PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Andariego
04-12-10, 22:23
Has anyone TOFTT at Ok Salon Spa in O'fallon?

Amp Lvr
07-15-10, 00:11
Any reports from OK Salon Spa?

Has anyone TOFTT at Ok Salon Spa in O'fallon?

Johndough23
07-19-10, 23:13
Any reports from OK Salon Spa?I went there and got butt naked for table massage, sat in sauna and tried to make it known I wanted extra. I didn't ask it wasn't offered.

IDK if that means anything.

Also in O'Fallon a new massage parlor has opened, its called Far East Massage. Any info? I may have to stop by.

HappyGuy1
07-22-10, 19:51
I went there and got butt naked for table massage, sat in sauna and tried to make it known I wanted extra. I didn't ask it wasn't offered.

IDK if that means anything.

Also in O'Fallon a new massage parlor has opened, its called Far East Massage. Any info? I may have to stop by.Been to both. Stay aeay from OK Salon nothing to be had. Far East has a 35 year old who offers a great HJ on my first visit Monday night. Will return to see of more is available

Johndough23
07-26-10, 23:29
I decided to take a shot and went last Thursday afternoon. I walked in an middle aged Chinese lady was in the lobby. I asked about massage and took the $40 half hour.

She told me to get undressed and she left. When she came back she started normal massage with particular attention to my butt. At one point she was behind me with her knee between my legs and it was massaging my balls. I think she was trying to get a feel if I was ready to play and I made sure she realized I was enjoying this action.

She did the flip and rubbed my thighs and she was really close to me so I decided to try and touch; she didn't stop me. I then asked about more and she said $40 more for hand. I told her I wanted more, but she said not this time.

We agreed on $40 for her to get naked and give HJ and she promised next time I come back she offer FS.

IDK if I will go back. She was OK; nothing spectacular. People would come to ask about appointments and she would have to stop. My massage was closer to 60 min.

I hope this helps everyone.

Be Safe

JD23

MkeMike
08-14-10, 10:11
Had a dream I visited Far East Massage (again, yesterday), same good experience. Jenny. hh40 great massage, HJ-tip. There was a shorter-fatter (younger?) lady working there too, did not get her name.

Nukmed
08-22-10, 20:59
Made the trip yesterday as a walk in! Was met by a man and "Jenny"! Paid for the 1/2 hour and was led to private room by Jenny and asked to get undressed. She left for a minute or two, then came back in and gave a decent rubdown that was comfortable.... A bit of teasing during the back rub. Before the flip, she got a very warm/wet towel and wiped off the oil she was using...

Then the flip....rubbing the chest, thighs, lower legs and shoulders... She got very close and there were a few words exchanged, but her English is terrible. She allowed me to caress the back of her thighs while she stood at my side....then she asked (motioned) if I wanted a hand release, to which I said sure.....she quoted $40 which was ok with me! She does a fairly good job and doesn't rush at all....

Afterwards, she got another wet/hot towel and cleaned me up.... I'll repeat soon...the price isn't too bad. Se's a tall lady, in her 30's, I'd guess and not real pretty but not too bad at all. Has long hair and a spinner body! Don't know about f/s but it's not my thing anyway...

NukMed

Bret M69
09-05-10, 11:21
Just posted a full OK Spa report in St Louis Massage thread.

Short version - mileage is available but quality of services and attitude are terrible on top of major short timing.

If you are looking for Asian on the East Side then choice #1 has to be Jenny at Far East (see many reviews in STL Massage) as long as they stay open. For a table shower with limited/YMMV menu then try the Four Season. For a full menu I suggest (based on reviews by others) you try VIP or Pink before wasting time here.

HappyGuy1
09-10-10, 21:54
Stopped by this morning and all seemed well. Saw Jenny great deep tissue massage. Lots of incidental (or NOT) touching of the boys. On flip provided unsolicited HJ, but in all fairness I have seen her before. Iask her to get naked and she happlily complied and continued with HJ while my hands mover freely in and around her body. The she joined me on the table while I had DATY and she continued towards my HE.

Gauge
09-14-10, 21:49
Have been in O'Fallon this week on business, and decided to drive bye Far East this afternoon. By all appearances it should have been open, but was not. All lights out and dark. Looked as if the door was locked and all shut down.

Sorry to see this happen, as a visitor I would have liked to visit. Would appreciate some suggestions while here for the week.

Thanks,

Gauge

Dodgeram 440
09-15-10, 17:39
If anyone is intrested in a road trip to Litchfield I was up that way and seen a bill board sign for a orintal spa.I go up there alot and the sign is new did not stop and not sure where it is located in Litchfield.If you do not know were Litchfield is it is up interstate 55 towards springfield il about the 50 mile marker.Next time I am up that way I will try to find location and I will make a another report.

Budlight Me
09-16-10, 09:27
I have been there a few times, the last time was a waste and I won't return. Only option is 1 hr for $60. Got undressed only 1 lady working, ok looking nothing special I would guess 45ish. Get undressed and lay on table and she covers me with a towel. I later said I did not like it and she said I could take it off but she could not touch it (the towel), WTF! So I get a descent massage with no contact she says all done, I say I have been there before saw Candy and had a more complete massage. She says does not want to get in any trouble. My first time ever being turned down in a MP. Guess I had a good run.

Mr Haney
09-16-10, 13:08
If you internet search " 7 Spa Litchfield IL ", you can obtain basic location/tele info. The dreams are a little foggy ( couple of years ago) but believe that the trips were well worth the time. Would get my vote for the best AMP in the area. Also seem to recall that they lock up an hour or so before posted closing time, but then again these are old dreams.

Budlight Me
09-17-10, 09:04
Sorry if I confused anyone but my report was about Litchfield, not Far East. Have been too Far East and it was enjoyable, but I think I won't try my luck there again based on some other reports of possible LEO trouble.

Silman618
09-17-10, 11:58
Long time lurker, first time poster.

That used to be a pretty decent place according to reports. I also heard they were busted for prosttution in the last few weeks. (heard this from a local) This may be the reasaon for your poor experience.

Silman

HappyGuy1
01-06-11, 19:41
Opped by Dollies last night. 5 dancers 3 customers. Two older heavier dancers-not for me. Went to stage with Beautiful and Twiinkle. Went behind the beads with Twinkle and left with a twinkle in my eye. Damage. 7 will repeat maybe try Beautiful next time.

MojoMan
01-08-11, 09:11
Opped by Dollies last night. 5 dancers 3 customers. Two older heavier dancers-not for me. Went to stage with Beautiful and Twiinkle. Went behind the beads with Twinkle and left with a twinkle in my eye. Damage. 7 will repeat maybe try Beautiful next time.Maybe you could repost this here:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3829-Strip-Club-Reports

HappyGuy1
01-09-11, 00:33
Maybe you could repost this here:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3829-Strip-Club-Reports

Reposted in the correct forum. I thought I was there the last time.

Jason Dunlop
02-01-11, 14:32
Visiting the lovely city of Fairview Heights and would like some suggestion on where to get a good massage. Prefer AMP. I appreciate any help I can get. Boring just sitting in motel room.

Thanks

SouthernOne
02-02-11, 11:12
Visiting the lovely city of Fairview Heights and would like some suggestion on where to get a good massage. Prefer AMP. I appreciate any help I can get. Boring just sitting in motel room.

ThanksHey,

Right on 159 is 4 Seasons spa.

I used to go there a lot some years ago. TS and massage w / HJ is about it.

You may get lucky and find a gem but unlikely.

Otherwise, drive a few minutes and check out the VIP Spa in Centerville along with Pink Spa.

Both are reviewed quite extensively in IL Washington Park thread.

If you are used to quality AMPs then our area is lame.

There are quite a few MP's around the area but none real close to you.

Hope this helps

Honze
03-05-11, 14:37
I recently spent some time in WP. I got to hit Pink and VIP.

Pink:

Felt a little rushed. Paid for an hour and was probably in and out in 30 mins. Older lady even did some of the massage part. Pink looked pretty good. Nice tight body, looks a little older in the face. She was very complimentary and fun, but seemed a bit hurried. Really went to town and I didn't last long. Oh well. Damage was 60+160. No table shower offered. Do they have one?

VIP:

Nice lady (June). Probably 30s. Trim, has fake boobies (I prefer small perky naturals) , but nice none the less. Not a bad massage, but also not very long. I think I have learned my lesson on paying for an hour at WP Asian spas, just pay for 30. She was sensual and took her time. I pounded her pretty good and she was a good actress, hehe. I liked her. Damage also 60+160. When I was leaving another lady stepped out and said bye. She was hot. I should have asked her name and returned later. Also no table shower offered, nor seen.

I thought I was going to need an Ark to get home. Dang it rained.

Odysseus 46
03-06-11, 09:02
Pink. I have seen Pink several times. She may seem to be in a rush, but the service is always good and complete and enjoyable. There's never been a line, so I don't know why she's in a hurry. Maybe she's reading a good book.

However, I have always had a shower in a little bathroom. She gets down to her birthday suit and we play, sometimes a little dangerously, but not too bad.

Then comes the massage and the fireworks. I think Pink is best if you don't see her too often. Then she's really hot.

VIP. There is a table shower. You have to ask for it. I always go for an hour, since I don't like to be rushed. In recent visits, since VIP reopened, I have invariably had a fine time. It's a good place, in my mind, but you can always ask to see who's working before you choose.

Regards,

Odysseus

Member #3213
04-07-11, 22:55
I was in the area of Pink and VIP, and the neighbor strip clubs yesterday.

As I arrived in the area, there were 6 or 7 police cars in the parking lot of the building between the 2 massage parlors, and 2 more went flying in with lights and sirens blasting. I circled the roundabout and made a round trip pass back by, and I could see the owner's truck (not sure if anyone else has noticed, but he doesn't have the big silver truck anymore) in the middle of all the police cars, and Pink was in the crowd. My initial thought was that the owner shot somebody again. LOL

I made my way over to Centerfolds for cold beer and naked girl entertainment. None of the girls had any info on what was going on, but a couple of them did say that there is a lot of tension at the massage parlors, and the owner is, and this is a quote that 2 girls both uttered,"very trigger happy lately". That was all I needed to hear to decide I won't be going back to either massage parlor for quite a while.

The same girls also passed along that the construction project is supposed to be another strip club, projected to be bigger than Hollywood in WP, but with cheaper drinks, and more dancers. That should help revive the area.

To add to all of this info, I had a fantastic time with Drea, and was definitely happy with the ending in the private area. Damage totalled $80 for 5 songs.

Just wanted to pass all this along to prospective shoppers planning on visiting Centreville.

Odysseus 46
04-08-11, 21:03
I don't go to Pink or VIP often, but I count both among the reliable sites for a little.

If anyone has an update, please post it.

I'll do likewise.

Regards,

Odysseus 46

SouthernOne
04-09-11, 13:16
Went by Pinks for the first time Thursday night.

Woke her up after a long night at Centerfolds. (10 cover and 2 dollar beer on Thursdays)

So so rub with a super nice BBBJ, mish to finish.

Super tight kitty and loves to get poked.

Odysseus 46
04-10-11, 07:29
SouthernOne, thanks for the update. Pink is a real character. If she doesn't love her job, she's one hell of an actress.

It excites me just to think of dropping by to see her again.

Regards,

Odysseus 46

Carradude
04-18-11, 07:38
Went to Pink this last week when I was in the area. Place is about as described but is pretty run down. Table shower is weird with the toilet and sink right next to it. Mamasan did the shower and then rubbed down my back for half an hour as the girl was busy with another monger. She talked, and talked, and talked, and talked. Very friendly and I believe I learned her whole life story. The girl came in then and finished, I did feel a bit rushed with her but can't really complain.

I think I would try VIP before going back to Pink just to be able to compare.

MikedD
05-18-11, 21:45
Went to Pink last Sunday night. Mamasan (with ugly glasses) lead me to the room. In came Pink. I assume it is the same Pink everyone talks about although she said she has only been there a few weeks. I was in a small room with pink lighting. Pink told me to lay down right away. No table shower even offered. Her english was good. Her hair was.

Long and in the pink lighting it looked like she had blonde or silver highlights in her shoulder length hair. Nice body.

Decent massage and good extras. I was in and out in 45-50 minutes. Afterwards she talked a while. As I was getting dressed the mamasan with the ugly glasses came in and talked. Her english is very good even though I did not understand much of what she was saying because of her heavy accent. Nice time all in all.

MikedD
09-24-11, 18:28
I can't believe that I am 13 hours from you guys and the last post is mine! Anyway after at the ballpark and bar hopping I went to both Pink and VIP to see who was working. Pink is still there and at VIP I was introduced to "Nobody". That is what she called herself I kid you not. Maybe she was nervous seeing me. Anyway I left and came back 30 mins later or so. To make this short and to the point, no TS offered. She gave me a "massage" that consisted of just running her hand over may back. She asked me if I had been there before and what I spent. I told her $. She took it. Left. Came back. I got FS. I was out in 20 minutes. She was OK I guess but wish I saw Pink again after all these months. If anyone sees her I have a feeling she will not call her self "Nobody". Have fun and stay safe.

STLguy1980
09-25-11, 19:03
I can't believe that I am 13 hours from you guys and the last post is mine! Anyway after at the ballpark and bar hopping I went to both Pink and VIP to see who was working. Pink is still there and at VIP I was introduced to "Nobody". That is what she called herself I kid you not. Maybe she was nervous seeing me. Anyway I left and came back 30 mins later or so. To make this short and to the point, no TS offered. She gave me a "massage" that consisted of just running her hand over may back. She asked me if I had been there before and what I spent. I told her $. She took it. Left. Came back. I got FS. I was out in 20 minutes. She was OK I guess but wish I saw Pink again after all these months. If anyone sees her I have a feeling she will not call her self "Nobody". Have fun and stay safe.Not exactly sure why you are surprised. MP are a waste of time since you never know who is going to be working when you walk in.

