shut them down. Sad state of massage in Davenport. Lily is open but in my experience hard upselling for only a handy not worth it.

Tooler123
08-20-19, 18:17
Used to still be open randomly but they finally shut them down. Sad state of massage in Davenport. Lily is open but in my experience hard upselling for only a handy not worth it.Went to ruby spa in Milan still going strong.

BillRose
08-21-19, 00:12
Seen an add for lily again. Any body been in there?Though I'd yet them again hoping for a new face today but nope got the same one I get everytime with the pug nose but there's a big difference in service now she wouldn't allow any under clothes roaming so with that new rule set I'll never go back.

QCareAMale
08-25-19, 17:31
Went to ruby spa in Milan still going strong.FS or handy?

BillRose
08-27-19, 06:55
After hearing about the Russian practicing Asian thought I'd give it a shot and wasn't disappointed Haha got her she's older but fuckin still a cute little Asian nice tits I skipped the massage and went for the fun massage she started enthusiastically and without asking pulled the bra up and started the Russian lesson the only complaint I have is that I skipped the actual massage and she still did the long sighs and exhausted body language like hurry up. Fuck that if I skip the actual massage you shouldn't be tired out I could see it being reasonable if she got fatigued If I got a full hour body followed by a half hour happy ending but fuck I spared her the hour massage for a 30 to 35 ish happy ending I mean fuck I'm tired of these girls doing the whole fatigued routine. Reminds. E of a old favorite the tiny thin one up on ridgeview she never complained and I think she took it as a challenge Haha I liked her she would go hardcore 100 percent I pulled a joke on her one time was funny shit i had seen her around 8 or 10 times and she had grown accustomed to my tipping habits so one time I only brought in the house fee and afterwards acted like I didn't have any money I had hid her usual tip under the pillow so i played along and showed her my wallet was empty she ran over and shut the door and locked it and started from what I could tell cursing in her native language I laughed and told her under the pillow she picked it up and seen the cash and she started laughing uncontrollably Haha most actual like real life fun ive had with a provider

Tooler123
08-27-19, 14:37
FS or handy?Yes to the first.

RainDancer743
08-27-19, 17:27
After hearing about the Russian practicing Asian thought I'd give it a shot and wasn't disappointed Haha got her she's older but fuckin still a cute little Asian nice tits I skipped the massage and went for the fun massage she started enthusiastically and without asking pulled the bra up and started the Russian lesson the only complaint I have is that I skipped the actual massage and she still did the long sighs and exhausted body language like hurry up. Fuck that if I skip the actual massage you shouldn't be tired out I could see it being reasonable if she got fatigued If I got a full hour body followed by a half hour happy ending but fuck I spared her the hour massage for a 30 to 35 ish happy ending I mean fuck I'm tired of these girls doing the whole fatigued routine. Reminds. E of a old favorite the tiny thin one up on ridgeview she never complained and I think she took it as a challenge Haha I liked her she would go hardcore 100 percent I pulled a joke on her one time was funny shit i had seen her around 8 or 10 times and she had grown accustomed to my tipping habits so one time I only brought in the house fee and afterwards acted like I didn't have any money I had hid her usual tip under the pillow so i played along and showed her my wallet was empty she ran over and shut the door and locked it and started from what I could tell cursing in her native language I laughed and told her under the pillow she picked it up and seen the cash and she started laughing uncontrollably Haha most actual like real life fun ive had with a providerI don't like the island. Every time I pay for hour and only get maybe 10 minute massage 5 minute shower and a happy ending. Susana as well but whatever cause just sit in there by yourself.

Everything online says the girls are fun, but it's always a short visit yet full price.

Tooler123
08-28-19, 21:12
I don't like the island. Every time I pay for hour and only get maybe 10 minute massage 5 minute shower and a happy ending. Susana as well but whatever cause just sit in there by yourself.

Everything online says the girls are fun, but it's always a short visit yet full price.I never had a short visit there going there for years either yumi or susy did a good job mostly the whole hour maybe 10 minutes short once in a blue moon.

OldCarGuy69
09-03-19, 13:03
Stopped by Tunisa in Milan on Sunday morning. I could have swore I had read somewhere that they had a table shower but was told no. Mimi has some HUGE tits! Too bad they are all tatted up. Paid house fee plus 100, CBJ and CFS.

Tooler123
09-03-19, 14:25
Stopped by Tunisa in Milan on Sunday morning. I could have swore I had read somewhere that they had a table shower but was told no. Mimi has some HUGE tits! Too bad they are all tatted up. Paid house fee plus 100, CBJ and CFS.It was on rubmap that it said table shower rubys spa in Milan has one and offers Same scenario but Mimi has great breast tattoos or not!

BillRose
09-03-19, 19:50
It was on rubmap that it said table shower rubys spa in Milan has one and offers Same scenario but Mimi has great breast tattoos or not!Be careful if you take too long to cum I guess I was taking too long and she stopped got dressed gave me my money back and has refused to see me ever since.

Tooler123
09-03-19, 21:23
Has anybody been to May spa and do they have a table shower and was it worth it?

BillRose
09-04-19, 06:05
Shanghai is back and with a new provider older 40 but cute nice tits little soft around the middle but still hot anyways side story had a very good August for work got a cash bonus from the boss man so long story short I had 400 extra in my wallet. So I paid the house with a bill she comes back and very flirty on flip she's feeling me out and moaning in my ear so I say fuck? She says no she starts with the he and I'm really getting into it and I really want to fuck so I thought hmm I'll see how much it takes I pull another bill out she says no so I pull another out just to see what she says she says no so we continue and she's really going at it so I try one last bill that's 3 Bill's out in front of her and she says no. I could not believe it haha I was dumbfounded haha so anyway we finally finish up the job and I go to tip her and I said you really didn't want the 3 Bill's she said no fuck because of police I said it wouldn't have mattered after the hand motion its the same thing she just smiled and said no because police. I've never offered that much to any girl ever not even if she's the hottest thing I've ever seen or I really liked her never ever I still can't believe she turned it down on the other hand I would've had to kick my own ass later if she did it for the 3 haha.

JayWham
09-04-19, 12:25
Stopped by Tunisa in Milan on Sunday morning. I could have swore I had read somewhere that they had a table shower but was told no. Mimi has some HUGE tits! Too bad they are all tatted up. Paid house fee plus 100, CBJ and CFS.Mimi sounds very intriguing! Not sure how I've never heard of her yet. I did notice online that there is a Mimi and Ruby soa in Milan also. Same girl? I'm hoping to see the huge ones with tats.

Tooler123
09-05-19, 14:04
Mimi sounds very intriguing! Not sure how I've never heard of her yet. I did notice online that there is a Mimi and Ruby soa in Milan also. Same girl? I'm hoping to see the huge ones with tats.Not the same girl big boobs at Tunisia not ruby spa.

YoungHobby
09-06-19, 14:19
Natural or fake at Tunisia?

BillRose
09-07-19, 01:05
Natural or fake at Tunisia?They have fake pussies not worth the trip.

Buggsy52
09-07-19, 12:39
They have fake pussies not worth the trip.Fake pussys? What are they tv or guys dress up like girls? I never see Asian, should sometime, try but not able communicate, to much unknown, go in an blow your money, no release an just back rub? I don't know, if feds an cops are after these places, special, I don't know if reslly after them an cameras setup but if this is true locally, I wouldn't go near one.

Tooler123
09-09-19, 15:27
They have fake pussies not worth the trip.Been there not fake p is worth trip and they are natural boobs!

BillRose
09-09-19, 23:06
Been there not fake p is worth trip and they are natural boobs!Was a joke referring to Fake pussies hahaha.

Leeisit
09-09-19, 23:10
Stopped by Tunisa in Milan on Sunday morning. I could have swore I had read somewhere that they had a table shower but was told no. Mimi has some HUGE tits! Too bad they are all tatted up. Paid house fee plus 100, CBJ and CFS.Rub Maps shows this location closed? Is this the same place, thanks?

Been out of the game for sometime use to see YY at Asian Tunia East Moline sure wish I could find her again.

Tooler123
09-12-19, 10:23
Rub Maps shows this location closed? Is this the same place, thanks?

Been out of the game for sometime use to see YY at Asian Tunia East Moline sure wish I could find her again.It's open called different name only problem one girl sometimes get interrupted.

NotYourAvg
09-19-19, 01:54
Is Tunia in Milan worth the trip? Heard something about big boobs and tattoos LOL. Someone please pm information or reply thanks.

Tooler123
09-19-19, 15:26
Is Tunia in Milan worth the trip? Heard something about big boobs and tattoos LOL. Someone please pm information or reply thanks.Yes it is worth the trip go early only one girl there if you go late might be interrupted.

SkeetDog2017
09-25-19, 14:04
Is Tunia in Milan worth the trip? Heard something about big boobs and tattoos LOL. Someone please pm information or reply thanks.Is she Asian?

BillRose
09-25-19, 17:32
Has anybody been to May spa and do they have a table shower and was it worth it?Way back when they first opened seen a older thick but still attractive lady she did a he. That was the only time I've ever got one there I've tried about 4 more times since and nothing no anything I think that they try to act like a he shop to just make money on the side they have all the in the open reclining chairs and actual professional massage stuff I just think they use the allusion of he to draw in guys and then they leave unhappy.

OldCarGuy69
09-27-19, 12:01
Is she Asian?Yes. With maybe a bit of Hawiian or Samoan added in?

OldCarGuy69
09-27-19, 12:06
Who / where in the QC does the best table shower with at least a HE or more?

Tooler123
09-27-19, 16:38
Who / where in the QC does the best table shower with at least a HE or more?Island in Milan or ruby spa in Milan.

Jager28
09-28-19, 16:34
Glad someone keeps up with this besides on rubmaps. Has anyone gone to Panda massage or tech massage? Finally broke through at the new Ming spa but seemed to really be watched on the way out, but tipped well and masseuse was happy. Where's Mimi at again? Tunia but it is closed?

BillRose
09-28-19, 22:56
Glad someone keeps up with this besides on rubmaps. Has anyone gone to Panda massage or tech massage? Finally broke through at the new Ming spa but seemed to really be watched on the way out, but tipped well and masseuse was happy. Where's Mimi at again? Tunia but it is closed?Broke through with who at ming spa they don't even allow you to touch them. Panda is closed. Never heard of tech.

