PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Wyghost
11-25-10, 17:43
The Pony is opening a new strip club in Metropolis, Il around the first of Dec 2010. It is located right behind the Motel 6 as you get off the interstate 24 to head to Harrahs. Hope to make the grand opening.

MrWatcher
04-23-11, 18:09
What's the nearest strip club to Lake County. Since there's none in Lake County?

Jacbnimbie
04-24-11, 14:24
What's the nearest strip club to Lake County. Since there's none in Lake County?Actually there is one in Lake County.

Babydolls. Corner of RT173 & RT41 (do a mapquest)

Technically its Zion IL but its nowhere near downtown Zion.

Used to be several ABS close to that area but they are all gone now.

Never been inside Babydolls (not my thing)

But have seen the girls going in & out and they are good looking.

MrWatcher
04-24-11, 23:37
That had to be a while ago.

Baby Dolls has been gone for over a year.

Kmakth
04-25-11, 10:27
It looks like Gentlemans Quarters at 1411 E Palatine Road, Illiopolis IL 60004 or Mother Murphy's at 211 E State Road, Island Lake IL 60042 are your closest choices.

Jimmy
04-25-11, 23:34
It looks like Gentlemans Quarters at 1411 E Palatine Road, Illiopolis IL 60004 or Mother Murphy's at 211 E State Road, Island Lake IL 60042 are your closest choices.Illiopolis has been closed for years.

Hotrod92
04-26-11, 09:23
It looks like Gentlemans Quarters at 1411 E Palatine Road, Illiopolis IL 60004 or Mother Murphy's at 211 E State Road, Island Lake IL 60042 are your closest choices.Mother Murphy's also gone.

Rockfordboi
04-26-11, 10:06
What's the nearest strip club to Lake County. Since there's none in Lake County?If you want decent looking women, full nude, but with some attitude. If you are far north / west in Lake county, Sugar Shack in Lake Geneva is probably closest. If you are far south / east in Lake county, it's probably the Admiral Theater in Chicago. Neither are great choices, but I think they are the closest.

Castlerae
04-26-11, 20:03
If you want decent looking women, full nude, but with some attitude. If you are far north / west in Lake county, Sugar Shack in Lake Geneva is probably closest. If you are far south / east in Lake county, it's probably the Admiral Theater in Chicago. Neither are great choices, but I think they are the closest.Here's their web site if you want directions and an idea of what the talent dancing looks like:

http://sugarshack.com/

Kellster
04-29-11, 19:30
I went there years ago- it was very expensive and not worth it in my opinion. Women were hot, but private dances were air dances. Everyone there expects to be tipped (more so than your average strip club). If you want to park your car- it's valet- you'll need to tip them. Then after you walk in there was a guy in a tuxedo who greeted customers. He expects a tip if you want to sit anywhere close to a stage.

If things are still the same save your money- better options elsewhere.

MrWatcher
04-29-11, 19:51
I was there a couple of years ago, with my girl.

Lap dances were in a "booth" sort of thing.

I was allowed to be in there, as the dancer gave my girl a lap dance (tho a bit crowded).

Very hot. It certainly wasn't "all air". The stripper buried her nipple in my girls mouth, as the stripper was actually fingering her under her skirt. I didn't get a lapdance, so can't respond to the female / male dance.

Johnnysman
05-23-11, 18:03
What's the nearest strip club to Lake County. Since there's none in Lake County?If you head north on 94 into WI, there is a better than average strip joint called "On The Border". It is in Franklin, WI. I have had good experiences there. Google it or just head up on 94 and follow the billboards.

Zeuss
05-25-11, 13:54
I went there years ago- it was very expensive and not worth it in my opinion. Women were hot, but private dances were air dances. Everyone there expects to be tipped (more so than your average strip club). If you want to park your car- it's valet- you'll need to tip them. Then after you walk in there was a guy in a tuxedo who greeted customers. He expects a tip if you want to sit anywhere close to a stage.

If things are still the same save your money- better options elsewhere.The best time to go there is a week night; Friday / Saturday are the busy days. No valet on weekdays. They are a bit pricey for drinks and the lappers are $25. BUT with the right girl it can be a very nice dance. No, it's not as open as places like Northpoint but I have had some VERY good dances there.

Cutecat
06-26-11, 02:12
That had to be a while ago.

Baby Dolls has been gone for over a year.That place wasn't too special. There was a place up near Gurnee years ago (Zion?) that was a little wilder, but left you with a thinner wallet. Remember it from years ago. My friend from college took me in there once to see his best friend's sister working the stage. I got heat for touching a new girl's panties once when she took them up and wadded them up during a seat lap dance. (she was new on the job and her bf was there that night.)

Still, I spent a few nights in there. Nice scenery. Not much action. (drinks weren't that great.)

