PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

CoastToCoast
08-12-11, 05:15
Stopped for fuel today and guess what I found there? There is a MP upstairs. .6 for an hour, so why not? It's totally legit. Massage was pretty good. I got Cici and she worked me over pretty good. There are no extras and no HE. But, if your looking for a great massage, it's nice there. Cici says boss says no extras! Happy hunting!

C2C

Chace
02-14-12, 11:24
Bull shit to that. Lay some money down and I bet she will take it and tell you to be real quiet when the HE arrives.

Chace
02-14-12, 11:26
Stopped for fuel today and guess what I found there? There is a MP upstairs. .6 for an hour, so why not? It's totally legit. Massage was pretty good. I got Cici and she worked me over pretty good. There are no extras and no HE. But, if your looking for a great massage, it's nice there. Cici says boss says no extras! Happy hunting!

C2CLay some money down and I bet she will cave for a HE on the quiet.

Mraldo
02-21-12, 00:25
Just called the place. And it's now Flying J. With no massage shop.

Mraldo
04-01-12, 21:43
Anyone have any experience? They just opened this last Friday. Backpage ad in the massage and bodyrub sections. $70 / hr. Seems a bit steep for legit place that is.

Mraldo
04-01-12, 23:19
Decided almost as soon as I posted that I wanted to try them out."take one for the team, I say!"

Good massage. Legit place. Minimal draping, but definitely once on your back the towel is there. Inquiry was made, but she declined.

Two workers tonight. Both nothing that much to write home about. Chinese imports with limited english.

No names were given. The one I had had a bowl-type haircut with be-cups. The other had longer hair, worn up, with what seemed to be see-cups. She had crooked teeth.

As I stated earlier, $70 for one hour. Good massage, but if I wanted just a good massage I'd go to one of the massage schools for $35/40.

NotFirstRodeo
04-04-12, 09:18
Whole operation is nothing to speak highly of. I'm in out-of-towner so I had to pop in and see.

What the fuss was on their Backpage ad from last week.

I saw said girl with crooked teeth. Not pretty. No one else was in there at the time. She said five workers.

Would be there Sunday. Yeah, right.

35/70 were rates, nothing beyond an "OK" massage.

Maybe some repeaters can yield results. But in order to build a client base, they need to start.

Showing some service ASAP.

Too bad.

Back to Backpage we go.

Side note: visited Romantix and was impressed. Nice little place.

Jason Dunlop
04-30-12, 16:14
What is up with all the new Asian Massage places opening. There is a new one opening in Indianola soon. So far all seem legit. Hopefully this will change. I would like to have a nice dream close to home sometime. Any feedback on where to have a good dream would be great. I may TOFTT when the new one opens.

Mraldo
06-23-12, 23:20
At a recently opened massage place (won't give it away quite yet) a man's hands can roam a bit, and her fingers might brush some sensitive areas, BUT there won't be any actually stroking or help other than some light touches in areas around and under.

You can help yourself out to a release.

The massage itself. Pretty damn good. Overall I'd give the massage (from a removal of tension point of view) about an 7/10. I'm sure if I went to the same woman more often it would probably go up to a 9/10.

$20 tip given. Not sure if this is good or bad? What are other views on tipping for minimal help with a bit of grab-ass?

Mraldo
07-27-12, 00:21
Since I'm rather frustrated. Here's the follow on to my previous report.

The new massage place on 86th will tease the fuck out of your ass. She practically gave me a prostate exam. And will lightly massage your inner thigh, possibly putting your balls in contact with the back of their hand, but they will not do more. It's SOP, as this action was done by two women. I was mumbling to myself that I'd probably go. 5 for a hand release. She must have heard me because she was shaking her head and saying sorry. I was embarrassed that she had heard me, and slid into frustration as the great tease happened.

The massage itself was great. But I'm not going to pay $70 for an hour or $100 for 90 minutes when other options. Like the body wisdom school is so much cheaper, and provides excellent service in that regard.

The fact that they will purposely try to arouse you without helping out later is enough to stop me from going.

On to chicago where the sure things are sure things.

Mraldo
08-02-12, 23:25
I mentioned to my buddy that I was considering stopping at the new-ish indianola massage place on my way through des moines from omaha, but I didn't feel like backtracking 30 minutes one-way. One reason I liked the 86th st location. He said he was thinking about going, so I called him a fag until he finally manned up to go. This is his story.

-

DO. NOT. GO.

Do not think of going, do not imagine you're going to have a good time. There's no sex in the champagne room.

It's a very small place. A couple of chairs in the front, and two or three rooms in the back with curtains instead of doors. The rooms are very small.

The woman that attended me looked to be in her late 40s, and since she was Chinese, I'd have to guess she was actually 65. There were a few interruptions, so it definitely broke the relaxation mood.

She gave a moderately-mediocre massage. Used her knuckles more than I would have liked.

She stroked my ass a bit and asked me to flip over. No draping.

She was okay with me feeling her up / down whatever, but would not touch my cock. She almost massaged my balls okay, but not really. A dull ache is still with me. (mr. Aldo. He told me this story two days ago. Mr. Aldo)

Since I needed a hair-cut she pointed to my hair and said that I was a girl. Then held out her hand and said "twenty." I said fuck it and paid just to get out without any headache.

$60 / hr for massage. I'm more pissed off at the lost time than I am about the cash.

-

He then went on to insult me and mentioned that I owed him greatly for that injustice.

Since I was so pissed off at the 86th street place for the exact same procedure I doubt I will try indianola the next time I'm driving through.

YMMV. Good luck.

Jason Dunlop
08-03-12, 09:53
It is getting frustrating that all these AMP are opening and getting no benifits from them. I to have had non happy exeriences at the area AMP (have not tried 86th yet). Hate to have to travel for some fun. Always looking for a regular local I can rely on.

Mraldo
08-05-12, 20:48
Hey man, is your "Area MP" the one down in Indianola or elsewhere? If Indianola, damn dude, give a brother a head's up next time! LOL. I owe my buddy some JW black label now.

Stay away from the 86th street one, unless you're looking for a relatively good massage and want to jack off, since they aren't going to help you.

It is getting frustrating that all these AMP are opening and getting no benifits from them. I to have had non happy exeriences at the area AMP (have not tried 86th yet). Hate to have to travel for some fun. Always looking for a regular local I can rely on.

Ronin63
08-06-12, 12:42
It is getting frustrating that all these AMP are opening and getting no benifits from them. I to have had non happy exeriences at the area AMP (have not tried 86th yet). Hate to have to travel for some fun. Always looking for a regular local I can rely on.86th is a DIY place, not worth the price of admission IMHO. Haven't found a place yet within a 5 hour drive that is fun anymore. Wish the Water Palace was still around.

Jay993
08-06-12, 14:12
At a recently opened massage place (won't give it away quite yet) a man's hands can roam a bit, and her fingers might brush some sensitive areas, BUT there won't be any actually stroking or help other than some light touches in areas around and under.

The massage itself. Pretty damn good. Overall I'd give the massage (from a removal of tension point of view) about an 7/10. I'm sure if I went to the same woman more often it would probably go up to a 9/10.

$20 tip given. Not sure if this is good or bad? What are other views on tipping for minimal help with a bit of grab-ass?Where at on 86th? Want to try it out.

Jason Dunlop
08-10-12, 11:02

$20 tip given. Not sure if this is good or bad? What are other views on tipping for minimal help with a bit of grab-ass?I am kind of confused. Was the lady in the room when you helped yourself? It is hard to beleive she would just watch without giving you a "hand". That is new to me.

Mraldo
08-11-12, 15:22
I am kind of confused. Was the lady in the room when you helped yourself? It is hard to beleive she would just watch without giving you a "hand". That is new to me.If you go, that is what will be on the menu. If you press a little. They're open to it, but won't exactly initiate, apart from the little touches that will try to get you hard. But, then won't stroke it out of you.

Mraldo
09-03-12, 18:44
They have an ad on backpage.

Next time I'm rolling through DSM I may give it a try, but the reason I say "new" is because these people are also the people that opened the massage place in 86th and hickman. A good massage place, but once again. No cock touching.

If someone else is willing to bite the bullet. Give us a report of the ankeny place.

Mraldo
09-03-12, 19:20
Just learned they have a table shower. Possible happiness for us all?

Probably not, but promising. Too bad I won't be through there for another couple of weeks.

TheDude83
09-08-12, 00:41
Just learned they have a table shower. Possible happiness for us all?

Probably not, but promising. Too bad I won't be through there for another couple of weeks.Nothing going here. Its the same group as the Clive one, same exact signs in the rooms. Plenty of tease but then no action. It'd be a lot less frustrating if they just kept it straight anddidn't tease at all. Table shower was alright, but everything seemed rushed.

And agreed with the other poster that there are other, better options for a professional massage. Even the chains like massage heights are better, and a little cheaper. And they don't pressure for tips.

Mraldo
09-10-12, 22:31
Thanks for taking one for the team. Were any of the massage girls the same as the clive location?

Jason Dunlop
09-29-12, 11:49
I see there is a new AMP in Johnston, will toftt. There seems to be a lot of these types of places popping up but none seem to have any extras. Don't know why I keep trying. I will post if I have any luck.

Ronin63
10-01-12, 22:07
I see there is a new AMP in Johnston, will toftt. There seems to be a lot of these types of places popping up but none seem to have any extras. Don't know why I keep trying. I will post if I have any luck.Already TOFTT. Just like the others and I had such high hopes based on the location.

Jason Dunlop
10-16-12, 15:15
Already TOFTT. Just like the others and I had such high hopes based on the location.Sure has alot of traffic at the Merle Hay location. They must give a great massage. May have to give it another look. PM me if you have any details.

Ronin63
10-17-12, 08:21
Ok, so I am a little hard headed or curious. I went to check out the Ankney location.

Upselling.

Tip issues.

Rushed. Felt like I was being scrubbed and not rubbed.

No teasing. No fun.

Save your money on the shower.

Ronin63
10-19-12, 13:19
I see they lowered their price and now seem to be closed. Any one else have any information?

Jason Dunlop
11-24-12, 12:46
Been out of town for a while. Is Linda still at the Merle Hay location. Place still looks busy, service must still be good. Can't wait to get back.

Mraldo
11-24-12, 20:38
My buddy in indianola was forced up to perry for a family thanksgiving thing. This is what he emailed me about the AMP in clive :

"this is the place south of hickman on 86th. Forget the name. (zen massage. Mraldo) I think there was only one lady there, kind of frizzy hair, normal asian thin, nothing to write home about. I kind of knew this place was just a tease, but didn't realize how close to the edge this lady would get me. While on my stomach she would do these long strokes from my upper back down to my butt and do a slight 'up'-ward pull, as though cupping my ass. Not quick. Then while rubbing my thighs the back of her fingers and / or fingertips would actually tickle the hair on my balls, dude! LOL

I had only paid for an hour, but while she was doing this she did the hard sell for 90 minutes +$35 and that there would be ". More of this." and tapped my butt. I was totally stupid and paid. More teasing. On the flip she hardly even got close to my dick, and she didn't really have an ass or tits to play with, so I was kind of turned off.

