PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Jt4080
06-15-19, 08:56
You should be pleased with the experience.Jim's auto or Jim's grocery?

Arbritrtor01
06-15-19, 21:52
Jim's auto or Jim's grocery?Grocery. .

Hootersman1
06-18-19, 23:44
I was wondering last week if the place in Hiawatha was still open, so I called and they Answered! I set up a session with May, and then went to see her. Still good, she speaks good English. I asked about the other places closing and why she wasn't closed, she said she has license now, all is good for them. The place on center pt rd is also open, they must be "legal" too.

Arbritrtor01
06-19-19, 22:04
I was wondering last week if the place in Hiawatha was still open, so I called and they Answered! I set up a session with May, and then went to see her. Still good, she speaks good English. I asked about the other places closing and why she wasn't closed, she said she has license now, all is good for them. The place on center pt rd is also open, they must be "legal" too.I drove past the Center Point rd one a few weeks ago and it looked abandoned. .. might have reopened.

Hootersman1
06-21-19, 01:24
I drove past the Center Point rd one a few weeks ago and it looked abandoned. .. might have reopened.Yeah, I called their number one night, the gal answered, I asked if they were open, she said yes, and I set up a time to go seer her. It was around 8 or 9 pm. I did an hr with Angel, very good massage because I was in a lot of back pain and she worked on the bad sore spots like a professional. Also made me feel happy too.

Biker59
06-22-19, 21:35
Yeah, I called their number one night, the gal answered, I asked if they were open, she said yes, and I set up a time to go seer her. It was around 8 or 9 pm. I did an hr with Angel, very good massage because I was in a lot of back pain and she worked on the bad sore spots like a professional. Also made me feel happy too.I stopped over there today and everything was closed. Also went by the one on Jim's lot of people outside there did not look too inviting to go in.

Hootersman1
06-23-19, 01:13
I stopped over there today and everything was closed. Also went by the one on Jim's lot of people outside there did not look too inviting to go in.I can only say I called to ask and set up an appointment, maybe that is better to try.

CollegeGuy
06-23-19, 16:10
In the past I have gotten a foot massage that ended with a couple HJ's, even hit a couple BJ's but these were places I've been before. Going to try a pedicure at a local Asian shop and see if I can turn it into something. Anyone ever tried? There's videos out there, but thinking conditions have to be perfect. Cameras. Other customers, boner, lady.

Giving it a go.

Tugg.This is very entertaining- any luck? I might try this out sometime if I want a challenge LOL.

Arbritrtor01
06-23-19, 19:17
Also went by the one on Jim's lot of people outside there did not look too inviting to go in.That is the "ethnic" café next door patrons.

Arbritrtor01
06-27-19, 18:24
I drove past the Center Point rd one a few weeks ago and it looked abandoned. .. might have reopened.Ed by today.Open sign was off but the door was open.

I left very happy $45 donation and gave a similar tip on the way out.

TuggMe
06-28-19, 21:18
Guess I'm not sure which one you are referring to. And, is it the same girls as before?

Ed by today.Open sign was off but the door was open.

I left very happy $45 donation and gave a similar tip on the way out.

Arbritrtor01
06-29-19, 20:29
Guess I'm not sure which one you are referring to. And, is it the same girls as before?There is only one open on CP road. ...

Different crew.

Hootersman1
07-02-19, 19:03
Well I was in cr again, and called Angel up at the center pt rd AMP and set up for an hr visit again. She remembered me (I think) and led me to the room. She asked how long, and I gave her the money. She is kinda ok with talking, she has good massage skills; she worked on a couple of spots where I was having some pain. After she worked on my legs, she would do some minor teasing from behind (grazing the boys) then used a hot towel on my back, and the flip. She did some nipple play on me, and then pointed to the little guy. I nodded, and she began. She did a good job taking instruction, and I laid back and enjoyed. She finished up, I left the tip on the table; got a small bottle of water and gave her a hug and left. I will go back, she does a great massage on my sore spots. She says she has a license, so she has apparantly learned a lot of therapeutic techniques.

BigRig1977
07-03-19, 10:41
Well I was in cr again, and called Angel up at the center pt rd AMP and set up for an hr visit again. She remembered me (I think) and led me to the room. She asked how long, and I gave her the money. She is kinda ok with talking, she has good massage skills; she worked on a couple of spots where I was having some pain. After she worked on my legs, she would do some minor teasing from behind (grazing the boys) then used a hot towel on my back, and the flip. She did some nipple play on me, and then pointed to the little guy. I nodded, and she began. She did a good job taking instruction, and I laid back and enjoyed. She finished up, I left the tip on the table; got a small bottle of water and gave her a hug and left. I will go back, she does a great massage on my sore spots. She says she has a license, so she has apparantly learned a lot of therapeutic techniques.Went here and found it is closed. Went to the one behind the burger place. Very disappointing. Did you call first? Is there another location?

Arbritrtor01
07-03-19, 13:44
Went here and found it is closed. Went to the one behind the burger place. Very disappointing. Did you call first? Is there another location?The one behind the burger place is the only one on CP road that is open. Last week the sign was off but the door was open.

The other has been closed for over a year.

SouthernBadger
07-03-19, 18:24
They are now closed for real. Everything is moved out and it's empty. But you know how these things go. Closed today until someone reopens that location under new owner tomorrow.

Wwallace34
07-03-19, 19:38
I stopped today also and called a couple times. No answer when I called and only a few plants left in a window and no furniture.

They are now closed for real. Everything is moved out and it's empty. But you know how these things go. Closed today until someone reopens that location under new owner tomorrow.

Biker59
07-03-19, 20:01
They are now closed for real. Everything is moved out and it's empty. But you know how these things go. Closed today until someone reopens that location under new owner tomorrow.I wonder why they closed since the earlier post said that she now had a license. There must be more going on here than what we see maybe she ended up going to another place in town.

Biker59
07-03-19, 20:18
Checking to see if anybody has been at this location last few times I've been in there it's been very basic.

Biker59
07-03-19, 22:30
Checking to see if anybody has been at this location last few times I've been in there it's been very basic.I stopped in there tonight they were busy I'll have to try again this weekend I also stopped over in 16th Ave. They were busy as well. The girl on 16th Ave. Was in a cute little dress, I'd was slacks and a tight top look very nice, just have not had too much luck on first Avenue I saw across the street by Dairy Queen was open did not try to go in to many people outside. Also went by the one over by Jim's that's got a lot of activity outside as well not too sure what all is going on over at that place.

There seems to be a white trailblazer that sits out there a lot with a couple people that just kind of sit in there not too sure what they really do.

Wwallace34
07-05-19, 16:06
I was our running some errands today and noticed there is a place open at 16th and Edgewood. I know it used to be something else but the name now is Lila's Acupressure. I stopped in on a whim but they were busy and asked me to come back later. Anyone have any info on this place before I plan a trip to visit them again?

Biker59
07-05-19, 17:00
I was able to get in today they were not busy met the same girl cute little dress. Went for the half hour and was very satisfied early and then finished with a nice long relaxing massage.

TuggMe
07-08-19, 07:40
Anyone have any good details about the massage place by the SW Walmart? PM me and I'll pay you back.

Arbritrtor01
07-08-19, 21:21
Anyone have any good details about the massage place by the SW Walmart? PM me and I'll pay you back.It appears to be legitmate.

Hootersman1
07-09-19, 01:03
Has anyone tried the place over on 6th st SW? I tried the place a year or so back, was legit. They have an ad that says there is a new girl (latino) there.

Arbritrtor01
07-18-19, 09:58
Has anyone tried the place over on 6th st SW? I tried the place a year or so back, was legit. They have an ad that says there is a new girl (latino) there.Was there Tuesday. ... no Latinos.

Yes it was worth the time / money.

Late 20's early 30's gal at the desk Mid 20's or so gal did my massage. VERY nicely VERY satisfied.

Yes there are a lot of people hanging around outside but that is connected to the ethnic restaurant to the south.

Second time with this new ownership... Well worth the stop.

Hootersman1
07-21-19, 20:14
Sounds interesting, I will try the place out this week and give a report. I have been going to Oriental, and have had good results there, but I have the yearning to try new places!

Was there Tuesday. ... no Latinos.
Yes it was worth the time / money.
Late 20's early 30's gal at the desk Mid 20's or so gal did my massage. VERY nicely VERY satisfied.
Yes there are a lot of people hanging around outside but that is connected to the ethnic restaurant to the south.
Second time with this new ownership... Well worth the stop.

Biker59
07-23-19, 18:24
Sounds interesting, I will try the place out this week and give a report. I have been going to Oriental, and have had good results there, but I have the yearning to try new places!I was able to stop in today went for a half an hour and $45 . She has a fantastic touch well worthwhile left satisfied with the experience. However as I left the room there seems to be people from the ethnic place next-door that like to hang out in the lobby which was kind of a downer as your exiting. I'm sure as they gravitate in there to socialize with the ladies probably doesn't do much for the business aspect of things.

Hootersman1
07-30-19, 00:24
I did finally make it to the place on 6th, earlier this week; stopped in around 11, she said to come back around 1 pm. I didn't make it back until after 6, and I still had to wait a half hour. I finally went in, and paid for an hr. Went in, got undressed (she was friendly when she led me into the room). Laid down with no cover. She came in shortly after, and started the massage. She asked if I wanted soft or hard, while she ran her fingers lightly over my lower back. I went for soft, and the fun started! The teasing started almost immediately, then did some massaging on my shoulders and back, then a little more teasing, then massaged my legs, working up to the little guy. I told her how good that felt, and she continued on, reaching under me. I raised up on my knees, and she continued to massage and tease. She then began to tease my rear and asked if that was ok. I said yes, and she then started to insert a finger, and I said ok. I didn't have to turn over for the ending. She then cleaned me up, and continued on with the massage, which at that time I asked her to do a harder massage. She did do an hour massage with me, which was pretty good. I do like to have the fun done at the beginning, then fully relax for the massage. As for other people in the lobby, I didn't see anyone else, but there was another lady there who came in around the end of the hour and started chatting with my gal, in their own language. So I am sure there is another one there besides the one I was with. Of course she told me her name, but I don't remember it!

Arbritrtor01
08-01-19, 11:22
I did finally make it to the place on 6th, earlier this week; stopped in around 11, she said to come back around 1 pm. I didn't make it back until after 6, and I still had to wait a half hour. I finally went in, and paid for an hr. Went in, got undressed (she was friendly when she led me into the room). Laid down with no cover. She came in shortly after, and started the massage. She asked if I wanted soft or hard, while she ran her fingers lightly over my lower back. I went for soft, and the fun started! The teasing started almost immediately, then did some massaging on my shoulders and back, then a little more teasing, then massaged my legs, working up to the little guy. I told her how good that felt, and she continued on, reaching under me. I raised up on my knees, and she continued to massage and tease. She then began to tease my rear and asked if that was ok. I said yes, and she then started to insert a finger, and I said ok. I didn't have to turn over for the ending. She then cleaned me up, and continued on with the massage, which at that time I asked her to do a harder massage. She did do an hour massage with me, which was pretty good. I do like to have the fun done at the beginning, then fully relax for the massage. As for other people in the lobby, I didn't see anyone else, but there was another lady there who came in around the end of the hour and started chatting with my gal, in their own language. So I am sure there is another one there besides the one I was with. Of course she told me her name, but I don't remember it!The younger slim girl is Nina. Be nice to her and she will be nice to you.

Hootersman1
08-02-19, 03:39
Well this week I got time to try the place on Johnson ave SW. My visit was all together different than any others; I went in and paid for an hr, the gal was short, kinda slight heavy for her height. She said her name was yoyo. The massage started out with a towel over me, she would move it enough to keep my privates covered throughout the massage. She started massaging me dry, then went with oil. Still draped. She did my back, then would do some crack teasing with an occasional finger touching the "a" spot. She did this nicely for a reasonable time, then asked me to flip. Towel was put over the same area, she did some more teasing, then put my hand under the towel! I looked at her and shook my head no, and pointed to her. She shook her head, but I asked again and gave her the sad eyes look; it worked. She started the HE but kept the towel over me! Just as she went to get oil, she went to the door, and pushed the door almost shut but open a crack. She came back and continued, and she motioned me to hold up the towel over Mr Happy so no one would see from the door! That was the first time I had to do that! She was friendly though, she did a face massage afterwards until the hr was up. I am not sure if I will go back there, The place on 6th was better.

CollegeGuy
08-02-19, 23:00
Well this week I got time to try the place on Johnson ave SW. My visit was all together different than any others; I went in and paid for an hr, the gal was short, kinda slight heavy for her height. She said her name was yoyo. The massage started out with a towel over me, she would move it enough to keep my privates covered throughout the massage. She started massaging me dry, then went with oil. Still draped. She did my back, then would do some crack teasing with an occasional finger touching the "a" spot. She did this nicely for a reasonable time, then asked me to flip. Towel was put over the same area, she did some more teasing, then put my hand under the towel! I looked at her and shook my head no, and pointed to her. She shook her head, but I asked again and gave her the sad eyes look; it worked. She started the HE but kept the towel over me! Just as she went to get oil, she went to the door, and pushed the door almost shut but open a crack. She came back and continued, and she motioned me to hold up the towel over Mr Happy so no one would see from the door! That was the first time I had to do that! She was friendly though, she did a face massage afterwards until the hr was up. I am not sure if I will go back there, The place on 6th was better.Well at least you got an interesting story to tell LOL (I've never heard of anyone wanting the towel held up). When I went the girl was very slim and maybe 30 ish, but I don't remember her name. She didn't do any of the weird stuff with the door and towel. Was this Yoyo chick the mama san?

Buggsy52
08-03-19, 10:17
Who is Nina? Asian? I used to know a Nina an no idea how contact. Not Asian but regular young white girl.

Buggsy52
08-03-19, 14:04
Who is Nina? Asian? I used to know a Nina an no idea how contact. Not Asian but regular young white girl.A Nina I met on BP a cpl years ago, she pretty hot an like see again, no idea how contact.

Replicant
08-04-19, 19:54
I know this isn't Burlington but since all the action is mostly here.

Has anyone tried eternal massage in Burlington?

My regulars in Quad cities are gone!

Arbritrtor01
08-06-19, 10:47
Who is Nina? Asian? I used to know a Nina an no idea how contact. Not Asian but regular young white girl.If you read the thread you would see that Nina is an Asian at the 6th street place.

Arbritrtor01
08-06-19, 10:52
Well this week I got time to try the place on Johnson ave SW. .Johnson Ave SW doesn't sound right. Location?

CollegeGuy
08-06-19, 21:46
Johnson Ave SW doesn't sound right. Location?2222 Johnson Ave NW #6. It's kind of an awkward place because it shares a hallway with Weiland Clinical Labs. I did revisit one more time and got a slim girl maybe late 30's, above average rack, and kind of had the nerdy look with thick glasses. She gave a really nice sensual massage and then just kind of went for it without negotiating (which is always great).

