PDA

View Full Version : News and Media Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

LaPorte
06-23-15, 06:47
I found this on the NWI forum and thought that it should be shared here as well. Be careful out there fellow hobbyist. Looks like uncle LEO is on the prowl not far from here.

"Joint Task Force.

http://1071thez.com/region-news/lake...n-trafficking/

Here is a link to an announcement that the Lake County and Cook County are teaming up on sex trafficking in NWI. In the NWI Times article (couldn't find a link), they specifically mention that they are targeting ads on backpage. I've notice a lot of TGTBT ads that don't look right on google and disappear without a trace. ".

XNatalieX
01-28-16, 08:11
I just happened to catch the news early this morning and there was an entire segment on our SB page! There's no surprise providers rob clients, but evidently 8 mongers have stepped forward and contacted uncle LEO. The mugshot looks exactly like someone who posts frequently. I'm almost certain of this. This provider was posting just a few days ago. You can PM me for the name. My stomach literally turned over on itself knowing how closely SB LEO is monitoring our page right now. From what just happened to a well respected provider in KZoo. I'm going to only be seeing regular clients unless someone can provide references until they catch this girl. This has brought unwanted attention to us and I'm sick of these girls robbing clients! They don't belong in this hobby with me.

BobUp
01-28-16, 11:34
[QUOTE=XNatalieX;2774403]I just happened to catch the news early this morning and there was an entire segment on our SB page! There's no surprise providers rob clients, but evidently 8 mongers have stepped forward and contacted uncle LEO. The mugshot looks exactly like someone who posts frequently. I'm almost certain of this. This provider was posting just a few days ago. You can PM me for the name. My stomach literally turned over on itself knowing how closely SB LEO is monitoring our page right now. From what just happened to a well respected provider in KZoo. I'm going to only be seeing regular clients unless someone can provide references until they catch this girl. This has brought unwanted attention to us and I'm sick of these girls robbing clients! They don't belong in this hobby with me.[/QUOTE

XNatalieX
01-28-16, 12:28
Just to clear this up. I'm not talking about this board. I'm talking about uncle LEO watching the page that us providers post ads on. Sorry for any confusion.

Bobgel
01-28-16, 12:54
Folks. This is crazy. Good fun is one thing but between Uncle and crooks, the good ol'USA is just too risky for hobby. Play safe. And try Canada or Europe some time. Much more civilized.

Member #5061
01-28-16, 13:27
Here is the link to the WNDU story online:

http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/Crime-Watch-Robbery-Investigation-366840541.html

Just to clarify, this story is focused on a Backpage advertiser who is robbing clients with the help of some thugs.

As always, it pays to proceed with caution!

Member #5202
01-28-16, 17:58
http://www.wndu.com/news/headlines/Crime-Watch-Robbery-Investigation-366840541.html

For those who haven't seen it.

LuvGingerGirls
01-29-16, 10:29
Folks. This is crazy. Good fun is one thing but between Uncle and crooks, the good ol'USA is just too risky for hobby. Play safe. And try Canada or Europe some time. Much more civilized.Canada's laws on this are, at the very least, confusing. It's legal to sell sexual services, but not legal to buy them. (HUH? It's also illegal to advertise the sale of them. Still more progressive than the USA I guess.

As a side note, my last trip to Montreal was before the new laws were put into place. Several street walkers approached me trying to drum up business. Though I didn't go for it, I will say every single was was drop-dead gorgeous!

Irish Fan
01-29-16, 17:12
Canada's laws on this are, at the very least, confusing. It's legal to sell sexual services, but not legal to buy them. (HUH? It's also illegal to advertise the sale of them. Still more progressive than the USA I guess.

As a side note, my last trip to Montreal was before the new laws were put into place. Several street walkers approached me trying to drum up business. Though I didn't go for it, I will say every single was was drop-dead gorgeous!I get up there quite a bit and a 5 up there is a solid 9 (that you never find) down here.

WindyCityWoes
01-30-16, 11:49
I just happened to catch the news early this morning and there was an entire segment on our SB page! There's no surprise providers rob clients, but evidently 8 mongers have stepped forward and contacted uncle LEO. The mugshot looks exactly like someone who posts frequently. I'm almost certain of this. This provider was posting just a few days ago. You can PM me for the name. My stomach literally turned over on itself knowing how closely SB LEO is monitoring our page right now. From what just happened to a well respected provider in KZoo. I'm going to only be seeing regular clients unless someone can provide references until they catch this girl. This has brought unwanted attention to us and I'm sick of these girls robbing clients! They don't belong in this hobby with me.Even if they didn't say it they kind of admitted to what they were visiting for. But it didn't say if they're going to get charged with anything. Before I looked at the report I was kind of hoping they finally caught Jaylynn but I was also a little bit scared they caught her since that could lead back to us guys. It's a no win situation really.

GFeon1
01-30-16, 18:46
Even if they didn't say it they kind of admitted to what they were visiting for. But it didn't say if they're going to get charged with anything. Before I looked at the report I was kind of hoping they finally caught Jaylynn but I was also a little bit scared they caught her since that could lead back to us guys. It's a no win situation really.Why would you have hoped they caught Jay Lynn?

Tc9869
01-30-16, 19:59
Even if they didn't say it they kind of admitted to what they were visiting for. But it didn't say if they're going to get charged with anything. Before I looked at the report I was kind of hoping they finally caught Jaylynn but I was also a little bit scared they caught her since that could lead back to us guys. It's a no win situation really.Seriously, WHY would you hope she was caught? She was pretty much perfect to me, and if she returned to the business I'd be a happy camper.

WindyCityWoes
01-30-16, 23:13
Seriously, WHY would you hope she was caught? She was pretty much perfect to me, and if she returned to the business I'd be a happy camper.She has sunk to cash and dash. If you can get in contact she's happy to set up a farewell visit and rob you. I had 3 mongers inbox me who it happened to after I tried to warn them to stay away. One said he had a very harrowing experience. One said she cashed and dashed him 6 years ago.

If don't blame you if you don't believe me. I wouldn't believe it either if it hadn't happened to me. I expect that kind of thing from BP girls, but I never saw it coming from her.

