PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Scooter1
09-24-13, 14:57
Hello,

Fellow monger here from Florida. I used to travel to Rockford on business and would go to a "spa" on the main drag when in town. American workers, think one of the rooms had a hot tub? Is that place still around? Been at least 10 years so probably not.

Xxofe
09-24-13, 18:29
Hello,

Fellow monger here from Florida. I used to travel to Rockford on business and would go to a "spa" on the main drag when in town. American workers, think one of the rooms had a hot tub? Is that place still around? Been at least 10 years so probably not.MP's in rockford have largely been run out of town, including the one you mentioned I believe. Only thing close to that in the area now is the LS shops or a trip to Belevdere the menu there

SamPerkins420
10-01-13, 19:23
Hello,

Fellow monger here from Florida. I used to travel to Rockford on business and would go to a "spa" on the main drag when in town. American workers, think one of the rooms had a hot tub? Is that place still around? Been at least 10 years so probably not.Chantilly Lace & Exclusive Lingerie Boutique are both supposed to be great & FS, I'm going to be there next week and will visit at least one of them. Otherwise, there are two places in Belvidere which isn't far that match your description to a "T". Executive Relaxation Station & C'est la Vie.

Stud Muffin314
10-12-13, 18:58
Paid my first visit to Exclusive and had the pleasure of meeting Amy. Asked for an hour, finished up a bit early, so we had a great conversation afterwards to finish out the time. This was the most comfortable I have been with a person in this business. Amy is an interesting person and is very good at her job. Now having tried both Exclusive and CL, my preference goes to Exclusive. The place just had a nice vibe going. Be safe everyone.

Teabagplain
10-13-13, 00:40
Paid my first visit to Exclusive and had the pleasure of meeting Amy. Asked for an hour, finished up a bit early, so we had a great conversation afterwards to finish out the time. This was the most comfortable I have been with a person in this business. Amy is an interesting person and is very good at her job. Now having tried both Exclusive and CL, my preference goes to Exclusive. The place just had a nice vibe going. Be safe everyone.Could you tell us a little bit more about her? For example, what does she look like?

Biscuit123
10-13-13, 18:06
Went last week to CL and they were all booked. There was a sign saying to come back In 10 minutes. So I went over to ELB. That place for me is hit or miss. I'm the type of guy that can't walk out if the only girl left is average. But the good side I'm able to report.

This day the girl was Brooke. She had dirty blond hair and 32b. Okay looking and I was horned up. Service was okay but I felt I wasted money again, as I walked out the door. I just got the CBJ from Brooke with a hand finish. But the most uncomfortable feeling I got was when she was washing her hands in the sink and I saw her ass. It was rolls of skin that looked like at o e point she was 300lbs and that was what was left when she lost 200 of it. That's right. She was probably only 100 pounds.

I'm not trying to be mean but I was taken aback when I saw that.

Stud Muffin314
10-13-13, 21:34
She was in her mid 20s, about 5' 6" tall, proportional weight to height, guessing "B" cups, darker skin, shaved, small tat (s?) on her back and on her hip. Paid 75 for the hour, plus 85 tip for one step upgrade from normal finish.

Could you tell us a little bit more about her? For example, what does she look like?

Mr Stinky
12-14-13, 14:48
Was the Spa on Main busted? Haven't seen an ad on CL and stopped a couple times and the placed was locked with no sign on the door. It was nothing great, but I liked it.

Stinky Concerned and Horny.

Rubenme2
12-17-13, 11:46
Went last week to CL and they were all booked. There was a sign saying to come back In 10 minutes. So I went over to ELB. That place for me is hit or miss. I'm the type of guy that can't walk out if the only girl left is average. But the good side I'm able to report.

This day the girl was Brooke. She had dirty blond hair and 32b. Okay looking and I was horned up. Service was okay but I felt I wasted money again, as I walked out the door. I just got the CBJ from Brooke with a hand finish. But the most uncomfortable feeling I got was when she was washing her hands in the sink and I saw her ass. It was rolls of skin that looked like at o e point she was 300lbs and that was what was left when she lost 200 of it. That's right. She was probably only 100 pounds.

I'm not trying to be mean but I was taken aback when I saw that.I saw Brooke a few weeks ago for the full show. She is and most likely will stay the thinnest provider in the LS. I was attracted to her thin frame and beautiful smile. I just did not realize how thin she was. The rest of her body was proportionate except for as Biscuit described her bottom looks like it was fuller in the past but now all the fat is gone. No rolls anywhere else that I remember and bent over her bottom looked much better.

Well she's good at what she does and is flexible with no up-selling. She's so good I almost finished early. I would even see her again and I hope she sticks around for a while.

Paul Stearn
02-12-14, 07:40
Saw Amy yesterday. Nice massage and ending. Nice young lady. 80 + 20 tip.

Cruising Y
02-25-14, 11:54
Does this place on E state still exist or is it long gone. Never heard of it until today when when reading an old forum post on RR star. Anyone ever been there.

Sport Rider
04-01-14, 13:50
Its been a while but since my last visit, any info on Lizzy at EL ...pm Me if you wish.

Maxjames100
04-02-14, 11:54
Saw Amy yesterday. Nice massage and ending. Nice young lady. 80 + 20 tip.Hey Paul, not aware of massage on main. Prefer that over the shops on 7th. Info would be helpful, thanks!

Rockout
04-10-14, 17:05
Anyone been to the massage spa on and 2nd my old menards? Hoping to toftt but keep having to work out of town.

Viriato
07-02-14, 06:25
Hi all! I heard a rumor from one of my friends that one of the AMP in Rockford has a pregnant masseuse. Anyone know if this is true, and if so, which one? It's always been a fetish of mine and obviously there's a narrow time window on these sorts of things so its something of a rarity albeit a rarity I would like to savor if at all possible. Of course, I have no way of knowing if its true or not, or even if she gives HE, but I still figured it was worth a shot. Right?

Elite31
07-21-14, 22:44
Hey there gent just found this site it looks amazing but any way dose anybody here know what happened to chloe from el.

Paul Stearn
08-20-14, 18:14
Saw Anna this morning. Still think this AMP is the best bang for your buck. Excellent massage and follow through.

JayRad90
08-26-14, 17:20
This place is accross from Walgreens on Main st, behind the check loan place, you have to drive around back and go to 2nd floor. Walked in and wanted Anna, the only one working was Manuela, opted for 1/2 hr anyway. She gave an OK massage and gave me the hints to lead into more, but I declined. Manuela was just not attractive for me and I wasn't feeling it with her. YMMV but that's what I felt. More was definitely on the menu though and next time I'll call ahead for Anna due to other reviews I've read.

MThompson8197
12-13-14, 12:26
Its been a while but since my last visit, any info on Lizzy at EL ...pm Me if you wish.No lizzy, but I was just there and they had girls that used to be at CL. The good looking ones who were nothing but nice, I had a session with ANGELA, and have no complaints whatsoever! I realy think ELB is where its at. Them girls at CL are vultures. Lmaoo.

Otaktay
12-21-14, 01:45
I'm thinking of trying ERS. Having never been there (or any other for that matter). What is the ettiquete for tipping, etc? I just want to avoid noob mistakes. PM me if you want.

Steve4100
12-21-14, 09:13
I'm thinking of trying ERS. Having never been there (or any other for that matter). What is the ettiquete for tipping, etc? I just want to avoid noob mistakes. PM me if you want.Read the Rockford general report section, you will find everything you need to know if you go back far enough. Prices, etiquette, getting comfortable. You may need to go back more than a year, but it is there an nothing has changed. There are some reports of price increase at CL, but stick to you guns and you should get historic pricing.

Undie Radar
12-21-14, 10:06
I'm thinking of trying ERS. Having never been there (or any other for that matter). What is the ettiquete for tipping, etc? I just want to avoid noob mistakes. PM me if you want.It makes a difference. While I've not been to the lingerie shops in RFD, I have been a frequent flier at my favorite massage parlor in Belvidere. At the latter the door fee is liberally (more so than the AMPs) with the ladies and a tip is more a nominal thing. I usually tip 20 for regular and 30-40 for an above average experience there. Remember, if you fall in love and drop hundreds it only screws the rest of us because it raises their expectations.

Xxofe
12-21-14, 10:22
I'm thinking of trying ERS. Having never been there (or any other for that matter). What is the ettiquete for tipping, etc? I just want to avoid noob mistakes. PM me if you want.If you are talking ERS in Belvedere then the "etiquette" is simple. After you choose the lady she will take you to a room and offer you a shower, DON'T refuse. Next she will ask you if you if you want a jacuzzi, this is up to you, and while it has advantages and disadvantages it won't effect the outcome either way. If she knows it's your first time there she will just do something like say you look comfortable and she would like to be also. This is a big clue to undress her. As a returning client she will just assume you know to do so and turn around so you can untie her bikini or something to that effect. Halfway through the massage she will ask you if you want to massage her, if this is your first time again this is a big clue that she basically wants you to do a sort of LE check. She will get on the table and wait for you to touch her. Afterwards the fun begins.

Tip what you want, they won't ask for one, but be nice without being too nice. 20 is a good number but up to 40 if she really turned your crank is acceptable.

Over at ELB there is an entirely different set of rules that require a different approach. But then they are offering a wider range of services. The big thing here is the words get comfortable is key to what happens next, if you merely sit on the couch and settle in you will likely only get a lingerie show. Now is the time to show them your lingerie and maybe more. But here it is important that you negotiate what you will receive for and for how much, if you just hand out a tip without knowing what you will get you will likely get a lot less.

As to the numbers, I don't remember as it has been a while since I have been here, but some research will show the way.

Rocket Dork
12-21-14, 16:27
I always leave the tip on the table when the girl walks in. She knows by the donation what I want to do. Rocket dork.

TheNcGuy73
12-21-14, 18:28
If you are talking ERS in Belvedere then the "etiquette" is simple. After you choose the lady she will take you to a room and offer you a shower, DON'T refuse. Next she will ask you if you if you want a jacuzzi, this is up to you, and while it has advantages and disadvantages it won't effect the outcome either way. If she knows it's your first time there she will just do something like say you look comfortable and she would like to be also. This is a big clue to undress her. As a returning client she will just assume you know to do so and turn around so you can untie her bikini or something to that effect. Halfway through the massage she will ask you if you want to massage her, if this is your first time again this is a big clue that she basically wants you to do a sort of LE check. She will get on the table and wait for you to touch her. Afterwards the fun begins.

Tip what you want, they won't ask for one, but be nice without being too nice. 20 is a good number but up to 40 if she really turned your crank is acceptable.

Over at ELB there is an entirely different set of rules that require a different approach. But then they are offering a wider range of services. The big thing here is the words get comfortable is key to what happens next, if you merely sit on the couch and settle in you will likely only get a lingerie show. Now is the time to show them your lingerie and maybe more. But here it is important that you negotiate what you will receive for and for how much, if you just hand out a tip without knowing what you will get you will likely get a lot less.

As to the numbers, I don't remember as it has been a while since I have been here, but some research will show the way.I am new to the area and want to try ERS what's the full name so, I can look it up?

Steve4100
12-21-14, 19:36
I am new to the area and want to try ERS what's the full name so, I can look it up?Executive relaxation station, it is in Belvidere and if you read the forums in Belvidere you will find allot of information. There is also CLV in Belvidere. If you are looking for ELB in Rockford then it is Exclusive Lingerie Boutique. There is allot of information on it in the Rockford General Reports section. There is also CL or Chantilly Lace in Rockford, they are across the street from each other.

WillySP
12-26-14, 20:16
Went to Royal which across from CLV last Friday. They were busy so I had to come back an hour later around 1. Got an hour massage and shower. Pink was working. The shower was ok not a lot of play. The massage was good and started covered with a towel. I left happy.

If anyone is interested in more detail on a normal experience send me a note. This is a very nice place and the rooms are large with a couch and chair the massage table is very large. The shower table has a nice edge so I wasn't worried about slipping off!

Steve4100
12-27-14, 00:29
Went to Royal which across from CLV last Friday. They were busy so I had to come back an hour later around 1. Got an hour massage and shower. Pink was working. The shower was ok not a lot of play. The massage was good and started covered with a towel. I left happy.

If anyone is interested in more detail on a normal experience send me a note. This is a very nice place and the rooms are large with a couch and chair the massage table is very large. The shower table has a nice edge so I wasn't worried about slipping off!Nice report, but it would have been better to place it in the Belvidere forum with the other reports about it.

JimmyCums
12-27-14, 02:01
I stopped by the ELB tonite around 8:30. I chose a lovely young lady with lots of Tatts. I had the nicest conversation with her and enjoyed our entire one half hour session She was attrative and intelligent. I felt very satisfied when I left. I plan on visiting with her again and visiting with her for an hour very soon and taking full advantage of her talents.

Rocket Dork
12-27-14, 10:25
I stopped by the ELB tonite around 8:30. I chose a lovely young lady with lots of Tatts. I had the nicest conversation with her and enjoyed our entire one half hour session She was attrative and intelligent. I felt very satisfied when I left. I plan on visiting with her again and visiting with her for an hour very soon and taking full advantage of her talents.I wonder what girl at ELB with the the tatts wrote this review. One post, its pretty obvious. Rocket Dork.

WillySP
12-27-14, 12:30
Nice report, but it would have been better to place it in the Belvidere forum with the other reports about it.Sorry, that is what I get for not putting my glasses on. Sucks to get older.

Steve4100
12-27-14, 15:05
Sorry, that is what I get for not putting my glasses on. Sucks to get older.Boy do I understand that. Sucks getting old, particularly since seeing is not the only thing that doesn't work. LOL.

WillySP
12-27-14, 20:46
Boy do I understand that. Sucks getting old, particularly since seeing is not the only thing that doesn't work. LOL.At least they have pills for the other thing!! LOL.

Rubenme2
12-29-14, 12:55
I wonder what girl at ELB with the the tatts wrote this review. One post, its pretty obvious. Rocket Dork.If it's the one I'm thinking of she shouldn't need to put up fake reviews. We all know the gun and holster is sweet and good to go.

But maybe there's another tatted princess at ELB who needs attention.

JimmyCums
01-01-15, 21:17
In the last few weeks I have been to ERS and CV in Belv. I tried Royal once loved the table shower but won't go back. I like ERS the best and CV a close second. Royal can not even come close. I've only been to ELB one time and liked it a lot. I'm trying to decide if CL would be good too. I went there a long time ago and the girl I chose acted like she barely wanted to move and so I have not been back. I wonder if it has changed. So where to go next. I am not sure.

Just a note to whomever reads this and you can just delete this. The last report I wrote was not a fake. Neither is this one.

Drizzt
03-19-15, 13:46
Went to ers yesterday and today stopped to see anna at aos well I get there and never been there before so she shows up to door in nightie looks average she takes my 60 for the hour then shows me to a room leaves and comes back with leggings on under nightie and dosent speak English well at all so conversation is minimal I know I'm going to have to do something so show I'm not uncle LEO so I just rub on her ass and private till she leaves and comes back with the legging s gone LOL massage was good on flip she offered CFS for Cnote and I haven't had sex in a while wife don't have my libido I said yes was a MISTAKE was loose and willy went limp maybe just me but didn't do that for long then just let her do a HE which she has a nice technique and I finished in short order I could have gotten much cheaper but am a newb should have only gotten half hour and an he would have been much more satisfied and more for the buck will know better next time I would repeat overall good experience just would have opted out of the CFS. ERS was much better experience for the buck tho IMHO.

