PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Dbomb
05-19-14, 13:23
Great body, great prices! She will be back in 3 months. Rocket Dork.Wasn't she supposed to be dead by now? I thought she had cancer and had 6 months to live.

Sergio4245
05-19-14, 14:13
Nit bad looking but too many guys around her, twenties.

Nit ugly white girl.

Chazzster
05-19-14, 15:44
Wasn't she supposed to be dead by now? I thought she had cancer and had 6 months to live.That is what I was told by her and vera. I hadn't seen hope / michelle since around late December / early January.

Cruising Y
05-23-14, 08:17
I had a girl at one of the MP in Belvidere tell me her kids had cancer. Saw Pam last summer. Told me her kid had cancer. I think it's just a ploy to have you feel sorry for them give a better donation. I suppose though that something that serious you tend to want to give them the benifit of the doubt.

Sergio4245
06-02-14, 09:47
8:30 in the morning, tall blond miniskirt white top.

She was looking inside posing cars waving and smiling.

Older female. Do much action going around wish I was not.

Broke.

Member #4914
06-02-14, 12:02
8:30 in the morning, tall blond miniskirt white top.

She was looking inside posing cars waving and smiling.

Older female. Do much action going around wish I was not.

Broke. Thanks for sharing, hope you reach Senior status soon, need more of this kind of information in this thread.

Sergio4245
06-03-14, 09:48
Chubby t shirt and shorts no bra, turned around just to watch her get picked up.

It's looking alive.

Chazzster
06-03-14, 13:42
Mid twenties, a little chubby but a decent enough face and large rack. Picked her up around 1 pm, and drove around until I found a good spot (apt complex parking lot). Oral skills decent, but some teeth action going on. Amazingly enough she was completely shaved. Hit it and quit it for 2 jacksons. No drama. Drama free is the most important thing to me. I will definitely be looking for her again. She said that her name was anyssa (sp? Did not get digits as she said that he phone had been deactivated.

Sergio4245
06-03-14, 17:23
Chubby t shirt and shorts no bra, turned around just to watch her get picked up.

It's looking alive. Saw her again at fourteen and Lewis waking the streets.

Also saw a beautiful slim ebony, asked for fifty wish I had it.

Chazzster
06-04-14, 14:04
Saw her again at fourteen and Lewis waking the streets.

Also saw a beautiful slim ebony, asked for fifty wish I had it.No need to pay anywhere near that much. You can talk them down. Just tell them what you have etc. If they are ok with that, then they can stay, if not, get them out of your car. Most will not turn down money, even if it is less than they are accustomed to getting.

Member #4914
06-09-14, 01:02
Pulled over to give this report; just did the loop, its right before midnight. I saw brandy, naynay, and Rose (who apparently isn't prego anymore) and wasn't looking too bad. All action was on 10th.

Dbomb
06-11-14, 15:50
Apparently Michelle is back early from Florida. I've never actually met her yet, so I ventured to ask for a pic and she sent this.

Is this really her? If so it would seem her time in the business has taken a toll. Would anyone recommend her as of late?

Joe6009
06-11-14, 20:38
Apparently Michelle is back early from Florida. I've never actually met her yet, so I ventured to ask for a pic and she sent this.

Is this really her? If so it would seem her time in the business has taken a toll. Would anyone recommend her as of late?Her DT skills are excellent for a SW. I once finished CIM and she just kept going. 5 minutes later she asked if I was close to finishing. I told her and she laughed. She didn't miss a beat!

Rocket Dork
06-11-14, 22:25

Is this really her? If so it would seem her time in the business has taken a toll. Would anyone recommend her as of late?Michelle really has gone downhill since I last saw her. Wha is wrong with her? Rocket Dork.

Member #5933
06-11-14, 23:39
Michelle really has gone downhill since I last saw her. Wha is wrong with her? Rocket Dork.She's on lots of big drugs. She's a sweetheart and great skills but. Ya. That pic looks like she has the T virus.

For everybody the T-Virus is not an STD, it's from a movie.

http://residentevil.wikia.com/T-Virus

A2

ADiyRam
06-14-14, 20:03
New to this. Headed out to the dollar store on lewis and sunset based on some earlier reports of sightings there. Couldn't find a SW there. Went to the liquor store by it. While coming out after getting some drinks, was asked by a slim BSW if I was up for some fun. Saw a LEO car turning by the signal. So didn't parttake.

Sergio4245
06-16-14, 16:05
Sitting in front of the long gone bar was a skinny white woman.

With a forty ounce smiling and giving the look.

Jkbald
06-24-14, 14:58
Had some time to burn yesterday afternoon so went looking. Only action I found was on 10th BSW bleached blonde short hair and wasn't sure if it was a she or not. Did not want to risk finding out.

Sergio4245
06-27-14, 11:27
Had some time to burn yesterday afternoon so went looking. Only action I found was on 10th BSW bleached blonde short hair and wasn't sure if it was a she or not. Did not want to risk finding out.Try 22nd and Lewis in and. See. By the liquor store.

SuperFly23
07-04-14, 14:11
Anyone interested in taking me to a regular? I need a lift willing to pay for both of us before 6 pm if possible help me out fellas.

Member #4914
07-17-14, 23:38
Just saw Michelle at the Speedway on Belvedere and Green Bay heading towards one of the notells. I hafta say she has not looked this good in years! Whatever picture they had of her from a few posts back she looked nothing like that tonight. She had her hair done nice, a beautiful blue skirt, high heels and was looking pretty sharp. If she hadn't been with some overprotective big black dude who was standing guard over her and yelled something at me, I would have approached.

Sergio4245
07-21-14, 13:12
Skinny white girl, will take $35 picked her up on Adams and tenth.

Saw her again on 22nd and Lewis. Not bad looking.

Member #4914
07-21-14, 17:23
Skinny white girl, will take $35 picked her up on Adams and tenth.

Saw her again on 22nd and Lewis. Not bad looking.Thanks Sergio. Do you know if she goes by the name of Lindsey as well?

Oral Maestro
07-21-14, 19:35
Hot looking WSW today around 5 at 10th and Jackson. Real short skin tight skirt (which she kept needing to pull down) with real cool sandals that wrapped her legs up to her knees. I was in a hurry so didn't approach her. Anyone else see her?

Sergio4245
07-22-14, 11:19
Thanks Sergio. Do you know if she goes by the name of Lindsey as well?I believe so if you have her number email me.

Epitaph
07-24-14, 06:24
Drove around for a couple hours tonight between 11 and 1 in the morning nobody out at all. Maybe I need to start earlier in the day LOL.

If anybody has digits on the skinny WSW from the last couple of posts please PM me I would defiantly appreciate it.

Kswazy
07-26-14, 00:13
Just got back from seeing Michelle. I wasn't planning on going out but when I got her text I just couldn't resist. She was rambling about her "boyfriend" and her radiation but it was all worth it cause tonight she literally had no gag reflex. Not too bad of a Friday night.

Tavo 9936
07-26-14, 11:41
Hot looking WSW today around 5 at 10th and Jackson. Real short skin tight skirt (which she kept needing to pull down) with real cool sandals that wrapped her legs up to her knees. I was in a hurry so didn't approach her. Anyone else see her?I saw her. Tight jean skirt right?

Tavo 9936
07-26-14, 16:44
QUOTE=OralMaestro;2159751]Hot looking WSW today around 5 at 10th and Jackson. Real short skin tight skirt (which she kept needing to pull down) with real cool sandals that wrapped her legs up to her knees. I was in a hurry so didn't approach her. Anyone else see her? QUOTE]Yes I did saw her. With a hot mini jean skirt.

Member #4914
07-27-14, 14:21
It's Sunday 1 pm And on 10th Street between Jackson and McAllister all the regulars are out. WSWs Linda, Lindsey and the old hag are out along with BSWs NayNay, and 2 others I don't know.

If you move your ass now, you won't come up empty!!

Hotguy18
07-27-14, 18:04
Lot of sightings between Grove and Lewis on 20th Street or (Martin Luther King) from 9 pm to 10 pm Saturday night.

Member #4914
07-28-14, 01:11
Just got back from another tour around town, here are the results: saw 3 SWs in downtown Waukegan, 2 black 1 white.

Tenth Avenue was pretty hot again with around 3-5 street walkers all hanging out with the usual assortment of drama bullshit dealer / junkie fools on their bikes or loitering on the sidewalk by the liquor store being loud and stupid.

Cmart
08-02-14, 13:29
Just got back from another tour around town, here are the results: saw 3 SWs in downtown Waukegan, 2 black 1 white.

Tenth Avenue was pretty hot again with around 3-5 street walkers all hanging out with the usual assortment of drama bullshit dealer / junkie fools on their bikes or loitering on the sidewalk by the liquor store being loud and stupid.I was out by 10th a week and a half ago and saw LE on the north side harrasing the SWs, so watch out for po-po.

Sergio4245
08-06-14, 17:17
Tenth and Adams.

4:13 pm.

LEO close by.

Cruising Y
08-08-14, 07:13
Has anyone seen Pam recently or know if she's still.

Around?

Joe6009
08-08-14, 18:44
Picked up a WSW in nc off tenth, said she calls herself Valerie. Short, a bit chubby, typical bad ass as attitude. I bring her to my spot and park. She proceeds to tell me she doesn't do anything for less than 50, usually works night they the internet and gets 80 minimum for a half hour, blah, blah, (your lips look good moving but would look better wrapped around my pole I'm thinking) more blah, blah. I tell her I pay street 20 but offer an additional 20 for cim. She begins to preach to me about how it is her body and she decides what happens with it, blah, blah (again I'm imagining her tongue licking my shaft) more blah, blah, no one comes in her mouth, blah, blah. I politely tell her how I respect her wishes and will drop her off wherever she would like me to since it looks like we weren't going to be able to come to terms. She looked shocked as I drove off, but says whatever and reaches into her purse and pulls out her crack pipe. Now I preach to her that this is my car and I decide what happens inside of it. Ha! Again whatever is her response. As I pull up to drop her off she pulls out her pink spray perfume and started spraying herself (and my passenger seat I might add). Great! Now I'm driving home with all the windows open so it doesn't smell like Victoria secret in my car!

At least it's not January!

One for a cocktail!

Be safe.

Joe.

Kampyone
08-09-14, 13:03
....As I pull up to drop her off she pulls out her pink spray perfume and started spraying herself (and my passenger seat I might add)....You got skunked. If anyone has an SO and needs to clear a telltale scent, a combination of greasy food, Febreeze, peanut butter, gasoline smell on a paper towel ('filling the gas can for the lawnmower, honey'). Add a few farts and your good to go.

NewGod
08-10-14, 02:43
Been meeting a new WSW recently and I must say she is the best one out here. No drama and no drug additions. Also she might be the youngest out here (27). For more details PM me.

Member #4914
08-10-14, 23:07
Been meeting a new WSW recently and I must say she is the best one out here. No drama and no drug additions. Also she might be the youngest out here (27). For more details PM me.The stated purpose of this forum is for everyone to openly "share" information, perhaps you could share more details and ask for less things to be PM'd, that's what makes this board a better tool for everyone.

NewGod
08-11-14, 01:08
The stated purpose of this forum is for everyone to openly "share" information, perhaps you could share more details and ask for less things to be PM'd, that's what makes this board a better tool for everyone.Would you like her dating profile information or my video of her blowing me? The video probably has more details in it.

Member #4914
08-11-14, 11:07
Would you like her dating profile information or my video of her blowing me? The video probably has more details in it.Not to scoff at your acting abilities, but a name, description, location and where and when she walks is fine.

Joe6009
08-11-14, 18:00
North side off Lewis by McDonalds.

Took it like a pro. Not bad looking either for a SW.

She was quite high but still able to take direction well and willing to please. She said she's usually up around Grand.

Be safe.

Joe.

Member #4914
09-01-14, 22:24
North side off Lewis by McDonalds.

Took it like a pro. Not bad looking either for a SW.

She was quite high but still able to take direction well and willing to please. She said she's usually up around Grand.

Be safe.

Joe.Joe, can you please give us a little more description? (age, hair color).

I think I saw a smoker on Washington by the Hospital the other day heading east towards Lewis, but I had my SO with me and could not investigate.

Joe6009
09-02-14, 19:48
Joe, can you please give us a little more description? (age, hair color).

I think I saw a smoker on Washington by the Hospital the other day heading east towards Lewis, but I had my SO with me and could not investigate.I have since seen Amy a few time walking on Grand between Jackson and Butrick. She always looks completely dazed and makes no eye contact. She's maybe mid 30's, 5'6 or so. She's a definite addict so be careful.

Sergio4245
09-26-14, 13:03
She called me, we met at the apartments in front of.

Lewis produce on grand.

Really good f.

Chazzster
09-26-14, 15:59
Does anyone have digits for Amy? If so, please PM me. It will be greatly appreciated.

