PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Dazhiba
11-25-10, 16:38
The Right Touch on Lincoln has adds on BP, any info or experience? PM me, thanks

Peca Mundi
11-25-10, 19:35
The Right Touch on Lincoln has adds on BP, any info or experience? PM me, thanksCheck the Indy pages. There's been some discussion there.

Bear47374
11-28-10, 19:43
I stopped by the other AMP in columbus several days ago. There seem to be several reports (including a few of mine) on Daily Spa. I literally hadn't been by the other AMP since probably late summer. Much to my surprise I discovered that they had moved to a slightly more visible / prominent location in town. Thankfully though a table shower is now on the menu. Table shower was pleasant and very thorough. I saw a slightly older girl who gave an above average massage. Standard rates and finish. I will say that I find this place to be a little more laid back and enjoyable than the other location. Will give it a try again soon to see what else might be on the menu. I assume that their menu is the same as daily but haven't confirmed that personally.

Bear47374
12-31-10, 23:15
I found myself down by the river today and thought I'd give Sunny Spa a try. I've got to say it wasn't a bad experience- but definitely not a great time either. They didn't seem to have a table shower available. Massage was given by the older lady who greeted me at the door. The massage was actually very enjoyable and better than your average AMP rub. Standard finish and pricing, but I've got to say the overall experience wasn't as high as I've grown to expect at other places in area.

Two Nutts
01-03-11, 19:41
I found myself down by the river today and thought I'd give Sunny Spa a try. I've got to say it wasn't a bad experience- but definitely not a great time either. They didn't seem to have a table shower available. Massage was given by the older lady who greeted me at the door. The massage was actually very enjoyable and better than your average AMP rub. Standard finish and pricing, but I've got to say the overall experience wasn't as high as I've grown to expect at other places in area.I'm betting you saw CICI long black hair 53 years old. VERY GOOD MASSAGE! HJ only.

If you would have seen the younger asian girl with short hair, there are other options on the menu. Her massage skills are not what cici's are. Wonder if they would get pissed if I could use C for the massage then trade her in for the younger one for the HE.

Dazhiba
01-20-11, 17:26
http://dayton.craigslist.org/thp/2169917464.html This in in the Dayton forum but location is Richmond IN.

Anyone have details?

Live for Licken
01-21-11, 12:36
http://dayton.craigslist.org/thp/2169917464.html

This in in the Dayton forum but location is Richmond IN.

Anyone have details? Hopefully it's not the same owner as the one in Greensburg. Just hope they don't get raided any time soon! Interesting that they would locate in Richmond. Hopefully now that the elections are over the eye of leo won't wonder their way.

Bear47374
01-23-11, 12:36
Stopped by Ping's again earlier this week. I spent a lovely hour with Christy. She is a little older than I'd prefer, but definitely aims to please. The rub was definitely above average for an AMP in the area. Normal pricing, ending, and experience. However- I was very pleasantly surprised that after we returned from table show she slipped out of a pair of pants and into a lovely cotton mini-skirt that allowed for plenty of roaming. Will probably repeat.

DarkSilver
02-15-11, 12:20
Was in the area yesterday after a long drive and a few hrs of meetings decided I was too stressed and needed a good massage. Stopped by Ping's Not sure of the girls name. She wore a lovely shot dress. She has nice leggs took an hr massage had great massage, Normal pricing, ending, and experience. Will definitely repeat if I am in the area

Luckydawg16
04-03-11, 08:02
Anyone have info. On the Golden Tree? I am thinking about checking it out. I sure miss apple and sunshine.

Strip Junkie
04-05-11, 19:17
Anyone have info. On the Golden Tree? I am thinking about checking it out. I sure miss apple and sunshine.Legitimate massage studio that happens to be managed and staffed by Asians. Not an AMP in the usual sense, I. E. No HE, unless your idea of an HE is a good legit massage. You need to call for an appointment, no walk-ins. Yeah, I miss apple & sunshine too, and the AMPs in Lawrenceburg and Springfield.

Gamble69
04-08-11, 15:13
Are there even any AMP's around Lawrenceburg anymore?