Steve4100
03-20-15, 08:07
Went to ers yesterday and today stopped to see anna at aos well I get there and never been there before so she shows up to door in nightie looks average she takes my 60 for the hour then shows me to a room leaves and comes back with leggings on under nightie and dosent speak English well at all so conversation is minimal I know I'm going to have to do something so show I'm not uncle LEO so I just rub on her ass and private till she leaves and comes back with the legging s gone LOL massage was good on flip she offered CFS for Cnote and I haven't had sex in a while wife don't have my libido I said yes was a MISTAKE was loose and willy went limp maybe just me but didn't do that for long then just let her do a HE which she has a nice technique and I finished in short order I could have gotten much cheaper but am a newb should have only gotten half hour and an he would have been much more satisfied and more for the buck will know better next time I would repeat overall good experience just would have opted out of the CFS. ERS was much better experience for the buck tho IMHO.Good report, but I think both of these places are in Belvidere (ERS is for sure) and would be better suited in that thread. Thanks for the information though.

Drizzt
03-20-15, 09:51
I put my ears report in belvedere forum but AOS is on north main st in rockford wanted to try it cause it was much closer but I had overall better experience at ERS and that report you can read in belvedere forum.

JasonJp82
05-06-15, 20:51
Hey gentlemen I'm new here and one wanted to say Hi. But second is I have some big questions I tried to look through posts but there are just so many to look through I was on page 44 and didn't completely find my answers so I'll ask them.

I just moved to the Rockford area from the south side of Chicago. I've heard massage places around offer FS but which ones and how do you go about asking for it.

I went to executive relaxation station today saw Amanda and had a great time very beautiful great body IMO and got a He. I know enough to get in the door but the places in Chicago you walk in make your selection go to room and don't have to do much other than undress them and boom FS. Here seems different and does relaxation station even offer FS. I glanced in room and saw no hats. If they don't what places do any recommendation are great as I sent know too much about the area other than BP selection is kinda slim out here as to what I'm used to LOL.

JasonJp82
05-06-15, 22:12
Hi I'm new here but wanted time say Hi and make my first post.

I just moved here from the south side of Chicago and the parlors there are completely different than here so I have some questions.

I found the executive relaxation station today and saw Amanda got to saw she was beautiful with a great body. Great massage and HE but I was wanting more but asked and she said it wasn't allowed. Is there a way to ask that is proper out here? Or any other parlors that are FS like I'm used to??

I've read like 45 pages on this forum and seen some like you get cumfy first which I'm used to and did today but like I said looking for FS and some posts say CL or other letters and I have no flipping clue what those mean LOL please help a brother out.

Mr Stinky
05-07-15, 08:51

I just moved here from the south side of Chicago and the parlors there are completely different than here so I have some questions.

I found the executive relaxation station today and saw Amanda got to saw she was beautiful with a great body. Great massage and HE but I was wanting more but asked and she said it wasn't allowed. Is there a way to ask that is proper out here? Or any other parlors that are FS like I'm used to??

I've read like 45 pages on this forum and seen some like you get cumfy first which I'm used to and did today but like I said looking for FS and some posts say CL or other letters and I have no flipping clue what those mean LOL please help a brother out.First off, Jason, you should understand that being a "regular member" your posts aren't posted right away like a "senior" member. It has to be approved by admin, so don't double post.

Secondly, asking about FS on the public board is a definite no-no. We don't talk about FS on this board. Uncle LEO does monitor us and wouldn't you hate to be the one that had one of our favorite places closed down? Doesn't matter how long it takes, RTFF.

Stinky Out.

Young Man
05-07-15, 21:19

I've read like 45 pages on this forum and seen some like you get cumfy first which I'm used to and did today but like I said looking for FS and some posts say CL or other letters and I have no flipping clue what those mean LOL please help a brother out.The 2 lingerie places, and AMP in Rockford offer what you are looking for. The 2 places, and AMP in Belvidere are pretty much what you had today.

I have to be honest, I do not know why we can't kick a newbie in the right direction. Lets face it, Uncle LEO as you put it more inclined to RTFF then a newbie I could be wrong, but if I was LEO and collecting evidence that is exactly what I would do. And document the shit out of everything since you need to get anything done in LE.

Jason you can post your experiences here without revealing too much.

Good Luck,

YM.

JasonJp82
05-08-15, 23:43
The 2 lingerie places, and AMP in Rockford offer what you are looking for. The 2 places, and AMP in Belvidere are pretty much what you had today.

I have to be honest, I do not know why we can't kick a newbie in the right direction. Lets face it, Uncle LEO as you put it more inclined to RTFF then a newbie I could be wrong, but if I was LEO and collecting evidence that is exactly what I would do. And document the shit out of everything since you need to get anything done in LE.

Good Luck,

YM.Sorry like I said I'm new here so lingo I don't know and I didn't know about the delay in posting. My bad.

Krlj918
05-11-15, 17:12
Geez Stinky,

Someone new wants to come on board and YOU determine, "We don't post about FS on this board!" And then follow up with a RTFF?

Because you carry the the title "Senior Member, does this make you "Legend in you own mind" and give you the right to be so rude?

I sincerely hope you readjust your attitude.

Seriously, Do you really believe Uncle LEO hasn't figured out this and many other sites?

Krlj918.

First off, Jason, you should understand that being a "regular member" your posts aren't posted right away like a "senior" member. It has to be approved by admin, so don't double post.

Secondly, asking about FS on the public board is a definite no-no. We don't talk about FS on this board. Uncle LEO does monitor us and wouldn't you hate to be the one that had one of our favorite places closed down? Doesn't matter how long it takes, RTFF.

Stinky Out.

Kellster
05-12-15, 00:31
Hey gentlemen I'm new here and one wanted to say Hi. But second is I have some big questions I tried to look through posts but there are just so many to look through I was on page 44 and didn't completely find my answers so I'll ask them.

I just moved to the Rockford area from the south side of Chicago. I've heard massage places around offer FS but which ones and how do you go about asking for it.

I went to executive relaxation station today saw Amanda and had a great time very beautiful great body IMO and got a He. I know enough to get in the door but the places in Chicago you walk in make your selection go to room and don't have to do much other than undress them and boom FS. Here seems different and does relaxation station even offer FS. I glanced in room and saw no hats. If they don't what places do any recommendation are great as I sent know too much about the area other than BP selection is kinda slim out here as to what I'm used to LOL.Yeah, the two American parlors in Belvidere don't offer FS. I'm not looking for that anyway so it's not a big deal. The draw of those places is 1. You can choose your gal and 2. A variety of American gals to choose from. At AMPs you're usually stuck with whoever they give you which can vary greatly in looks and age- and they leave often.

Rockford might have some FS places from my readings on here- I haven't gone there though. The area around there might not be the safest- not sure. Also outside of Rockford the AMPs are more likely to offer FS than American places- not all of them- but some. Probably best to do some research on here, try a few that sound appealing, and post some reports. A lot of the senior members resent newbies who ask for advice before contributing any posts. Just my advice. Good luck!

Mr Stinky
05-12-15, 11:39
Just to piss you off Krij918. Jason has 2 posts. Actually 1 because he double posted his QUESTION. Go back and read the forum and find out how many newbies in the past were flamed for asking questions without giving any info. Then again, you may not remember because you're a "SENIOR member with 40 posts and I'm only a Senior member with over 400. Jason may be a greatest guy on these boards, but do YOU want to take the chance that YOU gave a cop the info that shut down a place? I'd love to have a battle of wits with you, but I don't fight unarmed men.

Stinky Pissed!

Rocket Dork
05-12-15, 13:02
Stinky is pissed! I have never seen Stinky pissed. I am hiding till Stinky has calmed down. Rocket Dork.

Mr Stinky
05-12-15, 13:11
Stinky is pissed! I have never seen Stinky pissed. I am hiding till Stinky has calmed down. Rocket Dork.LOL! It's OK RD. I just don't like having my intentions and history stepped on. Had he said "this is my opinion" that would be cool. But he took shots at me first. But you're safe Rocket Dork. LOL.

Stinky Calmed Down.

Paul Stearn
06-09-15, 17:19
Saw AMY not the youngest but very good table shower (to completion) and then a wonderful massage. Old school AMP.

Krlj918
06-11-15, 15:13
It would be nice if some people posted useful information without being "flamed" by a "legend in his own mind" claiming fame for posting over 400+ messages.

If calling you out for being a rude pisses you off SO WHAT! Get over it-post something useful for once or just go away.

Please don't respond-remember, I'm unarmed.

Have a great day-Krlj918.

Stinky is pissed! I have never seen Stinky pissed. I am hiding till Stinky has calmed down. Rocket Dork.

Paul Stearn
06-11-15, 18:00
It would be nice if some people posted useful information without being "flamed" by a "legend in his own mind" claiming fame for posting over 400+ messages.

If calling you out for being a rude pisses you off SO WHAT! Get over it-post something useful for once or just go away.

Please don't respond-remember, I'm unarmed.

Have a great day-Krlj918.What exactly is useful in your post?

Rocket Dork
06-11-15, 20:49
What exactly is useful in your post?He waited a month to respond to Stinkys post. We all have moved on. Have a good one! Rocket Dork.

Coeltrain
06-16-15, 22:52
Was there today found 5 on tap, all doable. Had Cindy 5,9 tall, 135 weight nice hair and completion say 35 ish. Grate time, will repeat. Has a Steve tat on her belly, can't understand it. Great attitude and shape see size. Loved DATY. Made my week finding a new place! THanks to all posters.

Mr Stinky
06-17-15, 09:19
Thank you my friends. Let's find more enjoyable things to argue about.

Next victim.

Mr Stinky... A Legend in My Own Mind.

Turkey John
06-26-15, 03:53
I have been away from the hobby and this board for a long time. So, I thought I'the earn my way back in by providing some basic information to the new guys who want to do the Belvidere massage places or the Rockford lingerie shops. Some of my information may be dated, since I don't know if standard tip amounts have changed or if new places have opened. However, if you read this material, you'll be better equipped to manage situations that you find yourself in.

In Rockford, there are two lingerie shops (1. Exclusive Lingerie Boutique, and 2. Chantilly Lace). In Belvidere there are two massage places (1. Executive Relaxation Station, and 2. Cest La Vi). Google the names of the places and you will find the addresses.

In Belvidere, the standard appointment duration is 50 minutes. The basic program is: you walk in, look at a selection of women, pick your preference, go to a private room, clean up in the shower and get a lame massage with 'happy ending'. In the middle of your session, she'll offer you the opportunity to massage her, then after a while, you'll switch back to her massaging you for the ending. The happy ending will be by hand, or her breasts. Performing oral, receiving oral, intercourse, digital penetration are all against the rules and 99.999% of the women follow the rules. Don't expect more and you won't be disappointed. Door fee is around $100, standard tip for acceptable service is $20.

In Rockford, you can get an appointment for 15 minutes, 30 minutes, or 60 minutes (or something similar). The basic program is: you walk in, look at a selection of women, pick your preference, go to a private room, and "play" with the model you have chosen. Play can mean watch her try on and model lingerie, touching, oral, or full service. I like to think of it as a really long lap dance with a happy ending. Door fee depends on the amount of time you select. I don't remember exact numbers, but it's something like this: $40 for 15 minutes; $60 for 30 minutes; $75 for 60 minutes (probably actually 50 minutes). I always go for 60 minutes. $15 for an extra 30 minutes is the best value you will ever find in this hobby!!

At all places, you will be expected to pay the door fee as soon as you pick your lady. Some aggressive employees (owners?) will try to get you to pay the fee before you have seen the lineup (in cases where you don't have an appointment). Ha! Be smart, only pay after you know for sure that you're staying.

You tip in advance at these places (before your session). You can tip more afterwards, if you like, but the amount of the advance tip either 1) sets the tone for the session (Belvidere), or 2) is code for the service you want (Rockford). In Belvidere, $20 is standard. If you tip $20 at the beginning don't expect her to be as enthusiastic as if you start with $30. I sometimes put out $30 and let her know I have more money to tip based on how much fun we have. The more you duke her in the beginning, the better the tone of your session.

In Rockford, a $60 tip means you want oral, a $100 tip means full service. Simple.

As stated above, you're expected to pay the door fee before you head to your private room. Sometimes, you don't have the exact bills needed and she'll need to bring you some change. Sometimes the change is conveniently "forgotten" and disappears into someone's G-string. So, if I have $20 change coming from the door fee and I am in Rockford looking for oral, I will leave $40 in the tip location and when she returns just motion to where I put the $40 and ask her to add the change to that. In Belvidere, after you're done with your shower and sitting on the table waiting for her, the tip should be clearly visible lying on a chair or on a towel rack so she can easily see it and grab it with no fanfare. In Rockford, I usually put the tip on the sink, arm of the couch, or the towel rack.

DO NOT bring bill denominations with you that will create difficult change making situations for the girls. 1) we're not dealing with magna cum laude here, 2) I once paid with a $100 bill for a $75 session and I waited 20 minutes for her to return to the room. I think I was the first customer of the day and they did not have cash on hand to make change. Bring $20's, and $5's.

DO NOT bring excess money with you. Bring the door fee and what you expect to tip. Leave everything else in the trunk of your car. In Belvidere, I usually bring door + $60. If I feel like being generous with my tip, I have extra money on hand. If I don't feel like being generous and my additional money is stolen, it's only $40, not the end of the world. In Rockford, I bring door + $100.

In Belvidere, there are massage tables which is where you will wait for your lady after you have showered. Make sure you wash your ass and balls. I am ashamed that this needs to be said, but apparently (according to the ladies) not all guys know that they leak and create weird smells during the day. In Rockford, you'll be waiting in your room as she takes your money to the cashier. Use this alone time to wash up. There will be soap by the sink, a supply of wash cloths and hand towels. She'll be happier to be with you if you smell good and are clean (see above). The Rockford rooms have a couch. She will cover the cushions with a bed sheet and that's where you'll be waiting for her when she returns.

In Belvidere, when the session starts, she will come to you (as you're sitting on the table, naked as a jaybird) and hug you. If you start to unhook her bra, she'll oblige and remove it for you. If you don't make that move, she'll not take it off. In Rockford, when she returns, she'll cover the door and start whatever her program is. You'll be sitting on the couch, naked, before she starts.

Useful Points:

1) For any of the locations, read the forum in advance and figure out which girl you want to meet with. Call the place and make an appointment with her. The problem with first meetings is that she doesn't know if you are LE or not and it's uneasy for her. Making an appointment helps put her at ease and you'll have a better session. She may claim to remember seeing you before. If she does not go with 'remembering you from before', if she asks, tell her your friend Scott referred you.

After your first visit, to show that you have been there before, it is useful to mention that you'the like to use the bathroom and start walking in that direction. So, as you're walking to your private room, let her know you have to make a quick pit stop and head to the bathroom. This will help you when you have an appointment with a new girl or when you just go in cold and pick from the line up. How will you know where the bathroom is? You will know because the first time you were there you needed to use it and you asked for directions to it.

2) NEVER and I mean NEVER pick the hottest girl in the lineup. In situations where you do not have the advance appointment, NEVER pick the hottest girl in the lineup. The hottest girl in the lineup expects to have money thrown at her just for being hot. All she has to do is look at you and smile and the world is hers. My memories of best sessions are with the girl next door types who were happy to have been picked. The worst session was with the hottie who expected me to be ready in 30 seconds and wanted to get the job done while sitting 10' away.

SamPerkins420
07-28-15, 13:45
I'm going to be in that area next week and want to check it out. Two girls are recent additions to their gallery. Andreya & Madison. Both are cute (for that place) and appear to be younger than 30. Has anyone spent any time with them? If so, review?

Thanks in advance. I'm fine with PM reply if you're more comfortable with that.