DcGuy1134
09-29-19, 09:22
Anyone seen alexks before? I tried to setup a few dates but when I showed up she stopped being responsive and never game out of the low income apartment. Messaged me back finally but I was out of time.

http://quad-cities.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/alexks-3092043587/474954177588

Buggsy52
09-29-19, 21:27
Anyone seen alexks before? I tried to setup a few dates but when I showed up she stopped being responsive and never game out of the low income apartment. Messaged me back finally but I was out of time.

http://quad-cities.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/alexks-3092043587/474954177588I try her once back last year in early December an full bs, when it got time to meet, no-show, no answear. Expensive anyhow, end up meet one talk about that now in jail, katie, she not to great but ok, not expensive. Want me go in shitty motel on north Brady an say had friends in room an bathroom cool, noway I did that an finally desperate came out went ride an Pay after a minuim price as not lot value.

AngelGirlX3
09-30-19, 13:54
Anybody been to you Spa recently? Went there a couple months ago and Ruby had been replaced by a shorter, heavier, woman. I'm hoping she's been rotated out by now.

Buggsy52
09-30-19, 14:01
http://quad-cities.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/textcall-me-i-will-satisfy-you/446657820090http://quad-cities.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/textcall-me-i-will-satisfy-you/446657820090

Buggsy52
09-30-19, 14:15
http://quad-cities.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/textcall-me-i-will-satisfy-you/446657820090

Buggsy52
09-30-19, 14:17
http://quad-cities.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/textcall-me-i-will-satisfy-you/446657820090Anyone seen her? Cheaper car vist rates.

AngelGirlX3
09-30-19, 15:11
Anybody been to you Spa recently? Went a few months ago and Ruby had been replaced with a shorter heavier woman. Just wondering if she's been rotated out yet.

BillRose
10-03-19, 15:22
Anybody been to you Spa recently? Went a few months ago and Ruby had been replaced with a shorter heavier woman. Just wondering if she's been rotated out yet.She's still there offered FS but I didn't have the amount she wanted nor would I pay the amount she wanted hahaa.

PlayfulFunForW
10-04-19, 18:21
Anyone know of any massage parlors offering Nuru in the QC?

SkeetDog2017
10-05-19, 12:07
Anyone know of any massage parlors offering Nuru in the QC?I know Joi Noelle offers a Nuru massage. I saw her twice in the past year. She now does it out of her apartment.

RainDancer743
10-08-19, 17:28
I know Joi Noelle offers a Nuru massage. I saw her twice in the past year. She now does it out of her apartment.She the one that used to work in the same building as the Carmen body rub? If so I've seen her once and it was a bad enough experience that I wouldn't repeat. PM for more info if you want.

NotYourAvg
10-09-19, 12:50
She the one that used to work in the same building as the Carmen body rub? If so I've seen her once and it was a bad enough experience that I wouldn't repeat. PM for more info if you want.Has anyone been to Carmen body rubs and have any info to share? PM me if you want thanks!

Tooler123
10-10-19, 21:10
Has anyone been to Carmen body rubs and have any info to share? PM me if you want thanks!I've seen here twice see was nice no problems no FS but does a good job.

Go4MN
10-18-19, 17:11
Name: Linda.

Phone: 312-618-5238.

Email Address: -.

URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://asian-massage-rose-s-pa.business.site.

City: Moline.

State: Illinois.

Address: 15th St.

Appointment Type: Spa.

Activities: Good massage more.

Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes.

Hair Length and Color: Shoulders I would assume, but it was up in a bun.

Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell.

Ethnic Background: Asian.

Physical Description: Pretty typical asian woman, small build with nice larger B cups. Slim and attractive.

The Rest of the Story: Was traveling and took a small detour to my next client, about an hour out of the way. I had read some reviews and felt that I needed to make a stop. I was pleasantly surprised! I called to see when the last appointment was and was assured to just come stop by. Once there, I waited in the lobby for a about 2 minutes when Linda came from the back and put me in a room in front with a TV and couch and asked me to wait for 5 minutes. The other customer was finishing up and was walking out about 10 minutes after my arrival. Linda took me to a room after letting me use the restroom. We settled up and I got comfortable and she was back in a flash. I was standing when she came in and she seemed pleased with what I was working with. We traded compliments and light touches, then hopped on the table for a quick and good massage. She could tell that I had been driving and really wanted to fix me up. I told her I was fine and we moved on to the flip. Once again, her eyes seemed to light up as I was getting hard. She started a quick BJ and we suited up and started in doggie. Linda has a great body and enjoyed the view from behind. We moved to standing wish with a few variations thrown in before moving back to doggie long and deep. I was bumping up on the full hour, but I was pretty sure the sign was out and I was the last of the day so I took my time. Linda never complained and we did go over the hour by a bit. Once we were done, she said to come back soon!

Recommendation: Yes.

Hootersman1
10-22-19, 00:58
Does anyone have any intel on Lily Massage on W Kimberly rd? Their ad on stg is interesting, I'm just wondering if it's a ploy to get customers in. You can pm if you wish; I have info on a couple of AMPs in Cedar Rapids, if you are interested. I am visiting Davenport next week.

BillRose
10-22-19, 01:03
Does anyone have any intel on Lily Massage on W Kimberly rd? Their ad on stg is interesting, I'm just wondering if it's a ploy to get customers in. You can pm if you wish; I have info on a couple of AMPs in Cedar Rapids, if you are interested. I am visiting Davenport next week.Every time I go I get the pug nosed middle aged one I haven't seen one in their 20's there in a long time and I've only ever gotten a handy there. Crossed off my list unless I'm desperate.

Broome333
10-22-19, 07:26
Does anyone have any intel on Lily Massage on W Kimberly rd? Their ad on stg is interesting, I'm just wondering if it's a ploy to get customers in. You can pm if you wish; I have info on a couple of AMPs in Cedar Rapids, if you are interested. I am visiting Davenport next week.Davenport shut most of their AMPs down recently. I would imagine the ones that survived will be extra cautious, especially with strangers. I wouldn't expect more than a massage until you have visited often enough to establish yourself. Having said that the handful of times I visited Lilly where not that great. Their are better choices within driving distance. In my experience AMP ads are worth nothing beyond confirming their existence. The pictures and text are just fiction to get you in the door. Never once have I seen any of the girls pictured in the actual establishment.

BillRose
10-25-19, 17:24
Went back to the island because my first choice was closed seen the short thick big tits Russian speaker last time she said we could do FS so we get to it and she's clinching her legs and not letting me all the way in she continued that the whole time needles to say it wasn't a very good session and afterwards she ambushed my junk with hand sanitizer hate that shit burns like a fucker. Cross this one off my list.

BillRose
10-25-19, 19:47
So after my lackluster session at island I wanted to go to a sure thing today as I have a long history with Lucy so I went to see her I walk in and she comes out and says 10 minutes wait so I sat and waited because I've done that before so about 5 minutes later she comes back and whispers okay come and waves me on I knew the other guy hadn't left so I thought he must be getting dressed and she's getting me in a room as soon as we get in she starts taking my clothes off I said someone is still here she said no no one here I said yes there is she said no no but still whispers I never heard the door so I knew a guy was still in there so she's taking my clothes off trying to hurry up and rush me so she's working me with a BJ and I hear a guy start coughing and he kept coughing like he was trying to get her to go back so after awhile I just said no I'll leave but huge discount next time because she was just rushing the hell out of me and she's never done that before so if she's going to start skiing shit like that cross her off my list as well. It shitty because I've always liked her but I work had for my money and I won't be rushed.

Broome333
10-26-19, 06:37
So after my lackluster session at island I wanted to go to a sure thing today as I have a long history with Lucy so I went to see her I walk in and she comes out and says 10 minutes wait so I sat and waited because I've done that before so about 5 minutes later she comes back and whispers okay come and waves me on I knew the other guy hadn't left so I thought he must be getting dressed and she's getting me in a room as soon as we get in she starts taking my clothes off I said someone is still here she said no no one here I said yes there is she said no no but still whispers I never heard the door so I knew a guy was still in there so she's taking my clothes off trying to hurry up and rush me so she's working me with a BJ and I hear a guy start coughing and he kept coughing like he was trying to get her to go back so after awhile I just said no I'll leave but huge discount next time because she was just rushing the hell out of me and she's never done that before so if she's going to start skiing shit like that cross her off my list as well. It shitty because I've always liked her but I work had for my money and I won't be rushed.I have had similar experiences there more than a few times. Several times I was asked to wait to see her (rushing someone else's ending) and then ended up being rushed out myself because she put someone else in a holding pattern midway through my time. Her habit of stacking up guys was one of the main reasons I quit visiting as often. I went from dropping in usually weekly to only seeing her maybe three times so far this year. The walk in convenience of AMPs has always been one of the main selling points for me but it can definitely work against you in some cases.

BillRose
11-05-19, 19:14
Went to U Spa only one car in the back so I thought its clear go in and she puts me in a room takes the fee and says you wait 30 min as she walks out haha damn this always happens to me now 15 minutes later she walks back in and I negotiate a. 80 for CBJ and julie is her name goddamn she has a kung fu grip she was cutting the blood flow off while sucking finally had to RIP her hand away from my cock and then talked her into to FS telling her it'll make it quicker LOL but I just wanted to pound her out after the cock squeeze. Not the best but definitely not the worst.

BillRose
11-08-19, 19:00
Lately my luck at AMP timing is pure shit went to Shanghai because I heard they had a young girl turns out to be false same older lady but I was wanting some relief so I said fuck it as soon as I took my clothes off some asshole with a Tennessee accent walks in she tells him she's busy and this asshole says he'll wait he didn't know if it'll be 45 minutes or an hour he takes it upon himself to wait so during our session this jackass gets up and asks where the bathroom is while she's working on me WTF man was tempted to throw my boxers on walk out and kick his ass out jesus if you're going to wait use some discretion in these situations I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate that shit on his dime. I think I'm going to start asking them to lock the door and if they don't just walking out I pay for a session with them not them and a eavesdropper for fuck sake.

AngelGirlX3
11-09-19, 10:09
Went to U Spa only one car in the back so I thought its clear go in and she puts me in a room takes the fee and says you wait 30 min as she walks out haha damn this always happens to me now 15 minutes later she walks back in and I negotiate a. 80 for CBJ and julie is her name goddamn she has a kung fu grip she was cutting the blood flow off while sucking finally had to RIP her hand away from my cock and then talked her into to FS telling her it'll make it quicker LOL but I just wanted to pound her out after the cock squeeze. Not the best but definitely not the worst.Is this a new girl or the same short heavy one from a couple months ago?