Chazzster
09-26-14, 16:04
I work in Waukegan, and I have been cruising the regular strips grand Genesee Martin Luther King 10th and 14th St. With no luck. I saw a BSW on Broadway about two blocks shy if milk drive. I didn't stop as I didn't find her remotely attractive. Maybe in.

Just striking out however I have not seen anything else in quite some time.

Chazzster
09-29-14, 21:54
I met a thin good looking (knockout by SW standards) BSW in her mid twenties for trade. She is a lot better looking than I have seen in ages. To be honest, I have only ever seen but one or two that beat her. She lives in Waukegan and has her own place. PM for details.

Rocket Dork
09-30-14, 08:59
Does anyone have Michelles number? Thanks Rocket Dork.

Chazzster
10-01-14, 21:30
Does anyone have Michelles number? Thanks Rocket Dork.Not the new one. Just the old. I do not know if it is still an active number, however, I am betting that if she is still back in town, that Vera will know about it and have her contact info. Be good to her.

Member #4914
10-08-14, 18:07
For those who remember the sweet Polish princess from North Chicago a few years ago, she's back in town and working. I saw her on 10th, she is still sweet and very nice got a bit thicker in the right places and looks very well. So if you meet her, be nice, she's a real sweetheart.

AND NO, I DON'T HAVE HER NUMBER! SO DON'T ASK!!

Call Me Slappy
10-26-14, 22:38
Got out a while ago, even cancelled my membership here. Back in, couldn't get my old account back, so back to being a n00 b.

Enough of my personal history, it's deader than crap out there tonight. I thought the unseasonably warm weather would bring a few out, but no such luck. Or maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. ? Did MLK up Sheridan to G Street, left on Grand, and then called it a cruise. Going to try again tomorrow night, supposed to be warmer.

OK, so maybe I'm impatient as sh! T in my older age.

Sergio4245
11-03-14, 14:22
I drove past Lewis and found this chubby girl by the liquor store.

4 decent bbj and cfs. I don't like public play, if anyone has.

Info on amateurs we can exchange info. Looking for. 5 maybe. 6.

Backpages have this girls thinking they are supermodels.

Asking for ridicule rates.

Looking for new and decent rates.

Call Me Slappy
11-08-14, 20:04
Been sporadically cruising this week. Longest night out was Wednesday, spent about 90 minutes doing the cruise between Grand and 22nd. Unfortunately nothing worth reporting here.

Is it really this bad now. ?

Sergio4245
11-13-14, 11:16
9 am Older and younger ebony females at kristian and mlk.

Nc. Tag team for. 6.

Pengansai
12-30-14, 15:14
She was on 10th about 6 last night. . 2 for BBBJ. As Sir P wrote in Oct, she is looking and doing well. We need more like her.

P.

Member #5933
12-30-14, 21:39
She was on 10th about 6 last night. . 2 for BBBJ. As Sir P wrote in Oct, she is looking and doing well. We need more like her.

P.I need to run into her. Never have but don't cruise much.

Hotguy18
12-31-14, 08:26
Grand and Jackson. Between 5 and 6 am. 2 sightings.

Member #4914
01-06-15, 13:46
Saw 4 SWs last night before the snow really hit at 7. Seems like the weather isn't hurting the biz to much.

One was NayNay another was Alyesa, and that new thick girl named Lexi was out too.

Cruising Y
01-14-15, 14:42
What ever happened to Pam, Vera, Michelle. Does anyone see them around anymore. Do they have contact #. Nobody posts about them anymore.

Hotguy18
01-17-15, 19:49
Saw a white SW last night about 5 pm. Very cute. Drive home happy.

Dbomb
01-24-15, 18:03
Does anyone have her #? I don't expect much help since have nothing to trade unfortunately. I did see a good girl from BP in November but she took off for Minnesota a few days later.

Joe6009
02-03-15, 15:43
Picked up this girl today. She must've using her middle name now, because she said her name was Linda. Not quite the drama as last time. Still talks a lot but her attitude perked up when she found out I was single. We found a place and she began to "perform" well for me. 30 and Doesn't like CIM, oops I was a little late in telling her. She spit it right back on me! LOL! Good eye contact and seemed to get into it. The tracks on her arm were quite the distraction though.

Be safe.

Joe.

Picked up a WSW in nc off tenth, said she calls herself Valerie. Short, a bit chubby, typical bad ass as attitude. I bring her to my spot and park. She proceeds to tell me she doesn't do anything for less than 50, usually works night they the internet and gets 80 minimum for a half hour, blah, blah, (your lips look good moving but would look better wrapped around my pole I'm thinking) more blah, blah. I tell her I pay street 20 but offer an additional 20 for cim. She begins to preach to me about how it is her body and she decides what happens with it, blah, blah (again I'm imagining her tongue licking my shaft) more blah, blah, no one comes in her mouth, blah, blah. I politely tell her how I respect her wishes and will drop her off wherever she would like me to since it looks like we weren't going to be able to come to terms. She looked shocked as I drove off, but says whatever and reaches into her purse and pulls out her crack pipe. Now I preach to her that this is my car and I decide what happens inside of it. Ha! Again whatever is her response. As I pull up to drop her off she pulls out her pink spray perfume and started spraying herself (and my passenger seat I might add). Great! Now I'm driving home with all the windows open so it doesn't smell like Victoria secret in my car!

At least it's not January!

One for a cocktail!

Be safe.

Joe.

Joe6009
02-11-15, 10:32
Last night was on my way home from work when thinking about cruising my stroll thru W / NC. I opened my wallet and found 4 singles and a hundred bill. I check out my in car cash stash (I try to keep $40 in my car at all times just in case). Damn! I remember I just spent that cash over the weekend. Knowing I won't get much for $4 and not going to spend a big bill on a SW, I decide to head home. I'm cruising along, feeling good about myself for taking the high road, when out of the corner of my eye I see a pair if long legs with a killer ass walking down the sidewalk. I glance over as I drive by and get a bug smile in return. I immediate begin my route to circle back when I see her get in the drivers seat of a parked car and begin to pull out. Thinking to myself, I should have known it's too good to be true, I drive on. A couple minutes later I look to my left and she is next to me smiling and giving me a little wave. I smile back, pull up ahead of her and turn into a parking lot. She follows! Bam!

I get out and sit in her car. Tall Hispanic girl, big luscious lips, her name is Ashley (yeah right! A couple minutes of difficult chit chat and she's grabbing my crotch asking if I want to park somewhere. She says "you pay me right?" Immediately my mind goes into "oh shit" mode realizing my cash restraints. Think Joe! Think!

So I convinced her that I'm on board but need to grab some cash. Tell her to wait and I will be back. This is seeming awkward, but I got to do what I got to do. I run and get my 100 broke, come back and lucky she's still there. Followed her to a parking spot on the west end of Gurnee. She gets in my car and little Joe gets an ok BBBJ but no CIM, a little kissing, again a bit awkward. This wasn't her first time (because she obviously had a parking spot), but she was very nervous about being in public. She wouldn't give me her digits, but I gave her my monger digits and she said she will call me and we can get a drink. I will let you guys know how it goes.

In the mean time, I have said it before, keep those eyes open. Once in this game, girls can be spotted in a lot more places than we can imagine!

Be safe!

Joe.

Zsasz1
03-16-15, 08:45
WSW sighted around 5 am.

BigPimping25
03-19-15, 12:52
Michelle apparently went with a married couple out to Florida for a while, however, that apparently didn't pan out and she is back according to some sources. However, she is apparently dating a mechanic or something like that, and apparently she has a car now out of it. I don't know if she is still in the game or not. I have not heard anything on pam since last summer. Vera is still around. She still has the same phone number. She no longer lives near Lewis and Washington. She lives in public housing one block south of the Lake County jail between genesee, county, and that nearest east / west street (belveder?) Either way, it is that tall red brick building.

What ever happened to Pam, Vera, Michelle. Does anyone see them around anymore. Do they have contact #. Nobody posts about them anymore.

BigPimping25
03-19-15, 13:02
I did the cruise from 10th to 23rd three times. I saw a young hs hottie hanging out with the local trash sitting on a doorstep on 10th, but she didn't give the look, so she might not have been a SW. Over on broadway about 100 yards from MLK, there were two BSW that I didn't initially take to be SW as they were dressed fairly nice, however, in a fashion more suited for high school kids. One looked to be in her early thirties, and the other looked to be in her late thirties to early forties. I got the look, however, I was not wanting to pick up two of them. Either way, I am only seeing a provider about one out of every 4 or 5 times. I saw some anorexic BSW on 1 oth about two months ago, but that isn't my thing so I passed. I am however, seeing more nc pd out on patrol which worries me. I am guessing that either a lot of the women have relocated, and / or they are going through backpage exclusively now.

Dbomb
03-21-15, 08:53
Michelle apparently went with a married couple out to Florida for a while, however, that apparently didn't pan out and she is back according to some sources. However, she is apparently dating a mechanic or something like that, and apparently she has a car now out of it. I don't know if she is still in the game or not. I have not heard anything on pam since last summer. Vera is still around. She still has the same phone number. She no longer lives near Lewis and Washington. She lives in public housing one block south of the Lake County jail between genesee, county, and that nearest east / west street (belveder?) Either way, it is that tall red brick building.Does she wear glasses, kind of thick framed and maybe a little retro looking? I think maybe I've seen her at the Waukegan library. If she's who I think she is, I'll have to see her.

Rocket Dork
03-21-15, 14:22
Does she wear glasses, kind of thick framed and maybe a little retro looking? I think maybe I've seen her at the Waukegan library. If she's who I think she is, I'll have to see her.Vera is probably 55 to 60 years old, nice woman, missing a tooth, 3 out of 10 on looks. Rocket Dork does anyone have Michelles number? Thanks.

Zsasz1
03-24-15, 16:24
Doing the rounds and either it is dry out here or I am missing the obvious.

Tavo 9936
04-04-15, 08:40
Michelle. Is looking for new business.

Bythelake
04-09-15, 12:03
I have never pick up a SW so this was my first time. I have read the post here and other city SW sections. I was driving down Washington and past a possible SW and thought what the hell I will give it a try even though she did show any out right signs. I had this guy feeling even though I am new. Past once and not even a look. Looped past her again beeped as I went by. I don't know if it was the right idea but what the hell. I pull into a parking lot just up the street and parked and started texting. Low and behold she walks past and see me and starts to approach the car. After she asks right away if I am LE and says she cold and asked to get in. Sure. She says needs a ride not that far away so I say sure. Very bubbly. Says she's hungry and is on her way to get some food. Ask if I had any money, Maybe depends if you can help me. She shows me her kitty which appears clean and shaved. I was not planning on picking anyone up or seeing anyone that day so I really didn't have much money on me. I offered her 15. She get loud not mean saying I was crazy. We are driving at this point on a side street. I told her that's all I had and I was giving her a ride and I could just drop her here and I pull over. She takes the donation and I thought for sure she would bolt at the next stop sign and I was prepared and even ok with it. Next thing I know out comes the cover and away she goes. Actually very good and she had a pair of DSL on her. I finish up in the cover and drop her off near where she wants. Of course after I pull away I think shit I should have gotten a number. Can't remember her name it was interesting though. All in all not a bad first experience and could beat the price. Great CBJ and she looks like she be fun if we weren't in a cramped car. I have done the NC loop a few time and have seen nothing but then again I am very new and most likely missed something. I guess you can find them anywhere as long as you are looking.

Joe6009
04-24-15, 11:39
Picked up a petite Korean girl of 10th the other day. Calls herself Nina. Cute little thing, but her mouth was a little small. Says she doesn't walk much. Keep your eyes open.

Be safe.

Joe.

Joe6009
04-27-15, 13:47
http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-in-town-sexy-katie-lynn/27118030

Isn't this Amy who strolls Grand? I haven't seen her in quite a few months but this girl sure looks like her. Phone number is different from the one she gave me.

$160 LOL!!

Be safe.

Joe.

Discretewill
04-28-15, 10:09
I have never pick up a SW so this was my first time.Thanks for the review. Not normally my neighborhood, but any intel helps!

Bythelake
04-28-15, 14:11
Joe6009 I had a few question for you but you mail box is full. Pm me please.

Sergio4245
04-29-15, 18:30
I'm our of luck seems like all the girls I knew are gone, except one.

If you have one to share let me know.

I like amateur non professionals and not model priced.

In turn I know a small petite ebony girl looking for a job.

Inbox me your girls.

Zsasz1
04-30-15, 15:20
Been trying to get together but she seems way to flaky, I text her and she doesn't respond for almost six hours later. Almost seems like it's not worth the hassle.

Joe6009
05-02-15, 11:43
So there has been this white girl that I have spotted and talked to in Gurnee and downtown Waukegan. She usually walking and has her brown coat with her. She's asking for hand outs from everyone she sees. She's asked me a few times over the last 6 months and I always deny the handout but offer a mural arrangement. She has always denied.

