PDA

View Full Version : News and Media Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

XxxMail77
01-10-17, 15:17
http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/01/backpagecom_fostered_child_pro.html#incart_river_mobile_home.

Well atleast for now BP has been shut down. I would expect a quick appeal. In the mean time, I would expect advertisers to move to the dating section. Some ladies had already done that.

Indy Guy.Can't say it shocks me, though really who do they think they are kidding. I'm really curious how prevalent the trafficing etc is. I've never seen anyone who I even remotely thought was doing something they didn't chose to freely. And children. Based on my experience of 24 = 36 again really curious if that was like a 1 in a million ad, which is all it takes for the government to shit it's pants.

IndyGuy123
01-24-17, 15:34
http://www.wthr.com/article/indiana-state-police-partnering-with-ohio-and-michigan-to-raise-awareness-about-human

http://wishtv.com/2017/01/24/undercover-officers-working-to-find-victims-of-human-trafficking/

IG.

Ilapp
01-25-17, 09:51
http://www.wthr.com/article/indiana-state-police-partnering-with-ohio-and-michigan-to-raise-awareness-about-human

http://wishtv.com/2017/01/24/undercover-officers-working-to-find-victims-of-human-trafficking/

IG.I was sitting there alone last night watching the news and see the teaser of a cop sitting on side of highway and the banner of fighting human trafficking and started laughing. I thought oh shit, I better not get caught driving around 465 with my favorite little AMP girl, who wants me to be her boyfriend, getting a handy or I will get popped for trafficking. Laughed even harder when I saw the whole report.

Mwdude
01-25-17, 15:50
I was sitting there alone last night watching the news and see the teaser of a cop sitting on side of highway and the banner of fighting human trafficking and started laughing. I thought oh shit, I better not get caught driving around 465 with my favorite little AMP girl, who wants me to be her boyfriend, getting a handy or I will get popped for trafficking. Laughed even harder when I saw the whole report.28 convictions in 135 investigations? That's a shitty second baseman's average.

Ilapp
01-25-17, 17:48
28 convictions in 135 investigations? That's a shitty second baseman's average.But they want people at fast food restaurants and rest areas to keep an eye out for human trafficking. No offense but a whole load of immigrants getting out of a vehicle and rolling into a fast food operation doesn't strike me as all that unusual. But cops sitting on the side of the highway hoping to see them when they drive by waving at the policeman should be a fairly inexpensive way to attack the problem. They can spend more money getting happy endings at massage parlors that way in a two or three-year investigation. Just going to say that's a lot of endings in that amount of time.

Mmgeg
01-25-17, 23:24

IG.What's being spent or rather wasted on tax dollars? Massage Therapists HAVE to be licensed in the State of I Diana. What am I missing? I understand " human trafficking " is a huge thing but don't they think that if they maybe focused on the drug use increase and drug trafficking that perhaps that the money would be well spent instead of wasted? Especially with only 28 convictions out of 135 investigations?

StillNotMe
01-26-17, 10:33
Anyone else remember her from BP? She was on there maybe 6 months ago and I remember her from about 3 years ago. Sad really. Shouldn't happen to anyone.

http://www.wthr.com/article/2-killed-in-southwest-indianapolis-murder-suicide

StillNotMe
02-07-17, 18:45
So this was done about a year ago.

http://wishtv.com/2016/02/04/addicts-discouraged-by-lack-of-options-for-uninsured/

For those who don't recognize her, she was one of the pack on Olney St. For awhile. She passed away yesterday from an OD of H. If you say it's not a problem, you might need to wake up. A big down side to what we choose to do.

IndyGuy123
02-08-17, 00:19
So this was done about a year ago.

http://wishtv.com/2016/02/04/addicts-discouraged-by-lack-of-options-for-uninsured/

For those who don't recognize her, she was one of the pack on Olney St. For awhile. She passed away yesterday from an OD of H. If you say it's not a problem, you might need to wake up. A big down side to what we choose to do.Good find my friend! As you say, this is a sad part of hobby world. This is an example of why I never knowingly would see an H addict. None of us individually can be there savior from the terrible addiction. However, I can at least sleep well at night knowing that I did not personally feed the illness that the individual is battling.

Indy Guy.

IndyGuy123
02-08-17, 01:31
Good find my friend! As you say, this is a sad part of hobby world. This is an example of why I never knowingly would see an H addict. None of us individually can be there savior from the terrible addiction. However, I can at least sleep well at night knowing that I did not personally feed the illness that the individual is battling.

Indy Guy.I forgot to add that I personally follow a couple anti-heroin facebook groups that are locally based. I have seen several providers on there posting either asking for help getting clean or similar cries for help. Following these ladies and others in the city will give you a whole new perspective. I encourage anyone who is not knowledgeable on this epidemic to find some of these groups and follow them. It very well may change your opinion on seeing ladies that are either known users or believed to be.

Indy Guy.

WhatsUp73
02-08-17, 01:51
What's being spent or rather wasted on tax dollars? Massage Therapists HAVE to be licensed in the State of I Diana. What am I missing? I understand " human trafficking " is a huge thing but don't they think that if they maybe focused on the drug use increase and drug trafficking that perhaps that the money would be well spent instead of wasted? Especially with only 28 convictions out of 135 investigations?If I understand it correctly, in Indiana if you call yourself a "massage therapist" or "certified massage therapist" you have to go to school for it and get a license.

If you advertise "body rubs" or some such thing and don't use the word "massage" in your ad then this is legal (if not sexual of course) and you don't need a licence.

If its a sexual body rub then its considered prostitution, even if its just a happy ending and not actual sex.

However this lawmaker in the news story wants to make everyone get a license, supposedly to eliminate "human trafficking".

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

StillNotMe
02-08-17, 08:24
Good find my friend! As you say, this is a sad part of hobby world. This is an example of why I never knowingly would see an H addict. None of us individually can be there savior from the terrible addiction. However, I can at least sleep well at night knowing that I did not personally feed the illness that the individual is battling.

Indy Guy.I actually saw her three times. The first time was for a visit and it was above average, but she opened up to me some and was really struggling with alot. Awful childhood and such. She texted me asking for help a few times after that and I told her that I wouldn't give her money, but I would bring her some food. The last couple of times that's what I did, but we just hung out by choice. She was a pretty good person and really wanted to get clean. Unfortunately an all to common theme. She would get going on the right path and start to pick herself up, but then old abusive relationships would reach up and pull her back down. Not only did she not have insurance, but the only support system she had around was in the life. Not many people are strong enough to break that stanglehold without help.

Covenant60
02-08-17, 16:29
I forgot to add that I personally follow a couple anti-heroin facebook groups that are locally based. I have seen several providers on there posting either asking for help getting clean or similar cries for help. Following these ladies and others in the city will give you a whole new perspective. I encourage anyone who is not knowledgeable on this epidemic to find some of these groups and follow them. It very well may change your opinion on seeing ladies that are either known users or believed to be.

Indy Guy.Link to those FB groups?

IndyGuy123
02-08-17, 17:11
Link to those FB groups?"The Cross Out Heroin Campaign" is the suggested local one. The "Fuck Heroin Foundation" is also a good one to follow. It is just not local so you won't see familiar faces. Type those into the FB search and you will find them along with others.

Indy Guy.

Nite View
02-09-17, 08:25
I forgot to add that I personally follow a couple anti-heroin facebook groups that are locally based. I have seen several providers on there posting either asking for help getting clean or similar cries for help. Following these ladies and others in the city will give you a whole new perspective. I encourage anyone who is not knowledgeable on this epidemic to find some of these groups and follow them. It very well may change your opinion on seeing ladies that are either known users or believed to be.

Indy Guy.What are the groups you follow? I have been trying to get help for someone. This may give them a direction. Thanks.

IndyGuy123
02-09-17, 10:05
What are the groups you follow? I have been trying to get help for someone. This may give them a direction. Thanks.Look at my post below yours. PM if needed.

Indy Guy.

Avagddu
02-09-17, 16:47
What are the groups you follow? I have been trying to get help for someone. This may give them a direction. Thanks.Support groups like AA and NA are necessary to be involved in if trying to keep clean. Sheer will power is going to fail long term IMHO. Speaking from my own experience. Over 10 yrs clean myself. Meetings are all over the place all day long.

Nite View
02-09-17, 17:20
Look at my post below yours. PM if needed.

Indy Guy.Sorry missed it. Thanks NV.

StillNotMe
02-21-17, 13:00
I wonder who started this fad.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/02/21/in-latest-beauty-trend-women-are-tattooing-freckles-on-their-faces.html

Jjbee62
02-21-17, 14:37

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/02/21/in-latest-beauty-trend-women-are-tattooing-freckles-on-their-faces.htmlFake boobs, fake asses, fake lips, and fake hair, now they are adding fake freckles?

Next thing you know they'll have fake orgasms.

Freckle Freak
02-21-17, 23:38

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/02/21/in-latest-beauty-trend-women-are-tattooing-freckles-on-their-faces.html

Fake boobs, fake asses, fake lips, and fake hair, now they are adding fake freckles?

Next thing you know they'll have fake orgasms.10 years for the freckle freak sensation to finally take hold. You see, I was the front runner regarding this new revolution or should I say revelation! I bet you all never thought I would earn my spot in the history books!

BigGuyUAteMe
02-22-17, 11:52
If only you could have gotten in to tattooing, you would be rich! No you would have went in the hole.

BG,

10 years for the freckle freak sensation to finally take hold. You see, I was the front runner regarding this new revolution or should I say revelation! I bet you all never thought I would earn my spot in the history books!

Jjbee62
02-22-17, 12:10
If only you could have gotten in to tattooing, you would be rich! No you would have went in the hole.

BG,Went in the hole? I thought he preferred to go on the freckles.

Indplsgent4fu
02-24-17, 23:51
http://fox59.com/2017/02/24/7-arrested-after-drug-investigation-leads-police-to-geist-home-heroin-cocaine-10k-in-cash-seized/

I'd hate to have my cell number on any of their phones, especially a couple that advertise on BP.

Untchbl
02-25-17, 03:01
Apparently there was a sting at the extended stay at 79th and shadeland extended stay. It sounds like girls and guys got popped, so watch yourselves.

MayTag4040
02-25-17, 03:12
Apparently there was a sting at the extended stay at 79th and shadeland extended stay. It sounds like girls and guys got popped, so watch yourselves.Looks like the one who ads "in Castleton" in line up. http://www.wthr.com/article/seven-arrested-in-drug-sweep-following-anonymous-tip.

Axx4621
02-25-17, 05:13
Looks like backing away from that was a good call. I didn't recognize two of my familiar faces until I read the article.

http://fox59.com/2017/02/24/7-arrested-after-drug-investigation-leads-police-to-geist-home-heroin-cocaine-10k-in-cash-seized/

StillNotMe
02-25-17, 11:14
Looks like the one who ads "in Castleton" in line up. http://www.wthr.com/article/seven-arrested-in-drug-sweep-following-anonymous-tip.At one time recently. The females at least. If any of you are wondering, yes, that is the house on Olney that everyone has been red flags about over the last several months.