The massage itself was surprisingly good, but you can definitely say this is a prick-tease place that pissed me off. First and last time visiting there."

-

So, I guess this really does confirm that the zen massage in clive is an over-priced tease. And I've been to the one on 86th in urbandale enough to know it's the same. Different girls, same kind of teasing though.

Hootersman1
01-15-13, 09:41
I've read some other reviews on other sites that those customers have had better luck-so, I am wondering if these places have to get "really familiar" with you, for example, you have to be a regular customer, with more than one or two visits to get extras?

Just my opinion. I wish I was closer to DM to find out. I used to be a regular visitor to DM in the past, but there wasn't any of these places there then. Now, I am lucky to get there twice a year. Too bad for me, it would be fun to try!

Mraldo
01-15-13, 18:30
I've read some other reviews on other sites that those customers have had better luck-so, I am wondering if these places have to get "really familiar" with you, for example, you have to be a regular customer, with more than one or two visits to get extras?I roll through Des Moines about four, sometimes six, times a month going to / from KS or Omaha, and I hit the different places up. I'm like a slot machine addict."maybe this time she'll stroke me off." and. 99% of the time it's all teasing. I did get jacked off once from a girl in the place on Merle hey, but the last three times I've been there she wasn't. No name, and I forget the face now. I do remember she had better than usual engrish skills though.

I think I'm through with these bullshit places. I know where to go in chicago, and in omaha, I guess that'll have to be enough for me.

Hootersman1
02-12-13, 02:49
Are those reviews on that site real? I have read some of them, and they are opposite what is said on this site. I guess I will just maybe try one, and see when I get there!

Monger on all

Ronin63
02-16-13, 15:30
Are those reviews on that site real? I have read some of them, and they are opposite what is said on this site. I guess I will just maybe try one, and see when I get there!

Monger on allHootersman1. Here is my score sheet for the AMP's in the DSM area.

Clive 0/2.

Urbandale 0/3.

Merle Hay 0/3 tipping issues.

Ankeny #1 0/1 tipping issues.

Ankeny #2 0/2

Indianola 0/4

Ohboy2012
02-19-13, 01:07
Ok, so I am a little hard headed or curious. I went to check out the Ankney location.

Upselling.

Tip issues.

Rushed. Felt like I was being scrubbed and not rubbed.

No teasing. No fun.

Save your money on the shower.I had the exact opposite experience, especially with the shower. Most enjoyable. No issues of any kind.

Ronin63
02-23-13, 14:56
I had the exact opposite experience, especially with the shower. Most enjoyable. No issues of any kind.I wish I had your luck. As I visited again today. Now 0/2. Had the bait and switch, nice girl greeted me at the door, different girl for the massage. Not a bad massage, but no tease and the shower was lackluster at best. Of course the girls always want to see me again, as I am friendly, tip well and apparently low maintenance in their eyes. Can't say I'll be back too much cash for very little return.

DSM has any type of fun running scared. Too bad they won't treat victim crimes with as much fervor.

Mraldo
03-17-13, 22:01
Was hanging with a buddy this weekend when I saw that the place on 86th had a "grand re-opening".

Had an hour session with the mamasan. As far as I could tell she's the only one working there at the moment.

Cost : $60 / hr.

Changes : all doors to massage rooms have hotel peekhole. I believe they were facing IN. So, someone in the hall could look in on you.

There was absolutely no teasing. Draping was loose and for the most part I was at least 80% uncovered.

The massage was actually quite enjoyable. Firm. A little too hard at some points, but she took instruction about that pretty easily. She knew a bit more english than the "normals".

Would I return? Probably not. That peekhole thing really kind of freaked me out a little.

Statman
03-25-13, 11:48
Hi Mongers.

After seeing ads in the Backpage section of Esc, I decided to try Johnson on Meyle Hay. It was so bad massage and experience that I ended up leaving in pain 15 min into it. Woman was pushing way too hard and no extras, even though advertising in esct sec of backpage. Filed a complaint with backpage that it was a scam, and avoid this place at all costs. I was lucky as I made such a stink, got my $80, back as whole experience was bad, but you may not so lucky!

Zooman
04-05-13, 22:09
In town and tried Heathly spa in Ankeny. Nice masage but no extras. Left unhappy.

Ronin63
06-06-13, 17:54
I see that there is a new massage place on AP Road. Anyone give it a try yet? I wonder if it's the one that was over by the airport.

Cheers

MethodActor
06-09-13, 01:01
Same ones still at the Merle Hay location?

Mraldo
06-10-13, 07:33
Haven't been there, but since they are using the same pictures as the other massage places I'd say it was same "tease" model. Maybe I'll give it a go next time I swing through DSM.

I see that there is a new massage place on AP Road. Anyone give it a try yet? I wonder if it's the one that was over by the airport.

Cheers

Ronin63
06-16-13, 16:00
TOFTT yesterday. While technically I received what I wanted. The bait and switch from passable to OMG was disheartening. Ah, the problems with being face down when the masseuse actually walks (waddles) in. Will I repeat? Not likely.

Ronin63
08-22-13, 21:05
OK so I had a somewhat strange encounter at one of the local AMP's. I was able to DATY, but nothing in return not even a HJ. She gave a half ass massage for half the time and of course wanted a tip. Hell if I wanted to be treated this way I can go home and pay money, spend all the effort and get nothing in return. I need to swear off the local AMP's, nothing but money pits.

Dallas, Phoenix, Columbia so many better places.

Jason Dunlop
09-07-13, 11:19
Been to the AMP on Merle Hay a few times, but not for a while. Looks like some thing changed. See a lot of other AMP opening. Any reviews? Looking for a quality massage any suggestions would be nice.

Ronin63
09-29-13, 21:53
TOFTT. No extras, no teasing, so-so massage. Overall just a boring experience.

Member #5565
10-03-13, 18:21
http://www.kcci.com/news/central-iowa/3-women-charged-in-undercover-sting/-/9357080/22260974/-/105pdcyz/-/index.html

Three women have been arrested and charged following an undercover operation in Johnston.

Johnston police said XXXXXXXXX 53, XXXXXXX. 53, andXXXXX 54, were working at the Asian Body and Relaxation Center at 5249 Merle Hay Road.

Police said they were arrested after providing services to undercover officers during a sting on Wednesday.

The business was under investigation after police received tips and complaints about the services being provided there. A joint investigation involved the Johnston Police Department, the Department of Inspection and Appeals, Mid-Iowa Narcotics Task Force and the Polk County Attorney's Office.

XXXXXXXX was charged with prostitution and operation without proper licensing. XXXXXXX andXXXXXX were each charged with one count of operation without proper licensing.

The women were taken to the Polk County Jail.

Mraldo
10-03-13, 20:48
http://www.kcci.com/news/central-iowa/3-women-charged-in-undercover-sting/-/9357080/22260974/-/105pdcyz/-/index.html

Mraldo
10-26-13, 21:04
Drove by. For lease sign is up. No great loss, in my opinion.

Ronin63
11-07-13, 20:54
Drove by. For lease sign is up. No great loss, in my opinion.I believe it's the same owner as the Merle Hay one that was busted.

Mraldo
12-14-13, 22:02
One of the ladies from the closed merle hay place is working at the place on 86th. Reasonably not horrible massage, good ass play, nothing offered, nothing allowed.

Jason Dunlop
12-20-13, 23:25
One of the ladies from the closed merle hay place is working at the place on 86th. Reasonably not horrible massage, good ass play, nothing offered, nothing allowed.Which one on 86th? Have you seen Linda around?

Jason Dunlop
12-20-13, 23:27
Anybody have table shower anywhere? So many AMP's in town you would think there would be a special one. I miss my travels to Wichita and Chicago.

MethodActor
12-21-13, 16:46
Anna from the old Merle Hay location still in town?

DirkDiglers
12-22-13, 20:19
Visited a few times with Cindy. Gives good massage and a good finish if you know what I mean. Takes some convincing to finish the way you want. Did not negotiate anything price wise, just some convincing of what you want. She was hesitant each time, but took care of business. I tipped my typical $20. No complaints. Been back a couple times since and got the same service, with some convincing.

DirkDiglers
12-22-13, 20:21
Anybody have table shower anywhere? So many AMP's in town you would think there would be a special one. I miss my travels to Wichita and Chicago.The AMP on 86th has a new table shower. The place in Ankeny has one also. Both legit places with good massages, but no extras.

JackPott
12-22-13, 21:19
http://www.kcci.com/news/central-iowa/3-women-charged-in-undercover-sting/-/9357080/22260974/-/105pdcyz/-/index.htmlThat sucks,...so stupid to bust AMP's.

Jason Dunlop
12-23-13, 16:17
Visited a few times with Cindy. Gives good massage and a good finish if you know what I mean. Takes some convincing to finish the way you want. Did not negotiate anything price wise, just some convincing of what you want. She was hesitant each time, but took care of business. I tipped my typical $20. No complaints. Been back a couple times since and got the same service, with some convincing.Is that the one on University? Have no been there yet.

Tch Lick
01-15-14, 02:44
Visited a few times with Cindy. Gives good massage and a good finish if you know what I mean. Takes some convincing to finish the way you want. Did not negotiate anything price wise, just some convincing of what you want. She was hesitant each time, but took care of business. I tipped my typical $20. No complaints. Been back a couple times since and got the same service, with some convincing.No ++, but very well done and relaxing. Or maybe I'm just not as convincing!

DrewBoy
01-20-14, 18:41
No ++, but very well done and relaxing. Or maybe I'm just not as convincing!Nothing more than a good massage. Tried several times and my hands were redirected. Oh well massage was good but will not go back.

Jason Dunlop
01-25-14, 14:26
I see there is a new massage place on Forest Ave. Looks rundown. Anybody TOFTT yet. Don't know if I may try but if so I will post the results.

Mraldo
01-30-14, 17:42
Where is this new place?

Mraldo
01-30-14, 18:59
King massage, I found the address, is run by same people that used to be in the ravenwood building, 86/ Hickman. Legit as far as I know.

Forest ave is legit. They even run groupons. Good massage.

Ronin63
02-18-14, 18:59
Has anyone tried the AMP's in Ames or Oskaloosa?

If you don't feel like posting you can pm as well.

