PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

HungNudist79
03-05-22, 19:14
I'm town often! Any good massage parlors?

HungNudist79
03-05-22, 19:16
Thread StarterAny good parlors in the area. I'm in town often!

SpudNut21
08-15-22, 22:57
Any good parlors in the area. I'm in town often!Check out J Spa, formerly Eternal Massage. L1 available. MT's are okay, not much massage game. YMMV.

SpudNut21
09-28-22, 21:29
Check out J Spa, formerly Eternal Massage. L1 available. MT's are okay, not much massage game. YMMV.Went back again to J. Same MT Jessica was there, it seems she's the only one. Skinny, very petite, not bad face. Met me at the door and walked back to one of the rooms. $60 for hr, cash. Assumed the position on the table. Massage was mediocre, not very deep, lots of stretching, not much teasing. On the flip, she immediately started rubbing Jr. Was free to roam, and a she asked for 1 to finish with ttp allowed. Asked about L2 or L3 she quoted 1. 6 and 2 respectively. Not in the budget, and did not seem like she had a GP. Countered with. 6 for the L1. She wanted 80. Said okay and gave her the $ to move on with what I came for. Technique was like a jackhammer. Couldn't bust and it took a while to get to the finish line. With those up charges either she is, or believes she is the only game in town. She may be right.

Not sure I'd return given the rates and performance. If L2/3 is same, not worth it.