PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Phillyboy75
08-20-12, 10:35
I imagined that I was aimlessly driving around the south end near the mission when I saw a woman walking. Doubled back to take a look as she wasn't bad looking and got a little wave as I went by. I thought this can't be, I'm in Peoria where there hasn't been any decent mongering for years. I remember the days when the only problem in this town was choosing which girl you wanted to pick up, not trying to find one. Swung back around and offered a ride & she hopped in. Told me a sad story why she had to resort to the streets and we found a place to hide. Maybe 40 or so, not too bad looking with very good oral skills. Spent. 3 for a BBBJWCIM and went happily on my way.

Monger Forever
01-25-13, 20:38
Well Took a nice drive around the strolls and nothing yes it was cold but nothing to see at all. Took a drive around today again and it was warmer figured something would be out and again nothing! Peoria is dead I guess the girls all have regulars for cell phone calls now.

I will hit the stroll again in a while and try the later eve and see if I get lucky. And I drove all over the hood even tried main street and western NOTHING AT ALL!

Wish me luck maybe later I find some goodies.

MF

BarryGoRound
06-24-14, 14:31
I saw at least four stollers lately with a handler. South side area. Might be in from out of town. Be careful and have fun.

BarryGoRound
06-24-14, 17:05
There were several strollers out today on the South end area. Both be and W walkers. Didn't look familiar so may be in from out of town (or worse). Looks like their was a "handler" also keeping an eye out.

Clique84
07-21-14, 02:18
Was out tonight (last night?) late, midnight-ish. Drove around a few of the usual places, saw a few out in the Howett area. A brunette flagged me down right as I was about to give up, claiming she needed a ride and was scared. I played off like I was lost and figured eh I'll do a good deed and drop her off wherever. She then asks if I date working girls. Long story short, she asks for $40, which I give to her, and seriously no less than 10 seconds later she was feeling sick and the neighbors were watching so she jumps out of the car and takes off.

Serves me right for thinking with the wrong head.

While out I did see a thin WSW in a blue sundress that I kept missing the chance to pull up to, might try to investigate that another time.

Be careful out there.

Ump1969
07-22-14, 10:57
Was out tonight (last night?) late, midnight-ish. Drove around a few of the usual places, saw a few out in the Howett area. A brunette flagged me down right as I was about to give up, claiming she needed a ride and was scared. I played off like I was lost and figured eh I'll do a good deed and drop her off wherever. She then asks if I date working girls. Long story short, she asks for $40, which I give to her, and seriously no less than 10 seconds later she was feeling sick and the neighbors were watching so she jumps out of the car and takes off.

While out I did see a thin WSW in a blue sundress that I kept missing the chance to pull up to, might try to investigate that another time.

Be careful out there.We have all been there. The greater problem is the neighbors as witnesses. It would be a shame to be robbed and arrested at the same time. Remember- you pick the spot.

Mister Quick
07-29-14, 11:18
The syupid tax is a great tax since the stupider you are the more you pay!

Be careful out there.

Clique84
07-30-14, 19:05
The syupid tax is a great tax since the stupider you are the more you pay!Great for who: Ah well live and learn and move on, right?

Mister Quick
08-06-14, 13:02
Great for who: Ah well live and learn and move on, right?The pople who do not pay the tax.

Viper350
05-16-15, 20:24
Driving down Monroe past a park and got flagged down by two WSW. Didn't stop but got the feeling they could of been LE.

First sightings in many years.

Monger Forever
05-17-15, 21:34
Driving down Monroe past a park and got flagged down by two WSW. Didn't stop but got the feeling they could of been LE.

First sightings in many years.I have seen a few also but they try acting like they're not working when you stop to grab them. I saw one Sat night down by north adams mcdonalds by circle K and she was cute and WSW and obvious she was working when I made a spin to grab her she started walking opposite direction I drove down the road further then came back and she was walking back towards down town. So I guess she was shy or cautious or not a hoe LOL I'm thinking she was a hoe from the looks and the way she was acting. Who knows drugs make people act weird.