Odysseus 46
09-26-11, 06:51
Say what you will about AMPs, you cannot go wrong with Pink if FS is what you want. I have seen her a number of times, and I always enjoy myself, in the most basic way imaginable.

If you are looking for conversation and a little lovin', Pink is not your gal.

If you are looking to assert your manliness and then hit the road, Pink hits the mark every time.

Regards,

O 46

SnowPlow13
09-28-11, 07:30
I really wish VIP was a little better on there prices, every time I go I get an older asian and I just don't think it is worth the money so not going any more. Miss the days of the Spa down in "Crookland", I couldn't beleive that it burned down. I loved the place, the prices were high too, but you went in and they brought out all the girls they had available and then you got to pick one, if there was nothing you liked, then you just left. Wish someone would open a place like that again.

Doug Stubb
09-28-11, 16:03
You can pick your girl at VIP. Just tell the girl that answers the door that you want to see who all is working. Don't take no for an answer when she says "Oh me take care of you", look at her and say I want to see who all is working cause I like variety. They will parade in one at a time till you choose the one you want. Funny too cause mamasan will be the last one to come in the room and she will laugh her ass off. Last time I told her I wanted her and she blushed and laughed so hard she almost started crying. It can be done, I do it everytime I go and you may be suprised at the fact that they have new girls in about once a month.

Odysseus 46
09-29-11, 08:10
Doug Stubb is quite right.

I have asked for the lineup more than once.

It may seem a bit embarrassing, like you're checking out the meat, but that's really what's going on.

You have to make a quick judgment, but we do that all the time in life.

I have had some very nice encounters at VIP, and I've had a couple of real bad ones.

The good ones outweigh the bad ones several times over.

And I never had to get to mama-san to find momentary happiness.

Regards,

O 46

Retman06
09-29-11, 09:50
My last time at VIP was good and I saw "Seven" I enjoyed her but had to ask for line-up as the first girl was bitching back to Mamasan and I didn't want to deal with her attitude. Guess prices have gone up but after bitching about it on the VIP thread. 20 isn't much of an increase.

Retman06

Member #3213
09-30-11, 00:39
Am I the only person that can't get past the fact that 98% of the time, PINK is the only woman working in her Spa. 24/7? If she services 6 guys per day (which is a conservative number based on her hours of operation) , that would compute to well over 1800 dicks she's had in her mouth in just one year. Not to mention the toilet being 2' from the table for the "table shower". I can't bring myself to get into it, some of you guys must have a cast-iron will to get your rocks off to be able to tolerate that place.

Odysseus 46
09-30-11, 06:44
Member #3213 has an excellent point.

Pink's parts have been around.

A lot of guys have been inside her, licked and teased her clit, and she's gone down on countless cocks.

So what?

I guess I like to think I'm special, and she, and all others in her line of work, count on us punters thinking along those lines.

Of course, none of us is special. If you think you are, try not paying sometime, and you'll find out.

But some ladies are a lot better than others, so the fantasy works.

If you're buying, you're not getting fresh merchandise.

Cole Porter wrote a song called "Love for Sale."

The lyrics say it well:

Love for sale.

Appetizing young love for sale.

Love that's fresh and still unspoiled

Love that's only slightly soiled.

Love for sale.

Who will buy.

Who would like to sample my supply.

Who's prepared to pay the price.

For a trip to paradise.

Love for sale.

Let the poets pipe of love.

In their childish ways.

I know every type of love.

Better far than they.

If you want the thrill of love

I have been through the mill of love.

Old love.

New love

Every love but true love.

O 46

SimplyCool
10-02-11, 16:55
I have heard several guys went to pink, and she will climb on top of you, and be teasing and playin, and then before you know it, she will shove you up inside her and start riding without a hat. A couple of the guys were shocked and mad.

I guess just be careful if she really does this. Anyone else have that happen?

Winddance1
10-03-11, 10:53
I have heard several guys went to pink, and she will climb on top of you, and be teasing and playin, and then before you know it, she will shove you up inside her and start riding without a hat. A couple of the guys were shocked and mad.

I guess just be careful if she really does this. Anyone else have that happen?Yes, several times, as far as I know Pink is clean, but from one visit to the next you never know.

Odysseus 46
10-04-11, 07:07
If you have been inside Pink without a condom, raise your hand.

Happened to me once, quite suddenly, during the shower phase.

I was rather surprised, and I stopped it.

But she seems to love to do that.

Must be part of her M. O, so to speak.

In and out quickly probably isn't too dangerous, 'cause we're talking a second or two.

Longer than that, though, is flirting with trouble.

You never know who's been there and how long he hung around before getting properly dressed.

Regards,

O46

Jeffc 574
10-04-11, 12:13
I have never been to VIP, but I did visit Lynn's in Columbia, MO a few times. The lineup was normal there, and part of the fun. They did have more variety than an AMP. One night I had a choice of about 10, another night 4.

Larks Tongue
10-12-11, 11:22
I have never been to VIP, but I did visit Lynn's in Columbia, MO a few times. The lineup was normal there, and part of the fun. They did have more variety than an AMP. One night I had a choice of about 10, another night 4.Lynn's was the place to go back in the day. But all good things must come to an end. Columbia had it's day when it came to AMPs and Lynn's.

SimplyCool
10-15-11, 14:32
If you have been inside Pink without a condom, raise your hand.

Happened to me once, quite suddenly, during the shower phase.

I was rather surprised, and I stopped it.

But she seems to love to do that.

Must be part of her M. O, so to speak.

In and out quickly probably isn't too dangerous, 'cause we're talking a second or two.

Longer than that, though, is flirting with trouble.

You never know who's been there and how long he hung around before getting properly dressed.

Regards,

O46I haven't seen Pink, and the reason is just that to happen. If the guy before you had Hepatitis, that is highly contagious and can kill you. Not to mention, HIV, and other STD's.

It is scary cause if you are laying there, and she is all over you, it is very easy for her to just sit down on your cock without your permission and no chance for you to stop her.

I am sure other guys here had it happen to, but some aren't saying what happened.

If she has done it to you before, how did it go down? Did she stop when you asked, or did you let her keep going?

SnowPlow13
10-21-11, 01:07
What are the prices at Pink like now?

Smut Villian
10-31-11, 23:06
I posted this yesterday in another part of the forum, not realizing that Washington Park= East St Louis (I'm not from around here) :

Read the reviews on this place at another forum and always wanted to try it. I had a little extra time today, a little extra cash, and I happened to be in the neighborhood, so I decided to drop by.

The joint has a fenced-in parking lot around the back; however, I drive a semi so that definitely wasn't an option (imagine Godzilla walking through Tokyo!). Fortunately there are two or three nearby spots where a driver can park a full-on tractor-trailer, but that means having to take a 50 to 80 yard "Walk Of Shame". Oh well, I guess everything can't be perfect!

Greeted at the door by a 60-something mamasan, who I hoped wasn't Pink (thankfully that proved to not be the case). She asked if I'd been there before; I lied through my teeth and answered,"yes, a couple of years ago" (I'm a veteran monger and know better than to answer "no"). Mamasan leaves and, after about 5 minutes, in comes the infamous Pink. Her face shows her age, but the body was okay (nice tits, though). Pink greeted me as if she knew me, took the fee + tip and left the room while I got undressed. Pink comes back in and gets right down to business, rubbing her tits over my back and providing a little ass-play (as well as heavy petting on the package). She even switched to a light, teasing massage and used her tongue in a damned effective manner.

On the flip she goes right into a BBBJ / HJ. I decided to have a little taste of the kitty, so she went into a 69. It probably would have felt a little better without the teeth inadvertently grinding on my shaft from time to time (OUCH!) I asked her to let up a little on the toothy BJ, and her technique improved by about 110%. After about 15 minutes of BBBJ / HJ / 69 I exploded in her mouth; I didn't really expect her to let me do that, but it was cool. After a wipedown with a hot cloth she sent me on my way with a kiss and a soda.

I dropped some change on the ground while taking the "Walk Of Shame" back to the rig and was searching the ground when a sheriff's deputy stopped by and asked me if I was okay. Right in front of the AMP. Fortunately, nothing ever came of that but that was an experience I really didn't need, LOL!

Total damage was $.6 for the hour and $1. 4 for the tip. It was okay, but probably won't repeat.

Odysseus 46
11-01-11, 07:03
I posted this yesterday in another part of the forum, not realizing that Washington Park= East St Louis (I'm not from around here) :

Read the reviews on this place at another forum and always wanted to try it. I had a little extra time today, a little extra cash, and I happened to be in the neighborhood, so I decided to drop by.

The joint has a fenced-in parking lot around the back; however, I drive a semi so that definitely wasn't an option (imagine Godzilla walking through Tokyo!). Fortunately there are two or three nearby spots where a driver can park a full-on tractor-trailer, but that means having to take a 50 to 80 yard "Walk Of Shame". Oh well, I guess everything can't be perfect!

Greeted at the door by a 60-something mamasan, who I hoped wasn't Pink (thankfully that proved to not be the case). She asked if I'd been there before; I lied through my teeth and answered,"yes, a couple of years ago" (I'm a veteran monger and know better than to answer "no"). Mamasan leaves and, after about 5 minutes, in comes the infamous Pink. Her face shows her age, but the body was okay (nice tits, though). Pink greeted me as if she knew me, took the fee + tip and left the room while I got undressed. Pink comes back in and gets right down to business, rubbing her tits over my back and providing a little ass-play (as well as heavy petting on the package). She even switched to a light, teasing massage and used her tongue in a damned effective manner.

On the flip she goes right into a BBBJ / HJ. I decided to have a little taste of the kitty, so she went into a 69. It probably would have felt a little better without the teeth inadvertently grinding on my shaft from time to time (OUCH!) I asked her to let up a little on the toothy BJ, and her technique improved by about 110. After about 15 minutes of BBBJ / HJ / 69 I exploded in her mouth; I didn't really expect her to let me do that, but it was cool. After a wipedown with a hot cloth she sent me on my way with a kiss and a soda.

I dropped some change on the ground while taking the "Walk Of Shame" back to the rig and was searching the ground when a sheriff's deputy stopped by and asked me if I was okay. Right in front of the AMP. Fortunately, nothing ever came of that but that was an experience I really didn't need, LOL!

Total damage was $.6 for the hour and $1. 4 for the tip. It was okay, but probably won't repeat.This is the best description of a time with Pink I've read. That's pretty much how it happens. She does have a gravely voice, and you may be taken into the shower / toilet, which can be interesting, so say the least.

Pink is totally a pro, and she always delivers quality, if not beauty and youth.

O 46

PeterLong
11-07-11, 17:58
Are there any additional massage parlors in the Washington Park, Centreville area besides Pink? That gal muse e busy all the time. She seems to be the onlly working gal in the area.

Tallguy1955
11-08-11, 07:47
VIP at the roundabout. Haven't been there in a while, though.

Are there any additional massage parlors in the Washington Park, Centreville area besides Pink? That gal muse e busy all the time. She seems to be the onlly working gal in the area.

Kyowa
11-08-11, 07:50
Are there any additional massage parlors in the Washington Park, Centreville area besides Pink? That gal muse e busy all the time. She seems to be the onlly working gal in the area.There is (or was?) the "V. I. P." on the same side of that same stretch of road, can't be more than half-mile apart, right up by the crossroads where the strip-clubs are, across the road from one of them; on Illinois-highway #whatever, in Centreville. It looks (or looked?) like a white-clapboard frame with a front porch: you drove up a gravel driveway & parked on a gravel-lot in back & entered the back-door. There is (or was?) a small sign in front by the road.

As to "Miss Pink" at Pink: I wonder if they have more than 1 girl who uses that name (altho' prob' just 1 using it working at any time) because the service[s] (+ "surprise" BBFS) other guys on here describe doesn't jibe w' my experience there: the woman I had is fairly close to others descriptions, but not exact, but her hair was not dyed pink or any other artificial color; she looked about 155# & approx 5'3" to 5'5" & (guessing) 40yr. She did have very well done & not disproportionately large implants; she gave me a very good, & leisurely, refreshing & thorough tableshower & then offered some pricy extras. I settled for 69h'j' with NO oral (for economy: f' s' at $$$ on top of 0. 6 door-fee seemed too pricy for me, given her looks) don't know if BBFS would have been an option if I had paid the $$$ toll; 1_&_done, nice clean-up, kiss_&_hugs "thanks: come again" without any obvious rush! The funny addition to the story is: about 9months earlier I'd been at V. I. P. & the woman I had there then was, I'm dead certain, the SAME woman; but at V. I. P. She said she was "Jackie, from Elizabethtown, KentuckY" & there she negotiated directly with me (without consulting the "mamasan" that was."on duty" there) because I was pressed for time (to get back to KY by 5pm) to do 69bbbjcim for "out-the-door" total of 0. 8.

[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

Sparky140
11-12-11, 22:03
Managed to make it to VIP on Wednesday 11/9/11. Met at the door by a thin gal named Penny. Wasn't really what I was looking for, like a little more meat on the bone, but didn't ask for a line up. She also has hard bolt-ons which are a real turn off. Got a table shower with nice attention to the boys, washed the ass real nice was hoping that would lead to some rimming later she teased but never did the job. All in all an OK session.

Bildo1
11-13-11, 20:09
Dreamed I went to VIP about a month ago. The girl that answered didn't tickle my ticker so I asked for a lineup. Went with a short girl. She said her name was Angie or Pepsi. I couldn't really understand her English. You can guess the rest. Definitely the best time I've had at VIP. Total damage was $.6 including the house cut I think.

