PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

BigTen
10-04-12, 23:00
I stopped here about 6pm today, and it was pretty quiet, only a few customers. They had a fair number of dancers. All of the ones I saw were cute girl next door types except one really hot blonde. I decided to have a private dance and discovered that I it was 2 for 1 during happy hour. Took 2 from " Monica" and discovered this is a "touch club". Hands can roam, the vagina is off limits, and no licking or biting. Great dances! Wow

Hootersman1
01-16-13, 11:17
I have been to Dancers Ranch many times, the place seems to attract the older guys there. The ladies are a little older, since they serve alcohol there, so they are at least 21. In my opinion, the ladies are more friendly, and they just opened up a private dance area, where the pool tables used to be. The prices for the private area are reasonable, but once you pay for a certain time frame, that is it. You can't buy an extra 15 minutes, you start all over when your time is up.

Sorry, I can't remember the costs.

Hootersman1
01-16-13, 11:21
Is Woody's still closed? I know there was an "altercation" a while back, just wondering if they are going to reopen.

Hootersman1
09-26-13, 11:58
Well about a month ago I had a friend visiting me to help with a home project over the weekend, so we decided to go visit Dancers on a Saturday night. We arrived late that night, about 8:00 pm, so we missed the happy hour. There were a few customers, not a lot for a weekend. We went in, sat down at a table, and watched the dancers for a little while. It took about two beers before the first girl came over and sat down. One thing I like about this place, is that the girls are friendly, and take their time to sell a private dance. She sat there with us for at least a half hour, or at least it felt that way to me. Eventually, she left, and we sat there for about another fifteen minutes or so, when another came over and sat down. Long story short, I bought a couple dances from her, and she stayed there until closing. I thought maybe I would have a chance to get some take out for the night, but when the dancing ended, she darted off, and didn't see her until we had to leave. The other girl who was with my friend, tried to get him go buy a dance, all throughout the evening, she would stop and talk, then leave, then come back and chat some more. This went on until we left. He never bought a dance all night, and I called him a tight wad! I don't mind paying for a dance, when they act like a normal person, not like they're above us mongers!

Sevenup
05-28-14, 19:07
Saturday night, first time in years. Went because I heard they'd remodeled and improved the place, also had a Pennysaver coupon for free cover. Not too many dancers all were attractive, different shapes and sizes & flavors. Sat back from the stage for a while to see what they had for girls. Finally one came up to me "Jade" and started grinding on me at my table, I hadn't even seen her on stage yet. At some point she showed me her hood piercing; I can't remember if that was when she was giving me the lapdance or when she was onstage and I bellied up to it with couple of singles. Right away I agreed to $25 private dance where I saw and touched more than the girls are supposed to allow in this place. It was very dark in there though and she's a was a black girl so sometimes her glow in the dark hood piercing was about all I could see. She did put it on my face, and I got to feel it with my fingers but no FIV. Got take-out from it, so no complaints from me here!

JimmyAgain
05-30-14, 16:31
I'll be staying in Grinnell for a week. Any suggestions for clubs? Looks like Des Moines or Cedar Rapids are the closest clubs. Was hoping that there might be something a little closer.

Vick123
10-25-14, 18:23
Was in the area and had heard this is one of the few places in the area so decided to check it out. Was there for a very short time as I was not impressed at all. Had one girl approach me with a hard sales pitch for 30 min time frames. After I declined she sat back down and played on her phone again. Few customers, few dancers and it was fairly late on a Saturday.

Only good thing is there was no cover, but was not pleased. Regardless I will be in town again soon and will give it another chance. Hope this time it is better. Any other options out here?

I liked the Davenport area clubs better but those will be out of the way.

MNCraneMan
02-13-16, 12:49
Little local bar, $5. 00 cover usually 5 to 8 dancers, real range, one to check out is Nikki, lots of fun, just got new implants and very proud of them and very good with them. Very generous and open to suggestions.

Getting to be lots of AA chicks from Peoria, Quad Cities, Milwaukee and they can be fun.

MrBruce001
03-16-16, 08:34
Stopped by the Ranch last evening for a quick visit to say hi to the girls I haven't seen since I have been in Florida for the winter. Nothing much has changed. May stop back again tonight with some guys.