Pmil 202
11-11-19, 11:33
Lately my luck at AMP timing is pure shit went to Shanghai because I heard they had a young girl turns out to be false same older lady but I was wanting some relief so I said fuck it as soon as I took my clothes off some asshole with a Tennessee accent walks in she tells him she's busy and this asshole says he'll wait he didn't know if it'll be 45 minutes or an hour he takes it upon himself to wait so during our session this jackass gets up and asks where the bathroom is while she's working on me WTF man was tempted to throw my boxers on walk out and kick his ass out jesus if you're going to wait use some discretion in these situations I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate that shit on his dime. I think I'm going to start asking them to lock the door and if they don't just walking out I pay for a session with them not them and a eavesdropper for fuck sake.Yes I would have got my money back and just left or had her tell him to come back, I have had to do that before, heck if he wants to watch etc he can pay for my session etc!

Tooler123
11-19-19, 17:15
Went there today Lisa gone new girl is Jenny. She was nice looking had nice b but wouldn't do FS on first visit with her next time she said. Did relieve pressure will she if she's true to her word next time.

JayWham
11-25-19, 11:11
Anbody tried out the place formerly know as jasmine. Davenport. I seen they had an add posted and are open again. Any info would be greatly appreciated!! That place used to be great. Hope it is again!

BillRose
11-25-19, 18:13
Anbody tried out the place formerly know as jasmine. Davenport. I seen they had an add posted and are open again. Any info would be greatly appreciated!! That place used to be great. Hope it is again!Can confirm open sign was on.

BillRose
11-25-19, 20:59
So in my experience Ming spas there's a few a them scattered around have never offered anything but legit massages so today I passed by a spot in Illinois where I used to like one of the ladies but she hadn't been there in a long while but I just said what the hell and popped in to my surprise she came right out and we went back for a session so anyways I didn't have enough cash so I told her I'd pay with my card and then tip her in cash because they like cash more. So when I get the card receipt it says Ming Spa on it?? So Ming Spa in addition to their legit locations runs Spas with options damn I would've never guessed haha. Curious as to how many shops they secretly run?

Tooler123
11-25-19, 21:16
Went to Asian spa Milan busy then rubys busy back to island busy back to ruby one last time got in had a good time.

Pmil 202
11-25-19, 21:49
Anbody tried out the place formerly know as jasmine. Davenport. I seen they had an add posted and are open again. Any info would be greatly appreciated!! That place used to be great. Hope it is again!I can confirm the open sign was on as well, I say stop in and toftt and report back.

Pmil 202
11-25-19, 21:53
So in my experience Ming spas there's a few a them scattered around have never offered anything but legit massages so today I passed by a spot in Illinois where I used to like one of the ladies but she hadn't been there in a long while but I just said what the hell and popped in to my surprise she came right out and we went back for a session so anyways I didn't have enough cash so I told her I'd pay with my card and then tip her in cash because they like cash more. So when I get the card receipt it says Ming Spa on it?? So Ming Spa in addition to their legit locations runs Spas with options damn I would've never guessed haha. Curious as to how many shops they secretly run?I stopped at mings in davenport a couple wks ago and see they removed all the doors and replaced them w curtains that do not go all the way to the floor, I asked the gal and she said new rules, too bad as I did have luck there once several mos ago, kinda reminded me of the place in cr that had them in place of walls.

BillRose
11-26-19, 00:19
I stopped at mings in davenport a couple wks ago and see they removed all the doors and replaced them w curtains that do not go all the way to the floor, I asked the gal and she said new rules, too bad as I did have luck there once several mos ago, kinda reminded me of the place in cr that had them in place of walls.I went to a place years ago I think in Peoria that had curtains as walls with nothing over the "doorway" only stayed because the girl was like barely 20 and hot every time I went to feel her she'd back up and point to the open doorway ughh.

Pmil 202
11-28-19, 13:18
I went to a place years ago I think in Peoria that had curtains as walls with nothing over the "doorway" only stayed because the girl was like barely 20 and hot every time I went to feel her she'd back up and point to the open doorway ughh.Yes I can't remember the name of the place I was at but you could hear everything and ea was playing different music so it was not a relaxing time.

JayWham
12-05-19, 10:55
I can confirm the open sign was on as well, I say stop in and toftt and report back.Toftt. Good not great. I think she used to work at sunset quite a while back. Not 100% sure tho.

BillRose
12-05-19, 17:52
Toftt. Good not great. I think she used to work at sunset quite a while back. Not 100% sure tho.Yoyo or the older one Judy? I think was her name.

JayWham
12-05-19, 18:09
Yoyo or the older one Judy? I think was her name.I don't remember her name from sunset. But it was not the older one.

BillRose
12-05-19, 22:35
I don't remember her name from sunset. But it was not the older one.Curiosity got the best of me its Yoyo same on the phone thing average experience no extras regular tug. I was hoping it was the 30 to 40 ish one that used to be at sunset she liked getting finger banged LOL.

QCareAMale
12-08-19, 21:10
Are there any good ones left in Davenport that do happy's or FS or is the only one left over in Milan?

YoungHobby
12-12-19, 01:00
If everyone stays blunt about which ones offer FS you're going to get them shut down. We're down to very few decent options.

QCareAMale
12-13-19, 10:23
If everyone stays blunt about which ones offer FS you're going to get them shut down. We're down to very few decent options.I have never been to one that has FS. Feel free to PM me info. Been to a few that gave handies which is fine.

Hootersman1
12-16-19, 04:18
I have recently seen an ad about a gal in Galesburg who does a nude body rub; she looks like on the little heavier side, but her pics look good. I am wondering if anyone has had any dreams with her; it is over an hour and a half drive for me to see her. I don't want to make the trip to find out she isn't any good. I can share info on a couple of ladies and places in the CR / IC area for some intel. You can PM me. Good hunting all.

RandoGuy
12-16-19, 18:01
I had occasion to visit the Quad Cities on business. Coming from the sex desert of central Iowa I was looking forward to some better AMPs. I went to you Spa. I parked around back, and almost ended up leaving because I couldn't find the entrance; I finally figured it was around front LOL. The place was empty the whole time I was there. I couldn't understand the name of the lady; she did not speak English at all, but she was about late 30's to mid 40's, round face and curvy but not fat body. She did a decent massage for an AMP, and asked about what pressure I liked. After the flip, negotiations were easy and she was very accommodating to my requests. Very friendly girl, my only complaint was no table shower. Is that even a thing in this area? Damage was 140+60 for the hour. I'll return for sure simply because the options in CR / IC area are non-existent.

BillRose
12-16-19, 21:33
I had occasion to visit the Quad Cities on business. Coming from the sex desert of central Iowa I was looking forward to some better AMPs. I went to you Spa. I parked around back, and almost ended up leaving because I couldn't find the entrance; I finally figured it was around front LOL. The place was empty the whole time I was there. I couldn't understand the name of the lady; she did not speak English at all, but she was about late 30's to mid 40's, round face and curvy but not fat body. She did a decent massage for an AMP, and asked about what pressure I liked. After the flip, negotiations were easy and she was very accommodating to my requests. Very friendly girl, my only complaint was no table shower. Is that even a thing in this area? Damage was 140+60 for the hour. I'll return for sure simply because the options in CR / IC area are non-existent.Sir please do not go that high. For gods sake I got the one you're talking about for 80.

YoungHobby
12-17-19, 03:32
I have recently seen an ad about a gal in Galesburg who does a nude body rub; she looks like on the little heavier side, but her pics look good. I am wondering if anyone has had any dreams with her; it is over an hour and a half drive for me to see her. I don't want to make the trip to find out she isn't any good. I can share info on a couple of ladies and places in the CR / IC area for some intel. You can PM me. Good hunting all.Shelby? She's been around longer than I've been in the game. Only ever seen negative things about her.

Tooler123
12-29-19, 16:30
Any knowledge of Oliviyah massage on skg Davenport looks interesting?

Hootersman1
12-30-19, 16:05
Thanks for the PMs and reviews on that gal in Galesburg, she doesn't sound like she is worth the long trip for me. There are a few around that are much closer!

Hnd69
12-30-19, 20:13
Been out of the hobby for a while but was driving through Clinton the other day and started seeing signs advertising for massage in Low Moor. I'm thinking hmmm. Small town AMP, not a lot of visibility, could be a good thing.

Gents, don't bother. Strictly legit. About a 3. 5 on the massage scale and completely draped with no hope of any offerings.

Only plus was masseuse was young and thin.

Broome333
01-09-20, 23:12
I don't recall ever seeing an AMP ad where they bluntly listed the services available like this. Besides fake pics, AMP ads are usually most famous for coy innuendo with no real concrete offers being made. It made me a bit curious about the offerings in Peoria, but with them charging almost triple the normal house fee (plus tips of course) for a B2B massage, I won't be planning any road trips to find out any time soon. I assume they have more reasonable rates for a normal massage but reading the Peoria forum its seems like they are a bit pricier than the places around here.

https://moline.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/yy-spa-1830-n-sheridan-road-pe/366511013254

BillRose
01-10-20, 03:50
I don't recall ever seeing an AMP ad where they bluntly listed the services available like this. Besides fake pics, AMP ads are usually most famous for coy innuendo with no real concrete offers being made. It made me a bit curious about the offerings in Peoria, but with them charging almost triple the normal house fee (plus tips of course) for a B2B massage, I won't be planning any road trips to find out any time soon. I assume they have more reasonable rates for a normal massage but reading the Peoria forum its seems like they are a bit pricier than the places around here.

https://moline.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/yy-spa-1830-n-sheridan-road-pe/366511013254Was it the Lin Massage ad? If so I've been there twice same girl both times both times a 20 min wait. She's thin no tits all nipple no ass 1st tried for more than he she said next time 2nd only got he nothing extra.

Broome333
01-10-20, 08:18
Was it the Lin Massage ad? If so I've been there twice same girl both times both times a 20 min wait. She's thin no tits all nipple no ass 1st tried for more than he she said next time 2nd only got he nothing extra.No, I think the place was called YY.

Pmil 202
01-10-20, 11:44
No, I think the place was called YY.Usually when they put stuff like that in the ad its to draw in customers w nothing extra, Lilly spa tried that here and nothing was available.