Cincyjim
04-12-11, 16:18
Are there even any AMP's around Lawrenceburg anymore?Feds shut them down about 2-3 years ago.

Bear47374
04-24-11, 12:23
Decided to give the new (3rd) AMP in columbus a try yesterday. I had an enjoyable experience that exceeded my expectations in a few ways. Not sure what I think of the location yet, but it's not in quite a high traffic area. Seniors feel free to PM me for details. Okay massage and I left happy. I'm just not sure how much longer this community will tolerate amp's. Just my opinion- but i also said that about a year ago.

Remkas
05-03-11, 11:00
Decided to give the new (3rd) AMP in columbus a try yesterday. I had an enjoyable experience that exceeded my expectations in a few ways. Not sure what I think of the location yet, but it's not in quite a high traffic area. Seniors feel free to PM me for details. Okay massage and I left happy. I'm just not sure how much longer this community will tolerate amp's. Just my opinion- but i also said that about a year ago.I keep seeing these ads on CL, Anyone ever tried this place?

http://dayton.craigslist.org/thp/2359655861.html

Golden3
05-07-11, 21:50
I keep seeing these ads on CL, Anyone ever tried this place?

http://dayton.craigslist.org/thp/2359655861.html

Read the Dayton and Cincinnati boards. Mixed reviews. (I haven't been there myself. It is a long drive for an uncertain result)

Dazhiba
05-19-11, 17:32
Is this place located in the same building as a previous AMP?

Jim 765
05-20-11, 12:16
Since Muncie seems to be pretty well dead, and I didn't want to drive to Indy, I decided to try the Royal Spa. First visit Wednesday, one therapist (I am pretty sure she is the only person working there). She is probably in her early 40's and about a 5. 5 on the AMP scale. I was a decent massage, hit all the right spots and made all the right moves. There was some light touching indicated there might be more, but after about an hour and ten minutes, massage over.

I thought it over, and decided to give it another shot hoping the second time would be better. I was wrong. Again, good massage, some teasing, but nothing more. She asked this time if everything was ok, I hinted that I was hoping for more, but nothing doing."NO NO can't do anything more."

So for massage, good place to go, good pricing and good massage. If your hopes are for anything other than that, head south my friends. This place is legit!

Ken Indy
06-17-11, 19:49
Is this place located in the same building as a previous AMP?No, it is on another side of town.

I went there recently, saw Jessica for a full hour. She gave me a great massage, everywhere except for the most important muscle. I tried very hard, but no way. Didn't want trouble.

Dazhiba
06-19-11, 15:37
No, it is on another side of town.

I went there recently, saw Jessica for a full hour. She gave me a great massage, everywhere except for the most important muscle. I tried very hard, but no way. Didn't want trouble. Thanks Ken, I've heard some got a handshake, others not.

Coonie2
10-13-11, 14:19
Have tried to call but get operator message. Is this place closed up?

Dazhiba
11-22-11, 11:31
Have tried to call but get operator message. Is this place closed up?Yep! Another one bites the dust!

Golden Country
12-19-11, 01:06
Yep! Another one bites the dust!Thanks to your post here and on Erotic massage the owner of the building Rod Weiss of Mint Management evicted the poor girl. Thats what loose lips do they sink ships.

Golden

Member #6344
01-28-12, 23:06
Are there even any AMP's around Lawrenceburg anymore?
Feds shut them down about 2-3 years ago.There is a separate thread on "Lawrenceburg AMPs" under "IN-Other Areas". But you'll only see bad news.

Here is a link to an '08 New Albany newspaper article which includes info about numerous Lawrenceburg / Dearborn County AMP shutdowns in the same operation. The New Albany AMP is back up, under a different name, don't know anything about the ownership. Sounds like Lawrenceburg is not so lucky:

http://newsandtribune.com/floydcounty/x519380609/New-Albany-massage-parlor-allegedly-part-of-prostitution-ring

Strip Junkie
03-03-12, 23:04
The Columbus Gestapo closed down Ping's and Daily's on Friday. 3/2, a day that will live in infamy. I was a regular customer of Ping's and had a couple of favorite attendants. The best, by far, was Sandy. She was attractive and intelligent, a perfect lady except for the fact that she worked in an AMP. The worst thing is that Ping's never offered anything close to FS. It was mostly a relaxing massage with a little extra hand shake relief at the end. It's not like they were running a bordello for cripes sake. It was good enough for me to drive 180 miles round trip once a week. I'll miss them, especially Sandy who gave me the best massages that I ever received in 30 years of going to AMPs.