Until the other day. I got her to come over to the dark side. Pretty good BBBJCIM w spit. 30 damage.

You might see her walking around with an older lady who I think is her mom. But she's pretty worn so pkease don't be thinking about any momma / daughter action. Ugh!

Also didn't realize my mailbox was full. I deleted a bunch of emails so pm me if you have any questions about the last few posts.

Be safe.

Joe.

Call Me Slappy
05-07-15, 16:49
So there has been this white girl that I have spotted and talked to in Gurnee and downtown Waukegan. Where is there strollin' in Gurnee? You talking west of Green Bay by Old Sally on Grand. ? I haven't seen anyone on 120 by the old K-Mart in ages. Then again, I haven't looked there lately!

Joe6009
05-08-15, 07:47
Where is there strollin' in Gurnee? You talking west of Green Bay by Old Sally on Grand. ? I haven't seen anyone on 120 by the old K-Mart in ages. Then again, I haven't looked there lately!I first saw the girl asking for handouts around the thrift stores in Gurnee last fall. When she approached me, I denied any handout but gently offered an arrangement which she declined. Since then, I saw her at a gas station and down town twice. Always allowing her to confront me and ask for a hand out, which I always deny and the. Make my suggestion.

This last time I caught her downtown and she accepted my offer.

Epitaph
05-11-15, 01:19
Did the stroll a couple times between grand and 22nd from about 9:30 till 12 am.

I didn't see one walker the entire time, but I'm sure the rain didn't help anything.

I just hope that's not the norm, I'll give it another go next week.

Sergio4245
05-11-15, 16:19
Any one has or knows, I'm looking for petite small woman.

I prefer white but anything will do. Looking for around $50.

You help, I will pay for a round for you to enjoy.

Undie Radar
05-14-15, 17:49
I did not see a lot of interesting sights. I never remember the prime streets when I get there as it's only a few times per year and I've never gotten action here. I drove Genesseo (sp?) and the main drag, down Jackson and MLK. Down side streets, head on a swivel. The best I saw was a young mixed girl with a black shoulder bag with chain strap. I curbed it and let her walk by but she didn't bite. I would have been better off killing an hour in an AMP, but funds are low right now.

Joe6009
05-16-15, 14:18
I did not see a lot of interesting sights. I never remember the prime streets when I get there as it's only a few times per year and I've never gotten action here. I drove Genesseo (sp?) and the main drag, down Jackson and MLK. Down side streets, head on a swivel. The best I saw was a young mixed girl with a black shoulder bag with chain strap. I curbed it and let her walk by but she didn't bite. I would have been better off killing an hour in an AMP, but funds are low right now.There has been slim pickings for quite some time now. Last decent provider was allysa who I haven't seen since early winter. She is missed! Only regular I see out is that crazy blonde who walks grand. I stay away from her though because she has serious mental issues and has screwed me over in the past so it's not worth it. I have even found myself driving farther south to Broadway and MLK. Usually anything seen there is of extremely low quality. I think a fresh young girl would make out like a bandit in this area. I'm surprised some pimp hasn't filled the void yet.

Be safe.

Joe.

Tavo 9936
05-24-15, 06:04
Been trying to get together but she seems way to flaky, I text her and she doesn't respond for almost six hours later. Almost seems like it's not worth the hassle.Something is worng with her phone. Try calling her.

Rocket Dork
06-06-15, 18:23
Saw Michelle today. She has aged dramatically. Heard she had cancer. Michelle was once a fine looking woman. Rocket Dork.

Zsasz1
06-17-15, 09:19
I know the weather hasn't been the greatest but three weeks without even the slightest sign of anyone? Not even seeing the usual trolls I would come across every now and then.

Zsasz1
06-18-15, 10:21
Anyone have the contact number for Michelle, was trying to meet up with her a while ago but kept getting the run around, but area has been so dry I figure it's time for another chance.

Lqqkn Round
06-30-15, 08:06
Was up town last night around 630-700 and saw a policeman stopped in the middle of the street out of his SUV. Had a girl stopped and was talk her. Don't know what it was about or how long they were there as I was just passing by, but it sure looked like a stop to question about what she was doing.

Lqqkn Round.

Dbomb
07-01-15, 12:11
Anyone seen this Alyssa lately? And does she have a phone yet? She sounds like a godsend, especially considering how dead the scene is around here.

Joe6009
07-01-15, 21:27
Anyone seen this Alyssa lately? And does she have a phone yet? She sounds like a godsend, especially considering how dead the scene is around here.Have not seen her since early winter. She is a sweetheart and always provided well with a big smile on her face. She is definitely missed.

I did see Brandi last week. She was gone for quite awhile in rehab but she just relapsed in the last month so she's out looking for cash again. She just doesn't have the greatest attitude though.

No digits on either girl.

Be safe!

Joe.

Member #4914
07-06-15, 20:17
Have not seen her since early winter. She is a sweetheart and always provided well with a big smile on her face. She is definitely missed.

I did see Brandi last week. She was gone for quite awhile in rehab but she just relapsed in the last month so she's out looking for cash again. She just doesn't have the greatest attitude though.

No digits on either girl.

Be safe!

Joe.Joe6009 - which Brandi did you see? The brunette or the sandy blonde / light brown haired one?

There have been a few new ones out, but they are few and far between. It isn't like the old days, that's for sure!

Joe6009
07-06-15, 20:27
Joe6009 - which Brandi did you see? The brunette or the sandy blonde / light brown haired one?

There have been a few new ones out, but they are few and far between. It isn't like the old days, that's for sure!Ok so the Brandi I saw was the taller one, blonde hair I think, and not the "Botox" Brandi, with the luscious lips that I had spoken of a couple years back. I wish it was that one because she had a much better attitude.

And yes Sir! Things are not at all like they were in the old days!

Be safe!

Joe.

Member #4914
07-09-15, 03:23
Ok so the Brandi I saw was the taller one, blonde hair I think, and not the "Botox" Brandi, with the luscious lips that I had spoken of a couple years back. I wish it was that one because she had a much better attitude.

And yes Sir! Things are not at all like they were in the old days!

Be safe!

Joe.Thanks Joe!! So you could tell, huh? Yeah I was hoping for the brunette Bo-tox Brandy!! She was a good one, kind soul. Guess she finally went straight, I hope she is happy and well.

Blonde Brandy was always a bit "off", nice person but would rip you off in a heartbeat.

The other day I saw a really weathered blonde on 10th, it "could" have been Michele, but she looked to be in really bad shape, and it was sad to see, so I can't say for sure.

A few years ago, I would drop coins in cup holder to keep track of the girls there were so many. Each time I would loop around on the circuit I would see no less that 5-10 out on most days or nights. These days I'm lucky to see half of that on 5 loops over a few hours!! And don't get me started on how hot the scene was on Lincoln, Cicero or Manheim down in the city!! Hell, even Racine was good until a few years ago.

Slapshot
07-09-15, 04:01
Thanks Joe!! So you could tell, huh? Yeah I was hoping for the brunette Bo-tox Brandy!! She was a good one, kind soul. Guess she finally went straight, I hope she is happy and well.

A few years ago, I would drop coins in cup holder to keep track of the girls there were so many. Each time I would loop around on the circuit I would see no less that 5-10 out on most days or nights. These days I'm lucky to see half of that on 5 loops over a few hours!! And don't get me started on how hot the scene was on Lincoln, Cicero or Manheim down in the city!! Hell, even Racine was good until a few years ago.Which was the best spot and what years? Manheim was before my time, never cruised Lincoln, Cicero was good as were the strip clubs back in the day. North Ave was a gold mine circa 1993-1995 you could count 20-30 or more on one pass from Kingsbury to Milwaukee depending on the time, some real gems to be sure.

Joe6009
07-13-15, 17:21
Anyone see the new girl on 10th this last week. Tall skinny thing.

Looked good from 3 blocks away at dusk while I was still wearing my sun glasses. Pulled up to ask her if she needed a ride. Once she turned her head to look at me and opened her mouth, I just drove away. I know! I'm a jerk! Been told that many times!

I did see Hope / Michelle a couple weeks ago and she certainly looks weak. I don't think she will be an option for me anymore.

Be safe.

Joe.

Member #4914
07-14-15, 04:01
Tonight I went for my usual ride around town and ran into an old friend who needed a ride home to downtown Waukegan, so I, accommodated her. After I dropped her off, I spot down the street a familiar face that I usually avoid like the plague. At any rate, I was dumb enough to roll down my window and talk to her for a few minutes, but while she was talking and hustling for money, she informs me then at the corner of Genesee and Belvedere is a white apartment building with Brandi, Rose / AJ, and a rarely seen Hispanic girl. Keep your eyes peeled guys when you go around the corner! Right now it might be the hottest spot in Lake county.

Joe6009
07-14-15, 10:44
Tonight I went for my usual ride around town and ran into an old friend who needed a ride home to downtown Waukegan, so I, accommodated her. After I dropped her off, I spot down the street a familiar face that I usually avoid like the plague. At any rate, I was dumb enough to roll down my window and talk to her for a few minutes, but while she was talking and hustling for money, she informs me then at the corner of Genesee and Belvedere is a white apartment building with Brandi, Rose / AJ, and a rarely seen Hispanic girl. Keep your eyes peeled guys when you go around the corner! Right now it might be the hottest spot in Lake county.Funny how Rose pops up on BP today. Here is her ad.

http://amazingribs.com/tips_and_technique/mythbusting_the_smoke_ring.html

She has always been a 20/40 SW scale girl for me. Her BP rates are laughable! Wonder if Brandi is her "two girl" option.

Don't think I know who the Hispanic girl you are talking about and wondering who the familiar face you talked to is? Heidi? Or the crazy blonde who walks Grand with her black BF / pimp? Or is could be Jessica because she is always asking for money from everyone! LOL.

Be safe.

Joe.

Joe6009
07-14-15, 13:05
Funny how Rose pops up on BP today. Here is her ad.

She has always been a 20/40 SW scale girl for me. Her BP rates are laughable! Wonder if Brandi is her "two girl" option.

Don't think I know who the Hispanic girl you are talking about and wondering who the familiar face you talked to is? Heidi? Or the crazy blonde who walks Grand with her black BF / pimp? Or is could be Jessica because she is always asking for money from everyone! LOL.

Be safe.

Joe.Sorry wrong link! LOL!

Here you go.

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/delicate-rose-is-back-100-special-150-half-hr-200hr-inoutcall/27867492

Call Me Slappy
07-15-15, 23:18
Hot damn, another fan of MeatHead's?

Wonder if we could pool all our resources here and have a Ho-beque at Van Patten or Green Belt?

Slapshot
07-16-15, 13:22
Was in Lake County last night so I took a drive through here for the first time in years, might have been 10:30 or so, streets were dead nobody around anywhere. Might have seen a BSW on Genesse but couldn't tell if it was male or female.

Daytime better here?

Member #5933
07-23-15, 16:30
I rarely cruz anymore but had the itch today. It was around 10 am. Very cute latina girl. Young very petite was on 10th by where all the action is. I drove past and around and saw in alley a blue suv parked with I think a cop in it. I drove by her again and she noticed so I pulled in that parking lot off 10th. She saw can I help ya bro? She came up but to my side not the passenger side. I said hey its pretty out do you need a ride? She looked all in my car and stuff and shook her head naw I don't need a ride. I said are you sure? Then I said ok have a good day cutie. Drove away.

On the SW scale she had to be a 8. I dunno I think she thought I was a cop I'm not sure. I have a car that doesn't fit the area and I'm pretty good looking if I don't say so myself LOL. To bad cause damn she was hot.

Big Fallang
08-03-15, 17:29
Was on 10th this afternoon 1:00 or so, saw a WSW brown to blond hair red shirt blue jean shorts, She was a little bit too thick for me so I passed. Few hours later passed through again and she was still there sitting with an older guy.

Good Luck.

KolondyCase
08-08-15, 21:20
Had to travel through NC last night. Not my usual haunt, cruised 10th and 14th. Lots and lots of choices. Saw some LEO stopping a few girls on side streets. That didn't seem to stop the action. Had a friend in the car so couldn't partake. They are out there. Anyone know if the restaraunt by Hillary's is any good?

AceOfAsses
08-09-15, 17:24
Went on a little pussy hunt this afternoon, went with balls full of hope to find some nice pussy & started searching from gReEn bAey till mLk & leWIs.

Right on leWIs & belv found a rugged WSW, wearing a stripes tee & boots drinking something, thought of picking us but she seems a bit off.

Went a little far to MLKay & saw a BSW but didn't scooped her up cause she isn't my type. While driving back took a turn on belv & the WSW was still there, took a couple of snaps quickly to share intel & came home with blue balls.

Play safe.

Nikk.

Joe6009
08-12-15, 21:50
New girl Rocky of 10th. Young, good looking, with skills and a great personality to boot!

Keep your eyes open for her!

Be safe.