Tooler123
01-10-20, 22:40
Usually when they put stuff like that in the ad its to draw in customers w nothing extra, Lilly spa tried that here and nothing was available.Been there in Peoria she will do extra but cost.

BillRose
01-11-20, 08:29
Been there in Peoria she will do extra but cost.Was it lin yy or sisters? I've been to lin only he and I've been to sisters also very costly but worth it I actually left to get an extra. 40 from an atm as soon as I got back she ripped off that dress and it was all systems go LOL.

Nerdy321
01-13-20, 19:00
Trying really hard to find a FS parlor.

Cities Boy
01-13-20, 21:05
Any advice for someone from out of town? Please feel free to PM me. I am willing to exchange information about other areas since I travel quite a bit or I can help you if you come to Minnesota as well.

Go4MN
01-14-20, 00:45
Any advice for someone from out of town? Please feel free to PM me. I am willing to exchange information about other areas since I travel quite a bit or I can help you if you come to Minnesota as well.Rose Spa in Moline. Have a report from mid-October.

Broome333
01-14-20, 22:14
I saw something about them reopening awhile back. I was a fairly regular visitor there for awhile but I quit going after Ruby left and I was less than impressed with her replacement so their closure didn't hit me as hard as some. Anyway, I was in the area the other day and had a few minutes so I decided to have a look. Sure enough the open sign was on when I drove by. I didn't get a name for the girl I saw but she looked familiar so she may have been the one that was at another AMP in the past. As was said before the visit was good but not great and limited on options at the end. IMHO, there are better options out there but not a complete waste of time by any means.

BillRose
01-15-20, 01:28
I saw something about them reopening awhile back. I was a fairly regular visitor there for awhile but I quit going after Ruby left and I was less than impressed with her replacement so their closure didn't hit me as hard as some. Anyway, I was in the area the other day and had a few minutes so I decided to have a look. Sure enough the open sign was on when I drove by. I didn't get a name for the girl I saw but she looked familiar so she may have been the one that was at another AMP in the past. As was said before the visit was good but not great and limited on options at the end. IMHO, there are better options out there but not a complete waste of time by any means.Yoyo is at jasmine use to be at sunset meh I didn't care for her at sunset.

BillRose
01-15-20, 01:56
I was talking about our responsibilities of keeping prices low on the general thread and wanted to just mention it in the massage thread as well I've noticed over the years the massage girls want more and more for less I remember the pieces used to be lower that even some places used to charge 10 less for hh or hr and depending on the girl 20 or 30 for he 50 or 60 for BJ and 80 to 100 FS some of these girls want 120 or 140 for bjs and FS some want fuckin 60 for a he.

BillRose
01-16-20, 07:27
Just to prove a point about price I visited a local AMP that I've had successful FS at in the past got down to asking price right of the bat she said 140 I laughed and said I don't have that much then she said how much show me I pulled out. 60 so. 40 house plus. 60 is a bill I got FS didn't pay 1. 40 or more. It's called negotiations if she didn't want to agree to it she wouldn't have said no it's the suckers who say okay whatever price you say that ruin it for the rest of us.

Cities Boy
01-17-20, 10:00
Any advice for someone from out of town? Please feel free to PM me. I am willing to exchange information about other areas since I travel quite a bit or I can help you if you come to Minnesota as well.Stopped in at Ruby last night and had a great experience. I will make a point of visiting them again when I am back here.

Pmil 202
01-17-20, 10:30
I was talking about our responsibilities of keeping prices low on the general thread and wanted to just mention it in the massage thread as well I've noticed over the years the massage girls want more and more for less I remember the pieces used to be lower that even some places used to charge 10 less for hh or hr and depending on the girl 20 or 30 for he 50 or 60 for BJ and 80 to 100 FS some of these girls want 120 or 140 for bjs and FS some want fuckin 60 for a he.I've noticed that too, never pay that high rate that just screws it up for everyone, most will do it for the neg price as they all love to go shopping LOL!

BamBam41
01-17-20, 17:46
Just to prove a point about price I visited a local AMP that I've had successful FS at in the past got down to asking price right of the bat she said 140 I laughed and said I don't have that much then she said how much show me I pulled out. 60 so. 40 house plus. 60 is a bill I got FS didn't pay 1. 40 or more. It's called negotiations if she didn't want to agree to it she wouldn't have said no it's the suckers who say okay whatever price you say that ruin it for the rest of us.I live about 2 blocks from one and first time in there I got a HE for. 40 and second time I said do you remember last time boom boom and she just went along and said yea 1. 00 I said I only had. 80 and she agreed. Been back 20 times since LOL I call her old reliable when stg girls flake out.

BillRose
02-05-20, 18:51
Started massage therapy at the request of my chiropractor after a rear end accident and first appointment was today she was super fuckin hot 20 something thin tall perky tits poking out through her tight shirt told me to disrobe to my comfort level which would have been birthday suit face up but I didn't want to cause a scene so I went with boxers face down she's working my shoulders good my neck good I'm fighting the urge not to grab a handful of ass because I'm used to AMP then she's going for my lower back and I can feel those tits poking against me she says turn over I've got a rager hard on she sees it but avoids looking back that way haha how the fuck are you not supposed to get turned on during this shit. Too back I couldn't get a dr referral to a massage place of my choosing I'd be at all the AMPs getting stroked on someone else's dime haha.

Captain Stiffy
02-05-20, 19:41
I will be spending some time in the QC soon, and was confused by conflicting reports. Are all AMPs closed down on both sides of the bridge? Was it just Iowa that got shut down, or have some formerly busted been re-opened? My only experience was a few trips to Sunset on Locust. (Details posted previously) I was never really comfortable with that one because of the busy street traffic. I would appreciate any info for Moline, Rock Island, or Milan. Private message if preferred. I will post results of my upcoming adventures. Thanks!

Leeisit
02-17-20, 19:01
I have been out of this for awhile and wanting to get back, looking for a place that has some discrete parking, I now have family in the Moline area and do not want to take a chance of being seen. I'm alone now but still explaining things is something I do not want to do, thanks.

Tooler123
02-20-20, 21:56
I have been out of this for awhile and wanting to get back, looking for a place that has some discrete parking, I now have family in the Moline area and do not want to take a chance of being seen. I'm alone now but still explaining things is something I do not want to do, thanks.Go to island in Milan.

Leeisit
02-21-20, 20:34
Go to island in Milan.Thank you, I have been there before probably 5-6 years ago, not sure if things have changed much but was hoping not to go back.

Captain Stiffy
02-23-20, 03:27
Went there the other day. First & last time. 3 old grannies greeted me. Granny #1 takes me to a room. Basic, everything you'd expect. Decent massage. Good pressure. H. E. Was hard to complete while looking at the crypt keeper.

BillRose
02-23-20, 04:51
Went there the other day. First & last time. 3 old grannies greeted me. Granny #1 takes me to a room. Basic, everything you'd expect. Decent massage. Good pressure. H. E. Was hard to complete while looking at the crypt keeper.Hahaha was she short with like really bad makeup? Hahs.

Tooler123
02-23-20, 12:04
Went there the other day. First & last time. 3 old grannies greeted me. Granny #1 takes me to a room. Basic, everything you'd expect. Decent massage. Good pressure. H. E. Was hard to complete while looking at the crypt keeper.Not sure what you seen was there Wednesday had yummi shorter gal gives good massage has decent body plus meet new girl Mimi younger nice looking gal always had good experience there.

RainDancer743
02-23-20, 21:32
Every time I go they never give me their name.

Had older woman with huge tits that gave a decent happy ending, not full service but it was the first good experience I had from the island.

Do any of you request certain girls when there or is there a good way to get the girl you want? Is the table shower always short or is there a good way to turn that to a long fun session?

Tooler123
02-24-20, 12:09
Every time I go they never give me their name.

Had older woman with huge tits that gave a decent happy ending, not full service but it was the first good experience I had from the island.

Do any of you request certain girls when there or is there a good way to get the girl you want? Is the table shower always short or is there a good way to turn that to a long fun session?The girl you had is yummi she's been there long time when you walk in if the door straight ahead of you is open you can request other girl table shower just ask to wash little longer. Once they know you anything possible.

JayWham
02-25-20, 09:15
Anybody remember Eva? She was at jasmine, then at the one on bridge ave. Anybody know if she's still around? She was great.

RainDancer743
02-25-20, 22:41
The girl you had is yummi she's been there long time when you walk in if the door straight ahead of you is open you can request other girl table shower just ask to wash little longer. Once they know you anything possible.Would you recommend Yuumie or a different girl?

Tooler123
02-26-20, 13:04
Would you recommend Yuumie or a different girl?I would try other girl l have tried every girl they have had except this one but I meet her she looks nice. It seems yummi is in charge and usually is always there she is ok but I have seen her enough need some change.

BillRose
02-27-20, 02:52
The girl you had is yummi she's been there long time when you walk in if the door straight ahead of you is open you can request other girl table shower just ask to wash little longer. Once they know you anything possible.Have got FS there but they have to know you.

FranklySports
02-28-20, 00:03
Have got FS there but they have to know you.Agreed 100%.

MackJoe
02-28-20, 13:55
I've been going around the qc to different parlors and they are all older women mid 40 and up. I'm trying to find a younger girl to go to on the regular. Any suggestions.

Dancing69
02-28-20, 15:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BillRose
02-28-20, 18:58
I've been going around the qc to different parlors and they are all older women mid 40 and up. I'm trying to find a younger girl to go to on the regular. Any suggestions.My advice for younger asians get out of the midwest southern California or upper east coast. Some of the youngest asians I've had were in the northern Virginia dc area young 20's thin perky tits god damn I need a hobby vacation again.

BillRose
02-28-20, 19:44
With this thing picking up speed I might be skipping the AMPs for a bit.

AngelGirlX3
03-10-20, 21:18
Been wondering if there's any place nearby that offers 4 hands. Seems like they mostly all have just one person working. Was also wondering how that works as far as tipping. I assume it's the same as a single times 2, just don't want to wreck the local going rates.

