PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Dfxmb
06-26-11, 02:05
On Wednesday night, I had a good time with Courtney, Zoe and a couple of others at HH. However, this trip was ruined by a skinny, flat chested blonde with a gap between her front teeth. [I did not catch her name but someone said she was Tina's sister. ] She asked me if I wanted some dances; I knew she had not had much business, so while not my type I figured I would help her out. Throughout the dances she kept promising more action if I tipped her. I told her I tip at the end of the time we are together, but she kept up the pitch about tipping. After 3 or 4 songs I got tired of hearing about it and said I had had enough. I could completely understand why she did not have much business. So I asked her how many songs we had and she said SEVEN! I told her that was be. S, and that there was no way we had had that many songs. I could not have handled her sales pitch for that length of time! She started giving me grief and tried to cause a scene, so I gave her $60 and walked away. [I think she thought I was drunk be / see I had been there for several hours. However all I drink is bottled water since I have to drive more than an hour to get home from Kokomo. ] I have been coming to the Hugger for more than 15 years, and I have never had this happen to me before. I am not a regular, but stop in frequently enough that the managers, waitresses and bar staff recognize me, and the last thing I want to do is be in the middle of any such drama. Further, I always bring plenty of money to make sure I have a good time. Not surprisingly, after this episode I was pissed. A very sweet dancer by the name of Heather tried to cheer me up, but after one song I decided just to go home. I will be back. In part to pick up where I left off with Heather. But I will avoid "Tina's sister" and suggest others do the same.

Bob Onono
07-09-11, 01:19
Long time lurker. First time poster.

About a year ago I spent a decent amount of time with a hippy girl at the HH. I think her name was Zoe, but I can't be sure. I was there to celebrate a co worker leaving and I'd have to say that she was definitely in the top 5 of all the ladies I've spent time with at the hip hugger. A few weeks later I came again and she showed me a large amount of attention. I've been sporadically since then and I don't think she even remembers me. One of the times I saw her, I thought about trying to get her phone number or giving her mine, but I have no idea if she's up for anything more than a lap dance. I know she always works on Mondays. She always wears big boots with tassels on them and shakes like she's at woodstock every time she dances. If anyone has any information on her, I'd love to know. She seems like a really awesome chick.

Truckerjb
08-06-11, 21:24
Went to the crawfordsville truck stop at x34 on I74 and was happy to see there's a strip club right next door, Touch Of Class Show Club. Girls start at 7pm m-s, I went Saturday evening and had a good time. I was early enough (8ish) that I was given lots of attention by several of the 7 girls working."Jade" was real nice & very pretty, with a nice body and gave a great lap dance."baby girl" as her name suggests is barely 18, she's a really pretty brunette with the body to make a man spend his paycheck (though I feel like a dirty old man looking at her.) Other girls there to fit any taste in women. Thick, thin, big breast and small, they have it all. I will be returning, now that I know its there.

LapDogg
12-20-11, 22:15
If you stop by the Ultimate in Kokomo, be sure to go through the inside doors to the right. That's where the women are. If you go to the left, you probably won't find any women (but you may find people in women's clothing!)

Just a warning.

Kokomokid
12-27-11, 13:22
I made a run through Kokomo two weeks ago. I stopped at Big Daddies first, and it was pretty decent but I only stuck around for a few beers. I then headed to Fantasy Girls. I'm not sure why I keep coming here, it'll never come close to the Fantasy Girls / Divas of years back. So after drinking half of my beer I left and went to Little Daddies. I ran into a dancer who I've known for awhile but never got a dance from. So out of boredom I decided to get a dance. We go back to the main lap dance area (they have a "VIP" room) and there's a few other people getting dances which I dislike, it limits what can happen. So after one very nice lap dance we decide to go back out and wait for the others to finish, and then headed back in again alone. After less than a minute we were hot and heavy, got the big guy out for some BBBJ and FS. Took two songs for. 2 and tipped. 2 This was all on the night shift on a Sat night.