SP.

SamPerkins420
07-28-15, 13:53
The 2 lingerie places, and AMP in Rockford offer what you are looking for. The 2 places, and AMP in Belvidere are pretty much what you had today.

Good Luck,

YM.The only way a forum like this can help the cops is by I'd'ing someone that may be a provider, then it would be on the cops to catch that person in the act. You cannot use a message board statement as evidence in any criminal trial. At best it would be considered Hearsay / Innuendo, at worst, Libel.

You could flat out say on here "I gave (name a person) money in exchange for sex on this date at this time at this location," and it wouldn't hold up for a moment in court. Disclaimer. I'm an atty though not criminal.

Castlerae
07-28-15, 20:04
The only way a forum like this can help the cops is by I'd'ing someone that may be a provider, then it would be on the cops to catch that person in the act. You cannot use a message board statement as evidence in any criminal trial. At best it would be considered Hearsay / Innuendo, at worst, Libel.

You could flat out say on here "I gave (name a person) money in exchange for sex on this date at this time at this location," and it wouldn't hold up for a moment in court. Disclaimer. I'm an atty though not criminal.The problem with giving out any details here is that while crazy Uncle LEO can't take it into court, a district attorney *might* find it more than enough to get a search warrant from a compliant judge, and I think that's the last thing anyone here wants, true?

GMan25
08-27-15, 23:33
Has anyone been to Authentic Oriental recently? I went a few months back, saw Anna. Just curious how your experience was and also wondering if anyone else works there etc.

Viriato
08-28-15, 02:06
The only way a forum like this can help the cops is by I'd'ing someone that may be a provider, then it would be on the cops to catch that person in the act. You cannot use a message board statement as evidence in any criminal trial. At best it would be considered Hearsay / Innuendo, at worst, Libel.I agree with you there mate, but we all know how crooked politics in Chicago are. I have no doubt that at least some police might use information here to entrap or even harass local providers until they shut down. Worse, you also have the NIMBY types who could use this information to harass providers and their clients. I completely understand the atmosphere of paranoia, unfortunately.

I have been away from the hobby and this board for a long time. So, I thought I'the earn my way back in by providing some basic information to the new guys who want to do the Belvidere massage places or the Rockford lingerie shops. Some of my information may be dated, since I don't know if standard tip amounts have changed or if new places have opened. However, if you read this material, you'll be better equipped to manage situations that you find yourself in.Hey, thank you so much for the info on Executive Relaxation and the Lingerie shops. I've been to Executive before and enjoyed it but haven't stopped by either lingerie store yet. I was thinking of hitting up ELB but wanted to do some research before heading up there so I didn't get ripped off or anything. Apparently I was just looking in the wrong place; who would've thought to look in the Massage board?

By the way, is it true that some of the girls at Executive let you titty fuck them? I hadn't see a hint of that yet in any of my visits. Maybe I'm just trying the wrong girls. I'd fuckin' LOVE to cum all over Dawn's massive titties!

Xxofe
08-28-15, 10:58
By the way, is it true that some of the girls at Executive let you titty fuck them? I hadn't see a hint of that yet in any of my visits. Maybe I'm just trying the wrong girls. I'd fuckin' LOVE to cum all over Dawn's massive titties!I don't know about Dawn specifically, I do know from experience several girls do. Not all who do however will let you cum there as well, they will do it until they think you are going to cum then switch back to the hand. The Russian I have experienced has always been with the girl on top, never the other way around. You get there by flat out asking the lady if you can do it, but be polite and respectful.

Kellster
08-28-15, 14:28
I don't know about Dawn specifically, I do know from experience several girls do. Not all who do however will let you cum there as well, they will do it until they think you are going to cum then switch back to the hand. The Russian I have experienced has always been with the girl on top, never the other way around. You get there by flat out asking the lady if you can do it, but be polite and respectful.I had a dream about Dawn. I dreamt it was my first time there several years ago, she provided that- although she was on top and finished me off there. I have not dreamt of it in awhile but would assume nothing would have changed.

Massageme5
09-11-15, 21:23
Had a 45 minute session with Andreya today. Only been there two months, so a little "green". Nice girl, great body, but left me disappointed. Did the normal routine, left the $60 on the sink, but she didn't do anything other than grind on me for 40 minutes, then said, "We better get dressed". Don't know if yesterday's backpage sting has these girls on edge. Think I'm trying Char next time.

Young Man
09-12-15, 09:44
Had a 45 minute session with Andreya today. Only been there two months, so a little "green". Nice girl, great body, but left me disappointed. Did the normal routine, left the $60 on the sink, but she didn't do anything other than grind on me for 40 minutes, then said, "We better get dressed". Don't know if yesterday's backpage sting has these girls on edge. Think I'm trying Char next time.You need to make it clear what you are looking for. I do not like to pay up front for this very reason. Remember these girls are not law enforcement you can talk openly.

mwvoyeur
10-03-15, 00:03
Did you get totally comfortable or did you leave your shorts on? If you leave any clothing on it can derail a session.

Had a 45 minute session with Andreya today. Only been there two months, so a little "green". Nice girl, great body, but left me disappointed. Did the normal routine, left the $60 on the sink, but she didn't do anything other than grind on me for 40 minutes, then said, "We better get dressed". Don't know if yesterday's backpage sting has these girls on edge. Think I'm trying Char next time.

EBoomer
10-03-15, 09:17
You need to make it clear what you are looking for. I do not like to pay up front for this very reason. Remember these girls are not law enforcement you can talk openly.Sure, but if you are explicit with your words, they may suspect YOU are LEO, and you might not get what you want.

EBoomer
10-03-15, 09:22
Had a 45 minute session with Andreya today. Only been there two months, so a little "green". Nice girl, great body, but left me disappointed. Did the normal routine, left the $60 on the sink, but she didn't do anything other than grind on me for 40 minutes, then said, "We better get dressed". Don't know if yesterday's backpage sting has these girls on edge. Think I'm trying Char next time.Hmm. I had a REALLY nice experience with her recently (tipped the usual 100, got it all). She's a little new to the game, so she might be a little YMMV and inconsistent from one time to the next?

GMan25
10-13-15, 20:44
I had been once or twice before, but each visit was months apart. Driving through Rockford, and thought WTH. I called ahead (recommended, even if just 5 minutes ahead). Got right in. Anna was very friendly and the massage was actually very good. I had no recollection of my previous massages there. Anna is no spring chicken, but she has stayed in decent enough shape for my tastes. She has a full menu available, and $ gets you everything. After the fun stuff, she continued to massage the rest of my legs and feet. Either I am getting old and my memory is going or Anna has upped her game. Either way, today was a very good experience.

Robert387
11-26-15, 17:28
There's at least 3 gals (Josline, Asia, & Suzy) who are new -- at least to me -- at Chantilly. Don't see any pics of them on the website. Anyone have any information about them from a previous session or at least have seen them in the line-up? Thanks.

Rob Roy
11-29-15, 17:15
There's at least 3 gals (Josline, Asia, & Suzy) who are new -- at least to me -- at Chantilly. Don't see any pics of them on the website. Anyone have any information about them from a previous session or at least have seen them in the line-up? Thanks.I recently stopped there and across the street. Did not stay at either place as none of the girls at eitehr place were really too my liking.

One of the girls at CL was Suzy. She was advertising on backpage, I saw her and it was not an enjoyable experience. Did not like doing it at all, refused oral and complained the while time about an upset stomach. She is cute and very short, not even 5 foot I would guess. Regardless I would not repeat eith her. She was giving me the evil eye type thing when I was there so I do think she remembered me. Although I do not think she knows I did the bad review on here. Under the backpage girls.

These are the pics from her backpage ad. They are at least several months old as she had the same ad up for a couple months starting in late summer, but they are definitely her.

Stan Man
12-02-15, 18:08
I recently stopped there and across the street. Did not stay at either place as none of the girls at eitehr place were really too my liking.

One of the girls at CL was Suzy. She was advertising on backpage, I saw her and it was not an enjoyable experience. Did not like doing it at all, refused oral and complained the while time about an upset stomach. She is cute and very short, not even 5 foot I would guess. Regardless I would not repeat eith her. She was giving me the evil eye type thing when I was there so I do think she remembered me. Although I do not think she knows I did the bad review on here. Under the backpage girls.

These are the pics from her backpage ad. They are at least several months old as she had the same ad up for a couple months starting in late summer, but they are definitely her.I saw her about a week ago. Just did a report in "General Reports" about her. She was not complaining about a bad stomach during my time with her.

Fizzman
12-02-15, 18:09
I'm coming to Rockford in January and want to visit a AMP while there. I know the 90's in Rockford are gone but was hopping for some help. I see for an hour rainbow is 70 & Authentic is 60 to enter. What can I expect so they won't see me as a newbie, and how far my I go? Thanks GMan25 for the great review of Authentic. I'm not interested in Chantilly or the place across the street. I like the whole massage experiences. Please help me.

Mr Stinky
12-08-15, 14:47
There's a new place in Loves Park advertising on CL. Majestic Spa. Having their 'Grand Opening'. I guess they opened Friday or Saturday. I stopped in today and was their first customer. Al least so they said. Very nice and roomy. No shower so come clean LOL. Two ladies were working. One a tall and very attractive Asian who spoke fairly good English. The other was short, stout and older. A mamas an type. Guess who I got! Massage was GREAT. Shoulders, back, legs, face, crotch and feet all received great attention. A half hour is 39, a full hour is 70. Well worth is for the massage. I did leave a tip of 40. I WILL repeat. Senior friends can message me for more info.

Stinky Very Happy.

Paul Stearn
12-09-15, 14:27
There's a new place in Loves Park advertising on CL. Majestic Spa. Having their 'Grand Opening'. I guess they opened Friday or Saturday. I stopped in today and was their first customer. Al least so they said. Very nice and roomy. No shower so come clean LOL. Two ladies were working. One a tall and very attractive Asian who spoke fairly good English. The other was short, stout and older. A mamas an type. Guess who I got! Massage was GREAT. Shoulders, back, legs, face, crotch and feet all received great attention. A half hour is 39, a full hour is 70. Well worth is for the massage. I did leave a tip of 40. I WILL repeat. Senior friends can message me for more info.

Stinky Very Happy.Went there Monday morning unfortunately the short gal was the only one working. Nice massage the same attention. Also left. 40 - no issue with my hands roaming but total refusal of any oral. Will definitely repeat. Stopped next door at Vic and Jims. Nice local bar and reasonable prices for well.

Ranger620
12-12-15, 23:22
Went there Monday morning unfortunately the short gal was the only one working. Nice massage the same attention. Also left. 40 - no issue with my hands roaming but total refusal of any oral. Will definitely repeat. Stopped next door at Vic and Jims. Nice local bar and reasonable prices for well.Went today and got the tall very attractive girl. CoCo gave me one of the best head to toe therapeutic massages I've ever had. One of the best finishes I've had in a while as well. I will also say she has the nicest set of tits I've had the pleasure of massaging in the area and she doesn't wear a bra for easy access!

Hopefully she stays around for a while so I can explore other possibilities.

Thanks Mr. Stinky for your post.

BTW. It was $60 for an hour.

BBBJ Fan
12-15-15, 03:40
Went today and got the tall very attractive girl. CoCo gave me one of the best head to toe therapeutic massages I've ever had. One of the best finishes I've had in a while as well. I will also say she has the nicest set of tits I've had the pleasure of massaging in the area and she doesn't wear a bra for easy access!

BTW. It was $60 for an hour.I was there the second day they opened and I can confirm Coco has amazing tits and the massage was very good. I will be going back.

LuvEmReal
12-22-15, 19:24
Went today and got the tall very attractive girl. CoCo gave me one of the best head to toe therapeutic massages I've ever had. One of the best finishes I've had in a while as well. I will also say she has the nicest set of tits I've had the pleasure of massaging in the area and she doesn't wear a bra for easy access!

BTW. It was $60 for an hour.Merry Christmas to me! CoCo is awesome, a nice looking woman and this is NOT her first rodeo. I agree, she gave me one of the best massages I have ever had too. I can handle / like a lot of pressure and she delivers! IMO her tits are great, nipples very responsive and a very enthusiastic finish.

They are currently running a $60 special for the holidays as the regular price is $70. Well worth the 60/40.

Fizzman
12-26-15, 07:06
I'm coming to Rockford in January and want to visit a AMP while there. I know the 90's in Rockford are gone but was hopping for some help. I see for an hour rainbow is 70 & Authentic is 60 to enter. What can I expect so they won't see me as a newbie, and how far my I go? Thanks GMan25 for the great review of Authentic. I'm not interested in Chantilly or the place across the street. I like the whole massage experiences. Please help me.I'm still looking for some info about Rockford AMP's. I see some good thing about Majestic Spa, and would like a little more info on where to find the place. It looks like I will be making mutable trips any help would be great. Please PM info if you would feel better doing that.

LuvEmReal
12-26-15, 09:02
I'm still looking for some info about Rockford AMP's. I see some good thing about Majestic Spa, and would like a little more info on where to find the place. It looks like I will be making mutable trips any help would be great. Please PM info if you would feel better doing that.The boards for Rockford as well as Belvidere are loaded with info so I'm not sure what more intell anyone can provide you that's not already posted. ? Regarding the address / locations of these places, do a quick search on google and set your GPS or Maps, they will take you right to the location of your choice. You have been to AMPs before so just act as you have in the past. Good luck and have fun.

Fizzman
12-26-15, 09:54
The boards for Rockford as well as Belvidere are loaded with info so I'm not sure what more intell anyone can provide you that's not already posted. ? Regarding the address / locations of these places, do a quick search on google and set your GPS or Maps, they will take you right to the location of your choice. You have been to AMPs before so just act as you have in the past. Good luck and have fun.Well I guess I was looking for info on prices, extras available, and best place. Locations are sometimes hard to find if new or people use slang for names. Plus sometimes someone PM's you a place or girl a little off the radar that makes the whole trip. But thanks for your help and reply.

Steve4100
12-26-15, 10:59
Well I guess I was looking for info on prices, extras available, and best place. Locations are sometimes hard to find if new or people use slang for names. Plus sometimes someone PM's you a place or girl a little off the radar that makes the whole trip. But thanks for your help and reply.Read the general reports section for Rockford or Belvidere. All the answers are there. You may have to go back a year or more to get pricing. Girls change often so names are hit or miss.

Fizzman
12-30-15, 18:03
After all the reading trying to find more about the AMP's and reading more about places I don't want to go like CL, CLV and EX. I give up. Kind of a wast of time for me. When I will just be in Rockford a couple of times, and don't need a complete history lesson. I will just take Gman25's review of Authentic and run with it. Majestic seems like a great message but not a lot of extras. Royal same thing minus the great message. Then Rainbow is just bad. Is this about right?

RandomMadison
01-01-16, 18:02
I have seen some reviews on here about the place on North Main and I was wondering if the place was still open and how a typical visit goes. I also can't seem to find a phone number to call ahead so any help would be appreciated. If you have other details on what they provide please do tell.

Thanks!

RandomMadison
01-01-16, 18:07
I had been once or twice before, but each visit was months apart. Driving through Rockford, and thought WTH. I called ahead (recommended, even if just 5 minutes ahead). Got right in. Anna was very friendly and the massage was actually very good. I had no recollection of my previous massages there. Anna is no spring chicken, but she has stayed in decent enough shape for my tastes. She has a full menu available, and $ gets you everything. After the fun stuff, she continued to massage the rest of my legs and feet. Either I am getting old and my memory is going or Anna has upped her game. Either way, today was a very good experience.Thinking of going but I would like to know if the place is still open and if they have a phone number. What a typical visit is like and what people would typically tip. I am kinda new to the hobby so it would be helpful to get some information.