TheApple
03-13-20, 22:58
Been wondering if there's any place nearby that offers 4 hands. Seems like they mostly all have just one person working. Was also wondering how that works as far as tipping. I assume it's the same as a single times 2, just don't want to wreck the local going rates.If you want a four hands experience with a good massage component, I would do Shanghai in Davenport. The two girls working there have excellent hands, and the older one is a good conversationalist if you like that. Don't expect anything wildly exotic, but they have fair rates, which is just the price and tip x2 for two girls at once. As always, YMMV, but I was satisfied and feeling much better after each visit.

Tooler123
03-24-20, 18:08
Are there any AMP open in Davenport or Bettendorf all in Illinois closed? Need some relief!

BillRose
03-25-20, 06:33
Are there any AMP open in Davenport or Bettendorf all in Illinois closed? Need some relief!Good lord Tool coronavirus has knocked them out of business I've been logging miles to find one open.

Tooler123
03-25-20, 16:47
Good lord Tool coronavirus has knocked them out of business I've been logging miles to find one open.Have you or anyone try oliviyah massage therapist she has ad in skip today under massages?

Hawkeye Fan
03-25-20, 19:15
Have you or anyone try oliviyah massage therapist she has ad in skip today under massages?She posted a few months ago with a different phone number (520-XXX-3813). I was curious so I googled the number and "she" has ads in other areas (Rockford and Wisconsin areas) as a TS escort. Not my cup of tea but to each his own.

Tooler123
03-26-20, 15:20
She posted a few months ago with a different phone number (520-XXX-3813). I was curious so I googled the number and "she" has ads in other areas (Rockford and Wisconsin areas) as a TS escort. Not my cup of tea but to each his own.Thanks for info not my cup of tea either!

TwinStacks
03-31-20, 09:06
Hey, new as a member but I've found the info here to be very helpful in the past. With every shut down to the C-19 I was wondering if anyone would had wechat contacts to share as the AMP's are shut down. I've had a few over the past couple years but lost the app when I updated phones recently, idn't think much about it until now. Thanks.

JayWham
04-03-20, 09:57
Anybody remember eva? She was at jasmine a while back, then was at the one on bridge ave, which I think is closed now. She was so fun! Wish I knew where she ended up or had contact info.

Stay safe everyone!

BillRose
04-03-20, 20:48
Anybody remember eva? She was at jasmine a while back, then was at the one on bridge ave, which I think is closed now. She was so fun! Wish I knew where she ended up or had contact info.

Stay safe everyone!With all the AMPs shut down you'd think they'd move to motels I mean shit it's not like like these girls have day jobs and can file for unemployment.

Buggsy52
04-03-20, 22:54
With all the AMPs shut down you'd think they'd move to motels I mean shit it's not like like these girls have day jobs and can file for unemployment.I would think they be go broke by now. I hope they do an have beg.

Tooler123
04-04-20, 11:11
With all the AMPs shut down you'd think they'd move to motels I mean shit it's not like like these girls have day jobs and can file for unemployment.I agree you think they would have private sessions somewhere. Worth looking into!

Passingthru69
04-04-20, 21:35
Wish someone can come up with a solution LOL.

I miss my times at different places.

JbBigDaddy
04-05-20, 20:58
Anybody been out there to confirm it's closed? I called and was quoted a price and a few minutes after she called to cancel. Any help here appreciated.

BillRose
04-06-20, 04:37
Anybody been out there to confirm it's closed? I called and was quoted a price and a few minutes after she called to cancel. Any help here appreciated.I knew her well she said she'd have to drive there then that was it nothing else came of it.

Pmil 202
04-11-20, 11:03
Anybody been out there to confirm it's closed? I called and was quoted a price and a few minutes after she called to cancel. Any help here appreciated.All the AMPs are closed and the few that I have numbers on all say there are OK and eager to open but not doing any biz at this time.

BillRose
05-01-20, 22:31
As reported in General Rose is taking customers again. I cracked another one into seeing me on the Illinois side. Won't try it again she told me to turn my headlights off and pull all the way in the back it was pitch black back there scraped my fuckin side wall 255 17's fuckin expensive tire (nearly flat by the time I made it home anyways she snuck me in through a back door I've never seen once you got in she circled around me spraying me with disinfectant made me use hand sanitizer she had me put a mask on she had a fuckin mask on went straight for the kill no fun. Definitely won't go back until she's less scared.

JbBigDaddy
05-03-20, 14:22
As reported in General Rose is taking customers again. I cracked another one into seeing me on the Illinois side. Won't try it again she told me to turn my headlights off and pull all the way in the back it was pitch black back there scraped my fuckin side wall 255 17's fuckin expensive tire (nearly flat by the time I made it home anyways she snuck me in through a back door I've never seen once you got in she circled around me spraying me with disinfectant made me use hand sanitizer she had me put a mask on she had a fuckin mask on went straight for the kill no fun. Definitely won't go back until she's less scared.I had the same treatment at Ruby Spa recently. Add in mouthwash to the screening. Chinese propaganda got them spooked.

Leeisit
05-04-20, 12:18
Stopped by both Rs early morning just after opening times when I happen to be in town but they were not open, hopefully I will get back down in the evening time and try in a few weeks.

Snapp
05-05-20, 11:37
[Deleted by Admin]

Greetings Everyone,

Snapp posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

Thanks,

Jackson

Yankee1
05-05-20, 13:21
[Deleted by Admin]

Greetings Everyone,

Yankee1 posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

Thanks,

Jackson

YoungHobby
05-10-20, 02:28
Greetings Everyone,

YoungHobby posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

GeorgeMax
05-14-20, 22:46
Seeing a bit about Iowa opening up. Congrats!

Any massage parlors verified address reopened?

Thanks!

BillRose
05-15-20, 08:29

Thanks!Keep your covid in Illinois. Thanks Haha.

Wanderer2134
05-15-20, 08:29

Thanks!I'll be all over Iowa Qc today. I'll look for open signs and let yall know.

BillRose
05-15-20, 20:07
Checked lily and Shanghai both still closed sure the others are as well.

BillRose
05-16-20, 00:43
Was close by so I dropped in still closed I don't think they'll be in any hurry to reopen because they'll be watched closely I imagine.

Pmil 202
05-16-20, 07:26
Was close by so I dropped in still closed I don't think they'll be in any hurry to reopen because they'll be watched closely I imagine.I made the rounds yesterday as well and none open yet, I will go around again today and see and report back.

Biker59
05-16-20, 12:19
I'll be all over Iowa Qc today. I'll look for open signs and let yall know.CR has a few open, and booked solid.

Pmil 202
05-16-20, 20:18
CR has a few open, and booked solid.I made the rounds again today and no luck didn't see any open ugh!

FunInFriend
05-18-20, 21:35
Drove around the AMPs yesterday. All of them were closed except for Ming Spa Massage which I was not interested to try out.

TheQc
05-19-20, 19:56
Anyone try the massage adds that are up in stg? Most say email.

Thanks in advanced.

Passingthru69
05-19-20, 21:20
There are ads like that all across the US.

I have been tempted to try.

I think a fellow board member on his "business " travels have maybe used them. Not sure.

BillRose
05-20-20, 01:15
Anyone try the massage adds that are up in stg? Most say email.

Thanks in advanced.The only time I ever successfully emailed a provider was back on CL skip email ads are all scams.

Broome333
05-20-20, 04:58
The only time I ever successfully emailed a provider was back on CL skip email ads are all scams.Agreed. If the ad doesn't have a phone number it is most likely a porn / cam site at best or some kind of scam. Email was the rule with CL and over the years I can remember a few, mostly high end, providers on BP or other sites that demanded a first contact by email to provide references or screening information before they gave out a phone number. These days if the only contact method I see is email or the location is something general like "downtown" I skip over the ad automatically.

OkWhyNot
05-22-20, 13:44
Any luck finding one that's oped in Scott?

BillRose
05-22-20, 19:32
Made a round trip nothing yet. Might not see anything until mid June-July and then they'll probably be packed and good luck not getting interrupted by chims and buzzes and wheezing guys in the next room while you're getting robo jacked for quick turnover.

Pmil 202
05-23-20, 09:34
Made a round trip nothing yet. Might not see anything until mid June-July and then they'll probably be packed and good luck not getting interrupted by chims and buzzes and wheezing guys in the next room while you're getting robo jacked for quick turnover.I haven't seen any open yet either.

BillRose
05-26-20, 17:59
They are open seen the sign up and running when I drove by and any time they have the sign on they're usually open.

Passingthru69
05-27-20, 13:45
Hope things open up this wkend.

I will be back in town for a few days for a break and I need a good steam and cream LOL.

Hawkeye Fan
05-29-20, 21:21
She was advertising on STG a couple of days ago and I wondered if anyone visited her recently? Last year I called her number and went for a visit. The woman that met me there didn't look like the picture and was at least 70-80 lbs heavier. I should've backed out immediately. She climbed on top of me and sat on my stomach / chest at the end and it wasn't all that pleasurable as you can imagine. Who did I see if it wasn't Carmen?

Passingthru69
05-30-20, 12:14
Well Jasmine is still closed. Bummer.

Just stopped by and no light on.

Called, machine says closed until the all clear is given.

Passingthru69
05-30-20, 16:33
Stopped by Shangi. I just didn't get a warm fuzzy feeling.

Made an excuse and walked out.

I called Rose. Yes open, also called Island.

Yep open. Off I go. Then greeted by the mamma son.

Hands me a mask. I'm like huh.

Ol then temp check and hand sanitizer applied.

She says we need to be safe and clean.

Ok. Saw Sunny. I asked when did you open.

Today she said.

Fun times were had. They are still a little gun shy if you know what I mean.

RainDancer743
05-31-20, 21:10
Stopped by Shangi. I just didn't get a warm fuzzy feeling.

Made an excuse and walked out.

I called Rose. Yes open, also called Island.

Yep open. Off I go. Then greeted by the mamma son.

Hands me a mask. I'm like huh.

Ol then temp check and hand sanitizer applied.

She says we need to be safe and clean.

Ok. Saw Sunny. I asked when did you open.

Today she said.

Fun times were had. They are still a little gun shy if you know what I mean.How many girls work at the island? Every time I go I usually get the mama san. Maybe its not the mama san. She looks older huge tits. Usually fun time, interestested in seeing all that they got.

BillRose
05-31-20, 22:09
How many girls work at the island? Every time I go I usually get the mama san. Maybe its not the mama san. She looks older huge tits. Usually fun time, interestested in seeing all that they got.I usually get the short older one with the big tits.