XNatalieX
01-31-16, 02:20
She has sunk to cash and dash. If you can get in contact she's happy to set up a farewell visit and rob you.I believe this was cleared up and found to be untrue. The men or should say man making the allegations I believe had multiple accounts.

WindyCityWoes
01-31-16, 11:42
I believe this was cleared up and found to be untrue. The men or should say man making the allegations I believe had multiple accounts.And that's why she'll continue to get away with it until she gets caught or runs out of easy targets. One more post and I give up unless I get the chance to say I told you so.

Tc9869
01-31-16, 12:13
I believe this was cleared up and found to be untrue. The men or should say man making the allegations I believe had multiple accounts.I had an incident that was not as bad as a cash and grab but generally leads me to believe those rumors may be true (although if she ever contacted me back she could certainly clear things up). I've generally kept quiet about it because I didn't realize other people were reporting these things about her, and the circumstances weren't quite the same. But I'll just say I could certainly believe their claims (and I've had nothing but positive things to say about her until this point, in fact I've only left one negative review at all and it was on Toy).

For the record, I know I don't post a lot of reviews but I am active and up front. Natalie, we had a nice appointment where we met at a Starbucks before heading to your incall around 3 weeks ago. You ran out of covers and made a stop otw. Not sure if that's enough for you to remember who I am, I can pm much more details but obviously don't want to air anyone's personal stuff here.

Prrr745
03-15-16, 08:13
DWI and resisting arrest.Heck. I've been reading all these posts about Jaylynn. I like her so much (like so many of us on here).

Prrr745
03-15-16, 08:32
DWI and resisting arrest.Can you provide a link to a news item on this? The latest accessible Elkhart Truth arrests report, up to 10 March (http://www.elkharttruth.com/news/crime-fire-courts/2016/03/13/Arrests-81-people-reported-arrested-in-Elkhart-County-from-March-4-to-March-10-2016.html), does not show this. The next arrests report should appear on 20 March.

Interestingly: the arrests report does not show any entries for anything related to selling sexual services. Which suggests that for now, LEO is not interested in us.

WindyCityWoes
03-15-16, 10:37
Can you provide a link to a news item on this? The latest accessible Elkhart Truth arrests report, up to 10 March (http://www.elkharttruth.com/news/crime-fire-courts/2016/03/13/Arrests-81-people-reported-arrested-in-Elkhart-County-from-March-4-to-March-10-2016.html), does not show this. The next arrests report should appear on 20 March.

Interestingly: the arrests report does not show any entries for anything related to selling sexual services. Which suggests that for now, LEO is not interested in us.I didn't say for services. But resisting probably wasn't a good idea. I don't know how to provide a link without revealing her name. The best I could do is upload a pic of what I found with her name cut out, but I don't know if that's against the forum rules.

Prrr745
03-15-16, 19:28
I didn't say for services. But resisting probably wasn't a good idea. I don't know how to provide a link without revealing her name. The best I could do is upload a pic of what I found with her name cut out, but I don't know if that's against the forum rules.Understood. I've sent you a PM too.

Jaylynn2585
03-17-16, 10:50
DWI and resisting arrest? Really? There must be a lot of blond haired girls running around that look similar to me or you have me confused with someone else. I should be able to stand up for myself especially when these allegations can be proven to be untrue. Hell, I rarely drink anyway! Did this supposedly happen in Elkhart? I just bought a new car yesterday. I have been without wheels for a month! All I ask is for respect. All of these rumors have really made this hobby difficult from me. I have decided to resign from this and only see regulars.

DWI and resisting arrest.

Unico Vp
03-17-16, 14:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Jaylynn2585
03-17-16, 17:31
Please excuse the typos. Wrote this post this morning and forgot to proof read before I submitted it. Whatever is going on and whoever this is clearly isn't me. To all of my regulars, hope to see you soon!

DWI and resisting arrest? Really? There must be a lot of blond haired girls running around that look similar to me or you have me confused with someone else. I should be able to stand up for myself especially when these allegations can be proven to be untrue. Hell, I rarely drink anyway! Did this supposedly happen in Elkhart? I just bought a new car yesterday. I have been without wheels for a month! All I ask is for respect. All of these rumors have really made this hobby difficult from me. I have decided to resign from this and only see regulars.

LuvGingerGirls
03-18-16, 11:32
I have seen the mugshot. There is absolutely NO mistaking that it's her. The preliminary charge was OWI and Resisting Law Enforcement. However, it was later dropped as No Applicable Charge.

Moohk
03-18-16, 12:16
I have seen the mugshot. There is absolutely NO mistaking that it's her. The preliminary charge was OWI and Resisting Law Enforcement. However, it was later dropped as No Applicable Charge.Regardless, what's the point? Even if she got picked up for dwi or owi these generally are minor changes its doubtful she would turn over a client list to drop the charges or something. It's just weird, what if it were Jay walking instead? A drug charge I could understand, but next maybe a news flash that she picks her nose. Buglary, drugs, etc. I get. This I don't.

Prrr745
03-18-16, 13:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Macatawa
03-18-16, 15:58
Regardless, what's the point? Even if she got picked up for dwi or owi these generally are minor changes its doubtful she would turn over a client list to drop the charges or something. It's just weird, what if it were Jay walking instead? A drug charge I could understand, but next maybe a news flash that she picks her nose. Buglary, drugs, etc. I get. This I don't.
Uh, "Jay" walking? Pun intended? lol

If y'all quit seeing every girl that was picked up for misdemeanors and minor stuff, then you would be with a short list.

Personally, I wouldn't consider DWI even worth mentioning.

Having said that, the problem with any anonymous board is that allegations can be made without any support. And too often we assume that if someone makes them, then they must be true. Sadly, this is often not the case.

Now ask yourself a question: does this allegation have anything to do with her performance and ability to provide good service? IMO the answer is an easy no. Unless you happen to get her on a day that she is drunk and need a ride home.

Since the charges didn't stick, then there isn't any issue EVEN if it is true.

Unico Vp
03-18-16, 20:53

If y'all quit seeing every girl that was picked up for misdemeanors and minor stuff, then you would be with a short list.

Having said that, the problem with any anonymous board is that allegations can be made without any support. And too often we assume that if someone makes them, then they must be true. Sadly, this is often not the case.