JOe.

Call Me Slappy
08-13-15, 08:48
New girl Rocky of 10th. Young, good looking, with skills and a great personality to boot!

Keep your eyes open for her!

Be safe.

JOe.WSW? BSW?

Rocky makes me think of Stallone with tits. Not very pretty at all.

Joe6009
08-13-15, 16:23
WSW? BSW?

Rocky makes me think of Stallone with tits. Not very pretty at all.WSW, looks nothing like Stallone, .

One of the better looking girls Waukegan / NC has had in quite some time.

She's cautious as she should be.

Sergio4245
08-14-15, 16:38
Ok I have seen a couple, one mid twenties ebony but looks kind of.

Like ts. The other I am thinking Rocky young white female.

But always with escort "older white lady". I stopped talked with older lady.

She said she would go for under $. 6 but the younger one would not take les than.

$. 6 well I don't think she is worth that she was drunk maybe high both of them.

If you know any amateurs, non professionals let me know.

Big Fallang
08-19-15, 15:54
I have not been in the area for a while now as work took me out of town for a few months, so I decided to see what was on offer at night. I saw three BSW on tenth around ten or so, then I saw one WSW. I picked her up named Zoey, she wanted 30 told her the standard line I tell all of them. $20 for BJ and if you do a good job you get a tip. She took me to her spot, and did the deed, she is a solid performer, very good job and swallowed it all. Gave her the ten as a tip. Afterwards I noticed she was missing a tooth, then she told me a story about owing some guy money and how he knocked it out. Talking to her she seems like a nice person, and does a great job.

Be careful.

JFarrell7233
08-31-15, 14:06
Hey guys I'm new to the area but tried to cruise for a bit and found nothing. I went from about sheridan rd all the way down 10th, is this usually the right area to look? I also tried part of grand ave with no luck. In the waukegan area is daytime hobbying even an option? Any other tips on where to look would be appreciated.

Big Fallang
09-12-15, 13:56
NC streets have been dead lately at least when I have been around. Only big girl Bonnie on the east end of the 10th stroll hanging with her older lady friend. Nothing at night lots of activity but no SW. I went up to K-town to scope the scene found something but not really worth the trip.

Good Luck.

Hockey Guy
09-21-15, 13:37
Just happened to be up that way on Sunday and was going to take the stroll for observation purposes. Was going east on Grand when I noticed a girl just walking around in the McDonald's parking lot at Grand and Green Bay. So I turned on to Green Bay and pulled in. I actually already had McDonald's with me from another location that I was eating. So I pull into a parking spot and she comes up to the driver's window with the sob story of course and could I help her out. I told her I was eating and to come back later. I observed for the next 15 minutes or so and watched her going to all the cars pulling in or in the drive thru.

Eventually I got tired and finished eating and was starting to leave then I noticed she was leaving heading across Grand to the Walgreens parking lot. So I went over there and talked to her in that parking lot. We discussed if there was a way I could help her out and an agreement was reached. Her name is Jessica and she says she is usually in that area.

Lemeduyu
09-22-15, 13:18
Just happened to be up that way on Sunday and was going to take the stroll for observation purposes. Was going east on Grand when I noticed a girl just walking around in the McDonald's parking lot at Grand and Green Bay. So I turned on to Green Bay and pulled in. I actually already had McDonald's with me from another location that I was eating. So I pull into a parking spot and she comes up to the driver's window with the sob story of course and could I help her out. I told her I was eating and to come back later. I observed for the next 15 minutes or so and watched her going to all the cars pulling in or in the drive thru.

Eventually I got tired and finished eating and was starting to leave then I noticed she was leaving heading across Grand to the Walgreens parking lot. So I went over there and talked to her in that parking lot. We discussed if there was a way I could help her out and an agreement was reached. Her name is Jessica and she says she is usually in that area.Any other details? Race, age, thin / fat?

Joe6009
09-22-15, 16:00
Any other details? Race, age, thin / fat?She's been around the area for a year or so now. Usually pan handling, but after many tries I finally got her to come to the other side earlier this year. I reported at the time. She's thin, young and has a nice attitude. She gave me digits once, but they were no good. She's anywhere from Greenbay and Grand to downtown. She's a self admitted user so be careful. She's definitely more utr and will only do oral from what I've been lead to beleave.

Be safe.

Joe.

Member #4914
09-24-15, 23:23
Anybody else feeling threatened along 10th street by the goons? I've been approached buy a couple of the gangbusters who seem to be keeping an eye on who is cruising the area.

Watch out, this can't be good for us.

Lqqkn Round
11-10-15, 01:46
Was on Genesee 200 block North at around 6:30 and saw a blond that kept checking out the cars as they drove by, sure was acting like she was waiting to be picked up. Only thing I can really say about her is she was a blond and was thin.

Went by the area at 10:30 ish and saw a black haired white girl that stopped walking and turned to check me out. Watched her in the mirror as she waited for me to turn around. Didn't look to bad but I didn't stop to pick her up either. Just wanted to let you guys know they are out and looking on the north end of Genesee Street 200 block.

Lqqkn.

Hotguy18
11-20-15, 22:07
Saw that blond girl again being pickup at the corner of Washington and Genesee. She look better far away. Saw another girl near Grand and Papa Macros.

Was on Genesee 200 block North at around 6:30 and saw a blond that kept checking out the cars as they drove by, sure was acting like she was waiting to be picked up. Only thing I can really say about her is she was a blond and was thin.

Went by the area at 10:30 ish and saw a black haired white girl that stopped walking and turned to check me out. Watched her in the mirror as she waited for me to turn around. Didn't look to bad but I didn't stop to pick her up either. Just wanted to let you guys know they are out and looking on the north end of Genesee Street 200 block.

Lqqkn.

Call Me Slappy
11-25-15, 16:42
Is Sir P gone from this board?

Powerman2
12-11-15, 14:17
Has anyone seen Jessica lately? I've been in Waukegan a lot in the last few months and haven't come across her.

JBLion
01-30-16, 02:20
Has it been busy around the lc area?

SuperFly23
02-01-16, 20:26
I've only been seeing Michelle haven't seen anyone else out there.

Has it been busy around the lc area?

JBLion
02-02-16, 17:57
Any Locals that you guys recommend.

Beachwood Bob
03-17-16, 00:25
Has anyone seen Jessica lately? I've been in Waukegan a lot in the last few months and haven't come across her.I have seen her from time to time. She got kicked out of her place and got her phone stolen. It's been a few weeks since I've seen her.

Beachwood Bob
03-17-16, 00:32
Is it coincidence or is the name Shannon some kind of SW stage name? I have personal experiences with three different Shannons. The most recent was yesterday along 10th.

Sergio4245
06-19-16, 01:57
I would recommend Priscilla she is short chubby but does great service.

In her place all for $30 nice and friendly.

She will give you her number if you find her try Jackson and 14 if not on 20th.

Call Me Slappy
06-19-16, 09:20

In her place? No friggin' way!

What else did you see?

JFarrell7233
06-20-16, 11:23

She will give you her number if you find her try Jackson and 14 if not on 20th.What does she look like and around what time of day is she out there?

Industrial
08-08-16, 11:51
What does she look like and around what time of day is she out there?Never heard of this one that was mentioned, but I can tell you that 10th has them throughout the day time from Sheridan to Jackson, usually 1 -3 scattered out at a time, but they're always the same ones and you'd have to be completely bombed to partake in any activity with any of them, that's how rough they are.

Meechie00
08-15-16, 11:24
Does anyone have a line on Pricilla. Ran into Tiffany a few days back but her teeth were a total turn off.

bigguyray
08-21-16, 16:02
Never heard of this one that was mentioned, but I can tell you that 10th has them throughout the day time from Sheridan to Jackson, usually 1 -3 scattered out at a time, but they're always the same ones and you'd have to be completely bombed to partake in any activity with any of them, that's how rough they are.I happened to be in Waukegan / North Chicago last night and man, you weren't kidding. The hood rats were all over 10th street. I counted at least seven, mostly old and / or scary with thug pimps nearby and not a cop in sight. I even saw your classic beat down, pregnant black street ho with her pimp walking 10 steps behind counting his cash. LOL. Did NOT partake.

Industrial
08-26-16, 05:31
I happened to be in Waukegan / North Chicago last night and man, you weren't kidding. The hood rats were all over 10th street. I counted at least seven, mostly old and / or scary with thug pimps nearby and not a cop in sight. I even saw your classic beat down, pregnant black street ho with her pimp walking 10 steps behind counting his cash. LOL. Did NOT partake.Not sure of its coincidence or not, school staring for the year, or what, but it's a totally different scene on 10th tonight. And Chcicago 5-0 all over the place. Be safe.

Joe6009
08-29-16, 15:52
We haven't had any decent value in the area since Alyssa left almost two years now.

Hardly worth wasting the gas anymore.

On a positive note, if you are willing to drive north into Milwaukee, Greenfield between 10th and 25th is like a buffet for the monger. Have been up there a couple times in the last weeks and at least 10 different girls sighted within an hours time.

As always be safe.

Joe.

Joe6009
09-09-16, 22:31
Picked up Gia on 10th and Jackson the other evening, she said her real name is Kelly, for what that is worth.

Took her to a house she suggested, talked a bit in the car, she quoted 40 for BJ, she was good enough looking so I went for it.

In the room all was good and safe. She's a nice girl. Same Gia that is advertising on BP. Said she used to work for an agency in the city. She's looking a bit rough now. Lots of tracks up and down her arm. Typical addict but a nice girl, not a big hustler and wanted to do a good job. Bbbjcimws.

Nice pair of bolt ins that she bought when she was working in the city.

Have fun with this one boys. Don't know how long she will be around.

Don't have her digits but she said use the 847 # she has in her ads.

Be safe.

Joe.

Zeuss
09-10-16, 11:48
Picked up Gia on 10th and Jackson the other evening, she said her real name is Kelly, for what that is worth.

Took her to a house she suggested, talked a bit in the car, she quoted 40 for BJ, she was good enough looking so I went for it.

In the room all was good and safe. She's a nice girl. Same Gia that is advertising on BP. Said she used to work for an agency in the city. She's looking a bit rough now. Lots of tracks up and down her arm. Typical addict but a nice girl, not a big hustler and wanted to do a good job. Bbbjcimws.

Nice pair of bolt ins that she bought when she was working in the city.

Have fun with this one boys. Don't know how long she will be around.

Don't have her digits but she said use the 847 # she has in her ads.

Be safe.

Joe.How was her hygiene? Menu options? Did she seem like she was on anything?

Joe6009
09-10-16, 12:58
How was her hygiene? Menu options? Did she seem like she was on anything?Her hygiene was good for a SW. Menu is wide open I think. She didn't seem like she was on anything while I was with her, however she had the typical anxiety and was possibly beginning to need a fix. I suspect this also because she was walking the street. She obviously needed some cash right away.

Sergio4245
10-31-16, 16:08
$100 fully satisfied short with curves nice ass not a pro.

Just needs money asap.

Email me for info.

Joe6009
02-24-17, 17:54
I'm a fairly regular to making my rounds thru W / NC and things are slim pickings out here.

Gia can be found every once in awhile on the stroll though she prefers BP and even then only every few days when she's in need.

Tiffany in NC is usually a solid provider though her meth teeth are getting worse.

Jessica is a full fledged provider now when she's downtown, took her awhile but she's all game. Problem is she needs a shower bad.

The short little chubby blond on 10th was a once and done for me. Never again. She now yells at me when I drive by because I've passed her up so many times. Ha!

The old blond with all the makeup on 10th is just scary. Won't go there.

Did see the big butt brunette on Waukegan north side awike back. Picked her up years ago and just didn't work well so just not into wasting any more $ on her.

Haven't seen the tall one, shoot can't think of her name. The one that deep throats well, think she got diagnosed with cancer so maybe she's not around anymore.

Wonder if Sir Phu took all of the women with him when he vanished?

Could use a trip back in time with Alyssa or some of the fine memories back in the 90's and early 2000's.

Enough ranting.

Hope you guys are safe.

Joe.

Call Me Slappy
02-27-17, 11:10
Did see the big butt brunette on Waukegan north side awike back. Picked her up years ago and just didn't work well so just not into wasting any more $ on her.

Haven't seen the tall one, shoot can't think of her name. The one that deep throats well, think she got diagnosed with cancer so maybe she's not around anymore.

Could use a trip back in time with Alyssa or some of the fine memories back in the 90's and early 2000's.

Enough ranting.

Hope you guys are safe.

Joe.Big butt brunette on Waukegan north side? Not ringing a bell.

I wish I could remember tall one's name as well, but I believe you're right about her having the Big C, think she move to Florida for a while? Then supposedly she was back.

A lot of us miss the hoppin' NC / WKGN stroll. I remember one BSW named Dee, lived in the building right next to the McD's at 22nd and Green Bay. Big ass, big tits. She had a male roommate which I wasn't fond of, so many a date was spent bending her over in the stairwell.