FancyTlc88
02-25-17, 13:46
At one time recently. The females at least. If any of you are wondering, yes, that is the house on Olney that everyone has been red flags about over the last several months.Watch out anonymous callers.

Buck60
02-25-17, 13:49
Support groups like AA and NA are necessary to be involved in if trying to keep clean. Sheer will power is going to fail long term IMHO. Speaking from my own experience. Over 10 yrs clean myself. Meetings are all over the place all day long.I agree with the meetings and A LOT of meetings, not just when the thought pops up. Trying to do it on their own will fail. If the people you are trying to help do not want to help themselves and stop, however, you are wasting your time. Shooters are the hardest to get clean that I have seen. Coming up on 24 years in June, assuming I make it.

RhChewies08
02-25-17, 16:36
A provider I saw quite a few times got picked up recently. We were friendly to where I would contact her on her main phone and not the phone number she posted on adds. I do not currently use a burner (that is about to change). At one point there was incrementing texts on her phone, and while I would like to believe she cleared her texts, I'm not holding my breath. I'm wondering if others have been in this situation and what level of concern I should have and if there are any other tips other then getting a burner that anyone can offer. Also, is it a good idea to just permanently avoid providers who have been busted for the hobby, or are they 'safe' after a certain amount of time? I know a lot of girls who still post regularly have been picked up on the past so life goes on for them. But any advice from seniors or those who have been in this hobby for a while would be appreciated.

And no, I am not talking about any of the Olney Street girls.

SuperFun
02-25-17, 19:11
Apparently there was a sting at the extended stay at 79th and shadeland extended stay. It sounds like girls and guys got popped, so watch yourselves.HE speaks the truth. I got a buddy who does contract work. He told me uncle had bags of phones and cash. He said a couple of them got let go. A skinny white who looks like she uses H. The other was an older white grandmother looking girl w tats on her tit and leg w / short blonde hair and glasses. He said she got in Mercedes after being interviewed. The H- girl got in white new ford pickup w some thug. Becarefull, cause uncle never lets you go unless you work for them.

SuperFun
02-25-17, 19:21
Apparently there was a sting at the extended stay at 79th and shadeland extended stay. It sounds like girls and guys got popped, so watch yourselves.HE speaks the truth. I got a buddy who does contract work. He told me uncle had bags of phones and cash. He said a couple of them got let go. A skinny white who looks like she uses H. The other was an older white grandmother looking girl w tats on her tit and leg w / short blonde hair and glasses. He said she got in Mercedes after being interviewed. The H- girl got in white new ford pickup w some thug. Be careful cause uncle never lets you go unless you work for them.

LancePkrbttm
02-27-17, 11:23
A provider I saw quite a few times got picked up recently. We were friendly to where I would contact her on her main phone and not the phone number she posted on adds. I do not currently use a burner (that is about to change). At one point there was incrementing texts on her phone, and while I would like to believe she cleared her texts, I'm not holding my breath. I'm wondering if others have been in this situation and what level of concern I should have and if there are any other tips other then getting a burner that anyone can offer. Also, is it a good idea to just permanently avoid providers who have been busted for the hobby, or are they 'safe' after a certain amount of time? I know a lot of girls who still post regularly have been picked up on the past so life goes on for them. But any advice from seniors or those who have been in this hobby for a while would be appreciated.

And no, I am not talking about any of the Olney Street girls.I wouldn't worry too much about it. The chances of you getting picked up for anything other than showing up with a fist full of cash, a boner and agree to pay the cash to take care of the boner, is virtually non-existent. There was an ass-boil that claimed to have gotten popped for written communication. Either he was full of it or the police went after him to set up other (which did happen, the infamous SP8) he was one of these losers that has time to post 700 times on some review site. Seriously relax. If you made it home a little less stiff in a certain place, you are ok.

BigGuyUAteMe
02-27-17, 17:34
I have know idea of how hard it is to stop the addiction, but all anyone get's is one day at a time. Your 24 years strong! I think that's awesome!

BG,

I agree with the meetings and A LOT of meetings, not just when the thought pops up. Trying to do it on their own will fail. If the people you are trying to help do not want to help themselves and stop, however, you are wasting your time. Shooters are the hardest to get clean that I have seen. Coming up on 24 years in June, assuming I make it.

BigGuyUAteMe
02-27-17, 17:40
He's happy if he just get's to go, He hand raised it from a pup you know.

BG,

Went in the hole? I thought he preferred to go on the freckles.

Freckle Freak
02-28-17, 00:50
HE speaks the truth. I got a buddy who does contract work. He told me uncle had bags of phones and cash. He said a couple of them got let go. A skinny white who looks like she uses H. The other was an older white grandmother looking girl w tats on her tit and leg w / short blonde hair and glasses. He said she got in Mercedes after being interviewed. The H- girl got in white new ford pickup w some thug. Be careful cause uncle never lets you go unless you work for them.To the prickyard.

Cooter Jones
03-29-17, 19:01
While everyone was talking about Trump and Russia, the US House and Senate quickly passed a law allowing internet service providers (ISPs) to sell customer browser histories and internet usage information. Those who use the internet to hobby and value their privacy should look into Virtual Private Networking (VPN). Using a VPN to surf the internet blocks the IP address and encrypts the content of the user, preventing ISPs and other third parties from seeing your activity. Here's a link to a good article that describes how VPNs work with suggestions on the best VPN providers:

http://lifehacker.com/why-is-everyone-talking-about-vpns-1793768312

VPN service is as cheap as $4 a month. You can find free VPN providers, but as discussed in the link above you probably don't want to use them. As always, safe and happy hobbying.

LuvGingerGirls
04-10-17, 12:24
At one point there was incrementing texts on her phone, and while I would like to believe she cleared her texts, I'm not holding my breath.Depending on cell phone provider, even deleted text can be retrieved from their systems 1 or 2 years after they were deleted without actually having the device. If they have physical access to the device, even more can be retrieved.

LuvGingerGirls
04-10-17, 12:28
http://wane.com/2017/04/09/4-shot-1-killed-in-fort-wayne-club/

IndyFun25
04-10-17, 13:17
http://wane.com/2017/04/09/4-shot-1-killed-in-fort-wayne-club/I was up in that neck of the woods that night and was thinking about venturing to a club. But I guess I'm glad I didn't!

Cook72
04-10-17, 18:12
I was up in that neck of the woods that night and was thinking about venturing to a club. But I guess I'm glad I didn't!That is probably the worst club to go to in the Fort. Not in a bad area at all, but just a lousy club.

LuvGingerGirls
04-11-17, 11:20
That is probably the worst club to go to in the Fort. Not in a bad area at all, but just a lousy club.Definitely not the best club, but I don't know about the worst (unless Shangri-La has upped their game. Not a great location.) There's usually not much trouble in Bleu Diamond area at all, but you never know. Anything can go down anywhere at anytime.

Cook72
04-12-17, 08:28
Definitely not the best club, but I don't know about the worst (unless Shangri-La has upped their game. Not a great location.) There's usually not much trouble in Bleu Diamond area at all, but you never know. Anything can go down anywhere at anytime.You might have a point, I never go there either. New cliub opening soon at the old Stewies location Club 44.

StillNotMe
04-12-17, 08:39
How many condoms does it take?

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/04/11/condom-clogged-pipe-provides-police-clue-in-cracking-texas-broth/22036011/?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000058&

Cooter Jones
04-12-17, 23:53
This one could have gone in either the news thread or the sugar baby thread.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/11/coastal-carolina-university-silent-on-investigation-into-alleged-cheerleader-escort-ring.html?

Ilapp
04-13-17, 08:09
This one could have gone in either the news thread or the sugar baby thread.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/11/coastal-carolina-university-silent-on-investigation-into-alleged-cheerleader-escort-ring.html?Ok, that is so good I just spit my coffee all over myself when I read it.

StillNotMe
05-02-17, 08:43
So I had to share.

http://wishtv.com/2017/05/01/woman-arrested-after-agreeing-to-swap-sex-for-chicken-mcnuggets/

Morgan6016
05-02-17, 09:20
So I had to share.

http://wishtv.com/2017/05/01/woman-arrested-after-agreeing-to-swap-sex-for-chicken-mcnuggets/Not saying I would do anything for some chicken nuggets, but they are so good with the honey mustard sauce.

Ilapp
05-02-17, 09:39
Not saying I would do anything for some chicken nuggets, but they are so good with the honey mustard sauce.All of the local and visiting legal scholars who want you to buy them something on the way to tha appt. Thinking it protects them from being charged might be wrong after all.

Morgan6016
05-02-17, 09:47
All of the local and visiting legal scholars who want you to buy them something on the way to tha appt. Thinking it protects them from being charged might be wrong after all.Soon I will have to make stops to get her Cigs, Nuggets, Visa Card and red flag for the trunk before I get there. There goes my afternoon.

Impulse46
05-02-17, 09:57
So I had to share.

http://wishtv.com/2017/05/01/woman-arrested-after-agreeing-to-swap-sex-for-chicken-mcnuggets/I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Mmgeg
05-02-17, 10:02
So I had to share.

http://wishtv.com/2017/05/01/woman-arrested-after-agreeing-to-swap-sex-for-chicken-mcnuggets/If not she totally got robbed LOL. It seems those damn McDonald's Chicken Nuggets gets people in trouble more than they are worth LOL What's in those damn things anyways? LOL.

NewNindy
05-02-17, 11:11
If not she totally got robbed LOL. It seems those damn McDonald's Chicken Nuggets gets people in trouble more than they are worth LOL What's in those damn things anyways? LOL.Ask and ye shall receive.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2014/02/06/272112028/oh-so-thats-what-goes-into-a-mcdonalds-chicken-mcnugget

INTravelingMan
05-02-17, 11:33
All of the local and visiting legal scholars who want you to buy them something on the way to tha appt. Thinking it protects them from being charged might be wrong after all.It is illegal in most states to engage in sexual acts or offer sexual acts in exchange for money, other property, or "anything of value" as different states define the acts in different ways. So bringing someone a "present" whether it's chicken nuggets, cigarettes, or similar items that people have asked to bring would still count against you.

Bob0324
05-02-17, 11:57
If not she totally got robbed LOL.Did you see her picture, I wouldn't give up any nuggets to do that chick.

LancePkrbttm
05-02-17, 13:09
So I had to share.

http://wishtv.com/2017/05/01/woman-arrested-after-agreeing-to-swap-sex-for-chicken-mcnuggets/Chicken McNugget.

Chicken my nugget.

Choking my nugget.

Choke on my helmet.

Ilapp
05-02-17, 16:22
If not she totally got robbed LOL. It seems those damn McDonald's Chicken Nuggets gets people in trouble more than they are worth LOL What's in those damn things anyways? LOL.It's not chicken! Well that's not really true because there's some beaks and claws, coxcombs, eyeballs, anuses and pulverized bones and cartilage. But damn they're tasty.