One side note at Little Daddies. There's a dancer there named Nene, stay away from her, she's a complete thief and nothing but trouble.

SevenSixfive
01-05-12, 22:32
Been to HH during day plenty. Enjoyed Georgia and Sonjay the most. Both give great dances and are worth a try. Georgia especially is very classy. Anyone know where Kelly went?

Member #6344
07-24-12, 03:35
I'm from Louisville, where the SC's used to have all-nude dancing until the pols decided to make things better for all of us. I had some business north of Indy and had planned to go to Brad's in Indy on the way home, but posts here and in the Indy forum convinced me to go to drive an hour out of my way to Hiphugger in Kokomo.

Wow! What a great place! 6 PM Friday. Shift change, place was filling with 6s to 9s. Lap dances $10 a song. Your hands are free to roam. The girls will reciprocate, up to a point (they stopped short of grabbing my junk, but they rubbed them nearly raw through the material with their legs, crotch, rear, and tits). The best dance was from a 40-ish brunette named Sterling. She has a big and firm fake pair that she freely let me fondle, kiss and tongue her nips, etc. All of the other girls had a light coating of clear "latex" on their nips. One girl said it was the law (maybe a recent one?) but Sterling's coating was either so light that I couldn't feel it, or maybe she "forgot" it that night. Just about as friendly and sharing was a young blonde named "Jamison" (not sure if that is her real name <g ). She is a little big around the hips but also quite big in the bazooms. Very soft and warm. Jamison is particularly good with the leg-to-crotch rub. She says she has a "naughty leg". Another treasure there, my second overall favorite, is an absolute stunner named Lindsay. A beautiful brunette with beautiful creamy white skin, long legs and beautiful huge, slightly drooping tits (they actually felt natural, but she was fairly skinny otherwise, so it didn't seem likely). Lindsay was not quite as much a rubber, but only by comparison with Sterling and Jamison. She is the one occupying my memory the most in the days since I had to finally leave and come home. Those legs, those breasts!

There are some rumors of extras available here, but I found no evidence of any on my one trip. They would be difficult inside the club, since it is all one big room. Perhaps extras are available for carry-out. One older dancer named Billie (not the most attractive dancer in the room) did bring them up in response to my hints, but she would not commit. Maybe nearer to closing time I would have gotten a better response?

I will look for every excuse I can come up with to make a trip through Kokomo to go to the Hip Hugger.

Member #6344
07-24-12, 04:39
I had planned to spend quite a bit of time and money at Hiphuggers (see below) and did just that, just for old time sake at a real SC with real topless girls and real lap dances. But, after some time there with many, many pairs of boobs in my face and a whole lot of grinding on the ol' pelvic region, my thoughts turned to, uhh, completion. As I was getting no direct help from the HH staff I went to the smartphone for quick research about Kokomo.

Unfortunately, neither my smartphone nor I could remember my password for this fine forum, so I was just googling whatever I could find. I found one review, a few years old, that said Fantasy Girls was the place to go when a guy needed release, and needed it now. It was a quick drive from HH, so I sped over about 8:30 on a Friday evening.

That review was absolutely right. Fantasy Girls (or Divas, or other old names) circa 2008, was exactly the place I was looking for (one old review on another site says "Indiana's only FS club"). But Fantasy Girls 2012, is a different story. I was surprised, right off, because if this was a, uhh, service-oriented establishment, I did not expect to see young and fairly attractive girls working. But young and fairly attractive they were, and one quickly set me straight. A private dance would cost $25, and there is a local 6-foot rule (!) that is enforced. It was THE LAW, or the dear young dancers would get arrested for prostitution, and most of them had kids and couldn't afford to go to jail, etc, etc. (Way to make ME feel like a heel just for asking!) My un-educated guess would be that this place has had some recent busts and the club was on good behavior, at least for non-regular customers (while HipHuggers, a few blocks away, is not observing a six-one-hundredths of a centimeter law, much less six feet!).

