PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Lqqkn Round
07-12-10, 08:16
Was out and about Saturday 7/10, and after a failed attemp at a EMP I wanted to have a good time. I done a quick search and found this place.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/ads/1837112827.html

Standard AAMP with a two call system and the service was standard too.
The massage was lousy, the CBJ was lite but nice, then she rode me to the finish.

I will return to the place because they have what I want.

Rocket Dork
02-25-14, 15:07
Found a BBW on Craigslist. I have been getting into the bigger women. They seem always wanting to please you and are very reasonable. This one is by Motorola and very accomadating. No time limit and same price for second time. I am on vacation for 2 weeks and no internet connection so it will be a while if you want number. She is a 3 out of 10. Rocket Dork.

WhiteSoxTom
10-18-14, 09:22
Have you guys noticed that the only ads that don't get flagged are the spammers? Do these guys purposely flag any potential real women so they can own the entire section? I counted this morning. It is pretty easy to detect which ones are spam. . Once and a while one is written so well I bite, but the resonse is always "go to my yahoo page" or some shit. I get put on the endless spam mail list, but filters get most of them.

It seems the ones that do get through are hookers from the south side.

I have figured out how to get some hits, but lots of hags and really BBWs. If anyone has any 20-45 thin ones, I can trade some of the BBW offers I got in the NW burbs, LOL.

DWill
01-31-15, 12:36
I've been talking with her over email she originally posted on CL. She lives in elgin. Seems legit as we have spoken over multiple days. I find it hard to believe that no one has ran into her up till now. Any feedback is good. Plan to TOFTT later today unless my spider sense goes off.

Thanks.

Dwill.

Rocket Dork
01-31-15, 13:09
I've been talking with her over email she originally posted on CL. She lives in elgin. Seems legit as we have spoken over multiple days. I find it hard to believe that no one has ran into her up till now. Any feedback is good. Plan to TOFTT later today unless my spider sense goes off.

Thanks.

Dwill.I have been with her twice. She rushed me both times. Nice woman and safe location but I would not repeat. Rocket Dork.

JoeD999
01-31-15, 14:25

Thanks.

Dwill.Oranges on the dresser? The first picture and second look like two different people. Let us know how it goes.

JLong6911
05-15-15, 00:16
She gives a good BBBJ with cim big tittys.

But calls all the time.

Pedorro
05-15-15, 12:09
So it what town did you see Jessica?

But calls all the time.

DMichaels69
05-15-15, 12:48
CL ad link?

But calls all the time.

Rocket Dork
05-15-15, 16:23

But calls all the time.I have reported on her before. She rushes and I would not repeat. But she does have big tits! Rocket Dork.

Siberian7
07-20-15, 21:49
Found a BBW on Craigslist. I have been getting into the bigger women. They seem always wanting to please you and are very reasonable. This one is by Motorola and very accomadating. No time limit and same price for second time. I am on vacation for 2 weeks and no internet connection so it will be a while if you want number. She is a 3 out of 10. Rocket Dork.Is this one still around?

Undie Radar
07-21-15, 09:19

But calls all the time.Probably because I paid her and we went for a car date (this was while she was still living with the BF) and she sucked it for about 5 minutes all the while complaining about how uncomfortable the vehicle was. Between being parked by a (different) apartment building and her moaning about the lack of comfort I wasn't able to blow my load in her mouth.

She gave me a promise for future service, then when I called she answered and wanted more money. Then she quit answering my calls.

If you get her. Get the service, then pay her fee. Even then if you take longer than 5 minutes she will be a hormone.

JLong6911
09-08-15, 00:38
Yeah tried her other day she is still same way shitty service got a bbjcim took he 15 min and she complained the hole time I had to yell at her and tell her to get back to work I have # if anyone wants to give her a try pm me.

Rocket Dork
09-13-15, 09:54
Met an old friend last night. Just out of rehab, short BBW who has gained another 30 pounds. She did not recongnize me at first. Did the deed and she really gets into it. Minimal damage and may repeat. Does not stop talking. I am not sharing info yet. Have to ask permission. Rocket Dork. P.S. Drove by Island Spa on 176 at 8pm and no lights were on.

Head First
09-13-15, 14:16
P.S. Drove by Island Spa on 176 at 8pm and no lights were on.

