PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Pegleg
04-30-10, 00:51
Did the NC tour on Broadway today. Two likely BSW prospects appeared, and I almost did the return look for further developments. But two LE cruised the area as well, so I figured I wouldn't challenge and went home! But I'm inspired to do the trip again.

Safety and discretion out there, friends!

Lqqkn Round
07-08-10, 12:28
This is old, but I just found this site!

About a month ago 6/10(ish)/2010 while on the way home I was traveling north on Jackson Street near 14 th Street at about 4:45p. As I like to do when seeing a cutie walking, I slowed down and looked. This young lady stopped walking south and turned to wave at me. It was a shame I had to be someplace else for she sure peaked my interest.

I'd say she was 18 to 20yrs old
5'5" to 5'8"
110lbs
black
Nice tight fitting top with a short skirt

Lqqkn Round
07-21-10, 12:14
Over the past few days I have noticed several different SW in and around 22nd street early in the morning (sixish). I have seen them all before so I know that they are working girls. Mostly they are hanging around the side streets away from the camera's view.

Lqqkn Round
08-20-10, 14:25
Was downtown around noon and saw what could have been a WSW at Genesee/Grand. The first time I saw her she was at the side of a truck stopped for the light, I came around again and she was approching a car at the light, third time around she was gone.

At 12:30 I saw a WSW at 22nd street and Kristen, I have seen her many times before, weathered pretty bad, she had on a see thru blouse blue bra and tight shorts.

After driving around for an hour and a half that's all I saw.

Augustfall3
08-21-10, 14:05
I drive down MLK Jr. everyday. Maggie is always out and about with her pimp trailing behind her. She a veteran but sucks it very well. Last time I saw her she gave me her number. There's also another BSW, older looking. But always willing to please.

Pegleg
08-22-10, 01:15
Off work and starting dreaming about a trip on the NC/Waukegan tour. In dream nothing to speak of until my auto turned east on Belvidere. Latina FS for .5. Another dream set up for W. Then dream took me downtown Waukegan where I saw an attractive BSW sitting on park bench. As I passed she leaned forward and waved. But I was spent so didn't follow up.

Lqqkn Round
08-23-10, 11:20
Off work and starting dreaming about a trip on the NC/Waukegan tour. In dream nothing to speak of until my auto turned east on Belvidere. Latina FS for .5. Another dream set up for W. Then dream took me downtown Waukegan where I saw an attractive BSW sitting on park bench. As I passed she leaned forward and waved. But I was spent so didn't follow up.You didn't say where you headed East from, nor what time of day your dream happened!

Would you like to share?

Pegleg
08-23-10, 14:55
You didn't say where you headed East from, nor what time of day your dream happened!

Would you like to share?
Head east on Belvidere. Later in the evening after work when I was dreaming.

Lqqkn Round
08-25-10, 10:54
Was out and about Monday and Tuesday mainly in Waukegan and didn't see much of anything.

Was running up and down Belvidere from rougnly 7p to 9:30 both nights and didn't see any single girls. Lots of foot activity but not one SW in the lot.

Will try again later!

Member #4914
08-27-10, 02:42
Did a quick spin at 10PM, as usual not much out, but I did see one BSW on Broadway & Jackson in North Chicago wearing a black sexy dress, she had a nice body, pretty good face too, so I spun around to do a grab. But when she walked up to my car I recognised her as a rip off encounter of mine from last year, I wish I could remember her name for you guys. But she threatened to stab me with a pair of scissors that night to get her $40 and of course didnt do shit for it.

So I rolled down the window and looked at her hard, and told her that "I remember you, I lost a few bucks last time fucking around with your stupid ass!!" She said something about "you asshole", but as she was lipping it I took off on her feeling like I saved my money for a rainy day.

Member #4914
08-27-10, 02:49
Was out and about Monday and Tuesday mainly in Waukegan and didn't see much of anything.

Was running up and down Belvidere from rougnly 7p to 9:30 both nights and didn't see any single girls. Lots of foot activity but not one SW in the lot.

Will try again later!

IMO, your wasting your time; in all my years of cruising this area I can say that I've ever seen any SWs walking along that street except for a few times at Belvedere & Green Bay (by the Executive or the Speedway). Otherwise its been dry there since the mid 90's.

Member #4914
08-27-10, 02:52
Off work and starting dreaming about a trip on the NC/Waukegan tour. In dream nothing to speak of until my auto turned east on Belvidere. Latina FS for .5. Another dream set up for W. Then dream took me downtown Waukegan where I saw an attractive BSW sitting on park bench. As I passed she leaned forward and waved. But I was spent so didn't follow up.

Whats with all the fucking dreaming? Sounds like that 3rd party shit from the 80's with "Bo knows"

Rub & Tugged
08-27-10, 11:45
Whats with all the fucking dreaming? Sounds like that 3rd party shit from the 80's with "Bo knows"

Couldn't agree more Sir

Pegleg
08-28-10, 11:43
Couldn't agree more Sir
I get the impression that some are missing the point. Dreaming is just a style of reporting that I've seen on here many times and I was just following that style.

pl

Augustfall3
08-28-10, 16:08
Maggie is out right now on MLK.

Billi Ford77
08-29-10, 01:29
Took a spin thru north Chicago today. Only action was a petty good looking w or LSW, brunette, nice body near grand and butrick. Got the nod, Came around to talk to her, too late. She was getting a ride from someone else when I got back. Very little else up north today. Ki

Pegleg
08-30-10, 14:53
Beware fellow mongers! WSW, late twenties or early thirties with medium length dark blonde hair did NOT deliver on her end.

Picked up this WSW mentioned above in North Chicago last night on Jackson around 14th St. or Argonne Dr. She got in and we negotiated a deal, but she didn't deliver. Like a fool I let the little guy do my thinking and I ended up going to her place after a stop at an ATM. She had some friends there and I feel lucky to get out with only the loss of some mongering funds.

Be careful!

Lqqkn Round
08-31-10, 07:42
I took a drive from downtown Waukegan to 10th, down Jackson to Broadway to 22nd street and back again. Then ran down Grand and this is my report!

Didn't see anything til I reached 10th from Sheridan Road., saw one possible BSW and a Waukegan Police car patroling the area. Turned on Jackson and as I passed 11th about two blocks to the east there were lots of police light and then I ran into the patroling cars of North Chicago. Moved on to Broadway to 22nd, saw a BSW hanging around the Tee Pee parking lots. Done a drive by and she was still looking. On the way back about a hour later I noticed several Police cars parked at different locations with thier lights off. The Tee Pee girl moved out of the parking lot and was walking down the road. Didn't see any activity on Broadway. At Jackson and 11th I saw a possible LSW, she looked at me and I at her for several seconds, but she didn't wave. The girl on 10th was still in the same location and was talking to some guy on foot. Didn't see anything else while I was out last night.

Member #4914
09-07-10, 00:13
All the cops were out due to a 14 year old girl being shot and killed in North Chicago that night.

I took a drive from downtown Waukegan to 10th, down Jackson to Broadway to 22nd street and back again. Then ran down Grand and this is my report!

Didn't see anything til I reached 10th from Sheridan Road., saw one possible BSW and a Waukegan Police car patroling the area. Turned on Jackson and as I passed 11th about two blocks to the east there were lots of police light and then I ran into the patroling cars of North Chicago. Moved on to Broadway to 22nd, saw a BSW hanging around the Tee Pee parking lots. Done a drive by and she was still looking. On the way back about a hour later I noticed several Police cars parked at different locations with thier lights off. The Tee Pee girl moved out of the parking lot and was walking down the road. Didn't see any activity on Broadway. At Jackson and 11th I saw a possible LSW, she looked at me and I at her for several seconds, but she didn't wave. The girl on 10th was still in the same location and was talking to some guy on foot. Didn't see anything else while I was out last night.

Member #4914
09-07-10, 00:29
I get the impression that some are missing the point. Dreaming is just a style of reporting that I've seen on here many times and I was just following that style.

pl

I do get the point, and I've seen that style on a few other (southern) boards around here, and its annoying as fuck when they do it too. The original guy that started it years ago did it to make it sound like he wasn't posting anything incriminating by saying "it was all a dream". The fact is, its your post, so own it.

Here in Lake County we really don't have much to talk about these days, and therefore we don't have much to hide either.

I for one, appreciate a straightforward fact sheet about what was seen, where (landmarks, street & cross streets), time of day, and most importantly as close to a solid description as you can give about who you saw, and if you can give a name, that helps too. Pictures aren't our strong suite on this board, but we love 'em when they get posted. Everything else is gravy and good entertainment as they say.

I actually welcome your posts, whether you know it or not. It's good to see some recon being done and reported in this area, even if most of it is reporting about how dead it is out there.

Member #4914
09-07-10, 00:31
Beware fellow mongers! WSW, late twenties or early thirties with medium length dark blonde hair did NOT deliver on her end.

Picked up this WSW mentioned above in North Chicago last night on Jackson around 14th St. or Argonne Dr. She got in and we negotiated a deal, but she didn't deliver. Like a fool I let the little guy do my thinking and I ended up going to her place after a stop at an ATM. She had some friends there and I feel lucky to get out with only the loss of some mongering funds.

Be careful!

Did you get a name? Kind of sounds like Linda, she used to be a good date, but has gone to dark side with the drugs and now anything is possible with that one.

Member #4914
09-07-10, 00:39
Maggie is out right now on MLK.

If Maggie ISN'T out, than something is wrong and you should head home!

Seriously, for over 10 years she's been out virtually every day & every night, I'm not kidding, it may even be closer to over 15 years, I'm loosing count. Sadly, no one from her era is left, those were the good ol' days when she first showed up.

Angel (who I still see walking every once in awhile) TeeTee and her daughter Nicole, and who could forget 6ft tall Michelle?!

Lqqkn Round
09-07-10, 08:10
All the cops were out due to a 14 year old girl being shot and killed in North Chicago that night.I was out almost a week before that happened. But you are right something was up!

Luv Nooke2
09-07-10, 13:07
... and who could forget 6ft tall Michelle?!

She gave some of the best head on the planet!

Member #4914
09-10-10, 00:45
She gave some of the best head on the planet!

I'll never forget the time we did it in my front seat and with me on top of her, she left these deep footprints all over the ceiling of my car!! Those legs of her's had to be at least 4' long.

Pegleg
09-10-10, 19:52
I do get the point, and I've seen that style on a few other (southern) boards around here, and its annoying as fuck when they do it too. The original guy that started it years ago did it to make it sound like he wasn't posting anything incriminating by saying "it was all a dream". The fact is, its your post, so own it.

Here in Lake County we really don't have much to talk about these days, and therefore we don't have much to hide either.

I for one, appreciate a straightforward fact sheet about what was seen, where (landmarks, street & cross streets), time of day, and most importantly as close to a solid description as you can give about who you saw, and if you can give a name, that helps too. Pictures aren't our strong suite on this board, but we love 'em when they get posted. Everything else is gravy and good entertainment as they say.

I actually welcome your posts, whether you know it or not. It's good to see some recon being done and reported in this area, even if most of it is reporting about how dead it is out there.

Okay, I've had my nap and decided to see things as they are, not while I'm dreaming.

I didn't get the name of the WSW. Later that same night I met up with Kay a BSW on Broadway by that line of apt. buildings that starts when you turn off MLK onto Broadway. She was really understanding and provided a good time. I left her with .6 I've got an address but no phone number. PM for details.

A few nights later I picked up another BSW and we went to a notel on Belvidere next to the KMart. .3.5 to for three hours. I had an excellent time. .8 plus the room. Didn't get a name or number. I'm still an inexperienced monger.

Pengansai
09-13-10, 15:36
About 5 pm Sunday saw several BSWs at 18th and Sheridan in NC. 3 alone down 18th, and then after a couple spins around the block, there was a pimp and 4 girls in the vacant lot on the corner. Looked like there might have been a territorial dispute with some of the lone young ones.

A couple looked pretty good. One was all fixed up in hooker gear, including high heeled boots.

Didn't stop.

But there does seem to be a lot of activity.

P

Lqqkn Round
09-14-10, 08:20
Took a ride last night around 9:30p, started in Waukegan, ran down Sheridan Road to 18th Street to Broadway to 22nd Street and didn't see a thing! Not even many cars on the road. On the way back I went 22nd to Broadway to Jackson to 10th Street. Saw lots of Police cars up around 10th and McAlister so I went another way and ended up on Belvidere. Went down to Genesee Street. As I was driving thru downtown I had a LSW come out to the curb and trying to flag me down. Didn't stop as I was just lqqkn around to see who was out an about.

Lqqkn

Joe6009
09-16-10, 16:03
Was out around Waukegan/NC yesterday early afternoon, but not much to be had. Saw an old worn out on MLK who was doing jumping jacks, waving her hands wildly, not too discreet.

Saw another heavier set BSW on Jackson south of 14th with a big black guy, she gave me a long stare.

On 14th I saw what looked like a promissing fairly fit BSW, dressed in tight jeans and a shiny top. Did the turn around and lost her. Found her 15 minutes later on Sheridan in Waukegan and when I drove by realized she's a he. Might have been the same one that was hanging around Grand earlier this year.

Nothing on Grand, drove through Zion after hearing about the recent spotting there but kids were getting out of school and thats just a bad time to be looking. Maybe another time

Be safe all

Pegleg
09-18-10, 08:22
Latest tour report: Stopped in downtown Waukegan for some liquid refreshment one night last week after making the NC/Waukegan tour and not seeing anything. As I returned to my car, I was approached by a BSW right downtown. The liquid refreshment put me in the mood so I took a chance and followed her to her place in one of the buildings near the parking garage by Washington Ave. $ for full service. She was very, very friendly, but her p***y needed washing! I did leave satisfied though.

A couple of nights later did a NC/Waukegan tour. Spotted a BSW who looked to be a great possibility on Broadway in NC. She gave me a long look as I passed. I wanted to look this over again so I made a turn around and drove back through. She was still there and gave me another long look. She was a lot better looking than most I’ve seen on the tour. I was very tempted but not really in the mood so I went home. Went through again but I didn’t see her a few days later. Nothing has appeared in Zion since my great luck last month.

Night before last stopped for more liquid refreshment in downtown Waukegan again and was approached by the same BSW. This time I turned her down because I’m really looking for a Latina.

Lqqkn Round
09-21-10, 07:30
Was leaving Waukegan last night (9:30) and noticed a BSW on Grand just as I turned off Genesee St. We both turned around and looked at each other as I passed. Didn't go back for a second look!

Lqqkn

Hotguy18
09-26-10, 18:11
About 5 pm Sunday saw several BSWs at 18th and Sheridan in NC. 3 alone down 18th, and then after a couple spins around the block, there was a pimp and 4 girls in the vacant lot on the corner. Looked like there might have been a territorial dispute with some of the lone young ones.

A couple looked pretty good. One was all fixed up in hooker gear, including high heeled boots.

Didn't stop.

But there does seem to be a lot of activity.

PSunday at 4pm.

Nothing

Member #4914
10-03-10, 04:04
The other evening as I was driving though the NC/W stroll going down Jackson, I spotted a smoking hot dark skinned PRSW. This girl had a bomb ass body and a pretty face.

She had a couple of large bags like she had been shopping, but when she gave me the look, I pulled ahead of her and sure enough she walked up to the car hopped right in.

Big smile, friendly as hell, and down for everything. She said she lives down in Chicago and was only up here visiting with family, and that this isn't her normal walking area, but since she needed to get out for some air, was feeling a bit horny, and thought that I looked like a friendly guy who knew how to treat a lady. Yep, that's me alright; SIR Phuzalot, nice guy.

All I can say, is that if I ever see her again I'll be overjoyed, because we had a great unrushed time, shes a real sweetheart.

Member #4914
10-03-10, 21:50
I guess I must have used up all the SW magic in the area with my last conquest, because as I drove around from 6:30 PM to 8:30 tonight there were only two really beat up looking SWs on the stroll.

Joe6009
10-07-10, 09:30
Was through Waukegan. NC yesterday late morning and again today early morning and not a single sighting. Maybe they all flew south for the winter?

Joe6009
10-17-10, 14:56
The other evening as I was driving though the NC / W stroll going down Jackson, I spotted a smoking hot dark skinned PRSW. This girl had a bomb ass body and a pretty face.

She had a couple of large bags like she had been shopping, but when she gave me the look, I pulled ahead of her and sure enough she walked up to the car hopped right in.

Big smile, friendly as hell, and down for everything. She said she lives down in Chicago and was only up here visiting with family, and that this isn't her normal walking area, but since she needed to get out for some air, was feeling a bit horny, and thought that I looked like a friendly guy who knew how to treat a lady. Yep, that's me alright; SIR Phuzalot, nice guy.

All I can say, is that if I ever see her again I'll be overjoyed, because we had a great unrushed time, she's a real sweetheart. Picked up a PRSW just off of MLK. She said her name was Jojo and was from Waukegan. Nice body, good attitude.

Got her number if someone is intersted.

Interesting tho she felt that there was "more" going on in Waukegan than in NC. She said they are just much more discreet than NC. Idk, I kinda think she was full of it.

Be safe all

Joe6009
10-18-10, 18:44
Picked up Jennifer off of Grand.

Nice lady just trying to make ends meet.

Been around for years I guess, tho I have never seen her. I think?

Got digits as she doesn't like to stroll much.

Looks like things might be picking up.

Be safe!

Lqqkn Round
10-19-10, 07:35
On the way in to work this morning, at around 6:10 I saw two out and looking. Both were west of Lewis on 22nd Street. One BSW with a pimp strolling behind her and one LSW all bundled up.