Jason Dunlop
03-04-14, 18:55
I went to King on Saturday, was disappointed / not happy. Lady was nice looking but was all business. No teasing or asking how I was. Draped at all times. I was wanting more, but did not want to press the issue. I don't know if I will try again. May check out the one on Hull, any suggestions.

DrewBoy
03-12-14, 06:57
I went to King on Saturday, was disappointed / not happy. Lady was nice looking but was all business. No teasing or asking how I was. Draped at all times. I was wanting more, but did not want to press the issue. I don't know if I will try again. May check out the one on Hull, any suggestions.Jason I been to the one on Hull, the girl there gave me the worst massage in my life. She kept wanting more tips and to boot was over 50 no tits and her ass was like no a big bowl of jello. You go in there. The place is dirty and dingy. The walls only go half way up with curtains on the door openings. There are about 4 rooms and most of the time just one girl or the girl and the owner. Will not go back.

Ronin63
03-27-14, 08:36
Jason I been to the one on Hull, the girl there gave me the worst massage in my life. She kept wanting more tips and to boot was over 50 no tits and her ass was like no a big bowl of jello. You go in there. The place is dirty and dingy. The walls only go half way up with curtains on the door openings. There are about 4 rooms and most of the time just one girl or the girl and the owner. Will not go back.Yes, the place is dirty. The women are not attractive. The massage I had was fairly good, but no extra. YMMV depending on the girl, but really are you that desperate?

Mraldo
07-03-14, 19:55
Anyone know if this place is closed for good, or just on vacation?

Ronin63
07-14-14, 21:58
Anyone know if this place is closed for good, or just on vacation?Depends upon which one you are asking about. But both are still open. The one in the south moved to a new location and changed their name to Massage King.

JGol5
07-15-14, 00:20
6401 Douglas Ave #9 Urbandale, near the mall.

Ronin63
07-27-14, 14:34
6401 Douglas Ave #9 Urbandale, near the mall.Yes, unattractive girls, typical Des Moines massage (diy).

Jason Dunlop
08-09-14, 14:51
I am looking for a good go to provider in my time of need. Been to a few of the local AMPs and have had a little luck in Ankeny. With so many around now you just don't know where to go for quality. Wouldn't mind finding an independent either, but would like a good referral. PM me with some good feedback.

P.S.: traveling to Dubuque in a few weeks anything good up there. The one I used to frequent is closed.

Bm392
08-27-14, 10:24
Visited a few times with Cindy. Gives good massage and a good finish if you know what I mean. Takes some convincing to finish the way you want. Did not negotiate anything price wise, just some convincing of what you want. She was hesitant each time, but took care of business. I tipped my typical $20. No complaints. Been back a couple times since and got the same service, with some convincing.Great massage with a lot of teasing, but no shake. No shake = no tip from me.

Mraldo
09-12-14, 07:28
Anyone else lucky enough to get Sammie before she was fired?

The women there now are up in arms about how she "did too much" and how "she no longer work in the state!

Sammie gave a nice hand shake and had a quite full, pert rack.

Ronin63
09-14-14, 18:08
Anyone else lucky enough to get Sammie before she was fired?

The women there now are up in arms about how she "did too much" and how "she no longer work in the state!

Sammie gave a nice hand shake and had a quite full, pert rack.Just like DSM, anything that is good is gone.

SmokeySmoker
09-16-14, 15:03
I just joined this site and I was wondering if anyone can direct me to a AMP that's not DIY. I've been to a few, corner of Meredith and 86th and the other one around 86th and Hickman. Usually tip $60 and try to go back so they know I'm a good tipper, but no luck. Can anyone send me in the right direction? I'm mostly just DM area.

Ronin63
09-19-14, 00:45
I just joined this site and I was wondering if anyone can direct me to a AMP that's not DIY. I've been to a few, corner of Meredith and 86th and the other one around 86th and Hickman. Usually tip $60 and try to go back so they know I'm a good tipper, but no luck. Can anyone send me in the right direction? I'm mostly just DM area.Tipping $60 for DIY? You're not going to see the ladies change if you keep over tipping like that.

SmokeySmoker
09-19-14, 18:33
Tipping $60 for DIY? You're not going to see the ladies change if you keep over tipping like that.That's fair.

LikeMeAnAmp
09-28-14, 15:48
There must be a half dozen or more in DSM, WDSM and Clive.

Ronin63
10-03-14, 12:53
There must be a half dozen or more in DSM, WDSM and Clive.The Chinese are just like anyone else in a capitalist society. They think they can make a buck providing half assed service. Sad part is with the lack of quality fun in DSM, they probably can.

MazdaGuy25
10-03-14, 23:24
Anyone got any good places to guy. So far been to the one on hull a few times. Only diy. Been to the one on douglas a few times got a little action once out 3. Been to king always struck out. Starting to lose interest pm me for any options thanks.

Mraldo
10-06-14, 13:18
Sucks!

Horrible massage. Freezing. No tease. Aged ladies. Smell of fish in place. Like that Asian market fish smell.

Will not return.

LikeMeAnAmp
10-08-14, 15:13
Sucks!

Horrible massage. Freezing. No tease. Aged ladies. Smell of fish in place. Like that Asian market fish smell.

Will not return.Thanks for taking one for the team. That was one I was thinking about. Scratch that off my bucket list.

Mraldo
10-09-14, 11:37
I think that's the name. Partnered with the new massage place on Merle hay / urbandale.

Went into the merle hay / urbandale place, they were busy, attractive lady though, she said go to organic massage.

It's west of merle hay on Meredith. Behind QT.

At the time I went here was only an older lady, okay cleavage. Right away the ass play started. I'm glad I wiped cause she was practically digging for gold.

No release offered or given. So, she'll give your butt a good massage, but won't tug one out for you.

If ass play is your thing, I'd say go here. I'll not return, just wasn't my thing.

SmokeySmoker
10-09-14, 15:54
I think that's the name. Partnered with the new massage place on Merle hay / urbandale.

Went into the merle hay / urbandale place, they were busy, attractive lady though, she said go to organic massage.

At the time I went here was only an older lady, okay cleavage. Right away the ass play started. I'm glad I wiped cause she was practically digging for gold.

No release offered or given. So, she'll give your butt a good massage, but won't tug one out for you.

If ass play is your thing, I'd say go here. I'll not return, just wasn't my thing.What're were the rates and her name, might give it a shot, maybe get a more giving masseuse.

LikeMeAnAmp
10-09-14, 17:20

If ass play is your thing, I'd say go here. I'll not return, just wasn't my thing.Another one of the new ones. I was going to try the one on Douglas and just into Urbandale. Sounds like the one you went to first. The one on Meredith is also newish and in I think a similar style building. 2 story and buff colored brick. Same old same old I guess. Aggressive tease but. That's about it. Oh well. Getting choices whittled down quickly.

LikeMeAnAmp
10-09-14, 21:03
Anybody been to the one in VJ. I think on 5th?

Ronin63
10-11-14, 15:04
Anybody been to the one in VJ. I think on 5th?Did a walk-by and two old women appear to be working there. I suspect it's a sister operation to the one on Hull.

Ronin63
10-11-14, 15:11
Called for a specific girl because she gives a good massage and we've built a relationship over the years. The girl answering the phone said she was there and asked for the time. Less than 30 minutes and I would be there depending on traffic.

Showed up 10 minutes ahead of scheduled, she asked if I was the one that called, Yes. Money exchanged, taken to the room. When the masseuse came in, it wasn't the one I was expecting. OK, maybe she's not half bad, let's see. Oops mistake.

Half assed massage, no tease in the slightest. Fine lesson learned. On the way out she asks for a tip. Really? Bait and switch, no tease, wimpy massage and you want a tip? Received the goose egg from me. Live and learn.

LikeMeAnAmp
10-12-14, 21:34
Called for a specific girl because she gives a good massage and we've built a relationship over the years. The girl answering the phone said she was there and asked for the time. Less than 30 minutes and I would be there depending on traffic.

Showed up 10 minutes ahead of scheduled, she asked if I was the one that called, Yes. Money exchanged, taken to the room. When the masseuse came in, it wasn't the one I was expecting. OK, maybe she's not half bad, let's see. Oops mistake.

Half assed massage, no tease in the slightest. Fine lesson learned. On the way out she asks for a tip. Really? Bait and switch, no tease, wimpy massage and you want a tip? Received the goose egg from me. Live and learn.Ya. I've quit the one north of 1st St in Ank. Used to be pretty relaxed. All tight and formal now. Doors are always open. Table shower door is always ajar. Full towel. Tucked for modesty. I guess. Oh well.

LikeMeAnAmp
10-17-14, 21:45
Maple on S Ank Blvd appears to be under new management / ownership.

DrewBoy
10-24-14, 22:21
Had a fun couple times at the new AMP on Grand. Been there a total of 3 times and seen two different girls. They do not tend to stay long but HJ's are given without asking and the last girl I saw was open to extras. Cathy was the latest, very cute petite with nice "C" cups. She loves to have them sucked on. She is also very hairy just the way I like. Just ask what it cost for more fun and they pretend to not understand. Say 80 and she is all over a BBBJ. The one before was not as cute but man did she have the magic stroke, I never lasted 5 minutes and was done. The place is behind a Mexican restaurant and cannot be seen from Grand, and the owner is not much to look at as she does massages as well. I sure with the right change in your pocket you could score for sure. Looking forward to Cathy tomorrow.

Mraldo
10-31-14, 13:29
Standard tease. A little nice ass-play. Nothing mind blowing.

Quite willing to not go back.

$65/ hr.

Mraldo
10-31-14, 13:30
Called today. No Cathy working.

Had a fun couple times at the new AMP on Grand. Been there a total of 3 times and seen two different girls. They do not tend to stay long but HJ's are given without asking and the last girl I saw was open to extras. Cathy was the latest, very cute petite with nice "C" cups. She loves to have them sucked on. She is also very hairy just the way I like. Just ask what it cost for more fun and they pretend to not understand. Say 80 and she is all over a BBBJ. The one before was not as cute but man did she have the magic stroke, I never lasted 5 minutes and was done. The place is behind a Mexican restaurant and cannot be seen from Grand, and the owner is not much to look at as she does massages as well. I sure with the right change in your pocket you could score for sure. Looking forward to Cathy tomorrow.

Mraldo
11-14-14, 17:30
Took a major hit for you guys. I should set up a fund for micro-payments to ease my distress!

To begin with, the parking is shit. The only door is in the front, and there is no parking there, so you need to walk around, and on grand there are always people driving by.

It's humid in there. They offer table shower + sauna. Ventilation isn't the best, so it feels muggy.

They were pretty busy, two tables going, and many interruptions as people entered the place.