Pulled in to pick up a couple of Burritos to go for the Bears game. Sign on the door says power is out. Looked over and saw the door was propped open at Island so over I wandered. Was greeted by fugly who asked me in her only known words of Engrish, "one hour?" I passed. They're open, just no lights. This was around 11:30 am today.

Pedorro
09-13-15, 15:37
Met an old friend last night. Just out of rehab, short BBW who has gained another 30 pounds. She did not recongnize me at first. Did the deed and she really gets into it. Minimal damage and may repeat. Does not stop talking. I am not sharing info yet. Have to ask permission. Rocket Dork. P.S. Drove by Island Spa on 176 at 8pm and no lights were on.Met with her several times than one day she gave lots of attitude when I called so stopped seeing her. I enjoyed her enthusiasm but I can't handle attitudes like that.

Rocket Dork
09-13-15, 17:53
Met with her several times than one day she gave lots of attitude when I called so stopped seeing her. I enjoyed her enthusiasm but I can't handle attitudes like that.She was treated for that and other drugs. That could be the one of many different reasons she could have had an attitude. Rocket Dork.

Bbbuddy
09-13-15, 19:25
Pulled in to pick up a couple of Burritos to go for the Bears game. Sign on the door says power is out. Looked over and saw the door was propped open at Island so over I wandered. Was greeted by fugly who asked me in her only known words of Engrish, "one hour?" I passed. They're open, just no lights. This was around 11:30 am today.With the older lady in it is also legit. The attendants were never good looking but did the job well on massage and if you close your eyes and think of Brooklyn dekker then no biggie, unless she is jack hammering it and then it's not worth it.

Head First
09-17-15, 15:59
Every once in a while I get a taste for something different from the usual Asian delight. So I'll shoot a call over to Stacy. No it's not bike room Stacy, never been there. This one is in the suburbs. L. I. T. H. 's. Had her over maybe 10 X over the past 5-6 yrs. Some of you know her and have talked about her. Somebody described her as schoolteacher material which would be accurate. So is her pic. http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/5224301577.html.

She does outcalls but sometimes she can't get a ride so I'll go pick her up. Back to my house and up to my room. It starts out as massage but can quickly turn into whatever. Last time I only felt like massage but that soon turned into some mutual roaming and stroking. Her top came off but her panties stayed on. HJ and BBBJCIM with a spit. Her technique is good and she doesn't clock watch and is usually willing to accommodate some other light kinks. 30-40 minutes later we're out the door and on our way back to her house.

There's been times where she's gotten into it and she left her DNA all over my sheets but this time she had her period. I dunno why they don't tell us when we're on the phone making the appt. But it saved me some jacksons.

Nice girl. 50 for a half hr was well worth it in my book.

TwelvePtBuck
12-13-15, 15:42
Every once in a while I get a taste for something different from the usual Asian delight. So I'll shoot a call over to Stacy. No it's not bike room Stacy, never been there. This one is in the suburbs. L. I. T. H. 's. Had her over maybe 10 X over the past 5-6 yrs. Some of you know her and have talked about her. Somebody described her as schoolteacher material which would be accurate. So is her pic. http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/5224301577.html.

She does outcalls but sometimes she can't get a ride so I'll go pick her up. Back to my house and up to my room. It starts out as massage but can quickly turn into whatever. Last time I only felt like massage but that soon turned into some mutual roaming and stroking. Her top came off but her panties stayed on. HJ and BBBJCIM with a spit. Her technique is good and she doesn't clock watch and is usually willing to accommodate some other light kinks. 30-40 minutes later we're out the door and on our way back to her house.

There's been times where she's gotten into it and she left her DNA all over my sheets but this time she had her period. I dunno why they don't tell us when we're on the phone making the appt. But it saved me some jacksons.

Nice girl. 50 for a half hr was well worth it in my book.So, I'm new to the forum and apparently late to this post, although it sounds so interesting. The like has gone stale I guess. Any more info on Stacy? Would love to learn!

Head First
12-16-15, 10:06
So, I'm new to the forum and apparently late to this post, although it sounds so interesting. The like has gone stale I guess. Any more info on Stacy? Would love to learn!Search for Stacey (with an e) on CL therapeutic. Pic is recent and phone # is there. Posted yesterday so she's around. She's a single mom so with the holidays here you may find her flexible on her rates and services. Even your first time.