Niceoldman989
11-09-12, 17:57
Has anyone visited the Stripclub just off I57 (I think mile marker / exit 103)?

Just looking for any experiences to determine if this place has anything really special to offer,

They have been closed every time I have stopped.

Thanks niceoldman,

Slapshot
02-19-13, 00:47
Thank Lieutenant Governor Sheila "Carpet Muncher" Simon now it will cost you as much as $5 more to get into a strip bar or in some clubs they just won't go full nude any more like the Silver Slipper in Ottawa to avoid the new Illinois pole tax.

Anything these idiots in Springfield touch turns to shit!

A lot of you probably couldn't care less since SC's aren't your thing or you just don't get a chance to go to them often but depending on the club and the entertainment like down in E. St. Louis or Peoria they can be a lot of fun but now it's going to cost you more and in some cases put some businesses out of business thanks to fat bloated government looking for more ways to squeeze every last dime out of you.

Castlerae
02-19-13, 20:55
Thank Lieutenant Governor Sheila "Carpet Muncher" Simon now it will cost you as much as $5 more to get into a strip bar or in some clubs they just won't go full nude any more like the Silver Slipper in Ottawa to avoid the new Illinois pole tax.

A lot of you probably couldn't care less since SC's aren't your thing or you just don't get a chance to go to them often but depending on the club and the entertainment like down in E. St. Louis or Peoria they can be a lot of fun but now it's going to cost you more and in some cases put some businesses out of business thanks to fat bloated government looking for more ways to squeeze every last dime out of you.Ummmm, dude, if an extra $5 is going to stop you going to a strip club, you must not spend much at them. Five wouldn't even cover my average night's 'rail tips', let alone get me a dance.

Mikelipp
08-19-13, 16:13

A lot of you probably couldn't care less since SC's aren't your thing or you just don't get a chance to go to them often but depending on the club and the entertainment like down in E. St. Louis or Peoria they can be a lot of fun but now it's going to cost you more and in some cases put some businesses out of business thanks to fat bloated government looking for more ways to squeeze every last dime out of you.A similar thing happened in Cicero about 20 years ago with the election of a new town manager who is now in jail for ripping off the pension fund for millions. SHE closed up all the cat houses. A real sexist pig she was: the pension fund was primarily funded by MEN. What a joke. That bimbo didn't think twice about her grafting. Never trust a woman in politics.

Saiga
10-19-13, 17:21
While in Southern IL, drove by The Pony and saw it was closed and a XXX bookstore is planned in it's place.

Respect4
11-18-13, 08:20
Hey there is a new strip club off 57 by Dix IL, anyone checked it out? I stopped and don't know if this is the norm but it was a ghost town had to look to even find an employee. I could of cleaned them out in the store front no one was around. It advertises a peep show but wasn't available at the time. Anyway have any if you stopped by to check it out and have any reports?

oldus12
12-26-13, 15:27
Hey there is a new strip club off 57 by Dix IL, anyone checked it out? I stopped and don't know if this is the norm but it was a ghost town had to look to even find an employee. I could of cleaned them out in the store front no one was around. It advertises a peep show but wasn't available at the time. Anyway have any if you stopped by to check it out and have any reports?Stopped in while traveling through the area a couple of times in the past and had a GREAT time both times. Lots of contact, great value for the money, variety of dancers, lots of personal attention. Stopped in recently and had a much different experience. Some contact but much less, only average value, only one dancer on when I was there. Still the only customer in the joint (which has been the case each time I have been) so I did receive a lot of personal attention, but I did not enjoy myself nearly as much. Could've been the day, but something was telling me that the environment has changed drastically in this club. Based on my previous experiences there I might have gone a little out of my way to stop there, but based on the most recent, I probably won't stop there again even if I am in the area.

Stoner
02-21-14, 03:31
Heading to Black Jacks in St. Charles tomorrow night. Will be sure to post the experience.

Are there any other strip clubs worth checking out near St. Charles?

JLong6911
02-21-14, 12:08
Heading to Black Jacks in St. Charles tomorrow night. Will be sure to post the experience.

Are there any other strip clubs worth checking out near St. Charles?Black Jacks sucks 25 to get in and they don't sell alcohol place sucks.

Biscuit8
03-29-14, 06:19
Drove past this place last week while traveling. It was totally unexpected when I see it off the side of the route. I was traveling south again and decided to stop by for a quick peek. Figured since it was Saturday it would busier. Not many cars outside and the place was freezing cold. Seen 5 dancers and the one I seen on stage when I walked had an amazing body and did not expect full nude. The place was pretty empty maybe 5 others. I had a pocket full of cash I was willing to part with. The hottie got off stage and disappeared for about 20 m and then came out and stayed at the dj booth. Not a single dancer stopped by and what little attention anyone received were the handful of people on prevents row. I never go directly to the front row until I check out the talent. The others dancers were ok. I had also assumed I could get a cold beer there. I was sadly mistaken. I left 45 m only spending 15 on the cover. I might give it one more shot when I leave town, but I don't have high expectations. I would have gladly paid for private dances if I the hit one ever left the booth. Hope someone else has a better experience.