Lqqkn

Member #4914
10-22-10, 00:06
Picked up a PRSW just off of MLK. She said her name was Jojo and was from Waukegan. Nice body, good attitude.

Got her number if someone is intersted.

Interesting tho she felt that there was "more" going on in Waukegan than in NC. She said they are just much more discreet than NC. Idk, I kinda think she was full of it.

Be safe allJoJo's been around for awhile, but she is fairly discrete about her walking like she said. She used to stroll Grand by Jackson, but I haven't seen her out in almost a year. She's always been good people to me and takes good care of herself.

BTW: The PRSW I saw the other night was not Jojo.

Lqqkn Round
10-27-10, 08:53
Saw two on the way into work, BSW on her way into the gas station at 22nd and Lewis and a WSW a block east of Lewis. The WSW had her pimp accross the street watching. Turned onto a side street and she came running up the street. Young girl, thin, said her name was Sara. Very polite in her manner and spoke softly.

Sure have seen alot of people out early in the mornings now!

Lqqkn

Member #4914
11-01-10, 03:01
Drove around the stroll twice today and came up empty. I saw about 3 or 4 really ugly SW's on both trips combined. Never seen it so dead before.

Rub & Tugged
11-02-10, 15:13
Sometimes I think the golden age of suburban streetwalkers has passed us by.

JustJoe
11-06-10, 01:05
Heidi, WSW, fantastic BJ. Friday night around 10:30 PM. She's older, around 38, but damn, pleasant, smelled nice and no rush. Heh. She tried to swallow it all but had some trouble.

JustJoe
11-06-10, 01:08
Pegleg, I think I saw your BSW on Friday night between 9:00 PM and 10:30, but she looked a little trashed, so I passed.

Joe6009
11-07-10, 19:00
Sometimes I think the golden age of suburban streetwalkers has passed us by.I think your right are&T! Been through Zion, Waukegan and NC a few times since last post and not a thing. Sure there was a butt ugly one here and there. And today I think I got the look from a old white homeless woman downtown Waukegan. She was all of 85 years old, puffing away at her cig, smiling and waving to me. Really? Come on. Figured with this nice weather we had today that I would see something. This could drive a man to celibacy. LOL

Amping Around
11-10-10, 08:59
Was getting back from a trip last night, Tues, and decided to take a stroll down Grand, past Jackson. Nothing out there. Continued to Genesse, then south. The entire area was dry. I would think with the nice weather we've been having, there would be at least 1 out there.

Pegleg
11-10-10, 12:13
Pegleg, I think I saw your BSW on Friday night between 9:00 PM and 10:30, but she looked a little trashed, so I passed.Once was enough for me too.

SmwhtAmused
11-22-10, 12:24
First, I'd like to say, Sir Phukzalot and Luv Nookie. I love you guys! It's guys like you that make it little less depressing to be out there! I am referring to "The North Chicago Ho Stroll, MLKl" Some of you may know me and some have just heard or read about me. Ready for this. I am 6' tall Michele.

I have been following your forum for years, thus my screen name. And since I am now "retired" so to speak, I felt it was time to share some of my thoughts with you guys! Funny, I think I even "turned a few of you on" to this site, no pun intended.

I'd like to start out by saying those of you who know me, had to love me. Not only did I have the most talent, but not one of you can say I cheated you or stole from you. I thank you for helping me through a low point in my life. Money is good, but the conversation and kind words helped far more than you know.

There are a couple of things I'd like to share with you. That whole "knowledge is power" thing.

I was a little different than your average WSW. I have a 144 I. Q. 2 college degrees and came from a very goood upbringing. Just lousy at picking a spouse. 1st one kicked the crap out of my self-esteem, the 2nd kicked the crap out of me. My point is each girl out there has a unique story behind why she's out there. Here's a few what, whys and tips for you.

My prices were higher because 1. It brings a bette / rhigher class client. 2. Nobody wants to be out there all day and 3. 20. 00 is too low for a BJ especially mine, and 10. 00 is a fricking insult, and you might get ripped off. Married men, there's a few reasons why some of you might not be getting one at home: 1. It's sometimes hard work. 2. You're unappreciative / she sucks at it / won't do it, so you venture out. Whichever it is, it is important enough to you to get it we feel the same, if you are looking for us, we want to feel as good as you do at the end of the business transaction.

Unless you were a long time good customer, and the SW is overly friendly, she probably has an alterior motive and she might have plans to rip you off. Be careful; .

The drugs. Some reasons are; 1. It makes it easier to be out there. 2. We don't keep business hours (you guys come at all different hours) and it keeps you awake. 3. Everybody has / needs a vice.

As I look through "rules for safety" let's talk about LE. Yes the criminals in uniform."Career Criminals" for real. LOL! If you are pulled over, here's the facts; 1. 9 times out of 10 they already know the girl and what they are up to, so "just giving her a ride" isn't going to get you off the hook and will more than likely piss him off. They have nothing but time on they're hands, so they can grill you until your blind. I don't care how old or time consuming this becomes DENY, DENY DENY. I don't care what scare tactics they use if they don't have a statement they don't have s, got it? Bottom line is, and I've been there, they get a possible conviction and a $100. 00 bond / fine for the SW and a total of about $1500 from you / your vehicle plus your 15 min of fame in the newspaper and a call to your wife if you have one. I promise you they are not your friend. Well that's it for now, I can't wait to see your responses!

Member #4914
11-22-10, 21:15
So glad to see you here, you're a big part of many of my fondest memories and people that I've met along this stroll (and a few other key spots that we met in too) over the years.

I always enjoyed your conversations and the fun we had. You never made it seem like it was about the "business", in fact, I remember driving back to where I dropped you off once because we had forgot to handle "business" because we had such a great time!

But I always appreciated your honesty and enthusiasm, and I enjoyed you as person and a great date.

I've never judged why someone does what they do, and I always treat everyone with respect out there. And if I can make it a good experience for both of us, then it's really more about two adults just having fun with benefits then anything else. And you always made that part easy.

I wish they'd make more ladies like you, but you were a limited model, and I'm glad to have "experienced" you when I did. Seeing you visit, makes me happy to hear that you've put your life back together, and that you're still OK out there.

Sir Phukzalot.

First, I'd like to say, Sir Phukzalot and Luv Nookie. I love you guys! It's guys like you that make it little less depressing to be out there! I am referring to "The North Chicago Ho Stroll, MLKl" Some of you may know me and some have just heard or read about me. Ready for this. I am 6' tall Michele.

I have been following your forum for years, thus my screen name. And since I am now "retired" so to speak, I felt it was time to share some of my thoughts with you guys! Funny, I think I even "turned a few of you on" to this site, no pun intended.

I'd like to start out by saying those of you who know me, had to love me. Not only did I have the most talent, but not one of you can say I cheated you or stole from you. I thank you for helping me through a low point in my life. Money is good, but the conversation and kind words helped far more than you know.

There are a couple of things I'd like to share with you. That whole "knowledge is power" thing.

I was a little different than your average WSW. I have a 144 I. Q. 2 college degrees and came from a very goood upbringing. Just lousy at picking a spouse. 1st one kicked the crap out of my self-esteem, the 2nd kicked the crap out of me. My point is each girl out there has a unique story behind why she's out there. Here's a few what, whys and tips for you.

My prices were higher because 1. It brings a bette / rhigher class client. 2. Nobody wants to be out there all day and 3. 20. 00 is too low for a BJ especially mine, and 10. 00 is a fricking insult, and you might get ripped off. Married men, there's a few reasons why some of you might not be getting one at home: 1. It's sometimes hard work. 2. You're unappreciative / she sucks at it / won't do it, so you venture out. Whichever it is, it is important enough to you to get it we feel the same, if you are looking for us, we want to feel as good as you do at the end of the business transaction.

Unless you were a long time good customer, and the SW is overly friendly, she probably has an alterior motive and she might have plans to rip you off. Be careful; .

The drugs. Some reasons are; 1. It makes it easier to be out there. 2. We don't keep business hours (you guys come at all different hours) and it keeps you awake. 3. Everybody has / needs a vice.

As I look through "rules for safety" let's talk about LE. Yes the criminals in uniform."Career Criminals" for real. LOL! If you are pulled over, here's the facts; 1. 9 times out of 10 they already know the girl and what they are up to, so "just giving her a ride" isn't going to get you off the hook and will more than likely piss him off. They have nothing but time on they're hands, so they can grill you until your blind. I don't care how old or time consuming this becomes DENY, DENY DENY. I don't care what scare tactics they use if they don't have a statement they don't have s, got it? Bottom line is, and I've been there, they get a possible conviction and a $100. 00 bond / fine for the SW and a total of about $1500 from you / your vehicle plus your 15 min of fame in the newspaper and a call to your wife if you have one. I promise you they are not your friend. Well that's it for now, I can't wait to see your responses!

Lqqkn Round
11-29-10, 14:52
Came into work about 5:30 this morning and didn't really notice much on 22nd street so I truned to drive down Broadway. Saw a BSW heading east at a good clip, she did take the time to make eye contact, but didn't wave at me. Turned around on Jackson and came back around in time to see two WSW crossing 22nd. Drove around the block to see how they looked but by the time I got turned around they were headed down Hervey St with a black guy in tow. Sure could have used some company this morning. Tomorrow is another day!

Have noticed now that it is getting colder there is alot more activity early in the morning.

Lqqkn

Member #5933
12-15-10, 10:28
Hey guys,

Long time reader, first time poster here. I've done to NC Wauk cruise a lot and since its gotten cold noones out. I can only cruise mid day. I wish I wouldve gotten some ladies digits but I didn't. Anyone care to share some numbers of a ladies I could call? I have some great AMP info I could trade. If you like Asians that are a total KO let me know.

Thanks

Member #5933
01-01-11, 10:30
Wow so thur mid-day I'm doing the nc wauk cruise and I drive past this BSW I got to wave and a smile so I drive around and pick her up. She had a decent little body and an okay face. We get to know each other and negociate. 20 for BJ. Well. All I can say is DAMNNNNNN this girl could do the deed like noone I've seen! She was a master at the art of DT! We finished and I got her name (Danielle) she lives in those rundown apts on broadway and mkjr in nc. Hope you all have a chance with her. Very nice lady as well.

Member #5933
02-17-11, 18:47
Wow luckily I seen Danielle again and had the best head of my life. Again!

Jiggydus
02-22-11, 21:57
Wow luckily I seen Danielle again and had the best head of my life. Again!It has been many years since I last picked up a SW in NC / Waukegan. Had my share of plenty of BSWs in the early 00's and a couple of WSWs (great bbjs) and one LSW (still not sure if she was really a "he".). The scene has been scarce and I have only seen a really old lady walking the area. Might have to venture back out to see what can be had. Will report later.

Lqqkn Round
02-23-11, 18:01
Was out for lunch yesterday around noon and ran down 22nd street. Saw three BSW and one WSW all within about two blocks. Two of the girls was off the main drag hanging down the side streets some. All were looking.

Lqqkn,

Davidonecall
02-23-11, 18:07
Was out for lunch yesterday around noon and ran down 22nd street. Saw three BSW and one WSW all within about two blocks. Two of the girls was off the main drag hanging down the side streets some. All were looking.

Lqqkn, I normaly don't pick up during the day but that many within two blocks well I may also start to go out to lunch. Thanks for that info.

Iamthirsty
02-24-11, 20:25
I normaly don't pick up during the day but that many within two blocks well I may also start to go out to lunch. Thanks for that info.Saw one BSW about a block from MLK and Lewis at noon. Wasn't able to stop.

Thencame Brnsn
02-25-11, 03:56
Saw one BSW about a block from MLK and Lewis at noon. Wasn't able to stop.Saw a lot of LEO around as well, but they seemed more traffic concerned. Plus looked like base had some kind of security exercise so they may have been patrolling for that as well.

Amping Around
02-25-11, 09:17
Last night, I took a drive up MLK in NC. Saw a couple of BSW's. One walking with her pimp, the other looked like she was working solo. Didn't have time to stop to explore. This was around 8:30.

Member #5933
02-26-11, 09:28
Went out Monday, ran into PatTy a BSW, very thin petite. Not sure on age. She told me she was Danille's friend. She also gave great head! Might have to try them together next time LOL

Iamthirsty
02-28-11, 19:54
Last night, I took a drive up MLK in NC. Saw a couple of BSW's. One walking with her pimp, the other looked like she was working solo. Didn't have time to stop to explore. This was around 8:30.Took a run down MLK today. Nothing, the streets were dead

Joe6009
03-02-11, 10:54
Saw a WSW in NC, older lady. My gut said move on but little Joe did the thinking.

Found a place. She gave up after a couple of minutes saying she's not in the mood. Then she wanted me to give her a ride back.

Yeah right.

Stay away

Joe6009
03-22-11, 12:19
Saw Heidi walking in the rain off of Grand so offered her a ride home.

Got her to her destination after a short detour.

Lqqkn Round
03-24-11, 10:31
Was on the way home yesterday, around 5p, and notices two girls out on 22nd street. One WSW was on the move walking down the street and didn't look as if she was open for business. The BSW, young girl kept looking over her shoulder at the cars. Lots of traffic that time of day but I did slow to take a look. And she looked pretty good.

Lqqkn

Member #4914
04-03-11, 20:48
One WSW was on the move walking down the street and didn't look as if she was open for business. The BSW, young girl kept looking over her shoulder at the cars. Lots of traffic that time of day but I did slow to take a look. And she looked pretty good.

LqqknNice report Lqqkn: can you share what time of day and what cross streets please? Was the WSW one of the hags or someone new? Thanks.

I did a drive along MLK several times this week and last, looks like the alley north of 10th behind the Toluca restaurant has become something of a hangout since the 10th st cameras can't see there. Nothing too exciting but I'm keeping my eyes peeled just in case.

Also been seeing some girls work both Grand Ave East of Jackson and Genesee street right by the theater in Waukegan, nothing I'd call regular, but keep your eyes open, they are there, I've pulled from these two streets several times in the last few months.

Rub & Tugged
04-06-11, 13:22
Go to the Daily Herald website and search prostitution. There was a recent arrest in the northwest suburbs at a red roof inn. The chick had a Wadsworth address and her first name was Dongmei. Its funny that a hooker would have the name Dong Me.

Member #5933
04-08-11, 11:11
Does anyone have a number to a girl I can get a hold of, who is reliable and gives great head? Please message me if your willing to help. I know I'm not a senior but I am no cop! Its been so dead latel!

Hand Banana
04-11-11, 10:45
New to Waukegan so perused the boards a bit before adventuring locally.

Last Thursday night I was driving home work Chicago around 9pm and decided to have a look around. Up and down MLK, Jackson, Grand, Genesee, Sheridan, Broadway, etc. I sharked the area for the better part of an hour but the streets were deserted. The weather was drizzly so not a complete surprise.

I'll have time to be out and about this week so I'll keep my eyes open.

Member #5933
04-13-11, 10:53
I know, most the ladies I've seen and known are in jail. Very dry. Sucks!

Hand Banana
04-13-11, 11:01
Last night, after an evening visit to Home Depot, I figured I'd head south and see what's on the shelf at the Ho Depot. Wandered the usual places in NC but the cupboard was bare except for one, lone BSW and her belly could only be described as prodigious. I don't need a lady bigger than me. The only other people out were groups of guys. It was a regular brodeo. Finally gave up after 45 mins, headed home and knocked one out with Rosie and her 5 sisters.

HB

Naughty1976
04-14-11, 00:33
I was driving thru N Chicago on MLK (22nd St) during lunch time today.

I saw Maggie out about 1/2 a block north of the main drag on Hervey Ave and as I crossed the train tracks headed east there were two new girls I have never seen before on the south side of the street (between Seymour and Commonwealth).

One was a Hispanic with a little meat on her bones but not overtly fat. The other was a slim white girl with shoulder length brown hair; to me she kinda looked like the girl next door turned stripper.

When I drove back the other way later that hour, nobody was out.

For those of you who don't know Maggie, I hooked up with her a few years ago (back when she was still good looking LOL). She's gone downhill quite a bit these last two winters.

For what its worth, I actually had a nice time with her; not the typical rush routine you get from most SW's. Maggie is thin, has very nice boobage and a cute tiny little booty. She also has the unique talent of being able to bear down on big willie which feels wonderful and will bring you to the edge quick, fast and in a hurry.

Naughty1976
04-14-11, 00:42
I was driving thru N Chicago on MLK (22nd St) during lunch time today.

I saw Maggie out about 1/2 a block north of the main drag on Hervey Ave and as I crossed the train tracks headed east there were two new girls I have never seen before on the south side of the street (between Seymour and Commonwealth).

One was a Hispanic with a little meat on her bones but not overtly fat. The other was a slim white girl with shoulder length brown hair. To me she kinda looked like the girl next door turned stripper.

When I drove back the other way later that hour, nobody was out.

For those of you who don't know Maggie, I hooked up with her a few years ago (back when she was still good looking LOL). She's gone downhill quite a bit these last two winters.

For what its worth, I actually had a nice time with her; not the typical rush routine you get from most SW's. Maggie is thin, has very nice boobage and a cute tiny little booty. She also has the unique talent of being able to bear down on Mr Happy which feels wonderful and will bring you to the edge quick, fast and in a hurry. However, as with all SW's, YMMV.

Member #4914
04-14-11, 01:44
Been hitting the stroll real heavy almost every night for a few weeks now, so I have an interesting report for a change.

Grand from the McDonalds on Sheridan to Lewis has picked up a bit, I've found several along the way, a few skinny and nice, and several not.