Mikethak
12-17-15, 23:50
I saw this girl she is nasty I don't know what your guys taste is but it sucks and learn to get a better person she looked like hell and eould never see her agsin.

Mikethak
12-17-15, 23:54
If you search CL in therapy section will see her pic also had a session with her I would never recommed or see her again not good looking at all just a person who is willing to do a massage and other service like BBBJ orvetc for any amount I don't see what some of you guys see in people like this you must also look like trash.

SaintChuck
12-18-15, 01:40
If you search CL in therapy section will see her pic also had a session with her I would never recommed or see her again not good looking at all just a person who is willing to do a massage and other service like BBBJ orvetc for any amount I don't see what some of you guys see in people like this you must also look like trash.Mr. Mikethak, there is an old saying, different strokes for different folk's. If you did not like her and you wanted to report that, it is fine. But, when you say that other member's must look like trash, that is just wrong and very mean spirited, and uncalled for. This site should be about like minded individual's sharing info, tip's, and knowledge. It is uncalled for to put people down because of their opinion about a provider. It is the holiday season and I hope that you find the provider you are looking for. SaintChuck.

Acls15
12-23-15, 11:43
Been talking to her trying to get her to get a room to host near Schaumburg. If she can get a few of you guys to see her she'll come up. Also to guy calling others trash. Some of us enjoy the service and exp. At a lower rate. Sure we can try and hotter girls but I'm all about under the radar. If any of you guys are in need of a massage today hit her up and tell her to host.

Troy Akerman
12-23-15, 21:52
I've seen her before and would be in if you got a room in Schaumburg

Been talking to her trying to get her to get a room to host near Schaumburg. If she can get a few of you guys to see her she'll come up. Also to guy calling others trash. Some of us enjoy the service and exp. At a lower rate. Sure we can try and hotter girls but I'm all about under the radar. If any of you guys are in need of a massage today hit her up and tell her to host..

Johnnysman
12-24-15, 19:46
I have seen Stacey on a number of occasions, but not recently (probably 2-3 years). To the poster who was trashing her, I would disagree with you. Although not all my experiences with her were "great", overall she gives good service, is independent, and can be a lot of fun when she wants to be. She is the only provider who I have been with who has truly enjoyed the experience. That is what kept me coming back to her. However, a change of jobs and a loss of contact info has kept me away recently. Now that I have found her again, I am going to certainly indulge. Merry Christmas to me!!

Undie Radar
12-24-15, 22:17
I am laughing because the posts here are about two different girls. The best one is the lady formerly known as "Bike Room" Stacey. Nice lady, great head and beautiful enhanced breasts. Visits were in the Arlington Heights / Palatine area. Usually couldn't host and was open to car dates.

The other Stacey is of lesser quality and is in McHenry county. She is younger (slightly) and advertises "Massage" in CL. The CL photo maybe the best pic she has ever had taken. The first time I saw this Stacey was probably five years ago in an apartment in Crystal Lake. Started with a massage and are / T. Eventually lead to more. Saw her about 6-8 months ago in a car date. She won't host usually and wants to do outcall. I draw the line at having providers come to my house so car BJ was the action du jour. OK oral. Had better and had worse.

Cruising Y
12-28-15, 11:48
Shesh see looks pretty cute in her Craig's add to me or does everything go bad from the neck down?

Undie Radar
12-29-15, 09:49
Shesh see looks pretty cute in her Craig's add to me or does everything go bad from the neck down?Of course that probably applies to all of us. She does give a pretty good BJ, although the last that I had was in a vehicle and that usually freaks me out a bit.

SuaveMen2
01-24-16, 23:28
Just wondering is this who everyone is talking about? Was thinking about talking to her for my first monger experience.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/5416327811.html

Head First
01-25-16, 01:31
Just wondering is this who everyone is talking about? Was thinking about talking to her for my first monger experience.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/5416327811.htmlNice girl. Easy to communicate with. Usually answers phone and texts. Pic is recent. No tats. Smoker but not while together. Texted with her over the weekend. She said she had a slot open for me. Outcalls only. Has never burned or flaked on me. Good value. You could do worse. Take her for a test ride then report back. YMMV.

Rollie
01-26-16, 22:38
Nice girl. Easy to communicate with. Usually answers phone and texts. Pic is recent. No tats. Smoker but not while together. Texted with her over the weekend. She said she had a slot open for me. Outcalls only. Has never burned or flaked on me. Good value. You could do worse. Take her for a test ride then report back. YMMV.I agree with everything Head First said.