Viper350
05-30-15, 11:43
Almost daily now in the late afternoons I am seeing at least one SW at the park area on Monroe and also recently (last few days) saw two in the Averyville area in the evenings on NE Adams. I drive by these areas a couple times a day and I have not noticed anything in these areas for the past couple years until now. Guess I wasn't either paying attention all that time or they are becoming more bold.

Viper350
08-30-15, 17:36
It's been pretty quiet lately but I did manage to see a couple WSW down at or near the park on NE Monroe last week. One was pacing the sidewalk and the other was sitting at a picnic table at the park flagging down cars. This was last Thursday around 5 pm. Hadn't noticed a lot of activity there recently at all. I suspect maybe that area picks up later in the evenings, perhaps.

Slapshot
09-04-15, 03:11
What ever happened to this town there's hardly any posts here? That bad now? I remember back in the 90's the SW's were out all over the place here.

Viper350
09-07-15, 22:25
The late '80's and early '90's were quite a popular time for the streetwalkers in Peoria. I remember one time around 1990 heading home from work around 5 pm and driving past the "merry go round" and getting stopped at a stoplight. I was on a busy road with many other cars stopped at the traffic light and a BSW was dancing on the corner and pulled up her top and flashed us all for about 10 seconds. Ahh, those were the days. There are still SW's around, but they seem to be scattered about various locations in town and at various times of the day. I think a lot of the streetwalkers have moved to doing business over the Internet via CL, BP, etc. I'd probably venture to take a guess that there are a few that operate by word of mouth only to avoid LE. I just wish I was old enough to remember Peoria's red light district back in the 1950's and '60's.

What ever happened to this town there's hardly any posts here? That bad now? I remember back in the 90's the SW's were out all over the place here.

Slapshot
11-13-15, 03:56
The late '80's and early '90's were quite a popular time for the streetwalkers in Peoria. I remember one time around 1990 heading home from work around 5 pm and driving past the "merry go round" and getting stopped at a stoplight. I was on a busy road with many other cars stopped at the traffic light and a BSW was dancing on the corner and pulled up her top and flashed us all for about 10 seconds. Ahh, those were the days. There are still SW's around, but they seem to be scattered about various locations in town and at various times of the day. I think a lot of the streetwalkers have moved to doing business over the Internet via CL, BP, etc. I'd probably venture to take a guess that there are a few that operate by word of mouth only to avoid LE. I just wish I was old enough to remember Peoria's red light district back in the 1950's and '60's.I can remember seeing several SW's around here one night in the late 90's where there's a baseball park now I believe. Also, Peoria made the national news around 20 years ago, I think it was Dateline NBC who did a piece about some scumbag lawyer from Peoria that was suing Johns that were arrested in stings. The few times I've been here the past couple years I haven't seen anything such a boring depressing town and even Big Al's which is a nice place is always empty it seems.

Monger Forever
11-13-15, 19:30
That's what made mongering boring LOL Sometimes I find meat driving around but most the gals try to work their regs on phones and online now.

Plus not counting all the SAVE A HOE'S that fall in love with the gals and try to keep them to them self LOL.

Viper350
01-05-16, 00:08
About once every couple of weeks when I'm driving home from work in the late afternoon usually mid or late into the week, I'll see a WSW and her pimp sitting on a picnic table in the park off of Monroe. They always sit on the same table. Other than that, nothing else to report. It's very quiet out there.

Viper350
06-26-16, 22:41
Up until fairly recently, I might see maybe 2 or 3 SW during a typical week. Over the past several months, I've not seen a single SW out. I don't know if they've moved from standing on the corners to the Internet or perhaps the trade has simply dried up in this town. It just seems like there is no action to be had in this town anymore. Oh, I miss the days of 25-30 years ago when you could be stopped at a traffic light in broad daylight and get flashed by a SW in the old "merry-go-round" area trying to drum up business.

Whynotme2008
07-23-16, 17:17
Up until fairly recently, I might see maybe 2 or 3 SW during a typical week. Over the past several months, I've not seen a single SW out. I don't know if they've moved from standing on the corners to the Internet or perhaps the trade has simply dried up in this town. It just seems like there is no action to be had in this town anymore. Oh, I miss the days of 25-30 years ago when you could be stopped at a traffic light in broad daylight and get flashed by a SW in the old "merry-go-round" area trying to drum up business.Where about should I be looking?