Stopped in while traveling through the area a couple of times in the past and had a GREAT time both times. Lots of contact, great value for the money, variety of dancers, lots of personal attention. Stopped in recently and had a much different experience. Some contact but much less, only average value, only one dancer on when I was there. Still the only customer in the joint (which has been the case each time I have been) so I did receive a lot of personal attention, but I did not enjoy myself nearly as much. Could've been the day, but something was telling me that the environment has changed drastically in this club. Based on my previous experiences there I might have gone a little out of my way to stop there, but based on the most recent, I probably won't stop there again even if I am in the area.

Lumpy9999
04-07-14, 10:56
Stopped in while traveling through the area a couple of times in the past and had a GREAT time both times. Lots of contact, great value for the money, variety of dancers, lots of personal attention. Stopped in recently and had a much different experience. Some contact but much less, only average value, only one dancer on when I was there. Still the only customer in the joint (which has been the case each time I have been) so I did receive a lot of personal attention, but I did not enjoy myself nearly as much. Could've been the day, but something was telling me that the environment has changed drastically in this club. Based on my previous experiences there I might have gone a little out of my way to stop there, but based on the most recent, I probably won't stop there again even if I am in the area.Stopped on a Saturday night around 7 pm couldn't find anyone the the bouncer? Owner said the girls would be out soon waited 10 min one average looking girl came out. Decided to try a private dance for 30 we get started the the bouncer came to collect the cover during my dance. Shady operation would not go back be careful the girl was a theif. Stole the money I had in my front pocket that was going to be hers anyway.

Biscuit8
04-09-14, 01:14
Stopped on a Saturday night around 7 pm couldn't find anyone the the bouncer? Owner said the girls would be out soon waited 10 min one average looking girl came out. Decided to try a private dance for 30 we get started the the bouncer came to collect the cover during my dance. Shady operation would not go back be careful the girl was a theif. Stole the money I had in my front pocket that was going to be hers anyway.I tried to stop back in on the way home last week, but it was raining and when I got off the dix exit I didn't see the place. I don't think I drove far enough west, but I never seen any lights either as I was leaving dix on i57. I just stopped again today and discovered the place wasn't open and it sounded like the alarm was going off, but the shuttle van was there. So much for 24/7. I show up with a pocket full of cash and get nothing x 2. I give up. I can't find a website, their twitter hasn't been updated since Dec, and some dude on FB seems to have the most activity.

Hotwad
08-16-14, 11:12
Any further intel about the foxy lady off I-57 at Dix? Sign at the door said open F, Sat, and Sun after 7. No sign of life, just a shuttle van in the lot. On the return trip it seemed to have cars in the lot and all the lights were on, but I didn't have time to stop. Would like to know more because I am going to be passing by on weekends and it it a great place to park with the truck.

HeadFirst80
12-22-14, 09:00
Hello fellow mongers.

I'm little new to this hobby but seeing all the posts have inspired me to share some of my experiences.

Been to BlackJack in Elgin a while ago (little over a year). But I figured it might still be worth to share it. There was no open bar as they lost the license but dancers were good (ranging from 6-10).

Some were more open to extras then others. There was definite touching and grinding. Back then I wasn't aware of this forum so didn't know more could be had.

Price was expensive.

Quality - 6-10.

Ambiance - 7.

Dance - 8.

Extras - 7 (compared to HB. It seemed that more could be had but I didn't partake).

If any one has an update, I would be interested to findout.

Respect4
02-05-15, 10:02
Went there a week ago on a Monday and was met by a stipper that went by Olivia, she was pretty forward, had fake small boobs and a nice a $$ so went to the back for a private, nothing but a lot of rubbing. She let me to believe there was more to come. Upsold me would not recommend at all. PM me for more info.

NervousPervis
06-13-15, 11:27
Has anyone been to Sam's Gentlemans Club in Gulfport. I will be in Macomb and was wondering if worth the ride. Either way will probably try it. Thanks NP.

NervousPervis
06-19-15, 09:52
Was in the area so I decided to visit. The place opens at 9:30 we arrived at ten. There were three dancers on duty all were good looking. The problem I see is the dancers stay with their regulars and don't introduce themselves and ask for dances. We stayed for maybe 5 beers and really were not approached. Too bad would have gotten a few dances if asked. I would go back and try again if in the area the place was clean and beer was reasonable $ 3. 5 a beer. It was Tuesday June 16.