Chet Font
11-14-11, 15:59
The village of Centreville and the County mounties HAVE to know what's going on in these spas and clubs. I don't know if PTs down the street still has couples nights but if you went in with a chick you could get into the railed area where people openly had sex. That was 12 years ago and I never heard of them getting busted.

The toothy part of Pink's massage would scare the hell out of me. There's no telling what kind of microbes are living inside of her mouth or vag. I hope all is well.

On the flip she goes right into a BBBJ / HJ. I decided to have a little taste of the kitty, so she went into a 69. It probably would have felt a little better without the teeth inadvertently grinding on my shaft from time to time (OUCH!) I asked her to let up a little on the toothy BJ, and her technique improved by about 110. After about 15 minutes of BBBJ / HJ / 69 I exploded in her mouth; I didn't really expect her to let me do that, but it was cool. After a wipedown with a hot cloth she sent me on my way with a kiss and a soda.

Total damage was $.6 for the hour and $1. 4 for the tip. It was okay, but probably won't repeat.

Bill R
11-19-11, 09:21
This is the best description of a time with Pink I've read. That's pretty much how it happens. She does have a gravely voice, and you may be taken into the shower / toilet, which can be interesting, so say the least.

Pink is totally a pro, and she always delivers quality, if not beauty and youth.

O 46I was in the area and decided to try Pink. She definitely delivers a good experience. As mentioned, she's definitely all business. But she does deliver nearly a GFE. DFK, BBBJ. Don't know about BBFS or not. I usually take time but she got down to business and I couldn't last. I blew massively. I don't think anybody will last long with her.

Regarding age, my guess is she's somewhere between 50 and 60. She also looks she's had quite a bit of plastic surgery. I could see the signs of a facelift and lip enhancement. She said she had been divorced for 27 years. She said her son runs a pawn shop in East St Louis near by.

Turbo Pwr
11-20-11, 20:11
Decided based on a few reviews, I went back after 1-1/2 years or so. What a waste of talent. The Rams need to fire Spagnuolo! Oh wait, The asian! What I saw was just "about" as bad! Bossy! Had to make her work, when I asked for table shower you'd thought I asked for world series tickets. I love boobs and she doesn't. To bad, great rack! . Stupid to a point. I am done with this tip! Anyways, got the shower, got the attitude, blew a nut (in my dreams! LOL) , I think? 1. 6 shackles. Not worth the dream.

I No longer can recomend this dump.

TP

Jsleez
01-20-12, 02:08
I was in the mood for a little rub down yesterday and decided to go to an old place. VIP! I was greeted at the door by a 40 something short asian and immediately had second thoughts. I asked if anyone else was working and she said " who you want?". The only name I could think of was June. She said she here and be right back. Well I am telling you she put the GFE in GFE. It was fantastic. I enjoyed it thouroughly. June has got an amazing body and pretty cute grill. I had a great time and will be back! BBJ w / CFS. 16. Holler.

J

HappyGuy1
03-01-12, 23:16
I was driving down IL 159 after dinner at Hooters and decided ro stop by 4 Seasons Spa. I haven't been there is a couple of years but was interested in a massage and anything else that might occur. Had a cute short haired 40-45 YO korean lady named Su. She provied the standard TS an sauna then back to the room. She provided a good massage followed by a HJ HE. She pulled her top down to show me her probably 34Cs. Touching was encouraged or at least she didn't object to my roaming hands and even kisssing and fondling her nice nipples. Allowed FIV but not FS or CBJ. She did promise more on my return. I will go back sooner than my 2 year absense before. Damage was. 7 to the house with a. 50 tip in hopes of more he next time.

HG1 out

LoveDDs
05-25-12, 01:15
Last night I decided to pay a visit to Pink. I haven't stopped in to see her in a very long time, so decided it was time for a repeat. Here is my strange story:

I was greeted by a 20ish mamasan (a real switch there) who guided me to a room and asked me to get comfortable. I stripped down and waited. Pink came in and started a rubdown of my back. She gave a pretty good massage, but no special attention. I'm thinking hmmmm, this isn't her normal MO. After a while she has me flip and does a normal massage of the front. Still nothing special. Then she asks if I want to play. I say yes and give her $ which is what I understand is still her rate.

She steps out and returns to give me a just soso oral exam. Nothing special. I am a total boob guy so I try to rub on her. She pulls away. I try the other one and she covers it with her hand. I'm not pushy at all, but just a little persistent. I'm thinking that maybe I'm misreading her, so I try to give her more attention. She just pulls away.

Now here is where I wish I were different. I'm getting older and I've noticed that Mr Happy doesn't just stand at attention on command any more. He requires a little encouragement and the right mood. Under the right circumstances he works perfect, and have been complimented many times. However when the services offered are not as hoped for, limp willy is all I get. Well, when she is pushing me away and acting annoyed I'm not feeling it. After a few minutes I can tell it isn't going to happen so I just get up and head for my clothes.

Now she gets mad. She gets in my face and wants to know whats wrong. I tell her I was hoping for everything. She gets in my face and starts this relentless lecture about how she can't always do "everything" and that if I'm not happy I should go down the street to VIP. Well I don't like confrontation with angry Asian women, so I'm thinking I just want to go. I try to calm her down and tell her it's ok and that I will just go. She's not buying it. She is totally mad now and almost yelling at me right in my face. I'm ready to dash for the door.

She steps out of the room and comes back with a cover. She puts it on and says, there just do it. Well like I said before I have to be in the right mood and after having an angry Asian yell at me, I'm not in the right mood. She tries to do a little more oral exam, but for me the mood is totally gone. She is getting more and more agitated and telling me "I work it out." and hoping it will just pop up and everything will be fine.

By now I'm really just done with the whole thing and ready to go. I try to calm her down and reassure her that it's just me and not to worry. She pulls the cover off, lays back and says, just stick it in. Well I'm not doing that.

Now the weird part. She starts to feel bad. She starts to apologize to me and explain to me that she is getting close to her time of the month, and that her breasts are tender. She gives me this whole explanation of how women get tender at certain times of the month and that she just doesn't feel like it. She tells me to just come back and she will take care of me."I don't care how much $ you have just come back and I take care of you. I work it out." she tells me.

As I get dressed she just keeps talking and talking about how she is getting close to her time of the month and she doesn't feel like being touched and trying to explain the whole process. She is in my face and going on and on, and apologizing for the whole thing.

As I get ready to go outside, she puts street clothes on and follows me out. She walks me to my car and starts asking about my job, my kid, where she lives, how much driving I do. She just keeps on visiting and acting like we are old friends.

Honestly I think she had a bad client before me or she was being moody or PMSing or was really tired or something. It was weird as could be, but after everything was said and done, I was disappointed nothing happened but felt like she tried to make up for it. I will go back. Just might wait about 2 weeks and hope I hit it right.

Eafter
05-26-12, 00:27
Last night I decided to pay a visit to Pink. I haven't stopped in to see her in a very long time, so decided it was time for a repeat. Here is my strange story:I went to Pink a week ago. I have concluded that I will never go on a weekend again. Standard $. Wasn't enough, kept trying to squeeze for more. No massage, not even a light brushing. She just asked me to move so she could lay down, and grabbed a cover. Again, I know weekends are amateur night, but I DO still want a massage and a little play first. Lame effort.

Purleybaker
05-26-12, 18:30
Wasn't enough, kept trying to squeeze for more.I bet if you told her you'd pay $20 more for anal she'd back off.

Odysseus 46
05-29-12, 07:23
Sounds like Pink was having an off-day for sure. Sounds like several of us should drop by and cheer her up. I'll do that in the next couple of weeks. I've always had.

A good time with her.

Regards,

Ulysses

MikedD
08-24-12, 19:34
Stopped there Wednesday night. Went back to the room and after she left for a few I put the $ tip down. She saw it and told me it was more. I only had another. 2 on me. She took it and told me the pricing guide lines. It was late and I don't remember all what she said. Anyway she took the money and gave me a very nice massage with her finger and mouth. Then off to the shower and a massage. Left 55 mins later.

Sparky140
08-29-12, 18:26
Managed to make it to VIP for a nooner. Surprised the hell out of me when I got to the front door and it was standing wide open, a first. Seems someone was doing was work within the building. Gal that came and got me wasn't that good looking, on the older side and had a limp. Nice table shower with her really cleaning the A-hole which led me to think I was going to get some Rimming. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. Average service and when I left only one other gal came to say goodbye and she was only average in the looks department. Seems the looks of the hire help have gone down hill in the last year.

Xesta Ciose
09-25-12, 11:06
Last time I dreamed of visiting Pink (within the past month) , she remained clothed. I had to ask her to let me see her kitty because I like that. She always says, you not going to go sfsdafadf (in other words don't motorboat the whoha. Not that I ever would LOL). Told her I only look. She does raise her voice the longer we chat. I've had to shoosh her on more than one occasion. I thought my last dream was strange because she told me all about VIP rates and the various girls I could get there. (she doesn't know I'm familiar with VIP and from what I've seen at present, there is nothing but gimp / man looking trolls there. That are way too money hungry)

I'm interested in seeing the 20 something mamasan. There is no way in hell she isn't on the menu.

Good call on the cover too. I've read reports about her being sneaky. She tells me next time we do FS money is not important. I remind her that I don't do that because I would consider it "cheating". She seems to respond warmly to that and has never tried to slip it in her.

[QUOTE=MrStLouis40; 1455316]Last night I decided to pay a visit to Pink. I haven't stopped in to see her in a very long time, so decided it was time for a repeat. Here is my strange story:

Xesta Ciose
09-25-12, 11:19
Your Claire County sheriff does regular patrols down the road and for whatever reason does focus on Pink's place. I regret I will not provide additional detail on this matter, but if you were driving a company vehicle, I don't see any harm in them taking note of your plates. Pinks response is she provides massage services only, and any other stuff is between consenting adults if she likes you. LOL.

I posted this yesterday in another part of the forum, not realizing that Washington Park= East St Louis (I'm not from around here)

OldCarGuy69
10-17-12, 20:58
Took a chance based on the provocative ad here:

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-massage-therapeutic/5295177

Got the younger girl for $100 and was talked into four-hand with her and the older one for another $100. The older girl thought she recognized me, so I went with it hoping it would get me extra attention. Seemed to be progressing well, then the older girl sent the young girl away saying she was going to give me a "special" massage. Ended up with a standard handshake and had to make a big fuss just to see one of the puppies. Nice enough girls, but I won't repeat.

Sparky140
05-04-13, 19:34
It had been a while since I sampled the talent at this place. Had some time on Thursday and decided to try my luck. A few years ago they had some real good talent (gal named Obe for sure) plus several other. Thing then started going down hill and unfortunately things have not seems to have improved. Was serviced by a gal named CoCo, not must to look at and her talents left much to be desired. Opted for the hour as I like the table shower. The table shower was average and then back to the room we went. She left several times during the massage which I could figure out why, the flip and things went down hill. When I was leaving she mentioned her stomach was upset and they have contributed to the poor service but I think I'll avoid this place until someone reports better talent.

La Muerte
07-04-13, 23:09
I've seen Pink a couple of times in the last few months. The St Louis area is truly a terrible place to live for hobbyists like myself (thankfully I travel a lot) , but Pink is reliable if nothing else. A little nuts, but reliable.

Actually Pink is good with the massage, and although older, not an unattractive lady. I've read reports that she can be a very different person on any given day, but my few experiences have always been fine.

One point. The tip is always a hassle. If you offer. 8 she'll say "aw, see'mon and ask for 1.2. But if you offer 1.2 she'll do the same thing and ask for more. So, I guess, low-ball and probably come out at a fair spot.

I generally don't waste my money or effort even trying in the STL, preferring to hobby while on the road. It's really awful here. Bad weather like the north, obesity like the mid-west and bat-shit nutcase religious fanaticism like in the south. Can't wait until my assignment is over and I can go to a real city again.

LM

Odysseus 46
07-05-13, 09:51
I've seen Pink a couple of times in the last few months. The St Louis area is truly a terrible place to live for hobbyists like myself (thankfully I travel a lot) , but Pink is reliable if nothing else. A little nuts, but reliable.

Actually Pink is good with the massage, and although older, not an unattractive lady. I've read reports that she can be a very different person on any given day, but my few experiences have always been fine.

One point. The tip is always a hassle. If you offer. 8 she'll say "aw, see'mon and ask for 1. 2. But if you offer 1. 2 she'll do the same thing and ask for more. So, I guess, low-ball and probably come out at a fair spot.

I generally don't waste my money or effort even trying in the STL, preferring to hobby while on the road. It's really awful here. Bad weather like the north, obesity like the mid-west and bat-shit nutcase religious fanaticism like in the south. Can't wait until my assignment is over and I can go to a real city again.

LMSay what you will about Pink, I have always had a good time with her. She is a pro, and all that means.

But she also is funny and gets me where I want to be.

One thing to watch, though, is sometimes she wants to go without the raincoat. Feels great, but oh, what a risk!

Still, I'm a Pink fan. No drama, really, if you know how to take her.

O46

Purleybaker
07-07-13, 17:38
But if you offer 1.2 she'll do the same thing and ask for more.Next time she asks for more tell her okay but only for anal and see what she says.

LimpDick
08-23-13, 11:27
VIP is no more according to a convo I had with Pink. The official reason (if I understood her. I only get about 70% of what she says) is they were not appropriately licensed. That got someone's attention and they received a visit from some type of government entity. She also received a visit, but since she was the only employee in her private business. It was not an issue. Of course she only provides legitimate FBM.