NightCap424
03-04-12, 21:24
PM for details if you are around the area.

ABikerGuy
06-30-12, 11:57
PM for details if you are around the area.Are you talking about Crothersville? If so I'm interested.

Thanks

NightCap424
07-03-12, 13:26
Are you talking about Crothersville? If so I'm interested.

ThanksPM me and I'll let you know.

TwistedBrother
11-13-12, 12:21
Greetings, Indiana mongers
I've told my friends back home in Michigan that I'm retiring, but I'd forgotten to add this report from a recent trip down to Indy. I've searched your forums for reviews of this place, not being sure if they would be in this section, Fort Wayne (which is 30 miles north of this) or somewhere else. So correct me (and forgive me) if it should be posted elsewhere.

All that said, this is an odd one for sure, an accidental discovery. Actually first found it early last summer when I got off of I-69 at exit 278 for some gas. Pulled into this Sunoco, which is officially called Warren Travel Plaza, and saw a sign in the window saying "Traveler's massage." This is the site for the plaza: http://www.warrentravelplaza.com/ You'll notice it says exit 78, but I think it's 278.

Anyway, went through the back and past the bathrooms and truck stop showers to the TV area/lounge, where road-weary truckers can chill. There's a room off to the left saying Travelers Massage and with prices on the wall. Door is open and I go in to be greeted by a little Asian woman. At the time, last summer, I didn't partake and just moved on after asking a few innocuous questions. It really intrigued me that there was a 24-hour AMP-type place inside of a truck stop (not adjacent or next door, but IN the store.

So when I was driving through again recently, I suddenly remembered having seen it last summer. I had no idea where it would be, just that it was north of Indy and south of Fort Wayne. I got off at an exit that looked vaguely familiar and was stunned to find that I'd gotten it right on the first try. I mean, wow, of all the exits over more than 100 miles, I'd lucked out.

So this time, I go in ready for business. I think the same little Asian woman was there. Turned out she went by "Ashley" and was really small, I'd say less than five feet tall and very slender. Now this mini-AMP was basically one room with a massage table and then a room divider on one side of the table, dividing the massage area from a private area. The table looked mostly professional, with the typical face hole so you can lie face down, etc. So I paid 60 for an hour and she started in.

A few odd more odd things: A dearth of towels and no running water. She started putting oil on part of my body with paper towels or some kind of pads, then eventually wiped it off with something similar, instead of a hot towel. So that was kind of odd, but no biggie. The next interesting thing was that she actually climbed on the table and STOOD and kneeled on me. Now I'd gotten the walking on the back treatment before elsewhere, when the girl had a bar above attached to the ceiling so she could balance and adjust her body weight pressure. But there was no bar here. It was just her crawling around on my back. Wouldn't have gone over well, but she was careful and probably only weighed 90 or 100 pounds, so it ended up being ok.

Shortly thereafter, she asked about soft or medium massage and I opted for soft, so then things got better and more typical. Soon she was in the party zone and doing a nice job of it. When I flipped, she continued her advances. I started to go for her goodies and she shied away, eventually asking for more coin. Fair enough, I gave her 3 more jacksons. Then she pulled up her sweater and down her jeans. Up top was nice and, even though she was probably at least 40 (cute, though), her skin was nice and her little boobies were firm. She had a small, but round ass that was nice, too, but she did resist some of the lower touching (very limited FIV). She had asked where I'd gone before, and I said places in Michigan, and she implied that can't have too much fun in Indiana -- which of course jives with what I've read on your forums. I know places have been shut down, etc.