NervousPervis
08-05-16, 14:39
Found older petite BSW at Monroe / Main Sunday evening took her to room for CFS. It was not obvious she was working found out after a brief conversation. Had fun and met up with again on Monday for a repeat. I have looked many times in Peoria and this was first time I found anyone. If I get back there I will look for her again. NP.

Viper350
08-16-16, 12:51
I'm glad to hear that this city isn't completely void of fun. I have not personally seen anything in quite a while. Did you get digits or does she just hang out in this area every now and then?

Found older petite BSW at Monroe / Main Sunday evening took her to room for CFS. It was not obvious she was working found out after a brief conversation. Had fun and met up with again on Monday for a repeat. I have looked many times in Peoria and this was first time I found anyone. If I get back there I will look for her again. NP.

Clique84
09-29-16, 12:05
This morning about 10:15, saw a blonde in a skirt and thigh high boots walking down Madison. Gave me a little "hi" wave as I drove by. Very good looking. I was really just kind of passing through. (No, really! I was! I did consider stopping but she looked waay too good. Like, paranoia kicked in. Was not sure if she was "available" or just friendly. Or potential sting-bait. So either I was wisely excercising caution, or I'm a paranoid wuss who passed on something potentially good.

Kind of kicking myself. Oh well.

Viper350
10-30-16, 20:22
A scenario like that raises red flags with me. The morning time sighting, very good looking and dressed up for obvious attention reeks of a possible sting scenario. Probably best you didn't stop, otherwise it could of ruined your day.

This morning about 10:15, saw a blonde in a skirt and thigh high boots walking down Madison. Gave me a little "hi" wave as I drove by. Very good looking. I was really just kind of passing through. (No, really! I was! I did consider stopping but she looked waay too good. Like, paranoia kicked in. Was not sure if she was "available" or just friendly. Or potential sting-bait. So either I was wisely excercising caution, or I'm a paranoid wuss who passed on something potentially good.

Kind of kicking myself. Oh well.

Street Meat
12-15-16, 21:15
Anything going on in P-town?

Viper350
02-15-17, 09:31
Saw a WSW Tuesday afternoon around 4 pm on Monroe a couple blocks down from the park. She kept acting like she was waiting for the bus, but it was obvious she wasn't. She kept waving at cars as they'd drive by. I drive through this area regularly and this is the first sighting I've had in many months.

Viper350
04-17-17, 08:44
Saw a BSW this past Saturday afternoon around 1:30 pm in an area I've never known to have SW. She was on McArthur Ave. Strolling down the sidewalk in very provocative clothing a block down from that strip mall. She wasn't acknowledging cars as they drove by but she was certainly getting everyone's attention.

NervousPervis
06-25-17, 16:26
Stopped in Cabaret and Country Rock on Monday and Wednesday on my way to some meetings both were boring, meetings and clubs. Ran into BSW north of expressway on Monday and received a great BBBJ. Stopped again On Wednesday and found her for an encore performance best BJ I have had in years. Looking forward to driving through and seeing her again. NP.

Viper350
08-21-17, 22:54
I've been seeing quite a few sightings north of the expressway just north of downtown for the last 2-3 months.

Stopped in Cabaret and Country Rock on Monday and Wednesday on my way to some meetings both were boring, meetings and clubs. Ran into BSW north of expressway on Monday and received a great BBBJ. Stopped again On Wednesday and found her for an encore performance best BJ I have had in years. Looking forward to driving through and seeing her again. NP.

NervousPervis
08-22-17, 16:20
Same as last time boring at Cabaret only no girls at Dixie. Found the same BSW for the third time and again she did not disappoint another wonderful blow job. (Thursday 17th) Till next time.

FunPepria
07-05-18, 22:19
Where are the streetwalkers in peoria?

