PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Nukmed
09-16-12, 22:42
Was in town Friday evening and stayed overnight for an event on Saturday! Found Eastern Massage on Backpage and went in around 9:00 PM to check it out. Was met by a Chinese lady who was kinda plain looking. She wasn't ugly just plain. We went to a room where I undressed all the way down to the birthday suit as requested. She gave a decent massage. There was small talk but she was very hard to understand due to the language barrier. Prior to any flip, she started to play with the boys while I was on my stomach. I spread my legs a little so she could have better access and she reached in for more. She asked me."is ok". To which I stated,"sure!" She askedme to flip and motioned to my johnson asking if I wanted more massage."of course I did!" She said $40 and I agreed. She finished me off while I played with her tits under her shirt. Total cost was $60 for 1 hr massage and $40 for the finish! I would repeat.

Nukmed
09-16-12, 22:43
Was in town Friday evening and stayed overnight for an event on Saturday! Found Eastern Massage on Backpage and went in around 9:00 PM to check it out. Was met by a Chinese lady who was kinda plain looking. She wasn't ugly just plain. We went to a room where I undressed all the way down to the birthday suit as requested. She gave a decent massage. There was small talk but she was very hard to understand due to the language barrier. Prior to any flip, she started to play with the boys while I was on my stomach. I spread my legs a little so she could have better access and she reached in for more. She asked me."is ok". To which I stated,"sure!" She asked me to flip and motioned to my johnson asking if I wanted more massage."of course I did!" She said $40 and I agreed. She finished me off while I played with her tits under her shirt. Total cost was $60 for 1 hr massage and $40 for the finish! I would repeat.

Member #4721
09-17-12, 10:05
Was in town Friday evening and stayed overnight for an event on Saturday! Found Eastern Massage on Backpage and went in around 9:00 PM to check it out. Was met by a Chinese lady who was kinda plain looking. She wasn't ugly just plain. We went to a room where I undressed all the way down to the birthday suit as requested. She gave a decent massage. There was small talk but she was very hard to understand due to the language barrier. Prior to any flip, she started to play with the boys while I was on my stomach. I spread my legs a little so she could have better access and she reached in for more. She asked me."is ok". To which I stated,"sure!" She asked me to flip and motioned to my johnson asking if I wanted more massage."of course I did!" She said $40 and I agreed. She finished me off while I played with her tits under her shirt. Total cost was $60 for 1 hr massage and $40 for the finish! I would repeat.The problem with that place is that the same lady has been running it for years, and the service gets a little crappier each time and she doesn't respond to even slightest requests that differ from the routine. By the third or fourth time, you swear you're never going back. Springfield is a nightmare for good MPs and I have no idea why.

Cooll903
09-17-12, 10:19
The problem with that place is that the same lady has been running it for years, and the service gets a little crappier each time and she doesn't respond to even slightest requests that differ from the routine. By the third or fourth time, you swear you're never going back. Springfield is a nightmare for good MPs and I have no idea why.Springfield is a nightmare for any real fun. I drive to STL for my fun

Member #4721
10-23-12, 01:22
A 54-year-old woman was arrested on prostitution charges Friday after Springfield police served a search warrant at Eastern Massage. 960 Clocktower Suite B.

The woman, identified as Ping Xiao, reportedly was living at the business. She is charged with three counts of prostitution and one count of keeping a place of prostitution, police said.

Police said Ping Xiao has overstayed her visa by ten years and is in the country illegally. The business was searched by police around 1 pm Friday.

Springfield police will be working with USA Immigrations and Customs Enforcement and the USA Post Office to continue the case against other business owners who have possible connections to other massage parlors in Illinois.

This is a total bummer. I bet it was because she advertised on Backpage, as she kept a pretty low profile for a few years. The sick thing about it is that the cop would have had to have gone there three times, gotten handjobs, and left like no big deal. This woman was just minding her own business. She didn't offer anything but handshakes, and was always very professional. You'd think Springfield police would have real criminals to focus on rather than spending their time getting wacked off by an old asian woman, then putting her in jail for it.

Amp Ferret
11-09-12, 01:07
I liked her.

I think she was tied in with a larger outfit. I called the number one time and got forwarded to some guy who asked me if I was in Peoria. (309) area code on my phone. Hope this doesn't point toward the Peoria AMPs as well.

A 54-year-old woman was arrested on prostitution charges Friday after Springfield police served a search warrant at Eastern Massage. 960 Clocktower Suite B.

The woman, identified as Ping Xiao, reportedly was living at the business. She is charged with three counts of prostitution and one count of keeping a place of prostitution, police said.

Police said Ping Xiao has overstayed her visa by ten years and is in the country illegally. The business was searched by police around 1 pm Friday.

Springfield police will be working with USA Immigrations and Customs Enforcement and the USA Post Office to continue the case against other business owners who have possible connections to other massage parlors in Illinois.

This is a total bummer. I bet it was because she advertised on Backpage, as she kept a pretty low profile for a few years. The sick thing about it is that the cop would have had to have gone there three times, gotten handjobs, and left like no big deal. This woman was just minding her own business. She didn't offer anything but handshakes, and was always very professional. You'd think Springfield police would have real criminals to focus on rather than spending their time getting wacked off by an old asian woman, then putting her in jail for it.

Member #4721
11-09-12, 10:59
Yeah. Her backpage ad had some of the exact same wording as ads for Sun Spa, I think, in Peoria. I also noticed that media reports referred to it as a "ring". Not sure of that was just the media embellishing or the cops let something slip.

NoSmoking
11-09-12, 11:41
Yeah. Her backpage ad had some of the exact same wording as ads for Sun Spa, I think, in Peoria. I also noticed that media reports referred to it as a "ring". Not sure of that was just the media embellishing or the cops let something slip.While leaving One Spa in Blo-No I saw int he Mamasan kitchen area a list of other cities like Peoria, Springfield, Decatur written in native language. So they must work in unison or are run by the same people.

Member #4721
11-10-12, 20:40
While leaving One Spa in Blo-No I saw int he Mamasan kitchen area a list of other cities like Peoria, Springfield, Decatur written in native language. So they must work in unison or are run by the same people.That's interesting. The scenes in each city all have their own vibe and different services offered.

Amp Ferret
01-22-13, 12:51
Yeah. Her backpage ad had some of the exact same wording as ads for Sun Spa, I think, in Peoria. I also noticed that media reports referred to it as a "ring". Not sure of that was just the media embellishing or the cops let something slip.Does anyone have any updates as to the status of Eastern Massage? I will be in town next month and was wondering what had happened.

Spfld9
01-24-13, 05:53
Does anyone have any updates as to the status of Eastern Massage? I will be in town next month and was wondering what had happened.They were busted last fall and as far as I know never reopened. GY Massage is about a half block north on Lawrence but I would not recommend. They have some new personnel but no extras-everyone is very scared of LE. Too bad because Springfield needs a good massage place.

Spfld9
08-13-13, 23:09
Anything new in Springfield as far as AMPs?

Member #4721
08-15-13, 17:19
Anything new in Springfield as far as AMPs?Nope. There are two asian massage places that advertise on CL but both are legit and won't do HEs. Good massage though!

UncleT8665
01-26-14, 20:06
I decided to try out on of the places advertising on CL. I set up an appointment but they never took my name, made me somewhat worried. I walked in to the building, told the lady behind the desk about my appointment time, she asked how long of a massage, we agreed on a time and she walked me back to the room. Routine massage that was pretty decent. On the flip she noticed my predicament and asked if I wanted to take care of it myself. We whispered back and forth and she started to give me a handshake but there was a noise outside the door and she got scared. Seems like they want to stay legit, she was probably just trying to be nice. We ended the massage right on the agreed time. I would probably go back, the massage is pretty cheap for how good it was.

Phillyboy75
04-19-14, 17:48
Looks like I'm going to be spending a lot of time in Springfield. Any recent news on the AMPs?

UncleT8665
05-08-14, 11:31
Just curious if anyone has tried this "Royal Massage" it's advertised on CL, I haven't gone there yet. I'm becoming tired of the massages on Lawrence since it is always just a massage.

http://springfieldil.craigslist.org/thp/4455274850.html

Amp Ferret
01-08-15, 03:33
I am going to be in town in a few weeks and wondered if this place was worth a shot or if it was another all rub no tug place.

Drillermann55
05-19-15, 19:37
Well I don't live here but do travel often to your area. I had a nice visit at Royal Massage today and got the HE. It was additional 50 on top of massage.

The massage was excellent and I could tell by her actions that there was a HE.

SlooHands
07-31-15, 06:59
Well I don't live here but do travel often to your area. I had a nice visit at Royal Massage today and got the HE. It was additional 50 on top of massage.

The massage was excellent and I could tell by her actions that there was a HE.Just thought I'd mention I was in Decatur a Mon. Ago & went to Kiku & had one of the best times in my life w / a early 40's.

Something Asian woman. She really got into it moaning, groaning & etc. She is really built well too. Well worth the $$ I paid.

I wished I lived closer, I do have to go back in Oct so I'll be stopping there again.

PH473
08-27-15, 10:58
There have been a lot of new places and faces in town lately. Let's all try to help each other out and as you TOFTT leave a note here about the new talent.

The new one in Chatham was a great massage, very clean facility but seems totally legit.

Runner525
08-31-15, 15:14
There have been a lot of new places and faces in town lately. Let's all try to help each other out and as you TOFTT leave a note here about the new talent.

The new one in Chatham was a great massage, very clean facility but seems totally legit.Any updates here? I don't live in the area, or I'd have some info myself. Visiting soon, and get there once every few months. Any info would help!

Tsyng
09-23-15, 14:28
Any updates here? I don't live in the area, or I'd have some info myself. Visiting soon, and get there once every few months. Any info would help!http://springfieldil.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-staff-new-feeling-sweet-asian/19253020

Been here couple of days after they opened. Found couple of young ladies. May be in their late 20's. The massage was good ànd I made her take cover off both when I am on stomach and on the back. I even convinced her to get a massage from me. She was covered for the most part. I left happy.

SelfSuckForU
11-29-15, 17:08

The massage was excellent and I could tell by her actions that there was a HE.Which one did you go to? Chatham or 5th street?

An349
02-22-16, 07:03
Hi all, I'm new to the area and plan on checking out some of the MPs in Springfield. In your (recent) experience, which places have younger girls (<35)?

Dog On
04-23-16, 23:49
My experience with the Springfield AMPs is that they will give you a hand, but if you want anything more, you need to go to Decatur or Bloomington.

An349
05-01-16, 17:21
My experience with the Springfield AMPs is that they will give you a hand, but if you want anything more, you need to go to Decatur or Bloomington.This has been my experience as well, and I've visited five of the AMPs in Spfd. Even on return visits where they know me and remember me, none of the providers would go beyond a handshake.

BamaGuy
05-21-16, 17:16
Was passing through town and had never tried a Springfield AMP. Took a chance on the one on Toronto since it was just off the interstate (not sure of the name). Arrived shortly after opening and led to room by good looking mamasan! Masseuse was just as attractive, probably late 30's. Got half hour for. 4. Massage was better than average and left happy. More was offered, but too rich for my blood. It was good but I'll stick with the Bloomington AMPs. PM for info.

Karma 8791
01-18-17, 02:04
Stopped by the place on Kingsmill. Had 4 hand massage which was pretty good and ended happy.

One masseuse was probably early 30's the other late mid 40's. Zero resemblance to their ad.

I probably won't do the 4 hands again but I'll be back. Massage was good. 4 hands was $. 1 for an hour.

Handshake only at end.

Nukmed
03-03-17, 10:49
Coming in for a day of business and fun. Who has the best massage parlor with the most fun? I will be there today.

An349
05-15-17, 07:18
Went to the multicolored spa this weekend, saw Lilly. She's older but has an attractive shape. Had a nice oil massage, left happy.

Warrior217
05-30-17, 11:53
Went to the multicolored spa this weekend, saw Lilly. She's older but has an attractive shape. Had a nice oil massage, left happy.What all was offered? And how was it? Was it the Rainbow massage place?

Cummins1917
09-01-17, 13:46
Does anyone have info on parlors in Quincy Illinois.

CVille1
10-02-17, 12:20
Visited this Friday 40 for hr and 40 for handshake ending she was at least 45 but was friendly just not much to look at.

Tsyng
12-02-17, 15:23
Passing through your city, looking to stop by at one of the many AMP listed in BP. Can't imagine there are so many of these without any action.

Thought, would find some info from one of the regulars than wildly drawing a straw.

Would one of the regulars in this city be kind enough to share some info. Please PM.

Dog On
12-04-17, 15:13
Passing through your city, looking to stop by at one of the many AMP listed in BP. Can't imagine there are so many of these without any action.

Thought, would find some info from one of the regulars than wildly drawing a straw.

Would one of the regulars in this city be kind enough to share some info. Please PM.You are out of luck at Springfield AMPs, have been there a # of times and AMPs will lend you a hand at most. Head for Decatur or Bloomington / Normal.

LocoTwo
12-09-17, 00:26
Does anyone have info on parlors in Quincy Illinois.http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5157-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=3632194&viewfull=1#post3632194.

Tokyoivy
12-10-17, 19:34
Went there today around 2 or so. Parking lot was empty, which was alright. I saw Yolanda who is 21 and really cute. Pretty sure Yolanda wasn't her real name. She said I was the fourth person that day and no one showed up while I was there. There's no shower, but I left happy. Like I said, there was no one there today and she got pretty chatty, which I liked a lot. Yolanda's a super-nice lady, so tip her a lot and be nice.

AssLover0
03-05-18, 14:46
Hi all, I'm new to the area and plan on checking out some of the MPs in Springfield. In your (recent) experience, which places have younger girls (<35)?I've been to quite a few of the Springfield MPs. I have only seen the same girl twice once. I don't know if they trade stuff with each other or if they're all just a revolving door. The strategy I have come up with for getting a young attractive masseuse is to go into a parlor and if I don't like how the girl looks I will say I don't have enough money but I'll be back. Sometimes I have to hit for or five parlors before I see a suitable lady. However there are two parlors in Chatham proper that usually have young attractive girls. Rainbow massage on Williams and an unnamed parlor on Market.

AssLover0
03-05-18, 16:02
I've been to almost all of the massage parlors in Springfield and I am going to start posting reviews about then. I most recently visited rainbow massage. So woman there was mid 30's to early forties. However she was smoking hot. I ordered an hour massage for 60. Then took her a while to return to the room but when she did she had changed into a close sitting formal type dress. Of the massage was fantastic. She used a LOT of oil. Most of the massage was her on the table straddling my head while she worked my back with her car on and elbows. Too bad I was face down. Eventually she had me turnover. She placed a towel over my joystick which I removed. This it seemed was the signal for her to start the happy ending. She climbed on to the end of the table and no sound in front of me and use handfuls of massage oil. It was very good as happy endings go. She even thoroughly cleaned me up with a hot towels. As I went to leave I tip her twenty dollars. She said her usual tip was 40 minimum. So be ready for that guys. Other than shameless trolling for a bigger tip it was be best parlor experience I've had in Springfield.