All of this might explain why there were only two other guys in the joint. One was playing pool, but on my way out I saw another guy, an old guy who actually had just had a private dance from a fairly attractive girl, this one like thirty-two (instead of barely 21 like the other girls) who still had her boobs hanging out (and they were nice). I'm guessing he was a regular and had gotten better than the 6-foot treatment in the VIP, so I stopped to chat with his girl, since she was earning some business (and because, like I said, she had her boobs hanging out, and they were nice). I said maybe the first girl thought I was LEO, but I'm not, etc, etc, but she told me the same story about 6 feet, yada-yada, so I gave her a buck for her time and her nice boobs, and left.

Unless you are a regular and know some reason to go here, I sure didn't see any. Maybe the fairly attractive girls dance on stage, sometime, but they weren't when I was there. One young thing was putting band-aids on her nipples, which was fun to watch while she was doing it, but would not be as much fun to look at once they are on, so I guess that nipple-covering law may be interpreted more severely here than at HH where clear soft latex, at most, is applied.

OralFetish2
07-27-12, 21:04
Headed north of Indy next week. Thinking of checking out Ghost in Kokomo.

Looking for take out opportunities. Any suggestion? PM me if so. Thanks.

JumpGuy1982
08-22-12, 22:02
Stopped at HH and got a dance from a older Blonde in a little Chicago cubs outfit. Claims she's a kindergarten teacher and only works Friday nights. Anyone have a name on her?

Bccj4
09-11-12, 12:54
Stopped at HH and got a dance from a older Blonde in a little Chicago cubs outfit. Claims she's a kindergarten teacher and only works Friday nights. Anyone have a name on her?There was one that fits the description that told me the same story a few months ago except she claimed to teach in Fort Wayne. Her name that she told me was Misty if I remember correctly. May be a differant girl but the story sounds the same.

Bccj4
09-11-12, 13:08
Stopped at HH and got a dance from a older Blonde in a little Chicago cubs outfit. Claims she's a kindergarten teacher and only works Friday nights. Anyone have a name on her?There was one that fits the description that told me the same story a few months ago except she claimed to teach in Fort Wayne. Her name that she told me was Misty if I remember correctly. May be a differant girl but the story sounds the same.

Travelrat
10-05-12, 17:23
Visited the Hugger during afternoon shift this week. Can strongly recommend Cheyanne; a brunette spinner with incredible grind and contact. Also had dances with Kimberly who allowed full roaming over the clothes. Last was with Kat who also can provide some decent grindage. Problem for out of towners is many of the dancers now hang with their local favorites. I had to wait awhile and tip a bit for most dances, but YMMV.

Member #4786
10-28-12, 09:58
So I was in Indiana (Lafayette to be exact) this weekend, and had about 8 hours to kill on Saturday, where no one would notice I was absent. I perused many options but nothing seemed legit other than this fine establishment about an hour away. I arrived about noon with $100 in my pocket. From the outside I was worried at first. The building seemed super small, and there was a TON of cars there. I went in and had to wait for my eyes to adjust to the lighting. I couldn't see anything at first. No bouncer / cover charge or I'd check, this being around noon on Saturday.

Went to the bar and had a Bud draft ($3) watched most of the girls sit with gentlemen. As the day progressed it did not necessarily seem that they were regulars, just someone who sparked the girls interested / bought a drink / bought a dance / made good convo. I noticed they would float table to table, and then hang with them a bit until their set came up. Post set they would patrol the room for tips. I tried to tip each at the stage, which did NOT seem to be the norm. Some seemed like they could be 40 yrs old. Or maybe just a hard life to 30. There were plenty of cute ones. Even the older ones looked good, just not my thing today.

Rough details out of the way, here were my experiences.

Dance #1-3: First girl I saw on stage. From far away, just seemed to be a dark haired beauty, with an enhanced set and thin frame. Up close she was Asian, older (and when Asian I REALLY have a hard time telling age) than I thought from a distance (a reoccurring theme) and a bit rougher than the stage lighting suggested from afar. Still she had a great set topped with some perky nips. I was lead to a chair near the wall, and she pulled one up facing me for her use. She sat down on me right away and pulled my hands up to her sides. Going slow I touched along her sides until she pulled my hands to her breasts. Very encouraged earnest groping began. There was much grinding from the rear and legs. Some from the front as well. A lot from the hand as well just grabbing my on the outside of my pants. No real talking of any kind. Good but I wanted to sample more.