Arbritrtor01
08-07-19, 11:18
2222 Johnson Ave NW #6. It's kind of an awkward place because it shares a hallway with Weiland Clinical Labs. I did revisit one more time and got a slim girl maybe late 30's, above average rack, and kind of had the nerdy look with thick glasses. She gave a really nice sensual massage and then just kind of went for it without negotiating (which is always great).NW. That makes sense.

That place was closed and for rent the last time I stopped there. I might have to check it out.

Arbritrtor01
08-07-19, 15:12
NW. That makes sense.

That place was closed and for rent the last time I stopped there. I might have to check it out.It's the same place with different providers.

I stopped, I looked and left. . went to see Nina at 6th st and left very happy.

2xx2 Johnson Ave NW #6. It's kind of an awkward place because it shares a hallway with Weiland Clinical Labs. I did revisit one more time and got a slim girl maybe late 30's, above average rack, and kind of had the nerdy look with thick glasses. She gave a really nice sensual massage and then just kind of went for it without negotiating (which is always great).Go around to the North side of the building for the private entrance.

I think I saw YoYo there today. ... I recognize her from someplace in town before. ...

Hootersman1
08-08-19, 02:25
Yeah, I forgot that that area is on the nw side of 1st ave. My bad on that. I also believe they have new owners / girls, when I went about a year ago my experience was nada for fun; now it is better!

Biker59
08-11-19, 13:22
Checking to see if anybody's had any luck or reports from other places up around Hardees on the north east side and the two places near there. I'm going to try to get back over to six street really don't like their set up there with all the activity next-door but willing to take a shot again. But the Johnson Avenue seems interesting to at least look into as well.

Biker59
08-17-19, 14:36
It's the same place with different providers.

I stopped, I looked and left. . went to see Nina at 6th st and left very happy.

Go around to the North side of the building for the private entrance.

I think I saw YoYo there today. ... I recognize her from someplace in town before. ...I was able to stop in at Johnson yo-yo was there, went for the hour. She has the magic touch left very satisfied. She really doesn't like you to touch her back though in certain places so that is a downer. She is definitely cute little chunky, easy on the eyes otherwise.

Jt4080
08-18-19, 20:49
I don't think I've seen a report for this place yet. I stopped in last month. Kind of weird. I got there, sat in a waiting area. Another monger came in, sat on the same couch as me. Then once a guy left one of the rooms this 40 ish okayish looking girl with about 3 words of English came and took me into a room. She stayed in while I got undressed and got the room ready. Told me to lay down and she'd be back in 10 minutes. Then about 3 minutes, the door open and she comes back. I looked up at her and she came over and guided my face back into the hole in the table and said to stay still, she'd be right back. She leaves, two minutes later the door opens again. I looked up and it was an Asian guy. He closed the door once we made eye contact. I heavily considered leaving, but I had already given my. 6. Finally she came back in, took care of my back, gave me a lot of teasing. Flipped me and took care of things. She kept telling me to "shush", even though I was making no noise. Techniques were good. I also love the hot stones hot oil stuff. Kind of weird though with all of the way "Wait here and keep your face down" stuff. I feel like the guy was a LEO check and he needed to verify. I would have thought that fully undressing with the girl there would have given it away.

TuggMe
08-28-19, 08:08
I've been moving from place to place to find the right thing. I had a dream that I saw a new girl in an old place. She really liked that I turned down the first girl for her. I was led to a room that I haven't been to before that has more potential then ever before.

I wait the usual 5 to 10 and she came in and was giggling. I was naked on top of the sheets with no cover. She asked me to turn over, (on my stomach) and the massage began. Was very nice, with this room I was getting amazing viewed right in front of my face. I noticed she liked me watching her so I reached out. Everything was going very well, like a dream should. She used a lot of oil and was getting it in all the cracks.

On the flip she continued to give me good views in those tight short short shorts. Eventually the shorts came off and I had her hovering over my face. When I touched she was super sensitive. She liked it but couldn't hardly handle it. I shoved my face into it, pulling the panties aside and she covered her mouth gasping out. She came in about 30 seconds on my face. It was wet and I was covered, but tasted great. She left and got a towel to clean me up. Then I asked, my turn? She smiled and began by licking. She had great technique and let me go in her mouth. She again left and came back, cleaned me up and that was that. She asked for a Benny and then I woke up.

Good luck dreaming boys.

BigFrank90
08-29-19, 15:42
Does anyone know where the ladies from Pearl are working now? Or did the whole place move to a new location? Always had my best experiences there.

Hootersman1
09-04-19, 01:22
So I was feeling like having some fun in CR so I went to the Johnson ave place to see if things got better. They have! There is a new girl there, and I went in and seen the lady I had the prior visit with. She took me to the same room, the first one on the right. I went in, asked her about the new girl, and she said"you want two girls? Four hands? I thought about it for about two seconds, and sure! She smiled and took the money and left. I get undressed, and laid down. The first gal came in, then started to massage for about a minute or so, then the entrance door bells chimed! She left, I waited a bit, then she came in again. Another minute or so later, another door chime! She again said sorry and left, but the other girl must have went to the door 'cause she came right back in. She then said that she would do massage on me for 30 minutes, then other girl would join in with us. I said ok, but I said I better get 'special' treatment. I don't think she understood me. She proceeded to massage me, for a while, and did some nice crack teasing. After a while, the other gal came in, and the fun started! She must have taken care of the first one who came in right after me. Then joined us. The new girl is friendly, nice personality too. The four hands experience is wonderful to feel four hands all over me. The first gal took care of my lower half while the new girl did my back and arms; occasionally one would do some crack teasing, then the other girl did the same; Then to my surprise, they said to turn over, and then the fun REALLY started! Anyway, after the fun, the first girl left, and the new girl had me turn over, and she then continued the massage. I felt that they went way past my time, but they actually didn't. I guess having the fun early in the session made the hour go forever, it seemed! If you want more info, just pm me.

Hootersman1
09-05-19, 01:25
Hey Tuggme, you should empty your inbox, it's full. Just a thought dude. I will reply to you pm.

Solid Steel
09-08-19, 16:07
Went last night and first time there, almost walked into the hair place not paying attention. Drew the short curvy one and was asked if wanted four hands as they were kinda slow, but opted to two. Massage pretty average with some okay butt check rub with some crack tease. On the flip she put my hand on it for self service. I suggested she finish and she quickly did with average job. Did not ask for anything else being first time so not sure what else is on the table. Saw the other girl briefly on the way out and will try her next time.

FacialGiver201
09-09-19, 04:40
Went last night and first time there, almost walked into the hair place not paying attention. Drew the short curvy one and was asked if wanted four hands as they were kinda slow, but opted to two. Massage pretty average with some okay butt check rub with some crack tease. On the flip she put my hand on it for self service. I suggested she finish and she quickly did with average job. Did not ask for anything else being first time so not sure what else is on the table. Saw the other girl briefly on the way out and will try her next time.The other girl is more involved with making you happy. She let me do a few things I never thought she would have allowed. I think with the right money you could get more.

Biker59
09-09-19, 18:36
The other girl is more involved with making you happy. She let me do a few things I never thought she would have allowed. I think with the right money you could get more.Any description on what the other gal looks like that being not the short curvy one?

Biker59
09-16-19, 18:30
Any description on what the other gal looks like that being not the short curvy one?Did not hear back from anybody so I decided to check it out for myself over the weekend. Had similar results of others saying poor hands were offered upon arriving. I went with the taller thinner gal who is fairly quiet but open for a lot of interaction. The shorter more rounded gal gave a much better massage more teasing but did not seem to like to be interacted with as much as the tall thinner one. Did not get the feeling that much more was on the table though.

FuckStick79
09-17-19, 00:03
I was there two weeks ago. The woman I saw was not attractive but she got the job done. Good massage and left feeling happy with the experience.

TuggMe
09-17-19, 08:35
Thought I'd try a different place, so I feel asleep and and had a dream she was wearing a dress and a little older. When she gave me the hug I grabbed her butt and noticed there was no shorts on under so I thought I'd give it a try.

Massage was nice, she walked on my back. Lots of teasing until she finally just grabbed it. I slipped up under her dress and she wasn't too excited about it. After some negotiation she gave me a saran wrap BJ and sat on my face but would not take panties off. Not the best action but it was nice for something new from someone new.

Arbritrtor01
09-20-19, 15:21
Did not hear back from anybody so I decided to check it out for myself over the weekend. Had similar results of others saying poor hands were offered upon arriving. I went with the taller thinner gal who is fairly quiet but open for a lot of interaction. The shorter more rounded gal gave a much better massage more teasing but did not seem to like to be interacted with as much as the tall thinner one. Did not get the feeling that much more was on the table though.Went to Johnson ave.

Thinner one let me roam all I wanted but when I tried to go under her clothes I got my hand moved very quickly.

Had a 60 minute massage. She tried to have me complete the action which I refused so she made me happy.

Unimpressed.

Theunit611
09-20-19, 16:55
Just visited the place on 6th, got a one-hour massage and asked for it soft. Drew a 30 ish, slightly chubby girl.

It was great. She went straight to the teasing. I arched up into a sort of doggy style position like another monger mentioned a page back or so, and basically got the same thing — within like 15-20 minutes of walking in the door. Massage continued from there.

If you're interested in being happy early rather than at the end, I'd recommend it.

Hootersman1
09-22-19, 20:22
So last week I visited the place on 6th st; called her from the p. Lot and she said come right in. Went inside, seen the shorter lady behind the counter; I paid for an hour, and she gestured to the other gal, who is taller and a bit thinner. Went in and got comfy, and waited for her to return. She started the massage, did some soft touching on the rump and back, and then proceeded to massage me. She did some good massage, not the best or close; did very little teasing on my back. After awhile, she had me flip, then started to massage my chest, then down to the lower stomach and around the little guy. She was apparently trying to arouse me in that way, which wasn't working on me. She finally pointed and asked "okay?" and I said yes. She started actually not jumping into the stroking, she did some light touching, and fingertip play. That started to wake up the little guy, and she then started the finishing end. Was ok, just not the best finish I liked. She did do a slow massage technique on my body though, almost sensual.

Arbritrtor01
09-26-19, 19:10
According to KCRG they placarded 16th ave yesterday.

SamSam1
10-03-19, 11:18
According to KCRG they placarded 16th ave yesterday.Shanghai on 1st Ave was also placarded.

Hootersman1
10-04-19, 00:26
Shanghai on 1st Ave was also placarded.CRPD must be getting bored, or the city is putting a boot in their rear to do something, of course what they do is not a high priority compared to other illegal activities going on. I am guessing this isn't involving a lot of police time to waste. Just go in check if they have a license, then put up a sign-done! Let's get lunch!

SamSam1
10-04-19, 23:10
CRPD must be getting bored, or the city is putting a boot in their rear to do something, of course what they do is not a high priority compared to other illegal activities going on. I am guessing this isn't involving a lot of police time to waste. Just go in check if they have a license, then put up a sign-done! Let's get lunch!Yeah, it sure seems that way. I'm wondering how long the few remaining places will hang on.

Biker59
10-09-19, 21:17
I stopped at three sites tonight just to see if any changes and found no changes at any of them even though when I have text ahead of time to see if any new people they have said there's new girls. Six Street was busy but very friendly as well as first Avenue pretty quiet there but very friendly. Johnson had somebody in there but a little bit pushy as far as going in and not stopping back later. I have not been out to the Walmart one for over a year not sure the status of that one. I'd be curious if anybody opens anything up anywhere else I guess standby.

SamSam1
10-10-19, 19:16
I stopped at three sites tonight just to see if any changes and found no changes at any of them even though when I have text ahead of time to see if any new people they have said there's new girls. Six Street was busy but very friendly as well as first Avenue pretty quiet there but very friendly. Johnson had somebody in there but a little bit pushy as far as going in and not stopping back later. I have not been out to the Walmart one for over a year not sure the status of that one. I'd be curious if anybody opens anything up anywhere else I guess standby.I've had the same experience as you. I've never been to the one out at Walmart so not sure about that one. I'm surprised a new one hasn't opened up in Hiawatha.

Biker59
10-18-19, 17:44
I've had the same experience as you. I've never been to the one out at Walmart so not sure about that one. I'm surprised a new one hasn't opened up in Hiawatha.Would be nice to see some of the others or even private messages. Especially if they have been satisfied or not in the quality of service, and if new faces.

Jt4080
10-24-19, 19:21
Not sure if I just drew the short straw here or if the place is changing. I had the taller girl. Lots of teasing at first. On the flip she motioned for me to finish. I pointed to her, she said no. Said she'd rub my nipples while I did it myself. I gave up after I asked twice and did it myself. At least I saved big money on the tip.

I've had good luck with the shorter girl before.

Biker59
10-25-19, 16:09
Not sure if I just drew the short straw here or if the place is changing. I had the taller girl. Lots of teasing at first. On the flip she motioned for me to finish. I pointed to her, she said no. Said she'd rub my nipples while I did it myself. I gave up after I asked twice and did it myself. At least I saved big money on the tip.

I've had good luck with the shorter girl before.I stopped in at six street earlier today and was very surprised when I went in. Two new faces that were very easy on the eyes and very good service. Almost the type that you wouldn't mind just paying for the opportunity to look at them. Somebody else came in as I was getting done so I wish others would chime in and update reviews as well.

Hootersman1
10-30-19, 18:40
Well last week I made a visit with a gal in a motel for a QV, things didn't go well, so I left and went to the Johnson place again. I got the shorter gal, she didn't act very happy when I walked in. I paid for a half hr, and went in. I got undressed, laid down and waited but not long. She started the massage, asked if I wanted medium or hard, I went with medium. She did a nice massage for the short time, did a little teasing but not a lot. Then the flip. She started to tease a little, then started the HE. She did suck on my nips so that was nice. I finished, left the tip, and went off to do my other stops in cr. I may try 6th st next time, sounds like there are new girls there.

Arbritrtor01
10-30-19, 20:25
I stopped in at six street earlier today and was very surprised when I went in. Two new faces that were very easy on the eyes and very good service. Almost the type that you wouldn't mind just paying for the opportunity to look at them. Somebody else came in as I was getting done so I wish others would chime in and update reviews as well.New faces, no action. Not even a good massage.

I walked out after she left to check the lobby the second time.

TuggMe
10-31-19, 08:04
They have been there for a couple months. Nothing special. Kinda annoying.

New faces, no action. Not even a good massage.

I walked out after she left to check the lobby the second time.

Biker59
10-31-19, 18:56
They have been there for a couple months. Nothing special. Kinda annoying.I sort of wondered if the shorter gal that was curvier had been there a while and it's just put out a little more make up and dressed it up a little bit more because she look like the girl was there about a month ago but I've had good luck with her lotta fun. But I would agree that the one girl that's shorter at Johnson has a little bit of an attitude I had better luck with a thinner girl but I was there but that was almost 2 months ago now.

Hootersman1
11-01-19, 00:47
I sort of wondered if the shorter gal that was curvier had been there a while and it's just put out a little more make up and dressed it up a little bit more because she look like the girl was there about a month ago but I've had good luck with her lotta fun. But I would agree that the one girl that's shorter at Johnson has a little bit of an attitude I had better luck with a thinner girl but I was there but that was almost 2 months ago now.I did see the taller thinner girl when I was leaving. I asked the shorter gal when she was massaging me about her, she said she was busy at the time. Of course she asked me if I would like four hands next time I come in!