Now ask yourself a question: does this allegation have anything to do with her performance and ability to provide good service? IMO the answer is an easy no. Unless you happen to get her on a day that she is drunk and need a ride home.

Since the charges didn't stick, then there isn't any issue EVEN if it is true.I tried to post something similar but it was flagged as argumentative. I have seen Jaylynn multiple times and have no issues with her. This is petty to bring out anyone's personal life information, especially if not related to the hobby.

Well stated.

Noobie67
03-19-16, 06:25

Since the charges didn't stick, then there isn't any issue EVEN if it is true.Well said! I too have tried to make similar posts but evidently I lose my temper and then it gets flagged. I now only see two providers and jaylynn is one of them. Always a fun time and always feel safe when at her in call. Who really cares if she has been picked up for things like that. Even though she has not.

Noobie67
03-19-16, 06:41
I have seen the mugshot. There is absolutely NO mistaking that it's her. The preliminary charge was OWI and Resisting Law Enforcement. However, it was later dropped as No Applicable Charge.Let me try this again and see if I can make it through without saying something to get my post flagged. I to have seen the mug shot and NO it is NOT her. The picture is kind of sort of close. The name is completely wrong. Have a nice day.

And besides who cares. The service provided is so good that no one is going to let a non hobby related incident bother them even if it was true.

LuvGingerGirls
03-19-16, 10:06
Regardless, what's the point? Even if she got picked up for dwi or owi these generally are minor changes its doubtful she would turn over a client list to drop the charges or something. It's just weird, what if it were Jay walking instead? A drug charge I could understand, but next maybe a news flash that she picks her nose. Buglary, drugs, etc. I get. This I don't. Given the recent bust of the Kendallville health spa, it does kind of make me wonder what kind of microscope any of us are under. Even if a provider is charged for a minor infraction, there's always the possibility, however slight, of the arresting officer thinking he might recognize her from somewhere.

The Kendallville raid was a joint effort between local and state police, as well as the Department of Homeland Security. I thought the DHS was mainly about stopping terrorism, but I do confess I've never actually researched to see what they do.

It so happens that one of my bosses in the late 90's / early 2000's was an ex-cop, and he told me that vice was always busting girls in that place. So I wonder why it took so long for the full-scale raid? And who knows how long any of us have been watched without our knowing?

Since this thread IS news and media reports, here's a link to the media report about the K'ville raid http://goo.gl/ZLy3KR.

Prrr745
03-19-16, 18:09
Given the recent bust of the Kendallville health spa, it does kind of make me wonder what kind of microscope any of us are under. Even if a provider is charged for a minor infraction, there's always the possibility, however slight, of the arresting officer thinking he might recognize her from somewhere.

The Kendallville raid was a joint effort between local and state police, as well as the Department of Homeland Security. I thought the DHS was mainly about stopping terrorism, but I do confess I've never actually researched to see what they do.

It so happens that one of my bosses in the late 90's / early 2000's was an ex-cop, and he told me that vice was always busting girls in that place. So I wonder why it took so long for the full-scale raid? And who knows how long any of us have been watched without our knowing?

Since this thread IS news and media reports, here's a link to the media report about the K'ville raid http://goo.gl/ZLy3KR.I'll try and keep this post to the point, without argument or drama:

1. Like many on this board, I've seen Jaylynn several times and never ever had a hint of anything amiss. Quite to the contrary. As well as being no. 1 in the area for me and many others, she seems sensible and together.

2. It appears that all the allegations about her come from just two people: FwtoIndy and WindyCityWoes. FwtoIndy has been posting on this site since June 2015. At first, he seemed (like the rest of us) to have enjoyed his dreams with J, but his posting of 3 January 2016 reported that something happened on new year's eve which quite changed his perception of J. WindyCityWoes started posting on 10 January 2016, and his first post suggested something bad had happened between him and J too. Several of his later postings repeated the same allegations as FwtoIndy, with very similar language. It seems pretty likely that WindyCityWoes and FwtoIndy are the same person.

Sneakey1
03-19-16, 18:39
Let me try this again and see if I can make it through without saying something to get my post flagged. I to have seen the mug shot and NO it is NOT her. The picture is kind of sort of close. The name is completely wrong. Have a nice day.

And besides who cares. The service provided is so good that no one is going to let a non hobby related incident bother them even if it was true.The mug shot is definitely her. I did further research and it all lines up. That being said I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. She may have issues she is dealing with, but don't we all? She has always been sweet to me and Don't expect that to change. She may not wan't the gossip about her spread around even if it is true, as evidenced by her reaction to her posts. I say we all drop the issue from here out.

Squirrel Nuts
03-19-16, 19:30
The mug shot is definitely her. I did further research and it all lines up. That being said I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. She may have issues she is dealing with, but don't we all? She has always been sweet to me and Don't expect that to change. She may not wan't the gossip about her spread around even if it is true, as evidenced by her reaction to her posts. I say we all drop the issue from here out.Wow the truth is out and yes it is her I've seen the mugshot also but for some reason.

She said no. Wow how could that be lmao why not just say yeah I did so what end of story insteed lie. What more can you expect give her a brake she's trying life isn't a peach pie everyday. Hell I've been to jail several Times most of us have if not your lucky. As far as a rip off I never felt that way about her so YMMV there. As for people see likes to be with your in for a swell time indeed. She is cool as fuck to hang with and cute. Its her life not ours we all have problems so worse than others. Jaylynn don't let a few bad apples bring you down.

Inboater01
05-10-16, 09:36
http://m.elkharttruth.com/news/crime-fire-courts/2016/05/08/Terre-Haute-prostitution-sting-allegedly-involved-human-trafficking-to-Kentucky-Derby.html

Hey all, I saw this in another area and thought I would post in local area.

SB9999
07-11-16, 13:38
http://www.wndu.com/content/news/Two-Warsaw-massage-parlor-employees-arrested-following-investigation-386311251.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_WNDU

Jaylynn2585
07-11-16, 16:49
Although this was a few months ago, and totally unrelated to the hobby, it was turned into such a big deal that I was certain it had to have been someone else you guys were talking about. But, being the topic of discussion for so long, I thought you guys should know what really happened. Feel free to check for yourselves. There was no dui or anything like that. I don't really even drink, like ever. Anyways, I went to an old friend's court date with their mother. I talked out of turn in court. That's it that's all. I talk too much. So, there you go. If that makes me a horrible person, so be it. I just thought you guys should know what really happened.

