PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Fatboy1964
08-05-12, 12:08
i just saw it in the pantagraph today. a friendly reminder to my fellow mongers to keep it safe out there!

http://www.pantagraph.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/man-charged-with-meeting-****-girl-arrested-in-prostitution-sting/article_7d4262b6-dd0c-11e1-b3b8-0019bb2963f4.html

UncleT8665
08-08-13, 01:49
I emailed back and forth with a woman named K* for a while, she seemed ok. She didn't want to discuss anything donation wise online at first but after two emails of me saying I needed something, she relented and came up with 1. For hhr and 1. 75 for hr. I thought it was a little much with the picture she posted, but I have a hard on for redheads and agreed to meet up. Once I actually met her, it ended up being at a pretty shady hourly hotel, so I should have taken that as the first sign of trouble. Then when I met her face to face I saw that her teeth were pretty rotten, but her body was pretty good. She also had cats in the room which for what I looking to get out of the deal, I didn't care. Everything else was alright, it didn't seem like she had been doing this very often.

She tried emailing me a few days ago asking for help with rent, not sure if she is still around or just wandering the streets now. PM me for more info, but I would advise against it.

UT

UncleT8665
08-21-13, 00:51
I post ad's on CL from time to time just to see what's available out there. I posted one last night and got a response from someone saying that they are hosting / offering an AMP type service. After several attempts to get a photo of this "woman" with no success, I stated I would not be able to agree to any services. She kept saying how I could trust her and she was worth it blah blah blah and the price that she gave me was only for today, after that, it would go up. I have a name that is at least tied to the email they were using, and tried doing a little research, just seeing if anybody had any additional info / experiences with her. PM me for her details if you have anything.