PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

SocratesRvng
04-09-16, 14:06
Is there really no SW to report about in CR?

I will be in CR for the next 7 months and would love to learn about the SW scene (if there is one). Help, if you can.

SocratesRvng
09-22-16, 18:43
Strolled down 1st and just by the McDonald's, I see a tall thin WSW with stringy hair. Not a looker but she'll do in a pinch. Picked her up off of A ave and drove to a park to do the deed. She agreed to. 20 for BBBJ. Ended up getting a BBBJDTCIMWS. It was awesome and I will be seeking her out from now on for sure.

She said she is homeless staying in and out of shelters at the moment. No number so just have to find her.

Stay Safe.

So-Crates.

PtDragon
09-26-16, 15:03
Strolled down 1st and just by the McDonald's, I see a tall thin WSW with stringy hair. Not a looker but she'll do in a pinch. Picked her up off of A ave and drove to a park to do the deed. She agreed to. 20 for BBBJ. Ended up getting a BBBJDTCIMWS. It was awesome and I will be seeking her out from now on for sure.

She said she is homeless staying in and out of shelters at the moment. No number so just have to find her.

Stay Safe.

So-Crates.There used to be a pretty active SW scene in town until LE cracked down on the them. Always hoped that it would come back. I will drive that area every once in a while but have never seen anything for the last couple of years. I used to be a poster on this forum with the same handle, but never took the time to register when the site was updated. I always thought they have to be somewhere.

Buggsy52
09-27-16, 12:57
There used to be a pretty active SW scene in town until LE cracked down on the them. Always hoped that it would come back. I will drive that area every once in a while but have never seen anything for the last couple of years. I used to be a poster on this forum with the same handle, but never took the time to register when the site was updated. I always thought they have to be somewhere.Kim is who I think was mention the WSW from description, I rember her the last time I seen out was 2 yrs back, used to be out all the time an older like around 50 an dresses real nice an fool you till close, I pick her up once an BBBJ for $30, yuch with her looks.

There used to be bunch SW but hardly nothin in few years except occasional slak in ghettos I am sure, not lot selection or anything really worth it on BP, le would usually make 2 major stings in cr every year an repeated for years an really cut down on it.

There to big police force in cr an go out cruise around an see cops everwhere, I have never had hardly any success in cr with BP an with SW, there was just a few out ones I met any good, rarely get there nowadays.

Buggsy52
09-24-17, 18:43
Not been in town much for awhile, did a little cruising around in ghettos or hood, might c a couple ugly SW, an ghetto people out on sidewalk in places with hoodies, pretty dark an deserted streets at night, about to go an c a hot for sure young WSW in skimpy purple outfit on with nice tan an dark hair in dark area, didn't see her until about past. She got me excited an went around block fast an c her get in a car an leave, never c her before, won't sat.

Why on here location but pm me for details if you have some info to exchange, SW action is pretty much a thing of past anywhere.

TuggMe
05-21-18, 09:19
With the internet changing, I assume this page will explode. Where's the hot spots to find the girls? I'm a local and haven't really seen anyone out that I would consider to be an actual ho. What times and where??

Any info is helpful, thanks.

BillRose
05-01-21, 07:16
Was in IC decided to cruise CR streets I'm usually pretty lucky finding street gems but holy hell what is going on in this city LEO has been cracking down hard for years in Davenport but I can still find some street meat I cruised CR for 3 hours on Friday night and aside from some traffic it was a ghost town I seen one white girl walking off 1st by one of the liquor stores she has a pink top on and tight jeans with a backpack she looked at me a couple times direct eye contact so I thought ok should be a easy swoop. Not. She walked towards me but heard some people talking loud so she cut to a alley I thought ok she'll be more comfortable approaching in the alley. Wrong. She got close looked at me I gave her a wave she got closer but then kept walking so I cruised a bit more and seen her cutting through the same alley again so I parked on the side street directly in her path she walked Right next to my window locked eyes like she was interested I said need a ride? Which is the universe language for get in my car please and she just kept fuckin walking but stayed nearby but never got in? WTF is going on in CR?

Hootersman1
05-02-21, 15:13
Was in IC decided to cruise CR streets I'm usually pretty lucky finding street gems but holy hell what is going on in this city LEO has been cracking down hard for years in Davenport but I can still find some street meat I cruised CR for 3 hours on Friday night and aside from some traffic it was a ghost town I seen one white girl walking off 1st by one of the liquor stores she has a pink top on and tight jeans with a backpack she looked at me a couple times direct eye contact so I thought ok should be a easy swoop. Not. She walked towards me but heard some people talking loud so she cut to a alley I thought ok she'll be more comfortable approaching in the alley. Wrong. She got close looked at me I gave her a wave she got closer but then kept walking so I cruised a bit more and seen her cutting through the same alley again so I parked on the side street directly in her path she walked Right next to my window locked eyes like she was interested I said need a ride? Which is the universe language for get in my car please and she just kept fuckin walking but stayed nearby but never got in? WTF is going on in CR?It has been a dry town for SW's in cr for quite a few years now, it used to be easy to find some on 5th ave and 14 thst se back then, but now nothing. I have heard there may be luck on the ne side behind the hyvee off ist, but it looks really shady in that area; be careful if you go through there.

Buggsy52
05-02-21, 21:50
It has been a dry town for SW's in cr for quite a few years now, it used to be easy to find some on 5th ave and 14 thst se back then, but now nothing. I have heard there may be luck on the ne side behind the hyvee off ist, but it looks really shady in that area; be careful if you go through there.Block with all abandon houses an drug houses, ya I know it, other spots bad to, ya probly few SW but not much, not much nowhere, cr is pretty worthless for any activity, I could see go there, but some place like shithole wloo, forget it.

Mmousob
05-09-23, 11:26
Coming to Iowa City for a wedding. Does Cedar Rapids have any SW and where could they be found?

BillRose
03-22-24, 23:14
Wondering if any locals hit the strolls anymore its been about 3 years since I was cruising in cr and it was so bad I haven't been tempted to try again but will be in the area soon just thought I'd check to see if anything changed or it's still wasting time and gas.

AnIweagen
03-23-24, 07:33
Wondering if any locals hit the strolls anymore its been about 3 years since I was cruising in cr and it was so bad I haven't been tempted to try again but will be in the area soon just thought I'd check to see if anything changed or it's still wasting time and gas.Stopped trying after covid. I have not seen one at all at different times at night for a long time now.