Angie, a young hotter BSW, but had some pipe issues. Young blonde Nicole, great bod, but another one who could have stood a shower more often than she took one.

Linda and Barb, 2 blondes who could be mistaken for each other from a distance, older, but both fun as I remember.

I hope Sir P is having a good time wherever he is, even though the rotten bastard didn't even give us a proper goodbye! His posts are definitely missed here.

Dbomb
02-27-17, 13:08
Big butt brunette on Waukegan north side? Not ringing a bell.

I wish I could remember tall one's name as well, but I believe you're right about her having the Big C, think she move to Florida for a while? Then supposedly she was back.

A lot of us miss the hoppin' NC / WKGN stroll. I remember one BSW named Dee, lived in the building right next to the McD's at 22nd and Green Bay. Big ass, big tits. She had a male roommate which I wasn't fond of, so many a date was spent bending her over in the stairwell.

Angie, a young hotter BSW, but had some pipe issues. Young blonde Nicole, great bod, but another one who could have stood a shower more often than she took one.

Linda and Barb, 2 blondes who could be mistaken for each other from a distance, older, but both fun as I remember.

I hope Sir P is having a good time wherever he is, even though the rotten bastard didn't even give us a proper goodbye! His posts are definitely missed here.The tall blonde with good DT was Michelle. I never got to meet her. Heard she had cancer and wasn't looking good and went to Florida. Months go by, another report saying she's back and looks as good as ever. Then nothing since. Wanted to see her but I never got around to it.

Joe6009
02-27-17, 13:33
The tall blonde with good DT was Michelle. I never got to meet her. Heard she had cancer and wasn't looking good and went to Florida. Months go by, another report saying she's back and looks as good as ever. Then nothing since. Wanted to see her but I never got around to it.I've seen Michelle around a few times in the last couple years, both Waukegan and NC but she wasn't working, always with a black friend (boyfriend I assume).

She had skills. Only was with her a couple times. Last time remember she was DT and I came and she just kept going never missing a beat. A few minutes later she asked if I was close. LOL I was done already. She has skills.

BTW, don't know Black Angie but reminds me of white Angie would was out every so often downtime W. She ended up running a bunch of CL ads out of GURNEE a year or so ago until she vanished.

And the two blondes remind me of Brandi And Brandy. I personally like "Botox" Brandy as I called her from her lucious lips she had. She was one of my atf SW providers. The other Brandi however I'm kinda done with. She bounces back and forth from the streets to wherever she goes. Saw her last just a couple months ago on 10th. I say saw as in drove by because she's not a great value imo.

Enjoying the stroll down memory lane.

Damn I need to find a new hobby!

Be safe!

JOE.

ShadowCpl
03-24-17, 21:35
I'm a fairly regular to making my rounds thru W / NC and things are slim pickings out here.

Gia can be found every once in awhile on the stroll though she prefers BP and even then only every few days when she's in need.

Tiffany in NC is usually a solid provider though her meth teeth are getting worse.

Jessica is a full fledged provider now when she's downtown, took her awhile but she's all game. Problem is she needs a shower bad.

The short little chubby blond on 10th was a once and done for me. Never again. She now yells at me when I drive by because I've passed her up so many times. Ha!

The old blond with all the makeup on 10th is just scary. Won't go there.

Enough ranting.

Hope you guys are safe.

Joe.Saw Tiffany a couple weeks ago. Eh. Was ok but she was having a bad day fighting with another girl.

Jessica has been spending less time downtown recently. Word has been she has a new BF and been trying to get clean. She is still FS and reasonable. Also smelling better.

New Hispanic girl DeeDee is really cute. Nervous at first but calms down quickly. Fairly chatty. Even a little GFE.

ShadowCpl
03-25-17, 01:09
Took the spin between Grand / Greenbay through downtown Waukegan. Had a quick visit with Dee around noon today at Greenbay (Thortons) BBBJ. She seems new to the scene but very eager.

Jessica is looking better recently marks on her arms and face are fading. Talk is she got a new BF trying to clean her up, (good luck with that). She is often on the stroll. FS anytime now. Smells better recently. Be safe!

BSW on stroll often evenings around 8-10. Up close strong odor. I would pass.

In NC nothing new or interesting. Haven't seen Tiffany in few weeks. But heard she is still around.

Happy hunting.

Hotguy18
03-25-17, 23:18
Is Jessica the thin, young girl used to ask money near Green Bay? She would definitely one of the nicer girl. Hope to find her again.

ShadowCpl
03-27-17, 16:32
Is Jessica the thin, young girl used to ask money near Green Bay? She would definitely one of the nicer girl. Hope to find her again.She been downtown Waukegan. On the stroll.

Industrial
05-31-17, 19:36
Streets have been mostly dead in Waukegan / and Chicago, with one exception today. Saw Gia (same girl working BP and ripping people off) she looked ok- way out of place for tenth street, but knowing her thieving ways I just rolled by and gave her the bird. Big head was thinking today. Stay safe.

Sergio4245
06-12-17, 14:18
Will trade info on this non pro for any non pro I the.

Zion to highland Park area. Serious inquiries only.

$50 FS.

TS7128
06-19-17, 00:22
Has anyone seen Jessica lately? I did a stroll a few times the past few weeks and I haven't seen her since March / April? I had to take a break in May because she wore out my time in March / April. Excellent times.

Joe6009
06-20-17, 21:00
Has anyone seen Jessica lately? I did a stroll a few times the past few weeks and I haven't seen her since March / April? I had to take a break in May because she wore out my time in March / April. Excellent times.She's in county. Not sure what fair but has been in there most of the spring.

TS7128
06-21-17, 18:47
She's in county. Not sure what fair but has been in there most of the spring.I can confirm that I saw her mid-late into the Spring, but haven't seen her around since mid-April. I take it then that this area is mostly dead then minus the bottom of the barrel that can be found on 10th st in NC. I can report that I saw an attractive big booty white girl walking downtown Waukegan the other night. I wasn't strolling so I did not partake, but given the time and location, she must have been strolling.

ShadowCpl
06-22-17, 20:21
I can confirm that I saw her mid-late into the Spring, but haven't seen her around since mid-April. I take it then that this area is mostly dead then minus the bottom of the barrel that can be found on 10th st in NC. I can report that I saw an attractive big booty white girl walking downtown Waukegan the other night. I wasn't strolling so I did not partake, but given the time and location, she must have been strolling.She is out. But heard is going to the City. To retire with family due to medical reasons.

ShadowCpl
06-22-17, 20:45
I can confirm that I saw her mid-late into the Spring, but haven't seen her around since mid-April. I take it then that this area is mostly dead then minus the bottom of the barrel that can be found on 10th st in NC. I can report that I saw an attractive big booty white girl walking downtown Waukegan the other night. I wasn't strolling so I did not partake, but given the time and location, she must have been strolling.Just talked to the redhead white guy. She is in Waukegan working. Says she has no phone but can set it up if I give him $10. Going to take a chance since he is the only one who can reach her.

Joe6009
06-23-17, 10:19
Just talked to the redhead white guy. She is in Waukegan working. Says she has no phone but can set it up if I give him $10. Going to take a chance since he is the only one who can reach her.Looked it up and she was released on Wednesday so I'm sure we will see her soon downtown.

Meechie00
07-13-17, 06:18
Had a dream this morning with a BSW walking by Grand and Jackson. Short, nice looking, phat ass and a small waist. Looked like she might have been in her late twenties or very early thirties. Decent face and did not look to be a junkie. Did not get her name. Easy exchange, the CBJ was actually worth it. Damage was originally. 2 then she asked for a. 1 tip. I obliged due to her decent service. Does not have a phone unfortunately.

TS7128
07-13-17, 18:46
Looked it up and she was released on Wednesday so I'm sure we will see her soon downtown.Has anyone seen Jessica back? I haven't been to that area and heard about flooding from the storms. Can anyone say if she's back?

ShadowCpl
07-18-17, 19:02
Has anyone seen Jessica back? I haven't been to that area and heard about flooding from the storms. Can anyone say if she's back?She is still FS but have to catch her early morning or late evening to get her to go cheap .2 - .3 depending on how bad she needs her things. She has really gone downhill. Looks bad and smells bad. She used to be really nice but we know that these girls stardom is usually short.

Good luck and always be safe.

TS7128
07-19-17, 21:39
She is still FS but have to catch her early morning or late evening to get her to go cheap .2 - .3 depending on how bad she needs her things. She has really gone downhill. Looks bad and smells bad. She used to be really nice but we know that these girls stardom is usually short.

Good luck and always be safe.I had noticed that she began to go downhill last time I saw her, poor thing. When I first saw her, she was easily one of the cutest girls working in Illinois and certainly the cutest SW in Illinois. I understand people on this board wanting to keep her UTR because I had seen her a few times where she looked like the pornstar, Alexia Gold. 23 and the classic girl next door look. I saw her a lot in April, one of the better months of my life, when she's dolled up and cleaned up then she's a true cutie. But yeah, towards the end I could tell that she was going downhill. Jessica was the gem that everyone hopes to run into. Way TGTBT but true and now, downhill. I hope she gets her life straight.

Sergio4245
07-20-17, 15:00
Will trade info on this non pro for any non pro I the.

Zion to highland Park area. Serious inquiries only.

$50 FS.I took a picture of her 60 inch ass, non pro hated to schedule not for the faint of heart.

Industrial
08-11-17, 13:56
On tenth st in the late afternoons been seeing a redhead definitely on the stroll- avg height long natural red hair, bit of weight to her nothing near bbw size, maybe 25 yrs old. Anyone have any info- name? Service level?

BlkMamba5237
08-11-17, 14:39
Had a dream this morning with a BSW walking by Grand and Jackson. Short, nice looking, phat ass and a small waist. Looked like she might have been in her late twenties or very early thirties. Decent face and did not look to be a junkie. Did not get her name. Easy exchange, the CBJ was actually worth it. Damage was originally. 2 then she asked for a. 1 tip. I obliged due to her decent service. Does not have a phone unfortunately.First time poster long time lurker. I had to reply to this post. I had a similar experience last week. She was a BSW, light skinned, skinny, short, and not bad looking. She looked to be in her mid to late 20's. Picked her up near the BP on Grand and Jackson. Damage was. 25 and she didn't ask for a tip. One of the best CBJ's I've received in this area.

TS7128
08-11-17, 16:28
I've seen a few decent looking ones out on 10th lately but I don't trust it. I'm not sure if they have been busting or not, but LEO has been down the side streets and alleys, and I have noticed that a few of them have a habit of walking in pairs with either their pimps or their undercover watching them not too far away. Either way, I just won't go in for that.

Industrial
08-14-17, 12:02
First time poster long time lurker. I had to reply to this post. I had a similar experience last week. She was a BSW, light skinned, skinny, short, and not bad looking. She looked to be in her mid to late 20's. Picked her up near the BP on Grand and Jackson. Damage was. 25 and she didn't ask for a tip. One of the best CBJ's I've received in this area.What time of day was this?

Meechie00
08-17-17, 14:22
Took a half day at work to go mongering in Milwaukee, but I never made it. 12:30 pm Turning left from Rt120 onto Greenbay and saw Shay walking in front of the dealership. No fucking way could she be working off Greenbay I thought until I seen her approach another one of you guys in a car. I pulled into the Midas lot and waited. Their negotiations had to have failed because she walked away. Made eye contact and she came to where I was parked. Asked her if she needed a ride and she jumped in. Pulled out tits and said I could touch. Passed LE check. Told me she was trying to make a few dollars. Says she has incall. Quoted. 4 before even telling her what I wanted. Went to location. Great CBJ. Non rushed and done right. She's 5'5 brownish blonde hair. Small waiste. Juicy as great pair of tits with big nips. Small framed. But her teeth are a little eaten but unless she smiles you won't see it. Very cool. Number is available for those trusted members.

Meechie00
08-17-17, 14:25
What time of day was this?For me it was around 4:30 am.

Hobbyist200
08-18-17, 11:55
On tenth st in the late afternoons been seeing a redhead definitely on the stroll- avg height long natural red hair, bit of weight to her nothing near bbw size, maybe 25 yrs old. Anyone have any info- name? Service level?Are you sure on the age.

TS7128
08-18-17, 14:35
I did the stroll the other night pretty late and I found either a WSW / HSW, couldn't tell, walking down one of the strolls in Waukegan. I love me some big butt, I live for big butt white girls, but I thought it was TGTBT so I didn't even bother trying to pick up. But now searching this forum, I see that a few people here have had experience with a big butt brunette in this area? Sounds like the same chick. Can anyone confirm this was the same SW? She was not too far from Grand, not too far from Sheridan. She had a big ass and was wearing kind of tight, blue and black colored PJ pants. I saw Jessica out the other day again. Didn't go for it. Looking kind of bad now.