McAlister is dead, don't know what the fuck happened but there is nearly a 24x7 LE presence on the street now, they also installed a fucking camera at the same intersection where the LE camera is. Watch your asses here.

10th is the main place to find action, but it's very odd on when. My best luck seems to be around 7PM to 1 AM.

MLK & Broadway. Its hot, seen quite a few BSW's all hours, but also a crazy heavy LE presence.

Member #5933
04-16-11, 14:28
Mlk by the liquer store across street in alley I picked up my fav BSW Danielle. If you haven't had it your missing out. She gives the absolute best dt I've ever had! You can't miss her she has a piercing under her mouth above chin. Big tits! Small build. She lives in them run down apts over there. .25

Member #5933
04-25-11, 16:51
Lunch time today I killed some time and right at noon I ran into kelly a WSW older but ok. Good oral skills for a white lady. She was south of tee pees liquer store. 20 for suck and spit.

Hand Banana
04-28-11, 01:28
Was cruising MLK around 9:30 tonight and saw a couple BSWs, but they were a bit rough around the edges. Found another wandering on a side street. She hopped in my car and we found a nice place for her to make her tonsils dance. DT action w / great sound effects. Afterwards I was a gentleman and dropped her back where I found her with. 25 for her efforts. Normally I'd only pay. 2 but she worked it for a long time and let me skull fuck her. Seemed the proper thing to do.

From mma's description this could be a rebranded Danielle but don't really know.

Cheers,

HB

Member #5933
04-28-11, 11:22
Was cruising MLK around 9:30 tonight and saw a couple BSWs, but they were a bit rough around the edges. Found another wandering on a side street. She hopped in my car and we found a nice place for her to make her tonsils dance. DT action w / great sound effects. Afterwards I was a gentleman and dropped her back where I found her with. 25 for her efforts. Normally I'd only pay. 2 but she worked it for a long time and let me skull fuck her. Seemed the proper thing to do.

From mma's description this could be a rebranded Danielle but don't really know.

Cheers,

HBLOL this is not Danielle but pat is also amazing! Those two ladies is all I need. If all women could do it like themthe world would be a better place. Patty was in jail glad she's out I'm goona give her a call LOL

Member #5933
04-28-11, 16:47
LOL this is not Danielle but pat is also amazing! Those two ladies is all I need. If all women could do it like themthe world would be a better place. Patty was in jail glad she's out I'm goona give her a call LOLDamn! Her phones turned off, mustve lost it in jail. I haven't seen Patty around for good 2 months.

Hand Banana
04-29-11, 19:28
I'll try to swing by and see one (or both) and get some updated numbers for us.

HB

Hand Banana
04-30-11, 17:38
Swung down MLKjr looking for some entertainment last night. What I found was tons of cars chasing. Nothing. There were a few guys walking down from the liquor store, but no female talent to be had. This was Friday night about 10pm.

With luck there will be more entertainment available this evening.

HB

Hand Banana
05-03-11, 10:18
Monday night I cruised the regular haunts looking for Patty and friends. Found Kalay, a 50ish WSW. Agreed on usual services for usual prices, but she's ALWAYS trying to upsell. At the end she tried to get me to buy her smokes as well. Mediocre service, constant upselling / begging / cajoling. In the future, if it came down to her or a bottle of lotion I'd probably opt for the lotion.

HB

Member #5933
05-03-11, 11:06
Yesterday around noon I spent 45 mins cruising and found noone. Damn I actually had to Eat lunch. Will be out again tomorrow same time.

Joe6009
05-05-11, 15:20
Strolled W / NC quite a few times in the last couple of weeks, mostly in the afternoon and not much to be seen out at all. Figured with this sunshine a few would pop their heads out of their winter burrows. Lots of guys dealing drugs on the corners and plenty of LE just no girls!

Jiggydus
05-06-11, 01:49
I decided to go crusing on Wednesday. Only thing I saw out were undercover cars, gaggles of women getting out of Bible Study, and fellas on the street corners doing their thing. No chicas to be found. At least not the chicas I was looking for!

Member #5933
05-06-11, 10:04
Strolled W / NC quite a few times in the last couple of weeks, mostly in the afternoon and not much to be seen out at all. Figured with this sunshine a few would pop their heads out of their winter burrows. Lots of guys dealing drugs on the corners and plenty of LE just no girls!Man I swear they all went to jail within last two weeks! I cruise often as well and nothing much lately. I have however been approached to buy any drug lmao. No interest.

Rub & Tugged
05-06-11, 14:13
Haven't seen anything in Waukegan, Park City or NC in weeks

Hand Banana
05-10-11, 18:22
Found myself in NC. I got a bit off the beaten path and found two BSWs. One skinny and another of significantly greater diameter. I was getting ready to pull over and speak with the thin one when a police car pulled out of a side street. Decided to circle once more waiting for the cop car to move along, but another hobbyist came by and scooped her up while I circled the block. Going to head back this eve hoping to rediscover these gems.

HB

Hand Banana
05-11-11, 15:24
A few blocks north of MLK found Syneetha (sp) wandering around. She's a big girl, and wasn't the prettiest, but looked capable. Ended up. 3 for FS in my car. Karaoke was decent.

HB

Hand Banana
05-12-11, 13:11
I've been trolling NC at various times the last couple days and am finding most action between 12-5pm. I have ventured out a few times to cruise in the evenings 9pm-1am but not finding anything worth mentioning. Guess I need to settle for an afternoon delight instead of a nightcap.

HB

Member #4914
05-16-11, 10:19
I've been trolling NC at various times the last couple days and am finding most action between 12-5pm. I have ventured out a few times to cruise in the evenings 9pm-1am but not finding anything worth mentioning. Guess I need to settle for an afternoon delight instead of a nightcap.

HBI can verify that the night have been really dead, don't know where the daytime hot spots are happening, but my day drives haven't been much better.

Hand Banana
05-16-11, 23:49
Wandered lovely NC this afternoon, but it was around the time school was getting out. Too many people. I decided a night run was in order.

Returned this evening around 9pm and found a few BSWs wandering the usual hotspots. None would win a beauty contest. Hell, it was a visit to the pound. Still, the least ugly caught my eye. She hopped into my ride and a cloud of crack smoke followed her in. She started off kinda sketchy rambling on and on about all the random crap floating around in her head, but eventually parked her face in my crotch till our business was successfully concluded. I then dropped her off by her dealer's place and watched her navigate the numerous potholes while listing to port. Bon voyage.

HB

Lqqkn Round
05-24-11, 16:32
Was on the way into work this morning around 5:30a and saw three walking on 22nd street. Two white on the south side and one black on the north side. All three was either infront of or across the street by the dollar store. I had one of the white girls wave at me and shake her boobies in my direction. The black girl gave me the street walker look and followed the car down the road. The other white girl was in her own world and didn't seem to know I was even there. I did notice a black guy on the north side of the road about a half a block west, pimp maybe! Wasn't much in the mood to do anything more that look. The boobie shaker was the better looking of the three. Or maybe it was just the boobies. Didn't stop to partake, just wanted to let people know what I saw when I saw it.

Lqqkn

Member #5933
05-25-11, 10:09
Was on the way into work this morning around 5:30a and saw three walking on 22nd street. Two white on the south side and one black on the north side. All three was either infront of or across the street by the dollar store. I had one of the white girls wave at me and shake her boobies in my direction. The black girl gave me the street walker look and followed the car down the road. The other white girl was in her own world and didn't seem to know I was even there. I did notice a black guy on the north side of the road about a half a block west, pimp maybe! Wasn't much in the mood to do anything more that look. The boobie shaker was the better looking of the three. Or maybe it was just the boobies. Didn't stop to partake, just wanted to let people know what I saw when I saw it.

Lqqkn. Wow! The hoes are out@5:30am LOL. Maybe alotta guys get some before work? That's the most girls I've heard of being seen at one time in the area in a long time!

Hand Banana
05-26-11, 01:30
I wandered NC in hopes of seeing a familiar face. Finally I did. But it was Kalay, the queen of upselling. Stopped and talked to her and she told me she was far more reasonable now. Apparently her pimp readjusted her attitude.

We came to an agreement and found a quiet place to park. She peeled off enough to make it interesting, then attached herself to my crotch. A couple minutes later a car parked RIGHT NEXT TO US. Off to another spot and yet another car parked RIGHT NEXT TO US. It would be one thing were they also getting services from the local lasses, but these were working stiffs that gave us stink eye. Finally got bored driving around looking for places to park and dropped her in one of the alleys.

To be continued another evening.

HB

Member #5933
06-03-11, 09:43
I finally ran into Patty again and got a contact number that I will trade to sr's. This girl gives some of the best head I've had. Maybe this post will spark others to start posting again! Is everyone besides me and hard banana dead or what? LOL.

Amping Around
06-05-11, 05:23
I finally ran into Patty again and got a contact number that I will trade to sr's. This girl gives some of the best head I've had. Maybe this post will spark others to start posting again! Is everyone besides me and hard banana dead or what? LOL.I don't know about the others, but with the price of gas, it's getting hard to be wasting it on trips around the block looking for anything. I've made the tour several times, and there has been nothing out there. I wonder if it has anythig to do with them tearing down that old Ron Ric Motel.

Thencame Brnsn
06-05-11, 13:45
During the week. Although not a SW kind of guy, and have a special SO right now so I am semi-retired, if I see, I would report. However it is just too busy during week, since base has only two gates open, and that has increased traffic on MLK. I do know they are out there as early as 5/5:30 AM, but so is that NC LEO who likes to drive up and down MLK between Lewis and Green Bay with no headlights on.

Big Fallang
06-06-11, 19:22
About a week and a half ago, picked up a blond SW on MLK, around 11:30 PM. It was raining lightly and she was right at the intersection with Honroe I think, as it is a block or two further west than usual, and right under a ghetto cam. Well She started with wanting to spend some time together and we could really enjoy each other for $$. I said sorry don't have that kind of money, so she says how about $, and we could go back to her place. Now I started getting a little nervous about going to her place as I have read here of some not so happy endings. So I tell her we should just stay in my car this time, till we know each other better for next time. Then she says 30 for BJ, and I'm like no way, how about 20 and if you are good you will earn a tip. She says how about 30 and a tip if I'm good, well I cave in since it is getting late and JR needs some attention. After I hand over the cash, she hit the crack pipe, I did not throw her out as she already got my money. Well she did give a very good BJ till it was time to blow then she decides to just stroke me. Man I was pissed, I did not want her number any more, but I drove her to her requested destination anyway as it was only a few blocks. Now she won't get out of my car, pressing for a tip! I'm like WTF you didn't even catch it. Then she starts with the whining I'm sure you've all heard before, and demanding I buy her a pack of cigs. So any way I forgot her name, she has been around before says she is just getting settled back in around her, probably just got out of the paralleled bar hotel. Like I said she is blond was wearing a red coat and looked about 50. I will pass this one up next time around.

Next one was on 10th in the afternoon forgot her name too. She was from Grayslake, but will probably return as she called her drug dealer from her own phone as I was returning her to the gas station. Standard 20 BJ no drama like the one above.

Jiggydus
06-06-11, 19:36
I had an appointment in Waukegan this morning and on the way back home, I decided to take a detour and check out the scene. The streets were devoid of any activity though I did see a slim black lady with classic "ghetto" look and as I passed by, I was checking for "the look". Unfortunately, she seemed to be totally engrossed in a conversation on her cellphone so no look. Oh well. Possibilities but nada for today.

Member #5933
06-07-11, 07:15
About a week and a half ago, picked up a blond SW on MLK, around 11:30 PM. It was raining lightly and she was right at the intersection with Honroe I think, as it is a block or two further west than usual, and right under a ghetto cam. Well She started with wanting to spend some time together and we could really enjoy each other for $$. I said sorry don't have that kind of money, so she says how about $, and we could go back to her place. Now I started getting a little nervous about going to her place as I have read here of some not so happy endings. So I tell her we should just stay in my car this time, till we know each other better for next time. Then she says 30 for BJ, and I'm like no way, how about 20 and if you are good you will earn a tip. She says how about 30 and a tip if I'm good, well I cave in since it is getting late and JR needs some attention. After I hand over the cash, she hit the crack pipe, I did not throw her out as she already got my money. Well she did give a very good BJ till it was time to blow then she decides to just stroke me. Man I was pissed, I did not want her number any more, but I drove her to her requested destination anyway as it was only a few blocks. Now she won't get out of my car, pressing for a tip! I'm like WTF you didn't even catch it. Then she starts with the whining I'm sure you've all heard before, and demanding I buy her a pack of cigs. So any way I forgot her name, she has been around before says she is just getting settled back in around her, probably just got out of the paralleled bar hotel. Like I said she is blond was wearing a red coat and looked about 50. I will pass this one up next time around.

Next one was on 10th in the afternoon forgot her name too. She was from Grayslake, but will probably return as she called her drug dealer from her own phone as I was returning her to the gas station. Standard 20 BJ no drama like the one above. . The one you mention in first paragraph is Kelly and she's always trying to get more for less. As for the 2nd one from Grayslake? Can you provide any more details? Grayslake isn't exactly a SW area LOL. I'm shocked

Hand Banana
06-07-11, 09:53
She started with wanting to spend some time together and we could really enjoy each other for $$. I said sorry don't have that kind of money, so she says how about $, and we could go back to her place.Yeah. This chick thinks she's 22 and on backpage with her quoted prices. I think it's funny that she quotes more than a decent asian incall.

After I hand over the cash, she hit the crack pipeShe hit that glass pipe the last time I saw her as well.

Then she starts with the whining I'm sure you've all heard before, and demanding I buy her a pack of cigs.She needs a 50lb wheel of gov't cheese to go with her whine. She's begging AFTER you've already given her some cash. I'm going to the dealership today and having an ejector seat installed to get rid of detritus like this.

HB

Hand Banana
06-07-11, 16:04
Cruised the usual places for the usual suspects on the way home from Chicago this afternoon. I did not find even one PoA on sale today. Going to check again this evening.

HB

Big Fallang
06-07-11, 23:19
Spotted the Kelly on 10th, kept on cruising.

Hand Banana
06-23-11, 16:18
Cruised the usual spots around lunchtime on the 22nd. I had hoped to find Patty, but all I found was cops EVERYWHERE stopping cars and people walking on the streets. With luck I'll be able to cruise again tonight or tomorrow night. I prefer Thursday nights as Fridays are always a brodeo.

HB

Powerman2
06-25-11, 00:01
I've been with a WSW named Heidi probably four times in the last six months. She lives in dowtown Waukegan. We exchanged cell numbers on the condition I would only call her. What a mistake. She called constantly at all times of the day wanting to see me because she needed money. I have to admit she has great oral skills and she doesn't rush things at all. I wouldn't do FS with her though.

Hand Banana
07-02-11, 15:05
Was out on Wednesday and met up with Sineetha, a BSW. Wanted half and half so grabbed a skeevy room for an hour. Took care of business, then dropped her off with. 4 in her pocket.

Wanted something again on Friday night so headed back down to NC to look for another slice of pie. Didn't see one SW. Only groups of guys wandering around.

In the future I think I'm going to limit my adventures in NC to weekdays.

HB

Member #5933
07-11-11, 12:59
I bet the cruise is hoppin today! Noone has power so they all probably sitting outside looking for cars to cool off in! Now if I could only get my street cleared out so I could find out. Sigh

Hand Banana
07-13-11, 09:24
Power was out in the usual SW stroll areas down in NC. I figured that'd be a great time to find some, but none were to be found. What's happened to the American entrepreneurial spirit?

HB

Amping Around
07-17-11, 06:36
Just returned from a stroll thru NC. Absolutely nothing out there. Drove up Sheridan, and zilch. Continued to WKGN, along Genesse to Grand, and along Grand. All I did was burn up some gas, but had the radio on, so at least got the news.

Hand Banana
07-23-11, 23:23
Out Friday night looking for love (or some inexpensive variant) but nothing out but LEO and pushers. Tried again Saturday evening while it was still light out but not one PoA to be found. Ended up looking elsewhere for entertainment. Has the street scene if W / NC died?

HB

Hand Banana
07-23-11, 23:24
Street scene in NC / W.

May it rest in peace.

HB

Hand Banana
07-24-11, 12:02
I scoured both NC and W for SWs on the night of the 22nd and the evening of the 23rd but could not find anything other than LEO and pushers. The street scene seems to have disappeared.

HB

Amping Around
08-04-11, 06:54
Had to go out Wednesday night, so took a stroll thru NC. Saw 2 traveling east, but by the time I got turned around, they were gone. Went up to WKGN, up Genesse, then west on Grand. Zippo. Another wasted night.

Pegleg
08-08-11, 16:08
Got burned big time in North Chicago recently. Stay away from there unless you know your way around. Stay safe out there.

Chill1983
08-11-11, 00:08
She is mixed with asian and korean. 28 years old and a 6 for a SW. I met her on 10th around 1030. We did FS for .3. She has skill and didn't rush so I gave her a .05 tip. She dosent have any digits and I would repeat. I was hwe back in 03 and this area has really dried up.

Member #5933
08-15-11, 17:13
I have been out thursdat last week, Friday and again today all lunchtime. I was on my last lap around nc and driving by those beat up apts and low and behold I ran into my endless throated friend Patty. She's the best BSW I've had and I was definetly not let down. This woman could probably swallow a sword. Anyways. Good day today finally. Patty is an old BSW nothing great lookwise but she's nice, honest, and damn good!

Lqqkn Round
08-18-11, 06:46
Was up town Waukegan last Monday around 9:30 pm and saw a tall blond looking around. I looked at her and she was looking back at me. Had another person in the car so I couldn't stop. Would of like to! She did look pretty good, from what I saw.