Then there was the Chinese yelling match between the girls. Sound carries pretty damn good because the walls don't go to the ceiling. Guy next to meet talked softly, and I heard him as though he was whispering sweet-nothing to my ears.

No tease. Maybe some unintentional, but nothing repeated.

The lady I had: deedah (phonetic) the other lady had a pretty nice set of tits, but she's worked at other places before and I know she doesn't do anything, as I could hear her finish the massage of one guy as I waited, and then other 30 min guy as I was having my hour. Seriously, you can easily hear the other person moving around.

Semi-okay massage, nothing as good as what I've had at the asia massage on 86th / meredith, or king (massage off of university east of 86th.

$60/ hr.

Will not repeat.

Go ahead and donate me an hour at asia massage on 86th to ease my pain. .

SmokeySmoker
11-20-14, 18:28
Says her name is Annamaria has a CL posting http://desmoines.craigslist.org/dmg/4770527658.html Anyone ever dealt with her. Sounds legit, but figured asking you guys wouldn't hurt.

OnThaRoad247
11-30-14, 05:01
Stopped by about a week ago based on the glowing review. Attractive 30 something took me to the room and started a good massage. Drapery quickly went by the wayside and I thought finally Des Moines was back on the map. That's when it all went south. She kept stopping to answer the phone, had to deal with a utility repairman, and scheduled an appointment for some guy and his wife. All in the 1st 1/2 hour. Left the door open with me undraped for all the world to see. On the flip all sense of teasing stopped. Total legit from there on out. Maybe it's just me. As always YMMV, but I'm not taking a second chance. Unfortunately, I believe there's nothing great to be had in this town.

Mraldo
12-01-14, 19:00
Total legit. Bad teasing, like barely anything. The massage was okay, but not great.

Mraldo
12-08-14, 15:48
I wanted to kill myself. Very rough massage. Knuckles were used as scraping devices. Elbows as well. No tease. I think the possibility of future teasing may be there in the future as the ass massage was okay, but I'll never go back.

Mraldo
12-21-14, 17:34
This place is the same as "Greenwood on merle hay".

Greenwood on merle hay closed a couple weeks ago, moved to this place.

Tease, no chaser. Not worth your time.

LikeMeAnAmp
12-23-14, 13:17
Used to be at least a decent massage. Not so much anymore. Mostly that acupressure thing. Not worth a visit.

You do get a bottle of water at the end. But not chilled.

Jason Dunlop
01-03-15, 10:54
Asian massage places are popping up all over. You would almost expect one to be quality. Been to quite a few and nothing. Beginning to wonder how they stay in business. Not the same as other cities. Is there a better place to get info on places. I'm is anyone has had any luck.

Hootersman1
01-29-15, 02:42
I've seen the ad on CL for this place, is this a place that just changed its name, or is it a new one? I noticed in an earlier post that there is one on 86 and Meredith, with a different name. Is this the one and the same?

Mraldo
01-29-15, 12:36
This place has been there for about two years now. It's usually "Lily Massage", but I've seen it listed as "Asian Massage". That's what their sign shows anyway.

Legit place. Reasonable massage if you get the right person.

I've seen the ad on CL for this place, is this a place that just changed its name, or is it a new one? I noticed in an earlier post that there is one on 86 and Meredith, with a different name. Is this the one and the same?

Ronin63
04-11-15, 16:39
TOFTT.

Fairly attractive asian, decent massage, light tease. DIY and strictly no touch on shower. Interrupted 3 times with other patrons and phone. Shorted on time, paid for an hour received 40 minutes at best.

Will not repeat.

Hootersman1
04-29-15, 01:27
I noticed a new one on BP that is new in Des Moines called HAHA Massage spa on 5705 Urbandale Ave. Has anyone tried this one yet? I will be visiting DM in a few weeks, so I would like to know if it is worth going to.

LikeMeAnAmp
05-10-15, 22:38
Anyone been to this new office? Can't really tell if they are associated with any other providers in the area.

Anyone want to TOFTT?

Ronin63
05-18-15, 19:35
I noticed a new one on BP that is new in Des Moines called HAHA Massage spa on 5705 Urbandale Ave. Has anyone tried this one yet? I will be visiting DM in a few weeks, so I would like to know if it is worth going to.Stopped by to take a look. Older asian. Mama-san? Asian guy was moving a mattress in, suspect they live there as well. Chairs for foot massage in a corner, not a good sign. So I backed out.

Rubmeright
06-15-15, 21:33
Stopped by to take a look. Older asian. Mama-san? Asian guy was moving a mattress in, suspect they live there as well. Chairs for foot massage in a corner, not a good sign. So I backed out.If it's same as Haha in Omaha, it translates to: haha, its a joke not haha as in leave happy. Don't waste your money.

Hootersman1
06-28-15, 01:54
Thanks ronin and rubmeright for the heads up for this place, I will have to try the BP ads I read since I have been here in DM for a week with no good luck. It sure sounds like its hit and more miss, than anything else here.

If it's same as Haha in Omaha, it translates to: haha, its a joke not haha as in leave happy. Don't waste your money.

GRyan
07-05-15, 20:07
Well, I read only about how pathetic the Des Moines massage parlors are. Could someone still make a list of top few massage parlors which are better than the rest. Some people still have to be happy with what this place has. So any suggestion?

Thanks ronin and rubmeright for the heads up for this place, I will have to try the BP ads I read since I have been here in DM for a week with no good luck. It sure sounds like its hit and more miss, than anything else here.

LuisTeeth
08-11-15, 10:29
Brand new AMP popped up 4921 Douglas. Anyone go yet? I'm thinking about hitting it up this weekend. Or I might go to that spot on east 15th and grand. I've heard mixed reviews from the grand one. Anyone in particular I should ask for when visiting?

Any help is MUCH appreciated.

LuisTeeth
08-11-15, 15:12
Hey I just found out about this site and am going to my first AMP this weekend. Looks like my best bet for action is the parlor on east grand and 15th. Anyone have any advice or know who to ask for there?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Bangkok Bob
10-24-15, 17:26
Hey I just found out about this site and am going to my first AMP this weekend. Looks like my best bet for action is the parlor on east grand and 15th. Anyone have any advice or know who to ask for there?

Any help is greatly appreciated.Good luck buddy. Des Moines is a terrible place to be a hobbyist.

WarEagle78
01-06-16, 18:09
Good luck buddy. Des Moines is a terrible place to be a hobbyist.Is Des Moines completely dead? I moved away from Iowa recently, but still travel back to see family. I used to frequent a few AMPs in the area. One on Fleur, Merle Hay area, and one up in Ankeny. Great luck at all 3. Have all the good ones been shut down? Going back to Iowa next month and would love to find a decent tug.

Dead Loines
10-04-16, 06:26
Is Des Moines completely dead?Well even if it is, at least I got a decent novelty account name out of it!. More than anything here I have to say I'm flabbergasted (in the good sense though, for once) to actually see others surviving in this notorious hobbyist's wasteland. I'm not a large patron of the art here, but honestly thinking back: There may have been ONE out of a DOZEN random encounters that wasn't objectively awful (and most, in_more_ways than one).

I believe a friend of mine visiting here from a bigger city, did one of these AMP. I remember him saying the actual masseuse he had looked and acted like the front_desk_lady SHOULD have (whom he told me get specifically hired to DRIVE OFF posers and looki-loos, and legit physical therapy patients (etc.) with their nasty, f-the-customer, assholey * attitude and appearance! LOL! That like like a year+ ago though by now, so maybe times've changed?? I ask because I'm afraid those backpage ads are slowly wearing me down over time, and sooner or later I might have to give in and pray for the best!

I few more negative trip reports would probably help me out in that respect as well. And I really want to know if the big AMP push around town as of late, with all the different locations, and the ads full of girls who could double as the next generation of Real Dolls, is just the exact same bullshit in new packaging, or possibly Des Moines could be getting something NON-awful in this domain for once ever?.

No I'm sure not, hehe. But to any and all of the DSM peeps from earlier in the thread, please keep this going, and espacially if there are actual_good_things to say, instead of this crap. I can't help but think there has to be at least a couple diamonds in the rough around this location!.

JustForKicks63
11-10-16, 02:29
Please pm me with any suggestions. I am from ohio and looking for a place without having to visit many other issues.

Thanks.

JFK.

PussyPumpMan
06-23-17, 23:30
Asian massage places are popping up all over. You would almost expect one to be quality. Been to quite a few and nothing. Beginning to wonder how they stay in business. Not the same as other cities. Is there a better place to get info on places. I'm is anyone has had any luck.Driving through your town, it's like most other places. Unless you have a special place that knows you and your needs, you are just sol.

I stopped at a place for a real massage with a sore back & ass from driving for hours. I had never heard of Ankeny IA, found in Craigslist a Healthy place on NE Delaware Ave, just north of East First street. A very good hour long massage. After flip, kept me covered and still professional. My lower back and butt felt great. Gave her $20 tip off the stack of twentys I carry for my AMP ladies. She smiled and gave me an ice cold bottle of water. When going through here, I will stop again. Very nice lady. Ready to get back on road. Times like this you don't want a medicore massage. If you need more, looks like we are looking in wrong place. I don't care much for HJ as I can do that at home myself and save $50. Just a good massage when you need one. Sorry, no big discoveries of hot babes. Nice clean place. Be safe.

OldDog261
06-30-17, 21:50
Driving through your town, it's like most other places. Unless you have a special place that knows you and your needs, you are just sol.

I stopped at a place for a real massage with a sore back & ass from driving for hours. I had never heard of Ankeny IA, found in Craigslist a Healthy place on NE Delaware Ave, just north of East First street. A very good hour long massage. After flip, kept me covered and still professional. My lower back and butt felt great. Gave her $20 tip off the stack of twentys I carry for my AMP ladies. She smiled and gave me an ice cold bottle of water. When going through here, I will stop again. Very nice lady. Ready to get back on road. Times like this you don't want a medicore massage. If you need more, looks like we are looking in wrong place. I don't care much for HJ as I can do that at home myself and save $50. Just a good massage when you need one. Sorry, no big discoveries of hot babes. Nice clean place. Be safe.Ha, Des Moines isn't dead after all. Stopped in a place, met Mandy, what a fun sweetheart. Never had such a fun time with a gal. Fun and sweet Mandy was great but I actually preferred Naughty Mandy better.

If you go to a place and get a gal named Mandy, treat her right and she will do the same. You will be glad you did. I will see her on my return trip home. Can't wait.

LastsLonger
07-17-17, 10:14
Will be traveling on business. Stops are Dubuque (maybe) for sure Davenport, Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Des Moines. If ya got any info I would appreciate it. I hate the trial and error, you ever come up north I will reciprocate. PM only please.

