PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Bm392
08-27-14, 10:30
Most of the ladies were OK looking but no superstars. One dance is. 25 for what I am assuming is a friction dance (none wee worth paying premium prices), and 1. 0 for 10 minutes in a private room. I don't know what happens back there but I would guess that a HEAVY tip would be required. One note, only the black dancers talked to the black customers.

http://www.minxonline.biz/

Ronin63
09-11-14, 20:45
Stopped by Big Earl's awhile back after 2 am. The place is open until 4 am. Crowd was rough and the girls matched. Had one decent looking one, but at 25 a dance in a semi-private room wasn't what I was after. It's a BYOB with a $10 cover. May give it one more try earlier in the evening, but if this is the quality, I won't be back.

In a few years past there use to be some nice looking asian girls and a few XXX stars headlining.

P.S. The wand to detect weapons on the way in should give you an idea of how fun the crowd was.

Azoli87
01-15-15, 01:48
I was visiting Des Moines for work, and decided to try out a club. I spent a couple hours at Minx Show Palace, and had a decent time. Most of the dancers are 7 or higher, with a few really sexy ones! Touching seems encouraged, and I think there may be room for some extras, provided you take the right girl to the VIP. I had an ok dance with Amberlyn, and got to fondle and kiss her see's. Waited forever for Lucy, a cute little flirt with a gorgeous body, but she was tied up with some old Lurch-looking character. Ended up having a dance with a pretty slim ebony, I think her name was Ashanti or something. She was very hands on, and was trying to lure me to the VIP, but I couldn't do it. Her hair smelled absolute shit! She was rubbing it all over me and it was like getting a fucking chemical bath! I think extras could have been had, but I followed my nose out the door. LOL good place to try your luck, though, imo.

LuvtheLife
09-02-15, 23:59
Stopped at the Minx, it was dead, only two girls so I left looking for a bar that served alcohol.

Got to Outer Limits and Nicole grabbed me and sweet talked me to the back, except for having to keep everything zipped it was almost a GFE experience as I stayed for 5 songs. After her tried a few different ones including a great Russion chick and another young tall brunette. Then I encountered Mental Case Mia as I will call her from now on. A little pushy asking what this girl does in the back and what that one does which I replied they just dance but you could see the jealous expression on her face. Finally I felt sorry for her and gave her a dance (first mistake), Her hygeine is poor and I will probably have to toss those clothes due to the odor she left me with. Yuck. After one song I stood up and you could tell she was pissed as I gave several others more songs. Later on after a few more dances with others I step out and there is Mental Case Mia with Nicole stating I had said all kinds of shit that was never said trying to start trouble. I left as drama is one thing a guy doesn't need in a strip club.

I dropped 2 Bens in there but won't be back anytime soon as long as this crazy girl is there. Don't let her stick that nasty thing in your face unless you have some soap in your pocket to use immediately afterwards, Nicole I would highly recommend!

Ronin63
12-03-15, 21:26
Stopped at the Minx, it was dead, only two girls so I left looking for a bar that served alcohol.

Got to Outer Limits and Nicole grabbed me and sweet talked me to the back, except for having to keep everything zipped it was almost a GFE experience as I stayed for 5 songs. After her tried a few different ones including a great Russion chick and another young tall brunette. Then I encountered Mental Case Mia as I will call her from now on. A little pushy asking what this girl does in the back and what that one does which I replied they just dance but you could see the jealous expression on her face. Finally I felt sorry for her and gave her a dance (first mistake), Her hygeine is poor and I will probably have to toss those clothes due to the odor she left me with. Yuck. After one song I stood up and you could tell she was pissed as I gave several others more songs. Later on after a few more dances with others I step out and there is Mental Case Mia with Nicole stating I had said all kinds of shit that was never said trying to start trouble. I left as drama is one thing a guy doesn't need in a strip club.

I dropped 2 Bens in there but won't be back anytime soon as long as this crazy girl is there. Don't let her stick that nasty thing in your face unless you have some soap in your pocket to use immediately afterwards, Nicole I would highly recommend!YMMV at Outer Limits, but the girls are friendly and usually not pushy. Just be careful who you pick, the girls can be jealous, etc. Personally I like the laid back atmosphere and the fact I can buy a drink there.

MNCraneMan
01-08-16, 18:58
Use to visit Lumberyard but they got very demanding about scanning a I'd. Understand security but if you saw me I am not threat to anybody. I don't trust the scanners they have. Maybe if your a under 30 with no assets but once you reach a certain financial situation, a low profile is best.

So I found just up the street Outer Limits, just a cute local bar with locals and usually 8 to 10 girls.