Lqqkn

Member #4914
09-01-11, 23:43
Was up town Waukegan last Monday around 9:30 pm and saw a tall blond looking around. I looked at her and she was looking back at me. Had another person in the car so I couldn't stop. Would of like to! She did look pretty good, from what I saw.

LqqknI realize quite a bit of time has passed since this post, but can all you guys remeneber to include the cross streets and the time of day / night you spotted your SW, it helps us all hone in on when and where there *might* be some action again in the future, thanks!

SirP

Member #4914
09-01-11, 23:55
The last few nights walking in the dark at around 11 PM to 1 AM I've seen a few BSW's working Jackson between 14th & Broadway.

Also been seeing some action around 10th between Jackson and Sheridan too.

Watch out for some of these slick young rip-off girls, they've been popping up lately too; I even had one take me for a few $$'s two weeks ago, after getting undressed all the way, grabbed her shorts and said she had to pee, did the squat, and then ran off barefoot, leaving her shoes and socks in my ride. So once I got over the fact that she had got me, I donated the shoes to chubby ugly BSW standing who was standing around on 10th. I know the rip off will be thrilled to see her walking around and wearing her shoes.

Member #5933
09-08-11, 17:56
I was on 10th and maybe Mckalister way down at end. I see this very skinny, super amazed dressed BSW. I had to drive around her like 4x because I was not sure if it was a undercover cop and also a tranny. She really wanted a ride. It had sunglasses on and looked way to good for a SW. I passed because had it been a man I'd prolly be in jail for beating the shit out of it. Anyone know this it? If its a girl ill be pissed I missed out but oh well.

Member #4914
09-12-11, 02:35
I was on 10th and maybe Mckalister way down at end. I see this very skinny, super amazed dressed BSW. I had to drive around her like 4x because I was not sure if it was a undercover cop and also a tranny. She really wanted a ride. It had sunglasses on and looked way to good for a SW. I passed because had it been a man I'd prolly be in jail for beating the shit out of it. Anyone know this it? If its a girl ill be pissed I missed out but oh well.That almost 6ft tall slim BSW with a killer booty was all woman, that I can assure you! Her face was a little bit rough, but she had a great attitude, was very respectful, and provides a no rush good time. If you see her out again, you should stop and say Hello, she's really a good person so treat her nice.

SirP

Member #5933
09-12-11, 06:48
That almost 6ft tall slim BSW with a killer booty was all woman, that I can assure you! Her face was a little bit rough, but she had a great attitude, was very respectful, and provides a no rush good time. If you see her out again, you should stop and say Hello, she's really a good person so treat her nice.

SirPDang! I missed out on a gem huh? Same girl:very skinny, always dressed way to good to be a street walker? Nice leather purse. Damn damn damn LOL. Got any digits?

Hand Banana
09-14-11, 16:35
Reading the reports I decided to look for her today. Was motoring down 10th a block east of McAlister and saw her getting her head slammed into the truck lid of a police car by the local LE. No BJ for HB today.

HB

Jiggydus
09-17-11, 14:54
Reading the reports I decided to look for her today. Was motoring down 10th a block east of McAlister and saw her getting her head slammed into the truck lid of a police car by the local LE. No BJ for HB today.

HBAnd it was dead. Saw what appeared to be a B chick and 2 white dudes nearby. The hoody and outfit did not get my adrenaline pumping so I kept motoring on by without a second glance. Shame that we now live in a gestapo police state. Cameras mounted on light and electric poles and intersections. Uncle LEO flossing around in brand new Fords, Chevys, and Dodges to harass us. Fluorescent lights lighting up the night, cover of darkness no more. Hope she gets out soon. What is America coming to?

Pegleg
09-20-11, 01:37
Did the downtown Waukegan route past the entertainment center and the college. Saw a prospect sitting on the bench across from the coffee shop. She gave me a long look and a palms up, but I drove on by. Just looking. Hooded prospect sitting at Washington. Gave me a long stare as I passed. Not really up for anything tonight so I just drove on by, but made a circle and saw the same thing, except the prospect sitting on the bench was visiting with a guy, either her pimp or a monger, talking things over. Drove on down and saw the same hooded propect, this time, standing near the bus stop.

Chazzster
10-02-11, 18:46
I was driving through NC and southern Waukegan on 9/29. Around 9:30 pm I saw an average height and thin BSW who looked to be in her thirties at the intersection of Jackson and 14th by the Bank. She was wearing jeans and a baby blue jacket. It was lightly raining earlier, and had just stopped raining around the time that I saw her. She made eye contact and walked up to my vehicle while I was parked at a red light. I did not get a good feeling about it, so I drove off.

Member #4914
10-05-11, 21:40
I was driving through NC and southern Waukegan on 9/29. Around 9:30 pm I saw an average height and thin BSW who looked to be in her thirties at the intersection of Jackson and 14th by the Bank. She was wearing jeans and a baby blue jacket. It was lightly raining earlier, and had just stopped raining around the time that I saw her. She made eye contact and walked up to my vehicle while I was parked at a red light. I did not get a good feeling about it, so I drove off.Sounds like we may have been out the same night and near the same spot, cause I saw my old BSW friend Nicole right around there. About 5-5'ish, slim and a very nice face. We chatted for a quick moment, but she wasn't able to provide full service that night and said so right up front, so we said our goodbyes and I moved along. She's always been nice to me, maybe next time.

Chazzster
10-05-11, 22:40
That may very well be the case. I know for a fact it was last Thursday. I might be off by the time a bit, but the location and what she was wearing was spot on. I didn't get a good look at the face, but there was a potential leo about 350-400 yds behind me, as well as a car at the bank atm and two guys riding near me on bikes. I am very cautious and generally won't take unnecessary risks. I have been pulled over before with a provider in the front seat, though nothing incriminating had transpired thus far. I was able to talk myself out of it. Once scott free, the other after my vehicle had been searched with a bunch of clowns gathering around in the immediate distance to watch.

Sounds like we may have been out the same night and near the same spot, cause I saw my old BSW friend Nicole right around there. About 5-5'ish, slim and a very nice face. We chatted for a quick moment, but she wasn't able to provide full service that night and said so right up front, so we said our goodbyes and I moved along. She's always been nice to me, maybe next time.

Chazzster
10-05-11, 23:40
I almost always see BSW or WSW in NC, though rarely hsw. Greed usually gets the better of me and I am hoping to find better, only to resort to turning around at which time they are long gone usually. I basically drive down 23 (MLK) .14 and 10 as well as side streets in between them, and almost always find someone after driving around for 20 or so minutes.

And it was dead. Saw what appeared to be a B chick and 2 white dudes nearby. The hoody and outfit did not get my adrenaline pumping so I kept motoring on by without a second glance. Shame that we now live in a gestapo police state. Cameras mounted on light and electric poles and intersections. Uncle LEO flossing around in brand new Fords, Chevys, and Dodges to harass us. Fluorescent lights lighting up the night, cover of darkness no more. Hope she gets out soon. What is America coming to?

Chazzster
10-08-11, 03:20
Went out for a drive after having a couple of beers with my friends. I headed toward NC and was on MLK before taking broadway towards sheridan. There was a bbw BSW giving me the eye, but with LE cameras along there, that simply was not going to happen. I kept going and once I passed that gas station that was across the street from Abbot, there was a WSW about 200 yds further down the road. I didn't see her at first as I normally wasn't looking along that road as it has been years since I have seen anyone working along there. I turned around and passed again to see if I was alone etc. I pulled into the gas station and turned around again and caught back up with her and made eye contact. I then pulled down a side street (I don't remember the name of the street, but it would have been the next street down from that one that has a bar just right off of sheridan near the gas station.) I asked if she needed a ride etc and she said yes. She asked if I had a cigarette and of course I obliged. She asked if I was a cop etc, and there seemed to be little to no confidence in her voice etc. I said no and she did a cursory cop check etc. While she had a little baby fat on her stomach, I wouldn't have said that it was a full out gut. She did have a fairly pretty face and had dimples in her cheeks which I think is a huge turn on. Brunette and what looked to be lighter colored eyes. She smelled decently, though her clothes looked unkempt. I go to one of my local spots that I had already checked out previously. We get down to business and she has a nice C cup rack with gum drop sized nips. She wasn't shaved (which I prefer) though it felt like she was trimmed, though I don't really care as I don't do DATY with providers. I got a BBBJ and FS. The french was passable, however, she was very very tight. It set me back. 4 but I tipped. 2 and gave her my pack of cigarettes minus two that I took out. She did ask me how old I thought that she was and I said 25. She looked somewhat sullen and said that she was 19 and turning 20 soon and went to grant hs. Obviously she hasn't been in the game long and hopefully the lifestyle doesn't catch up to her too quickly. I did get digits, however, when I called it said that the phone was no longer in service. Who knows, maybe she will go and put some minutes on it soon. Ill check later to see if it works, if it does, I'll pass it along, however, I am not too hopeful as it always seems that their digits are on borrowed time. BTW, she said her name was brooke.

Dbomb
10-09-11, 22:40
Can you pm me her number? Even if she unreachable now it's still worth a shot.

Thanks

Member #5933
10-17-11, 11:09
Damn anyone seen this cutie before? 26 blond hair very petite but nice size chest. She has some scars on her face but damn I wish I wouldve got it in with her. Her oral skills were very lacking but I think its cause she has a very small mouth. She must weigh 100lbs tops. If anyone has info on her please pm me. I forgot to get digits. I picked her up right downtown waukegan by the 4 way stop and that comedy theatre. Dropped her off by that store right past clc. Damn I want to hit that!

Member #5933
10-24-11, 06:40
Anyone else out there or am I the only monger left in the area? LOL this board seems pretty slow

Dbomb
10-24-11, 16:17
All the Waukegan / Gurnee threads are all but dead it seems. And I just got into this kind of thing a few weeks ago. FUCK.

Anyone else out there or am I the only monger left in the area? LOL this board seems pretty slow

OralMaestro69
10-24-11, 19:36
Saw a WSW on 10th in North Chicago around 5 today. She was cute, almost too cute, brown hair, really nice body. Got me wondering if she may be leo? Has anyone else seen someone that fits that description on 10th?

TommyPlays
10-24-11, 21:35
All the Waukegan / Gurnee threads are all but dead it seems. And I just got into this kind of thing a few weeks ago. FUCK.The far north burbs suck. Pretty dry. No good MP, aptmnts or old people. Kinda sucks!

Member #5933
10-25-11, 07:00
Saw a WSW on 10th in North Chicago around 5 today. She was cute, almost too cute, brown hair, really nice body. Got me wondering if she may be leo? Has anyone else seen someone that fits that description on 10th?Well it sounds like Stephanie possibly. Dirty brown hair? Very petite and looks like someone you would date not pickup? When I seen her she was in downtown Waukegan though. 10th is lately where I pick up all the ladies though. But its very heavy leo! Just be careful. There's cameras on 10th too.

OralMaestro69
10-25-11, 22:06
Well it sounds like Stephanie possibly. Dirty brown hair? Very petite and looks like someone you would date not pickup? When I seen her she was in downtown Waukegan though. 10th is lately where I pick up all the ladies though. But its very heavy leo! Just be careful. There's cameras on 10th too.Yes dirty brown hair. Thanks for the tip, I didn't realize there were cameras on 10th. Do you usually head down a side street to pick up the ladies?

Hand Banana
11-02-11, 09:31
Been running downtown Waukegan and 10th St looking for Stephanie but still not found her. Anyone have current intel on her?

HB

Jocleary
11-11-11, 15:56
On Tuesday night around 8pm, I decided to head out to Waukegan and check out the SW's after reading some pretty disappointing reports on here lately. I turned onto 10th headed east off of Jackson. Within a couple of blocks I saw a decent BSW and made eye contact, pulled over on a side street, and asked Jackie if she wanted a ride. I drove off, made a couple of turns, and then negotiated a CBJ for 0. 2. It was an excellent CBJ to completion. She was a 5 on looks and a 5 on body (at least the top half). She told me that she lives in Zion, but is down in Waukegan / NC to work "occasionally". Might repeat if noone else out there. It was a cold rainy night and I needed another "pop", so I didn't want to miss out. There out there guys, I suggest reading the 22 rules, and go from there. Anyway, sorry no pics. She wasn't up for that.

Happy Hunting and stay safe.

Pegleg
11-14-11, 11:20
Finally figured something out. NC tour needs special care. Probably you more experienced mongers will have a good laugh over this, but it still needs to be said, I think. Mongers, if you pick up an NC SW and she wants $ up front and a ride to the store before the deed, tell her to get out and then go somewhere else. I've been ripped off twice by this technique and I'm pissed. If there are any NC SW's reading this, just know that you missed out on a regular date cause I'm taking Henry and my bucks elsewhere for fun.

Lqqkn Round
11-21-11, 17:57
Stopped running the street about six weeks ago. Picked up a sweet BSW then early (6ish) in the morning and and some fun. Cost was. 20 for a car date. After that things went dead. Was looking some in Waukegan, was told of a couple girls hanging out around Jack Benny on the corner, but I haven't seen them. Other than that I can't say much on this thread. Went inside with the backpage girls and been having some fun there.

Lqqkn Round

Member #5933
11-22-11, 09:33
I used to post about her along time ago. She's really hot. Sorta looks like Rihanna. She gives A+ head too! It was like an early Christmas gift yesterday. She was walking down Jackson in nc by the "project apts"

Member #4914
11-23-11, 04:16
Last night I ran into RIP-OFF Mary, she's is a BSW about 40 kind of thick with an alright face, in other words; she looks good enough to stop for, walks 10th street and lives in those shitty Apts by by 14th & Dugdale. Anyway, she asks me to take her to her Apt. Which I normally never do since I've had bad experience with unexpected pissed off guests / pimps / BFs showing up before. But I figured that since I had dated her once before a few months ago, that she could be trusted. WRONG!

Once we got inside the Apt she made a call to her dealer and then was all about trying to get some money up front, with the "need to run next door to the store for just a minute routine". Which made me think of Pegleg's last report (thanks dude!). When I said hell no, she called the guy right back and asked if he would bring it over right away. It became clear that she was stalling on giving up her business to me, and I started to feel something wasnt right. So I reached into my pocket and told her "damn, I left the wallet in the car! Hang on and let me get my money" which was true. I made beeline to my car, and just as I hopped in and looked back at the door, I saw two gangster looking dudes running up to her door and going inside the Apt. So I'm pretty fucking positive I that was in for a good ass kicking had I stayed any longer! Anyway I took off real quick and that was that. Watch out guys, this one is bad news and she will set you up.

I also ran into a few others throughout the evening earlier, while I had been out cruising. But nothings been worth stopping for until tonight. Saw a nice BSW off of 10th near the Mercado walking with a male friend, and when I slowed down she walked up and he walked away so I let her in and had an amazing time for the next hour, wish I could remember her name!

Pegleg
11-24-11, 15:44
Nice move with your out from the NC ripoff SW. Glad to see that my experience and the report I made helped somebody out. Damn scary situation isn't it.

Last night I ran into RIP-OFF Mary, she's is a BSW about 40 kind of thick with an alright face, in other words; she looks good enough to stop for, walks 10th street and lives in those shitty Apts by by 14th & Dugdale. Anyway, she asks me to take her to her Apt. Which I normally never do since I've had bad experience with unexpected pissed off guests / pimps / BFs showing up before. But I figured that since I had dated her once before a few months ago, that she could be trusted. WRONG!

Once we got inside the Apt she made a call to her dealer and then was all about trying to get some money up front, with the "need to run next door to the store for just a minute routine". Which made me think of Pegleg's last report (thanks dude!). When I said hell no, she called the guy right back and asked if he would bring it over right away. It became clear that she was stalling on giving up her business to me, and I started to feel something wasnt right. So I reached into my pocket and told her "damn, I left the wallet in the car! Hang on and let me get my money" which was true. I made beeline to my car, and just as I hopped in and looked back at the door, I saw two gangster looking dudes running up to her door and going inside the Apt. So I'm pretty fucking positive I that was in for a good ass kicking had I stayed any longer! Anyway I took off real quick and that was that. Watch out guys, this one is bad news and she will set you up.

I also ran into a few others throughout the evening earlier, while I had been out cruising. But nothings been worth stopping for until tonight. Saw a nice BSW off of 10th near the Mercado walking with a male friend, and when I slowed down she walked up and he walked away so I let her in and had an amazing time for the next hour, wish I could remember her name!

Member #4914
11-26-11, 23:45
Nice move with your out from the NC ripoff SW. Glad to see that my experience and the report I made helped somebody out. Damn scary situation isn't it.Damn scary indeed, thanks again-

Just goes to show, that even though I've been around the block more than a few times in this hobby over the last 20 years, its the deals that go sideways, that are the ones that really make you remember to always be aware of your surroundings and trust NO ONE in this business.

Tonight at Belvidere & County in Waukegan I ran into Nikki, a 35ish WSW who used to be a nightly regular on MLK in N. Chi. Real sob story there. Wants to move in with just about anyone to get away from her current life, can't say I blame her either. I gave her some money to go away so I could get back to hunting plus, she had a bad odor and was to messed up in the head for my taste anyway. Seems sincere but no thanks.

A couple of the other usual BSW suspects were on 10th, but once the rain got heavy the streets cleared out. As we all know, them street girls hate the rain!

SirP

Member #4914
11-27-11, 23:17
This afternoon while driving down 10th I saw two mid 20's bsws, so I pulled over and they both hopped in. We chatted about possibilities for a bit and that's when it came out the one was really a guy, and he was the hotter looking one of the two! Needless to say, I thanked them both for their time, and we went our separate ways. They were actually both very nice about the whole thing so no BS or shakedown.