LastsLonger
07-25-17, 09:33
Will be traveling on business. Stops are Dubuque (maybe) for sure Davenport, Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Des Moines. If ya got any info I would appreciate it. I hate the trial and error, you ever come up north I will reciprocate. PM only please.Or not! Come on gents, lets get a little more active. Unless, rmaps for awhile, most hodden, I like the free exchange of info. 😜.

Hootersman1
08-13-17, 13:55
I was in Des Moines over the last weekend, and decided to try out a massage. Did some research on RM and went to the place on Hull ave. I drove by a couple of times, trying to get up the nerve to stop, because the area and the buildings were not very modern; pretty run down outside. There is a bar a few buildings down from it also. I finally decided to stop, parked up by the bar, and went in. The inside wasn't much better than the outside, but the gal was nice to look at, in her 30's? Maybe. Paid for the hr, and got started. Massage was ok, but not the better ones I've had. Not much teasing during the massage, on the flip, a little more teasing than before, did a lot of nipple tease on me, then negotiated the tip. HE was good, she took her time, ended good. No talk of any extras, no touching, which I didn't ask. I will try another place next time I visit DM.

OldDog261
10-21-17, 11:53
I was in Des Moines over the last weekend, and decided to try out a massage. Did some research on RM and went to the place on Hull ave. I drove by a couple of times, trying to get up the nerve to stop, because the area and the buildings were not very modern; pretty run down outside. There is a bar a few buildings down from it also. I finally decided to stop, parked up by the bar, and went in. The inside wasn't much better than the outside, but the gal was nice to look at, in her 30's? Maybe. Paid for the hr, and got started. Massage was ok, but not the better ones I've had. Not much teasing during the massage, on the flip, a little more teasing than before, did a lot of nipple tease on me, then negotiated the tip. HE was good, she took her time, ended good. No talk of any extras, no touching, which I didn't ask. I will try another place next time I visit DM.Can anyone send me a pm on some intel on a good AMP today. Extras are preferred.

Misha101
11-14-17, 05:24
Had a chance to try Red Rose in Des Moines. They were understaffed but working to cover the traffic. Finally got to the table about 30 minutes after my appointment time. One hour with Lilly was very worthwhile with an excellent HE. Definitely worth the time.

Sweetums
02-07-18, 22:21
Hit this place on 86 next to the Subway. All indications were that this place was legit.

Provider was young and cute (did not get the name); sign said 'nothing inappropriate'; but after the flip things improved.

All in all a mediocre massage and happy finish, but my scoring was skewed positive because she was so darn cute. 60 + 40 tip. Won't repeat but it was not a waste.

Roy Szout
04-01-18, 00:35
Anyone been here? What's it like?

DeadHeadChevy
09-21-18, 10:40
Stopped by Red Rose for a 90 min massage and decided to test the waters since the AMP scene looks dead in Des Moines as per the reviews.

Arrived there and they were busy but was asked to wait 20 minutes, not a problem.

Lilly was who I got. Not bad looking, not model material but fairly attractive maybe a 4-5 out of ten. She had a nice body so that helped.

She showed me to a room asked for how long, smiled patted me on the dick and asked me to get undressed and to wait.

She came in after the wait and started.

Massage was okay, decent pressure, but about 30 min into it it was the same motion over and over. Still felt good but it was like she ran out of maneuvers for massage. No worries.

Near the end she would reach under and slowly stroke Jr a few times and give the balls a nice caring and gentle rub and squeeze, felt really nice. This went on for probably the last 10 minutes, just the right amount of pressure and speed, thought I was going to pop right there.

On the flip, continued with the slow stroking and squeezing while allowing me to squeeze her firm ass.

Usually HJ's, feel great but will take me forever to pop and this was starting to feel like the norm.

So she allowed me to feel and fast her lovely nips and finger her kitty which was a little moist to help me along.

Took longer than usual so she started to massage my prostate. With 1 finger while massaging my balls with her other hand while I fingered her sucking on 1 tit and took care of myself. Soon as she pressed up on the inside of my tate, boom.

Hot towel clean up filled by a table shower.

No FS or BJ just a very good HJ with HE.

$190 out the door, 90 for house fee / massage and a Benny for her.

BTW, her kitty juice was just as good. 🐱.

DeadHeadChevy
10-06-18, 18:14
Had a chance to try Red Rose in Des Moines. They were understaffed but working to cover the traffic. Finally got to the table about 30 minutes after my appointment time. One hour with Lilly was very worthwhile with an excellent HE. Definitely worth the time.Was passing by again and stopped by, saw Lily again for 2nd time.

2nd time was as good as the 1st if not better.

Rosco911
11-15-18, 16:34
Was passing by again and stopped by, saw Lily again for 2nd time.

2nd time was as good as the 1st if not better.Maple spa in pleasant hill, part of Des Moines has best looking girls but so far I've only gotten HJ there.

Rob4345
11-17-18, 18:43
Heading to Des Moines Monday on business. Need some good AMPs to help while away. Looks like Red Rose with Lily and maybe maple massage seem like best deals to be happy. Any other ideas or advice. Have to be there for two weeks so really need someone to take care of me.

Rosco911
11-27-18, 23:12
Heading to Des Moines Monday on business. Need some good AMPs to help while away. Looks like Red Rose with Lily and maybe maple massage seem like best deals to be happy. Any other ideas or advice. Have to be there for two weeks so really need someone to take care of me.Red rose is good. The lady in charge will pretend she doesn't give happy endings but definitely does. Her massage is too great. She makes it like a speed race rubbing you. I just went to maple, they girl have happy ending but it wasn't very good.

TravelingGuy12
03-01-19, 12:56
Been to a couple places, always got he finally found a place for full service.

RandalDJr
03-13-19, 08:35
I am new around these parts and also new to this scene. How would one go about even requesting a happy ending in the first place? I don't just want to waltz in and make a fool of myself.

Rosco911
03-17-19, 15:38
Been to a couple places, always got he finally found a place for full service.I've been to most of them and no full. Where st?

GentleLips
04-11-19, 16:10
I am new around these parts and also new to this scene. How would one go about even requesting a happy ending in the first place? I don't just want to waltz in and make a fool of myself.You just go in and get your massage. The Extras will become apparent if they're offered. The worst thing you can do is be a newbie and push for something.

Major Canis
08-02-19, 12:07
Had a business trip last month to DSM and got away on a Sunday early afternoon to visit Ruby Massage. Recommended place. Facilities are so-so, but table was comfortable as I hate those barely padded ones. Masseuse's name was Jenny or Jennifer; she provided a massage of moderate pressure and addressed all my sore points. Hope she's still there when I return next month.

MakeBananaCry
09-20-19, 00:32
Read the post about Ruby and visited today. Previous review was completely accurate. Fairly run-down location, but good enough. Attendant was quite attentive and worked out the travel knots very well. Hit all the important areas. I be visiting again next time I'm in town.

Pleasure Giveh
10-19-19, 11:43
I had a session with Sunny today. Very good massage and a nice ending.

Solid Steel
10-23-19, 21:58
In town and business earlier in the week and decided to get the kinks worked out. Stopped in around 7 and they were pretty quiet. Drew a nice looking slim gal, probably mid 40 ish and in good shape with nice rack. Did not get her name. Massage was average nothing special and for the most part, kept out of reach to avoid roaming. On the flip, she goes right for the finish Nice job. First time there so did not try anything beyond L1. But will return when in town to see if there is more on a 2nd visit. Really would like to check that chest out and see how natural it is.

TravelingGuy12
10-29-19, 06:46
Been to most AMP in de moines mostly all HE has anyone seen or been to the ads were they offer FS on cityguide or adultlook? Was curious to trying it, can any one very it's real?

Pleasure Giveh
12-26-19, 14:29
I had not been in here for a long time and my other regular spots were busy so I gave it another try. It was a very busy day and Mary got right to work with the tease. After about 10 minutes she had me flip and took matters into her own hands.

When she went for hot towel for clean up someone else came in. When she came back in my room she said "next time I give you free 60 minutes". We'll see about that but I will stop in again fairly soon to try. I got what I came for but the time was short.

Major Canis
01-06-20, 23:36
Had another visit to DSM last month so went back to Ruby. Don't remember her name but I enjoyed the massage. Fairly small woman, and she was a table monkey--a lot of moving around ON the table to massage different areas--which I enjoy.

Hidden120
02-04-20, 21:16
Will be travelling to DSM in a few weeks. Any info on this one?

https://desmoines.rubratings.com/131477

MakeMeForget
03-04-20, 19:18
Had another visit to DSM last month so went back to Ruby. Don't remember her name but I enjoyed the massage. Fairly small woman, and she was a table monkey--a lot of moving around ON the table to massage different areas--which I enjoy.I visited a few weeks back, offered level 1 and also brought in her friend to help. Was great.

MakeMeForget
03-06-20, 11:19
Will be travelling to DSM in a few weeks. Any info on this one?

https://desmoines.rubratings.com/131477I tried to setup time with her, she emailed me at 6 am! I got back to her at around 9 and she was all booked! She must be popular.

MakeMeForget
03-06-20, 18:24
Since I couldn't get a hold of Maddy I went to sheng in urbandale. 50 for 45 then 40 tip for a great he.

Fwiw it's really busy, while I was there at least 3 diff customers came in for treatment.

Solid Steel
03-06-20, 22:17
In town and checked out this one. Went in not expecting much and that is what I got. Standard weak massage and on the flip standard HE. Little bid of roaming, nice boobys but was pretty much kept in check. First time here and did not push to hard. Maybe worth another try. 40/40. Anyone have experience with the Asian hotel girls? Real or fake. PM if it makes sense.

Swertt34
05-09-20, 22:02
Any places open?

Biker59
05-10-20, 11:14
Any places open?None in Cr.

Math1956
05-13-20, 15:21
I believe that many businesses will be allowed to open on May 15,2020.

The following businesses across the entire state can reopen their doors this Friday:

Restaurants.

Fitness centers.

Malls.

Other retail establishments.

Salons.

Barbershops.

Medical spas.

Tanning facilities.

Massage therapy establishments.

Tattoo parlors.

Campgrounds.

Race tracks.

Libraries.

Drive-in theaters.

Social and fraternal clubs.

https://www.weareiowa.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/iowa-businesses-to-reopen-governor-kim-reynolds-salons-restaurants-bars-casinos/524-3292d23d-d354-4382-9faf-eb26ba4c1873

Also, while I'm here, which ads do you consider to be the most reliable for the experience you get? I have looked at SkiptheGames, AdultSearch, CityXGuide, and Tryst. I have heard that Tryst is the most reliable, because the providers have to pay for their advertisements. However, I really don't have any idea, so that's why am asking for your input.

CodyBro
05-14-20, 13:28
Try to stay away from Renee couture, all the images are fake and she is very old not worth for the money.