Lucked out as ran into former Lumberyard chick Paige, smoking hot little body and lots of fun. Right now Autumn is my favorite cute little Polynesian chick. Cali a tall luscious blonde can be lots of fun, I miss your little sidekick Layla, Layla was a smart chick great dialogue, fun to hang out with and very pleasing dance wise. If looking for hot hot lap dances check out a black chick Peaches. And oh yes on Layla have to be careful as tthere is a new Layla. Not quite up to the same standards.

Jackt2
09-05-16, 19:35
Had a chance to spend about 20 minutes at outer limit when I visited Des Moines. Entry on a Wednesday was only 4 dollars andlooking at the google maps reviews thought for sure I was in for a good time. It was the smallest strip club I'd ever seen and while some of the girls were good looking 7-9 the music and atmosphere was not. There were just a lot of guys sitting around stage including me who managed to drink two beers and I had seen enough. This club does not drop bottoms due to the liguor / alcohol serving.

Jackt2
09-05-16, 20:24
I happened to visit this strip club on two nights, Tuesday and Thursday both a very very very good time. The atmosphere was great with dancers that seemed to pick their songs that they dance to (I'm guessing based on personality etc.) There is a main stage and a secondary stage and on Tuesday night dancers rotate from primary to secondary. On Thursdays after the primary stage they try to get private dances. As far as the girls there were a few fatties but most were 7-10 range. When dropping tips you are encouraged to feel up the goods and suck on them if you like from the main stage! They also are not shy about letting you examine home plate mere millimeters from your face but did not see any touching here. They have a private room for VIP (100 for ten min and 200 for 20) and a side room for dances ($25 a song) a better value in my opinion.

Honey was a perfect ten with a flat stomach and all the right moves 10 in looks. Jade was similar to honey but not a spinner and was a hotter girl next door type. Remy is beautiful with a tom boyish attitude and beautiful personality. Daisy is a beautiful black woman with an amazing style and ability to seduce. Aricelli is a perfect ten but had a smokers voice and smell she tried hard to get me to VIP but I know better than to take a girl to VIP before a first dance to see how she performs. In our dance I could tell VIP would not be any better and I ended it there. I tried very had for OTC and thought I would get some but failed horribly but I did get some attention. I won't mention the dancer in particular.

JustForKicks63
01-24-17, 07:48
Stopped by there last Wednesday. Nice club BYOB. Sat near the back of the room, with a pocket full of money and watched the interaction. Girls were attractive and some even had skills on the pole (the clubs not mine). Sat there for about 2 hours not one girl approached me for a dance so I left with very little expenditures (only spent about 18- 10 cover and the rest at the rail) Seems most girls congregate near the stairs so if you want a private dance sit near there otherwise none make the effort to stroll the room. I may stop back and chose a different seat but I am going to try the other clubs first.

Play safe.

JFK.

JustForKicks63
01-25-17, 22:08
Spent a couple hours here last night trying to get a true feel for the place. The cover is reasonable at $4,00 considering you can purchase liquor here. The girls are semi friendly. Some are more open than others but that's true for most. Clubs. The place is ok to hang at' it has a dive bar vibe. The music is quite a mixture of genres. Tipping at the table is good. At least you can play them a bit. The private dances are slighty better.

Play Safe.

JFK.

JustForKicks63
02-09-17, 04:08
Stopped by late night early in February. The place was dead literally there was no one there but me. I have to admit the place itself was quite nice. The sound system and the music was great. 2 dancers actually came over and talked to me. I thinking would be a good place to go if there were a few more people and a few more dancers.

Play safe.

JFK.

LittleWing5
09-20-17, 14:06
I came back here for the first time in 7 years hoping my favorite dancer from when I lived in Des Moines was still there. I knew it was a long shot, but she was only about 20 when I was there before I think. Her name is Nicole. She looked latin or indian, but she told me she was half black. Long leg girl with big natural tits. I would buy her drinks and once she got a couple in her the dances became legendary. She would get very handsy and let me put my fingers in her. A couple occasions she let me kiss her. Best dances I've ever gotten. Does anybody remember her / know if she's still dancing anywhere else?

Hotwad
02-01-19, 20:50
I got stranded in Des Moines Wednesday night. That was alright, I did not want to be on the road that much with the truck in that cold anyway. I found a couple of clubs not far from the interstate. Big Earl's first, very young girl, only girl in there, When she got to $$ and no promises of extras, I left. Lumberyard next, got a dance with a beautiful dancer, but couldn't get info on a private VIP. She danced completely nude, showed me everything up close and let me touch, but no info. Went to either minx or beachgirls, I forget. Not many girls and none wanting to do anything. Can you regulars give me some tips (PM) because I am going to be hauling out of there for the next 3 weeks and need some enjoyment after driving these horrible roads. Thanks in advance. Will give info about other areas if requested because I drive a semi and get to see the country.