It had been a while since I sampled the talent at this place. Had some time on Thursday and decided to try my luck. A few years ago they had some real good talent (gal named Obe for sure) plus several other. Thing then started going down hill and unfortunately things have not seems to have improved. Was serviced by a gal named CoCo, not must to look at and her talents left much to be desired. Opted for the hour as I like the table shower. The table shower was average and then back to the room we went. She left several times during the massage which I could figure out why, the flip and things went down hill. When I was leaving she mentioned her stomach was upset and they have contributed to the poor service but I think I'll avoid this place until someone reports better talent.

LimpDick
09-27-13, 16:41
Pink lied LOL. Imagine that.

VIP is no more according to a convo I had with Pink. The official reason (if I understood her. I only get about 70% of what she says) is they were not appropriately licensed. That got someone's attention and they received a visit from some type of government entity. She also received a visit, but since she was the only employee in her private business. It was not an issue. Of course she only provides legitimate FBM.

Sparky140
09-30-13, 18:46
Pink lied LOL. Imagine that.Yep. Went by there on Saturday. Saw Cee Cee. That gal could suck the chrome off a tail pipe!

Odysseus 46
10-01-13, 07:05
Thanks, Sparky. I have been feeling that fall urge to pay a visit. Will do that soon and post a report.

O46

Odysseus 46
11-19-13, 08:22
Anyone know what's the new place between VIP and Pink in Centreville? Sign says it's Fuji Aeromatic Therapy, or something like that. The building, which had been rundown, has been painted and a new look. Seems a bit big to be an AMP.

Thanks.

O46.

Markmars
08-10-14, 05:54
Say what you will about Pink, I have always had a good time with her. She is a pro, and all that means.

One thing to watch, though, is sometimes she wants to go without the raincoat. Feels great, but oh, what a risk!

O46What is the going rate for a BJ from Pink?

Markmars
08-10-14, 06:04
Say what you will about Pink, I have always had a good time with her. She is a pro, and all that means.

O46What is the going rate for a BJ from Pink?

Ourfunstl
08-20-14, 12:30
Been by a few times lately and sign is off and looks to be nothing going on there, anyone know what is up?

Chet Font
08-21-14, 01:04
Been by a few times lately and sign is off and looks to be nothing going on there, anyone know what is up?She's at Fuji Aromatherapy next to VIP. Open 9 am - 11 pm. Cash only.

Markmars
02-13-15, 16:11
Was there last month 69 CBJ cowgirl and doggy $. 8 cute korean small ass and tits.

Member #1992
05-17-15, 00:10
Seen a nice Korean lady today and had a great dream. One of the best AMP visits ever.

CubWin1908
05-18-15, 11:16
Seen a nice Korean lady today and had a great dream. One of the best AMP visits ever.What was the price?

Dagny Taggert
05-19-15, 11:19
What was the price?I am interesting in checking out Fuji. Is that the new place near VIP? Details would be most appreciated. I'm always looking for a solid, rewarding AMP.

Thanks.

DT.

LoveDDs
05-28-15, 07:40
Seen a nice Korean lady today and had a great dream. One of the best AMP visits ever.What was the damage? Any more details?

Thanks.

Member #1992
06-01-15, 22:47
I am interesting in checking out Fuji. Is that the new place near VIP? Details would be most appreciated. I'm always looking for a solid, rewarding AMP.

Thanks.

DT.Seems like it is although the dream I had the person was leaving soon.

Dagny Taggert
06-02-15, 09:04
Seems like it is although the dream I had the person was leaving soon.Thanks, Member # 1992. I'll probably check it out soon and write a report.

DT.

StCurious2391
06-12-15, 17:58
Any update If this is still open and the cost and how long.

Markmars
06-15-15, 08:29
Any update If this is still open and the cost and how long.$. 8 last time I went.

Dan San
07-04-15, 00:10
Went by couple days ago, signs painted over and neon sign gone.

Markmars
07-21-15, 19:24
Went by couple days ago, signs painted over and neon sign gone.I drove by today it had a sign up and said open. A new spa was closed next door.

Markmars
09-02-15, 17:51
Has anybody tried Super Spa by Fuji? Do they offer extras?

Dagny Taggert
09-04-15, 15:09
Has anybody tried Super Spa by Fuji? Do they offer extras?I have been thinking about going there but have not yet. Maybe sometime this month.

I used to be a regular at VIP, which could be hit and miss.

Then Pink and I used to have a good time, but that's been about three years ago.

I got so spoiled by Fuji Sauna in Columbia, Mo. , that I have never been that happy since things got difficult there about seven years ago. '.

If you go to VIP, I recommend one hour with the table shower. Usually that turns out pretty well.

Regards and happy mongering.

DT.

HappyGuy1
09-08-15, 20:24
I have been thinking about going there but have not yet. Maybe sometime this month.

I used to be a regular at VIP, which could be hit and miss.

Then Pink and I used to have a good time, but that's been about three years ago.

I got so spoiled by Fuji Sauna in Columbia, Mo. , that I have never been that happy since things got difficult there about seven years ago. '.

If you go to VIP, I recommend one hour with the table shower. Usually that turns out pretty well.

Regards and happy mongering.

DT.I tried to Super Spa today and saw Jeanna, a 40 ish petite Korean lady with a tight body and rock hard man made boobs. TS was good. Massage was OK with lots of teasing that led CBJ, DATY, DATO CG and a stand up pounding with her lying across the massage table. . 60 to the house plus TIP. Had a good time. Facility was nice inside, IMHA Beats Fuji and VIP in both facility and service.

Bigbob1958
09-11-15, 13:50
I tried to Super Spa today and saw Jeanna, a 40 ish petite Korean lady with a tight body and rock hard man made boobs. TS was good. Massage was OK with lots of teasing that led CBJ, DATY, DATO CG and a stand up pounding with her lying across the massage table. . 60 to the house plus TIP. Had a good time. Facility was nice inside, IMHA Beats Fuji and VIP in both facility and service.SO how much total.

HappyGuy1
09-12-15, 11:25
SO how much total.$2. 2 total.

Markmars
09-14-15, 12:48
I went a few days ago saw YooMi damage $1. 8 total DATY, HJ, and reverse cowgirl.

Sparky140
10-02-15, 20:49
There are now three Asian Massage Parlors right next to each another across the street from PT Centerville on Highway 157. VIP had two cars in the lot so decided to check out Fuji. Got a gal named Lee. Nice table shower, lame massage but was treated to some nice rimming followed by oral. Damage $. 5. Figure with this much competition, the talent will start getting better.

Urdoinit Rong
10-05-15, 02:33
There are now three Asian Massage Parlors right next to each another across the street from PT Centerville on Highway 157. VIP had two cars in the lot so decided to check out Fuji. Got a gal named Lee. Nice table shower, lame massage but was treated to some nice rimming followed by oral. Damage $. 5. Figure with this much competition, the talent will start getting better.What does Lee look like, in general? Age? Height? Thin? Fat?

Tallguy1955
10-25-15, 08:01
Went last week, mid-day weekend. The facility is quite large, lots of rooms they are not using. It must have been a hotel or something in the past. Anyway, you drive in and around the back where you can park in a place not visible from the street. Big welcoming entryway, puts you in an antebroom where you ring to be let in. Standard AMP stuff.

Once inside, MMS takes you back to a room. From then on, everything standard for this type of establishment. 60 to house for 1 hour, includes table shower, 160 tip for CBJ / PM / FS. I saw Paula, who introduced me to Yumi on the way out.

Compared to VIP and Pink, the whole operation is clean and well organized. It's nice to have an option similar to what you find in Philadelphia or San Francisco. I agree with the other poster, perhaps the competition in the neighborhood will be good for us. I'll be back.

TMann75
01-09-16, 01:16
Yes this is what you want. Table shower facility was not perfect. A sort of conventional bathroom setup. But this place is large and has very private rooms and ladies anxious to service. Entry room takes a buzzer, look into the camera top left. A mamasan came out to my van to say hi; I was a bit worried she was one of the girls. She wasn't my style, but nice enough to be a host. It's a korean place, and seems attached to the tokyo spa next door. They seem not to be separate places actually.

I brought a small food gift and she was anxious to do the whole thing, we negotiated everything and she upsold me to a threesome, which I didn't regret. She was sort of cher-70's vampy, probably 40 but in good shape, with maybe be-Cs that could be bolt on's. Before the very thorough tableshower she did a real backcracker of a massage. I think it was overly aggressive actually, given my own preferences for thai style, but it was fun. The TS was good, and thorough. BBBJ to cowgirl to reverse with rough talk, and then the other girl came in undressed and let me finger her. The other chick had the tightest pussy ever, and bolt ons, and would have liked to fuck her but was there and gone after I ate her out a bit and was perhaps too aggressive with the nips but I'm guessing that was my bargain price deal- a sampler? After I came ds in my main chick she wanted to go again so we did but I couldn't come and let her get us wrapped up. Paid for half hour but was in for an hour and a half. Paid for and got around the world sort of service and time, quite happy. . 6 for door, 1. 4 for everything else but it was a 'special deal' I was told (prob because it was 1 pm, and a bit slow, and she wanted to build up clientele).

Sparky140
02-12-16, 09:37
Had some time yesterday so went by VIP. Place was locked up tighter than a drum. Wonder if the other places have put this one out of business?

Sgorka
03-30-16, 22:51
Stopped in to the Super Spa. Lady said her name was Blue blue out of Chicago. Was an ok visit. For any details DM me. Hope there are better choices out there to be had.

Ourfunstl
06-01-16, 10:42
Had some time yesterday so went by VIP. Place was locked up tighter than a drum. Wonder if the other places have put this one out of business?I believe the owner was charged and sentenced for money fraud and they are closed for good.

Woody12
06-04-16, 13:50
Had sometime to play the other day. Stopped by Super spa damage was $. 60 with shower which I enjoy. Cfs older spinner didn't catch name but was enjoyable.

Sparky140
08-25-16, 02:54
Had some time and since it's been a while since my last visit figured I'd give it a try to see if the talent has improved. Decided to get there early hoping to get a fresh gal at the start of the business day. Arrived around 9:30 AM, one car in the parking lot. Standard greeting and entry by mama san, waited a few minutes and in comes a thin gal, age unknown (hard to tell with these Asian women) said her name was Blue. On to the table shower which was excellent. A lot of attention to the lower region and ass crack. Had hoped the extra attention to the ass crack would lead to some rimming, but no such luck. Back to the room and in the next 10 minutes to door bell rang four times. Guess business was starting to pick up. Didn't really get much of a massage, figure it was due to the high volume of customers. Paid for an hour, only got 30 minutes but she did get the job done. Would repeat but I really need a gal with a little more meat on her bones, Blue is just to thin for my liking.

Mikey03
10-15-16, 18:31
Went today in the afternoon, only one there, massage sucked but CBJ was just fine.

Chet Font
10-21-16, 16:14
I believe the owner was charged and sentenced for money fraud and they are closed for good.Drove by today and saw a new sign out front, "Tokyo Spa".

Sparky140
10-22-16, 16:05
Drove by today and saw a new sign out front, "Tokyo Spa".Only thing that changed is the name. Same service, same prices, and unfortunately same old Korean women!

BamaFan220
10-25-16, 20:42
Nice to see a new spa place open in c-ville. Does anyone know if Pink Spa is still there? Haven't been in over a year but use to go quite a bit.

Flyforfun
11-17-16, 13:48
Does anyone remember a Thai massage girl named maybe Gina in ESL? She had the most amazing body. There were two thai's in from 1990-1998 maybe one was shorter and thinner (nastier) and then there was Gina I think. Gina had a fantasy body and was nice also. Wonder what happened to her. I spend a crazy amount of money on her back in the day.

Kurby
11-21-16, 13:33
Anyone been to Spring Spa in O'Fallon, IL?

John B Tipton
12-04-16, 21:26
Large, clean establishment, definitely better-looking on the inside than from Highway 157. By the way, most of the parking and a well-marked entrance are at the center of the building in the back. 4 "girls" + mamasan working mid-afternoon. All friendly and enthusaistic. I would have looked forward to a session with any of the "girls". Only one other customer at the time.

Klara--Krara? Not Kara though but correct spelling and pronunciation were guesswork, good English but Asian accent--provided one of the 3 best experiences I have had at one of these places. Long hair (straight, of course), good face and figure. A woman who sexy and knows it is always a turn-on. Tipped standard rate + $10 for an hour (half-hour rate must be for guys who are really in a hurry) right off the bat and glad I did. No rush at all. TS room floor is poorly set up. TS was good, thorough scrub but not as playful as a TS often is. I asked for "some hard some soft" massage and her skills are good. Lots of joking, nice conversation, and innuendo. During the session and especially after the flip I had to keep reminding myself she is a professional actress. Minimal ritual of fussing over the customer and helping the customer dress at the end, but IMO that's merely professional courtesy rather than a desire to please me as a person. Left very happy indeed.

She recommended Gina also as I was leaving.

Not long ago I visited one of the other two establishments. They are elbow-to-elbow with Fuji along that road and the names and presumably management have changed, I think. It was run-down and the employees were uncooperative. Mamasan there aggressively grabbed me by the sleeve and tried to drag me to a room by the sleeve when I asked to see who was on duty at the time. Of course, I turned on my heel and walked out with my money in my pocket.

John.

Dagny Taggert
12-05-16, 08:41
Large, clean establishment, definitely better-looking on the inside than from Highway 157. By the way, most of the parking and a well-marked entrance are at the center of the building in the back. 4 "girls" + mamasan working mid-afternoon. All friendly and enthusaistic. I would have looked forward to a session with any of the "girls". Only one other customer at the time.