Jc2490
08-19-17, 17:25
Took a half day at work to go mongering in Milwaukee, but I never made it. 12:30 pm Turning left from Rt120 onto Greenbay and saw Shay walking in front of the dealership. No fucking way could she be working off Greenbay I thought until I seen her approach another one of you guys in a car. I pulled into the Midas lot and waited. Their negotiations had to have failed because she walked away. Made eye contact and she came to where I was parked. Asked her if she needed a ride and she jumped in. Pulled out tits and said I could touch. Passed LE check. Told me she was trying to make a few dollars. Says she has incall. Quoted. 4 before even telling her what I wanted. Went to location. Great CBJ. Non rushed and done right. She's 5'5 brownish blonde hair. Small waiste. Juicy as great pair of tits with big nips. Small framed. But her teeth are a little eaten but unless she smiles you won't see it. Very cool. Number is available for those trusted members.Thanks Meechie. Shay is a very nice girl. Nice BBBJ, I think she swallowed it. One little problem was when I called when I got to her place, her husband happened to come home for lunch and answered her phone. No biggie, she texted me right back and said to give her 10 minutes. I gave it at least 15. Very easy on the budget too.

Meechie00
08-20-17, 11:28
Any lines on LAW or HSW? Would love a line on that if available. PM me please and thanks.

BluePillow
08-20-17, 15:07
Hey guys,

Lurker that just moved here (posted a brief report on Tina and Bella in the massages section). If you guys are wiling to share, what are some of the better places and times to visit? I tried going down green bay, but I couldn't make eye contact with anyone.

Jc2490
08-21-17, 06:42
Please let me know when you clear your inbox.

WarMmonger
08-21-17, 18:56
I've been monger down south and just move to the area I would like to know the spots.

Monger.

Hey guys,

Lurker that just moved here (posted a brief report on Tina and Bella in the massages section). If you guys are willing to share, what are some of the better places and times to visit? I tried going down green bay, but I couldn't make eye contact with anyone.

SuperFly23
08-22-17, 18:50
Good to go.

Hobbyist200
08-24-17, 12:29
On tenth st in the late afternoons been seeing a redhead definitely on the stroll- avg height long natural red hair, bit of weight to her nothing near bbw size, maybe 25 yrs old. Anyone have any info- name? Service level?Has anyone seen this one lately or had an encounter with her.

Mannheim
08-25-17, 05:13
Older red head, working downtown early am's. Not much to look at and services are bad. Don't bother. I should of passed.

Chazzster
08-25-17, 09:16
If anyone has digits for Shay, it would be greatly appreciated.

Chazzster
08-25-17, 09:19
I've been monger down south and just move to the area I would like to know the spots.

Monger.Tenth street between Sheridan and Jackson is probably yuur best bet for finding anything. Back in the day, you could find more stuff in NC on broadway and MLK, but not so much anymore. Occasionally you will find workers on grand between genesee and Jackson.

Sergio4245
08-25-17, 12:25
I took a picture of her 60 inch ass, non pro hated to schedule not for the faint of heart.Hard to schedule but will leave you happy.

Sergio4245
08-25-17, 12:29
I did the stroll the other night pretty late and I found either a WSW / HSW, couldn't tell, walking down one of the strolls in Waukegan. I love me some big butt, I live for big butt white girls, but I thought it was TGTBT so I didn't even bother trying to pick up. But now searching this forum, I see that a few people here have had experience with a big butt brunette in this area? Sounds like the same chick. Can anyone confirm this was the same SW? She was not too far from Grand, not too far from Sheridan. She had a big ass and was wearing kind of tight, blue and black colored PJ pants. I saw Jessica out the other day again. Didn't go for it. Looking kind of bad now.Did you ever get her number?

Chazzster
08-25-17, 14:46
Hard to schedule but will leave you happy.Sounds nasty.

TS7128
08-25-17, 20:17
Did you ever get her number?Nope, have not seen her since that one time. Looked like a white girl, small bbw, not skinny but not what I would call fat, just thick. Sometimes I love spinners but sometimes I love a big white ass like that.

Mannheim
08-30-17, 05:06
Early morning walking down Jackson I spotted a decent looking WSW. BBBJ for $30. She's on the right side of 40 and was blonde.

Industrial
08-30-17, 15:11
Early morning walking down Jackson I spotted a decent looking WSW. BBBJ for $30. She's on the right side of 40 and was blonde.Jackson and what? What time was this?

Mannheim
09-03-17, 04:54
Jackson and what? What time was this?She was in the neighborhood just south of Belvidere and wallking south. Before sunrise.

Member #5644
09-06-17, 01:04
Waaaaasup my fellow mongers!! Yes it's really me SirP, and it truly has been a long while!

I've been lurking and watching and reading every week to see what you would all do with my favorite thread on this forum while I took a break. Its nice to see some new blood out there hunting and reporting, thank you for the solid intel guys, this place is all about SHARING. Sad thing is, it seems like you guys are reporting on the same dozen SWs that I broke in 10 to 20 years ago!!

Seriously though, things have certainly changed out there, and not for the better I'm afraid. This whole summer I've seen a very powerful Uncle LEO presence, especially over years past, hats off to you boys in blue, I know you got a tough job and its a crappy drug dealing area, but you really know how mess up a guys innocent good hobby! Until this summer's clamp down, it for awhile it seemed like 10th street was the last bastion of good street action, and while the scene is not totally stamped out, it sure is risky and uncomfortable over there now.

Elsewhere on the stroll, Sheridan died a long time ago, 22nd / MLK and Broadway are dead, I haven't seen anything on McAlister in ages, and Genesee through DT Waukegan has really been down to one WSW for the past year and even she's been gone for a over a month! So that leaves Grand Ave. Always has been and will always be very hit or miss. Lately, I been getting more hits. Out on the perimeter Greenbay has been picking up, and of course, those shitty hit or miss Belvidere no-tells seem to yield a surprise every now and again too.

Honestly, I've had a strange year; in the past 3 weeks I've run into alot of my old regulars. It's good to see them alive and well, so they have been giving me lots of smiles, hugs and I even been getting reacquainted with a few too! So it made me think of you here and thought I would check in and spread some of the sentimental good karma. Can't say I'll post regular since the scene is pretty lame, but I'm always here and I hope you all are doing well.

Happy hunting!! SirP.

BTW: Shout out to Slappy, HHH, Craven and all the old gang if you're still out there cruising, hunting or if your dicks didn't fall off and they still work!

Pengansai
09-06-17, 11:37
Waaaaasup my fellow mongers!! Yes it's really me SirP, and it truly has been a long while!

I've been lurking and watching and reading every week to see what you would all do with my favorite thread on this forum while I took a break. Its nice to see some new blood out there hunting and reporting, thank you for the solid intel guys, this place is all about SHARING. Sad thing is, it seems like you guys are reporting on the same dozen SWs that I broke in 10 to 20 years ago!!

Seriously though, things have certainly changed out there, and not for the better I'm afraid. This whole summer I've seen a very powerful Uncle LEO presence, especially over years past, hats off to you boys in blue, I know you got a tough job and its a crappy drug dealing area, but you really know how mess up a guys innocent good hobby! Until this summer's clamp down, it for awhile it seemed like 10th street was the last bastion of good street action, and while the scene is not totally stamped out, it sure is risky and uncomfortable over there now.

Elsewhere on the stroll, Sheridan died a long time ago, 22nd / MLK and Broadway are dead, I haven't seen anything on McAlister in ages, and Genesee through DT Waukegan has really been down to one WSW for the past year and even she's been gone for a over a month! So that leaves Grand Ave. Always has been and will always be very hit or miss. Lately, I been getting more hits. Out on the perimeter Greenbay has been picking up, and of course, those shitty hit or miss Belvidere no-tells seem to yield a surprise every now and again too.

Honestly, I've had a strange year; in the past 3 weeks I've run into alot of my old regulars. It's good to see them alive and well, so they have been giving me lots of smiles, hugs and I even been getting reacquainted with a few too! So it made me think of you here and thought I would check in and spread some of the sentimental good karma. Can't say I'll post regular since the scene is pretty lame, but I'm always here and I hope you all are doing well.

Happy hunting!! SirP.

BTW: Shout out to Slappy, HHH, Craven and all the old gang if you're still out there cruising, hunting or if your dicks didn't fall off and they still work!Nice to hear from you again.

TS7128
09-06-17, 19:38

Happy hunting!! SirP.

BTW: Shout out to Slappy, HHH, Craven and all the old gang if you're still out there cruising, hunting or if your dicks didn't fall off and they still work!Are you talking about Jessica? Is she gone now?

Member #5644
09-07-17, 01:40
Are you talking about Jessica? Is she gone now?Yes I was. She hasn't been seen in over a month, hope she is doing OK and detoxing somewhere safe.

Member #5644
09-07-17, 01:42
Nice to hear from you again.Thank you!!

Member #5644
09-07-17, 01:54
Early morning walking down Jackson I spotted a decent looking WSW. BBBJ for $30. She's on the right side of 40 and was blonde.Oh sweet Tiff, she is one of my ATF's!! I've been knowing her for almost 10 years. Back then she was so smoking hot it was insane, but she's always been good people and fun to be around. She usually works 10th, but with all the heat from Uncle LEO I'm sure she's cautiously doing the side streets and perhaps the bars again. Sometimes I feel like there isn't anyone I don't know out there.

The Grand Tequila on Grand & Butrick seems to be attracting a nice crowd lately, both inside and out! .

Call Me Slappy
09-07-17, 11:15
BTW: Shout out to Slappy, HHH, Craven and all the old gang if you're still out there cruising, hunting or if your dicks didn't fall off and they still work!I thought that's what happened to you! HAH!

Welcome back!

BlackGod
09-07-17, 12:22
Last week around Friday I saw a BSW around 10, and around 12 on 14th and Jackson, or by that bank close to that area. She was around I want to say 5'6, thick, but not fat. I don't know her name, or anything either. I'll seek her out sometime soon.

Pengansai
09-07-17, 15:06

Happy hunting!! SirP.

BTW: Shout out to Slappy, HHH, Craven and all the old gang if you're still out there cruising, hunting or if your dicks didn't fall off and they still work!Just my humble opinion. He certainly earned it when last here.

Chazzster
09-07-17, 20:43
Just my humble opinion. He certainly earned it when last here.Agreed. He added much insight when I used to post on her regularly.

Chazzster
09-07-17, 20:53
Much like Sir phuk said, the old NC strip has been dead for quite some time. Probably at least 5-7 years. MLK / Broadway used to be a gold mine. I never had any luck on Genesee. Only lucked out once with Grand and Jackson or Buttrick area. 10th st used to be quite good. I had a dream (I won't say how far back, but it was in the not too distant past) where I picked up a BSW who looked to be 18-21. (don't remember her name, but probably would if I heard it again) definitely on the thick side and with a huge rack. I saw her while driving down 10th and made eye contact with her and then pulled in a side street. She came over and got in. We negotiated and I drove off. I didn't make it three blocks before I saw a marked NC squad car barrelling down the road and pulling up behind me. I made a left on the last major intersection before Sheridan. I went down a block and got pulled over. Two other squad cars pulled up. The initial LEO asked for license etc. Said he was pulling over for the passenger not wearing a seatbelt. After frisking myself and the passenger, the original LEO asked for permission to search vehicle of which I agreed. I maintained my military bearing and stayed stoic throughout. They ended up letting us go and the LEO said that I should go home to wife and that I probably had better things to be doing. Didn't really seem to care about me, but he was yelling at her and telling her that her time on 10th st was done and over with. I definitely won't be going out that way again anytime soon. Prior to her, the last that I saw was Gia. Despite some of the negative reviews of her on here, I met up with her four different times without a hitch. She is hard to get ahold of at times and changed her phone number more frequently than I gas up my car, but I was never put in an unsafe situation and I never smelled any odor on her like some others have said on here. When all is said and done, while she is a bit skinnier than I like, she was well higher in the looks department than many of the other SW's. I did reach out to a provider that I had thought had moved out of the area using a number of hers that I haven't used in nearly two years, and incredibly she is still in town. Her head game is top notch, so I will report back soon to fill in the details. Stay safe everyone.

Chazzster
09-07-17, 20:56
Last week around Friday I saw a BSW around 10, and around 12 on 14th and Jackson, or by that bank close to that area. She was around I want to say 5'6, thick, but not fat. I don't know her name, or anything either. I'll seek her out sometime soon.Was she real young? Sounds like the one that I picked up and in the same area. She told me that she had just graduated high school the year before, but who the hell knows.

Chazzster
09-07-17, 20:57
Oh sweet Tiff, she is one of my ATF's!! I've been knowing her for almost 10 years. Back then she was so smoking hot it was insane, but she's always been good people and fun to be around. She usually works 10th, but with all the heat from Uncle LEO I'm sure she's cautiously doing the side streets and perhaps the bars again. Sometimes I feel like there isn't anyone I don't know out there.