Sam Singer
06-19-15, 19:18
Was in the area so I decided to visit. The place opens at 9:30 we arrived at ten. There were three dancers on duty all were good looking. The problem I see is the dancers stay with their regulars and don't introduce themselves and ask for dances. We stayed for maybe 5 beers and really were not approached. Too bad would have gotten a few dances if asked. I would go back and try again if in the area the place was clean and beer was reasonable $ 3. 5 a beer. It was Tuesday June 16.Yeah, I do not understand that either. This happened to me once in one of the lingerie bars elsewhere. I have had dances with this dancer there before on a few occasions who does not mind a little extra groping so I wanted her than others. But she kept chatting with a group of 2 or 3 guys even after she saw me and recognized me. I thought she will finish up and come to me. That did not happen. I figured what the heck, and approached them, asked for their pardon for interrupting their discussion and asked her if she will do a dance. Not that I do this all the time but it worked this time. The guys were apologetic for holding her and she came along with me to the corner for the dance. It turned out to be a good one too with some extra special grinding.

DeanTheDream
12-07-15, 18:41
The amount and quality of girls in this place has really skyrocketed lately! Been extremely pleased with how friendly the talent is at this place. Don't be put off by the fact this is only a juice bar, there is fun to be had by all!

Local Hick
12-11-15, 14:56
The amount and quality of girls in this place has really skyrocketed lately! Been extremely pleased with how friendly the talent is at this place. Don't be put off by the fact this is only a juice bar, there is fun to be had by all!What is the price structure there now? Dances / Drinks / Admission?

DeanTheDream
12-19-15, 15:20
What is the price structure there now? Dances / Drinks / Admission?Depending on the day / time admission is 15-25, certain days includes a free drink.

Drinks are 5-7 depending on what is is. They have fake beer and redbulls water etc coke.

You can sneak in things if you are smart about it, airline bottles, a pint, whatever.

Dances are 30, but you will see a feature for 2 for 50.

There is a more private area that you tip the bouncer 20 for, but its worthless unless you are alone.

Meaning go during the day or slow night and go back to that side when there isn't a feature.

There are champage rooms, they are 250 and 450 cash unless you use a card it is more.

Always negotiate prior to commiting to any of these.

Warning: you may have to go more than once, and spend some cash to convince the entertainer you are cool.

Have fun!

CoolJak
02-27-16, 14:07
Humm! Don't know what to say! Went in there ready to spend $$ but it seems girls prefer their regulars!

Mister Quick
02-29-16, 11:06
Humm! Don't know what to say! Went in there ready to spend $$ but it seems girls prefer their regulars!So where is ClubCoyote?

Imwithstupid
03-13-16, 01:27
So where is ClubCoyote?Google says on US-51 in De Soto.

Citadel Guard
05-17-16, 15:30
Had the wonderful moment of going back to one of may favorite places, the LampLighter in Ottawa. If you've never been there, it is a great little place. One massive bar room, a bar that could seat 16 or so (normal Horseshoe shaped bar) with a single stage and lots of table seating around the area. Billiards table, dart board, good sized parking lot and some of the best babes in the business.

Full nude, alcohol and a great bar attitude. Liquor is not anywhere as expensive as the larger towns of Rockford or Chicago, the bar staff are lots of fun and the babes like to sit down and mingle with the customers to see what's going on.

Voxx1
05-30-19, 19:01
The amount and quality of girls in this place has really skyrocketed lately! Been extremely pleased with how friendly the talent is at this place. Don't be put off by the fact this is only a juice bar, there is fun to be had by all!Has any one been there lately? If so please tell:).

ADAvet101
06-05-19, 16:14
Has any one been there lately? If so please tell:).I live all of five minutes from there. Stop by every now and again. Last time was about a month ago. There are some legit 9's and maybe a couple 10's depending on your tastes. They did some remodeling and the VIP rates changed, don't remember to what though. Some girls are still very much by the book, but there are a few who will do extras too. Friday night typically has a solid lineup and Wednesday night is a solid weekday crew as well. But yes, the talent level has risen up.

Voxx1
06-07-19, 14:24
I live all of five minutes from there. Stop by every now and again. Last time was about a month ago. There are some legit 9's and maybe a couple 10's depending on your tastes. They did some remodeling and the VIP rates changed, don't remember to what though. Some girls are still very much by the book, but there are a few who will do extras too. Friday night typically has a solid lineup and Wednesday night is a solid weekday crew as well. But yes, the talent level has risen up.Sounds like I'll have stop out there and see for myself.

Thanks.

