PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

DexterT
03-06-13, 13:38
Years ago I would hear about SW's working the big rigs at Bud's truck stop. Now, there is a motel there that caters to over the road drivers, but you never hear about any comfort items.

Just wondering

Bigvirg
07-06-13, 10:16
Now you can go get yourself an omlete and company all in one spot.

T D Mills
08-24-13, 06:55
Now you can go get yourself an omlete and company all in one spot.Hey Bigvirg,

Curious what that comment means. Is it a warning or a heads up for fun to be had? Tried to PM you, but your mailbox is full.

TDM

Mahjin
10-25-13, 23:47
Definitely fun to be had here for anyone looking.

West Central
10-26-13, 13:31
Definitely fun to be had here for anyone looking.So much so that the local businesses are complaining and LEO is all over it. Be safe. And have fun.

MikeSmith431
12-09-13, 22:50
OK So it's not the Best Area, But really Is any where? I have seen a couple girls there. Although hotel was far from upscale It was very discreet, going there it seemed like not even a soul was paying attention to me nor when I left. MY hour there sure paid off I definitely left feeling better and was impressed for A lower class hotel. I like the ones who stay out of your business, they are so worried about what's going on outside they don't care about what's on the inside. Well worth my money, Have fun guys.

Indy52
12-12-13, 13:14
There are several motels in that area. I have always felt it would be a good area to find some "comfort" but have never had any luck. Any tips would be appreciated.

Mahjin
12-14-13, 15:36
There are several motels in that area. I have always felt it would be a good area to find some "comfort" but have never had any luck. Any tips would be appreciated.I usually just go to the bar. If they're out you'll probably find one there.

Mahjin
06-07-14, 20:54
I've been to the Pilot off S. Harding 6 x in the past 2 months and it's dead. I think they may have even closed the hotel next door, not 100% sure but it looked that way to me.

TrinitHugz
04-06-15, 20:18
Thread StarterAdministration why do I keep getting to log back in here every time or couple of minutes or so??

Ilapp
04-07-15, 14:35
Administration why do I keep getting to log back in here every time or couple of minutes or so??But someone told me not long ago if you click the remember me box when you log in it will help.

TrinitHugz
04-07-15, 15:32
But someone told me not long ago if you click the remember me box when you log in it will help.I did. I'm ah regular on here. Might be ah glitch or something.

Stormrider
04-09-15, 00:53
I did. I'm ah regular on here. Might be ah glitch or something.Check to make sure that you don't have third party cookies blocked in general or for this site alone.

Winston1984
08-24-16, 11:20
I've been to the Pilot off S. Harding 6 x in the past 2 months and it's dead. I think they may have even closed the hotel next door, not 100% sure but it looked that way to me.I have been on day-shift for a while now. So I haven't seen any daytime. Hard to believe the workers will ever stop completely on exit 4. But now the pay-lot beside the hotel is free and a big and rough mud-hole. The hotel looks closed, though if you remember what it looked like before there isn't much difference.

Hotforty
08-28-16, 19:24
I have fond memories of meeting my first AFF date at that scuzzy, skanky, flea-bag notel-motel!

I have been on day-shift for a while now. So I haven't seen any daytime. Hard to believe the workers will ever stop completely on exit 4. But now the pay-lot beside the hotel is free and a big and rough mud-hole. The hotel looks closed, though if you remember what it looked like before there isn't much difference.

BobUp
08-28-16, 23:31
I have fond memories of meeting my first AFF date at that scuzzy, skanky, flea-bag notel-motel!I as well, it was Thanksgiving weekend 2001. Yep I've had a soft spot for CC every since.

Hotforty
08-29-16, 20:59
-we didn't meet crossing the parking lot! Mine was September of that year.

Just for kicks & giggles, I got on AFF again. My old account was NFG, so I made a new one. Looks like they improved how to nickel & dime ya to death.

I as well, it was Thanksgiving weekend 2001. Yep I've had a soft spot for CC every since.

BobUp
08-29-16, 22:06
-we didn't meet crossing the parking lot! Mine was September of that year.

Just for kicks & giggles, I got on AFF again. My old account was NFG, so I made a new one. Looks like they improved how to nickel & dime ya to death.No kidding that was you? You didn't by any chance fine a set of keys did you?

I had no idea that site still existed.

Hotforty
08-30-16, 20:19
Um, no-no keys found. Sorry, man.

Yeah, AFF is still around. Whatever you do when you visit the site, make sure your speakers are off if you're not alone.

No kidding that was you? You didn't by any chance fine a set of keys did you?

I had no idea that site still existed.

DuggerJug
09-21-16, 01:35
Not a lot of activity on this thread, but I am wondering if there are any LL's in Whiteland, there's a few truck stops there, I pass by a few times a week at 12:30 am wouldn't mind some drive thru.