Just watch yourselves out there, not all on our stroll is what it seems. Think I need another long break from this damn place, seems like I've been have a run of shit luck out here lately.

Member #5933
11-28-11, 07:58
This afternoon while driving down 10th I saw two mid 20's bsws, so I pulled over and they both hopped in. We chatted about possibilities for a bit and that's when it came out the one was really a guy, and he was the hotter looking one of the two! Needless to say, I thanked them both for their time, and we went our separate ways. They were actually both very nice about the whole thing so no BS or shakedown.

Just watch yourselves out there, not all on our stroll is what it seems. Think I need another long break from this damn place, seems like I've been have a run of shit luck out here lately.Sir,

Was the "male" very skinny tall dressed very well for a walker and looked so good from far away? If so I've been told she's a she. I reported on here a while ago that I almost picked "her" up but thought she was a he. Then when I posted on here couple regs said I made mistake and that girl is actually a gem and my loss. Curious if it was same person. Tall skinny everything looks to good besides her face? LOL wears sunglasses.

Member #4914
11-28-11, 19:53
Sir,

Was the "male" very skinny tall dressed very well for a walker and looked so good from far away? If so I've been told she's a she. I reported on here a while ago that I almost picked "her" up but thought she was a he. Then when I posted on here couple regs said I made mistake and that girl is actually a gem and my loss. Curious if it was same person. Tall skinny everything looks to good besides her face? LOL wears sunglasses.No, this person was an average girl's height and built, maybe around 5'6"- 5'8" at the most, even the voice didn't give it away. I have to say, this person was very cool, sometimes these TV's can be a real fucking headache to shake off, but this person was cool and didn't hassle me.

This little pearl should be in the Monger rule book: Don't ever forget, TV's are still very much guys, and they can seriously fuck you up. Shit like this happens from time to time, but when you run into a situation, keep your cool and above all don't be insulting or a judgmental ass, because it can get real ugly.

The BSW that you are referring to from earlier in the year was def all girl, and really tall too, like around 6'2, but she was a really good time. I remember her saying she was from Vernon Hills or Buffalo Grove or something, and that she just came down sometimes NC to "fuck around and get into trouble". Haven't seen her around since early summer. But then again, I don't live around there so who knows, maybe I just missed her.

Cmart
01-25-12, 18:38
I had an encounter with a petite middle age WSW on Jackson st the other night, who claimed to get into a fight with her bf yeah typical story. Found a place and got 1/2 and 1/2 covered FS, mish / doggie all for dirt cheap. Guys in the area if you want more details pm me. Good experience and no bs. Didn't get her name though.

Member #4914
01-26-12, 01:05
I had an encounter with a petite middle age WSW on Jackson st the other night, who claimed to get into a fight with her bf yeah typical story. Found a place and got 1/2 and 1/2 covered FS, mish / doggie all for dirt cheap. Guys in the area if you want more details pm me. Good experience and no bs. Didn't get her name though.Telling us the cross street and time of day and maybe a hair color would be nice and still does not give away too much but helps us know where to look and keep an eye open.

The board is all about sharing, asking guys to PM you for info is just not cool. I don't know why guys here play that shit, but the info on the board is only as good as the details that get posted for all to know.

I'm not attacking you, I'm just saying that since your new here you might re-think that. Anyway, thanks for posting.

Cmart
01-26-12, 17:28
Telling us the cross street and time of day and maybe a hair color would be nice and still does not give away too much but helps us know where to look and keep an eye open.

The board is all about sharing, asking guys to PM you for info is just not cool. I don't know why guys here play that shit, but the info on the board is only as good as the details that get posted for all to know.

I'm not attacking you, I'm just saying that since your new here you might re-think that. Anyway, thanks for posting.She was by grand and Jackson just south by like low st in those apts. She skinny, brown hair. 40yr old range, so hopefully leo doesn't hang around there now.

Member #4914
01-27-12, 03:43
She was by grand and Jackson just south by like low st in those apts. She skinny, brown hair. 40yr old range, so hopefully leo doesn't hang around there now.Thanks. Based on what you said and where, I'm going to guess that you met Angel. The other reason is I that saw her out a few nights ago too. She's a longtime worker around here and is really nice. And as she gets older, I keep thinking she's really started to look like Joan Cusack. Back in the day, when she was about 25 she was a stone blond fox, any monger would easily have called her a solid 8 or 9. Anyway I've always liked her, she good people.

And don't worry about LEO at the corner of Jackson & Grand, if you look in the parking lot of the grocery store most nights they are usually sitting there anyway. Fact is, almost everything on this board is stuff they already know.

Chazzster
02-17-12, 22:36
Today around 1 pm I saw a WSW on mlk at the corner near where Teepee liqours is. She was walking towards the family dollar (or whatever store that is there) and we made contact. I pulled back around and picked her up. She is decent looking enough. Blonde hair, average height and weight, looks to be around 40. Didn't get a name nor digits. I talked to her down to 30 for french and FS. I would do repeat business again, however, only if I see her again. Saw a BSW on 10th near that drive through liquor store, but she looked cracked out.

Member #4914
03-15-12, 23:53
Just saw 2 wsws walking down grand avenue between Jackson and butrick. 1 is megan the other 1 is new. But in case any of you haven't noticed the city appears to be under lockdown, and nobody can even walk a block with out cop cars pulling up to find out what they're doing. I've been scooped a number of times by many of you fellow mongers, but I've never been scooped so many times by the cops!

Pegleg
03-19-12, 14:46
Went out late last night with an itch. Met older WSW in downtown Waukegan. .25 for FS. Maybe 3 on the looks scale so I didn't really enjoy much. Little head did the thinking so no relief for the itch. Then went to NC and met a BSW on MLK. .5 for BBBJCIM and fun with boobs which were nice. I went home happy. Have digits for the WSW for seniors.

Member #5933
04-07-12, 08:46
So I was driving down mlk in waukegan around 800pm and saw a WSW. She looked decent and young. I pick her up and do Leo check, (big fun bags) nomnom. Her names Katie she lives on mlk. No digits sadly. We found a nice place and she went to town. Wow best WSW head yet. She had deepthroat skills and a very slow pace. It was great. Took my load like a champ and we even talked a bit after. Very nice girl. Little chubby but not to bad. Cute face great skills. Finally a score in area!

Chazzster
04-07-12, 23:39
So I was driving down mlk in waukegan around 800pm and saw a WSW. She looked decent and young. I pick her up and do Leo check, (big fun bags) nomnom. Her names Katie she lives on mlk. No digits sadly. We found a nice place and she went to town. Wow best WSW head yet. She had deepthroat skills and a very slow pace. It was great. Took my load like a champ and we even talked a bit after. Very nice girl. Little chubby but not to bad. Cute face great skills. Finally a score in area!What time was it? I haven't had much luck in NC, so I often times head up to waukegan. If really disappointed, I occasionally make the trip to racine, but that is a hike and a half. Racine tends to be more promising and hardly any leo ever in sight. I am starting to wonder about the times that I am searching.

Deezer1
05-24-12, 22:21
My usual changed her number and need to have a dream I need help.

I can also exhange info with a great bbw that gives great BBBJ.

Chazzster
06-16-12, 16:55
I have phone numbers for 2 BSW's if anyone is interested; one is tamara who is early forties but still has a nice body. Very good BBBJ, though she never stops talking. The other is vanessa who is rather laid back and also gives good BBBJ who I believe is in her late thirties. She is thick, but definitely not the typical variety working down there. If interested, pm for phone numbers and trade.

Member #4914
06-19-12, 22:49
Watch out for 3 new BSW's working 10th street by the barbecue place, to the gas station. 2 are really good looking 1 goes by the name of toni, they will take your cash and disappear and they're being run by some pimp in a silver car that follows.

Member #5933
06-20-12, 10:59
Watch out for 3 new BSW's working 10th street by the barbecue place, to the gas station. 2 are really good looking 1 goes by the name of toni, they will take your cash and disappear and they're being run by some pimp in a silver car that follows.I'm not sure but I met a new girl at same area 3 days ago named Candace she was really cute BSW late 20's very nice face nice ass top half. She wanted 100 hh 150 hr 50 extra for anal LOL. I said I got 25 for head. We went did our thang. Decent head but she's a safety girl. I wasnt scammed at alll but I've never seen this girl before and she looked way better then typical SW's in area.

Be careful out there guys£

Member #4914
06-21-12, 00:03
Some goofy shit going on in on 10th street again tonight.

I found the all elusive asian street walker. That was my score, this honey must be about 5 foot nothing with triple D's, seen her before, we always have a nice time. But she's not out very often.

I also saw couple new faces, including one slim BSW TV about 6 foot tall hanging out by the liquor store. Watch yourself guys, there is a few weird ones out there, and and a couple of gems to be found, the past week has been some of the best hunting I've seen in the past 2 years.

SirP

Chazzster
06-21-12, 22:08
Some goofy shit going on in on 10th street again tonight.

I found the all elusive asian street walker. That was my score, this honey must be about 5 foot nothing with triple D's, seen her before, we always have a nice time. But she's not out very often.

I also saw couple new faces, including one slim BSW TV about 6 foot tall hanging out by the liquor store. Watch yourself guys, there is a few weird ones out there, and and a couple of gems to be found, the past week has been some of the best hunting I've seen in the past 2 years.

SirPAny digits the the asian SW?

Chazzster
06-21-12, 22:09
I'm not sure but I met a new girl at same area 3 days ago named Candace she was really cute BSW late 20's very nice face nice ass top half. She wanted 100 hh 150 hr 50 extra for anal LOL. I said I got 25 for head. We went did our thang. Decent head but she's a safety girl. I wasnt scammed at alll but I've never seen this girl before and she looked way better then typical SW's in area.

Be careful out there guys£Do you have any digits?

Chazzster
06-21-12, 22:10
A gal that ripped me off (she stole a pair of sunglasses out of my vehicle) left me digits before we concluded business. I called her up a couple of days later (I use a prepaid phone for this business) and told her that I had such a good time etc, and asked if she could come over to my house. I told her that I had a little bit to drink and didn't want to risk getting pulled over etc. I asked if she could take a cab and that I would pay the fare upon arrival. I gave her directions to a house near mine, though not too close (just within eyesight) and I directed her to a house who had a person that resided there that I didn't care for all too much. Well, sure enough, she took me up on it. She took a cab out to a house about 75 yards away and in about thirty minutes time. Both her and (presumably) the cab driver kept calling me at least 10-15 times each. She got out of the car and started ringing the door bell to the guys house for a long time. He came out. Long story short, the police got involved and I saw them driving away with her in the back. It might sound petty, but I was laughing my ass off the whole time while watching it.

Member #5933
06-22-12, 18:14
Do you have any digits?I don't I'm sorry. But she said she's always on 10th and would love to see me again. If I find her ill pm you digits

Chazzster
06-22-12, 19:58
I don't I'm sorry. But she said she's always on 10th and would love to see me again. If I find her ill pm you digitsSounds like a plan.

Member #4914
06-23-12, 17:30
Any digits the the asian SW?No, I wish. Over the past three years I've picked her up about 5 times. She comes out to "have a little fun" every once in awhile. The girl is fun and she does that little Asian soft moan thing too.

Member #4914
06-23-12, 17:39
A gal that ripped me off (she stole a pair of sunglasses out of my vehicle) left me digits before we concluded business. I called her up a couple of days later (I use a prepaid phone for this business) and told her that I had such a good time etc, and asked if she could come over to my house. I told her that I had a little bit to drink and didn't want to risk getting pulled over etc. I asked if she could take a cab and that I would pay the fare upon arrival. I gave her directions to a house near mine, though not too close (just within eyesight) and I directed her to a house who had a person that resided there that I didn't care for all too much. Well, sure enough, she took me up on it. She took a cab out to a house about 75 yards away and in about thirty minutes time. Both her and (presumably) the cab driver kept calling me at least 10-15 times each. She got out of the car and started ringing the door bell to the guys house for a long time. He came out. Long story short, the police got involved and I saw them driving away with her in the back. It might sound petty, but I was laughing my ass off the whole time while watching it.Nice.

I tend to let it ride, knowing that Karma has a better way of resolving these things. I figure that over the long haul, I can pretty much expect one rip off situation to happen about every 3-6 months. It's the cost of doing biz I suppose, an acceptable risk as long as I walk away and suffer no personal harm. In my mind, if they had not dashed or pulled some scam they would have been a lousy worker anyway or worse tried to get the pimp / dealer / BF involved, and thats an even worse mess.

I still like the streets best, I could be going to the BP or CL girls and walking into price hikes, ambushes, stings and all sorts of other BS that I never deal with on the street. So a -30 or -40 every once in awhile is no biggie to me.

Deezer1
06-26-12, 23:10
Does anyone have any info on the asian girl by 10th st I keep hearing about her but I haven't been able to spot her. Am I searching at the wrong time or place? If you can pm me with info that would be great.

Member #5933
06-27-12, 14:50
Does anyone have any info on the asian girl by 10th st I keep hearing about her but I haven't been able to spot her. Am I searching at the wrong time or place? If you can pm me with info that would be great.I've heard about her to but never seen her and I cruise pretty often but only daytime. I'd love info on her too.

Member #4914
07-06-12, 02:40
I've heard about her to but never seen her and I cruise pretty often but only daytime. I'd love info on her too.Wow, really got you guys talking about this Asian one. All I can say is she is def a night walker, after 7-8 PM, when she is out (not often) you might find her on 10th near Adams, and she won't give out her digits.

Tonight was pretty busy; on Grand WSW Megan was out, in downtown I saw that one older BSW thats always out, she actually looked nice all cleaned up and walking around on heels. The little PRSW was bouncing around by Belvidere and County, and that nut job blond WSW Stephanie is back and slumming all over downtown, on my last pass I saw her screaming noise at some black guys sitting at Poe apts on Lake, and they looked really pissed off at her too.

On 10th a few bsws including NayNay were hanging out over by the liqueur store on Park ave, and on the side of that Mexican bakery. And a really rough looking heavyset older blond with a badly pock marked face was yelling for me to give her a ride over by Adams on 10th.

22nd was quiet except by the TeePee where I spotted on BSW, and I saw one BSW on Broadway.

With all this heat, you can best believe that if anyone is going to go out, it will be after sundown.

Ran D S
07-07-12, 00:53
I drove around that whole area Thursday night midnight into Friday morning around 0130 and I saw nothing, except a few leo here and there.

Member #4914
07-07-12, 14:09
I drove around that whole area Thursday night midnight into Friday morning around 0130 and I saw nothing, except a few leo here and there.Yeah. I agree. Friday night was NOTHING like Thursday night was, but I still counted about 5 across the area.

Crazy ass WSW Stephanie was sitting out on the bus bench in front of the le Opera talking really loud about the cops who were searching some cars on the street. She's the crazy blond in a dress, hanging out in the Jack Benny Park where she has been making her home for the past week, pretty hard to miss

Hand Banana
07-24-12, 07:19
I've been running my circuit through Waukegan and North Chicago since last Thursday night. Thursday around 10pm there were a few SWs on 10th, but no place else. Friday, Saturday and Sunday night I ran the same circuit around the same time and found nothing. Anyone having luck with these girls elsewhere or at different times?

HB

Member #4914
07-27-12, 02:13
I've been running my circuit through Waukegan and North Chicago since last Thursday night. Thursday around 10pm there were a few SWs on 10th, but no place else. Friday, Saturday and Sunday night I ran the same circuit around the same time and found nothing. Anyone having luck with these girls elsewhere or at different times?

HBI have great luck seeing no less than 4-10 every night, the issue is seeing something that's worth stopping for.

Time: Typically I go out hunting from around 3-4 PM and call it quits right before 2 AM.

After 2 AM it's just LEO time; they tend to fuck with everyone non stop, esp the NCP. They will stop you for almost any reason if you drive on one of the stroll streets, which coincidentally seem to be the sames ones with cop cams and high crime. Who knew?

Member #4914
08-13-12, 23:55
I wouldn't say that we are as good as it was 5 years ago, but lately I've been seeing a few new faces out there and having some fun. Lots of Chicago project relo's have been making their way to the streets, and I've had some very nice times.

Anyone else having the same good luck?

Ran D S
08-21-12, 23:38
Put in three hours lastnight. I saw 2 or 3 BSW's on MLK that I wouldn't even slow down for. Not much else around from lewis down grand genesee sheridan. Uncle around 10th and MLK. Then found out my # for 45 Apt no longer works. Anyone have new.

Member #4914
08-22-12, 19:19
Put in three hours lastnight. I saw 2 or 3 BSW's on MLK that I wouldn't even slow down for. Not much else around from lewis down grand genesee sheridan. Uncle around 10th and MLK. Then found out my # for 45 Apt no longer works. Anyone have new.Over the past weekend NCP stepped up the busts around various trouble zones, especially around MLK near the teepee. Just driving through was enough to get you pulled over and hassled. I know I was. This probably has put a damper in things this week.

Anyway, I still forged ahead and found what I was looking for, and if you keep your eyes open they are still out there.

Rabble
08-23-12, 17:03
Lewis and grand. 2 times this week I ran across a tall blond WSW that was about an 8 on the SW scale, almost a TGTBT. Tight low slung jeans and shoulder length bleach blond hair.

About a 6 on the mechanics, .25 for the damage, and she did offer a full menu.

Member #4914
08-23-12, 23:27
Lewis and grand. 2 times this week I ran across a tall blond WSW that was about an 8 on the SW scale, almost a TGTBT. Tight low slung jeans and shoulder length bleach blond hair.