Dance #4-5: Younger looking blonde, crimped hair, nice natural body. She started off letting me know touching anywhere except inside her pants was good. Ok! Same as the other dances, grinding, touching, grabbing through pants.

Dance #6-8 & 10-11: Another blonde, natural, just a hair larger in the body, straight hair, just a hair older than the prior one. I was tipping most as they danced on stage, and when she was on stage and I tipped her, she pulled down her panties for the dollar and showed me her business. This was the motivation for the dances from her. Started off about the same as the others with getting the chairs, etc. But almost immediately as she sat down opposite me and faced me, she spread her legs wide and pulled her panties completely aside. Rubbing her pussy and giving me some looks. I stroked her legs as she did that and cautiously ran my hand across her pussy. She did not flinch or push me away. Wow. This went on a bit and she began the standard grindage. She would pull them to the side and show me up close, inserting a finger, etc. She then reversed herself and showed me the same from behind. About an inch from my face. I grew bold and stuck my face in there. No complaints. Beautiful pussy and ass. NO smells at all. You all know what would happen next. I stick my tongue out and lick her in earnest. She seemed to like this, smacking her ass and wiggling it more. I tongued her pussy and ass and I was in fucking heaven. She turned back around and climbed on my shoulders, crotch to my face. Again she pulled her panties aside and I went to work on her clit. She seemed to have fun with that. Climbing down and still doing the usual hand grab grind she pulled her panties aside again facing me and was fingering her self more. I rubbed the edges and outside and she grabbed a my hand, a finger and tried to push it into herself. I saw what she wanted and took my hand back to reverse its direction (palm up) and gave her the middle one. Slid right up inside (tight!) and gave the come hither motion. She smiled and sat up on me, and began to hump my finger. All this within a $20-30 song set.

I had to have more of her but was out of cash. Hit the ATM and had to wait as she was fairly popular (I wonder why.) with the patrons. Had two more dances with her later, more of the same, a little less since we were now seated near the bar and I think they could see a bit of what might be going on. She did reach into my pants and stand my member up on end (it normally travels down one leg so my grinding wasnt really a dry hump but grinding) she aimed to change that. Curses that I was wearing a belt, it made it difficult for her. And I wonder if she had free-er access what might have come of it. She was able then to grind it vertically. At the end of the songs she sat on my face so I could kiss her pussy goodbye LOL. Sadly I was running out of time, and probably spent more money than I should have. I also wish after the first set, that I would have had the balls to ask her if she had any more tricks in the dancing bag that I hadn't seen yet. And what those might cost. I won't give out her name due to not wanting her to get into any trouble. But just go tip them on stage ($1) and see what you get.

Dance #9: Different Asian than before. But almost the same treatment. No talk, same grind. Didn't try to touch over or under the pants.

Out of cash and out of time I left, mind blown. Forever ruined from pretty much ANY strip club other than that one. And I live 4 hours away from it. God I wanted to get her out of there and just go to town on her. But I guess thats the norm eh?

NextPhase2000
11-07-12, 15:16
I think it was back in 2008, I spent an evening at Divas / Fantasy Girls or whatever they were at that minute. Got a cpl dances from an older chick, maybe mid 30's. Several tats but nothing too gawdy. Nice and tall skinny girl with nice fake tits esp for that place! Asked for takeout and she said she's hungry so I offered to get a bite to eat if she would return the favor. Headed to the Waffle House and before we went in she gave me an amazing BBBJ right there in my truck in the parking lot. Now I will admit I havn't done much in the way of stripper sex but she was a pro. I have looked a few times over the last few yrs but no luck finding her again and lost her number. She had mine but never called. Anybody have any clue who she is or where she might be working now? I think her name was Pixy or Pixie (sp). Like I said, long shot but had to ask!