AssLover0
03-05-18, 16:12
I have been to help and wellness Spa about 4 times. It is a pretty consistent experience. Sometimes I get an hour sometime a half hour. There is always an older Asian woman of made range attractiveness. After the massage which is usually closer to a sensual then a deep tissue massage she awkwardly asks if I want a handshake by pointing to my joystick and saying "ok? After the handshake I tip 10 for a half and 20 for an hour. However when they first opened I never had to ask for the handshake and they never asked for a tip. Ah the good old days.

AssLover0
03-05-18, 16:22
Before going to a parlor stop by your bank and get out about $400 in 20's and keep all but 20 in 1 stack. Put a single 20 in a diffrent pocket. Then when you settle on the parlor you're going to get you massage from take out the stack of 20's and pay for the massage from that making sure the girls sees it. When time comes for her to give you a helping hand she will be more enthusiastic about it, and will probably let your hands wonder where ever they please. Then when you go to tip her take out the single 20 that you separated from the stack earlier. When she asks for a more (and she will) tell her that is all the money you have. Then put the leftover money back in your bank account or just spend it as needed.

AssLover0
03-06-18, 14:08
As far as I know this is the newest parlor in town. I went there as soon as I found out about them. I was greeted by an Asian woman who could have been 50 by her face but she still had a decent body. I got half an hour and the massage was closer to a sensual rub than a deep tissue massage. When it came time for a helping hand she did not hesitate. She also let my hands wander a lot farther than most of the Parlor women have. She was wearing a short dress but underneath was thick leggings and Spanx. So while I was able to do some rubbing of my own I didn't feel anything and I doubt she did either. I tipped $20 and she seemed fine with that.

AssLover0
03-06-18, 14:43
I have been to this parlor a few times. The girls are very attractive and look to be in their twenties. They give a good massage that is like a therapeutic deep tissue massage if you ask for hard and like a sensual rub if you ask for soft. They have never given me a helping hand while I've been there. Always diy. Sometimes the girl will let you get pretty handsy but usually they just move out of Arm's Reach if your hand wanders away from their ass. It's one of the nicest places in town. It doesn't look like an old run-down house that was hastily converted to a parlor. It's well lit and nicely furnished and the girls are usually pretty and stylishly dressed. I tip $10 when I go there whether I'm getting half an hour or an hour as it is a DIY establishment.

AssLover0
03-06-18, 16:40
First off this place is hard to find. Even with the address that is in the ad and Google Maps you will probably drive by it twice before you realize you're there. It's a beige metal building that looks like a small Warehouse. It looks like a construction company would be operating out of it but it has Queen Spa and a children's clothing store in it. I was greeted buy a pretty attractive woman who looked to be in her thirties maybe 20's. She didn't ask what sort of massage I'm wanted and it ended up being a central rub down or Swedish massage. When it came time she gave me a helping hand with very little encouragement from me. She left me grab her ass and tits over the clothes but would move out of Arm's Reach if I tried anything else. I tipped her 20 after the massage and she seemed fine with that. Overall one of the nicer parlors in the Springfield area. If you live in Springfield it's worth the extra drive time to Chatham both of the parlors in Chatham proper are quite good.

AssLover0
03-06-18, 17:21
I got not only the best massage I've ever had from a message parlor but the best massage I've ever had here. This place is clean, looks upscale, and is the best. I don't remember the name of the girl but she was short (even for an Asian girl), thin, had short hair and a pretty face. The massage involved her climbing on to the table and walking on me on all fours. After I turned over she proceeded to work my arms and legs. There was a towel across my joystick the entire time and there was no helping hand, DIY, and no touching of her. That is not a complain mind you. She made up for not offering those services by giving the best massage ever. This is also the only parlor I've tipped more than 10 dollars to without a helping hand. If the massage is what you care about, this is the place.

AssLover0
03-09-18, 14:27
Has anyone been to this parlor? What is on the menu?

An349
03-11-18, 10:08
Has anyone been to this parlor? What is on the menu?Everything is on the menu for a price. Typically 100 roses more than the house fee.

AssLover0
03-12-18, 14:34
I live in Springfield where there are no FS parlors and I typically don't go to FS parlors even when I have the opportunity. So I feel I should warn anyone who uses my strategy outlined here that if you use it at a FS parlor you will be shooting yourself in the foot when it comes time to negotiate for extras as the girl will know you are able to spend a decent chunk of cash. Good luck out there everybody.

Before going to a parlor stop by your bank and get out about $400 in 20's and keep all but 20 in 1 stack. Put a single 20 in a diffrent pocket. Then when you settle on the parlor you're going to get you massage from take out the stack of 20's and pay for the massage from that making sure the girl sees it. When time comes for her to give you a helping hand she will be more enthusiastic about it, and will probably let your hands wonder where ever they please. Then when you go to tip her take out the single 20 that you separated from the stack earlier. When she asks for a more (and she will) tell her that is all the money you have. Then put the leftover money back in your bank account or just spend it as needed.

AssLover0
03-13-18, 18:34
I have been to this parlor more than any other. A couple years ago it was staffed by a beautiful woman who gave a fantastic massage. She looked to be late 30's early 40's, and had a rocking bod. The massage was a sensual rub if you said soft and a deep tissue therapeutic massage if you said hard. After the flip it was DIY unless you paid her in advance then you got a helping hand. For about a year after her it was staffed buy another very beautiful woman who looked to be early 30's, and with a rocking bod. Central rub if you asked for soft and deep-tissue if you ask for hard just like before. After the flip it was strictly DIY with her. They both allowed over the clothes touching but if you strayed too far from their ass and tits they would move out of reach. Now it is staffed by woman who looks to be about 50 and is kind of chunky. I haven't gotten a massage there since they left but I will keep an eye on it and post if either of them return.

AssLover0
03-13-18, 18:39
I've been to this parlor once. The woman that was there at the time look to be 50 and her clothes left a lot to the imagination which makes me think her body looked 50 as well. I actually got an hour and a half massage there it is the only place I've ever gotten an hour and a half. I said hard when she asked which I would like and she proceeded to destroy my back and shoulders. I'm not complaining, I like that kind of Massage. Just letting you know if you ask for hard it will be hard. After the flip she continued to massage shoulders, legs, and arms. There was never any teasing and not even DIY. I've never seen any other masseuse there.

AssLover0
03-13-18, 19:12
This is a guide on how to tell what kind of establishment you are in. It will save you time and money to know what you're getting yourself into before money is exchanged. Sometimes you want a decent massage at a good price and sometimes you couldn't give a toss how the massage is because you were there for something else. So how can you tell what services a place offers?

First, look at the ads.

Here is an ad from a parlor that I happen to know offers everything.

http://decatur.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hawaiian-spa-new-young-staff/78144292

And here is an ad for a parlor that will give you a helping hand at the most.

http://springfieldil.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-mgmt-k-k-massage-my-island-oasis-great-massage-4-hand-available-5pm/89296092

The differences may be subtle but they are different. The ad for the FS parlor has more provocative pictures and more skin. The ad for the legit parlor has pictures focusing on the therapeutic aspect of Massage, and the girls pictured are dressed more conservatively.

Second. Walk through the front door.

If you can stroll right in and see most of the place from the front door. You are in a legit parlor.

At a FS parlor you will most likely be in a room about the size of bathroom with a locked door in front of you and a security camera mounted nearby. After ringing a door bell you will be talked to through a window or a speaker before being let inside. Once inside you still won't see much. Every FS parlori have been in has been laid out like a maze.

Third. Who greets you as you enter.

At a legit parlor the masseuse who will be massaging you will be waiting in the lobby or near it. She will be wearing nice clothes, probably well fitted and flattering to her, but nothing she wouldn't wear to go grocery shopping.

At a FS parlor you will be greeted by a madam. She will be at least 50 and will have little patience for you if you don't know what you want. She will either call the masseuse up or take you to a private room and bring the masseuse to you. The masseuse will be wearing some manner of loose fitting dress or negligee. Something that can be easily removed. Or they may just be wearing straight up lingerie or a bikini.

Fourth. Is there a table shower or a sauna. Some legit parlors have table showers but most don't. I have never seen a legit parlor with a sauna.

All FS parlors have table showers and most have saunas. If you see shower and sauna in an ad, they offer everything.

I hope this helps some one avoid waisting money at the wrong kind of place. Feel free to repost this in other cities under your own name, and If I am wrong about something in this guide by all means let me know.

AssLover0
03-13-18, 21:54
That's all I have to say on massage parlors for now. What follows is a list of parlors I know of and have not spent money at because there was always a fat and or old lady there when I stopped in. If you guys want a report on one of them let me know and I'll see what I can do. If you have been to one of them, maybe let us know.

Sky massage on 6th.

Sun massage on Stevenson.

Unnamed massage parlor on kingsmill in between Springfield and Chatham.

KK massage at isles and koke mill (and they forgot a k when they were naming their parlor).

Unnamed parlor on Toronto Rd. In thw mowe's cue parking lot.

P.S. I have been to 5 star massage but didn't post about it because I had an identical experience to tokyoivy who posted about it right before I started.

AssLover0
03-20-18, 13:23
The Springfield massage parlor scene confuses me. When I first moved to Springfield 9 years ago there was no such thing as a massage parlor in Springfield. I heard a rumor that there was one but it had been shut down almost immediately. Fast forward to now and there are 13 just that I can think of off the top of my head. What changed to allow a new parlor to pop up every few months? Also why are none of the parlors FS? Most of them will give you a helping hand and that is just as illegal as a FS. So why no FS parlors? Does anyone out there know the answer to these questions?

SAndrews
03-25-18, 00:38
The Springfield massage parlor scene confuses me. When I first moved to Springfield 9 years ago there was no such thing as a massage parlor in Springfield. I heard a rumor that there was one but it had been shut down almost immediately. Fast forward to now and there are 13 just that I can think of off the top of my head. What changed to allow a new parlor to pop up every few months? Also why are none of the parlors FS? Most of them will give you a helping hand and that is just as illegal as a FS. So why no FS parlors? Does anyone out there know the answer to these questions?I was in Springfield a few years back and always had a lot of fun at this hidden gym. Seems like it was shut down now. But they use to do FS and BBBJ. A couples times they even did prostate massages.

AssLover0
03-30-18, 21:21
This place is called Asian body work now. It used to be in named. Another change is that the table shower is 10 dollars now while it used to be free if you paid for an hour. They have done some remodeling and the place now has more rooms and more than one girl. And best of all one of the girls is actually a girl. By that I mean she isn't a 40+ year old woman in spanks. She may even by less than 20 and she's hot. And all the ads for their places always say new girls, but she really is new. She knows almost no English. I know it's par for the course that these ladies don't speak much English but she seems to only know soft, hard, good, pretty, and not police. Which brings me to the part your interested in. She was VERY enthusiastic and had a lot of energy. The massage was unpolished and kinda weird. I like weird so I was having a blast (figuratively). There was a lot of contact and they have installed grip rails in the ceiling so the girls can walk on your back. If you go there ask for soft or she will volcan death grip you. After the flip she asked if I wanted oil in a certain area. I asked for lotion and she came over with baby powder. (Not much English) no lube is actually my preferred method so I rolled with it. She sat on the table in front of me and scooted forward putting her legs under mine. She them started massaging my taint. I've never had that done before and it felt really good. She then moved up and started with a helping hand. I then sat up and we were face to face. She let me get very handy and even let me lift her shirt and play with her boobs, suck on her nips too. BTW they were amazing, B-C and no sagging at all. She didn't let me do anything down below but when I kissed her on the mouth she said "you want?" And pointed to her mouth then to my joy stick. Before I could tell her yes I had a blast. (Literally) so that's on the menu there. After that I got the table shower. It's hard to tell but I think she asked for a 30 dollar tip for all that, but that seems too good to be true. I had already decided to tolip 60 and they seemed quite pleased with that. So far Every parlor that offerd more than a helping hand in Springfield has been shut down FAST. So enjoy this little gem while it lasts.

AssLover0
06-19-18, 20:59
Skip to the bottom if you just want the update on the parlor.

I am %110 done with escorts. I have been ripped off so many mother fucking times. And most of them in the past two years. I posted about the most recent one in the rip-offs section. The current crop of women of the evening are absolute human garbage. I'm 34 now. I started as a hobbiest when I was 18 and it was different back then. The providers knew what there services were worth and treated the practice like a business. Granted I've never had "the customer is always right" service from an escort. But it seems like today's providers feel entitled to your money just for texting them. I guess laying on their back is too much work for today's working girls because the number of them who just lure you in so their pimp can mug you or who take your money and then lightly graze you cock with their lips before kicking you out has skyrocketed. And there seems to be no way to avoid these pieces of human garbage. In the past negotiating with an escort would go like this.

Her: 220 hh.

Me: ouch all I have is 80.

Her: can you do 120?

Me: I could do 100.

Her: deal.

And a good time was had by all. But recently I found that if I negotiated it increased the odds of being ripped off. Seriously "ladies" if it's not enough money to make it worth your time just say no. Don't say yes and then Rob the guy. So I stopped negotiating and just moved to the next # if the price they quoted was more that I wanted to pay. But that didn't seem to help my odds either. I tried going to providers that had been around a while and that asked for more money, but I just ended up getting robbed of more money. And I know there has always been the chance that I would get robbed but I can only think of one time it happened to me more than two years ago. Anyway. The reason this is in the AMP section is because I want to contrast that with the consistently wonderful experiences I have at AMPs. It's no wonder they're springing up all over the place. Escorts are driving away customers just as fast as they can. The worst experience I have had at a massage parlor still didn't amount to fraud or theft. And maybe it's getting hard to find pretty girls or a parlor offering full service. And if you find both in the same place take a pic cause that's a unicorn. But at least they have some respect for there fellow human and a sense of professionalism. So fuck (or rather don't fuck) all you escorts. I will be at the massage parlors.

So capital spa seems to have fallen in line with all the other AMPs in town. The attractive young masuse is still there. She knows more English now and gives better massages. The table shower seems to be included with an hour massage again also. After the flip she gets a little more oil and once you give her the green light she gives you a helping hand. I doubt there's anything else on the menu. They know I'm safe and have never offered anything else. Place seems to be busy pretty often as well. I will keep an eye on it and keep you updated.

FloydLeukins
08-06-18, 18:05
2nd visit to rainbow in chatham yesterday. Way worse than the first visit. The first time I had the tall, attractive masseuse that gave a nice happy ending. This time a squatty, fugly woman. I decided to try in case her technique was superior. Big mistake. Nothing sensual about the massage and I left once she scratched me for the second time - 4 inch mark on my back. Un-fucking-forgivable.