Any girl you can recommend?

Paul Stearn
01-04-16, 09:07
Thinking of going but I would like to know if the place is still open and if they have a phone number. What a typical visit is like and what people would typically tip. I am kinda new to the hobby so it would be helpful to get some information.

Any girl you can recommend?Rarely more than one girl there, generally Anna. Tip as always depends on what you want.

Authentic Oriental Massage.

312-636-2122.

3424 and Main St.

Rockford, IL, 61103.

TurboHo02
01-15-16, 08:26
Hey guys just moved from Chicago been following the board for a bit just decided to take the plunge. Been to multiple AMP in Chicago so not new to this just wondering if there are any good AMP around Rockford Belvidere area. Seen some mixed reviews not look8 ng for the older ladies and haven't seen if any offer provider selection. Looking for 20's to early 30's in providers thanks yall.

Paul Stearn
01-15-16, 12:43
Hey guys just moved from Chicago been following the board for a bit just decided to take the plunge. Been to multiple AMP in Chicago so not new to this just wondering if there are any good AMP around Rockford Belvidere area. Seen some mixed reviews not look8 ng for the older ladies and haven't seen if any offer provider selection. Looking for 20's to early 30's in providers thanks yall.Good luck!

Steve4100
01-15-16, 17:17
Hey guys just moved from Chicago been following the board for a bit just decided to take the plunge. Been to multiple AMP in Chicago so not new to this just wondering if there are any good AMP around Rockford Belvidere area. Seen some mixed reviews not look8 ng for the older ladies and haven't seen if any offer provider selection. Looking for 20's to early 30's in providers thanks yall.There is sooooooo much information on both the Belvidere forums and the Rockford forums that all of your questions would be answered multiple times. Hard to believe you have "been following the boards"? Read and learn, try a place out and report back. Good luck.

Young Man
01-15-16, 17:29
Hey guys just moved from Chicago been following the board for a bit just decided to take the plunge. Been to multiple AMP in Chicago so not new to this just wondering if there are any good AMP around Rockford Belvidere area. Seen some mixed reviews not look8 ng for the older ladies and haven't seen if any offer provider selection. Looking for 20's to early 30's in providers thanks yall.In Rockford the only AMP I have been too lately has an older lady there. The 2 AMPs in Belvidere are the typical Chinese variety where the girls and services are dependent on who is working.

If your just looking for a good rub and tug, hit up one of the 2 places in Belvidere. If you are looking for something more, head out to East. Back the way you came.

Good Luck, report back.

YM.

TurboHo02
01-15-16, 23:38
There is sooooooo much information on both the Belvidere forums and the Rockford forums that all of your questions would be answered multiple times. Hard to believe you have "been following the boards"? Read and learn, try a place out and report back. Good luck.I have read back not to much recent stuff listed on any AMP besides the north Main one which said only two girls one older there most of time nothing recent about Belvidere or other AMP that I have seen sir.

And to the guy that said head to East what's east?

Young Man
01-16-16, 02:06
I have read back not to much recent stuff listed on any AMP besides the north Main one which said only two girls one older there most of time nothing recent about Belvidere or other AMP that I have seen sir.

And to the guy that said head to East what's east?If your from Chicago head that way.

YM.

Steve4100
01-16-16, 09:12
I have read back not to much recent stuff listed on any AMP besides the north Main one which said only two girls one older there most of time nothing recent about Belvidere or other AMP that I have seen sir.

And to the guy that said head to East what's east?You could not have read much on the Belvidere Massage Thread. There are at least 6 posts about the 2 AMPs in Belvidere. All within the past 2 months. More if you read further, but I am not doing it for you. And if you are not looking for an AMP, but a massage then you should also pay attention to all of the posts about CLV and ERS. Hundreds of posts about them with some really good information about the girls. Good luck.
Oh and East is like in compass directions North, South, East, and West.

JayRad90
01-19-16, 18:22
Was in Rockford last night and happen to run across a massage parlor over by Olive Garden by the name is Massage Envy. I remembered reading reports in here if a new one opening up and it rang a bell, I drove by 3 times looking in the window and bought to myself this place looks way too legit, thought I was being pranked or they just had a great front, but decided to pass on the risk and come back to the reports. Turned out I was thinking about Majestic Spa. Glad I didn't go in looking for CoCo! I would have been sorely mistaken!

Can anyone tell me about how old CoCo is at Majestic? Not much info on this place, I am eager to try due to the few reports but I don't get into the older types as I am fairly young. Thanks.

Jay.

Fizzman
01-20-16, 22:02
Tried going to Authentic and they were closed that Monday.

I then went to Rainbow. Older and a little overweight girl named Kim was working. I liked the table shower and sauna but the massage was horrible. Hands were allowed to roam all over during HE. I even got to check the oil. 70 + normal tip. I will pass on this place next time.

DrKallu
01-21-16, 14:28
I hadn't been to an AMP before as I'm pretty young so I was a little hesitant to go but I was in need of a good back massage. I decided to head to Majestic because it was new and close to me so called ahead and asked for CoCo as some of you have mentioned was the better option. No table shower or anything which I guess is unusual for an AMP but the room was big and cozy. I asked for the hourand she started with good back massage and actually walked on my back which was amazing. After the back massage she left the room for a minute and when she returned I noticed she had unbuttoned her shirt and removed her bra to reveal some nice cleavage. On the flip she really only gave a face and scalp massage but then she moved down to my thighs and played with the boys. Being my first time, I felt a little awkward but asked to see her breasts. She seemed hesitant maybe since I was so young but obliged with a $40 tip. She then revealed some of the nicest breasts I've seen despite her being older (I'd say early to mid 40's). She allowed roaming and gave a really good HE in my opinion. Not sure if she allows more as I felt weird and Rockford is pretty shady so you never know haha. I'd say its a decent AMP which is surprising in Rockford. Hope to go back someday but I live in Chicago now which apparently has better options. Anyway thanks for the recommendations guys. Cheers!

Cuda70
01-27-16, 14:21
Tried Majestic on Friday afternoon. The only one there was the little sumo, YoYo. Short chubby older woman. But gave a great massage. With a good finish. Huge tits! And let me play. The place is very clean, and nicely decorated. You can tell they are putting for the effort. Over all a very good experience. I will definately repeat. And I'd like to try CoCo. Does anyone know her schedule?

Robert387
02-01-16, 12:30
Had a decent session with her. Door fee is. 7 for the hour. She's very attractive by AMP standards -- slender, very nice rack, and nice face. Another plus was the warmed massage table -- nice touch!

Back rub was pretty good, but totally lacking in any backdoor tease. I had done the standard rubbing of her thighs while she was at the head of the table so as to be clear about my intent. She was wearing some sort of polyester slacks and a top to match. Just before the flip she excused herself to get a towel to wipe of the oil from my back and legs. I was hoping she'd return topless, but no such luck.

I then flipped and she did the minimal chest and thigh rub thing. I slid my hand under the top and felt her to be braless. She wouldn't take the top off, but agreed to slide it up if I tipped well. I offered. 4 and she insisted on. 6. (I'm convinced that if you offer. 6 they want. 8. I should have offered. 2!) Anyway, I didn't feel like haggling so I just smiled affirmatively and she lifted her top to reveal enhanced see-cups with great nips. I fondled and nibbled, and she went with the HJ. Technique was fine but not outstanding. Bottom line was that I was out the door in exactly 35 minutes from the arrival time.

She works every day except for Tuesdays.

Frankly, I almost certainly won't repeat even though she's good looking and so forth. Been doing this a lot of years and just tire of the gamesmenship that's part of it. The $. 3 total maybe isn't out of line, but then an hour with Nina or Dawn at ERS for about the same amount would result in a lot more sensuality and an even happier ending style-wise.

LuvEmReal
02-01-16, 17:06
Had another great visit with Coco, very good English, pretty and a great body IMO! Walked in and did the 45 minutes for 60 (was there a bit longer). For me, the massage is fantastic with a lot of pressure which I really like and was not rushed what so ever. The flip. A lot of attention to detail, extremely exploratory, not mechanical at all and 3 warm towels later I was all cleaned up feeling like a new man! We never discussed the tip which was really cool, I hate a negotiation during a session its a total buzz kill for me. In total 60/40.

There are a few mixed reviews however I can say that I have always had great visits and ZERO complaints. I rarely repeat with the same person but I have and will continue to do so here.

Castlerae
02-01-16, 22:25
Having heard several good / decent reviews of the Majestic, I was wondering if this is the place everyone is talking about:

http://majesticmassagelovespark.com/

LuvEmReal
02-02-16, 07:32
Having heard several good / decent reviews of the Majestic, I was wondering if this is the place everyone is talking about:

http://majesticmassagelovespark.com/You are correct.

Turkey John
03-07-16, 01:03
http://www.vice.com/read/giving-handjobs-for-money-is-my-least-favorite-kind-of-sex-work?utm_source=vicefbus

World Wise
03-07-16, 11:50
Interesting read TJ. Thanks for sharing.

UberMax
04-05-16, 15:06
So after creeping on these pages for a few months, I finally dreamed that I went into the Majestic in Loves Park. It was an awesome experience! The room was clean, very relaxing music playing, and the young lady who gave my massage was pretty hot. Mid 20's if Inhad tonguess with nice big tits and a slim body. The massage was awesome. I have never had anyone walk on my back before. That was probably the highlight of my visit. When she asked me to flip I think she could sense I was nervous about asking for any "extras" so she simply asked if I was done or if she could "keep going. " Nice HE and cleaned me up with a nice warm towel. I was totally relaxed and put at ease the whole. Time I was there. Will definitely return.

Mr Stinky
04-06-16, 08:55
What was the damage. Door fee and tip? And what was the young lady's name? Any other talent there?

Stinky Very Curious.

Zeeker918
04-06-16, 10:33
Hey guys just moved from Chicago been following the board for a bit just decided to take the plunge. Been to multiple AMP in Chicago so not new to this just wondering if there are any good AMP around Rockford Belvidere area. Seen some mixed reviews not look8 ng for the older ladies and haven't seen if any offer provider selection. Looking for 20's to early 30's in providers thanks yall.Anyone doing a minimal amount of research can find you answers.

UberMax
04-06-16, 12:38
What was the damage. Door fee and tip? And what was the young lady's name? Any other talent there?

Stinky Very Curious.70 door and I tipped 40. I think her name was Lula but was hard to tell. My hearing is not the best and her English was extemely broken. She had to ask me 3 times to flip over before I understood her LOL.

Massageme5
04-06-16, 13:08

Stinky Very Curious.I believe he is talking about Lucy, she is the younger of the two that work there. It's $70 for an hour session, tip is generally 40 to 60. Curious if Lucy took off the top, she wouldn't in the 2 sessions I've had with her.

Mr Stinky
04-13-16, 14:02
I believe he is talking about Lucy, she is the younger of the two that work there. It's $70 for an hour session, tip is generally 40 to 60. Curious if Lucy took off the top, she wouldn't in the 2 sessions I've had with her.Well, I tried Lucy yesterday and definitely won't again. But maybe it was my fault. I like Mea, an older, chubby girl but gives a terrific massage. She was at the desk when I walked in and ASSUMED (For all you newbies, NEVER assume in an AMP) she was my therapist. After getting naked and laying on the table, Lucy walks in and starts working my shoulders. I say, "Whoa girl. I don't want you, I want Mea" She leaves and Coco comes back and says Mea has an appointmenrt and I get Lucy. I should have walked out and asked for my money back. But NOOO. Lucy comes backand is not a happy massager since I rejected her first. Needless to say, the rest of the remaining hour really sucked. Unfortunately, Lucy wouldn't suck. Bummer!! So if you like someone stomping on your back, bearing the shit out ofyour body and yanking on your wee wee til you cry "uncle", see Lucy. But I won't.

UberMax
04-18-16, 15:51
I am really sorry to hear about your experience with Lucy. I feel like my first report on here set someone up for a bad time. She was a little rough with me also, but I enjoyed it and plan on seeing her again very soon. Again I am sorry and I hope to contribute more useful info in the future.

Well, I tried Lucy yesterday and definitely won't again. But maybe it was my fault. I like Mea, an older, chubby girl but gives a terrific massage. She was at the desk when I walked in and ASSUMED (For all you newbies, NEVER assume in an AMP) she was my therapist. After getting naked and laying on the table, Lucy walks in and starts working my shoulders. I say, "Whoa girl. I don't want you, I want Mea" She leaves and Coco comes back and says Mea has an appointmenrt and I get Lucy. I should have walked out and asked for my money back. But NOOO. Lucy comes backand is not a happy massager since I rejected her first. Needless to say, the rest of the remaining hour really sucked. Unfortunately, Lucy wouldn't suck. Bummer!! So if you like someone stomping on your back, bearing the shit out ofyour body and yanking on your wee wee til you cry "uncle", see Lucy. But I won't.

Castlerae
04-25-16, 19:33
I saw this on BP the other day, and the first thing I thought was "How are they going to hide any increase in traffic to that deserted strip mall?

So, has anyone paid them a visit, or are you doing like I am and wondering how long it will be before crazy Uncle LEO pays them a visit?

http://rockford.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-asian-massagegrand-opening-come-in-relaxfoot-and-body-massage/36203260

Oddjob
04-26-16, 03:50
I saw this on BP the other day, and the first thing I thought was "How are they going to hide any increase in traffic to that deserted strip mall?

So, has anyone paid them a visit, or are you doing like I am and wondering how long it will be before crazy Uncle LEO pays them a visit?

http://rockford.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-asian-massagegrand-opening-come-in-relaxfoot-and-body-massage/36203260That's pretty close to where the old Paradise (?) was located. The old spas were in Rockford for a number of years before they were all shutdown in the sex trafficking busts. Maybe they're going to try again. Rockford used to have some of the best and most beautiful young ladies doing massages and I would be happy to go back.

GMan25
04-26-16, 10:36
That's pretty close to where the old Paradise (?) was located. The old spas were in Rockford for a number of years before they were all shutdown in the sex trafficking busts. Maybe they're going to try again. Rockford used to have some of the best and most beautiful young ladies doing massages and I would be happy to go back.Anyone in the area, please TOFTT.

LuvEmReal
04-26-16, 14:02
Anyone in the area, please TOFTT.Batter Up!

New place, several rooms and was clean. The temp dropped outside and they didn't turn on the heat so it was chilly in there nor are.The tables heated so needless to say, the boys crawled back into the cave!

Anyway, was greeted by Mamasan (thin, long hair, typical small chest and no ass) guessing 45 Or so, there is also another person working there however I did not see her but she was with another client. Good FBM and......

I appreciate older / mature asians, they KNOW AND UNDERSTAND the art of ancient Chinese secrets.

Money well spent 60/40.

LuvEmReal
04-26-16, 18:39
Batter Up!

New place, several rooms and was clean. The temp dropped outside and they didn't turn on the heat so it was chilly in there nor are.The tables heated so needless to say, the boys crawled back into the cave!

Anyway, was greeted by Mamasan (thin, long hair, typical small chest and no ass) guessing 45 Or so, there is also another person working there however I did not see her but she was with another client. Good FBM and......

I appreciate older / mature asians, they KNOW AND UNDERSTAND the art of ancient Chinese secrets.

Money well spent 60/40.Error! The tables are NOT heated.