Biker59
11-02-19, 17:52
I did see the taller thinner girl when I was leaving. I asked the shorter gal when she was massaging me about her, she said she was busy at the time. Of course she asked me if I would like four hands next time I come in!You know when they're back of their mind they compete with each other I mean they are women after all so they all want to feel like they are the ones that are desired the most. I just can't believe site to site that they don't compete with each other that way and try to provide the best service that they can after all the tips or what they are really making their money at. There's part of me that wants to try the thinner gal on six street just because I have not had that experience yet.

Biker59
11-14-19, 19:55
Well I got to stop in and give this a try again and was able to get some time with the slender older gal. She does provide a fantastic massage I went for an hour and she was very friendly throughout as well and I will definitely be going back to her again very satisfied.

Arbritrtor01
11-22-19, 19:32
Well last week I made a visit with a gal in a motel for a QV, things didn't go well, so I left and went to the Johnson place again. I got the shorter gal, she didn't act very happy when I walked in. I paid for a half hr, and went in. I got undressed, laid down and waited but not long. She started the massage, asked if I wanted medium or hard, I went with medium. She did a nice massage for the short time, did a little teasing but not a lot. Then the flip. She started to tease a little, then started the HE. She did suck on my nips so that was nice. I finished, left the tip, and went off to do my other stops in cr. I may try 6th st next time, sounds like there.

are new girls there.A couple weeks ago I was there and had the shorter what looks like older gal. No roaming or letting me roam.

This week I got a younger looking somewhat taller girl. It was much better.

Let me roam anywhere and under her clothing. Seemed to know more English than most of the girls but was trying to hide that fact. Lots of teasing and hand action for a HE. Told me to come back for more (yea I know).

I'll be back & try a full hour if I see the same gal.

Biker59
11-26-19, 17:10
A couple weeks ago I was there and had the shorter what looks like older gal. No roaming or letting me roam.

This week I got a younger looking somewhat taller girl. It was much better.

Let me roam anywhere and under her clothing. Seemed to know more English than most of the girls but was trying to hide that fact. Lots of teasing and hand action for a HE. Told me to come back for more (yea I know).

I'll be back & try a full hour if I see the same gal.Will be interesting to see any updates on how this went.

BigWish1
11-27-19, 02:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Biker59
11-29-19, 14:39
The same smaller chunkier was still there and friendly when you come in the door. There is a new girl very friendly it started just this week so I had her to go half an hour. Very enjoyable time.

Arbritrtor01
11-29-19, 20:14
Will be interesting to see any updates on how this went.Ended up with the older one. .. I walked out without trying again.

She wasn't happpy.

Biker59
11-29-19, 23:18
Ended up with the older one. .. I walked out without trying again.

She wasn't happpy.I am guessing that is the shorter one I did have for the first time that I went there this summer it wasn't too bad but it was limited. Just Limited interaction. Younger one or one that I had, tips, so be ready to negotiate.

Biker59
12-05-19, 15:03
Well I stop by six street to see a favorite from before and she is no longer there. Wonder if she was getting too much attention and they decided to move her before something bad happen. Older gal that replaced her sort of wonder whether or not she is as a venturous but, The money just to research that worth it or not.

Biker59
12-07-19, 20:45
Well I stop by six street to see a favorite from before and she is no longer there. Wonder if she was getting too much attention and they decided to move her before something bad happen. Older gal that replaced her sort of wonder whether or not she is as a venturous but, The money just to research that worth it or not.I had to satisfy my own curiosity so I went to both places. Johnson, same shorter girl with the attitude but a very young thin petite newer gal that seems very promising. Will be exploring more on that later on. 6th, did try the newer older looking girl not quite as that attractive but very curvy on top. She is a big clock watcher but very thorough at everything and more that she does. And looks for an extra tip as well for the quality of what she provides.

Hootersman1
12-12-19, 01:40
Well last week I stopped in at the Johnson place, there was a new girl, is in her 40's? And so I stayed to try her out. She is ok on looks, for her age, is petite and short, and she could talk some English. She said she is licensed, and came from China; she said she was a nurse there for a little while. Good professional massage, she did some stretching techniques on my arms and shoulders which no other gals did. She also got on top of my back with her knees and did some massaging on my shoulders and upper back. Her techniques were just like she was an LMT, I really felt better afterwards. I tipped her. 5 for the top notch massage; the rest was just so-so. Just curious if anyone has seen her yet.

Biker59
12-15-19, 18:19
Well last week I stopped in at the Johnson place, there was a new girl, is in her 40's? And so I stayed to try her out. She is ok on looks, for her age, is petite and short, and she could talk some English. She said she is licensed, and came from China; she said she was a nurse there for a little while. Good professional massage, she did some stretching techniques on my arms and shoulders which no other gals did. She also got on top of my back with her knees and did some massaging on my shoulders and upper back. Her techniques were just like she was an LMT, I really felt better afterwards. I tipped her. 5 for the top notch massage; the rest was just so-so. Just curious if anyone has seen her yet.Not sure if that's the one I saw the kind of sounds like it though however I did not stay I went over to six Street and shared my experience there I will have to get back over to Johnson Avenue. I can't believe nobody else has been to either place is contributing here.

Hootersman1
12-16-19, 04:24
Not sure if that's the one I saw the kind of sounds like it though however I did not stay I went over to six Street and shared my experience there I will have to get back over to Johnson Avenue. I can't believe nobody else has been to either place is contributing here.That day I was at Johnson I went by the 6th st place first, called the number and got no answer. I was in the P. Lot at the time, I drove by the place and I thought I saw the one gal outside the food place next door. I didn't park and go in though, I headed to Johnson; I now kinda wished I just parked and went in there. It has been a while since I visited 6th. Maybe this coming week it will happen!

RandoGuy
12-16-19, 18:04
Not sure if that's the one I saw the kind of sounds like it though however I did not stay I went over to six Street and shared my experience there I will have to get back over to Johnson Avenue. I can't believe nobody else has been to either place is contributing here.Sorry Biker, but I don't partake of the AMPs here; they don't seem to offer the services I like. Otherwise I would be contributing!

Not much of an escort scene here either. Hootersman did pass me some intel a while back (thanks brother) but I haven't had the time to act on it yet.

PT Dragon
12-18-19, 11:58
I have been to both recently, more so at 6th St. It is the same as other reviews on here. Pretty much only the standard stuff, massage may vary but not bad. Seems like a lot of turnover at the 6th St. I like a lot of teasing and haven't had that experience much anywhere. I think when they closed several down, the remaining ones are more careful. Also, the ones closed were the best for extras, at least a few of them.

Sorry Biker, but I don't partake of the AMPs here; they don't seem to offer the services I like. Otherwise I would be contributing!

Not much of an escort scene here either. Hootersman did pass me some intel a while back (thanks brother) but I haven't had the time to act on it yet.

RandoGuy
12-20-19, 00:10
I have been to both recently, more so at 6th St. It is the same as other reviews on here. Pretty much only the standard stuff, massage may vary but not bad. Seems like a lot of turnover at the 6th St. I like a lot of teasing and haven't had that experience much anywhere. I think when they closed several down, the remaining ones are more careful. Also, the ones closed were the best for extras, at least a few of them.Yea, to each their own and everyone should enjoy what makes them happy. But I am more than capable of pulling my own pud, and I can do it better than some random Asian girl. If I am going to an AMP it's to get something I can't at home. It's a shame that our Uncle has driven the better places out of business.

Biker59
12-21-19, 15:20
Yea, to each their own and everyone should enjoy what makes them happy. But I am more than capable of pulling my own pud, and I can do it better than some random Asian girl. If I am going to an AMP it's to get something I can't at home. It's a shame that our Uncle has driven the better places out of business.I actually stopped at both places today and both were busy so had to return. Seems like they're having an uptick in business which means they're holding out a little bit more on the extras and wanting larger tips on top of that I guess it's back to that supply and demand time. The ones at six street I don't think I'll ever go back there not impressed with the visual atmosphere. I guess if I'm going to enjoy and pay I want to make it worthwhile. So I won over to Johnson the shorter girl was there she needs to take a course and attitude and friendliness. Your walk in the door and pretty much her hand is out I can't wait to get a hold of the money and get you stuck in a room where you can't leave. I was hoping the same gal would've been there but I had two weeks ago very thin and attractive and instead got another new one then but not quite as thin as the one two weeks ago she has a nice touch but she's also interested in tips. Then I felt like I was at a restaurant where everything was alacarte. At this point I think I'm going to hold off for quite a while before I return to any of them they're getting a little bit too confident for that and bein the only sites around. I did finally hear a number of what it would cost for everything and I don't think Ben Franklin had two other brothers.

RandoGuy
12-22-19, 14:33
I actually stopped at both places today and both were busy so had to return. Seems like they're having an uptick in business which means they're holding out a little bit more on the extras and wanting larger tips on top of that I guess it's back to that supply and demand time. The ones at six street I don't think I'll ever go back there not impressed with the visual atmosphere. I guess if I'm going to enjoy and pay I want to make it worthwhile. So I won over to Johnson the shorter girl was there she needs to take a course and attitude and friendliness. Your walk in the door and pretty much her hand is out I can't wait to get a hold of the money and get you stuck in a room where you can't leave. I was hoping the same gal would've been there but I had two weeks ago very thin and attractive and instead got another new one then but not quite as thin as the one two weeks ago she has a nice touch but she's also interested in tips. Then I felt like I was at a restaurant where everything was alacarte. At this point I think I'm going to hold off for quite a while before I return to any of them they're getting a little bit too confident for that and bein the only sites around. I did finally hear a number of what it would cost for everything and I don't think Ben Franklin had two other brothers.Are they aware that for that price you can get an hour of GFE with a stunning professional? There are quite a few that travel throughout this area.

Arbritrtor01
12-22-19, 15:34
Are they aware that for that price you can get an hour of GFE with a stunning professional? There are quite a few that travel throughout this area.Of course they know. They don't want to do anything so they price it off the charts and don't have to do anything more than a handy.

Biker59
12-22-19, 18:38
Are they aware that for that price you can get an hour of GFE with a stunning professional? There are quite a few that travel throughout this area.I think this was an attempt to see if somebody would be willing to pay during a weak moment for something she was not too happy with me as it was she kept wanting bigger tips and I kept telling her that's not the national average, LOL.

Jt4080
12-24-19, 15:36
Made it in 2 weeks back. With all of the activity in the parking lot, I prefer calling first but I'm pretty sure their phone just isn't connected. Stopped in, she put me in another room for a few minutes, then to a normal room. Lots of teasing preflip. Flipped and I was happy. Massage continued for the full hour. She was working my neck and getting rough. She said I had tightness and she was going to work it out. Later that night, my neck was pretty sore and I was pissed at myself for letting her do it. But now, 2 weeks later, my neck feels better than it did before. Pretty cool. She was mid to late 30's, average height and weight. When I left I saw the other one that told me to "massage" some of my own "tight spots" the last time. They both really look alike. The no service one seems to be a couple years older. Sisters?

Biker59
12-27-19, 19:12
Made it in 2 weeks back. With all of the activity in the parking lot, I prefer calling first but I'm pretty sure their phone just isn't connected. Stopped in, she put me in another room for a few minutes, then to a normal room. Lots of teasing preflip. Flipped and I was happy. Massage continued for the full hour. She was working my neck and getting rough. She said I had tightness and she was going to work it out. Later that night, my neck was pretty sore and I was pissed at myself for letting her do it. But now, 2 weeks later, my neck feels better than it did before. Pretty cool. She was mid to late 30's, average height and weight. When I left I saw the other one that told me to "massage" some of my own "tight spots" the last time. They both really look alike. The no service one seems to be a couple years older. Sisters?I was in there last week I think I saw the same ones you're talking about much of the eye candy. Cici, what's the one that I really enjoyed the last couple weeks ago. Would be nice to see some turnover at both places.

Biker59
01-05-20, 15:01
Updates of been a little slow so I went out to check things out for myself this past day or two and found out it's the same people at both spots they have not rotated any new faces in for the last three weeks.

Biker59
01-08-20, 19:25
Stopped in on first Avenue last night a new gal is assisting there as well gave an excellent massage I'm still feeling the effects. No extras but it was a very thorough massage. The gal that's been there quite a while definitely has a nice figure.

BigRig1977
01-09-20, 14:07
Stopped in on first Avenue last night a new gal is assisting there as well gave an excellent massage I'm still feeling the effects. No extras but it was a very thorough massage. The gal that's been there quite a while definitely has a nice figure.Never had any luck at 1 avenue.

Solid Steel
01-09-20, 20:59
Went to 6th last Sunday late afternoon. Lots of cars parked on that side of the lot and activity. Drew an average looking little bit curvy girl likely late 40's. Average massage standard finish, standard fee. It was truly a forgettable experience. Saw another girl on the way out and she looked about the same but shorter. But she was sitting down.

Who knows. Won't be back for quite awhile or reports get better. About to give up on the CR MP scene. Rather hang at the ranch I guess.

Biker59
01-11-20, 21:54
Never had any luck at 1 avenue.Every time I've stopped in at first Avenue the last three days both of them have been tied up and busy yet there's no fresh postings here so wondering what the heck is going on.

TuggMe
01-14-20, 15:54
Every time I've stopped in at first Avenue the last three days both of them have been tied up and busy yet there's no fresh postings here so wondering what the heck is going on.Exactly what I was thinking. A lot of people on here are window shoppers that aren't sharing with the group.

Biker59
01-14-20, 17:14
Every time I've stopped in at first Avenue the last three days both of them have been tied up and busy yet there's no fresh postings here so wondering what the heck is going on.I was finally able to get on first Avenue I drew the newer girl really cute nice figure one for the hour. She really doesn't deviate too much allows a little bit of touching on the leg but that's about it and tries to shut down any other thing that goes on. As she was leaning over was able to kind of rub my head up and between the girls was really nice then when it came time to leave, , well I provided the tip that would be associated with a typical massage somewhere since there really was no extras she did not like that. I think they need to understand if you're going to go with traditional just like you would anywhere else then you're going to get tipped like you would anywhere else. I've done a $20 tip for a half hour and I've done a $20 tip for a full hour either way you look at it that's either a 50% gratuity or a 33% gratuity on top of a high per minute rate.

Hootersman1
01-15-20, 03:07
I think they need to understand if you're going to go with traditional just like you would anywhere else then you're going to get tipped like you would anywhere else. I've done a $20 tip for a half hour and I've done a $20 tip for a full hour either way you look at it that's either a 50% gratuity or a 33% gratuity on top of a high per minute rate.I totally agree. I went to the place in Hiawatha, massage was way too hard, I had to stop her and say it was too rough. She was using her elbows on my back soo hard that it went beyond the limit. She did a good HE, and then asked for fifty for tip. I know a friend also went to Johnson, and they have raised the tip price too. But just a legit massage, if it's a good session, it is still only worth average $20. That is all I pay, unless I get more. BTW, I probably won't go back to Hiawatha for a while. I believe that these places know that they are the only ones here in CR, and they know some of us will pay the extra tip, because the demand is overwhelming, as some of the reviews state that when they arrive, they are busy. Common law of supply and demand, if the supply is low or short, it drives up prices; ugh, bad news for us. Back before the CR bust, there many places out there, and there wasn't much talk on here of high tip prices. I know I miss those days.