AssLover0
08-31-18, 19:32
This is the hard to find place on Market Street. The masseuse on hand was Lily. She was older and her pants and loose top left everything to the imagination. If I had been looking for a happy ending I would have moved on to another place in hopes of finding a more attractive masseuse. But I needed a massage more than anything and in my experience the older and more conservatively the masseuse is dressed the better the massage. I paid for an hour with standard door fee of 60. They don't have a table shower but they have a shower available for you to use without assistance from the masseuse, so I showered before the massage since I was dirty from work. The massage was wonderful. I told her to go hard and she did. She wrecked my back and shoulders. And spend a decent amount of time on my arms and legs. Then for about the last five minutes of the massage she she rubbed my neck again and then massage my scalp. There was no teasing and after the flip she's studiously kept my junk covered with a towel. There was no offer of a helping hand and it wasn't implied that going DIY while the masseuse was present on the table. However I didn't try to push boundaries while I was there at all and the last time I went there they gave me a helping hand with no encouragement from me. So I can't say what would have happened had I tried to get other services. I tip 30 and she seemed quite happy with that. My standard tip is 20 but it was a great massage. As an aside if you are looking for an excellent deep tissue / Therapeutic Massage at a good price like the one I just described, I've also gotten massages like that at Royal massage on 6th Street and at the parlor on Lawrence that they just call Asian massage.

IDidntDoIt
09-07-18, 09:35
Sup fellas, just moved to Springfield and looking for action. I'm originally from Saint Louis area. Since moving here and CL and BP being shutdown, there has been little to no action. Down there we have Dolly's, Blondies, etc. In Washington Park, and I had regulars so it was easy to satisfy needs. Anyway, since there aren't any stripclubs like that here I am going to give AMP a shot. I never been to one, so any pointers will be helpful. FYI, I'm African-American and I know how some don't prefer African-Americans. I always been professional and tip Very well for good services.

Thanks,

Iddi.

Elwood P Dowd
09-14-18, 09:43
Stopped by Health and Wellness on Monday (9-10) evening about 715 PM.

Only one therapist working and she was with a customer. Told her I'd come back in hour.

Returned about 815 PM and was only customer.

Got the hour massage. Was good massage, nice pressure was very relaxing.

On the flip therapist didn't seem to mind a bit of roaming over her clothes.

Paid plenty of attention to all area's. I left a happy customer and would return.

DirtyCopper
09-15-18, 22:25
Went on Thursday 9/13 early afternoon. Only saw one employee, a slightly plump but pretty masseuse. She gave an excellent massage. I was quite happy when I left there. Got an hour for sixty, gave a. 4 tip.

OldCarGuy69
09-29-18, 16:51
Went on Thursday 9/13 early afternoon. Only saw one employee, a slightly plump but pretty masseuse. She gave an excellent massage. I was quite happy when I left there. Got an hour for sixty, gave a. 4 tip.Was in town Wednesday and stopped in based on this review. Tipped. 60 and the 36 DDs came out to play. Tipped another. 40 and FIV was available. Sure wish they had a table shower though.

DirtyCopper
09-30-18, 21:40
Was in town Wednesday and stopped in based on this review. Tipped. 60 and the 36 DDs came out to play. Tipped another. 40 and FIV was available. Sure wish they had a table shower though.I would have guessed them at DDs.

Member #6027
10-29-18, 11:35
Hey Fellas, I had a few days of meetings in your town recently and decided to see what was available.

My first stop was over at Deja Vu. Maybe I'll write up a separate report in the strip club section, but for now let's just say that place is a waste of time and money. Sure there are a couple of cute girls and they get fully nude, but that club is just depressing.

Anyway, after the club I decided to try a massage. Not a ton of current info on the board, so I just went with the one closest to the strip club -- Sunny Massage. I didn't know what to expect from the place. I walked in without an appointment and got an hour massage. I saw two MTs. One early 20's (and the other a bit older, late 20's early 30's (again, ? I got the older of the two, which was fine with me as I thought she was better looking (though both were nice).

Massage was decent as these things go. She got rid of the towel almost immediately, there was a fair bit of teasing and there was lots of talk about how nice my body was (I'm sure that was something she just said to me, not something she says to everyone LOL). I started to think things were looking good. However, on the flip, she was adamant that she did not provide any other services.

Overall, despite the lack of a HE, I kind of liked the place. I might even return sometime.

DirtyCopper
10-30-18, 14:28
Hey Fellas, I had a few days of meetings in your town recently and decided to see what was available.

My first stop was over at Deja Vu. Maybe I'll write up a separate report in the strip club section, but for now let's just say that place is a waste of time and money. Sure there are a couple of cute girls and they get fully nude, but that club is just depressing.

Anyway, after the club I decided to try a massage. Not a ton of current info on the board, so I just went with the one closest to the strip club -- Sunny Massage. I didn't know what to expect from the place. I walked in without an appointment and got an hour massage. I saw two MTs. One early 20's (and the other a bit older, late 20's early 30's (again, ? I got the older of the two, which was fine with me as I thought she was better looking (though both were nice).

Massage was decent as these things go. She got rid of the towel almost immediately, there was a fair bit of teasing and there was lots of talk about how nice my body was (I'm sure that was something she just said to me, not something she says to everyone LOL). I started to think things were looking good. However, on the flip, she was adamant that she did not provide any other services.

Overall, despite the lack of a HE, I kind of liked the place. I might even return sometime.Sunny is DIY at best although if you want a very good massage it's the place to go, or so it's been my experience. You can PM me if you want a few places were more is available.

Subtle8008
11-01-18, 17:19
I've had some luck with a handshake over at KK spa on Koke mill and Iles. It's not too bad. Hands could roam a little as well. I've been there maybe 3 times. It seems that's about the best service I've been able to find in the past 3 years around here.

Member #6027
12-17-18, 11:13
I stopped into this place the other day. I'm not sure what its name actually is. Capitol Spa maybe? Almost immediately I regretted the decision to go there. I've been to some sketch skeevy places before, but this was the worst. I can't fathom how this place hasn't been shut down. The neighbors must know what's happening there.

I walked in and the lady asked if I'd been there before. I didn't bother to lie, but she told me that more would be available on my second visit. She told me her name but I immediately forgot it. I knew there would never be a second visit.

Anyway, I paid 60 for the hour. I should have known to go for the half hour. No table shower offered, which was fine with me. The "massage" was non existent. After a couple of minutes of rubbing she proceeded to the ending, which was just okay. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

The bottom line is this: you can definitely get some action at this place (especially repeat clients), but I will stay away.

A couple of weeks back I did a review of Sunny Spa. That place seems to be DIY only, but I would go there in a heartbeat over the place on Dirksen.

I also stopped into KK spa on Isles. They were busy so I didn't actually get in, but that place at least seemed nice (I have no idea what services are available).

Subtle8008
12-24-18, 12:17
Went to that massage parlor that's halfway between Springfield and Chatham. Near Mario's. I had been there before during the day and just got a DIY service. I went there last week around 8 pm and actually got a handshake but that was it. Nothing else offered and hands weren't really allowed to roam.

Service was from and older woman. Attractive for her age but I wouldn't call her youthful. She did tease a little bit to feel me out when I was still laying on my front side. The massage was okay nothing special.

JBone3
01-01-19, 07:59
I stopped into this place the other day. I'm not sure what its name actually is. Capitol Spa maybe? Almost immediately I regretted the decision to go there. I've been to some sketch skeevy places before, but this was the worst. I can't fathom how this place hasn't been shut down. The neighbors must know what's happening there.

I walked in and the lady asked if I'd been there before. I didn't bother to lie, but she told me that more would be available on my second visit. She told me her name but I immediately forgot it. I knew there would never be a second visit.

Anyway, I paid 60 for the hour. I should have known to go for the half hour. No table shower offered, which was fine with me. The "massage" was non existent. After a couple of minutes of rubbing she proceeded to the ending, which was just okay. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

The bottom line is this: you can definitely get some action at this place (especially repeat clients), but I will stay away.

A couple of weeks back I did a review of Sunny Spa. That place seems to be DIY only, but I would go there in a heartbeat over the place on Dirksen.

I also stopped into KK spa on Isles. They were busy so I didn't actually get in, but that place at least seemed nice (I have no idea what services are available).My experience at Capital was not bad. The place is certainly not a top notch joint and the location is poor, but the massage was good and left happy. UTC roaming was encouraged and provider was young, friendly with nice body.

Karma 8791
01-06-19, 16:15
My experience at Capital was not bad. The place is certainly not a top notch joint and the location is poor, but the massage was good and left happy. UTC roaming was encouraged and provider was young, friendly with nice body.I'm guessing you saw Mandy if your visit was within a few days of your post. She was visiting from Peoria over the weekend. The other two there are older but friendly enough. Physical location does leave a lot to be desired.

Karma 8791
01-06-19, 16:28
Place on Sangamon.

I haven't visited there since September but my previous 5 visits were all good.

Good massage and nice p play before the flip. After the flip, L1 and left happy.

Can't remember her name for sure but think it was Tina.

DirtyCopper
01-07-19, 03:15
Visited twice in the last month or so. Yolanda, said she's in her early 20's, glasses. Very talkative, decent English, nice body and very busy. Had to wait both times. Might be a good idea to call ahead and schedule an appt.

Massage was so so. Not bad but not the best I've had either. Got an hour for $60 which seems the standard locally. Left. 40 tip on the shelf before she came in. Left happy.

She said her older sister runs Sky Massage on S 6th.

DirtyCopper
01-09-19, 12:37
Hadn't been down to this on in a while. Stopped in late, about 730. Very small woman, under 5 foot, and tiny. Said her name was Mary. Judging from lines on her face I'd say she's in her 40's. Very pleasant attitude and easy on the eyes.

Got a great massage, one of the best I've had at an AMP. My back was really sore and she worked it over good. Even used hot stones on it.

Before the flip she massaged the boys from the back and around the base some, spent probably 2 or 3 minutes, not just the usual tickle or so to check your interest.

Got right to it after the flip, and her technique was fine.

As this was the first time I'd been here in a while and a girl I wasn't familiar with I didn't leave a tip out before laying down. There was no negotiation, no asking, she just did her thing.

After she got me a bottle of water and said "You come back". Didn't ask for a tip even. I handed her. 60 (the massage was great so I tipped more than I usually do and her not asking helped too). Tip was folded over and she didn't even count it, just thanked me and tucked it away.

Will definitely be back to see if she's there again.

AssLover0
01-10-19, 20:10
It's been a while since I've been to an AMP so I decided to go all out. I even had my little blue friend along to make sure there was no confusion about my intentions. I was greeted by Lisa. She to be looks early 30's and is wearing a hot pink top and black mini-skirt. She has a little bit of a tummy and is a bit narrow in the hips for my taste but other than that nice figure. I paid the house fee of 60 for an hour and 10 for the table shower. I'm old enough now to reminise about the good old days when the shower was free if you paid for an hour. I brought enough cash to give a good tip and made sure to casually fan my bill fold as I got the money for the house fee. I got undressed and we went to the shower. My little blue friend stared doing his job as she was washing me and keeps working till I get in the car to leave. As she dried me the towel kept getting caught on my "coat hook". She wasn't shy about making sure it was nice and dry and even gave it a little kiss. On the way back I see the back of someone rounding a corner that looks younger than Lisa. I ask if she is doing massage and Lisa says I have to pay for 4 hand massage to see her. I'm a little annoyed by that but I'm having a good time so I roll with it. I go face down and the massage is pretty good. Not the best I've ever gotten from an AMP but she didn't treat it like a chore she had to finish asap. She worked for a while on my shoulders and back and it felt wonderful. Finally the flip. She lightly rubbed my chest and belly for a few seconds and leaned in to whisper something in my ear. I don't know what, thick accent and all. Then she grabs my hand and puts it on her boob. I barley get a feel for it before she pulls out the girls. Perky Bs. I lifted up the skirt to get a peak and she immediately drops her panties. She let's me get pretty handsy before hitting the breaks and saying "tip? We settle on 130. I didn't negotiate hard (so to speak) because I don't want to ruin the mood and risk bad service. She leaves the room for a moment, I'm sure you can figure out why. When she gets back she loses the clothes and begins oral arguments. A down side of my little blue friend is that I was fully armored right from the start. After a bit of that I persuaded her to take route 69. Now maybe she's just a really good actress, but I'm pretty sure she enjoyed it. *Wink wink* especially since she interrupted her oratory to arch her back and moan. And maybe she's a better actress than some women but I've gone tongue spelunking with ladies who didn't truly enjoy it *Wink wink* and it didn't seem like one those times. Eventually she got tired of grinding my face into the pillow and went to a kind of squatting cowgirl. Another reason I think she enjoyed it *wink wink* is because there was no resistance to initial entry to spite her not applying any lube. Thats something I've seen the girls do at a lot of AMPs. They are quick and discreet about it but if you watch for it you'll see them do it. But I digress. She enthusiastically rode for a good bit and I think she enjoyed it *wink wink* again. But alas, all good things must cum to an end. So she got some wet wipes and studiously cleaned the "coat hook" and put her clothes back on. Then finished out the time massaging my legs. On the way out a good look at the other girl. Definitely younger than Lisa. Great body and pretty in the face. She looks like a mix of Chinese and some other flavor of Asian. Maybe Thai or vietnese. If I had seen her from the front on the way back to the room I would have just waited out the hour, tipped lisa 20, gone to the ATM and returned for a massage from that other girl. I am going back asap and if Lisa answers and won't send out the other girl I'm go outside and wait for someone to go in and ocuppy Lisa. Don't misunderstand, I'm not disappointed with the service I got from Lisa, but DAMN. I didn't think I would see a girl like that in an AMP without going to Atlanta or Dallas.

SAndrews
01-10-19, 23:39
It's been a while since I've been to an AMP so I decided to go all out. I even had my little blue friend along to make sure there was no confusion about my intentions. I was greeted by Lisa. She to be looks early 30's and is wearing a hot pink top and black mini-skirt. She has a little bit of a tummy and is a bit narrow in the hips for my taste but other than that nice figure. I paid the house fee of 60 for an hour and 10 for the table shower. I'm old enough now to reminise about the good old days when the shower was free if you paid for an hour. I brought enough cash to give a good tip and made sure to casually fan my bill fold as I got the money for the house fee. I got undressed and we went to the shower. My little blue friend stared doing his job as she was washing me and keeps working till I get in the car to leave. As she dried me the towel kept getting caught on my "coat hook". She wasn't shy about making sure it was nice and dry and even gave it a little kiss. On the way back I see the back of someone rounding a corner that looks younger than Lisa. I ask if she is doing massage and Lisa says I have to pay for 4 hand massage to see her. I'm a little annoyed by that but I'm having a good time so I roll with it. I go face down and the massage is pretty good. Not the best I've ever gotten from an AMP but she didn't treat it like a chore she had to finish asap. She worked for a while on my shoulders and back and it felt wonderful. Finally the flip. She lightly rubbed my chest and belly for a few seconds and leaned in to whisper something in my ear. I don't know what, thick accent and all. Then she grabs my hand and puts it on her boob. I barley get a feel for it before she pulls out the girls. Perky Bs. I lifted up the skirt to get a peak and she immediately drops her panties. She let's me get pretty handsy before hitting the breaks and saying "tip? We settle on 130. I didn't negotiate hard (so to speak) because I don't want to ruin the mood and risk bad service. She leaves the room for a moment, I'm sure you can figure out why. When she gets back she loses the clothes and begins oral arguments. A down side of my little blue friend is that I was fully armored right from the start. After a bit of that I persuaded her to take route 69. Now maybe she's just a really good actress, but I'm pretty sure she enjoyed it. *Wink wink* especially since she interrupted her oratory to arch her back and moan. And maybe she's a better actress than some women but I've gone tongue spelunking with ladies who didn't truly enjoy it *Wink wink* and it didn't seem like one those times. Eventually she got tired of grinding my face into the pillow and went to a kind of squatting cowgirl. Another reason I think she enjoyed it *wink wink* is because there was no resistance to initial entry to spite her not applying any lube. Thats something I've seen the girls do at a lot of AMPs. They are quick and discreet about it but if you watch for it you'll see them do it. But I digress. She enthusiastically rode for a good bit and I think she enjoyed it *wink wink* again. But alas, all good things must cum to an end. So she got some wet wipes and studiously cleaned the "coat hook" and put her clothes back on. Then finished out the time massaging my legs. On the way out a good look at the other girl. Definitely younger than Lisa. Great body and pretty in the face. She looks like a mix of Chinese and some other flavor of Asian. Maybe Thai or vietnese. If I had seen her from the front on the way back to the room I would have just waited out the hour, tipped lisa 20, gone to the ATM and returned for a massage from that other girl. I am going back asap and if Lisa answers and won't send out the other girl I'm go outside and wait for someone to go in and ocuppy Lisa. Don't misunderstand, I'm not disappointed with the service I got from Lisa, but DAMN. I didn't think I would see a girl like that in an AMP without going to Atlanta or Dallas.Was this B. B. Service?