Kyussfan
05-02-17, 17:53
It's not chicken! Well that's not really true because there's some beaks and claws, coxcombs, eyeballs, anuses and pulverized bones and cartilage. But damn they're tasty.Yes they are. And girls really love the sweet and sour sauce.

Kyussfan.

Bob0324
05-02-17, 18:58
Chicken McNugget.

Chicken my nugget.

Choking my nugget.

Choke on my helmet.Good to see you post, seems it's been a few weeks, now I can assume you and your helmet are well.

Ilapp
05-03-17, 09:17
Yes they are. And girls really love the sweet and sour sauce.

Kyussfan.They all love the sour part, but I hear a gallon or so of pineapple juice can fix that.

Bob0324
05-03-17, 10:39
It is illegal in most states to engage in sexual acts or offer sexual acts in exchange for money, other property, or "anything of value" as different states define the acts in different ways. So bringing someone a "present" whether it's chicken nuggets, cigarettes, or similar items that people have asked to bring would still count against you.Nothing is going to shield them or you (us), if you don't want to get arrested, don't knock on a cops door and don't give a cop your address and don't pick up a cop. Asking stupid questions, requesting items, sending pics is all stupid shit. The only way to be sure you're not arrested is don't hook up with a cop.

Stormrider
05-09-17, 01:13
It is illegal in most states to engage in sexual acts or offer sexual acts in exchange for money, other property, or "anything of value" as different states define the acts in different ways. So bringing someone a "present" whether it's chicken nuggets, cigarettes, or similar items that people have asked to bring would still count against you.It used to be not unheard for Indy Vice to make prostitution arrests in strip clubs based on tips given to the stripper if any sexual favors were traded afterwards. A good example of this was back in my young days. I worked in a male stripper review for about a year. During that time, one of our "talent" got picked up on a prostitution arrest because he accepted tip money from the UC while in the club, then went outside with her to give her what he thought was a well needed rogering. She was wired, and he was dumb enough to admit having received a tip from her on stage prior to heading out with her while being interrogated, and the rest was history. I do think that he ended up getting the charges dismissed, but it was enough for him to quit the group. I've heard that the same thing happened in some of the strip clubs around town with the girls as well. This was almost 30 years back though.

Avagddu
05-09-17, 11:29
It used to be not unheard for Indy Vice to make prostitution arrests in strip clubs based on tips given to the stripper if any sexual favors were traded afterwards. A good example of this was back in my young days. I worked in a male stripper review for about a year. During that time, one of our "talent" got picked up on a prostitution arrest because he accepted tip money from the UC while in the club, then went outside with her to give her what he thought was a well needed rogering. She was wired, and he was dumb enough to admit having received a tip from her on stage prior to heading out with her while being interrogated, and the rest was history. I do think that he ended up getting the charges dismissed, but it was enough for him to quit the group. I've heard that the same thing happened in some of the strip clubs around town with the girls as well. This was almost 30 years back though.A "provider" asking a "monger" to bring an item would be evidence of intent if there was any discussion of trading $ for services prior to arrival. Any "To Catch A Predator" episode of Dateline provides ample examples of such. It is why undercover officers or stings will ask a subject to bring an item. It provides evidence that the individual intended to follow thru and goes against the assertion "I knocked on the wrong door" or "it was only a fantasy" etc.

So those providers that think this protects them are actually only making law enforcement's job easier if they are being targeted.

AchyBreaky
05-09-17, 16:33
Toilet pipe clogged by condoms leads Austin police to prostitution ring

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/04/11/toiletpipe-clogged-condoms-leads-austin-police-prostitution-ring

BrownyGuy
05-10-17, 13:41
It's that time of the year where Grey Bar recruits head out for their annual scouting trip to pick up talent, as the global motor event is around the corner.

Just saw few adds in BP looking for talent. Anyone else notice it?

Cooter Jones
05-22-17, 20:38
I while back I posted about keeping your internet surfing habits out of the hands of Internet Service Providers (ISPs). ISPs are the guys supplying your internet connection. Congress recently passed a bill allowing ISPs to harvest and sell information from customers, including surfing history. In the last post I wrote about virtual private networking (VPNs), a service that can be used to hide the addresses of the sites you visit from your ISP and anyone else that might be tracking you.

Now let me tell you about the TOR Browser. Many people may have heard of using the TOR browser to go to some of the creepier places on the deep web. Thats not my thing, and in fact I've never surfed the deep web. In truth the TOR Browser has nothing to do with the deep web. It can be used to reach any website, deep or otherwise. It was developed as a tool for dissidents in oppressive nations to safely send and receive information via the internet. TOR is based on the well known Firefox internet browser. The browser has been tweaked bounce your traffic through a series of locations before it reaches the destination website. TOR calls this a circuit. As I type this post my circuit goes through France, Germany, and Norway. Each of those represents a node set up in in that country. There are thousands of nodes all over the world. Each time the TOR Browser is restarted, the circuit randomly changes. With one click I can get a new random circuit while browsing if I want. Anyone in the middle of the circuit, including your ISP, can not see my ultimate destination website.

As we loose more privacy through internet companies sucking up our information and selling to the highest bidder, hobbyists need to learn what tools are available to maintain anonymity. I find some websites work with TOR and others with VPN. These two tools can work together to keep your information out of the wrong hands. Safe and happy hobbying.

I would be looking more at getting international VPN's because now that net neutrality is toast the religious right (Sessions/Pence) will be applying pressure to slow sites like ours down to the point that they are unreadable. (I hope not but this is my fear) so since we are in Germany, if you have a German IP you should be good.

A2

StillNotMe
05-24-17, 16:03
And had to share.

http://nypost.com/2017/05/23/murder-suspect-who-used-big-penis-defense-found-not-guilty/

Kevrob911
05-24-17, 17:39
And had to share.

http://nypost.com/2017/05/23/murder-suspect-who-used-big-penis-defense-found-not-guilty/Guys with big dicks get all the breaks!

Stnick62
05-28-17, 17:20
Guys with big dicks get all the breaks!Hey maybe they do get all the breaks but if I lost a provider during oral or any other mode of pleasure I would probably be so freaked that I would become a monk.

Stormrider
05-31-17, 15:25
Hey maybe they do get all the breaks but if I lost a provider during oral or any other mode of pleasure I would probably be so freaked that I would become a monk.The 60 yo GF was pretty nice looking for her age. I almost can understand why he was tempted to grab her by the ears.

LingusUs41
06-01-17, 02:24
And had to share.

http://nypost.com/2017/05/23/murder-suspect-who-used-big-penis-defense-found-not-guilty/I have had several almost die from laughter. The reason I pay for play is at least they wait until I leave.

Indyguy69
06-02-17, 19:57
https://www.maxim.com/news/fellatio-cafe-geneva-2016-6

MayTag4040
07-09-17, 04:47
https://www.facebook.com/NYDailyNews/videos/10154624564577541/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE

Indyguy69
07-09-17, 09:44
https://www.facebook.com/NYDailyNews/videos/10154624564577541/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINEYes was reading about it last week. Hopefully, it will be like fashion and music. Hit the bigger cities and take another decade before it catches on in Indiana.

MayTag4040
07-12-17, 17:26
http://www.wthitv.com/story/35859793/more-search-warrants-to-be-served-after-massage-parlor-bust

LancePkrbttm
07-26-17, 16:52
http://www.cnn.com/travel/article/greek-islands/index.html

INTravelingMan
08-05-17, 09:17
Which providers want to come stay with me?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-business-executive-escort-fraud-met-20170802-story.html

The guy was an idiot! You know why? Because he only had one. I would at least have 8, one for each day of the week plus 2 on Saturdays.

Bob0324
08-13-17, 22:01
I hate it when this happens http://www.unitednews.org/lexington-sc-man-horrified-booking-prostitute-wife-arrived/.

XxxMail77
08-13-17, 23:19
WTF. Couldn't even recognize his own wife's body? And then he is the only one up on charges? Or at least the article only mentions him being in legal trouble.

I hate it when this happens http://www.unitednews.org/lexington-sc-man-horrified-booking-prostitute-wife-arrived/.

Indyguy69
09-28-17, 12:34
Looks like some activity to close down more hobby spots:

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/six-arrested-in-central-ind-prostitution-bust

Deepoil
09-28-17, 13:43
Guys with big dicks get all the breaks!I think this happened 2014?

IndyGuy4622
09-28-17, 14:01
I love the fact that it's all about text free money and that the tips came from competing businesses and had nothing to do with the fact that they're trying to stop prostitution.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/six-arrested-in-central-ind-prostitution-bust

RunForGold
09-28-17, 14:33

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/six-arrested-in-central-ind-prostitution-bustThis happened in 2014, at least that is what the article says. I remember when this originally was broadcast.

Sarag
10-18-17, 12:16
Operation cross country.

http://wwlp.com/2017/10/17/277-arrested-in-human-trafficking-online-prostitution-sting-in-florida/

An FBI crackdown on sex trafficking includes Indiana arrests. The youngest victim recovered was three months old.

http://wishtv.com/2017/10/18/fbi-crackdown-on-sex-trafficking-includes-indiana-arrests/

(Via WISH-TV).

http://wishtv.com/2017/10/18/fbi-crackdown-on-sex-trafficking-includes-indiana-arrests/

Also a lot of talk about Milwaukee being very hot right now and I know while I was in Denver I had several police officers contact me this week.

Ron BurgIndy
10-20-17, 10:48
$600 to emotionally scar a small child. Ugh, I'm just depressed thinking about that. I'm glad they got rescued. It's important for us all to be careful not just for ourselves to but to not support the trafficking of minors (or adults) who are forced to participate against their will. Be smart, gentlemen.

Ron.

Operation cross country.

http://wwlp.com/2017/10/17/277-arrested-in-human-trafficking-online-prostitution-sting-in-florida/

An FBI crackdown on sex trafficking includes Indiana arrests. The youngest victim recovered was three months old.

(Via WISH-TV).

Also a lot of talk about Milwaukee being very hot right now and I know while I was in Denver I had several police officers contact me this week.

Wulfgar
11-09-17, 13:53
For you DATY loving mongers our there, better make sure you are on top of your game.

https://myeverettnews.com/2017/11/08/bail-at-100000-00-for-escort-accused-of-shooting-everett-customer/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

RogerOver
11-09-17, 16:13
For you DATY loving mongers our there, better make sure you are on top of your game.

https://myeverettnews.com/2017/11/08/bail-at-100000-00-for-escort-accused-of-shooting-everett-customer/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_farkAfter arresting the woman in Skagit County a detective wrote that she confessed to the crime and even asked them to call one of her other customers to post her bail. The prosecutor has three days to file formal charges or release her from jail.

Wonder which one of her clients bailed her out. LOL.

Kevrob911
11-15-17, 01:45

https://myeverettnews.com/2017/11/08/bail-at-100000-00-for-escort-accused-of-shooting-everett-customer/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_farkDATY to die for!

Sorry, I had to make that joke!

Stnick62
11-17-17, 15:59
DATY to die for!