Heavy eye makeup one time I got a tall thin one said her name was cherry pretty hot probably mid 30's but never got her again I even asked about her they said no cherry ever here so idk.

BenFun1971
06-01-20, 13:59
I think she told me her name was Jenny.

Tooler123
06-03-20, 18:29
I think she told me her name was Jenny.Her name is sonny. Yummi is gone only one girl there till next week. Mostly only doing Half hour services.

Passingthru69
06-03-20, 22:00
So Tues, I call Jasime around 9:30.

They answer. Great, sweet you in a bit.

Well it's now 10 am and 2 cars. Ok, I'll come back.

45 minutes later and there are 3 cars. Damm.

Then lunch time had 4 cars I believe and a nice Harley Dresser. Crap. I stopped by about an hour and a half later.

Still busy. Those poor ladies are probably sore now. LOL.

So off to Rose. No waiting. Was greeted with open arms.

Fun times were had, as well as a late lunch snack.

LOL.

BillRose
06-04-20, 00:00
So Tues, I call Jasime around 9:30.

They answer. Great, sweet you in a bit.

Well it's now 10 am and 2 cars. Ok, I'll come back.

45 minutes later and there are 3 cars. Damm.

Then lunch time had 4 cars I believe and a nice Harley Dresser. Crap. I stopped by about an hour and a half later.

Still busy. Those poor ladies are probably sore now. LOL.

So off to Rose. No waiting. Was greeted with open arms.

Fun times were had, as well as a late lunch snack.

LOL.Definitely seen that coming will probably be like that on the Davenport side for awhile drove by Shanghai 2 cars out front. I don't like them leaving me every 5 minutes so I'll probably wait until everyone is all jacked out haha.

BillRose
06-04-20, 00:03
Her name is sonny. Yummi is gone only one girl there till next week. Mostly only doing Half hour services.Are they all the same one and is she still over at island? If its the one I seen she's pretty hot even crawled up on me and pressed her chest on my back if I remember correctly.

Tooler123
06-04-20, 10:15
Are they all the same one and is she still over at island? If its the one I seen she's pretty hot even crawled up on me and pressed her chest on my back if I remember correctly.She has only been there since reopen. First time there. So if you seen sonny it had to be this past week. You spa closed so is Asian spa in Milan.

BenFun1971
06-04-20, 21:22
Are they all the same one and is she still over at island? If its the one I seen she's pretty hot even crawled up on me and pressed her chest on my back if I remember correctly.Been a few months ago but there was a taller girl at the island. I thought she said her name was Jenny. She was nice looking and nice body.

Passingthru69
06-04-20, 23:15
The thing is that got me wondering is, I think I have seen this Sunny at a different spa. No not in the quad cities.

She only took the mask off briefly and at the angle I couldn't get a good proper look.

BillRose
06-04-20, 23:28
Been a few months ago but there was a taller girl at the island. I thought she said her name was Jenny. She was nice looking and nice body.That was the last time I seen her. Would definitely like to see her again seemed like she would have a open menu for regulars and she is pretty sexy.

BillRose
06-04-20, 23:31
The thing is that got me wondering is, I think I have seen this Sunny at a different spa. No not in the quad cities.

She only took the mask off briefly and at the angle I couldn't get a good proper look.Back when sunset was open I seen a sunny there one time she was pretty early 40's thick but not fat nice ass tits offered a BJ but wanted. 120 tip I declined.

Tooler123
06-05-20, 14:46
Back when sunset was open I seen a sunny there one time she was pretty early 40's thick but not fat nice ass tits offered a BJ but wanted. 120 tip I declined.Jenny is gone from island she was nice. Sonny is not from around here she was friend of susi who was at island long time she went back to California. Sonny told me she was from out west where susi is now.

BillRose
06-06-20, 19:31
Had to laugh I passed 3 AMPs in Davenport today around 2 pm to 6 pm everyone had at least 2 cars and hickory grove looked like it had 4 cars there 2 in front 2 on the side hopefully all this traffic doesn't cause problems for them I'm avoiding them for now I don't like all that traffic in and out.

Passingthru69
06-09-20, 13:23
I agree with you sir.

Currently in Savannah Ga and reading reports here.

Yes everyone is way too busy. Plus Savannah pd doesn't play friendly. So I might be out of luck.

Cinto
06-12-20, 20:02
Any one know how Jasmine is doing rn and what the damage is for everything.

BillRose
06-13-20, 21:15
Anyone seen any new talent? They used to rotate them but I've noticed the qc doesn't get very much new talent anymore I drove by Sunny as I pull in I spot the older kinda plain one that seems to always be there she waved at me but I pulled off.

BillRose
06-20-20, 19:00
So I was picking up a pizza at Tony's by lily I drive by and see the door open so as I'm getting my pizza I see a thin younger looking Asian women walk by then back to lily looked pretty fuckin hot might have to stop in and roll the dice I usually get the short thick one with the pig nose that up charges for everything.

Tooler123
06-22-20, 14:56
Any one been AMP on 59th street. Never been there wondering if any good. Island in Milan has two new girls had one called sonny don't know the other one yet!

AngelGirlX3
06-22-20, 15:40
Any one been AMP on 59th street. Never been there wondering if any good. Island in Milan has two new girls had one called sonny don't know the other one yet!If you mean Jasmine, it's good for basic service. The provider is Yoyo from Sunset, mixed feelings on her in this thread. There's a second girl there, same height and weight as Yoyo, but I think she's just there to clean. If anybody out there has been able to get service from that second girl let me know.

Used to be more fun before the shutdown. You have to wear a mask the whole time, she wears a mask, face shield, and gloves. She still gets the job done but I know all that gear is a deal breaker for some.

Anybody had an experience with either of the two new at island?

Tooler123
06-22-20, 20:35
If you mean Jasmine, it's good for basic service. The provider is Yoyo from Sunset, mixed feelings on her in this thread. There's a second girl there, same height and weight as Yoyo, but I think she's just there to clean. If anybody out there has been able to get service from that second girl let me know.

Used to be more fun before the shutdown. You have to wear a mask the whole time, she wears a mask, face shield, and gloves. She still gets the job done but I know all that gear is a deal breaker for some.

Anybody had an experience with either of the two new at island?I've seen sonny at island wore mask whole time was nice looking and got job done.

BillRose
06-22-20, 22:21
If you mean Jasmine, it's good for basic service. The provider is Yoyo from Sunset, mixed feelings on her in this thread. There's a second girl there, same height and weight as Yoyo, but I think she's just there to clean. If anybody out there has been able to get service from that second girl let me know.

Anybody had an experience with either of the two new at island?Yes yoyo has mixed reviews I and People I know don't care for her my experience I pay for a hour and she's on her phone after 10 min then tries to get me to finish the job because I take too long if I pay for a fuckin hour I expect a hour and the other girl similar to yoyo never does anything she's even showed me to a room then yoyo comes in.

Pmil 202
06-23-20, 11:35
Yes yoyo has mixed reviews I and People I know don't care for her my experience I pay for a hour and she's on her phone after 10 min then tries to get me to finish the job because I take too long if I pay for a fuckin hour I expect a hour and the other girl similar to yoyo never does anything she's even showed me to a room then yoyo comes in.I never had much luck w her either but she did do the job, stopped the other day and seen you have to wear a mask, yoyo came out and said come back later as they were busy, the place was way more fun when Eva and Ruby were there!

JayWham
06-24-20, 06:24
I never had much luck w her either but she did do the job, stopped the other day and seen you have to wear a mask, yoyo came out and said come back later as they were busy, the place was way more fun when Eva and Ruby were there!For sure!! I wish eva was still around!! She was great.

BillRose
06-24-20, 23:40
Scratch rose of my list I've known her a long time even when she had company working with her long story short she owed me for an interruption so I went well after hours and she greeted me as always I mentioned the part where she owed me and that didn't sit well with her took me straight to the room no banter so foreplay just straight wham bam thank you ma'am then rushed me out. Running out of fun options.

Broome333
06-25-20, 17:53
Scratch rose of my list I've known her a long time even when she had company working with her long story short she owed me for an interruption so I went well after hours and she greeted me as always I mentioned the part where she owed me and that didn't sit well with her took me straight to the room no banter so foreplay just straight wham bam thank you ma'am then rushed me out. Running out of fun options.The last several times I have gone there I have more often than not ended up either waiting for her to finish up an appointment or rushed out so she could get someone else on the table or both. I have said a few times I wouldn't be back but have found myself going back anyway. I mostly use her as a back up plan when other options fall through. Even though the time / rush issue is frustrating to say the least, its just hard to beat a nice looking woman that gives good service on a walk in basis.

Passingthru69
06-27-20, 23:07
Had the same issue when I was there the other week.

I just laid out my tip like I normally do at any place.

She came back in and saw the to.

She then drops the dress and starts in the side project.

No massage nothing. Um ok.

Thought maybe just me, but after reading the posts I guess not.

JayWham
06-29-20, 09:56
Anybody been to the one on 3rd in milan since re open? Same lady? Service? Mask? Tha ks ahead of of time for any info!

Nerber
06-29-20, 12:11
Anybody been to the one on 3rd in milan since re open? Same lady? Service? Mask? Tha ks ahead of of time for any info!I was by there last week, and it looked like they were closed. So was you spa in Moline.

Nerber
06-29-20, 12:14
Curious how the Iowa AMPs are opening back up. The city had previously made a certification a requirement in order to open, which they closed them all, but now a few Iowa locations have opened back up. Wondering if the City will begin enforcing things again.

Tooler123
06-29-20, 14:33
Anybody been to the one on 3rd in milan since re open? Same lady? Service? Mask? Tha ks ahead of of time for any info!I called no answer. I stopped by there week ago had cloths hanging in doorway I yelled in to see if open no answer I think they are closed. I miss that girl she had big boobs and all tattoo.

BillRose
06-29-20, 21:12
I called no answer. I stopped by there week ago had cloths hanging in doorway I yelled in to see if open no answer I think they are closed. I miss that girl she had big boobs and all tattoo.She was a hot one one of my favs but she stopped seeing me because I took to long true story I pay a hour and then I tip my usual tip with her 45 minutes later she stops wipes her hands and leaves me with a huge hard on then every time I came back she refused.