Member #5866
07-08-18, 20:13
Where are the streetwalkers in peoria?It has been a while since I've been in P-town, so maybe some local mongers can confirm this, but it has always been Northeast Madison and Monroe. Cruise all the way up and down them a few times. I've never struck out there. The thing is that they aren't as abvious as SW in other cities. I've found them sitting at a picnic table in the park, riding a bicycle down the street, and of course walking. None of the girls I've picked up have dressed the part either. I think the police have cracked down several times after they had a serial killer (sick fuck) preying on the girls back when that area was pretty much lined with street walkers. Let us know what you find!

NervousPervis
08-12-18, 11:59
Went to Big Al's and Club Cabaret disappointing experience so went for a ride. First night met LULU on Northside no hustle or bullshit said upfront no swallow left happy. Next night met Farrah again no hustle or bullshit and said would swallow and she did, wish order was different because LULU got the big nut. Good luck NP.

Street Meat
10-24-18, 14:34
Gone out several times, first time was late afternoon saw one haw, several new. Next time later in evening 3 new. Afterward one naw butt ugly, and a possible wise, waved but no movement, all were not the best looking, but most were aggressively pursuing a ride. No scoops usual cruise around parry / monroe.

Street Meat
10-26-18, 19:19
Was on the prowl tonight, saw a possible WSW around corner of monroe and Wayne. Wearing a hat, but hanging with a couple guys. She did wave waited at stop sign for a minute didn't move towards me. Seen her a couple times just not sure if she's just friendly or working. Any intel appreciated. Saw a couple more out, but also saw a few uncles.

NervousPervis
11-09-18, 22:42
I was in town and did a quick stroll through hunting grounds. No one to be found maybe not out because of the cold might try back next week. NP.

Street Meat
12-24-18, 11:10
Not sure if it's real, but if anyone is interested try it out.

Karma 8791
01-06-19, 17:55
Not sure if it's real, but if anyone is interested try it out.Not my cup of tea. Reached out and got a reply quickly. "She" sent a couple of photos.

Nice enough person but not my interest area.

If anyone is looking for a CD then give that number a try.

JustMeyaKnow
03-16-19, 08:18
Any activity now that the weather is starting to get a little warmer?

JustMeyaKnow
03-16-19, 08:29
Any activity happening now that the weather is starting to warm up a little bit?

Street Meat
07-19-19, 19:37
Been cruising, worst SW ever, unless you're into big, and or ugly. Happy hunting.

RamblinMan
08-09-19, 20:02
The old stroll (NE Madison and Monroe) seems to be active again. Bad news: the quality is not great. Also, there seem to be LE parked around the neighborhood. They may be there to ward off thugs, since Peoria has had a bunch of shootings recently, but be very, very cautious, and don't spend a lot of time looking.

Street Meat
08-21-19, 21:40
I agree with rambling, some ladies out most evenings. Sunday afternoons are pretty much dead. Quality is lacking, only seen a couple decent looking ladies out. LEA is also somewhat heavy at times so be aware. Safe travels.

Viper350
10-10-19, 16:59
The last few days around 1:30 pm I've seen several streetwalkers around the old Monroe area "stroll". Seems to be quite active during mid-day hours.

Yuuuppp
05-10-20, 18:56
Anyone been on a stroll lately? Went out cruising yesterday and saw one not attractive at all.

What are some of the hot spots? Feel free to PM me.

Street Meat
05-15-20, 19:28
I've been out several times, and haven't seen much of anything for quite a while. I'm ready for the social distancing to get over.

Street Meat
09-12-20, 00:25
Anyone seen anybody out? Been on the stroll quite a few times and pretty much nothing. Wondering if it's moved due to police house on north end of the strip.

BoobsNBooty
01-21-21, 07:12
Anyone been on a stroll lately? Went out cruising yesterday and saw one not attractive at all.

What are some of the hot spots? Feel free to PM me.I'm new and am curious of the same, I have heard of an area, but don't know where to go from there. Anyone DM me some tips?

BillRose
05-02-21, 00:02
Passed through Saturday night less than a minute on the usual spot seen a thick mixed light skin Mexican black white girl walking swooped her up went to a parking spot and got the fuckin best bbbjdtcim I've had in years didn't complain didn't rush only problem was I was a bit disappointed because I like the hunt LOL dropping her off we past at least 4 more SW 3 WSW and 1 BSW so it's definitely going strong.