Sorry, I had to make that joke!I have to say I would like to experience a session who thinks she is worth it to a monger that he would put up $1,000,000. 00 bail.

WhatsUp73
12-07-17, 19:03
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/07/porn-star-august-ames-commits-suicide-after-bullying-for-not-wanting-to-have-sex-with-man-who-did-gay-porn.html

Cooter Jones
12-07-17, 20:14
https://boingboing.net/2017/12/05/cop-accused-of-having-sex-with.html

Keepinitclean
01-05-18, 13:13
https://wp.me/p4ySt8-3kEW?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_WISH-TV

They set up a whole team and used a wire to catch a heavy addict low profile provider? Don't get to specific in texts I guess.

Ron BurgIndy
01-05-18, 13:40
Guess they found their sacrificial lamb for the monthly quota. Bonus points for the meth pipe.

https://wp.me/p4ySt8-3kEW?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_WISH-TV

They set up a whole team and used a wire to catch a heavy addict low profile provider? Don't get to specific in texts I guess.

Splat 1959
01-05-18, 21:09
Guess they found their sacrificial lamb for the monthly quota. Bonus points for the meth pipe.Found this pic of her on facebook. Sad what addiction does to a person.

LingusUs41
01-06-18, 19:16
http://wishtv.com/2017/10/17/doctors-and-cops-among-277-arrested-in-human-trafficking-online-prostitution-sting-in-florida/

Wow that is a hella sting op right there. Arrested 51 providers, the 3 left not caught in sting op are going to be some wore out pussy. But what sucks worst (see what I did there) is having your cancer removing surgery cancelled because your surgeon is in jail. On another note I propose all veterans and active duty military get a pass from arrest. And not just because I am a vet.

Polk county Fla. Is just east of Tampa. Lakeland Florida BP thread post #430 even had a warning on 10-13-17.

Just goes to show how important this forum is. So thank you gents and ladies for helping to keep me out of jail.

Keepinitclean
01-07-18, 11:16
http://wishtv.com/2017/10/17/doctors-and-cops-among-277-arrested-in-human-trafficking-online-prostitution-sting-in-florida/
Wow that is a hella sting op right there. Arrested 51 providers, the 3 left not caught in sting op are going to be some wore out pussy. But what sucks worst (see what I did there) is having your cancer removing surgery cancelled because your surgeon is in jail. On another note I propose all veterans and active duty military get a pass from arrest. And not just because I am a vet.

Polk county Fla. Is just east of Tampa. Lakeland Florida BP thread post #430 even had a warning on 10-13-17.

Just goes to show how important this forum is. So thank you gents and ladies for helping to keep me out of jail.A pretty good example of needs legalized. I dislike how they call it "human trafficking" busts for solicitation. Makes a John sound evil for responding to a back page add.

EarlyCuyler
01-07-18, 13:10
I love how they always include "human trafficking " in these, usually right along with "prostitution", like they are one and the same. . They are not. They never have been. IMPD is always sure to take the same tact in local stories as well. (Undercover officer TM usually throws in something about all the wives all over central indiana who have been unwittingly infested with STDs just for good measure.). It's the moral commandos of our society at work of course. Adults can do whatever they want with their genitals. They can spend their money as they please. However, God forbid these two concepts overlap! We are so far behind the rest of the western world when it comes to codification of Christian fundamentalism and it's associated morality.

Just goes to show how important this forum is. So thank you gents and ladies for helping to keep me out of jail.

LegKiBob
01-07-18, 15:50
Found this pic of her on facebook. Sad what addiction does to a person.Last four 0123.

CFishers
01-08-18, 22:34
https://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2018/01/08/human-trafficking-prostitution-uncovered-lafayette/1013244001/

Few arrests past few days in Lafayette. Be safe everyone.

Stormrider
01-09-18, 16:13
Found this pic of her on facebook. Sad what addiction does to a person.I actually dated this one for real about 25 years back. Legit good fuck back then. Doesn't surprise me that she went down that road. Her candy was downers back in the day.

Bigg2003
01-09-18, 16:19
I love how they always include "human trafficking " in these, usually right along with "prostitution", like they are one and the same. . They are not. They never have been. IMPD is always sure to take the same tact in local stories as well. (Undercover officer TM usually throws in something about all the wives all over central indiana who have been unwittingly infested with STDs just for good measure.). It's the moral commandos of our society at work of course. Adults can do whatever they want with their genitals. They can spend their money as they please. However, God forbid these two concepts overlap! We are so far behind the rest of the western world when it comes to codification of Christian fundamentalism and it's associated morality.Is she still considered undercover when her name and face has been shared so openly in the past? I'm serious, not being snarky.

Axx4621
02-17-18, 15:52
http://fox59.com/2018/02/16/operation-cupids-broken-arrow-goes-beyond-stopping-prostitutes/

Theo Guderian
02-17-18, 22:22
http://fox59.com/2018/02/16/operation-cupids-broken-arrow-goes-beyond-stopping-prostitutes/So they say it's a symptom of other crimes in the area. Good job going after the low hanging fruit instead of climbing the ladder a bit and getting 'what you're really trying to prevent' *cough* *cough*.

Jjbee62
02-19-18, 13:03
I bet she's really popular right about now.

http://via.fox59.com/1dDqV

If anyone's looking for a motel manager job in Newcastle, there's an opening.

Hotforty
02-20-18, 10:28
Well, we know LEO lying is court-sanctioned behavior, right? You can be assured the face you see may well not belong to the officer / badge it is portrayed.

Is she still considered undercover when her name and face has been shared so openly in the past? I'm serious, not being snarky.

Brandon321
02-20-18, 13:54
I bet she's really popular right about now.

http://via.fox59.com/1dDqV

If anyone's looking for a motel manager job in Newcastle, there's an opening.Too bad. I saw her on Thursday was a very nice girl.

IndyGuy123
02-20-18, 17:32
Too bad. I saw her on Thursday was a very nice girl.What does LaurenKK have to do with this? I have saw a picture of her and she doesn't look like any of the mugshots. Plus she was running ads in Indy while this all happened out east.

Indy Guy.

MassGuy1
03-02-18, 14:49
https://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2018/03/02/impd-raids-west-side-massage-parlor/388711002/

Another worthless raid. Same place will be back open in a couple days or weeks. Cat and mouse game continues.

Cooter Jones
04-08-18, 20:04
Reposting this from a year ago as it seems particularly relevant now:

Those who use the internet to hobby and value their privacy and access should look into Virtual Private Networking (VPN). Using a VPN to surf the internet blocks the IP address and encrypts the content of the user, preventing ISPs, the government, and other third parties from seeing and blocking your activity. Here's a link to a good article that describes how VPNs work with suggestions on the best VPN providers:

http://lifehacker.com/why-is-everyon...pns-1793768312

VPN service is as cheap as $4 a month. You can find free VPN providers, but as discussed in the link above you probably don't want to use them.

Now let me tell you about the TOR Browser. Many people may have heard of using the TOR browser to go to some of the creepier places on the deep web. Thats not my thing, and in fact I've never surfed the deep web. In truth the TOR Browser has nothing directly to do with the deep web. It can be used to reach any website, deep or otherwise. It was developed as a tool for dissidents in oppressive nations to safely send and receive information via the internet (Ed Note: Sound familiar? TOR is based on the well known Firefox internet browser. The browser has been tweaked bounce your traffic through a series of locations before it reaches the destination website. TOR calls this a circuit. As I type this post my circuit goes through France, Germany, and Norway. Each of those represents a node set up in in that country. There are thousands of nodes all over the world. Each time the TOR Browser is restarted, the circuit randomly changes. With one click I can get a new random circuit while browsing if I want. Anyone in the middle of the circuit, including your ISP, can not see my ultimate destination website.

As we loose more privacy through internet companies sucking up our information and selling to the highest bidder, hobbyists need to learn what tools are available to maintain anonymity. I find some websites work with better TOR and others with VPN. These two tools can work together to keep your information and access out of the wrong hands. Safe and happy hobbying.

Chelli4me
07-10-18, 09:04
https://www.theindychannel.com/longform/running-blind-impd-arrests-first-suspected-pimp-in-7-months

The link is part 3 of series. Links to parts 1 and 2 are at the end of this article.

MayTag4040
07-10-18, 14:59
https://techcrunch.com/2018/07/09/indianapolis-vice-cop-says-sesta-fosta-closure-of-backpage-has-blinded-investigators/

LancePkrbttm
07-11-18, 15:57
https://techcrunch.com/2018/07/09/indianapolis-vice-cop-says-sesta-fosta-closure-of-backpage-has-blinded-investigators/The fact that this law has probably been super effective at slowing down tons of activity and making it harder to commit actual human trafficking is not a concern. They are upset that it's not easy to haul in big numbers of offenders. Because that's all it ever was about.

Ferreal1
09-10-18, 17:39
https://fox11online.com/news/local/brown-county-authorities-take-part-in-national-human-trafficking-operation

Bwetfan
09-10-18, 18:18
https://fox11online.com/news/local/brown-county-authorities-take-part-in-national-human-trafficking-operationGreen Bay is a long way from Indianapolis.

Ferreal1
09-10-18, 22:14
Green Bay is a long way from Indianapolis.Agreed, however the way I read it, it was a multi-state bust, I think a couple were listed as from OH< and MI, so IN, ain't that far off.

Bwetfan
09-10-18, 23:42
Agreed, however the way I read it, it was a multi-state bust, I think a couple were listed as from OH< and MI, so IN, ain't that far off.The arrests were in Brown County, WI, the traffickers were probably out of Chicago, and some of the perps were from MI.

I'd be weary of new faces on some of the ad sites, though.

XxxMail77
09-11-18, 01:46
The arrests were in Brown County, WI, the traffickers were probably out of Chicago, and some of the perps were from MI.

I'd be weary of new faces on some of the ad sites, though.I really hate that they call it a Human Trafficking bust. It's really not. Sure it might help deter it, but my bet says it makes no difference. Definitely stay smart out there!

Kevrob911
10-09-18, 13:04
A twitter follower forwarded this to me. It's not passed yet, but I has passed one body of Congress.

I'm not sure what it all means yet. The photo is from the SESTA / FOSTA signing. Democrats AND Republicans are to blame for this shit, look at the vote counts.

https://avn.com/business/articles/legal/fosta-for-nonprofit-groups-bill-quietly-passes-house-wednesday-800916.html

MayTag4040
11-03-18, 18:17
Saw a missing person flyer at the Kroger Holmes & Michigan street of this lady; . It was a IMPD flyer

RoadKing5
11-03-18, 18:39
Saw a missing person flyer at the Kroger Holmes & Michigan street of this lady; . It was a IMPD flyerWho is she? Picture looks very fam.

OhComeOn
11-03-18, 18:45
Saw a missing person flyer at the Kroger Holmes & Michigan street of this lady; . It was a IMPD flyerLooks like she is wanted for stealing a car, be safe out there guys.