Mish6667
06-08-19, 08:49
I live all of five minutes from there. Stop by every now and again. Last time was about a month ago. There are some legit 9's and maybe a couple 10's depending on your tastes. They did some remodeling and the VIP rates changed, don't remember to what though. Some girls are still very much by the book, but there are a few who will do extras too. Friday night typically has a solid lineup and Wednesday night is a solid weekday crew as well. But yes, the talent level has risen up.I might have to visit today.

ADAvet101
06-09-19, 00:24
Need some honest opinions. I have Blackjacks right by me, but any other clubs worth going to are 390 or Atlantis which are a trip. Likewise the Indiana clubs. I've never hit Tiger Tail or Bigfoot in Rockford or Silver Slipper or Lamplighter in Ottawa. Both locations are about the same distance from me. What's the scoop on these places. I've gotten a distinct waste of time vibe from reports on the Rockford clubs but I've been coming up empty on the Ottawa clubs. What's the quality of the dancers? How much contact? Mutual touching? Extras? I've struck out in my research. Or am I just better of staying local or making the crazy drive back to Club 390?

FnlvnGuy
06-09-19, 15:46
Need some honest opinions. I have Blackjacks right by me, but any other clubs worth going to are 390 or Atlantis which are a trip. Likewise the Indiana clubs. I've never hit Tiger Tail or Bigfoot in Rockford or Silver Slipper or Lamplighter in Ottawa. Both locations are about the same distance from me. What's the scoop on these places. I've gotten a distinct waste of time vibe from reports on the Rockford clubs but I've been coming up empty on the Ottawa clubs. What's the quality of the dancers? How much contact? Mutual touching? Extras? I've struck out in my research. Or am I just better of staying local or making the crazy drive back to Club 390?I have heard that they are clubs around route 47, south of I-80 that everything goes, but that's a long stretch for me so I was never interested. Good luck!

SaintChuck
06-09-19, 16:55
Need some honest opinions. I have Blackjacks right by me, but any other clubs worth going to are 390 or Atlantis which are a trip. Likewise the Indiana clubs. I've never hit Tiger Tail or Bigfoot in Rockford or Silver Slipper or Lamplighter in Ottawa. Both locations are about the same distance from me. What's the scoop on these places. I've gotten a distinct waste of time vibe from reports on the Rockford clubs but I've been coming up empty on the Ottawa clubs. What's the quality of the dancers? How much contact? Mutual touching? Extras? I've struck out in my research. Or am I just better of staying local or making the crazy drive back to Club 390?Just curious, why piss away a ton of money at these clip joints? You stated that you are near Blackjacks. Then you are not far from some ok AMP's. At least if you go to an AMP you know that you will get something for your hundred bucks. If you want, you can PM me and I would be happy to help you out. SaintChuck.

Morrisman
06-12-19, 23:42
Need some honest opinions. I have Blackjacks right by me, but any other clubs worth going to are 390 or Atlantis which are a trip. Likewise the Indiana clubs. I've never hit Tiger Tail or Bigfoot in Rockford or Silver Slipper or Lamplighter in Ottawa. Both locations are about the same distance from me. What's the scoop on these places. I've gotten a distinct waste of time vibe from reports on the Rockford clubs but I've been coming up empty on the Ottawa clubs. What's the quality of the dancers? How much contact? Mutual touching? Extras? I've struck out in my research. Or am I just better of staying local or making the crazy drive back to Club 390?First off I live in Morris. I am pretty familiar with what is available in the area. I got in the game when 7 Spa was in its heyday. I miss Coco All that said I am also familiar with the Lamp Liter and the Slipper. Can you hook up with a dancer at these clubs? Sure. I've nailed dancers at both places in the last 20 years. Is it likely? No. I like visiting the Lamp Liter every once in awhile. It is literally a smack in the face of 70's nostalgia. There is no privacy when you get dances though. It is up against the back wall. Literally. Lots of bikers and farmers and guys just getting drunk. You need actual game to hook up with the dancers here. If you got that game then go to a regular bar. I do recommend stopping by on say a return trip hiking out at Starved Rock. The Lamp Liter is on route 6 on the way there. The Slipper is a bit different. The regular dances are behind a curtain upstairs. They are ok. I've actually gotten better at the Lamp Liter. The Slipper is much nicer on the inside. Almost classy. The Slipper has rooms upstairs with transparent curtains. The dances are better and the price is ok - 180 for 30 and 300 for 60 min. You aren't getting laid though. I've gotten some good grinding and a hand job through by pants. There is a better chance of OTC if you hit the place at close and have a decent game. The management can be toolish here though. They will walk into rooms during a dance whenever they feel like it. That said on occasion I've gotten a more than was allowed. You have to have good timing and know the girl.