About a 6 on the mechanics, .25 for the damage, and she did offer a full menu.Did you get a name? I've seen two blonde WSWs working on Grand in the last two weeks. Three, if you count that nutcase Stephanie that hangs around downtown.

Rabble
08-24-12, 09:15
Did you get a name? I've seen two blonde WSWs working on Grand in the last two weeks. Three, if you count that nutcase Stephanie that hangs around downtown.Michelle.

Also had a belly button ring, both times I saw her she had half-shirts on and she could really pull them off.

I also saw a shorter brunette with hair down to mid back that looked pretty nice on the first pass, but someone swooped in for the steal before I could get a closer look.

Hand Banana
08-24-12, 09:35
Michelle.

Also had a belly button ring, both times I saw her she had half-shirts on and she could really pull them off.Ahh, Michelle the giant bamboo shoot. She's 6' and weighs 27lbs, right? She hangs around downtown Waukegan during the day.

Member #5933
08-24-12, 10:39
Did you get a name? I've seen two blonde WSWs working on Grand in the last two weeks. Three, if you count that nutcase Stephanie that hangs around downtown.Stephanie she's pretty short nice ass body and looks really young right? Or is this a diff Stephanie? I picked up a Stephanie once a while back who was awfully cute and didn't seem crazy. Skills were not the greatest as her jaw hurt quite fast but I wouldve liked to hit that but couldn't at time. Never saw her since. Whos Michele? Any digits?

Chazzster
08-25-12, 23:09
Ahh, Michelle the giant bamboo shoot. She's 6' and weighs 27lbs, right? She hangs around downtown Waukegan during the day.Is it the same tall skinny blonde michelle that used to work NC? I saw her a couple of time about 5-6 years ago and picked her up on several occasions. She always wanted mish, but she gave the best damn BBBJ that I have ever gotten. Bar none. I thought that she gave up on the game. Or did she just get out of prison, or finally come back to the area. I think a couple of years back she posted on here claiming that she had given up on the game, and that she had an iq that would have made mensa contact her etc ad nauseum. Either way, if anybody has any digits, it would be greatly appreciated and I can return in kind.

Chazzster
08-25-12, 23:10
Stephanie she's pretty short nice ass body and looks really young right? Or is this a diff Stephanie? I picked up a Stephanie once a while back who was awfully cute and didn't seem crazy. Skills were not the greatest as her jaw hurt quite fast but I wouldve liked to hit that but couldn't at time. Never saw her since. Whos Michele? Any digits?Got any digits?

Chazzster
08-25-12, 23:11
Ahh, Michelle the giant bamboo shoot. She's 6' and weighs 27lbs, right? She hangs around downtown Waukegan during the day.Any particular place / s?

Chazzster
08-25-12, 23:13

About a 6 on the mechanics, .25 for the damage, and she did offer a full menu.I have never really had much luck on grand, and never really thought to check out lewis. Are you talking about checking out both, or the intersection of both? Also, what time are you finding them. I normally don't go out until it is dark out. Though if I stop at GLNTC during the day, I might sometimes go out on the prowl.

Member #5933
08-28-12, 13:35
Today an hr ago I met the most amazing WSW I've ever seen. She was on 10th sitting in parking lot of some mexican store. I drove around many many times because I thought for sure she was a sting. Finally I pick her up. She's 5'3" two toned brown and blonde hair, the sexiest green eyes. She has her eyebrow pierced, and her clit pierced (finds out later).

Her name is Alyssa she's 28 and new. She has many tattoos but not to many. She had no track marks but maybe a drunk. I'm not sure. One of her arms is totally messed up cause she was hit by a fucking train! She says) so we do LE check and she's so petite and sexy its unbelievable. She says oh your shaved, me too and lifts her mini skirt to a beautiful shaved very small pussy with a piercing on her clit.

I wanted to fuck her but I am dumb and sont know cheap motels and neither did she. She REALLY wanted to fuck me. Anyways off to my spot. This girl says if I'm getting you off you better do me too. She has deepthroat skills unmatched, played with the boys too. I made her cum from rubbing her clit and ring and then she took me in her mouth but.

Couldn't take whole load so she soaked it up with her hand.

This was amazing! I'm positive she wanted to stay with me for the night and I thought about it butmy golden rule is never bring a hoe home.

Sadly her phone just broke and got stolen from some black guy who beat her up cause she didn't want to pimp. This girl is amazing guys please treat her well. I may go get her again after dinner LOL. Wow if only I'd met her off the streets. Enjoy!

Chazzster
08-28-12, 20:25
I will have to keep an eye out for her.

Today an hr ago I met the most amazing WSW I've ever seen. She was on 10th sitting in parking lot of some mexican store. I drove around many many times because I thought for sure she was a sting. Finally I pick her up. She's 5'3" two toned brown and blonde hair, the sexiest green eyes. She has her eyebrow pierced, and her clit pierced (finds out later).

Her name is Alyssa she's 28 and new. She has many tattoos but not to many. She had no track marks but maybe a drunk. I'm not sure. One of her arms is totally messed up cause she was hit by a fucking train! She says) so we do LE check and she's so petite and sexy its unbelievable. She says oh your shaved, me too and lifts her mini skirt to a beautiful shaved very small pussy with a piercing on her clit.

I wanted to fuck her but I am dumb and sont know cheap motels and neither did she. She REALLY wanted to fuck me. Anyways off to my spot. This girl says if I'm getting you off you better do me too. She has deepthroat skills unmatched, played with the boys too. I made her cum from rubbing her clit and ring and then she took me in her mouth but.

Couldn't take whole load so she soaked it up with her hand.

This was amazing! I'm positive she wanted to stay with me for the night and I thought about it butmy golden rule is never bring a hoe home.

Sadly her phone just broke and got stolen from some black guy who beat her up cause she didn't want to pimp. This girl is amazing guys please treat her well. I may go get her again after dinner LOL. Wow if only I'd met her off the streets. Enjoy!

Chazzster
08-30-12, 09:57
I drove up and down 10th looking for Alyssa. I checked every damn hispanic business that I could think of around 1 pm I saw a thin BSW and WSW hanging out sitting out on a stoop on 10th, however, after driving around, I saw way too much leo activity. I ended up calling it quits. I came back out around 7:30 and hit up MLK in NC first. I saw a girl who looked to be about 18-21, petite WSW with two toned colored hair (blonde and brunette.) She was sitting on the stoop of the apartment building sandwiched in between tepee liquors and the family dollar. She was with a group of approximately five people and obviously was the only white one there. I drove by twice and she kept looking, but I saw no sign of her wanting to get up. She almost seemed TGTBT. I ended up hitting 10th again (still looking for alyssa (wasn't sure if that was her in nc or not) and the asian. No luck. I ended up driving up closer to lewis and saw the thin WSW that I saw earlier down on tench around noon. She was walking eastboud so I just passed her up and made a left and pulled around and waited for her. Her body is very nice. She looks to be late thirties. Her face isn't much too look at, but I have seen far worse walking the streets. She wanted to either go to a hotel or her place and she wanted 50. I talked her down to thirty for FS and BBBJ. She, like every damn other SW, seemingly has no phone. I did drop her off in front of her house. She she lives off of the street that that is right behind the liqour store that is behind the fruit market near lewis and 10th. If you went northbound from 10th, you would go down about five hundred yards to the first street on your right. If you hang a right, it would then be the very first house on your right hand side. She did say that she does girl on girl action / 3 some's with the thin BSW by the name of tasha, who looked to be in her mid to late twenties.

Rabble
08-30-12, 20:00
I have never really had much luck on grand, and never really thought to check out lewis. Are you talking about checking out both, or the intersection of both? Also, what time are you finding them. I normally don't go out until it is dark out. Though if I stop at GLNTC during the day, I might sometimes go out on the prowl.Sorry for the delay- Around 11pm-midnight both times, intersection of grand and lewis.

You can't miss her.

PM for more detail.

Rabble
08-30-12, 20:01
Is it the same tall skinny blonde michelle that used to work NC? I saw her a couple of time about 5-6 years ago and picked her up on several occasions. She always wanted mish, but she gave the best damn BBBJ that I have ever gotten. Bar none. I thought that she gave up on the game. Or did she just get out of prison, or finally come back to the area. I think a couple of years back she posted on here claiming that she had given up on the game, and that she had an iq that would have made mensa contact her etc ad nauseum. Either way, if anybody has any digits, it would be greatly appreciated and I can return in kind.Yes- that is the same gal!

Chazzster
08-31-12, 00:57
Sorry for the delay- Around 11pm-midnight both times, intersection of grand and lewis.

You can't miss her.

PM for more detail.I will have to check it out. I don't normally go north of 10th street when out hunting, but I might start doing so. Doesn't really seem to be as much leo activity around, and a lot more plausible reasons to be in that area.

Member #5933
08-31-12, 10:00
Chazz thats not her. I know who you picked up though. I think. If you had picked up Alyssa she has a a very nice face, her green eyes stand out. I saw that chick you picked up yesterday too. Alyssa may have moved as she got beat up there earlier and seemed unwelcome. She said she was friends with alot of girls there though. If I see her again I may just buy her a cheap ass pre paid phone so I can reach her LOL. Nothing like her out there. Skills and looks unmatched.

Chazzster
08-31-12, 16:46
Chazz thats not her. I know who you picked up though. I think. If you had picked up Alyssa she has a a very nice face, her green eyes stand out. I saw that chick you picked up yesterday too. Alyssa may have moved as she got beat up there earlier and seemed unwelcome. She said she was friends with alot of girls there though. If I see her again I may just buy her a cheap ass pre paid phone so I can reach her LOL. Nothing like her out there. Skills and looks unmatched.Oh, I know that Kelly isn't alyssa. I just wasn't sure whether or not the girl that I saw in NC on MLK next to tepee was her or not. For some reason that same day, I saw a short brunette who was wearing some peach colored shorts who didn't look like a SW whatsoever hanging around some thug looking fellows from the time that I initially began prowling around noon all the way to around 830.

Rabble
08-31-12, 16:46
In my previous posts, it is washington and lewis. My bad. Not from the area, and street signs are not what I am looking for when I am out that way.

Member #4914
08-31-12, 20:52
Is it the same tall skinny blonde michelle that used to work NC? I saw her a couple of time about 5-6 years ago and picked her up on several occasions. She always wanted mish, but she gave the best damn BBBJ that I have ever gotten. Bar none. I thought that she gave up on the game. Or did she just get out of prison, or finally come back to the area. I think a couple of years back she posted on here claiming that she had given up on the game, and that she had an iq that would have made mensa contact her etc ad nauseum. Either way, if anybody has any digits, it would be greatly appreciated and I can return in kind.The tall Michelle that used to work MLK in NC 5+ years ago was about 6'2" with the most famous oral skills of any SW in NC history. She retired and I have seen her around town shopping, but she seems to be well on with her new life and staying straight (I'm happy for her too). The new Michelle on Grand is definitely NOT her.

The new Michelle is about 35ish, very thin, washboard tummy, has a nice ass, has a descent face but has some minor dental issues. She is a really nice date, keeps her word, is no drama and will make sure you are well taken care of. My kind of girl!

Someone asked if Stephanie was young; well she looks about 30. Could be 22-25 and rode hard, I don't know. But she is good looking enough that you will certainly notice her, and maybe even consider picking her up. The problem is that as she reaches the car window you will begin to get an earful about whatever drama she has going on, and if you still let her in, it will get worse and then she will most likely turn on you causing a major situation to try to rip you off by running off or setting you up with one of the bros that she hangs out with. That's my 2 cents, proceed at your own risk.

I like the sound of this Alyssa, wonder if I've tagged her before.

Yesterday at about 5 PM on Greenbay by the Ramada Inn I spotted WSW Jennifer Rose from BP walking around looking like Molly Ringwald with some seriously pink hair. She was in a good mood, has lost some weight and was looking sexy, how could I resist? So I let her make me happy in the parking lot right there. Keep your eyes peeled

Chazzster
09-01-12, 19:00
Well, I hooked up with "Michelle" last night around 10 p. m., though she goes by the name of Hope. I picked her up from a chain motel near the border of beach park and waukegan. We drove to a secluded dark side street in a more "upscale" part of waukegan. She gave a very good BBBJCIM. On a SW scale I would give her a solid 8; she is around 6 ft tall and quite skinny, with both small ass and small breasts, though she does have a tongue and navel ring with a very nicely toned midsection (I have never seen a woman with such a nice midsection that had 3 or more kids.) She has blonde hair and hazel eyes and a decent complexion and the face is definitely not bad to look at at all (it was really weird as she looks almost identical to my best friend's wife and has the same voice.) I do plan on meeting up with her again as : a) no drama b) definitely doesn't look like a crack working girl is driving around in the car with me c) eager to please d) substantially better looking than nearly any SW that I have seen e) not a rip off. While it was only limited to be a BBBJCIM, I was fingering her the whole time and she is very tight and there was no smell. That isn't to say that I want to DATY (that is a no go with such women with me) , I am interested in doing more on our next visit.

For many of you guys wanting multiple pops etc, one trick that has worked for me is taking the ones that DON'T look like SW's out to bars out in grayslake, mundelein or libertyville. I will spend a couple of hours with them, and more often than not I'm getting roadhead on the way there, and usually multiple FS pops. More often than not, they are so grateful for being taken out of the slums that they don't even ask for money.........stop and think about it, how often do you think that they are treated like an ordinary person? As such, I think that I will be doing this with Michelle / Hope in the future.

Chazzster
09-01-12, 21:48
Sorry for the delay- Around 11pm-midnight both times, intersection of grand and lewis.

You can't miss her.

PM for more detail.Yeah, you will find her at the intersection of washington and lewis as she frequently stays over with a friend of hers that lives in one of the apartment buildings near there.

Member #5933
09-03-12, 10:45
Well I've looked for this diamond in a rough 5x since last Tues and I've not found her. Anyone had the luck to have found her?

Chazzster
09-03-12, 14:56
Well I've looked for this diamond in a rough 5x since last Tues and I've not found her. Anyone had the luck to have found her?I am pretty sure that I saw her (based on your description) Wednesday around 7 pm on MLK in NC on the stoop of the apartment building in between family dollar and tepee. While she was looking, she didn't seem to take any initiative to get up either time that I passed her.

Member #5933
09-09-12, 20:12
I am pretty sure that I saw her (based on your description) Wednesday around 7 pm on MLK in NC on the stoop of the apartment building in between family dollar and tepee. While she was looking, she didn't seem to take any initiative to get up either time that I passed her.Yep thats her! I found her at same spot tonight. The shitty thing is she was being totally harrarsed by a cop in the lot for over 45 mins. I drove past so many x and gave up. She had told me some cop keeps hitting on her hardcore and telling her hell arrest her unless she fucks them so maybe thats him I dunno. Least I know she's in area still. Damn I wanted that ass tonight

Chazzster
09-10-12, 01:19
Yep thats her! I found her at same spot tonight. The shitty thing is she was being totally harrarsed by a cop in the lot for over 45 mins. I drove past so many x and gave up. She had told me some cop keeps hitting on her hardcore and telling her hell arrest her unless she fucks them so maybe thats him I dunno. Least I know she's in area still. Damn I wanted that ass tonightI have heard other providers say that about the NC police before. As much as people seem to hate on the NC police, one cut me a major break once. It was one night when I headed out looking for some action after I had been drinking with some friends. I picked up a thick blonde cutie around 10th. Before we could even get to business, I got pulled over by LEO there. He knew damn well what was up and knew that I had been drinking and that I would have blown well over. The only bond that we had was that we were both vets. After talking to him for a minute, he said that he was going to arrest me for failing to provide proof of insurance, which would have taken me off of the streets without a dui nor solicitation charge and obviously the charges would be dropped as I could prove that I had insurance. The only set back was the impound fee and cab fare.

Either way, if you have luck with her, get back to us. Preferably with digits.

Chazzster
09-10-12, 01:31
So, I set up a meeting with Hope (aka Michelle) on Sat. And asked her if she would be down with some three way action (she had made such indications in the past.) She set it up with her friend Vera. Vera is a petite late thirties black woman who has aged nicely. It was conveniently at Vera's apartment (which was amazingly spotless, albeit somewhat barren and small.) Vera has her own place that is near the intersection of Washington and Lews. If you head west (away from the lake and courthouse for those that have bad directional sense) on Washington from the intersection of Washinton and Lewis, she is lives in the brown brick apartment buildings on the right hand side of the road approximately 100-150 yards down from the aforementioned intersection. While there was no bed, there was a decently nice futon (did I mention that her place was immaculate albeit small and barren?) and I did get some backdoor fun with Vera. There was some girl on girl action, though I would have liked a bit more. Total set back was $. Though I did tip a bit extra as I got two pops. While I could tell (via a trace odor) that some drug usage had transpired there, I saw no sign of it nor did any take place while I was there, though I am sure that calls were made as soon as I left LOL. There were no disturbances (you could hear people walking up the stairs and down the hallway, but hey, it isn't as though she is the only person that lives there) as well as no rush service nor trying to nickel and dime me with upsells. While this is a bit more than I typically spend on such things, it is definitely nice to splurge every now and again. I would repeat again either individually or menagerie trois. I am sure that both would be down with DATY, however, that is not something that I do, at least with providers.