Klara--Krara? Not Kara though but correct spelling and pronunciation were guesswork, good English but Asian accent--provided one of the 3 best experiences I have had at one of these places. Long hair (straight, of course), good face and figure. A woman who sexy and knows it is always a turn-on. Tipped standard rate + $10 for an hour (half-hour rate must be for guys who are really in a hurry) right off the bat and glad I did. No rush at all. TS room floor is poorly set up. TS was good, thorough scrub but not as playful as a TS often is. I asked for "some hard some soft" massage and her skills are good. Lots of joking, nice conversation, and innuendo. During the session and especially after the flip I had to keep reminding myself she is a professional actress. Minimal ritual of fussing over the customer and helping the customer dress at the end, but IMO that's merely professional courtesy rather than a desire to please me as a person. Left very happy indeed.

She recommended Gina also as I was leaving.

Not long ago I visited one of the other two establishments. They are elbow-to-elbow with Fuji along that road and the names and presumably management have changed, I think. It was run-down and the employees were uncooperative. Mamasan there aggressively grabbed me by the sleeve and tried to drag me to a room by the sleeve when I asked to see who was on duty at the time. Of course, I turned on my heel and walked out with my money in my pocket.

John.That was a helpful report. No boasting and useful information. Thank you.

DT.

Tintin217
12-07-16, 23:06
I've been looking for a non AMP massage parlor but they seem to have gone away. So after JohnB's reoprt I decided to try my first AMP and it was Fuji Super Spa off 157. It was in decent shape, and a good parking lot but a bit dark for my taste. The Mamasan met me at the door and explained the prices and took me to a room, I wasn't given a choice of lady and think there was only one working. The lady that came to the room was average and a bit older but she was pretty nice and spoke broken English. Some of the basics are massage and table shower $40 half hour $60 full hour.

The shower was Ok she wasn't shy about touching but it was in a way a doctor might, just part of the job. After the shower we went back to the room for the massage. The massage was pretty good, she let my hand roam a liitle bit and skillfully deflected my hand if I got to friendly, not much teasing though. The flip was basically a blunt question do I want a happy ending, well duh. So I tipped her she pulled her top down let my hand roam pretty much where I wanted it to and her hands made me very happy. I don't know if anything else was on the menu.

Not sure what a normal tip is, so if anyone can pm and let me know I would appreciate it.

Wenger
12-08-16, 07:39
I've been looking for a non AMP massage parlor but they seem to have gone away. So after JohnB's reoprt I decided to try my first AMP and it was Fuji Super Spa off 157. It was in decent shape, and a good parking lot but a bit dark for my taste. The Mamasan met me at the door and explained the prices and took me to a room, I wasn't given a choice of lady and think there was only one working. The lady that came to the room was average and a bit older but she was pretty nice and spoke broken English. Some of the basics are massage and table shower $40 half hour $60 full hour.

The shower was Ok she wasn't shy about touching but it was in a way a doctor might, just part of the job. After the shower we went back to the room for the massage. The massage was pretty good, she let my hand roam a liitle bit and skillfully deflected my hand if I got to friendly, not much teasing though. The flip was basically a blunt question do I want a happy ending, well duh. So I tipped her she pulled her top down let my hand roam pretty much where I wanted it to and her hands made me very happy. I don't know if anything else was on the menu.

Not sure what a normal tip is, so if anyone can pm and let me know I would appreciate it.Standard tip is pretty much 40 although I tend to tip higher if the massage is really good too. Some want more for topless.

-w.

Chris8893
12-12-16, 13:47
Hi there all.

I am visiting your fine area this coming weekend and could use a little advice as to the best AMP to visit in the OFallon area. Any info would be much appreciated.

KC Questor
12-12-16, 20:04
Hi there all.

I am visiting your fine area this coming weekend and could use a little advice as to the best AMP to visit in the OFallon area. Any info would be much appreciated.Not a lot of options. Read the forum a bit. You got Fiji and Tokyo (formerly VIP).

DwayneG
12-28-16, 17:02
Planning on visiting Super Spa. Is there a provider you recommend? My preference is for thin girls with small breasts. And what do you tip there?

Hotwad
08-04-17, 23:25
Planning on visiting Super Spa. Is there a provider you recommend? My preference is for thin girls with small breasts. And what do you tip there?I guess it was my lucky day, Monday, about 1 pm. Went to super spa, liked the way you park in the back out of sight (don't like the lettering on my truck to advertise to the whole world where I am at). I must have picked a day between shift changes, because there were 5 providers available. I drew Lucky, middle age but lots of miles. Table shower was good, massage started out good, so I opted for 90 minutes. She asked me if I had been there before and I lied and said many times. She the asked if I wanted 4 hand massage and I replied I wouldn't know who to pick. It was a very slow day (and weekend from what I gather) so she said she would have them all come in the room. All but one came in and I replied and lied again and said it was hard to chose because they were all so beautiful. They said pick one so I replied who is best at sex. Gina the oldest said for $20 each, you can do us all, one at a time, for one minute so you can decide. They all got undressed and laid on the bed. I had to change condoms each time, but I did all three. Picked Sara. To sum it up, Lucky and Sara are the tightest, but Jackie will suck your nuts out your dick and is wild. I fingered Gina and my thumb stopped me from going in to the elbow. Don't know the name of the fifth provider, but she looked kind of young anyway. YMMV and so might mine the next time. Finally I got lucky one time anyway.

RegisJ1
08-04-17, 23:39
I don't post much because 1) I don't feel the need to repeat information from others posts and 2) I rarely see someone without a few reviews first. But today I saw elaina in Clayton / Rich heights.

I think the pictures are her. If they're not, they're close enough.

The real treat is in her routine. If anyone has been searching for s super sensual, legitimately therapeutic rub with lots of guided MT, in the vein of the retired Tiereney of YGND, the baton has been passed!

Please, keep her busy (but not too busy!) and treat her well.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pre-book-for-elaina-your-international-playmate/30157843

Cheers.

Member #5818
08-25-17, 11:02
I don't post much because 1) I don't feel the need to repeat information from others posts and 2) I rarely see someone without a few reviews first. But today I saw elaina in Clayton / Rich heights.

I think the pictures are her. If they're not, they're close enough.

The real treat is in her routine. If anyone has been searching for s super sensual, legitimately therapeutic rub with lots of guided MT, in the vein of the retired Tiereney of YGND, the baton has been passed!

Please, keep her busy (but not too busy!) and treat her well.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pre-book-for-elaina-your-international-playmate/30157843

Cheers.That one looks to be the real deal.

Member #5818
08-25-17, 11:13
I guess it was my lucky day, Monday, about 1 pm. Went to super spa, liked the way you park in the back out of sight (don't like the lettering on my truck to advertise to the whole world where I am at). I must have picked a day between shift changes, because there were 5 providers available. I drew Lucky, middle age but lots of miles. Table shower was good, massage started out good, so I opted for 90 minutes. She asked me if I had been there before and I lied and said many times. She the asked if I wanted 4 hand massage and I replied I wouldn't know who to pick. It was a very slow day (and weekend from what I gather) so she said she would have them all come in the room. All but one came in and I replied and lied again and said it was hard to chose because they were all so beautiful. They said pick one so I replied who is best at sex. Gina the oldest said for $20 each, you can do us all, one at a time, for one minute so you can decide. They all got undressed and laid on the bed. I had to change condoms each time, but I did all three. Picked Sara. To sum it up, Lucky and Sara are the tightest, but Jackie will suck your nuts out your dick and is wild. I fingered Gina and my thumb stopped me from going in to the elbow. Don't know the name of the fifth provider, but she looked kind of young anyway. YMMV and so might mine the next time. Finally I got lucky one time anyway.Total damage with tip?

Hotwad
09-19-17, 21:57
Caught another trip to St. Louis so I decided to try super spa at Centerville again (post 119). Totally different. The provider that called herself young was actually Lisa and she went back to Atlanta. A new girl replaced her and Jackie, Sara, and Gina are still there. Asked for Sara, paid the house, Sara skipped out and new girl came in. Didn't like the switch. Jackie wasn't as wild and crazy as she was high, walked in while I was waiting for Sara and began oral without saying a word. Her and Gina are very scary in the dark, least of all in the light. Got a good massage from the new girl while all the others kept coming in wanting to do 4 hand. Got my massage and booked. Not the experience I had last time and not recommended except Sara if you can get her to stay. Proceed with caution.

Chrism7088
12-30-17, 17:54
So I am visiting here in OFallon IL and I thought I would give Spring massage a try. Greeted by an older but not unattractive woman. Went for the 30 minute medium massage. Not the best but not the worst. Very little teasing. On the flip, she did allow some OTC roaming. Dis give HE with some convincing. Overall would not repeat but still got out of there for 80.

Rainman5000
03-18-18, 21:48
Any more recent info on this place? May try to visit during my next St Louis / WP trip in anticipation of a possible trip sometime in the future to SE Asia as a sort of preview.

DwayneG
03-27-18, 18:10
Several times now I've gotten to know certain providers. Then before I go I'll call and ask if my girl is still there, answer is always yes. But when I get there they put me in a room and send in someone who looks nothing like my girl, and often she'll pretend to be her. Then if I'm not interested the mamma san bars the door with her body.

If she told me on the phone I might be willing to try a new girl, but I resent being lied to.

Bill Bradsky
03-30-18, 18:42
Several times now I've gotten to know certain providers. Then before I go I'll call and ask if my girl is still there, answer is always yes. But when I get there they put me in a room and send in someone who looks nothing like my girl, and often she'll pretend to be her. Then if I'm not interested the mamma san bars the door with her body.

If she told me on the phone I might be willing to try a new girl, but I resent being lied to.Unfortunately that is SOP for these AMP women. They lie about almost everything and think nothing of it.

Bob Gibbs
03-31-18, 08:30
Made a visit to the Tokyo Spa earlier this week. Had a great time. The lady gave a nice table shower and massage before the main event. Every thing was on the table. CBJ, DATY, multiple positions. In addition to to good service, the facility was clean and well kept. Will definitely be going back in the near future.

Who Ami 2
05-29-18, 22:28
Made a visit to the Tokyo Spa earlier this week. Had a great time. The lady gave a nice table shower and massage before the main event. Every thing was on the table. CBJ, DATY, multiple positions. In addition to to good service, the facility was clean and well kept. Will definitely be going back in the near future.I found most of them were aged lady. Any recent update on centerville spas?

What is an ongoing rate card for CBJ and FS?

Member #5866
05-30-18, 16:28
I found most of them were aged lady. Any recent update on centerville spas?

What is an ongoing rate card for CBJ and FS?I went to Tokyo last week. I forget the provider's name. But it was the same as it has been for a while (since Hanna was there-she was above average in serval ways). I always leave with $$ less than I came in with, which gets a nice session with half and half from multiple angles. And, yes, the ladies are usually not-so-young. They are nice enough though, and this is what we get for living near St. Louis. Move somewhere with a better economy add high cost of living, and you'll see the quality go up (and age go down). Super spa is okay too. There is one gal there that will give you the full pse. Anyway, that's my two cents. Hey guys, please PM me if you have any hidden gems you want to share-I will reciprocate.

Crackle
06-03-18, 23:26
Went looking for.

Fuji Auroma Therapy.

240 S 88th St.

Centreville, IL, 62207.

Couldn't find anything with a sign like that. Took a chance on Fuji super spa, can't remember if that is the exact name. The entrance is on the back of the building in the middle of the building.

Lucky was there 60 for the house for 60 minutes, 120 for her including FS and CBJ Attractive middle aged Asian with good body.

Next day Candy was there who is guessed at mid thirties. 40 to the house for 30 minutes, 120 for her. Her chest is fantastic C size, good body, GFE, attractive. FS and CBJ. Skipped the massages so no comments on that.

The place is very clean, quiet and private.

Polis9999
07-12-18, 09:46
New to area, hit Pink as it was the first spa I saw on the strip.

Mamasan greeted me and said 'two for you today'. I get ushered into a room and disrobe. Not sure if I am going to stay so after undressing, I get on the phone. Mamasan, comes back with girl, but not my type, she says wait one more moment, strokes me while I am standing there. Then she says, I'll take care of you while you wait for other girl. She is not bad so I start to get face down and she tells me to lie on my back. She then starts to go to down, BBJ. It is nice, she strips off the dress and keeps going. Door opens and another girl looks in, Mamasan does not break stride at all, just keeps going to town, other girl watches for a moment and then leaves and Mamasan finishes me off.

4 to house and. 7 tip.

DwayneG
07-16-18, 13:29
Went to Super Spa the other day, my usual stop. Mama-san asked if I wanted two girls. I passed on it this time, but I'm intrigued. What's the advantage of two girls, since I only have one set of equipment? And do you usually tip both girls the same amount even though I presume only one does the table shower? I like what my regular lady does for me, can I presume both will do the same things?

Member #5866
07-20-18, 15:06
Went to Super Spa the other day, my usual stop. Mama-san asked if I wanted two girls. I passed on it this time, but I'm intrigued. What's the advantage of two girls, since I only have one set of equipment? And do you usually tip both girls the same amount even though I presume only one does the table shower? I like what my regular lady does for me, can I presume both will do the same things?I haven't done a four hands massage at Super Spa, but I'm sure it is fairly standard. First of all the cost will usually double unless they aren't busy and are trying to train you into being a loyal customer. If that's the case, lucky you and you should go for it. In terms of the massage, some guys like it and others don't. I do like it. Even though you can only get FS from one at a time, the other can tongue your tea bag, let you daty, spank you, or any thing else your pervy heart desires. But, is it worth it? For me: no. I just don't have four bills to drop to make myself feel like a P.S. Maybe every once in a while when the cash flow is really pouring in I'll treat myself.

StlBang
08-03-18, 17:25
I was at Super Spa recently and had a great time for $$ total. I noticed at Tokyo, Fuji and Super Spa all have the same address. Are these all the same plave? I parked in the rear and used the center door.