I know of no clubs south of Morris on 47. Once a long time ago there was a bar called the Fox and the Hound that had lingerie shows. There was more to be had, but these shows have died out throughout most of the state. There are clubs in central Illinois that can be pretty wild but you are talking 90 minutes south of Morris. Good luck making that work. Might as well go on a trip to St. Louis. East St. Louis is pretty much Tijuana in Illinois.

St. Chuck is correct. You are nearer much better places. The Swish Alps has a lovely place to meet asian women. The quality of the girls rises and falls and sometimes the management gets nervous and tries to enforce less extras. This place also had a legendary Latina. I met her once while seeing another girl. She has since gone elsewhere. Guys on here probably know who am talking about.

If you have a thing for strippers then Blackjacks is actually the most cost effective place to visit if you are looking for something other. 390 is ridiculous. Between 47 and say Kingery Road are plenty of massage parlors that are worth exploring. Naperville has some asian apartments but I am leery of meeting uncle LEO there. I do my best to avoid meeting the uncle which means I pass up a lot of interesting options like this one - https://escortalligator.com.chicago.listcrawler.com/post/34097977/morris.

You are welcome.

ADAvet101
06-13-19, 00:33
First off I live in Morris. I am pretty familiar with what is available in the area. I got in the game when 7 Spa was in its heyday. I miss Coco All that said I am also familiar with the Lamp Liter and the Slipper. Can you hook up with a dancer at these clubs? Sure. I've nailed dancers at both places in the last 20 years. Is it likely? No. I like visiting the Lamp Liter every once in awhile. It is literally a smack in the face of 70's nostalgia. There is no privacy when you get dances though. It is up against the back wall. Literally. Lots of bikers and farmers and guys just getting drunk. You need actual game to hook up with the dancers here. If you got that game then go to a regular bar. I do recommend stopping by on say a return trip hiking out at Starved Rock. The Lamp Liter is on route 6 on the way there. The Slipper is a bit different. The regular dances are behind a curtain upstairs. They are ok. I've actually gotten better at the Lamp Liter. The Slipper is much nicer on the inside. Almost classy. The Slipper has rooms upstairs with transparent curtains. The dances are better and the price is ok - 180 for 30 and 300 for 60 min. You aren't getting laid though. I've gotten some good grinding and a hand job through by pants. There is a better chance of OTC if you hit the place at close and have a decent game. The management can be toolish here though. They will walk into rooms during a dance whenever they feel like it. That said on occasion I've gotten a more than was allowed. You have to have good timing and know the girl.

I know of no clubs south of Morris on 47. Once a long time ago there was a bar called the Fox and the Hound that had lingerie shows. There was more to be had, but these shows have died out throughout most of the state. There are clubs in central Illinois that can be pretty wild but you are talking 90 minutes south of Morris. Good luck making that work. Might as well go on a trip to St. Louis. East St. Louis is pretty much Tijuana in Illinois.

St. Chuck is correct. You are nearer much better places. The Swish Alps has a lovely place to meet asian women. The quality of the girls rises and falls and sometimes the management gets nervous and tries to enforce less extras. This place also had a legendary Latina. I met her once while seeing another girl. She has since gone elsewhere. Guys on here probably know who am talking about.

If you have a thing for strippers then Blackjacks is actually the most cost effective place to visit if you are looking for something other. 390 is ridiculous. Between 47 and say Kingery Road are plenty of massage parlors that are worth exploring. Naperville has some asian apartments but I am leery of meeting uncle LEO there. I do my best to avoid meeting the uncle which means I pass up a lot of interesting options like this one - https://escortalligator.com.chicago.listcrawler.com/post/34097977/morris.

You are welcome.Appreciate the info. Pretty much what I expected. 390 is ridiculous, which is a shame because the talent there when I frequented was off the charts and VIP was basically anything goes. But damn those VIP rooms are expensive. Blackjacks will more than suffice for the occasional visit.

GoHomeSmiling
09-22-19, 22:17
Took a trip High Heel, lamplighter and silver slipper. Second time at each.

High heels: 7 $ cover. Nice selection that improved as night went on. Visited from 8-10 on a Saturday. A little for everyone. Girls are cute and can initiate w / o being pushy. All staff basically the perfect balance of attentive but not overbearing. A few spinner types, super cute, a few curvy model types, All very nice. Best spot of the night and I should have stayed.

Lamp lighter: 5$ cover. less friendly and a drunker crowd. Girls were ok. Most attractive women in the place were the girlfriends of the other patrons. Sat at the bar with an empty drink and cash in my hand making eye contact with the bartender. I took that as a sign to bail. Probably there 30 min. It's like a family rec room with a stage and naked girls who are not necessarily the focal point. One dancer was blitzed and super handsy, but not in a good way.

Slipper: 7 cover. I think everyone in town was there. Bright, crowded. Decent mix of dancers but got the impression this might be the only place to go or do anything in the area. Again, lots of attractive women but many were the patrons.