Cryptrat
11-03-18, 21:40
Who is she? Picture looks very fam.That's Samantha, Holly's sister. There's been some monger over on EB posting repeated warnings that they both are robbing people.

https://escortalligator.com.indianapolis.listcrawler.com/post/27200379/

JcMorpheus
11-03-18, 23:21
Who is she? Picture looks very fam.I believe this is Samantha / Joselyn (as stated in her ad). Strange, she comes and goes but it's not like she's a good / legit provider. You can find her social media quite easily, from what I remember is that she is an ex junkie. She has a sister I don't remember her name but I believe they share the same habit. Sad really.

https://backpage.com.indianapolis.listcrawler.com/post/27183859/

LeeWill
02-22-19, 13:28
This should stir things up!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/patriots-owner-bob-kraft-charged-with-soliciting-prostitution/ar-BBTX4ke?ocid=spartanntp

RonBurgIndy
02-22-19, 13:51
He's just following the TB12 training program.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/patriots-owner-bob-kraft-charged-with-soliciting-prostitution/ar-BBTX4ke?ocid=spartanntp

FrazzleSnazzle
02-22-19, 14:04

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/patriots-owner-bob-kraft-charged-with-soliciting-prostitution/ar-BBTX4ke?ocid=spartanntpThought I was the only one with a slow midday!!

And of course the eventual thought, admit or not-Giselle?!

Indplsgent4fu
02-22-19, 14:44
Thought I was the only one with a slow midday!!

And of course the eventual thought, admit or not-Giselle?!With all his power and $$, you would think he'd have some elite agency dropping different girls off at his place a few times a day.

NjoyLife
02-22-19, 14:58

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/patriots-owner-bob-kraft-charged-with-soliciting-prostitution/ar-BBTX4ke?ocid=spartanntpJust another chapter in the deflategate saga Indy fans!

MeatMan
02-22-19, 15:01
Hell of a lot better than being caught with a DUI and some coke. Just throwing it out there. Fuck the Colts. Keep enjoying your participation banner...LMAO!

RonBurgIndy
02-22-19, 15:02
I'm as surprised as most that he was mongering. I mean, you'd think his fat wallet would mean he could just request the best of the best. Turns out he's a down to earth guy!

With all his power and $$, you would think he'd have some elite agency dropping different girls off at his place a few times a day.

Mmgeg1
02-22-19, 15:47
Hell of a lot better than being caught with a DUI and some coke. Just throwing it out there. Fuck the Colts. Keep enjoying your participation banner...LMAO!Was pills dude LOL get the facts straight! J / k (I'm not a fan of him) Far worse than paying a provider for a service I tend to agree LOL although since the Patriots are known for cheating doesn't surprise me ha ha.

Billy270128
02-22-19, 16:33
Hell of a lot better than being caught with a DUI and some coke. Just throwing it out there. Fuck the Colts. Keep enjoying your participation banner...LMAO!I think what you meant was DUI and PILLS. Not coke. LMAO!

WinterWarlock
02-22-19, 18:18
Irsay is human garbage.

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2014/10/15/colts-owner-jim-irsays-troubles-could-go-beyond-march-arrest/17319345/

Hell of a lot better than being caught with a DUI and some coke. Just throwing it out there. Fuck the Colts. Keep enjoying your participation banner...LMAO!

EarlyCuyler
02-23-19, 10:42
With all his power and $$, you would think he'd have some elite agency dropping different girls off at his place a few times a day.You underestimate the importance of the sleaze factor.

EarlyCuyler
02-23-19, 10:49
Hell of a lot better than being caught with a DUI and some coke. Just throwing it out there. Fuck the Colts. Keep enjoying your participation banner...LMAO!Says the guy from the town that went 100 years without a World Series win (despite being overloaded with talent for many of those years), as they dropped to their collective knees and dutifully fellated the boys in pinstripes year in and year out, with shame in their hearts and Steinbrenner's cock chowda on their faces.

Stormrider
02-23-19, 23:27
Says the guy from the town that went 100 years without a World Series win (despite being overloaded with talent for many of those years), as they dropped to their collective knees and dutifully fellated the boys in pinstripes year in and year out, with shame in their hearts and Steinbrenner's cock chowda on their faces.Absolutely! And once again, a Bostonite proves how little class and dignity their fanbase is composed of. I'd much rather back a team that doesn't seem to plagued by scandal every couple of weeks, even if they aren't in the championship game every year. As the years pass, the Patriots will be rated right up their with the Black Sox in baseball; CCNY, Kentucky and (wait for it)- Boston College in the NCAA; and ref Tim Donaghy of the NBA. Know how to recognize a Patriots fan? Kneepads, a glazed look in the eyes, and a line of choad dribbling out of the corner of his mouth while he's shaking his pompoms and wearing a crotchless pair of panties under a cheerleader skirt.

WinterWarlock
02-24-19, 10:35
The Colts are run by Irsay, who is human garbage.

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2014/10/15/colts-owner-jim-irsays-troubles-could-go-beyond-march-arrest/17319345/

Absolutely! And once again, a Bostonite proves how little class and dignity their fanbase is composed of. I'd much rather back a team that doesn't seem to plagued by scandal every couple of weeks, even if they aren't in the championship game every year. As the years pass, the Patriots will be rated right up their with the Black Sox in baseball; CCNY, Kentucky and (wait for it)- Boston College in the NCAA; and ref Tim Donaghy of the NBA. Know how to recognize a Patriots fan? Kneepads, a glazed look in the eyes, and a line of choad dribbling out of the corner of his mouth while he's shaking his pompoms and wearing a crotchless pair of panties under a cheerleader skirt.

Chelli4me
02-24-19, 10:48

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/patriots-owner-bob-kraft-charged-with-soliciting-prostitution/ar-BBTX4ke?ocid=spartanntpWinning the Super Bowl is not the only happy ending he enjoys!

EarlyCuyler
02-26-19, 14:34

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2014/10/15/colts-owner-jim-irsays-troubles-could-go-beyond-march-arrest/17319345/You've said that twice now. Kraft is Kraft, and Irsay is Irsay. Not sure how you see them as being connected. Thanks for posting a three and a half year old link. Relevance isn't really your strong suit now, is it?

Feel free to post the same thing for the third time below. Maybe you can come back, log in, and post it every day for another week or so. That would really teach us.

EarlyCuyler
02-26-19, 14:39
You've said that twice now. Kraft is Kraft, and Irsay is Irsay. Not sure how you see them as being connected. Thanks for posting a three and a half year old link. Relevance isn't really your strong suit now, is it?

Feel free to post the same thing for the third time below. Maybe you can come back, log in, and post it every day for another week or so. That would really teach us.Ahh hell. I'll just do it for you.

https://www.indystar.com/story/sport...rest/17319345/

WinterWarlock
02-26-19, 16:04
The point I was making the second time was directed at those who said that Boston fans lack class. Irsay is human garbage, which is worse than being a gloating Boston fan. The age of the link does not matter. The facts are the facts. Kraft would need to add a lot more to his rap sheet before he comes close to Irsay.

Maybe I hit a nerve in your fandom. You should explore your feelings surrounding your bromance with Jimmy.

You've said that twice now. Kraft is Kraft, and Irsay is Irsay. Not sure how you see them as being connected. Thanks for posting a three and a half year old link. Relevance isn't really your strong suit now, is it?

Feel free to post the same thing for the third time below. Maybe you can come back, log in, and post it every day for another week or so. That would really teach us.

RonBurgIndy
02-26-19, 17:44
We all make less than ideal choices here. Kraft fucked up, and Irsay fucked up. As they say a sin is a sin. As far as I'm concerned STFU and take it to the Prickyard. RBI.

IrishLaddie
02-26-19, 21:01
[Deleted by Admin]

I'm not sure why you are making the argument for the people who keep women in danger by refusing to accept that decriminalized prostitution is better for everybody involved (as has been proven in Australia) but perhaps before doing it again you might want to provide proof before making that statement.

Before you do I'm going to require that the data come from a source that wasn't funded by the very people who want to keep it against the law.

A2

EarlyCuyler
02-26-19, 22:40
The point I was making the second time was directed at those who said that Boston fans lack class. Irsay is human garbage, which is worse than being a gloating Boston fan. The age of the link does not matter. The facts are the facts. Kraft would need to add a lot more to his rap sheet before he comes close to Irsay.

Maybe I hit a nerve in your fandom. You should explore your feelings surrounding your bromance with Jimmy.If you count the one that I posted for you. This is now the fourth time that you've posted "Irsay is human garbage".

Who hurt you?

Indplsgent4fu
02-26-19, 23:29
I heard on the radio one of the TV networks was running an undercover show tonight on "spas in your neighborhood" and mentioned the Kraft incident in the ad. Did anyone catch it?

MassGuy1
02-27-19, 10:18
I heard on the radio one of the TV networks was running an undercover show tonight on "spas in your neighborhood" and mentioned the Kraft incident in the ad. Did anyone catch it?Just pure speculation on my part, but I would be willing to bet there will be a round of spa raids in the near future.

Been a couple years since the last big round here. Now with national spotlight on "spa's", I bet the local boys will jump on the bandwagon.

Mmgeg1
02-27-19, 10:57
Just pure speculation on my part, but I would be willing to bet there will be a round of spa raids in the near future.

Been a couple years since the last big round here. Now with national spotlight on "spa's", I bet the local boys will jump on the bandwagon.About " human trafficking " with the spas? How long ago was the FOFSTA signed? If they were really serious about this raids would of happened the next day that he signed this.

Now with Kraft he is charged with two misdemeanors. Why the news is blowing this story up simply because he is who is. The second thing is that Florida is a 2 party consent state which means that any recording both parties have to be notified. The video tape that they have him committed 2 sexual acts would be inadmissible correct? Not sure why they are focusing on these misdemeanors when according to the news they have been Surveilling these places for months and knew that the providers were sleeping in the back and could not leave with out a escort.

WinterWarlock
02-27-19, 11:43
Giving an addict hundreds of thousands of dollars to help you get drugs is like giving a child a loaded gun. Are you suggesting that getting a HJ in a jack shack is the moral equivalent of giving large amounts of money to an addict until she dies from an OD? Sorry, I cannot get on board with your sin=sin argument.

My point is that Colts fans should not be dancing in the end zone.

We all make less than ideal choices here. Kraft fucked up, and Irsay fucked up. As they say a sin is a sin. As far as I'm concerned STFU and take it to the Prickyard. RBI.

RonBurgIndy
02-27-19, 11:55
We're dancing because it's nice to see that Kraft isn't the golden boy everyone says he is. And this is the Indy board, so expect some pushback or GTFO.

Giving an addict hundreds of thousands of dollars to help you get drugs is like giving a child a loaded gun. Are you suggesting that getting a HJ in a jack shack is the moral equivalent of giving large amounts of money to an addict until she dies from an OD? Sorry, I cannot get on board with your sin=sin argument.

My point is that Colts fans should not be dancing in the end zone.

DonJohnson8
02-27-19, 19:21
I'm willing to bet that they won't stop at just the spas.

It might be a very good time to stick to your "core" group of reliable independent ladies. That's actually probably good advice at any time.