Wow the truth is out and yes it is her I've seen the mugshot also but for some reason.

She said no. Wow how could that be lmao why not just say yeah I did so what end of story insteed lie. What more can you expect give her a brake she's trying life isn't a peach pie everyday. Hell I've been to jail several Times most of us have if not your lucky. As far as a rip off I never felt that way about her so YMMV there. As for people see likes to be with your in for a swell time indeed. She is cool as fuck to hang with and cute. Its her life not ours we all have problems so worse than others. Jaylynn don't let a few bad apples bring you down.

Moohk
07-14-16, 18:33
Although this was a few months ago, and totally unrelated to the hobby, it was turned into such a big deal that I was certain it had to have been someone else you guys were talking about. But, being the topic of discussion for so long, I thought you guys should know what really happened. Feel free to check for yourselves. There was no dui or anything like that. I don't really even drink, like ever. Anyways, I went to an old friend's court date with their mother. I talked out of turn in court. That's it that's all. I talk too much. So, there you go. If that makes me a horrible person, so be it. I just thought you guys should know what really happened.There are probably some that are glad you cleared it up, however I think most of us didn't pay it any mind. I still think it was senseless that it was made as big of a deal as is was.

Jaylynn2585
07-14-16, 21:30
Yes, I agree. I just wanted to assure everyone that it was not hobby or drug related. I simply talk too much and it got me into a little trouble. I just had to pay a little fine and that was the end of it. It just had a great impact on my relationships in the hobby and I wanted to reassure my friends that it was really no big deal. Now if they could just get this new classified site up and running I could post again!

There are probably some that are glad you cleared it up, however I think most of us didn't pay it any mind. I still think it was senseless that it was made as big of a deal as is was.

Mahjin
10-09-16, 16:14
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjDn4yRxM7PAhWCQT4KHVqMBbIQqQIINTAH&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cbsnews.com%2Fnews%2Fcarl-ferrer-backpage-com-ceo-transferred-to-california-jail%2F&usg=AFQjCNGrwvET2vuf9Tzpbmk_0R2QsqBC6Q&sig2=7XBwyr0TTudcoHZHCXgLAg

XNatalieX
01-09-17, 23:11
Backpage adult section has been completely censored!

Its your time to shine guys!

We are ready

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/

Tell your friends

A2

LuvGingerGirls
01-10-17, 12:56
With all the Backpage news spinning into a frenzy, I thought I'd pot something a little different, but related. Backpage was actually a pretty big tool for LE. This might actually push the hobby even further underground and make it even riskier. I pretty much abandoned the hobby about a year ago, but have kept an eye on things from time to time.

http://wishtv.com/2016/12/06/man-robbed-by-police-impersonator-during-escort-meeting/

"According to the police report, the male suspect identified himself as a police officer and removed the man from his car, patted him down and took his wallet. The man asked the suspect for his badge, but the suspect told the man he was undercover and did not provide it".

That "are you a cop? 'cause you got to tell me if you're a cop" is a myth perpetuated by TV and movies. If they're working undercover, not, they do NOT have to tell you they're a cop. However, if they identify themselves as a cop, and you ask to see their badge, then they should have no problem producing it. In fact, I would go one step further and ask to see their state-issued I'd. At least the only thing this guy got hurt was his pride.

ShadowOfGhost
10-18-17, 09:49
http://wsbt.com/news/nation-world/nearly-300-people-arrested-during-undercover-human-trafficking-sting

Saw this article today.

From 10/10/2017 to 10/16/2017,277 individuals were arrested.

- 51 dreams advertising online.

- 209 dreamers responding to online ads.

- 17 additional persons involved making money from prostitution or "other offenses" that were not specified.

A total of 334 charges (that's some getting hit with more than 1, for those not keeping score):

". including human trafficking, traveling to meet a child for sexual conduct, transmit material harmful to a minor, soliciting another person for prostitution, offer to commit prostitution and more. ".

36 total felonies, while the other 298 were misdemeanors.

They claim to have found 5 possible victims of human trafficking. Ages of people involved range from 16 to 74.

I kinda wish I had good friends working in LE so I could catch wind if something like this was going on here. With us being on a major route through the midwest and so near Chicago, it is very likely that human trafficking can move through this area. Thats one of the reasons I am very wary of meeting new providers. And, I have to say, wary of anyone advertising that they are bringing new people to the area.

The sad thing is, trafficking could be stopped HARD if prostitution was legalized. Almost no one would risk going to an illegal provider if there were legally safe providers available. That would make it unprofitable to utilize human trafficking. Too bad the laws still try to legislate morality in this area. I am glad those 5 victims were rescued, and I think anyone who knowingly was involved in dealing with trafficking victims deserves what they got. It is just too bad that, quite possibly, many people were caught up in this who were not involved with human trafficking at all. Otherwise harmless dreams and dreamers.

LuvEscorts2
10-18-17, 15:26
Well I guess they need to do something to bring ratings up?

The hard tax dollars working at it's finest?

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&q=sheriff%E2%80%99s%20office%20sergeant.%20...%20LAKELAND%2C%20FL%20-&oq=sheriff%E2%80%99s+office+sergeant. +. +LAKELAND%2 C+FL+-gs_l=psy-ab. 12.2695. 2695.0. 4128.3. 2. 0. 0. 0. 0. 136.136. 0 j1. 2. 0. 0. 1. 64. Psy-ab. 1. 1. 105.6. 35 i39 k1. 105. ViOSmy4 Tbko&npsic=0&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=28044178,-81891410,9788&tbm=lcl&rldimm=12478380021960359846&ved=0 ahUKEwiLjvPa8 frWAhXp64 MKHe2 aBRAQvS4 ISTAC&rldoc=1&tbs=lrf:!2 m1!1 e2!3 sIAE, lf:1,lf_ui:2#lrd=0 x88 dd124 cfadf6 ded:0 xad2 c1 c8445473 fa6,1,rlfi=hd:;si:12478380021960359846;mv:!1 m3!1 d108034.73483107648!2 d-81.79764205!3 d27.9978156!2 m3!1 f0!2 f0!3 f0!3 m2!1 i566!2 i368!4 f13.1;tbs: lrf:!2 m1!1 e2!3 sIAE, lf:1,lf_ui:2&spf=1508354347472.

http://wsbt.com/news/nation-world/nearly-300-people-arrested-during-undercover-human-trafficking-sting

Saw this article today.

