PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Barby1980
04-08-10, 00:43
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Dresor
05-09-10, 13:27
There are a few truck stops north on 43, but the state police is right there as well. There is one on 52 as you're going towards Indy, but I've never seen anything there. Just thought I'd post as there isn't any info.

Bruce180
05-26-10, 01:13
She never answers her phone, maybe she's up to something else now.

Can't leave mesg. also. Has anyone else had this problem?

Bundok
05-27-10, 00:30
She never answers her phone, maybe she's up to something else now.

Can't leave mesg. also. Has anyone else had this problem?

I think she was nabbed by the cops. Send me a private message if you want more details.

Bundok
05-27-10, 20:39
Please ignore my last post! Can't believe I wrote that...it was after a few beers. Also, apologies to Barby if she's reading this. Actually, I was concerned about her, but what I wrote was pure speculation. Didn't mean to spread any rumours.

Medic911
06-23-11, 15:04
Hi guys. I'm a long time loomer. LOL. Just got registered. So I frequently pass a few truck stops. 2 in Remington Indiana at I-65 & st Road 24. And the one on 231 & I-65. Is there anything to be had at either one of those?

Dnims
01-17-19, 11:14
Last night I was chatting with a friend who used to work up that way and she brought up gh at truck stops near Lafayette. Anyone have any info?

Solgoode7878
04-15-19, 13:29
Last night I was chatting with a friend who used to work up that way and she brought up gh at truck stops near Lafayette. Anyone have any info?I want to know where they are!