Just pure speculation on my part, but I would be willing to bet there will be a round of spa raids in the near future.

Been a couple years since the last big round here. Now with national spotlight on "spa's", I bet the local boys will jump on the bandwagon.

Keepinitclean
02-27-19, 19:48
About " human trafficking " with the spas? How long ago was the FOFSTA signed? If they were really serious about this raids would of happened the next day that he signed this.

Now with Kraft he is charged with two misdemeanors. Why the news is blowing this story up simply because he is who is. The second thing is that Florida is a 2 party consent state which means that any recording both parties have to be notified. The video tape that they have him committed 2 sexual acts would be inadmissible correct? Not sure why they are focusing on these misdemeanors when according to the news they have been Surveilling these places for months and knew that the providers were sleeping in the back and could not leave with out a escort.It's been a while since I researched the 2 party consent thing but from what I remember that only applies to audio not visual.

Stumbo
03-01-19, 21:22
It's been a while since I researched the 2 party consent thing but from what I remember that only applies to audio not visual.It depends on your state. In Ohio, for example, only one party needs to consent (often the person making the recording). Florida does have a two-party consent law, which applies to "communication," and which suggests video recordings are subject to the law. It also requires that you have some expectation of privacy in the place where you had the recorded conversation. It's hard to imagine that you give up your expectation of privacy in a private massage room. It will be interesting to watch the defense in these cases.

IndianaMike
03-02-19, 07:57
It depends on your state. In Ohio, for example, only one party needs to consent (often the person making the recording). Florida does have a two-party consent law, which applies to "communication," and which suggests video recordings are subject to the law. It also requires that you have some expectation of privacy in the place where you had the recorded conversation. It's hard to imagine that you give up your expectation of privacy in a private massage room. It will be interesting to watch the defense in these cases.My Google FOO has failed me!

Is Indiana a one or two party consent? Also isn't there some kind of law about cops witnessing a crime they must stop it? I ma thinking en-trapment.

WinterWarlock
03-02-19, 11:11
Someone said that "any publicity is good publicity, as long as they spell your name right." I do not think that it was Robert Kraft.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/02/us/massage-parlors-human-trafficking.html

Jjbee62
03-02-19, 12:01
My Google FOO has failed me!

Is Indiana a one or two party consent? Also isn't there some kind of law about cops witnessing a crime they must stop it? I ma thinking en-trapment.I met a retired, well semi-retired, Federal Judge a little over a year ago. Nice guy. Spent a lot of time talking with him. According to him, there are some misconceptions over what the cops can do. They can lie to you. Asking an escort "are you in any way affiliated with law enforcement" doesn't require the cop to admit it. They can do illegal things. The cop arranging a drug deal, might be required to do the drugs, or in our situation, do the deed.

In this situation, the police used hidden cameras, which implies there was a judge who authorized the recording. Same rules as tapping a phone, back when everyone used land lines.

SinkTheMaine
03-02-19, 21:05
Every state is a one-party state, if the party is a judge.

Stumbo
03-02-19, 21:40
In this situation, the police used hidden cameras, which implies there was a judge who authorized the recording. Same rules as tapping a phone, back when everyone used land lines.Indeed.

Something to watch: Kraft had a massage, left, was stopped by police, and returned the next day for a repeat performance. Both visits, apparently, caught on video. BUT, neither of the women he was with were victims of sex trafficking, and after the first visit, police stopped the car Kraft was in on a pretext to get Kraft's I'd (he was the passenger), which may make it an illegal stop. Time will tell, but I'm putting my money on Kraft to beat this one.

Maybe that was three things.

Stumbo
03-02-19, 21:54
My Google FOO has failed me!

Is Indiana a one or two party consent?Indiana is a one-party state, but the statute only mentions wiretapping (phone conversations). There are other statures that apply to recording people in public spaces, and recording court hearings. As was mentioned, though, if the police have a court order they can record as they wish with consent from no one.

It seems odd to me that the women in Florida didn't know law enforcement was recording in their establishment.

Jjbee62
03-03-19, 13:57
Indeed.

Something to watch: Kraft had a massage, left, was stopped by police, and returned the next day for a repeat performance. Both visits, apparently, caught on video. BUT, neither of the women he was with were victims of sex trafficking, and after the first visit, police stopped the car Kraft was in on a pretext to get Kraft's I'd (he was the passenger), which may make it an illegal stop. Time will tell, but I'm putting my money on Kraft to beat this one.

Maybe that was three things.I'm betting he beats it too. With that much money you almost need to murder someone popular to get any real penalty.

They'll file to postpone, a few times until it's no longer news, then work out a plea to something unrelated that doesn't require an admission of guilt. There will be a small fine and some day soon a prosecutor and a municipal judge will receive a nice campaign contribution.

AchyBreaky
03-14-19, 18:56
Anyone else think the suspect looks like the provider known as Paris?

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2019/03/14/indianapolis-crime-woman-adari-williams-arrested-east-side-shooting-death/3163176002/

AchyBreaky
03-15-19, 06:41
https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/Missparis-128050/

Indplsgent4fu
03-15-19, 08:05
https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/Missparis-128050/Yes, it is her. The news article gives her name and when you look up her name on social media, it is a direct hit with same pictures used in her escort ad.

Biscuit8
03-25-19, 01:11
Yes, it is her. The news article gives her name and when you look up her name on social media, it is a direct hit with same pictures used in her escort ad.She is advertising again.

SheThinksGolf
04-05-19, 14:02
https://fox59.com/2019/04/04/near-north-side-woman-concerned-about-potential-prostitution-in-her-neighborhood/

Anyone local care to comment?

IndyDude1971
04-06-19, 09:14
https://abc7.com/4-arrested-in-high-end-prostitution-ring-bust-oc-officials-say/5236502/

IndyDude1971
04-06-19, 09:18
http://amadamsheavenandhell.com/

Indyguy69
04-07-19, 16:16
https://fox59.com/2019/04/04/near-north-side-woman-concerned-about-potential-prostitution-in-her-neighborhood/

Anyone local care to comment?The blonde "helpful citizen" would be ok for $ if she'd lose the glasses.

MSkeme
04-07-19, 17:46
The blonde "helpful citizen" would be ok for $ if she'd lose the glasses.She says does "a ride along with a officer". I'm sure it was to discuss the community.

OnEyedWilly8
04-07-19, 21:26
She says does "a ride along with a officer". I'm sure it was to discuss the community.I would give her a ride along. She's hot in a librarian sort of way.

IrishLaddie
04-07-19, 23:53

Anyone local care to comment?Would be a funny bet if concerned citizens husband was on this board as a monger.

DonJohnson8
04-08-19, 07:16
https://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-pol-sex-trafficking-backpage-shutdown-skip-the-games-20190322-story.html

Stormrider
04-09-19, 03:09

Anyone local care to comment?I'm not local any longer, but that area used to be one of the most active in the city about 20 - 30 years back. Meridian, Penn and Delaware too. Especially during the first rampages of the crack epidemic. Everything goes in cycles. As a matter of fact, all the way down to Andrew J Brown. College is a bit surprising now though for a resurgence since they've torn down so many of the old claptraps. Less places to skulk around. The lady looks real familiar though. I think I did some work for her and her husband back when I still lived in town. They were a young SJW couple moving there from Cali back then. Figures.

Tim P14
04-09-19, 05:01
Anyone else think the suspect looks like the provider known as Paris?

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2019/03/14/indianapolis-crime-woman-adari-williams-arrested-east-side-shooting-death/3163176002/There are no charges filed and she's posting again on social media. I would say she will be a pass for me.

SheThinksGolf
04-09-19, 16:48
The blonde "helpful citizen" would be ok for $ if she'd lose the glasses.She is definitely cute, I'd be ok with the glasses.

QuestProtecter
02-10-20, 18:54
Sad a guy has to lose his career because he wanted to pick up a hooker.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/02/10/us/jackson-state-william-bynum-prostitution-arrest/index.html

Drifter70
06-26-20, 22:43
https://www.jconline.com/story/news/local/lafayette/2020/06/25/delphi-judge-resigns-after-video-him-escort-appears-online/3259886001/

She claimed to no longer be escorting, but she has a ad that was posted today.

TigerKing
06-28-20, 21:22
https://www.jconline.com/story/news/local/lafayette/2020/06/25/delphi-judge-resigns-after-video-him-escort-appears-online/3259886001/

She claimed to no longer be escorting, but she has a ad that was posted today.Do you have a link to her ad so we can stay away?

JhnSmth
06-29-20, 10:50
Do you have a link to her ad so we can stay away?Her name is in the article. Google her.

RubMeDow
06-29-20, 19:54
I'm not local any longer, but that area used to be one of the most active in the city about 20 - 30 years back. Meridian, Penn and Delaware too. Especially during the first rampages of the crack epidemic. Everything goes in cycles. As a matter of fact, all the way down to Andrew J Brown. College is a bit surprising now though for a resurgence since they've torn down so many of the old claptraps. Less places to skulk around. The lady looks real familiar though. I think I did some work for her and her husband back when I still lived in town. They were a young SJW couple moving there from Cali back then. Figures.There's still a few around there. But none too great maybe one or two easy on the eyes and good at what they do.

SexCreation110
06-29-20, 21:26
Do you have a link to her ad so we can stay away?https://www.jaylenrainlive.com

Drifter70
06-30-20, 00:03
[QUOTE=SexCreation110;4855447]https://www.jaylenrainlive.com[/QUOTEhttps://indianapolis.escortdirectory-usa.com/escort/jaylenrain/10930?ageok=true

QuestProtecter
07-09-20, 03:12
https://www.newschannel5.com/news/woman-charged-in-february-murder-of-joelton-man

Jdkllr308
08-03-20, 08:37
Just a heads up all. WISH-TV news just reported that the FBI and other LE are conducting raids in Indy today.

https://www.wishtv.com/news/crime-watch-8/fbi-local-law-enforcement-carrying-out-raids-around-indy/

Might want to stay away from the usual places today.

Stay safe everyone!

Maroon98
10-29-20, 08:29
Just a heads up all. WISH-TV news just reported that the FBI and other LE are conducting raids in Indy today.

https://www.wishtv.com/news/crime-watch-8/fbi-local-law-enforcement-carrying-out-raids-around-indy/

Might want to stay away from the usual places today.

Stay safe everyone!Interesting.

Goatee1456
03-17-21, 08:32
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/atlanta-shooting-spas-8-killed/

HasselFree
03-17-21, 11:40
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/atlanta-shooting-spas-8-killed/No happy ending!