May venture to Heels again if in area. Will not repeat others.

Lobo6996
10-17-19, 09:05
First off I live in Morris. I am pretty familiar with what is available in the area. I got in the game when 7 Spa was in its heyday. I miss Coco All that said I am also familiar with the Lamp Liter and the Slipper. Can you hook up with a dancer at these clubs? Sure. I've nailed dancers at both places in the last 20 years. Is it likely? No. I like visiting the Lamp Liter every once in awhile. It is literally a smack in the face of 70's nostalgia. There is no privacy when you get dances though. It is up against the back wall. Literally. Lots of bikers and farmers and guys just getting drunk. You need actual game to hook up with the dancers here. If you got that game then go to a regular bar. I do recommend stopping by on say a return trip hiking out at Starved Rock. The Lamp Liter is on route 6 on the way there. The Slipper is a bit different. The regular dances are behind a curtain upstairs. They are ok. I've actually gotten better at the Lamp Liter. The Slipper is much nicer on the inside. Almost classy. The Slipper has rooms upstairs with transparent curtains. The dances are better and the price is ok - 180 for 30 and 300 for 60 min. You aren't getting laid though. I've gotten some good grinding and a hand job through by pants. There is a better chance of OTC if you hit the place at close and have a decent game. The management can be toolish here though. They will walk into rooms during a dance whenever they feel like it. That said on occasion I've gotten a more than was allowed. You have to have good timing and know the girl.

You are welcome.I'm curious to hear more about blackjacks. I love 390 and I'm like 5 minutes from it but I'd be interested in checking blackjack out.

GoHomeSmiling
11-03-19, 15:33
Took a trip High Heel, lamplighter and silver slipper. Second time at each.

High heels: 7 $ cover. Nice selection that improved as night went on. Visited from 8-10 on a Saturday. A little for everyone. Girls are cute and can initiate w / o being pushy. All staff basically the perfect balance of attentive but not overbearing. A few spinner types, super cute, a few curvy model types, All very nice. Best spot of the night and I should have stayed .Quick follow up on HH. Went for a follow up visit. Was greeted right away by a dancer who wanted to lock me in on dances the moment I walked in. She was attractive, but not really my type, and very pushy. Drenched in stripper body spray perfume. I told her to give me a minute, I just got there and wanted to chill for a few. She stood there staring at me in the sort of way that tells a guy to not use his real name. She finally told me she'd give me a minute to settle in. She comes back literally a minute later, as in maybe 60 seconds. Again very pushy, I told her again that I was just going to settle in as I had been there less than five minutes. She asks me if she can stand there with me. Just give me a sec, I told her. Then she goes over to the other girls who were huddled together, leans in and tells them something, at which point they all look over at me at the same time, and then look away. She torpedoed my night. Thanks, hon.

Flooopy
11-17-19, 11:28
My wife and I hit up these two clubs over the last two weekends. We decided to try them out since we were in the area.

JBs Show Place. Went on a Saturday. Out in the middle of nowhere. Pretty run down building outside and inside. When you walk in there are two doors. The one to the right goes into the bar with pool tables. Very small. The door to the left goes into the strip club. Starts at 9 pm and people start showing up around 9:30 pm. The dancers were average at best. They had a mix of girls. Short and skinny, tall, chubby white, black, etc. They all stood together in the back talking, near the DJ. They didn't mingle at all, except for a few who were probably with regulars. Some girls went topless, some went full nude. One guy had a private session that lasted about 20 minutes. So I'm sure there was more than dancing involved. Overall, it was a blah experience and we won't return.

Club Coyote. Went on a Friday. This place is a joke. Absolutely ridiculous. The girls were not attractive at all, and I'm easily entertained! The best looking girl was the bartender. They'll dance for a minute or so, then stop and talk to their friends (while still on the stage). Or they'll run over to the DJ and have him change the music and then run back. At one point in the night, one of the girls gets on stage and both my wife and I turned to each other because we were sure the dancer was a tranny. But I guess there's something for everyone. When they were done dancing, they would go into a back room until it was their turn again. I saw only one guy tip while we were there, and we were there for an hour and a half and decided to leave. They should just shut that place down.

Hope this helps someone.

GeorgeBoyd
03-04-21, 17:04
I see people saying good things about BlackJacks but that place is a total rip off. One of the staff quoted me four hundred just to get into a VIP room, not to mention paying the girl for extras. Nude lap dances for fifty a pop?! Give me a break. Are you guys actually paying that much?