Mr Stinky
04-27-16, 15:44
Error! The tables are NOT heated.Luvemreal is correct in his review. I stopped today. Finally found which doorway was theirs. Mamasan #1 - Lucy _ is a thin lady, kind of pretty and gives a nice, relaxing massage. She gave me the full hour. Massages my neck, ears, head face and the full body. While on my stomach, I had the privilege of doing some roaming. Felt real good. Plenty of accidental bumping and touching. On the flip. Was very skillful. Made me think of a wet dream I once had. When the massage was finished, she dressed me. I like that. On the way out, I saw Mamasan # 2 sitting behind the desk. Couldn't get a real good look, but I'm pretty sure she may be older than Lucy. Very enjoyable hour. Standard rate 60/40. Will repeat.

Stinky Smiling.

Zeeker918
04-28-16, 10:59
I agree, Lucy gave a great massage from head to toe!

I did get a look at the other-larger on top and older. TBD.

Luvemreal is correct in his review. I stopped today. Finally found which doorway was theirs. Mamasan #1 - Lucy _ is a thin lady, kind of pretty and gives a nice, relaxing massage. She gave me the full hour. Massages my neck, ears, head face and the full body. While on my stomach, I had the privilege of doing some roaming. Felt real good. Plenty of accidental bumping and touching. On the flip. Was very skillful. Made me think of a wet dream I once had. When the massage was finished, she dressed me. I like that. On the way out, I saw Mamasan # 2 sitting behind the desk. Couldn't get a real good look, but I'm pretty sure she may be older than Lucy. Very enjoyable hour. Standard rate 60/40. Will repeat.

Stinky Smiling.

Mr Stinky
05-16-16, 14:28
Does anyone know, by chance, if the new AMP on E. State behind Culvers is still open? I went there once and had a decent massage with usual ending, but haven't seen them advertise since the first ad on BP. Total damage was $ including tip, which isn't bad.

Stinky Curious.

SaintChuck
05-21-16, 15:49
Does anyone know, by chance, if the new AMP on E. State behind Culvers is still open? I went there once and had a decent massage with usual ending, but haven't seen them advertise since the first ad on BP. Total damage was $ including tip, which isn't bad.

Stinky Curious.http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wellness-spa-l-grand-opening-10-off-815-764-7989/36232903 Here is their new ad, so I would imagine that they are open. SaintChuck.

Mr Stinky
05-23-16, 12:52
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wellness-spa-l-grand-opening-10-off-815-764-7989/36232903 Here is their new ad, so I would imagine that they are open. SaintChuck.Thank you my friend. I will have to go back and try them again. The first time was a typical AMP experience.

Stinky Out.

Mr Stinky
05-25-16, 15:44
Decided to go back and check them out again. First time was with Lucy. Good massage, nice girl, let me do some roaming and a nice finish. This time I got a girl who's name I couldn't understand. Asked her three time and all I got was "Le" or something like that. Massage was ok, not as good as the one with Lucy. Asked for a donation to make me happy. Gave her. 4 and should have cut that in half. You guys ever have a girl bust your balls? I mean literally!! This girl did and that ended the session right away. She doesn't understand "gentle squeeze" Doubt I'll be back.

FYI. I've never seen one before, but she had a translator. I asked a question and she pulls out this thing that looks like a cell phone. Had me speak into it and typed an 'Asian' language for her. Cool!

Stinky Needs a Release.

LuvEmReal
05-25-16, 18:13
Decided to go back and check them out again. First time was with Lucy. Good massage, nice girl, let me do some roaming and a nice finish. This time I got a girl who's name I couldn't understand. Asked her three time and all I got was "Le" or something like that. Massage was ok, not as good as the one with Lucy. Asked for a donation to make me happy. Gave her. 4 and should have cut that in half. You guys ever have a girl bust your balls? I mean literally!! This girl did and that ended the session right away. She doesn't understand "gentle squeeze" Doubt I'll be back.

FYI. I've never seen one before, but she had a translator. I asked a question and she pulls out this thing that looks like a cell phone. Had me speak into it and typed an 'Asian' language for her. Cool!

Stinky Needs a Release.That sucks! After my first visit I had some higher hopes for that place. Regarding the translator, yes I have seen them and they are pretty cool. The gal at Spa in Belvidere had one a few weeks ago and I should have given her a few choice words LOL.

LuvEmReal
05-29-16, 07:41
Made a recent visit, walked in and Lucy was there. Now in the past I walked out due to having been with her awhile back and didn't care for her however I reluctantly moved forward. She actually gave an incredible massage to my liking and was really impressed. On the flip she tried to negotiate another $90. Are you kidding me? First time I had to negotiate in awhile and I hate that. Proceeded with $40 as usual. It was a good session but I don't believe that I will be choosing her again going forward.

It's about time for them to refresh their personnel and bring in a clone of CoCo.

Young Man
06-08-16, 13:25

Stinky Needs a Release.I went to the AMP behind Culvers on State Street. The woman was so unattractive I just said I would be back another time and left. She was not a grandma, but she was not young. I would say late 30's early 40's, just not attractive at all. She had no sexuality about her. From her looks, to her garb. I would give it a pass until there is a new rotation.

Of Course YMMV, some may find her hot as hell.

YM.

Wenger
06-09-16, 06:22
She was not a grandma, but she was not young. I would say late 30's early 40's, just not attractive at all.

YM.Some of us would find her to be young too.

-w.

Young Man
06-09-16, 09:48
Some of us would find her to be young too.

-w.I do not mind older women, I am up there in that range now I do mind when there is not a hint of sexiness, or attractiveness. Some people may found her hot. There was no way I would spend my money checking her out! I had a great time in Belvidere that day.

YM.

Mr Stinky
06-13-16, 10:05
I do not mind older women, I am up there in that range now I do mind when there is not a hint of sexiness, or attractiveness. Some people may found her hot. There was no way I would spend my money checking her out! I had a great time in Belvidere that day.

YM.OK. I'm ready for it. You guys can go ahead and unload on me. I went here AGAIN! Even after saying I'd never go back. It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon and I was horny. Anyway, got the lady who wears glasses and she gave me a really nice massage. No one else in the place and she said had no business all day. I figured she needed tip money so she allowed unlimited roaming. Especially since she was wearing leotards. She let me play with her tiny boobies and hairy thing. I was enjoying myself until she said "Times up". What! No handshake, no ball massage? Nope.

THIS time I will never go back. BTW. Gave her 20 tip for a nice massage.

Stinky Thinking with His Dick Again.

Castlerae
06-13-16, 19:23
OK. I'm ready for it. You guys can go ahead and unload on me. I went here AGAIN! Even after saying I'd never go back. It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon and I was horny. Anyway, got the lady who wears glasses and she gave me a really nice massage. No one else in the place and she said had no business all day. I figured she needed tip money so she allowed unlimited roaming. Especially since she was wearing leotards. She let me play with her tiny boobies and hairy thing. I was enjoying myself until she said "Times up". What! No handshake, no ball massage? Nope.

THIS time I will never go back. BTW. Gave her 20 tip for a nice massage.

Stinky Thinking with His Dick Again.LOL, face it, Stinky, she caught you with a 'noob' trick: she could tell you were enjoy the 'feel-up', so she let you keep going while she ran down the clock. I nearly got caught that way once myself, and I wasn't a 'noob' either. Like you said, the wrong head was doing the thinking, it happens to all of us from time to time.

Bob521
06-19-16, 02:06
This place has changed management. I know the new owner and both the workers. Legit only. Excellent massage, But no HE. Go for a good massage, but don't go for extras. That's the scoop. Trust me on this one. Bob.

I went to the AMP behind Culvers on State Street. The woman was so unattractive I just said I would be back another time and left. She was not a grandma, but she was not young. I would say late 30's early 40's, just not attractive at all. She had no sexuality about her. From her looks, to her garb. I would give it a pass until there is a new rotation.

YM.

Iamthirsty
06-20-16, 11:35
Does anyone have any experience with Charlie 38 DD?

http://www.whatshewilldo.com/815-540-2957

Thanks,

Thirsty.

Robert387
07-05-16, 22:11
Stopped by and took the $29/ hr foot massage. That's all I got was a foot massage. When I motioned to my johnson the gal (Linda, average looking) said "You do. " No thanks to that. I tipped $10 (the foot massage was indeed good and a scalp & face massage was done as well) and left "unhappy. " Won't repeat.

SaintChuck
07-06-16, 22:17
This place has changed management. I know the new owner and both the workers. Legit only. Excellent massage, But no HE. Go for a good massage, but don't go for extras. That's the scoop. Trust me on this one. Bob.

Stopped by and took the $29/ hr foot massage. That's all I got was a foot massage. When I motioned to my johnson the gal (Linda, average looking) said "You do. " No thanks to that. I tipped $10 (the foot massage was indeed good and a scalp & face massage was done as well) and left "unhappy. " Won't repeat.Bob521 had made it very clear that there were no more extras available. SaintChuck.

DMichaels69
07-07-16, 09:36
Yes, reading the forum saves time and frustration.

Stopped by and took the $29/ hr foot massage. That's all I got was a foot massage. When I motioned to my johnson the gal (Linda, average looking) said "You do. " No thanks to that. I tipped $10 (the foot massage was indeed good and a scalp & face massage was done as well) and left "unhappy. " Won't repeat.

Bob521 had made it very clear that there were no more extras available. SaintChuck.

Mr Stinky
07-10-16, 15:33
Has anyone been to Majestic lately? I got a call from YoYo the other day pumping for business. Said she, Luch and CoCo have been very slow lately. Just wondering if they're willing to be more 'flexible' in the sessions.

Stinky Getting The Itch Again.

Tsyng
07-11-16, 17:50
Has anyone been to Majestic lately? I got a call from YoYo the other day pumping for business. Said she, Luch and CoCo have been very slow lately. Just wondering if they're willing to be more 'flexible' in the sessions.

Stinky Getting The Itch Again.Is Coco still the best one there?

Mr Stinky
07-11-16, 22:48
Is Coco still the best one there?Coco is the prettiest, has a great figure and really nice fake tits, Gives a good massage. Lucy is cute and young and walks on your back. She also keeps an arms length away so you can't do any hanky panky. Yoyo is my favorite. She's not real pretty, doesn't have a great figure like Coco, but tries real hard and will give you your money's worth. Sometimes beauty isn't the important thing. Your fantasy is. This is strictly a review from Mr Stinky. YMMV.

Stinky Just Being Helpful.

Tsyng
07-11-16, 23:43
Coco is the prettiest, has a great figure and really nice fake tits, Gives a good massage. Lucy is cute and young and walks on your back. She also keeps an arms length away so you can't do any hanky panky. Yoyo is my favorite. She's not real pretty, doesn't have a great figure like Coco, but tries real hard and will give you your money's worth. Sometimes beauty isn't the important thing. Your fantasy is. This is strictly a review from Mr Stinky. YMMV.

Stinky Just Being Helpful.Thanks Stinky. Will try and report.

Zeeker918
07-12-16, 13:23
Yes, nice person who doesn't look like the picture posted.

The visit was ok-she just didn't do it for me.

Does anyone have any experience with Charlie 38 DD?

http://www.whatshewilldo.com/815-540-2957

Thanks,

Thirsty.

Avg Joe
07-14-16, 20:20
Coco is the prettiest, has a great figure and really nice fake tits, Gives a good massage. Lucy is cute and young and walks on your back. She also keeps an arms length away so you can't do any hanky panky. Yoyo is my favorite. She's not real pretty, doesn't have a great figure like Coco, but tries real hard and will give you your money's worth. Sometimes beauty isn't the important thing. Your fantasy is. This is strictly a review from Mr Stinky. YMMV.

Stinky Just Being Helpful.YoYo is off for the remainder of the month. That's what I was told today.

AJ

LuvEmReal
07-15-16, 07:26
YoYo is off for the remainder of the month. That's what I was told today.

AJLucy is a waste of time IMO and I have walked out several times if she is the only one available. You can't go wrong with Coco. She is my personal favorite there as I have seen her repeatedly. She does give an very intense massage and will make you feel like you got your ass kicked if you don't like a true Swedish massage.

Mr Stinky
08-08-16, 20:14
Lucy is a waste of time IMO and I have walked out several times if she is the only one available. You can't go wrong with Coco. She is my personal favorite there as I have seen her repeatedly. She does give an very intense massage and will make you feel like you got your ass kicked if you don't like a true Swedish massage.Well, I have been known to be wrong and eat my words. A little poon tang on occasion also. Stopped in Majestic today and thought I was going to get Coco. She looked fine in tight, short shorts and a tight shirt that showed off her bolt on's. Got undressed and laid on the table waiting for those great hands to do their magic. Door opens and closes and hands are on my back and I hear, "How you today?" It was Lucy. If I wasn't naked, I would have walked out, but the people on North 2nd wouldn't appreciate my naked ass walking down the street. So I though, what the hell, she gives a decent massage, I'll just save tip money. And then, WOW! I won't go into detail so you can use your imagination, but this was not the Lucy I've come to know and dislike. Very good massage as usual, but when I started playing with her leg, she put one on the table so I had easy access to beaverville. On the flip, she dropped drawers and sat on my face and that's all I'm going to say about that!

Yes fellas, Ol Stinka-roo has to take back all the bad things I said about her. She even gave me an extra 15 minutes. Guess she learned how to keep a customer happy. In the end.

Stinky Smiling A Lot Today.

LuvEmReal
08-08-16, 22:33
Well, I have been known to be wrong and eat my words. A little poon tang on occasion also. Stopped in Majestic today and thought I was going to get Coco. She looked fine in tight, short shorts and a tight shirt that showed off her bolt on's. Got undressed and laid on the table waiting for those great hands to do their magic. Door opens and closes and hands are on my back and I hear, "How you today?" It was Lucy. If I wasn't naked, I would have walked out, but the people on North 2nd wouldn't appreciate my naked ass walking down the street. So I though, what the hell, she gives a decent massage, I'll just save tip money. And then, WOW! I won't go into detail so you can use your imagination, but this was not the Lucy I've come to know and dislike. Very good massage as usual, but when I started playing with her leg, she put one on the table so I had easy access to beaverville. On the flip, she dropped drawers and sat on my face and that's all I'm going to say about that!

Yes fellas, Ol Stinka-roo has to take back all the bad things I said about her. She even gave me an extra 15 minutes. Guess she learned how to keep a customer happy. In the end.

Stinky Smiling A Lot Today.High 5! Evidently she has turned the page and that's great news! Congrats!

Robert387
08-09-16, 08:12
Used to go to CL and occasionally to ELB, but have stayed away for over a year and stuck with ERS in Belvidere instead. Anyway, does anyone have any familiarity with Christy at CL. (Wish they'd go back to posting pics.) PM if you prefer about her looks and service, or just do an open reply if the info is appropriate for that. Thanks.

BBBJ Fan
08-14-16, 01:12
Well, I have been known to be wrong and eat my words. A little poon tang on occasion also. Stopped in Majestic today and thought I was going to get Coco. She looked fine in tight, short shorts and a tight shirt that showed off her bolt on's. Got undressed and laid on the table waiting for those great hands to do their magic. Door opens and closes and hands are on my back and I hear, "How you today?" It was Lucy. If I wasn't naked, I would have walked out, but the people on North 2nd wouldn't appreciate my naked ass walking down the street. So I though, what the hell, she gives a decent massage, I'll just save tip money. And then, WOW! I won't go into detail so you can use your imagination, but this was not the Lucy I've come to know and dislike. Very good massage as usual, but when I started playing with her leg, she put one on the table so I had easy access to beaverville. On the flip, she dropped drawers and sat on my face and that's all I'm going to say about that!

Stinky Smiling A Lot Today.I have seen all three of the ladies at Majestic, and here is my take.