From 10/10/2017 to 10/16/2017,277 individuals were arrested.

- 51 dreams advertising online.

- 209 dreamers responding to online ads.

- 17 additional persons involved making money from prostitution or "other offenses" that were not specified.

A total of 334 charges (that's some getting hit with more than 1, for those not keeping score):

". including human trafficking, traveling to meet a child for sexual conduct, transmit material harmful to a minor, soliciting another person for prostitution, offer to commit prostitution and more. ".

36 total felonies, while the other 298 were misdemeanors.

They claim to have found 5 possible victims of human trafficking. Ages of people involved range from 16 to 74.

I kinda wish I had good friends working in LE so I could catch wind if something like this was going on here. With us being on a major route through the midwest and so near Chicago, it is very likely that human trafficking can move through this area. Thats one of the reasons I am very wary of meeting new providers. And, I have to say, wary of anyone advertising that they are bringing new people to the area.

The sad thing is, trafficking could be stopped HARD if prostitution was legalized. Almost no one would risk going to an illegal provider if there were legally safe providers available. That would make it unprofitable to utilize human trafficking. Too bad the laws still try to legislate morality in this area. I am glad those 5 victims were rescued, and I think anyone who knowingly was involved in dealing with trafficking victims deserves what they got. It is just too bad that, quite possibly, many people were caught up in this who were not involved with human trafficking at all. Otherwise harmless dreams and dreamers.

IndyGuy123
10-18-17, 15:35
Let me be the first to say it. Huh?

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&q=sheriff%E2%80%99s%20office%20sergeant.%20...%20LAKELAND%2C%20FL%20-&oq=sheriff%E2%80%99s+office+sergeant. +. +LAKELAND%2 C+FL+-gs_l=psy-ab. 12.2695. 2695.0. 4128.3. 2. 0. 0. 0. 0. 136.136. 0 j1. 2. 0. 0. 1. 64. Psy-ab. 1. 1. 105.6. 35 i39 k1. 105. ViOSmy4 Tbko&npsic=0&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=28044178,-81891410,9788&tbm=lcl&rldimm=12478380021960359846&ved=0 ahUKEwiLjvPa8 frWAhXp64 MKHe2 aBRAQvS4 ISTAC&rldoc=1&tbs=lrf:!2 m1!1 e2!3 sIAE, lf:1,lf_ui:2#lrd=0 x88 dd124 cfadf6 ded:0 xad2 c1 c8445473 fa6,1,rlfi=hd:;si:12478380021960359846;mv:!1 m3!1 d108034.73483107648!2 d-81.79764205!3 d27.9978156!2 m3!1 f0!2 f0!3 f0!3 m2!1 i566!2 i368!4 f13.1;tbs: lrf:!2 m1!1 e2!3 sIAE, lf:1,lf_ui:2&spf=1508354347472..

Mahjin
10-18-17, 16:41
http://wsbt.com/news/local/several-arrests-made-in-south-bend-during-sex-trafficking-operation

SOUTH BEND A national effort to cut down on sex trafficking with arrests right here in South Bend.

The FBI and National Center for Missing and Exploited Children took part. They helped recover 84 minors and arrest 120 traffickers.

Several arrests were made in South Bend, Indianapolis and Fort Wayne.

No children were recovered in South Bend.

"Although we did not recover any juveniles during our operation in South Bend, we were able to significantly impact online sex trafficking in the area and were able to further develop excellent relationships with our state, local and county law enforcement partners as well as our public health partners," said Supervisory Special Agent Jim Keszei. "We will continue these operations with the goal of locating and removing juveniles from sex trafficking. ".

Operation Cross Country 11 made arrests in hotels, casinos, truck stops, and on street corners.

The youngest victim in this operation was three-months-old.

LuvEscorts2
10-18-17, 18:57
Polk County is in Lakeland Florida just east of Tampa where the 300 were arrested.

Sheriff Grady Judd reviews on his service has been shit and had to do something?

Do your research. But there was sting info on the local WSBT news tonight.

ShadowOfGhost
10-19-17, 08:45
http://wsbt.com/news/local/several-arrests-made-in-south-bend-during-sex-trafficking-operation

SOUTH BEND A national effort to cut down on sex trafficking with arrests right here in South Bend.

The FBI and National Center for Missing and Exploited Children took part. They helped recover 84 minors and arrest 120 traffickers.

Several arrests were made in South Bend, Indianapolis and Fort Wayne.

No children were recovered in South Bend.

"Although we did not recover any juveniles during our operation in South Bend, we were able to significantly impact online sex trafficking in the area and were able to further develop excellent relationships with our state, local and county law enforcement partners as well as our public health partners," said Supervisory Special Agent Jim Keszei. "We will continue these operations with the goal of locating and removing juveniles from sex trafficking. ".

Operation Cross Country 11 made arrests in hotels, casinos, truck stops, and on street corners.

The youngest victim in this operation was three-months-old.

Polk County is in Lakeland Florida just east of Tampa where the 300 were arrested.

Sheriff Grady Judd reviews on his service has been shit and had to do something?

Do your research. But there was sting info on the local WSBT news tonight.Yeah, it caught my attention and made me wonder about if / when it was going to happen here. Then I saw the news about the one here this morning. Like I said before, I worried that this area was in a major trafficking route. And I was right. Look how those numbers compare! Recovered 5 victims of trafficking in Florida, but 84 in this area alone!

Unfortunately for local dreams and dreamers, that means it is likely that this area will continue to be under scrutiny for a while.

IndyGuy123
10-19-17, 09:11
Yeah, it caught my attention and made me wonder about if / when it was going to happen here. Then I saw the news about the one here this morning. Like I said before, I worried that this area was in a major trafficking route. And I was right. Look how those numbers compare! Recovered 5 victims of trafficking in Florida, but 84 in this area alone!