Biker59
01-17-20, 10:54
I totally agree. I went to the place in Hiawatha, massage was way too hard, I had to stop her and say it was too rough. She was using her elbows on my back soo hard that it went beyond the limit. She did a good HE, and then asked for fifty for tip. I know a friend also went to Johnson, and they have raised the tip price too. But just a legit massage, if it's a good session, it is still only worth average $20. That is all I pay, unless I get more. BTW, I probably won't go back to Hiawatha for a while. I believe that these places know that they are the only ones here in CR, and they know some of us will pay the extra tip, because the demand is overwhelming, as some of the reviews state that when they arrive, they are busy. Common law of supply and demand, if the supply is low or short, it drives up prices; ugh, bad news for us. Back before the CR bust, there many places out there, and there wasn't much talk on here of high tip prices. I know I miss those days.Yeah I have had a few of those were it's just painful they push so hard and when they do that it's an automatic low tip if this is their way of trying to pay us back for some thing then they're going to get less paid back when it's over. I don't know how somebody could not know when they're causing you extreme pain because you're wincing moaning and everything else but if that's the game they want to play then I guess they don't cash in afterwards.

SpaDrod
01-18-20, 16:24
I was there a few months ago and had a petite little lady with the name Tammy. She was awesome with her massage, fairly good looking at age 32, and a few extras after the flip. Well anyway I've been trying to get back there, but wanted to call 1st. No one ever picked up and answered. So I finally just went in this morning. I was greeted by the older one. I told her I like Tammy, she said ok, how long? Told her, she took my money and told me to get ready. I'm laying there and she comes back in and says 5 more minutes. I'm still ok. Then she comes in and tries to give me massage, I say no, Tammy. She said ok I go get other girl. Then this other girl comes in, not Tammy. I asked, your Tammy? She said yes, WTF. Anyway, I've been waiting, tired of the BS, so I decided to go with it. She started out nice with pretty awesome massage, we start chatting a bit, and come to find out her name is Yukie and Tammy has gone back to China. Anyway long story short, she's not that good of a looker, but gives a nice massage with plenty of teasing, and on the flip, nice teasing again. After a bit of that she start in caressing the balls, then going for the shaft. Nice finish and nice clean up. Tipped her 60 because it was 90 minutes. She seemed pretty happy with that with a big thank you and a kiss. Don't know if I'll be back.

Arbritrtor01
01-20-20, 20:59
Went to 6th last Sunday late afternoon. Lots of cars parked on that side of the lot and activity. Drew an average looking little bit curvy girl likely late 40's. Average massage standard finish, standard fee. It was truly a forgettable experience. Saw another girl on the way out and she looked about the same but shorter. But she was sitting down.

Who knows. Won't be back for quite awhile or reports get better. About to give up on the CR MP scene. Rather hang at the ranch I guess.Stopped in today. Got the "regular" one who has been there for months. Asked for a 30 minute massage.

She never left the back, there was no flip, no tip given.

Won't be back.

Arbritrtor01
01-29-20, 23:18
Stopped at JA today and saw the "new girl" for an hour.

Young, slim, cute. . fairly good massage and let me roam away.

No special extras available.

Biker59
02-08-20, 16:34
Stopped at JA today and saw the "new girl" for an hour.

Young, slim, cute. . fairly good massage and let me roam away.

No special extras available.I had better results ended up drawing the same gal went for a half an hour great massage good teasing left very satisfied. She almost reminds me of the same girl that worked off of Center point Road it was closed down a little over a year ago, next door to pizza place. I'm guessing a little A's up top but always kind of wore that flowing dress / skirt-wrap. The concern I had specially at this one place as I have gone in and see how they clean their towels not very impressed the one that was laying on the cart when I went in was still cool and damp so I'm wondering how clean these things really are and how much bacteria to raise person to person. Was tempted to take a little bottle of hydrogen peroxide and just sprinkle it around and see how much of it fizzes but then again I'm not sure I really want to know. Maybe I'll just pull the plug here ending on a good note for a little bit let things cycle through maybe some new faces new management clean things up a little bit maybe revisit in a couple months.

Hootersman1
02-11-20, 23:37
Well, a couple days ago, I received this text notification of a new place that has opened up in cr, not too far from the place in Hiawatha. I am curious how they have my number on their "file". I tried to send back a text, and no answer. Has anyone else out there gotten the text? If you want to know the name, PM me. I will only tell if I know you.

Biker59
02-12-20, 19:12
Well, a couple days ago, I received this text notification of a new place that has opened up in cr, not too far from the place in Hiawatha. I am curious how they have my number on their "file". I tried to send back a text, and no answer. Has anyone else out there gotten the text? If you want to know the name, PM me. I will only tell if I know you.Nope. None here.

Hootersman1
02-20-20, 00:32
Well today I figured I would take the chance and stop in at the new place. It wasn't busy at all during the day. I went in, and there was a gal sitting behind the counter. She was nice to look at, she had lipstick on, and some mascara too, which is a nice change for once. I paid for an hour and went into the room. The rooms are nice, walls go to the ceiling. The massage was good, thorough, except she didn't do a lot on my legs. Most of the time on my front she worked on my back and neck, shoulders and arms. But it was a good massage; I asked for medium pressure. She did some teasing, before the flip. She did push the tip price though. But she was friendly, and she was having fun afterwards with me, which I felt good about. During most of the massage it was very quiet, I thought she might have been the only one there, but later I heard someone else in the place. Not a customer, no one came in and interrupted the session. Afterwards, I went to leave and saw the other gal, which I recognized right away.

TuggMe
02-20-20, 17:53
Well today I figured I would take the chance and stop in at the new place. It wasn't busy at all during the day. I went in, and there was a gal sitting behind the counter. She was nice to look at, she had lipstick on, and some mascara too, which is a nice change for once. I paid for an hour and went into the room. The rooms are nice, walls go to the ceiling. The massage was good, thorough, except she didn't do a lot on my legs. Most of the time on my front she worked on my back and neck, shoulders and arms. But it was a good massage; I asked for medium pressure. She did some teasing, before the flip. She did push the tip price though. But she was friendly, and she was having fun afterwards with me, which I felt good about. During most of the massage it was very quiet, I thought she might have been the only one there, but later I heard someone else in the place. Not a customer, no one came in and interrupted the session. Afterwards, I went to leave and saw the other gal, which I recognized right away.So who are the tired with? Which other shop on town?

Biker59
02-20-20, 18:35
Well today I figured I would take the chance and stop in at the new place. It wasn't busy at all during the day. I went in, and there was a gal sitting behind the counter. She was nice to look at, she had lipstick on, and some mascara too, which is a nice change for once. I paid for an hour and went into the room. The rooms are nice, walls go to the ceiling. The massage was good, thorough, except she didn't do a lot on my legs. Most of the time on my front she worked on my back and neck, shoulders and arms. But it was a good massage; I asked for medium pressure. She did some teasing, before the flip. She did push the tip price though. But she was friendly, and she was having fun afterwards with me, which I felt good about. During most of the massage it was very quiet, I thought she might have been the only one there, but later I heard someone else in the place. Not a customer, no one came in and interrupted the session. Afterwards, I went to leave and saw the other gal, which I recognized right away.Nice seeing the review. Actually, nice to see anything at this point.

Vierjap
02-21-20, 15:22
Well, a couple days ago, I received this text notification of a new place that has opened up in cr, not too far from the place in Hiawatha. I am curious how they have my number on their "file". I tried to send back a text, and no answer. Has anyone else out there gotten the text? If you want to know the name, PM me. I will only tell if I know you.Yes I did received. One in Blairsferry. And I thought it was weird.

Biker59
02-29-20, 14:51
I stopped in today thought I would give it a shot. Was really hoping for somebody a bit more attractive to be greeted by one through the motions just for the heck of it didn't expect anything much beyond that. Sure would like to hear about six Street and Johnson if there's any new faces at either of those places it's been about a month since I've been at either of those sites.

Arbritrtor01
03-01-20, 18:57
I stopped in today thought I would give it a shot. Was really hoping for somebody a bit more attractive to be greeted by one through the motions just for the heck of it didn't expect anything much beyond that. Sure would like to hear about six Street and Johnson if there's any new faces at either of those places it's been about a month since I've been at either of those sites.As of 2 weeks ago the answer is no new faces.

RandoGuy
03-01-20, 21:38
I stopped by a new place today to eat breakfast called the the breakfast house cafe in CR. Next door was a thai massage place that looked like it might belong to our little club. Can anyone confirm if it's legit or if there is a menu here? Thanks.

Hootersman1
03-02-20, 03:35
I stopped by a new place today to eat breakfast called the the breakfast house cafe in CR. Next door was a thai massage place that looked like it might belong to our little club. Can anyone confirm if it's legit or if there is a menu here? Thanks.That place you are talking about has reviews on here, its the one referred to as the one on 6th st. You can read the past reviews here about the place.

RandoGuy
03-02-20, 17:40
Glad to know the spidey sense is still working.

Biker59
03-02-20, 17:54
I stopped in today thought I would give it a shot. Was really hoping for somebody a bit more attractive to be greeted by one through the motions just for the heck of it didn't expect anything much beyond that. Sure would like to hear about six Street and Johnson if there's any new faces at either of those places it's been about a month since I've been at either of those sites.Tried new place again, I think I was lucky enough to get the gal that was prior mentioned in an earlier post. She's pretty curvy has an excellent touch and I think I came out very very lucky I was very satisfied when I left. I did not feel any pressure on the tip amount in fact she was out in the lobby when I came out I gave her the tip and left no complaints or any further discussion.

SocratesRvng
03-02-20, 18:06
I've gone into the Johnson ave location twice now and both times were with the skinny slightly more attractive one. She did an okay massage and teased pretty good, more on the second go obviously.

Tried to get me to take care of the issue or pay her 40 for tip to have her do it. Refused any other advances. She did the ending with a paper towel hovering over the head so when I can she just covers the little head and kills it for me so I don't think I'll be back to see her.

Wouldn't mind trying out another that works there.

I did go to the new one on Blair's ferry across from Walmart. There were 2-3 of them inside and I was met by what seemed to be the most attractive one which doesn't say much. Good massage and happy ending for a 40 tip. Let my hand touch vag OTC and I went under shirt and pulled out a tottie to help the finish.

Experience was mediocre and probably won't return.

I miss the mileage at Moon and definitely the mileage at the old foot massage place on 33rd.

Arbritrtor01
03-03-20, 20:12
Tried new place again, I think I was lucky enough to get the gal that was prior mentioned in an earlier post. She's pretty curvy has an excellent touch and I think I came out very very lucky I was very satisfied when I left. I did not feel any pressure on the tip amount in fact she was out in the lobby when I came out I gave her the tip and left no complaints or any further discussion.Early this AM (around 10) there were 3 at the new place. 2 mentioned already plus a younger thin girl. They were working on putting together furniture and cleaning up the lawn between the place and the gas station.

I went back around noon and got one of the "2" who did a pretty good job with a light massage. NO pressure for a tip and tried 2 different times to take matters in to her hands although I said no.

I'll be back.

Biker59
03-03-20, 22:14
I've gone into the Johnson ave location twice now and both times were with the skinny slightly more attractive one. She did an okay massage and teased pretty good, more on the second go obviously.

Tried to get me to take care of the issue or pay her 40 for tip to have her do it. Refused any other advances. She did the ending with a paper towel hovering over the head so when I can she just covers the little head and kills it for me so I don't think I'll be back to see her.

Wouldn't mind trying out another that works there.

I did go to the new one on Blair's ferry across from Walmart. There were 2-3 of them inside and I was met by what seemed to be the most attractive one which doesn't say much. Good massage and happy ending for a 40 tip. Let my hand touch vag OTC and I went under shirt and pulled out a tottie to help the finish.

Experience was mediocre and probably won't return.

I miss the mileage at Moon and definitely the mileage at the old foot massage place on 33rd.Can you clarify location because the new one on Blairsferry is closer to Center point Road and there is another one that is across from Sam's and Walmart.

SocratesRvng
03-03-20, 23:39
Can you clarify location because the new one on Blairsferry is closer to Center point Road and there is another one that is across from Sam's and Walmart.Guess I didn't visit the "new" one on Blair's ferry. I went to the one directly across from Walmart / Sams.

Biker59
03-12-20, 18:43
Tried new place, drew the thinner gal. Playful and does push tip about 1 more than usual. She doesn't like hands on her too much, very limited. Great message, good conv.

Biker59
03-16-20, 10:27
While the entire world is shutting down and distancing themselves I'm wondering what impact this will have on some of the local establishments that don't always replace the linen between patrons. Maybe if they're also reading these posts they will decide to hold those sheets off as the person is getting ready to leave so that they can see that they are taking steps to help protect people in between times. Especially during these times. https://www.massagemag.com/coronavirus-safety-precautions-client-communication-for-massage-therapists-121886/ hopefully that link will go through the posting since it really is tied to the safety and well-being of everybody.

Arbritrtor01
03-22-20, 18:05
Governor Reynolds announced all salons, barber shops, massage spas, and tattoo parlors are to close at 10:00 PM today.

Biker59
03-24-20, 19:07
Governor Reynolds announced all salons, barber shops, massage spas, and tattoo parlors are to close at 10:00 PM today.You can still do carry out or drive up at the window maybe we can call ahead and just borrow one for a little bit. .

Hootersman1
03-25-20, 11:59
That may be construed as human trafficking, right? LOL. That would be a sight, walking out the entrance with a lady over your shoulder, I would bet she would be fighting all the way out, since she probably wouldn't understand what is going on!

You can still do carry out or drive up at the window maybe we can call ahead and just borrow one for a little bit. .

TuggMe
04-02-20, 10:33
I miss the fuzzy tacos. Had just started building a relationship with a couple different girls and now shut down.

I was going to swing in and see if I could get their personal number but missed it. Anyone have any contacts for them? Doing privates?

Biker59
04-02-20, 21:25
I miss the fuzzy tacos. Had just started building a relationship with a couple different girls and now shut down.

I was going to swing in and see if I could get their personal number but missed it. Anyone have any contacts for them? Doing privates?Sorry, not here. Would have as well if known this.

TuggMe
04-03-20, 10:22
So does this push back the open date on our local faves? I can't take it much longer!

With that being said, we need to be smart going back in when they open. They are going to be hurting for money. So keep it real with tips. .4 for a HJ with nothing else is too much.

I do. 2 for HJ, .4 HJ with uc touching. 8 DATY/ BJ 1 bill FS / bjcim.

If we stick together in this, we will get better results.

Stop feeding the ladies that are no good.