For massage Yoyo, Coco then Lucy.

For after the flip Coco, Lucy then Yoyo.

LuvEmReal
08-14-16, 08:22
I have seen all three of the ladies at Majestic, and here is my take.

For massage Yoyo, Coco then Lucy.

For after the flip Coco, Lucy then Yoyo.I agree with massage 100%.

Flip. Coco, Lucy and Yoyo tied for last place. Until this week! Lucy has improved greatly! Evidently her popularity is growing too because as I was there Coco took 2 calls and I heard her specifically say "Lucy" as she was being requested over the phone. After my session I thought to myself, Coco must have had some conversations with her about her lack of performance and piss poor service because this is not the same Lucy that I have walked out on before. I still only tipped 40 because of past performances however going forward I will up the donation.

Lucy has moved to a strong #2. Coco is still a #1 in my book and hell, probably one of the best in regards to AMP visits in today's settings. I rank her a 10 on massage and a 10 on the flip, (great bolt on's and I'm not a man made fan) again in Northern Illinois standards.

Be safe!

Mr Stinky
08-20-16, 17:08
I see Majestic is branching out. Best Massage opened this week on Riverside. I assume it's with Majestic because the ads read the same for both. The new one has a table shower listed. I called and it sounded like Yoyo. Last time I saw her, she was trying to tell me something about the end of August. Must be the new place and she's Mamasan, LOL.

Stinky Will Investigate.

Ranger620
08-20-16, 21:42
Stopped in this afternoon and Lucy from Majestic was behind the counter. I have a new favorite. She gave me one of the best therapeutic massages I've ever had! The finish was just a topless HJ but it was incredible. Even though I was done she wasn't. I nearly came twice. WOW! The place is really nice inside and completely remodeled. Curtains along with a sliding door in each room. A separate table shower room with a nicely tiled floor. They spent some serious money in this place. When I left Coco from Majestic was there as well. Yoyo apparently will continue working at Majestic. My only ***** was that the massage table sucked. It was rock hard in the forehead area and left a red mark on me. Coco kissed me and assured me that they would fix it.

Fatboy1964
08-23-16, 01:23
What is the address or location of the new spa on riverside?

Mr Stinky
08-23-16, 16:21
What is the address or location of the new spa on riverside?Check their ad in VL or BP. All the info is there.

Chicago Monger
08-23-16, 19:16
Check their ad in VL or BP. All the info is there.What is VL.

Mr Stinky
08-23-16, 23:36
What is VL.What! You never heard of Vickslist LOL. Sorry. That's CL.

Stinky Embarrassed.

Fatboy1964
08-24-16, 02:08
Check their ad in VL or BP. All the info is there.Is it really that hard to answer a question.

LuvEmReal
08-24-16, 10:27
Is it really that hard to answer a question.Congratulations on the dumbest question of the day. Continue reading the boards here and not contributing because I doubt following that smart ass question you will not get any assistance.

It's not hard to pull up CL nor BP, there's not that much in Rockford so figure it out.

Fatboy1964
08-24-16, 22:30
Congratulations on the dumbest question of the day. Continue reading the boards here and not contributing because I doubt following that smart ass question you will not get any assistance.

It's not hard to pull up CL nor BP, there's not that much in Rockford so figure it out.I thought the point of a forum was a question and answer format. To be able to share information when you have something to share. I'm sorry if I offended you. I just moved to this city and was trying to find out a little info. I'll try better to live up to your standards in the future.

Timay285
08-28-16, 23:17
Ok today I went to majestic for the first time based off reports I have seen in here. (only ever Been to one AMP. In Minneapolis had a bad but ok experience there. After the table was wanted to know if I wanted to get the tip out of the way gave her 40 and was told not enough so I gave another 20. Then was told still not enough. Said the girls get 200-300 even with no hanky Panky. Kept arguing with me told to go to atm. And get more. Finally told her no ill take my tip back give her a 20 for the table wash and leave. Still argued. Finally after I started to go to my cloths she said wait and leaves. I'm thinking oh crap some big ass dude if going to walk in and either beat the crap out of me or demand money. She walks back in and says I'll give you new customer deal for the 60. Ok massage then ask what I would like next. Say everything. She laughs then gives very noisy CBJ.).

On to majestic around 430 walk in older slightly thick lady says 70 for hr. Takes me to room. A girl walking a few min later. She looked say mid to late 20's. Pretty in a plain sort of way hair in a French braid. Awesome tight body. Gave a awesome massage walked on my back for a good ten min. Then the flip covered little buddy with a towel. Gave a face massage then to my legs over the towel. Then eventually she said all done. Then I was thinking what the hell that's it. Sat at the table for about 10 sec. She then said all done you can get dressed. Left her a 20 and left. Never caught her name.

I've always gone to clv. In Belvidere probably a dozen times over the last 3 years. This was a way better massage but no HE. Was there something I should of done or said? I be willing to try again. And definitely leave a better tip. Should I have put the tip out first? I have never done that at clv always after and always had a good experience there usually there I leave 40-60 based on the performance.

BBBJ Fan
08-29-16, 04:25
Ok today I went to majestic for the first time based off reports I have seen in here. (only ever Been to one AMP. In Minneapolis had a bad but ok experience there. After the table was wanted to know if I wanted to get the tip out of the way gave her 40 and was told not enough so I gave another 20. Then was told still not enough. Said the girls get 200-300 even with no hanky Panky. Kept arguing with me told to go to atm. And get more. Finally told her no ill take my tip back give her a 20 for the table wash and leave. Still argued. Finally after I started to go to my cloths she said wait and leaves. I'm thinking oh crap some big ass dude if going to walk in and either beat the crap out of me or demand money. She walks back in and says I'll give you new customer deal for the 60. Ok massage then ask what I would like next. Say everything. She laughs then gives very noisy CBJ.).

On to majestic around 430 walk in older slightly thick lady says 70 for hr. Takes me to room. A girl walking a few min later. She looked say mid to late 20's. Pretty in a plain sort of way hair in a French braid. Awesome tight body. Gave a awesome massage walked on my back for a good ten min. Then the flip covered little buddy with a towel. Gave a face massage then to my legs over the towel. Then eventually she said all done. Then I was thinking what the hell that's it. Sat at the table for about 10 sec. She then said all done you can get dressed. Left her a 20 and left. Never caught her name.

I've always gone to clv. In Belvidere probably a dozen times over the last 3 years. This was a way better massage but no HE. Was there something I should of done or said? I be willing to try again. And definitely leave a better tip. Should I have put the tip out first? I have never done that at clv always after and always had a good experience there usually there I leave 40-60 based on the performance.Whenever I go to a massage place, I always get a little frisky. I will pat her asd when we are walking into the room, rub her legs and ass during the massage, just to let them know I'm not uncle LEO. They always get my drift. I had one girl stop the massage and just bend over the table for me. She couldn't take my rubbing anymore, and just wanted to be fucked.

Mr Stinky
08-30-16, 09:32

I've always gone to clv. In Belvidere probably a dozen times over the last 3 years. This was a way better massage but no HE. Was there something I should of done or said? I be willing to try again. And definitely leave a better tip. Should I have put the tip out first? I have never done that at clv always after and always had a good experience there usually there I leave 40-60 based on the performance.The first Lady was Yoyo. You probably should have taken her. I was there last week and Yoyo told me about the new girl. She said the new girl was very hot and would give me what I wanted. Then tried to get me to come back for a 4 hand massage for $140. Tempting, but no thanks.

I agreed that you need to let her know your intentions early so that you're assured of having fun. Lucy was very straight laced, but she learned after a while and became a real hottie. Try again and see what happens.

Good Luck Stinky Out.

JaxInCase
08-30-16, 17:52
I'm looking to take my first visit to Majestic soon but I want to make sure I have a great visit. I would love to know how much money I should bring with me and what girl I should see and what exactly I should do to get my intentions across for a HE. I don't really care if the massage is great, but I want to make sure the HE is up to par. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

James5
08-30-16, 20:15
I'm looking to take my first visit to Majestic soon but I want to make sure I have a great visit. I would love to know how much money I should bring with me and what girl I should see and what exactly I should do to get my intentions across for a HE. I don't really care if the massage is great, but I want to make sure the HE is up to par. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!Try the shops on 7th st. He and FS offered.

JaxInCase
08-30-16, 21:20
Try the shops on 7th st. He and FS offered.What are the names of them and what is the rate for a HE? Any particular girls you recommend?

Cumsprayer
08-30-16, 23:10
Just seen on WIFR TV news that Majestic and Radiant Spa got busted, Both in Loves Park. Never hear of Radiant.

Oddjob
08-31-16, 04:40
Just seen on WIFR TV news that Majestic and Radiant Spa got busted, Both in Loves Park. Never hear of Radiant.Here's the link if interested. http://www.wifr.com/content/news/Three-arrested-after-police-investigate-Loves-Park-massage-therapy-businesses-391815861.html.

Rocket Dork
08-31-16, 08:35
What are the names of them and what is the rate for a HE? Any particular girls you recommend?really? There is a ton of info about them on the forum. You have to do a little work. Rocket Dork.

Castlerae
08-31-16, 20:19
Just seen on WIFR TV news that Majestic and Radiant Spa got busted, Both in Loves Park. Never hear of Radiant.I seem to remember that Best was located on Riverside, but I haven't seen an ad for them for a while, so this might be a case of the intrepid news reporter getting the name wrong. The fact that they were willing to divert resources to something like this does not speak well for local LEO, especially with robberies, assaults and murders on the rise locally.

Mr Stinky
09-01-16, 00:25
I am heart broken. Where oh where will I get my magic twanger coddled? Yoyo, Coco, Lucy I need you! Come sit on my face and talk to me.

Stinky Devastated.

BBBJ Fan
09-01-16, 00:56
I am heart broken. Where oh where will I get my magic twanger coddled? Yoyo, Coco, Lucy I need you! Come sit on my face and talk to me.

Stinky Devastated.That socks. I liked that place. They must not have paid kick back money to the cops like the other two places in town that have been around forever.

LuvEmReal
09-01-16, 10:45

Stinky Devastated.Devastated is an understatement LOL!! What I have learned from this is that I truly can not judge Asians age, wow. I will sure miss those bolt ons and those honey holes! Until the next adventure, farewell and thanks for the great times: o).

DMichaels69
09-01-16, 11:10
LOL. Renew your man card and move on. I'm sure they are working somewhere else already.

Devastated is an understatement LOL!! What I have learned from this is that I truly can not judge Asians age, wow. I will sure miss those bolt ons and those honey holes! Until the next adventure, farewell and thanks for the great times: o).

Captain Stiffy
09-01-16, 14:18
As some have already commented. THIS is priority in Rockford? I realize different squads are assigned to different crimes. But, maybe lay off the guys getting hands jobs, & put the manpower on the many, many gun shots fired every hour of every day? Rockford is such a hole. Put a fence around it & let them kill each other. It seems even the BP girls are getting fewer. Maybe they've moved to safer ground.

Mr Stinky
09-01-16, 21:13
LOL. Renew your man card and move on. I'm sure they are working somewhere else already.The listed phone for Majestic belongs to Yoyo. I have been invited to her place several times. She may be free lancing now. She doesn't have the same rules as the massage parlor does. If you get my drift.

BTW. Any female mongers looking to give "massages"?

Stinky Getting Horny Again.

DMichaels69
09-01-16, 23:18
Did you go visit Yoyo at her place?

The listed phone for Majestic belongs to Yoyo. I have been invited to her place several times. She may be free lancing now. She doesn't have the same rules as the massage parlor does. If you get my drift.

BTW. Any female mongers looking to give "massages"?

Stinky Getting Horny Again.

Mr Stinky
09-02-16, 00:06
Did you go visit Yoyo at her place?(Blushing) A gentleman never tells. But I ain't ne fuckin gentleman. Yes sir. A trailer off Forest Hills.

She is very GFE and a nice lady.

Good Luck.

Stinky Going to Bed.

JaxInCase
09-02-16, 00:36
(Blushing) A gentleman never tells. But I ain't ne fuckin gentleman. Yes sir. A trailer off Forest Hills.

She is very GFE and a nice lady.

Good Luck.

Stinky Going to Bed.When I call to set something up, how do I get my intentions across for a he and how much should I expect to spend.

Mr Stinky
09-02-16, 11:35
When I call to set something up, how do I get my intentions across for a he and how much should I expect to spend.Just tell her you know the place is closed but wanted to know if she was still seeing customers. I can't and won't tell you what to spend. I called this morning and it rang 5 times and went to voice mail.

On a side note. This is your third post and all have been asking information. If you haven't figured it out yet, prove you're a real monger and makes some useful posts.

Stinky Just Being Helpful.

UberMax
09-02-16, 14:40
We have had a sweet bust, my favorite AMP gets busted, and now this guy shows up on here asking very specific questions.

Things that make you go "hummmmm".

I am guessing a BP bust next.

Steve4100
09-02-16, 15:03
Just tell her you know the place is closed but wanted to know if she was still seeing customers. I can't and won't tell you what to spend. I called this morning and it rang 5 times and went to voice mail.

On a side note. This is your third post and all have been asking information. If you haven't figured it out yet, prove you're a real monger and makes some useful posts.

Stinky Just Being Helpful.You are right, he has all of 3 posts and all 3, surprise surprise, are questions. No way he could have spent even 15 minutes reading this thread or he would know at least some of what was to be expected.

Another point to be aware of is that one of the news stories mentioned online sights with explicit details that eventually lead to the 2 spas getting busted. Lets hope that you have not set yoyo up for problems.

Stinky be careful.

Mr Stinky
09-02-16, 16:47
You are right, he has all of 3 posts and all 3, surprise surprise, are questions. No way he could have spent even 15 minutes reading this thread or he would know at least some of what was to be expected.

Another point to be aware of is that one of the news stories mentioned online sights with explicit details that eventually lead to the 2 spas getting busted. Lets hope that you have not set yoyo up for problems.

Stinky be careful.You're right. But since she is not answering her phone, that may not be a problem for her. Although I probably should not give ANY info to someone with very few posts. I got "sent to the corner" for slamming a gut for constantly asking questions.

Stinky WILL BE Careful.

Steve4100
09-02-16, 18:30
You're right. But since she is not answering her phone, that may not be a problem for her. Although I probably should not give ANY info to someone with very few posts. I got "sent to the corner" for slamming a gut for constantly asking questions.

Stinky WILL BE Careful.Stinky, congratulations on post number 500. You are the man.

Mr Stinky
09-02-16, 20:54
Stinky, congratulations on post number 500. You are the man.Guess that proves I'm not an "uncle" or just some guy looking for free info. LOL.

Thanks, Stinky out.

Cumsprayer
09-04-16, 20:49
I think we all know how we found this forum. It could be by researching the hobby, by one of the girls or who knows how. A true hobbyist would not just stumble onto a site like this and play 50 questions. I also think we know whether the posts are real or fake by a newbie for the most part. When a new member starts with questions and has no hard fact posts, then it sounds like an impostor. Specially after a bust just happened. It would be nice if new members were referrals by senior members and members were only able to read posts. Please use your common sense when posting. If someone you trust asks a question, maybe it's better to give more detail thru a message than a post. That is my thought.

Captain Stiffy
09-05-16, 00:10
Anyone know this one from the street? One pic is from 2013 & the other from a month ago. Guess which is which.

GMan25
09-05-16, 17:45
Anyone know this one from the street? One pic is from 2013 & the other from a month ago. Guess which is which.My guess is meth based on the scaby face.

Mr Stinky
09-06-16, 00:00
Just saw an ad on CL that Majestic is open again. Wonder who's running it now.