So she soon made me happy. Wasn't quite GFE, but it was getting there with some hugs and light kisses. She's the type that can be rigid at first, but softens up and I imagine if you became a regular, things would get better or she would at least warm up. A nice girl who has probably not done hardcore, you know?

So, bottom line, definitely a unique experience at a unique place. Never seen an AMP-type place inside of a truck stop. Clearly, they aren't shy about promoting the massage service, but who knows if the perception is that extras are had. I still can't believe there's no posts about it on any forum. Haven't any of you guys been here before? I'd love some feedback.

Anyway, I'll repost this on Fort Wayne forum, just in case. Over and out and GIVE ME some thoughts on this place!

NextPhase2000
12-12-12, 01:43
Don't really want to hafta drive to Indy or Ft Wayne if there's somewhere hiding closer to home. PM me if you want. Kokomo LE and the morons in charge here basically outlaw'd adult fun decades ago. Besides a good massage is healthy occasionally LOL!

West Central
12-21-12, 23:01
Greetings, Indiana mongers.

I've told my friends back home in Michigan that I'm retiring, but I'd forgotten to add this report from a recent trip down to Indy. I've searched your forums for reviews of this place, not being sure if they would be in this section, Fort Wayne (which is 30 miles north of this) or somewhere else. So correct me (and forgive me) if it should be posted elsewhere.

All that said, this is an odd one for sure, an accidental discovery. Actually first found it early last summer when I got off of I-69 at exit 278 for some gas. Pulled into this Sunoco, which is officially called Warren Travel Plaza, and saw a sign in the window saying "Traveler's massage." This is the site for the plaza: http://www.warrentravelplaza.com/ You'll notice it says exit 78, but I think it's 278.

Anyway, went through the back and past the bathrooms and truck stop showers to the TV area / lounge, where road-weary truckers can chill. There's a room off to the left saying Travelers Massage and with prices on the wall. Door is open and I go in to be greeted by a little Asian woman. At the time, last summer, I didn't partake and just moved on after asking a few innocuous questions. It really intrigued me that there was a 24-hour AMP-type place inside of a truck stop (not adjacent or next door, but IN the store.This is becoming more common in Indiana, I've seen several and experiences have run the gamut, even at the same location on different visits. The truckers know what they are and use them appropriately. It's been some of the only action available for them, as lot lizards get more and more scarce.

Strip Junkie
12-23-12, 12:52
Don't really want to hafta drive to Indy or Ft Wayne if there's somewhere hiding closer to home. PM me if you want. Kokomo LE and the morons in charge here basically outlaw'd adult fun decades ago. Besides a good massage is healthy occasionally LOL!Actually regular ejaculations are healthy. They help rid the male body of some carcinogens and other toxins before they can become a problem. The Oriental cultures recognized this long ago and that is why a HE is considered a part of an actual Asian massage. If you go to a legitimate MP in China, you will leave with a handshake HE every time. It is a normal part of their service, and is considered as a medical procedure, not a sexual service. It is administered with the girl wearing a latex glove and there is no roaming allowed, but it gets done.

NextPhase2000
12-26-12, 10:13
Actually regular ejaculations are healthy. They help rid the male body of some carcinogens and other toxins before they can become a problem. The Oriental cultures recognized this long ago and that is why a HE is considered a part of an actual Asian massage. If you go to a legitimate MP in China, you will leave with a handshake HE every time. It is a normal part of their service, and is considered as a medical procedure, not a sexual service. It is administered with the girl wearing a latex glove and there is no roaming allowed, but it gets done.Beautifully put and very true!