AssLover0
01-11-19, 10:26
Was this B. B. Service?No. I said I was fully armored right from the start. Armor is a form of protection. I thought It was obvious what I meant.

Traveler88
01-13-19, 20:16
No. I said I was fully armored right from the start. Armor is a form of protection. I thought It was obvious what I meant.It wasn't obvious. But now you've clarified.

It was clear as a bell to me.

A2

Karma 8791
02-05-19, 16:29
Anyone visited Queen Spa in Chatham? Colleague stopped by and said a couple cute younger girls working (mid-late 20's).

L1 was all he was after. Wondering if anyone has first hand knowledge or if L2 or L3 is avail?

If I stop in, I'll report back. Headed down that way next week.

NyMpho76
03-26-19, 19:21
Is it still the same old mama-San at Toronto Rd?

AssLover0
04-05-19, 14:15
Chinese and reasonably priced.

I had another great experience at an AMP. PM for which one and details. The provider has asked that I not post detailed reports in the open forum.

Crutch
04-06-19, 12:34
Chinese and reasonably priced.

I had another great experience at an AMP. PM for which one and details. The provider has asked that I not post detailed reports in the open forum.I may be in the Springfield area later this spring. Could you PM me the details, pleases?

AssLover0
04-08-19, 10:45
But has anyone been to GY spa on Lawrence near veterans recently? I know they are the only other parlor in town with a table shower and they seemed to consistently have young and pretty girls but I also never got so much as a coy wink more than DIY with petty limited touching. Is that still par for the course there? Let's keep it simple and just reply with.

Yes, (the service hasn't changed since your last visit).

Don't bother, (the service has declined in one way or another).

Or

revisit them. (The service has improved in one way or another).

Thanks in advance to anyone that replies.

JayShadow
04-19-19, 07:52
Hey has anyone been to any good places in Springfield? I've been to one in Chatham and my experience was good both time. 😉128513;.

AssLover0
05-03-19, 22:03
Massage parlor on sangamon Ave. The one behind Walgreens, that used to be called l spa, is under New Management. They were closed down for a little while. Didn't get a massage there yet but I saw an ad on skip the games that looked identical to ads for massage parlors I've seen that I know offer full-service. I just popped in real quick to see what the talent was like and damn. Young, big tits, pretty in the face, and before I even paid the house fee gave me a long tight hug and press those pontoons against me. I gave a cheek a squeeze and she didn't even flinch. So it's safe to say they're offering extras there, and I'll be surprised if full service isn't on the menu. I'll go back soon loaded for bear and report back.

MasDown90
05-07-19, 10:39
Massage parlor on sangamon Ave. The one behind Walgreens, that used to be called l spa, is under New Management. They were closed down for a little while. Didn't get a massage there yet but I saw an ad on skip the games that looked identical to ads for massage parlors I've seen that I know offer full-service. I just popped in real quick to see what the talent was like and damn. Young, big tits, pretty in the face, and before I even paid the house fee gave me a long tight hug and press those pontoons against me. I gave a cheek a squeeze and she didn't even flinch. So it's safe to say they're offering extras there, and I'll be surprised if full service isn't on the menu. I'll go back soon loaded for bear and report back.I decided to check this place out since I went there before they changed names. I was disappointed on the lady that was there at the time but figured I was already there and tried it out. Massage was ok with teasing and then on the flip she asked what I wanted. I asked for everything but she declined. She offered BJ for 100 and I accepted. Wasn't very good but did drop pa ts to play but wouldn't let anything else happen. Has some potential and I wouldn't mind trying again with someone else.

JBone3
06-22-19, 17:30
Great visit to health and wellness. Different provider this time, but very friendly, decent massage and didn't bother with oils for a 30 min massage. Nice finish and good with OTC roaming.

FranklySports
07-16-19, 12:53
Meet cici, left a little happy. Not going back.

AssLover0
07-17-19, 10:36
I decided to check this place out since I went there before they changed names. I was disappointed on the lady that was there at the time but figured I was already there and tried it out. Massage was ok with teasing and then on the flip she asked what I wanted. I asked for everything but she declined. She offered BJ for 100 and I accepted. Wasn't very good but did drop pa ts to play but wouldn't let anything else happen. Has some potential and I wouldn't mind trying again with someone else.It sounds like they were playing it safe since it was you first visit. If you go back soon enough that they remember you they will probably offer full service.

BigD5889
07-17-19, 14:32
I've been to relax twice in the past month. I am terrible at asking for names. Really wish I asked because the one I had first time was amazing and was the reason I went back. Different girl second time, not nearly as friendly, didn't allow for almost any hand roaming. First girl gave me a bunch of hugs and was super giggly and really made sure I left happy. Plenty of details for both trips if you want more.

Hrodebert
07-18-19, 01:16
Their name. Get Their phone number. Ask them if they are on WeChat.

I've been to relax twice in the past month. I am terrible at asking for names. Really wish I asked because the one I had first time was amazing and was the reason I went back. Different girl second time, not nearly as friendly, didn't allow for almost any hand roaming. First girl gave me a bunch of hugs and was super giggly and really made sure I left happy. Plenty of details for both trips if you want more.

Karma 8791
07-19-19, 15:54
Meet cici, left a little happy. Not going back.I never saw her, but I had a friend that did. He enjoyed himself. She's not there now.

I'm not impressed with the two there now, but in a couple weeks, I was told Lulu and Maria are coming back I believe.

They can be fun!

Karma 8791
07-19-19, 16:02
It sounds like they were playing it safe since it was you first visit. If you go back soon enough that they remember you they will probably offer full service.I haven't had any luck on the FS there. I've tried. I guess it could be YMMV and I drew the short straw. Haha.

BigD5889
07-22-19, 10:55
http://springfield-il.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/capital-spa-springfield-ca/824879371777

I visited this spot a few weeks ago after not seeing the masseuse I wanted at relax. Lady seemed to be in her 40's /50's. Very nice body. Left happy. Just really not thrilled about the parking and entrance situation.

Karma 8791
07-22-19, 16:03
Stopped in for the second time in as many weeks. First visit was okay but I didn't leave happy.

The second visit was much much better. Met with Lisa. Massage was good with plenty of tease before the flip.

I wasn't going to press my luck after striking out the first visit but ended up leaving very very happy.

Subtle8008
10-25-19, 16:44
Went to North Dirksen the other day. Good service. Full menu. Had to give more instructions than I wanted but it wasn't bad. I'd pop in there again if I just wanted an easy fix.

$2.

Ferreal1
11-22-19, 09:17
I stopped by a while ago, very attractive masseuse came out in a sun dress when I walked in, and asked me to come back in 1/2 hour. I love me a sun dress so I did. She had changed when I got back which was disappointing, but still looked great. Standard visit and $damage. Was REALLY hoping for more available, she looked tasty. I'm not around Springfield that often, but when I am I'll be back to see if they maintain that quality.

AssLover0
12-28-19, 20:44
http://springfield-il.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/capital-spa-springfield-ca/824879371777

I visited this spot a few weeks ago after not seeing the masseuse I wanted at relax. Lady seemed to be in her 40's /50's. Very nice body. Left happy. Just really not thrilled about the parking and entrance situation.You can park behind building. Knok on the back door. Sometimes they let you in the back. Sometimes you have to walk around. It's my favorite place in Springfield. I stopped shopping around a few months ago.

AmpLover40
12-29-19, 09:32
You can park behind building. Knok on the back door. Sometimes they let you in the back. Sometimes you have to walk around. It's my favorite place in Springfield. I stopped shopping around a few months ago.Capital and Relax are the best in Springfield. YMMV.

Macgazkol
01-02-20, 21:52
By browsing pretty far back I see that there used to be some active providers in Quincy, IL. I see there's not much discussion at present.

I'll start working in this area over the next few months, and will see what I can find. Online I can see that there are a couple of AMPs, but I also see that one of the providers got busted there 5 years ago. I'm not a big fan of AMPs, but maybe that's all there is.

My own preference is to find an UTR private provider. A google search shows a couple of possibilities. I'm particularly noticing Amber, whose site indicates she only takes cash. That's a good sign. https://www.massagebook.com/Quincy~Massage~AmberBrownLMT.

If anyone has some current information, that would be helpful.

Posting this in several places, just because I'm not sure where anyone might be who has some knowledge.

Just Me Ok
01-03-20, 20:23
I see posts and ads on other places Kk Massage on Iles is open again? If so is Lisa working.

Macgazkol
01-06-20, 12:56
My own preference is to find an UTR private provider in or near Quincy. A google search shows a couple of possibilities. I'm particularly noticing Amber, whose site indicates she only takes cash. That's a good sign. I've confirmed that this lead is no good. The place she used to work no longer has a massage therapist, and Amber no longer does massages.

So the search continues. If anyone can pass along any leads, I'd appreciate it.

Stay safe out there.

JkBig
01-11-20, 23:19
Tried stopping by both places last night, and both places were ghost towns. Looked cleaned out and shut down.

Elwood P Dowd
01-19-20, 14:53
Does anyone know of providers in the Springfield area who can speak decent English?

I would a like a bit of conversation besides the "you like", "feel good" "is nice, yes".

Thanks for any responses.

StevenHyde
02-06-20, 21:21
Went to Royal in the shopping center with US bank. Met yoyo and asked for an hour massage. She started the Rub and went right for my balls while I went for her ass and then under her panties. She asked if I wanted a BJ and I motioned that I wanted FS. She said 160 and I countered 140 and she accepted. She was in her late 20's or early 30's, skinny, and big bolt on tits. She was very tight and has a tattoo right above her kitty. She was decent looking and I was happy to get FS but at the same time she was a bit mechanical. She gave me a nice foot rub after. I'd repeat every once in a while.

HowAboutNoScot
02-25-20, 08:02
Went in for my first AMP experience yesterday. Met with a middle aged lady, average looking and very nice. There was another younger girl working who I barely caught a glimpse of, but I like older women, so I rolled with it. Opted for the hour long massage, she asked me if I had been there before, I said nope, first timer. Apparently it has only been open a couple of weeks, everything looked and smelled new and clean. Started off with a firm back massage and then she worked down to my lower half and started testing me to see how I would react. No discussion at all on the flip, just went ahead and started working on things. She gave a little extra service to help getting things done, and finished up with a hot towel and some head and neck massage. I was pleased with the experience so I tipped equal to the amount of the massage price. I may have over-tipped, but she was nice and fairly enthusiastic about the whole thing, not at all the way some people describe the experience as being mechanical. Definitely looking forward to going back and trying some new places out.

HowAboutNoScot
02-26-20, 08:36
Went back to Jade to see how a repeat visit would go. Different middle aged lady this time, very nice, got the hour long massage. The massage portion was too strong for my liking. It's probably beneficial to get worked over like that, but I prefer a gentler massage for this type of experience. On the flip, she encouraged roaming and was offering much more than what I would consider standard, however, I had to decline as I didn't come prepared. She didn't speak much English, and as far as I could tell, she didn't come prepared either. Again, no negotiation was necessary, it just happens, counting on your generosity with the tip. Got some additional back massage after and left happy.

Red Muffdiver
02-28-20, 09:50
https://springfield-il.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/cozy-cottagenewest-asian-spa/018001635743

Long time reader first time poster, LOL.

Place has pretty decent parking in rear.

Brand new remodel on the place.

At least one older gal from Relax is working here.

The very hot younger gal is very eager to perform oral.

Lots of teasing before the flip.

I opted for 4 hand, so I wasn't "prepared" for anything extra.

Great time though.

Cvin2000
03-04-20, 11:30
Looking for options in Springfield as I drive through next week. Cost and service would be greatly appreciated.

AssLover0
03-07-20, 13:05
Stopped in this morning. I got a new girl. Forgot to get her name, my bad. She was actually new. Like young, I guess early 20's maybe even teens. She was pretty and was wearing a dark sun dress. I got the hour. The massage was good. She was experienced on the massage side. After the flip she let me get pretty handsy before broaching the subject of how much I was interested in tipping. We settled on 120. She came back with some armor and got started. She tied the top and skirt of the sun dress up around her waist and dropped her panties. She was wearing a padded bra but her she had nice perky a cups. Armor went on immediately. We traveled down route 69 for a while but when it became apparent she wasn't interested in enjoying the ride I had her mount up. Here too she wasn't trying to have a good time herself, but she enthusiastically rode till the ride was over. Props to her for that because I had trouble finishing. What gets me going is the lady enjoying herself. After the ride she finished out the time by massaging my neck and shoulders. She takes pride in her work if not Joy. I'd see her again.

AssLover0
03-07-20, 16:28
If I want to say something beyond the basics and know they understand it. I use Google translate. Usually Chinese, sometimes Korean.

Does anyone know of providers in the Springfield area who can speak decent English?

I would a like a bit of conversation besides the "you like", "feel good" "is nice, yes".

Thanks for any responses.

Cvin2000
03-09-20, 17:02
Looking for options in Springfield as I drive through next week. Cost and service would be greatly appreciated.Royal cozy cottage or capital? What would be the best option for someone driving through?

AssLover0
03-28-20, 07:38
Royal cozy cottage or capital? What would be the best option for someone driving through?All those places have recent reviews. Post to the forum when you have information to share. Read if you want information.

HowAboutNoScot
03-29-20, 09:19
Since things have been so dead lately, thought I'd update Jade on Wabash. CBJ is available after you've been there a few times. I managed to get in there right before everything shut down. Handshake is the norm. Nice place. They just installed a table shower although I haven't gone that route yet. The providers are probably in their late 30's to early forties, average looking, but very nice and good attitudes. I'm planning on trying Fitness Massage on MacArthur next even though it looks like a dump compared to Jade.

Red Muffdiver
03-31-20, 15:08
Has anyone been out since this stay home order?

Just curious if anyone has been to any AMPs during this shutdown.

Blmnewcomer
04-02-20, 10:15
Has anyone been out since this stay home order?