Thanks!

Travelrat
02-15-13, 16:30
Stopped by HH this week and was disappointed. Last couple of visits there (evening shift) the ladies just hang with the locals. Used to be different. Went to little Daddy's and while quality is much lower, ladies are much more into getting some cash. Had a a grinder dance from a red head, free roaming anywhere and extras were available outside the club. But did not partake. TRat.

LapDogg
02-26-13, 04:33
Went to little Daddy's and while quality is much lower, ladies are much more into getting some cash.Just be careful of an older black dancer (usually goes by Nene or Nina, or something like that. Deep raspy voice. I don't doubt that she changes her name often.) She's a true ho and will do you in the club, and she carries a blade with her. Tends to get drunk and high often so you never know what she'll do. Who knows what else you might get from her.

Stallionfun
02-26-13, 17:59
Dance #6-8 & 10-11: Another blonde, natural, just a hair larger in the body, straight hair, just a hair older than the prior one. I was tipping most as they danced on stage, and when she was on stage and I tipped her, she pulled down her panties for the dollar and showed me her business.Can we know her name?

LapDogg
06-03-13, 15:29
Police raided these places in May. Arrests have been made for prostitution and drug dealing. Don't know if still open or not, but I know several of the regular dancers have quit due to the troubles.

If you search "daddy's" on the Kokomo Tribune site you can get the details http://kokomotribune.com/

Bccj4
06-04-13, 00:25
Police raided these places in May. Arrests have been made for prostitution and drug dealing. Don't know if still open or not, but I know several of the regular dancers have quit due to the troubles.

If you search "daddy's" on the Kokomo Tribune site you can get the details.

http://kokomotribune.com/They were still open after the raid, but I don't know if they have closed up in the last few days. Also on a side note, fantasy girls is official done and will become some kind of sports bar. This is the club that was called Divas and used to be talked about a lot on here. At least the hugger still seems to be going strong!

Rj146
06-14-13, 19:13
Is there any new information. I haven't been there for a couple of months but was planning on making a trip. I often visit The Hugger and Little Daddy's Thanks

Bccj4
06-15-13, 00:11
Is there any new information. I haven't been there for a couple of months but was planning on making a trip. I often visit The Hugger and Little Daddy's ThanksThe Hugger seems to be untouched. Little Daddys is open but is tame with a weird nervous vibe and a lot of new faces. Little Daddys private dance room had a wall removed last week so that the privacy it once had is gone. Not worth the trip to Daddys in my opinion.

Tucker J
07-25-13, 08:21
I stop in this place about once a year, so I made my annual trip last night. When I first walked in I thought WOW! Three very attractive dancers (this place usually has some heifers) the one on stage recognized me from my previous visits. After her set she came over and said hi and gave me a hug. Unfortunately that was the highlight of the evening. Other than the bartender Tara, who was hot and friendly, none of the other dancers (there were 5 altogether) ever came over and even said hi, even though at one point there were only 4 patrons. I ended up drinking 2 beers and left after about an hour. Now I know every night isn't going to be your night, and I told the bartender when I left that I don't have to be the center of the universe, but this place is in the middle of nowhere so if your not feeling it there's nowhere else to go. Which may explain their attitude. When I told the bartender I was on my annual trip she said she's heard that a lot, so I'm not the only guy who keeps hoping this place gets better. If you live close enough and have the time and $ to become a regular this could be a good place. If not I'd say don't waste your time.

Tucker J
07-25-13, 08:28
I stop in this place about once a year, so I made my annual trip last night. When I first walked in I thought WOW! Three very attractive dancers (this place usually has some heifers) the one on stage recognized me from my previous visits. After her set she came over and said hi and gave me a hug. Unfortunately that was the highlight of the evening. Other than the bartender Tara, who was hot and friendly, none of the other dancers (there were 5 altogether) ever came over and even said hi, even though at one point there were only 4 patrons. I ended up drinking 2 beers and left after about an hour. Now I know every night isn't going to be your night, and I told the bartender when I left that I don't have to be the center of the universe, but this place is in the middle of nowhere so if your not feeling it there's nowhere else to go. Which may explain their attitude. When I told the bartender I was on my annual trip she said she's heard that a lot, so I'm not the only guy who keeps hoping this place gets better. If you live close enough and have the time and $ to become a regular this could be a good place. If not I'd say don't waste your time.