The Grand Tequila on Grand & Butrick seems to be attracting a nice crowd lately, both inside and out! .I will have to check that out. That is where I met Michelle / Hope originally.

Member #5644
09-08-17, 00:21
Was she real young? Sounds like the one that I picked up and in the same area. She told me that she had just graduated high school the year before, but who the hell knows.Sounds like "Lexi": dresses kind of loud, stands about 5 ft nutin', has a thick build w / big D titys, usually brutally honest that she "needs it for drugs right now"! If that's who you're talking about, I've seen her around all summer, she's a little bit cray-cray, but seems to have a good soul, so I actually kind of feel bad for her, she doesn't belong out there.

Today around 3 PM at Grand & Genesee I saw a slim BSW in her early 30's, about 5'8" with a ok bod working the bus stop in front of the grocery store, as I turned the corner she smiled at me and I instantly wished she hadn't! Poor thing only had about 3 teeeff total!

Later I saw WSW Linda walking eastbound on 10th by the church, and 2 worn out BSWs who were busy braiding each others hair on a staircase over closer towards the vacant bank. The rest of the stroll was quiet.

Slappy!! I knew you still cared, good to hear from you! You too Chazzster!

Member #5644
09-08-17, 00:24
Just my humble opinion. He certainly earned it when last here.Thanks Fellas! The fine Mods here informed me that apparently all I have to do is request a "reinstatement" and it'll all be good!

Chazzster
09-08-17, 08:23
Sounds like "Lexi": dresses kind of loud, stands about 5 ft nutin', has a thick build w / big D titys, usually brutally honest that she "needs it for drugs right now"! If that's who you're talking about, I've seen her around all summer, she's a little bit cray-cray, but seems to have a good soul, so I actually kind of feel bad for her, she doesn't belong out there.

Today around 3 PM at Grand & Genesee I saw a slim BSW in her early 30's, about 5'8" with a ok bod working the bus stop in front of the grocery store, as I turned the corner she smiled at me and I instantly wished she hadn't! Poor thing only had about 3 teeeff total!

Later I saw WSW Linda walking eastbound on 10th by the church, and 2 worn out BSWs who were busy braiding each others hair on a staircase over closer towards the vacant bank. The rest of the stroll was quiet.

Slappy!! I knew you still cared, good to hear from you! You too Chazzster!What grocery store? I thought it was basically a mcdonalds and hardware store there?

BlackGod
09-08-17, 13:40
Was she real young? Sounds like the one that I picked up and in the same area. She told me that she had just graduated high school the year before, but who the hell knows.I don't think she was quite that young. She looked to be in her late twenties to mid thirties.

Kampyone
09-08-17, 14:37
What grocery store? I thought it was basically a mcdonalds and hardware store there?Is on the NW corner of Genesee and Grand, a block west of Mcdonald.

TS7128
09-09-17, 02:08
I saw WSW Stephanie on 10th. Looked better from far away. Also saw a WSW a few nights ago that again looked better from far away. Was wearing tight red pants and a tight white tank top. She got scooped up before I could pick up. Was back about 30 min later. Met her but said she didn't like being on 10th. Told me to meet her at a sidestreet. Disappointed to hear Jessica is gone but it seems like she was hitting the sauce a little too hard. Hope she ends up ok.

Member #5644
09-10-17, 22:05
I saw WSW Stephanie on 10th. Looked better from far away. Also saw a WSW a few nights ago that again looked better from far away. Was wearing tight red pants and a tight white tank top. She got scooped up before I could pick up. Was back about 30 min later. Met her but said she didn't like being on 10th. Told me to meet her at a sidestreet. Disappointed to hear Jessica is gone but it seems like she was hitting the sauce a little too hard. Hope she ends up ok.Can you please describe Stephanie? Not sure I know this one by that name, thanks.

Saw WSW Linda (Blonde / blue eyes /5"5" about 130 ish) walking in a dress on 10th yesterday afternoon, she looked nice, but experience has taught me that she's not worth the drama! LEO presence was HIGH and seemed to be very alert for cruisers, so I sought comfort elsewhere.

Mahm82
09-11-17, 11:45
Anyone got stephanie phone number been trying to see her. Thanks in advance.

TS7128
09-11-17, 20:46
Looked hot from far away. Spinner / blonde / white. Has a small frame and looks like she's in her 20's from far away but it's obvious that she's in her late 30's / early 40's up close. Still cute. Rushed service, really annoying. Would not recommend. High LEO presence. Played safe, seemed like that was a smart idea. No number, sorry.

Member #5644
09-12-17, 23:00
Looked hot from far away. Spinner / blonde / white. Has a small frame and looks like she's in her 20's from far away but it's obvious that she's in her late 30's / early 40's up close. Still cute. Rushed service, really annoying. Would not recommend. High LEO presence. Played safe, seemed like that was a smart idea. No number, sorry.ALRIGHT!! I finally solved this "Stephanie" mystery!! Crazy Tiffany IS Stephanie! LOL I saw Tiff walking around downtown today and we had a little chat (we actually go back a LONG ways) so I asked her who the hell is Stephanie and why she hadn't set me up with someone new that was walking on the "dime", she started laughing and at that moment I KNEW it was her and then she confirmed it.

Saw several BSWs on 10th in NC last night, but I also saw more LE than I did SW's so I just rolled on through. Dead streets everywhere else I looked.

Member #5644
09-13-17, 21:42
http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/ex-north-chicago-charged-with-patronizing-prostitutes-while-on-duty/

14th & Dugdale? When did that become a hot corner?!

DomCorazon
09-14-17, 00:11
Not a thread member, but only active area thread. Saw a WSW walking east on MLK about 6 am this morning with braided hooded predator looking dude walking briskly about half block behind.

Jc2490
09-14-17, 13:20
http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/ex-north-chicago-charged-with-patronizing-prostitutes-while-on-duty/

14th & Dugdale? When did that become a hot corner?!There is a large apartment complex right there (Whispering Oaks). It is all section 8 and kind of scary.

Member #5644
09-17-17, 19:25
There is a large apartment complex right there (Whispering Oaks). It is all section 8 and kind of scary.Been there more than a few times, nothing to really be worried about. It's bark is worse than the bite.

I used see a stunningly hot 25 yr old BSW in those Apts, she went by the name of "chocolate", I miss that tight little athletic body and her sweet kisses, very passionate and loving. Then she moved back to Minnesota never returned.

Member #5644
09-28-17, 00:10
Saw little Jessica walking around downtown today, apparently fresh out of the clink, looks pretty scarred up and bad.

Had a BSW in her 60's try to chase me down for a ride on McCalister near 10th, her one shorter leg was the only thing keeping her from going full on Flo-Jo. Seen a few of the usual suspects on 10th or on nearby side streets. Really need a fresh blood infusion of new girls in this town.

SirP.

TS7128
09-28-17, 13:03
Can some one PM me the details on what is up with Jessica health wise?

MacroEvo6094
10-04-17, 23:18
So I have been doing some morning (just before dawn) rides this week, just seeing if there is any action going on before winter hits. Nothing on Jackson, 10th, 14th, Dugdale, Grand, Genesse, Belvidere, Lewis, Green Bay, Washington, or MLK.

Meechie00
10-06-17, 22:32
About 8 pm going into the store to buy a pack of cigs, ran into a petite mature chick by Grand and Butrick. Asks me to buy her a bottle of Gin then asks for a ride downtown. I was headed that way anyway so I let her in. Says her name is Jessica and she's homeless and needs some quick cash. Passed LE check, found a spot, agreed on BJ for. 2. Very boring lackluster and mechanical. Coaching didn't even help. Gave her a dub for the effort and she asks for a tip. Really! Then asks can she sit in my car while I'm taking care of other business. Would not repeat. Not even in a drought.

Mannheim
10-11-17, 04:19
Actually I should say one is out there, LOL. Dreamt about the same young BSW twice in the last week. She was at Grand and & Sheridan once and at Grand near Ash the second time. Both day time dreams, 630 am and 3 pm. I'm so bad with names I think was something with an A- Great BBBJ skills. Cute face, bit of a saggy gut, otherwise good looking from a distance, ha. She has no phone, but always wants yours, ha again.

MacroEvo6094
10-12-17, 20:45
Actually I should say one is out there, LOL. Dreamt about the same young BSW twice in the last week. She was at Grand and & Sheridan once and at Grand near Ash the second time. Both day time dreams, 630 am and 3 pm. I'm so bad with names I think was something with an A- Great BBBJ skills. Cute face, bit of a saggy gut, otherwise good looking from a distance, ha. She has no phone, but always wants yours, ha again.Glad your doing well, I'm striking out pretty hard.

Member #5644
10-14-17, 19:59
Nothing keeps girls off the street like rain, reminds me of the Sublime song "Wrong Way".

Yesterday on 10th lots of LEO as usual, but a few of the usual suspects were out anyway; I saw that BSW rip off artist Regina (slim build / scarred face / great ass) dancing around like a nut. WSW Linda was heading home, WSW Brandy looked seriously wrecked sitting on the sidewalk.

Other night I met the tall slim BSW that hangs around by Grand Tequila, great personality but definitely a slick hustler, tried to cash and dash, but things didn't quite turn out the way she thought. LOL.

Today with the rain I only saw Jessica out, she was walking downtown; I'm worried about her; she's got some serious looking scabs going on her face, neck and arms, oddly she looks a few lbs thicker than this summer, but it could be clothing layers since she's homeless as far as I can tell. I also saw that dingbat WSW Ellie on 10th today, she's cute, but she's a BP girl that's always been a total ripoff when she gets desperate enough to go to the street (thinks she's worth way more. She's not) and is always is a lame and complain date, so I passed.

-SirP.

Meechie00
11-01-17, 15:50
Late post but it's still good. Around 3 p at Grand and Jackson picked up a slim BSW named Frieda. Damage was 2 but she had the best head game I've ever had from a SW. I will definitely repeat and become a regular. No nuber available. Her phones broken but she's very easy to find.

Mannheim
11-19-17, 04:51
I'm getting the melrose park thread vibe over here where the guys become attached to streetwalkers thereby becoming reluctant to report any activities in fear of losing their gal.

Only kidding fellas. Still learning the strolls over here myself. Only having luck around east grand ave. Seeing a few seedy ones occasionally around 10th. I'll probably get transfered before I get a chance to figure it out.

Esclover
11-21-17, 14:19
Strolling down 10st last night around 6. Saw this curly headed petite girl dark skin. She got out a car and started walking same way they came. Tried looking for her but didn't find her. Anyone know who she is?? Or a #.

Member #5644
11-21-17, 17:37
I'm getting the melrose park thread vibe over here where the guys become attached to streetwalkers thereby becoming reluctant to report any activities in fear of losing their gal.

Only kidding fellas. Still learning the strolls over here myself. Only having luck around east grand ave. Seeing a few seedy ones occasionally around 10th. I'll probably get transfered before I get a chance to figure it out.Manheim You nailed it buddy! There are SO many to choose from over here and we're not going to tell you shit! LOL JK.

I remember back in the day the Lincoln & Manheim had hot ass SWs every block, now you are lucky to see anything along the entire stroll. Waukegan / North Chi aren't much different, plus this summer LEO started to come down extra heavy on 10th thereby killing what little life was left in Lake County. Wish I could post about more, but that fact is it is slim pickings, even the BP listings are only 10% of what they were a few months ago.

TS7128
11-22-17, 10:54
Despite all the warnings, I saw Jessica out the other day and decided to take a chance. Well worth it. Still cute, she does have a few marks on her, but I never do anything uncovered anyways so just wrap it up and you'll probably be fine.

Mannheim
11-28-17, 06:04
Short, kinda cute, BSW. Really long tongue that she shows off. She was strolling along Jackson just south of Grand. Thought it was a common pedestrian till I got the wave. She broke my balls for 30, but provided adequate service 7. 5/10, LOL. This all around 9 pm.

Member #5644
11-29-17, 19:31
Short, kinda cute, BSW. Really long tongue that she shows off. She was strolling along Jackson just south of Grand. Thought it was a common pedestrian till I got the wave. She broke my balls for 30, but provided adequate service 7. 5/10, LOL. This all around 9 pm.Word of advice: this one is prone to be a rip off, starts out all Mrs Hyde until she takes your money, then turns into Mrs Jekyll and starts straight into complaining about time, location, angle of entry ETC.

Mannheim
11-30-17, 17:44
Word of advice: this one is prone to be a rip off, starts out all Mrs Hyde until she takes your money, then turns into Mrs Jekyll and starts straight into complaining about time, location, angle of entry ETC.Did get that vibe and couldn't wait for her to shut up. Especially with the b. S. "I'm not like these other girls" talk. That's usually a red flag for me.

Stav69
12-05-17, 00:09
I'm located in the waukegan area and I'm looking for a daytime SW in the area or a location can anyone help.