Biker59
04-04-20, 10:20
So does this push back the open date on our local faves? I can't take it much longer!

With that being said, we need to be smart going back in when they open. They are going to be hurting for money. So keep it real with tips. .4 for a HJ with nothing else is too much.

I do. 2 for HJ, .4 HJ with uc touching. 8 DATY/ BJ 1 bill FS / bjcim.

If we stick together in this, we will get better results.

Stop feeding the ladies that are no good.Agreed. Tables have turned. Pay less, go back often.

Arbritrtor01
04-04-20, 16:09
[Deleted by Admin]

Please stop posting about Corona on review threads. Post about it in the general threads or the fight threads.

A2

Biker59
04-07-20, 18:01
Just curious but wondering if it's just me that when this all starts to blow over I almost look feel like carrying my own plastic and sheet in with me. Just hope some of the spots recover. Not seeing any promising activity on other sites. Same old scams keep popping up.

Biker59
04-14-20, 17:43
Just curious but wondering if it's just me that when this all starts to blow over I almost look feel like carrying my own plastic and sheet in with me. Just hope some of the spots recover. Not seeing any promising activity on other sites. Same old scams keep popping up.I did call one of the posted numbers the other day ladies are still in town waiting for the restrictions to be lifted but also indicated no other options available at this time. Anyone has had any luck anywhere whole store send me a private message.

PT Dragon
04-24-20, 15:49
I did call one of the posted numbers the other day ladies are still in town waiting for the restrictions to be lifted but also indicated no other options available at this time. Anyone has had any luck anywhere whole store send me a private message.I was wondering about that. Thanks for checking. Hopefully, they will be back in business soon. If anything at all going on, pm me as well.

Biker59
04-24-20, 18:26
I was wondering about that. Thanks for checking. Hopefully, they will be back in business soon. If anything at all going on, pm me as well.Will do. I certainly hope with everything that's going on at the way they conduct business and change at least the lining in between will become standard process. As much as I want to get back into the swing of things I also don't want it to be because of a very costly mistake.

Biker59
04-24-20, 18:27
Has anyone ever had luck with STG? If so, pm me.

Biker59
05-06-20, 18:04
I heard medical spas may get to open Friday, 8th. Stay tuned. I'm sure there will be a rush. Hope it gets cleaned between real good! And be conservative as earlier discussed. Don't blow it early.

Biker59
05-06-20, 18:14
I heard medical spas may get to open Friday, 8th. Stay tuned. I'm sure there will be a rush. Hope it gets cleaned between real good! And be conservative as earlier discussed. Don't blow it early.https://governor.iowa.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Proclamation%20of%20Disaster%20Emergency%20-%202020.05.06.pdf?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery

Daven Port
05-06-20, 18:38
Looking to gather information on this lovely. She turned up in another city and I am contemplating making a trip.

https://cedar-rapids.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/journey-of-a-lifetime/438789438759

TuggMe
05-09-20, 13:53
What the hell?! Nothing seemed to open up. I talked with 6th St and she still doesn't know when they will open.

Anyone had any private luck? Feel free to PM me.

Tugg.

Pmil 202
05-10-20, 08:17
What the hell?! Nothing seemed to open up. I talked with 6th St and she still doesn't know when they will open.

Anyone had any private luck? Feel free to PM me.

Tugg.I took a look at the order she put out and it said medical spas? I am not sure what that refers to, perhaps lmts?

Biker59
05-10-20, 11:10
I took a look at the order she put out and it said medical spas? I am not sure what that refers to, perhaps lmts?I looked at it in more detail did not look like it was going to include these. I was hopeful on the initial classification of medical spas that I'm looking at Iowa code it's a different branch of the medical profession. And no luck here on anything else individually.

PT Dragon
05-11-20, 09:34
I looked at it in more detail did not look like it was going to include these. I was hopeful on the initial classification of medical spas that I'm looking at Iowa code it's a different branch of the medical profession. And no luck here on anything else individually.I think it will be a while. Probably at some point, unless the confirmed cases spikes, she will say everything can open. Not sure how the social distance thing will work.

Biker59
05-13-20, 12:09
I think it will be a while. Probably at some point, unless the confirmed cases spikes, she will say everything can open. Not sure how the social distance thing will work.Well, things open Friday! It's a start. Waiting on details, but will open.

Biker59
05-13-20, 12:38
Well, things open Friday! It's a start. Waiting on details, but will open.https://www.weareiowa.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/iowa-businesses-to-reopen-governor-kim-reynolds-salons-restaurants-bars-casinos/524-3292d23d-d354-4382-9faf-eb26ba4c1873

Biker59
05-15-20, 11:36
Rej by the ID opens Monday. Blairsferry on June 1st. Johnson was to be today. 6th st no feedback. Be nice to see reports of how each are handling, prices etc. And form earlier post, be conservative on tips.

Biker59
05-15-20, 14:10
Rej by the ID opens Monday. Blairsferry on June 1st. Johnson was to be today. 6th st no feedback. Be nice to see reports of how each are handling, prices etc. And form earlier post, be conservative on tips.Made the rounds to verify. 6th was dark, no answer. Johnson was packed, running into others coming and going, those workers are going to be worn out, burned out. I'd was cleaning, might open earlier Saturday possible. Dark on blairsferry. Feedback I have from some is, be ready to be sprayed down / disinfected. I might wait a little longer. Between that and the surge, not thinking I may get focused or good attention.

Ryoakame
05-15-20, 15:52
Made the rounds to verify. 6th was dark, no answer. Johnson was packed, running into others coming and going, those workers are going to be worn out, burned out. I'd was cleaning, might open earlier Saturday possible. Dark on blairsferry. Feedback I have from some is, be ready to be sprayed down / disinfected. I might wait a little longer. Between that and the surge, not thinking I may get focused or good attention.Nonetheless I think imma wait it out. Even if there's no extras at Johnson, the massage is much needed.

Biker59
05-16-20, 12:17
Nonetheless I think imma wait it out. Even if there's no extras at Johnson, the massage is much needed.Tried doing walk in at a few today. Places full, and running into people being turned away as well. Might give this some time.

Hootersman1
05-17-20, 22:24
I'm just wondering if anyone has the good fortune of getting in to any open places already. If you have, can you let us unfortunate ones know how it went, with the tipping prices and service quality. I have a feeling that there is the possibility of trying to rush through a session, and the tips may have gone up, just because the demand is very high for the time being. They will be going for quantity, not quality with the massage. Any input and info would be greatly appreciated by many of us here.

TuggMe
05-18-20, 11:24
I hit Johnson on Friday, waited in room for about 25 minutes. The whole place smells like cleaner, they spray you when you walk in, give you a mask and have you put your clothes in a garbage bag. When the girl came in I recognized her immediately. Younger girl from Bei Fang off Center Point. Wait was worth it, started on back, she pulled towel of and sprayed my hands and jr, then wiped everything real well. Asked if I wanted normal, "with hand motion" I said no, and pointed at her face (covered in mask) she made motion to her mouth, I said yes. 1 Benny, I said. 8 and she said OK. She positioned herself so she could see the door, put a ziplock over jr and got to work. Didn't take long, let me give and finished. Massage after was nice, all front, will return.

Concerned with her being do you front with it. She's going to get busted. Again. https://www.google.com/search?q=cedar+rapids+massage+parlor&client=ms-android-uscellular-us-revc&prmd=mniv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0 ahUKEwjdxKTg2 b3 pAhUDbs0 KHbjxDWEQ_AUIFygD&biw=412&bih=724#imgrc=i7 xa612.

The mamasun is not in on it, play it cool and be safe.

Tugg.

FacialGiver74
05-18-20, 13:33
I have been to many of the ones in CR and waiting till it slows down to start going again. But I am wondering if anyone has had any luck trying for more then just a hand ending and if so which one and about what kind of til was required? I have only went with the traditional ending so to speak and wondering if there is ever more available.

Thanks for all your help guys I love reading the other threads of places to avoid and what's the best ones. This virus sucks and cannot wait to get back to normal. Thanks in advance.

PT Dragon
05-18-20, 14:47
Johnson Ave opened Friday. Their hours start at 10 am. I drove by around 945 and already two vehicles in the lot. Both empty, so I figured they were in. I walked in the side door and expected to be told to come back. Rather was told it was 30 minute wait and led to a room. It was about 45 minutes later, a different one came in. A little older / slightly heavier and made me buy a mask for $5. The massage might have been ok, if not for the constant interruptions via phone and walk ins. Every body wanted to make an appointment, but she would just tell them to come back when they wanted. She did do a lot of teasing and on the flip did a good job finishing me off. She was going to finish with a massage but the phone rang again. I told her that I was good. Gave her a modest tip and left. Parking lot was packed on the way out.

I knew it was going to be a madhouse, so I was fine with it.

Biker59
05-18-20, 17:01
Was able to get in at the one on first Avenue finally in the afternoon after things slow down. Both girls have smokin bodies the one is really cute. I wore a mask they wore a mask as well take your temperature but did not spray you down like the other place. They are definitely changing the bedding after each person and if you're looking for just a good massage this would be the place that much on extras therefore the tip was not as gracious either. Did an hour and 2 for the tip. The walls don't go all the way up so you can hear others some people need to understand not to be so darn chatty. I have to agree with some of the earlier post with the surge I'm sure they're trying to push the quantity through to make up for lost time and as I mentioned before they're probably getting a little burned out on a couple things so not quite as eager maybe once this hits a law that might change and as other areas come online a little more competition might help.

Arbritrtor01
05-24-20, 18:33
Stopped by the one near the I'd about 1 pm. 1. 5 hr wait. ... Nope that not happening. Looked like two girls with good bodies.

Went to Johnson ave about 2 pm. Only mamasun was there. There was no wait. Sprayed down, take off clothes in the lobby and put them in a bag.

Walked to the back & got my hands sprayed down. Laid down.

Girl came in with mask, goggles and nitrile gloves. ... Yep I was really turned on.

Adequate message, but wanted me to finish myself on the flip. She put my hand under the towel & when I took it out she laughed. She tried to put her hand under and I pushed it away.

Got inturupted 3 times and at least one other guy came in and she put him in the room across WITH MY DOOR OPEN.

NOPE I am done.

FacialGiver201
05-26-20, 02:58
I visited the one by the I'd and called before to make sure available. Earlier the better here. It was about 10:30 am and both girls were available. Took my temp and off to the room. Must wear a mask which made it a little warm when your face down. Both ladies there had pretty smoking bodies. I believe I got the younger one but with the masks couldn't really tell. Surprisingly had a really good massage here. For the time being I don't think you will get much more then a massage. I asked and she said I can do it myself. Said no thank you. Paid the hour $60 and have a $20 tip. Keep you pretty covered and doesn't even tease the boys. But still a really good massage.

I also visited the Johnson Ave one. This one is kind of crazy. You walk in through plastic curtain and they spray you with actual Lysol which was weird. I asked for the younger girl cause the older can be rude. Gives you a garbage bag and says put your close into. Paid the hour $70 and went into the room and waited about 20 min. The younger came in and has a really good body. But was weirded out but the rubber gloves, mask, and lab goggles but whatever I guess. She gives a decent massage but nothing great. On the flip she cleans around the boys and just asks if you want it done. I said yes of course but I feel they are the only one in town offering the happy ending cause it was like a race to get me done. Wasn't even enjoyable but did allow to go up shirt and play with chest. She tried to stop at a half hour and when I told her I paid for the hour she kind of.

Got huffy and said next time pay half hour. She had me sit and gave a not good back massage. I have her $40 tip. I more then likely will not visit this one again as I have had too many bad experiences here.

I hope when Cedar opens they will be like before and not all different.

Biker59
05-26-20, 18:46
I visited the one by the I'd and called before to make sure available. Earlier the better here. It was about 10:30 am and both girls were available. Took my temp and off to the room. Must wear a mask which made it a little warm when your face down. Both ladies there had pretty smoking bodies. I believe I got the younger one but with the masks couldn't really tell. Surprisingly had a really good massage here. For the time being I don't think you will get much more then a massage. I asked and she said I can do it myself. Said no thank you. Paid the hour $60 and have a $20 tip. Keep you pretty covered and doesn't even tease the boys. But still a really good massage.

I also visited the Johnson Ave one. This one is kind of crazy. You walk in through plastic curtain and they spray you with actual Lysol which was weird. I asked for the younger girl cause the older can be rude. Gives you a garbage bag and says put your close into. Paid the hour $70 and went into the room and waited about 20 min. The younger came in and has a really good body. But was weirded out but the rubber gloves, mask, and lab goggles but whatever I guess. She gives a decent massage but nothing great. On the flip she cleans around the boys and just asks if you want it done. I said yes of course but I feel they are the only one in town offering the happy ending cause it was like a race to get me done. Wasn't even enjoyable but did allow to go up shirt and play with chest. She tried to stop at a half hour and when I told her I paid for the hour she kind of.

Got huffy and said next time pay half hour. She had me sit and gave a not good back massage. I have her $40 tip. I more then likely will not visit this one again as I have had too many bad experiences here.

I hope when Cedar opens they will be like before and not all different.Yep, about what I got, or didn't, at I'd. Johnson is at $70? Wow. Bring back 'Pear'! I'm almost anticipating the surge being over after last weekend when everything opened up on that Friday hopefully it'll slow down and as they become more desperate for money things may improve.

Arbritrtor01
05-26-20, 21:09
Yep, about what I got, or didn't, at I'd. Johnson is at $70? Wow. Bring back 'Pear'! I'm almost anticipating the surge being over after last weekend when everything opened up on that Friday hopefully it'll slow down and as they become more desperate for money things may improve.1/2 hr was 45. ... Up from 40 in the past.

Biker59
06-03-20, 20:05
I think a few other spots it opened up just curious if anybody had tried stopping in to get any insight on how their operations are doing? Having not heard anything on here from Oriental near Sams, Cedar, or six street.

Roman Deangelo
06-03-20, 23:59
I think a few other spots it opened up just curious if anybody had tried stopping in to get any insight on how their operations are doing? Having not heard anything on here from Oriental near Sams, Cedar, or six street.Yep tried all 3 of those and business as normal. Normal ish. Face mask thing is a bit wierd / kinky. These girls are scared and broke. They really are key workers on the front line.

Biker59
06-04-20, 19:22
Yep tried all 3 of those and business as normal. Normal ish. Face mask thing is a bit wierd / kinky. These girls are scared and broke. They really are key workers on the front line.Hope the thirst for $$ results in good experiences. I had cut back on some of the additional tipping because of the reduction in some service and I got a dirty look. It was a 30% tip for basics. Most LMTs would gladly take that.

Biker59
06-05-20, 11:39
Gave Cedar a shot since reopen. Saw 2 gals, both seemed new, 1 for sure. Went with new one, seemed promising. She is playful as long as she is the one doing it. Leave your hands at home, you won't need them. Left relaxed though. Won't be back though.

Biker59
06-16-20, 17:04
It's been quiet. No new info or reviews of the other places? I've spent about $500 the last few places, so need to rebuild the discretionary undo before next trip.