Stormrider
09-25-16, 17:26
Not a lot of activity on this thread, but I am wondering if there are any LL's in Whiteland, there's a few truck stops there, I pass by a few times a week at 12:30 am wouldn't mind some drive thru.Used to be few around there when I was OTR. Better places for action are at Harding and 465. Buy yourself a cheap handheld CB and listen.

IndyGuy123
02-10-17, 21:32
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69rPhZvmSqY

Indy Guy.

BobUp
02-10-17, 21:55
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69rPhZvmSqY

Indy Guy.I can't Imagine what the hell you were searching to fine this 2013 video.

But you "do" look better in the hat.

Bruce018
02-27-17, 04:49
Don't come thru town to much just was wondering if the lot next to Mc 'd is still free to park like mention below in the report back in 8/16. That would be nice I'm guessing the girls should still be around. Info appreciate it.

IndyGuy123
02-27-17, 10:35
Don't come thru town to much just was wondering if the lot next to Mc 'd is still free to park like mention below in the report back in 8/16. That would be nice I'm guessing the girls should still be around. Info appreciate it.Never did the truck stop thing but I do stop thru that area in travels frequently. May just be my timing but I do not remember seeing any girls walking around really. The stops were in the news a lot for awhile. I think LEO really tries to keep activity away. Someone else may be able to tell you otherwise.

Indy Guy.

Jjbee62
02-27-17, 11:03
Never did the truck stop thing but I do stop thru that area in travels frequently. May just be my timing but I do not remember seeing any girls walking around really. The stops were in the news a lot for awhile. I think LEO really tries to keep activity away. Someone else may be able to tell you otherwise.

Indy Guy.The McDonald's, Waffle House and Flying J I'm pretty sure have been cleaned out. There appeared to be some action behind the Pilot, last time I looked, but that's been about a year ago.

BigMack
02-27-17, 11:16
The McDonald's, Waffle House and Flying J I'm pretty sure have been cleaned out. There appeared to be some action behind the Pilot, last time I looked, but that's been about a year ago.We have some LLizards on BP and other sites trying to score big from guys with fat wallets and little head brains? Try exit 95 on 65 have friends who live there and it is still active if that is your thing or stay smart and visit ladies with good reps and quality decently priced service. JMO.

Bruce018
03-01-17, 02:26
Hey, thanks for all the info. Much appreciated.

BoredPeter
09-17-17, 01:11
Sat night 9 pm looped around the truck stops and lots after getting gas this.

Evening. Behind pilot there may have been girls at that bar.

But didn't want to deal with a new bar that had 15 guys hanging out.

Around the door. Saw one girl behind pilot walking to a car with.

A guy. She made eye contact but could have been nothing.

Maybe another night. LOL.

MonkeyD1987
09-17-17, 13:26

Maybe another night. LOL.Do you know the name of the bar? Sorry I'm not familiar with the area on that side of town.

BoredPeter
09-17-17, 17:32
Do you know the name of the bar? Sorry I'm not familiar with the area on that side of town.I didn't notice.

WinterWarlock
09-17-17, 23:14

Maybe another night. LOL.Eye contact. A low bar for a sexual encounter worthy of a forum post.

Stormrider
10-02-17, 05:50

Maybe another night. LOL.Bro, if you think that you are going to pick up a truckstop lot lizard from a four wheeler, you are clearly out of your mind. They look at those rigs as a security blanket. How many stings do you think have occurred from a decoy John in a rig? Damned few. Plus they have MORE than enough of a market there and can communicate on the radio. You're wasting your time in the lots and risking getting picked up for trespassing. The bar at the hotel is a different story.

BigBlockChuck
08-02-19, 09:11
It looks like the bar "investment lounge" is going to be closed for a while. Action around the truckstop has died.

BigBlockChuck
08-26-19, 16:58
Heard the McDonalds lot was action. Sure enough, we, kinda chubby but pleasant attitude walks through asking to be company around 5:00 today.

Sunflowers26
08-26-21, 18:58
What's going on from Clarksville to Seymour?

JustMe101
07-16-23, 16:11
Been to Indy 3 times recently. Hit 2 out of the three times in the McDonald's lot. Been 10 pm or after each time. The first time I gave one a ride from Pilot to the Micky d lot. 30 BBBJCIM each time.

Ty Cox
07-16-23, 22:42
Been to Indy 3 times recently. Hit 2 out of the three times in the McDonald's lot. Been 10 pm or after each time. The first time I gave one a ride from Pilot to the Micky d lot. 30 BBBJCIM each time.Everybody's going to want to know what they look like.