JustMeyaKnow
05-02-21, 19:32
Passed through Saturday night less than a minute on the usual spot seen a thick mixed light skin Mexican black white girl walking swooped her up went to a parking spot and got the fuckin best bbbjdtcim I've had in years didn't complain didn't rush only problem was I was a bit disappointed because I like the hunt LOL dropping her off we past at least 4 more SW 3 WSW and 1 BSW so it's definitely going strong.Could you point me to the active area please. I'm not from around Peoria but do play there. Thanks in advance, PM is fine also.

BillRose
05-03-21, 09:22
So after posting about my successful cruise and not having seen a SW buffet like that in quite a long time I gassed up hit the interstate headed for qc couldn't help myself had to swing over take the hilltop exit shoot down to the spot for another loop was hoping for a skinny white SW about 2 min into this 2nd cruise I see a thin BSW wearing a very thin striped dress could see little tits and her nipples popping through it that's all it took LOL scooped her up once she got in she wasn't as young as I thought but she was a little buzzed said she had been drinking a bit and hadn't walked the stroll in a couple years and said she hadn't sucked dick in a long while because she had a girlfriend and she wanted to see if she still had it haha literally word for word I just thought she was trying to charm me haha nope she went crazy on me licking and sucking even gave the jewels some tongue very good head got a little impatient at the 15 min mark but I would as well since I just popped 20 min before that and wasn't ready to shoot anytime soon pulled that dress up she's got a skinny little bubble butt I just had to get my hands on after awhile of her going hard I finish with cim got her digits said she keeps her number well see said her name was glory or something oh when she got out she came running back and said she forgot something reached into the passenger side floorboard and pulled up the largest fuckin kitchen knife I've seen outside of a culinary school Jesus Christ how did I not see that fuckin thing LOL if you're faint of heart don't pick her up haha.

ThirdTime
05-06-21, 07:51
So after posting about my successful cruise and not having seen a SW buffet like that in quite a long time I gassed up hit the interstate headed for qc couldn't help myself had to swing over take the hilltop exit shoot down to the spot for another loop was hoping for a skinny white SW about 2 min into this 2nd cruise I see a thin BSW wearing a very thin striped dress could see little tits and her nipples popping through it that's all it took LOL scooped her up once she got in she wasn't as young as I thought but she was a little buzzed said she had been drinking a bit and hadn't walked the stroll in a couple years and said she hadn't sucked dick in a long while because she had a girlfriend and she wanted to see if she still had it haha literally word for word I just thought she was trying to charm me haha nope she went crazy on me licking and sucking even gave the jewels some tongue very good head got a little impatient at the 15 min mark but I would as well since I just popped 20 min before that and wasn't ready to shoot anytime soon pulled that dress up she's got a skinny little bubble butt I just had to get my hands on after awhile of her going hard I finish with cim got her digits said she keeps her number well see said her name was glory or something oh when she got out she came running back and said she forgot something reached into the passenger side floorboard and pulled up the largest fuckin kitchen knife I've seen outside of a culinary school Jesus Christ how did I not see that fuckin thing LOL if you're faint of heart don't pick her up haha.The stroll used to be by the big church near Bryan. Please let us know what "the spot" and "the loop" are.

TT.

Clique84
05-08-21, 02:49
The stroll used to be by the big church near Bryan. Please let us know what "the spot" and "the loop" are.

TT.That's where I remember it being, too. Although 2-3 years ago I had luck on the "old stroll" on Howett St.

Been a while since I made any kind of attempt. Hearing this good news may get me to take a look and see what's out there.

BillRose
05-10-21, 18:13
I don't know if this is a old stroll or new stroll since I'm not from the area but its worked for me over the last 15 years every time I pass through I have never struck out don't always get a top notch looker but I'm not always looking for top notch if I'm in a pinch. Depending on which way I come in I always work my way to the Red Rectangle I've drawn on the map that is where I always find something but push out a couple blocks In either direction and you should have luck as well I picked up a couple down by the hardees off eureka before as well seen a decent one by that area last time but she vanished. And I can't stress it enough be safe these girls do carry weapons.