Just curious if anyone has been to any AMPs during this shutdown.Fairly certain they're all closed.

Red Muffdiver
04-04-20, 15:30
Fairly certain they're all closed.I msg'd relax, cozy and jade.

All responded that they are open.

Just being very cautious and not lighting their "Open" signs.

I went to Jade the other day.

IMO, relax and cozy are way better.

YMMV.

DuknRun2020
04-15-20, 18:11
Yep, I did the same. Seems with things slowing down the have reduced pricing more. Since they had my number from before they didn't hesitate to be more descriptive in text, I had previously asked about a 4 hand and only one girl was available. When I had text back they let me know that 4 had was available, I made offer of what I normally pay for one and they took it.

I msg'd relax, cozy and jade.

All responded that they are open.

Just being very cautious and not lighting their "Open" signs.

I went to Jade the other day.

IMO, relax and cozy are way better.

YMMV.

DuknRun2020
04-15-20, 18:47
I started out trying my luck at fitness massage or something like that across from town and country, she was a middle aged lady about 45 with a really nice bod. She let me roam freely but wouldn't go past a handshake. Tried my luck a few days later and got a dif lady with same results. This has been awhile, probably 4-5 years.

I went to 5 star and was greeted by a very beautiful girl who gave a half ass massage, for a extra 20 she would do it topless. She offered a handshake on first visit, I tried a few times after getting same girl with same results. I could roam freely and get handshakes all day but anything more was told they didn't do there. She did have a great handshake, I offered 3 times normal tip for FS and no budging. This was early last summer.

Toronto rd, great massage older gal not much to look at. Offered handshake when I looked disappointed she pointed to mouth and I pointed at the cat in corner, little steep so we settled on the 2nd option and it was pretty good. Wouldn't go back.

I've visited the and Dirksen parlor and always been offered everything, seems I always end up with the middle aged lady and never catch anything young. I started walking out and haven't been back.

Relax. Is by far the best IMO, I've had a good amount of massages there. Couple by girls who look like they belonged in the adds they post, a few times its been a uglier chick I don't care for that I swear is from and Dirksen. I had 2nd option from her twice cause she is boring 3rd and she tried to do a handshake for the bigger portion of the time.

Cozy. Greeted by a gal probably 40-45 who was nice on the eyes and had a great body Massage was so so. She let me wonder with my hands for the most part, flip she offered a handshake and I pointed at the cat in the corner of the room, she said OK and covered me up and jumped on. Let me give it to her as much as I liked, I tipped $130 and she seemed happy.

Overall I have learned to always say yes I've been here but you don't look familiar and always get completely nude and time it so they either walk in and walk out when they see you standing there, help you get undressed and that's a good hint they will be helpful later, sometimes they just smile and get things ready. Besides that don't speak loudly, cover your cell with shirt, and point to what you want on flip, if she lets you roam and offers a handshake pull her hips back and fourth and smile or point to the cat in the corner. Always shower before. And after.

Anyone got any pointers to where to the find the good looking ones?

Next on my list is Gy massage and Asian massage both on w Lawrence or maybe the one directly across from the fair on sang. Once I do ill report back with results.

Pldctcs
05-11-20, 11:00
Any info on Amy at Jade?

SazeracJack
05-13-20, 23:35
Not for sure if her name is Amy, but the service was acceptable. A little extra weight and middle aged, but I like women that way. CBJ & FIV, but it was a little, ummm, bumpy down there.

Any info on Amy at Jade?

DirtyCopper
05-16-20, 15:57
Drove by Relax last weekend, all locked up. On a whim drove down the alley in back. Back door was propped open. Talked to middle aged woman, got a half hour w / CBJ for 120 total. Wanted hour but she said she had an appointment and didn't have time.

Massage was good, CBJ was acceptable.

ZZFunster
05-17-20, 23:23
But has anyone been to GY spa on Lawrence near veterans recently? I know they are the only other parlor in town with a table shower and they seemed to consistently have young and pretty girls but I also never got so much as a coy wink more than DIY with petty limited touching. Is that still par for the course there? Let's keep it simple and just reply with.

Yes, (the service hasn't changed since your last visit).

Don't bother, (the service has declined in one way or another).

Or

revisit them. (The service has improved in one way or another).

Thanks in advance to anyone that replies.This is a little old but I droped into GY last year around November December. The old MMS was gone and a new better looking MMS was running the show. I saw at least two providers one pretty young mid twenties the other was older mid to upper thirties. I got a 60 minute 1 is on the menu not sure if more but when I left the room the second provider made me aware that she was available. I think they have either had a change of ownership or a change in business model either way if they are open it might be worth a shot. There used to have a back door that was open on nice days it might be worth a drop by and check it out. I no longer get by Springfield as much otherwise I would give them another try.

Blmnewcomer
05-18-20, 12:18
This is a little old but I droped into GY last year around November December. The old MMS was gone and a new better looking MMS was running the show. I saw at least two providers one pretty young mid twenties the other was older mid to upper thirties. I got a 60 minute 1 is on the menu not sure if more but when I left the room the second provider made me aware that she was available. I think they have either had a change of ownership or a change in business model either way if they are open it might be worth a shot. There used to have a back door that was open on nice days it might be worth a drop by and check it out. I no longer get by Springfield as much otherwise I would give them another try.GY seems to have the best looking ladies. In March, HE was only available but touching under clothing was OK. The place has improved in the past year. In April I saw an Asian gent doing some landscaping there but I didn't ask their status. Might be worth a shot.

BigD5889
06-08-20, 11:05
Went to GY a few weeks ago, lady had me park in back, she looked to be mid 30's? But very fit / attractive. Let me do some roaming during massage and left happy with no hesitation or negotiation on the flip. Asked for more, but nothing else seems to be on the table (pun not intended). Would definitely repeat if wanting decent head massage again.

Karma 8791
06-16-20, 10:12
Managed to visit several in the last two weeks.

Warm Spa has three girls. Lily is younger (seriously). Very pretty, probably mid 20's. Has a cool tattoo on her arm. Very good massage and very happy.

Second girl is older. Didn't catch a name and haven't seen her. Third girl is Mandy. She's fantastic.

Relax Spa has 1 lady working. Older but good massage and good service.

Jade Spa has two working. I just stopped in to see who was there. Haven't got a massage there yet.

I haven't been to Capital yet since the reopen. Anyone else??

BigD5889
06-25-20, 10:40
Saw Kylee at Relax this week. Petite / skinny, VERY perky LOL. I asked upfront if she was the only masseuse there, she said yes, other girl was in Chicago. Had a fantastic hour with Kylee. Regular massage until the flip, got covered, did multiple positions, finished in doggy. She kept thanking me and telling me how wonderful do beautiful my "member" is. Not sure if that's part of her thing or if she was truly "grateful" LOL. Either way, I left happy.

Jimbo7825
06-25-20, 18:48
What was the damage?

Saw Kylee at Relax this week. Petite / skinny, VERY perky LOL. I asked upfront if she was the only masseuse there, she said yes, other girl was in Chicago. Had a fantastic hour with Kylee. Regular massage until the flip, got covered, did multiple positions, finished in doggy. She kept thanking me and telling me how wonderful do beautiful my "member" is. Not sure if that's part of her thing or if she was truly "grateful" LOL. Either way, I left happy.

BigD5889
06-26-20, 12:33
What was the damage?200. I always go back and forth between spending that here as opposed to seeing a regular, but I feel even the subpar massage and the cleaner environment is typically worth the money.

Warrior217
06-26-20, 17:54
200. I always go back and forth between spending that here as opposed to seeing a regular, but I feel even the subpar massage and the cleaner environment is typically worth the moneyImagine if you didn't spend a ridiculous amount like 200. They would actually lower the prices. They are laughing at us, I'd like to try this spot out, but do you think she'd do anything like that for less than 200 now? That's why she was so happy. If everyone on here quit paying these process they'd lower.

Jimbo7825
06-26-20, 19:36
I get in that boat, never done the AMP but have wanted to rail an asian girl for a while now. Then I think I can see 2-3 STG girls for that same price and ill enjoy that also.

200. I always go back and forth between spending that here as opposed to seeing a regular, but I feel even the subpar massage and the cleaner environment is typically worth the money.

BigD5889
06-26-20, 23:38
I get in that boat, never done the AMP but have wanted to rail an asian girl for a while now. Then I think I can see 2-3 STG girls for that same price and ill enjoy that also.I get it Jimbo, I get tired of dealing with the uncertainty of if the chick will show and / or what shape she will be in. Sometimes it's nice to lay back, relax, have the boys tickled for a bit and decide what you want to do. I'm sure the STG girls wouldn't be quite understanding if you decided to leave before giving them cash if your mood soured. But if I'm just looking for a release, it's hard to turn down a QV price.

Steven Hyde
06-27-20, 07:51
Went to Royal in the shopping center with US bank. Met yoyo and asked for an hour massage. She started the Rub and went right for my balls while I went for her ass and then under her panties. She asked if I wanted a BJ and I motioned that I wanted FS. She said 160 and I countered 140 and she accepted. She was in her late 20's or early 30's, skinny, and big bolt on tits. She was very tight and has a tattoo right above her kitty. She was decent looking and I was happy to get FS but at the same time she was a bit mechanical. She gave me a nice foot rub after. I'd repeat every once in a while.I was passing through town and decided to go back to Royal. This time is was not so good. I asked for Yoyo and they said okay, but once I was in the room and paid she said yoyo was busy or not there (the story kept changing). So I got my massage from Coco. I should have known FS was not on the menu from the tights she was wearing. You know what I mean? You can tell if a massage girl does FS by what she's wearing, and Coco had on some impenetrable anti-fiv pants. But I tried anyway, and found out HJ was the only option on her menu. I'm a FS guy so I was disappointed. I won't repeat. I guess I got lucky last time. Oh well.

BigD5889
06-27-20, 17:27
Imagine if you didn't spend a ridiculous amount like 200. They would actually lower the prices. They are laughing at us, I'd like to try this spot out, but do you think she'd do anything like that for less than 200 now? That's why she was so happy. If everyone on here quit paying these process they'd lower.I personally don't see 200 being insanely high. You get what you pay for, and with AMP's I feel there is a bit more security and you don't have to worry about smelling like smoke or looking at track marks. I've seen and paid for FS anywhere from 150 to 200 so maybe I'm the sucker, but I doubt you will find anything cheaper from anyone else. They can look on STG just as easy as we can and set their hourly rates comparable to what others post.

Steven Hyde
06-28-20, 21:25
After my two recent disappointing experiences in Springfield, I decided to go to Relax on my way back down 55 today. Thanks to the good reviews here, I knew that FS might be on the menu. Did the usual 60 hour and 140 tip for a decent CBJ and multi-position cfs. Not the best AMP in the world, but far from the worst. I'll take it given my string of bad luck lately. So I never thought about this before, but I think Kylee's mask was hot. She took it off for the CBJ of course, but then put it back on during cfs. For some reason it got me off, maybe because it was like doing a surgeon, or maybe because I've seen so many Asian women wearing masks even pre-covid that it seems exotic to me LOL. I don't know. Not as good as doing an Arab woman in a veil, but still did something for me. That said, I'm sure that it will get old real quick. I might shop around, but will repeat at Relax when I'm in town. Thanks for sending me in that direction Springfield reviewers.

GweeDo6969
06-30-20, 17:42
Stopped by warm today. First time at an AMP. Hope I didn't get spoiled! Lily met me at the door, motioned for me to come back to the room. Opted for a full hr. Lilly is beautiful! And to my surprise better than average massage. She asked me if I wanted oil. And went straight for the boys. Offerd BJ on the flip. The whole time she was licking and kissing my nipples. I asked for FS. And she asked if I had a cover. I told her know and she left. Came back with 2. We settled on 140. And off her clothes went. Very perky C's. And nice body. She's probably in her early 20's and was definitely into it. Nothing mechanical at all. Finished and she finished olathe hr with a neck / face massage. Says she will be here for 2 months.

Blmmngr
07-02-20, 23:59
Stopped by warm today. First time at an AMP. Hope I didn't get spoiled! Lily met me at the door, motioned for me to come back to the room. Opted for a full hr. Lilly is beautiful! And to my surprise better than average massage. She asked me if I wanted oil. And went straight for the boys. Offerd BJ on the flip. The whole time she was licking and kissing my nipples. I asked for FS. And she asked if I had a cover. I told her know and she left. Came back with 2. We settled on 140. And off her clothes went. Very perky C's. And nice body. She's probably in her early 20's and was definitely into it. Nothing mechanical at all. Finished and she finished olathe hr with a neck / face massage. Says she will be here for 2 months.She's great! I would have liked more oil, earlier and I really wanted to 69, but she said no Those are my only negatives.

Just Me Ok
07-18-20, 23:15
Stopped by warm today. First time at an AMP. Hope I didn't get spoiled! Lily met me at the door, motioned for me to come back to the room. Opted for a full hr. Lilly is beautiful! And to my surprise better than average massage. She asked me if I wanted oil. And went straight for the boys. Offerd BJ on the flip. The whole time she was licking and kissing my nipples. I asked for FS. And she asked if I had a cover. I told her know and she left. Came back with 2. We settled on 140. And off her clothes went. Very perky C's. And nice body. She's probably in her early 20's and was definitely into it. Nothing mechanical at all. Finished and she finished olathe hr with a neck / face massage. Says she will be here for 2 months.I am not sure which one this is, I have not heard of this one?

Thanks.

GweeDo6969
07-19-20, 12:02
I am not sure which one this is, I have not heard of this one?

Thanks.Used to be cozy cottage.

Blmmngr
07-19-20, 19:09
Used to be cozy cottage.And now there's a "Cozy Cabin" on Sangamon, which looks like it's owned by the same people (as is Jade Spa, I think) and adds to confusion. I would bet you'd leave pretty satisfied, though.

Red Muffdiver
07-21-20, 17:43
And now there's a "Cozy Cabin" on Sangamon, which looks like it's owned by the same people (as is Jade Spa, I think) and adds to confusion. I would bet you'd leave pretty satisfied, thoughDudes, this little gal at Cozy Cabin on Sangamon, was the one that originally opened Cozy Cottage on North Grand.

If you have a chance go see her.

I think she goes by Mandy.

I went in, paid for a hour, and let her see the condoms in the wad of cash. Paid her a tip at that time too.

She came in, started the massage, which was pretty good, started with the oil and lots of teasing the boys.

Then she stripped totally down and rubbed her beautiful tits all over every square inch of my body.

It's been the best experience I've had at any AMP.

$60 for the hour and then $120 for the tip.

It was a great time.

I hope why'all enjoy too.

I'm leaving IL for better prospects next week and don't ever plan on coming back.

Craven Morehead
07-22-20, 22:58
I stopped in at L Spa Massage & had a good rubdown from a middle aged MILF lady. She was overdressed but let me take her top off as she gave me the oily ✋release. I paid $40 admission & tipped $40 only as I was leaving. I'm sure more is possible here.

WayneKent23
07-27-20, 21:37
Hello,

I'm going to be in Springfield this weekend and am wanting some female companionship. I figured a massage salon would be best place since all the ads for escorts come up as fake or direct me to another site to put payment information on. My question for you all is how do you know if the place is on the up? Last thing I want is to get caught in a sting. Any help would be appreciated.