BillRose
06-30-20, 21:51
I think I posted about this one quite awhile back anyways go in thinking it's been long enough a new girl should be there. Nope. So last time was shitty in should've walked back out but I was tired from driving and wanted a massage 2 strikes against me I forgot how shitty of a massage she gives no oil no arm work no leg work she just pokes her fingers at your back shoulders and thighs for about 8 to 10 minutes then says flip barely any roaming only let me feel her ass through her double fabric khakis went to feel her tits and she jumped back and said no so without me being able to roam I just sat there and let her machine gun Jack away finally forced myself to pop just to get out and she had the fuckin nerve to take my. 40 for the hhr then ask for. 60 for no roaming basically nothing I gave her a. 20 because I'm not as heartless as I used to be. She's there permanently so I'll not be stopping back.

Pmil 202
07-01-20, 10:30
I think I posted about this one quite awhile back anyways go in thinking it's been long enough a new girl should be there. Nope. So last time was shitty in should've walked back out but I was tired from driving and wanted a massage 2 strikes against me I forgot how shitty of a massage she gives no oil no arm work no leg work she just pokes her fingers at your back shoulders and thighs for about 8 to 10 minutes then says flip barely any roaming only let me feel her ass through her double fabric khakis went to feel her tits and she jumped back and said no so without me being able to roam I just sat there and let her machine gun Jack away finally forced myself to pop just to get out and she had the fuckin nerve to take my. 40 for the hhr then ask for. 60 for no roaming basically nothing I gave her a. 20 because I'm not as heartless as I used to be. She's there permanently so I'll not be stopping back.Sounds like a good place to avoid.

Cornfiedls
07-03-20, 17:15
I think I posted about this one quite awhile back anyways go in thinking it's been long enough a new girl should be there. Nope. So last time was shitty in should've walked back out but I was tired from driving and wanted a massage 2 strikes against me I forgot how shitty of a massage she gives no oil no arm work no leg work she just pokes her fingers at your back shoulders and thighs for about 8 to 10 minutes then says flip barely any roaming only let me feel her ass through her double fabric khakis went to feel her tits and she jumped back and said no so without me being able to roam I just sat there and let her machine gun Jack away finally forced myself to pop just to get out and she had the fuckin nerve to take my. 40 for the hhr then ask for. 60 for no roaming basically nothing I gave her a. 20 because I'm not as heartless as I used to be. She's there permanently so I'll not be stopping back.Hows she look? If she's hot I might be tempted anyways.

Buggsy52
07-05-20, 04:27
Hows she look? If she's hot I might be tempted anyways.WTF! Go to mp an Asian lady wear face shield and gloves. Douse you disenfevtant. Wow! Sounds like fun, I guess no money pitch that shit.

Tooler123
07-08-20, 15:37
Went to you spa today not impressed. Had to wear mask whole time she had mask and googles on what a turn off. Got shorted in time got l1 but not much touchy of any kind. Anyone know if Iowa side AMP wearing mask? Good luck should have tried I spa on city of avenue.

Hawkeye Fan
07-08-20, 22:07
Went to you spa today not impressed. Had to wear mask whole time she had mask and googles on what a turn off. Got shorted in time got l1 but not much touchy of any kind. Anyone know if Iowa side AMP wearing mask? Good luck should have tried I spa on city of avenue.The Iowa side AMPs all wear masks also. I noticed today, while downtown Davenport, a new place called Dolphin Spa on W. 3rd st. Not exactly sure when it opened and didn't venture in. It had a different name before the city shut down all the parlors a while back.

PlasticWomPls
07-09-20, 02:36
What spas are not requiring masks right now? Seeing a lot of reports of mentioning them needed. I don't think anyone has mentioned any where they aren't?

Tooler123
07-09-20, 17:16
The Iowa side AMPs all wear masks also. I noticed today, while downtown Davenport, a new place called Dolphin Spa on W. 3rd st. Not exactly sure when it opened and didn't venture in. It had a different name before the city shut down all the parlors a while back.I used to go there several times always had nice friendly women there. They also had table shower. They were the first to be shut down. I hope somebody gives a report about there.

BillRose
07-09-20, 22:25
I used to go there several times always had nice friendly women there. They also had table shower. They were the first to be shut down. I hope somebody gives a report about there.Wow didn't see that one coming back to life I went there a couple times before they got shutdown but I never liked that location lots of traffic midday and a given someone would see you going in since you're literally 6 ft from 3rd street and police I always had it in the back of my mind that they might just pop in because its right there in your face.

Buggsy52
07-09-20, 23:32
Wow didn't see that one coming back to life I went there a couple times before they got shutdown but I never liked that location lots of traffic midday and a given someone would see you going in since you're literally 6 ft from 3rd street and police I always had it in the back of my mind that they might just pop in because its right there in your face.Wow. A mask an googles, face shield to. Fuc that, sounds like more fun stay home an jack off, sounds like place catch covid or strip joint. Some skip girls to, I try mp many years back before Asians, didn't like them all, dirty filthy place, like adult book store, are bookstores closed? I never go in fithly place like that.

Tooler123
07-13-20, 14:51
Has anybody been to I spa in moline city of the avenue AMP. Since it reopened.

BillRose
07-13-20, 18:07
Has anybody been to I spa in moline city of the avenue AMP. Since it reopened.I didn't know it had reopened everytime I'm by there it's dark no lights on. I haven't been to one yet were they don't wear masks gloves face shield or a combination of all.

Tooler123
07-13-20, 19:58
I didn't know it had reopened everytime I'm by there it's dark no lights on. I haven't been to one yet were they don't wear masks gloves face shield or a combination of all.I talked to girl last week she was open. I thought I was talking to you spa went there first after I was done girl from I spa wonder what happened to me some how made wrong phone number. Not impressed with you spa.

AngelGirlX3
07-13-20, 23:37
Has anybody been to I spa in moline city of the avenue AMP. Since it reopenedSame girl from before working there. You have to wear a mask, she wears mask and goggles. She also does the massage at an angle where your hands can't reach her. After the flip she'll squirt some sanitizer on your hands and finally allow some roaming. I assume there's still a full menu, but YMMV as I didn't ask.

BTW, I assume USpa has the same person as before the shutdown, always had a terrible time with her. If anybody drops by and sees someone new let me know, I'll give the place another shot.

BillRose
07-14-20, 00:27
I talked to girl last week she was open. I thought I was talking to you spa went there first after I was done girl from I spa wonder what happened to me some how made wrong phone number. Not impressed with you spa.Maybe it's a call ahead of time thing because I've been by both and no lights on even this evening. Did you get the one with glasses at you spa? I always get her there very lackluster.

Tooler123
07-14-20, 11:40
Maybe it's a call ahead of time thing because I've been by both and no lights on even this evening. Did you get the one with glasses at you spa? I always get her there very lackluster.No glasses massage was okay just persistent on wearing mask and she had mask and put googles on after the flip. I guess she thought I would shoot 3 feet (LOL) only in my dreams. Just hard to get excited with all the gear on.

Tooler123
07-15-20, 16:04
Went there today good massage didn't have to wear mask the plus side. Only thing offered l1 which was okay. Went to dolphin spa on 3rd parked on side road don't like to park in lot. Got out and a car pulled in lot beat me in wanted to try them out.

Pmil 202
07-16-20, 10:21
Went there today good massage didn't have to wear mask the plus side. Only thing offered l1 which was okay. Went to dolphin spa on 3rd parked on side road don't like to park in lot. Got out and a car pulled in lot beat me in wanted to try them out.Shang hi was a fun place to go about a year ago, there was a freaky older lady there that was a lot of fun! I went several mos ago and got a cute younger one in very tight jeans and was a rushed session, I'm still wanting to try dolphin spa, when it was another name there was fun to be had there as well, anyone try it yet? The only thing bad about the place is its on a very busy st so not a discrete as others.

Broome333
07-16-20, 18:08
Shang hi was a fun place to go about a year ago, there was a freaky older lady there that was a lot of fun! I went several mos ago and got a cute younger one in very tight jeans and was a rushed session, I'm still wanting to try dolphin spa, when it was another name there was fun to be had there as well, anyone try it yet? The only thing bad about the place is its on a very busy st so not a discrete as others.I haven't tried it since they reopened. I stopped in there twice during its previous incarnation. The first time they were busy and I was directed to Asian Garden, which they were apparently affiliated with. The second time I saw one of the best looking / youngest women I have seen in a QC AMP. The massage was decent and there was a minimum amount of fun. Although I was tempted to see if the menu opened up on return visits, the reason I never went back is the location. In my humble opinion, the only one with a worse location is May spa right there in the middle of Brady.

Go4MN
07-20-20, 16:35
I was passing thru last Wed. During the monsoon rain storms and decided to make a stop. Was thinking about hitting one of the other spots talked about here but went back to Rose since I had a good time there before the "Rona". I went around the block and as I pulled on to the side street a parking spot opened up. Thought that was good news, but I was parked in about 6" of water from the rain so I decided to switch from shoes to flip-flops. As I did, another monger beat cheeks to the front door. I went in a couple of minutes after and Linda greeted me and put me in the TV room saying 10 Min.

Well, I thought 30 minutes for sure, but lucky for me he was quick-draw. About 10 minutes she came and got me showed me the room. She says how long, hour? I said if we can have the whole hour yes. I was already half undressed and she was touchy-feely so I did the same. Glad I stopped was worth it. Will go back whenever I am in the area.

BillRose
07-21-20, 20:55
Went over to Milan today I stop by like every month or so to see if big tattoo tits will allow me back a different girl met me wearing a fuckin mask of course couldn't really tell her age massage was weak very weak flip he machine gun jack when I was getting dressed another guy came in and a big tattoo tits took him to a room and came out as I was leaving and staired ar me said something in Chinese to the other lady then the other lady waved me out and turned around so I guess she knows that I'm banned too not that I'd want to go back only would go for big tits.

Tooler123
07-21-20, 21:01
Went over to Milan today I stop by like every month or so to see if big tattoo tits will allow me back a different girl met me wearing a fuckin mask of course couldn't really tell her age massage was weak very weak flip he machine gun jack when I was getting dressed another guy came in and a big tattoo tits took him to a room and came out as I was leaving and staired ar me said something in Chinese to the other lady then the other lady waved me out and turned around so I guess she knows that I'm banned too not that I'd want to go back only would go for big tits.If I'm guessing is this one on 3rd street? If it is I've called and stopped by and thought they closed. Otherwise it would be island spa and nobody there have big ones.