Solid Steel
06-20-20, 18:56
Went to healthy and pretty much the same as before except we both wore masks. Standard massage and no haggle standard finish.

Not Suitable
06-28-20, 16:38
Saw an ad somewhere on the internet for Red Rose on the southside. Ad said 50% for that day, but was posted a few weeks back. The "penis suck" caught my eye. I went back through my browsing history today and couldn't find it. So far any AMP's I've been to here have all been hands only. Decided to stop in today for a 1 hour massage. Saw Sunny. Face mask required throughout. Very happy with the results on the flip, but was still hand release. Total came to $ (. 60 for massage. 40 tip).

There was a place I used to frequent in Orange County CA where the provider would suck you dry (BBBJ Cim) and even eat your ass. You got two pops for an hour. Hour was. 30 and these chicks were being given as low as. 15 for a tip by board members (if you're curious, look at Fish and Chips in the OC forum from a few years back)! I would always tip. 40 though. Anyway, wish we had something like that around here. Wishful thinking.

GMan25
09-05-21, 15:11
Trying to get an idea on where to go. Anyone been to Sun on E. 9th? I recently saw Coco at Red Rose. Nothing great, but good massage, and standard finish with some roaming. Tip $50.

Major Canis
03-22-22, 17:04
Had a business trip to Des Moines and hit up Ruby, Maple, and Red Rose. Ruby was their usual, Maple was average, and RR is now my favorite. Because of an inconvenience I endured the boss lady actually returned some of my tip. Never thought I'd see that. The place is a bit shabby, but clean, and the massage very good. Look forward to my next visit.

Pleasure Giveh
03-23-22, 14:09
Had a business trip to Des Moines and hit up Ruby, Maple, and Red Rose. Ruby was their usual, Maple was average, and RR is now my favorite. Because of an inconvenience I endured the boss lady actually returned some of my tip. Never thought I'd see that. The place is a bit shabby, but clean, and the massage very good. Look forward to my next visit.Sunny at Red Rose has told me several times to only tip $40. I have tried to tip a little more when I felt they deserved it but she wouldn't let me.

Rdox164
07-14-22, 23:09
Went there yesterday for 30 minutes. Things started out promising but no extras.

Danny 714
07-15-22, 17:32
I got a new lady named Wendy, she has been there only a week. They only allowed me to do 30 minutes. First 15 was with Wendy then they switched to Lily.

At the first 10 minutes, Lily was hanging out in the room talking to Wendy about whatever in Chinese until it was time to switch. I felt pretty uncomfortable and annoyed that Lily kept on walking in and out the room to talk to Wendy during the first 15 minutes of the session.

Anyways the Flip was not good. Lily made me flip and she would start the teasing and hand motions. Then the phone rings. She answers the phone and walk outside the room to open the front door, while leaving the room door wide open while I am completely naked faced up. I'm getting pissed at this point. Lily comes back into the room to conitunes the session and stops after a few minutes and said she will get Wendy to finish me off. Wendy does not understand English as I am tell her to slowdown and not so hard!

I finish, Wendy cleaned a little bit and I still had to clean myself quite a bit after. Lights gets turned on and I was told to hurry up and leave.

I will not be back.

SexToyMagic
07-25-22, 11:11
In the Des Moines area are there any Nuru massage spots?

Go4MN
07-26-22, 09:24
Was traveling thru town yesterday and made a stop at Hull Ave. Was quiet when I got there and met by Lily or Lele. Hard to understand, so will go with Lily. She has a great body and is fairly attractive. Really good massage and took her time and seemed to know what she was doing. Well worth the detour.

CodyBro
07-26-22, 09:34
In the Des Moines area are there any Nuru massage spots?Not particularly, there is one provider named Charlie she has listing in skipthegames.

CodyBro
07-26-22, 09:35
Was traveling thru town yesterday and made a stop at Hull Ave. Was quiet when I got there and met by Lily or Lele. Hard to understand, so will go with Lily. She has a great body and is fairly attractive. Really good massage and took her time and seemed to know what she was doing. Well worth the detour.I think they have 3 new girls now.

CodyBro
07-26-22, 09:36
Went there yesterday for 30 minutes. Things started out promising but no extras.In Ankeny?

SexToyMagic
07-26-22, 10:37
Was traveling thru town yesterday and made a stop at Hull Ave. Was quiet when I got there and met by Lily or Lele. Hard to understand, so will go with Lily. She has a great body and is fairly attractive. Really good massage and took her time and seemed to know what she was doing. Well worth the detour.What spa is on Hull Ave? Sounds like a perfect experience.

CodyBro
07-26-22, 11:40
In the Des Moines area are there any Nuru massage spots?Not any good one, one advertise in the SKG named Charlie.

Go4MN
07-27-22, 10:12
I think they have 3 new girls now.The one I saw I had seen there before when I saw Coco in early June. Maybe have new girls since Monday afternoon, but I recognize 2 of them from before. I will check it out tonight on the way home.

CodyBro
07-28-22, 09:20
The one I saw I had seen there before when I saw Coco in early June. Maybe have new girls since Monday afternoon, but I recognize 2 of them from before. I will check it out tonight on the way home.May be its the same girls that you might have seen before I went in the middle of June.

Rdox164
07-29-22, 13:55
In Ankeny?I believe it was on University. Maybe I went to the wrong one. I do recall seeing one in Ankeny but assumed it was legit.

CodyBro
07-30-22, 10:40
Anyone tried Maple spa in Ankeny?

CodyBro
08-02-22, 09:18
Visited Ivy spa yesterday, such a waste of money. Not worth a dollar. They don't have any new or young girls as advertised.

Bundy1976
08-02-22, 18:57
Visited Ivy spa yesterday, such a waste of money. Not worth a dollar. They don't have any new or young girls as advertised.Healthy Spa & Massage on Merle Hay has a young girl with good personality.

CodyBro
08-03-22, 08:54
Healthy Spa & Massage on Merle Hay has a young girl with good personality.There use to be a girl call'd Mia she was really nice but she left two or three weeks before.

Bundy1976
08-04-22, 00:04
There use to be a girl call'd Mia she was really nice but she left two or three weeks before.This girl is new. She just started 3-wks ago.

CodyBro
08-04-22, 09:08
This girl is new. She just started 3-wks ago.I will try out, this one is in Douglas right?

SexToyMagic
08-04-22, 11:08
I will try out, this one is in Douglas right?I want to know also. They said on Merle hay. But google says Douglas. I want to stop in today and report back.

Bundy1976
08-04-22, 22:42
I want to know also. They said on Merle hay. But google says Douglas. I want to stop in today and report back.434X Merle hay rd.

CodyBro
08-06-22, 10:24
434X Merle hay rd.Stopped yesterday at this location unfortunately new girl was not there.

CodyBro
08-11-22, 21:48
Visited Maple early this week, regular price has gone up for half hour 50 and for regular finish asked 80 came down to 60 after negotiations.

RiverRat1013
08-12-22, 15:56
Any AMP's that do anything other than a HJ for finish? Looking to have some fun.

CodyBro
08-12-22, 18:07
Any AMP's that do anything other than a HJ for finish? Looking to have some fun.Try the one in hull ave or the one near airport.

RiverRat1013
08-12-22, 21:46
Try the one in hull ave or the one near airport.You know the name of them by chance?

CodyBro
08-13-22, 09:21
You know the name of them by chance?Asian Tuina hull ave.

Chicago touch fleur Dr.

CodyBro
08-15-22, 13:23
Asian Tuina hull ave.

Chicago touch fleur Dr.Did you try this?

CodyBro
08-15-22, 13:24
Any info on non Asian spa? With some extras.

SexToyMagic
08-19-22, 10:59
Asian Tuina hull ave.

Chicago touch fleur Dr.I'll likely try out Chicago touch today. Depending on if my job gets done early.

RiverRat1013
08-21-22, 11:16
I tried this place yesterday and I would not waste your time unless you're just looking for a standard finish.

I got a cute one named Amy and I swear she said head for 60. I guessed my understanding was wrong and it ended up being a HJ.

Does anyone know if Hull avenue or Chicago's touch provide more than the standard ending?

Lucky massage.

73rd St E,Windsor Heights, IA 50324.

RiverRat1013
08-21-22, 18:06
Went to Hull Ave today. Got Meki. $45 house. She started with an ok massage. 10 min in did the flip and she motioned fucking and said 2. I said ok. Started with 69 with CBJ. Then she turned around and got on top. Ended with missionary. All CFS. I plan to go back even though I keep saying I'm never going to do this again 🤣129315;.

CodyBro
08-22-22, 09:05
I tried this place yesterday and I would not waste your time unless you're just looking for a standard finish.

I got a cute one named Amy and I swear she said head for 60. I guessed my understanding was wrong and it ended up being a HJ.

Does anyone know if Hull avenue or Chicago's touch provide more than the standard ending?

Lucky massage.

73rd St E,Windsor Heights, IA 50324.I tried this place yesterday, same experience I am not planning to repeat.

RiverRat1013
08-22-22, 23:02
I tried this place yesterday, same experience I am not planning to repeat.Did you see my Hull Ave post? Not sure how long that will last before being shut down.

Anyone know about Chicagos touch?

CodyBro
08-23-22, 09:14
Did you see my Hull Ave post? Not sure how long that will last before being shut down.

Anyone know about Chicagos touch?Yes I did, they are running this show for quite a while now.

Earlier Chicago touch use to provide L2 but not sure about current situation.

Pilot6
08-23-22, 16:20
Went to Hull Ave today. Got Meki. $45 house. She started with an ok massage. 10 min in did the flip and she motioned fucking and said 2. I said ok. Started with 69 with CBJ. Then she turned around and got on top. Ended with missionary. All CFS. I plan to go back even though I keep saying I'm never going to do this again.What's the name of this parlor?

RiverRat1013
08-23-22, 22:29
What's the name of this parlor?Asian Tuina. Des Moines. Hull Avenue. Google it.

GentleLips
08-25-22, 09:15
Stopped by a week ago. Was ushered into a room to wait for 20 minutes for a 30 minute massage. They switched ladies during which was odd I thought. Generally, felt rushed and inattentive. Used to love the place. Flip was ok, but she was obvioulsy over it. And I don't take long.

Pilot6
08-29-22, 15:12
Went to Hull Ave today. Got Meki. $45 house. She started with an ok massage. 10 min in did the flip and she motioned fucking and said 2. I said ok. Started with 69 with CBJ. Then she turned around and got on top. Ended with missionary. All CFS. I plan to go back even though I keep saying I'm never going to do this again.Can confirm. Went in and got a meh massage for 10 minutes and then same story as riverrat. Great pussy, pretty woman, no complaints here.