Two Nutts
01-01-13, 23:07
PM me and I'll let you know.3 times with no response

Hootersman1
02-23-13, 03:15
I had a trip into Gary last week and spotted a place there, I think it was on Broadway. Any info on the place? I may be going back there soon and would like to try it. Funny, I spotted a SW I think, walking around the place, both times I drove by, in a half hour time period. She didn't act too normal, as I could see she was talking to herself, and walking a little erratic! LOL

LapDogg
02-26-13, 04:24
I had a trip into Gary last week and spotted a place there, I think it was on Broadway. Any info on the place? I may be going back there soon and would like to try it. Funny, I spotted a SW I think, walking around the place, both times I drove by, in a half hour time period. She didn't act too normal, as I could see she was talking to herself, and walking a little erratic! LOLRead the NW Indiana Section for info on Gary. The Broadway Stroll is popular with SW (and cops too). Be careful

Exertus
04-24-13, 15:40
This is becoming more common in Indiana, I've seen several and experiences have run the gamut, even at the same location on different visits. The truckers know what they are and use them appropriately. It's been some of the only action available for them, as lot lizards get more and more scarce.There used to be one in the Gas Station (I know. Sounds crazy. But true) at the corner of 51 and Route 20 in Miller / Gary area. Saw the place the other day and the whole business closed up. Prob due to the school they just built down the street.

The provider there was mid-50's maybe and a 5 on a 10 scale. But dreamed she had a good touch and knew what to do. As you are already in "the house" when you went through the door the only charge was. 40 for the HJ. I imagine she relocated somewhere close but haven't found her yet.

Good luck,

Ex

Jake60
07-17-13, 11:51
Have visited eg in New Albany, must of got mamasan, older lady but tried hard, may ask for other girl next trip. Will go back, not soon.

Dark Traveler
07-25-13, 18:32
I am going to be in town for a couple weeks, and would appreciate any seniors willing to exchange info via PM on the best places to get a rub, pick up a date or find some sure fire action. I won't have enough time to establish myself with some of the Chinese based places, and it looks like my usual just got busted.

Happy to exchange information, been reading up on recent posts but always appreciate a fellow senior's guidance!

I was planning to hit Little Daddy's but it looks like that also got taken out recently. Thanks in advance!

Bhlmgmt
04-16-14, 11:29
Hey. Will be in area next week and looking for any info on great AMPs to visit. Thanks.

NightCap424
10-11-14, 21:53
Not sure if the usual provider is gone, but the new lady is dreadful. Buyer beware.

Andersonian
10-15-14, 10:18
I had a visit at Majestic foot spa yesturday. Had a decent massage from a nice looking 30 ish woman. Sign posted on the wall saying to keep underware on. Price $40 for 40 min. No extras here.

OnlyForMe99
03-12-15, 11:26
Found this ad and was wondering if anyone had any info. Looks like they have four or five different ladies. Seems each lady has a similar ad to the others with just the name and photo changed. Would appreciate anything anyone has to offer. PM is preferred. This is my old college town
(Ball State) so may have to visit my alma mater and relax at the same time LOL.

http://muncie.craigslist.org/stp/4928157227.html (Chloe).

http://muncie.craigslist.org/stp/4928151620.html (Natalia).

http://muncie.craigslist.org/stp/4928146859.html (Roxy).

http://muncie.craigslist.org/stp/4918557819.html (All ladies photos in same ad).

IndyAnon
03-15-15, 17:54
Found this ad and was wondering if anyone had any info. Looks like they have four or five different ladies. Seems each lady has a similar ad to the others with just the name and photo changed. Would appreciate anything anyone has to offer. PM is preferred. This is my old college town
(Ball State) so may have to visit my alma mater and relax at the same time LOL.

http://muncie.craigslist.org/stp/4928157227.html (Chloe).

http://muncie.craigslist.org/stp/4928151620.html (Natalia).

http://muncie.craigslist.org/stp/4928146859.html (Roxy).

http://muncie.craigslist.org/stp/4918557819.html (All ladies photos in same ad).Curious about these girls myself but since they keep posting in strictly platonic haven't took the plunge.

AmpHobby42
03-17-15, 22:44
Hey. Will be in area next week and looking for any info on great AMPs to visit. Thanks.Sorry I to be the bearer of bad news there is no action in Kokomo at AMPs. Some good ones in Indy.

AmpHobby42
03-18-15, 22:15
Hello I am surprised I did not find this board a lot sooner. I have been a hobbyist for a long time and belong to some of the paid sites wish I had found this one a long time ago. Here is my report for The Relax Place in downtown Kokomo. Lena is a nice lady who gives a good massage and that is it. The sign on the wall says"please keep underpants on" . I have been 4 or 5 times and there is nothing extra.

