PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Mahjin
08-28-13, 21:46
Anyone know of any action at any of the truck stops in Ft. Wayne? I've been to the flying hook off us30 several times and haven't seen anything. Same thing with the pilot across the street from all the strip clubs and hotels, looks like it would be a perfect spot but so far nothing.

Bruce180
09-10-13, 15:21
Anyone know of any action at any of the truck stops in Ft. Wayne? I've been to the flying hook off us30 several times and haven't seen anything. Same thing with the pilot across the street from all the strip clubs and hotels, looks like it would be a perfect spot but so far nothing.It's been many yrs. Since I spent the night at one of those trk. Stops in Ft. Wayne never saw anything. You are right it does look like a good hunting ground, hopes someone else knows more.

Eric2617
09-10-13, 21:07
It's been many yrs. Since I spent the night at one of those trk. Stops in Ft. Wayne never saw anything. You are right it does look like a good hunting ground, hopes someone else knows more.I can tell you this much there is no place on the pilot truck stop lot that they can not see from cameras mounted on the light poles and other areas of the parking lot. I have seen the monitors in the room down stairs of the truck stop and it is very impressive and in color and it has a really cool zoom feature.

FreshJive777
09-10-13, 23:30
Maybe ya'll should try the New Haven lots off I-469. I've been given the look more than once in the Sunoco / Taco Bell semi-lot.

Bruce180
09-11-13, 03:07
Maybe ya'll should try the New Haven lots off I-469. I've been given the look more than once in the Sunoco / Taco Bell semi-lot.It's been yrs. Since I've been those trk. Stops, look like they upgraded their intel. Thanks. For the info. Will have to check out this Sunoco lot when in the area if anything comes of it will inform.

JohnnyReb0706
09-16-13, 09:07
The girls don't work it very often. They used to walk over from Brandy's on summer nights when they'd get their shift over. Every once in awhile one will stroll thru but won't approach you.

BigBlockChuck
06-01-19, 23:22
The parking behind taco bell has been blocked off.