Member #5933
09-10-12, 09:09
So, I set up a meeting with Hope (aka Michelle) on Sat. And asked her if she would be down with some three way action (she had made such indications in the past.) She set it up with her friend Vera. Vera is a petite late thirties black woman who has aged nicely. It was conveniently at Vera's apartment (which was amazingly spotless, albeit somewhat barren and small.) Vera has her own place that is near the intersection of Washington and Lews. If you head west (away from the lake and courthouse for those that have bad directional sense) on Washington from the intersection of Washinton and Lewis, she is lives in the brown brick apartment buildings on the right hand side of the road approximately 100-150 yards down from the aforementioned intersection. While there was no bed, there was a decently nice futon (did I mention that her place was immaculate albeit small and barren?) and I did get some backdoor fun with Vera. There was some girl on girl action, though I would have liked a bit more. Total set back was $. Though I did tip a bit extra as I got two pops. While I could tell (via a trace odor) that some drug usage had transpired there, I saw no sign of it nor did any take place while I was there, though I am sure that calls were made as soon as I left LOL. There were no disturbances (you could hear people walking up the stairs and down the hallway, but hey, it isn't as though she is the only person that lives there) as well as no rush service nor trying to nickel and dime me with upsells. While this is a bit more than I typically spend on such things, it is definitely nice to splurge every now and again. I would repeat again either individually or menagerie trois. I am sure that both would be down with DATY, however, that is not something that I do, at least with providers.I've called Michelle a few times and seen her and she's not to bad although she gets lazy with oral and isn't a deep throater. Nice body and always is nice. Its nice to have her readily available by phone though. We need to make a directory and share with our quant group. Pussy on speed dial!

Chazzster
09-10-12, 13:25
I've called Michelle a few times and seen her and she's not to bad although she gets lazy with oral and isn't a deep throater. Nice body and always is nice. Its nice to have her readily available by phone though. We need to make a directory and share with our quant group. Pussy on speed dial!I didn't have that same experience with Hope (aka michelle. She really does go by Hope, and that is what others know her by). She doesn't like doing the stuff in broad day light (rightly so.) If she feels comfortable, and feels that there is a significantly less chance of getting caught, she will give a better performance (logically so.) I am not the hugest guy around, but I'm definitely not small and she was deep throating me. She was pretty accommodating as to giving me oral exactly how I like it (hard and fast) and had no issues swallowing every last drop (she just wanted to be warned ahead of time.)

One thing that I do like about Hope is that even though she has your phone number, she doesn't call you all of the time. She has only called me once for the two or so weeks that she has had my number...........some other providers will call you 4-5 times a day which is insane.

Deezer1
09-11-12, 02:02
So I was crusing the streets about an hour ago and saw a WSW near lewis on Washington, I pulled over on a side street and just pretended to be on my phone. She turned the corner and tried opening the door to my car (my stupid self forgot to unlock it when I pulled over) lucky I had my Window down and asked you want to give me a ride. I was kind of skeptical of saying yes so I just asked for her digits and her name she said she was Pam. I was wondering if any of you guys know this girl. She is in her late 30's maybe she was clean looking and smelled somewhat nice, she has auburn hairand a few tattoos one of which says Pam on her arm. I'd greatly appreciate any info on her. She seemed like she was cool but rather be safe than sorry. So if any of you can help with Intel again I'd appreciate it because she really didn't look too bad if say about a solid 6. 5-7.

Also I checked out the AMP on 41 and 176. I called and set up an appointment with any for 1 hour. It was 60 like they had said on the phone and got in the room, amy stepped outside for me to undress and then came back in. We had a little conversation about the weather and random stuff you know just small talk. About 20 min into the massage she started the tease the boys a bit (which was pretty obvious what she was trying to do) she then told me to flip over and she smiled when I flipped over and cover jr with a small towel. She continued the massage for about 10 min and kept teasing me so I gave her a smerk and she then took the towel off and she proceeded to say it would be. 60 for tip I haggledd a bit with her and agreed on a. 20 she was still happy and said you lay back and let me take care of everything. She did just that and cleaned me off and she still finished the hour massage. All in all I'd have to say it was okay not great but ok.

I've also been to tatianas in Northbrook a few more times and have had good look with alana. She is in her 30s blonde hair and nice little tight body. She gave a good massage and also teased the boys but she just went for it after the first 3 brushes with them. She continued to massage them really slow and with alot of oil and them she told me to flip over and continued to play with jr. She was in to it as much as I was. She then asked if I could tip her I said I only had 40 she said okay and continued, I started to grab her assistant and her tits. She said you're doing alot for only 30 in tip, I said I'd give her another 30 if she would get undressed and she agreed. Great little body on her, she let my grab everything and let me finger her she was nice and wet and tight. I asked if she could do FS but she said she needed more money but I was tapped out on cash (forgot to mention it was 80 for the massage) she said next time baby. She finished me off and cleaned me up and also finished the massage. I'd have to rate the massage and her at a solid 9, I would have gave her a ten if her accent wasn't so strong (she's Russian). Tatianas is better than the AMP on 41 and 176 Imo. I have also seen other masseuses at tatianas and have good look with them. If any info is wanted pm me. Stay safe D1

Member #5933
09-11-12, 10:31
I didn't have that same experience with Hope (aka michelle. She really does go by Hope, and that is what others know her by). She doesn't like doing the stuff in broad day light (rightly so.) If she feels comfortable, and feels that there is a significantly less chance of getting caught, she will give a better performance (logically so.) I am not the hugest guy around, but I'm definitely not small and she was deep throating me. She was pretty accommodating as to giving me oral exactly how I like it (hard and fast) and had no issues swallowing every last drop (she just wanted to be warned ahead of time.)

One thing that I do like about Hope is that even though she has your phone number, she doesn't call you all of the time. She has only called me once for the two or so weeks that she has had my number. Some other providers will call you 4-5 times a day which is insane.Chazz did ya check your pm's? Also people are messaging me for Michelle or Hopes digits. I haven't given them out but should we? To sr's of course?

Rstuart
09-11-12, 13:30
I've also been to tatianas in Northbrook a few more times and have had good look with alana. She is in her 30s blonde hair and nice little tight body. She gave a good massage and also teased the boys but she just went for it after the first 3 brushes with them. She continued to massage them really slow and with alot of oil and them she told me to flip over and continued to play with jr. She was in to it as much as I was. She then asked if I could tip her I said I only had 40 she said okay and continued, I started to grab her assistant and her tits. She said you're doing alot for only 30 in tip, I said I'd give her another 30 if she would get undressed and she agreed. Great little body on her, she let my grab everything and let me finger her she was nice and wet and tight. I asked if she could do FS but she said she needed more money but I was tapped out on cash (forgot to mention it was 80 for the massage) she said next time baby. She finished me off and cleaned me up and also finished the massage. I'd have to rate the massage and her at a solid 9, I would have gave her a ten if her accent wasn't so strong (she's Russian). Tatianas is better than the AMP on 41 and 176 Imo. I have also seen other masseuses at tatianas and have good look with them. If any info is wanted pm me. Stay safe D1Where is Tat's in NB? I seem to only find evanston? Same thing?

Chazzster
09-11-12, 13:36
Chazz did ya check your pm's? Also people are messaging me for Michelle or Hopes digits. I haven't given them out but should we? To sr's of course?I got it your PM. I will check it out sometime this week. I don't see any reason not to share the numbers with seniors.

Chazzster
09-11-12, 13:38
So I was crusing the streets about an hour ago and saw a WSW near lewis on Washington, I pulled over on a side street and just pretended to be on my phone. She turned the corner and tried opening the door to my car (my stupid self forgot to unlock it when I pulled over) lucky I had my Window down and asked you want to give me a ride. I was kind of skeptical of saying yes so I just asked for her digits and her name she said she was Pam. I was wondering if any of you guys know this girl. She is in her late 30's maybe she was clean looking and smelled somewhat nice, she has auburn hairand a few tattoos one of which says Pam on her arm. I'd greatly appreciate any info on her. She seemed like she was cool but rather be safe than sorry. So if any of you can help with Intel again I'd appreciate it because she really didn't look too bad if say about a solid 6. 5-7.

Also I checked out the AMP on 41 and 176. I called and set up an appointment with any for 1 hour. It was 60 like they had said on the phone and got in the room, amy stepped outside for me to undress and then came back in. We had a little conversation about the weather and random stuff you know just small talk. About 20 min into the massage she started the tease the boys a bit (which was pretty obvious what she was trying to do) she then told me to flip over and she smiled when I flipped over and cover jr with a small towel. She continued the massage for about 10 min and kept teasing me so I gave her a smerk and she then took the towel off and she proceeded to say it would be. 60 for tip I haggledd a bit with her and agreed on a. 20 she was still happy and said you lay back and let me take care of everything. She did just that and cleaned me off and she still finished the hour massage. All in all I'd have to say it was okay not great but ok.

I've also been to tatianas in Northbrook a few more times and have had good look with alana. She is in her 30s blonde hair and nice little tight body. She gave a good massage and also teased the boys but she just went for it after the first 3 brushes with them. She continued to massage them really slow and with alot of oil and them she told me to flip over and continued to play with jr. She was in to it as much as I was. She then asked if I could tip her I said I only had 40 she said okay and continued, I started to grab her assistant and her tits. She said you're doing alot for only 30 in tip, I said I'd give her another 30 if she would get undressed and she agreed. Great little body on her, she let my grab everything and let me finger her she was nice and wet and tight. I asked if she could do FS but she said she needed more money but I was tapped out on cash (forgot to mention it was 80 for the massage) she said next time baby. She finished me off and cleaned me up and also finished the massage. I'd have to rate the massage and her at a solid 9, I would have gave her a ten if her accent wasn't so strong (she's Russian). Tatianas is better than the AMP on 41 and 176 Imo. I have also seen other masseuses at tatianas and have good look with them. If any info is wanted pm me. Stay safe D1I don't know anything about "Pam."

AMPs normally aren't my thing.

Deezer1
09-11-12, 21:42
Where is Tat's in NB? I seem to only find evanston? Same thing?It's right on Shermer Road by the 7 eleven. And I called the 847 number that pops up when you Google it.

Deezer1
09-11-12, 21:46
I don't know anything about "Pam."

AMPs normally aren't my thing.Yea idk about her I looked in the older posts to see if anything was said on her but nothing, I think I'm just going to have to wait this 1 out and hopefully have better luck with my little cruises around waukegan.

Deezer1
09-12-12, 23:39
Okay so last night I was out and about on my cruise through waukegan around 11pm-12am and ran in to Pam again. Jr was hard and had been on the stroll for about 25 min and had had enough of waiting so I talked to her again. I was by Washington between lewis and butrick when I saw her, and she just hopped in and we took a quick drive and parked. She got down to business right away and said she wanted the cash upfront. I really don't like to pay upfront without me finishing up, but I paid her first and she got right to work. She had a nice set of breasts on her they were 36 see I believe and very smooth and soft, I was playing with them while she was getting jr ready. She gave an okay BBBJCIM nothing spectacular since she couldn't dt but ok none the less. I finished and she said I should call her ASAP LOL, she was overall a decent 20 spent. Would give her a call to meet up with her instead driving around.

Stay safe,

D1

Member #4914
09-13-12, 02:59
Tonight was a banner night for SWs to be out, unfortunately, they were almost all pretty nasty looking.

The bigger problem was that Waukegan PD & LC Sheriff were running some kind of crazy sting operations in at least three spots tonight, and the aftermath killed the mood for everyone outside, so it got real DEAD and quiet by 11 PM.

Watch out, its an election year

Rocket Dork
09-13-12, 08:37
Chazzster sent me Michelle's phone number. Exchanging info is what this board is all about. I met up with Michelle and had a great time. She is a really nice good looking woman. Thanks again Chazzster. Rocket Dork

Chazzster
09-13-12, 09:39
Chazzster sent me Michelle's phone number. Exchanging info is what this board is all about. I met up with Michelle and had a great time. She is a really nice good looking woman. Thanks again Chazzster. Rocket Dork No problem. I met up with her yesterday as well. I was out in the area and picked her up around 1 and dropped her off a half hour later on Washington. Her oral skill seemed to drop a bit from last time, but overall, it was a good time.

Chazzster
09-13-12, 23:23
Well, apparently Vera is getting overwhelmed with calls. She apparently "doesn't live like Hope" and "has a man" and only does this sort of thing "part time." I guess you just have to hit her on the right day when she is working and mad at her man.

Member #5933
09-14-12, 09:15
No problem. I met up with her yesterday as well. I was out in the area and picked her up around 1 and dropped her off a half hour later on Washington. Her oral skill seemed to drop a bit from last time, but overall, it was a good time.Yep I agree on her oral skills dropping. She was a 8 1st time a 7 2nd and 3rd time maybe a 4. She complained her jaw was sore and huffy puffy. So I haven't seen her since. Goona go pick up Alyssa today and spend some quality time tappin that ass!

Chazzster
09-19-12, 21:31
I have not met up with pam yet, but she sent me a picture that is supposedly of her. If any other folks on here have pics, lets see them so that we aren't making what some of us might consider to be wasted trips.

Member #4914
09-19-12, 21:37
Well I've looked for this diamond in a rough 5x since last Tues and I've not found her. Anyone had the luck to have found her?Been on the lookout for this Aliza that you guys keep mentioning and today was the day.

She is nice, sweet and has a great personality, no drama whatsoever. She also has a seriously beautiful face. But she also is skinny as hell, with whole allot of stretch marks, loose flesh, and looks like she has been through some serious weight loss recently.

I wish she had looked a bit healthier, but I can't say enough nice things about her, she is truly a "diamond in the rough" as someone had called her here before. Treat her nice.

SirP

Deezer1
09-19-12, 23:43
I have not met up with pam yet, but she sent me a picture that is supposedly of her. If any other folks on here have pics, lets see them so that we aren't making what some of us might consider to be wasted trips.Yup thats pam alright (accurate picture) , she was wearing something similar when I saw her. I've seen her twice. She does a decent job for the money.

Chiguy58
09-20-12, 08:32
Did the stroll fri, sat & mon down grand and washington between Jackson and lewis and NOTHING. The hours were between 10pm to like 1am. Would like to find local SW action and not have to drive to city with these gas price$. Am I just that unlucky?

Chazzster
09-20-12, 13:04
Did the stroll fri, sat & mon down grand and washington between Jackson and lewis and NOTHING. The hours were between 10pm to like 1am. Would like to find local SW action and not have to drive to city with these gas price$. Am I just that unlucky?They are out out there. MLK and Broadway in NC are good locales as are 10th and occasoinally 14th. Washington and Lewis are good as well. Supposedly Grand and Genesee are good as well, though I have never had any luck on those streets.

Hand Banana
09-25-12, 07:55
Was out cruising 10th in NC last night and found someone new (to me). Nay Nay. BSW with cute figure. Tried FS in the car but that wasn't going to be successful so took her to the roost on Sheridan. Grabbed the hour room and was able to have a bit more room and a shower afterwards. Nice girl, good oral, decent box, and she smelled clean. She was drunk, but that's not a total surprise. A good time was had by all.

HB

Member #4914
09-25-12, 22:28
Was out cruising 10th in NC last night and found someone new (to me). Nay Nay. BSW with cute figure. Tried FS in the car but that wasn't going to be successful so took her to the roost on Sheridan. Grabbed the hour room and was able to have a bit more room and a shower afterwards. Nice girl, good oral, decent box, and she smelled clean. She was drunk, but that's not a total surprise. A good time was had by all.

HBNayNay is a sweetheart, never had a bad time with her.

Member #5933
09-28-12, 15:52
I'm not sure if anyone else has ever had Jasmine but she gives some of thebest head ever! She's not at ugly either. She can be moody though and she's def pro hustler. She always has a diff hair piece: blond, red etc. When done up she slightly resembles Rihanna sorta.

Well she lives 4 houses down on Broadway from Alyssa. I didn't see Alyssa today but I did see my good friend Jasmine. Anyways after some mind-blowing head I asked her if she knew Alyssa, since they live by each other. Here comes the fireworks.

She says how U know that little hoe? I replie well I pick her up all the time. She replies Alyssa aint supposed to be whoring nomore she pregnant with my brother! I was like awww Shit man I'm getting to old for this shit!

So sadly Alyssa either is sneaking or done. If she's sneaking and you get caught with her be ready for 1 pissed off black man. Regardless ima stay away from the scene for a bit and hit up AMPs. Have a great weekend all LOL

Dbomb
09-29-12, 14:33
I'm not sure if anyone else has ever had Jasmine but she gives some of thebest head ever! She's not at ugly either. She can be moody though and she's def pro hustler. She always has a diff hair piece: blond, red etc. When done up she slightly resembles Rihanna sorta.

Well she lives 4 houses down on Broadway from Alyssa. I didn't see Alyssa today but I did see my good friend Jasmine. Anyways after some mind-blowing head I asked her if she knew Alyssa, since they live by each other. Here comes the fireworks.

She says how U know that little hoe? I replie well I pick her up all the time. She replies Alyssa aint supposed to be whoring nomore she pregnant with my brother! I was like.

awww

Shit man I'm getting to old for this shit!

So sadly Alyssa either is sneaking or done. If she's sneaking and you get caught with her be ready for 1 pissed off black man. Regardless ima stay away from the scene for a bit and hit up AMPs. Have a great weekend all LOLI was thinking about trying her out, she sounded so sweet! Maybe I could still. Aw god DAMN it!

Hand Banana
09-30-12, 21:34

She says how U know that little hoe? I replie well I pick her up all the time. She replies Alyssa aint supposed to be whoring nomore she pregnant with my brother! I was like.

awww

Shit man I'm getting to old for this shit!

So sadly Alyssa either is sneaking or done. If she's sneaking and you get caught with her be ready for 1 pissed off black man. Regardless ima stay away from the scene for a bit and hit up AMPs. Have a great weekend all LOLHey MMA.