Andersonian
03-24-15, 09:11
Curious about these girls myself but since they keep posting in strictly platonic haven't took the plunge.I went a few weeks ago. My time was cut short by 15 min. Massage wasn't very good and did not leave happy.

FzrMan
06-08-15, 14:47
Has anyone visited the Therapy Reflexology AMP in Columbus?

Used to frequent Pings. Lots of happy memories there!

Barney
09-01-15, 19:01
Read on another board that Sunny is closed. Always stopped there when I was in the area. Was an OK place.

Kyowa
09-09-15, 23:58
Read on another board that Sunny, in Clarksville, is closed. Always stopped there when I was in the area, was an OK place.For info' on anything along the I-64 & I-65 corridors just aross the River there check the Louisville threads! Those Indiana cities, plus a few more just north & also northwest of them like Austin & Floyds Knob & Scottsburg, are considered part of the greater-Louisville-metroplex.

Kyowa
09-10-15, 00:16
Read on another board that Sunny, in Clarksville, is closed. Always stopped there when I was in the area, was an OK place.For info' on anything along the I-64 & I-65 corridors just aross the River there check the Louisville threads! Those Indiana cities, plus a few more just north & also northwest of them like Austin & Floyds Knob & Scottsburg, are considered part of the greater-Louisville-metroplex.

Dazhiba
07-27-16, 17:42
I'll be spending a few nights in Michigan City on business soon and wonder about the spa in town there, I think it is called Sun Spa? I visited it a few years ago and enjoyed FS with a gal that was a bit older but still gave good service. Anyone have any updates you can share? PM me if you prefer. Thanks and stay safe out there. Daz.

BxrBoy
08-01-16, 14:59
I'll be spending a few nights in Michigan City on business soon and wonder about the spa in town there, I think it is called Sun Spa? I visited it a few years ago and enjoyed FS with a gal that was a bit older but still gave good service. Anyone have any updates you can share? PM me if you prefer. Thanks and stay safe out there. Daz.Check out NW Indiana for more recent info on MC Spa.

Dazhiba
08-04-16, 15:45
Thanks I did, but not much there.

Check out NW Indiana for more recent info on MC Spa.

Derrick33
06-13-17, 17:19
I'll be passing thru Vincennes tomorrow and seen an ad on BP. If not I will probably TOFTT.

I'd be happy to share my dreams in Central Ohio if anyone would like to PM Me.

Stumbo
10-26-18, 19:13
I see there's a new "authentic Asian Massage" place in Cloverdale, of all places. I'll be passing though next week, and I'd love to hear it's just what we look for in a massage experience.

Stumbo
10-29-18, 20:23
I see there's a new "authentic Asian Massage" place in Cloverdale, of all places. I'll be passing though next week, and I'd love to hear it's just what we look for in a massage experience.Never mind.

Tried to take one for the team, but there's no gold at the end of that rainbow. The address leads to no massage, and the phone number leads to someone who doesn't seem to be in the business. Or any business.

JustMe101
07-06-19, 01:03
I'll be passing thru Vincennes tomorrow and seen an ad on BP. If not I will probably TOFTT.

I'd be happy to share my dreams in Central Ohio if anyone would like to PM Me.Anybody tried the one in Vincennes?

BobSoFun
07-14-19, 10:51
Anybody tried the one in Vincennes?I have been to the one in Vincennes a few times. Last time I was there as I was leaving there was a younger good looking girl. I usually end up with a skinny little older but not bad looking girl. It's a massage and happy at the end. So far that's all it has been. I tried the 4 hands once and it was the same.

BobSoFun
07-14-19, 11:23
Anybody tried the one in Vincennes?I have been to the one in Vincennes a few times. Last time I was there as I was leaving there was a younger good looking girl. I usually end up with a skinny little older but not bad looking girl. It's a massage and happy at the end. So far that's all it has been. I tried the 4 hands once and it was the same.