Zerbert003
07-18-23, 21:29
Been to Indy 3 times recently. Hit 2 out of the three times in the McDonald's lot. Been 10 pm or after each time. The first time I gave one a ride from Pilot to the Micky d lot. 30 BBBJCIM each time.Well, I'm not about the McDonald's parking lot gals, I'm more interested in those White Castle girls! Let's hear about those!

Ty Cox
07-18-23, 21:52
Well, I'm not about the McDonald's parking lot gals, I'm more interested in those White Castle girls! Let's hear about those!I don't know anybody that strolls in a parking lot, but I currently have two Taco Bell girls, one Sonic girl, one Waffle House girl, one Buffalo wild wing girl, and one Bubbas 33 South girl. They work or were working at those places. And I have a great clips girl.

DexterIndy
07-27-23, 18:59
I don't know anybody that strolls in a parking lot, but I currently have two Taco Bell girls, one Sonic girl, one Waffle House girl, one Buffalo wild wing girl, and one Bubbas 33 South girl. They work or were working at those places. And I have a great clips girl.Lucky you Ty enjoy man.

Ty Cox
07-28-23, 08:29
Lucky you Ty enjoy man.Especially fast food, a large margin of them are open to play for pay. You just got to know how to approach it.

DexterIndy
07-28-23, 13:56
Especially fast food, a large margin of them are open to play for pay. You just got to know how to approach it.Need skills brother and I m challenged that way wish I know some like that.

Ty Cox
07-28-23, 15:32
[Deleted by Admin]

Paul1984
07-29-23, 12:41
Especially fast food, a large margin of them are open to play for pay. You just got to know how to approach it.Once you sort of figure out the posture, body language, je ne sais quoi of a girl who is open. You sort of develop a radar for it.

I find that hairstylists have the highest hit ratio, but I do agree about fast food girls. If I am traveling, I always have my eyes open for this.

IndyRacing
07-29-23, 23:43
Once you sort of figure out the posture, body language, je ne sais quoi of a girl who is open. You sort of develop a radar for it.

I find that hairstylists have the highest hit ratio, but I do agree about fast food girls. If I am traveling, I always have my eyes open for this.Tell us more how to figure out the body language of potential candidates-.

JohnGuest
07-30-23, 09:39
Tell us more how to figure out the body language of potential candidates-.I'd like to approach some Twin Peaks and Hooter's girls. I'm sure there are some that will put out for several Benjamins for an hour's time.

I thought of writing my 'nym and burner phone number on a card. Straight up ask a girl "Play for Pay? You or a friend?" Along with a couple Benjamins to show I'm generous and serious.

Any ideas? PM if you'd prefer.

JohnGuest.

Ty Cox
07-30-23, 09:50
Tell us more how to figure out the body language of potential candidates-.I don't have body language figured out. For me it's more of a numbers game several restaurant chicks walking around with a lot of my money that will never turn into anything for me.

Indiguy
07-30-23, 13:10
Once you sort of figure out the posture, body language, je ne sais quoi of a girl who is open. You sort of develop a radar for it.

I find that hairstylists have the highest hit ratio, but I do agree about fast food girls. If I am traveling, I always have my eyes open for this.The last gal who understood that had a prohibitive price point.

JohnGuest
07-31-23, 12:18
I went back the second time and purposefully sat where a hottie that served me a couple weeks ago was waiting tables. She acted all animated and giggly with me. For tips, of course. I'd like to visit Hooters again in a couple days and sit in her area.

How should I approach her for pay-for-play?

P.S: I don't embarrass easily.

Paul1984
07-31-23, 13:03
I'd like to approach some Twin Peaks and Hooter's girls. I'm sure there are some that will put out for several Benjamins for an hour's time.

I thought of writing my 'nym and burner phone number on a card. Straight up ask a girl "Play for Pay? You or a friend?" Along with a couple Benjamins to show I'm generous and serious.

Any ideas? PM if you'd prefer.

JohnGuest.The percentages just aren't there for the Twin Peaks girls. They are propositioned so much they are numb to it. .and the ones who are really flirty are doing very well on tips for just restaurant service. The most you usually get is an OF invite.

It's not that you can't score, but the ratio of effort isn't in your favor.

BTW, I assume I'm not the only one who connected with a girl who used to be at Castleton Twin Peaks in a professional capacity; then later found her waiting on me. I've not had it happen the other way around.

But don't listen to me. My game is pretty weak.

Ty Cox
07-31-23, 16:26
The percentages just aren't there for the Twin Peaks girls. They are propositioned so much they are numb to it. .and the ones who are really flirty are doing very well on tips for just restaurant service. The most you usually get is an OF invite.

BTW, I assume I'm not the only one who connected with a girl who used to be at Castleton Twin Peaks in a professional capacity; then later found her waiting on me. I've not had it happen the other way around.