The first thing that popped into my mind when I read your post was "every hooker I know tells me the truth 100% of the time" hahah. Don't know if Jasmine is bullshitting you or not, but usually when a hooker's lips are moving it's a good indicator that she's lying.

With luck I'll get to sample both those girls this cuming week.

Cheers,

HB

Chazzster
10-01-12, 18:04
Speak for yourself. I have known working girls to be nothing more than a guiding light for moral fortitude.

Hey MMA.

The first thing that popped into my mind when I read your post was "every hooker I know tells me the truth 100% of the time" hahah. Don't know if Jasmine is bullshitting you or not, but usually when a hooker's lips are moving it's a good indicator that she's lying.

With luck I'll get to sample both those girls this cuming week.

Cheers,

HB

Hand Banana
10-03-12, 08:47
Speak for yourself. I have known working girls to be nothing more than a guiding light for moral fortitude.Hey Chazz.

I realize there are honest working girls out in the world. I also realize there are honest politicians and lawyers as well. This doesn't mean when a congressman tells me something on TV, a lawyer makes a claim in his office, or a SW is leaning through my car window that I should expect it to be true. Many of the people I deal with throughout the day are people that tell me the truth 95%+ of the time. When I deal with working girls that number goes right out the window. Now, I don't think they wake up in the morning and say "if that guy Hand Banana comes around today I'm going to tell him a lie" but their lives are complicated by the nature of their work, the people they're working with and oftentimes the substances they consume. I understand they feel a certain "flexibility" is required with the truth.

I'm not saying they're evil. I'm not saying they're bad people. I'm not saying they are out to deceive from the moment they wake. My statement addresses the fact that their lives are pretty chaotic with LEO, pimps / boyfriends, hobbyists, and possibly unknown substance (s) coursing through their systems. When a working girl, especially a SG, tells me something my first instinct is to not believe what they say.

I realize everyone here has had different experiences with working girls. I've sampled SG to porn starlet, I've had domestic and international flavors. The one thing I've found is that almost all have their lies. Sure, some lies are small "you hansum man mr. Hand banana" up to "I luv you mr hand banana" and everything in between.

So, no offense meant. I'm just speaking from my experience. In reference to the original post by MMA: maybe Jasmine was telling the truth. Maybe she was lying her ass off. Do we really know? Will we ever know? Who knows LOL. All I know if when a working girl tells me something like this (heck, tells me most anything) my first reaction is disbelief.

Cheers,

HB

Chazzster
10-03-12, 22:25
I was being completely sarcastic when I made that statement. I have no trust in any SW / escort / AMP worker etc.

Hey Chazz.

I realize there are honest working girls out in the world. I also realize there are honest politicians and lawyers as well. This doesn't mean when a congressman tells me something on TV, a lawyer makes a claim in his office, or a SW is leaning through my car window that I should expect it to be true. Many of the people I deal with throughout the day are people that tell me the truth 95%+ of the time. When I deal with working girls that number goes right out the window. Now, I don't think they wake up in the morning and say "if that guy Hand Banana comes around today I'm going to tell him a lie" but their lives are complicated by the nature of their work, the people they're working with and oftentimes the substances they consume. I understand they feel a certain "flexibility" is required with the truth.

I'm not saying they're evil. I'm not saying they're bad people. I'm not saying they are out to deceive from the moment they wake. My statement addresses the fact that their lives are pretty chaotic with LEO, pimps / boyfriends, hobbyists, and possibly unknown substance (s) coursing through their systems. When a working girl, especially a SG, tells me something my first instinct is to not believe what they say.

I realize everyone here has had different experiences with working girls. I've sampled SG to porn starlet, I've had domestic and international flavors. The one thing I've found is that almost all have their lies. Sure, some lies are small "you hansum man mr. Hand banana" up to "I luv you mr hand banana" and everything in between.

So, no offense meant. I'm just speaking from my experience. In reference to the original post by MMA: maybe Jasmine was telling the truth. Maybe she was lying her ass off. Do we really know? Will we ever know? Who knows LOL. All I know if when a working girl tells me something like this (heck, tells me most anything) my first reaction is disbelief.

Cheers,

HB

Member #4914
10-03-12, 23:51
I was being completely sarcastic when I made that statement. I have no trust in any SW / escort / AMP worker etc.The day Mongers & SWs start telling the truth, is the same day that LEO will start telling us where they will be doing stings.

Member #4914
10-11-12, 01:20
Has anyone met up with a new WSW going by Sam / Samantha? Claiming to be from San Diego? She's kinda heavyset, about 175-190 lbs, has big DD cups. 5'8", brown hair, and doesn't have too bad of a face.

She was out on Tuesday morning around 2:00 AM on 10th & McAlister- right by that BBQ & Catfish joint, and convinces me to pick her up at the stoplight while it's red. We started off alright, seemed nice, and said she knew a place by a park in Waukegan that she was comfortable with by Washington & Glen Rock.

On the way to the park, she starts getting calls from her "pimp" which starts the drama. This asshole kept calling her about every five minutes asking where she was now, what she was doing, and how long would she be.

We were on one of the side streets by the park, when he called the second or third time, and she got pretty damn specific about where we were, so when she hung up, I moved the car around to another block. At this point, she started to give me about 5 minutes of outstanding service, but sure enough he calls again! This time she wouldn't turn off the phone, and kept yacking and arguing with him. And then she starts asking me to take her to North Chicago to give this guy some money to get him off her back so we can finish.

It wasn't right whatever the fuck was going on, and felt like a set up all the way. So instead, I cruised us over to the LC Sheriff's building since I was only a few blocks away, and said for her "to get out, that I didn't like being set up". Seeing where we were parked, she freaked out and left real quick, no hassle. And as she got out, I swear I could hear her telling the guy on the phone "you had made him too paranoid, and he knew it was a setup. Now I'm stuck by the fucking cop station! So come get me".

Watch out for this one, she could be allot of trouble.

Rocket Dork
10-11-12, 22:54
Met up with Michelle again. Tall WSW with great body for a 39 year old. Nice lady, treat her right. Rocket Dork

Chazzster
10-11-12, 23:09
I am not familiar with her, though she doesn't sound like my type (not into big girls.) I am uncertain as to what I would do in that situation. I guess the best case scenario is chalking it up as a loss and getting her the hell out of your vehicle. I'm uncertain as to whether or not I would drop them off near a police station as that would seem like a roll of the dice. While I have been ripped off a couple of times, I really only had one issue of a woman not wanting to get out of the car. I ended up having to park the car and literally dragging her out.

Has anyone met up with a new WSW going by Sam / Samantha? Claiming to be from San Diego? She's kinda heavyset, about 175-190 lbs, has big DD cups. 5'8", brown hair, and doesn't have too bad of a face.

She was out on Tuesday morning around 2:00 AM on 10th & McAlister- right by that BBQ & Catfish joint, and convinces me to pick her up at the stoplight while it's red. We started off alright, seemed nice, and said she knew a place by a park in Waukegan that she was comfortable with by Washington & Glen Rock.

On the way to the park, she starts getting calls from her "pimp" which starts the drama. This asshole kept calling her about every five minutes asking where she was now, what she was doing, and how long would she be.

We were on one of the side streets by the park, when he called the second or third time, and she got pretty damn specific about where we were, so when she hung up, I moved the car around to another block. At this point, she started to give me about 5 minutes of outstanding service, but sure enough he calls again! This time she wouldn't turn off the phone, and kept yacking and arguing with him. And then she starts asking me to take her to North Chicago to give this guy some money to get him off her back so we can finish.

It wasn't right whatever the fuck was going on, and felt like a set up all the way. So instead, I cruised us over to the LC Sheriff's building since I was only a few blocks away, and said for her "to get out, that I didn't like being set up". Seeing where we were parked, she freaked out and left real quick, no hassle. And as she got out, I swear I could hear her telling the guy on the phone "you had made him too paranoid, and he knew it was a setup. Now I'm stuck by the fucking cop station! So come get me".

Watch out for this one, she could be allot of trouble.

Chazzster
10-11-12, 23:11
Met up with Michelle again. Tall WSW with great body for a 39 year old. Nice lady, treat her right. Rocket DorkI have not met up with her recently. I did meet up with Vera three Wednesday's ago (a little over two weeks ago.) I haven't been out in the area lately, but I am getting the itch to do so.

Member #4914
10-12-12, 01:31
I am not familiar with her, though she doesn't sound like my type (not into big girls.) I am uncertain as to what I would do in that situation. I guess the best case scenario is chalking it up as a loss and getting her the hell out of your vehicle. I'm uncertain as to whether or not I would drop them off near a police station as that would seem like a roll of the dice. While I have been ripped off a couple of times, I really only had one issue of a woman not wanting to get out of the car. I ended up having to park the car and literally dragging her out.Our little hobbies crime is only a misdemeanor and a tough one to prove at that, unless there is a witness to the exchange or agreement of favors for money. And even so, when you get busted for solicitation, its not a much different than just getting a traffic ticket, albeit a pretty expensive one. I've been through it already so it doesn't worry me that much anymore.

But lay one angry or freaked out finger on a woman, or if she can show marks that show that you did, it quickly can become a felony assault and domestic abuse charge, and you could be looking at jail time. It's much easier to try to explain to a cop that she wouldn't cooperate and get out of the car after giving her a ride so you drove to the station looking for help, than to get into a fight with a crazy women bent on creating drama or worse. Worse case is the cop knows you're full of shit about why she's really in the car, and reads you the riot act, but theres not really much else they can do about it.

I once had another crazy drama rip-off chick tell me how she would lie to the cops and say that I raped her if I didn't come up with some cash, when I finally dumped her off, she bee lined to a parked cops car and shook her finger at me mouthing "you're fucked now asshole". It kept me from sleeping restfully for weeks after, and off the streets for a few months. I probably should have given up this fucking hobby for good back then, the other night just reminded me of that fact.

Think I'll just stick to my regulars for little while and leave the cruising to you guys.

Member #5933
10-12-12, 15:38
Our little hobbies crime is only a misdemeanor and a tough one to prove at that, unless there is a witness to the exchange or agreement of favors for money. And even so, when you get busted for solicitation, its not a much different than just getting a traffic ticket, albeit a pretty expensive one. I've been through it already so it doesn't worry me that much anymore.

But lay one angry or freaked out finger on a woman, or if she can show marks that show that you did, it quickly can become a felony assault and domestic abuse charge, and you could be looking at jail time. It's much easier to try to explain to a cop that she wouldn't cooperate and get out of the car after giving her a ride so you drove to the station looking for help, than to get into a fight with a crazy women bent on creating drama or worse. Worse case is the cop knows you're full of shit about why she's really in the car, and reads you the riot act, but theres not really much else they can do about it.

I once had another crazy drama rip-off chick tell me how she would lie to the cops and say that I raped her if I didn't come up with some cash, when I finally dumped her off, she bee lined to a parked cops car and shook her finger at me mouthing "you're fucked now asshole". It kept me from sleeping restfully for weeks after, and off the streets for a few months. I probably should have given up this fucking hobby for good back then, the other night just reminded me of that fact.

Think I'll just stick to my regulars for little while and leave the cruising to you guys.Yeah man alotta drama lately. I haven't been cruising either. Want to share some regulars via pm? I got to few in North Illinois and a few in SE WI as well.

Chazzster
10-12-12, 21:38
I was out and about in NC last night. At roughly 11:30 pm I saw a woman who presumably is Alyssa. She was thin with what looked to brunette / raven hair with blonde streaks. She was walking eastbound on Broadway when I passed her. I went down to where that bar used to be where broadway and sheridan intersect and turned around. I saw Alyssa (presumably) this time walking west / southwest bound on broadway. She glanced both times, however, during both instances she was roughly 50 yards away from the police cameras. I am uncertain as to what all they can see etc, so I decided not to risk it. I then proceeded up MLK and saw a young BSW (early to mid twenties) with an average build and decent face giving me the look. I wasn't feeling it so I continued on. I ended up calling up Vera and headed over to her place for some more fun. I am still going to try out Pam and Nay Nay (or whatever the hell her name is) when I get a chance.

Chazzster
10-12-12, 21:52
Our little hobbies crime is only a misdemeanor and a tough one to prove at that, unless there is a witness to the exchange or agreement of favors for money. And even so, when you get busted for solicitation, its not a much different than just getting a traffic ticket, albeit a pretty expensive one. I've been through it already so it doesn't worry me that much anymore.

Think I'll just stick to my regulars for little while and leave the cruising to you guys.I am a local government worker (no, not leo) for my full time job and a federal government employee for my part time work (military reserves, though I am not going to say which branch.) My military job would be gone in a flash if I got into any trouble due to having a security clearance. I wouldn't be precluded from my primary government job if I was arrested for this, but they would find a way to get rid of me. As such, I am very very cautious in my mongering (I don't consider it a hobby.) Despite all of this, I have actually been in handcuffs about 7-8 times throughout the entirety of my life, however, I have never been convicted of anything (and gotten everything expunged). Needless to say, I know how to handle myself around cops, and cops are very very sympathetic to veterans. Mongering is such a low priority in my life with working full time, going to school part time, my reserves job, and raising a child not to mention being in a committed relationship; at times I don't even know why I do this as my s / o is significantly better looking than nearly any SW that you could find and we have a very healthy sexual relationship (I. E. 3-6 times a week give or take.) Truth be told, it isn't the sex that thrills me as much as playing in the gutter. This is one of the reasons why I rarely go into NC as they will pull a white person over a lot quicker than they would in waukegan. I have regulars now who are grounded (for a SW) and with little to no drama whatsoever. I understand your viewpoint on going to a police station, however, I would prefer to have no contact whatsoever with them. Obviously I wouldn't drag a woman out of my car on a major street or where there are witnesses. Truthfully, I didn't drag her out of my car so much as opening the car door and literally kicking her out.

Member #5933
10-14-12, 17:34
Had a great day today. I had an 11:30 appointment at the new spa. Great massage! This lady gives better massage with her feet then most can with hands. Her hands were incredible. Spent 90 mins there and then I drove in the rain to NC to look for either Jasmine or Alyssa. I found Jasmine right away and she (as always) literally "blew" me away.

I'm ready for bed now LOL. Later fellas

Chazzster
10-14-12, 22:52
Met up with Pam last night. I arranged to pick her up near Club 18. We went to a quiet more "upscale" part of of waukegan on the north side on a dark and quiet residential street to get to business. She wanted me to take her to a friend who supposedly lived nearby (she claimed he would charge some money.) Obviously I declined. I ended up getting a BBBJ, though unfortunately no cim. The BBBJ was ok. Not bad, not good. On the positive side, she does have a regularly working cell phone and usually responds promptly and she didn't seem as though she was on anything at the time. No drama really, though she will try to nickel and dime you.

I did try driving around looking for alyssa with no luck. However, I did see something that really caught my eye. I saw a tall (nearly 6') skinny BSW who looked to be in her early to mid twenties. I was tempted to pick her up, though I am exceedingly cautious in nc. If anyone has some info (and preferably digits) on her it would be greatly appreciated.

10th. 14th, Grand, and Genesee seemed to be dead as hell last night, though MLK and Broadway and some activity.

Hand Banana
10-15-12, 08:01
Just saw your message. I met up with Pam Saturday night as well. I decided on the full package and had access to an apartment with a bed.

Met up with Pam last night. I arranged to pick her up near Club 18. We went to a quiet more "upscale" part of of waukegan on the north side on a dark and quiet residential street to get to business. She wanted me to take her to a friend who supposedly lived nearby (she claimed he would charge some money.) Obviously I declined. I ended up getting a BBBJ, though unfortunately no cim. The BBBJ was ok. Not bad, not good. On the positive side, she does have a regularly working cell phone and usually responds promptly and she didn't seem as though she was on anything at the time. No drama really, though she will try to nickel and dime you.

I did try driving around looking for alyssa with no luck. However, I did see something that really caught my eye. I saw a tall (nearly 6') skinny BSW who looked to be in her early to mid twenties. I was tempted to pick her up, though I am exceedingly cautious in nc. If anyone has some info (and preferably digits) on her it would be greatly appreciated.

10th. 14th, Grand, and Genesee seemed to be dead as hell last night, though MLK and Broadway and some activity.

Rabble
10-16-12, 20:07
Just saw your message. I met up with Pam Saturday night as well. I decided on the full package and had access to an apartment with a bed.Evidently she has been busy. I saw her last night. Same offer on the FS.

Didn't take her up on it for a few reasons. One, wasnt sure of the parking situation and didn't want to be towed.

Two, she had a supremely runny nose. Sniffling non stop.

3, wasnt sure about going in to some random house in the middle of the night.

Got the digits though, and she seemed like a normal enough girl.

Really nice, and after she was done, she didn't even want to be dropped off anywhere- she just told me to call and got out!

Chazzster
10-17-12, 00:47
Evidently she has been busy. I saw her last night. Same offer on the FS.

Didn't take her up on it for a few reasons. One, wasnt sure of the parking situation and didn't want to be towed.

Two, she had a supremely runny nose. Sniffling non stop.

3, wasnt sure about going in to some random house in the middle of the night.

Got the digits though, and she seemed like a normal enough girl.

Really nice, and after she was done, she didn't even want to be dropped off anywhere- she just told me to call and got out!I imagine that most of these girls see at least 5-6 guys a day minimum.

Rabble
10-18-12, 09:58
Just saw your message. I met up with Pam Saturday night as well. I decided on the full package and had access to an apartment with a bed.So- is the "incall" decent enough? Would you reccomend? Was their any awkward contact with her lady friend that lets her use the room, or was it just in and out?