Unfortunately for local dreams and dreamers, that means it is likely that this area will continue to be under scrutiny for a while.SOG,

The 84 is the total number not a local number. I saw the same figures in another city.

Indy Guy.

ShadowOfGhost
10-19-17, 09:38
SOG,

The 84 is the total number not a local number. I saw the same figures in another city.

Indy Guy.Ah, thank you for the clarification.

Mahjin
04-06-18, 17:55
https://www.theverge.com/2018/4/6/17207838/backpage-com-seized-website-down-fbi

Mahjin
04-07-18, 11:30
So are we safe or are we going to be seeing something similar to USAsexguide?

https://www.theeroticreview.com/FOSTA.asp

Gutenberg469
08-31-18, 22:40
So are we safe or are we going to be seeing something similar to USAsexguide?

https://www.theeroticreview.com/FOSTA.aspThank you for update Mahjin. I thought sentencing had occured.

I was very regular at broad and hobart. Crystal was one of my all time favorites. Law I have no doubt did what was said, during her frequent trips overseas. I always felt crystal just got caught up on things. Sweet. Naive. She was doing a lot of communicating with Law when she was traveling in Asia. I don't think crystal understood for a second what was occurring. I know it's probably unlikely, but would sure like to see crystal when she is out. And offer any assistance for her to get life together. Damned shame. TY again for update.

JustMeYouSee
09-01-18, 04:27
You can still access ter through a vpn. Just choose a server outside the USA.

LuvEscorts2
09-01-18, 14:12
You can still access ter through a vpn. Just choose a server outside the USA.Have no idea what your talking about without a site?

https://www.pcmag.com/article2/0, 2817,2403388,00. Asp.

JustMeYouSee
09-01-18, 15:03
Have no idea what your talking about without a site?

https://www.pcmag.com/article2/0, 2817,2403388,00. Asp.Download a VPN (virtual private network). They usually cost but are useful for hiding yourself for various reasons I will not get into here. Most VPN's allow you to choose a location. That is a city somewhere in the world that the VPN has a server that will make it look like you are located there when you go online through it. So all websites you go to think you are there, not here. Understand?

LuvEscorts2
12-09-18, 17:58
Interesting story something to learn from.

http://www.journalgazette.net/news/local/police-fire/20181206/woman-facing-counts-in-robbery-kidnapping

GFeon1
12-10-18, 09:20

http://www.journalgazette.net/news/local/police-fire/20181206/woman-facing-counts-in-robbery-kidnappingI remember that face that's for sure.

BreakinTheLaw
12-10-18, 11:09
I remember that face that's for sure.And that is why you never have these cheap ****** come to your house.

VixenRed
12-10-18, 12:46

http://www.journalgazette.net/news/local/police-fire/20181206/woman-facing-counts-in-robbery-kidnappingI used to live with her a couple years back. Sadly, she was always up to no good when it came to the hobby, and was infamous for changing her name and number. She always joked about the ways she fooled her clients during appointments. She'd get on top of her client and stick her hand underneath her and somehow by giving the guy a handjob they'd think they were actually having FS. I have no idea how she was fooling anyone with that LMAO.

BestDreamer
12-10-18, 17:54
And that is why you never have these cheap ****** come to your house.And don't forget this on in Goshen. Sentenced last week in Goshen.

https://www.goshennews.com/news/local_news/former-prostitute-sentenced-for-her-role-in-goshen-robbery-case/article_1c324c2e-9fa3-5de4-8891-519bc94c18e1.html

DongerNeedFood
12-10-18, 21:32
I used to live with her a couple years back. Sadly, she was always up to no good when it came to the hobby, and was infamous for changing her name and number. She always joked about the ways she fooled her clients during appointments. She'd get on top of her client and stick her hand underneath her and somehow by giving the guy a handjob they'd think they were actually having FS. I have no idea how she was fooling anyone with that LMAO.I now how a bizzar mental image of naked twister and an accidental hand job. I'm just picturing a ton of guys wondering if they are owed a refund on full service because the only got a hand job.

You made my day with that one.

DNF.

ShadowOfGhost
09-01-19, 01:01
https://www.wndu.com/content/news/South-Bend-man-arrested-in-Chicago-for-soliciting-sex-from-a-minor-558975201.html

Seriously. How fucking stupid do you need to be?! So many willing, legal-age girls that will happily take your money and are almost 0 risk. But, no, instead go for the OBVIOUS sting op. This guy just fucked up the entire rest of his life.

Not worth it, not even once. Mongers, if you see or hear of an underage provider, it is going to be a sting. And if you are someone who needs that warning, you DESERVE to get caught!

LuvEscorts2
10-05-19, 17:27
Should sex work be decriminalized?

https://news.yahoo.com/should-sex-work-be-decriminalized-150909031.html

SB9999
04-14-20, 23:24
If your date involves car play with an alley pickup I'm not saying you deserve to get shot but I am saying you shouldn't be surprised if you do.

https://www.southbendtribune.com/news/publicsafety/shooting-over-prostitution-argument-leads-to-felony-charges-for-south-bend-man/article_afc8767a-7e5e-11ea-9e09-976fb8896d8f.html

Mahjin
06-21-20, 10:41
https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/website-promoting-prostitution-sex-trafficking-shut-down-owner-indicted/2392189/

IveBeenThere
09-16-20, 16:03
Tuesday, September 08,2020 3:34 pm.

Ex-South Bend cop pleads guilty to ghost employment.

Associated Press.

SOUTH BEND -- A white former South Bend police officer whose fatal shooting of a Black man last year roiled then-Mayor Pete Buttigieg's presidential campaign pleaded guilty Tuesday to a felony charge stemming from an alleged on-duty sexual encounter he had a month before that shooting.

Ryan O'Neill pleaded guilty to a ghost employment count under a plea agreement in which a special prosecutor dropped a felony charge of official misconduct and a misdemeanor public indecency charge, the South Bend Tribune reported.

St. Joseph Superior Judge John Marnocha accepted the a plea agreement and scheduled O'Neill for sentencing Oct. 27. The plea agreement calls for O'Neill to serve no jail time and spend two years on probation, although that probation could end early with no violations. He would also agree not to seek or accept any public employment, including as a police officer.