Lookout2000
04-26-19, 23:44
Stopped by for the first time in a long time. Quiet night. Dancers selection was good, Sophie is amazing! After a few dances it was extremely hard to not take her home! Fee was a little high $$ Maybe another time when she needs help and has a more reasonable suggestion.

Hotwad
02-01-20, 22:39
My brother and I decided to go to the farm show and hit the clubs afterward. Went to Lumberyard, sat there 20 minutes and no one came over to talk to us. I agree we are older, but usually attract some attention, guess you have to be a regular. Went to minx, promise everything, got nothing. Big Earls same, promised everything, closed the door, didn't even give a good lap dance. Outer limits, just dances with other people sitting next to you, no privacy. I said Phuket and went to the motel, my brother found beach girls. 15 beautiful women, not one ugly or fat one, but he said they were no touch at all. You area residents need to come to Chicago and NW Indiana where you get to see and touch the merchandise before you go back there. Good luck to you, you won't see us in Des Moines again /.

Buggsy52
02-04-20, 00:47
My brother and I decided to go to the farm show and hit the clubs afterward. Went to Lumberyard, sat there 20 minutes and no one came over to talk to us. I agree we are older, but usually attract some attention, guess you have to be a regular. Went to minx, promise everything, got nothing. Big Earls same, promised everything, closed the door, didn't even give a good lap dance. Outer limits, just dances with other people sitting next to you, no privacy. I said Phuket and went to the motel, my brother found beach girls. 15 beautiful women, not one ugly or fat one, but he said they were no touch at all. You area residents need to come to Chicago and NW Indiana where you get to see and touch the merchandise before you go back there. Good luck to you, you won't see us in Des Moines again /.Outter limits on 2nd ave? I thought all the places closed years ago, never get dm. Not in many years, used be loaded strip joints. Lots low ones an strippers were pickups, bikers. ****** in parklot of strip joint, outter limits used be sleazy place. You could do anything to strippers in there. , Enough $ an take out, this back like go on 30 years back.

MushroomCock
07-13-21, 07:47
I don't think I have seen a more sorry strip club. They have just as security guys as girls, sometimes even more. The few girls that are there only talk to their regulars. They couldn't make it in a real city. Once that one girl Sophia I think left it all went to snooze.

Bozack
09-20-21, 12:17
Hello Gentlemen:

Will be happily visiting your fair region from Chicago in the coming weeks.

As I have not been to Des Moines in probably 25 years (last time I was there I had a relatively fine time at an establishment named Big Earls, which I found a somewhat unfortunate name) I was hoping to hear about any current best spots, either in your charming burg, or en-route from Chicago.

My visit will limit my opportunities to weekday day and / or night shift.

Thank you for your consideration. If I can be of any service, please feel free to reach out. I look forward to hearing from you.

May you find what you are looking for-B.

Quronize
03-05-23, 00:54
Finally got some time to visit the strip clubs.

Here's my review as to how they are compared to before covid.

Beach Girls == Changed a lot. Very Costly.

Dancers: 7 to 9 rating.

Dances: 40 $.

VIP: Special dances at a price. Best if you want to spend 300-500 $ in a night.

Overall: Visit if you want to look at good dancers with no fuss. Place has a good vibe and security.

Lumberyard == Changed a lot. Costly.

Dancers: 7 to 8 rating.

Dances: 25-35 $.

VIP: Special dances at a price. Best if you want to spend 200-300 $ in a night.

Overall: Visit if you want to see dancers and crowd.

Minx == Changed a lot. Costly.

Dancers: 7 to 8 rating.

Dances: 25-100 $.

VIP: Special dances at a price. Best if you want to spend 200-300 $ in a night.

Overall: Place has changed a lot. Visit only if you want specials.

Outer Limits == No change.

Dancers: 6 to 7 rating.

Dances: 20 $.

VIP: No VIP. Best if you want to spend 100-200 $ in a night.

Overall: Hole in wall club. Good place if you are looking to relax and have a couple of dances.

Big Earls == No change.

Dances: 25 $.

VIP: Special dances at a price. Best if you want to spend 300-400 $ in a night.

Overall: Visit only if you want specials.

Dangerous Curves (Ames) == No change.

Dances: 20 $.

VIP: No VIP. Best if you want to spend 100-200 $ in a night.

Overall: Hole in wall club. Good place if you are looking to relax and have a couple of dances.

Rating in the order of value of money, vibe:

1/2. Outer Limits and Dangerous Curves.

3/4. Lumberyard and Big Earls.

5. Beach Girls.

6. Minx.

Derrik5
07-19-23, 08:54
I plan to visiting the area tomorrow, what clubs would be best for a good grind or some hands on attention?