Blmmngr
07-29-20, 18:36
Hello,

I'm going to be in Springfield this weekend and am wanting some female companionship. I figured a massage salon would be best place since all the ads for escorts come up as fake or direct me to another site to put payment information on. My question for you all is how do you know if the place is on the up? Last thing I want is to get caught in a sting. Any help would be appreciated.You could read the message board.

AssLover0
08-07-20, 19:23
Dudes, this little gal at Cozy Cabin on Sangamon, was the one that originally opened Cozy Cottage on North Grand.

If you have a chance go see her.

I think she goes by Mandy.

I went in, paid for a hour, and let her see the condoms in the wad of cash. Paid her a tip at that time too.

She came in, started the massage, which was pretty good, started with the oil and lots of teasing the boys.

Then she stripped totally down and rubbed her beautiful tits all over every square inch of my body.

It's been the best experience I've had at any AMP.

$60 for the hour and then $120 for the tip.

It was a great time.

I hope why'all enjoy too.

I'm leaving IL for better prospects next week and don't ever plan on coming back.I believe Redmiffdiver's report based on my experience. Beautiful young lady (early 20's easy, maybe late teens) greeted me. I fanned my bill fold as I paid for my hour so she would know I was looking for extra services. The massage was not great, but I had her go soft cause I wasn't there for the massage. So the flip happens and she keeps trying to sell me a helping hand. She said no boom boom here, but I could tell from the tight fitting blue dress and the tied underwear the establishment did offer boom boom. After communicating that I wanted to dine at the why she told me, through Google translate, that her aunt flow was visiting. She said in three days the whole menu will be available. I also didn't do the condom trick. Is that something you have to do now as part of the veting process? Anyway, after agreeing to the helping hand she let loose two gorgeous, perky B cups, and I sucked on her nipples while she worked the joystick. She either enjoys her work, or is an amazing actress. Either way I'm going back in 3 or 4 days. Tipped 40.

HandaMan
08-18-20, 23:54
I believe Redmiffdiver's report based on my experience. Beautiful young lady (early 20's easy, maybe late teens) greeted me. I fanned my bill fold as I paid for my hour so she would know I was looking for extra services. The massage was not great, but I had her go soft cause I wasn't there for the massage. So the flip happens and she keeps trying to sell me a helping hand. She said no boom boom here, but I could tell from the tight fitting blue dress and the tied underwear the establishment did offer boom boom. After communicating that I wanted to dine at the why she told me, through Google translate, that her aunt flow was visiting. She said in three days the whole menu will be available. I also didn't do the condom trick. Is that something you have to do now as part of the veting process? Anyway, after agreeing to the helping hand she let loose two gorgeous, perky B cups, and I sucked on her nipples while she worked the joystick. She either enjoys her work, or is an amazing actress. Either way I'm going back in 3 or 4 days. Tipped 40.I'm visiting Springfield this weekend, just wondering how many ladies are working at cozy cabin? Is an appointment recommended? Thanks ahead!

Macgazkol
09-12-20, 01:14
There are three parlors within about two blocks on Sangamon. This is the one that is farthest east, in a strip mall just east of the Walmart at Peoria and Sangamon.

There is a good sized parking lot in front of the strip mall. It's easy to park at one end or the other, and walk to the entrance; it's not obvious that you're going to a massage parlor.

I visited on a Tuesday. There was one provider in the store, I'd guess in her mid forties. She had not much English. Her massage was decent. She didn't take off her clothes, but on the flip she dropped her panties and allowed me full access under her skirt. Decent hand finish. 60 house fee and 50 tip.

Macgazkol
09-12-20, 01:15
There are three parlors within about two blocks on Sangamon. This is the one that is farthest west, in a small white building just west of the American Legion.

The entrance door is on the west side of the building, and there is a small parking lot there. I didn't want to park there, because that makes it obvious that you are going to the massage parlor. I parked on the back street a block away. Other options would be the American Legion lot or the lot at the Italian restaurant.

I visited on a Monday. There was one provider, maybe in her late thirties. She had some English. Her massage was very strong, almost too hard for me, but she worked out some muscle soreness. She allowed some OTC touching. I was tired and not sure I was going to make it, but she got me to the finish. 60 house fee and 50 tip.

Macgazkol
09-12-20, 01:16
There are three parlors within about two blocks on Sangamon. This is the one that is in the middle, a small brick house between the American Legion and the Italian restaurant.

The entrance door is on the front of the building, and there is a small parking lot in the back, with room for about 3 vehicles. I didn't want to park there, because that makes it obvious that you are going to the massage parlor. Once again I parked on the back street a block away. Other options would be the American Legion lot or the lot at the Italian restaurant.

I visited on a Tuesday. There were two girls working, I would estimate early to mid twenties. They both seemed to have a fair amount of English. The one I got was cheery and energetic, decent but not great massage skills. She allowed UTC roaming, was not wearing a bra, her nipples were very responsive. On the flip we negotiated for 100, she dropped all her clothes on the floor, everything was accessible, and she finished BBBJ cim. 60 house fee and 100 tip.

John B Tipton
09-15-20, 11:28
... three parlors within about two blocks on Sangamon. .....What an excellent series of reports, thanks.

BillyRay75
09-18-20, 14:55
The girl that was at Relax Spa on Sangamon is now at Jade Spa on Wabash. She was at Warm Spa for a while. Name is different. (Was Kelly, now You) Same Girl. Same great service. Love to read some new reviews.

DFK141
09-24-20, 17:46
Hello fellow Springfield mongers. Coming in from out of town. Does anyone have any info on Red Bean Massage in Toronto Rd. ? Run maps says closed, but I called and they said they are open. Anyone been recently?

Macgazkol
09-25-20, 20:56
Hello fellow Springfield mongers. Coming in from out of town. Does anyone have any info on Red Bean Massage in Toronto Rd. ? Run maps says closed, but I called and they said they are open. Anyone been recently?I stopped there today. There was one provider there. We chatted for a bit, using the translator app on her phone. She was ready to give me a massage. I spun a story about being new to the neighborhood, just checking things out, no time for a massage today, just seeing what the store was like. She was happy to show me around. Standard AMP setup, several individual rooms with massage tables. Standard rates posted on the wall. Also a few anatomy charts: maybe to try to look like a legit massage therapy place when the city inspector comes around?

Macgazkol
09-26-20, 09:03
This location has been a massage place for quite a while. It was a legit massage therapy place, Chirugy Massage, starting about a decade ago. It was Royal Massage for a while. It is now Lotus Bloom Spa and Massage.

I stopped in to scout the place. It's in the Piper Glen shopping plaza on Route 4 south of town. There is a series of stores in two buildings; the spa is in the southern building. It's easy to park in the lot for the northern building, and walk along the storefronts till you get to the AMP.

The spa is very clean and well-kept; it looks more like a medical building than a typical AMP. There were anatomy charts on the wall. There was a price list chart on the wall, with standard AMP fees. There was one provider when I visited, probably mid 40's, a little chubby. She has very limited English; we spoke through the translator app on her phone.

I used my usual line about being new to town, no time for a massage today, just getting to know what places are like in the neighborhood. She was happy to show me around. The massage rooms appeared very clean and comfortable. But I also saw that one room was a living quarters, with two twin beds: so it appears that two providers live on premises.

I suspect that there are no Massage Envy stores that have people living in them; so my hunch is that this is a standard AMP, with at least two providers, with the standard YMMV possibilities; but they have a nice location and want to appear to be legit.

Elwood P Dowd
09-30-20, 11:35
Was out running errands this morning (Sept 30) around 930 am and noticed a you Haul trailer loading up at this location.

Also the lighted massage sign was not in the window.

It looks like they have closed up.

Macgazkol
10-12-20, 15:43
I decided to try a 4-hands at Jade. I called the day before to set up the schedule, aiming to be first in the door at 9 am on a Friday morning. I talked to Yuka, and we exchanged a couple of texts after the phone call, where she urged me to be on time.

Jade has its own building, well back from the street on Wabash Ave. There is plenty of parking right in front, but I hate how obvious it is that you're going to the massage parlor. There are restaurants nearby where you can park, but I like the Wabash Trail parking lot just east of the Sonic, where you can just be another old guy out walking on the trail. It's maybe the equivalent of a longish block walk along the trail until you pass the back of Jade Spa, so you just cut across the grass on the west side of the building and go in the front door.

I got there at 8:55, door was open, Yuka was getting ready. She's like 50, I guess, thin, still pretty attractive. The other girl wasn't there yet, she was "on the way. " It took a couple of phone calls before Lili showed up; it was almost 9:30 by the time both of them were in the room. Yuka had put a drape over me, and was rubbing my chest and letting me do some otc roaming while we were waiting, so I wasn't as irritated as I might have been.

Lili is mid-20's, nice body, nice face and hair. The two of them get to work on me, face down. One works my neck and shoulders, one works my lower back and butt. It's pretty good. Lili is working my butt and inner thighs, and I arch up a little so she can get underneath. Now she's working my dick with one hand and still rubbing my butt hole with the other. It's pretty hot. I roll over.

They ask me what I want. I suggest, spoken and sign language: both naked, oral finish, 100 tip each. They nod that they are ok with that. Yuka drops everything on the floor, Lilli strips off everything but lacy panties. Lili puts on the cover with her mouth, impressive technique. She does oral for a while, then Yuka climbs on the table in 69 position and works on me while Lili massages my legs. The CIM finish was Yuka working from my left side, with Lili on my right, with her nipple in my mouth.

Yuka leaves to take care of the next monger, and Lili cleans me up with her hot towels. All in all I didn't feel like I'd been shorted on time, because it's 10:20 at this point, so I've had 80 minutes in all, even though it's only 50 minutes with both providers. 60 + 60 house fee, 100 + 100 tip.

SpaGuy32
10-19-20, 15:52
Been seeing a lot about this chick Mandy at the Warm Spa, thought I'd give it a go. WOW everything's true. Girl is nuts, not much on the massage end but good on the flip. Somehow she gets her ass naked before the flip without me noticing. Starts rubbing her titties and long hair all over me, that's when I realised she somehow slipped out of her dress. Reached around and started rubbing her inner thighs. A lot of oil was there, don't know if it was from the previous dude or she was just getting prepared knowing I wanted the full Monte. Nothing is off the table, bareback or covered. No horsing around, may not even do the massage, she knows why we are there. Every position imaginable, took the cover off and finished bareback in her mouth, she took it all, what a trooper. Went to visit her again today and was told she was at the cozy cabin on Sangamon. Went there and saw her again. No massage, went right to the business. Same result, finished bareback in her mouth and she took it all again. Highly recommend.

WhyCantIBeMVP
10-20-20, 18:35
Been seeing a lot about this chick Mandy at the Warm Spa, thought I'd give it a go. WOW everything's true. Girl is nuts, not much on the massage end but good on the flip. Somehow she gets her ass naked before the flip without me noticing. Starts rubbing her titties and long hair all over me, that's when I realised she somehow slipped out of her dress. Reached around and started rubbing her inner thighs. A lot of oil was there, don't know if it was from the previous dude or she was just getting prepared knowing I wanted the full Monte. Nothing is off the table, bareback or covered. No horsing around, may not even do the massage, she knows why we are there. Every position imaginable, took the cover off and finished bareback in her mouth, she took it all, what a trooper. Went to visit her again today and was told she was at the cozy cabin on Sangamon. Went there and saw her again. No massage, went right to the business. Same result, finished bareback in her mouth and she took it all again. Highly recommend.How old would you say? How are the looks?

SpaGuy32
10-20-20, 20:54
How old would you say? How are the looks?Probably early 40's. Looks are decent but a little haggard. Nice fake boobs. Kind of thin flat ass. Obviously has been around, very well known around the Springfield area. Could suck a potato out of a tailpipe.

SpaGuy32
10-21-20, 15:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

AssLover0
10-24-20, 15:36
Was out running errands this morning (Sept 30) around 930 am and noticed a you Haul trailer loading up at this location.

Also the lighted massage sign was not in the window.

It looks like they have closed up.They probably don't get any customers anymore with cozy cottage blowing them (pun intended) out of the water.

BigPoppa77
11-09-20, 12:14
Hey guys,

I usually head to Washington Park and hit the clubs down there when looking for some fun. But, with them all closed I was thinking of trying something closer to home. Any advice of which place would be best for a first timer in Springfield?

SpaGuy32
11-13-20, 16:07
Just saw this on another site so I thought I would pay a visit. Early afternoon and there's three cars in the parking lot. The ***** is definitely back fellas. Springfield's massage parlor queen Mandy. I'm assuming all holes are open.

Wanted to start my weekend right so thought I'd visit here, hadn't been to the cabin for a while. Lo and behold Springfields favorite little Asian cum bucket Mandy is back. When I got there she was escorting a kid out. Don't think this kid is even shaving yet. She said wait I be right back. She was dressed in a little short dress with the big fake titties about to pop out. HOT! Took me to the room and said undress I be right back. When she came back I said that boy looked young. She said son of a good client birthday father pay me $200 to take care of him. 2 minute $200 and laughed. Whatever, I guess young bucks need pussy too. She said massage and I said no just a BJ. I was already stiff and she went right to work. Most people reading this already know those slurping sounds she make and I thought I was going to blow in a couple of minutes just like the kid. So I stopped her and said I wanted FS. She agreed for an extra $20. I had a rubber with me because she doesn't keep them so she put it on me and crawled on. Did her in several positions then bent her over the table for some doggy. When I got close I turned her around took off the cover and shot a load on both those fake titties. Stuck it in her mouth and she sucked out everything that was left and rubbed the cum on her boobs. Nice session. Grab a number and get in line fellas I'm sure she's going to be busy. I may go back tomorrow and hit it again before all you big dick dudes get in there and wear it out. LOL! First day back and she makes $360 tax free dollars in her first hour, little Asian ***** is a money making machine! She said she would be working at the Warm Spa some as well.

Karma 8791
11-13-20, 20:30
That's quite a work of fiction if I've ever read one.

Anyone who knows Mandy knows this is 💩.

Don't know why you're doing it but you need to get a life.

SpaGuy32
11-13-20, 21:24
That's quite a work of fiction if I've ever read one.

Anyone who knows Mandy knows this is 💩.

Don't know why you're doing it but you need to get a life.Anyone in Springfield who knows Mandy knows this is absolutely true. She doesn't work for Catholic Charities, she works in an Asian massage parlor. And we don't go see her and her girls for their massage skills. Sorry dude, read the comments in STG.

Oscar314
11-14-20, 15:14
I have seen Mandy before but I thought she was on vacation? I went to Cozy cabin and lady kept saying no mandy. Same with warm spa. Around what time did you go?

Just saw this on another site so I thought I would pay a visit. Early afternoon and there's three cars in the parking lot. The ***** is definitely back fellas. Springfield's massage parlor queen Mandy. I'm assuming all holes are open.