BobSoFun
07-14-19, 16:24
I'm looking for something in Crawfordsville. I read a review where everyone praised a certain girl for massage but can't find it again. Will someone point me in the right direction.

Jet Setter
03-11-20, 17:55
Got lucky there a couple of weeks ago. One of the best massages I've had. Not much tease before hand, otc roam, I left happy. Has anyone been able to get any more than this?

Playboy 59
03-27-20, 06:38
Got lucky there a couple of weeks ago. One of the best massages I've had. Not much tease before hand, otc roam, I left happy. Has anyone been able to get any more than this?I have been there many times there is a redhead that as been there for a while that is ever good at messaging all the right spots.

StevenFj20
03-27-20, 16:31
I make the drive from Louisville to Chicago quite often and I'm wondering if any of why'all had any recommendations for any places you would recommend. I take 65 virtually the whole way to and from so any place that's not too far off the highway would be awesome. I want to say that I stopped at Spring Foot in Columbus once and it was a no-go (for me anyways). Any suggestions would be awesome. Also feel free to DM me as well.

Thanks.

MichianaMale
06-23-20, 19:38
Hi fellas, I'll be in town next month in Indy and thinking of making the drive to the Far East. Any feedback on how things are since everyone has re-opened? Thanks for any intel and stay safe.

DirkDiver
07-23-20, 10:10
Is there any where around or close to Angola for a good massage with extras I have had to start traveling here for work and would like to take a break. Pm if you have something.

SirAleto
07-23-20, 20:02
The closest to you confirmed is probably Kendleville.

Hit or miss on service but often full service.

A.

Is there any where around or close to Angola for a good massage with extras I have had to start traveling here for work and would like to take a break. Pm if you have something.

Indiguy
09-18-20, 11:50
Anybody have any info. On places in or around Columbus? Springfoot near the outlet mall has had good reviews. Plus a place in Columbus, why. / S.

NaughtyOne69
10-28-21, 18:02
Got lucky there a couple of weeks ago. One of the best massages I've had. Not much tease before hand, otc roam, I left happy. Has anyone been able to get any more than this?I just stopped in to check it out. Great place! I was greeted by a pretty Asian woman as I opened the door. I didn't have any appointment but she said it would be 10 minutes. A younger very pretty Asian woman came out and invited me back to a room. She made me really comfortable and the massage was great. They do except tips and the menu is open. If I was from the area I would be a regular. Have fun!

Rocky64
01-04-23, 21:04
Has anyone tried this off 26th st?

Ferreal1
05-13-23, 08:25
Stopped by and saw CoCo. Great massage which I really needed, and open menu. The only thing I didn't care for was the haggling for services, and push for the upsell. Attractive, but age was apparent when the top came off. I'll go back for the massage for sure, but looking for a little younger therapist.

All was good for about 45 minutes, then the doorbell started ringing like they were expecting a bukake. Dunno if there's more than CoCo there, but she could have used some more staff yesterday.

Ferreal1
07-05-23, 15:45
Was back in the area and thought I'd check out sunshine again. Walked in, good looking girl ina short white dress took me back to the room. Paid for a half hour. Lame massage for about 15 minutes, then told me to flip. Ok by me.

Got her top off, fantastic body, tries negotiating. Got to $120 for FS so I thought. She starts HJ, and I'm like um no, that's not right. Tried to tell me that's what the negotiation was for. Nfw, told her what I'd pay for that, and she wouldn't come down. I laughed at her said you are crazy, started to get dressed and she said $20 tip for massage. I said nope, that wasn't even 1/2 hour. Saw CoCoon the way out. When on the road called her and told CoCo that I just left, and why, and that I almost demanded my money back for the non massage. Explained last time I was there she was great. Told Her I wouldn't be back.

Don't know if the girl was new, from NYC or la, but if you're paying 120 for that in Indiana, do us a favor and stop it. Shame, because she was good looking.

Ferreal1
07-11-23, 09:06
Was back in the area and thought I'd check out sunshine again. Walked in, good looking girl ina short white dress took me back to the room. Paid for a half hour. Lame massage for about 15 minutes, then told me to flip. Ok by me.

