PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

RopeDope
03-24-14, 13:13
I was wondering if anyone has any info on the action that takes place there? I'm hearing there are some women that play there.

Any info would be great.

Thanks Rope.

Epitaph
09-07-14, 20:25
I've heard similar stories about the burr st one but I think you have to be back by the trucks to find any girls and a CB would help.

There is a video of a girl giving a BJ through a gloryhole says it's at a Gary truck stop.

Does look a lot like the bathroom there on BURR.

I know stuff used to go down at the truck stops by Ripley but theycleaned up the area doubt you find much therebesides hunnys.

Epitaph
11-12-14, 02:13
Are any of the truck stops or adult book stores in Gary a good place to find a quick lay?

Nobody3141
04-13-15, 00:18
Are any of the truck stops or adult book stores in Gary a good place to find a quick lay?I travel to the area quite a bit and inquiring Minds Want to Know.

Also, if there's anything else as far south as Hammond, it would be helpful. It doesn't have to be a truck-stop. I just don't know Indiana's legal approach to things that consenting adults like to do.

If anybody has a reliable friend (for a given value of reliable, anyway) I could hang out with on a boring evening after I get to town, I'd appreciate a PM.