CodyBro
08-30-22, 08:51
Has anyone been to Chicago touch at fleur Dr recently? Looks like they are closing early now.

Few years back they use to be open till almost 11 pm in the night with open menu.

RiverRat1013
08-30-22, 13:56
Can confirm. Went in and got a meh massage for 10 minutes and then same story as riverrat. Great pussy, pretty woman, no complaints here.Who did you get when you went? Meki? Or do you even ask what their name is? LOL.

SexToyMagic
08-31-22, 18:26
Has anyone been to Chicago touch at fleur Dr recently? Looks like they are closing early now.

Few years back they use to be open till almost 11 pm in the night with open menu.Stopped in around 11 am two weeks ago. Massage was so so. They offered more then F1. It was a good stop. Two ladies were working.

CodyBro
08-31-22, 21:10
Stopped in around 11 am two weeks ago. Massage was so so. They offered more then F1. It was a good stop. Two ladies were working.Thank you, was it young or old girl?

SexToyMagic
09-01-22, 12:45
Thank you, was it young or old girl?I'd guess around 40. For Asian that still looks pretty good.

CodyBro
09-01-22, 19:01
I'd guess around 40. For Asian that still looks pretty good.Thank you.

RiverRat1013
09-04-22, 08:19
Well I hit up hull ave again yesterday morning. Got Meki again. Felt like she was trying to rush this time. But same service. CBL and CFS $$. 45 out the door.

I wanted to try the older one but not sure her name. Guess I may have to call and ask who is working and make a request.

Anyone know that what the women look like at chicago touch? What they are asking for L2 ??

THANKS.

CodyBro
09-04-22, 11:28
Tried asian hotel massage. 140 hh with light massage and FS. According to the agent the girl was 25 but she was not. Not worth.

RiverRat1013
09-04-22, 12:54
Tried asian hotel massage. 140 hh with light massage and FS. According to the agent the girl was 25 but she was not. Not worth.Never heard of this. What's that all about.

CodyBro
09-05-22, 11:58
Never heard of this. What's that all about.Skipthegames has lot of asian nuru massage advertising I reached to some of it all were pointing to same hotel near university ave near 80/35.

This was from one of them.

Danny 714
09-05-22, 14:10
Stopped by a week ago. Was ushered into a room to wait for 20 minutes for a 30 minute massage. They switched ladies during which was odd I thought. Generally, felt rushed and inattentive. Used to love the place. Flip was ok, but she was obvioulsy over it. And I don't take long.Went to Rose recently, same experience. They couldn't do 1 hr and change to 30 mins because they were closing early they said. First woman massage with door wide open and talking to the other girl pretty loud, talking about what to clean, then she sits in the room while one massage me and talk the whole time until they switched. One went to clean and the non-eng speaker started massaging on the flip. She did not understand any english at all. They switch again to help me finish. I would not go away as they made me uncomfortable with their loud talking and switching.

RiverRat1013
09-05-22, 21:03
Skipthegames has lot of asian nuru massage advertising I reached to some of it all were pointing to same hotel near university ave near 80/35.

This was from one of them.So CFS?. Like what was included. Can you give me link to what one? So you would not recommend?

CodyBro
09-06-22, 08:57
So CFS?. Like what was included. Can you give me link to what one? So you would not recommend?Here is one of the link they have multiple posting with different numbers, I would not recommend this and she won't speak English they have pimp somewhere she is the one speak to you over the phone. Definitely FS.

https://des-moines.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/312-826-7622bbbjnew-opennew-as/310833371280

RiverRat1013
09-06-22, 09:31
Here is one of the link they have multiple posting with different numbers, I would not recommend this and she won't speak English they have pimp somewhere she is the one speak to you over the phone. Definitely FS.

https://des-moines.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/312-826-7622bbbjnew-opennew-as/310833371280Yeah so now I know what you're talking about. I did reach out to one of those before and they all lead to this hotel in Clive. It scared me off really. They say text when you get there and you get the room number then. All I could think of was sting.

Thanks for the info.

CodyBro
09-10-22, 21:34
Looks like new girl has left this place. Stopped thr couple of times in last two weeks. I think it is very hard for young girls to stay in this area.

ChillyEnlo1
09-11-22, 03:07
I was thinking about checking out the place on Hull Ave. Anybody have a ballpark on what their prices are / if they do FS?

RiverRat1013
09-11-22, 16:53
Looks like new girl has left this place. Stopped thr couple of times in last two weeks. I think it is very hard for young girls to stay in this area.They do FS here? I went when 1st opened but was standard finish.

RiverRat1013
09-11-22, 16:55
I was thinking about checking out the place on Hull Ave. Anybody have a ballpark on what their prices are / if they do FS?30 min is 45 house. $$ for CFS. I've seen Mickey twice now. I texted him this weekend but I didn't go but I guess they had three girls working. Lily, lucky and Mickey. I was told they're all young girls.

CodyBro
09-12-22, 09:09
They do FS here? I went when 1st opened but was standard finish.No FS it was standard and sometimes she will let you touch everywhere under her clothes.

Part Time Guy
09-22-22, 19:48
Have to start by saying thank you to the posters here, good info put to good use by me. Visited the Des Moines area a couple weeks back (sorry for the late report). Based on the helpful postings here, decided to swing by Hull Ave location. Only girl I saw when I got there was a bit older, correcting for asian, probably real age in 40-ish range. Medium build, decent looking. Said her name is CoCo. I kinda needed some actual massage, opted for full hour. 65 house fee for the hour as previously reported. Started face-down, massage was decent. Not great, but not just one of those light-touch rub-downs, either. About 15 minutes in she ask me to flip so she can, "take care of that", as she pointed downstairs. No teasing up to that point, which I would have liked, but no big deal. Went for CFS, $$ damage, again as previously reported. Handed things over, she went to get a hot towel for after. When she got back she just hiked up her dress, pulled her panties down, covered me up, then got on top for a vigorous ride. And I do mean vigorous. I tried to get her to slow down, but she had her eyes closed and was doing her damnedest to get something for herself. She seemed to, jr could feel the change and then she finally slowed down. But, hard to tell with these things. Thought about changing positions but once she slowed down it actually got really good, so just enjoyed it till I got mine. Still had a good 25 minutes left in my "hour", was worried I would get shorted. I should not have. She cleaned us up with the towel, slipped her panties back on, had me flip back to face down, and filled out the time with a better than decent massage. Not CMT, but better than I expected. Got me a bottle of water at the end. Overall a nice visit, if a bit spendy compared to a lot of other cities. If you get a chance to visit San Diego, do so, just an amazing AMP scene out there. Lots of friendly posters in the SD massage section of this site.

The one thing I would recommend, don't go to Hull around 4:30 in the afternoon like I did. The walls of the rooms in this place don't go to the ceiling and only have curtains for doors. I heard a couple gents come into the place right as CoCo started her not-at-all-quiet ride of me. Once I got to the last 25 minutes of the massage, I was serenaded by loud slapping coming from a couple other rooms. It was kinda humorous, but also a little weird. Picking a 'quieter' time is probably better. On the way out I saw another girl, a few years younger and a bit better looking than Coco, perhaps I can have a shot at her if I get back to town. CoCo took good care of me and I was in no way disappointed, but she wasn't at the level where I would stick with her instead of trying someone else. But, if I got CoCo again, I wouldn't be sad at all.

CodyBro
09-24-22, 13:03
Have to start by saying thank you to the posters here, good info put to good use by me. Visited the Des Moines area a couple weeks back (sorry for the late report). Based on the helpful postings here, decided to swing by Hull Ave location. Only girl I saw when I got there was a bit older, correcting for asian, probably real age in 40-ish range. Medium build, decent looking. Said her name is CoCo. I kinda needed some actual massage, opted for full hour. 65 house fee for the hour as previously reported. Started face-down, massage was decent. Not great, but not just one of those light-touch rub-downs, either. About 15 minutes in she ask me to flip so she can, "take care of that", as she pointed downstairs. No teasing up to that point, which I would have liked, but no big deal. Went for CFS, $$ damage, again as previously reported. Handed things over, she went to get a hot towel for after. When she got back she just hiked up her dress, pulled her panties down, covered me up, then got on top for a vigorous ride. And I do mean vigorous. I tried to get her to slow down, but she had her eyes closed and was doing her damnedest to get something for herself. She seemed to, jr could feel the change and then she finally slowed down. But, hard to tell with these things. Thought about changing positions but once she slowed down it actually got really good, so just enjoyed it till I got mine. Still had a good 25 minutes left in my "hour", was worried I would get shorted. I should not have. She cleaned us up with the towel, slipped her panties back on, had me flip back to face down, and filled out the time with a better than decent massage. Not CMT, but better than I expected. Got me a bottle of water at the end. Overall a nice visit, if a bit spendy compared to a lot of other cities. If you get a chance to visit San Diego, do so, just an amazing AMP scene out there. Lots of friendly posters in the SD massage section of this site.

The one thing I would recommend, don't go to Hull around 4:30 in the afternoon like I did. The walls of the rooms in this place don't go to the ceiling and only have curtains for doors. I heard a couple gents come into the place right as CoCo started her not-at-all-quiet ride of me. Once I got to the last 25 minutes of the massage, I was serenaded by loud slapping coming from a couple other rooms. It was kinda humorous, but also a little weird. Picking a 'quieter' time is probably better. On the way out I saw another girl, a few years younger and a bit better looking than Coco, perhaps I can have a shot at her if I get back to town. CoCo took good care of me and I was in no way disappointed, but she wasn't at the level where I would stick with her instead of trying someone else. But, if I got CoCo again, I wouldn't be sad at all.Welcome to Des Moines, it is hard to find another one here with more service like this, and don't have much options too.

CodyBro
09-27-22, 09:29
Visited here yesterday, new girl slim and goes with lots of teasing no FS I tried but didn't work. She claims she is 28 but I think may be in mid 30's.

Lunchbox Hero
09-28-22, 15:45
Visited twice in the past 2 weeks, got Sunny both times. 60 to house for an hour. Table shower is kinda lackluster, I opted for it both times because I had been working. Sunny is 35 ish, short, small b cup, ok butt, normal build and passable English. Her massage skills are decent, slight teasing throughout with a noticeable increase prior to flip. No negotiations just began the L1, gave access under her shirt and bra during. Nice and slow technique, knows what she is doing. Tipped 60 and she was very happy with it. I will say this place is very busy. My first visit we were interrupted 2 times and 3 interruptions on my next visit. I was impressed by the fact that she never rushed or shorted me time even though she was turning down business. I will repeat when back in the area. I never inquired about a fuller menu.