Got her top off, fantastic body, tries negotiating. Got to $120 for FS so I thought. She starts HJ, and I'm like um no, that's not right. Tried to tell me that's what the negotiation was for. Nfw, told her what I'd pay for that, and she wouldn't come down. I laughed at her said you are crazy, started to get dressed and she said $20 tip for massage. I said nope, that wasn't even 1/2 hour. Saw CoCoon the way out. When on the road called her and told CoCo that I just left, and why, and that I almost demanded my money back for the non massage. Explained last time I was there she was great. Told Her I wouldn't be back.

Don't know if the girl was new, from NYC or la, but if you're paying 120 for that in Indiana, do us a favor and stop it. Shame, because she was good looking.I've been contacted by the owner, and a resetting of expectations apparently has taken place. I intend to revisit as soon as I'm in the area, and will file an update, hopefully with a much better vibe. Not sure of the name ofthe girl I drew was, but if its an indication of the talent they have on hand, I'm not sure that you'll go wrong.

As always, YMMV, and Stay Safe out there.

FR1.

OldScavenger
01-06-24, 18:46
Anyone heard about this? I think they said in a business-type strip mall?

Malware
01-27-24, 18:33
I guess they closed down because the girls got in a knife fight and the landlord gave them the boot! Bummer, a lot of great experiences there!

OldScavenger
02-18-24, 22:58
Anyone heard about this? I think they said in a business-type strip mall?Looks like a new AMP is planning to open within the week, on S. Western Ave, across the street from Tractor Supply, at 3403 where Hair Designs used to be before they moved, of course hopefully more details to follow after they open the doors.

Are there any other AMPs in Marion?

OldScavenger
02-24-24, 22:05
Looks like a new AMP is planning to open within the week, on S. Western Ave, across the street from Tractor Supply, at 3403 where Hair Designs used to be before they moved, of course hopefully more details to follow after they open the doors.

Are there any other AMPs in Marion?New AMP opens Sunday Feb 25.

WhatsUp73
02-26-24, 01:41
Has anyone tried this off 26th st?Self-service only last time I was there 4 months ago.

HotLcndyt
02-28-24, 11:10
Anybody ever checked out lush massage in Columbus? Looks like two attractive Latin ladies.

Mwdude
03-01-24, 09:19
Anybody ever checked out lush massage in Columbus? Looks like two attractive Latin ladies.Link to an ad?

OldScavenger
03-01-24, 12:10
Link to an ad?https://columbuslushmassage.com/

Website shows pic of two beautiful ladies, no doubt they also speak Spanish as there is an Espanol tab at the top.

Rocky64
03-03-24, 11:29
https://columbuslushmassage.com/

Website shows pic of two beautiful ladies, no doubt they also speak Spanish as there is an Espanol tab at the top.With them only be open till 5:00 o'clock in the evening I kinda doubt that's our type of thing.

OldScavenger
04-06-24, 18:44
I made a delivery this morning to a newly-opened AMP in Anderson, in the area of E. 53rd and Scatterfield, mostly across the street from Walmart. (Posting this in the Indy, Muncie, and IN-Other Areas forums.).

The name is Daffodil Massage, and you can find on Google but not much there other than address, hours, phone, and a few stock photos. They have two single rooms plus a couples room, and I think all rooms have the walking bars above the massage tables. There were two Chinese ladies, one is obviously the boss / mamasan who has short blonde / yellow hair, and the other lady who goes by Coco is more of what you'd expect. (I did not stay for any business.).

While Google Maps sort of incorrectly shows 1930 literally on 53rd St, you should take the driveway off 53rd between McDonalds and Applebees and drive about 100 ft north to 1930 Suite B. There is lots of inconspicuous parking north of the two beauty school buildings, or you can park directly in front of their door between the two buildings.

FortLame
04-12-24, 15:35
Can anyone tell me about the AMPs in Marion and Kokomo? Are they worth the trip? Age / looks of the girls. Services offered, quality of massage? Appreciated!