Biker59
06-29-20, 16:55
It's been quiet. No new info or reviews of the other places? I've spent about $500 the last few places, so need to rebuild the discretionary undo before next trip.Tried ID over the weekend. Same gals, same theme. I'm curious on mileage at the other places?

Roman Deangelo
06-29-20, 23:24
Tried ID over the weekend. Same gals, same theme. I'm curious on mileage at the other places?You've only got 2 wheels your mileage is going to be diffrent than my mileage!

I did have one provider make very good use of her blue nitrile gloves since the reopening.

Just go out there and give it a go!

BigRig1977
07-06-20, 15:57
Seems like Shang is open again. Any news on this one? Went to old reliable nw tons of people in the lot so I left. What is going on there?

Roman Deangelo
07-08-20, 00:16
Went to old reliable nw tons of people in the lot so I left. What is going on thereFunny story about NW place.

I get undressed in their little plastic cubicle in the reception area, clothes into a plastic bag, so just me and a very small towel (which I had to ask for), I needed a pee before the massage, so I ask to use the bathroom. The lady then tells me the bathroom inside the unit is not working (probaly bullshit because she doesn't want to share a bathroom with a bunch of dirty covid guys) and there is a bathroom outside the unit in the communal hallway. They (2 Chinese ladies) try to make me go to the bathroom located in the communal hallway, when we open the door there is a whole bunch of women hanging around at the hairdessers doorway at the other end of the hallway, remember I'm wearing nothing but a small towel. I tell my provider I'll hold it it, she tries again to push me into the hallway again and twice I'm confronted by a gang of gossiping women. I just held my pee in.

Then she did so some sceintific experiments on me.

I did enjoy the experience but be warned go to the bathroom before you get naked and the other cars there could belong to hair salon clients.

BigRig1977
07-08-20, 13:14
Funny story about NW place.

I get undressed in their little plastic cubicle in the reception area, clothes into a plastic bag, so just me and a very small towel (which I had to ask for), I needed a pee before the massage, so I ask to use the bathroom. The lady then tells me the bathroom inside the unit is not working (probaly bullshit because she doesn't want to share a bathroom with a bunch of dirty covid guys) and there is a bathroom outside the unit in the communal hallway. They (2 Chinese ladies) try to make me go to the bathroom located in the communal hallway, when we open the door there is a whole bunch of women hanging around at the hairdessers doorway at the other end of the hallway, remember I'm wearing nothing but a small towel. I tell my provider I'll hold it it, she tries again to push me into the hallway again and twice I'm confronted by a gang of gossiping women. I just held my pee in.

Then she did so some sceintific experiments on me.

I did enjoy the experience but be warned go to the bathroom before you get naked and the other cars there could belong to hair salon clients.Dude,

I don't know how you stayed after that incident I will be sure to be prepared next time I go. I feel like we have a real supply and demand issue in cr.

DaCubsMan
07-08-20, 15:31
Seems like Shang is open again. Any news on this one? Went to old reliable nw tons of people in the lot so I left. What is going on there?Have some intel on old shag. DM me if you want info.

Biker59
07-12-20, 17:16
Have some intel on old shag. DM me if you want info.I did casually stop and just to kind a look it over. A cute girl in there working solo right now very friendly seems to be more professional massage, fill out a form on areas that are sore things like that. The open sign is not the traditional multiple LED open sign either so I think they're trying to make it not look like a traditional AMP. I did not take the plunge today but I may stop back give it a go see what it's like. She mentioned some thing about so many of them being shut down 10 months ago might've been when the licensing thing hits so she might be part of an ownership they got hit hard back when the ordinance went into play.

LordSon
07-14-20, 14:25
I was going to NW side before covid and there was smaller thin gal that was good service provider. She used to work at Beijing Fang on center point before it closed. Now after covid she is not back at NW side. Trying to find her or some that is a good service provider.

Biker59
07-16-20, 19:11
I was going to NW side before covid and there was smaller thin gal that was good service provider. She used to work at Beijing Fang on center point before it closed. Now after covid she is not back at NW side. Trying to find her or some that is a good service provider.If you go to Cedar over on Blairs ferry road or the new one that replaced Shanghai you will leave satisfied.

Roman Deangelo
07-17-20, 00:16
If you go to Cedar over on Blairs ferry road or the new one that replaced Shanghai you will leave satisfied.I thought you said you weren't going back to Cedar, not worth a revisit.

I've been to all bar one in C are since reopening and have left completely satisfied, some more satisfying than others, Cedar and Shang came out bottom of my list of available extra extras. Pm me if I'm wrong and need to put in more visits to these 2.

Biker59
07-17-20, 12:31
I thought you said you weren't going back to Cedar, not worth a revisit.

I've been to all bar one in C are since reopening and have left completely satisfied, some more satisfying than others, Cedar and Shang came out bottom of my list of available extra extras. Pm me if I'm wrong and need to put in more visits to these 2.I only went back to Cedar the one time left satisfied but won't return. Shang is about the same results so probably won't be going back to either one of those two.

Roman Deangelo
07-19-20, 23:52
So on quite a few occasions I've had a providers finger in my ass, (well lubricated). It seems like they do this with new clients as a way to hook you in, then never really repeat it on a regular basis. Its like they do it to claim you? I don't pay extra for it its just one of those extra extras like tit sucking or pussy rubbing which isn't available everywhere.

Biker59
07-23-20, 17:09
I was going to NW side before covid and there was smaller thin gal that was good service provider. She used to work at Beijing Fang on center point before it closed. Now after covid she is not back at NW side. Trying to find her or some that is a good service provider.I stopped in at Northwest today after hearing there was a new girl. Supposedly she was busy so I did not get to actually see her but the little short chubby one came out to greet and immediately started to spray me down which I really did not appreciate. She wouldn't be too bad but she needs to lose the attitude kind of reminds me of a little Chihuahua in the body of a pitbull. Hopefully somebody else will post if they had any luck with the new girl that supposedly showed up on Wednesday. The mama sans was saying that she is beautiful beautiful but I think they all say that.

Biker59
07-26-20, 14:30
I stopped in at Northwest today after hearing there was a new girl. Supposedly she was busy so I did not get to actually see her but the little short chubby one came out to greet and immediately started to spray me down which I really did not appreciate. She wouldn't be too bad but she needs to lose the attitude kind of reminds me of a little Chihuahua in the body of a pitbull. Hopefully somebody else will post if they had any luck with the new girl that supposedly showed up on Wednesday. The mama sans was saying that she is beautiful beautiful but I think they all say that.Anyone have insight on Johnson?

Roman Deangelo
07-26-20, 15:19
Just to clarify to everyone. In 6 years of mongering in Cedar rapids I've had some extra, extras, unfortunately some of those places aren't open anymore or have new owners. So my advice is just try the diffrent places untill you get lucky.

I fingered an old lady in relax and day spa.

I full on kissed and sucked tits in wonderful.

I had a provider rub her pussy (clothed) on my nose in wonderful.

Just don't be pushy and treat your provider with respect, some don't like to be touched at all. Others it might take more than one visit.

I have never asked for a finger in the ass, but I'm an older guy so these girls know if they want to get the job done quicker and save thier wrists they have to do something additional.

Wwallace34
07-27-20, 10:44
I stopped in this weekend but the shorter lady came out and said she was the only one available so I left. Hopefully someone gets to meet the new lady and report back.

Anyone have insight on Johnson?

AdvisorMN
07-27-20, 14:01
I occasionally travel to CR for business but have never tried the MP scene, can someone / anyone give me the names of the better places to try? Thanks.

GB6810
07-28-20, 08:36
I occasionally travel to CR for business but have never tried the MP scene, can someone / anyone give me the names of the better places to try? Thanks.I visited Oriental Massage in Hiawatha yesterday, had a good visit, left happy. Only drawback for me is parking is very exposed on a busy street, but it is off street.

Roman Deangelo
07-28-20, 19:39
I stopped in this weekend but the shorter lady came out and said she was the only one available so I left. Hopefully someone gets to meet the new lady and report back.Let's say she is pretty, so what, last time I was in there they wore baggy blue gloves, mask and goggles.

Biker59
08-02-20, 19:38
Did anybody have any luck anywhere this weekend I would've gone but I had a little bit of a sore throat probably from sleeping with windows open because it's been nice but did not want to take the chance and spread it so I avoided all locations.

Arbritrtor01
08-05-20, 10:04
Last Friday I stopped at 6th St.

Same old mamasan there but there was a very small, very slim older woman who was wearing a skirt and tights.

I don't think it was the hippie girl who used to work at BeiJing but it could have been.

OK massage, let my hands roam anywhere but wouldn't let me get into her tights. MIGHT be able to go farther with some persistence.

45 half hour. Gave a 40 tip as I had a good time.

Biker59
08-05-20, 17:09
Last Friday I stopped at 6th St.

Same old mamasan there but there was a very small, very slim older woman who was wearing a skirt and tights.

I don't think it was the hippie girl who used to work at BeiJing but it could have been.

OK massage, let my hands roam anywhere but wouldn't let me get into her tights. MIGHT be able to go farther with some persistence.

45 half hour. Gave a 40 tip as I had a good time.Thanks for update. I miss cici, who was there.

Arbritrtor01
08-06-20, 18:21
They advertised on Skip that they have new girls and new ownership.

Same girls as before. But mamasan said New Girl New Girl New Girl as I left.

Biker59
08-08-20, 09:42
They advertised on Skip that they have new girls and new ownership.

Same girls as before. But mamasan said New Girl New Girl New Girl as I left.She is a real piece. I've only had her once it was very limited I think she thinks she is worth a lot more than she is. And talk about pushy very very pushy.

PT Dragon
08-15-20, 17:32
Are any of the AMPs open yet?

Arbritrtor01
08-20-20, 17:21
Are any of the AMPs open yet?I stopped at all of the AMPs I know of in CR yesterday.

They are all open. I did not partake but I stopped.

Hootersman1
08-23-20, 02:58
I had a friend tell me he stopped in at the Johnson ave place, got the massage, and she asked. 8 for a HJ! He said no and he got up and left. Sounds like she is getting the GPS disease. I am guessing she thinks she can upsell because of the Covid. I know I won't go there. I see the place in Hiawatha across from Sam's is going; I went by Wednesday evening early and saw four vehicles in their p. Lot. Does anyone know of Cedar m. If they are open? I noticed their sign is damaged from the storm so I couldn't tell if they are open.

RandoGuy
08-23-20, 16:26
I had a friend tell me he stopped in at the Johnson ave place, got the massage, and she asked. 8 for a HJ! He said no and he got up and left. Sounds like she is getting the GPS disease. I am guessing she thinks she can upsell because of the Covid. I know I won't go there. I see the place in Hiawatha across from Sam's is going; I went by Wednesday evening early and saw four vehicles in their p. Lot. Does anyone know of Cedar m. If they are open? I noticed their sign is damaged from the storm so I couldn't tell if they are open.Went to the place by Hyvee (see IC thread) had a great massage and not even a hint of expectation for a tip. Of course, I gave her one; half what your girl asked for. She was grateful and gracious for the the tip and asked that I stop by again. I plan on doing that. Some places going to go out of business they keep that bs up.

LifeGuy
08-25-20, 23:57
Stop by the Oriental today, saw Linda. Fantastic massage, in fact one of the best ever. Left happy.

BigRig1977
09-04-20, 14:20
I had a friend tell me he stopped in at the Johnson ave place, got the massage, and she asked. 8 for a HJ! He said no and he got up and left. Sounds like she is getting the GPS disease. I am guessing she thinks she can upsell because of the Covid. I know I won't go there. I see the place in Hiawatha across from Sam's is going; I went by Wednesday evening early and saw four vehicles in their p. Lot. Does anyone know of Cedar m. If they are open? I noticed their sign is damaged from the storm so I couldn't tell if they are open.Getting out of hand with the cost. These ladies don't know what they have until its gone. I had the same issue there when I was in tow. Looked like 1 avenue has a new place that may be coming up again. We can only hope for more of a selection.

Hootersman1
09-06-20, 21:58
So I stopped in at Cedar on Blairs. And paid for an hour. When I walked up to the door, it said they would check my temp when inside. I still went in, and the gal came around the counter and asked for how long? I paid for an hour, and she led me to the room. Massage was good, she took her time doing the massage. No interruptions either. I heard the phone ring twice, she didn't leave to answer it. Just before the flip, she did some teasing for a short time. Then the flip, she asked and pointed if "okay?" and I said yes; she then asked how much, I said. 4, she said. 5, I said PM? She said ok and proceeded. Good slow session, and afterwards she kept tickling my nips and she got a kick out of it! It was fun and we laughed together. I will go again to see her. 1. 10 total.

Has anyone tried the 6th st one yet? That place was fun too, before the 'vid.

Biker59
09-07-20, 12:50
So I stopped in at Cedar on Blairs. And paid for an hour. When I walked up to the door, it said they would check my temp when inside. I still went in, and the gal came around the counter and asked for how long? I paid for an hour, and she led me to the room. Massage was good, she took her time doing the massage. No interruptions either. I heard the phone ring twice, she didn't leave to answer it. Just before the flip, she did some teasing for a short time. Then the flip, she asked and pointed if "okay?" and I said yes; she then asked how much, I said. 4, she said. 5, I said PM? She said ok and proceeded. Good slow session, and afterwards she kept tickling my nips and she got a kick out of it! It was fun and we laughed together. I will go again to see her. 1. 10 total.

Has anyone tried the 6th st one yet? That place was fun too, before the 'vid.I tried today. Stopped in the room three of them in there I drew the one in the middle if that makes sense. Center attractive girl nice figure one for half an hour and left totally satisfied. 8 was total damage, well worth it. There was even a little extra along the way as well.

Hootersman1
09-16-20, 01:50
Well I was in cr and decided to try out a place for a massage, I couldn't make up my mind which one to try; so I drove by a couple of places that used to be open, I drove by Shanghai and saw the open sign, then went by the place that used to be by Coe college; that building is completely changed and for sale / rent. Went to the place that used to be by the PO PO, that place is part of a business next door now. I drove on to the one on 6th st SW, that place was open but there were a lot of vehicles around. I decided to go back and try Shanghai. I went in, and another guy was just leaving. No one else there that I could see, there were two girls out front in the lobby. Both looked younger, friendly and easy on the eyes. I paid for an hour and went to the room. She started the massage with the towel on and massaged thru it. She worked on me from top to bottom with the towel, and after it seemed forever, took the towel and covered my legs, and got the oil. She spent most of the hour massaging my back area, and finally she cleaned me up with a hot towel and I turned over. She did a little bit of soft touch on my chest, then asked if I wanted oil and pointed. I said yes, and off we went to the races! I would call her speedy G. For the rapid jack hammering she did. I tried to tell her to slow down but she did for about 10 seconds, then back to the races. Not my thing, I like slow. Afterwards, I left her. 4 and left. Not a good experience for me, but the massage was good. I won't be back.

