PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Rub & Tugged
02-28-12, 14:07
Anything ever go on at the truck stop on Russel Road?

TommyPlays
02-28-12, 21:45
Anything ever go on at the truck stop on Russel Road?Drive by once in a while and see what might be possible but not much really. But this is usually during the day. Not sure what the night brings in that area.

Bruce180
03-26-12, 00:59
Anything ever go on at the truck stop on Russel Road?I go thru there some thru out the year and never saw anything. I usually try the T / A and seen nothing but I haven't tried the trk. Stop across the street, something might be there but who knows will have to do recon there sometimes.

Zsasz1
02-17-15, 13:55
Anything ever go on at the truck stop on Russel Road?I do sales for that area and am there every week to the fuel center, the ta and the citgo across the street, they are completely legit and have a security guard to patrol the area just to keep an eye out for activity. The citgo is a little shadier so you might have more luck there but I have never ran across anyone in the three years I have been servicing those stores.

BackDoc
02-19-15, 12:53
I go thru there some thru out the year and never saw anything. I usually try the T / A and seen nothing but I haven't tried the trk. Stop across the street, something might be there but who knows will have to do recon there sometimes.Way to reply to a post that is three years old, LOL.

Zsasz1
02-19-15, 15:37
Way to reply to a post that is three years old, LOL.Any info is better than no info even if it's late right LOL.

Bruce018
03-17-15, 01:39
I do sales for that area and am there every week to the fuel center, the ta and the citgo across the street, they are completely legit and have a security guard to patrol the area just to keep an eye out for activity. The citgo is a little shadier so you might have more luck there but I have never ran across anyone in the three years I have been servicing those stores.I came back to this page looking for info. I haven't seen anything in this area either I come thru this a area few times a year.