PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Luv Fkemall
11-05-10, 00:00
Picked up a rather cute white ho just outside Cmowes yesterday. Body not in good shape but she can give a good hummer. I say 20-25 yrs old and calls herself Brandi. Got pics and number but you must pm me.

Luv Fkemall
11-12-10, 18:52
Picked her up early today for a great BBBJ. She is very good at sucking dick.

Sir Lancelot
10-13-12, 16:36
So it looks like I met the same Brandi. However, ya'll haven't posted on her in years, if the date on the post below is correct. I think I might be the first to post here in a while. But this seems to be the right forum for it. I had just left Dollies, right after the night shift came in. I was heading toward 111. At the stop sign I looked across the intersection and spotted her about a block down. So instead of turning to go to the highway, I headed over to her. I passed by once just to scope the situation and see if anyone was watching. I came back, she got in, did the check. She said she had on two pairs of pants. Very cute girl. Seems sweet enough. We agreed on 30 for bbbl w / cim. We found a nice secluded spot. Now, I had already been taken care of earlier, so It wasn't fast. I took longer than usual but she did a great job. Committed to getting the job done. Her head moved up and down fast. Probably would have made most girls dizzy. She let me do a fair amount of roaming, FIA, FIV. All in all, I'd pick her up again. Pics attached.

Member #4228
10-14-12, 02:07
So it looks like I met the same Brandi. However, ya'll haven't posted on her in years, if the date on the post below is correct. I think I might be the first to post here in a while. But this seems to be the right forum for it. I had just left Dollies, right after the night shift came in. I was heading toward 111. At the stop sign I looked across the intersection and spotted her about a block down. So instead of turning to go to the highway, I headed over to her. I passed by once just to scope the situation and see if anyone was watching. I came back, she got in, did the check. She said she had on two pairs of pants. Very cute girl. Seems sweet enough. We agreed on 30 for bbbl w / cim. We found a nice secluded spot. Now, I had already been taken care of earlier, so It wasn't fast. I took longer than usual but she did a great job. Committed to getting the job done. Her head moved up and down fast. Probably would have made most girls dizzy. She let me do a fair amount of roaming, FIA, FIV. All in all, I'd pick her up again. Pics attached.I was going to visit dollies a few weeks ago and ran into her, similar experience. One of the best BJ's I have ever had.

MojoMan
01-30-13, 13:15
Found Brandi yesterday at about 3pm near CMowe's, just as everyone else has reported. Great girl. Very cute. Nice body, though she's had a baby in the last year. Wonderful attitude. Great experience.

One of the best things about her is that she has a phone that works. I have digits.

Larks Tongue
02-12-13, 19:31
Found Brandi yesterday at about 3pm near CMowe's, just as everyone else has reported. Great girl. Very cute. Nice body, though she's had a baby in the last year. Wonderful attitude. Great experience.

One of the best things about her is that she has a phone that works. I have digits.I thought that I might have seen her crossing the street heading towards that building next to C-mowes. Didn't see her when I came out of Dollies. I'd like to try her out.

TrukFunn
02-16-13, 11:17
Drove thru seen Brandi out. Wasnt looking for anything at the moment. Stopped talked to her called her by her name to mess with her LOL. Great attitude got her digits. Will give this a ride in the near future.

DrillerFan
04-16-13, 02:07
I went to WP after the Cards lost the home opener and it was like Christmas, hot ass on every corner, flashing like spring break.

Saw a very sexy redhead in red heels at N 9th StatLake Ave in front of the trucking company.

The car was on E and I needed gas, when I came back she was gone.

Anyone know her?

Is Cards home opener a big day in the SW industry?

TrukFunn
08-05-13, 08:10
Also accidently posted in Brooklyn post. Amber WSW skinny. Ok face skinny little body. BBBJCIM but no swollow ten spot let me roam EVERYWHERE FIP FIA. Says she does greek for 30. Will trade number with senior members.

TrukFunn
08-11-13, 10:24
Had another meet with Amber. Little on shy side. BBBJ then reverse cowgirl covered. Very tight seems to be a nice girl.

In a rough spot. If you see her out treat her nice and she will be good to you.

TrukFunn
11-22-13, 09:30
Brandi was out. Looking thinner and good circled back and was getting into an escalade. Seen Amber well lets just say she has gone downhill. She is dirty and not in the good way. BBBJ was rushed and she would rather just do mish or doggy so all she has to do is lay there. Not a fun time but price was only .20. Not a repeat unless I am just desperate.

Bbbuddy
11-27-13, 04:01
Is this the Brandi that used to work at Cmowes and walks with a limp?

TrukFunn
11-28-13, 00:50
Is this the Brandi that used to work at Cmowes and walks with a limp?Not sure I have never noticed a limp.

TrukFunn
11-28-13, 01:03
Is this the Brandi that used to work at Cmowes and walks with a limp?Not sure I have never noticed a limp.