Biker59
09-19-20, 20:49
I made the rounds tonight to a few places started off with Shang. That was a surprise with everybody sitting in a parking lot watching the cruisers on first Avenue so skip that one. Tried Cedar, my fav was gone, so skipped. Went up the road to Hia, not impressed, kept moving. Decided to drop in on six Street so I finally landed. The gal that wears a skirt or shorts is the one that I drew the other one was busy. Her name starts with an L. Curvy girl very eager and playful, good mileage but hang onto your wallet because she is all about the upsell. I stood my ground and got out with a total damage of 8. 5 for half hr. I'm thinking if you had a Benjamin plus in your wallet that you could probably get a lot more.

TooFunGuy
09-22-20, 13:54
Stopped into six street yesterday for a strange experience. I was greeted by the older of the two ladies, the younger one came out of the room to greet me but I was already being helped so she headed back into a room. The older lady asked me to wash my hands and wait for a minute in the back. I did as she asked. She came and got me after a couple of minutes and led me to a room up front (said she needed to sanitize it). She left so I could laid down and the older lady came back. She gave a nice massage, asked how much pressure and applied as I asked. I let my hands roam some. Here is where it gets weird. She leaves the room and gets into a loud conversation that sounds like an argument with the other lady. Comes back in a like nothing happened. Continues the massage and then leaves abruptly again to continue the argument. Comes back in and I ask if everything is OK. Completely lost the whole moment for me and I'm about ready to leave but decide I have a little longer. She comes back in and finishes. I left happy but overall not a great experience.

TooFunGuy
09-22-20, 13:55
Stopped into six street yesterday for a strange experience. I was greeted by the older of the two ladies, the younger one came out of the room to greet me but I was already being helped so she headed back into a room. The older lady asked me to wash my hands and wait for a minute in the back. I did as she asked. She came and got me after a couple of minutes and led me to a room up front (said she needed to sanitize it). She left so I could laid down and the older lady came back. She gave a nice massage, asked how much pressure and applied as I asked. I let my hands roam some. Here is where it gets weird. She leaves the room and gets into a loud conversation that sounds like an argument with the other lady. Comes back in a like nothing happened. Continues the massage and then leaves abruptly again to continue the argument. Comes back in and I ask if everything is ok. Completely lost the whole moment for me and I'm about ready to leave but decide I have a little longer. She comes back in and finishes. I left happy but overall not a great experience.

Biker59
09-26-20, 21:32
So I thought I would give Shang a try so I stopped in there the other day. There were two girls there and I ended up getting the younger a little bit heavier one, but nice upper eye candy. I think her youth is reflected in the quality of the massage and also other techniques. Was not a fan of having the door left open the entire time either. Not a lot of teasing roaming was limited just seem like she didn't really understand how to play the role of her duties. Finished up awckwardly but finished. It almost felt like a clumsy blind date. There was some clock watching at least a little notice that it was approaching near the end and of course the offer to extend the time. Could not of been any further from what was on my mind of just getting things wrapped up and exiting while I could. Limited English did not help much either but then again maybe it was better in this set of circumstances.

Arbritrtor01
09-30-20, 18:38
I tried today. Stopped in the room three of them in there I drew the one in the middle if that makes sense. Center attractive girl nice figure one for half an hour and left totally satisfied. 8 was total damage, well worth it. There was even a little extra along the way as well.I stopped in today (Cedar) and I felt like a punching bag. My shoulders are still sore to the touch. I told her 3 times to ease up that it hurt whatever she was doing.

Did the flip and she pointed down. I declined. Then she wanted more $$ to massage my arms and front of my legs. I got up and got dressed.

Walked out with both of them hollering at me. Of course I couldn't understand what they wanted.

Yea, won't be back.

Biker59
10-10-20, 16:34
So I thought I would give Shang a try so I stopped in there the other day. There were two girls there and I ended up getting the younger a little bit heavier one, but nice upper eye candy. I think her youth is reflected in the quality of the massage and also other techniques. Was not a fan of having the door left open the entire time either. Not a lot of teasing roaming was limited just seem like she didn't really understand how to play the role of her duties. Finished up awckwardly but finished. It almost felt like a clumsy blind date. There was some clock watching at least a little notice that it was approaching near the end and of course the offer to extend the time. Could not of been any further from what was on my mind of just getting things wrapped up and exiting while I could. Limited English did not help much either but then again maybe it was better in this set of circumstances.Thought I would give it another shot and try the other gal which was definitely a step up an improvement. Massage was much better the full hour seemed like almost 2 hours it was so enjoyable. I'm still not too crazy about them leaving the doors open oh well it does get shut on the flip just not a fan of having things wide open. And I did pop in over at Cedar just before this it was only two of them there and since my favorite one was not there I opted not to stay.

Hootersman1
10-11-20, 12:01
So last week I was in CR and tried the place in Hiawatha. The p. Lot was empty, so I stopped in. I went in, paid for an hour and was led to a room. The girl was friendly, could speak some English. She was probably in her 30's or 40's, its hard to tell their age. She was not skinny, but not plump either, just right sized. She did a good acupressure massage, and kept the towel on me throughout the whole massage. She would just move it around and kept certain parts covered. Not much teasing at all, just a couple times she "tested" places while she was in the area. Not even close to being enough for me. Finally after the flip, I let the towel fall to the side and she immediately covered me. She then ran her hands over my chest and then pointed. I nodded, and she pushed my hand under the towel! I nodded no, and pointed to her, and she asked for a tip. She did do a nice slow massage which was nice. I had to negotiate and she let me do some OTC roaming, and she slapped her arse and said I should do it! She was fun, was playful at the end, so I left a. 5 tip. She said her name was like a fruit, if you have seen her, you'll understand that. (If that is really her name!).

Biker59
10-15-20, 17:46
I hear a new gal has arrived. Anyone verify or have updates from the spray-me-down location?

Biker59
10-19-20, 13:58
I hear a new gal has arrived. Anyone verify or have updates from the spray-me-down location?I decided to pop in and at least take a look and was pleased to see a tall thin gal instead of the old short Chihuahua that was there before. I did not stay I just can't bring myself to go through the routine that's required at that place.

Biker59
10-26-20, 17:10
I decided to pop in and at least take a look and was pleased to see a tall thin gal instead of the old short Chihuahua that was there before. I did not stay I just can't bring myself to go through the routine that's required at that place.I thought I would go over to Johnson and just give it a try and sure enough the short one that usually there came out to greet me I didn't see the other tall one there though did not look quite as striking as when I saw her the first time so I decided to pass.

PT Dragon
10-27-20, 11:53
I thought I would go over to Johnson and just give it a try and sure enough the short one that usually there came out to greet me I didn't see the other tall one there though did not look quite as striking as when I saw her the first time so I decided to pass.Thanks for the update. I have been thinking about heading back there, so you saved me a trip. Could use a little variety instead of same old same old on NE side.

Biker59
10-27-20, 17:27
So out of desperation I thought I would pop in on six street saw one girl come out who was working on somebody meanwhile there's another dude sitting in the lobby playing on his phone almost like it was a friend of the girl giving the massage. I've seen a lot of activity from the adjoining food store gravitate over there to flirt with the girls and then they hang around which kind of kills the whole experience. Hopefully the one that views the cameras all the time will see this and start to put their foot down on all the extra socializing going on. I understand it's boring in between times especially if you only get maybe five or six customers a day but at the same time not a real inviting atmosphere. I've looked over on STG a few times cannot believe the amount of adds there almost curious of how far legit I really don't want to open myself up for a lot of spam either.

Biker59
10-29-20, 22:07
Thanks for the update. I have been thinking about heading back there, so you saved me a trip. Could use a little variety instead of same old same old on NE side.Well I decided to roll the dice and give it a shot so I did stop in went for a half hour with the new tall gal and it was a fantastic experience. She's good at taking direction and very peppy. 8 was damage worth while.

TuggMe
11-01-20, 14:18
New place in the old Duo Duo on 1st and 27th. Paradise spa. Hope it's the same owners from Marion.

Biker59
11-01-20, 18:29
New place in the old Duo Duo on 1st and 27th. Paradise spa. Hope it's the same owners from Marion.29th where it's closed street, construction was old duo. It's fairly close to me I'll have to check it out sometime. After the real luck that I had over a Johnson watches all the way across town I'm going to go broke here trying all these places out again.

EastioMan
11-01-20, 19:35
29th where it's closed street, construction was old duo. It's fairly close to me I'll have to check it out sometime. After the real luck that I had over a Johnson watches all the way across town I'm going to go broke here trying all these places out again.What was the good at Johnson? Feel free to pm me. Never had any real luck there.

Biker59
11-02-20, 00:26
29th where it's closed street, construction was old duo. It's fairly close to me I'll have to check it out sometime. After the real luck that I had over a Johnson watches all the way across town I'm going to go broke here trying all these places out again.I stopped in to look. Pretty basic, one gal, pretty basic not too flashy. Not much English. I'll stay with my known until someone posts a promising. You can enter via 1st ave if heading west easy. Or via 29th, zig zag past close signs through gravel construction across from BP.

Arbritrtor01
11-02-20, 15:37
I stopped in to look. Pretty basic, one gal, pretty basic not too flashy. Not much English. I'll stay with my known until someone posts a promising. You can enter via 1st ave if heading west easy. Or via 29th, zig zag past close signs through gravel construction across from BP.I stopped twice Wednesday. The door was locked both times.

Biker59
11-03-20, 20:05
I stopped twice Wednesday. The door was locked both times.The place out on Boyson Road that I enjoyed sometimes did that when I was in there so this could be a good sign.

AnIweagen
11-04-20, 19:12
One MT Chinese did a great job on my sore back. The peek holes in the doors fro the past owners are covered up with tape LOL. I am happy with the place and will be back. (the road construction is not fun at all. You can get there it just is not easy.

Arbritrtor01
11-05-20, 10:47
The place out on Boyson Road that I enjoyed sometimes did that when I was in there so this could be a good sign.Yes I enjoyed that place very much also.

BlankSpaces
11-05-20, 15:05
Stopped by the other day and saw Nina. Really good massage, identifying my trouble spots butt gentle where needed while I checked out the furniture. She wasn't much for conversation, but she did keep me on the edge after the flip. A bit too much oil, but I left happy and relaxed.

Biker59
11-12-20, 20:55
One MT Chinese did a great job on my sore back. The peek holes in the doors fro the past owners are covered up with tape LOL. I am happy with the place and will be back. (the road construction is not fun at all. You can get there it just is not easy.Well I decided to stop by finally got into the parking lot off of first Avenue cannot get it off of 29th St. Anymore. The massage was painful and if she knows you have extra cash she's asking for a bigger tip before conclusion of anything so hide your cash before hand and don't be afraid to negotiate because she definitely starts high. I know I will not be going back at this point lesson learned all the way around.

Biker59
11-19-20, 22:52
I've actually stopped in several places since my last posting seems to be fairly busy but yet there's no updates here so wondering if most those clients don't know about this page or people are slowing down on their postings or sharing of information even with us old timers via Pm.

I popped in at 29th St. Said I wasn't going to go back in but I just had to reassure myself that that was the right decision and it was. Tried old Shang and one gal seems to be one that was there a month or so ago and now there's a new thinner one there didn't have time to stay on that one. I have to try Johnson and six street tomorrow and see if any roll over there almost afraid to go back to cedar, I know what that has been like.

Biker59
11-20-20, 17:15
I've actually stopped in several places since my last posting seems to be fairly busy but yet there's no updates here so wondering if most those clients don't know about this page or people are slowing down on their postings or sharing of information even with us old timers via Pm.

I popped in at 29th St. Said I wasn't going to go back in but I just had to reassure myself that that was the right decision and it was. Tried old Shang and one gal seems to be one that was there a month or so ago and now there's a new thinner one there didn't have time to stay on that one. I have to try Johnson and six street tomorrow and see if any roll over there almost afraid to go back to cedar, I know what that has been like.I'm going to go broke soon. Tried Johnson, taller gal is there who I had good luck with. Also tried Shang and had a great message, very relaxed etc.

Biker59
11-24-20, 21:22
I'm going to go broke soon. Tried Johnson, taller gal is there who I had good luck with. Also tried Shang and had a great message, very relaxed etc.Well I'm starting to kind of focusing on my favorites I did go over to Cedar early or today. Two girls in there the thinner one that's the regular I think she's kind of a manager type and then there was another new face not too bad very pretty got a little junk in the trunk and small A / B size. So I drew the newer one I think her name was Nina or something like that, hard message, sore. Good ending but paid for it. Won't be returning though, have others closer and similar results. I think this is going to be the last one for a while though given all the travel going on and the way the virus is spreading I think I'm just going to lay low for a little bit.

Arbritrtor01
11-27-20, 19:11
Stopped at Johnson Ave today. Same old mamasan but she insisted there was a "beautiful " new girl (how can you tell beautiful behind a mask and face shield).

Anyway Nina gave me an hour and not a bad massage. She was younger and thin with nice small breasts under a heavily padded bra.

She let me roam wherever I wanted but she was wearing at least 3 layers of clothing so it wasn't worth a whole lot. Standard handy & kept teasing junior until the very end of the time.

Couldn't get her to come off the handy for anything else.

Not a bad time but will stick with a 30 minute from now on.

Biker59
11-28-20, 21:44
Stopped at Johnson Ave today. Same old mamasan but she insisted there was a "beautiful " new girl (how can you tell beautiful behind a mask and face shield).

Anyway Nina gave me an hour and not a bad massage. She was younger and thin with nice small breasts under a heavily padded bra.

She let me roam wherever I wanted but she was wearing at least 3 layers of clothing so it wasn't worth a whole lot. Standard handy & kept teasing junior until the very end of the time.

Couldn't get her to come off the handy for anything else.

Not a bad time but will stick with a 30 minute from now on.Funny how all their names are either Nina Coco Cici yo-yo and the list goes on. Kind of sounds like the one that I had she was a little bit taller slender medium size cups not too bad but yeah I could not get too much past what you already mentioned. Wish we get some other reports from some other places haven't heard much about six street on how that's doing.

Arbritrtor01
12-01-20, 12:33
Funny how all their names are either Nina Coco Cici yo-yo and the list goes on. Kind of sounds like the one that I had she was a little bit taller slender medium size cups not too bad but yeah I could not get too much past what you already mentioned. Wish we get some other reports from some other places haven't heard much about six street on how that's doing.I was at 6th st a couple weeks ago. Nothing new to report. Had a different girl but same old story.

I stopped there before going to Johnson ave the other day and the old mammasan was there. Nope not dealing with her either.

Yes the names are the same and it is a good probability that you might get the same girl twice using different names.

Biker59
12-11-20, 16:31
OMG. You would think with everything going on and everybody competing for business that the service industry whatever it is much better customer service than what I ran into today. First off the girl isn't all that great she think she's a lot better than what she is a little bit pushy little rough around the edges as well. This might sound bad but I would see her working more at a truckstop then a place that gives massages. Went for a half an hour and I was out the door in 20 minutes. Literally the flip game about 8 to 10 minutes into the whole thing and then it was right to the point. She started off at six I told her way too high came down to five still too much I said standard is four. She kept going wanted to just get it over with I think as did I and pretty much it was over. At least the other places you actually get a massage over the whole body or you can feel like you actually got something this was nothing won't go back and I would encourage nobody else to as well. I would much rather pay 20 less overall and go over to the place across from Hardees and at least be able to enjoy it and have some I candy at the same time this was not worth the total that I spent at all but it was a good lesson.