A probable cause affidavit filed in March with the sexual-encounter charges stated that O'Neill was in his police cruiser, in uniform, on May 16,2019, when he pulled up next to a woman and solicited her for a sex act. O'Neill paid her $20 before that sex act, it states.

A special prosecutor filed those charges against O'Neill, 44, in March after finding that he was justified in the unrelated fatal June 16,2019, shooting of Eric Logan. O'Neill had said he shot Logan, 54, after he refused his orders to drop a knife while O'Neill was investigating a report of a person breaking into cars.

The special prosecutor, Ric Hertel, said during a March news conference that evidence showed Logan approached O'Neill with a knife and the officer feared for his safety when he fired two shots, one of which struck Logan in the upper abdomen.

O'Neill resigned weeks after the shooting. The fallout from Logan's killing presented Buttigieg with some of the toughest moments of his bid to win the Democratic nomination for president.

Buttigieg, who ended his presidential campaign in March, stepped away from the campaign trail and faced angry residents at an emotional town hall in South Bend, a city of about 100,000 residents, a quarter of whom are Black.

A federal lawsuit that Logan's family filed against O'Neill and the city of South Bend accusing O'Neill of using excessive deadly force is pending.

BobUp
09-16-20, 16:33
So, I'm taking it that your beef is more the fact that he actually found a streetwalker and you've not been that successful.

LOL.

Tuesday, September 08,2020 3:34 pm.

Ex-South Bend cop pleads guilty to ghost employment.

Associated Press.

SOUTH BEND -- A white former South Bend police officer whose fatal shooting of a Black man last year roiled then-Mayor Pete Buttigieg's presidential campaign pleaded guilty Tuesday to a felony charge stemming from an alleged on-duty sexual encounter he had a month before that shooting.

Ryan O'Neill pleaded guilty to a ghost employment count under a plea agreement in which a special prosecutor dropped a felony charge of official misconduct and a misdemeanor public indecency charge, the South Bend Tribune reported.

St. Joseph Superior Judge John Marnocha accepted the a plea agreement and scheduled O'Neill for sentencing Oct. 27. The plea agreement calls for O'Neill to serve no jail time and spend two years on probation, although that probation could end early with no violations. He would also agree not to seek or accept any public employment, including as a police officer.

A probable cause affidavit filed in March with the sexual-encounter charges stated that O'Neill was in his police cruiser, in uniform, on May 16,2019, when he pulled up next to a woman and solicited her for a sex act. O'Neill paid her $20 before that sex act, it states.

A special prosecutor filed those charges against O'Neill, 44, in March after finding that he was justified in the unrelated fatal June 16,2019, shooting of Eric Logan. O'Neill had said he shot Logan, 54, after he refused his orders to drop a knife while O'Neill was investigating a report of a person breaking into cars.

The special prosecutor, Ric Hertel, said during a March news conference that evidence showed Logan approached O'Neill with a knife and the officer feared for his safety when he fired two shots, one of which struck Logan in the upper abdomen.

O'Neill resigned weeks after the shooting. The fallout from Logan's killing presented Buttigieg with some of the toughest moments of his bid to win the Democratic nomination for president.

Buttigieg, who ended his presidential campaign in March, stepped away from the campaign trail and faced angry residents at an emotional town hall in South Bend, a city of about 100,000 residents, a quarter of whom are Black.

A federal lawsuit that Logan's family filed against O'Neill and the city of South Bend accusing O'Neill of using excessive deadly force is pending.

Tinley708
10-06-21, 17:07
Large scale trafficking bust in OH. Search for reports, they are all over. Stay with independents who are not coerced into business.

DreamDr
06-02-22, 18:02
Drove by TO today and yesterday. Noticed that there was a lot of activity. Beware this place. It is definitely on a hot list already if you read older posts. Pretty sure a lot of cars out front looks mighty suspicious to next door nosey businesses. Be safe!

I think 2 of the girls from one of the shut down clubs Ended up at ACM some new faces there today. Happy smiling faces. Be safe friends.

Littlecocky
06-19-22, 22:49
One the the victims looks like this woman so sad.

https://www.wndu.com/2022/06/18/two-people-found-dead-laurel-woods-apartment-after-welfare-check/

https://south-bend.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/kng-fufllement/238834951209

Ten Speed
06-20-22, 16:30
I just went by Best on 933 and there were 6 Indiana State Police cares there. Also a State Police pick up truck and the Police transport bus.

Monday 6-20-2022 about 3:45 pm.

Stay Safe.

Ten.

Joker199
06-20-22, 20:42
State Police at Best Oriental in Granger around 8 pm. By 8:30 pm, police gone and open sign still on.

Joker199
06-20-22, 22:22
https://www.abc57.com/news/four-massage-businesses-one-home-subject-to-search-warrants-in-st-joseph-county

SBGamer
06-20-22, 23:37

https://www.wndu.com/2022/06/18/two-people-found-dead-laurel-woods-apartment-after-welfare-check/

https://south-bend.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/kng-fufllement/238834951209I can confirm this her. I saw her once and that is indeed her. Probably seeing a client and something went south.

BaedRiver
06-21-22, 08:55

https://south-bend.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/kng-fufllement/238834951209Yep, that's her. Terrible.

FrankNBeans78
06-21-22, 09:21
State police are executing search warrants on four AMPs and one residence. Focus is on HT and prostitution.

DreamDr
06-21-22, 11:07
They didn't make any arrests because they didn't find any evidence of human trafficking or prostitution.

Why did they not find any. Well its simple. The parlors around here hire girls that come here on their own accord and you can't be arrested for giving a massage. As most people notice there isn't really a lot of prostitution around here since these places run on the cleaner side. All of these are nosey girl neighbors that call when they see a shit load of cars in and out of places. Just like some users have mentioned about the TOP oriental in Mishawaka.

To be honest I think when people see Asian massage parlors that instantly think human trafficking and hookers because they are Asian. This could be called racist and probably is as you don't see any other places being raided.

State police are executing search warrants on four AMPs and one residence. Focus is on HT and prostitution.