Hobo6969
07-25-13, 09:00
Stopped into the hugger last night around 9 o'clock after about a six month hiatus. Seemed to be business as usual with approximately 15 girls working. I was promised the best dance I ever had from Bently. A tan all over brunette. It wasn't even in my top 50. Hate getting buyers remorse in titty bars. Still much fun to be had here.

LapDogg
09-02-13, 18:56
Stopped in the remodeled body shop a couple of weeks ago. Can't remember what they are calling it now (Tease or something like that). Had some nice slender good looking gals there. Didn't partake of any private dances this time as selection was limited and appeared to be tied up already (mostly talking at tables, not dancing). Spoke to the bar tender a little and was told that they are probably the strictest club in the city right now both due to the raids on Daddy's and also they had some issues when remodeling and the city claims that they made the club bigger than the old one and this violated zoning. Nothing city could do after the fact, but they are watching themselves for the time being to stay out of trouble.

It does look nice inside and there is plenty of room with multiple stages, big screens, etc. Looks rather classy actually. Hopefully in time things in the city will settle down and we can get back to fun in the clubs.

LonelyDude
10-01-13, 08:25
Made a visit to Huggers in Kokomo last night. Kind of a dive compared to Ft Wayne clubs but there were about 8 girls all in the 6-8 range. Most of them seemed content to just sit with the locals but after about a half hour Brandy sat down with me. Nice looking hardbody with boltons. When she told me she had 3 kids, I was shocked. Private dances are not so private, simply in the back corner of the room so no extras here, however, free roaming and decent grinding. She seemed thrilled that I spent 40 on 4 dances. A good place to visit if you're low on funds. $3 cover, $3 beers, $10 dances.

LapDogg
10-05-13, 17:02
"Kokomo police arrested the owner of three adult strip clubs Friday on charges of felony promoting prostitution and corrupt business influence, jail records showed."

http://kokomotribune.com/local/x1442572618/Club-owner-accused-of-taking-cut

http://kokomotribune.com/local/x1612847557/Police-arrest-strip-club-owner

Drove past Little Daddy's last week and there were two police cars in a lot across the street watching the place (though only 3 cars in the parking lot)

The Daddy's chain of clubs are rather empty these days.

Funny though, from what I heard his mom paid the $3, 000 (10% of bail) all in one dollar bills. LOL.

On another note, Tease wasn't too busy (a few nice looking dancers) , and Hugger action was slow (the usual all white, bolt on types). Was in the middle of the week though, so probably not too unusual. Especially now with increased LEO attention.

West Central
10-12-13, 20:45
"Kokomo police arrested the owner of three adult strip clubs Friday on charges of felony promoting prostitution and corrupt business influence, jail records showed."

http://kokomotribune.com/local/x1442572618/Club-owner-accused-of-taking-cut"Police also obtained swab samples from couches in the private rooms of both clubs, and said those samples tested positive for semen."

Just in case you ever wondered.

Jeebus112
10-13-13, 19:51
"Police also obtained swab samples from couches in the private rooms of both clubs, and said those samples tested positive for semen."

Just in case you ever wondered.Nope, never wondered.

Tucker J
10-24-13, 22:12
Let me start by saying work takes me through Kokomo for a couple of weeks this time of year, and since I can't use the company truck for tooling around I'm stuck with entertainment within walking distance. That said I've enjoyed going to the ultimate, from reading previous posts I figured the fun factor would have dropped, boy did it. First night, Friday, not bad, 5 dancers, nothing spectacular but ok. They don't do laps in the back room anymore, they're off to the side in the main room, didn't partake but the night was alright. Stopped Saturday, 1 dancer working, place was dead, so I drank some beer, watched the Notre Dame game and shot some pool, Tish the bartender was cool to talk too. Stopped again on Tuesday 2 dancers working 1 black that I hadn't seen before and one older white gal with bolt ons who's been there for years. Also an overweight blond who was danceing the first night was tending bar.