BillRose
07-22-20, 02:22
If I'm guessing is this one on 3rd street? If it is I've called and stopped by and thought they closed. Otherwise it would be island spa and nobody there have big ones.If you like big tits she's your girl.

JayWham
07-24-20, 15:06
Any spots with L3 on the iowa side? Used to be but seems they may be gone. Hate driving to Illinois!! LOL.

JayWham
07-24-20, 15:44
So I was picking up a pizza at Tony's by lily I drive by and see the door open so as I'm getting my pizza I see a thin younger looking Asian women walk by then back to lily looked pretty fuckin hot might have to stop in and roll the dice I usually get the short thick one with the pig nose that up charges for everything.I've seen the thick pig nose standing outside once. She looked interesting. How far does she go? Looked like a nice rack!

DcGuy1134
07-26-20, 08:26
I've seen the thick pig nose standing outside once. She looked interesting. How far does she go? Looked like a nice rack!Whwn you guys said tattoo tits I thought ig tits with lots of tats on her body. I was wrong, her entire nipple and around if is a tattoo, I chuckled for a second. I got a shitty massage then within 10 minutes she knew I was at full mast and asked me to flip over. She asked if I wanted everything and I said yes. She was finished me off good.

If part of the experience is the massage and slow teasing this isn't the place. You want full service with giant tits and tattoos then you'll be happy.

I wasnt in a real room though and really just a makeshift spot in full view of the front door with a curtain. That might bother some of you but it just gets me going even more LOL.

I like AMPs so much more than these nasty bitches on skip.

Gingimlet2000
07-27-20, 01:36
I like AMPs so much more than these nasty bitches on skip.True that. Still act like decent, sweet women.

Pmil 202
07-28-20, 11:36
True that. Still act like decent, sweet women.Yes I agree! Most Asian ladies are great!

Broome333
07-29-20, 17:39
Yes I agree! Most Asian ladies are great!The AMP girls seem to have figured out that good customer service leads to return customers, which leads to a steady income stream. Business 101, but most STG girls can't see beyond their next fix and make bad, short sighted decisions as a result.

RainDancer743
07-29-20, 18:21
Anyone been able to record a session and get away with itwith permission or no? Any tips? Thought about asking but don't think theyd br thrilled with the idea.

BillRose
07-30-20, 02:33
Anyone been able to record a session and get away with itwith permission or no? Any tips? Thought about asking but don't think theyd br thrilled with the idea.What is the question?

BillRose
07-30-20, 03:08
Anyone been able to record a session and get away with itwith permission or no? Any tips? Thought about asking but don't think theyd br thrilled with the idea.Yeah I wouldn't ask unless you're really really familiar and a long time regular most would assume you're trying something shady. Back before all these revenge porn sites brought on lawsuits and I stopped for fear of legal retaliation I used to record SW fucking and giving me head in my car I had an adjustable dash mount for my phone I'd hit record and put it in camera facing out point it in the action zone and let it roll (always keep your on your phone I always do a phone check before they exit) back in the day I got vids of Jen Lena Amber little bit Tanasha and this 40 ish smaller blonde that used to ride her bike downtown can't remember her name but she'd give me a BJ for a ride and pocket change like 2 or 3 bucks ha.

Pmil 202
07-30-20, 10:24
Anyone been able to record a session and get away with itwith permission or no? Any tips? Thought about asking but don't think theyd br thrilled with the idea.I have tried a couple times but usually the lighting is bad in the room and don't turn out good, I got caught by big titis in Milan once LOL, my light came on and she came in and said oh no LOL! She turned my phone off and cont w session laughing and said I was a bad boy LOL!

BillRose
07-31-20, 03:39
Was driving by had time to kill and seen the light on at Queen so stopped in damn it seems like these places never mix it up anymore same lady that's been there for 2 years medium length curly hair I miss the variety they all seem the same now. Lackluster he.

Buggsy52
08-01-20, 13:08
Whwn you guys said tattoo tits I thought ig tits with lots of tats on her body. I was wrong, her entire nipple and around if is a tattoo, I chuckled for a second. I got a shitty massage then within 10 minutes she knew I was at full mast and asked me to flip over. She asked if I wanted everything and I said yes. She was finished me off good.

If part of the experience is the massage and slow teasing this isn't the place. You want full service with giant tits and tattoos then you'll be happy.

I wasnt in a real room though and really just a makeshift spot in full view of the front door with a curtain. That might bother some of you but it just gets me going even more LOL.

I like AMPs so much more than these nasty bitches on skip.Is that the hot 60 some year old grandma? She still got teeth yet? Must be pretty hot grandma. For $100! So WTF they do, wear face shield an mask? Sounds like fun! Remind me subway in Walmart the other day, some ugly old bag make sandwiches. With a shield on, I lost my appetite an left, ugh!

Pmil 202
08-01-20, 22:33
Is that the hot 60 some year old grandma? She still got teeth yet? Must be pretty hot grandma. For $100! So WTF they do, wear face shield an mask? Sounds like fun! Remind me subway in Walmart the other day, some ugly old bag make sandwiches. With a shield on, I lost my appetite an left, ugh!No need to sound like bitter x wife, you wouldn't have any luck at a AMP, on a side note I finally made it over on Fri. To see big tits and had a good visit w her and the other girl! Wow!

JayWham
08-02-20, 19:28
Is that the hot 60 some year old grandma? She still got teeth yet? Must be pretty hot grandma. For $100! So WTF they do, wear face shield an mask? Sounds like fun! Remind me subway in Walmart the other day, some ugly old bag make sandwiches. With a shield on, I lost my appetite an left, ugh!She not 60. And she's definitely hotter than any woman you could get without money buggy. Give it up ya old grouch!!

DavenPointed
08-07-20, 14:46
So I got tired of the nonsense that the local call girls are on. I tried Jasmine Spa on Kimberly first, walked in and waited a few minutes with nobody in sight. So I left. Went to Yu Spa on Hickory Grove. First time going anywhere since last year, so I didn't know what to expect.

I walked in and was immediately greeted. She was cute, in her 20's. Maybe early 30's. Anyway. She pointed at the menu and I paid $40 for a half hour. She took my temperature with a contactless thermometer. And squirted hand sanitizer in my hands. Then gave me a mask. She took me into a room, quiet and comfortable. I undressed and laid on the table, got a pretty OK back massage neck to feet. Then over I flipped and 10 minutes later I was in my car headed home. Exactly what I expected. I left happy. When I flipped, she had put on a mask and face shield. So. To end the review, I was handed a nice cold bottle of water on my way out. I would like to go back sometime. Overall experience was 7. 5/10.

Buggsy52
08-08-20, 10:38
So I got tired of the nonsense that the local call girls are on. I tried Jasmine Spa on Kimberly first, walked in and waited a few minutes with nobody in sight. So I left. Went to Yu Spa on Hickory Grove. First time going anywhere since last year, so I didn't know what to expect.

I walked in and was immediately greeted. She was cute, in her 20's. Maybe early 30's. Anyway. She pointed at the menu and I paid $40 for a half hour. She took my temperature with a contactless thermometer. And squirted hand sanitizer in my hands. Then gave me a mask. She took me into a room, quiet and comfortable. I undressed and laid on the table, got a pretty OK back massage neck to feet. Then over I flipped and 10 minutes later I was in my car headed home. Exactly what I expected. I left happy. When I flipped, she had put on a mask and face shield. So. To end the review, I was handed a nice cold bottle of water on my way out. I would like to go back sometime. Overall experience was 7. 5/10.$40 total with HJ happy ending total? Wow! Unbelievable a hot 20 yr old go do all that for $40? To good be true. There always a catch in this hobby. Always a total ***** to everthing in this hobby unless money to throw away an burn an then just maybe, I probly go there, an no good looking or bait an switch, not able communicate. An get kick out, or get little back rub an thst it, anyway, never got into mp, the face shield is really a turnoff. Anyway.

DavenPointed
08-08-20, 14:56
$40 total with HJ happy ending total? Wow! Unbelievable a hot 20 yr old go do all that for $40? To good be true. There always a catch in this hobby. Always a total ***** to everthing in this hobby unless money to throw away an burn an then just maybe, I probly go there, an no good looking or bait an switch, not able communicate. An get kick out, or get little back rub an thst it, anyway, never got into mp, the face shield is really a turnoff. Anyway.No. You pay the $40 at the door. You leave a $20 on the table next to the massage table. So $60 for roughly a half hour. With absolutely no threat of getting ripped off, beaten, robbed or anything else. Just a nice relaxing half hour with a smile on your face as you walk out.

Buggsy52
08-09-20, 03:06
No. You pay the $40 at the door. You leave a $20 on the table next to the massage table. So $60 for roughly a half hour. With absolutely no threat of getting ripped off, beaten, robbed or anything else. Just a nice relaxing half hour with a smile on your face as you walk out.Sounds like worth try. Went bfore earlier an see skip girl, always usally bs drama shit, it turn out ok, but deal h addicts. Anyhow want ride checkers food. Lots it, for no good friend, so leave at motel, left her phone dead I'm vechile. Probly space it an not in purpose but don't trust this shit or like it. I won't be there bfore next wkend. You never know what they have scheme up.

Buggsy52
08-09-20, 15:04
As to my previous post, yes something scheme go on, got call on fb messenger. Want my Addy an come when they want at night for phone left my vechile. I should pitch it, I told them name town, they want to come at night an not want meet, not tell them my Addy, not like hear background. Of violence in others voices, these people they know were likely involved in riot shit, I think that pos gf hers is try blackmail stunt.

Buggsy52
08-09-20, 23:34
As to my previous post, yes something scheme go on, got call on fb messenger. Want my Addy an come when they want at night for phone left my vechile. I should pitch it, I told them name town, they want to come at night an not want meet, not tell them my Addy, not like hear background. Of violence in others voices, these people they know were likely involved in riot shit, I think that pos gf hers is try blackmail stunt.Definitely done with some this nasty trash skip junk, if you don't watch out, you end up jail, ripoff, beat up robbed. Talk about trash, lot crimes you hear news, most it, probably someone a skip girl happen know quit well the people involved.

Tooler123
08-13-20, 17:56
Went to dolphin spa today cute girl probably 30 massage ok very friendly and teased a lot. Didn't ask for more than L1 finished before I could ask. Would repeat just to see if more was available. Liked the idea they lock door have to ring to get in.

ChasP44
08-16-20, 03:04
Anything open?