But don't listen to me. My game is pretty weak.The numbers aren't very good regardless, but I think much better with the young fast food chicks. And I've also had luck with Bob Evans and Buffalo wild wings and Bubbas 33, but Taco Bell has been my best hunting grounds.

Gingimlet2000
07-31-23, 17:17
The numbers aren't very good regardless, but I think much better with the young fast food chicks. And I've also had luck with Bob Evans and Buffalo wild wings and Bubbas 33, but Taco Bell has been my best hunting grounds.What's your approach with ff girls? There are a couple in my area I'd love to hit, not sure what to say. Why the hottest girls work in the greasiest joints?

Ty Cox
07-31-23, 20:21
What's your approach with ff girls? There are a couple in my area I'd love to hit, not sure what to say. Why the hottest girls work in the greasiest joints?Like at Taco Bell, they always ask you your name when you order. And then, if their names on their name tag like for instance "Amelia". I will tell them my name is Amelia and they usually laugh and say that's my name and I say what a coincidence and then I get a $50 bill out to pay. Taco Bell won't take $50 bills and they tell me that, so then I just say you keep that and I pay with a credit card. Which garners different responses from different girls pay attention to the time in the day so you can see this chick again and I'll usually pull the same thing again. But then on the third trip I would have $100 bill with a piece of paper in my phone number. Now I have a dozen times at Taco Bell, but this has resulted in nothing. But in the last year and a half three times that it has worked.

IndyRacing
07-31-23, 23:53
Like at Taco Bell, they always ask you your name when you order. And then, if their names on their name tag like for instance "Amelia". I will tell them my name is Amelia and they usually laugh and say that's my name and I say what a coincidence and then I get a $50 bill out to pay. Taco Bell won't take $50 bills and they tell me that, so then I just say you keep that and I pay with a credit card. Which garners different responses from different girls pay attention to the time in the day so you can see this chick again and I'll usually pull the same thing again. But then on the third trip I would have $100 bill with a piece of paper in my phone number. Now I have a dozen times at Taco Bell, but this has resulted in nothing. But in the last year and a half three times that it has worked.Love it! That sounds like a fun strategy!

HasselFree
08-01-23, 19:39
Like at Taco Bell, they always ask you your name when you order. And then, if their names on their name tag like for instance "Amelia". I will tell them my name is Amelia and they usually laugh and say that's my name and I say what a coincidence and then I get a $50 bill out to pay. Taco Bell won't take $50 bills and they tell me that, so then I just say you keep that and I pay with a credit card. Which garners different responses from different girls pay attention to the time in the day so you can see this chick again and I'll usually pull the same thing again. But then on the third trip I would have $100 bill with a piece of paper in my phone number. Now I have a dozen times at Taco Bell, but this has resulted in nothing. But in the last year and a half three times that it has worked.I'm going to have to do that. Care to share which Taco Bell? Evenings or day time? I usually do the drive thru on Southport, by Grt Clips, which you also mentioned before, never found one in there.

Ty Cox
08-01-23, 20:43
I'm going to have to do that. Care to share which Taco Bell? Evenings or day time? I usually do the drive thru on Southport, by Grt Clips, which you also mentioned before, never found one in there.If you're talking about to Taco Bell by Chick-fil-A I haven't seen anything there. I wanted to chase. I want if they don't have a name tag I gave them my name and then ask them for their name. Then I tell them we're on the first name basis, and then do the $50 gig like I said different responses from different chicks. And I waste a lot of money, but worth it to me.

TigerKing
08-01-23, 20:54
I'm going to have to do that. Care to share which Taco Bell? Evenings or day time? I usually do the drive thru on Southport, by Grt Clips, which you also mentioned before, never found one in there.Ty sounds like he's sharing his experience at Taco Bell as something someone else can try. He's generally speaking. You could try this at a Mc Donald's CVS Wendy's Walmart etc.

Ty Cox
08-02-23, 16:51
Ty sounds like he's sharing his experience at Taco Bell as something someone else can try. He's generally speaking. You could try this at a Mc Donald's CVS Wendy's Walmart etc.I'm just wondering how Oldis ended up on the truckstop reports. And also thinking I should keep my mouth shut more.

Dracos
08-02-23, 17:09
I'm just wondering how Oldis ended up on the truckstop reports. And also thinking I should keep my mouth shut more.You might have just helped a lot more fast food girls get good tips for a bit though.

WreckItRight
08-08-23, 22:33
The percentages just aren't there for the Twin Peaks girls. They are propositioned so much they are numb to it. .and the ones who are really flirty are doing very well on tips for just restaurant service. The most you usually get is an OF invite.

But don't listen to me. My game is pretty weak.I've been with about 4 twin peaks girls and not a single one did I find at twin peaks. I did meet them there though for first meet. One met me at the Yard line down the street next to hooters.