Here's where it goes bad, decided to get some dances. First the black chick, got 2 dances, ok, but nothing special, then the older white chick, bought 2 songs on the jukebox, she dances for me, again ok but nothing special. After the music stops she sits on my lap and we're talking, then she starts doing this bounce thing on me, like really dropping on me, says she likes it, this goes on for about 3-4 minutes then I get up. At this point I give her $20 for the dances I agreed to and she asks for a tip, all of a sudden the fat blond behind the bar yells "sir you owe her $50, you did 5 songs", the dancer doesn't say anything. We walk down to the bar, I'm pissed at this point, but I'm ready to leave anyway, so just give her the $30, the dancer buys me a beer trying to get me to stay so I do long enough to chug it, during witch the fat blond comes over and says "I don't let anyone cheat my girls", I think the ***** has it backwards. I don't mind burning my bridge with this place, there's really no reason to go back. Side note, there were 2 older white guys sitting at different tables by the stage, and they both tipped when one of the women would dance, otherwise they were ignored while the dancers hung out at the bar with the 4-5 regulars, so typical.

LapDogg
11-08-13, 12:02
"Police also obtained swab samples from couches in the private rooms of both clubs, and said those samples tested positive for semen."

Just in case you ever wondered.I told them not to buy those used couches from Goodwill. You never know what the original owner did on them.

SevenSixfive
03-14-14, 17:36
Anyone know where Kelly or Georgia from day shift are at? Do they still work there or are they somewhere else?

Bhlmgmt
04-16-14, 11:24
I will be in Kokomo next week for a couple hours. Is the Hugger the best place? PM is needed. Appreciate any advice.

Inboater01
04-17-14, 10:02
I will be in Kokomo next week for a couple hours. Is the Hugger the best place? PM is needed. Appreciate any advice.Yea hugger is the place to go when in Kokomo. I think its the best in the state. Laid back, no frills fun.

Bhlmgmt
04-17-14, 11:35
Yea hugger is the place to go when in Kokomo. I think its the best in the state. Laid back, no frills fun.Appreciate the intel.

Bhlmgmt
04-21-14, 15:51
Appreciate the intel.Was in Kokomo for business today and stopped at the Hugger per recommendations here. Some pros and a lot of cons. Only two beers to choose from? No bottles, only tap. Girls went around asking for a tip after their set. It took 5 different ladies on stage before I had my first offer at a dance. I jumped on it since it appeared I was not going to get any further offers. Good dance with lots of exploring. Pretty divey place but cheap beer and private dances.

Bad Bird
04-29-14, 20:33
Can anyone confirm if this place is open / closed? Thanks.

Bccj4
04-30-14, 11:42
Can anyone confirm if this place is open / closed? Thanks.They are closed unfortunately.

FreshJive777
05-12-14, 19:28
I'll be in Kokomo on business mid June and I'm just wondering if anyone has any updates on the club scene? I usually don't spend more than an hour or two at the Hugger due to the huge crowd and I know Divas / Fantasy closed (man I had some crazy nights there many years ago... It's a shame to see it gone). What's the current atmosphere at Ultimate and Little Daddy's since LEO's visit last fall? Has Tease loosened up at all? Any fun to be had? PM is fine.

LapDogg
05-14-14, 17:13
I'll be in Kokomo on business mid June and I'm just wondering if anyone has any updates on the club scene? I usually don't spend more than an hour or two at the Hugger due to the huge crowd and I know Divas / Fantasy closed (man I had some crazy nights there many years ago... It's a shame to see it gone). What's the current atmosphere at Ultimate and Little Daddy's since LEO's visit last fall? Has Tease loosened up at all? Any fun to be had? PM is fine.For mileage, Hip Hugger is still the best bet. Out in the open but dark. Girls will try to make you happy.