BillRose
08-18-21, 06:25
Was on a job 20 minutes away last Saturday night so I made time afterwards to take a couple laps on the track first lap could've drive slow because I had a asshole uncle on my ass so I just kept on going waited about 10 minutes and went for a second lap this time I seen a really ugly BSW got a close up look wearing a red shirt and red pants waving at me I took a hard pass LOL 2 blocks down closer to the on ramps I see light skinned SW sitting on some steps looking my way didn't get a good look so I looped around and passed her again this time she stood up turned my way and was a bit more chubby than I wanted but looked decent enough made a 3rd lap seen the ugly one again and further seen what looked like a WSW running to a suv and jumping in quick by voris I think anyways I thought 3 laps and I'm out so jumped on 74 and headed home wishing I would've picked the okay looking chubby one up haha.

Gingimlet2000
09-04-21, 21:04
I don't know if this is a old stroll or new stroll since I'm not from the area but its worked for me over the last 15 years every time I pass through I have never struck out don't always get a top notch looker but I'm not always looking for top notch if I'm in a pinch. Depending on which way I come in I always work my way to the Red Rectangle I've drawn on the map that is where I always find something but push out a couple blocks In either direction and you should have luck as well I picked up a couple down by the hardees off eureka before as well seen a decent one by that area last time but she vanished. And I can't stress it enough be safe these girls do carry weapons.Thanks for map. Must predate your tales, I recall the stroll being same street west of 74. Old industrial area, now micro brew / ballpark spots must have pushed the action east. Still some of the same seedy bars pockmarked that stretch last 30 years. Would not hit it late pm.

Street Meat
06-17-22, 09:33
Went down the loop last night. Saw more activity than I've seen in forever. 4 BSW didn't have time to enjoy, hoping this happens more often.

DoomSmythe
06-18-22, 13:29
Hi there fellow mongers!

So I am relatively new in town and was wondering where the good spots to look around town are? I have been to a couple of providers and AMP's in the area so far but I like to keep my options open. PM me with any details. I have been looking here and saw that map which might be helpful if the spot hasn't changed. Also how's the casino or strip joints? Haven't been looking around there yet either. Thanks ahead of time and if you see this reposted in different spots I apologize. I just had these couple of questions and didn't quite know what category to put it in.

IvaGod1738
11-28-22, 19:21
Hi! I'm wondering if there any other locations for strolls?

I have been doing the one stroll that was mapped on here, but its less than desirable girls in that area. So I'm looking for advice on other locations, how much I should pay, all of that. Thank you!

BillRose
01-06-23, 20:44

I have been doing the one stroll that was mapped on here, but its less than desirable girls in that area. So I'm looking for advice on other locations, how much I should pay, all of that. Thank you!The "less desirable" made me laugh ha its the streets so you're going to see lots of less desirables out you just have to weed them out and find one that's decent you're not going to get 10's like in the 90's and 00's from thg big crack bang but eventually if you put in the work you'll find a little hottie and as for other areas unless you're in the major US cities you'll probably only have one regular stroll area I mean you can get lucky and find one walking but they're probably headed to that area and as for the donations idk about other people but I haven't moved mine up very much since the 90's I'll start at 20 or 30 for head if they are decent I might bump that up 10 or 20 and if they're hot and they know it they might get me to to 60 or 80 but that's rare and they have to be damn sexy.

Viper350
02-14-23, 10:40

I have been doing the one stroll that was mapped on here, but its less than desirable girls in that area. So I'm looking for advice on other locations, how much I should pay, all of that. Thank you!You can find streetwalkers outside of "the stroll" occasionally. I've seen them on Adams St. on the extreme far side of Peoria around 10-11 pm on a Thursday / Friday night before and I've also seen them on MacArthur Ave. near the public housing / gas station / mini strip mall area during the day occasionally. I've also seen them on random south end of Peoria streets, but it's just totally random where you might see one. They are out there, just need to cruise around. I've also seen them occasionally in the Averyville area down near the Hardee's on Adams St.