PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Hootersman1
01-11-18, 19:07
I don't see any reviews about CL so I will break the ice here. I checked out an ad for a fantasy massage a couple weeks ago, and had to email this lady to contact her. She replied within ten minutes, and chatted a bit thru emails. She seemed friendly, and her price was $. 10 for an hr. I set up a time, she sent me her address and PH# and went to see her. She is in a private residence, is probably in her late 20's or thirty. Nice and pleasant to talk to, very patient and took direction well. Only HJ was offered, with her big ones out for a tip. Only could play, no sucking or TTFK, just HJ, but she did an overwhelming teasing on me!! Will try again.

DWaynesWorld
01-15-18, 12:57
I don't see any reviews about CL so I will break the ice here. I checked out an ad for a fantasy massage a couple weeks ago, and had to email this lady to contact her. She replied within ten minutes, and chatted a bit thru emails. She seemed friendly, and her price was $. 10 for an hr. I set up a time, she sent me her address and PH# and went to see her. She is in a private residence, is probably in her late 20's or thirty. Nice and pleasant to talk to, very patient and took direction well. Only HJ was offered, with her big ones out for a tip. Only could play, no sucking or TTFK, just HJ, but she did an overwhelming teasing on me!! Will try again.Nothing here, I find real people harder to find or return emails on CL. I believe I seen the ad your referring to for the price and contact by email but for the price I've been opting to go to AMP I'll keep the search up tho and if I pull the trigger on that same ad I'll let you know how it was! Happy Hunting.

Hootersman1
02-06-18, 01:43
Just today I spotted an ad on CL for a massage with two ladies. Hmmm, don't know if I should try them. Anyone have any info? Onto the next; I went back a second time to the lady in my earlier post, set up an early appt. , seemed to be a mistake. She didn't do as much teasing as I hoped, and I think I was at least 15 minutes short on session, but not sure, when I was expecting a longer HE tease, and it wasn't, the whole thing seemed shortened. I also noticed she isn't posting any ads now, unless she has a new #.