Tease, was busy last time I was there but honestly the girls were just about making money and not as friendly as HH on the dances. A couple of the strippers kept walking around saying "tip me for my dance" and they were never on stage to dance... Just trolling for dollars. So if you go there watch who is dancing and who isn't if your not occupied with a couch dance.

Little D's, has been pretty quiet since the bust... A few regular dancers not a lot of excitement there. And no privacy for dances... they took down the wall that was separating the dance area.

Ultimate... I haven't gone to since part of it was made into a gay club (don't even know if it still is, haven't been there in a while.

I will say that I don't go to Kokomo on the weekends, so this is more mid-week observations. For some reason Thur seems to be ghetto night often at Little's and later in the evening at Tease. And even many of the strippers don't like it cause those folks rarely tip and everyone is looking for the trouble to start.

Bccj4
06-01-14, 01:36
For mileage, Hip Hugger is still the best bet. Out in the open but dark. Girls will try to make you happy.

Tease, was busy last time I was there but honestly the girls were just about making money and not as friendly as HH on the dances. A couple of the strippers kept walking around saying "tip me for my dance" and they were never on stage to dance. Just trolling for dollars. So if you go there watch who is dancing and who isn't if your not occupied with a couch dance.

Little D's, has been pretty quiet since the bust. A few regular dancers not a lot of excitement there. And no privacy for dances. they took down the wall that was separating the dance area.

Ultimate. I haven't gone to since part of it was made into a gay club (don't even know if it still is, haven't been there in a while.

I will say that I don't go to Kokomo on the weekends, so this is more mid-week observations. For some reason Thur seems to be ghetto night often at Little's and later in the evening at Tease. And even many of the strippers don't like it cause those folks rarely tip and everyone is looking for the trouble to start. In my opinion, the Hugger is the only good choice in Kokomo. In the past I would've suggested multiple other ones.

LapDogg
07-21-14, 11:45
Sometimes you can find yourself in a dark corner of a club and with the right dancer can act like it's the good ole days in Kokomo. $ including the dances.

So it looks like things are slowly returning to normal -- at least if you can be a bit discrete about it.

No details will be given so I don't get the dancer or club in trouble. Just saying that good times can still be had if the dancers know you.

Glaucon
07-24-14, 08:06
The HH is as it ever was and on two occasions with a gratifying 3 different dancers, it takes about 6 dances to really enjoy yourself. My theory is they just get tired and do whatever they can to just make it stop. Digits were made available twice, but not for sharing I think.

Good luck all.

RdKing
04-04-15, 14:13
The club changed management a few months ago. Seems to be making a positive change. Stopped in last night and had a great time. There were probably 5 really good looking girls, a couple really big girls and really skinny girl that seemed pretty strung out. The talent was worlds better than the last time I was there. It would be great if they keep improving the place.

AlexFool
04-14-15, 17:45
I am thinking about heading up to Kokomo this weekend for some fun. I have be to HH many times and had some fun, but do you have a favorite other club in Kokomo that you like? Please feel free to PM me.

Travelrat
04-24-15, 09:03
Visited HH yesterday and it was the same as last time. Most of the girls hang out with regulars; not too many interested in providing dances. Afternoon shift is better, friendlier than the evening IMHO. After some lame dances at HH, I moved over to little Daddies. 5 ladies dancing and not as attractive as the Hugger, but more mileage and possible to arrange take out with these ladies. Will spend my next trip without a visit to HH. TRat.

LuvtheLife
08-21-15, 11:53

If you search "daddy's" on the Kokomo Tribune site you can get the details http://kokomotribune.com/Reading the article revealed two of the busiest girls, do a search for Coco's full name listed in Milwaukee and you will see a mugshot. A guy would have to be pretty desperate to shell out money to hit that! LOL.

CoolJak
02-28-16, 16:41
Girls were more interested in regulars! Very hard for newcomers to get any attention, not even with heavy tipping at stage! Be careful with (eva or tav. A name with va and in it) will promise and deliver nothing.