TuggMe
12-11-17, 02:53
What's the best club to get some extra action, either at or after? Dancers seems pretty friendly, and with all the shootings at Woodys I'm leaning that way. Just wondering if I can get a hero with some personal experiences.

Hootersman1
02-14-18, 00:49
I was in town today and a buddy of mine and I decided to check out Dancers' Ranch. We arrived early, so we didn't have to pay the cover. The ladies weren't dancing yet, so we sat and had a couple of drinks, waiting for the show to start. After a long half hour the first dancer started. We saw at least four ladies there at the end of the bar talking, and a couple more in the back. There was some very nice formed ladies there, in different proportions. After the third gal finished dancing, one gal came over and chatted a bit. She was able to get my friend to buy her a drink, and a few minutes later they were off to the private dance room. (Not the VIP room). It is 20 dollars for one song, and he ended up getting three songs, and paid 60! When he came out, he wanted to leave, before he spent more cash, LOL. I will say the female bartender is REALLY hot, has a nice A $$ and nice top too. She is actually better than a couple of dancers, but she won't do any dancing there. But there were only maybe seven guys there at that early time of day. We left around 6 pm.

Petroto
07-31-19, 13:33
I just moved to the area. I was wondering what people thought was the best club to hit up.

Hootersman1
08-17-19, 00:03
Well Thursday I stopped in at Dancers' in CR and was looking to have some long awaiting fun. I paid the door fee, went in and sat at the bar. I ordered a drink, and waited. I had a friend meet me there later, and I realized that having someone to BS with helps to get the ladies to stop and chat too. But before he showed up, I went in to the 25 dollar room and had a one song dance with a Cuban lady. She was doing ok with her laying her head in my crotch and reaching up my shorts and playing a bit. I ended up doing two dances for 40, and giving the bouncer outside the door the 10. Later after my friend showed up, we talked to a few girls, they all are friendly and joke around with you. After about an hour, I was talked into going to the VIP lounge with a smaller gal named Paradise. She promised to take care of me in quite obvious words, so off we go. The room is 100 smackers, 80 for her, 20 for the bouncer. The bouncer has a timer to keep time (15 minutes). Without any more details here, I'll just say it was worth it. I also had to tip Paradise an extra 50. Good hunting all!

Solid Steel
09-09-19, 11:32
Sitting at one of the local establishments a few days ago and a couple of CR uniforms walk in talk to one of the guys that work there and walk out quickly. Not sure what they were doing at the ranch, but more interested in the vehicle they were in. Black ford explorer with dark tinted windows no markings and discreet. Probably been out there for while, but first time I have seen it in CR. FYI.

CollegeGuy
09-09-19, 22:08
Sitting at one of the local establishments a few days ago and a couple of CR uniforms walk in talk to one of the guys that work there and walk out quickly. Not sure what they were doing at the ranch, but more interested in the vehicle they were in. Black ford explorer with dark tinted windows no markings and discreet. Probably been out there for while, but first time I have seen it in CR. FYI.Thanks for the info, wonder if they might be getting intel from here. I've been at Woody's and the cops have checked in a few times but didn't seem interested in the girls (mostly on account of all the shit that goes down there LOL).

Chief15
09-19-19, 01:28
Had a few girls in the VIP room for $25 for one song. Had a great time a lot of touching. Then picked one girl for champagne room for $100 and it is totally worth it. I recommend highly!

TuggMe
10-07-19, 08:01
Had a dream, meant up with a couple ladies having a good time. Paid for a couple dances and things were heating up. She was having a good time lots of touching and grinding. Went to the VIP and had more fun. With it, safe, clean, easy going. Picked one that was clean and fresh smelled great. Just barrier my face in it until she couldn't take it anymore. Then got my turn.

Kinda weird sitting around afterwords so I headed out. 1. 6 damage.

Hope to have more dreams soon.

CocoBolo8
01-01-20, 21:24
Stopped in on a Friday. Looked to be about 5 girls there. Sat at the bar and a tall blonde came up pretty quick. Had 2 VIP dances and then on to the Champagne Room where she was very handsy and the mission was complete. Probably the best experience I've had in a strip club for some time.