Wanted to start my weekend right so thought I'd visit here, hadn't been to the cabin for a while. Lo and behold Springfields favorite little Asian cum bucket Mandy is back. When I got there she was escorting a kid out. Don't think this kid is even shaving yet. She said wait I be right back. She was dressed in a little short dress with the big fake titties about to pop out. HOT! Took me to the room and said undress I be right back. When she came back I said that boy looked young. She said son of a good client birthday father pay me $200 to take care of him. 2 minute $200 and laughed. Whatever, I guess young bucks need pussy too. She said massage and I said no just a BJ. I was already stiff and she went right to work. Most people reading this already know those slurping sounds she make and I thought I was going to blow in a couple of minutes just like the kid. So I stopped her and said I wanted FS. She agreed for an extra $20. I had a rubber with me because she doesn't keep them so she put it on me and crawled on. Did her in several positions then bent her over the table for some doggy. When I got close I turned her around took off the cover and shot a load on both those fake titties. Stuck it in her mouth and she sucked out everything that was left and rubbed the cum on her boobs. Nice session. Grab a number and get in line fellas I'm sure she's going to be busy. I may go back tomorrow and hit it again before all you big dick dudes get in there and wear it out. LOL! First day back and she makes $360 tax free dollars in her first hour, little Asian ***** is a money making machine! She said she would be working at the Warm Spa some as well..

MrTitsUp
11-30-20, 10:25
New to town. Any info on Sunny?

Thanks.

DirtyCopper
12-06-20, 22:42
Stopped by Cozy Cabin around 4 pm Saturday. Only one girl working said her name was Nina or Tina, something like that. Decent massage, not as hard as I'd have liked but wasn't horrible either. Lots of teasing. Did the flip and she seemed impressed. I left very happy with the service there.

Macgazkol
12-06-20, 23:59
Stopped by Cozy Cabin around 4 pm Saturday. Only one girl working said her name was Nina or Tina, something like that. Decent massage, not as hard as I'd have liked but wasn't horrible either. Lots of teasing. Did the flip and she seemed impressed. I left very happy with the service there.It's Tina. She's not the young slender girl you see in the ads for the AMPs, and her English isn't too strong, but she does a great job with why we're there.

HappyGuy1
12-08-20, 18:38
I visited Tina this morning. As stated before her massage skill are OK at best with teasing. Her looks were just OK and she is not slim but not a BBW either. Her breast were small for her weight. As I played with her legs and all the way up her dress without panties she readily allowed playing with her bajingo. Agreed o $ 1. 2 on the flip. She got the job done.

NitroPimp
12-08-20, 19:42
I visited Tina this morning. As stated before her massage skill are OK at best with teasing. Her looks were just OK and she is not slim but not a BBW either. Her breast were small for her weight. As I played with her legs and all the way up her dress without panties she readily allowed playing with her bajingo. Agreed o $ 1. 2 on the flip. She got the job done.Bajingo!! Haven't heard that one here in Wisconsin!

Vette02
12-10-20, 15:11
Been to W. S. Several xs lately and Dani is a sure thing. I always get a half hour and lay a Benjamin out on the dresser. Very good time.

SitNud
12-11-20, 15:34
Anyone scoring FS at any local AMPs? Going to be in the area in a couple weeks.

StoogeFan91
12-14-20, 03:11
Visited the warm spa Friday morning right when they opened. I didn't catch her name, but has a long tat on her left arm that goes to the elbow. Pretty good English. Likely around 30. Had a good time. Good massage too. She offered BBBJ, but I hinted at "everything" and she said okay good. Will return soon!

Jimbo7825
12-15-20, 01:36
You missing out. Paging Dr. Reid to the bajingo ward!!

Bajingo!! Haven't heard that one here in Wisconsin!

NikeSportsMan
12-15-20, 12:25
Does anyone have any recommendations for some big Asian titties in this area?

Oscar314
12-23-20, 14:10
Anybody got info on Mandy? Is she coming back or permanently gone. Sad to see a gem leave.

SpaGuy32
12-24-20, 12:32
Anybody got info on Mandy? Is she coming back or permanently gone. Sad to see a gem leave.She bounces around between Springfield, Peoria and Chicago. She was at the cozy cabin earlier this week.

SitNud
12-30-20, 17:57
So sounds like Mandy is a sure thing if she is around. Are any of the younger girls worth seeing if not?

Macgazkol
12-30-20, 18:13
So sounds like Mandy is a sure thing if she is around. Are any of the younger girls worth seeing if not?I've found Tina at Cozy Cabin to be quite reliable. She's a little plump, but attractive. For a benjamin she'll drop all her clothes and BBBJ.

SitNud
12-30-20, 18:18
I've found Tina at Cozy Cabin to be quite reliable. She's a little plump, but attractive. For a benjamin she'll drop all her clothes and BBBJ.I definitely prefer slim and FS.

Macgazkol
01-01-21, 19:07
I definitely prefer slim and FS.Ha. We all do. But "you can't always get what you want. ".

And a BBBJ cim from Tina is a lot better than nothing.

SitNud
01-02-21, 19:48
Swing by the warm spa and had lily take care of me. Mid 20's, ever so slightly thicc, incredible tits. Not a horrible massage at all. On the flip offered HJ or BJ. Asked for FS. Quoted $. 4, settled on $. 2. Covered of course. Chick can suck and rides like a Mercedes. Highly recommend some ultra thins to really feel her heat and her grip.

MarkAllen5432
01-05-21, 12:57
Anyone been to Red Bean off Toronto lately? Curious as to how it was. I always see the blinking light on the door that says "open" but never any cars there.

DirtyCopper
01-09-21, 10:01
Went to Warm Spa last night around 8. Got a massage from a younger gal, unicorn tattoo on her arm. Not skinny but not fat either. Massage was decent, worked out some kinks I had in my back. She has very strong hands.

Asked if I wanted oil I said that was fine, she climbed on the table between my legs and started massaging my taint, balls and all while I was laying on my face. It was amazing. Did the flip and we did the negotiations. I wanted it all but she said it was the wrong time of the month. Settled for a BJ.

$. 6 out the door.

DirtyCopper
01-17-21, 13:01
Anyone been to Capital Spa, or whatever it's called now, lately? I drove by there the other day while running some errands and saw the open sign was on. Haven't seen any reports from there lately so was wondering.

ThirdTime
01-23-21, 11:00
Went to Warm Spa last night around 8. Got a massage from a younger gal, unicorn tattoo on her arm. Not skinny but not fat either. Massage was decent, worked out some kinks I had in my back. She has very strong hands.

Asked if I wanted oil I said that was fine, she climbed on the table between my legs and started massaging my taint, balls and all while I was laying on my face. It was amazing. Did the flip and we did the negotiations. I wanted it all but she said it was the wrong time of the month. Settled for a BJ.

$. 6 out the door.Covered or BBBJ?

NikeSportsMan
01-24-21, 15:16
Swing by the warm spa and had lily take care of me. Mid 20's, ever so slightly thicc, incredible tits. Not a horrible massage at all. On the flip offered HJ or BJ. Asked for FS. Quoted $. 4, settled on $. 2. Covered of course. Chick can suck and rides like a Mercedes. Highly recommend some ultra thins to really feel her heat and her grip.Warm spa? I need to check her out. What size were the tits would you say?

DirtyCopper
01-24-21, 15:54
Covered or BBBJ?Covered, but I'd left a condom and the tip laying out hoping for FS. She may have thought I wanted it that way.

Blmmngr
02-17-21, 18:53
Has anyone been to 5 Star lately? I used to enjoy that place, but it's been over a year since I've been there.

NikeSportsMan
02-23-21, 16:59
Anyone know if lily is at warm spa still? Or know of the biggest Asian tits in Springfield?

Tdoe2500
03-09-21, 08:00
Wondering if anyone has been to L spa on Stevenson Drive. A couple of years ago, L was in that strip mall on the South side of Sangamon Ave just East of Peoria Rd. I used to see Rose and she took very very good care of me. I drive by that Stevenson location often and was looking for some insight on talent, services, etc.

Thanks.

Kicky99
03-17-21, 22:24
New to the hobby but I've been monitoring and learning from this board for a while. For all of the activity on the board a few months ago, it's been very quiet lately. Headed to town next week and hoping for a good experience based on the reports I've read, but the lack of recent reports makes me wonder if the opportunities are still there. Anyone with recent activities?

AssLover0
03-18-21, 17:07
I think Ben shapiro talked about this site in connection with the shootings in Atlanta. If he's talking about it I'm sure a lot of other people are. As much as I would like more people using this site for what it was designed for, and sharing more information, I think this could easily lead to the end of USASG.

JWatcher193
03-21-21, 13:17
Had a dream about Cozy on Grand. Weekend afternoon. Not great.

Crossed another dreamer in the lot behind building. Always awkward.

60 for the house. I think name was Mina or Lina. Maybe a 6/10. All natural. Massage decent. Eventually agreed to 140 FS. Mistake.

Caught a whiff of B. O. Undressed. Did not take direction very well. Definitely rushed. Will not repeat.

RalphMalph
03-30-21, 09:32
Going to be in Springfield for the Covid shot on April 7th and thought I'd check out some of the local talent. What's the best band for your buck AMP in Springfield?

BigJ8889
04-03-21, 11:50
I dreamed about Cozy Cabin on Sangamon Avenue earlier this week. Only one woman working. She isn't bad looking and is probably approaching 40 years old. I opted for the 30 minute massage for $40. Massage was okay. On the flip, she offered HJ for $40 or CBJ for $80. HJ was fine and I left satisfied. $85 out the door.

Willieyeb1
04-13-21, 12:07
Doesn't seem like anyone has been dreaming lately. I've been dreaming of going to either warm or Jade spa. Wish my dream would pick one or the other.

Craven Morehead
04-16-21, 23:38
I was in town & stopped in at Royal & Sky. Neither of the women who greeted me was giving off the vibe I was looking for.

At Warm Spa I was greeted by Lily who gave me some good treatment. $40 admission & she wanted $120 for CBJ or $140 all-in. She was having none of my usual haggling so I opted for the FS as I liked what I saw. Lily is tall, early 30's, nice C cups very pretty face, friendly, mellow & service oriented. I can definitely recommend. There was also an older looking one there who would have got the job done too. I liked that they had you lay on surgical paper that they throw out when you are done. I've been to too many AMPs with old towels that look like they never get washed.

NikeSportsMan
04-17-21, 09:24
I was in town & stopped in at Royal & Sky. Neither of the women who greeted me was giving off the vibe I was looking for.

At Warm Spa I was greeted by Lily who gave me some good treatment. $40 admission & she wanted $120 for CBJ or $140 all-in. She was having none of my usual haggling so I opted for the FS as I liked what I saw. Lily is tall, early 30's, nice C cups very pretty face, friendly, mellow & service oriented. I can definitely recommend. There was also an older looking one there who would have got the job done too. I liked that they had you lay on surgical paper that they throw out when you are done. I've been to too many AMPs with old towels that look like they never get washed.Is this the lily that was spoken of before with the incredible tits? I've been waiting for her to come back.

Craven Morehead
04-17-21, 22:57
Is this the lily that was spoken of before with the incredible tits? I've been waiting for her to come back.Possibly. They weren't huge or fake.

I also visited Capital, which is also called Asian something or other. Received a rub down from Tina & an OK HJ. Place was pretty run down. Her prostate technique was not good. Meh.

MaxdelBruck
04-27-21, 15:23
New to this forum and will be in town this week, could someone PM the latest girls details for warm spa and cozy cottage? Looking for some FS. I could exchange some info about Danville and Chicago. Thanks.

AcrossTheUnive
05-05-21, 11:42
Anyone know where Mandy is now? I have seen her many times but unfortunately due to covid it has bee a long time. I will be in the area soon and would love to see her again. She is awesome. My two numbers for her are not working. I used to just text her for her location and head that way.

Hopefully she is not gone for good. For those that have seen her, she is an absolute Firecracker! My all time favorite in this area.

Parshot
05-07-21, 13:08
Anyone know where Mandy is now? I have seen her many times but unfortunately due to covid it has bee a long time. I will be in the area soon and would love to see her again. She is awesome. My two numbers for her are not working. I used to just text her for her location and head that way.

Hopefully she is not gone for good. For those that have seen her, she is an absolute Firecracker! My all time favorite in this area.Go to Jade and see Danni. She is top notch.

NikeSportsMan
05-08-21, 08:18
Does anyone have any leads on who's got some big Asian tits in Springfield? I am willing to share any info I have but it's mostly stl area also Chicago. I need the biggest Asian tits springfields got.

Craven Morehead
05-08-21, 13:40
Does anyone have any leads on who's got some big Asian tits in Springfield? I am willing to share any info I have but it's mostly stl area also Chicago. I need the biggest Asian tits springfields got.Best I've seen recently is Lily at Warm. Her coworker looked OK too.

Trojan83
05-09-21, 18:48
Danni is at Jade and is so worth the visit. I always pay the house and again tip up front but every three visits or so I sweeten the tip afterward with an additional 40 or 50. I get amazing service from her.

Trojan83
05-09-21, 19:48
Danni is there and a great massage is available. Get her number after a visit or two to make sure she is available. I tip extra every 2 or 3 visits and the level of service is excellent.

Wurmcfl69
05-13-21, 12:28
What's the best / guaranteed place in Springfield to leave happy?

Craven Morehead
05-18-21, 18:53
What's the best / guaranteed place in Springfield to leave happy?Chuck E. Cheese.

JcMyers
05-21-21, 12:01
Passing through SPI yesterday and decided to stop for a rub. My usual spot Health & Wellness on Sangamon looked closed and no one answered the phone. Decided on Cozy which was close. One woman working, 40 ish, dressed in t-shirt and track pants, ok body from what I could tell. Boring, lackluster massage with no teasing. I asked for an hour, but flipped at 30 and went straight to the johnson. Overall boring experience compared to my usual or even Relax Spa. Live and learn.

Macgazkol
05-22-21, 09:58
What's the best / guaranteed place in Springfield to leave happy?You looking for guarantees? This hobby is YMMV.

Still, most any AMP in town will do. Pick one that's convenient for you.

New30
05-24-21, 11:49
Does anyone know if Yuca is back? Jade or Cozy Cabin?

Trojan83
05-25-21, 22:39
Went to warm. I think she was named Mandy, probably 35+, ok body but a bit of a belly and c bpobs but saggy. Used her phone for translation. 6 for q hour, 1. 2 for FS but oral was uninspired as she couldn't take me deep at all. Bit smelly so I finished in bag doggy and bailed.

Dog On
05-26-21, 12:52
Looking for skinny & prefer small boobs from an AMP in Spfld. , any recommendations? Most of what I've found have bolt ons and some flab. Thanks!

Macgazkol
05-26-21, 22:57
Looking for skinny & prefer small boobs from an AMP in Spfld. , any recommendations? Most of what I've found have bolt ons and some flab. Thanks!I haven't been there in a while, but you might call Jade and see if Lili is working?

MoyerPee
05-27-21, 15:57
New to the forum but not the game. Went to Sky Spa a week ago for a second visit. Only have seen one woman working there, probably in her 40's and a little chubby but not bad. First visit had an OK massage that evolved into a quick BBBJ and then a typical ending. Second time it was just the traditional HE. Hoping the massage and teasing will improve on a third visit, but it's not a bad place to get the job done. Stress relieved!