ShadowOfGhost
06-21-22, 12:58
I can confirm this her. I saw her once and that is indeed her. Probably seeing a client and something went south.Be careful with statements like that. Sure, we all think it. But we have no idea what else she was mixed up in. And it could have been random, like a robbery or something. But suggesting it was a client is skirting pretty close to an accusation around here.

I guarantee you 100% law enforcement monitors these forums, and saying that coupd cause them to start investigating people here. If they are not already.

MarkAlan
06-21-22, 13:29
https://www.southbendtribune.com/story/news/local/2022/06/21/st-joseph-county-police-search-massage-parlors-human-trafficking-investigation/7685813001/

Dodge383
06-21-22, 17:07
The following information about the searches that took place at four St. Joseph County massage businesses and a home has been released by St. Joseph County Sheriff Bill Redman:

As part of an ongoing investigation, yesterday police and state investigators simultaneously entered with warrants and searched four local massage parlor locations and a residence on Buckhorn Drive in South Bend, all properties are owned or operated by the same individual.

Police and state investigators suspect human trafficking, sexual solicitation and tax fraud has been occurring at these four massage businesses.

As part of yesterday's 14-hour search, investigators seized dozens of boxes totaling thousands of pages of financial records. Investigators interviewed 9 business customers and 12 suspected female victims, along with business owners and managers. Police also seized cash from the five locations totaling over $88,000. 00.

Multiple women were living inside each business location. Interviews of the women were conducted by a Chinese Mandarin interpreter. Through the interpreter investigators were able to confirm that at least some of the women had been trafficked and were being held and forced to work against their will.

Multiple women also confirmed that sexual activity had occurred with customers. Currently at least two women requested help, have been removed from the business location, are being provided aide, and will be assisted returning to their country of origin.

This is a continuing and ongoing investigation. At this time no arrests have been made.

The warrants were served at massage parlors at the following locations:

421 Hickory Road, South Bend.

12670 SR 23, Granger.

50795 SR 933 and. , South Bend.

2614 S. Michigan, South Bend.

"I want to start by thanking the Indiana State Police, the Indiana Department of Revenue, the Battle Ground Police Department and the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department for their assistance with this investigation," Sheriff Bill Redman began. "Yesterday's raids are just one more step in this complex investigation. We will be continuing to work closely with the State Police and State Tax Investigators as we work on building criminal charges," Redman continued.

"These investigations are not quick nor easy. The crimes are committed behind doors and people will not generally talk. Yesterday, we were fortunate to have some of the women come forward, tell investigators what was occurring behind closed doors and ask for assistance returning home. I commend all involved in the investigation to this point. There is more work to do, but yesterday was a big win for at least two women forced to live and work in these massage parlors. ".

BreakinTheLaw
06-21-22, 18:14
Best and new impressions were closed today, going to try a couple others but damn.

Dodge383
06-21-22, 20:04
See news and media reports.

DreamDr
06-21-22, 20:51
I figured with how much attention to was getting from the neighbors I figured they would get at least a visit. Mishawaka is usually super strict on this stuff. It's probably good everyone takes a little break and wait for things to reopen.

SimplySkilled
06-22-22, 19:45
Some info.

Darkling1984
06-24-22, 14:55
Haven't seen anything posted in here yet about this, anyone else know about this? I just found out.

https://southwest-michigan.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/ripupdatelatinaluvbanginbombsh/756375513927

https://www.wndu.com/2022/06/21/friends-loved-ones-gather-remember-victims-double-homicide/

The news article shows a photo montage and the other girl looks familiar too. Shit be crazy anymore.

ChrissCannon
06-28-22, 12:22
Some info.WOW! I'm of the standpoint, if the girls (as stated) were being trafficked, held against thier will and being forced to work. I'm glad they got busted!

Rudiger
06-28-22, 14:27
WOW! I'm of the standpoint, if the girls (as stated) were being trafficked, held against thier will and being forced to work. I'm glad they got busted!I take that kind of stuff with a grain of salt. Uncle saying 'human trafficking' to the media grabs a whole lot more attention (not to mention helping get federal funds) than just busting them for misdemeanor prostitution which, in and of itself, is a little sketchy if all that's happening are pricey HEs by wrinkly old Asian grandmas. Not to mention it's an election year.

DreamDr
06-28-22, 20:32
Don't forget no arrests we're made. And asian owners won't complain if they loose their money.

I take that kind of stuff with a grain of salt. Uncle saying 'human trafficking' to the media grabs a whole lot more attention (not to mention helping get federal funds) than just busting them for misdemeanor prostitution which, in and of itself, is a little sketchy if all that's happening are pricey HEs by wrinkly old Asian grandmas. Not to mention it's an election year.

FrankNBeans78
06-29-22, 07:00
I take that kind of stuff with a grain of salt. Uncle saying 'human trafficking' to the media grabs a whole lot more attention (not to mention helping get federal funds) than just busting them for misdemeanor prostitution which, in and of itself, is a little sketchy if all that's happening are pricey HEs by wrinkly old Asian grandmas. Not to mention it's an election year.Good call, didn't even consider that angle. Also makes me wonder what the owner of these four places did to draw the ire of the PO-PO but the other AMPs went untouched. 🧐.

ChrissCannon
06-29-22, 07:37
I take that kind of stuff with a grain of salt. Uncle saying 'human trafficking' to the media grabs a whole lot more attention (not to mention helping get federal funds) than just busting them for misdemeanor prostitution which, in and of itself, is a little sketchy if all that's happening are pricey HEs by wrinkly old Asian grandmas. Not to mention it's an election year.I didn't think of that, it actaully makes a lot if sense!

SouthBend
06-29-22, 08:40
Good call, didn't even consider that angle. Also makes me wonder what the owner of these four places did to draw the ire of the PO-PO but the other AMPs went untouched. 🧐.Something with taxes. The news article said the IRS and Indiana Revene Department were involved. Remember that Al Capone was caught because of his taxes.

And yes, being election year. They have to make a good impression.

Rudiger
06-29-22, 08:41
Good call, didn't even consider that angle. Also makes me wonder what the owner of these four places did to draw the ire of the PO-PO but the other AMPs went untouched. 🧐.It could be a competitor ratted them out and / or they're better connected. Either way, it's not a good look for the AMPs that weren't busted and are still open for business as usual.