Also keep in mind she really is a massage therapist and will even bring her portable massage table if requested.

Head First
01-29-16, 22:24
If you search CL in therapy section will see her pic also had a session with her I would never recommend or see her. not good looking at all just a person who is willing to do a massage and other service like BBBJ orvetc for any amount I don't see what some of you guys see in people like this you must also look like trash.So...

We saw the ad w / pic for Stacey. So did you.

We called her and set up an appt. So did you.

When she showed up we confirmed that her pic was recent and accurate. So did you.

We had a session with her. So did you.

We got what we asked for. So did you.

If we all look like trash then so do you.

News flash. We're all in the same boat.

You say you don't understand what we see in her. How about a massage w / BBBJ ending for starters. We could all do worse and believe me when I say this. That plenty of us HAVE done worse. Many many times. Hahaha.

Live and let live.

WhiteRookDown
01-30-16, 00:21
There's a very negative review of her posted over on the Craigslist Advertiser section in Chicago. The term "blackmail" is in the review.

So...

We saw the ad w / pic for Stacey. So did you.

We called her and set up an appt. So did you.

When she showed up we confirmed that her pic was recent and accurate. So did you.

We had a session with her. So did you.

We got what we asked for. So did you.

If we all look like trash then so do you.

News flash. We're all in the same boat.

You say you don't understand what we see in her. How about a massage w / BBBJ ending for starters. We could all do worse and believe me when I say this. That plenty of us HAVE done worse. Many many times. Hahaha.

Live and let live.

ElginMonk
02-17-16, 19:23
I saw this girl she is nasty I don't know what your guys taste is but it sucks and learn to get a better person she looked like hell and eould never see her agsin.She can be a FS girl for 40, that is forty dollars. She is also not and addict and has great BJ skills. Just shut off the lights if her looks are and issue for 40 she is a great provider.

ElginMonk
02-17-16, 19:25
There's a very negative review of her posted over on the Craigslist Advertiser section in Chicago. The term "blackmail" is in the review.It's prob her or and ex trying to get rid of the publicity. She is a legit provider.

Bomj1966
03-09-16, 09:26
It's prob her or and ex trying to get rid of the publicity. She is a legit provider.She is a legit provider. Not great looking but good BJ skills. She is a nice woman.

CopyCat98
06-01-16, 10:23
I was going to visit "S" (advertises as M A S S A G E). Nw burbs. Lith area. Sounded great on the phone / text. But the sketchiness started to build.

Car or out call only. Ok. Suggested a walk on a public path. Red flag #1. Pick up in driveway and wasn't there on first pass. Red flag# 2. Drove past. Cop waiting less than a block away. Red flag #3. -I did not visit her. But did visibly see her eventually.

That was enough to scare me off. Plus the price dropped while texting. Plus. As someone mentioned previously. The pics in the ad might have been the absolute best she's ever taken.

Others report say she's great etc. But just too many "red flags" the non-attraction killed any urge I had. YMMV.

She can be a FS girl for 40, that is forty dollars. She is also not and addict and has great BJ skills. Just shut off the lights if her looks are and issue for 40 she is a great provider.

ElginMonk
06-02-16, 23:18
I was going to visit "S" (advertises as M A S S A G E). Nw burbs. Lith area. Sounded great on the phone / text. But the sketchiness started to build.

Car or out call only. Ok. Suggested a walk on a public path. Red flag #1. Pick up in driveway and wasn't there on first pass. Red flag# 2. Drove past. Cop waiting less than a block away. Red flag #3. -I did not visit her. But did visibly see her eventually.

That was enough to scare me off. Plus the price dropped while texting. Plus. As someone mentioned previously. The pics in the ad might have been the absolute best she's ever taken.

Others report say she's great etc. But just too many "red flags" the non-attraction killed any urge I had. YMMV.She gives a killer BJ for 40, next time just ask her to meet you at the 7-11 that is a block down the road from her place.

PackerFan
06-03-16, 08:49
She gives a killer BJ for 40, next time just ask her to meet you at the 7-11 that is a block down the road from her place.I have seen her for many years. She lives closeby but can't host as she doesn't live alone. I haven't had a problem having her at my host and pay more than 40 but I always get a good massage, BJ, prostate massage and sometimes more. She isn't the best looking but she is ok, friendly, safe and cheap.