Sparky140
08-04-18, 12:22
I was at Super Spa recently and had a great time for $$ total. I noticed at Tokyo, Fuji and Super Spa all have the same address. Are these all the same plave? I parked in the rear and used the center door.Super Spa and Fuji share the same stable of ladies. Tokyo is the house to the right of Fuji. Haven't been there in a while.

Sparky140
08-06-18, 09:11
Drove by that area on Saturday. It appears Pinks is open again. Anyone know for sure that is the case?

Bob Gibbs
08-12-18, 11:24
Drove by that area on Saturday. It appears Pinks is open again. Anyone know for sure that is the case?It appears that it is open again. I drove by there a couple of days ago. The "open" sign was lit up and there were cars in the parking lot. Can't wait to visit.

StlBang
08-13-18, 09:25
It appears that it is open again. I drove by there a couple of days ago. The "open" sign was lit up and there were cars in the parking lot. Can't wait to visit.If you visit, please give us a report with pricing and options. Thanks.

Brexit
08-13-18, 18:28
Agreed, 4 hands not as intimate and too expensive. The massage part is better with 4 hands but the extra aren't.

I haven't done a four hands massage at Super Spa, but I'm sure it is fairly standard. First of all the cost will usually double unless they aren't busy and are trying to train you into being a loyal customer. If that's the case, lucky you and you should go for it. In terms of the massage, some guys like it and others don't. I do like it. Even though you can only get FS from one at a time, the other can tongue your tea bag, let you daty, spank you, or any thing else your pervy heart desires. But, is it worth it? For me: no. I just don't have four bills to drop to make myself feel like a P.S. Maybe every once in a while when the cash flow is really pouring in I'll treat myself.

Wick96
09-14-18, 09:25
Sorry for delay. This happened about two weeks ago and I visited the super. Girl showed me the room asked me if I been there before. Of course numerous times I said.

She was about a 6 on the AMP scale mid 40's nice legs decent rack and a tad bit of baby damage. CBJ and very tight below. I was inside for a little while then I had her finish with an old fashion.

I think I'll try something different next time. She wanted $$ total but accepted 1. 6.

Bob Gibbs
09-21-18, 08:40
Finally made a visit to Pinks. The lady was your typical late 30's or early 40's Asian lady. Attractive enough for the visit with average body. She was pleasant, gave a good massage and provided a good GFE experience. The total price was in line with the other parlors in the area, 0. 6 for the house 1. 4 tip for the lady. The only problem I had with the visit was with mamasan. She kept calling out to the lady during the visit. As a result, the lady had to run out of the room a couple of times during the massage portion of the visit. A problem with the house and not the lady.

Boatn19
11-04-18, 09:26
Just curious to see if anyone has been lately where to go which girl is best and price?

Avg Joe
11-18-18, 11:43
Going to be down that way next week and would like some info on Fuji, Pinks or Super spa. I have read all the reports and would like to know anything that anyone would like to share. Please PM me with any info.

Thanks in advance.

Ominous
11-22-18, 09:57
Going to be down that way next week and would like some info on Fuji, Pinks or Super spa. I have read all the reports and would like to know anything that anyone would like to share. Please PM me with any info.

Thanks in advance.This is just one person's opinion, but stl is one of the worst areas as far as KMPs. I'd recommend crossing the river for one of the various apartment massage girls.

As has been reported before, the KMPs in centreville all share the same pool of 40+. Expect no massage and all covered. Tokoyo may not share the same pool as Pink / Super, and has provided a bit better experience for a bit better tip.

I'm actually headed to Chicago soon, so could use any tips on stuff on the way or in the city, specifically nothern suburbs.

Avg Joe
11-23-18, 12:58

Thanks in advance.Was down there last week and checked out all 3 places. Decided on one and had a great 1 hour, much better than Chicago AMP's. Drew a very pretty younger girl with a great body who didn't speak much English. Not much massage but she sure put alot of effort into everything else, total FS in every way. She said she is leaving in two weeks, gave me her cell # and asked to keep in touch which we already have.

Interesting that I got zero responses to my post before I went down there even though I have helped some of you out with Chicago AMP info. Thanks guys.

AJ.

Member #5866
11-24-18, 09:21
Was down there last week and checked out all 3 places. Decided on one and had a great 1 hour, much better than Chicago AMP's. Drew a very pretty younger girl with a great body who didn't speak much English. Not much massage but she sure put alot of effort into everything else, total FS in every way. She said she is leaving in two weeks, gave me her cell # and asked to keep in touch which we already have.

Interesting that I got zero responses to my post before I went down there even though I have helped some of you out with Chicago AMP info. Thanks guys.

AJ.Hey Joe,

I'm glad you had a good time. By the way, I didn't respond to your first post because I didn't have anything new to add since my last review. I have posted a few on the Centerville KMPs in the past: hopefully they helped.

Question for you: which of the three spas did you find the young one at? What was her name so I can call ahead? And, what do you mean by young? (The youngest I've ever had in that area was one named Hannah at Tokyo Spa, and she was late-30's LOL! Usually they are cougers.).

Spearhead.

Avg Joe
11-24-18, 19:50
Hey Joe,

I'm glad you had a good time. By the way, I didn't respond to your first post because I didn't have anything new to add since my last review. I have posted a few on the Centerville KMPs in the past: hopefully they helped.

Question for you: which of the three spas did you find the young one at? What was her name so I can call ahead? And, what do you mean by young? (The youngest I've ever had in that area was one named Hannah at Tokyo Spa, and she was late-30's LOL! Usually they are cougers.).

Spearhead.Mid to late 30's.

Ebphs
12-29-18, 15:33
This is something I'm wanting to try. Could someone please share with me how to go about tipping? (Avg. For a visit) And do you find the places in this area semi-safe? Thanks.

Member #5866
12-30-18, 01:09
This is something I'm wanting to try. Could someone please share with me how to go about tipping? (Avg. For a visit) And do you find the places in this area semi-safe? Thanks.You pay 60 for the massage and then they leave the room. Then you get completely naked and lay face down on the table. Do not cover yourself. Let it all hang out. Before you lay down put your tip on the table or stand next to the massage table. They will offer you a table shower, and you should say yes. Also, if they ask if you've been there before, say yes. Just say you don't remember if they ask the girl's name. The Centerville spas are full service, and they expect around 120 to 140. That is on top of the 60, so you will spend about 180 or 200 total. Some guys negotiate down to 100 tip, but this is not worth the hassle on your first time. Go during the day and safety is not an issue. Please read all the posts in this thread so you know what to expect. Also google AMP ediquette and you will find some sites that tell you how to act so that you get what you want out of the experience. Most of the ladies at these places are in there mid-fourties. So don't expect them to be model-hot like the twenty-year-old Japanese girls in the pictures. Last thing, I was nice enough to respond to your post, so please be a pal and post a detailed review after you go. Thanks.

Jannisary
12-30-18, 12:19
You pay 60 for the massage and then they leave the room. Then you get completely naked and lay face down on the table. Do not cover yourself. Let it all hang out. Before you lay down put your tip on the table or stand next to the massage table. They will offer you a table shower, and you should say yes. Also, if they ask if you've been there before, say yes. Just say you don't remember if they ask the girl's name. The Centerville spas are full service, and they expect around 120 to 140. That is on top of the 60, so you will spend about 180 or 200 total. Some guys negotiate down to 100 tip, but this is not worth the hassle on your first time. Go during the day and safety is not an issue. Please read all the posts in this thread so you know what to expect. Also google AMP ediquette and you will find some sites that tell you how to act so that you get what you want out of the experience. Most of the ladies at these places are in there mid-fourties. So don't expect them to be model-hot like the twenty-year-old Japanese girls in the pictures. Last thing, I was nice enough to respond to your post, so please be a pal and post a detailed review after you go. Thanks.Basically what SpearHead says. I personally don't lay the extras tip out beforehand as I'd like to get a feel for the girl before deciding what level of service I'm tipping for. There are some girls you can just tell, usually by time you're done with the table shower, that they would not be all that great for a FS tip. Or you can pickup that vibe during the massage or its obvious that the spa is busy and things are feeling rushed. If you lay out the standard tip for FS and then decide it be best to just settle for a HJ its not like you can ask for a refund of the rest of the tip after they've picked it up.

Another suggestion would be to only take in the amount of money you're willing to spend. Put that money in your pocket and hide the wallet and lock it in the car. That way you don't have to worry about the wallet and you don't overspend. If the girl sees a full wallet she's going try talk you out of as much of it as possible.

If you show up clean with good hygiene and act respectful and polite you are putting yourself above a lot of other guys thees girls have to deal with on a regular basis. Always take the table shower, be a bit flirty with some compliments to her and some easy soft touching of her. Flirtatious but not molesting. The girl might put up with unwanted aggressive touching for the tip money but your experience will be better if she's not feeling like she has be on the defensive the whole time.

KC Questor
12-30-18, 17:20
If you show up clean with good hygiene and act respectful and polite you are putting yourself above a lot of other guys thees girls have to deal with on a regular basis. Always take the table shower, be a bit flirty with some compliments to her and some easy soft touching of her. Flirtatious but not molesting. The girl might put up with unwanted aggressive touching for the tip money but your experience will be better if she's not feeling like she has be on the defensive the whole time.This especially. Always take the table shower, even if you arrive clean. It's fun, plus that way they know for sure you are clean. Also, NEVER ask for or refer to a "massage". They need a license to offer a massage. It's a "body rub" or "relaxation" or "rubdown".

StlBang
12-31-18, 12:25
This especially. Always take the table shower, even if you arrive clean. It's fun, plus that way they know for sure you are clean. Also, NEVER ask for or refer to a "massage". They need a license to offer a massage. It's a "body rub" or "relaxation" or "rubdown".When I was at Super Spa a few months ago, I was not offered a table shower. Everything else was on the menu and I had a great time. Does Super Spa, Tokyo and Pink all have table showers? They are a lot of fun when you get the right girl.

Bob Gibbs
12-31-18, 16:24
When I was at Super Spa a few months ago, I was not offered a table shower. Everything else was on the menu and I had a great time. Does Super Spa, Tokyo and Pink all have table showers? They are a lot of fun when you get the right girl.I know that Tokyo and Pinks both have a table shower. I believe Super Spa does too, but it's been a while since I've been there. Highly advise them. They can be fun with the right lady. A lot of teasing and innuendo. Kinda like a AMP foreplay.

Garry D
12-31-18, 23:27
Is these places worth driving around 100 mile to get there?

Member #5866
01-01-19, 09:33
Is these places worth driving around 100 mile to get there?Well that depends on a many factors, and will vary according to the subjective opinion of who you ask. By reading this forum you should be able to get a good idea of what you can expect, and then answer your question yourself. If these establishments offer what you want, and you can't get that where you are located or near by, then perhaps yes, it may be worth the drive. You won't be the first person to drive 100 miles, or more, to get some pussy. You really don't have much to loose because the round trip will only cost you an afternoon. Just have a backup plan. If you walk into the spa and decide it's not for you turn around and walk out, and then take your money and go spend it somewhere else (your plan B). You could go over to the Washington Park clubs, or drive over to the airport hotels and see an escort. LOL, I've driven 1000 miles for sex, but it was for a week of free sex with a nymphomaniac 25 year old yoga teacher in New York. That was totally worth it. I also plan to fly to Germany to tour the fkk clubs. I'm sure that will be worth it too. Good luck buddy, I'd say go for it, and as always please post a review.

NitroPimp
01-01-19, 13:50
This is something I'm wanting to try. Could someone please share with me how to go about tipping? (Avg. For a visit) And do you find the places in this area semi-safe? Thanks.A while back I set up a schedule for tipping. What I think you should do is just go back and go through all these forums for the past year. Just start a year back or so and read through them. Learn, learn, learn. Take some time and read. It's a holiday right?

The typical tipping schedule is $5 to $10 for a so-so massage with no ending. If you get one with a lame massage any bad attitude you don't have to tip them. Actually you never have to tip them but keep in mind this is their livelihood.

10 to 20 hours for an excellent massage with no happy ending.

Some will tip 20 to 30 for a self-serve ending with a good massage. I did it recently. Self-serve is one of those things that some guys will do and many won't. If the girls cute enough it helps. Sometimes they "help you" I rubbing your balls. That's where the $30 comes in. Don't trip any more than that because they don't expect any more than that with any ordinary provider, if you do you're a fool. And by the way you will never get to the next level. I found a real Beauty this summer that had a prerequisite of Self Serve. 2 rounds of that and she was on her own.

Now for the good stuff.

Sometimes you can get away with a $30 happy ending with an older not so good-looking provider. Yeah, they'll take it. You're in the driver's seat. Yeah you can tip 40 if you want. She'll be happy to see you the next time too.

Pretty much every happy ending for me and send a $40 tip. Unless the tits come up or the pants come down. It all depends on the girl. I've got some really good handjobs with tits out and sucking for 40. Usually older providers who know what their assets are. This is where it all depends on their attitude. If they're staring at the ceiling while you're doing your business or if there genuinely coaching you. The fake passion sounds are better than them staring across the room at the clock.

For me some positive interaction is worth at least 50. So what if they're really cute and have some nice B or C cups? It depends on who they are. Some might pull the GPS out on you. Golden pussy syndrome.

Remember if you're feeling generous a may take advantage of you and maybe not.

What about FIV? That's where it gets tricky. Sometimes it worth 60. Some allow outside touching of the lips and clit I'll let you go in the hole. There's no firm rule. It depends on you.

I'm a fool but I paid 80 bucks to Bella at heaven for some five action, but she pulled her pants completely down and she had the most beautiful ass. I lose here can confirm that. Plus her technique was probably the best. Slow hand, overhand, underhand with great eye contact with a beautiful girl. She would also do the passion sounds. At times she sounded like you were actually banging her.

It seems the more you get the trickier it gets!