JNorris
04-15-21, 22:08
WOW, what a rip off. This has always been one of my favorites with good two way contact even though the prices are fairly high. But today I stopped by, very dark club with 6 dancers. Sat for a while with Scarlet. She went on stage and Brooklyn stopped by. She asked if I wanted a dance and I said yes. $30 for topless $50 for nude and an extra $20 one time charge to go to the side with no bouncers. Dances are in separate booths with OK privacy. Brooklyn had nice implants and a tight body but the dance was uninspired. Got two topless in the private area so $80. Gave Brooklyn a tip and sat down again. Arielle, a tight spinner sat down next to me. I knew the hourly 2 for 1 special was coming up so I stalled until they announced 2 for $50. I said lets go and we went back for 2 dances. Arielle got nude and gave me a couple of rough dances. No sensuality, just pounding on me. It was OK and I was going to tip her ok cause it was 2 for $50. Went to pay at the desk and the guy said $100. I said they announced it was 2 for $50. He said "not for nude dances". What a rip off. Stay away from this place. It's all about getting your money now. They used to have some very sensuous dancers but they are gone now.

ADAvet101
04-15-21, 23:20
Used to be a regular there since I live all of five minutes from it. Seen many 9's and a few 10's come and go from there but the current atmosphere is a far cry from what it used to be. Once they remodeled it seems they have been trying to make that money back by drastically raising VIP prices. It's now as outlandishly expensive as 390. If I'm looking for extras I don't even bother with the strip club scene anymore.

Hoser
10-26-21, 19:38
It seems like Chloe has potential. Does anyone have a positive report? Is there anyone there worth taking to VIP? Feel free to PM if you prefer. Thank you to anyone who knows anything!

HenryA77
10-27-21, 10:56
Used to be a regular there since I live all of five minutes from it. Seen many 9's and a few 10's come and go from there but the current atmosphere is a far cry from what it used to be. Once they remodeled it seems they have been trying to make that money back by drastically raising VIP prices. It's now as outlandishly expensive as 390. If I'm looking for extras I don't even bother with the strip club scene anymore.I am surprised anyone goes there anymore. It's like 100 to just walk in the place.

And I intensely dislike fake boobs, so what's the point?

The can't sell booze, so they can't rely on drunken guys to run up the bill anymore.

Blake69
08-23-22, 18:00
New to reporting so bare with me as I need to do a better job getting names. I get easily distracted and forget. Overpriced but a good time. Did a few dances in the topless area and a couple from a cute tiny pierced spinner in the nude side. Great contact but not as much stick shifting as I would prefer. I didn't try sucking nips or petting down low as I wasn't sure what was on the table and it wasn't initiated by the girls. IMO the nude area isn't worth it because it is so dark. Couldn't see the goods that I was paying extra for.

InstantMagic
08-30-22, 00:58
New to reporting so bare with me as I need to do a better job getting names. I get easily distracted and forget. Overpriced but a good time. Did a few dances in the topless area and a couple from a cute tiny pierced spinner in the nude side. Great contact but not as much stick shifting as I would prefer. I didn't try sucking nips or petting down low as I wasn't sure what was on the table and it wasn't initiated by the girls. IMO the nude area isn't worth it because it is so dark. Couldn't see the goods that I was paying extra for.I can't believe BJ's survived the pandemic. Been going there now for 25 years or so. Had a lot of ops over the years and some mild action I the Champaign room.

What goes on really varies day-to-day with who is working and what kind of crowd is working. If the girls are having fun and drunk or high, it's usually full hands in or more in the dances and all-in with the champagne room.

Problem with the c-room though is that it's an outlandish amount of money to get in there (IIRC $$ AND some time back they started copying you I'd before you go in.

I have serious volume of stories about BJ's over the years, but I haven't been there now since pre-pandemic so if it changes culturally, I don't know.

Mrmaroon5
08-23-23, 13:35
Do any bars still do the lingerie / fashion shows? These were big in the 90's and were available as far south as Kankakee.

MehMedic
09-14-23, 02:19
I can't believe BJ's survived the pandemic. Been going there now for 25 years or so. Had a lot of ops over the years and some mild action I the Champaign room.

What goes on really varies day-to-day with who is working and what kind of crowd is working. If the girls are having fun and drunk or high, it's usually full hands in or more in the dances and all-in with the champagne room.

Problem with the c-room though is that it's an outlandish amount of money to get in there (IIRC $$ AND some time back they started copying you I'd before you go in.

I have serious volume of stories about BJ's over the years, but I haven't been there now since pre-pandemic so if it changes culturally, I don't know.Here is my 2 cents. Yes. BJ is way over priced 80% of the time. I only go 2-3 times a year when I got cash to blow. C room last time was 450. And depends of who you get and her "mood". Few times a blast nothing held back. Next time any and everything is extra $. So try to negotiate prior to going anywhere in how much fun you can have. It's just a gamble on what ya get and more and more I'm starting to be like not worth the gamble of leaving broke and frustrated.