Hootersman1
12-15-20, 12:39
Has anybody had any of the places in CR offer a pm? The couple I've tried don't seem to offer it anymore. May at Oriental used to, and she is now at Cedar, but doesn't seem to do massages anymore, at least when I'm there she isn't around until I come out to leave. Any info would be good. Be safe everyone.

Biker59
12-15-20, 19:40
Has anybody had any of the places in CR offer a pm? The couple I've tried don't seem to offer it anymore. May at Oriental used to, and she is now at Cedar, but doesn't seem to do massages anymore, at least when I'm there she isn't around until I come out to leave. Any info would be good. Be safe everyone.I've seen the quality and eagerness decline significantly. They need reminders of when they were shut down, no cash. Well, their customer base willing to go in under these conditions and limited funds want good service. I wish more knew about this site, spread the word, cut back on the tips. My last few times I did. Held my ground. They weren't happy. Welcome to reality.

Roman Deangelo
12-16-20, 01:04
Has anybody had any of the places in CR offer a pm? The couple I've tried don't seem to offer it anymore. May at Oriental used to, and she is now at Cedar, but doesn't seem to do massages anymore, at least when I'm there she isn't around until I come out to leave. Any info would be good. Be safe everyone.There's a trick to this: be an old * who doesn't cum easily.

I've never asked for a finger up the bum, but they know when its necessary.

Yes May / Cindy at O. M. / C. M. Did once finger the fuck out of my ass. But alas no more. She's not as fun as she used to be.

I've also had a recent surprise anal visit at the Moantin and in the new Johnson ave.

I think its better if you don't know its coming.

Biker59
12-16-20, 18:01
There's a trick to this: be an old * who doesn't cum easily.

I've never asked for a finger up the bum, but they know when its necessary.

Yes May / Cindy at O. M. / C. M. Did once finger the fuck out of my ass. But alas no more. She's not as fun as she used to be.

I've also had a recent surprise anal visit at the Moantin and in the new Johnson ave.

I think its better if you don't know its coming.Johnson has new staff? Alaways had seen the same Mammasamm there past year+.

RandoGuy
12-16-20, 23:25
So I am wondering, just for shits and giggles, how far I would have to drive to find a good table shower. I really miss the good ts times I got in Warren and the Bay Area. It doesn't seem to be a big thing in the midwest. I'm sure there must be some places in Chi-town and StL, but I don't know where they are. So. For all the mongers here, pop quiz: what is the closest AMP that offers a ts? How far would I have to drive? God, I hope the answer isn't Ohio LOL.

Biker59
12-17-20, 15:25
So I am wondering, just for shits and giggles, how far I would have to drive to find a good table shower. I really miss the good ts times I got in Warren and the Bay Area. It doesn't seem to be a big thing in the midwest. I'm sure there must be some places in Chi-town and StL, but I don't know where they are. So. For all the mongers here, pop quiz: what is the closest AMP that offers a ts? How far would I have to drive? God, I hope the answer isn't Ohio LOL.It's been years since I've even had one or been offered one and now with the virus running around I don't know if they would even do that as paranoid as a lot of these places are. The last time I had one was the place on first Avenue by 29th St. It's called sunshine now but don't know if they even still have it in there since it's got new ownership don't know what I did in between times if anything was taken out of there and got it or not. Sure wish other people would chime in here throughout some results or feedback on who was aware what's going on a little bit more.

RandoGuy
12-19-20, 19:48
It's been years since I've even had one or been offered one and now with the virus running around I don't know if they would even do that as paranoid as a lot of these places are. The last time I had one was the place on first Avenue by 29th St. It's called sunshine now but don't know if they even still have it in there since it's got new ownership don't know what I did in between times if anything was taken out of there and got it or not. Sure wish other people would chime in here throughout some results or feedback on who was aware what's going on a little bit more.Yea, I am avoiding the hell out of AMPs, and everywhere else, for now. Planning for fun after the vaccine. Might just say fuckit and take a trip to Dom Rep.

Hootersman1
12-19-20, 22:11
Sounds like you have been around; care to tell us some of those experiences? Not too much is happening around here since the virus attack. A good story would help get through the times. Unfortunately, some of us will never make that trip to places that have a lot to offer!

Yea, I am avoiding the hell out of AMPs, and everywhere else, for now. Planning for fun after the vaccine. Might just say fuckit and take a trip to Dom Rep.

Hootersman1
12-19-20, 22:56
Well earlier this week I went to the place on NE cr and TOFTT. I went in after fighting the closed streets, and someone was already there, but the gal said it would be fifteen minutes, and I was put into a room closest to the front of the place. I waited in the chair, I really didn't know if I should get undressed or not, I decided to just sit and wait. Good thing, she came in after fifteen minutes and took me to the next room down. The rooms are spacious and have walls to the ceiling, which I noticed the old metal tiles from the old days. Anyways I paid for a half hr, which is. 45. I was just testing out the place, so I wasn't going for the full hr. Massage was ok, not too hard pressing. I did do some leg touching when she was by my head bending over as a lot of other places do that too. She didn't object, but I didn't push the touching; I wanted to let her know my intentions. She did do some nice teasing for a bit, I let her know I liked that! After the flip, she went right to the task without any more teasing. The task just became mechanical, no taking her time; just went to it and it was not enjoyable, but she did get it done though. The tip was a bit high,. 5 and I tried to get it down to. 4 but it didn't happen. I paid it and left. I won't go back unless there is another gal there. This gal was nice looking, younger gal, a little taller than most other gals. Nice enough and friendly, just not up to my standards.

SpaDrod
12-20-20, 00:30
Well earlier this week I went to the place on NE cr and TOFTT. I went in after fighting the closed streets, and someone was already there, but the gal said it would be fifteen minutes, and I was put into a room closest to the front of the place. I waited in the chair, I really didn't know if I should get undressed or not, I decided to just sit and wait. Good thing, she came in after fifteen minutes and took me to the next room down. The rooms are spacious and have walls to the ceiling, which I noticed the old metal tiles from the old days. Anyways I paid for a half hr, which is. 45. I was just testing out the place, so I wasn't going for the full hr. Massage was ok, not too hard pressing. I did do some leg touching when she was by my head bending over as a lot of other places do that too. She didn't object, but I didn't push the touching; I wanted to let her know my intentions. She did do some nice teasing for a bit, I let her know I liked that! After the flip, she went right to the task without any more teasing. The task just became mechanical, no taking her time; just went to it and it was not enjoyable, but she did get it done though. The tip was a bit high,. 5 and I tried to get it down to. 4 but it didn't happen. I paid it and left. I won't go back unless there is another gal there. This gal was nice looking, younger gal, a little taller than most other gals. Nice enough and friendly, just not up to my standards.Go again and ask for Cici, a little older but no negotiating and her English is quite a bit better. She'll let you roam quit a bit too if you're nice to her.

Biker59
12-20-20, 10:32
Go again and ask for Cici, a little older but no negotiating and her English is quite a bit better. She'll let you roam quit a bit too if you're nice to her.Yeah I have done an hour there in a half an hour there and only paid 40 on the tip the other place I want Hiawatha couple weeks ago she wanted 60 I kept saying no and I only gave her 40 I didn't let her push me beyond that but I won't be back there again either. Atwell health I don't really like the fact that both times I went the door was left open they close it during part of it toward the end but was not a big fan of having the door open all the way.

Biker59
12-22-20, 22:56
I was at 6th st a couple weeks ago. Nothing new to report. Had a different girl but same old story.

I stopped there before going to Johnson ave the other day and the old mammasan was there. Nope not dealing with her either.

Yes the names are the same and it is a good probability that you might get the same girl twice using different names.I stopped in at Johnson today heard that the new girl was there I went in nope it's the same two and it's the same leader there that everybody is so impressed with, ha ha, so I walked out I doubt that I'll ever be back there seems that things never change.

Biker59
01-03-21, 17:36
It's hard to believe nobody has anything to report given the time span. I was over on STG a while it's really sad to see all the fake ads it would really be nice to be able to weed some of those out.

Arbritrtor01
01-06-21, 16:59
It's hard to believe nobody has anything to report given the time span. I was over on STG a while it's really sad to see all the fake ads it would really be nice to be able to weed some of those out.For some reason I was locked out of the forum.

Johnson was "ok" yesterday when I was there. Nothing more than usual but I left happy.

FacialGiver202
01-13-21, 07:42
I have been to Cedar a few times. Massage is decent if you get the younger she seems to care and makes the ending a happy one. The other the ending is to fast and almost not enjoyable. Obviously ended happy but not fully enjoyable. Masks are required but not as tough on it.

Johnson I would not recommend. The boss lady is rude and gets mad when you don't want her to give the massage. I normally do not give more then $40 for the ending and she tried to make me feel Bad for not giving more. So I walked out and she was almost yelling at me.

Does anyone know of a place who will at least give a little dome for the right price. If you want please message me and let me know. Thanks to my massage buddies for any help.

Biker59
01-13-21, 19:01
I have been to Cedar a few times. Massage is decent if you get the younger she seems to care and makes the ending a happy one. The other the ending is to fast and almost not enjoyable. Obviously ended happy but not fully enjoyable. Masks are required but not as tough on it.

Johnson I would not recommend. The boss lady is rude and gets mad when you don't want her to give the massage. I normally do not give more then $40 for the ending and she tried to make me feel Bad for not giving more. So I walked out and she was almost yelling at me.

Does anyone know of a place who will at least give a little dome for the right price. If you want please message me and let me know. Thanks to my massage buddies for any help.That has pretty much been my experience as well. The old Shanghai on first Avenue isn't too bad depending on who you get. I have not been over to six street for quite a while. And Oriental over in Hiawatha I will not go back to.

BigLug
01-14-21, 13:00
I recognized the younger at Cedar when she was at Shanghai. A smooth drama-free HE but is politely disinterested in earning more (or could just be choosy as is her right to be).

CiCi at WH is also in the same vein while being a little more pleasant. I just had my first full appt with YuYu and I don't think it matters if you request hard or med, you're getting jackhammered (which I can appreciate when having sore muscles) and sadly the flip follows the same pattern along with an eye on finishing well before the clock is up.

Went to Johnson several times before Covid. Had caught a woman just before she was heading back which contrasted heavily with later sessions with the current MS (who took the departing woman's nickname). Speaking of that MS, did she try to hook you up with her stunning "friend" who still lives in PRC? I did like Yuki but decided to stop going because I kept getting the MS and she made Yuki unavailable.

Apple at Oriental has to be the most bizarre monger experience I've had, full of contradictions. The cartoonish slurping noise she made just drained all sensuality from the experience. I had more positive experiences there when they were in the strip mall across the street.

I do miss XiXi from oasis.

Biker59
01-17-21, 16:35
I recognized the younger at Cedar when she was at Shanghai. A smooth drama-free HE but is politely disinterested in earning more (or could just be choosy as is her right to be).

CiCi at WH is also in the same vein while being a little more pleasant. I just had my first full appt with YuYu and I don't think it matters if you request hard or med, you're getting jackhammered (which I can appreciate when having sore muscles) and sadly the flip follows the same pattern along with an eye on finishing well before the clock is up.

Went to Johnson several times before Covid. Had caught a woman just before she was heading back which contrasted heavily with later sessions with the current MS (who took the departing woman's nickname). Speaking of that MS, did she try to hook you up with her stunning "friend" who still lives in PRC? I did like Yuki but decided to stop going because I kept getting the MS and she made Yuki unavailable.

Apple at Oriental has to be the most bizarre monger experience I've had, full of contradictions. The cartoonish slurping noise she made just drained all sensuality from the experience. I had more positive experiences there when they were in the strip mall across the street.

I do miss XiXi from oasis.Boy you are so right with yuyu. I decided to try at the other day, she's pretty easy on the eyes but oh my God you talk about going in there and taking a beating it doesn't matter what you say she's going to do it her way and it's almost like she's having to work at it to get through it. Then on the flip it's right to the point and like it reported earlier a hurry to the finish and not a very gentle method either. I doubt I will even go back in there.

FacialGiver202
01-19-21, 05:53
In your opinion in CR which is the best place to visit? I am done going to each for a trial and error and ending up not being happy with the money spent. Looking for the spot with most bang for your buck so to speak. Prefer to find a spot willing to do a little more at the ending without breaking the bank. If I got to IC more they have some good spots. Thanks for your help guys.

Biker59
01-19-21, 20:45
In your opinion in CR which is the best place to visit? I am done going to each for a trial and error and ending up not being happy with the money spent. Looking for the spot with most bang for your buck so to speak. Prefer to find a spot willing to do a little more at the ending without breaking the bank. If I got to IC more they have some good spots. Thanks for your help guys.I think we all have been trying to figure that one out it's kind of a hit and miss depending on where you go who you get and there hasn't really been any fresh new faces here for quite a while. Back before the new ordinance got put in place there were several places where you could get by with paying a little more for some extra accommodations but that seems to have really dried up. The newer one called sunshine at first Avenue in 29 a while back you could pay a premium and get a little bit more but in my mind was not worth it and then the old Shanghai which is now well health has potential and then Cedar is up and down and not to make positive remarks about Johnson. The newer one called sunshine at first Avenue and 29th a while back you could pay a premium and get a little bit more but in my mind was not worth it and then the old Shanghai which is now well health has potential and then Cedar is up and down and not to make positive remarks about Johnson. Six street seems to be fairly quiet not too many comments on that and the last time I was over in Hiawatha at Oriental like think it was it was horrible I will never return. The place by I'd across from Hardees is pretty straightforward but the girls are pretty nice looking.

Arbritrtor01
01-19-21, 23:46
Back in with the old profile. I think.

Vierjap
01-20-21, 11:48
Which one is Cedar? Where is it?

I think we all have been trying to figure that one out it's kind of a hit and miss depending on where you go who you get and there hasn't really been any fresh new faces here for quite a while. Back before the new ordinance got put in place there were several places where you could get by with paying a little more for some extra accommodations but that seems to have really dried up. The newer one called sunshine at first Avenue in 29 a while back you could pay a premium and get a little bit more but in my mind was not worth it and then the old Shanghai which is now well health has potential and then Cedar is up and down and not to make positive remarks about Johnson. The newer one called sunshine at first Avenue and 29th a while back you could pay a premium and get a little bit more but in my mind was not worth it and then the old Shanghai which is now well health has potential and then Cedar is up and down and not to make positive remarks about Johnson. Six street seems to be fairly quiet not too many comments on that and the last time I was over in Hiawatha at Oriental like think it was it was horrible I will never return. The place by I'd across from Hardees is pretty straightforward but the girls are pretty nice looking.

Biker59
01-21-21, 00:49
Which one is Cedar? Where is it?https://cedar-massage-massage-therapist.business.site/

Blairsferry rd $ center point rd across from Hardee's.