RiverRat1013
09-30-22, 10:21
Stopped in around 11 am two weeks ago. Massage was so so. They offered more then F1. It was a good stop. Two ladies were working.So what was the FS fee at Chicago touch? I know it's 2 XX plus house at Hull avenue. Was wondering if Chicago was 2 XX as well. I'm guessing that is the standard fee for any place that does FS.

CodyBro
09-30-22, 14:19
So what was the FS fee at Chicago touch? I know it's 2 XX plus house at Hull avenue. Was wondering if Chicago was 2 XX as well. I'm guessing that is the standard fee for any place that does FS.Even if it is 2 xx in Chicago touch I think it is not worth, I stopped here recently to see who is available and one face was familiar she is working here for more than a year and other one was very old so I passed.

I recently went to Chicago and stopped at a spa in Naperville entry fee was 80 and 160 FS, it started with a shower with little teasing and then back to room with full nude body to boby massage and with a great finish.

CodyBro
10-02-22, 14:23
Stopped here yesterday after seeing all new advertisements in the skipthegames. No young girls and the older girl is very greedy on money. Not even worth for trying.

SexToyMagic
10-20-22, 15:14
Even if it is 2 xx in Chicago touch I think it is not worth, I stopped here recently to see who is available and one face was familiar she is working here for more than a year and other one was very old so I passed.

I recently went to Chicago and stopped at a spa in Naperville entry fee was 80 and 160 FS, it started with a shower with little teasing and then back to room with full nude body to boby massage and with a great finish.Do you have a name for the place in Chicago. I've been looking for nude body to body. Sounds amazing. I'm there for work occasionally.

CodyBro
10-21-22, 13:58
Do you have a name for the place in Chicago. I've been looking for nude body to body. Sounds amazing. I'm there for work occasionally.https://us-chicago.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/710-e-ogden-ave-530-napervil/22570253.html

This the place.

CodyBro
11-02-22, 15:53
Anyone been to bodyrevive recently?

Do you know if any young's working there?

RiverRat1013
11-08-22, 17:56

Do you know if any young's working there?I have been there once a few years back but was only L1 . Haven't tried since.

CodyBro
11-12-22, 11:42
I have been there once a few years back but was only L1 . Haven't tried since.I stopped thr 2 days before looks like only Bella is working thr now.

And she was busy so I left.

TLinks
11-18-22, 17:41
I have been there once a few years back but was only L1 . Haven't tried since.Same experience I had.

Scott8303
12-10-22, 00:37
https://us-chicago.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/710-e-ogden-ave-530-napervil/22570253.html

This the place.Look up my posts for Chicago, one is under Yuki and the other is Lincoln Park. They wll both do body to body.

Quronize
12-12-22, 18:21

Do you know if any young's working there?No, its all oldies.

Quronize
12-12-22, 18:37
Stopped here yesterday after seeing all new advertisements in the skipthegames. No young girls and the older girl is very greedy on money. Not even worth for trying.The place isn't worth visiting. It has gone down after it reopened.

Quronize
12-12-22, 18:39
Visited here yesterday, new girl slim and goes with lots of teasing no FS I tried but didn't work. She claims she is 28 but I think may be in mid 30's.It is not a FS place.

Quronize
12-12-22, 18:42

The one thing I would recommend, don't go to Hull around 4:30 in the afternoon like I did. The walls of the rooms in this place don't go to the ceiling and only have curtains for doors. I heard a couple gents come into the place right as CoCo started her not-at-all-quiet ride of me. Once I got to the last 25 minutes of the massage, I was serenaded by loud slapping coming from a couple other rooms. It was kinda humorous, but also a little weird. Picking a 'quieter' time is probably better. On the way out I saw another girl, a few years younger and a bit better looking than Coco, perhaps I can have a shot at her if I get back to town. CoCo took good care of me and I was in no way disappointed, but she wasn't at the level where I would stick with her instead of trying someone else. But, if I got CoCo again, I wouldn't be sad at all.This is the probably the only place which offers CFS.

Quronize
12-12-22, 18:44
Anybody been to Waukee Massage Spa recently?

CodyBro
12-13-22, 15:57
It is good to see some reports here.

, I think most of the massage parlors has only old women now.

Tried 5 xx5 Douglas yesterday and young looking girl is gone and old woman in charge now so I passed.

Part Time Guy
12-26-22, 16:47
Was back in DSM for a short stay, dropped by Hull ave. This place is clearly YMMV. I took my own prior advice and went at a quiet time, 9 pm with snow falling. I called ahead to make sure they were open, mamasan said until 10 pm. I get there, very quiet. First girl I see is Sophie. She is about 5'4", maybe 5'5", average build, fairly trim but not skinny. Smallish B cups. Not a stunner, she wouldn't grab your attention on the street, but plenty cute. Looked younger than I expected, so correcting for asian age I will guess in the friendly half of her 30's. I greeted her in Mandarin (I know very little, but a little goes a long way with the girls) and she got a huge smile. Her english is almost as bad as my Mandarin. Had to use phone translate app a few times during my session. Paid the. 65 house fee for an hour. The massage part was not great. I have had worse, but if you are looking for the massage itself to be legit good as part of the experience, look elsewhere. On the flip she asks what I want, I say everything. She requests the $$ donation. She leaves briefly and comes back with her supplies. I won't go into the details of what happened next because I am not sure it would be fair. Like I said, YMMV. My prior visit which I posted a review of a few months ago was nothing like this one. I am nothing special, just an average middle-aged guy carrying a few extra pounds. But sometimes things just click for whatever reason. I made sure to be kind and patient, took care of her and she took care of me. I had a spectacular time with Sophie and would see her again in a heartbeat. This location still has all the downsides I and others have noted, curtains instead of doors on the rooms, walls that don't go all the way to the ceiling. But, at a quiet time of day (nobody else came in while I was there) and with some good luck, I had a great time. I will stop back again next time I am in town and hope Sophie is still there and remembers me. But, I won't expect either of those to be true.

Getreal
01-16-23, 22:40
Arrived into DSM around 630 and stopped by Bamboo Spa. I opted for a TS. 40's woman short hair, about 5'4" Nice. Friendly decent English. Plenty of teasing during shower. Hr massage for. 7 plus. 1 for shower. Excellent massage, dry at first then nice warm oil. More and more teasing till the flip then L1 without asking. She wanted me to do it halfway, I said you're doing great and she continued. After, the cleanup, she finished massaging my chest and legs. Then gave a great foot massage. Geesh. It was great. I may go back tomorrow. Tipped. 4 and left. She really got all the knots out. I didn't inquire about other activities.

Quronize
02-14-23, 00:14
It looks like Shiatsu Spa (301X SE 14th St, Des Moines) has been closed.

Quronize
02-14-23, 00:17
Arrived into DSM around 630 and stopped by Bamboo Spa. I opted for a TS. 40's woman short hair, about 5'4" Nice. Friendly decent English. Plenty of teasing during shower. Hr massage for. 7 plus. 1 for shower. Excellent massage, dry at first then nice warm oil. More and more teasing till the flip then L1 without asking. She wanted me to do it halfway, I said you're doing great and she continued. After, the cleanup, she finished massaging my chest and legs. Then gave a great foot massage. Geesh. It was great. I may go back tomorrow. Tipped. 4 and left. She really got all the knots out. I didn't inquire about other activities.This is probably the best place for a TS in DSM apart from Body Soul.

Quronize
02-14-23, 00:19
It is good to see some reports here. I think most of the massage parlors has only old women now. Tried 5 xx5 Douglas yesterday and young looking girl is gone and old woman in charge now so I passed.I would not recommend any parlors on Douglas avenue. None of them are worth a visit.

CodyBro
02-19-23, 12:06
I would not recommend any parlors on Douglas avenue. None of them are worth a visit.That's true, after seeing the ad for 4 xx2 Doug stopped thr it was really old granny and she was forcing me inside I said no and went out.

Cities Boy
03-03-23, 22:16
Hello. I'll be in DSM next week and I'm wondering if things are still dead there. I'm into just about everything. Parlors, escorts, and street action but it.

Seems like there isn't much of anything happening in DSM. I'll be there for one night and was hoping to have some fun. Please PM me or respond here.

With any info. I have info to trade on other areas since I travel often. Senior members only please. Thanks.

CB.

Quronize
03-05-23, 00:31
Hello. I'll be in DSM next week and I'm wondering if things are still dead there. I'm into just about everything. Parlors, escorts, and street action but it.

Seems like there isn't much of anything happening in DSM. I'll be there for one night and was hoping to have some fun. Please PM me or respond here.

With any info. I have info to trade on other areas since I travel often. Senior members only please. Thanks.

CB.Parlors == don't visit any of them on Douglas Avenue. Waste of time and money.

Escorts == Very Less. Be careful if you are using skg or any site.

Street action == None.

Evian49
03-13-23, 12:47
Stopped in during a weekend evening, met by Jeani (Less than impressive skills and enthusiasm. I would seek other spas if in the area.

AvidRub
03-13-23, 22:06
Look up my posts for Chicago, one is under Yuki and the other is Lincoln Park. They wll both do body to body.What was the location of the places? Flying in this weekend just looking for Nuru or B2 B and FS.

CodyBro
03-23-23, 18:39
Has anyone been to the Asian massage on 86 thstreet near I 80?

Almost next to the Walgreens.

If so please share your experience.

CodyBro
03-23-23, 18:41
Found a new Asian massage opposite to merylhay mall, don't waste your time thr not worth it.

Smirker 1021
05-12-23, 15:27
On a slow day drink and I found myself passing Hull but didn't find a good close place to park. Behind the building seems like your car will be towed but not fully sure and the bar curb was taken. Any safe suggestions on where to park?

Smirker 1021
05-12-23, 15:29
New to the area and Found myself driving past Hull and wanted to go in so I can share my experience but parking wasn't the easiest. The curb outside the bar was full and I feel like my car will get towed if I park behind the building. Any safe suggestions would be great.

Quronize
06-01-23, 11:22
New to the area and Found myself driving past Hull and wanted to go in so I can share my experience but parking wasn't the easiest. The curb outside the bar was full and I feel like my car will get towed if I park behind the building. Any safe suggestions would be great.You can park on the curb or use the bar parking.

Parking behind the building is not for customers.

Quronize
06-01-23, 11:25
Found a new Asian massage opposite to merylhay mall, don't waste your time thr not worth it.I went there before I saw this post and left halfway through the session.

Sometimes I really wonder as to how these places manage to survive when even the basic level of massage is bad.

CodyBro
06-13-23, 20:05
You can park on the curb or use the bar parking.

Parking behind the building is not for customers.I sometimes park at the Mexican restaurant if it is not busy thr.

CodyBro
06-20-23, 14:23
Stopped at hull last day, this place is really getting busy. One of the old girl is back and she said few new young girls will be coming by next month.