Sam Singer
06-04-16, 01:10
Been talking to her trying to get her to get a room to host near Schaumburg. If she can get a few of you guys to see her she'll come up. 'Troy Akerman' also opined he would participate. May be a few more of us can promise to see her over day, she can easily afford hosting at a hotel for a day. Or if it comes to that at a hotel like Brer Rabbit where they will rent 2 hours for $25.

Or is there anything closer that is safe?

Anyone who have dealt with her want to organize this? Someone needs to take the initiative.

SaintChuck
06-04-16, 01:25
'Troy Akerman' also opined he would participate. May be a few more of us can promise to see her over day, she can easily afford hosting at a hotel for a day. Or if it comes to that at a hotel like Brer Rabbit where they will rent 2 hours for $25.

Or is there anything closer that is safe?

Anyone who have dealt with her want to organize this? Someone needs to take the initiative.http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/5618527505.html If this is the Stacey that you are referring to, the hotel talk was about 6 months ago. Even if she was game to get a room I think that the Rabbit would be a little bit out of her range. She seems to be based out of Crystal Lake, and that is not even remotely close to the Rabbit. SaintChuck.

Sam Singer
06-04-16, 01:36
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/5618527505.html If this is the Stacey that you are referring to, the hotel talk was about 6 months ago. Even if she was game to get a room I think that the Rabbit would be a little bit out of her range. She seems to be based out of Crystal Lake, and that is not even remotely close to the Rabbit. SaintChuck.Brer Rabbit was just a suggestion. There was a talk of Schaumburg and I just extended it to 20 minutes south of there. ha.ha.. I agree that looks too far from Crystal Lake

But a regular hotel room for a day for $60-$80 closer to where she is will work if 3 or 4 people want to engage with her. (I see some hotels in that range in Elgin, Crystal lakes etc.).

Acls15
06-25-16, 16:25
Brer Rabbit was just a suggestion. There was a talk of Schaumburg and I just extended it to 20 minutes south of there. ha.ha.. I agree that looks too far from Crystal Lake

But a regular hotel room for a day for $60-$80 closer to where she is will work if 3 or 4 people want to engage with her. (I see some hotels in that range in Elgin, Crystal lakes etc.).Money talks and it's not too far from Schaumburg and Hoffman area. Rooms are like $45-70 a night using Hotwire. If enough guys meet her for 60-75 it should be worth it for her to work out here a few times a week. I haven't talked to her in while but I'm in if someone is able to convince her or any girls who are in bumble fuck.

Sam Singer
06-25-16, 23:52
Money talks and it's not too far from Schaumburg and Hoffman area. Rooms are like $45-70 a night using Hotwire. If enough guys meet her for 60-75 it should be worth it for her to work out here a few times a week. I haven't talked to her in while but I'm in if someone is able to convince her or any girls who are in bumble fuck.I don't know her, so someone else who know her will have to arrange. I put my hand up as one of the participants as long as my schedule agrees with when we want to do it. Let us go for it at least once. We can take it from there.

Scr5540
08-05-16, 13:13
I have seen her for many years. She lives closeby but can't host as she doesn't live alone. I haven't had a problem having her at my host and pay more than 40 but I always get a good massage, BJ, prostate massage and sometimes more. She isn't the best looking but she is ok, friendly, safe and cheap.She advertised 80 for massage and open on the tip for more. Nice massage, decent BJ. I paid 100. She indicated that she does not do FS. Went topless for the flip.

Agreed on OK looking, but would host her again.

Head First
08-05-16, 18:27
She indicated that she does not do FS.When I run this through my fact checker (aka my memory) I find this false. Just become a regular. And remember that money talks. But don't overdo it. Many of us have had plenty of fun with her for less than what you donated.

Scr5540
08-05-16, 22:42
[Deleted by Admin]

Don't do this, report the post and I'll take care of it.

A2

MehMedic
08-06-16, 02:07
Any Intel? It's odd. No number left. http://illinois.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-and-ready/39398665 Please let me know if you have had any contact. Here or pm. Thanks.

SuaveMen2
04-08-17, 21:39
So I never got around to doing anything bother her. I don't see her in CL anymore, at least not today. Does anyone know if she's still out and about?