Missery
11-29-13, 13:23
I am sure you are both talking about different ones. Brandi with the limp was a blonde and now in her 40's. The other Brandi has dark hair mid 20's and was real heavy, now she may weigh 110 lbs and the naked body shows it.

VpPokerPlayer
01-16-15, 19:27
Took a ride past strip clubs today around non. Saw 1 BSW was very thick didn't pick up.

TrukFunn
02-05-15, 17:12
Had a dream over by chain of rocks. Fun girl named Wendy. Never seen any girls there before. But sure enough staying in hotel across from Hardee's. If anyone has any info hook me up. Said she lived in Washington before.

Jannisary
02-06-15, 03:27
Had a dream over by chain of rocks. Fun girl named Wendy. Never seen any girls there before. But sure enough staying in hotel across from Hardee's. If anyone has any info hook me up. Said she lived in Washington before.Years ago, there used to be a fair selection of girls in that area. They got run out eventually by LE. There are reports back in the Brooklyn IL section, probably in the archives.

BigCotton63
08-14-15, 12:36
Saw Tawney aka Molly who use to work at cheeks, Dollies, see-mowes, Blondies walking the streets. She looks very bad!! Beware!

OkOkWheel
03-28-16, 22:10
A few weeks back. BBBJ 20. Didn't seem to bad that night to me. Maybe I should have wrapped that sucker up. She let me video it with no up charge. Can't seem to get the photo to upload.

Sukme80
04-29-16, 16:39
Has anyone seen Brandy recently? I'm talking about the one that dropped the weight. I saw her pretty regularly a couple years ago, but haven't been able to contact her on all the numbers she used to use.

Joshme
07-06-16, 20:09
Has anyone seen Brandy recently? I'm talking about the one that dropped the weight. I saw her pretty regularly a couple years ago, but haven't been able to contact her on all the numbers she used to use.She is still around. Just not walking the street any more. WP Police saw her one time and threatened her I believe she said.

TrukFunn
08-22-16, 14:54
Any numbers for Molly or Brandi. Had an Utr Amber for a bit there but she moved to rolla. Looking for somthing close to home tired of driving to the Lou.

TrukFunn
08-30-16, 08:12
Met a skinny BSW named Shannon. Very eager to please. CBJ cowboy and missionary. Nice ass and tits but belly damage. No number.

RubNU
01-17-17, 20:38
Cruised through 15th at 5 tonight. Tig ol Bitties WSW chatting on her cell and walking. Went around for the scoop but was too slow.

Ourfunstl
05-26-17, 10:56
Nothing. The action is non existent. There was a car with two boys that want me to stop but there was absolutely nothing on the street. It was a nice day so I guess all the improved roads nearby have changed the action.

RivasRick
10-02-18, 22:38
I was in the area and decided to cut through WP. Was thinking about stopping at Dollies. As I passed three different women they each made eye contact and waved. A white lady looked pretty rough. Two AA ladies were thin and looked good from behind. I have never picked up a SW. As I went around the block to take another look one of them was walking down the middle of the side street. She waved me down and asked for a ride to Dollies. For some reason I let her in. As we drove off she took my hand and kissed it asking if I wanted to have some fun. Thinking with my small head I said sure. We found a side street away from everything and she paid attention to me orally in a very nice way. She had a very thin body, decent face. I doubt I will do that again. But at least now I can say I picked up a SW. Once.

MoneyGetPaid
10-03-18, 09:40
I was in the area and decided to cut through WP. Was thinking about stopping at Dollies. As I passed three different women they each made eye contact and waved. A white lady looked pretty rough. Two AA ladies were thin and looked good from behind. I have never picked up a SW. As I went around the block to take another look one of them was walking down the middle of the side street. She waved me down and asked for a ride to Dollies. For some reason I let her in. As we drove off she took my hand and kissed it asking if I wanted to have some fun. Thinking with my small head I said sure. We found a side street away from everything and she paid attention to me orally in a very nice way. She had a very thin body, decent face. I doubt I will do that again. But at least now I can say I picked up a SW. Once.Did you get her name? I assume she worked at Dollies. Also what time was this.

RivasRick
10-05-18, 02:24
Did you get her name? I assume she worked at Dollies. Also what time was this.Sorry, I forgot her name about as soon as she said it. It was around 4:00 in the afternoon.

BigPoppa77
06-07-20, 16:01
Hi guys, so with the clubs closed (I'm a club guy) or slowing opening back up but with restrictions I was thinking about hitting the SW scene. Is it still active around these parts or is it dead? I'm not super familiar with area. I was approached late last summer in Hustler parking lot, she wanted to go into theatre / booths but I was out of time. Is this a common occurrence? Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated and I'll post whatever experience I have good or bad.

Windy Splurt
01-26-21, 00:53
Way back when many of the girls who were "in between" stripper jobs dancing worked the street down by the meat packing plants and south.

Some women who were long time Washington Park residents having trouble meeting the rent would be glad to get an offer of a ride on their way home from a nearby store or walking around the block.

Is this a ghost town now? These ladies had to go somewhere.