You see, the hotter they are the more they can extract from you. But they would see some kind of tip than no tip or a low tip. You can also be nonchalant and give them the attitude that you're not going to pay big bucks for 15 minutes of pleasure. They understand that too. Asian women see hundreds of guys a year under the same circumstances and can almost read your mind if not your expressions and attitude.

There's some real Bargains out there too, generally from girls who understand that it's better to get $40 then $20. I've been to a couple places in Kenosha and gotten BBBJ for 60 on a regular basis. Generally speaking, any BJ's worth 80. Some may demand a hundred. At that point you can usually ask him to do it topless. But that presents a problem also. A lot of AMPs are one girl operations and they can't risk having to put their shirt back on every time somebody comes to the door.

It is easier for them to pull their pants back up though except their hands are usually oily and they may ask you to pull them up for them.

What about DATY? That's a tricky one too. $60 to $80. Keep in mind you're getting a handjob at the same time so it makes it difficult for them, unless they straddle your face in the 69 position. You will probably only get that in the two to three girls spas again because they have to watch the door too.

Last night I feel like I got a bargain I got a standing handjob with the shirt up and the pants down and some FIV. That much I think they like that because there's an easy exit from the room. I'm going to do that more often. Kind of like a New Year's resolution! I think sitting on the edge of the table for the Finish adds a new dimension. BTW I tipped only 60 for and she was happy.

I've had CFS from a well-known K-town provider for 80. Granted these girls are not raving Beauties but far from the 50 plus saggy old ladies.

You just have to invest some time and money. You'll make a few mistakes along the way. I tipped a beautiful big breasted young Chinese girl $140 for DATY. She was pretty good with it but strangely would not allow my fingers in her hole. But it was really good. She sat on my face while she give me a nice slow HJ. It was at least 25 minutes that I was allowed to do what I wanted. At the time I thought it was worth it. Now I realize $200 for DATY with no BJ or CFS was just plain stupid. Experience has taken me in a different direction now.

There's always the question of full service. Of course everybody agrees that covered full-service is the way to go. Of course I think we're still talking about spas and most of those girls are too smart to risk sex with no covers. So we'll just talk about CFS here.

$120 seems to be the going tip on CFS. Again, I've gotten CFS for as low as $80 but that is very rare. But if you get to know the girl she may allow that every time as it's quantity over quality and when you're talkin money quantity is better than quality.

Most older and not so perfect girls will take a hundred for CFS. The higher-end girls will ask 140 to 160. These are the really cute ones with great bodies. The kind you want to "Exercise" with.

Anyways I got to rambling there. You summary would be $5 for a really bad massage with no ending. 10 to $20 for a good massage with no ending. 20 to $30 for a assisted self serve.

$30 to $40 for a so-so handjob. $40 to $60 for a good hand job with some shirt up our pants down action. $60 to $80 for different types of BJ's. $100 to $140 for full service.

Jannisary
01-01-19, 17:57
Is these places worth driving around 100 mile to get there?Only you can really make that judgement. I drive around that distance to the St. Louis area for fun but there aren't a lot of options in my area. The choice is basically to go north to Decatur or Springfield or west to the St. Louis area. The escort selection isn't that great in Decatur or Springfield but Decatur does have a few FS AMPs. So if I want to see a good quality escort or even a lower quality one that sparks my interest I find it generally worth it to make the drive over. Also since I'm more of a strip club guy than anything and there is nothing to compare to the Eastside strip clubs I find it is usually worth the drive time to hit the clubs. If you've never been to an AMP before and there are closer options you might want try those first. I enjoy a good AMP experience every once in awhile but it is more something I do if I'm already in the area of one and not something I'd drive a bunch for anymore. Now when I was younger and freer with my time, I'd routinely make the drive up to Decatur or over to Centerville. Of course I was also making the drive to hit the old East St. Louis stroll on a regular basis back then too. Then there was the time I found an excuse to drive all the way over to Columbia, MO to check out the massage parlor scene there. I thought it was worth that long ass drive but that was back in heyday of things before the busts.

I would agree that if you do make the drive make sure you have some backup ideas in mind. Pt's Centerville is literally just down the road from the AMPs. Then there are the clubs in Washington Park that are pretty close too.

CJ184
01-06-19, 18:06
I'm looking for a massage parlor or club at which I could have a little fun with an ebony lady. I've looked at several of the threads for the St. Louis area but haven't found any good info. I remember that Brooklyn was good back in the day, but seems to be dead now. Are there any massage parlors or clubs where I can meet a nice ebony lady for a little fun? Thanks.

Jannisary
01-07-19, 11:17
I'm looking for a massage parlor or club at which I could have a little fun with an ebony lady. I've looked at several of the threads for the St. Louis area but haven't found any good info. I remember that Brooklyn was good back in the day, but seems to be dead now. Are there any massage parlors or clubs where I can meet a nice ebony lady for a little fun? Thanks.There was a new massage parlor in Brooklyn right of Rt 3 but the one report on it was not good.

There are some black massage girls in St. Louis. Look over at the St. Louis Massage Parlor Reports section for more info. Bodyworks Boutique had a black girl that had good reviews. Not sure if she's still around you'll have to do some digging through the reports.

If you can settle for fun in a strip club with a black girl you can find that in most of the extras clubs reported on in the strip club section.

Garry D
01-21-19, 00:32
Does any of the asian massage places in Centreville IL have any young girls in them? I'm planning on going tomorrow. Please let me know. Thanks.

StevenHyde
02-17-19, 00:28
Does any of the asian massage places in Centreville IL have any young girls in them? I'm planning on going tomorrow. Please let me know. Thanks.If you mean twenty-year-olds, then no. The youngest I've seen have been in their thirties, but nine times out of ten the ladies are in their fourties. Try Tokyo and then Super to see who's working.

StevenHyde
02-21-19, 16:56
I decided to drive by Super Spa to see if they were busy. The manager lady was in the parking lot and came over to my car telling me to come in and see the lineup. It seems like she thought I was going to drive over to Tokyo because she started talking trash about them telling me they had old ladies and were more expensive LOL. She's full of it because I've been to both enough to know it's a crap shoot and they're the same price. I decided to check out the lineup. Out of four ladies only one was not a grandma. Her name is Kay. She said she was 34. She's very pretty and has a nice body. I did the table shower and light touch massage and then surprisingly BBBJ and BBFS cip. She was very tight. No up charge for bb. That was a first for me and I've been there several times. She was a sweetheart the whole time. I'd recommend Kay, but the other ladies in the linup were just too old for my taste.

OakBarrel1
03-09-19, 01:06
Do any of the Centreville AMPs offer DFK? I've only been to Tokyo and was told not on the menu.

Jannisary
03-10-19, 16:52
Do any of the Centreville AMPs offer DFK? I've only been to Tokyo and was told not on the menu.Very unlikely to find DFK at any AMP. The exception to this was Pink who was known to both DFK and BBFS some guys but those days are over. There is always the chance that you might find a girl willing to with a nice tip or the right chemistry. If you are after DFK then probably ought to look for a GFE escort and not a massage girl.

TonyDe
03-21-19, 17:36
Very unlikely to find DFK at any AMP. The exception to this was Pink who was known to both DFK and BBFS some guys but those days are over. There is always the chance that you might find a girl willing to with a nice tip or the right chemistry. If you are after DFK then probably ought to look for a GFE escort and not a massage girl.I had the pleasure of meeting Pink at her spa a few years ago and it was an experience that still ranks as one of the best. A terrific massage, better than legit massage therapists and a great time after that. Unfortunately I'm not local and last time I was out that way I believe the spa was closed. Is she still in area and working? I may be in the St Louis area in a few weeks and would definitely look her up if she's around and available.

Chrism7088
06-09-19, 15:47
Hey there.

I was wondering what the massage / AMP Set up was like in OFallon IL. Is there anything promising or do I need to head to Saint Louis area.

StevenHyde
06-09-19, 20:53
Hey there.

I was wondering what the massage / AMP Set up was like in OFallon IL. Is there anything promising or do I need to head to Saint Louis area.If you want FS, then you'll need to head to Centerville, Illinois right across from PT's strip club. There are five in a row there, but don't expect too much in terms of quality: the buildings are old and run down and so are the ladies LOL. But they are a sure thing if you bring around 200.

Chrism7088
06-11-19, 13:55
Has anyone had a positive experience with spring spa in ofallon or the AMP in swansea.

StevenHyde
06-12-19, 23:56
Has anyone had a positive experience with spring spa in ofallon or the AMP in swansea.I remember seeing positive reviews for Swansea, but have not been there myself. If you check it out please write a review; it's been awhile since anyone had posted good Intel on AMPs on the Illinois side of the river.

Bob Gibbs
06-13-19, 08:04
I drove through Centreville the other day and noted that one of the places has be re-branded as the Happy Spa. Has anyone visited since it has be renamed? I'm curious as there has been an increase in the quality of the building or if there any improvement in the quality of the ladies. Thanks!

Sparky140
06-13-19, 11:49
I drove through Centreville the other day and noted that one of the places has be re-branded as the Happy Spa. Has anyone visited since it has be renamed? I'm curious as there has been an increase in the quality of the building or if there any improvement in the quality of the ladies. Thanks!Happy Spa and Super Spa (the place right next door on the left when your standing on the road looking at the buildings) are run by the same person. The crew at Super Spa works both locations. So if you don't like the crew at Super Spa than I wouldn't go to Happy Spa.

Chrism7088
06-15-19, 10:29
Hey guys.

I tried the AMP in Swansea. It advertises as a hair place that also does massages. It is easy to find on Illinois Ave but the enterance is very public. Provider says her name is mi mi. Massage was not great but she was nice looking 40's with big tits which came out pretty quickly. Bottom line she was down with everything except FS. She did BBBJ and allowed DATY but that was it. I didn't push the issue but kinda feel like more would be available to repeat customers. If I lived in the area I would repeat. Total out the door was 1. 4.

MoneyGetPaid
06-17-19, 10:15
Hey guys.

I tried the AMP in Swansea. It advertises as a hair place that also does massages. It is easy to find on Illinois Ave but the enterance is very public. Provider says her name is mi mi. Massage was not great but she was nice looking 40's with big tits which came out pretty quickly. Bottom line she was down with everything except FS. She did BBBJ and allowed DATY but that was it. I didn't push the issue but kinda feel like more would be available to repeat customers. If I lived in the area I would repeat. Total out the door was 1. 4.I was under the impression that she was nothing more than an HJ, and never got undressed according to all of the other reviews I've seen over the years.

StlGamerDude
06-17-19, 20:36
I've seen much updates her or tuscl. How are things there?

Chrism7088
06-17-19, 23:23
I was under the impression that she was nothing more than an HJ, and never got undressed according to all of the other reviews I've seen over the years.Just reporting my experience.

Samster1313
07-25-19, 11:58
Hello, I am from Indianapolis, IN and I am coming down for the IndyCar race at Gateway now WWT Raceway. Any help would be appreciated for the best bang for the bucks at AMP's and Strip Clubs. Thanks and I would be glad to oblige if anyone is coming to Indy. Thanks!

Happy Spa and Super Spa (the place right next door on the left when your standing on the road looking at the buildings) are run by the same person. The crew at Super Spa works both locations. So if you don't like the crew at Super Spa than I wouldn't go to Happy Spa.

GoHomeSmiling
09-08-19, 15:48
Just looked online, there are apparently two Happy Spas within a few feet of each other? Thinking of checking out, but just wanted to verify that I'm seeing correct info. One happy looks like it's attached to another spa or right next door, second one further up road. Is this some kind of reputation war or just a shortage of creativity?

Sparky140
09-21-19, 09:32
Just looked online, there are apparently two Happy Spas within a few feet of each other? Thinking of checking out, but just wanted to verify that I'm seeing correct info. One happy looks like it's attached to another spa or right next door, second one further up road. Is this some kind of reputation war or just a shortage of creativity?See Post 172.

Bob Gibbs
01-16-20, 08:08
If you want FS, then you'll need to head to Centerville, Illinois right across from PT's strip club. There are five in a row there, but don't expect too much in terms of quality: the buildings are old and run down and so are the ladies LOL. But they are a sure thing if you bring around 200.I went to Tokyo Spa for the first time in about three months. The lady, Amy, appeared to be in her early thirties with nice firm titties and a nice ass. A nice surprise for my visit. By the way, they remodeled the table shower room there too. It looks really nice.

DeadDead22
02-04-20, 16:54
Hey guys.

I tried the AMP in Swansea. It advertises as a hair place that also does massages. It is easy to find on Illinois Ave but the enterance is very public. Provider says her name is mi mi. Massage was not great but she was nice looking 40's with big tits which came out pretty quickly. Bottom line she was down with everything except FS. She did BBBJ and allowed DATY but that was it. I didn't push the issue but kinda feel like more would be available to repeat customers. If I lived in the area I would repeat. Total out the door was 1. 4.Yeah. I didn't think she did more than HJ either. I had a pretty piss poor experience with her lately. I don't know if she was drunk or just loopy. The massage was awful. She was watching a soap opera during the session. The one bright spot was that 20 minutes in she gave me a HJ. Then kept massaging me, which was bad and then towards the end tried to HJ me again but after the bad experience with her less than erotic massage, I couldn't. I appreciate the spirit but the experience was bello average, at best. I've read she had nice tits but they're pretty typically Asian from what I can see. Not really big and not well shaped. Don't see what he's big fuss is about. Also, way too expensive.

DwayneG
06-03-20, 13:44
Stopped by Fuji Super Spa today after calling first. They're open for business offering same services as before. But they use hand sanitizer several times and both you and provider wear masks except when doing the deed. Very strange getting BBFS from a provider wearing a mask!