Anyone brave enough to give it a shot?

Stinky Out.

World Wise
09-06-16, 14:10
My guess is meth based on the scaby face.Actually she indulges in both H and crack, with just a little meth thrown in for spice. I know her well, for more than 10 years. Sad.

JaxInCase
09-06-16, 15:10
Whether any of you want to believe it or not, I'm not an uncle. Obviously, I've made some mistakes asking too many questions without actually bringing any help to the forum but in my defense, I can't really help or give advice because I'm a literal noob when it comes to hobbying. Hence all the (what you guys probably think are dumb) questions. I did read back on a few posts but didn't find my answers but I guess I may have to dig back deeper I suppose. Sorry for the questions and hopefully once I get my foot in the door I can be some help on here.

DMichaels69
09-06-16, 16:30
My advice is go try a place. I don't know any other way. You can read posts but if there are still open questions just try a couple places, maybe do a couple 30 minute sessions. Go in, be laid back and go with the flow. You may find a good one and hopefully you will do a report.

Whether any of you want to believe it or not, I'm not an uncle. Obviously, I've made some mistakes asking too many questions without actually bringing any help to the forum but in my defense, I can't really help or give advice because I'm a literal noob when it comes to hobbying. Hence all the (what you guys probably think are dumb) questions. I did read back on a few posts but didn't find my answers but I guess I may have to dig back deeper I suppose. Sorry for the questions and hopefully once I get my foot in the door I can be some help on here.

Mr Stinky
09-06-16, 16:37
Whether any of you want to believe it or not, I'm not an uncle. Obviously, I've made some mistakes asking too many questions without actually bringing any help to the forum but in my defense, I can't really help or give advice because I'm a literal noob when it comes to hobbying. Hence all the (what you guys probably think are dumb) questions. I did read back on a few posts but didn't find my answers but I guess I may have to dig back deeper I suppose. Sorry for the questions and hopefully once I get my foot in the door I can be some help on here.Now you get the idea. Do your homework. You may have to go back a couple of months to find the answer to your questions, but they're there. 3 or 4 posts before a AMP bust. Well. That's a little suspicious, don't you think? It doesn't matter how new you are to this game, dig deeper and your questions will be answered. And don't waste our time with, "What is the address. And what are the hours". If you want to play the game, learn the rules.

Stinky Being Helpful As Always.

Steve4100
09-06-16, 16:43
Now you get the idea. Do your homework. You may have to go back a couple of months to find the answer to your questions, but they're there. 3 or 4 posts before a AMP bust. Well. That's a little suspicious, don't you think? It doesn't matter how new you are to this game, dig deeper and your questions will be answered. And don't waste our time with, "What is the address. And what are the hours". If you want to play the game, learn the rules.

Stinky Being Helpful As Always.Stinky give great advice as always, my only change would be to suggest reading back a year or more. That way you get to see the trends that repeat and gives you more information to learn. Jaxincase you need to jump in and learn just like the rest of us did. There is allot of help in this forum that we have already supplied. Let us know how it goes, report back, gain credibility. Good luck.

EskimoJoe
09-06-16, 19:22
Just saw an ad on CL that Majestic is open again. Wonder who's running it now.

Anyone brave enough to give it a shot?

Stinky Out.Seen that. Thought about calling but idk. LOL.

DMichaels69
09-06-16, 21:46
Anyone who asks "what is the address" or "what are the hours" should get their head out of their arse. LOL.

Now you get the idea. Do your homework. You may have to go back a couple of months to find the answer to your questions, but they're there. 3 or 4 posts before a AMP bust. Well. That's a little suspicious, don't you think? It doesn't matter how new you are to this game, dig deeper and your questions will be answered. And don't waste our time with, "What is the address. And what are the hours". If you want to play the game, learn the rules.

Stinky Being Helpful As Always.

Avg Joe
09-06-16, 23:20
Whether any of you want to believe it or not, I'm not an uncle. Obviously, I've made some mistakes asking too many questions without actually bringing any help to the forum but in my defense, I can't really help or give advice because I'm a literal noob when it comes to hobbying. Hence all the (what you guys probably think are dumb) questions. I did read back on a few posts but didn't find my answers but I guess I may have to dig back deeper I suppose. Sorry for the questions and hopefully once I get my foot in the door I can be some help on here.I will admit that when I read your posts and then read about the bust that it did seem a little coincedental. We all hope you get your "foot in the door" as you say and that you post many reports of your exploits, good or bad.

Welcome.

AJ.

Cumsprayer
09-14-16, 23:01
Okay. I guess we should have known. Now Belvidere has been shut down. Well I guess it's higher priority than the crime and drug problems plaguing our streets today. Someone has to make a name for themselves. Reelection is just around the corner. It's a pattern. Every election year. Just look back at history.

http://www.wrex.com/

Rocket Dork
09-15-16, 08:35
Okay. I guess we should have known. Now Belvidere has been shut down. Well I guess it's higher priority than the crime and drug problems plaguing our streets today. Someone has to make a name for themselves. Reelection is just around the corner. It's a pattern. Every election year. Just look back at history.

http://www.wrex.com/They busted all 4! The 2 original ones have been open for years and they never did anything about them. Everyone knew what was going on at the original places for years. Rocket Dork.

Ranger620
09-15-16, 09:58
They closed down all four businesses not knowing who to charge and what to charge them with? Bet all four will be open for business again real soon.

Castlerae
09-15-16, 20:16
They closed down all four businesses not knowing who to charge and what to charge them with? Bet all four will be open for business again real soon.As others have said, this is an election year, and someone in either the state prosecutor's office or local elected LEO's needed to make sure everyone knew they were 'tough on crime'. Given that, I can't see these places just popping back up, at least not any time soon.

Mr Stinky
09-15-16, 22:46
Has anyone visited Wellness Spa lately? Are they still pretty lrgit? Had a $29.99 foot rub last week and it was awesome. No coochy, but an excellent massage. Girl I had was Lindy. Just wondering if anyone has been there lately and if they changed and got kinky.

Stinky Just Wondering.

Chicago Monger
09-15-16, 23:27
They closed down all four businesses not knowing who to charge and what to charge them with? Bet all four will be open for business again real soon.CLV and ERS never did sex. Think Rockford is next? There is more on the menu there. I can see the asian massage, they where more forward with there offering their menu.

Bob521
09-16-16, 00:58
Yeah, Legit. Actually my friend "L" worked there with Linda for about a month in July. It was an 80 minute drive (each way) to visit my friend and I did it 4-5 days a week. (I'm nuts!) Linda is a pretty good MT. Nice person. There is a sister shop in Plainfield. Also legit.

Has anyone visited Wellness Spa lately? Are they still pretty lrgit? Had a $29.99 foot rub last week and it was awesome. No coochy, but an excellent massage. Girl I had was Lindy. Just wondering if anyone has been there lately and if they changed and got kinky.

Stinky Just Wondering.

BBBJ Fan
09-16-16, 03:28
First they take Coco away from me, and now Dawn. Dawn was my favorite. Fuck fuck fuck. On the good side I found a couple of girls in Chicago. One is a Thai version of Coco, the other is a little suicide girl.

LuvEmReal
09-16-16, 15:22
First off, Jason, you should understand that being a "regular member" your posts aren't posted right away like a "senior" member. It has to be approved by admin, so don't double post.

Stinky Out.Regarding post 41. No additional posts and they say it was a 6 month investigation. Makes you wonder.

Steve4100
09-16-16, 15:54
Regarding post 41. No additional posts and they say it was a 6 month investigation. Makes you wonder.His posts were actually from May of 2015,14 months ago. They said the investigation took 14 months. Now that is coincidence.

LuvEmReal
09-16-16, 16:35
His posts were actually from May of 2015,14 months ago. They said the investigation took 14 months. Now that is coincidence.I love auto type / correction on my iPhone! You sir are correct and I stand corrected: o).

And yes, major coincidence.

UberMax
10-21-16, 12:17
There is now a place called Oriental Massage open at State and Alpine? How long has that been there? Any reports?

RawDawgg
10-21-16, 18:05
Saw this ad for a Grand Opening.

http://rockford.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening/41222582

So I TOFT. A skinny girl named Sophia greeted me, took me to the room. No roaming, no teasing after the flip she says self service. No thanks. But on the way out I see our old friend Lucy, so maybe I will call first before I go back.

CouchCouscous
10-21-16, 19:28
Glad to hear the AMPs are around. Hehe, it's like a game of wack o mole, one AMP closes and another just pops back up! Actually tried a place in gilberts off 72. Mandy, nice body, but like most of these places she was all business with none of the charm of ers. Over paid for the standard finish. Won't return most likely.

Mr Stinky
10-27-16, 21:45
Saw this ad for a Grand Opening.

http://rockford.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening/41222582

So I TOFT. A skinny girl named Sophia greeted me, took me to the room. No roaming, no teasing after the flip she says self service. No thanks. But on the way out I see our old friend Lucy, so maybe I will call first before I go back.Are there any other reports on this place? If Lucy is there, can Coco and Yoyo be far behind? I hope so.

Maybe things will start looking up!

Stinky Hoping.

EskimoJoe
11-06-16, 20:56
Are there any other reports on this place? If Lucy is there, can Coco and Yoyo be far behind? I hope so.

Maybe things will start looking up!

Stinky Hoping.I stopped in this weekend. Didn't catch the gals name, there was lots of teasing. I did not leave happy though. Kept telling me to do it myself but then would tease and touch until I was standing straight up but refused to help.

Robert387
11-29-16, 18:17
Thinking about stopping in during the daytime at one of these places. Went to both several times years ago, but my faves have moved on. Any recommendations as to who to ask for at either place during the day? Thanks. PM if you prefer.

FrankyCando
11-29-16, 19:04
From Chicago here. Visiting some relatives up there in your Rockford on a rainy night,searched on BP and hit the one on Phelps.

Walked in 3 girls there got the nice cute innocent one. Lilly I think, she speaks no English. Great massage but nothing else.

Got all dressed up on the way out I told the girl that was up front that Lilly gave a great massage but no massage "that" (while pointing to it).

She laughed and said "we no do that it's illegal " I told her that's what the lock on the front door was for. She laughed.

Palmed my Lilly 40 and left and got a bottle of water.

For just a massage. I might revisit if in the area. Or anybody have better other place fill me in for my next visit to RFD. Ty.

BigNice
11-30-16, 05:22
Glad to hear the AMPs are around. Hehe, it's like a game of wack o mole, one AMP closes and another just pops back up! Actually tried a place in gilberts off 72. Mandy, nice body, but like most of these places she was all business with none of the charm of ers. Over paid for the standard finish. Won't return most likely.Glad to hear the AMP's are around? None of the charms of ERS? Well hope your happy it's places like the asian places that played a great deal in closing down the places in Belvedere. Patronizing them is what makes them move into small towns and close up the good establishments that were there for so long. Keep it up and they'll all close.

Castlerae
11-30-16, 22:13
From Chicago here. Visiting some relatives up there in your Rockford on a rainy night,searched on BP and hit the one on Phelps.

Walked in 3 girls there got the nice cute innocent one. Lilly I think, she speaks no English. Great massage but nothing else.

Got all dressed up on the way out I told the girl that was up front that Lilly gave a great massage but no massage "that" (while pointing to it).

She laughed and said "we no do that it's illegal " I told her that's what the lock on the front door was for. She laughed.

Palmed my Lilly 40 and left and got a bottle of water.

For just a massage. I might revisit if in the area. Or anybody have better other place fill me in for my next visit to RFD. Ty.Fair warning: I have not been to the Phelps establishment. That said, I've been to a fair number of AMP's, and a lot of them don't offer you 'extras' on the first visit. If you think of it from their point of view, the fastest way for them to get a visit from crazy Uncle LEO is to offer 'extras' to every guy who walks in the front door. I've read various reports on this place, and the reviews are varied. Maybe you should give them another visit and try for the same MT. Or, just mention that you've been there before and see if a little roaming will open the menu. Worse comes to worse, you get a decent massage.

Kellster
12-01-16, 03:11
Glad to hear the AMP's are around? None of the charms of ERS? Well hope your happy it's places like the asian places that played a great deal in closing down the places in Belvedere. Patronizing them is what makes them move into small towns and close up the good establishments that were there for so long. Keep it up and they'll all close.It's hard to say why they closed everything down in Belvidere. You might be right. Like I said before though the powers that be are going to do what they want to do. ERS & CLV were around for 25 years- if they wanted they could have just busted the AMP's this year or they could have closed ERS & CLV long ago. They decided to go full court press and go after everyone this time in Belvidere. AMP's have been busted in many towns so maybe they thought they were safe in Belvidere- who knows?

Maybe it's new people in power, maybe it was the addition of more spas to Belvidere, but the powers that be are going to do whatever they want to do- regardless of what places we go to imo.

Rob Roy
12-01-16, 07:24
Perhaps one of the powers that be had a bad experience at one of them or his wife learned that he was not. I have always been surprised that the lingerie shops in Rockford have been around for as long as they have and not closed down.

It's hard to say why they closed everything down in Belvidere. You might be right. Like I said before though the powers that be are going to do what they want to do. ERS & CLV were around for 25 years- if they wanted they could have just busted the AMP's this year or they could have closed ERS & CLV long ago. They decided to go full court press and go after everyone this time in Belvidere. AMP's have been busted in many towns so maybe they thought they were safe in Belvidere- who knows?

Maybe it's new people in power, maybe it was the addition of more spas to Belvidere, but the powers that be are going to do whatever they want to do- regardless of what places we go to imo.

Discretewill
12-03-16, 12:45
It's hard to say why they closed everything down in Belvidere.Ownership that kept the place surviving for decades gave management to another family member (from what I understand).

Not a stunner when someone new comes in, decides to push change. Good or bad. It ended up with old deals and understandings just going away.

Say what you will. These were legit establishments hiring legit workers. Closing these places just pushes the business deeper into the shadows and closer to human trafficking.

Drizzt
12-03-16, 14:57
Went to see anna and I guess they are shut down as well never heard anything about it getting shut down by LEO but eitherr way is gone now.

GMan25
12-04-16, 13:13
Went to see anna and I guess they are shut down as well never heard anything about it getting shut down by LEO but eitherr way is gone now.Please elaborate on your deduction that Anna shut down? For rent sign on the entrance, etc? Or, could it be she was just not working that day and you got no answer? Thanks.

Mr Stinky
12-04-16, 19:53
Please elaborate on your deduction that Anna shut down? For rent sign on the entrance, etc? Or, could it be she was just not working that day and you got no answer? Thanks.In the past, she has closed for the winter and gone somewhere warm. At least that's what she told me some time ago. Hope it's temporary. She's damn good!

Stinky Snowy.

Drizzt
12-07-16, 07:40
In the past, she has closed for the winter and gone somewhere warm. At least that's what she told me some time ago. Hope it's temporary. She's damn good!

Stinky Snowy.I went by and the signs on the back door were all down have been there in the past she was not there but signs were still up it just looked shut down unless she takes down all the signs on the exterior of the building where it used to say ring bell after hours I could be wrong but just going by my past experience there signs have always been up even if there was no one home.

EskimoJoe
12-15-16, 15:44
Stopped in the place on Alpine this week. Had a pretty good massage. Opted for the hour. Second time in, thought I'd try it once more. Got a different gal this time, younger, cute asian gal. Had an interesting time, but better than the last visit. PM me for more details.