NikeSportsMan
06-01-21, 22:20
Has anyone tried Lisa at warm? I've heard she has big tits D+. Just seeing if that is true or not if so I'll take the trip to see her. Any info helps. Thank you.

Blmnewcomer
06-02-21, 17:47
New to the forum but not the game. Went to Sky Spa a week ago for a second visit. Only have seen one woman working there, probably in her 40's and a little chubby but not bad. First visit had an OK massage that evolved into a quick BBBJ and then a typical ending. Second time it was just the traditional HE. Hoping the massage and teasing will improve on a third visit, but it's not a bad place to get the job done. Stress relieved!I'm surprised you got the BBBJ there. I thought that place was strictly HE. I believe her sister is at 5 Star on Jefferson. Did you ask and she said yes the first time and no the second time?

MoyerPee
06-06-21, 00:40
I'm surprised you got the BBBJ there. I thought that place was strictly HE. I believe her sister is at 5 Star on Jefferson. Did you ask and she said yes the first time and no the second time?Asked the first time and got it, but had buyer's remorse so just went for the HE the second time. For the price I'd recommend the HE but not the BBBJ.

SitNud
06-06-21, 13:30
Has anyone tried Lisa at warm? I've heard she has big tits D+. Just seeing if that is true or not if so I'll take the trip to see her. Any info helps. Thank you.I saw her 6 months ago. They were big C's small D's but extremely nice. SHe is thicc is just the right way. Not fat but not a rail. She can take a pounding. $. 20 for FS at that time. Massage was good enough. I will be in town in a couple weeks, plan to see her again if I can make it work.

OldMan123
06-07-21, 18:06
Is there any independents around town that give good massage and some extras. Not looking for FS.

Tired of AMPs. Just one that I can count on once or twice a month on a regular basis?

Thanks.

SitNud
06-08-21, 10:40
Has anyone negotiated anything bb other than a HJ in an AMP lately? Going to be in town in a few weeks and would love to satisfy this yellow fever! The strung out independents just do nothing for me.

Trojan83
06-08-21, 21:23
Has anyone negotiated anything bb other than a HJ in an AMP lately? Going to be in town in a few weeks and would love to satisfy this yellow fever! The strung out independents just do nothing for me.Jade Spa, Danni.

SitNud
06-10-21, 09:46
Jade Spa, Danni.Just a BBBJ or BBFS? How's her looks?

Wurmcfl69
06-10-21, 12:20
Anyone know how 5 Star is on Jefferson?

Trojan83
06-10-21, 14:56
Just a BBBJ or BBFS? How's her looks?She's cute, and BBBJ but I won't go bare back full service with the massage girl for love nor money.

Blmnewcomer
06-10-21, 21:30
Anyone know how 5 Star is on Jefferson?Cute girl, no more than HE.

Lunchbox Hero
06-12-21, 10:03
Met Danni. 1 hour with table shower. 7 thorough and fun table shower, enjoyed it immensely. Back to room, massage was better than average and teasing was good. Flipped, negotiated CBJ with her top off for $. Good skills, didn't ignore the boys, two positions and took direction well. Very pleasant and cute. Will repeat.

Lunchbox Hero
06-13-21, 17:27
Located right next to our hotel. Didn't see any informative reviews, so I TOFTT. Met Ava or Eva not sure which way she pronounced it. Probably 40-50 yrs old. Cute. . 6 for 1 hour. Friendly and sweet. Kind of a mechanical massage, repetitive strokes, same pace, over and over. Pressure was good, not unpleasant just mechanical. Very little tease while face down. Flipped, quick negotiation for L1 (I did not inquire about more). Went right to it. Good technique, not a jackhammer, nice pace to draw out the finish. Still had time left, gave a great foot massage. Technique on that was excellent. Overall, very relaxing afternoon. Will repeat. Stay safe fellas.

Wurmcfl69
06-15-21, 19:37
Cute girl, no more than HE.Is it the girl with glasses? Curly long black hair?

Blmnewcomer
06-16-21, 14:17
Is it the girl with glasses? Curly long black hair?That is her. She also has decent English.

MarkAllen5432
06-24-21, 15:39
Located right next to our hotel. Didn't see any informative reviews, so I TOFTT. Met Ava or Eva not sure which way she pronounced it. Probably 40-50 yrs old. Cute. . 6 for 1 hour. Friendly and sweet. Kind of a mechanical massage, repetitive strokes, same pace, over and over. Pressure was good, not unpleasant just mechanical. Very little tease while face down. Flipped, quick negotiation for L1 (I did not inquire about more). Went right to it. Good technique, not a jackhammer, nice pace to draw out the finish. Still had time left, gave a great foot massage. Technique on that was excellent. Overall, very relaxing afternoon. Will repeat. Stay safe fellas.Red Bean is the one there on Toronto behind the Subway just off the interstate? Was it busy? Did you have to call ahead or walk in?

SitNud
07-05-21, 23:20
So had an awesome dream last night.

So I wasn't getting anywhere with the usual suspects so went back to warm spa again this trip. Saw the new girl, You You.

She came in and got to the massage. A little light touch but not bad. This girl isn't super short but very petite and cute. Young too, 20 something I'd guess.

During the massage she was moving around me. When she was near my head I took the chance to run my hands up her legs under her skirt to get a grab of her little ass. She actually had one! Absolutely no dodging so I ran my fingers around the front and slipped one under her thong and was treated to a bald kitty! First time for that with this "sort" of girl! Got a tip on the bean and she kinda squated into it before getting a bit flustered and said after the massage. Either a master tease or I was getting what I was after! On the flip she asked what I wanted and gave the ol'hip thrust as a hint. I said that's the one! She started at $. 80 and I started at $. 20, we settled at $. 40.

She slipped in one motion and I immediately picked her up and laid her on the table. This chick has the firmest, perkiest tits I've ever seen in my life, including porn! I went straight for the South Pole before she could object. Fresh as a lotus flower in a tropical rain! I licked this girl from asshole to belly button giving the bean everything it could take. She was writhing and moaning in ways that I am not fully sure could be faked. Soon she was as slick as a baby seal so I figured I better double down. 10 minutes later this girl was contorting into positions reminiscent of something out of the exorcist movies!

She looked at me with authentic desperation and said "please fuck me". She reached her arms out and pulled me towards her. She forgot the cover for a brief instance and I sure as fuck wasn't going to say anything but alas, she remembered and reached down and slipped it on as she guided me to paradise.

It was strange, didn't feel anything but wasn't going anywhere. I brought a razor thin cover so was quite surprised I couldn't feel anything, concerning really. Her flower was but a bud in size. So I looked down. Shiiiit, the head wasn't even half way in. I pushed a little harder and she winced and I went no where. I asked her if she was OK, she nodded and said "push harder". So that's what I did! She signed, cried, and gasped all at the same time. Good enough for me! 2 HARD thrusts and I was ball deep in absolute paradise. Her ankles on my shoulders. Her back arching, toes curling, and grinding back with everything she had. No lube required with this one once that engine is started. We went hard for a solid 10 with a massive finish. Never been clenched, milked, and begged for more like this before especially from someone so tiny.

When I finished I sat back, still inside, admiring how massive I felt with her stretched to her max around me. She put her hands to her face with her eyes closed and exhaled the most satisfied sigh I've ever heard. You dudes going into these places being all selfish. For shame!

Never in my life have I seriously contemplated doing something as stupid as shaking up my life and trying to convince this girl to just walk away from all this and start something real with her life. Right then my wife called and snapped me back to reality LOL.

$$ for the total with the house charge and worth 5 x that. There isn't a strung out Springfield meth white that can hold a candle to this chick! I contemplated not posting this until I know for sure that I won't get back in there when I go back through on the way home but she may not be recovered enough for a repeat by then LOL.

Treat this one right or I'll find you!

Man, what a dream.

RyanHando2002
07-06-21, 17:32
Cup size and nipples?? No problem taking it all in?

So had an awesome dream last night.

So I wasn't getting anywhere with the usual suspects so went back to warm spa again this trip. Saw the new girl, You You.

She came in and got to the massage. A little light touch but not bad. This girl isn't super short but very petite and cute. Young too, 20 something I'd guess.

During the massage she was moving around me. When she was near my head I took the chance to run my hands up her legs under her skirt to get a grab of her little ass. She actually had one! Absolutely no dodging so I ran my fingers around the front and slipped one under her thong and was treated to a bald kitty! First time for that with this "sort" of girl! Got a tip on the bean and she kinda squated into it before getting a bit flustered and said after the massage. Either a master tease or I was getting what I was after! On the flip she asked what I wanted and gave the ol'hip thrust as a hint. I said that's the one! She started at $. 80 and I started at $. 20, we settled at $. 40.

She slipped in one motion and I immediately picked her up and laid her on the table. This chick has the firmest, perkiest tits I've ever seen in my life, including porn! I went straight for the South Pole before she could object. Fresh as a lotus flower in a tropical rain! I licked this girl from asshole to belly button giving the bean everything it could take. She was writhing and moaning in ways that I am not fully sure could be faked. Soon she was as slick as a baby seal so I figured I better double down. 10 minutes later this girl was contorting into positions reminiscent of something out of the exorcist.

Trojan83
07-06-21, 17:55
Saw YuYu today. She's cute, I think probably early thirties. Great breasts, nice rear, super pleasant and easy to work with, I found her to be one of the better ladies at warm. She is very petite and it is noticeable when she is with you. Rides like a pro and enjoys once she is warmed up.

SitNud
07-07-21, 00:35
Cup size and nipples?? No problem taking it all in?Medium / large B maybe. Nice nips, took it like a champ.

Wurmcfl69
07-07-21, 12:47
How is Sky Massage on 6th st?

Parshot
07-07-21, 17:02
Saw YuYu today. She's cute, I think probably early thirties. Great breasts, nice rear, super pleasant and easy to work with, I found her to be one of the better ladies at warm. She is very petite and it is noticeable when she is with you. Rides like a pro and enjoys once she is warmed up.Like those cowgirls who ride.

Steven Hyde
07-09-21, 16:53
Saw YuYu today. She's cute, I think probably early thirties. Great breasts, nice rear, super pleasant and easy to work with, I found her to be one of the better ladies at warm. She is very petite and it is noticeable when she is with you. Rides like a pro and enjoys once she is warmed up.Driving through the capital city on interstate 55 today and decided to make a detour to see Yu Yu at Warm Spa. Thanks to the previous reviews and reviewers this was kind of a no-brainer. I don't totally agree with one of the past reviewers that stated she is the best ever, but that may be just a difference of opinion. I have seen a lot of AMP girls in many different states and have definitely seen younger, sexier, and hornier ladies. That said, she certainly is top notch for Illinois and ranked among a handful of favorites that I have in the state. As previously mentions, her tits are amazing, she has a great little yet round ass, and she is very pretty. I agree with the reviewer that thinks that she is probably in her 30's. Okay, down to some details rather than just opinion. She started with a very nice light touch massage teasing all of the right places to get me instantly aroused. She allowed a certain amount of roaming all over her beautiful ass. I couldn't wait for her to ask so I suggested that I flip. After a few more minutes of teasing she went to go grab a cover and upon her return the fun begin. After a CBJ I went down to do some daty which she seemed to enjoy. One rule that she had was no FIV. Then I had her turn around while standing up and I got behind her for some daty and TIA from behind. By that time I was getting ready and went for it from behind while she was standing and bracing herself with her arms on the table. She had her hair pinned up with a big hair clip and without even asking I ripped it out and let her hair come cascading down her back. To my surprise her hair is very long and gorgeous and she let me pull on it a little bit while I continue to do her from behind. I could not help but to reach around and play with those big tits and pull on her responsive nipples at the same time. After finishing she cleaned me up and gave me a little massage. Standard donation of 140 on top of the 60 door fee for a total of 200 out of pocket. She gets the Stephen Hyde stamp of approval and highest recommendation. Thanks again to the previous reviewers. I was back on the highway in no time feeling like a champ.

EsGarcea
07-12-21, 16:09
I've never been yo an AMP. Wanted to bust my cherry I one with YuYu. But CBJ? Is that everyone else's experience with her?

Platinum345
07-16-21, 15:15
In town for work. Saw all the reviews for Warm and figured I'd see YuYu for myself. A few cars outside and it looked busy but figured I'd go in and see. Was greeted by YuYu, she passed the first eye test and I was anxious to see the rest. So I asked for an hour, paid for my hour at the counter and she showed me back to the room. Waited about 10 minutes or more. I wasn't mad tho because they were obviously busy. Ended up getting a different masseuse tho. Tiny little thing with perky handfuls and a plump little butt for her size. She couldn't be more than 4'11". We reached a mutual understanding and got down to business fully covered. She was fun to toss around but I had my sights set on YuYu. I guess I'll just have to try for YuYu the next time work sends me through town. I got to say though, I won't be mad if I get that little spinner again though. Maybe the third times a charm.

GlawDog
07-29-21, 15:33
Fitness has a 2nd provider now named Kiki. She's a young doll of a spinner who rocked my world today. Surprisingly for this location, she offers FS (the sweet other provider does not), a first for me at Fitness.

She has moved slightly ahead of Warm's You You as my local favorite. Treat her right and she will be around awhile.

Wurmcfl69
07-29-21, 21:06
Fitness has a 2nd provider now named Kiki. She's a young doll of a spinner who rocked my world today. Surprisingly for this location, she offers FS (the sweet other provider does not), a first for me at Fitness.

She has moved slightly ahead of Warm's You You as my local favorite. Treat her right and she will be around awhile.Is she the only one who offers anything there?

GlawDog
07-29-21, 22:51
Is she the only one who offers anything there?The other girl provides an excellent massage and a great HJ, but little else.

She's a pretty young woman who speaks very good English.

Macgazkol
07-30-21, 11:37
The other girl provides an excellent massage and a great HJ, but little else.

She's a pretty young woman who speaks very good English.The one on MacArthur or the one on Sixth?

Also, the English speaker is the spinner, or the other girl?

GlawDog
07-30-21, 11:54
The one on MacArthur or the one on Sixth?

Also, the English speaker is the spinner, or the other girl?I am not aware of a Fitness on 6th.

The spinner, Kiki, does not speak very good English.

The other girl does.

Member #6098
08-07-21, 10:12
I was near Springfield for business, and decided to head into Warm after reading reports. Was able to have a session with Yu Yu and it was just as incredible as I have been reading about. She's a tiny little thing, and I had DATY, and a few positions as she brought everything out of me for a fab ending. I am not sure how long she will be there, as I will not be in that area for work for at least 2 months, but I hope to catch her again.

FlexibleFate
08-07-21, 17:15
I've been to Warm Spa but I didn't catch her name. Yu Yu is the one with the tattoo on her left arm right? If so, she was very sweet, very pretty and very good. She has a great ass too as others have said.

Hope to see her again.

BigPoppa77
08-08-21, 13:07
New to massage parlors. I have always been a strip club guy but things seem to have fizzled out in that scene. Can any give a list of names of parlors and locations? It seems like they change farely often. I'm not going to ask about the providers because I would assume they change as often as dancers at strip clubs. Thanks guys.