Keepinitclean
06-21-21, 10:16
Yeesh. Can't be too careful out there!

https://fox59.com/news/lafayette-man-beaten-to-death-in-flora-after-responding-to-dating-app/

TigerKing
06-23-21, 11:56
Yeesh. Can't be too careful out there!

https://fox59.com/news/lafayette-man-beaten-to-death-in-flora-after-responding-to-dating-app/Hope this POS and this c*** get life in prison.

https://www.wthr.com/article/news/crime/murder-charge-filed-in-beating-death-of-55-year-old-man-in-flora-willie-lee-smith/531-605f0c22-6424-4269-a86c-8d4647222d24

BagoHammer1
07-14-21, 10:22
Curious if this pertains to anything in this hobby.

https://www.wrtv.com/news/local-news/crime/multiple-people-arrested-as-fbi-carries-out-raids-across-indianapolis

Bjcim Seeker
07-14-21, 20:59

https://www.wrtv.com/news/local-news/crime/multiple-people-arrested-as-fbi-carries-out-raids-across-indianapolisThat's was my first thought too. But it's likely related to gangs, drugs and urban violence.

JrFilms
07-14-21, 22:12

https://www.wrtv.com/news/local-news/crime/multiple-people-arrested-as-fbi-carries-out-raids-across-indianapolisI swear I read in another paper that one of the arrests was a murder charge, but now I can't find the article.

SpinAndWin85
07-16-21, 10:31

https://www.wrtv.com/news/local-news/crime/multiple-people-arrested-as-fbi-carries-out-raids-across-indianapolisMajor drug bust.

EarlyCuyler
07-20-21, 20:00

https://www.wrtv.com/news/local-news/crime/multiple-people-arrested-as-fbi-carries-out-raids-across-indianapolisIf Amanda Starantino was the Vice decoy, I'm pretty sure I would still take a shot. "So you're tellin' me there's a chance. ".

Indyjc01
07-21-21, 01:20
If Amanda Starantino was the Vice decoy, I'm pretty sure I would still take a shot. "So you're tellin' me there's a chance. ".I second that!

Covenant60
05-10-22, 14:31
Emily Kilgore promises a guy sex and the guy is robbed and killed. https://www.wthr.com/article/news/crime/adults-teen-arrested-for-indianapolis-robbery-murder/531-99063e6b-796f-4a6b-b2ac-ae179ed7b8e2.

Covenant60
05-10-22, 14:36
Her mugshot.

MSkeme
05-10-22, 19:59
I second that!I saw a cincy cop on Tik Tok that would would need a bus not a paddy wagon. https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTdpu4Xoh/?k=1.

TigerKing
05-10-22, 21:14
I heard off a FB group that someone was shot in Plainfield supposedly during someone looking for a "date". Supposedly at an apartment complex then the guy got chased to the Walmart where he was shot. Not sure what the entire story is.

Indplsgent4fu
05-10-22, 21:19
https://fox59.com/indiana-news/kokomo-pd-thieves-used-prostitution-to-lure-victim/

TheCoach26
06-09-22, 12:20
I wonder who the woman was. Could be anyone at that dump.

https://fox59.com/news/indycrime/court-docs-man-shot-over-400-after-sexual-encounter-at-motel/

Indylad
06-09-22, 13:28
I wonder who the woman was. Could be anyone at that dump.

https://fox59.com/news/indycrime/court-docs-man-shot-over-400-after-sexual-encounter-at-motel/That particular location is a true dump and I would not go there if I could get served for 30-cents. I went once and felt lucky to get away. Very seedy characters.

TigerKing
06-09-22, 21:06
That particular location is a true dump and I would not go there if I could get served for 30-cents. I went once and felt lucky to get away. Very seedy characters.Lesson to be learned here. Don't carry $500 on your person to see a $2 hoe. Only carry what you're going to donate.

TrackSideIndy
06-14-22, 18:21
Damn it old man, screwed the rest of us!

https://m.facebook.com/story.phpstory_fbid=pfbid0yja3wLwobERQtF2FXsnsgJ7ZQcti1hgAH5DLxvourBxxP2wH76nWJLFwHknhTWtrl&id=101487798064162&m_entstream_source=timeline&__tn__=%2As%2As-R

Jeast72
06-14-22, 21:01
Damn it old man, screwed the rest of us!

https://m.facebook.com/story.phpstory_fbid=pfbid0yja3wLwobERQtF2FXsnsgJ7ZQcti1hgAH5DLxvourBxxP2wH76nWJLFwHknhTWtrl&id=101487798064162&m_entstream_source=timeline&__tn__=%2As%2As-RIt's already been removed.

TrackSideIndy
06-14-22, 22:12
It's already been removed.Damn that's too bad, it was funny as hell.

BobUp
06-14-22, 22:28
Damn that's too bad, it was funny as hell.https://www.facebook.com/101487798064162/posts/case-number-kpd-222-023562released-by-lt-richard-benzingadate-of-release-june-7-/583369489875988/

No need to bother I'm leasing a electric car for her. No more speedway rendezvous.

DonutHole90
06-15-22, 00:39
https://www.facebook.com/101487798064162/posts/case-number-kpd-222-023562released-by-lt-richard-benzingadate-of-release-june-7-/583369489875988/

No need to bother I'm leasing a electric car for her. No more speedway rendezvous.Damn, I need to start getting my gas up in kokomo, LOL.

Monique0018
06-15-22, 01:08
Damn, I need to start getting my gas up in kokomo, LOL.It's no cheaper up in Kokomo I was in Indy today got my gas at Costco for 5:05.

TrackSideIndy
06-15-22, 13:02
It's no cheaper up in Kokomo I was in Indy today got my gas at Costco for 5:05.Someone didn't read the attached report.

Monique0018
06-15-22, 21:41
Someone didn't read the attached report.LOL by the time I sent it I noticed there had been something but it was already gone. I must say I'm curious.

Jeast72
06-15-22, 22:53
LOL by the time I sent it I noticed there had been something but it was already gone. I must say I'm curious.This might help.

DonutHole90
06-16-22, 00:20
LOL by the time I sent it I noticed there had been something but it was already gone. I must say I'm curious.It's a link to facebook. The contents are a police report summary.

Case Number: KPD-222-023562.

Released by: <some officer>.

Date of Release: June 7, 2022.

Public Information Officer: <another cop> or <some pig>.

Crime or Subject Released: Prostitution in exchange for gasoline.

Location: 1030 and. Markland Kokomo, Indiana; Speedway Gas station.

Date / Time of Incident: June 7, 2022 at approximately 2:42 pm.

On June 7, 2022, at about 2:42 pm, officers of the Kokomo Police Department were dispatched to the Speedway gas station at 1030 and. Markland street in regards to a young woman soliciting s*x in exchange for a full tank of gas.

According to independent witnesses, twenty-five year old Sasha Manning of Kokomo approached an older male at gas pump #6. After a small conversation between the two, witnesses say the suspect loudly offered the older male some 'good-good' in exchange for a full tank of premium unleaded. When the older male didn't know what 'good-good' meant he asked Ms. Manning and she made a crude gesture and replied "this {explicit} Grandpa. " The victim then made a call to dispatch and officers arrived a short time after and arrested Ms. Manning on one charge of attempted prostitution.

Detectives said while they had Ms. Manning In custody they asked her why she would subject herself to this and her answer was. "That guy couldn't have screwed me any harder than our President is right now. ".

Edit: redacted some names and phone numbers

Dracos
06-16-22, 07:59
That's an oldie but goodie. Remember reading a similar joke when I was a kid.

It's a link to facebook. The contents are a police report summary.

Case Number: KPD-222-023562.

On June 7, 2022, at about 2:42 pm, officers of the Kokomo Police Department were dispatched to the Speedway gas station at 1030 and. Markland street in regards to a young woman soliciting s*x in exchange for a full tank of gas.

According to independent witnesses, twenty-five year old Sasha Manning of Kokomo approached an older male at gas pump #6. After a small conversation between the two, witnesses say the suspect loudly offered the older male some 'good-good' in exchange for a full tank of premium unleaded. When the older male didn't know what 'good-good' meant he asked Ms. Manning and she made a crude gesture and replied "this {explicit} Grandpa. " The victim then made a call to dispatch and officers arrived a short time after and arrested Ms. Manning on one charge of attempted prostitution.

Detectives said while they had Ms. Manning In custody they asked her why she would subject herself to this and her answer was. "That guy couldn't have screwed me any harder than our President is right now. ".

Edit: redacted some names and phone numbers

Sam Bass
06-16-22, 08:20
Pay no attention to Dracos he must be delicious this morning.

Sasha is out on bond I was so moved by this young ladies predicament that I called in some favors got her into a condo building beside Costco on belvedere drive Kokomo.

Turns out rents nearly as much as a tank of gas.

I wondering why this situation is posted in Indy and not the Kokomo board? Seems there's an unsubstantiated rumor that the old man in the story is actually Roy Cat.

I wanta emphasize this is only a rumor Roy Cat is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law or at least on Judge Judy.

IrishLaddie
06-16-22, 09:23
It's a link to facebook. The contents are a police report summary.

Edit: redacted some names and phone numbersFound her pic, she is a little hottie, wonder what she would have wanted for an oil change.

Monique0018
06-16-22, 10:35
Found her pic, she is a little hottie, wonder what she would have wanted for an oil change.LOL that's a pretty funny joke. If it was real I was going to ask for a photo that way I could look for her. You know I wonder sometimes how do you guys tell the street walkers apart from the ones just walking to a store. Unless they come to you when parked like on the movies.

Jeast72
06-16-22, 12:13
This might help.Tried to send a screenshot of it but it's not working.

Zerbert003
06-16-22, 22:00
Tried to send a screenshot of it but it's not working.Here's a pic of miss manning per the article.

ChrisPoontang
06-16-22, 23:17
Here's a pic of miss manning per the article.Yeah but as soon as her tank was filled she would have jumped in the vehicle and sped off.

That being said I once met a middle aged woman as a gas station who made me the exact same offer while I was pumping gas.

I said sure but you get gas after the deed is done.

I finished pumping gas and she jumped in the car and explained that her man was in prison.

I found a spot, and went over to the passenger side and had her get doggie style. Mommy was thick!

After about 10 minutes of me pounding her she said that she was on birth control and she preferred if I shot inside.

I lasted about 5 minutes more, then I just unloaded in her. It was welcome relief as I needed that.

We went back to the gas station. I filled up her tank since she emptied mine.

TrackSideIndy
06-17-22, 16:57
Obviously there are some who didn't read the article and just jumped to a conclusion! No wonder this country is as screwed up as it is.

TrackSideIndy
06-21-22, 17:44
https://www.southbendtribune.com/story/news/local/2022/06/21/st-joseph-county-police-search-massage-parlors-human-trafficking-investigation/7685813001/

Tinley708
06-25-22, 08:39
For any fellow mongers who venture north for work or otherwise, it might pay to look at the recent South Bend news before you go. Most of the Asian AMPs were apparently owned or controlled by one individual. They were raided last week and the reports are that several of the masseuses flipped on the owner and confirmed they were trafficing victims. Apparently there was a long investigation leading up to this. (Hoping my license plate does not show up on their list). Owner also charged with tax fraud and they confiscated a big pile of cash from him. A fellow monger over there tells me all of the AMPs in town remain closed except for one, and they have gone exclusively ss for now. The investigations were by State LEO and my contact believes this effort is going to hit other parts of the state as well. He has been pretty much in the know in the past. Indy has a pretty good AMP scene that probably gets too much specific publicity. If the reports are accurate, I will not go back.