Joe6009
12-06-17, 09:18
I'm located in the waukegan area and I'm looking for a daytime SW in the area or a location can anyone help.So it looks like you are new here.

Most members are reluctant to provide information to new members and unfortunately all too often new members begin with posting questions asking for help. Problem is you haven't developed any trust from the long standing members here.

My suggestion is you research the boards here as there is ample information here to help you find what you are looking for. Once you have found it, report back to us and tell us how it went; good, bad and probably ugly (in the case of SW anyhow). Once you have garnered the trust from the other members here, then information will open up for you.

So now I will do you a solid and lead you in the right direction for SW. I would drive Grand from Lewis to Genese south, and 10th from Sheridan west to Lewis. Keep your eyes open.

Be safe!

Joe.

Member #5644
12-06-17, 14:55
So it looks like you are new here.

Most members are reluctant to provide information to new members and unfortunately all too often new members begin with posting questions asking for help. Problem is you haven't developed any trust from the long standing members here.

My suggestion is you research the boards here as there is ample information here to help you find what you are looking for. Once you have found it, report back to us and tell us how it went; good, bad and probably ugly (in the case of SW anyhow). Once you have garnered the trust from the other members here, then information will open up for you.

So now I will do you a solid and lead you in the right direction for SW. I would drive Grand from Lewis to Genese south, and 10th from Sheridan west to Lewis. Keep your eyes open.

Be safe!

Joe.Joe is absolutely right. I just would like to add: Before you get the idea, don't go asking for info to be PM'd to you either! This place is all about sharing publicly, so welcome to the area and post often.

TS7128
12-06-17, 21:34
I saw Jessica out there again today. As I have said before, got to be cautious with her and wrap it up if you see her, she was out there today and she had weird marks on her face. Doesn't like Herpes to my eye but it's something strange. Don't go out there and get leprosy or something strange.

With that said, damn, Jessica is cute, it's almost unreal that she is a streetwalker. Blonde, college aged, cutie. I guess I should just consider myself lucky that I got to enjoy that while she was still healthy. Given how cute she is, I have always been shocked by how little she has been discussed here. Last year, she was still easily the best looking SW in IL and everything one can hope for in looks when picking up a SW, especially given the other options in Waukegan. Although, yes, her performance is lackluster, I just have a feeling like every monger in IL and WI would be making their way to Waukegan to get some of that if they knew about her. Too bad I think it's too late with whatever is going on with her skin.

Mannheim
12-08-17, 04:56
I saw Jessica out there again today. As I have said before, got to be cautious with her and wrap it up if you see her, she was out there today and she had weird marks on her face. Doesn't like Herpes to my eye but it's something strange. Don't go out there and get leprosy or something strange.

With that said, damn, Jessica is cute, it's almost unreal that she is a streetwalker. Blonde, college aged, cutie. I guess I should just consider myself lucky that I got to enjoy that while she was still healthy. Given how cute she is, I have always been shocked by how little she has been discussed here. Last year, she was still easily the best looking SW in IL and everything one can hope for in looks when picking up a SW, especially given the other options in Waukegan. Although, yes, her performance is lackluster, I just have a feeling like every monger in IL and WI would be making their way to Waukegan to get some of that if they knew about her. Too bad I think it's too late with whatever is going on with her skin.Wow someone was in love and now jaded. Or still in love?

Kidding man. I saw this 'great Jessica' hanging downtown. Met and scored. Another little white girl is all man. Its not uncommon to find trailer trash like that all over chicago. By the time they hit 25 they look they're 40 from all the Herion and bed bugs.

As far as you having her when she was healthy? Again she didn't start street walking then start shooting up. It works the other way around, first come the needles, then comes the street walking. Regardless of what game she spits.

TS7128
12-09-17, 00:18
Wow someone was in love and now jaded. Or still in love?

Kidding man. I saw this 'great Jessica' hanging downtown. Met and scored. Another little white girl is all man. Its not uncommon to find trailer trash like that all over chicago. By the time they hit 25 they look they're 40 from all the Herion and bed bugs.

As far as you having her when she was healthy? Again she didn't start street walking then start shooting up. It works the other way around, first come the needles, then comes the street walking. Regardless of what game she spits.Before she had whatever is going on with her face now. Judging from the post, I'm not sure who is the jaded one, especially, the comment "As far as you having her when she was healthy? Again she didn't start street walking then start shooting up. It works the other way around, first come the needles, then comes the street walking. Regardless of what game she spits. " Not only is it a little jaded itself but it also suggests that I had her when she was not healthy, let me clarify that by healthy, I meant free of STDs as I have been tested several times since then. But I hear you about mongers falling in love with these girls, and I suppose it's all in jest so touche. For anyone who did not get the point of my post, it was not that you should go out and rush to see her because she is cute, but that you might want to think twice about seeing her because she obviously has something going on with her skin now.

I am pretty familiar with Chicago over the past few years, and things have been slowing down a lot. Seems like the and. Side has some better options lately than the usual S. Side strolls. If young trailer trash that looked like Jessica walking the city was very common than I'm sure I would have found it by now. I can't think of one as cute, maybe Bria? I don't got me a problem with college aged white trailer trash, if you take the make up of half the ladies that do porn then what you have is college aged white trailer trash.

Tavo 9936
12-11-17, 09:32
Did you ever get her number?Sound like Melissa to me.

TS7128
12-11-17, 19:28
Sound like Melissa to me.I have not seen her again since I saw her a couple of months back in the middle of the morning / night. I wish I knew more, but I've been back around that same time and I have not seen her since. I occasionally need big butt white girls.

Tavo 9936
12-12-17, 08:20
I have not seen her again since I saw her a couple of months back in the middle of the morning / night. I wish I knew more, but I've been back around that same time and I have not seen her since. I occasionally need big butt white girls.I don't know if we talking about the same girl?. That's the only big butt white girl in waukegan.

Tavo 9936
12-12-17, 08:24
Hard to schedule but will leave you happy.Show me the picture?. Sounds like a girl I know. Her name is melissa!

Hotguy18
12-14-17, 09:10
Show me the picture?. Sounds like a girl I know. Her name is melissa!Yep you are correct. Now she look really bad.

Tavo 9936
12-14-17, 09:35
Yep you are correct. Now she look really bad.Don't know what you mean? When you say she look really bad. Must be a different melissa. That's why I would like to see a picture. To see if is the same. That we talking about.

Hotguy18
12-15-17, 11:35
Don't know what you mean? When you say she look really bad. Must be a different melissa. That's why I would like to see a picture. To see if is the same. That we talking about.You can see her easily at Walgreen on Grand and Greenbay. Why you are so interested in her?

Tavo 9936
12-15-17, 13:44
You can see her easily at Walgreen on Grand and Greenbay. Why you are so interested in her?I know exactly where to find her. I got her number. And I know where she lives. I was just curious to see if it was the same. Relax don't get to jealous. LOL.

TS7128
12-15-17, 21:47
I have not seen who I was talking about for months. She was not what I'd call a bad looking girl not what I'd call "fat" just a little thick. Reminded me a little bit like Rae who sometimes posts of Backpage.

I am not so familiar with Waukegan. I have checked out Grand from Lewis to Genesee and that area. I've also checked out the 10th and Jackson area. Its unthinkable to me that they walk on Grand near Greenbay near the McDonalds and whatever CVS / Walgreens. Can someone explain this to me? Do they hang around the parking lots or outside the doors or do they just walk along the sidewalk? Jessica told me a few times that she would panhandle near the McDonalds and that area near Greenbay Rd. I've never seen anyone out that way, and it seems like an area that's not a "SW area", too commercial and busy?

Is Melissa in her 20's? The SW I saw looked like she was in her 20's, maybe early 30's. Does that sound like Melissa? Would one of you PM me a location or some basic info about when / where to check her out?

Hotguy18
12-15-17, 22:41
I know exactly where to find her. I got her number. And I know where she lives. I was just curious to see if it was the same. Relax don't get to jealous. LOL.No problem, I think we are talking about the same person.

Tavo 9936
12-16-17, 08:31
I have not seen who I was talking about for months. She was not what I'd call a bad looking girl not what I'd call "fat" just a little thick. Reminded me a little bit like Rae who sometimes posts of Backpage.

I am not so familiar with Waukegan. I have checked out Grand from Lewis to Genesee and that area. I've also checked out the 10th and Jackson area. Its unthinkable to me that they walk on Grand near Greenbay near the McDonalds and whatever CVS / Walgreens. Can someone explain this to me? Do they hang around the parking lots or outside the doors or do they just walk along the sidewalk? Jessica told me a few times that she would panhandle near the McDonalds and that area near Greenbay Rd. I've never seen anyone out that way, and it seems like an area that's not a "SW area", too commercial and busy?

Is Melissa in her 20's? The SW I saw looked like she was in her 20's, maybe early 30's. Does that sound like Melissa? Would one of you PM me a location or some basic info about when / where to check her out?If you like big ass white girls. This is your girl. ! I have never seen a white girl with a bigger ass. LOL. And she's in her late 30's. And you can find her in the hotel next to the mcdonald's on greenbay.

Mannheim
12-31-17, 21:07
Before she had whatever is going on with her face now. Judging from the post, I'm not sure who is the jaded one, especially, the comment "As far as you having her when she was healthy? Again she didn't start street walking then start shooting up. It works the other way around, first come the needles, then comes the street walking. Regardless of what game she spits. " Not only is it a little jaded itself but it also suggests that I had her when she was not healthy, let me clarify that by healthy, I meant free of STDs as I have been tested several times since then. But I hear you about mongers falling in love with these girls, and I suppose it's all in jest so touche. For anyone who did not get the point of my post, it was not that you should go out and rush to see her because she is cute, but that you might want to think twice about seeing her because she obviously has something going on with her skin now.

I am pretty familiar with Chicago over the past few years, and things have been slowing down a lot. Seems like the and. Side has some better options lately than the usual S. Side strolls. If young trailer trash that looked like Jessica walking the city was very common than I'm sure I would have found it by now. I can't think of one as cute, maybe Bria? I don't got me a problem with college aged white trailer trash, if you take the make up of half the ladies that do porn then what you have is college aged white trailer trash.Well if you're familiar with that part of Chicago maybe you do know Jessica. She's from the Belmont and Cicero area originally. Learned her craft there and collected stds. THEN moved to beautiful Waukegan where some fell in love.

You can still find her as of right now living under the Market Street under pass near Beli. She lives with a scary older homeless pimp now that I'm sure has his way with her under that bridge. From what I've seen from a distance anyway tells that story.

Even though she's dirtier now than ever, her skills are pretty much the same. That's where I disagree with the original post, just an average white girl at best, always has been.

Joe6009
01-01-18, 21:55
Well if you're familiar with that part of Chicago maybe you do know Jessica. She's from the Belmont and Cicero area originally. Learned her craft there and collected stds. THEN moved to beautiful Waukegan where some fell in love.

You can still find her as of right now living under the Market Street under pass near Beli. She lives with a scary older homeless pimp now that I'm sure has his way with her under that bridge. From what I've seen from a distance anyway tells that story.

Even though she's dirtier now than ever, her skills are pretty much the same. That's where I disagree with the original post, just an average white girl at best, always has been.Not sure you are talking about the same Jessica. The Jessica I know is from Round Lake. I first saw her pan handling about 5 years ago outside one of the thrift stores. I tired to get her to take a ride with me but she refused. Stuck around and did some recon and after she got a few $ from panhandling she went to a car where her BF Mike was and I then filed the two of them to NC where they made a buy. Mike has been with her all along, he too is front round Lake I think. It took me about a year and a half to get Jessica to take a ride with me and after that she was all over the boards here. I'm not saying I was the first, but one of them I think. Back then she was still homeless but not as run down as she is now. The streets have been hard on her. But she was a needle well before she started to suck pole.

Be safe.

Joe.

TS7128
01-02-18, 00:43
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Why are you still reviewing reviews? If you have something to say about a chick just say it, you don't have to give a point by point explanation of why you think he's wrong. Just post about your experience with the girl then guys read his, read yours, and decide which they think is the more credible report.

A2

TS7128
01-03-18, 07:52
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Joe6009
03-15-18, 17:17
Damn this thread is D E A D Dead!

I know I can't be the only monger left in the Waukegan area.

Streets have been very hit or miss this winter. Saw a few fresh faces here and there but have been sticking to trusty regulars like Tiffany. Jessica has been mia since Christmas. Probably jail, hopefully rehab.

We need some fresh blood out here on the streets and we need more action on these boards. Spring is right around the corner and that will hopefully awake some new talent.

Be safe fellas!

Joe.

JustJoe
03-22-18, 01:10
I drove 10th street and saw a WSW, brunette, near 10th & Sheridan. I missed my chance and Uncle LEO was nearby.

TS7128
03-24-18, 00:56
[Deleted by Admin]

Greetings Everyone,

TS7128 posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

Thanks,

Jackson