Some more info at the risk of sounding like an ad. 4 to 8 PM is happy hour, my domestic beer was only $3.25 and VIP dances were $20 during that time. Setup in the VIP room has very comfortable large chairs.

TuggMe
03-19-20, 20:46
Any word on the strip clubs closing in Cedar rapids?

Crsm27
06-05-20, 12:36
I travel thru the area for work. And I decide to stay where clubs are open. Is CR open? Is it the same dances as pre covid? Any intel will help.

WaterRat
06-06-20, 09:41
I travel thru the area for work. And I decide to stay where clubs are open. Is CR open? Is it the same dances as pre covid? Any intel will help.Haven't heard anything on the status of the clubs, but I am ready. LOL.

TheApple
06-23-20, 19:05
Stopped in Sunday night, everything was good to go. Pretty dead night, but bartender said that there had been plenty of people in the previous (Saturday) night and the previous week. One note though, one of the (two) dancers remarked that on the busy nights there could easily be 20 girls there, but now there are 8-10 at most. Not sure how accurate this is, but the sentiment of fewer girls out and about seems to be true.

Crsm27
06-24-20, 17:27
Stopped in Sunday night, everything was good to go. Pretty dead night, but bartender said that there had been plenty of people in the previous (Saturday) night and the previous week. One note though, one of the (two) dancers remarked that on the busy nights there could easily be 20 girls there, but now there are 8-10 at most. Not sure how accurate this is, but the sentiment of fewer girls out and about seems to be true.Is the lap dances the same? Or are they practicing "social distancing".

Hope they are they same and mileage the same.

Hootersman1
07-18-20, 23:42
I stopped in last Wednesday evening around 10 pm and it was quiet. About 8 customers at the time. No one was sitting around the dance floor. I watched three girls rotate thru and no one went up to tip, so I don't know if they do any contact up there. I did see one guy go get a private dance, just not in the VIP room. I had one drink and decided to leave, and I set up a meet with the Asian gal at Motel 6.

KeoKuk
08-24-20, 03:58
Planning a trip to Dancers for the first time sometime this week. Any recommendations? What's allowed and what advice is there to have the best visit? Also, anyone ever have any luck getting one of the girls home?

CocoBolo8
03-14-21, 23:51
Been to DR a few times recently, unfortunately I couldn't stay too long so this is kind of a limited report. Happy Hour special VIP dances 1 for 25,2 for 40, Champagne Room 120. Have not partaken of the Champagne Room recently. Usually about 50:50 AA to white, mostly attractive and nice figures. VIP dances seem to be lower mileage than a year ago. This year the girls just scooted their tops down and left everything else on. Last year they seemed to get down to G-string if not less. Certainly YMMV.

RainDancer743
12-19-21, 20:57
Any Intel? Is the mileage still as good as the past reports read?

DuncanIctb
02-13-22, 17:26
Seeing a lot of no responses in this thread, has covid killed all the intel once Lumberyard closed? Any info on woodys or dr would be appreciated.

The Ritz
09-03-22, 19:01
Seeing a lot of no responses in this thread, has covid killed all the intel once Lumberyard closed? Any info on woodys or dr would be appreciated.Dancers Ranch is alive and well. Extra fun in private.

Rdox164
07-11-23, 22:26
Was in the area recently and was pressed for time so was looking for some quick fun in the early evening. Drove by Dancers Ranch and the cars in the lot looked sketchy so kept on driving. Stopped at Woodys and was immediately approached by a dancer. Paid probably way too much for 10 minutes in the VIP (sorry can't remember the amount). Topless and spread the goods. No touching down south was allowed however. I still had a great time even though it was a short time. Would repeat. We're better looking ladies as I left as well.

TuggMe
11-28-23, 16:01
Made it to dancers last week. Had a good time. More pussy than I thought there would be. Anyone ever get take out there? PM we details if you don't mind sharing. I was trying to compare STGs with some of the girls. No luck. Several are attractive and would be a good time in sure, but I'm sure very money driven.