Castlerae
12-29-16, 22:44
I had a gig in Rockford today. Started too early to sneak in a visit to the 7th St. Establishments, and it ran long enough that all I wanted to do after finishing was head home. Had to go down State and grabbed a burger at the Culvers. I noted the flashing "Massage" sign for Wellness, and their flashing "Open" sign, but there weren't any other lights visible. What's the story? Are they open? Are they closed? Do you go in some other way?

ComeRapMe
12-30-16, 12:54
I believe the sign is in the middle of the establishment but the entrance is to the right of the sign. It's kinda hard to see the door because it's perpendicular to the glass walls.

I had a gig in Rockford today. Started too early to sneak in a visit to the 7th St. Establishments, and it ran long enough that all I wanted to do after finishing was head home. Had to go down State and grabbed a burger at the Culvers. I noted the flashing "Massage" sign for Wellness, and their flashing "Open" sign, but there weren't any other lights visible. What's the story? Are they open? Are they closed? Do you go in some other way?

Castlerae
12-30-16, 23:25
I believe the sign is in the middle of the establishment but the entrance is to the right of the sign. It's kinda hard to see the door because it's perpendicular to the glass walls.That might be, but the point I was trying to make was that outside of the lights of the signs, there was no sign of any other light from the place. So were they open or not, or do they just turn off the lights when they're 'busy' with a 'customer'?

ComeRapMe
12-31-16, 13:02
I Believe like most AMPs they have tinted windows and very low lighting in lobby maybe that's why it looked closed?

That might be, but the point I was trying to make was that outside of the lights of the signs, there was no sign of any other light from the place. So were they open or not, or do they just turn off the lights when they're 'busy' with a 'customer'?.

MStatler
12-31-16, 13:36
I've been to wellness spa on phelps four times. Once with the old owner who is no longer there. Once with one of the three current ladies. I didn't get her name but she's the oldest looking one out of the three there. And I've seen Amy twice. She's the young and very cute one. The first two ladies there was no hint of anything. My first time with Amy there was no hint of anything with her either and after the massage as she's walking out I point to my boxers and she laughs and says that's illegal. Tried but nothing. She didn't seem upset. I visited her again two days later, hoping more would be available. About 20 minutes into the massage I start roaming and she doesn't stop it. OTC only though. I try for more but nothing. That was about two weeks ago and haven't been back since. Probably won't either unless someone else reports something better.

P.S. To the poster wondering if they were open. Its open until 10 pm I believe. Their lights are just really dim inside.

MrSmartyPants
12-31-16, 17:14
But is "Authentic" still open? Main street, I think. Thanks!

ComeRapMe
12-31-16, 17:25
Pretty sure that's closed now. I'm not sure if it's just for the season or for good.

But is "Authentic" still open? Main street, I think. Thanks!

Steve4100
12-31-16, 18:28
But is "Authentic" still open? Main street, I think. Thanks!Google it and then call the number. It is a Chicago area code, but is listed in several places with the address on north 2nd.

Castlerae
12-31-16, 23:28
I've been to wellness spa on phelps four times. Once with the old owner who is no longer there. Once with one of the three current ladies. I didn't get her name but she's the oldest looking one out of the three there. And I've seen Amy twice. She's the young and very cute one. The first two ladies there was no hint of anything. My first time with Amy there was no hint of anything with her either and after the massage as she's walking out I point to my boxers and she laughs and says that's illegal. Tried but nothing. She didn't seem upset. I visited her again two days later, hoping more would be available. About 20 minutes into the massage I start roaming and she doesn't stop it. OTC only though. I try for more but nothing. That was about two weeks ago and haven't been back since. Probably won't either unless someone else reports something better.Thanks for passing along this info. If that's the case, then I guess it's a good thing I was too tired to pay them a visit after eating.

P.S. To the poster wondering if they were open. Its open until 10 pm I believe. Their lights are just really dim inside.This would explain why I didn't see any lights while I was in Culver's.

MrSmartyPants
01-01-17, 04:31
Google it and then call the number. It is a Chicago area code, but is listed in several places with the address on north 2nd.I happened to be within a half hour of Rockford tonight on business, but didn't try to go find the place. Hard to check this site from my phone when I'm out and about (too small to read) and I couldn't think of the place's name tonight. Oh well. Desperately wanted to find a decent Asian place out that direction, but didn't. I DID briefly stop by the one in Janesville on Milton Avenue, but decided to pass. Didn't look like the "right" kind of place if you know what I mean. Could see inside, which in itself is a bad sign. (no curtains. And no customers and didn't see any MT's). I assumed it was a non-happy place. I don't know of a single place to go currently in Rockford or Belvidere anymore though. Hate that the good places all got shut down.

D3M6B
01-07-17, 10:59
Been a long time lurker, but finally decided to post and share reviews.

Wellness Spa massage was a complete waist of time.

Paid for 1 hr and little to no teasing. On the flip no touching as well, was told I have to do my self.

So I'm guessing the just get close.

I miss Yoyo so much. She may have been older and bigger, but man she knew what she was doing.

RattleHead
01-15-17, 23:17
Is there anyone here that could tell me what prices Liz (formerly of ERS) is charging, over at CL? I saw her a few times at ERS and I'm interested in seeing her at CL, but I heard a report that she was charging more than normal rates. I was wondering if anyone else has had experience with her, and how much she was asking? Any info would be greatly appreciated. You can PM me.

Steve4100
01-16-17, 16:13
Is there anyone here that could tell me what prices Liz (formerly of ERS) is charging, over at CL? I saw her a few times at ERS and I'm interested in seeing her at CL, but I heard a report that she was charging more than normal rates. I was wondering if anyone else has had experience with her, and how much she was asking? Any info would be greatly appreciated. You can PM me.Probably the same, but if she is charging more than the normal then ask for a different girl or your money back. Most girls are not successful asking for more money. If you find she is you should also report here.

BigNice
01-18-17, 05:24
Is there anyone here that could tell me what prices Liz (formerly of ERS) is charging, over at CL? I saw her a few times at ERS and I'm interested in seeing her at CL, but I heard a report that she was charging more than normal rates. I was wondering if anyone else has had experience with her, and how much she was asking? Any info would be greatly appreciated. You can PM me.Well she may be charging more but at ERS you got a handshake and here, I'm assuming your getting FS so one would expect to pay more true?

Dave992
01-18-17, 19:30
Well she may be charging more but at ERS you got a handshake and here, I'm assuming your getting FS so one would expect to pay more true?I believe the question was whether or not she was charging more than the norm at the LS as opposed to what rates were at ers. Rates at the ls have always been pretty consistent for HJ BJ or FS.

Steve4100
01-18-17, 20:19
I believe the question was whether or not she was charging more than the norm at the LS as opposed to what rates were at ers. Rates at the ls have always been pretty consistent for HJ BJ or FS.Yes when I wrote my response that was my take also. Services and rates between Belvidere locations and Rockford Lingerie shops are totally different. Rockford is more expensive but you also get a higher level of "service", but no massage.

ComSec
01-20-17, 14:56
I'm not sure why but maybe since Backpage is shut down and so is ERs I thought I would try my chances with wellness spa.

Walked in and the place smelled like they just got done eating lots of Chinese take out.

Was met by two women in late 50's and not even in shape.

Began massage and was placed next to a room where I can hear every word of the driving instructor next door giving a class.

She came in and put on a pop Chinese song on which she began to sing. (not a good singer haha). Once the song was over I was grateful. But than she put the same song on again! And again! Haha.

Was a little teasing while on stomach towel removed, however once the flip came was disappointed. She spoke zero English reminded me of when I was in Japan.

Needless to say unless you want to get a song sang to you and brush up on your driving skills I'd stay away.

Wenger
01-21-17, 10:55
Needless to say unless you want to get a song sang to you and brush up on your driving skills I'd stay away.That's hilarious, makes me wonder what the people taking the class heard?? Reminds me of a place down south next to a dog washing place, all you hear are dogs barking.

-w.

Roy
01-21-17, 11:08
I'm not sure why but maybe since Backpage is shut down and so is ERs I thought I would try my chances with wellness spa.

Needless to say unless you want to get a song sang to you and brush up on your driving skills I'd stay away.Reminds of a place I went to in Arizona. Right next to a ladies exercise class. Loud music and yelling. Kind of ruined the mood for me.

Call Me Booger
01-31-17, 12:03
Well I had some time to kill and an aching back, so I thought I would give Wellness Spa a visit. Let me preface by saying that I had super low expectations given the reports on here.

When I walked in, I fondly remembered days of old when this used to be one of my favorite locations during my early monger years.

As prior posters mentioned, their a a couple of older ladies there and maybe one in her 30's. I didn't get a good look at her as she was cleaning up a room as I was leaving.

My massage was nice with some teasing at the flip time. But on the flip she had no interest in touching little Boog but encouraged me to do so. I said nope, just finish the massage. She kept telling me to jerk it and I said nope and by this point little Boog had no interest.

But there was a highlight. Well at least something that made be bust a gut laughing. While I was getting my massage, there was a very loud moaner in the room next to me. Like really load moaning with pleasure. I couldn't stop laughing. So if you are the dude that got the "younger" one and managed to get more than self serve. Congrats, and good for you!

Chicago Monger
02-07-17, 13:08
Anyone try the MILF Cindy at ERS? Or know who currently is doing BBBJ.

Robert387
02-12-17, 18:33
Is there anyone here that could tell me what prices Liz (formerly of ERS) is charging, over at CL? I saw her a few times at ERS and I'm interested in seeing her at CL, but I heard a report that she was charging more than normal rates. I was wondering if anyone else has had experience with her, and how much she was asking? Any info would be greatly appreciated. You can PM me.Her tip rates are. 6, . 8, and $. 2! She acts like that is standard there. I should have asked for a switch; instead, I just won't return and she lost the chance for a regular customer.

TheQuietMan
02-13-17, 04:35
I'm obviously not a senior member, but I was wondering if there's a thread or member that could enlighten myself and other junior mongers about CL. Looking at the site CL looked like a rip off I'd normally never bother with until seeing the positive conversations on the threads. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

LuvEmReal
02-13-17, 07:53
Her tip rates are. 6, . 8, and $. 2! She acts like that is standard there. I should have asked for a switch; instead, I just won't return and she lost the chance for a regular customer.Someone should remind her that this is Rockford and it doesn't matter if she thinks she has a GP or not, her opinion doesn't matter. Not good for business and shit like this will continue to put them in a rut. She had all these guys thinking they were the one and now reality sets in at more then double the price. Funny how things change.

GPS = Broke.

Rocket Dork
02-13-17, 10:33
Her tip rates are. 6, . 8, and $. 2! She acts like that is standard there. I should have asked for a switch; instead, I just won't return and she lost the chance for a regular customer.I had a girl try that on me. I asked for new girl and told management why. Management was not happy with the provider. Has not happened to me again. Rocket Dork.

RattleHead
02-13-17, 15:15
Her tip rates are. 6, . 8, and $. 2! She acts like that is standard there. I should have asked for a switch; instead, I just won't return and she lost the chance for a regular customer.Thanks for the information. I had been debating on whether or not I should make the trip down to Rockford to see her. I was hoping, at some point, to see a positive post about her. Unfortunately, I haven't seen that, yet. I decided to see a touring agency provider that was coming through Wisconsin, instead. Expensive, but well worth it. I may make the trip to CL, sometime down the road, to see Liz. It'll be awhile, though, before I consider making that trip. Got to save up my pennies, again. Plus, I'm hearing of a place in Madison that sounds like an ERS / CLV type of experience (but, with a few more extras). That place has me curious. So, when I do hobby again, I'll have to decide between Liz and this massage place in Madtown.

Robert387
02-14-17, 11:49
Thanks for the information. I had been debating on whether or not I should make the trip down to Rockford to see her. I was hoping, at some point, to see a positive post about her. Unfortunately, I haven't seen that, yet. I decided to see a touring agency provider that was coming through Wisconsin, instead. Expensive, but well worth it. I may make the trip to CL, sometime down the road, to see Liz. It'll be awhile, though, before I consider making that trip. Got to save up my pennies, again. Plus, I'm hearing of a place in Madison that sounds like an ERS / CLV type of experience (but, with a few more extras). That place has me curious. So, when I do hobby again, I'll have to decide between Liz and this massage place in Madtown.Kayla from ERS is now at CL as Jade, and Angela is there as Kylie. Saw both at ERS a couple of years ago and found them to be reasonably attractive. Haven't had sessions with either at CL, so don't know if they have Liz's GPS or not.

Cumsprayer
02-14-17, 13:40
I must be dumb and blind. But I have not seen any places popping up all over the city. If you have message me. I would like to find one. The city need's to concentrate on crime and high taxes. Really, what crime is a massage? Clink on this link.

http://www.wrex.com/story/34496203/2017/02/13/rockford-city-leaders-work-to-tackle-human-trafficking-and-prostitution

DMichaels69
02-14-17, 14:00
Looks like rockford may suffer the same fate as Belvediere.

I must be dumb and blind. But I have not seen any places popping up all over the city. If you have message me. I would like to find one. The city need's to concentrate on crime and high taxes. Really, what crime is a massage? Clink on this link.

http://www.wrex.com/story/34496203/2017/02/13/rockford-city-leaders-work-to-tackle-human-trafficking-and-prostitution

RattleHead
02-14-17, 15:19
Looks like rockford may suffer the same fate as Belvediere.Sex Trafficking is always the go-to excuse for prostitution investigations. Although it does exist, and it is a terrible crime, it's a shame that politicians and law enforcement use it as a bullshit excuse to bust places that aren't actually involved in it. It's easy to fool the sheep in the general public, who already have a negative view of this hobby, that law enforcement is doing something good for the community and the so-called victims. I'm all for good cops that bust real criminals. This fake sex-trafficking bullshit, however, is shameful and pathetic. Places like ERS and CLV were never committing any crimes. If they want to use "morality" as an excuse, then I'd love to hear them try to justify why adultery is perfectly legal.

LuvEmReal
02-14-17, 20:52
Sex Trafficking is always the go-to excuse for prostitution investigations. Although it does exist, and it is a terrible crime, it's a shame that politicians and law enforcement use it as a bullshit excuse to bust places that aren't actually involved in it. It's easy to fool the sheep in the general public, who already have a negative view of this hobby, that law enforcement is doing something good for the community and the so-called victims. I'm all for good cops that bust real criminals. This fake sex-trafficking bullshit, however, is shameful and pathetic. Places like ERS and CLV were never committing any crimes. If they want to use "morality" as an excuse, then I'd love to hear them try to justify why adultery is perfectly legal.This is bullshit!

"We have a lot of massage establishments within our community," says Community & Economic Development Director Todd Cagnoni. "Most of them without any difficulties whatsoever and are legitimate business. We're talking about regulation so we can talk about the few that we have been a problem and a concern throughout the community. ".

I take these stats directly from the FBI.

#1 CRIME city in the USA with the population under 200,000 is ROCKFORD ILLINOIS which passed Little Rock Ak. As the most dangerous city. A 28% INCREASE IN VIOLENT CRIME vs. The prior year which was a decrease of 10% in 2015.

Hey Todd, why don't you take a fucking walk down Broadway and a 3 mile radius anywhere BY YOURSELF at 8 pm, take a walk down State St west of Alpine BY YOURSELF and while your at it why don't you report on all the LEGITIMATE business taking place there. Why don't you wake the fuck up and address the problems you whack job! What did mama catch you stroking your little dick to porn and now she wants you to get rid of all the "problem and a concern throughout the community".

I am so sick and tired of this petty bullshit going on. If your going to address something then address the violent crime because that's a LEGITIMATE problem you fucking douchebag!

SO THERE IS MY PROTEST!

https://lawstreetmedia.com/blogs/crime/dangerous-cities-under-200000/