In an unrelated case, two providers were homicide victime last week in an apartment. I was not familiar with either of them, but guess at least one of them was a very highly regarded person in the SB forums. No one in custody and no leads that are reported yet. Expecting added pressure on the hobby after this incident as well. It was not the first incident somehow involved providers.

South Bend has been a good market. It is a smaller area and it was always pretty easy to find reliable feedback on the participants. Less of a crap shoot than Chicago where I am from. Indy is more like Chicago to me than SB, with a bigger market and a lot more guessing when trying to find quality providers. Looks like there will be pressure to crack down for awhile.

Indplsgent4fu
06-25-22, 12:25
For any fellow mongers who venture north for work or otherwise, it might pay to look at the recent South Bend news before you go. Most of the Asian AMPs were apparently owned or controlled by one individual. They were raided last week and the reports are that several of the masseuses flipped on the owner and confirmed they were trafficing victims. Apparently there was a long investigation leading up to this. (Hoping my license plate does not show up on their list). Owner also charged with tax fraud and they confiscated a big pile of cash from him. A fellow monger over there tells me all of the AMPs in town remain closed except for one, and they have gone exclusively ss for now. The investigations were by State LEO and my contact believes this effort is going to hit other parts of the state as well. He has been pretty much in the know in the past. Indy has a pretty good AMP scene that probably gets too much specific publicity. If the reports are accurate, I will not go back.

In an unrelated case, two providers were homicide victime last week in an apartment. I was not familiar with either of them, but guess at least one of them was a very highly regarded person in the SB forums. No one in custody and no leads that are reported yet. Expecting added pressure on the hobby after this incident as well. It was not the first incident somehow involved providers.

South Bend has been a good market.Since Indy has a lot of AMPs and publicity, I wouldn't be surprised if they come down here to explore. My 2 cents is I have never felt there was trafficking going on here, enough of the ladies shared with me they travel around and / or have homes and normal lives in other parts of the country. Also, I have never seen a lady that looks anywhere near underage. Stay safe.

WreckItRight
07-25-22, 15:27
Since Indy has a lot of AMPs and publicity, I wouldn't be surprised if they come down here to explore. My 2 cents is I have never felt there was trafficking going on here, enough of the ladies shared with me they travel around and / or have homes and normal lives in other parts of the country. Also, I have never seen a lady that looks anywhere near underage. Stay safe.I knew this fellow, we stayed in touch off this forum and he recently passed away. Great guy and it was un expected. I'm going to miss my friend. A sugar bby told me about this place years ago and he was one of the first guys that I met in this hobby. RIP brother.

StillNotMe
07-25-22, 17:33
I knew this fellow, we stayed in touch off this forum and he recently passed away. Great guy and it was un expected. I'm going to miss my friend. A sugar bby told me about this place years ago and he was one of the first guys that I met in this hobby. RIP brother.Damn. He was a pretty genuine guy. I appreciated our conversations very much. Thanks for the update.

Indiguy
07-25-22, 19:20
I knew this fellow, we stayed in touch off this forum and he recently passed away. Great guy and it was un expected. I'm going to miss my friend. A sugar bby told me about this place years ago and he was one of the first guys that I met in this hobby. RIP brother.Wow I never met him but respected his opinions always. Stayed out of the weeds. This is a sad day.

Ty Cox
07-25-22, 19:51
Wow I never met him but respected his opinions always. Stayed out of the weeds. This is a sad day.I always hate to see stuff like this. Sad.

Mr Popular
07-26-22, 10:06
I knew this fellow, we stayed in touch off this forum and he recently passed away. Great guy and it was un expected. I'm going to miss my friend. A sugar bby told me about this place years ago and he was one of the first guys that I met in this hobby. RIP brother.I worked with him almost 20 years ago, he was a nice man.

Carvone88
07-26-22, 17:54
I worked with him almost 20 years ago, he was a nice man.I'm not sure who you are speaking of but it's nice do many of you had kind words to say.

HasselFree
03-09-23, 16:16
Geeez. Must be worn out! https://www.wishtv.com/news/crime-watch-8/impd-arrests-60-year-old-woman-at-east-side-massage-parlor/.

LeeWill
03-17-23, 08:37
https://www.wave3.com/2023/03/16/fort-wayne-pimp-sentenced-sex-trafficking-minor-indianapolis/

There is no room for this in our hobby!

StateLineGuy
03-17-23, 19:05
https://www.wave3.com/2023/03/16/fort-wayne-pimp-sentenced-sex-trafficking-minor-indianapolis/

There is no room for this in our hobby!In100% agree with you. But as some one who was in ft Wayne around that time. There was 100% no underage girls working the sites so they had to either be word of mouth or utr. Ft Wayne has been dry for years. There are only 3 real providers up there and none of them are dependable. I wonder if they had him on something else and he plead down or if he was more active in Indy.

JustMe2489
03-17-23, 21:46
Geeez. Must be worn out! https://www.wishtv.com/news/crime-watch-8/impd-arrests-60-year-old-woman-at-east-side-massage-parlor/.It is no surprise that this one got raided. Several people predicted that since it was opened up right next to a Family / kid oriented business like Wyliepalooza Ice Cream & Anime. The doors are so close that if you opened up both at the same time they would touch each other.

HunterGatherer
03-20-23, 14:18

There is no room for this in our hobby!I used to work on a really sweet lady in Avon (I used to be an LMT, and no, I don't work on dudes).

She just disappeared one day. Three years later she finds me and tells me she was kidnapped and forced into this kind of thing in Florida for three years. I checked it out, and she's an amazing actress or telling the truth.

That was five years ago. She's still petrified by men and will not be in a room alone with one.

The guy shot himself after getting caught. Definitely suffered less that way, trust me.

Goatee1456
04-22-23, 12:00
https://fox59.com/news/32-people-arrested-in-child-sex-sting/amp/

JimmyThreeBalz
07-14-23, 17:26
https://www.vladtv.com/

Jeast72
07-14-23, 20:55
https://www.vladtv.com/Which story were you referring to? The link just takes me to a list of latest stories. Was it the one about the mermaid alien? LOL.

Ty Cox
07-15-23, 00:29
Which story were you referring to? The link just takes me to a list of latest stories. Was it the one about the mermaid alien? LOL.The Mermaid alien is totally a scam. I met with her and turns out that she's not a mermaid at all. There's no large bodies of water on the planet she's from. She's just trying to be different to anttract attention to her self over the regular alien chicks.

JimmyThreeBalz
07-15-23, 00:53
Which story were you referring to? The link just takes me to a list of latest stories. Was it the one about the mermaid alien? LOL.It's the one where the Detroit Police Commissioner got caught with a streetwalker. Have to scroll down a bit. It's just the way they put people on blast for seeing a sex worker.

JimmyThreeBalz
07-15-23, 00:59
https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/local/2023/07/13/detroit-police-commissioner-resigns-after-deputies-allegedly-catch-him-with-prostitute/

Indiguy
07-15-23, 12:28
The Mermaid alien is totally a scam. I met with her and turns out that she's not a mermaid at all. There's no large bodies of water on the planet she's from. She's just trying to be different to anttract attention to her self over the regular alien chicks.If her planet is Uranus maybe it's better that she's not a mermaid. Lemonade.

Johnny42
08-25-23, 19:37
THREE ARRESTED IN JNET / ILP PROSTITUTION INVESTIGATION.

For Immediate Release: August 17,2023.

Columbus, IN-.

Three suspects are in custody on a variety of charges following a JNET / ILP investigation involving prostitution that was reportedly taking place in a Columbus neighborhood.

The Bartholomew County Joint Narcotics Enforcement Team and the Columbus Police Department Intelligence Led Policing Unit started an investigation into Mariel V. Hautman, 32, of Columbus and Corey S. Singer, 48, of Columbus after identifying them as being allegedly involved in prostitution in Columbus, IN. The investigation was launched after the Columbus Police Department was made aware of an advertisement posted on an escort website.

During the course of the investigation, JNET established probable cause to arrest Hautman and Singer for prostitution. Additionally, Singer was determined to be a sex offender that was not in compliance with the sex offender registry. JNET obtained a search warrant to search Hautman and Singer's residence in the 3000 block Streamside Drive. Upon execution of the search warrant, probable cause was established to place Chad Singer, 55, of Davenport, Iowa under arrest as well.

During the search of the residence, JNET located several bags of methamphetamine (totaling approximately 45 grams), packaging material, a digital scale, and drug paraphernalia.

The officers also located a four year old child inside a bedroom that was locked from the outside.

All three suspects were transported to the Bartholomew County Jail and remanded with a 48 hour hold on the following preliminary charges:

Mariel Hautman: Dealing in Methamphetamine (Level 2 felony), Neglect of a Dependent (Level 5 Felony) Maintaining a Common Nuisance (Level 6 Felony) and Prostitution (Class A misdemeanor).

Corey Singer was preliminarily charged with Dealing in Methamphetamine (Level 2 Felony), Maintaining a Common Nuisance, (Level 6 Felony) Failure to Register as a Sex Offender (Level 6 Felony) and Prostitution (Class A misdemeanor).

Chad Singer was preliminarily charged with Visiting a Common Nuisance, as a Class B misdemeanor.

Additional charges are possible in this ongoing investigation.

The Joint Narcotics Enforcement Team, a combined unit of the Bartholomew County Sheriff's Office, the Columbus Police Department and the Bartholomew County Prosecutor's Office is proactively targeting the manufacturing and abuse of dangerous drugs in Columbus and Bartholomew County. All suspects should be considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Zman511
08-26-23, 06:31
THREE ARRESTED IN JNET / ILP PROSTITUTION INVESTIGATION.

For Immediate Release: August 17,2023.

Columbus, IN-.

Three suspects are in custody on a variety of charges following a JNET / ILP investigation involving prostitution that was reportedly taking place in a Columbus neighborhood.

I'm guessing we won't be seeing this ad anymore.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/bloomington/female-escorts/exotic/late-night-fun-/080412040897

JimmyThreeBalz
10-12-23, 23:34
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-klYPunULro

I wish Indy was like this.

Fav6977
10-13-23, 10:58
I, for one, sir, am glad Indy is Not like that!

I wish Indy was like this.

Chelli4me
10-13-23, 15:19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-klYPunULro I wish Indy was like this.While I wish Indy had a few more providers than we do, what the video shows is way too extreme. Do you want to live on that street?

Indylad
10-13-23, 20:10
I, for one, sir, am glad Indy is Not like that!I totally agree! That area is a sewer. If Indy were like that I would be moving out the next day.

IrishLaddie
10-13-23, 21:06

I wish Indy was like this.Stay Classy San Diego.

E wash used to be that close. There were tons on SW on the stroll with little intervention.

JimmyThreeBalz
10-13-23, 23:51
While I wish Indy had a few more providers than we do, what the video shows is way too extreme. Do you want to live on that street?Never said I wanted to live on that street, but I would definitely visit.