SirChuck
06-04-20, 13:19
Curious, as to age and what the girl looked like and what rate they were charging? Sounds like they are loosening up on services? It seems like Texas and California have the AMPs that offer open menus. Maybe, now some AMPs in Illinois our trying to replicate those states AMPs?

Stopped by Fuji Super Spa today after calling first. They're open for business offering same services as before. But they use hand sanitizer several times and both you and provider wear masks except when doing the deed. Very strange getting BBFS from a provider wearing a mask!

DwayneG
06-04-20, 22:30
Curious, as to age and what the girl looked like and what rate they were charging? Sounds like they are loosening up on services? It seems like Texas and California have the AMPs that offer open menus. Maybe, now some AMPs in Illinois our trying to replicate those states AMPs?They've also offererd almost everything except Greek. Price is about the same as before the Pandemic, about $200 for everything, including room charge of $60/ hr.

Lfsman
06-05-20, 09:26
Stopped by Fuji Super Spa today after calling first. They're open for business offering same services as before. But they use hand sanitizer several times and both you and provider wear masks except when doing the deed. Very strange getting BBFS from a provider wearing a mask!How was the line up same as usual or anyone worth coming back to see? Any with big naturals?

SirChuck
06-06-20, 14:21
When thinking about the face masks I start to laugh. So, when sucking dick does she take the mask off? Or does she pull the mask aside? If you want to eat her pussy I'm assuming the mask goes bye bye. Then does she replace the mask once she hops on to ride? Next if she's doing BBFS and wearing a mask with possible cip I'd probably break out laughing to myself. Since you didn't answer my age and attractiveness question I'm going to assume she's over 40 and not very attractive. If only they would bring in some younger cuties willing to offer a open menu. I'm still thinking of paying a visit my next day off. Texas and California is like the Wild West of AMPs. If you can think of it they will provide it. Wish Illinois would follow suit.

They've also offererd almost everything except Greek. Price is about the same as before the Pandemic, about $200 for everything, including room charge of $60/ hr.

DwayneG
06-07-20, 15:10
They don't do a "lineup" here, so I didn't see all the girls. But those I saw were pretty attractive. Mostly thin. Probably older than they look, hard to tell with Asians, but I was very pleased with those I saw. We both wore masks except when we needed our mouths for other things. I didn't see any busty girls on this visit. But every time I'ce been here I've been very pleased with the service. Rooms are nice, table shower too, all very clean and well kept. Not a dump at all.

Steven Hyde
06-07-20, 23:47
They don't do a "lineup" here, so I didn't see all the girls. But those I saw were pretty attractive. Mostly thin. Probably older than they look, hard to tell with Asians, but I was very pleased with those I saw. We both wore masks except when we needed our mouths for other things. I didn't see any busty girls on this visit. But every time I'ce been here I've been very pleased with the service. Rooms are nice, table shower too, all very clean and well kept. Not a dump at all.Once you are a repeat customer they will gladly do a line up for you if requested. They have made some improvements to the place, like new flooring, but the musty old table shower room still has a lot to be desired. And maybe I'm spoiled from living in other states, but the fact that they rarely have a lady under 45 in there is a turn off for me. That said, it is nice to have the Centreville spas as a backup if plans A or B fall through.

IllinoisBoy
06-12-20, 14:03
Hello Fellas,

I was hoping someone can give me some info the Fuji Super Spa place I hear you guys talking about.

I mostly go to the strip clubs in Washington Park but it seems like those might not be open again for a while. I also go to a provider in the Chicago 'burbs but am not headed up there for a while.

This super spa place sounds like a good replacement but I have a lot of questions, as I have never been to one of these places before and I want to be safe.

Is the Fuji Super Spa in a safe location? I can't imagine it is much worse than Washington Park, which I only go to in the day time. Is it safe at night?

Do you get an actual room? If so, that would be great compared to Dollies little stalls.

What about the ladies? All Asian I assume? Can anyone recommend a BJ provide who is good with the sounds effects.

How much? 2 $ seems like the average. How do I not get ripped off?

Is there any difference between the 2 spas that right next door to each other.

Any extras at the strip clubs that re right across the street?

How much time do you get? Some of you said an hour, which sounds way to good to be true compared to the 10 to 15 minutes you get in Washington Park strip clubs.

Lastly, how do I go about getting service? Do I have to actually pretend that I am there for a massage? Or is it understood? In dollies and blondies, they practically offer it to you, but what do I do in this situation?

Thanks for any info, I want to check the place out soon.

Wenger
06-13-20, 09:51
Hello Fellas,

I was hoping someone can give me some info the Fuji Super Spa place I hear you guys talking about.

I mostly go to the strip clubs in Washington Park but it seems like those might not be open again for a while. I also go to a provider in the Chicago 'burbs but am not headed up there for a while.

This super spa place sounds like a good replacement but I have a lot of questions, as I have never been to one of these places before and I want to be safe.

Is the Fuji Super Spa in a safe location? I can't imagine it is much worse than Washington Park, which I only go to in the day time. Is it safe at night?

Do you get an actual room? If so, that would be great compared to Dollies little stalls.

What about the ladies? All Asian I assume? Can anyone recommend a BJ provide who is good with the sounds effects.

How much? 2 $ seems like the average. How do I not get ripped off?

Is there any difference between the 2 spas that right next door to each other.

Any extras at the strip clubs that re right across the street?

How much time do you get? Some of you said an hour, which sounds way to good to be true compared to the 10 to 15 minutes you get in Washington Park strip clubs.

Lastly, how do I go about getting service? Do I have to actually pretend that I am there for a massage? Or is it understood? In dollies and blondies, they practically offer it to you, but what do I do in this situation?

Thanks for any info, I want to check the place out soon.While I can't comment directly on Super Spa as I've never been there, it sounds like a regular AMP. Some general answers to your questions would be.

Do you get an actual room? I'm assuming so never been there. There may be an actual door, or some places have a blanket or sheet covering the opening.

What about the ladies? All Asian I assume? Most likely, usually spa's tend to keep within their same nationality. Korean, Chinese, Latina, etc.

How much? 2 $ seems like the average. How do I not get ripped off? Don't tip before hand, let them know that you'll take care of them afterwards. If they can tell you're new to the place they may want you to do it first, and if you do YMMV. I've only had a problem once tipping first but it's best to think with the big head.

How much time do you get? Some of you said an hour, which sounds way to good to be true compared to the 10 to 15 minutes you get in Washington Park strip clubs. If you pay for an hour you'll most likely get something close to it. Korean places are usually a 45 minute 'hour'.

Lastly, how do I go about getting service? Do I have to actually pretend that I am there for a massage? Or is it understood? Again it will depend on the place. Some places they'll be very upfront about it, and others you need to initiate. If you're unsure it's always a good idea to start rubbing her leg while she's massaging you, and ask her if it's ok. Usually on the flip then they'll ask you what you want. If they can tell you're new to there you may need to initiate the negotiations, and that may be what it is. Money talks and they'll always start out on the high end.

Finally, be polite and clean. If they offer a shower then take it, it'll be a good indication of what's possibly to come. Don't be a dick, and don't try to short them on a tip. You said you see what's normally paid there so that's what the expectation is from their end, but don't overpay if you can avoid it too. That'll set up a level of expectation for the future.

Good luck and don't forget to report back.

-w.

Sparky140
06-15-20, 08:38
Stopped at Super Spa yesterday earlier evening, door answered by Summer. Since they have a totally new staff decided to stick with her vice doing a line up. Her looks are like the normal Korea staff; thin in her 40's small bust. She said she is from Chicago. Paid for the hour, got a table shower it was OK but I have had better, very little play with Mr Happy. Back to the room put oil on my back and worked my back and legs, again very little play. Right before the flip, a little tongue action around the butt hole. , think she used a piece of plastic wrap as a barrier. Then the flip, rubbed Mr Happy until she was able to put on the cover. A little oral, than got on top. Standard positions until finish. Was in and out in under 30 minutes and it wasn't even busy. Needless to say, she will not be on my list as a repeat.

StlBang
08-13-20, 16:13
New spa called Osaka, right before you get to Super Spa And Happy Spa. Has sign and website, but as of August 13 it is still not open.

Sparky140
08-26-20, 18:26
Was wondering if the Asian Spas are still open. Anyone know, the ones on 157 across from PTs.

HappyGuy1
08-26-20, 22:16
Was wondering if the Asian Spas are still open. Anyone know, the ones on 157 across from PTs.Yes they are open.

Johnny075
02-04-21, 18:29
Hi guys, I travel through the area. Have always wanted to stop in for a visit at one of the AMPs. Anyone have a favorite or any advice to offer since we are dealing with Covid? Thanks.

Samster1313
08-17-21, 09:54
What are my best options for a strip club if there are any? I will go to the spas. I have been to Super Spa and I can say I have been happy when there. Any other choices? Is Devil Darlings club open yet? Thanks for your help. Anybody coming to Indy just let me know I will give you my best options here!

DDSlim
08-22-21, 19:36
What are my best options for a strip club if there are any? I will go to the spas. I have been to Super Spa and I can say I have been happy when there. Any other choices? Is Devil Darlings club open yet? Thanks for your help. Anybody coming to Indy just let me know I will give you my best options here!Saw this a little late. I would stick to the AMP scene in Centerville. I went by Wash Park today and Dollies is still closed. Went into Blondie / Moochies and had a beer as I was thirsty. I thought maybe some of the staff from Dollies is working there now during the shutdown, like last time. Nope.

DDSlim
08-26-21, 00:52
Anybody coming to Indy just let me know I will give you my best options here!Your box is full.

IllinoisBoy
10-12-21, 18:46
Went to Washington Park a couple weeks ago and it looks like the strip clubs are still in disarray. Dollies had literally one girl so I left immediately. Blondies had a bunch of ladies, mostly AA, but they were all busy eating some BBQ that was cooked at the club (They grill out front sometimes). There were about 8 ladies. One slightly heavy Caucasian who's name I did not get. Trinity (The old Dollies girl, huge floppers) now works at Blondies. I decided to go to the spa's instead.

Super spa was great. I got a table shower, which was actually good and then went to the room with Lucky. Lucky is amazing. She must be at least 45, if not older, but her body is like a 25 year old's. It crazy, I don't no how these Asian ladies have such young looking bodies, she looks 25 from the neck down (the room is kinda dark though). Her face isn't bad when she is all dolled up, but her age does show when she is not. Real nice natural C's and a decent butt for an Asian. Table shower lasted about 10 minutes, massage for 15,5 mins of a below average BJ, but then 15 minutes of great covered FS. Her lips downstairs were beautiful and she allowed many positions. I think it was 50 for the room and 200 $ to her. I feel like I may have been able to negotiate down, but I took the first over, since I was distracted by her skinny tight body. There were other girls that were much younger, but Lucky had the best body, somehow.

A mask was required but it came off as soon as you get in the room.

Noob2022
09-11-22, 01:01
Driving through I decided to take a gamble and try out Fantasy Massage. Place looked sketchy and located near all those strip clubs I figured it was a sure thing.

I was given the choice between two reasonably attractive AA women, and paid the 40 house fee for a 15 min massage. Overpriced, but I was short on time and not all that interested in the actual massage. Which was good because the massage was crap.

Masseuse told me her massages cost 50 on top of the house fee. I paid her got undressed, lay down and she covered me in gloopy lotion (not ideal, but whatever) she gives me a half-assed massage for 5 min, I come to attention and she tells me it's 50 more if I want her to finish me off. Plus 30 if I want her naked. No way I'm paying 140 for a HE massage. I can get a good 60 min massage and a HE for $. 20 back in my home city.

So, at that point it's self-service. Which was easy enough she was cute, and watching her watch me was enough to get the job done. Then, she discovers she has nothing to clean up with. Finally she gets me a single sheet of a paper towel, which I have to use to clean up (and I needed a second just for the extra lotion). (Halfway through her watching me get dressed the other girl tells her she's supposed to let me get dressed alone. So probably this was new for her.).

On the way out a dude who was just arriving and who was clearly running the place gives me a fist bump and a can of soda.

Would not repeat, but I don't regret trying it out. I pass through the area regularly so any recommendations for a better spot would be appreciated (or if anyone know if any of the local strip clubs have extras on the menu).

HighwayMan819
09-15-22, 13:20
I went there a few months back after it re opened again and I was highly pleased! Older gal very nice gave a nice massage. When done I was def aroused she said $60 for HJ. I said ok but asked if she would just put her pussy in my face and watch me jo. To which she obliged she got naked squatted over my face and started rubbing her pussy on my nose! I asked if she had to pee and she said yes! She asked if I would like her to go and I said yes please! She lowered down and peed! Maybe not quite a shot glass worth. Could tell she had been drinking coffee and it was pretty strong (for those of you into that) all in all amazing time! Didn't remember he name house was $40 couldn't have asked for a better time!

AmpMonger18
05-03-23, 11:38
Good massage with Mimi in Swansea. Call or text for appointments.

https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215809.html

SamuelAdams
05-10-23, 15:39
Hi Does anyone know how to find escorts in Millstadt, collinsville, edwadsville IL, any local sites or?? DM me thanks.

GM2019
08-10-23, 11:07
Always a great massage.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-36909.html

AmpMonger18
10-11-23, 10:45
Mimi in Swansea is worth the trip. You can walk in but it is better to text for appointment. Otherwise you may have to wait longer. Also, limit the text to appointment details. Do not ask too many questions about the sessions. A word to the newbies. None of these ladies will ever give details on text or phone. Especially if they do not know you. DM for details.

https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/221342.html

GM2019
11-18-23, 12:02
Spring Spa in O'Fallon does Great Massage.

https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/227573.html

AmpMonger18
12-30-23, 12:55
I just left Spring Spa. New lady working. Amazing massage. Call for appointment as it is hard to walk in.

https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/227573.html